时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 |
[00:01] | Is that you, Roy? | 你是罗伊吗 |
[00:01] | Which makes you Walt. | 那你就是沃尔特了 |
[00:06] | Jody Mills is good people, | 乔迪·米尔斯是个好人 |
[00:08] | and she’ll give you a place to crash | 她会给你个住的地方 |
[00:09] | until you get back on your feet. | 让你慢慢缓过来 |
[00:10] | If only you’d been as ruthless as I hoped. | 如果你能像我希望的那么无情 |
[00:13] | – Now what? – Let’s begin. | -现在怎么办 -我们开始吧 |
[00:15] | I do have to hand it to Lady Bevell. | 贝维尔夫人真是厉害 |
[00:17] | Your treatment’s been most successful. | 你的治疗非常成功 |
[00:26] | Stay where you are. | 别动 |
[00:28] | I was talking to you. | 我是说你 |
[00:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:31] | I really wouldn’t move. She will shoot you. | 最好别动 她会开枪的 |
[00:34] | – Where do you think you’re going? – Ketch. | -你是想去哪 -凯奇 |
[00:36] | Your bunker is an excellent fortress. | 你们的地堡真是绝佳的堡垒 |
[00:39] | An even better tomb. | 还是更好的坟墓 |
[00:40] | We’ve rejiggered the locks, we’ve shut off the water, | 我们对锁做了改造 切断了水 |
[00:43] | and once we leave, | 等我们走后 |
[00:44] | the pumps that bring in the air shall reverse. | 抽入空气的泵会逆转 |
[00:47] | Your oxygen should be gone in… | 你们的氧气会在 |
[00:50] | two days, maybe three. | 两到三天内耗尽 |
[00:52] | Come along, Mary. | 来吧 玛丽 |
[00:56] | No! | 不 |
[02:16] | All right. The garage? | 好吧 车库呢 |
[02:17] | Doors are warded and the walls are reinforced steel. | 门上有符文 墙里有钢筋 |
[02:20] | Okay. Um, you know, maybe we could get out through the air vents. | 好吧 或许可以从排气口出去 |
[02:24] | You wouldn’t get far. | 爬不了多远 |
[02:25] | There are choke points in the duct system | 管道系统里有瓶颈 |
[02:26] | not even I could squeeze through. | 我都挤不过去 |
[02:28] | I say we kill her. | 我们杀了她吧 |
[02:30] | I mean, you heard Ketch. | 你听到凯奇的话了 |
[02:31] | Said we had about three days of air left. | 我们只剩三天的空气 |
[02:33] | So if we ice her, maybe that buys us an extra day. | 如果我们杀了她 还能多活一天 |
[02:36] | I assure you, Dean, | 我向你保证 迪恩 |
[02:37] | I’m an extraordinarily shallow breather. | 我这人呼吸特别浅 |
[02:40] | – All right. – If we ever get out of here, | -好吧 -如果我们能出去 |
[02:42] | I am the one who programmed your mother, | 是我给你们妈妈洗了脑 |
[02:44] | which means that I am the only one who can undo it. | 所以也只有我能解除她的洗脑 |
[02:47] | And since I assume you want Mummy back, | 鉴于我猜你们会希望妈妈回来 |
[02:50] | you need me. | 你们需要我 |
[02:55] | – You believe her? – I don’t know. | -你相信她吗 -不知道 |
[02:57] | Look, if she’s lying, sure, we take her out. | 如果她是撒谎 好 我们干掉她 |
[02:59] | But Mom is still out there, brainwashed. | 但妈妈还在外面 被洗脑了 |
[03:00] | If she’s telling the truth, then we do need her. | 如果她说的是实话 我们就需要她 |
[03:05] | All right, you’re so smart, how do we get out of here? | 好吧 你这么聪明 你说我们怎么出去 |
[03:07] | The only way out is to pull the manual override. | 唯一的出路是拉动手动超控 |
[03:09] | – Is that a thing? – Oh, it is. | -有那么个玩意吗 -有的 |
[03:11] | But it’s outside the bunker, where we can’t reach it. | 但在地堡外面 我们够不到 |
[03:14] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[03:17] | Wait a second, guys. | 等一下 |
[03:18] | We’re in a giant vault | 我们在一个大密室里 |
[03:20] | loaded down with — with occult books and lore. | 这里满是神秘学书和传说 |
[03:23] | There’s gotta be something somewhere in here — | 这里肯定哪里有点什么 |
[03:25] | an item or a spell — | 一件东西 或一个咒语 |
[03:26] | some hoodoo that can reverse the lockdown. | 什么玩意能解除封锁 |
[03:36] | I think I got something. | 我可能有发现 |
[03:38] | “When the Romani people were forced to assimilate in Europe, | 罗姆人在欧洲被迫同化时 |
[03:41] | “The, uh, the Roma used a spell, | 罗姆人使用了一种咒语 |
[03:43] | “The Abrogation ritual, | 废止仪式 |
[03:44] | as an act of rebellion against their persecutors. | 作为对迫害者的反叛 |
[03:46] | “The Devla turns back complex mechanical processes, | 罗姆教神能逆转复杂的机械过程 |
[03:50] | resets equipment, machinery.” | 重置设备 机械 |
[03:52] | – What’s it take? – Seems like pretty basic ingredients. | -需要什么 -看来原料很普通 |
[03:54] | Nothing we don’t already have. | 都是我们有的 |
[03:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:58] | The mechanisms “must be anointed with the blood of virgins.” | 机械要用”处女血涂抹” |
[04:05] | Not even close. | 差得远呢 |
[04:08] | All right, well, then, I guess we keep lookin’. | 那好吧 我们继续查吧 |
[04:11] | – Or we fake it. – Excuse me? | -或是造假 -什么 |
[04:13] | We fake it. | 造假 |
[04:14] | I mean, I’ve read half a dozen purification rituals in the last hour. | 我这一小时以来读过不下六个净化仪式了 |
[04:18] | If we used one of those on — on our blood… | 我们可以拿其中一个来净化我们的血 |
[04:21] | Then what? Revirginize it? | 然后呢 把它变成处子血 |
[04:23] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:24] | So we purify the blood, then do the spell. | 那我们先净化血 然后施咒 |
[04:27] | Two-step, hybrid magic. | 两步混搭魔法 |
[04:43] | All right, that’s step one. | 好吧 第一步好了 |
[04:44] | Step two, you’re up. | 第二步 该你了 |
[04:46] | Fármichi, fármichi, | [咒语] |
[04:48] | mashuna parra, mashuna parra. | [咒语] |
[04:59] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[05:01] | It’s working! | 起效了 |
[05:13] | No. | 不 |
[05:16] | – No. – What happened? | -不 -怎么回事 |
[05:17] | Ketch! He knew we’d… | 凯奇 他料到我们会… |
[05:20] | He must’ve put some kind of mystical dampener | 他肯定在地堡封锁机构上设置了 |
[05:23] | on the bunker’s lockdown. | 魔法抑制器 |
[05:25] | Magic won’t work. | 魔法不会起效的 |
[05:32] | Okay, we have… exhausted brains, | 好吧 我们试过了智取 |
[05:35] | so I saw we try brawn. | 现在试试蛮力吧 |
[05:37] | – How? – Walls. | -怎么做 -墙 |
[05:40] | Now the garage, the Crow’s Nest, | 车库 瞭望台 |
[05:41] | these are all reinforced steel walls, right? | 这都是钢筋墙 是吧 |
[05:43] | But right here, that’s nothing but concrete. | 但这里 只有混凝土 |
[05:46] | And right there, that’s an old sewer pipe, | 这里 是一条老下水管道 |
[05:48] | goes straight up to the surface…to the override. | 直通地面 超控装置 |
[05:51] | So wait a second. We’re just gonna… | 等一下 那我们就… |
[05:53] | Straight Shawshank this bitch. | 肖申克一把 |
[06:02] | – Goggles? – Goggles. | -戴护目镜 -戴护目镜 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:32] | We earned a break. | 我们该休息了 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:36] | We’ll get there. | 我们会打通的 |
[06:40] | No. | 不 |
[06:42] | No, we won’t. | 打不通的 |
[06:51] | We’re not gonna hit dirt for three days. | 我们至少三天才能打到地面 |
[06:54] | Two if we’re lucky. | 幸运的话两天可以 |
[06:57] | I know you feel it — the air, it’s thin. | 我知道你感觉得到 空气很稀薄了 |
[07:03] | And it’s getting thinner. | 而且越来越稀薄 |
[07:09] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[07:13] | What part? | 哪一部分 |
[07:16] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:22] | You know, it wasn’t long ago, I thought we had it made. | 不久之前 我还觉得我们混得不错 |
[07:26] | We saved the world. | 我们拯救了世界 |
[07:28] | We got Cass back. We had Mom back. | 小卡回来了 妈妈回来了 |
[07:33] | I mean, it wasn’t perfect, but still, we had ’em. | 虽然不完美 但他们至少在身边 |
[07:38] | And now… | 而现在 |
[07:39] | Now they’re all gone. | 现在他们都走了 |
[07:44] | And Mom, what they did to her… | 妈妈 他们对她做的事 |
[07:52] | I just fell for their company line. | 我被他们的推销蒙蔽了 |
[07:54] | Man, I… | 我 |
[07:58] | I saw what they were doing, and I — and I thought, | 我看到了他们做的事 我想 |
[08:01] | Hunters on that scale, working together… | 猎人达到那样的规模 那样的合作 |
[08:05] | how much good we can do. | 我们能做多少好事啊 |
[08:12] | And once I was in, I… | 我一加入 |
[08:16] | I just followed. | 就开始盲从 |
[08:20] | ‘Cause it was easy. | 因为那样简单 |
[08:23] | Easier. | 更简单些 |
[08:25] | Easier than what? | 比什么简单 |
[08:28] | Easier than leading. | 比领导简单 |
[08:39] | Is this how you pictured it? The end? | 你想象的结局是这样的吗 |
[08:45] | Oh, you know it’s not. | 你知道不是的 |
[08:48] | I always thought we’d go out like… | 我一直以为我们会 |
[08:51] | Butch and Sundance style. | 像《虎豹小霸王》那样英勇就义 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:56] | – Blaze of glory. – Blaze of glory. | -荣耀光辉 -荣耀光辉 |
[09:05] | Son of a bitch. | 我去 |
[09:09] | You’re lunatics. | 你们都是疯子 |
[09:11] | This is a colossally stupid idea. | 这点子太蠢了 |
[09:14] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | Big, beautiful, | 又大 又美 |
[09:19] | and dumb. | 又蠢 |
[09:20] | I’ve had this thing for so long. | 这玩意放在我这儿好久了 |
[09:21] | Been waiting for the perfect moment to use it. | 一直在等最合适的时机使用 |
[09:23] | The explosion could kill us all. | 爆炸可能害死我们 |
[09:25] | You could bring the whole bloody place crashing down. | 你可能会把这整个地方震塌 |
[09:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[09:28] | You’re lunatics. | 你们是疯子 |
[09:31] | Action movie-loving, cheeseburger-eating, | 喜欢动作片 爱吃芝士汉堡 |
[09:33] | moronic American lunatics. | 愚蠢的美国疯子 |
[09:38] | Okay, beautiful. | 好了 美人 |
[09:41] | Yippee ki-yay, mother — | 去你妈蛋 |
[09:54] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[09:58] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[10:22] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[11:08] | Hey, lunatic. | 好啊 疯子 |
[11:24] | – Mary? – Hey, Jody. | -玛丽 -乔迪 |
[11:28] | You got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:36] | Dead. | 没电 |
[11:39] | Uh, dead. | 没电 |
[11:44] | Wait, I got one. | 这里有一个 |
[11:48] | Garth? | 盖思 |
[11:50] | Oh, man. It’s good to hear your voice. | 天呐 听到你的声音太好了 |
[11:52] | Listen, uh, those Brits I told you about, | 听着 我之前跟你说的英国人 |
[11:54] | they’ve got a hit out on American Hunters. | 他们在猎杀美国猎人 |
[11:57] | I’m guessing that goes double for werewolf hunters, so… | 我猜对于狼人猎人更是如此了 |
[12:00] | No, I don’t have time to explain. | 不 我没时间解释 |
[12:01] | You and Bess need to get someplace safe. | 你和贝丝得找个安全的地方 |
[12:03] | Okay? All right. | 好吗 好 |
[12:08] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[12:18] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[12:22] | Jody. Alex. | 乔迪 艾莉克斯 |
[12:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[12:33] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[12:36] | When she clocked me out of the blue, I thought she was a demon. | 她突然袭击我时 我以为她是恶魔呢 |
[12:38] | I had no idea that brainwashing could be so thorough. | 真没想到洗脑能这么彻底 |
[12:41] | Jody, she… | 乔迪 她… |
[12:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[12:45] | It’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[12:47] | Fortunately, Alex came home. | 幸好 艾莉克斯回家了 |
[12:49] | All I did was buy you time. You knocked her out. | 我不过是替你争取了时间 是你击昏了她 |
[12:55] | I’ll get you something for the pain. | 我去给你找点止痛的东西 |
[12:59] | Make it a double. | 来双份吧 |
[13:08] | You wanna play mother to my son? | 你想扮我儿子的妈妈吗 |
[13:12] | He’s all yours. | 他都归你了 |
[13:15] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[13:16] | that’s not your mom. | 那不是你妈妈 |
[13:18] | What’s the matter, Dean? | 怎么了 迪恩 |
[13:19] | Am I too different from the Mary you know? | 我跟你所认识的玛丽太不一样了吗 |
[13:25] | Or too much the same? | 还是太一样了 |
[13:29] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[13:31] | Do your thing. | 做你该做的吧 |
[13:32] | All right, you said you could fix her, so fix her. | 好吧 你说你能治好她 治好她吧 |
[13:36] | I, um… | 我 |
[13:37] | – Well, I – She lied. | -我… -她撒谎了 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:41] | Mary’s programming… | 玛丽的洗脑 |
[13:44] | It’s permanent. | 是不可逆的 |
[13:47] | But you said… | 但你说 |
[13:48] | You were going to kill me. | 你们当时要杀我 |
[13:51] | The Mary that you know, the good Mary, | 你们所认识的玛丽 好玛丽 |
[13:54] | she’s hiding behind impenetrable psychic walls. | 她躲在不可穿透的心墙后面 |
[13:59] | And I’m afraid these walls… | 恐怕这种墙 |
[14:04] | Well, they can’t be torn down with grenades. | 是手榴弹打不倒的 |
[14:10] | Your mother can’t be saved. | 你妈妈救不回来了 |
[14:18] | All right, “Lady,” time’s up. | 好吧 “夫人” 时候到了 |
[14:20] | We only kept you alive for one reason. | 我们留你一命只有一个原因 |
[14:22] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[14:24] | Listen, uh, Ketch keeps callin’ Mom’s phone. | 那个 凯奇一直在给妈妈打电话 |
[14:27] | I’ll get it. | 我接吧 |
[14:29] | Let it go to voicemail. | 让它接进语音信箱就行 |
[14:33] | Let’s take a nice little short walk to the backyard. | 我们去后院溜达溜达 |
[14:35] | This is not going to stop. | 这不会停下的 |
[14:38] | Soon enough, they’ll find out you’re alive, and then… | 很快 他们会发现你们还活着 到时 |
[14:42] | Well, if you want my advice — run. | 如果想听我的建议 逃跑吧 |
[14:44] | We’re not running. | 我们不会跑的 |
[14:47] | Well, then, you die. | 那你就会死 |
[14:50] | Or… | 或者 |
[14:51] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[14:54] | Or we fight. | 我们抵抗 |
[14:58] | Feet off the table, Jerry. | 脚从桌上拿下来 杰瑞 |
[15:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | That should be the last one. | 这下应该都到了 |
[15:14] | Walt. Roy. | 沃尔特 罗伊 |
[15:17] | Well, damn. | 我去 |
[15:19] | We haven’t seen you guys since — | 我们好久没见你们了 自从 |
[15:20] | Since you killed us. No hard feelings. | 自从你们杀了我们 不介意 |
[15:26] | Uh, uh, please, get comfortable. | 坐吧 自便 |
[15:29] | Sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[15:33] | You gonna tell us what we’re doing here or what? | 要不要说说叫我们来干什么 |
[15:37] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 好 |
[15:38] | Um, so my — my brother and I, we — we, um… | 我和我哥哥 我们… |
[15:47] | No, you know what? | 不 告诉你们 |
[15:49] | I called you here because people… | 是我叫你们来的 因为 |
[15:55] | our people, are being slaughtered. | 我们的人在遭到屠杀 |
[15:59] | And we’re next. | 接下来就是我们了 |
[16:02] | The British Men of Letters, they came here | 英国记录者 他们来到这里 |
[16:04] | because they thought they could do our job better than we could. | 因为他们认为他们能比我们更好地做我们的工作 |
[16:07] | And they hooked us with their flashy gear and their tech. | 他们用他们酷炫的装备和科技诱骗了我们 |
[16:10] | Most of you had the good sense to turn ’em down. | 你们大都明智地拒绝了 |
[16:13] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[16:18] | They said they wanted the same thing we wanted, you know? | 他们说他们跟我们的目标一致 |
[16:21] | A world free of monsters. | 一个没有怪物的世界 |
[16:23] | That’s not what they really wanted. | 但那不是真话 |
[16:26] | They want control. | 他们想要控制权 |
[16:28] | They want to live in a world | 他们想要的世界 |
[16:29] | where they can sit in some office | 是他们可以坐在一个办公室里 |
[16:31] | and decide who gets to live and who gets to die. | 决定谁可以生 谁得去死 |
[16:33] | And they’ve killed people. | 他们杀了人 |
[16:34] | They’ve killed innocent people | 他们杀了无辜者 |
[16:36] | just because they got in the way. | 就因为他们碍了事 |
[16:39] | They think the ends justify the means. | 他们认为为目的可以不择手段 |
[16:42] | But we know better. | 但我们知道不是的 |
[16:44] | We know hunting isn’t just about killing. | 我们知道猎魔并不仅仅是杀戮 |
[16:47] | It’s about doing what’s right, even when it’s hard. | 而是做正确的事 哪怕这样很艰难 |
[16:51] | So we go by our gut, right? | 所以我们听从直觉 |
[16:52] | We play by our own rules, and that scares them. | 我们按自己的规则来 这让他们害怕 |
[16:56] | That’s why they want us dead, | 这是他们要我们死的原因 |
[16:57] | ’cause we’re the one thing they can’t control. | 因为我们是他们唯一控制不了的 |
[16:59] | So what do you want from us? | 你要我们做什么 |
[17:04] | I want you to follow me. | 我要你们跟随我 |
[17:07] | Take the fight to them. | 打到他们家门口 |
[17:09] | To hit them before they hit us. | 在他们出击前 干掉他们 |
[17:11] | We go in fast and hard and we fight | 我们迅猛出击 不遗余力 |
[17:15] | and we beat them down until they give up | 把他们打到趴 |
[17:18] | or until they’re dead. | 或死 |
[17:23] | Look, they’re well-trained and well-armed. | 他们都训练有素 武器精良 |
[17:25] | Some of us might not make it back. | 我们有些人可能会牺牲 |
[17:28] | But we will win. | 但我们会赢的 |
[17:29] | We will take down the bad guys | 我们会击败坏人 |
[17:32] | because that’s what we do. | 因为这是我们的工作 |
[17:38] | They’re scared of us. Yeah. Good. | 他们怕我们 嗯 很好 |
[17:43] | They should be. | 他们就该怕我们 |
[17:54] | – You know where we’re goin’? – Yep. | -知道该去哪吗 -嗯 |
[17:56] | Gear up. We roll out in 10. | 准备好 10分钟后出发 |
[17:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:59] | – Oh, no. I’m not goin’. – What? | -不 我不去 -什么 |
[18:02] | No, my leg busted up the way it is, I’m no good in a fight. | 我腿伤成这样 我打不了仗 |
[18:05] | I-I’ll take a jacked up Dean Winchester | 不论何时 受伤的迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[18:07] | over any 10 other Hunters any day. | 也胜过任何10个猎人 |
[18:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:13] | I saw you. | 我刚刚看到你了 |
[18:14] | You’re ready for this. | 你准备好了 |
[18:17] | You show those sons of bitches who’s boss. | 你去让那些混蛋知道谁是老大 |
[18:22] | What about you? What are you gonna do? | 那你呢 你要做什么 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna save Mom. | 我要救妈妈 |
[18:31] | Look, if she’s in there, | 如果她还在里面 |
[18:34] | if our real Mom is in there somewhere, | 如果我们真正的妈妈还在里面 |
[18:38] | then I’m gonna try and find her, bring her back. | 那我就要努力找到她 带她回来 |
[18:45] | – Okay, Donna’s – Waiting for me at a safe house. | -唐娜 -在一栋安全屋等着我 |
[18:47] | I should drive straight there, no stops. | 我要直接开过去 路上不能停 |
[18:48] | And you’ll call me when this is all over. | 等一切结束 你会给我打电话 |
[18:50] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[18:53] | – And, Jody – I’ll be careful. I promise. | -乔迪 -我会小心 我保证 |
[18:56] | Not what I was gonna ask. | 我不是想说这个 |
[18:59] | Kick it in the ass. | 狠狠收拾他们 |
[19:07] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[19:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:16] | You come back. | 你要回来 |
[19:17] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[19:20] | Bitch. | 臭小子 |
[19:23] | – Jerk. – Yeah. | -混蛋 -嗯 |
[19:34] | Okay, you got inside my Mom’s head once before. | 好了 你进入过我妈妈的脑袋 |
[19:36] | What about me? You get me in? | 那我呢 能让我进去吗 |
[19:38] | You? I… | 你 我… |
[19:41] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[19:43] | But I need my rig. | 但我需要我的设备 |
[19:44] | – Where is it? – At the base. | -在哪 -在基地 |
[19:48] | But I suppose with the right materials, | 但如果材料合适 |
[19:51] | I could cobble something together. | 我可以自己拼凑一下 |
[19:56] | Target lists will be distributed shortly. | 目标名单很快就发下去 |
[20:00] | In Phase Two, | 在第二阶段中 |
[20:01] | there are no restrictions. | 百无禁忌 |
[20:03] | Family members, bystanders. | 家庭成员 路人 |
[20:06] | Don’t…leave…witnesses. | 不要留下活口 |
[20:10] | That will be all. | 就这样 |
[20:25] | Paige, I need you to pull up | 佩吉 查一下我们 |
[20:27] | the location of one of our assets, | 一位人员的位置 |
[20:28] | and I need you to keep it between us. | 并且不要告诉别人 |
[20:30] | – Who? – Mary Winchester. | -谁 -玛丽·温彻斯特 |
[20:35] | She’s in… | 她在… |
[20:46] | Lebanon, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州 黎巴嫩 |
[20:55] | All right, where’s the stuff you need? | 好了 你需要的东西在哪 |
[20:56] | Should be in storage, next to the dungeon. | 应该在仓库里 地牢旁边 |
[21:00] | Think I’m lettin’ you out of my sight? | 你以为我会让你溜出我的视线吗 |
[21:02] | Need I remind you that my organization left me to die? | 需要我提醒你 我的组织留下我等死吗 |
[21:06] | At this point, I’m not on anyone’s side but my own. | 现在 我只站在我自己这边 |
[21:10] | So I help you try to save your mother, | 所以 我会帮你救你妈妈 |
[21:13] | and when the dust clears… | 等尘埃落定 |
[21:16] | What? I let you go? | 怎么 我放了你吗 |
[21:18] | I’d like to see my son again. | 我想再次见到我儿子 |
[21:23] | I’m not asking for a pass. | 我不是叫你饶过我 |
[21:26] | I’m asking for a head start. | 我只求让我先跑一会儿 |
[21:55] | These electrodes sync your Delta waves with Mary’s | 这些电极让你的δ波与玛丽同步 |
[21:58] | forming a psychic link. | 形成精神连接 |
[22:00] | But to enter her psyche | 但要进入她的心智 |
[22:02] | will take a certain measure of concentration and skill. | 会需要一定的专注和技艺 |
[22:06] | And as there’s no time to teach you how to reach | 由于没时间教你如何达到 |
[22:07] | the necessary therapeutic dreamstate, | 必须的治疗梦境 |
[22:10] | I’m banking on this. | 我要依靠这个 |
[22:13] | Hypnotic agents laced with a potent sedative. | 混有强效镇定剂的催眠剂 |
[22:23] | It’s enough to knock an elephant on its trunk. | 足以放倒一头大象了 |
[22:34] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:35] | Little insurance. You understand. | 保险措施 你能理解吧 |
[22:38] | This will hurt. | 这会疼的 |
[22:40] | You understand. | 你能理解吧 |
[24:15] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:21] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[24:23] | How’s the nap? | 睡得香吗 |
[24:36] | Dean, lunch is ready. | 迪恩 午餐好了 |
[24:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[24:51] | We gotta get out of here, okay? | 我们得出去了 好吗 |
[24:53] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[24:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:34] | What is happening out there? | 外面怎么回事 |
[25:35] | Perimeter’s breached. | 外围被突破 |
[25:39] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[25:41] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[25:42] | ladies, | 女士们 |
[25:44] | you know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[25:48] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[26:00] | Look, I know that they messed with your head, okay? | 我知道他们扰乱了你的心智 |
[26:02] | I know it feels | 我知道 |
[26:04] | better in here. | 这里感觉更好 |
[26:06] | It feels safer. | 更安全 |
[26:07] | But I-I need you to hear me. | 但我需要你听到我 |
[26:11] | I was thinking maybe we should take Sammy to the park later, | 我在想 或许我们稍后该带萨姆去公园 |
[26:14] | before Daddy gets home. | 在爸爸回家之前 |
[26:15] | Sound good? | 好吗 |
[26:18] | Mom, look at me. | 妈妈 看着我 |
[26:27] | You’re choosing this. | 这是你的选择 |
[26:28] | Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[26:31] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[26:33] | After you eat. | 你吃完的 |
[26:42] | I only want good things for you, Dean. | 我只想给你最好的 迪恩 |
[26:45] | I’ll never let anything bad happen to you. | 我绝不会让你有事的 |
[26:53] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[27:21] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[27:24] | Go! Hurry! Hurry! | 上 快 |
[28:05] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[28:09] | I was a kid. | 我那时还小 |
[28:14] | You promised you’d keep me safe. | 你答应会保护我 |
[28:18] | And then you make a deal with Azazel. | 然后却跟亚撒色做了协议 |
[28:22] | Yeah, it saved Dad’s life, | 是啊 那救了爸爸一命 |
[28:24] | but I’ll tell you something else that happened. | 但我告诉你发生了什么 |
[28:26] | Because on November 2, 1983, | 1983年11月2日 |
[28:29] | old Yellow Eyes | 黄眼恶魔 |
[28:31] | came waltzing in to Sammy’s room | 走进了萨姆的房间 |
[28:35] | because of your deal. | 就因为你们的协议 |
[28:44] | You left us. | 你抛下了我们 |
[28:49] | Alone. | 我们孤独无助 |
[28:52] | ‘Cause Dad was just a shell. | 因为爸爸已是行尸走肉 |
[28:55] | His perfect wife? Gone. | 他的完美妻子 死了 |
[28:59] | Our perfect Mom, the perfect family… | 我们完美的妈妈 这完美的家庭 |
[29:03] | was gone. | 都没了 |
[29:06] | And I… | 我 |
[29:09] | I had to be… | 我只能 |
[29:13] | more than just a brother. | 担起哥哥以外的职责 |
[29:14] | I had to be a father | 我要当爹 |
[29:16] | and I had to be a mother, | 又当娘 |
[29:19] | to keep him safe. | 好保护他 |
[29:24] | And that wasn’t fair. | 那不公平 |
[29:28] | And I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[29:32] | And you wanna know what that was like? | 你想知道那是什么样子吗 |
[29:39] | They killed the girl that he loved. | 他们杀了他爱的女人 |
[29:44] | He got possessed by Lucifer. | 他被路西法附身了 |
[29:49] | They tortured him in Hell. | 他们在地狱里折磨他 |
[29:53] | And he lost his soul. | 他失去了灵魂 |
[29:57] | His soul. | 他的灵魂 |
[30:02] | All because of you. | 都因为你 |
[30:09] | All of it was because of you. | 这一切都是因为你 |
[30:30] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[30:38] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[30:43] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[30:55] | ‘Cause I can’t — I can’t help it. | 因为我 忍不住 |
[31:00] | You’re my Mom. | 你是我妈妈 |
[31:07] | And I understand… | 我理解 |
[31:12] | …’cause I have made deals to save the ones I love | 因为我也曾为了我所爱的人做协议 |
[31:16] | more than once. | 不止一次 |
[31:20] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[31:28] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[31:32] | For all of it. | 我原谅一切 |
[31:36] | Everything. | 一切 |
[31:41] | On the other side of this, | 在另一边 |
[31:44] | we can start over | 我们可以重新开始 |
[31:46] | okay? | 好吗 |
[31:48] | You, me, Sam. | 你 我 萨姆 |
[31:52] | We can get it right this time. | 我们这次可以好好来过 |
[31:54] | But I need you to fight. | 但我需要你抵抗 |
[31:57] | Right now, I need you to fight. | 现在 我需要你抵抗 |
[31:58] | I need you — I need you to look at me, Mom. | 我需要你 我需要你看我 妈妈 |
[32:01] | I need you to really look at me and see me. | 我需要你好好看我 看到我 |
[32:08] | Mom, I need you to see me. | 妈妈 我需要你看到我 |
[32:14] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:32] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:51] | – No. – Oh, yes. | -不 -没错 |
[33:19] | What? Thought you’d get your Mum back? | 怎么 以为能找回你妈妈吗 |
[33:22] | Sorry, Dean. Not how this ends. | 抱歉 迪恩 结局不是这样的 |
[33:24] | This ends with me ending you. | 结局是我了结你 |
[33:30] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[33:31] | You won’t, | 你不会的 |
[33:33] | but I’d very much enjoy it if you tried. | 但我会很喜欢看你尝试 |
[33:50] | You want to know what your mother said about you, Dean? | 你知道你妈妈怎么说你吗 迪恩 |
[33:53] | All those | 我们那些 |
[33:54] | long days and even longer nights | 在路上猎魔的漫漫长日 |
[33:57] | out on the road, hunting? | 和更加漫长的夜晚里 |
[34:02] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没说过 |
[34:10] | This is fun. | 这真好玩 |
[34:29] | – I got this. – Yeah. | -让我来 -嗯 |
[34:56] | When you left us alone in the bunker, | 你把我们丢在地堡里时 |
[34:57] | man, I knew you were psycho, | 我早知道你是疯子 |
[34:59] | but I didn’t think you were stupid. | 但我没想到你那么蠢 |
[35:02] | I may be many things… | 我有很多特点 |
[35:06] | …but I’m not stupid. | 但我不蠢 |
[35:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:31] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[35:52] | I knew you were a killer. | 我就知道你是个杀手 |
[35:58] | You both are. | 你们都是 |
[36:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:14] | Whatever it takes — | 不惜代价 |
[36:15] | open a portal. Just get me the hell out of here. | 开启一个传送门 让我离开这里 |
[36:19] | I’m afraid we don’t have the resources | 恐怕我们现在没有 |
[36:21] | for an extraction at this moment. | 进行撤离的资源 |
[36:27] | Don’t! Don’t. | 别 别动 |
[36:33] | Listen, Dean — | 听着 迪恩 |
[36:34] | It’s Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[36:36] | And you must be Hess, I trust. | 你是海斯吧 |
[36:39] | You’re in charge of this whole operation? | 你是这里的负责人 |
[36:41] | Or, uh, what’s left of it? | 或者说 这个烂摊子 |
[36:44] | Sam, | 萨姆 |
[36:46] | you might think it in your best interest to kill me, | 你或许认为杀我对你最有利 |
[36:48] | to end all of this here. | 结束这里的一切 |
[36:51] | But shooting me now, | 但你现在杀我 |
[36:53] | severing all ties with the British Men of Letters, | 切断跟英国记录者的一切联系 |
[36:56] | at this particular moment, | 在这样的时刻 |
[36:57] | that would be a grievous mistake | 只会是天大的错误 |
[36:59] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[37:01] | There are reasons to reconsider. | 你有重新考虑的理由 |
[37:06] | Things that you don’t know. | 你有些事不知道 |
[37:24] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[37:25] | Lucifer is back. | 路西法回来了 |
[37:28] | Yes, Sam. | 是的 萨姆 |
[37:29] | All thanks to your good friend Crowley. | 都因为你的好朋友 克劳力 |
[37:33] | Not that it did him much good. | 虽然对他也没什么好处 |
[37:35] | Crowley’s dead. | 克劳力死了 |
[37:39] | And the Devil | 魔鬼 |
[37:41] | is out looking for his son, | 去找他儿子了 |
[37:43] | following in its mother’s footsteps, | 跟随它母亲的脚步 |
[37:45] | tracking her and your friend the angel. | 追踪她和你的天使朋友 |
[37:52] | If Lucifer gets his hands on that child, | 如果路西法找到了那个孩子 |
[37:55] | they’ll be unstoppable. | 他们会不可阻挡 |
[37:58] | You can’t face that alone. You need us. | 你不能单独去面对 你需要我们 |
[38:03] | Listen to her, boy. | 听她的 孩子 |
[38:21] | Pass. | 免了 |
[38:27] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[39:04] | Found some | 找到些 |
[39:05] | expired prescription painkillers, so… | 过期的止痛药 |
[39:08] | lucky me. | 真幸运 |
[39:11] | Mom, you don’t have to do that. It’s not your job. | 妈妈 你不用做那个 那不是你的事 |
[39:15] | This… | 这 |
[39:17] | All of this | 这一切 |
[39:19] | is because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[39:23] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[39:26] | It’s not okay. | 有事 |
[39:36] | Since I’ve been back, | 自从我回来 |
[39:39] | I know… I’ve been distant. | 我知道我一直很疏离 |
[39:44] | Cold, even. | 甚至冷漠 |
[39:48] | Leaving you, | 离开你们 |
[39:51] | working with them… | 跟他们合作 |
[39:55] | I was trying to make things right. | 我是想做弥补 |
[40:00] | Just from a distance, because… | 但是是远远地弥补 因为 |
[40:03] | being here with you | 跟你们在这里 |
[40:08] | was too hard. | 实在太难 |
[40:11] | Seeing what I’d done | 看到我对你 |
[40:14] | to you | 对萨姆 |
[40:15] | and to Sam, I… | 造成的伤害 我… |
[40:17] | Mom, what you did, | 妈妈 你做的事 |
[40:21] | the deal… | 那个协议 |
[40:24] | …everything | 一切 |
[40:26] | that’s happened since | 此后发生的事 |
[40:28] | has made us who we are. | 都塑造了如今的我们 |
[40:31] | And who we are? | 我们是什么人 |
[40:35] | We kick ass. | 我们很厉害 |
[40:38] | We save the world. | 我们拯救世界 |
[40:44] | And Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[40:49] | I’m scared. What… | 我好怕 |
[40:53] | What if he can’t forgive me? | 如果他不能原谅我呢 |
[40:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:02] | You don’t have to be scared of me. | 你不用怕我 |
[41:16] | Glad you’re back, man. | 你回来太好了 |