时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:11] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[00:13] | No! | 不 |
[00:17] | – Who’d you say you were? – I am Asmodeus. | -你说你是谁来着 -我是阿斯摩太 |
[00:20] | Fourth Prince of Hell. | 第四位地狱王子 |
[00:21] | There’s a new Sheriff in town. | 新官上任了 |
[00:24] | No trace of Lucifer. | 没有路西法的痕迹 |
[00:26] | At this point, we must focus on the son. | 现在 我们得先找他儿子 |
[00:28] | There’s no sign of him either, Sir. | 他也毫无踪迹 先生 |
[00:30] | With Lucifer gone, I want him found and trained to rule, | 路西法不在 我要找到他 训练他统治 |
[00:33] | with me as his humble advisor, of course. | 当然 我会做他卑微的谏臣 |
[00:43] | You should be dead. | 你该死了的 |
[00:44] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:46] | Don’t you know me, brother? | 不认识我了吗 弟弟 |
[00:47] | Michael? | 米迦勒 |
[00:55] | What are you gonna do? Kill me? | 你想干什么 杀了我吗 |
[00:57] | Maybe I need you. | 或许我需要你 |
[01:01] | Every time I try and do something good, | 每次我想做点好事 |
[01:03] | people get hurt. | 就会有人受伤 |
[01:08] | No. | 不 |
[01:09] | I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道我是什么 |
[01:11] | Maybe I’m just another monster. | 或许我也是个怪物 |
[01:13] | I can’t make the world a better place, not like this. | 我不能让这世界变得更好 这样不行 |
[01:16] | And I know that if I stay, I’m gonna hurt you. | 我知道如果我留下 我会伤到你们的 |
[01:19] | – Jack, listen… – I have to go. | -杰克 听我说 -我得走了 |
[01:21] | No, Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[01:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[01:36] | I got plenty of gripes with the old man. | 我对老爸有好多不满呢 |
[01:39] | His self-righteous narcissism, | 他自以为是的自恋 |
[01:42] | his “my way or the highway” quirk. | 他的”不听我的就滚蛋”的怪癖 |
[01:46] | I gotta hand it to him. | 我得承认 |
[01:48] | He had a couple of great seconds when he banged out the universe. | 他爆出宇宙时 确实有过辉煌时刻 |
[01:53] | Guy had creative chops. | 他挺有创意的 |
[01:56] | And optimism. | 还乐观 |
[01:58] | I’ll give him that. | 这我承认 |
[02:01] | And despite his pissiness | 尽管他烦人 |
[02:03] | and his massive lack of irony, | 毫无讽刺意识 |
[02:09] | he did give mankind a good turn at bat | 他的确给了人类一个好机会 |
[02:13] | and a chance to live in paradise. | 一个生活在天堂的机会 |
[02:16] | He ruled. He smote. He parted waters. | 他统治 他降罚 他分开海 |
[02:21] | Worshipped by creatures who made God in man’s image. | 受那些以人的形象创造上帝的人的崇拜 |
[02:24] | And then, he got disappointed. | 然后 他觉得失望了 |
[02:27] | Or worse, bored. | 或是更糟 无聊了 |
[02:29] | Picked up all his toys and… left. | 于是拿上他的玩具 走人了 |
[02:36] | What was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Hitched a ride on your temporal lobe. | 我在你的颞叶里转了转 |
[02:42] | Saw your world. | 看到了你的世界 |
[02:45] | That paradise you left behind? | 你抛下的那个天堂 |
[02:47] | Believe I’ll take up residence, | 我去那儿住好了 |
[02:50] | lend my guiding hand. | 为人们提供下指引 |
[02:52] | Ah, of course. | 当然了 |
[02:53] | ‘Cause you’ve done such wonders with this place. | 因为你在这里做得那么好嘛 |
[02:58] | While I was in your head, | 我在你脑袋里时 |
[03:02] | I saw what you’re afraid of — | 我看到了你害怕什么 |
[03:04] | being locked up again, like you were in the Cage. | 再次被关起来 就像当初在牢笼里那样 |
[03:08] | So after I’m done, | 所以 等我完事了 |
[03:10] | you’ll be left here, alone, | 会把你丢在这里 一个人 |
[03:13] | in agony, forever. | 永远痛苦 |
[03:20] | Okay, bro, could you do me a favor? | 好吧 哥们 能帮个忙吗 |
[03:23] | Eat me. | 咬我啊 |
[04:05] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:06] | No. Thanks. | 没有 谢谢 |
[04:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:10] | I put out an APB to every single Hunter we know. | 我已经向我们认识的所有猎人发了通告 |
[04:13] | But…Jack’s off the grid. | 但是 杰克消失了 |
[04:18] | Kid was pretty spun out. | 那孩子就是心力交瘁了 |
[04:21] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[04:23] | I mean, there’s gotta be a sign at some point, right? | 早晚总会看到什么信号的 是吧 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:27] | Kid can cause a tsunami with a hiccup. | 那孩子打个嗝都能引发海啸 |
[04:29] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s covering his tracks. | 我不知道 或许他在掩盖踪迹 |
[04:32] | Or this apparent dearth of evidence is, in fact, | 或许 这种证据的明显匮乏 |
[04:36] | the evidence. | 正是证据本身 |
[04:37] | The evidence of… | 什么证据 |
[04:39] | Of some horrific misadventure that’s befallen him, | 说明他遭遇了可怕的不幸 |
[04:42] | like being dragged down to Hell by Asmodeus. | 比如 被阿斯摩太拽去了地狱 |
[04:44] | Or… I don’t know, possibly worse, | 或是 我不知道 或许更糟 |
[04:46] | being hijacked to Heaven by angels. | 被天使劫持去了天堂 |
[04:48] | Yeah, but isn’t he too fast and furious for angels? | 但天使不是罩不住他吗 |
[04:51] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 或许是 也或许不是 |
[04:53] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 我要去查查看 |
[04:54] | Find out from who? From — from the angels? | 跟谁查 天使吗 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:00] | All right. Well, let’s go. | 好吧 那我们走吧 |
[05:03] | Dean, you can’t accompany me. | 迪恩 你不能跟我一起去 |
[05:04] | My contact is already anxious about meeting | 我的联络人本就对见面很紧张了 |
[05:06] | and won’t speak in the presence of a stranger. | 如果有陌生人在 就更不会开口了 |
[05:09] | So introduce me. Then I’m not a stranger. | 那就介绍我一下 我就不陌生了 |
[05:11] | I’ll bring a six-pack. | 我可以带啤酒去 |
[05:12] | Dean, I swore I would protect this boy. | 迪恩 我发了誓会保护这孩子的 |
[05:17] | Let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[05:21] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[05:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | I guess we’re stuck in idle. | 看来我们只能继续等了 |
[05:32] | So… | 那么 |
[05:35] | What do we do? | 我们做什么 |
[05:35] | Just — just sit around here and wait? | 就干坐着等吗 |
[05:39] | Well, we could work a case. | 我们可以去查案 |
[05:41] | We got three murders here | 有三桩凶杀案 |
[05:42] | a couple hundred miles apart, same M.O. | 相隔几百英里 手法相同 |
[05:44] | They were all horribly tortured before having their throat slit. | 被害人被割喉前都被残酷折磨过 |
[05:48] | Look at the body. Next to it. | 看尸体 旁边 |
[05:53] | She’s a witch. | 她是个女巫 |
[05:56] | – Were they all witches? – Looking like. | -都是巫师吗 -看来是的 |
[05:57] | These aren’t Hunter kills. | 而且不是猎人杀怪 |
[06:00] | They’re — they’re more ritualistic, | 更具有仪式性 |
[06:02] | like a sacrament or something. | 像是祭祀什么的 |
[06:04] | Plus, all their places were ransacked, | 而且 他们的住处都被洗劫 |
[06:05] | which means somebody was looking for something. | 所以 有人在找什么东西 |
[06:09] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:14] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:19] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:23] | Lord Asmodeus. | 阿斯摩太大人 |
[06:26] | Does no one think of knockin’? | 就没人知道要敲门吗 |
[06:28] | I have news of The Jack. | 我有杰克的消息 |
[06:31] | What is it? | 说 |
[06:32] | There is no news of The Jack. | 没有杰克的消息 |
[06:35] | We’ve exhausted all our resources. | 我们已经用尽了一切资源 |
[06:40] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[06:42] | This is an entity of immense power, | 这是一个具有极大力量的生命体 |
[06:45] | and yet, I detect nothing. | 但我却什么都感应不到 |
[06:48] | The Winchesters are doing a masterful job of cloaking him. | 温家兄弟真是把他隐蔽得太好了 |
[06:52] | I doubt that, | 我觉得不是 |
[06:53] | since they don’t have The Jack anymore, either. | 因为 杰克也不在他们那里了 |
[06:56] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[06:57] | We have a Hunter on the payroll | 我们收买了一名猎人 |
[06:59] | who says the Winchesters themselves | 他说 温家兄弟 |
[07:01] | are in a panic to find him. | 也在慌乱地找他 |
[07:04] | Well, if they’re not protecting the nephilim, | 如果他们没在保护那拿非利人 |
[07:07] | then who is? | 那谁在护着他 |
[07:12] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[07:14] | Why don’t you wail on Mary Winchester for a while? | 要不你折腾玛丽·温彻斯特一会儿吧 |
[07:16] | I’ll go get a latte, okay? | 我去喝杯拿铁 |
[07:18] | – Or not. – Look at you. | -还是算了 -看看你 |
[07:20] | You claim to be a god in your world. | 自称在你的世界是个神 |
[07:23] | Here, you’re pathetic. | 在这里 你好可悲 |
[07:28] | You try interdimensional travel sometime, pal. | 你哪天试试跨维度旅行好了 |
[07:31] | Definitely no frills. | 有害无利 |
[07:33] | And just to be clear, I never claimed to be God. | 而且说清楚 我从未自称是上帝 |
[07:36] | Or a god, okay? | 或是神 好吗 |
[07:38] | Where I come from, God is a paradox. | 我们那里 上帝是个矛盾体 |
[07:42] | He’s everywhere, in your mind. | 他无处不在 在你心里 |
[07:45] | In reality, he’s nowhere. He left. | 但实际上 他又哪都不在 他跑了 |
[07:48] | I, on the other hand, am the real deal. | 而我呢 才是真实的 |
[07:50] | I am everything humanity thinks I am and worse. | 我完全是人类心里所想的那样 还更糟 |
[07:53] | That’s who you’re dealing with, pal. | 你面前就是这样的人 |
[07:54] | But, hey, congratulations to you | 但是 恭喜你 |
[07:55] | for being king of the hill of this dead rock. | 能在这破地方当山大王 |
[07:58] | Unlike you, I’ll be trading up. | 不像你 我要升级了 |
[08:00] | Oh, you mean to the Earth? | 你是指去地球吗 |
[08:03] | Sort of need that pesky little rift | 你需要那道烦人的裂口 |
[08:05] | to pull that trade off, right? | 才能实现升级 是吧 |
[08:07] | And it’s…oh. Missing. | 而它…不见了哦 |
[08:09] | For now. I consider myself a man with a plan. | 暂时而已 我自认为是个有计划的人 |
[08:13] | Alternate universes? Not news. | 平行宇宙 不是新鲜事了 |
[08:15] | We’ve been exploring the idea. | 我们早在探索这个可能性 |
[08:18] | “We”? | “我们” |
[08:19] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[08:22] | The greatest minds on this “dead rock,” including… | 这”破地方”最伟大的头脑之一 包括 |
[08:29] | Our Prophet of the Lord. | 我们的主之先知 |
[08:34] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[08:40] | Kevin Tran? | 凯文·谭 |
[08:42] | Have we met? | 我们认识吗 |
[08:44] | We had one of you in our world. | 我们的世界也有一个你 |
[08:47] | The other you is dead. | 另一个你死了 |
[08:48] | Don’t care. | 我不管 |
[08:49] | – What do you have for me? – I… | -你有什么要告诉我的 -我 |
[08:52] | I’ve assembled all the elements annotated in the angel tablets. | 我已经整合了所有天使石碑上注释好的元素 |
[08:55] | Of course, I haven’t done this before — no one here has — | 当然 我没这么做过 也没人这么做过 |
[08:57] | and any predictions are only predictive, | 而任何的预测都只是预测性的 |
[08:59] | not declarative probabilities being what they are or could be. | 并非确凿的可能性 表明它们是或可能是什么 |
[09:01] | Maybe. Or not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[09:02] | But a fly in the ointment exists. | 但确实有一点美中不足 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 说 |
[09:06] | The key ingredient — archangel grace, | 关键材料 大天使能量 |
[09:09] | which you have refused to donate. | 你不肯捐出 |
[09:11] | Don’t screw with me, Worm. | 别耍我 虫子 |
[09:13] | I’m a vertebrate, neither an annelid nor a nematode. | 我是脊椎动物 不是环节动物 也不是线虫 |
[09:18] | I don’t need to waste my grace. | 我不需要浪费我的能量 |
[09:21] | And there’s plenty in the cupboard. | 而且还有足够储备呢 |
[09:23] | Oh, touch me, and I’ll — | 你敢碰我 我就… |
[09:26] | Don’t worry. I won’t take it all. | 别担心 我不会都用光的 |
[09:29] | Save some for a rainy day. | 我留点以备不时之需 |
[09:32] | Say “Ah.” | 说”啊” |
[09:55] | Yeah, Jody. No, I mean, we don’t know what’s going on. | 嗯 乔迪 不 我们也不知道是怎么回事 |
[09:57] | We just know that they’re all witches. | 我们只知道他们都是巫师 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:01] | All right. Will do. Thanks. | 好 没问题 谢谢 |
[10:04] | All right, check this out. | 好 看看 |
[10:05] | This is the surveillance footage of the last victim | 这是最后一名被害人的监控录像 |
[10:06] | before she was kidnapped and killed. | 在这之后 她便被绑架 杀害 |
[10:08] | She turned down an alley, and that’s when she got grabbed. | 她转入了一条小巷 然后就被抓了 |
[10:12] | Wait, stop. Stop, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[10:13] | – Stop? – There. | -停下 -就那儿 |
[10:16] | Blow that up. | 放大 |
[10:21] | No. Is that… | 不 那是… |
[10:23] | Ketch. | 凯奇 |
[10:32] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:33] | It’s not possible. That — that can’t be Ketch. | 是不可能 那不可能是凯奇 |
[10:35] | Mom shot him clean through the head. | 妈妈一枪打爆了他的头 |
[10:37] | Exactly. So that can’t be Ketch. | 是啊 所那不可能是凯奇吧 |
[10:39] | What? Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[10:39] | You think I forget the face of the guy who tried to kill me? | 你觉得我会忘记那个企图杀我的混蛋的模样吗 |
[10:41] | Twice? That’s him. | 还是两次 那是他 |
[10:43] | And he’s 30 feet away | 而且他离那个 |
[10:44] | from the girl who got tortured and murdered. | 被折磨然后杀害的女孩只有30英尺 |
[10:45] | I say case solved. | 案件侦破了 |
[10:47] | Say it is Ketch, which I still don’t understand. | 如果是凯奇 这我还没理解 |
[10:49] | – Why — why is he – Sam and Dean Winchester? | -那为什么 -萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特吗 |
[10:53] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗 |
[10:54] | No, but I know you. | 不 但我认识你们 |
[10:56] | In my profession, it pays to know the enemy. | 我们这行里 了解敌人是有好处的 |
[11:00] | My name is Daniela. | 我叫丹妮艾拉 |
[11:02] | I’m a witch. | 我是个女巫 |
[11:04] | And I know you don’t like witches, | 我知道你们不喜欢女巫 |
[11:06] | but I also know you help people who are in trouble. | 但我也知道 你们帮助有麻烦的人 |
[11:19] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[11:21] | Kevin, what are you doing, getting mixed up with Michael? | 凯文 你在干什么 跟米迦勒搅在一起 |
[11:23] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[11:26] | I’m a prophet, so I serve God, but there’s no God to serve, | 我是个先知 我侍奉上帝 但上帝不在了 |
[11:28] | so I serve the ranking deity, which is Michael, | 所以我侍奉下一级的神祇 那就是米迦勒了 |
[11:30] | because I don’t have a choice because I’m a prophet. | 因为我没有选择 因为我是个先知 |
[11:32] | Idiot. Can’t you see Michael is a monster? | 白痴 你看不出米迦勒是个混蛋吗 |
[11:35] | Pure evil? | 彻头彻尾的邪恶 |
[11:35] | Okay, I’m confused. Aren’t you Satan? | 好吧 我混乱了 你不是撒旦吗 |
[11:38] | Which would make you the evil monster? | 那么 你才是邪恶混蛋吧 |
[11:40] | And besides, Michael’s taking me with him to paradise world | 再说 米迦勒会带我跟他一起去天堂世界 |
[11:43] | so I can meet hot women. | 那样我就可以结识性感辣妹了 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 |
[11:47] | This better work. | 这最好成功 |
[11:48] | Okay, disclaimer? What I’m making | 好吧 无法承诺 我在做的 |
[11:50] | is a synthetically generated megaforce… | 是人工合成的超级能量 |
[11:52] | which has not been tested, and I’ve never done it before. | 这未经过测试 我也从未做过 |
[11:54] | And it should be enough to open the rift, | 虽然应该足以打开裂缝 |
[11:55] | but I can’t promise 100%. | 但我也无法百分百保证 |
[11:56] | – Just do it. – Okay. | -动手吧 -好 |
[11:59] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[12:01] | don’t do it. | 别 |
[12:16] | Mah ray, fay doh, em lah. | [咒语] |
[12:20] | Kah day, em lah! | [咒语] |
[12:27] | Kah day, em lah! | [咒语] |
[12:39] | What just happened?! | 发生了什么 |
[12:40] | Clearly, the science wasn’t perfect! | 显然 科学并不完善 |
[12:43] | And wow! | 而且 我去 |
[12:45] | The spell’s designed to admit one person at a time. | 咒语一次只能通过一个人 |
[12:47] | Who saw that coming?! | 谁想到会这样了 |
[12:50] | Fix this. | 给我解决好 |
[12:54] | Ouch. | 疼 |
[13:01] | What is this? Cincinnati? | 这是什么地方 辛辛那提吗 |
[13:03] | Excuse me, could you tell me where I am? | 打扰 能告诉我我在哪里吗 |
[13:06] | Just a moment of your time, sir, ’cause I-I don’t know where… | 打扰一下 先生 因为我不知道我在… |
[13:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:09] | When are they ever gonna get those people off the street? | 他们什么时候才能把这些人从街上清走啊 |
[13:13] | Excuse me? “Those people?” | 你说什么 “这些人” |
[13:15] | No eye contact, Beverly. | 别跟他对视 贝弗丽 |
[13:18] | You have no idea who you’re talking to, lady. | 你根本不知道你在跟什么人说话 女士 |
[13:23] | Here. | 给 |
[13:24] | And don’t go spending it on drugs now. | 别拿去买毒品了 |
[13:29] | I’m Lucifer. | 我是路西法 |
[13:38] | Honey, you’re not Lucifer. | 亲爱的 你才不是路西法 |
[13:40] | My ex-husband’s Lucifer. | 我前夫才是路西法 |
[14:01] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[14:03] | Don’t know anything about what? | 不知道什么 |
[14:05] | A-anything at all. | 什么都不知道 |
[14:07] | I-I’m a motel clerk | 我就是个酒店店员 |
[14:08] | from a nowhere town where nothing happens to anyone, okay? | 生活在一个无名的小镇 从不会生什么事端 |
[14:11] | Well, then how do you explain how Jack, the infamous nephilim, | 那你要如何解释 杰克 那个著名的拿非利人 |
[14:15] | along with the Brothers Winchester, | 还有温家兄弟 |
[14:18] | all stayed in your No-Tell Motel? | 都曾住在过你们的无故事酒店 |
[14:21] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么呢 |
[14:24] | What miracles did you witness? | 你目睹了什么神迹 |
[14:26] | – What? – Where they going next? | -什么 -他们去哪了 |
[14:29] | The people in Room 26, they were FBI agents, okay? | 26号房的人 是联调局探员 |
[14:32] | They — they paid the bill in cash and they left. | 他们用现金结账 然后就走了 |
[14:34] | I swear to God, I don’t know anything. | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[14:36] | You’re just beating a dead horse. | 你是在打死马 |
[14:40] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[14:43] | Please. Wait, wait, wait. | 求你们 等等 |
[14:45] | I… | 我… |
[14:51] | Clean this up. | 收拾干净 |
[14:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[14:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | I’m sensing something. | 我感应到了什么 |
[15:00] | Not the nephilim. Something else. | 不是拿非利人 是别的 |
[15:04] | More like… | 更像是 |
[15:25] | You live here? | 你住这儿吗 |
[15:27] | It’s a safe house some of us use when we’re in hiding. | 是我们躲藏用的安全屋 |
[15:30] | From Hunters, for instance. | 比如 躲避猎人 |
[15:33] | It’s almost impossible to find. | 几乎无法找到 |
[15:34] | Yeah, we noticed. All right, so here’s the deal. | 是啊 我们发现了 好了 这样 |
[15:36] | Uh, we trust you about as much as you trust us, | 我们对你的信任 跟你对我们的信任差不多 |
[15:38] | but we followed you here. So what’s going on? | 但我们还是跟你来了 究竟怎么回事 |
[15:41] | What’s going on is, I survived. | 情况就是 我活了下来 |
[15:44] | He had me, | 他抓到了我 |
[15:46] | the serial killer you’re looking for. | 你们在找的那个连环杀手 |
[15:48] | Well, no one he’s grabbed has lived. | 他抓的人还没有活下来的过 |
[15:49] | So why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要信你 |
[15:58] | This is how he tortures you, | 他就这样折磨人 |
[16:01] | slow cuts with a red-hot knife. | 用红热的刀慢慢割伤你 |
[16:04] | While he was doing it, I managed to get a hand free enough | 他折磨我的时候 我终于勉强解开了一只手 |
[16:07] | to touch him and whisper a spell, | 摸到了他 念了咒 |
[16:09] | to disable him just long enough to get away. | 让他无法动弹 给我足够时间逃脱 |
[16:12] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[16:14] | He kept asking the same thing over and over again — | 他一直不断问同一个问题 |
[16:17] | “Where is Rowena MacLeod?” | “罗威娜·麦克劳德在哪” |
[16:19] | – Rowena? – Rowena’s dead. | -罗威娜 -罗威娜死了 |
[16:21] | That’s what I told him. That’s what everybody’s been telling him. | 我也这么跟他说的 他们都是这么跟他说的 |
[16:24] | That’s why he’ll keep doing this until he hears what he wants. | 所以他不会停止 直到他听到他想听的消息 |
[16:28] | Did he happen to have a British accent? | 他会不会还操着英国口音 |
[16:30] | Yeah. Why? Do you — | 是啊 怎么 你们… |
[16:32] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:37] | You have to find him. | 你们得找到他 |
[16:39] | He has to be looking for me. He knows I can identify him. | 他肯定在找我 他知道我能认出他 |
[16:41] | Yeah, we want him, too. | 是啊 我们也想的 |
[16:42] | You can’t tell anyone that you spoke to me. | 你们不能说出去 你们见过我 |
[16:46] | Until he’s caught, no one can know where I am. | 除非他被抓 不能让人知道我在哪 |
[16:51] | Well, about that… | 关于这个 |
[16:52] | I was thinking just the opposite. | 我想的是恰恰相反的主意 |
[18:11] | I got ya. I got ya. All right. | 有我呢 没事了 |
[18:33] | One more time. How are you not dead? | 再说一次 你怎么会没死 |
[18:39] | One more time. Why should I be? | 再说一次 我为什么应该死了 |
[18:42] | Because we killed you. | 因为我们杀了你 |
[18:44] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[18:49] | Don’t mess with us, okay? | 别糊弄我们 好吗 |
[18:50] | You already killed Mick. You tried to kill us. | 你杀了米克 你还想杀我们 |
[18:53] | You messed our mom right up. | 你还伤了我们的妈妈 |
[18:55] | We’re already pissed off. So I wouldn’t do that. | 我们已经很生气了 所以劝你别那么做 |
[19:02] | Oh, look at that. You got rid of your tattoo. | 看啊 你抹掉了你的文身 |
[19:05] | Was that a stick-on? It was a stick-on, wasn’t it? | 那是贴上去的吗 是贴的吧 |
[19:08] | – Yeah. – What? | -就知道 -什么 |
[19:10] | Tattoo? I would never g– | 文身 我绝不会… |
[19:18] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[19:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:22] | You have me confused with my brother. | 你把我错当成我哥哥了 |
[19:25] | – Your brother? – Arthur. | -你哥哥 -亚瑟 |
[19:29] | I’m Alexander, his twin. | 我是亚历山大 他的双胞胎 |
[19:37] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[19:41] | Is that a trick question? | 这是陷阱问题吗 |
[19:47] | So you’re seriously gonna sit there with a straight face | 你真要坐在那里 严肃地告诉我们 |
[19:49] | and tell us that you have an evil twin? | 你还有个邪恶双胞胎吗 |
[19:51] | If reducing things to that black and white level helps you, fine. | 如果把事情说的那么简单有助于你理解 那好吧 |
[19:58] | Arthur was the family success story. | 亚瑟是家族的成功故事 |
[20:00] | The…headliner, our Donny Osmond. | 是头条人物 我们的唐尼·奥斯蒙德[少年偶像] |
[20:06] | All right, Marie. What’s your story? | 好吧 玛丽[唐尼妹妹] 说说你的故事 |
[20:10] | Arthur and I attended a feeder school | 亚瑟和我上了一家英国 |
[20:12] | for the British Men of Letters. | 记录者的直属学校 |
[20:15] | Kendricks. We know all about it. Just get to the point. | 肯德里克斯 我们知道 说重点 |
[20:18] | When it came time to initiate into the organization, | 到了组织入会仪式时 |
[20:22] | I…fled. | 我逃跑了 |
[20:23] | It wasn’t for me. And if they were to find me… | 那不适合我 如果他们找到我 |
[20:28] | – I’d be dead. – It’s really funny | -我死定了 -真有趣 |
[20:30] | because, you know, your name never came up. | 因为 我们从没听说过你的名字 |
[20:32] | Well, no doubt. | 当然了 |
[20:36] | Arthur felt I brought shame to the family | 亚瑟觉得我给家族蒙了羞 |
[20:39] | and to the Men of Letters. | 也侮辱了记录者 |
[20:40] | He had to work twice as hard to make up for my… | 他只能双倍努力 好弥补我的 |
[20:44] | public failure. | 公开失败 |
[20:45] | And I had to work thrice as hard to disappear, | 而我得双倍努力 好销声匿迹 |
[20:47] | live in the shadows. | 活在阴影里 |
[20:51] | – Do my work. – What work? | -做我的工作 -什么工作 |
[20:54] | Killing monsters. | 杀怪 |
[20:57] | All over the world, for a fee. | 全世界到处走 以此挣钱 |
[21:01] | – A Hunter. – A mercenary. | -做猎人 -是佣兵 |
[21:06] | A man with my sort of training has limited options. | 凭我接受的训练 我的选择并不多 |
[21:10] | The witches — who’s bankrolling their deaths? | 那些女巫 是谁在出资要你杀他们 |
[21:13] | I-I’m doing that pro bono. | 那个是无偿服务 |
[21:16] | Why do you keep asking for Rowena MacLeod? | 你为什么一直打听罗威娜·麦克劳德 |
[21:20] | She’s a witch, isn’t she? | 她是个女巫 是吧 |
[21:23] | Isn’t that what we Hunters do? | 我们猎人不就干这个吗 |
[21:27] | Kill the bad thing? | 杀坏玩意 |
[21:34] | So… | 好吧 |
[21:36] | I’ve dug up a pretty hefty paper trail on Alexander Ketch. | 我查到了亚历山大·凯奇很丰富的资料档案 |
[21:40] | Birth certificate, U.S. visa and passport, | 出生证明 美国签证 护照 |
[21:43] | academic records from Kendricks for Arthur and Alexander. | 肯德里克斯学院 亚瑟和亚历山大的学历记录 |
[21:46] | – Sam… – Dean, I went into the hard drive | -萨姆 -迪恩 我查了我从英国人 |
[21:48] | I took from the Brits’ U.S. Base. | 美国基地拿回来的硬盘 |
[21:50] | There are academic initiation papers drawn up for both Ketches | 有两名凯奇的入学表 |
[21:53] | with Alexander’s remaining incomplete. | 但亚历山大未完成学业 |
[21:54] | Okay, I don’t care how good this story looks. | 好吧 我不管这故事看上去多像样 |
[21:56] | I ain’t buying it. | 我不信 |
[22:00] | All right. For argument’s sake, we know Mom shot Arthur, | 好吧 那么就说说 我们知道妈妈打死了亚瑟 |
[22:04] | and we know we dumped his corpse into the waste canal. | 我们还知道 我们把他的尸体丢进了下水道 |
[22:06] | So even if this is weird, yes, it’s weird, | 就算这很奇怪 这是很奇怪 |
[22:08] | but we eat weird every day. | 但我们每天都遇到怪事 |
[22:10] | Yeah, but there’s “Ripley’s Believe It or Not!” weird, | 但是有”世界真奇妙”那种级别的怪 |
[22:12] | and then there’s weird that’s just straight up bull. | 但也有完全扯淡的那种怪 |
[22:14] | Now I’m thinking that Ketch weird is door number two. | 我觉得凯奇的怪 是第二种 |
[22:26] | So… | 那么 |
[22:28] | even though you and your brother both saw my brother, Arthur, | 虽然你和你哥哥都看到我哥哥亚瑟 |
[22:31] | shot point-blank, | 被近距离射杀 |
[22:34] | you still question is demise? | 你们依然质疑他的死活 |
[22:36] | Yeah. It — it’s probably smart | 是的 关于亚瑟·凯奇 |
[22:38] | to question everything about Arthur Ketch. | 最好对一切保持质疑 |
[22:42] | Probably, yeah. | 或许是吧 |
[22:44] | I know I’m still trying to figure him out. | 我知道 我还没把他搞清楚 |
[22:50] | The Arthur Ketch we knew was sadistic. | 我们认识的亚瑟·凯奇是个虐待狂 |
[22:55] | Amoral, predatory. | 毫无道德感 是个掠夺者 |
[22:58] | – Loyal to no one. – You’re wrong there. | -不忠于任何人 -你错了 |
[23:00] | Not amoral, and actually, loyal to a fault. | 并不是没道德 而且 非常忠诚 |
[23:06] | What you witnessed was an incredibly good company man. | 你们所见到的 是一个绝佳的公司员工 |
[23:11] | Not an easy job. | 这并不轻松 |
[23:12] | Sounds like it would be easier to be “Alexande”” | 听上去 做”亚历山大”比做 |
[23:16] | than to be Arthur, yeah? | 亚瑟要更轻松些 是吧 |
[23:18] | To a degree. No glory, yes, but no… | 算是吧 没有荣耀 但是 |
[23:22] | burdens either. | 也没有负担 |
[23:28] | You admire him. | 你崇拜他 |
[23:31] | Maybe, uh, wanted to be like him. | 或许 还曾想做他 |
[23:36] | Like you, I understood my brother’s issues | 就像你 我理解我哥哥的问题 |
[23:38] | and why he did what he did. | 以及他为什么要做他做的事 |
[23:40] | I suspect, if he were here, he’d… | 我猜 如果他在 |
[23:46] | …admit regret | 他会承认他后悔 |
[23:48] | to some of the things he did to your family. | 做了一些对你家人做的事 |
[23:54] | Dumah, thank you for agreeing to meet with me. | 杜马 谢谢你答应见我 |
[23:57] | This is a matter of — of great urgency. | 这事万分紧急 |
[24:00] | It’s imperative that I locate Jack. | 我必须找到杰克 |
[24:02] | You mean the nephilim. | 你是指那个拿非利人 |
[24:03] | Yes. Do the angels have him? | 是的 天使抓走了他吗 |
[24:06] | No. | 没有 |
[24:08] | Okay, you’re certain that he’s not maybe sitting in — | 好吧 你确定他没在 |
[24:10] | in Metatron’s old cell or — | 梅塔特隆以前的监牢里 |
[24:12] | If we had him, he wouldn’t be imprisoned. | 如果他在我们手里 绝不会囚禁他 |
[24:15] | He would be put to work. | 他会被派上用场 |
[24:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:18] | Castiel, the angels… | 卡西迪奥 天使们 |
[24:21] | Our numbers were greatly diminished after the fall. | 坠落之后 我们的数量锐减 |
[24:25] | No one’s made new angels since the dawn of creation. | 自从创始之初 就没人创造过新天使了 |
[24:30] | We’re going extinct. | 我们要灭绝了 |
[24:33] | You would need a powerful force to make more of us. | 需要强大的力量才能创造更多我们 |
[24:36] | You mean Jack. | 你是指杰克 |
[24:40] | Even if he had that power, | 哪怕他有那样的力量 |
[24:43] | what makes you think he’d cooperate? | 你怎么觉得他会配合 |
[24:45] | He may not have a choice. | 他或许不会有选择 |
[24:47] | So you’re planning to enslave him for some kind of experiment? | 那么 你们打算奴役他 做什么实验 |
[24:51] | Castiel, he’s not your pet. | 卡西迪奥 他不是你的宠物 |
[24:54] | He belongs to all of us. | 他属于我们所有人 |
[25:03] | You did well, Dumah. | 你做得很好 杜马 |
[25:04] | You delivered him as promised. | 你如约找到了他 |
[25:07] | We hear you have influence with the nephilim. | 我们听说你可以影响那个拿非利人 |
[25:09] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你的 |
[25:12] | No. | 不 |
[25:14] | I will not help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[25:17] | Ever the renegade. | 总那么叛逆 |
[25:20] | Castiel, please, come with us. | 卡西迪奥 求你 跟我们走吧 |
[25:36] | Drop the blade, Dumah. | 放下刃 杜马 |
[25:41] | You hesitate? | 你还犹豫 |
[25:43] | This isn’t gonna one of those “make my day” moments, is it? | 这不会是那种让我开心一天的时刻吧 |
[25:50] | Okay. Buh-bye. | 好吧 再见了 |
[26:08] | What are you doing back in this world? | 你怎么回到这个世界的 |
[26:10] | What are you doing alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[26:12] | – It’s complicated. – Same here. | -说来话长 -我也是 |
[26:14] | Obviously, getting here took its toll. | 显然 到这儿来 挺消耗我的 |
[26:17] | You’re weak. | 你很虚弱 |
[26:18] | Yeah, I’m clearly not myself. | 是啊 我显然没在状态 |
[26:20] | But, oh, cowboy, I’m not that weak. | 小子 我可没那么弱 |
[26:24] | And you and I need to talk. | 你和我得谈谈 |
[26:25] | I have no interest in talking to you. | 我才不想跟你谈 |
[26:28] | And if this is about your son — | 如果这是为了你儿子 |
[26:30] | Okay, I get it, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[26:32] | Custody of my son is a non-starter. | 我儿子的监护权是没希望了 |
[26:34] | But if you can please just shelve the | 但如果能麻烦你暂时搁置 |
[26:36] | eternal enemies thing for a second, | 永恒敌人的事 |
[26:37] | we have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:39] | And by “we,” I mean everything alive. | “我们” 是指所有活物 |
[26:42] | We’re sorta…all gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[26:56] | Everything I am telling you is true. You were there, man. | 我说的都是真的 你当时也在 |
[27:00] | You saw what that place was like. | 你也看到那地方了 |
[27:02] | The Michael I just described to you is responsible for that. | 我刚刚描述的米迦勒导致了那一切 |
[27:07] | What? What? What? What? Will you — | 怎么了 |
[27:08] | will you do me a favor | 你能不能帮帮忙 |
[27:09] | and stop looking at the door every five seconds | 别每五秒瞟一次门 |
[27:11] | like you wanna get outta here? | 就好像你想冲出去 |
[27:12] | You’ll forgive me if I’m a little on edge. | 请原谅我这么紧张 |
[27:14] | The last time we were together, you killed me. | 我们上次在一起时 你杀了我 |
[27:16] | Well, last time we were together, you stabbed me. | 上次我们在一起时 你还捅了我呢 |
[27:18] | – I’m sorry. – You wanna dwell on the past? I don’t. | -对不起 -你想纠结过去吗 我不想 |
[27:21] | I’m not myself anyway. What am I gonna do? Okay? | 我反正也不在状态 我还能做什么 |
[27:26] | Look, it’s time to save the world. | 听着 我们该拯救世界了 |
[27:29] | Be the heroic Castiel instead of the butt of Heaven’s joke. | 成为英雄卡西迪奥 而不是天堂的笑柄 |
[27:32] | I am not the b– | 我才不是 |
[27:34] | I’m, you know, just sayin’. | 就是那么一说 |
[27:36] | Okay. How do I save the world? | 好吧 我要怎么拯救世界 |
[27:39] | We. We. | 我们 是我们 |
[27:40] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, yeah. | -不不 -没错 |
[27:41] | Look, you protected my son. He trusts you. | 你保护了我儿子 他信任你 |
[27:44] | If you can convince him to be on our team, | 如果你可以说服他加入我们这队 |
[27:47] | I think the combined power of the three of us | 我觉得我们三个人合力 |
[27:48] | can drive Michael back. I’m telling you, | 足以把米迦勒赶回去 听我的 |
[27:50] | this guy is not the same Michael that we knew. | 这家伙跟我们认识的那个米迦勒可不一样 |
[27:52] | He’s much more powerful. | 他要厉害多了 |
[27:53] | Okay, if this Michael comes — | 好吧 就算这个米迦勒来了 |
[27:55] | Not if. When. When. | 不是就算 肯定了 |
[27:57] | The guy’s on a mission. | 这人下定了决心 |
[27:58] | Well, you would seem to be the weak link on this team. | 你似乎是团队的薄弱环节嘛 |
[28:01] | Okay, that hurt. | 好吧 好伤人 |
[28:03] | That…was unnecessary. | 而且没必要 |
[28:06] | I’m gonna let it go. | 我就不纠结了 |
[28:07] | Yes, my grace is a little bit depleted, | 是的 我的能量有点少了 |
[28:10] | but give me time, man. | 但给我点时间嘛 |
[28:12] | Work this out with me. Hypothetically, um, | 跟我一起理理 假设说 |
[28:16] | let’s say you’re lying, and I help you find your son, | 你是在撒谎 我帮你找到了你儿子 |
[28:19] | and then you kill me again. | 然后你又杀了我 |
[28:21] | Cut me a little bit of slack. Please? | 饶了我吧 拜托 |
[28:25] | That unhinged thing and that meth head Kevin Tran | 那个疯子和那个糊涂蛋凯文·谭 |
[28:28] | are about to bust through that door. | 就要冲破那扇门了 |
[28:30] | God isn’t here! It’s just us. | 上帝不在这里 这里只有我们 |
[28:33] | We’re all we got, in case you hadn’t noticed. | 我们只有彼此 你没发现吗 |
[28:35] | Well, I-I-I have to talk to Sam and Dean. | 我得找萨姆和迪恩商量 |
[28:41] | Why, why, why, why, why, with all their second guessing | 为什么呀 他们只会不停质疑 |
[28:44] | and their whining? | 还有抱怨 |
[28:45] | This is an emergency, Castiel, and all they’re gonna wanna do | 这是急事 卡西迪奥 他们肯定只会想 |
[28:48] | is — is put me back in the Cage. | 把我关回牢笼 |
[28:50] | That’s all I want. | 我也只想那么做 |
[28:52] | But right now, you need me, | 但现在 你需要我 |
[28:55] | I need you, and we both need my son. | 我需要你 我们都需要我儿子 |
[28:59] | Look, not changing the subject, but we’ll get back to it. | 听着 不是换话题 我们待会儿再说 |
[29:02] | I just wanna ask you, how did you hide him so well? | 我想问你 你怎么把他藏那么好的 |
[29:06] | I mean, I tried to get a bead on him, and no bueno. | 我尝试了找他 但毫无结果 |
[29:09] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:11] | Your son’s name is Jack. | 你儿子叫杰克 |
[29:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:22] | Is he… awesome? | 他厉害吗 |
[29:25] | I mean, is he a chip off the old block? | 他像他老子吗 |
[29:29] | Thankfully, no. | 幸好不像 |
[29:31] | No, he seems to favor the mother. | 不 他似乎更像母亲 |
[29:33] | All right, that’s nothing that we can’t fix. | 好吧 没什么是解决不了的 |
[29:35] | But seriously, I mean, why can’t I… | 但是 说真的 我为什么不能… |
[29:38] | you know, detect a presence? | 感应到他的存在 |
[29:39] | I don’t know. He… | 我不知道 他… |
[29:41] | He is okay, though, right? | 他没事吧 |
[29:42] | Oh, I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定很好的 |
[29:44] | Well, you don’t sound sure. | 你听上去不怎么肯定 |
[29:49] | Is he — is he nearby? | 他在附近吗 |
[29:50] | No. | 不 |
[29:52] | Somewhere more distant? | 在很远的地方吗 |
[29:53] | Yes, more that. | 是的 挺远的 |
[29:57] | Oh, my Dad. | 我的爸啊 |
[30:00] | You have no idea where he is. | 你不知道他在哪 |
[30:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:11] | Yes, this is Agent Russell. | 我是拉塞尔探员 |
[30:13] | I did give you my card, yeah. | 我是给了你我的名片 |
[30:16] | Really? | 真的 |
[30:19] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[30:22] | Okay, and when was this? | 好 什么时候的事 |
[30:26] | What did he look like? | 他什么样 |
[30:30] | Yeah, no, we will check into it. Thank you very much. | 不 我们会查看的 非常感谢 |
[30:33] | What was that all about? | 怎么了 |
[30:34] | That was a manager at the Stampede Motel, | 狂奔旅馆的经理 |
[30:35] | – place we stayed in. In Dodge City. – Right. | -我们在道奇市住的那家 -嗯 |
[30:37] | Guess his front desk clerk went missing | 他的前台店员失踪了 |
[30:40] | right after some dude showed up asking questions about Jack. | 就在几个人去那里打听杰克之后 |
[30:44] | You get a name? | 你查到名字了吗 |
[30:45] | Nope. But… | 没有 但是 |
[30:47] | from his description? | 从他的描述 |
[30:49] | Evil Colonel Sanders. | 应该是坏山德士上校 |
[30:51] | – Asmodeus. – Tracking Jack. | -阿斯摩太 -在找杰克 |
[30:54] | Yeah, which means he’s two steps behind him, | 是啊 那么他肯定离他就差两步 |
[30:56] | which means we need to find him fast. | 那么我们得尽快找到他 |
[30:58] | I should say. | 当然了 |
[31:07] | What the hell is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[31:08] | He’s in chains. | 我把他铐起来了 |
[31:10] | There’s no bathroom in the armory. | 军械库里没有厕所 |
[31:12] | And he hadn’t eaten in, like, a day and a half. | 而且他都一天半没吃饭了 |
[31:13] | Do I look like I care? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[31:15] | Judging by your rage, | 看你的愤怒 |
[31:18] | my brother must’ve behaved very badly. | 我哥哥肯定干了很坏的事 |
[31:22] | I understand your mother is the one who killed him? | 据我所知 是你们妈妈杀了他 |
[31:25] | And he had it coming, | 他活该 |
[31:27] | after what he did to her. | 就凭他对她做的事 |
[31:31] | And how is she now? | 她现在如何了 |
[31:36] | She’s good. | 她挺好 |
[31:41] | Would you put him back? | 你能带他回去吗 |
[31:52] | Cass, any news on Jack? We need to find him fast. | 小卡 有杰克的消息吗 我们需要马上找到他 |
[31:56] | Nothing yet, but… | 还没有 但是 |
[31:59] | interesting things are happening. We… | 发生了有趣的事 我们… |
[32:01] | – What? – Yes, | -怎么 -嗯 |
[32:04] | I would like to see you, too, the sooner the better. | 我也想见你 越快越好 |
[32:08] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[32:09] | You know, smooth was never your strong suit. | 你一向不太圆滑 |
[32:18] | – What’s up? – Something didn’t seem right. | -怎么了 -不太对劲 |
[32:20] | I’ll track his phone. Let’s go. | 我追踪下他的手机 走吧 |
[32:22] | Yes, let’s. | 是啊 走吧 |
[32:23] | No. No, you are not a part of “Let’s”” | 不不 你跟我们没关系 |
[32:41] | Man, I hate the idea of Ketch on his own in the bunker. | 我真讨厌把凯奇自己留在地堡 |
[32:44] | He’s locked up tight. Not going anywhere. | 他被关好了 他哪都别想去 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:49] | How we looking? You still got a lock on Cass’ signal? | 怎么样 还有小卡的信号吧 |
[32:51] | Sure do. I nailed down his location. | 当然 我查到了他的位置 |
[32:53] | He’s not much further, so… | 他不远了 |
[32:58] | Don’t worry. You did tell him not to do anything stupid. | 别担心 你叫他别干傻事了 |
[33:01] | Right. When’s the last time that’s worked? | 是啊 上次这样就行是什么时候 |
[33:05] | It’s bad enough the Winchesters were babysitting my son, | 温家兄弟在照顾我儿子就够糟了 |
[33:09] | but then they managed to lose him? | 但他们还弄丢了他 |
[33:11] | With Heaven, Hell, and everything in between | 天堂 地狱 和之间的一切 |
[33:13] | hunting him down? | 都在找他呢 |
[33:16] | In their defense, they were doing their best to educate him. | 我要为他们说一句 他们已经在尽力教育他了 |
[33:18] | About what?! | 教育他什么 |
[33:20] | What could they possibly know about an entity like Jack? | 他们怎么可能了解杰克那样的生命体 |
[33:22] | About his potential? | 或是他的潜力 |
[33:23] | Well, having seen it firsthand, | 就我亲眼所见 |
[33:27] | they know that his potential needs to be carefully channeled. | 他们知道他的潜力需要小心引导 |
[33:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:35] | Kid’s a bruiser, huh? | 孩子挺能打吧 |
[33:39] | Come on, man, let me have this a little bit. | 拜托 让我高兴高兴 |
[33:41] | Just — just tell me one thing. | 告诉我一件事 |
[33:45] | Did he hurt ’em? | 他伤害他们了吗 |
[33:47] | – Did they suffer just a little bit? – I… | -他们有受点罪没 -我 |
[34:08] | Hey, man. | 好啊 |
[34:12] | “Lord Lucifer.” | 路西法大人 |
[34:13] | Lil’ Asmodeus. | 小阿斯摩太 |
[34:16] | My onetime stooge. | 我旧日的跟班 |
[34:19] | Runt of the litter. | 最弱的小崽子 |
[34:21] | Uh, dimmest bulb in the string, et cetera, et cetera. | 最呆的小傻瓜 诸如此类 |
[34:24] | I see you must’ve taken over Crowley’s spot? Yeah. | 看来你接替了克劳力的位子 嗯 |
[34:27] | That’s okay. You can stand down now. | 没事 你退下吧 |
[34:30] | Skipper’s back. | 老大回来了 |
[34:32] | Well, here’s the thing, Lou. | 问题是 路 |
[34:34] | I’m real satisfied with my current position. | 我对我现在的位置很满意 |
[34:37] | Hell is humming along quite nicely, thank you. | 地狱现在运转很顺利 非常感谢 |
[34:41] | But I do hope you and your little lap angel | 但我希望你和你的宠物天使 |
[34:44] | will pay me a visit. | 能去看看我 |
[34:48] | Yes, well… see, that’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[34:51] | We’re all booked up, buddy. | 我们日程已经满了 |
[34:53] | Oh, I won’t take “No” for an answer. | 我可不接受拒绝 |
[35:00] | Now you know better than to screw with me, Asmodeus. | 你很清楚不该惹我 阿斯摩太 |
[35:02] | Oh, I knew better than to screw with the old you. | 我清楚不该惹以前的你 |
[35:06] | But this new version seems a little more… | 但这新版的你 似乎更 |
[35:10] | screwable. | 可惹一些 |
[35:15] | So help me. | 看我的 |
[35:17] | Aw, please. | 得了 |
[36:16] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[37:32] | H-how did you get out of the armory? | 你怎么离开军械库的 |
[37:35] | Y-y-you…chains… | 你…锁链… |
[37:38] | Lock pick. | 开锁器 |
[37:40] | If you’d done the prescribed cavity search, | 如果你按规定搜了体腔 |
[37:42] | as you should’ve, you’d have found it. | 真不该疏忽 那样就会发现了 |
[37:44] | I, uh, grabbed some weapons from your toy box | 我从你们的玩具盒里找来些武器 |
[37:47] | and a motorcycle from your garage, et voilà. | 还在你们的车库里找到了摩托 然后就来了 |
[37:52] | What’s become of your angel? | 你们的天使哪去了 |
[37:56] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[38:00] | But I am sure about you, Arthur. | 但我确定你是你 亚瑟 |
[38:13] | You know, I gotta hand it to you. | 我得承认 |
[38:15] | That paper trail you cooked up, pretty impressive. | 你做的档案记录 真是厉害 |
[38:20] | But my gut told me it was baloney. | 但是我的直觉 告诉我那是扯淡 |
[38:23] | Looks like my gut was right. | 看来我的直觉对了 |
[38:24] | See, I’ve been in it with you, Arthur. | 我跟你打过 亚瑟 |
[38:27] | I’ve seen your moves. | 我见过你的招式 |
[38:29] | We’ve gone toe-to-toe. | 我们打得不可开交过 |
[38:31] | And I saw that look in your eye when you asked about our mom. | 我还看到你问起我妈时的那眼神了 |
[38:34] | So why don’t you cut the crap? | 说实话吧 |
[38:39] | Actually, everything I told you is true. | 其实 我说的都是真的 |
[38:43] | Well, except for the, uh, twin brother thing. | 除了 双胞胎兄弟的事 |
[38:47] | I am separated from the British Men of Letters, | 我是脱离了英国记录者 |
[38:50] | lying low because they will kill me for desertion. | 低调行事 以免他们为逃离组织而杀了我 |
[38:53] | I make a rather good living as a sort of soldier of fortune, | 我作为佣兵 能挣不少 |
[38:56] | deep underground, | 在地下活动 |
[38:59] | for a certain sort of clientele who appreciate my skill set. | 为赏识我才能的一些客人工作 |
[39:02] | And I do use the name “Alexander”” | 而且我的确用”亚历山大”这个名字 |
[39:06] | How is it you’re still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[39:08] | I believe you’re familiar with the witch Rowena MacLeod? | 你们认识女巫罗威娜·麦克劳德吗 |
[39:12] | – So? – She was captured by | -怎么 -她几年前 |
[39:13] | the British Men of Letters some years back. | 曾被英国记录者抓住过 |
[39:15] | I discovered she’d sewn a powerful charm into her body | 我发现她把一个厉害的咒语缝进了自己的身体里 |
[39:19] | that could bring her back should she be killed. | 可以让她在被杀后自我复活 |
[39:22] | I struck a deal wherein she did the same for me | 我于是跟她达成了交易 让她也为我那么做 |
[39:25] | in return for allowing her to escape. | 以换取让她逃脱 |
[39:27] | So after we dumped your body, you — | 所以 我们丢掉你的尸体后 |
[39:31] | Good as new. | 又重焕新生了 |
[39:34] | Only problem is, one the device is used, | 问题是 那个咒语一用过 |
[39:37] | it needs to be recharged. | 就得重新充电 |
[39:39] | Which is why you’re hunting for Rowena. | 所以你到处找罗威娜 |
[39:42] | Well, sorry. Lucifer burned her up. | 抱歉 路西法烧死了她 |
[39:46] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[39:48] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[39:50] | Why’d you come here? You could’ve run. | 你为什么要来这儿 你可以直接逃掉 |
[39:53] | Did it ever occur to you, Dean, | 你有没有想过 迪恩 |
[39:56] | that I might actually be one of the good guys? | 我或许是个好人 |
[40:01] | No. Not even once. | 不 从没想过 |
[40:05] | You and I were soldiers in opposing armies | 你和我是交战的对立军队的 |
[40:08] | who were at war. | 战士 |
[40:10] | Well, the thing about war is, | 战争这玩意 |
[40:14] | one side wins. | 总有一边会赢 |
[40:19] | I suppose you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:53] | Hello, Dean. | 喂 迪恩 |
[40:54] | Cass? Hey. Are you okay? | 小卡 你没事吧 |
[40:56] | We — we — we tried to track you down, but you were gone. | 我们想找到你 但你不见了 |
[40:58] | We ran into a bunch of demons. What’s — what’s happening? | 我们遇到了一群恶魔 怎么回事 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry. I’m fine. | 很抱歉 我没事 |
[41:02] | I tried to call and warn you, | 我想打给你 警告你的 |
[41:03] | but couldn’t get a signal. | 但没有信号 |
[41:05] | Okay, well, what’s going on? | 好吧 究竟怎么回事 |
[41:07] | I’m following a very interesting lead. | 我在追踪一个很有趣的线索 |
[41:11] | I’ll fill you in when I know more. | 等我掌握更多情况再跟你说 |
[41:13] | See you soon, Dean. | 回见 迪恩 |
[41:18] | As I was sayin’, I’m a collector. | 我刚说了 我是个收藏者 |
[41:21] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢做好准备 |
[41:23] | Lucifer could be useful. | 路西法或许能有用处 |
[41:25] | Castiel is a card to play if the Winchesters get out of line. | 卡西迪奥则是用来制衡温家兄弟的 |
[41:29] | And if there’s any truth to the story | 如果新的米迦勒要来了的说法 |
[41:31] | that a new version of Michael is comin’, | 有那么一丝真实性 |
[41:34] | I will definitely need that nephilim. | 我绝对会需要那个拿非利人 |
[41:38] | You really needn’t worry. | 你完全不必担心 |