时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No! | 不 |
[00:05] | Goodbye, Cass. | 再见了 小卡 |
[00:07] | Father. | 父亲 |
[00:09] | Jack is a nephilim. | 杰克 是个拿非利人 |
[00:10] | He’s half-human and half-angel. | 半人类 半天使 |
[00:13] | Lucifer’s son. | 路西法的儿子 |
[00:16] | So apparently, he can take an angel blade in the heart | 看来 他心口被扎上天使之刃 |
[00:17] | and keep on tickin’. | 也不会有事 |
[00:18] | The lore says, “A nephilim becomes more powerful | 据传说 “拿非利人会比生下他的天使 |
[00:22] | than the angel who sired it.” | 更加强大 |
[00:23] | A wraith. | 死灵 |
[00:24] | It slurpees your brain, sucks you dry. | 会把你的脑子搅成浆糊 吸干 |
[00:26] | A wraith will show its true form in a mirror. | 在镜子中能看到死灵的真身 |
[00:29] | Howdy, boys. | 好啊 各位 |
[00:31] | You’re hurting my friends! | 你伤到我朋友了 |
[00:36] | – Jack saved us. – Proves nothing. | -杰克救了我们 -不能证明什么 |
[00:37] | Even if he hasn’t gone Big Bad yet, he will. | 就算他还没彻底变坏 今后也会的 |
[00:40] | – You don’t know that. – Yeah, I do. | -你不能确定 -我确定 |
[00:42] | ‘Cause when have things ever gone right for us? | 我们什么时候顺顺当当过 |
[00:45] | If you’re right? | 如果你是对的 |
[00:46] | If I’m right, and it comes to killing you, | 如果我是对的 有一天要杀了你 |
[00:48] | I’ll be the one to do it. | 我会亲自动手 |
[01:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:14] | Sorry. I was just closing up. | 抱歉 我正要关门了 |
[01:19] | But… | 不过… |
[01:21] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:25] | Seems like something’s on your mind. | 你似乎有心事 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | A lot, actually. | 很多心事 |
[01:37] | So… What can I help you with? | 那么 我能帮你什么 |
[01:40] | Shouldn’t you know already? | 你不是该知道了吗 |
[01:42] | Sign out front says you’re psychic. | 外面的招牌写着你是灵媒 |
[01:44] | I’m a psychic counselor, not a mind reader. | 我是个灵媒 但我不会读心 |
[01:48] | I read energies, auras. | 我能感应能量 气场 |
[01:50] | Can you read mine? | 你能感应一下我的吗 |
[01:54] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:11] | Can’t let you run away. | 不能让你跑了 |
[02:15] | Especially now that I know. | 尤其现在我知道了 |
[02:18] | What? No. No! Please, no. | 什么 不要 求你 |
[02:23] | No. | 不要 |
[02:24] | You’re the real deal. | 你是个真的 |
[02:25] | Oh, please. No. Please, don’t. | 求你 不要 求你别 |
[02:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:31] | Please, you don’t have to. | 求你 你不必这样的 |
[02:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:36] | Pl– | 求… |
[03:05] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[03:06] | Uh, it’s me. Uh, Sam. | 是我 萨姆 |
[03:15] | Just checking in. | 就是来看看你 |
[03:16] | You haven’t come out since we set you up. | 我们给你安顿好之后你就没出来过 |
[03:18] | That’s fine. I mean, it’s — it’s all — | 这没事的 毕竟 |
[03:19] | it’s all been pretty insane, I’m sure. | 这一切肯定让你觉得很疯狂 |
[03:22] | But, um… | 但是 |
[03:25] | Anyway, I-I brought you something. | 总之 我带了点东西来给你 |
[03:26] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[03:28] | Um, before you were born, your mom left you a message. | 你出生前 你妈妈给你留了条讯息 |
[03:33] | And I know you have a bunch of questions. | 我知道你有很多问题 |
[03:35] | Hopefully, this is a start. | 希望这能是个开始 |
[03:41] | Right. Yeah, here. I’ll, uh… | 好 我来吧 |
[03:45] | There you go. | 好了 |
[03:47] | Just push this button right here. | 摁这个键就行 |
[03:50] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好就看吧 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | Hi, Jack. It’s, uh… | 杰克 是… |
[04:06] | I’m your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[04:09] | Uh, I guess I should tell you, | 我想我该告诉你 |
[04:11] | um, I always wanted to be a mom. | 我一直想做个妈妈 |
[04:13] | I played with dolls. | 我玩娃娃 |
[04:17] | I was that kind of girl. | 我就是那样的女孩 |
[04:18] | And daydream about my baby. | 还会做关于我的宝宝的白日梦 |
[04:25] | – Hello? – Sam Winchester? | -喂 -萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[04:27] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[04:29] | Missouri. | 密苏里 |
[04:30] | Wow, it’s been, uh… | 好久… |
[04:32] | I know. A long time. | 是啊 很久了 |
[04:35] | Sorry to be a stranger. | 抱歉一直没联络 |
[04:37] | That’s all right. How are ya? | 没事 你好吗 |
[04:38] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[04:41] | I could use some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[04:45] | Jack, don’t let anyone tell you who you’re supposed to be, | 杰克 别让别人告诉你 你该是什么样的人 |
[04:49] | because who you’re supposed to be isn’t fate. | 因为你该成为的样子并不是命运 |
[04:53] | It isn’t me. It isn’t your father. | 也不是我 或是你父亲 |
[05:00] | You are who you choose to be. | 你可以选择做什么样的人 |
[05:05] | And I know you’re gonna be okay. | 我知道你不会有事的 |
[05:08] | You are gonna be amazing. | 你会 很棒的 |
[05:15] | You have an angel watching over you. | 有个天使会守护你呢 |
[05:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[05:23] | No, I-I hear ya. | 不 我懂 |
[05:24] | Yeah, thank you, Jody. Yeah. | 嗯 谢谢 乔迪 嗯 |
[05:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:30] | You’ll never believe this. | 你绝不会相信的 |
[05:31] | I got a call from Missouri Moseley. | 我接到了密苏里·莫斯利的电话 |
[05:35] | What’s it been? Like, a decade? | 多久没消息了 十年吗 |
[05:36] | More. | 不止 |
[05:37] | – How is she? – Not great. | -她怎么样 -不太好 |
[05:39] | She said she got out of the life for a while, | 她说她脱离猎人生活有一阵了 |
[05:41] | but something happened, and she needed help with a case, | 但现在出了事 她有件案子需要帮忙 |
[05:43] | so I-I put Jody on it. | 所以我叫乔迪去了 |
[05:46] | Why would you do that? | 那是为什么 |
[05:47] | Because we need to stay here. | 因为我们得待在这里 |
[05:49] | We need to help Jack learn how to control his powers. | 我们得帮助杰克学会控制他的能力 |
[05:52] | Jody can handle this. | 这事乔迪能解决的 |
[05:54] | Yeah, maybe she can. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[05:55] | Or maybe she ends up dead because you | 也或者她会没命 就因为你 |
[05:58] | wanted to skip out on her to babysit the Antichrist. | 想抛下她 去照顾那个反基督 |
[06:07] | Dean, we need him. | 迪恩 我们需要他 |
[06:09] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[06:10] | – Mom – Don’t. You — | -妈妈 -别 你 |
[06:13] | If you wanna stay here and Mr. Miyagi this kid, | 如果你想留下 做那孩子的师父 |
[06:17] | knock yourself out. | 随你 |
[06:18] | I didn’t sign up for that, so I’m gonna go to work. | 我可没答应做这个 所以我要去工作了 |
[06:31] | I appreciate the favor. Thank you very much. | 多谢帮忙 非常感谢 |
[06:36] | Talked to him. Everything’s okay. | 跟他谈了 没问题了 |
[06:37] | So the victim, Dede, was a friend of yours? | 被害人 狄迪 是你的朋友 |
[06:39] | My protégé. She was like a daughter to me. | 我的徒弟 就像我的女儿一般 |
[06:43] | The closest to kin I had in my life these days. | 我现如今最接近亲人的人了 |
[06:48] | Always did love that car. | 我一直喜欢那辆车 |
[06:55] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[06:57] | Missouri. Jody. | 密苏里 乔迪 |
[06:59] | Not sure which one to hug first. | 都不知该先抱谁了 |
[07:06] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry for your losses. | 我很遗憾你失去了那么多人 |
[07:12] | Well, leave it to a psychic | 灵媒真是 |
[07:12] | to cut right through the small talk, huh? | 完全不打算寒暄一番呢 |
[07:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:16] | How ya doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[07:19] | Dandy. | 好极了 |
[07:27] | What’d the Sheriff have to say? | 治安官怎么说的 |
[07:28] | Victim was found with a hole at the base of her skull | 死者颅骨底部有一个洞 |
[07:30] | and her brains… | 她的脑子… |
[07:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:35] | You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’? | 你跟我想到一起去了吗 |
[07:37] | Wraith. | 死灵 |
[07:39] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[07:41] | Excuse me, dears. | 失陪一下 |
[07:49] | Missouri reads objects. It’s kind of her thing. | 密苏里能感应物体 是她的专长 |
[08:04] | He pretended to be a customer, | 他假装成客人 |
[08:07] | said he needed help. | 说他需要帮助 |
[08:10] | Dede always was a soft touch. | 狄迪一向心软 |
[08:18] | He is a wraith. | 他是个死灵 |
[08:22] | But he’s picked up a taste | 但他喜欢上了 |
[08:24] | for our kind. | 我们这种人 |
[08:26] | He feeds on psychics? | 他吃灵媒 |
[08:29] | Yes, he does. | 是的 |
[08:40] | Missouri? | 密苏里 |
[08:42] | Missouri, you okay? | 密苏里 你没事吧 |
[08:46] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[08:48] | Train me? | 训练我 |
[08:50] | To what? | 做什么 |
[08:53] | I’ve seen what you can do, Jack. | 我见识过你的本事 杰克 |
[08:54] | You’re powerful, but you have to learn to control it, | 你很强大 但你得学会控制它 |
[08:58] | you know, to focus. | 集中力量 |
[09:01] | So I don’t hurt anyone anymore. | 以免我再伤人 |
[09:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:06] | See this pencil? | 看到这支铅笔了吗 |
[09:10] | I want you to move it. | 我要你移动它 |
[09:13] | With your mind. | 用你的意念 |
[09:14] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:16] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:51] | – James? Baby? – Mom? | -詹姆斯 宝贝 -妈妈 |
[09:54] | I know I’m not supposed to call, but this is important. | 我知道我不该打电话的 但这事很重要 |
[09:58] | Let me guess. You had a vision. | 我猜猜 你看到了幻象 |
[10:00] | Yes. You have to believe me. | 是的 你必须相信我 |
[10:03] | James, something bad is coming. | 詹姆斯 要出事了 |
[10:05] | It’s coming for you and Pa– | 你和佩… |
[10:13] | I want you to go to Buckhead, Georgia. | 我要你去佐治亚州巴克海德 |
[10:14] | This is the address. | 这是地址 |
[10:17] | My son, James, he lives there | 我儿子 詹姆斯 住在那里 |
[10:18] | with my granddaughter, Patience. | 还有我孙女 佩欣丝 |
[10:20] | This wraith, he’ll be coming for them. | 这个死灵 会去找他们 |
[10:24] | That’s what I saw. | 那是我刚刚看到的 |
[10:26] | All right, well, let’s go. | 好 那我们走吧 |
[10:27] | No, I’m…It… | 不 我… |
[10:29] | I just complicate things. | 我只会让事情变得复杂 |
[10:32] | James won’t have anything to do with me. | 詹姆斯不想跟我有任何瓜葛 |
[10:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:38] | He has his reasons. | 他自有理由 |
[10:41] | I’ll just stay behind, say my farewells to Dede. | 我还是留下 跟狄迪道别吧 |
[10:45] | – I don’t like that at all. – You don’t have to like it. | -我可不喜欢这样 -不用你喜欢 |
[10:48] | You just have to do it. | 去做就是了 |
[10:50] | You save my family. | 你要救我的家人 |
[10:52] | You hear me, Dean Winchester? | 听到了吗 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[10:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[11:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:04] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:11] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:14] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[11:16] | I’m useless. | 我好没用 |
[11:17] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | Jack, when you did use your powers, | 杰克 你使用能力时 |
[11:22] | what was it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[11:25] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[11:32] | It was like… | 就好像 |
[11:34] | breathing. | 呼吸 |
[11:36] | Blinking. It just happens. | 眨眼 自然而然就发生了 |
[11:41] | Even with Asmodeus? That just happened? | 阿斯摩太那次也是吗 自然而然 |
[11:43] | No. He made me. | 不 是他逼我的 |
[11:46] | It was like… | 那感觉 |
[11:49] | Like he was in my head. | 就好像他钻进了我的脑子 |
[11:50] | Okay, um, then, uh… | 好吧 那么 |
[11:53] | imagine him doing that. | 想象他在那么做 |
[11:54] | – No. – No? Why not? | -不 -不 为什么 |
[11:56] | Because I don’t want to. | 因为我不想 |
[11:58] | It’s just… I can’t do this. | 我…做不到 |
[12:00] | And you keep staring at me, waiting. | 而且你一直盯着我 等着我 |
[12:08] | You know what? Let’s take a break. Yeah. | 这样吧 我们休息一下 |
[12:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I’ll get some food. Just… | 嗯 我去弄点吃的 |
[12:20] | You stay here, try to relax. | 你待在这里 放松一下 |
[12:23] | When I get back, we’ll try again. | 等我回来 我们再试 |
[12:54] | My lithomantic gems. | 我的相思宝石 |
[13:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:13] | You can spare me. | 你不用骗我了 |
[13:15] | I know what you are | 我知道你是什么 |
[13:17] | and why you’re here. | 也知道你来做什么 |
[13:21] | And why is that? | 那你说说看 |
[13:21] | You’re going to kill me. | 你要杀我 |
[13:29] | Well, then, I guess it’s time to, you know… | 那么 现在你该… |
[13:32] | scream. | 尖叫了 |
[13:33] | No, there’ll be none of that. | 不 没那个必要 |
[13:37] | I’ve seen how this turns out. | 我见到了结局 |
[13:39] | I run, you catch me, | 我跑 你抓住我 |
[13:42] | I die. | 我死 |
[13:44] | I stay, I die. | 我留下 我死 |
[13:48] | But this way, my people, | 但这样 我的人 |
[13:51] | they’re going to murder your ass. | 他们就能杀了你 |
[13:56] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:59] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:02] | You know, this would be a lot more fun if you screamed. | 要是你尖叫 会好玩得多 |
[14:07] | Tough. | 那没办法 |
[14:25] | – Where you coming from? – Library. | -你从哪过来的 -图书馆 |
[14:27] | Why’d I even ask? | 我何必问啊 |
[14:29] | How was practice? | 练习怎么样 |
[14:30] | Uh, heinous. Coach kept riding my serve. | 烂死了 教练一直批评我的发球 |
[14:33] | Says we, oh, and I quote, “Suck this year.” | 说我们 “今年烂爆了” |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:38] | – Inspiring. – Oh, yeah. | -真激励人 -是啊 |
[14:40] | If only we had a killer setter on the team. | 要是我们队里有个好二传手就好了 |
[14:42] | Some…some secretly athletic bookworm | 比如一个私下里其实很有运动天赋的书呆子 |
[14:47] | to carry us to victory. | 带领我们走向胜利 |
[14:49] | Ronson, I was 12. | 罗森 我那时才12 |
[14:52] | And the best volleyball player I’ve ever seen. | 也是我见过的最好的排球手 |
[14:55] | It’s senior year. | 要毕业了 |
[14:57] | I have five AP classes, plus volunteering. | 我有五门先修课程 还有志愿工作 |
[15:00] | I do not have time. | 我没时间 |
[15:06] | – See? – Really? | -瞧 -不是吧 |
[15:08] | You’re freakin’ Wonder Woman. | 你简直是神奇女侠 |
[15:10] | It’s such a waste. | 太浪费了 |
[15:15] | – Need a lift? – Nah. | -要搭车吗 -不了 |
[15:19] | I am ripe. | 我臭死了 |
[15:20] | Gotta hit the showers. Later! | 得去洗澡了 回见 |
[15:21] | Later. | 回见 |
[15:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:02] | Patience. | 佩欣丝 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | You working from home? | 你要在家工作吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I have a client call in a few. | 嗯 过会儿会有客户打来 |
[16:31] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[16:33] | I had a nightmare, actually. | 其实 我做了个噩梦 |
[16:36] | Grandma was there. | 还看到了奶奶 |
[16:40] | It’s just a dream. | 就是个梦而已 |
[16:53] | Tragedy in an Omaha suburb last night… | 昨晚奥马哈郊区发生惨剧 |
[16:55] | – And, uh, $20 on the pump. – Erica Foster has the story. | -加20块的油 -艾丽卡·福斯特为您报道 |
[16:58] | There have been two murders in the last 24 hours, | 过去一天内 接连发生两起命案 |
[17:00] | both at the same local business. | 并且都在同一家本地小店 |
[17:03] | The latest victim has been identified | 最新的被害人已确认身份 |
[17:05] | as Missouri Moseley. | 是密苏里·莫斯利 |
[17:07] | She was found dead at the scene. | 她被发现死在现场 |
[17:09] | Now we’ll have more information as soon as we get it, | 我们一接到新消息 便会立刻通知大家 |
[17:12] | but investigators are on scene. | 但是调查员已经赶到了现场 |
[17:16] | And you know what? She knew it. | 知道吗 她早知道的 |
[17:18] | She — I mean, we could’ve protected her. | 她…我本可以保护她的 |
[17:20] | Do you wanna head back? | 你想回去吗 |
[17:23] | No. No, Missouri wanted us to save her family. | 不 密苏里叫我们去救她的家人 |
[17:26] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 那我们就去救她的家人 |
[17:40] | James Turner? | 詹姆斯·特纳 |
[17:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:43] | Look, whatever you’re selling, I’m not interested. | 不管你们卖什么 我不感兴趣 |
[17:46] | It’s about… | 是关于… |
[17:47] | it’s about your mom. Missouri sent us. She’s… | 你妈妈 密苏里叫我们来的 她… |
[17:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[17:51] | Dead? | 死了 |
[17:52] | A wraith got her. | 被死灵杀了 |
[17:55] | Look, whatever game you’re playing here, | 不管你们在玩什么游戏 |
[17:56] | I talked to my mother yesterday. | 我昨天才跟我妈通过话 |
[17:57] | She died last night. | 她昨晚死的 |
[18:00] | 9:00 p.m., according to the coroner’s office. | 据尸检报告称 是晚上9点 |
[18:05] | I… | 我… |
[18:07] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[18:10] | I hung up on her. | 我挂了她的电话 |
[18:11] | James, I need you to listen to me. | 詹姆斯 你需要听我说 |
[18:13] | Missouri sent us because the thing that killed her, | 密苏里派我们来 是因为杀了她的东西 |
[18:15] | it’s still out there. | 还逍遥在外 |
[18:17] | It’s coming for you and your daughter. | 而且它会来找你和你女儿 |
[18:21] | Not even Ahmed? | 艾哈迈德也不行吗 |
[18:23] | I’ve seen him drooling all over you in chem lab. | 我在化学实验课上看到他各种垂涎你 |
[18:25] | – He’s cute. – No, no, no, he’s hot. | -他还好 -不不 他多帅 |
[18:28] | – Crazy hot. – Okay, he’s hot. | -超级性感 -好吧 他性感 |
[18:30] | But when am I finding the time | 但我哪有时间应付 |
[18:33] | to deal with some high school boy’s crush? | 高中男生的暗恋啊 |
[18:35] | Besides, that boy is failing chemistry. | 再说 那小子化学要挂科了 |
[18:38] | – Like that matters. – It matters to me. | -这要紧吗 -对我要紧 |
[18:45] | – Where you going? – Oh, I am ripe. | -你去哪 -我臭死了 |
[18:48] | I gotta hit the showers. Later! | 得去洗澡了 回见 |
[18:52] | Later. | 回见 |
[18:58] | Patience. | 佩欣丝 |
[19:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:04] | I am ripe. | 我臭死了 |
[19:06] | – Gotta hit the showers. Later! – Later. | -得去洗澡了 回见 -回见 |
[19:19] | Patience. | 佩欣丝 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[20:06] | This hurts like hell. | 这可疼死我了 |
[20:09] | But don’t worry. It grows back. | 别担心 会长回来的 |
[20:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:27] | I got it. Stay with her. | 我去追 陪着她 |
[20:59] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[21:01] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你看清楚他样子了吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah. He, um, he tried to stab me with that. | 嗯 他想拿那个戳我 |
[21:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:10] | You… | 你 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:13] | All right, well, that thing might come back, so… | 好吧 那家伙可能还会回来 所以… |
[21:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:16] | Well, all we know is that he stalks psychics. | 我们只知道他跟踪灵媒 |
[21:19] | Psychics? Then what does he want with me? | 灵媒 那他要我做什么 |
[21:22] | – What do you think? – I… | -你以为呢 -我 |
[21:26] | No. I’m not… | 不 我不是 |
[21:29] | I get déjà vu sometimes, but that’s normal. | 我有时会有似曾相识的感觉 但那是正常现象 |
[21:33] | I’m normal. | 我是正常人 |
[21:34] | Your grandmother was psychic, and she sent us to protect you. | 你奶奶生前是个灵媒 是她叫我们来保护你的 |
[21:37] | My grandma said she was psychic, but she’s a fraud. | 我奶奶自称是灵媒 她是个骗子 |
[21:41] | She doesn’t care about me. She ditched me — | 她才不在乎我 她抛弃了我 |
[21:44] | Me and dad, right after mom died. | 我和爸爸 就在我妈死后 |
[21:48] | Okay, this woman you’re describing | 好吧 你说的这个女人 |
[21:50] | that walked out on her family, | 抛弃了家庭的女人 |
[21:51] | that’s not who Missouri was at all. | 密苏里生前完全不是那种人 |
[21:56] | Why do you keep saying “was”? | 你老说”生前”是什么意思 |
[22:29] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[22:31] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[22:32] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[22:36] | Jack. What are you doing? | 杰克 你在做什么 |
[22:39] | I moved the pencil. | 我移动了铅笔 |
[22:42] | Okay, look, I know this isn’t exactly fun — | 好吧 我知道这不好玩 |
[22:46] | No, it’s the opposite of fun. | 不 一点也不好玩 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:52] | But why is it so hard? | 但为什么那么难 |
[22:53] | I’ve seen you throw people across the room. | 我见过你把人丢到房间另一头 |
[22:55] | I’ve been thrown across the room by you. | 我也被你丢出去过 |
[22:58] | I-I’ve seen you open a Gate to Hell, | 我见到了你打开通往地狱的大门 |
[23:00] | and now nothing? | 现在什么都做不了了 |
[23:02] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[23:05] | It’d make sense… | 如果我是邪恶的 |
[23:08] | if I’m evil. | 那就说得通了 |
[23:11] | W-what? | 什么 |
[23:12] | Just go. Please. | 走开吧 求你 |
[23:15] | No, Jack. Why do you think you’re evil? | 不 杰克 你为什么会认为自己是邪恶的 |
[23:18] | ‘Cause when I look at you, that’s not what I see. | 因为我看着你时 看到的并不是邪恶 |
[23:21] | Yeah, well, Dean sees it. | 迪恩就能看到 |
[23:24] | That’s why he says… | 所以他才说 |
[23:27] | he said he’d kill me. | 他说他会杀了我 |
[23:29] | – He what? – And maybe he should. | -他什么 -或许他该杀了我 |
[23:33] | Mom said I could be good, | 妈妈说我可以很好 |
[23:34] | that I had the choice to be good, | 我可以选择做好人 |
[23:36] | that it was up to me. | 这是由我决定的 |
[23:40] | But she’s dead because of me. | 但她因为我而死了 |
[23:49] | I’ve only been on Earth for a few days, | 我到人间才几天 |
[23:51] | and I’ve already hurt people. | 就已经伤了人 |
[23:54] | I’ve already done bad things. | 还做了坏事 |
[23:58] | And no matter how hard I try, I can’t… | 不管我多努力 我都不能… |
[24:03] | I can’t do | 我做不到 |
[24:04] | the one good, stupid thing you want me to. | 你要我做的唯一一件愚蠢的好事 |
[24:11] | So… | 所以 |
[24:14] | I must evil, | 我肯定是邪恶的 |
[24:16] | like Lucifer. | 就像路西法 |
[24:20] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[24:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:26] | Asmodeus tricking you, | 阿斯摩太骗你 |
[24:30] | Dean… | 还有迪恩 |
[24:33] | None of that is your fault. | 那都怪不得你 |
[24:41] | I think that, uh, after everything that’s happened, | 我觉得 因为发生的一切 |
[24:43] | you’re — you’re probably scared to use your power. | 你大概 不敢用你的能力了 |
[24:47] | And me pressuring you certainly isn’t helping. | 而我给你施压也对你没帮助 |
[24:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:56] | Really. | 是啊 |
[25:00] | What do you say we call it? | 我们到此为止吧 |
[25:02] | Until I figure out a better way. | 直到我想到更好的办法 |
[25:04] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[25:06] | It sounds…good. | 好啊 |
[25:10] | Good. Come on. | 很好 来吧 |
[25:20] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:22] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[25:25] | Because I know what it feels like | 因为我知道那种感觉 |
[25:27] | to feel like you don’t belong, | 没有归属感 |
[25:30] | to feel like there’s this darkness inside of you, | 觉得内心有股黑暗力量 |
[25:33] | to be scared of who you are, | 害怕自己的身份 |
[25:36] | what you can do. | 和自己的本事 |
[25:39] | Dean, Cass… | 迪恩 小卡 |
[25:44] | my family helped me through that. | 我的家人帮我撑过了那一切 |
[25:48] | So now I wanna help you. | 所以现在 我想帮你 |
[25:52] | Because you’re not evil, Jack. | 因为你不是邪恶的 杰克 |
[26:02] | You told me she left us. But this… | 你说她抛下了我们 但这… |
[26:06] | Dad, is it true? | 爸爸 这是真的吗 |
[26:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:10] | – You said she was fake. – She was. | -你说她是个骗子 -她是的 |
[26:14] | Least I felt like she was. After. | 至少我后来觉得她像个骗子 |
[26:18] | I always believed in her powers. I had total faith in them. | 我一直很相信她的能力 非常相信 |
[26:22] | – They were wrong. – What do you mean? | -但她错了 -什么意思 |
[26:26] | When your mother got sick, and grandma told me, | 你母亲病了后 奶奶跟我说 |
[26:28] | she said, “Tess will be all right.” | “苔丝会没事的” |
[26:31] | She promised me, | 她保证我了 |
[26:33] | but then… | 但然后 |
[26:35] | Tess… | 苔丝 |
[26:40] | She apologized after. She said, “Nothing’s ever set in stone.” | 之后她道歉 说”没什么是注定的” |
[26:42] | But I… I couldn’t forgive her. | 但我无法原谅她 |
[26:45] | So you cut your mother out of your life? | 那你就把你母亲赶出了你的生活 |
[26:49] | This whole time, I could’ve had relationship with her. | 这么久以来 我本可以跟她建立感情 |
[26:54] | Growing up with her, she was always on the road, hunting. | 我小时候 她总在外面跑 猎魔 |
[26:56] | I spent my entire childhood terrified of monsters, | 我整个童年都担惊受怕 怕怪物 |
[26:59] | of — of losing her. | 怕失去她 |
[27:02] | I didn’t want that life for you. I… | 我不希望你也过那样的生活 |
[27:06] | – I didn’t want her encouraging – Encouraging what?! | -我不希望她鼓励… -鼓励什么 |
[27:11] | Grandma believed… | 奶奶认为 |
[27:15] | She felt you had “The gift.” | 她觉得你有”天赋” |
[27:16] | – Oh, my God. – But you didn’t. | -天呐 -但你没有 |
[27:19] | Baby, you don’t. I mean, you’re 18. | 亲爱的 你没有 你都18了 |
[27:21] | If you had powers, we’d know it by now. | 如果你有能力 我们早该知道了 |
[27:22] | My dream last night, | 我昨晚的梦 |
[27:24] | I saw what happened before it happened. I… | 我在事发前就看到了发生的事 |
[27:30] | Your daughter is psychic. | 你女儿是个灵媒 |
[27:32] | That’s why the wraith’s coming after her. | 所以死灵才来找她 |
[27:36] | So we run. We can work all this out later. | 那我们跑 这些事回头再解决 |
[27:39] | But right now, get your things. We need to go. | 但现在 去收拾东西 我们得走了 |
[27:46] | Patience, I said now. | 佩欣丝 快去 |
[28:37] | James, you can’t. | 詹姆斯 你不能这样 |
[28:38] | I can. I have to. | 我可以 我必须这么做 |
[28:43] | Patience — she’s… | 佩欣丝 她… |
[28:45] | – She’s all I’ve got. – You have me! | -她是我的全部了 -你还有我 |
[28:49] | I don’t want you influencing her, | 我不希望你影响她 |
[28:50] | poisoning her. | 荼毒她 |
[28:53] | You need to say goodbye. | 你得道别了 |
[28:54] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[29:00] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[29:02] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[29:07] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[29:09] | no matter what happens, no matter where I go, | 不管发生什么 不管我去哪 |
[29:13] | I will always look out for you. | 我永远都会照顾你 |
[29:16] | You hear? | 听到了吗 |
[30:16] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:18] | You get anything from the traffic cam? | 你在交通监控里查到什么了吗 |
[30:20] | It caught the van at a light a few blocks from here, | 拍到了货车在距此几个街区的一个信号灯处 |
[30:22] | but it’s too blurry to get a plate. | 但太模糊 看不清车牌 |
[30:24] | What’d the Sheriff say? | 治安官怎么说 |
[30:25] | He said they’ll keep an eye out, but… | 说会留意 但是 |
[31:00] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[31:01] | When I was a boy, and my mother was out on a hunt, | 我小时候 我妈妈去猎魔时 |
[31:03] | I got so scared. | 我会很怕 |
[31:05] | She gave me these. | 她就给了我这个 |
[31:08] | Lithomantic gems. | 相思宝石 |
[31:12] | Divination tools. | 是占卜工具 |
[31:14] | She taught me how to use them | 她教会我用 |
[31:15] | so we could always find each other wherever we were. | 这样不管我们在哪 总能找到彼此 |
[31:18] | You? Doing magic? | 你 施魔法 |
[31:21] | Desperate times. | 非常时刻嘛 |
[31:37] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[31:48] | You’re probably wondering why I didn’t drain you on the spot. | 你大概在想我怎么没当场吸干你 |
[31:52] | See, first psychic I ever had was a total accident. | 瞧 我第一次吃的灵媒完全是个意外 |
[31:55] | Just this guy in a mental ward. Thought he was normal crazy, | 就是精神病院里的人 以为只是普通的疯子 |
[31:57] | but turns out, he wasn’t crazy at all. | 但原来 他根本没疯 |
[32:00] | And once I got a taste… | 我一尝过了他 |
[32:05] | You see, with a psychic, it’s — it’s different. | 灵媒…感觉很不一样 |
[32:08] | It’s a rush, you know? | 有种刺激感 |
[32:10] | I become clearer. Everything becomes clearer. | 我看得更清晰了 一切都更清晰了 |
[32:13] | Strong and focused. | 更强大 集中 |
[32:15] | But I gotta tell you, | 但我得说 |
[32:19] | your grandmother… | 你奶奶 |
[32:20] | was by far the best I ever had. | 是我到目前吃过最美味的一个 |
[32:25] | That got me to thinking. | 这让我想 |
[32:30] | You are made of the same stuff. | 你跟她是一脉相承 |
[32:38] | But you’re young and healthy. | 但你年轻 健康 |
[32:40] | With you… | 在你身上 |
[32:42] | I can really stretch this out. | 我可以好好慢慢享用 |
[32:46] | I’m gonna feed on you and feed on you. | 我要一点点吸食你 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna milk that big, beautiful brain of yours | 我要吸食你那美丽的大脑袋 |
[32:52] | forever. | 慢慢享受 |
[32:55] | First, gross. | 首先 恶心 |
[32:58] | Second, I’m not psychic. | 其次 我不是灵媒 |
[33:03] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[33:07] | Your granny thought you were. | 你奶奶就觉得你是 |
[33:09] | Saw it when I ate her up. | 我吃她时看到了 |
[33:12] | Hey, guess I better make sure for myself, right? | 我还是自己确认一下吧 |
[33:16] | Time for a little taste test. | 该试吃一下了 |
[33:25] | Patience, baby. | 佩欣丝 宝贝 |
[33:31] | – Dad. – I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | -爸爸 -我救你出去 好吗 |
[33:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[33:47] | No, Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[34:08] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[34:36] | Time for a little taste test. | 该试吃一下了 |
[34:43] | Patience, baby. | 佩欣丝 宝贝 |
[34:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna get you out of here, all right? | 我救你出去 好吗 |
[34:52] | Move! | 闪开 |
[35:02] | Jody, behind you! | 乔迪 你身后 |
[35:17] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[35:22] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[36:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:28] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[36:31] | Guess I’m psychic. | 看来我真是灵媒 |
[36:43] | The way you handled that wraith, you still got it. | 你搞定那死灵的样子 宝刀未老 |
[36:47] | Guess so. | 看来是的 |
[36:55] | You know I said it before, but good work in there. | 我之前说过了 但刚刚干得好 |
[36:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | For everything. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[37:04] | Given any thought to what’s next? | 想过接下来怎么办吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | School’s in an hour, so I guess calculus. | 一小时后就上学了 那么…去上微积分吧 |
[37:13] | And your gift? | 你的天赋呢 |
[37:15] | I talked to my dad. | 我跟我爸谈了 |
[37:18] | He thinks I should put it away. | 他觉得我该搁置它 |
[37:21] | Dad says we should just get back to normal. | 爸爸说我们该回归平凡生活 |
[37:25] | Maybe he’s right. | 或许他是对的 |
[37:29] | He is. | 是啊 |
[37:33] | This life — hunting, monsters — | 这种生活 猎魔 怪物 |
[37:37] | there’s no joy in it. | 没有丝毫乐趣 |
[37:39] | There’s nothing but pain, horror, and death. | 只有痛苦 恐怖和死亡 |
[37:45] | So if you get a chance at normal, | 如果你有机会过正常生活 |
[37:49] | you take it. | 一定要抓住 |
[38:00] | Patience, wait. | 佩欣丝 等等 |
[38:05] | I may be out of line here, but… | 我或许越界了 但是 |
[38:07] | you don’t have to listen to him, | 你不非得听他的 |
[38:09] | to either of them if it’s not what you really want. | 或是你爸 如果那不是你真正的心愿 |
[38:13] | I had a daughter, I guess — Claire — | 我曾有个女儿 克莱尔 |
[38:15] | and I asked her to stay in line, to fight who she really was | 我要求她守规矩 抵抗她的本性 |
[38:19] | ’cause I thought it would keep her safe. | 因为我以为那能保证她的安全 |
[38:22] | It didn’t work. | 但没成功 |
[38:24] | It never does. | 从来不会成功 |
[38:28] | Your gift…you know, maybe you’re right. | 你的天赋 或许你是对的 |
[38:30] | Maybe it’ll go away. | 或许会消失 |
[38:32] | But if it doesn’t, you try to force it down to make | 但如果没有 而你强行抑制它 |
[38:35] | someone else happy, you will only make yourself miserable. | 好哄别人开心 那只会让你自己痛苦 |
[38:40] | It’s your choice. | 选择在你 |
[38:42] | But if you ever need someone to talk to or someplace to go… | 但如果你需要个人说话 需要个地方待待 |
[38:48] | …my door’s always open. | 我的大门随时敞开 |
[39:05] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[39:08] | Uh, Jody told me about Missouri. | 乔迪把密苏里的事告诉我了 |
[39:10] | Yeah, just another day at the office. | 是啊 又是一个普通的工作日 |
[39:14] | How’s the kid? He go Dark Side yet? | 孩子怎么样了 变黑暗了吗 |
[39:17] | Nope. | 没有 |
[39:21] | He is, uh, he’s pretty messed up, though. | 但他心里挺乱的 |
[39:26] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[39:27] | No, Dean, he’s messed up because of you. | 不 迪恩 他是因为你才心里乱 |
[39:35] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[39:38] | you said you’d kill him. | 你说你会杀了他 |
[39:41] | It wasn’t exactly like that. | 并不是那样的 |
[39:43] | Then how exactly was it? | 那是怎么样的 |
[39:47] | I told him the truth. | 我跟他说了实话 |
[39:49] | See, you think you can use this freak, | 你觉得你能利用这个怪物 |
[39:52] | but I know how it ends, and it ends bad. | 但我知道结果会怎样 会很糟糕的 |
[39:55] | – I didn’t. – What? | -我就没 -什么 |
[39:57] | I didn’t end bad | 我就没变得很糟糕 |
[40:00] | when I was the “freak,” | 我做了”怪物”的时候 |
[40:02] | when I was drinking demon blood. | 我喝恶魔血的时候 |
[40:05] | Come on, man, that’s totally different. | 拜托 那不是一回事 |
[40:06] | Was it? Because you could’ve put a bullet in me. | 是吗 因为你本可以一枪结果了我的 |
[40:09] | Dad told you to put a bullet in me, but you didn’t. | 爸爸叫你杀了我的 但你没有 |
[40:15] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[40:18] | So help me save him. | 所以帮我救他吧 |
[40:20] | You deserved to be saved. He doesn’t. | 你值得被救 他不配 |
[40:22] | Yes, he does, Dean. Of course he does. | 他配的 迪恩 他当然配 |
[40:24] | Look, I know you think that you can use him | 我知道你觉得你可以拿他 |
[40:26] | as some sort of an interdimensional can opener, | 当跨维度开罐器 |
[40:28] | and that’s fine. | 这没关系 |
[40:29] | But don’t act like you care about him, | 但别装作你在乎他 |
[40:31] | because you only care about what he can do for you. | 因为你只在乎他能为你做什么 |
[40:34] | So if you wanna pretend, that’s fine. | 如果你想假装 好吧 |
[40:36] | But me? I can hardly look at the kid. | 但我 我都不忍看他 |
[40:38] | ‘Cause when I do, all I see is everybody we’ve lost. | 因为我看他时 只会看到我们失去的每一个人 |
[40:41] | Mom chose to take that shot at Lucifer. That is not on Jack. | 妈妈选择了去攻击路西法 那不怪杰克 |
[40:44] | – And what about Cass? – What about Cass? | -那小卡呢 -小卡怎么了 |
[40:46] | He manipulated him. He made him promises. | 他操纵了他 向他许下承诺 |
[40:48] | Said “Paradise on Earth,” and Cass bought it. | 什么”人间天堂” 小卡信了 |
[40:51] | And you know what that got him? | 结果如何呢 |
[40:52] | It got him dead! | 他死了 |
[40:54] | Now you might be able to forget about that, but I can’t! | 你或许能忘记 但我做不到 |
[41:01] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[41:23] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |