时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[00:03] | That big fella in there is my brother Sam. | 那个大块头是我弟弟萨姆 |
[00:05] | We kill monsters. | 我们杀怪物 |
[00:10] | So what are you? Some kind of superhero? | 那你是什么 超级英雄吗 |
[00:15] | Well, goodbye, Cass. Goodbye, Kelly. | 再见了 小卡 再见 凯莉 |
[00:17] | Goodbye, Crowley. Goodbye, Mom. | 再见 克劳力 再见 妈妈 |
[00:19] | – Dean, we don’t know if Mom – Yeah, we do. | -迪恩 我不知道妈妈是不是 -我们知道 |
[00:21] | They’re all gone. | 他们都不在了 |
[00:22] | Jack doesn’t have to be evil. We can teach him not to be. | 杰克不非得是邪恶的 我们可以教他做人 |
[00:25] | I know you think that you can use him | 我知道你觉得你可以拿他 |
[00:26] | as some sort of an interdimensional can opener, and that’s fine. | 当跨维度开罐器 这没关系 |
[00:30] | But don’t act like you care about him, | 但别装作你在乎他 |
[00:32] | because you only care about what he can do for you. | 因为你只在乎他能为你做什么 |
[00:34] | – And what about Cass? – What about Cass? | -那小卡呢 -小卡怎么了 |
[00:35] | He manipulated him. He made him promises. | 他操纵了他 向他许下承诺 |
[00:38] | Said “Paradise on Earth,” and Cass bought it. | 什么”人间天堂” 小卡信了 |
[00:41] | And you know what that got him? It got him dead! | 结果如何呢 他死了 |
[00:43] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[00:46] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[01:08] | No. | 不 |
[01:10] | How? You’re… | 怎么会 你… |
[01:13] | …dead. | 死了 |
[01:15] | I was. But… | 是啊 但是 |
[01:18] | aren’t you gonna say hi back? | 你不打算跟我打招呼吗 |
[01:25] | I missed you, Baby Bear. | 我好想你 宝贝熊 |
[01:59] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[02:05] | What you, uh, what you working on? | 你在干什么呢 |
[02:06] | Dead guy in Madison. | 麦迪森有人死了 |
[02:08] | Police say it was a home invasion, | 警方说是入室行凶 |
[02:10] | but neighbor claims that she saw the vic’s dead wife | 但邻居称看到了被害人死去的妻子 |
[02:14] | leave the crime scene. | 离开犯罪现场 |
[02:16] | Let’s check it out. | 那我们去看看吧 |
[02:17] | What, you ready to ditch Damien? | 怎么 你准备抛下恶魔之子了 |
[02:19] | What do you wanna do? Leave him in a ring of holy oil | 你想怎么做 留他坐在一圈圣油里 |
[02:21] | with some Netflix and a frozen pizza? | 给他网飞账号和凉披萨吗 |
[02:25] | No. | 不 |
[02:27] | Actually… I thought we’d, uh, bring him along. | 其实 我想着可以带他一起来 |
[02:33] | Hell, no. | 绝不 |
[02:35] | What, “Adventures in Babysitting” the Antichrist? | 怎么 《保姆大历险》反基督版吗 |
[02:38] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Dean, we can’t hide him forever. | 迪恩 我们不能一直藏着他 |
[02:42] | And, you know, just keeping him cooped up here isn’t working. | 继续让他憋在这里也不是办法 |
[02:45] | Yeah, it is, actually. You wanna know why? | 就是个办法 知道为什么吗 |
[02:48] | Because as long as he’s here, | 只要他在这里 |
[02:50] | he’s not out there doing God knows what. | 他就不在外面 天晓得做什么 |
[02:54] | So what, does this mean that your plan | 怎么 这代表你想 |
[02:55] | for bringing Mom back isn’t working? | 复活妈妈的计划破产了 |
[02:57] | ‘Cause I’ll say it again — | 因为我要再说一遍 |
[02:59] | Mom’s dead, Sam. | 妈妈死了 萨姆 |
[03:01] | Lucifer ripped out her freakin’ heart. | 路西法扯出了她的心脏 |
[03:02] | Now the sooner you can wrap your head around that, | 你越早能想明白这一点 |
[03:04] | the sooner we can all move on. | 我们也都能早点向前看 |
[03:08] | So you’re saying you want to move on, from Mom. | 你是说你想往前看 忘记妈妈 |
[03:18] | Right now, I wanna kill some dead guy’s dead wife. | 现在 我想去杀一个死人死去的妻子 |
[03:20] | Dean, that isn’t what this is about. | 迪恩 不是为了那个 |
[03:22] | Jack needs to get out. | 杰克需要出去 |
[03:24] | He needs to get some air. We all do. | 他需要呼吸下空气 我们都需要 |
[03:27] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[03:29] | He is. Just… | 他是的 |
[03:31] | give him a chance, please. | 给他个机会吧 求你 |
[03:34] | For me. | 为了我 |
[03:42] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:50] | “Clone Wars”? | 《克隆人的进攻》 |
[03:51] | The computer said I’d like it. | 电脑说我会喜欢的 |
[03:54] | I do like Ahsoka. | 我是喜欢阿索卡 |
[03:56] | Kinda hate Anakin. | 有点讨厌安纳金 |
[03:59] | That’s probably for the best. | 那最好了 |
[04:01] | Never mind. | 别管那个了 |
[04:04] | You remember when I told you what Dean and I do? | 你记得我跟你讲我和迪恩是做什么的吗 |
[04:06] | Our, uh, our day job? | 我们的日常工作 |
[04:08] | You kill monsters because you’re the good guys. | 你们杀怪 因为你们是好人 |
[04:10] | Right, right. | 是啊 |
[04:11] | And we’ve got a case, so… | 我们发现个案子 |
[04:15] | thought you might want to come along. | 或许你想跟着一起来 |
[04:18] | No. | 不 |
[04:21] | Jack, I really think this would be good for you. | 杰克 我真的认为这会对你有好处 |
[04:24] | You know, maybe a change of scenery might — | 或许换换环境 |
[04:26] | Get my powers working again? | 能让我恢复能力吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[04:30] | So I can be your “interdimensional can opener”? | 这样我就能做你的”跨维度开罐器”了 |
[04:37] | You’re using me. | 你在利用我 |
[04:43] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[04:45] | when you were born, | 你出生时 |
[04:48] | it ripped a hole in reality. | 在现实世界中撕开了一个裂口 |
[04:52] | Like a — like a door from this world to another, | 就像一扇通往另一个世界的大门 |
[04:56] | to…A really bad, bad place. | 那边是个很不好的地方 |
[05:01] | So — so Dean and Cass and I, | 所以迪恩 小卡和我 |
[05:03] | we — we closed that door. But… | 我们关上了那扇门 但是 |
[05:07] | our mom, Mary, | 我们的妈妈 玛丽 |
[05:09] | she’s trapped on the other side. | 她被困在了那边 |
[05:13] | If we can get your powers back, | 如果我们能让你恢复能力 |
[05:14] | maybe we can open that door up. | 或许我们能再打开那扇门 |
[05:16] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[05:19] | You wanna save her. | 你想救她 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[05:29] | But… | 但是 |
[05:32] | if this doesn’t work, if that can’t happen, | 如果这不好使 如果那不可能 |
[05:36] | that’s okay, | 也没关系 |
[05:38] | because I do care about you. | 因为我真的在乎你 |
[05:43] | But I should’ve told you. | 但我该告诉你的 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry. It’s a lot and, uh… | 抱歉 这些事太多了 |
[05:49] | Dean can’t even look at me. | 迪恩都不忍看我 |
[05:53] | He wants to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[05:54] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会允许的 |
[06:01] | Listen, if there’s one thing Dean respects, it’s effort. | 听着 迪恩会尊重努力的 |
[06:05] | So come along, help us out. | 跟我们来 帮帮忙 |
[06:08] | Let’s go be the good guys. | 我们去做好人 |
[06:21] | Agent Bonham, Agent Seger, | 博纳姆探员 塞格尔探员 |
[06:24] | Special Agent Anderson — These are you? | 安德森特别探员 这是你们吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, sometimes. | 有时是 |
[06:28] | I thought lying was wrong. | 我以为撒谎是不对的 |
[06:31] | All right, here we go. Victim — Wes Bailey. | 好吧 开始吧 被害人是韦斯·贝利 |
[06:33] | His wife, Erica, died six months ago. | 其妻 艾丽卡六个月前离世 |
[06:35] | Heart thing, out of the blue. | 心脏病 毫无征兆 |
[06:36] | Uh, question is, | 问题是 |
[06:37] | why’d she come back from the dead and knife his ass? | 她为什么死而复生 又杀了他 |
[06:39] | People come back? | 人们会死而复生 |
[06:41] | When a person dies and their soul can’t move on — | 一个人如果死了 而灵魂无法释怀 |
[06:43] | They’re called ghosts. | 这叫鬼魂 |
[06:44] | And hanging around makes them go loony tunes. | 一直留着会让它们癫狂 |
[06:47] | They go crazy. | 会发疯 |
[06:48] | Yeah, question is, since when do ghosts kill somebody | 问题是 鬼魂什么时候还能杀了人 |
[06:51] | and walk out the front door? | 然后从前门离开了 |
[06:53] | So maybe it’s a revenant. | 或许是幽灵 |
[06:54] | Wait. What’s a revenant? | 等等 幽灵是什么 |
[06:56] | A revenant’s more like a-a zombie. | 幽灵更类似僵尸 |
[07:00] | There’s our witness. | 那是目击证人 |
[07:01] | Jack, we’re gonna talk to the witness, | 杰克 我们去跟目击证人谈话 |
[07:03] | check out the crime scene. | 去犯罪现场看看 |
[07:07] | You stay. Sit. | 你留下 坐着 |
[07:13] | Now you’re sure it was his wife? | 你确定那是他妻子 |
[07:16] | I’ve lived next to Erica for six years. | 我跟艾丽卡做了六年的邻居 |
[07:19] | I watered her plants every time she and Wes took vacation. | 每次她和韦斯去度假 我就替她给植物浇水 |
[07:23] | What about that night? | 那晚上呢 |
[07:23] | You notice anything else? | 你还注意到别的了吗 |
[07:24] | Maybe, uh, flickering lights, cold spots? | 比如 灯光闪烁 或是冷点 |
[07:29] | I… | 我… |
[07:30] | I think a street light did flicker. | 街灯好像的确闪烁了 |
[07:33] | M-maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[07:42] | We got a runner. | 某人跑了 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | I told you to wait in the car. | 我叫你等在车里的 |
[07:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[07:55] | I’m trying to help out. | 我想帮忙 |
[07:57] | – How is this helping out? – Hey, Dean. | -这怎么叫帮忙了 -迪恩 |
[08:01] | Thank you, Jack. Did you find anything? | 谢谢 杰克 你有什么发现吗 |
[08:03] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[08:08] | All right. Jack, look. | 好了 杰克 听着 |
[08:11] | This is an EMF meter. | 这是个电磁场表 |
[08:12] | Okay, so spirits, ghosts, | 鬼魂 |
[08:14] | they put out electromagnetic interference. | 会散发电磁干扰 |
[08:16] | If one’s here, this will tell us. | 如果这里有 这个就能告诉我们 |
[08:24] | What’s it saying? | 它怎么说 |
[08:26] | It’s saying it’s a revenant. | 是个幽灵 |
[08:28] | We gotta check her grave. | 我们去她墓地看看 |
[08:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:37] | All right, well, you said you wanted to help, | 好了 你说你想帮忙的 |
[08:39] | so, uh…dig. | 挖吧 |
[08:43] | Dean, what’s up with all the orders? | 迪恩 干吗对他呼来喝去的 |
[08:45] | You’re starting to sound like Dad. | 你像爸爸似的 |
[08:48] | That a bad thing? | 那不好吗 |
[08:49] | I’m just saying his — his drill sergeant act worked with you… | 我就是说 他那套操练军士的管理办法对你好使 |
[08:52] | but it didn’t work with me. | 但对我不好使 |
[08:54] | And that’s not the way we’re gonna get through to Jack. | 我们想做通杰克的工作不能采取这个办法 |
[08:56] | Look, you wanted the kid here, he’s here. All right? | 听着 你希望带他来 带他来了 好吗 |
[08:59] | But I’m not gonna hold his hand and tuck him in at night. Pass. | 但我不会握着他的手 晚上哄他睡觉的 免了 |
[09:02] | I’m not gonna be his mother, and neither are you. | 我不会做他妈妈 你也不能 |
[09:06] | And the kid can dig, so I’ll give him that. | 那孩子挺能挖 这我承认 |
[09:22] | All right, I guess we’re back to ghost. | 好了 看来回到鬼魂的理论上了 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:25] | So a body rules out revenant. | 有尸体就不是幽灵了 |
[09:28] | All right, I don’t get it. | 好吧 我不懂了 |
[09:31] | I mean, a ghost that won’t show up on EMF? | 是鬼 但没有电磁干扰 |
[09:33] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, what does these days? | 如今还有什么合理的吗 |
[09:37] | You know, I mean, we — | 现在有 |
[09:38] | we’ve got portals to apocalyptic worlds. | 通往天启世界的传送门 |
[09:41] | We’ve got, uh, shape-shifting demons. | 还有 会易形的恶魔 |
[09:43] | Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks. | 我们现在面对的是全新的问题 |
[09:45] | I say we just… Do what we do. | 我们还是…做我们会做的吧 |
[09:49] | My mother — could she be a ghost? | 我妈妈 她会变成鬼魂吗 |
[09:53] | No, we, um… | 不 我们 |
[09:55] | we burned the body. | 我们烧了尸体 |
[09:58] | That’s right, | 是啊 |
[09:59] | and what gets burned… | 被烧掉的 |
[10:02] | stays dead. | 就不会复活 |
[10:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:18] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[10:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:30] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[10:44] | Roadside assistance. May I help you? | 道路救援 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:45] | I blew a tire, out on Route 19. | 我爆胎了 在19号公路 |
[10:48] | Okay, no problem. We’ll get someone right out there. | 好的 没事 我们马上派人过去 |
[10:56] | Scotty? | 斯科特 |
[10:59] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[11:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:13] | Well? Get anything? | 怎么样 有什么发现 |
[11:14] | Yeah, cops found the victim, Gloria Simon, about an hour ago. | 警方于一小时前发现了被害人 格洛丽娅·西蒙 |
[11:17] | Something ripped her apart. | 有什么东西撕碎了她 |
[11:19] | – Our kind of something? – No. | -我们那种”东西”吗 -不 |
[11:21] | Gloria was on the phone with roadside assistance when she died. | 格洛丽娅死时正在跟道路救援通话 |
[11:24] | Operator said she was talking to someone named Scotty. | 接线员说她在跟一个叫”斯科特”的说话 |
[11:26] | And? | 怎么 |
[11:28] | According to the cops, Scotty is her son. | 据警察说 斯科特是她儿子 |
[11:31] | was her son. | 死了 |
[11:33] | He drowned in ’96. | 96年就淹死了 |
[11:37] | So we got two ghosts in two days, and… | 连着两天出了俩鬼 |
[11:40] | no EMF. | 还没有电磁场 |
[11:43] | So? | 那怎么办 |
[11:43] | So, aside from getting dead, | 那么 除了被杀 |
[11:46] | what do Gloria and Wes have in common? | 格洛丽娅和韦斯还有什么共同点 |
[12:20] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[12:22] | Across the street. Food run. | 街对面 买吃的去了 |
[12:28] | Dean, he’s not our intern. | 迪恩 他不是我们的实习生 |
[12:29] | I asked you to keep an eye on him. | 我叫你盯着他点的 |
[12:31] | I can see him. | 我能看到他 |
[12:33] | – He keeps staring at me. – Yes, he wants you to like him. | -他总盯着我 -是啊 他希望你喜欢他 |
[12:36] | All right, whatever. Here, take a look. | 好吧 算了 看看 |
[12:40] | – What’s this? Her diary? – It’s a grief journal. | -这是什么 日记吗 -是悲痛日记 |
[12:42] | Cops found one at the first crime scene also. | 警察在第一个犯罪现场也发现了 |
[12:44] | Wes and Gloria were both seeing the same grief counselor — | 韦斯和格洛丽娅在见同一个悲痛咨询师 |
[12:46] | Mia Vallens. | 米娅·瓦伦斯 |
[12:47] | And apparently, she gives homework. | 而且 她还布置作业 |
[12:50] | Shrinks. Snake oil for the mind. | 心理医生啊 就是头脑的万灵油 |
[12:53] | – Or how healthy people deal. – Yeah? | -也或许是心理健康的人的应对机制 -是吗 |
[12:56] | All right, let’s see how good old, uh, Gloria was dealing. | 好啊 那看看格洛丽娅应对得如何 |
[12:58] | Here you go. | 这里 |
[12:59] | “And now that I’ve achieved catharsis, | “现在我得到了宣泄 |
[13:03] | I can truly see the program works.” | 我可以看到治疗的功效了” |
[13:05] | “The program”? Come on, man. | “治疗” 拜托 |
[13:06] | I mean, she’s one Kool-Aid away from Jonestown. | 她眼看要被洗脑了 |
[13:10] | – What’d Wes’ “journal” say? – More of the same. | -那韦斯的”日记”写了什么 -差不多 |
[13:13] | he was really into the whole catharsis thing. | 他很相信宣泄什么的 |
[13:15] | Yeah, sure. Who wouldn’t be? | 当然了 谁会不呢 |
[13:17] | I mean, it’s like another word for “happy ending.” | 简直就是”欢乐结局”换个说法 |
[13:19] | Hi, Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:21] | What took you so long? | 怎么去了这么久 |
[13:22] | The man in front of me wanted extra kraut, | 我前面那男人想多要泡菜 |
[13:25] | but the hot dog man didn’t have any. | 但卖热狗的没有了 |
[13:27] | He was really angry. | 他好生气 |
[13:31] | That’s a cool story. | 好故事 |
[13:34] | So let’s say that Hannibal chick is, um, a medium, right? | 假如这个女版汉尼拔是个 灵媒 |
[13:38] | She’s talkin’ to spirits, she’s pissing them off somehow. | 她跟鬼魂交流 不知怎么惹怒了他们 |
[13:40] | A ghost shows up, notches a kill, and takes off. | 鬼出来了 杀了人就跑 |
[13:43] | Yeah, but then, what? Once it’s gone, no EMF? | 好吧 但是走后也不留下电磁场吗 |
[13:45] | This woman can talk to ghosts? | 这个女人能跟鬼沟通吗 |
[13:47] | If she’s the real deal, | 如果她是真灵媒 |
[13:48] | mediums can do all kinds of freaky crap. | 他们能做各种奇怪的事 |
[13:50] | All right, say you’re right. | 好吧 如果你是对的 |
[13:53] | Can’t go in as FBI, | 那就不能作为联调局去 |
[13:54] | not with doctor/patient confidentiality. | 他们受医患保密协议保护 |
[13:56] | All right. So we have to go in as something else. | 好吧 那我们就装成别的 |
[14:04] | – This is a dumb idea. – Just follow my lead. | -这主意太蠢了 -听我的就好 |
[14:07] | Yeah, doctor’s gonna eat our liver | 是啊 医生会就着蚕豆 |
[14:08] | with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti. | 和基安蒂红葡萄酒吃掉我们的肝脏 |
[14:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah, we’re, uh… hoping to see the doctor. | 我们想见医生 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry. You caught us right at the end of our day. | 抱歉 我们今天下班了 |
[14:33] | Maybe tomorrow. | 还是明天吧 |
[14:34] | No, today’s good. Like right now. | 就今天吧 就现在 |
[14:37] | He — Uh, we just need a moment of her time. | 我们只需要一小会儿 |
[14:40] | You’ve lost someone recently? | 你们最近失去了亲人吗 |
[14:41] | – No. – My mother. | -没有 -我母亲 |
[14:44] | Our mother. We’re having a difficult time. | 我们的母亲 我们很难应对 |
[14:49] | Mia Vallens. | 米娅·瓦伦斯 |
[14:50] | Hi. Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[14:52] | That’s our little brother Jack, and I’m Sam. | 这是我们的弟弟 杰克 我是萨姆 |
[14:54] | I see. Please, this way. | 这样啊 这边请 |
[14:56] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:59] | Listen, Mr. Spock, | 听着 斯波克 |
[15:00] | you speak when I tell you to speak, okay? | 我让你开口时再开口 好吗 |
[15:03] | – Yes. – Good. | -好 -很好 |
[15:06] | Your mother — she passed suddenly? | 你们的母亲 是突然离世的吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:10] | Most of the people I see are in the same boat. | 我大部分的病人都是这样的情况 |
[15:13] | No warning, | 毫无征兆 |
[15:15] | no goodbye, | 没能道别 |
[15:17] | no closure. | 无法了结 |
[15:19] | Right, yeah. Pretty much the same for us. | 嗯 我们也是这样 |
[15:21] | So how does this usually work? You know, with your patients? | 这个一般要怎么做 你和你的病人 |
[15:26] | Usually, they just start talking about the person they’ve lost. | 一般 他们会谈谈他们所失去的人 |
[15:30] | All right, well, Mom was great, now she’s dead. | 好吧 我妈很好 但现在她死了 |
[15:32] | What’s the deal with catharsis? | 宣泄是怎么回事 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:35] | We — we were wondering what that is. | 我们想知道那是什么 |
[15:37] | A patient of yours, Gloria Simon, | 你的一位病人 格洛丽娅·西蒙 |
[15:39] | she referred us. She’s a family friend. | 是她让我们来找你的 她是我们家的朋友 |
[15:41] | I don’t talk about my patients, | 我不会谈我的病人 |
[15:43] | and Gloria wasn’t supposed to talk about me. | 格洛丽娅也不该谈论我的 |
[15:45] | Sure. Um, got it. | 好吧 知道了 |
[15:47] | But your process — | 但你的疗程 |
[15:48] | My program is a range of things. | 我的治疗包括很多东西 |
[15:51] | Talk therapy, meditation. | 谈话治疗 用药 |
[15:56] | You ever journal? | 你们记日记吗 |
[15:57] | Our dad did. | 我们的爸爸记 |
[16:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[16:02] | You journal? | 你呢 |
[16:03] | Ever since I was a little girl. | 自从我还是个小姑娘就开始记了 |
[16:07] | You think this shrink stuff is a load of crap. Am I right? | 你觉得心理医生这套都是骗人的 是吧 |
[16:10] | – How’d you guess? – Then why are you here? | -你怎么猜到的 -那你来做什么 |
[16:13] | Because, uh, we all agreed we’d give it a shot, right? | 因为 我们都说好会试试 是吧 |
[16:18] | Right? | 是吧 |
[16:21] | My brother, he’s not, uh, | 我哥哥 他不… |
[16:23] | he’s not processing his grief. | 他没有处理他的悲痛 |
[16:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:26] | No, I’m… No, I’m good, actually. | 不 我没事的 |
[16:29] | With death, closure, whole freakin’ bottle of Jack. | 死亡 了结 都处理好了 |
[16:32] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Because I know that Mom’s dead, | 是啊 因为我知道妈妈死了 |
[16:37] | and I know that she’s not coming back. | 我知道她不会回来了 |
[16:39] | Okay, I hear what you’re saying. I just wish… | 好吧 我明白你的意思 但我希望… |
[16:42] | You wish he’d be more open to therapy? | 你希望他能更愿接受心理治疗 |
[16:45] | Sure. Exactly. | 是啊 没错 |
[16:47] | All right, this is a safe place, right, Doc? | 好吧 这是个安全的地方 是吧 |
[16:52] | Okay. My brother’s delusional. | 好 我弟弟有妄想症 |
[16:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[16:56] | You said you wanted to give this a shot, right? | 你说你想试试的 是吧 |
[16:58] | Here we go. | 那我们试吧 |
[16:59] | He won’t even admit that Mom’s dead. Won’t even admit it. | 他都不肯承认妈妈死了 不愿承认 |
[17:01] | – Stop. – Because if he admits it, then it’s real. | -住口 -因为如果他承认 就成真的了 |
[17:04] | If it’s real, then he has to deal with it, | 如果是真的 他就得面对了 |
[17:06] | and he can’t handle that. | 而他接受不了 |
[17:07] | Right, because this is so easy for you, huh? | 是啊 因为对你就很轻松吗 |
[17:10] | No, it’s not easy. | 不 并不轻松 |
[17:11] | Yeah, but at least you had a relationship with Mom. | 但至少你跟妈妈有过感情 |
[17:13] | I mean, who would she always call? | 她每次都打给谁 |
[17:15] | – Who did she look to for everything? – Okay. | -她凡是有事都找谁 -好吧 |
[17:17] | You had something with her I never had. | 你跟她有我和她之间从没有的感情 |
[17:20] | And now I’m just supposed to accept that I never will have it? | 现在我就只能接受我永远都别想有了吗 |
[18:57] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[18:58] | You just upset your brother so much, | 你刚惹得你弟弟那么生气 |
[18:59] | he had to leave the room. | 他冲了出去 |
[19:03] | And Jack? Look at him. | 杰克呢 看看他 |
[19:08] | He’s terrified of you. | 他很怕你 |
[19:09] | Nah. No, we’re simpatico. Right, kid? | 不 我们可融洽了 是吧 孩子 |
[19:14] | We’re simpatico. | 我们可融洽了 |
[19:19] | Convincing. | 令人信服 |
[19:22] | You’re angry, Dean. | 你在生气 迪恩 |
[19:25] | – And? – And if you don’t want to do anything about it, | -怎么 -如果你不想处理它 |
[19:28] | that’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
[19:30] | But you’re aiming it at everyone in your life. | 但你拿你生活里的每个人撒气 |
[19:34] | – She’s a shape-shifter! – No, no. | -她是个易形者 -不 |
[19:36] | I found hair and…teeth. | 我发现了头发 牙齿 |
[19:39] | You must’ve shed your skin, what, couple hours ago? | 你几小时前才脱了皮吧 |
[19:41] | And here, I just thought she was annoying. | 我还以为她只是个烦人鬼呢 |
[19:42] | – What’s going on? – Doc’s a monster. | -怎么回事 -医生是怪 |
[19:44] | – She killed her patients. – No! No. No. | -她杀了她的病人 -不不 |
[19:50] | I am what you say, | 我是你说的那个 |
[19:53] | but I have never killed anyone. | 但我从未杀过人 |
[19:55] | – Then what are you doing here? – I’m helping people. | -那你在这儿干什么 -我在帮助人 |
[19:58] | My patients. | 我的病人 |
[19:59] | I just miss her so much. | 我好想她 |
[20:02] | I shift into the person that they’ve lost | 我会变成他们失去的人 |
[20:05] | so that they could see them one last time, | 让他们可以最后见他们一次 |
[20:07] | so that they can say goodbye. | 并道别 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:12] | Well, Wes Bailey… | 韦斯·贝利 |
[20:14] | Gloria Simon… | 格洛丽娅·西蒙 |
[20:18] | they’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[20:20] | What? | 什么 |
[20:21] | Gloria was killed by her son, | 格洛丽娅被她儿子杀了 |
[20:23] | or at least someone who looked like him. | 至少是个长得像他的人 |
[20:25] | Three nights ago, Wes was killed by somebody | 三晚前 韦斯被一个长得像 |
[20:27] | who looked like his dead wife. | 他死去的妻子的人杀死 |
[20:31] | So you wanna tell us how you’re innocent again? | 你还想说你是无辜的吗 |
[20:33] | Okay, I, um… | 好吧 我 |
[20:35] | I have an alibi for Wes. | 韦斯的事 我有不在场证明 |
[20:37] | I volunteer at the women’s shelter downtown. | 我在市中心的女性庇护所做志愿者 |
[20:40] | I was there that night. You can call them. | 我那晚在那里 你可以打给他们 |
[20:45] | I know you guys are Hunters. | 我知道你们是猎人 |
[20:48] | But please, I am telling you the truth. | 但是 拜托 我说的是实话 |
[20:57] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[20:59] | I can feel you. | 我能感觉到 |
[21:03] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[21:10] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[21:12] | Oh, I’m just your friendly neighborhood cosmic entity. | 我就是你友好的邻居宇宙实体 |
[21:17] | Why do you look like me? | 你为什么长得像我 |
[21:19] | Oh, yes. Yes, yes. | 是啊 对了 |
[21:22] | Well, I show up in my real form, | 我要是现真身 |
[21:24] | and you freak out, rip out your own eyes, et cetera. | 你会吓坏 戳瞎自己的眼睛 什么的 |
[21:27] | That would be embarrassing, wouldn’t it, for both of us? | 那就太难堪了 是吧 |
[21:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:34] | Oh, yes. Excellent question. | 是啊 问得好 |
[21:37] | You see, before God and Amara, | 在上帝和阿玛拉出现前 |
[21:41] | creation, destruction, Heaven, Hell, | 在创造 毁灭 天堂 地狱 |
[21:44] | your precious little Earth, what was there? | 你的宝贝地球出现前 有什么呢 |
[21:48] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:49] | Yes. That’s right. Nothing. | 是的 没错 什么都没有 |
[21:53] | Nothing but Empty. | 只有虚无 |
[21:56] | And you are soaking in it. | 你就沉浸在其中 |
[21:58] | Angels and demons, you all come here when you die. | 天使和恶魔 你们死了都会来这里 |
[22:01] | Every angel that ever died is here? | 每个死去的天使都在这里 |
[22:05] | Yes, | 是的 |
[22:07] | sleeping an endless peaceful sleep. | 在无尽地安眠着 |
[22:11] | You know, I… I was sleeping, too. | 我本来也在沉睡 |
[22:14] | Hey, uh, since we’re pals, | 既然我们是好朋友 |
[22:17] | there’s something I’ve gotta know. | 有件事我很想知道 |
[22:18] | I’ve just gotta ask. | 我必须问问 |
[22:21] | Why are you awake? | 你为什么醒着 |
[22:24] | ‘Cause fun fact — | 因为 有趣的事 |
[22:26] | in all of forever, | 从古至今 |
[22:28] | nothing ever wakes up here. | 这里从没有什么醒来过 |
[22:30] | I mean, ever. Ever. And second fun fact — | 从来没有 还有一个有趣的事 |
[22:32] | when you woke up, I woke up, and I don’t like being awake. | 你醒来时 我也醒来了 我不喜欢醒着 |
[22:36] | So…what’s up, smart guy? | 所以 怎么回事 机灵鬼 |
[22:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:41] | Well, think! | 想想吧 |
[22:43] | The Winchesters. | 温家兄弟 |
[22:44] | Sam and Dean, they must’ve made a deal. | 萨姆和迪恩 他们肯定做了什么交易 |
[22:47] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[22:50] | Not with me, and I’m — | 没跟我 |
[22:52] | I’m the only one that has any pull here. | 我是这里唯一有权威的人 |
[22:56] | Not Heaven, not Hell, not G-O-D himself. | 天堂 地狱 甚至上帝都不行 |
[22:59] | So think harder. | 所以再想想 |
[23:02] | Rack that perky little brain of yours. | 好好绞尽你的小脑汁 |
[23:05] | Stay away from me. | 别碰我 |
[23:06] | Okay, fine. I’ll rack it for you. | 好吧 我替你搅搅 |
[23:17] | All right. Alibi checks out. | 好吧 不在场证明查实了 |
[23:19] | What? | 什么 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I’m surprised, too. | 是啊 我也很意外 |
[23:23] | Okay. Well, if you’re not doing this, then who is? | 好吧 如果不是你 那是谁干的 |
[23:29] | Oh, God. I think I know. | 天呐 我可能知道了 |
[23:40] | His name’s Buddy. | 他叫巴迪 |
[23:43] | When we got together, I was young and stupid. | 我们在一起时 我还年轻 愚蠢 |
[23:46] | He’s a shifter, like me. | 他是个易形者 跟我一样 |
[23:49] | The only one I’d ever met other than my mother. | 除了我母亲 我就只见过他一个同类 |
[23:52] | But he liked hurting people. | 但他喜欢伤人 |
[23:53] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[23:58] | I left. | 我离开了他 |
[24:00] | Changed my face, my name. | 改头换面 更名换姓 |
[24:03] | Buddy wouldn’t just kill people. | 巴迪不光杀人 |
[24:06] | He’d ruin their lives. | 他还要毁掉他们的生活 |
[24:09] | He said he liked to see the look on their face | 他说他喜欢看到人们意识到 |
[24:11] | when they realized they had nothing left. | 自己一无所有时的表情 |
[24:16] | What I’m doing here… | 我在做的事 |
[24:20] | I know it can’t make up for what…what he… | 我知道 这不能弥补他… |
[24:28] | what we did, but I’m trying. | 我们做的事 但我在努力了 |
[24:32] | If Buddy is doing this, he’s targeting your patients. | 如果是巴迪干的 他在针对你的病人 |
[24:37] | So who else has access to this office, | 那么还有谁能进入这间办公室 |
[24:39] | your notes, your appointments? | 能查看你的笔记 预约 |
[24:40] | Patients and staff are in here all day. | 这里整天都有病人和员工来去 |
[24:42] | If you had to pick one. | 你选一个 |
[24:47] | Tom, my assistant. | 汤姆 我的助理 |
[24:49] | – I’ll check it out. – I’ll come with. | -我去看看 -我也去 |
[24:56] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[25:21] | All right, stay in the car. | 好了 待在车里 |
[25:23] | Dean, I-I just — I wanna help. | 迪恩 我就是想帮忙 |
[25:26] | Sam told me about the plan for your mother. | 萨姆告诉我关于你母亲的计划了 |
[25:33] | Well, there’s somesoing you should know. | 你该知道 |
[25:35] | Sam’s plans don’t always work out. | 萨姆的计划并不总能成功 |
[25:41] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[25:49] | Yeah, yeah, no. I… All right. Got it. Thanks. | 嗯 不 好 知道了 谢谢 |
[25:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | Dean says Tom is in the clear. | 迪恩说汤姆没问题 |
[25:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:59] | He, uh, he handed him a silver dollar. Didn’t burn. | 他递给了他一枚银币 他没烧起来 |
[26:03] | Turns out your assistant’s just a nice guy with five cats. | 看来你的助理就是个养了五只猫的好人 |
[26:06] | – What are you doing? – I’m scrubbing your security cam footage. | -你在干什么 -翻看你的监控视频 |
[26:09] | – If anyone’s eyes flare… – Then they’re the shifter. | -如果有谁的眼睛亮了 -就是易形者 |
[26:12] | – Exactly. – Right. | -没错 -好吧 |
[26:15] | So…tell me, | 告诉我 |
[26:17] | how exactly does this work with your patients? | 你跟病人 到底是怎么做的 |
[26:20] | You show up as their dead relatives, | 你变成他们死去的亲属出现 |
[26:21] | and they think what? | 他们以为是怎么回事 |
[26:22] | Honestly? They don’t really care. | 老实说 他们不在乎 |
[26:25] | They chalk it up to hypnotism, a lucid dream. | 他们会归结为催眠 清醒梦 |
[26:28] | They explain it away because at the end of the day, | 他们会自己找解释 因为说到底 |
[26:30] | they get to say goodbye. | 他们得以道别了 |
[26:33] | And that works? | 这很好使吗 |
[26:35] | People? We’re hardwired to want closure. | 人 都想寻求了结 |
[26:39] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[26:41] | You never got a chance to say goodbye either, did you? | 你也没得到道别的机会 是吧 |
[26:49] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[26:52] | There. Who’s that? | 那里 那是谁 |
[26:54] | That’s John Driscoll. | 约翰·德斯克 |
[26:56] | I only started seeing him a few weeks ago. | 我几周前才开始见他 |
[27:00] | What did… | 你… |
[27:02] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[27:04] | I-I read your mind, such as it is. | 我读了你的思想 |
[27:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:16] | What do I want? I want you to shut up. | 我想要什么 我要你闭嘴 |
[27:19] | I want — Hmm. | 我要… |
[27:22] | Having you awake, it’s like a gnat flew right up here | 你这样醒着 就像有只虫子飞到了这里 |
[27:25] | and it’s trapped and it’s buzzing. | 然后困在里面 不停嗡嗡叫 |
[27:28] | Having me awake causes you pain. | 我醒着 让你痛苦 |
[27:31] | If you can’t sleep, I can’t sleep. Yeah? | 如果你不睡 我就不能睡 懂了吧 |
[27:35] | And I like sleep. I need sleep. | 我喜欢睡觉 我需要睡觉 |
[27:38] | Then get rid of me. | 那就把我弄走好了 |
[27:40] | Oh, I should, should I? | 我该这么做 是吧 |
[27:43] | Send me back to Earth. | 送我回地球 |
[27:45] | Or I throw you so deep into the Empty | 或者 我把你丢进虚无的至深处 |
[27:50] | that you can’t bother me anymore, hmm? | 让你再也没法烦我 |
[27:52] | Except you know that won’t work or you would’ve done it already. | 但你知道那不会有用 否则你早做了 |
[27:56] | Pretty smart. | 真聪明 |
[27:58] | Pretty smart, Dummy. | 真聪明 傻瓜 |
[28:01] | Send…me…back. | 送我回去 |
[28:03] | That’s not part of the deal. | 不是这样的 |
[28:06] | Mnh-mnh. No, no. Besides, you don’t want to go back. | 不行 再说 你不会想回去的 |
[28:08] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[28:11] | Sam and Dean need me. | 萨姆和迪恩需要我 |
[28:13] | Oh, save it. | 省省吧 |
[28:16] | I have tiptoed | 我走过了 |
[28:20] | through all your little tulips. | 你所有的思绪 |
[28:23] | Your memories, your little feelings, yes. | 你的记忆 你的情绪 |
[28:27] | I know what you hate. | 我知道你讨厌什么 |
[28:29] | I know who you love, | 我知道你爱谁 |
[28:31] | what you fear. | 还有你怕什么 |
[28:35] | There is nothing for you back there. No. | 那里没什么等着你了 没了 |
[28:40] | Here. | 来 |
[28:43] | Let me show you. | 我给你看 |
[29:10] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆在哪 |
[29:12] | Buddy’s posing as one of my patients. | 巴迪装成了我的一名病人 |
[29:15] | Sam traced his phone. I let him take my car. | 萨姆追踪了他的手机 我让他开了我的车 |
[29:16] | He left about 10 minutes ago. | 他10分钟前走的 |
[29:18] | – He didn’t call me. – Well, can you blame him? | -他没打给我 -你能怪他吗 |
[29:26] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[29:29] | Could I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[29:32] | Yes, of course. This way. | 当然 这边来 |
[29:38] | Sam and Dean aren’t my real brothers. | 萨姆和迪恩并不是我的亲兄弟 |
[29:42] | Sometimes we have to lie. | 有时候我们只能撒谎 |
[29:45] | I’m still trying to understand. | 我还在努力理解 |
[29:52] | Come on, Sam. Pick up the phone. | 接啊 萨姆 接电话 |
[29:53] | My mother died when I was born. | 我出生时 我母亲死了 |
[29:59] | Hi, Jack. It’s, uh… | 杰克 是… |
[30:05] | I’m your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[30:08] | I never met her. | 我没能认识她 |
[30:10] | I… | 我 |
[30:13] | This is all I have. | 这是我仅有的一切 |
[30:14] | And I just… | 我… |
[30:16] | I need to… | 我需要 |
[30:19] | see her, just once. | 见到她 就一次 |
[30:24] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:32] | Shut your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[30:49] | You can look now. | 你可以看了 |
[30:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:58] | Hi, Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:14] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[31:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:21] | Why are you afraid? | 你为什么害怕 |
[31:22] | Sam thinks you were right, that — that I’m good. | 萨姆认为你是对的 我是好的 |
[31:27] | He wants me to believe it, and I wanna believe it, too. | 他希望我相信这一点 我也想相信 |
[31:30] | It’s just, I… | 但是 |
[31:35] | I’ve hurt people. | 我伤了人 |
[31:39] | I didn’t mean to. It was an accident. | 我不是有意的 那是意外 |
[31:43] | And I know I should feel bad, and I say I feel bad, | 我知道我该觉得难过 我也是那么说的 |
[31:47] | but most of the time, I mostly… | 但大部分时候 |
[31:52] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[31:54] | And that’s why I think maybe… | 所以我觉得 或许 |
[32:00] | Maybe I’m a monster. | 或许我是个怪物 |
[32:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:05] | It doesn’t matter what you are. | 你是什么不重要 |
[32:08] | It matters what you do. | 你做什么才是重要的 |
[32:13] | And even monsters can do good in this world. | 就算是怪物也可以在这世间做好事 |
[32:19] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[32:21] | I have to. | 我必须相信 |
[32:25] | I have to. | 我必须相信 |
[32:41] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么样 |
[32:42] | Hey. I, uh, I was too late. | 我太迟了 |
[32:44] | Shifter’s gone. Driscoll’s dead. | 易形者已经走了 德斯克死了 |
[32:47] | Damn it. All right. Well, get back here. | 该死 好吧 快回来 |
[32:49] | Yeah, on my way. | 嗯 就来 |
[32:53] | Well, that was too freakin’ easy. | 好轻松啊 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:12] | I — Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:20] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[33:55] | Hey, baby. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[34:04] | Come on, Castiel! | 得了 卡西迪奥 |
[34:05] | Wouldn’t you rather be a fond memory | 难道你不会更想做一段美好的记忆 |
[34:07] | than a constant, festering disappointment? | 而不是一直不断令人失望的讨厌鬼吗 |
[34:14] | Just let’s lay down. | 我们躺下 |
[34:19] | Let’s just try and sleep. | 睡去吧 |
[34:23] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[34:26] | Infinite peace, yes? | 无尽的安宁 |
[34:31] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 |
[34:34] | No pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[34:36] | Kiddo, save yourself. | 孩子 救自己吧 |
[34:48] | I’m already saved. | 我已经得救了 |
[34:55] | You can prance and you can preen | 你再怎么耀武扬威 |
[35:01] | and you can scream and yell | 再怎么大吼大叫 |
[35:03] | and remind me of my failings but somehow, I’m awake. | 提醒我过去的失败 但不知怎么 我还醒着 |
[35:08] | And I will stay awake and I will keep you awake | 我会一直醒着 让你也睡不了 |
[35:12] | until we both go insane. | 直到我们都发疯 |
[35:18] | I will fight you. | 我会抵抗你 |
[35:22] | Fight you | 抵抗你 |
[35:25] | and fight you for…ever. | 抵抗你 直到永远 |
[35:30] | For eternity. | 无穷无尽 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:36] | No. | 不 |
[35:38] | Release me. | 放了我 |
[35:44] | Release…me. | 放了我 |
[35:53] | Buddy, what are you doing? | 巴迪 你在干什么 |
[35:55] | – What am I doing? – Yeah. | -我在干什么 -是啊 |
[35:56] | What am I doing? What are you doing, huh? | 我在干什么 你在干什么 |
[35:58] | You think you can just leave? | 你以为你可以就一走了之吗 |
[36:00] | Build this whole new life for yourself without me, huh? | 不带我 为自己创立新的生活 |
[36:03] | – Kid. – Oh, you’re up. | -孩子 -你醒了 |
[36:05] | Wait, no, no, no, no, no! Don’t hurt them. | 等等 别 别伤害他们 |
[36:07] | Oh, begging for Hunters? That’s not my girl. | 还为猎人求饶 我的女人不该这样 |
[36:09] | I’m not your girl. | 我不是你的女人 |
[36:10] | You always did think you were too good for me, | 你的确一直觉得我配不上你 |
[36:12] | even though I gave you everything. | 虽然我给了你一切 |
[36:13] | – Jack. – You used me! | -杰克 -你利用了我 |
[36:15] | Yeah, well, welcome to the world, sweetheart. | 这世界就是如此 亲爱的 |
[36:17] | Everybody uses everybody. | 大家都互相利用 |
[36:18] | You gotta snap these cuffs. | 你得捏碎手铐 |
[36:20] | – I never stopped looking for you. – I can’t. | -我一直在找你 -我做不到 |
[36:22] | – And when I found this place, when I saw all that… – Yes, you can. | -我找到这里 看到… -你可以的 |
[36:24] | warm, fuzzy good you were doing… | 你做这么温暖可爱的事 |
[36:26] | I couldn’t let you have that. | 我怎么能让你如愿 |
[36:28] | Sammy believes in you, and when he believes, | 萨姆相信你 只要他相信 |
[36:30] | he’ll go Hell for leather… | 他就会不惜一切 |
[36:31] | So I took it all away, and it was fun. | 所以我夺走了一切 那真好玩 |
[36:35] | – …but you gotta try. – You’re… | -但你得试试 -你… |
[36:38] | you’re a… | 你是个 |
[36:39] | What? A monster? | 什么 怪物吗 |
[36:41] | Well, so are you. | 你也是 |
[36:43] | And it’s about time you embraced that. | 你该接受这一点了 |
[36:46] | So I’m not gonna kill those boys. | 所以我不会杀他们 |
[36:48] | You are. | 你要来杀 |
[36:50] | You end them, or you die, | 你了结了他们 否则就是你死 |
[36:53] | courtesy of Tweedledee’s silver bullets. | 这是那家伙的银色子弹 |
[36:56] | So what’s it gonna be, Princess? | 怎么样 公主 |
[37:06] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[37:10] | Shoot me! | 开枪吧 |
[37:23] | Look. Baby brother. | 看啊 弟弟来了 |
[37:26] | No. No! Stop! | 不不 不要 |
[37:30] | Like shooting Hunters in a barrel. | 就像打毫无防备的猎人 |
[37:33] | Sam, no! | 萨姆 不要 |
[37:37] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[37:40] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[37:47] | – We’re in here! – Stop. | -我们在这儿 -不要 |
[38:02] | No! | 不 |
[38:40] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[38:41] | What Buddy did was my fault. | 巴迪做的事 是我的错 |
[38:45] | I should’ve… | 我本该… |
[38:48] | You guys can go. | 你们走吧 |
[38:51] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会解决他的 |
[38:56] | You know, I just — I just wanted to help people. | 我只是想帮助他人 |
[38:59] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[39:31] | You did good today, Jack. | 你今天做得很不错 杰克 |
[39:52] | Listen, man, back at, uh, Mia’s, | 听着 刚刚 在米娅家 |
[39:58] | I was out of line. | 我过分了 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry for being a… | 很抱歉我最近 |
[40:03] | a dick lately. | 那么浑 |
[40:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | And maybe you’re right, | 或许你是对的 |
[40:15] | about the kid. | 关于那孩子 |
[40:18] | I mean, he tries. I’ll give him that. | 他努力了 这我承认 |
[40:21] | And he tapped his powers, saved our ass, | 他还发挥了威力 救了我们 |
[40:23] | so that’s a win. | 这是桩好事 |
[40:24] | Yeah. I guess. | 是啊 是吧 |
[40:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:34] | What if you’re right? | 如果你是对的呢 |
[40:37] | About Mom. | 关于妈妈 |
[40:40] | What if she is dead, and I’m just in denial? | 如果她是死了 而我只是不愿承认呢 |
[40:47] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:51] | You’ve been wanting me to admit that since it happened. | 自从事发 你就一直要我承认的 |
[40:54] | I know I have, but don’t say that. | 我知道 但别那么说 |
[41:00] | I need you to keep the faith, | 我需要你保持信念 |
[41:03] | for both of us. | 为了我们两个人 |
[41:07] | ‘Cause right now, I… | 因为现在 |
[41:11] | Right now, I don’t believe in a damn thing. | 现在 我什么都不相信 |