时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This life — | 这种生活 |
[00:05] | hunting, monsters… | 猎魔 怪物 |
[00:07] | there’s no joy in it. | 没有丝毫乐趣 |
[00:10] | There’s nothing but pain… | 只有痛苦 |
[00:12] | horror… | 恐怖 |
[00:16] | and death. | 和死亡 |
[00:16] | You and your brother keep coming back. | 你和你弟弟不断地复活 |
[00:20] | You’re an affront to the balance of universe, | 你们的存在是宇宙平衡的奇耻大辱 |
[00:23] | and you cause disruption on a global scale. | 你们造成了整个世界的混乱 |
[00:28] | So the next time you or your brother bite it, | 所以你和你哥哥下次再死了 |
[00:31] | we’re gonna toss you out into the Empty. | 我们会把你们丢进虚无 |
[00:34] | And nothing comes back from that. | 那是回不来的 |
[00:43] | Listen, man… | 听着 老兄 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry for being a dick lately. | 很抱歉我最近那么浑 |
[00:46] | Right now, I don’t believe in a damn thing. | 现在 我什么都不相信 |
[00:48] | I need you to keep the faith for both of us. | 我需要你为了我们两个人保持信念 |
[01:15] | You got a full battery? | 电池满格的吧 |
[01:19] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[01:21] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:35] | We’re gonna get so many hits. | 我们会得到很高的点击量的 |
[01:42] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在这么做了 |
[01:45] | – What? – Are you sure about this? | -怎么了 -你确定这么做好吗 |
[01:47] | Come on, man. It’ll be awesome. | 得了 肯定很赞的 |
[02:06] | Told you it’d be unlocked. | 就说不会锁了 |
[02:09] | Why would they leave it open? | 他们为什么不锁门 |
[02:10] | Who’s “they”? Come on. No one even pretends to own this place, | “他们”是谁啊 得了 现在这里没有业主了 |
[02:13] | – not after – Whatever. Don’t start. | -自从 -好吧 别说了 |
[02:16] | What, you don’t wanna hear about the guy | 怎么 你不想听我提起那个 |
[02:18] | who used to cut open people’s skulls? | 会切开人脑壳的家伙吗 |
[02:20] | Sure. Of course he did, Evan. | 好啊 你说是就是吧 埃文 |
[02:22] | No, seriously. He got arrested. | 不 是真的 他都被捕了 |
[02:25] | So if he cuts your skull open, | 如果他切开你的脑壳 |
[02:27] | will you shut your stupid mouth? | 你能把你的臭嘴闭上吗 |
[02:37] | Why do we have to go up there? | 我们干吗要上楼去 |
[02:41] | Someone’s scared. | 某人怕了 |
[02:43] | I’m not scared. I just… | 我不是怕 我就是 |
[02:45] | Mike punked out. At least I showed up. | 迈克可没来 我至少还来了 |
[02:47] | Good. If you’re so brave, let’s look around. | 很好 既然你那么勇敢 我们就到处去看看吧 |
[03:08] | Where he kept his patients. | 这是他的病人待的地方 |
[03:24] | Evan, I don’t like this, man. | 埃文 我不喜欢这样 |
[03:26] | Quit your whining. | 别叽歪了 |
[03:41] | So… Yeah, I’m not going in there. | 这…我才不要进去 |
[03:44] | Fine. Be a little baby. | 好吧 怂你的吧 |
[03:52] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[04:04] | Told ya. | 我说吧 |
[04:05] | This guy was freaky. | 这人好吓人 |
[04:07] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[04:10] | Come check this out. | 过来看看 |
[04:16] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[04:22] | Put it in your bag. | 放进你包里 |
[04:23] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[04:25] | Dude, nut up. | 哥们 有点种啦 |
[04:27] | Fine, just…hurry. | 好吧 快点的 |
[04:35] | – D– What was that? – Nothing. | -那怎么回事 -没事的 |
[04:37] | It was just a weird, like, house noise. Or the wind. | 就是房子的声音 或是风声 |
[04:51] | – Yeah, I’m out. – Shawn, come on, don’t be — | -我要走了 -肖恩 得了 别… |
[05:00] | Go! Keep moving! | 快走 别停下 |
[05:05] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走啊 |
[05:10] | Where’s Dr. Meadows? | 麦多斯医生在哪 |
[05:13] | No! No! | 不要 |
[05:51] | PB&J for breakfast? Strong work. | 早餐吃花生酱加果酱三明治 够劲儿 |
[05:54] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[05:55] | You want a beer with that? | 要配瓶啤酒吗 |
[05:59] | I’m cool? | 不用了 |
[06:01] | Come on. Live a little. | 得了 享受生活吧 |
[06:04] | Here. | 给 |
[06:05] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[06:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:10] | Anyway, check this out. I think I found something. | 总之 看啊 我可能有发现 |
[06:14] | Three days ago, kid named Shawn Raider | 三天前 一个叫肖恩·雷德的孩子 |
[06:16] | was found wandering on the side of the road | 在科罗拉多州 大章克申附近 |
[06:17] | near Grand Junction, Colorado, bleeding from the head. | 被发现 漫无目的地走在路边 头上流着血 |
[06:20] | Best friend was missing. | 他的好友失踪了 |
[06:21] | And get this — only word he said? | 还有 他口中只念叨着一句话 |
[06:24] | “Monster.” | “有妖怪” |
[06:26] | Okay. Well, that sounds like something. | 好吧 听上去有门 |
[06:28] | Yeah. So I thought we’d check it out, you and me. | 嗯 所以我想 我们俩去看看吧 |
[06:32] | What about Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[06:33] | He’s, uh, he’s catching up on all my old fantasy DVDs — | 他在看我以前那些幻想电影 |
[06:35] | “Red Sonia,” “Beast Master,” Uh, “Beast Master II” — | 《女王神剑》《魔诫奇兵》《魔诫奇兵续集》 |
[06:38] | you know, with the time traveling ferrets. | 就是里面有穿越时空的雪貂的那个 |
[06:40] | Yeah. Wow how you ever got laid, I’ll never know. | 是啊 你怎么破处的 真是未解之谜 |
[06:44] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是呢 |
[06:46] | So I was thinking we’d leave Jack behind. | 那么 我想 我们留下杰克 |
[06:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:52] | Yeah. We’ll put up some extra warding. He’ll be fine. | 是啊 我们多画些符文 他不会有事的 |
[06:55] | I mean, when’s the last time we worked a case, | 我们上次就咱俩去办案 |
[06:57] | just you and me? | 是什么时候了 |
[07:00] | It’s been a while. | 是有一阵了 |
[07:01] | Exactly. So? | 就是啊 怎么样 |
[07:19] | Here. | 给 |
[07:22] | Agent Page? I thought you always liked to be Agent Page. | 佩吉探员 你不是一直喜欢做佩吉探员吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, well, changing it up. | 是啊 换换嘛 |
[07:32] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, sorry to bother you, ma’am. | 嗯 抱歉打扰 女士 |
[07:34] | Agents Page and Plant. FBI. | 我们是联调局佩吉和普兰特探员 |
[07:37] | We’re here to follow up on the incident with your son. | 我们是来追踪调查你儿子的事故的 |
[07:41] | Well, the police have already been here. | 警方已经来过了 |
[07:43] | Shouldn’t you talk to them? | 你们不该找他们谈吗 |
[07:44] | We did, but we’d like to speak with you as well. And Shawn. | 我们找过了 但我们也想跟你谈谈 还有肖恩 |
[07:51] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | Shawn, he… | 肖恩 |
[07:55] | he won’t talk. | 他不肯说话 |
[07:57] | He can’t. | 他说不出话 |
[07:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:01] | The doctors say… | 医生说 |
[08:03] | he’s okay physically, that it’s psychological. | 他身体上没问题 是心理问题 |
[08:06] | You know, trauma, like he… he… | 就是创伤 |
[08:09] | saw some– saw something so…awful. | 他看到了太过可怕的东西 |
[08:14] | God, I don’t even know what he was doing out that late. | 我都不知道他怎么会那么晚出去 |
[08:19] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[08:21] | Hey, I’m Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[08:25] | I heard you had a rough time. | 听说你遭遇了可怕的事 |
[08:29] | You wanna tell me about it? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[08:41] | And, uh, Evan, he’s still missing. | 埃文 他还没找到 |
[08:46] | He, Shawn, and their friend Mike Ramos, | 他 肖恩和迈克·雷摩斯 |
[08:49] | they’re inseparable. | 三个人是铁哥们 |
[08:52] | So has anybody spoken with Mike? | 那有人询问过迈克吗 |
[08:54] | Everyone. | 大家都找过他 |
[08:55] | He says he doesn’t know what happened, but… | 他说他不知道发生了什么 但是 |
[08:59] | But you don’t believe him. | 你不信 |
[09:02] | Those boys do everything together. I just… | 他们几个什么都一起做 我… |
[09:06] | I just — I just don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[09:09] | What is that? A monster? | 那是什么 怪物吗 |
[09:11] | Is this the one you told the cops about? | 就是你跟警察说的那个吗 |
[09:19] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[09:24] | I know what it’s like to see monsters. | 我知道见到怪物是什么感觉 |
[09:27] | And I know that even when they’re gone, | 我知道 即便它们不在了 |
[09:29] | they never really go away. | 也不会放过你 |
[09:32] | You see ’em when you close your eyes. | 你闭上眼睛就会看到它们 |
[09:34] | You see ’em in your dreams… | 你做梦会看到它们 |
[09:37] | But you know what? | 但是知道吗 |
[09:40] | Me and my brother? | 我和我弟弟 |
[09:42] | We’re the guys that stop the monsters. | 我们是斩妖除魔的人 |
[09:45] | We’re the guys that scare them. | 我们让它们害怕 |
[09:49] | But you gotta talk to me. | 但你得跟我说话 |
[10:04] | – So he didn’t say anything? – Not a word. | -他什么都没说吗 -一句不说 |
[10:07] | Whatever that kid saw, it messed him up. | 不管那孩子看到了什么 真是吓得他不轻 |
[10:09] | Well, I say we talk to the other friend, uh, Mike, | 那我们明天一早 去找他的朋友 |
[10:11] | – first thing in the morning. – Sounds like a plan. | -迈克谈谈 -好主意 |
[10:13] | – So, strip club? – Wait. | -去脱衣舞俱乐部啊 -等等 |
[10:15] | Sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[10:17] | Mm, s-strip…club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[10:19] | There’s one just outside of town, | 城外就有一个 |
[10:21] | the, uh… | 叫 |
[10:24] | Clamdiver. | 香穴宫 |
[10:26] | You wanna go to the Clamdiver? | 你想去”香穴宫” |
[10:28] | Yeah. It — it got great reviews. | 是啊 评价很不错的 |
[10:31] | You read reviews for the Clamdiver? | 你去查了”香穴宫”的评价 |
[10:34] | It — it — it got four and a half — | 有四个半… |
[10:36] | Dude, what is going on with you? | 哥们 你是怎么回事 |
[10:38] | – What are you talking about? – All day. | -你说什么呢 -这一整天 |
[10:39] | You give me a-a beer for breakfast. | 你早餐给我啤酒 |
[10:42] | You — you gave me Agent Page, which you always like to be. | 给了我你总喜欢做的佩吉探员 |
[10:45] | You — you didn’t whine | 你没抱怨 |
[10:45] | about me blaring my music the whole way here. | 我一路上都大声放音乐 |
[10:48] | And when we stopped for lunch, you ordered me chili fries. | 我们停车吃午饭时 你给我点了辣薯条 |
[10:51] | You love chili fries. | 你喜欢辣薯条的 |
[10:52] | Everybody loves chili fries. That’s not the point. | 人人都喜欢辣薯条 那不重要 |
[10:55] | Now you wanna go hang out at a strip club? | 现在你又想去脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[10:57] | You hate strip clubs. | 你讨厌脱衣舞俱乐部的 |
[10:59] | No, I don’t. | 我才不 |
[10:59] | Dude, the last lap dance you had was — was — was at Christmas. | 哥们 你上次看人跳大腿舞 是圣诞节 |
[11:02] | It was a gift paid for by me. | 那是我付钱的礼物 |
[11:04] | You spent the entire song trying to convince the girl | 而且你整首歌期间都在劝那姑娘 |
[11:06] | that she should go to nursing school. | 去上护校 |
[11:10] | So what is it? It is my birthday? | 怎么了 我生日到了吗 |
[11:12] | Did — did I win a bet that I don’t know about? What? | 我是赢了个赌 自己不知道吗 怎么了 |
[11:14] | No, nothing. Nothing. I-I mean, I’m just trying to be nice. | 没什么 我就是想做哥哥的小棉袄 |
[11:18] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[11:24] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[11:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:29] | No, you’re not, Dean. | 不 你有事 迪恩 |
[11:31] | You said you don’t believe in anything, | 你说你现在什么都不信 |
[11:33] | and — and that’s… That’s not true. That’s not you. | 但你不是的 你不是这种人 |
[11:35] | You — you — you do believe in things. | 你是有信念的 |
[11:37] | You do believe in people. That’s who you are. | 你相信人 你就是这样 |
[11:38] | That’s what you do. | 你就是这种人 |
[11:39] | I know you’re in a dark place, and I-I just wanna help. | 我知道你现在心境很差 我就是想帮忙 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Look, I-I’ve been down this road before. | 听着 我以前也有过这种时候 |
[11:45] | and I fought my way back. | 我当时自己挺过来了 |
[11:47] | I will fight my way back again. | 我还会再挺过来一次 |
[11:49] | How? | 怎么做 |
[11:51] | Same way I always do — | 就像一贯那样 |
[11:53] | bullets, bacon, and booze. | 大胆开枪 大口吃肉 大碗喝酒 |
[11:57] | A lotta booze. | 好多碗酒 |
[12:02] | Shawn! | 肖恩 |
[12:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 没事了 宝贝 |
[12:08] | Just a bad dream. | 就是噩梦而已 |
[12:15] | Try to get some sleep, all right? | 尽量睡会儿 好吗 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:24] | That’s good. | 好 |
[12:26] | That’s good. | 好 |
[13:48] | Great. | 好啊 |
[14:20] | So…you don’t know where Shawn went that night? | 那么 你不知道肖恩那晚去哪了 |
[14:24] | No. I already told the cops. | 不 我都跟警察说了 |
[14:26] | Right. Of course. But problem is, | 嗯 当然 但问题是 |
[14:28] | when something bad happens, we have to triple-check. | 一旦出事 我们得反复核实 |
[14:31] | Anyway, I wasn’t with them. | 反正我没跟他们在一起 |
[14:33] | “Them” you weren’t with them. | “他们” 你没跟他们在一起 |
[14:37] | So Shawn was with somebody. Maybe your friend Evan? | 那么肖恩当时是跟别人一起去的 你朋友埃文吗 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:43] | You know, I’d like to believe you, Mike. | 我也想信你 迈克 |
[14:45] | but, um… here’s the thing. | 但是 问题是 |
[14:48] | You ever see those detective shows where, | 你看过那些刑侦剧吗 |
[14:50] | whenever somebody lies, they dart their eyes to the side? | 一个人撒谎时 眼睛会往一边撇 |
[14:54] | – That’s a real thing? – Oh, yeah. | -真有这回事吗 -是的 |
[14:56] | So if there’s anything that you forgot to tell the police, | 如果你有什么忘记跟警方说了 |
[15:00] | I need you to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[15:05] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[15:07] | Evan could be in serious danger. | 埃文可能有很大危险 |
[15:10] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[15:12] | He’s just hiding out somewhere. | 他就是躲在哪里呢 |
[15:14] | Evan is always pulling crap like this. | 埃文总干这种破事 |
[15:16] | It’s just a prank. | 就是个恶作剧罢了 |
[15:18] | Okay, so what happened to Shawn, that’s just a prank, too? | 好吧 那么肖恩的事 也是恶作剧吗 |
[15:24] | They, um, they were going to the old Meadows place, | 他们打算去废弃的麦多斯诊所 |
[15:28] | out on Night Hawk Drive. | 在夜鹰大道旁 |
[15:30] | Okay. How come? | 好吧 为什么 |
[15:31] | Evan dared us to go, and… | 埃文赌我们不敢去 |
[15:33] | it was stupid and creepy, and I didn’t… | 这种事那么蠢 那儿又吓人 我就没… |
[15:39] | I-I got scared. | 我怕了 |
[15:42] | But Evan, Shawn… | 但埃文 和肖恩 |
[15:45] | they’re gonna be okay, right? | 他们不会有事的吧 |
[16:00] | Hangover raid on the continental breakfast? | 宿醉暴食欧式早餐吗 |
[16:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | First of all, it’s complimentary. | 首先 这是免费的 |
[16:08] | Second of all, what happened to being nice to me? | 其次 你不是小棉袄吗 |
[16:15] | You are forgiven. | 原谅你了 |
[16:18] | So I talked to the other friend — uh, Mike. | 我去找了另一个朋友 迈克 |
[16:22] | And I think I got something. | 可能有发现 |
[16:24] | Look at this. Meet Dr. Avery Meadows. | 看啊 这位是艾弗里·麦多斯医生 |
[16:27] | He worked here back in the early ’60s. | 他在60年代初在这里工作 |
[16:29] | Uh, people would come to him for help with mental illness. | 人们找他治疗精神疾病 |
[16:32] | But no matter what the had — depression, anxiety, whatever — | 但不管他们得的什么病 抑郁 焦虑 |
[16:35] | the cure was always the same. | 治疗办法都一样 |
[16:36] | He lobotomized them. | 他会给他们做额叶切除术 |
[16:40] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[16:41] | Yeah. Those that lived, he kept as “patients.” | 是啊 那些活下来的 被他留作”病人” |
[16:45] | And he would experiment on them in his house, | 他会在他家里拿他们做实验 |
[16:48] | which is exactly where Evan and Shawn were heading that night. | 埃文和肖恩那晚正是去了那里 |
[16:53] | That’s where Shawn got freaked out and where Evan went missing? | 那就是吓坏了肖恩 埃文失踪的地方 |
[16:56] | Worth a shot. I mean, when people found out | 值得一试 当人们发现 |
[16:58] | what Meadows was doing, he was tried and executed. | 麦多斯的作为后 他被审判然后被处决了 |
[17:00] | But who knows? You know, maybe he made a demon deal. | 但谁知道呢 或许他做了恶魔交易 |
[17:03] | Or maybe he wasn’t even human to begin with. | 或许他根本就不是人 |
[17:08] | This here? That’s what Shawn was drawing over and over. | 这个 就是肖恩在一遍遍画的东西 |
[17:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[17:14] | What’s up with the creep-ass mask? | 这吓人的面具是怎么回事 |
[17:16] | It’s a plague mask. Doctors used to use them. | 是瘟疫面具 以前的医生会戴 |
[17:19] | They thought they filtered out disease. | 以为能抵挡疾病 |
[17:21] | As a matter of fact, when they arrested Meadows, | 事实上 他们逮捕麦多斯时 |
[17:23] | he was wearing one. | 他就戴着这么一个 |
[17:24] | They had to hold him down to rip it off. | 他们还得摁住他 把面具揭下来 |
[17:32] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[17:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:35] | Penny. What happened? | 潘妮 发生了什么事 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:42] | Shawn had a bad dream. | 肖恩做了个噩梦 |
[17:45] | I checked on him. I… | 我去看了他 |
[17:48] | It seemed — seemed like he was getting better. | 他似乎好起来了 |
[17:51] | I went back to my room, | 我就回了房间 |
[17:53] | but it got a little cold, so I thought | 但我突然觉得冷 我就想 |
[17:56] | Shawn must have opened a window. | 肖恩肯定是开了窗 |
[17:59] | But when I came back in to close it, | 但我回到这儿来关窗时 |
[18:02] | he was just…gone. | 他就 不见了 |
[18:13] | This is on me, man. I saw how messed up Shawn was. | 这怪我 我看到肖恩心里多乱了 |
[18:15] | I should’ve pushed him harder. | 我本该逼他开口的 |
[18:16] | We don’t know he’s dead, all right. | 我们并不知道他是死了 |
[18:18] | Penny said it got cold, so could be a ghost. | 潘妮说她觉得冷 可能是鬼 |
[18:21] | Yeah, but what’s a ghost doing, showing up at a kid’s place? | 但鬼怎么会找上这孩子的门来 |
[18:23] | It’s not like Shawn was dragging a body around. | 肖恩又没拖着具尸体回家 |
[18:25] | According to the reports, Meadows was cremated. | 报告上说 麦多斯是火化的 |
[18:27] | So maybe his spirit is tied to something else, an object… | 那么他的灵魂可能附在别的什么上了 一个物件 |
[18:31] | So, what, Shawn took something from the house? | 怎么 肖恩从房子里带了什么回来吗 |
[18:32] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:34] | All right, where’s the kid now? | 好吧 那孩子现在在哪 |
[18:36] | Well, Meadows “treated” the victims at his house. | 麦多斯是在家”治疗”受害者的 |
[18:39] | So if this is him, | 如果这是他 |
[18:41] | maybe that’s where he took Shawn. | 或许他把肖恩带去了那里 |
[19:12] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[19:19] | Shawn, you in here? | 肖恩 你在吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, dude. | 哥们 |
[19:24] | Check this out. Definitely a ghost. | 看看 绝对是鬼 |
[19:27] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:31] | What’s up, Doc? | 你好啊 医生 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:15] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[20:39] | The mask. | 面具 |
[20:40] | You said they practically had to tear it off of him, right? | 你说他们还得把面具从他脸上撕下来 是吧 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:43] | So if he’s tied to something… | 如果他是附在了什么上 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna take that as a “yes.” | 我就当是在肯定我的想法了 |
[20:52] | Door. Salt. | 关门 撒盐 |
[20:54] | Burn ’em! | 快烧掉 |
[20:55] | – All of ’em? – Yeah! | -都烧吗 -是啊 |
[21:20] | – No. – We ain’t got much time. | -不 -我们没多少时间了 |
[21:25] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[21:42] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[21:45] | Let’s go find Shawn. | 我们去找肖恩 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:58] | Dean? Wait. | 迪恩 等等 |
[22:01] | I can still see your breath. | 我还是能看到你吐气 |
[22:03] | What the hell, dude? | 怎么回事 哥们 |
[22:05] | I think it might be another ghost. | 可能还有别的鬼 |
[22:08] | I think there’s a lot. | 我觉得有好多呢 |
[22:12] | Let’s go! Go! | 快走 走啊 |
[22:16] | We need a doctor! We need a doctor! | 我们需要医生 我们需要医生 |
[22:18] | Where’s the doctor? | 医生在哪 |
[22:19] | They’re asking for the doc. | 他们在找医生 |
[22:20] | These must be the people he killed. | 肯定都是他杀的人 |
[22:21] | Well, if they’re ghosts, then why can’t we see them? | 如果他们是鬼 我们怎么看不到 |
[22:23] | Maybe they’re not strong enough to pierce the Veil. | 或许他们不够强大 穿不过来 |
[22:29] | – Yeah, but they’re strong enough to kill us?! – Great. | -是啊 但却有本事杀了我们吗 -这可好 |
[22:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:32] | Those bodies have gotta be buried in the house somewhere. | 他们的尸体肯定就埋在房子里什么地方 |
[22:33] | Okay, so we check it, top to bottom. | 好吧 那我们去找 从上到下 |
[22:35] | – There’s no time. – What are you doing? | -没时间了 -你干什么 |
[22:37] | I’m gonna find out where these bodies are buried. | 我要找到尸体埋在哪 |
[22:40] | – So? – So I’m gonna ask ’em. | -所以呢 -所以我要问问他们 |
[22:42] | What? How? | 什么 怎么问 |
[22:43] | Easy. | 简单 |
[22:45] | One needle stops the heart, | 一个人停止心跳 |
[22:46] | the other one starts it up again. | 另一个再重启 |
[22:49] | – No, no, no. – Look, we can’t talk to ’em on this side of the Veil, | -不不 -我们在这边是没法跟他们对话的 |
[22:51] | so I’m gonna go to the other side. | 所以我要去另一边 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna work my way through all these Caspers | 穿过这些小鬼 |
[22:54] | until we find out where this freak hid the bodies. | 找到这怪物埋尸体的地方 |
[22:56] | Dean, you’re talking about killing yourself. | 迪恩 你这是要自杀 |
[22:58] | Yeah? Well, it worked before. | 怎么 以前不是成功过 |
[23:00] | That’s an insane risk to take. | 这太冒险了 |
[23:01] | Listen, I need three minutes. Okay? | 听着 给我三分钟 好吗 |
[23:04] | D-don’t even…Dean! | 别 迪恩 |
[23:08] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[23:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:20] | Dean? Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[23:27] | Ghost dude! | 鬼兄 |
[23:32] | Hey, wait up, pal. | 等等 哥们 |
[23:34] | Hello, my name is Jessica | 你好 我叫杰西卡 |
[23:36] | and I’m here to lead you to your next life. | 我是来带你去来世的 |
[23:38] | Yeah, hi. Dean. Little busy right now. Yo! | 你好 我叫迪恩 忙着呢 哥们 |
[23:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:00] | Dean Winchester is in the Veil! | 迪恩·温彻斯特进入阴阳界了 |
[24:31] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[24:34] | Do you, uh… | 你… |
[24:37] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:39] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[24:43] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[24:45] | You’re the FBI man from my house. | 你是那个去我家的联调局探员 |
[24:47] | You’re dead, too? | 你也死了吗 |
[24:50] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:56] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么 |
[25:00] | The man with the drill. | 那个拿钻的人 |
[25:05] | He was in my room. | 他进了我房间 |
[25:48] | The Doc — he possessed you and he killed you. | 医生 他附身了你 然后杀了你 |
[25:52] | I-I-I couldn’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[25:54] | He said I’d feel better, but… | 他说我会好受些的 但是 |
[25:57] | I just… | 我… |
[25:59] | I miss my mom. | 我想妈妈 |
[26:05] | Shawn, I should’ve… | 肖恩 我本该… |
[26:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:11] | Evan’s here, too. | 埃文也在这里 |
[26:14] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能离开 |
[26:15] | We… | 我们 |
[26:18] | Why can’t we leave? | 我们为什么不能走 |
[26:23] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[26:30] | I know you’re scared, okay? | 我知道你害怕 好吗 |
[26:33] | But I’m gonna help you. | 但我会帮你的 |
[26:35] | I’m gonna help you get out of here. | 我会帮你离开的 |
[26:37] | Help me get home? | 帮我回家吗 |
[26:41] | Help you go to a better place. | 帮你去个更好的地方 |
[26:44] | But I need you to tell me… | 但你得告诉我 |
[26:46] | The doc, where did he put your body? | 医生 他把你的尸体放哪了 |
[26:52] | Sam? Sam, I got it! | 萨姆 萨姆 我知道了 |
[26:54] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:10] | Come on, come on, come on. | 醒醒啊 醒醒 |
[27:12] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:15] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:18] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:19] | – Why is it not working? – No, no. No, no, no, no. | -怎么不好使 -不不 |
[27:21] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:24] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[27:26] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:28] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:29] | Dean! Hey, wake up. | 迪恩 醒醒 |
[27:32] | – Hey, Dean. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -迪恩 -不不不 |
[27:35] | Dean. Wake up. | 迪恩 醒醒 |
[27:38] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[27:40] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:49] | Wake up, Dean. | 醒醒 迪恩 |
[27:50] | – And… – Wake up. | -这个 -醒来 |
[27:52] | That’s enough of that. | 我听够了 |
[28:01] | No, I saw Cass kill you. | 不 我看着小卡杀了你 |
[28:04] | How’s that working out for him? | 那他现在如何了 |
[28:08] | It’s funny to hear a Winchester | 真搞笑 听一个温家人 |
[28:11] | talk about the finality of dying. | 把死亡当结局 |
[28:15] | This reality — it has rules, Dean. | 这个世界 是有规矩的 迪恩 |
[28:18] | So many rules. | 很多规矩 |
[28:21] | And one of them? | 其中之一 |
[28:23] | Kill one incarnation of Death, like you did, | 杀死死亡的一个化身 就像你当初那样 |
[28:27] | the next Reaper to die takes his place. | 那么下个死去的死神 就接替他 |
[28:32] | So… | 所以 |
[28:35] | when Castiel stabbed me in the back, | 卡西迪奥从背后捅死我后 |
[28:39] | turns out… | 结果 |
[28:42] | I got a promotion. | 我却升职了 |
[28:45] | New job. New gear. | 新工作 新装备 |
[28:48] | So you died to become Death? | 你死了 就成了死神 |
[28:52] | This universe can be so many things, | 这个世界有很多特点 |
[28:55] | and sometimes, it is poetic. | 有时 它就是这么诗意 |
[29:00] | That’s why we need to talk. | 所以 我们得谈谈 |
[29:09] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[29:13] | Welcome to my reading room. | 欢迎来到我的阅读室 |
[29:20] | Know not to leave this lying around near you. Don’t we? | 我们知道不能把这玩意留在你身边 是吧 |
[29:25] | So…am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[29:28] | You killed yourself. | 你自杀了 |
[29:29] | No. | 不是 |
[29:32] | Are you keeping me dead? | 你打算不让我复活吗 |
[29:34] | Now that depends on you. | 这看你的了 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | Well, congrats on the promotion. | 恭喜你升职了 |
[29:44] | Uh, but I got a house full of ghosts waiting on me | 但我还有栋鬼屋等着我 |
[29:46] | and my brother to get back to, so if it’s up to me — | 还要跟弟弟团聚 如果是我说了算 |
[29:49] | I didn’t say it was up to you. | 我没说是你说了算 |
[29:51] | I said it depends on you. | 我说得看你的了 |
[29:54] | Word on the interdimensional street | 跨维度的坊间传闻 |
[29:55] | is you’ve been slipping between worlds, Dean. | 说你穿越去过别的世界 迪恩 |
[29:57] | I wanna know how you did it. Now. | 我要知道你怎么做到的 说 |
[30:02] | Well, I thought Death knew everything. | 我以为死神什么都知道了 |
[30:06] | Then you can imagine how this one little blind spot | 那么你可以想象这个盲点 |
[30:08] | is really bothering me. | 有多让我不爽了 |
[30:13] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[30:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:21] | – Free the ghosts. – Excuse me? | -释放鬼魂 -什么 |
[30:24] | Free the ghosts at the Meadows house. | 释放麦多斯宅的鬼魂 |
[30:27] | Let them move on, I’ll tell you whatever you wanna know. | 让他们去来世 你想知道什么我都说 |
[30:34] | Deal. | 成交 |
[30:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:43] | You don’t have to stay here. | 你们不必留在这里的 |
[30:45] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事了 |
[31:06] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[31:08] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道可以相信你 |
[31:10] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[31:12] | But then again, I’m not the one breaking cosmic bargains | 但话说回来 我可不是那个定下宇宙级的约定 |
[31:15] | left and right, now, am I? | 然后又频繁毁约的吧 |
[31:18] | Yeah, it’s not like you hold a grudge. | 是啊 你可不会记仇呢 |
[31:20] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[31:22] | So…spill. | 说吧 |
[31:27] | Lucifer’s son. Jack. | 路西法的儿子 杰克 |
[31:31] | When he was born, it created a little rip. | 他出生时 制造了个裂口 |
[31:33] | “A little rip”? | “裂口” |
[31:37] | Into another world? | 通往另一个世界的 |
[31:40] | And you went there? | 你去了那边 |
[31:43] | Yeah, I’ll just say it’s, uh, it’s not Candy Land. | 对 这么说吧 那里不是糖果乐园 |
[31:46] | I’ll bet. | 当然了 |
[31:48] | Why do you care? | 你在乎这个干吗 |
[31:49] | Because I do. | 我就是在乎 |
[31:53] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:55] | this whole multi-versal quantum construct we live in, | 我们生活的这个多维度量子架构 |
[32:01] | And the last thing I need | 我最不需要的 |
[32:03] | is some big, dumb Winchester | 就是个温家的蠢大个 |
[32:06] | knocking it all down. | 把它撞倒 |
[32:12] | That does sound like us. | 听上去像我们会干的事 |
[32:17] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[32:21] | When you bargained with me just now, | 你刚刚跟我做交易时 |
[32:23] | you could’ve asked to go back, to live. | 本可要求回去 活过来 |
[32:26] | Well, I figure with you in charge, | 我觉得你现在说了算 |
[32:28] | there’s no getting back for me. | 我肯定回不去了 |
[32:31] | That doesn’t sound like the Dean Winchester I know and love. | 这可不像我了解喜爱的迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[32:35] | The man who’s been dead so many times | 那个死了无数次 |
[32:37] | but it never seemed to stick. | 但总死不透的男人 |
[32:40] | Maybe you’re not that guy anymore, | 或许你已经不是那个人了 |
[32:43] | the guy who saves the world, | 那个拯救世界 |
[32:45] | the guy who always thinks he’ll win | 总觉得自己无论如何 |
[32:48] | no matter what. | 都能赢的人 |
[32:55] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[32:57] | And you tell people it’s not a big deal. | 你还跟人说这没什么 |
[33:00] | You tell people you’ll work through it, | 你跟人说 你可以挺过去 |
[33:03] | but you know you won’t, you can’t, | 但你知道你不会的 你做不到 |
[33:07] | and that scares the hell out of you. | 这让你很害怕 |
[33:10] | Or…am I wrong? | 难道 我错了吗 |
[33:16] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[33:18] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[33:21] | – I don’t matter. – Don’t you? | -我不重要 -是吗 |
[33:27] | I couldn’t save Mom. I couldn’t save Cass. | 我救不了妈妈 我救不了小卡 |
[33:30] | I can’t even save a scared little kid. | 我都救不了个害怕的孩子 |
[33:34] | Sam keeps trying to fix it, | 萨姆总想补救 |
[33:35] | but I just keep dragging him down. | 但我总拖他后腿 |
[33:39] | So I’m not gonna beg. | 所以我不会求你 |
[33:41] | Okay, if it’s my time, it’s my time. | 我的大限到了 那就到了吧 |
[33:44] | You really believe that. | 你真那么想 |
[33:50] | You wanna die. | 你想死 |
[33:53] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[33:55] | every notebook on this particular shelf | 这书架上的每个笔记本 |
[33:59] | tells a version of how you die. | 都写着一种你死亡的方式 |
[34:01] | You specifically — | 就是你这一个人 |
[34:04] | heart attack, | 心脏病 |
[34:06] | burned by a red-haired witch, | 被红发女巫烧死 |
[34:10] | stabbed by a ghoul in a graveyard, | 被墓地里的一个食尸鬼捅死 |
[34:12] | and on and on. | 还有种种 |
[34:21] | But which one’s right? | 但哪个才是对的呢 |
[34:24] | That depends on you, | 要看你了 |
[34:26] | on the choices you make. | 要看你的选择 |
[34:32] | Well, I guess I made my choice. | 我猜我已经做出选择了 |
[34:35] | But… | 但是 |
[34:37] | unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[34:39] | none of these books say you die today. | 这些书里都没写你今天会死 |
[34:44] | Come again? | 什么 |
[34:46] | Since I got this… new job, | 我接任这份新工作后 |
[34:51] | I stand witness to a much larger picture. | 我看到了更大的大局 |
[34:56] | Do you know what I see? | 你知道我看到了什么吗 |
[34:59] | You. | 你 |
[35:01] | And your brother. | 和你弟弟 |
[35:04] | You’re important. | 你们很重要 |
[35:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:10] | You have work to do. | 你们有工作要做 |
[35:14] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这么多就行了 |
[35:18] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[35:20] | having my eyes opened to the necessity of any humans, | 能看清任何人类的必要性 |
[35:23] | especially Winchesters, | 尤其是温家人 |
[35:26] | is not a thrill. | 并不让我高兴 |
[35:29] | So…you wanna die, | 所以 你想死 |
[35:33] | but I say… | 但我说 |
[35:35] | keep living. | 继续活吧 |
[35:43] | I need to know. My mom — | 我需要知道 我妈妈 |
[35:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[35:52] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[35:56] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[36:21] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[36:23] | About how you’d figure. | 就那样呗 |
[36:27] | Hey, what happened back there? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[36:30] | I mean, the shot didn’t work | 那一针没起效 |
[36:32] | and all of a sudden, you’re back. | 然后你又突然回来了 |
[36:34] | I don’t know. I guess it took a minute for the drug to kick in. | 我不知道 大概药得过会儿才起效吧 |
[36:38] | I guess I got lucky. | 我走运了 |
[36:39] | – Lucky? – Yeah. | -走运 -嗯 |
[36:40] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold — Dean. Hold on a second. | 等等 迪恩 等等 |
[36:43] | What about the ghosts? | 那些鬼呢 |
[36:44] | ‘Cause I checked the EMF. They’re all gone. | 因为我看了电磁场 它们都不在了 |
[36:47] | Was that lucky, too? | 那也是走运吗 |
[36:49] | We can talk about it later. | 我们稍后再谈吧 |
[36:50] | We won’t talk about it later. You know that. | 我们稍后不会谈的 你清楚 |
[37:00] | I saw Death. | 我见到死神了 |
[37:03] | The Death. | 真死神 |
[37:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:08] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[37:12] | It’s Billie. | 是比莉 |
[37:13] | I guess she got a new gig. | 看来她换了新工作 |
[37:16] | She’s the one that took care of the ghosts. | 是她解决了那些鬼 |
[37:19] | W-why would she help us? | 她为什么要帮我们 |
[37:21] | She wanted intel. | 她想得到情报 |
[37:23] | She said that we’re important, that we have work to do. | 她说我们很重要 我们有工作要做 |
[37:26] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:27] | I have no friggin’ clue. | 我也不知道 |
[37:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:41] | No. | 有事 |
[37:43] | Sam, I’m not okay. I’m pretty far from okay. | 萨姆 我有事 我很有事 |
[37:51] | You know, my whole life, | 我这辈子 |
[37:54] | I always believed that what we do was important. | 我一直相信我们做的事很重要 |
[38:00] | No matter what the cost, no matter who we lost, | 不管代价是什么 不管我们失去谁 |
[38:02] | whether it was Dad or — or Bobby or… | 是爸爸 鲍比 还是… |
[38:06] | And I would take the hit. | 我会承受打击 |
[38:09] | But I kept on fighting because I believed | 继续战斗 因为我相信 |
[38:14] | that we were making the world a better place. | 相信我们把世界变得更好了 |
[38:18] | And now Mom and Cass… | 现在妈妈和小卡 |
[38:22] | And I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道了 |
[38:27] | So now you don’t believe anymore. | 所以你不再相信了 |
[38:30] | I just need a win. | 我需要个胜利 |
[38:35] | I just need a damn win. | 我就是需要个胜利 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[40:12] | What? | 怎么了 |