时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Lucifer is back. | 路西法回来了 |
[00:14] | A nephilim is come into being. | 一个拿非利人要诞生了 |
[00:17] | I can feel it inside me. | 我能感觉到它在我体内 |
[00:22] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[00:56] | No! | 不 |
[01:22] | No! | 不 |
[01:46] | Father? | 父亲 |
[02:09] | No, no, no. No, I’m not your father, Jack. | 不不 我不是你父亲 杰克 |
[02:15] | It is Jack, right? | 你是叫杰克 是吧 |
[02:19] | Father. | 父亲 |
[02:21] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[02:23] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[02:23] | I’m in here. | 在这里 |
[02:27] | No! | 不 |
[03:02] | Get away from them. | 离他们远点 |
[03:06] | Mary, right? | 玛丽 是吧 |
[03:09] | Look, seriously, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. | 真的 我想感谢你做的一切 |
[03:12] | I owe you, kid. | 我欠你的 丫头 |
[03:15] | Mom, Mom, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:17] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[03:28] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[03:47] | Wait, was that… | 等等 刚刚那是 |
[03:49] | Lucifer’s son. | 路西法的儿子 |
[04:03] | – Can he teleport? – What? | -他能瞬移吗 -什么 |
[04:06] | The kid. Does he have wings? | 那孩子 他有翅膀吗 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:45] | First batch is down. | 第一批做上了 |
[04:49] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[04:49] | 公海屁股组合 奶酪屁股 大份屁股 盐狗组合 辣卷薯条 | |
[04:53] | Check it. | 来看看 |
[04:56] | Check what? | 看什么 |
[04:58] | This. Can I interest you in a Cheesebutt? | 这个 要来点奶酪屁股吗 |
[05:01] | Or maybe a Salty Butt Combo. | 或者盐屁股组合 |
[05:03] | Perhaps my favorite — the buttshake. | 或是我最喜欢的 屁股奶昔 |
[05:07] | If Dave sees this, he’s gonna fire you. | 要让戴夫看到 肯定要开了你 |
[05:09] | Oh, come on. He’s fired me, like, seven times. | 得了 他都开了我七次了 |
[05:12] | And I keep coming back. You know why? | 我总能回来 知道为什么吗 |
[05:15] | Uh, because Dave’s banging your mom? | 因为戴夫在上你妈 |
[05:17] | Exactly. Let’s face it, buddy. | 没错 面对现实吧 哥们 |
[05:19] | Around here, I’m untouchable. | 在这里 我没人动的了 |
[05:23] | Cool. Good for you. | 厉害 真好 |
[05:27] | Father? | 父亲 |
[05:33] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开门 |
[05:40] | Father. | 父亲 |
[05:46] | I think you should call your mom. | 你最好打给你妈 |
[05:56] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[06:01] | How naked? | 多裸 |
[06:14] | We still have holy oil, right? | 我们还有圣油吧 |
[06:17] | For what? | 干什么 |
[06:20] | ‘Cause we’re gonna have to hit him with everything we got. | 因为我们得拿我们的一切对付他 |
[06:23] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[06:25] | Can we just talk about what happened back there? | 我们能不能先谈谈刚刚的事 |
[06:27] | Sure. Which part? | 好啊 哪部分 |
[06:29] | Let’s see, Crowley’s dead, Kelly’s dead, Cass is… | 我想想 克劳力死了 凯莉死了 小卡 |
[06:33] | Mom’s gone, | 妈妈走了 |
[06:34] | and apparently, the Devil’s kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat. | 而且魔鬼的儿子在30秒内就进入了青春期 |
[06:37] | Oh, and almost killed us. | 还差点杀了我们 |
[06:38] | Yeah, because you tried to shoot him. | 是啊 因为你对他开枪 |
[06:39] | I tried to shoot the monster, Sam. That’s kind of what we do. | 我是想杀怪 萨姆 那是我们的工作 |
[06:42] | We don’t know what he is yet, Dean. | 我们还不知道他是什么呢 迪恩 |
[06:44] | And I had it under control. | 而且我本来都掌控局面了 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry. Are you defending the Son of Satan? | 抱歉 你是在维护撒旦的儿子吗 |
[06:47] | I’m not defending anything. | 我没维护什么 |
[06:48] | I’m just saying, look, with everything that’s happened, | 我就是说 现在发生了这么多事 |
[06:50] | I’m obviously spun out also, but we need a plan. | 我当然也晕头转向 但我们需要个计划 |
[06:53] | Yeah, kill him! Okay? That’s the plan. | 是啊 杀了他 好吗 那就是计划 |
[06:56] | Look, right now, all that matters is finding him | 现在 要紧的是找到他 |
[06:58] | and ending him before he hurts anybody else. | 并了结他 免得他再伤了谁 |
[07:02] | And once we do that, we’ll figure everything else out. | 完事之后 我们再去考虑别的 |
[07:07] | What about Cass? | 小卡呢 |
[07:10] | Is he… is he really dead? | 他真的死了 |
[07:12] | You know he is. | 你知道的 |
[07:45] | Easy. Easy now. I’m just… | 放松 我就… |
[07:47] | My name’s Christine Barker. | 我叫克里斯汀·贝克 |
[07:49] | I’m a Sheriff. | 我是个治安官 |
[07:51] | I’m just here to help, okay? | 我是来帮忙的 好吗 |
[07:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:24] | – Is that – Castiel. | -那是 -卡西迪奥 |
[08:26] | Always knew he’d meet a bad end. | 早就知道他不会有好结局 |
[08:28] | He deserved better. | 他不该落得这个下场 |
[08:30] | No, he really didn’t. | 不 他活该 |
[08:33] | The mother’s upstairs, but she’s — | 母亲在楼上 但她 |
[08:34] | I don’t care about the brood mare. | 我不在乎那种母马 |
[08:37] | Where’s the child? | 孩子呢 |
[08:39] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[08:41] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[08:54] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[08:57] | Why don’t you head out on patrol, Earl? | 你去巡逻吧 厄尔 |
[09:01] | And by the way, there’s no such thing as “weird.” | 另外 没有所谓的”奇怪” |
[09:05] | – Everyone’s normal in their own way. – Right. | -每个人都有自己的正常 -好吧 |
[09:08] | – Sorry, Sheriff. – Yeah. | -抱歉 治安官 -嗯 |
[09:17] | Totally normal. | 非常正常 |
[09:23] | Hope those are all right. | 希望还行 |
[09:24] | Just pulled some stuff from the lost and found. | 在失物招领处找来的 |
[09:26] | Everything fit? | 都合身吧 |
[09:29] | Here. Take a seat. | 给 坐下 |
[09:33] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[09:36] | Okay. Let’s start with the basics. | 好吧 我们先说基本的 |
[09:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:49] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:50] | Okay, Jack. | 好 杰克 |
[09:52] | Jack what? | 杰克什么 |
[09:56] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[10:03] | Okay, how ’bout, uh, | 好吧 那么 |
[10:05] | where are your parents? | 你父母在哪 |
[10:07] | Your mother and father? | 你母亲和父亲 |
[10:12] | My mother, she’s in Heaven. | 我母亲 她在天堂 |
[10:16] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[10:17] | he was supposed to be here, | 他本该在这里的 |
[10:20] | but he’s not. | 但他不在 |
[10:23] | I’m trying to find him. | 我在找他 |
[10:26] | I have to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[10:28] | Sure. We can do that. | 好 我们可以帮忙 |
[10:31] | What’s his phone number? | 他电话是多少 |
[10:38] | What about his address? Or an e-mail? | 那他的地址呢 或是电邮 |
[10:44] | Is there anything you do remember, Jack? | 你还记得什么 杰克 |
[10:50] | I remember when the bad woman burned. | 我记得那个坏女人烧死 |
[10:56] | I remember the universe screamed. | 我记得宇宙尖叫 |
[11:07] | Okay. I’m gonna take your thumbprint, | 好吧 我得录下你的指纹 |
[11:10] | and we’re gonna run it through the system. | 然后在系统里查查 |
[11:12] | If we get a match, we get you home, yeah? | 如果有匹配结果 就能送你回家了 |
[11:16] | Okay, just like that. | 好了 就这样 |
[11:17] | And…press it here. | 摁在这里 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:24] | You stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这里 我就回来 |
[11:35] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[11:37] | How high are you? | 你嗑得多嗨啊 |
[11:43] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[11:46] | Well, it means, um, like, wasted, lit, | 就是说 喝醉 嗑药 |
[11:49] | chonged, blitz, blasted, | 嗑大了 |
[11:51] | blazed, baked. Nothing, no? | 嗑嗨了 都不懂吗 |
[11:54] | Look, I’m not judging you. | 我没瞧不起你的意思 |
[11:56] | I’m — I’m jealous. What are you on? | 我都嫉妒了 你嗑了什么啊 |
[12:00] | I’m on a chair | 我坐在椅子上 |
[12:03] | on the floor… | 椅子在地板上 |
[12:07] | on the planet Earth. | 地板在地球上 |
[12:10] | You are so stoned, man. | 你真是嗑大了 |
[12:14] | No, I’m not stoned. | 不 我没有 |
[12:17] | I’m… | 我… |
[12:20] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[12:27] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[12:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:43] | You really think that Lucifer Jr.’s | 你真觉得小路西法 |
[12:45] | at Pirate Pete’s Jolly Treats? | 在海盗皮特欢乐餐厅吗 |
[12:47] | That he was, like, what, “Before I destroy the world, | 他怎么 “我毁灭世界之前 |
[12:49] | let me just grab a bag of a curly fries”? | 要先吃点卷卷薯条” |
[12:51] | Look, if he would’ve kept to the main road, | 如果他沿主路走 |
[12:52] | he would’ve walked past it. And I don’t know — | 肯定会经过这里 说不定 |
[12:54] | – Fine. Just make it quick. – You’re not coming? | -好吧 快去快回 -你不来吗 |
[12:57] | No. Look, maybe you’re right. | 不 或许你是对的 |
[13:00] | Maybe the Devil’s kid is in there just hanging out. Okay? | 或许魔鬼的儿子就在那里待着 |
[13:02] | Or maybe he’s halfway across the country, torching Chicago. | 也或许他已经穿越美国 去烧芝加哥了 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna call Jody, check in, | 我要打给乔迪 问问情况 |
[13:06] | see if she can’t help us put a nationwide APB out… on a | 问她能不能帮我们发个全国的全境通告 |
[13:09] | creepy Satanic nudist. | 寻找一个吓人的裸体魔鬼 |
[13:10] | Yeah, right. Good. | 好吧 好 |
[13:13] | “Good” is not the word I would use. | 我可不觉得”好” |
[13:16] | Fries. | 薯条 |
[13:18] | Lady, seriously, we don’t have fries. | 女士 真的 我们没有薯条 |
[13:21] | It’s breakfast only until 11:00. | 薯条仅限早餐 11点结束 |
[13:23] | But like I’ve said three times already, | 但我说三遍了 |
[13:25] | hash browns are basically the same. | 薯饼是差不多的东西 |
[13:27] | Boo! | 讨厌 |
[13:29] | Fries! | 薯条 |
[13:31] | Welcome to Pirate Pete’s Jolly Treats. | 欢迎来到海盗皮特欢乐餐厅 |
[13:34] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[13:35] | He wants fries. We all want fries. | 他想要薯条 我们都想要薯条 |
[13:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:50] | Ignore her. She’s drunk off her ass. | 别理她 她已经烂醉了 |
[13:52] | – Little bit. – Right, uh… | -有点吧 -好吧 |
[13:55] | Okay, I’m — I’m looking for a guy. | 我在找个人 |
[13:56] | Uh, he — he’s about your height. | 他跟你差不多高 |
[14:00] | Uh… naked. | 没穿衣服 |
[14:02] | You and me both, sister. | 我也想找个那样的 妹子 |
[14:04] | – What did I say? – Sorry. | -我怎么说的 -抱歉 |
[14:08] | And yeah, I saw him. | 嗯 我见到他了 |
[14:25] | North Cove Sheriff’s Department. Barker speaking. | 北湾警局 我是贝克 |
[14:27] | This is Agent Berry. I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的巴里特工 |
[14:30] | Uh, I’m — I’m calling because, uh, | 我来电是因为 |
[14:31] | did you happen to pick up a-a kid earlier today, | 你早前是不是找到了一个孩子 |
[14:33] | uh, not exactly dressed. Um, he… | 没穿衣服 |
[14:37] | Uh, yeah. He’s here at the station. | 是啊 他在警局呢 |
[14:40] | He is? | 是吗 |
[14:42] | Great. Great, that’s great. U, okay, hold on to him. | 太好了 请留住他 |
[14:44] | Don’t release him until I get there, all right? | 我到之前不要放他走 好吗 |
[14:46] | Holy… | 老天爷 |
[14:48] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[14:50] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:53] | That’s something we should talk about in person. | 这个我们该当面谈 |
[15:05] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[15:08] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[15:09] | Doesn’t look like nothin’. | 看上去不像没事 |
[15:11] | You punch a wall or somethin’? | 你是打墙了吗 |
[15:12] | I punched a wall once. | 我也打过墙 |
[15:13] | Well, a poster on a wall, but same diff, right? | 好吧 墙上的海报 但没差 是吧 |
[15:16] | Freshman year, I had this roommate, Becky. | 大一那年 我有个室友 贝琪 |
[15:19] | She had this giant poster of Elsa. You know, from “Frozen”? | 她有张大艾尔莎海报 《冰雪奇缘》那个 |
[15:23] | And, I mean, first, who brings something like that to college? | 首先 谁把那种东西带去大学啊 |
[15:25] | A cartoon? Really? | 卡通 不是吧 |
[15:26] | Like, “Hello, homeschool” right? | 你是在家自学的怪胎吧 |
[15:30] | You done? | 说完没 |
[15:31] | Anyway, Becky was — and I say this in the most feminist, | 总之 贝琪 我这话是绝对女权 |
[15:34] | screw the patriarchy way — a giant super bitch. | 反父权的 是个大贱人 |
[15:38] | She’d take things and break things | 她强取豪夺 搞破坏 |
[15:40] | and piss people off and just do whatever she wanted, | 惹人生气 想干什么干什么 |
[15:42] | no matter who it hurt. | 不管谁受伤 |
[15:43] | It’s like the whole world was just Becky to her. You know? | 就好像世界以她为中心 你懂吗 |
[15:47] | So you punched her poster. | 所以你就拿拳头捶她的海报 |
[15:49] | And lit most of her stuff on fire. | 还把她的东西都点着了 |
[15:54] | I got issues. | 我有些问题 |
[15:59] | Dude, what’d you do to your hand? | 哥们 你手怎么了 |
[16:00] | Don’t ask. He’s super sensitive. | 别问 他很敏感的 |
[16:04] | You got anything? | 有线索吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. I-I know where he is. | 嗯 我知道他在哪 |
[16:07] | Good. Great. Let’s go. | 很好 太好了 我们走 |
[16:40] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[16:47] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[16:51] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[16:58] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[17:00] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[17:52] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Jack was, um, just hungry. | 嗯 杰克 他饿了 |
[18:02] | I don’t think he’s ever had candy before. | 我觉得他可能没吃过糖 |
[18:05] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:06] | I like nougat. | 我喜欢牛轧糖 |
[18:08] | He really does. | 他真的很喜欢 |
[18:11] | Did you see… | 你看到… |
[18:14] | There’s something wrong with the lights. | 灯有点问题 |
[18:16] | It’s, uh… | 那个 |
[18:19] | it’s crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[18:19] | Show her the, mm, thing. | 给她看看 |
[18:33] | Yeah, dude’s, uh… | 嗯 他 |
[18:36] | magic. | 会魔法 |
[18:40] | Jack, how did you do that? | 杰克 你怎么做到的 |
[18:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[18:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:55] | I-I don’t…I… | 我不… |
[18:58] | I-I have to… | 我得… |
[19:00] | Just wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:46] | Nice shot. | 漂亮 |
[19:56] | Don’t… | 别… |
[19:58] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. Say that again. | 抱歉 再说一遍 |
[20:18] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[20:20] | That big fella in there is my brother Sam. | 那个大块头是我弟弟萨姆 |
[20:23] | We kill monsters. | 我们杀怪物 |
[20:24] | Monsters? | 怪物 |
[20:27] | – Like… – Have you ever seen a horror movie? | -比如 -你看过恐怖片吗 |
[20:32] | Like that. | 就那种的 |
[20:38] | So what are you? Some kind of superhero? | 那你是什么 超级英雄吗 |
[20:45] | I’m just a guy doing a job. | 我就是个普通人 做着份工作 |
[20:49] | So that kid you got in there, | 那个孩子 |
[20:51] | he’s, uh… | 他是 |
[20:54] | Not…human? | 不是人类吗 |
[20:58] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[21:04] | So, um… | 那么 |
[21:06] | what is he? | 他是什么 |
[21:09] | So… | 那个 |
[21:11] | Jack is a nephilim. | 杰克 是个拿非利人 |
[21:17] | He’s half-human and half-angel. | 半人类 半天使 |
[21:23] | Angels are real, too. | 天使也是真的 |
[21:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 别激动 |
[21:34] | It’s okay. You’re okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[21:37] | You already hurt me. | 你已经伤我了 |
[21:39] | Yes, I did. I-I’m sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[21:42] | I was just trying to slow you down. | 我只是想放倒你 |
[21:44] | You — you were, uh… | 你刚刚 |
[21:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:50] | I don’t, I… | 我不… |
[21:54] | I was scared, | 我好怕 |
[21:56] | and when I get scared, things happen. | 我害怕时 就会有事发生 |
[22:00] | I…I can’t stop them. | 我无法阻止 |
[22:03] | Why were you scared? | 你为什么害怕 |
[22:06] | Because of the voices. | 因为那些声音 |
[22:09] | They were so…loud, | 好吵 |
[22:12] | so…angry. | 好愤怒 |
[22:17] | Do you hear them right now? | 你现在能听到吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 不能 |
[22:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:43] | – I’m sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[22:48] | Will you tell them that I’m sorry? | 你能告诉他们我很抱歉吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:54] | Sure. Of course. | 当然 |
[23:01] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[23:04] | how are you, um… | 你怎么… |
[23:07] | How are we… | 我们 |
[23:11] | talking right now? | 现在怎么能谈话 |
[23:12] | I mean, you’re — you’re not even a day old. | 你还不到一天大 |
[23:14] | How do you speak English? | 你怎么会说英语 |
[23:18] | My mother taught me. | 我妈妈教我的 |
[23:19] | So you talked to her. | 你跟她说过话 |
[23:21] | I was her. | 我原本就是她 |
[23:24] | Okay. And, um… | 好吧 那 |
[23:27] | your powers. | 你的能力 |
[23:30] | Did she teach you those, too, or… | 那也是她教你的吗 |
[23:32] | No, I… | 不是 |
[23:36] | I don’t know why these things happen. | 我不知道这些事为什么会发生 |
[23:39] | It’s like I’m me, but… | 就好像 我是我 但 |
[23:43] | not me. | 又不是我 |
[23:49] | Jack, look, um… | 杰克 听着 |
[23:53] | before you were born, you — you opened up a door | 你出生前 你打开了一道门 |
[23:57] | to another world. | 通往另一个世界 |
[24:00] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[24:08] | Yes. | 记得 |
[24:10] | Okay, um, could you do that again? | 好吧 你能再做一次吗 |
[24:16] | I don’t…I… | 我不… |
[24:22] | I have to find my father. | 我得找到我父亲 |
[24:24] | He’ll protect me. | 他会保护我 |
[24:25] | Jack, you gotta listen to me. | 杰克 你得听我说 |
[24:28] | That’s not really what Lucifer does. | 路西法不是那样的 |
[24:31] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[24:33] | No, that’s not his name. | 不 他不叫那个 |
[24:36] | My father is Castiel. | 我父亲是卡西迪奥 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | My mother, she said Castiel, | 我母亲 她说卡西迪奥 |
[24:45] | he would keep me safe. | 他会保护我 |
[24:48] | She said the world was a dangerous place. | 她说这世界是个危险的地方 |
[24:50] | That’s — that’s why I couldn’t be a baby or a child. | 所以我不能做个婴儿或小孩 |
[24:55] | I… | 我 |
[24:57] | That’s why I had to grow up fast. | 所以我得快点长大 |
[25:00] | That’s why I chose him to be my father. | 所以我选他做我的父亲 |
[25:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:17] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:38] | So… | 那么 |
[25:40] | you gonna share or what? | 要不要分享一下啊啊 |
[25:45] | All right, we’re good to go. | 好了 我们没问题了 |
[25:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:48] | Yeah, the Sheriff — I gave her the talk. | 嗯 治安官 我都给她解释了 |
[25:51] | She’s gonna need a minute, but she’s cool. | 她会需要点时间 但她理解了 |
[25:56] | So… | 那么 |
[25:57] | let’s grab Damien here and find some place quiet… | 我们带这位恶魔之子去找个僻静的地方 |
[26:00] | No, no, no, Dean. | 不不 迪恩 |
[26:03] | Jack is not evil. | 杰克不坏 |
[26:05] | He — he — he’s just a kid. | 他就是个孩子 |
[26:07] | Are you… | 你… |
[26:10] | He’s Lucifer’s son. | 他是路西法的儿子 |
[26:12] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么 |
[26:15] | – Like – Help! | -那个 -救命 |
[26:25] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[26:36] | – Oh, no, you – No, no, no! No. | -不 你… -别 |
[26:38] | That won’t do jack against her. | 那对她毫无用处 |
[26:41] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[26:44] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | If she shoots you. | 让她冲你开一枪 |
[26:55] | I don’t know what he’s told you. I mean, I can guess. | 我不知道他跟你说了什么 但我猜得到 |
[26:58] | Some line about how he and his brother… | 说他和他弟弟 |
[27:00] | save the world. Grr. So macho, | 拯救世界吧 好男人 |
[27:04] | But really, he’s not a hero. | 但其实 他不是英雄 |
[27:06] | He’s Becky. | 他是贝琪 |
[27:08] | Becky? The roommate Becky? | 贝琪 你那个室友 |
[27:11] | You take things and break things and piss people off | 你强取豪夺 搞破坏 惹人生气 |
[27:15] | and just do whatever you want, no matter who it hurts. | 想干什么干什么 不管谁受伤 |
[27:18] | Also, you’re a giant super bitch. | 而且 你是个大贱人 |
[27:21] | Well, it takes one to know one. | 同类相识 |
[27:23] | So, yeah, you’re Becky, | 是啊 你是贝琪 |
[27:26] | and Becky needs to die. | 贝琪必须死 |
[27:31] | You’re on, Barney Fife. | 来吧 治安官 |
[27:36] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:50] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:59] | He’s here. We have the boy. | 他在这里 我们找到男孩了 |
[28:03] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[28:05] | No! | 不 |
[28:13] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[28:39] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[28:40] | – Yes, Sheriff. – It’s Barker. | -是 治安官 -我是贝克 |
[28:42] | I need an ambulance at the station now. | 马上叫辆救护车来警局 |
[28:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:59] | We’re just gonna put a little pressure on the wound. | 给伤口施点压力 |
[29:00] | Lift it up. Put pressure. | 抬手 摁住 |
[29:35] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[29:36] | Why are you here? | 你们来干什么 |
[29:37] | We want the Golden Ticket. | 我们要金门票 |
[29:39] | Lucifer, too, Electric Boogaloo. | 路西法也是 大家都在争 |
[29:41] | – Why? – Because Bieber in there? | -为什么 -因为那个抢手的小子 |
[29:43] | He can do almost anything. | 几乎无所不能 |
[29:45] | Anything? | 无所不能 |
[29:48] | Oh, sweet. | 真有爱 |
[29:50] | Almost anything. | 是几乎 |
[29:51] | Castiel, he’s dead. | 卡西迪奥 他死了 |
[29:54] | All the way dead, because of you. | 死透了 就因为你 |
[30:09] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[30:11] | Don’t. | 别 |
[30:12] | Or what, other one? | 否则呢 另一个 |
[30:15] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[30:19] | Stay away from the kid. | 别碰那孩子 |
[30:25] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:28] | But if we can’t have him, no one can. | 但如果我们得不到他 谁都别想得到 |
[30:46] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:50] | Jack. J– | 杰克 |
[31:03] | I…I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:32] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m right here. | 你不会有事的 我在这儿呢 |
[31:34] | I’m right here. You’re gonna be brave. | 我在这儿呢 勇敢点 |
[31:42] | How’s the kid? | 那孩子怎么样了 |
[31:48] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他不会有事的 |
[31:51] | I mean, Angel Radio sets his brain on fire, | 天使电台让他脑袋着火 |
[31:54] | but other than that… | 但除此之外 |
[31:55] | So apparently, he can take an angel blade to the heart | 看来 他心口被扎上天使之刃 |
[31:57] | and keep on tickin’. | 也不会有事 |
[32:00] | Yeah. I guess. | 是啊 |
[32:06] | Listen, I-I think we should take him back to the bunker with us. | 我觉得我们该带他回地堡 |
[32:09] | – I know what you’re gonna say – I agree. | -我知道你想说什么 -我同意 |
[32:11] | W-what? | 什么 |
[32:14] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:16] | So you… | 那你 |
[32:19] | changed your mind? | 改主意了 |
[32:22] | No. No, nothin’s changed. | 不不 什么都没变 |
[32:26] | He’s still the Devil’s kid. He’s still evil. | 他还是魔鬼的孩子 还是邪恶的 |
[32:28] | He still brainwashed Kelly and Cass. | 还是给凯莉和小卡洗脑了 |
[32:30] | And even if he hasn’t gone Big Bad yet, he will. | 就算他还没彻底变坏 今后也会的 |
[32:33] | – You don’t know that. – Yeah, I do. | -你不能确定 -我确定 |
[32:34] | ‘Cause when have things ever gone right for us? | 我们什么时候顺顺当当过 |
[32:38] | So until I figure out a way to end him, | 在我想到办法杀了他之前 |
[32:41] | we’ll bring him home. | 我们先带他回家 |
[32:45] | At least there, the only people he can hurt are you and me. | 至少在那里 他至多也就伤害你我 |
[33:15] | Hey, you, uh, you sure about this, Dean? | 你确定吗 迪恩 |
[33:21] | I mean, it’s — it’s Cass, you know? | 这可是小卡 |
[33:24] | Maybe we can bring him back, like you said. | 或许我们能复活他 就像你说的 |
[33:27] | No, we can’t. | 不 我们不能 |
[33:31] | Chuck did — Uh, God did. | 恰克就做到了 上帝 |
[33:34] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[33:35] | So maybe, um, I don’t know, | 或许 我不知道 |
[33:37] | maybe if we prayed to him or — or… | 如果我们向他祈祷 |
[33:39] | You don’t think I’ve tried that? | 你觉得我没试过吗 |
[34:08] | Okay, Chuck… | 好吧 恰克 |
[34:10] | or God or whatever. | 还是上帝的 |
[34:15] | I… | 我 |
[34:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[34:24] | See, you — you left us. | 你离开了我们 |
[34:26] | You left us. You went off… | 你离开了 你走了 |
[34:31] | You said… | 你说 |
[34:32] | you said the Earth would be fine | 你说地球不会有事的 |
[34:34] | because it had me and it had Sam, | 因为有我在 有萨姆在 |
[34:36] | but it’s not, | 但现在有事 |
[34:39] | and we’re not. | 我们有事 |
[34:44] | We’ve lost everything. | 我们失去了一切 |
[34:49] | And now you’re gonna bring him back. | 现在你得复活他 |
[34:52] | Okay? You’re gonna bring back Cass, | 好吗 你得复活小卡 |
[34:53] | you’re gonna bring back Mom, you’re gonna bring ’em all back. | 你得把妈妈找回来 把他们都带回来 |
[34:57] | All of them. | 他们每个人 |
[34:59] | Even Crowley. | 甚至克劳力 |
[35:05] | ‘Cause after everything that you’ve done, | 因为就凭你做的那些事 |
[35:06] | you owe us, you son of a bitch. | 你欠我们的 你个混蛋 |
[35:10] | So you get your ass down here | 所以你给我过来 |
[35:13] | and you make this right. | 弥补一切 |
[35:14] | Right here and right now! | 马上 过来 |
[35:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:03] | Please help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[36:22] | God’s not listening. | 上帝没在听 |
[36:25] | He doesn’t give a damn. | 他不在乎 |
[38:25] | You wanna say anything? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[38:27] | I… | 我 |
[38:30] | What do you say? | 该说什么啊 |
[38:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | You say thank you. | 你说谢谢 |
[38:43] | And you say you’re sorry. | 说你很抱歉 |
[38:47] | You hope they’re somewhere without, uh, | 说你希望他们在一个 |
[38:50] | sadness or pain. | 没有悲伤或痛苦的地方 |
[38:55] | You hope they’re somewhere better. | 希望他们去了更好的地方 |
[39:03] | You say goodbye. | 然后道别 |
[39:10] | Well, goodbye, Cass. | 再见了 小卡 |
[39:16] | Goodbye, Kelly. Goodbye, Crowley. | 再见 凯莉 再见 克劳力 |
[39:21] | Goodbye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[39:22] | – Dean, we don’t know if Mom – Yeah, we do. | -迪恩 我不知道妈妈是不是 -我们知道 |
[39:28] | We do, Sam. | 我们知道 萨姆 |
[39:31] | Lucifer killed her the moment he realized we trapped his ass. | 路西法一意识到我们困住了他 就会杀了她 |
[39:35] | He killed her. You know he did. | 他杀了她 你清楚的 |
[39:44] | She’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[39:48] | They’re all gone. | 他们都不在了 |
[40:37] | So you thought you could run away | 你以为你可以 |
[40:40] | from me? | 逃过我吗 |
[40:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:47] | You do know I can fly, right? | 你知道我会飞吧 |
[40:50] | So what now? | 现在干什么 |
[40:54] | You kill me? | 你杀了我吗 |
[40:57] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[41:04] | Or maybe not. | 也或许不 |
[41:06] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[41:09] | Maybe I need you. | 或许 我需要你 |