时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I found a case. | 我发现了件案子 |
[00:07] | – I’ve got this. – No, Jack. Jack. | -我行的 -不 杰克 杰克 |
[00:10] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[00:12] | If I stay, I’m gonna hurt you. | 如果我留下 我会伤到你们的 |
[00:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:15] | It’s bad enough the Winchesters were babysitting my son. | 温家兄弟在照顾我儿子就够糟了 |
[00:19] | But then they managed to lose him, | 但他们还弄丢了他 |
[00:22] | with Heaven, Hell, and everything in between | 天堂 地狱 和之间的一切 |
[00:24] | hunting him down? | 都在找他呢 |
[00:25] | I am Asmodeus. | 我是阿斯摩太 |
[00:27] | I will definitely need that nephilim. | 我绝对会需要那个拿非利人 |
[00:30] | – Is that… – Ketch. | -那是… -凯奇 |
[00:33] | I’m Alexander, his twin. | 我是亚历山大 他的双胞胎 |
[00:36] | What’s become of your angel? | 你们的天使哪去了 |
[00:39] | Not sure, but I am sure about you, Arthur. | 不知道 但我确定你是你 亚瑟 |
[00:42] | Did it ever occur to you, Dean, | 你有没有想过 迪恩 |
[00:44] | that I might actually be one of the good guys? | 我或许是个好人 |
[00:48] | No. Not even once. | 不 从没想过 |
[00:50] | – Jack’s off the grid. – We’ll find him. | -杰克消失了 -我们会找到他的 |
[00:52] | I swore I would protect this boy. | 我发了誓会保护这孩子的 |
[00:56] | Let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[01:24] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[01:26] | The museum will close in 15 minutes. | 博物馆15分钟后关门 |
[01:29] | The museum will close in 15 minutes. | 博物馆15分钟后关门 |
[02:43] | Excuse me? Madam? | 抱歉 女士 |
[02:45] | You’re not allowed down here. | 你不可以到这儿来的 |
[03:35] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[03:37] | How do you think Asmodeus will reward us? | 你觉得阿斯摩太会如何奖励我们 |
[03:54] | – Yeah? – Dean Winchester? | -喂 -迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[03:57] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[03:57] | I have something you might be interested in. | 我有你可能会感兴趣的东西 |
[04:18] | I think she’s clean. | 我觉得你擦干净了 |
[04:20] | Anything on Ketch? | 凯奇有消息吗 |
[04:22] | No. Checked every hospital in a 50-mile radius. Nada. | 没有 查过了50英里内的所有医院 没结果 |
[04:27] | Crazy son of a bitch probably pulled the bullet out | 那疯子大概自己用牙 |
[04:28] | – with his teeth. – Yeah. | -拔出了子弹 -是啊 |
[04:30] | What about Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[04:32] | I talked to Cass. He’s got nothing. | 问小卡了 他没有线索 |
[04:34] | It’s like… We gotta find something in the lore | 我们…似乎只能去传说里找线索 |
[04:37] | or wait for Jack to make a mistake. | 要么就只能等杰克犯错了 |
[04:38] | Yeah, well, the “mistakes” are what I’m worried about. | 我担心的就是”犯错” |
[04:47] | – Yeah? – Dean Winchester? | -喂 -迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[04:50] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[04:51] | I have something you might be interested in. | 我有你可能会感兴趣的东西 |
[04:53] | No, we’re happy with our cable provider. Thank you. | 不了 我们挺喜欢我们的有线供应商的 谢谢 |
[04:55] | What about your nephilim? | 那你的拿非利人呢 |
[04:59] | Word on the street is he’s gone rogue. | 坊间传闻 他已经逃了 |
[05:02] | Yeah? What street is that? | 是吗 哪听说的 |
[05:03] | Hell Street. Hell Avenue. | 地狱街 地狱大道 |
[05:05] | Just Hell, really. | 反正就是地狱 |
[05:08] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[05:10] | What if I told you I had a way to find your boy? | 如果我告诉你 我有办法找到那小子呢 |
[05:14] | Meet me at Smile Diner at 12:45. | 微笑餐馆 我们12:45见 |
[05:28] | You know, this could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[05:29] | I mean he could work for Asmodeus. | 他可能是阿斯摩太的手下 |
[05:30] | Yeah, but what if he’s telling the truth? | 要是他说的是实话呢 |
[05:32] | You know, after Crowley, I told myself, no more demons. | 克劳力之后 我跟自己说 再不跟恶魔打交道了 |
[05:34] | Dean, we don’t even know what this guy’s deal is. | 迪恩 我们都不知道这人怎么回事 |
[05:37] | Yeah, we do. He’s a freakin’ demon. | 我们知道 他是个恶魔 |
[05:38] | Yeah, but you said it yourself, we need a miracle. | 是啊 但你也说了 我们需要个奇迹 |
[05:40] | And maybe this is it. | 或许这就是我们的奇迹 |
[05:41] | You know what “miracles” are called from demons? | 你知道恶魔怎么说”奇迹”吗 |
[05:45] | I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure it’s not “miracles.” | 我也不知道 但肯定不是”奇迹” |
[05:46] | How about this? Let’s hear the guy out. | 这样吧 我们听他说完 |
[05:48] | All right, and after that, we kill him. | 好啊 然后就杀了他 |
[06:04] | The famous Winchesters. | 著名的温家兄弟 |
[06:07] | Some random demon. | 某个不知名的恶魔 |
[06:09] | Barthamus. Bart’s fine. Please, sit. | 巴萨姆斯 不过没事 请坐 |
[06:14] | I ordered cherry pie. | 我点了樱桃派 |
[06:20] | Well, Bart, don’t know what you’ve heard about us, but — | 巴萨 我不知道你听说了什么 但是 |
[06:23] | Everything. I’ve been following your careers a long time. | 都听说了 我早就开始关注你们的事业了 |
[06:26] | You’re a real pain in the pitchfork. | 你们最会给拿干草叉的找麻烦了 |
[06:28] | And the halo. | 跟戴光环的也不对付 |
[06:29] | Natural disrupters. We have that in common, you and I. | 天生的破坏者 这是我们的共同点 |
[06:32] | Yeah, we’re twinsies. | 是啊 我们可像了 |
[06:35] | All right. You said you have something for us? | 好吧 你说你有东西给我们 |
[06:43] | That is a genuine | 这是一个真正的 |
[06:46] | nephilim…tracking spell. | 拿非利人 追踪咒 |
[06:51] | Yeah, and I just won the Powerball. | 我还刚中了彩票呢 |
[06:54] | – You don’t believe me. – Ya think? | -你不信我 -你以为呢 |
[06:56] | Wait a second. Even if this is real… | 等等 就算这是真的 |
[06:58] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[07:00] | …why would you give it to us? | 你为什么要给我们 |
[07:02] | I’m a crossroads demon, Sam. | 我是个十字路口恶魔 萨姆 |
[07:04] | After Crowley’s promotion to King of Hell, | 克劳力升职为地狱之王后 |
[07:06] | the crossroads demon. | 我成了十字路口恶魔的头头 |
[07:08] | Helping people’s what I do, my raison d’être. | 我是专职帮助他人的 我的人生目的 |
[07:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | Okay, look, we’ve been around long enough to know | 听着 我们混很久了 很清楚 |
[07:16] | nothing’s ever free. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[07:17] | – So what’s the catch? – You got me. | -你有什么条件 -问到点子上了 |
[07:20] | I do need something in return. Call it a favor. | 我是有求于你们 |
[07:23] | Yeah, but you already gave us the spell. | 但你已经把咒语给我们了 |
[07:25] | Half the spell. That’s half the spell. | 一半 那是一半 |
[07:26] | The other half is… elsewhere. | 另一半在别处 |
[07:29] | But I’ll happily hand it over once we’re done. | 但等我们完事了 我很乐意交出来 |
[07:33] | Well, see, here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[07:36] | When a demon tells us to jump, we don’t ask how high. | 如果恶魔叫我们跳 我们不会问多高 |
[07:39] | We just ice their ass. | 我们只会杀了他 |
[07:40] | How very “Dean” of you. | 真”迪恩”啊 |
[07:48] | Sam, do me a favor. You’re the smart one. | 萨姆 帮个忙 你是聪明的那个 |
[07:51] | Look into that. | 好好看看 |
[07:54] | I’ll be in touch. | 我再联系 |
[08:19] | What’s the verdict? | 怎么说 |
[08:23] | The spell… | 咒语 |
[08:25] | I think it checks out. | 我觉得没问题 |
[08:28] | I put together a rough translation. | 我大致翻译了一下 |
[08:29] | Um, it’s Canaanite. | 是迦南语 |
[08:30] | Dates back to the time of King Solomon, | 可以追溯到所罗门王时期 |
[08:32] | who apparently commissioned it | 他定制了这个咒语 |
[08:34] | to keep tabs on the Queen of Sheba, | 好追踪示巴女王 |
[08:36] | who, according to the lore, was half-angel. | 据传说 她就是半天使 |
[08:40] | She was a nephilim? | 她是个拿非利人 |
[08:42] | So what you’re saying is that King Solomon created a spell | 那么你是说 所罗门王创造了一个咒语 |
[08:44] | so that she could stalk his girlfriend. | 好跟踪他女朋友 |
[08:46] | Yeah. And it looks like it works. | 是啊 而且看来有效 |
[08:48] | – Or it would work… – If we had the other half, | -或者说 可以用 -如果我们有另一半 |
[08:50] | which, without it, we got nothing. | 要是没有 就根本没用 |
[08:53] | – Pretty much. – Great. | -差不多 -好啊 |
[08:56] | Look, whatever game Bart is playing, | 不管巴萨在玩什么游戏 |
[08:58] | I-I-I don’t wanna play it, but… | 我可不想玩 但是 |
[09:01] | Sam, you know that these things don’t usually go our way. | 萨姆 你知道这种事结局往往对我们不利 |
[09:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[09:07] | Jack is out there, in the world, | 杰克不知所踪 在这世上流浪 |
[09:10] | and he’s alone and he’s scared and he’s dangerous. | 他孤身一人 很害怕 有危险 |
[09:15] | And if this is our chance to find him… | 如果这是我们找到他的机会 |
[09:20] | we have to take it. | 我们必须抓住 |
[09:42] | Relax. They’ll be here. | 放松 他们会来的 |
[09:47] | Sam. Dean. Welcome. | 萨姆 迪恩 欢迎 |
[09:51] | Who are your friends? | 这些朋友是谁 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. These are my associates. | 抱歉 我该说明的 他们是我的同事 |
[09:54] | This young lady is Smash. | 这位姑娘是打砸 |
[09:57] | – And this is Grab. – Hiya. | -这位是抢 -好啊 |
[10:00] | Smash and Grab? Really? | 打砸抢 不是吧 |
[10:02] | Not our real names. | 不是真名 |
[10:04] | No kidding. | 可不是呢 |
[10:07] | Smash can crack any safe built by man. | 打砸能破解任何人制造的保险箱 |
[10:10] | And Grab’s a demon, expert in bypassing supernatural security. | 而抢是恶魔 通过超自然安保系统的专家 |
[10:14] | Wait. Safecracking? What is this, a heist? | 等等 开保险箱 这是要打劫吗 |
[10:18] | Hold up. Is this a heist? | 等等 这是要打劫吗 |
[10:21] | His name is Luther Shrike. | 他叫路瑟·史莱克 |
[10:24] | Lives off-grid. | 行踪隐秘 |
[10:26] | Paranoid, agoraphobic. You might call him a hoarder. | 多疑 有恐旷症 可以称他为囤积狂 |
[10:29] | Has a rabid appetite for collecting | 他非常喜欢收集 |
[10:31] | rare supernatural objects, | 罕见的超自然物件 |
[10:33] | including something of mine. | 包括一件属于我的东西 |
[10:35] | All right, so what are we talkin’? | 好吧 那是什么意思 |
[10:36] | Your favorite My Little Pony? | 你最喜欢的《我的小马》吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 不是 |
[10:40] | What I want is in a mahogany trunk, | 我要的东西 在一个红木箱里 |
[10:41] | in a safe, | 放在一个保险箱里 |
[10:42] | locked in a vault room, hidden somewhere on Shrike’s farm. | 锁在一间保险库里 隐藏在史莱克农场的某处 |
[10:47] | I want you to find my property and bring it back to me. | 我要你们去找到我的东西 拿来给我 |
[10:50] | What’s in the safe? | 保险箱里是什么 |
[10:51] | Why don’t you rob him yourself? | 你为什么不自己去打劫他 |
[10:53] | If I could, I would. Farm’s warded inside and out. | 我没办法 农场有严密的符文防护 |
[10:56] | Grab can locate the vault room, | 抢可以找到保险库 |
[10:58] | but the only thing that can actually open it | 但唯一能打开它的人 |
[11:00] | is the blood of a man who’s been to Hell and back. | 就是去过地狱的人的血 |
[11:02] | Tell me, Dean, do you know any men like that? | 告诉我 迪恩 你认识那样的人吗 |
[11:06] | Somebody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[11:09] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[11:16] | Well, here. Why don’t you just take it? | 这样 直接拿 |
[11:18] | Then you can give us the rest of the spell. | 然后把另一半咒语给我们 |
[11:20] | I’m afraid it needs to be straight from the tap. | 恐怕是得现取现用才好使 |
[11:23] | And I don’t just need your blood. I need you. | 而且我不仅需要你的血 我也需要你 |
[11:24] | You see, when it comes to Shrike, | 瞧 对于史莱克 |
[11:27] | there’s what I know and what I don’t know. | 我有知道的 也有不知道的 |
[11:29] | Now Grab can locate the vault, Smash can crack the safe. | 抢可以找到保险库 打砸可以打开保险箱 |
[11:33] | But there will be curveballs. | 但会有障碍的 |
[11:37] | And you boys, well, you tend to hit those… | 而你们 就要把障碍 |
[11:41] | right out of the park. | 消除 |
[11:43] | Okay, tell me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[11:44] | How does Shrike get into his vault? | 史莱克怎么进入那个保险库 |
[11:48] | He uses his own blood. | 他用自己的血 |
[11:50] | So he’s been to Hell. What’s he, a demon? | 那么他去过地狱 他是个恶魔吗 |
[11:54] | Luther gets around, but he is human. | 路瑟是见多识广 但他是个人类 |
[11:56] | Not one of the good ones. He’s a sadist, | 而且不是好人 是个虐待狂 |
[11:58] | a murderer who’ll do anything | 杀人犯 为了丰富他的收藏 |
[12:00] | and everything to add to his collection. | 会不惜一切 |
[12:02] | All right, seriously, what does he have of yours? | 好吧 说真的 他拿了你什么东西 |
[12:05] | It’s important to me. That’s all you need to know. | 对我很重要 你们只需要知道这么多 |
[12:09] | Sorry. That’s not good enough. | 抱歉 这不够好 |
[12:13] | Put it another way — | 这么说吧 |
[12:15] | take the deal, or I give the spell to Asmodeus. | 答应交易 否则我把咒语给阿斯摩太 |
[12:18] | I made a copy of your half, obviously. | 你们的那半我做过影印了 不用说 |
[12:21] | Did I neglect to mention that he’s looking for your boy, too? | 我有忘记提 他也在找那孩子吗 |
[12:26] | But here’s the thing — I don’t trust him. | 但问题是 我不信任他 |
[12:27] | Of course, I don’t trust you either, but I trust him less, | 当然 我也不信任你们 但我更不信任他 |
[12:29] | so you get dibs. | 所以 你们有先手优势 |
[12:32] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[12:43] | All right, well, I’ve seen this movie a thousand times. | 好吧 这种电影我看过太多次了 |
[12:45] | Some asshat too fancy to get his hands dirty | 某个混蛋 太娇气不想自己动手 |
[12:47] | plans a job, swears it’ll all go smooth, | 就策划一票活儿 发誓不会出事 |
[12:50] | and it does…until bang! | 然后也的确顺顺利利 直到出了大事 |
[12:51] | And everything goes screaming off the rails, | 一切都失控了 |
[12:53] | – and it’s our asses. – Dean — | -我们倒霉 -迪恩 |
[12:55] | You know he’s gonna screw us over the first chance he gets. | 你知道他一有机会就会坑我们 |
[12:57] | Not if we screw him over first. | 除非我们先坑他 |
[12:58] | Listen, we want that spell, right? | 听着 我们想要那个咒语 是吧 |
[13:00] | I mean, we need that spell. | 我们需要那个咒语 |
[13:01] | We definitely don’t want Asmodeus getting his hands on it. | 我们更不希望阿斯摩太拿到它 |
[13:04] | So let’s do this, | 所以 我们照做 |
[13:07] | have him hand over the other half of the spell… | 让他交出另一半咒语 |
[13:09] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[13:11] | And then, like you said… | 然后 就像你说的 |
[13:14] | we kill him. | 我们杀了他 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:25] | Peace made? | 说好了 |
[13:28] | Yeah, you could say that. | 嗯 可以这么说 |
[13:29] | All right, look, if we’re doing this, | 好 如果我们要这么做 |
[13:31] | finding the vault’s gonna take time. | 找到保险库会需要时间 |
[13:33] | We need a distraction, something to keep Shrike busy. | 我们需要有人分散史莱克的注意 缠住他 |
[13:36] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[13:37] | See, boys, it’s kismet, us working together. | 瞧 我们合作就是天命 |
[13:40] | Shrike’ll never see us coming. | 史莱克绝不会料到我们 |
[13:42] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[13:44] | Asmodeus isn’t your enemy. | 阿斯摩太不是你的敌人 |
[13:48] | He wants to use me as bait. | 他想拿我做诱饵 |
[13:51] | Barthamus is coming, Luther. | 巴萨姆斯要来了 路瑟 |
[13:55] | All Asmodeus asks is when he shows his traitor face, | 阿斯摩太只希望 等那个叛徒来了 |
[13:59] | you give us a call. | 你通知我们一下 |
[14:03] | I could. | 我可以 |
[14:06] | Or, uh… | 也或者 |
[14:09] | Exorcizamus te, | [咒语] |
[14:11] | omnis immundus spiritus. | [咒语] |
[14:13] | You’re making a mistake! | 你在犯错 |
[14:15] | Adiuramus te, | [咒语] |
[14:16] | cessa decipere humanas creaturas, | [咒语] |
[14:19] | eisque aeternae perditionis venenum propinare! | [咒语] |
[14:26] | Tell your boss I don’t take orders. I give ’em. | 告诉你老大 我不听人发令 都是我发令 |
[14:29] | If he or Barthamus — | 如果他 或巴萨姆斯 |
[14:30] | if anyone comes near me, I’m ready. | 任何人敢来 我准备好了 |
[15:06] | It’s, uh, John Dortmunder | 我是约翰·多特莫德 |
[15:08] | We — we e-mailed about my… family heirloom. | 我们发过电邮 关于我的传家宝 |
[15:15] | Hey, Winona. | 薇诺娜 |
[15:18] | The ’90s called. They’d like their shoes back. | 90年代打来了电话 想要回他们的鞋 |
[15:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:08] | – Dean? – Yeah? | -迪恩 -嗯 |
[16:09] | Don’t get dead. | 别死了 |
[16:11] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[16:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:06] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[17:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:52] | You’re weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[17:56] | That Nerve Damage? | 那是神经损伤吗 |
[18:00] | I used to live on that crap when I was a kid. | 我小时候就指那个活了 |
[18:02] | It’s, like, 10 times the legal limit of caffeine, right? | 有10倍的合法咖啡因剂量呢 是吧 |
[18:05] | Didn’t know they made that anymore. | 都不知道这玩意还在生产 |
[18:07] | eBay. | 易趣网 |
[18:33] | So…safecracking. | 开保险箱啊 |
[18:36] | So…hunting. | 猎魔啊 |
[18:39] | You know, I probably don’t have to tell you this, | 我或许不用告诉你 |
[18:40] | but working for demons is not a smart idea. | 但为恶魔工作并不是个好主意 |
[18:43] | You’re working for demons. | 你不也在为恶魔工作 |
[18:44] | Yeah, well, I don’t really have a choice. | 是啊 但我没办法 |
[18:48] | Same. | 我也是 |
[18:50] | You get in some kind of trouble or somethin’? | 你是惹麻烦了吗 |
[18:53] | How long does a demon summoning spell take? | 恶魔召唤咒要做多久 |
[19:16] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[19:18] | All right, so where’s this vault room? | 好吧 保险库在哪 |
[19:20] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:22] | Y– | 你… |
[19:25] | It’s hidden under a cloaking spell. | 被隐形咒藏起来了 |
[19:28] | Awesome. | 这可好 |
[19:30] | Don’t worry, Chief. I got this. | 别担心 老大 瞧我的 |
[19:31] | Or should I say… you got this. | 或者该说 要瞧你的 |
[19:35] | Me? | 我 |
[19:36] | Your blood, it’s like a dowsing rod. | 你的血 就像探矿杖 |
[19:38] | The vault wants it. You have it. | 保险库想要它 而你有 |
[19:40] | Like attracts like, comprende? | 会互相吸引 懂了吗 |
[19:42] | Wait, so you’re saying that I’m some sort of a vault compass? | 等等 你是说 我算是个保险库罗盘吗 |
[19:45] | You said he was just a pretty face. | 你还说他就是长得帅呢 |
[19:51] | Okay, what now? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[19:54] | This. | 这样 |
[19:56] | Sanguis infernus, anima nunc. | [咒语] |
[19:58] | Viam manifesta. | [咒语] |
[20:00] | Sanguis inferne, viam ostende. | [咒语] |
[20:13] | Dude! What… | 哥们 怎么… |
[20:15] | Awesome. | 赞 |
[20:24] | I guess we gotta go that way. | 看来我们要往那边走了 |
[20:38] | Homemade gin. | 自制琴酒 |
[20:40] | It’ll blow your whistle. | 很醒脑的 |
[20:41] | Homemade? | 自制的 |
[20:45] | I don’t get out much. | 我不怎么出门 |
[20:51] | I gotta say, you have a very impressive collection. | 我得说 你的收藏品真不错 |
[20:55] | Ever seen a “Fang of the Basilisk”? | 见过蛇怪獠牙吗 |
[21:12] | Actually, that’s not, um… | 其实 那不是… |
[21:17] | So whoever sold you this to you had it wrong. | 卖给你的人 搞错了 |
[21:20] | Uh, basilisk fangs are hollow. | 蛇怪的獠牙是中空的 |
[21:22] | This is actually a Gorgon tooth. | 这其实是戈尔贡的牙 |
[21:26] | It’s still really cool, though. | 但还是很酷的 |
[21:30] | You know, I would love to see more of your collection. | 我很想再看看你其他的藏品 |
[21:35] | Let’s stick to business. What you got? | 我们说正事吧 你有什么 |
[21:38] | Of course. Um, okay. | 当然了 好 |
[21:40] | So what I brought today | 我今天带来了 |
[21:43] | is very special. | 一件很特别的东西 |
[21:45] | It’s very rare. | 很罕见 |
[21:47] | It’s one-of-a-kind. | 独一无二 |
[21:54] | A knife that can kill demons. | 能杀恶魔的刀 |
[22:05] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[22:06] | I hate this! I hate you! | 我讨厌这样 我讨厌你 |
[22:08] | – No one cares. – How much longer? | -没人在乎 -还要多久 |
[22:10] | Takes as long as it takes. | 要多久就是多久 |
[22:13] | Okay, well, if something happens to my brother | 好吧 要是我们在这儿闹时 |
[22:14] | while we’re out here dealing with this crap… | 我弟弟出事了 |
[22:16] | Hey, a little respect? It took years to perfect that spell. | 放尊重点 这咒语花了好几年才完善好的 |
[22:19] | If your brother’s too stupid to do his part, then that’s on him. | 要是你弟弟蠢得干不好他该干的 那怪他 |
[22:22] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:29] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[22:47] | Oh, no lock. Well, that’s never a good sign. | 没锁 绝不是好现象 |
[22:59] | Vault’s gotta be down there. | 保险库肯定在这下面 |
[23:01] | Oh, I’m not going down there. I’ve already done my bit. | 我可不下去 我已经做了我该做的了 |
[23:03] | This is on you, hand puppet. | 这靠你了 手偶 |
[23:07] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[23:09] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 你肯定对姑娘都那么说吧 |
[23:34] | There. | 开灯 |
[23:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | This is the vault room. Where’s the safe? | 这里是保险库 那保险箱在哪 |
[23:42] | Behind that door. | 在那扇门后 |
[23:46] | And I’m supposed to use my blood how? | 我要怎么用血啊 |
[23:50] | I think you’re supposed to put your paw in there. | 我觉得你得把爪子放进那里 |
[23:55] | What, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:00] | So what’s your price? | 你要什么价 |
[24:03] | Uh, you know, what we agreed to in the e-mail is — is fine. | 我们在电邮里都商量好了 没事的 |
[24:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:10] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[24:12] | we both know you’re not really here for this. | 我们都知道你并不是为此而来 |
[24:16] | Sorry? I-I don’t… understand. | 什么 我不懂 |
[24:20] | Bart sent you. Huh? | 巴萨派你来的 |
[24:23] | You’re here to rob me, right? | 你是来抢劫我的 是吧 |
[24:25] | No, no, no. You got it wrong. | 不不 你误会了 |
[24:27] | I don’t think so, demon. | 我可不觉得 恶魔 |
[24:45] | You’re the distraction, right? | 你是来分散我注意的 是吗 |
[24:46] | Got your friends out there, stripping me blind as we speak. | 你的朋友在外面 趁我们说话时把我洗劫一空 |
[25:11] | Bart didn’t tell you? | 巴特没告诉你吗 |
[25:13] | As long as I’m on the property, I can’t die. | 只要我在农场里 就不会死 |
[25:34] | I mean, there could be anything in there. | 里面可能有任何东西 |
[25:35] | Anything, right? There could be spiders. | 任何东西 可能有蜘蛛 |
[25:37] | There could be the spiny blade thing… | 可能有利刃 |
[25:40] | Snakes. Spiders. | 蛇 蜘蛛 |
[25:44] | You don’t even know, do you? All right. | 你都不知道 是吧 好吧 |
[25:54] | I… | 我 |
[25:55] | How about this? What if I cut myself, | 这样吧 我割伤自己 |
[25:56] | put it on, like, a little piece of paper? | 放在一张纸上 |
[25:57] | – We’ll just wad it up and throw it in the mouth, okay? Okay. – Yeah. | -然后揉成团 丢进它嘴里 好吧 -去吧 |
[26:03] | Going in. Do it. | 进去了 我做了 |
[26:27] | It got me! It… | 它咬我了 |
[26:44] | You gonna live? | 你死不了吧 |
[26:55] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[26:59] | The curveball. | 障碍 |
[27:03] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样了 |
[27:09] | – Did Bart mention anything to you about this? – No. | -巴特跟你提过这个吗 -没有 |
[27:11] | Super. | 好啊 |
[27:13] | Really? Not gonna answer? | 不是吧 不回答我吗 |
[27:16] | Just ignore ol’ Grab. Typical. | 就无视抢哥 总这样 |
[27:26] | There was supposed to be a safe, | 不是该有个保险箱吗 |
[27:27] | not some Dollar Store Indiana Jones crap! | 而不是一元店版的印第安纳·琼斯陷阱 |
[27:30] | – Dean… – What? | -迪恩 -干什么 |
[27:34] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[27:41] | Awesome. | 这可好 |
[27:49] | My brother, where is he? | 我弟弟 他在哪 |
[27:50] | Alive, far as I left him. | 活着 至少我走时还是 |
[27:53] | Thought he was a demon. | 我以为他是恶魔呢 |
[27:54] | Guess Bart’s got humans doing his dirty work now. | 看来巴特还找来人类替他干坏事了 |
[28:04] | Well, looks like gun beats knife, | 看来枪比刀厉害 |
[28:06] | so how about you hand over the safe, | 你把保险箱交出来 |
[28:08] | and then we’ll all be home in time to watch “Game of Thrones.” | 我们都能赶回家 还来得及看《权力的游戏》 |
[28:11] | I’m more of a book guy. | 我是原著党 |
[28:20] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[28:22] | He’s immortal! | 他有不死之身 |
[28:30] | Well, good thing he’s got a glass jaw. | 幸好他下巴很脆弱 |
[28:38] | All right, jackass, this is how it’s gonna go. | 好吧 混蛋 我们这么办 |
[28:44] | You can tell us how to get past your little booby trap in here, | 你告诉我们如何通过你的陷阱 |
[28:46] | and then you’re safe, all right? | 然后你就安全了 好吗 |
[28:49] | Sorry, son. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[28:51] | That riddle in there? You’ll never crack it. | 那道谜语 你是别想解开了 |
[28:54] | And if you try, you’ll find yourself | 你敢尝试 只会被 |
[28:56] | on the business end of a thousand tiny darts, | 上千个小飞镖刺中 |
[29:00] | each tipped with silver | 每一个飞镖都 |
[29:01] | and filled with arsenic, holy water, and holy oil. | 镀了银 装了砒霜 圣水 圣油 |
[29:05] | Gentlemen, I wish you good fortune! | 先生们 祝你们好运 |
[29:15] | And I wish you’d shut up. | 我希望你闭嘴 |
[29:26] | Where are you running off to? | 你要跑哪去 |
[29:29] | Everything went sideways. | 都出岔子了 |
[29:31] | Grab is dead. The Winchesters, too, probably. | 抢死了 温家兄弟大概也是 |
[29:33] | – And? – And what? | -那又如何 -什么 |
[29:36] | Job cancelled. Game over. | 任务取消 游戏结束了 |
[29:39] | Alice, just because I like you doesn’t mean | 爱丽丝 虽然我喜欢你 不代表 |
[29:41] | I’m willing to renegotiate the terms of your deal. | 我愿意更改跟你的交易 |
[29:45] | So? I’ll do another job. | 那又如何 我再做别的 |
[29:48] | Whatever. I’ll make it up to you. | 什么都行 我可以弥补你 |
[29:50] | Just tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我 你要我做什么 |
[30:02] | All right, so what are we looking at here? | 好吧 这是什么情况 |
[30:03] | Some sort of an ancient hoodoo disco floor? | 古巫术迪斯克舞厅吗 |
[30:07] | No, I-I think it’s like a — like a giant keypad. | 不 好像是个大键盘 |
[30:09] | Like we have to walk over the tiles | 我们要以特定的顺序 |
[30:11] | in a very specific order — | 踏过地砖 |
[30:12] | an order which only Shrike knows. | 而只有史莱克知道顺序 |
[30:16] | Yeah, well, Shrike’s not talking, | 好吧 史莱克不会开口的 |
[30:17] | so I guess we wing it. | 那我们临场发挥吧 |
[30:18] | Wing it? | 临场发挥 |
[30:20] | Dean, these — these aren’t like the lasers in “Entrapment.” | 迪恩 这可不是《偷天陷阱》里那样的激光束 |
[30:24] | There are infinite possible combinations… | 有无限多种可能性 |
[30:26] | and pressure-released darts. | 还有压力释放的毒镖 |
[30:30] | Did you just say “Entrapment”? | 你敢说《偷天陷阱》了吗 |
[30:32] | I don’t know. I mean, I don’t — | 我不知道 |
[30:33] | I don’t watch a whole lot of those kinds of movies. | 我没看过多少那类型的电影 |
[30:35] | Yeah, but you saw “Entrapment”? | 但你看了《偷天陷阱》 |
[30:39] | Catherine Zeta Jones. | 凯瑟琳·泽塔-琼斯啊 |
[30:55] | I think I just… | 我觉得我… |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:00] | I just got an idea, | 我有主意了 |
[31:02] | but it’s a little crazy. | 但有点疯狂 |
[31:04] | I’m good with crazy. | 疯狂我不介意 |
[31:15] | I told you, you’d help. | 我说了 你会帮忙的 |
[31:17] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:19] | On three. | 数到三 |
[31:22] | One… | 一 |
[31:23] | two… | 二 |
[31:40] | That was awesome! | 太赞了 |
[31:50] | All right, Shrike’s all tied back up. | 好了 史莱克又捆好了 |
[31:52] | – Man, is he pissed. – Yeah, wouldn’t you be? | -他好生气啊 -换谁不会啊 |
[31:55] | How we lookin’? Can you open it? | 怎么样 你打得开吗 |
[31:57] | Dean, I bet no one’s seen a safe like that | 迪恩 我敢说都有一百年 |
[31:59] | in over a hundred years. | 没人见过这样的保险箱了 |
[32:02] | I have. | 我见过 |
[32:05] | Oh. Look who decided to show. | 看看谁来了 |
[32:06] | Why’d you cottontail? | 你怎么跑了 |
[32:09] | You think I wanna be here? Like I have a choice? | 你以为我想来吗 我有选择吗 |
[32:12] | You made a deal. | 你做了交易 |
[32:14] | Wow! You think? | 你以为呢 |
[32:17] | You sold your soul. | 你出卖了灵魂 |
[32:20] | And if I could take it back, I would. | 如果有后悔药 我会吃的 |
[32:22] | But sorry, Charlie. I can’t. | 但是 抱歉 做不到 |
[32:25] | So here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[32:26] | And as long as I keep working for him, Bart never collects. | 只要我继续替他办事 巴特就不收账 |
[32:30] | So you gonna let me do my thing or what? | 要不要我开工了 |
[32:31] | Look, it doesn’t have to be that way. | 不非得如此的 |
[32:33] | – You know, we could help you. – No, you can’t. | -我们可以帮你 -你们帮不了 |
[32:37] | I gotta take care of me. | 我得照顾我自己 |
[32:57] | How long does this usually — | 一般要多久 |
[33:17] | Ta-da! | 好了 |
[33:21] | Let’s go?! | 我们走吧 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:33] | Oh, great. | 这可好 |
[33:38] | Who cares? Let’s blow this pop stand. | 谁管呢 我们快走吧 |
[34:16] | Does this guy ever stop? | 这人从不消停吗 |
[34:35] | You wanna handle this?! | 你来处理一下啊 |
[34:37] | On it! | 好的 |
[34:49] | Get out of the truck! Don’t try anything funny. | 下车 别动歪脑筋 |
[34:52] | Get out! | 下来 |
[34:55] | It make you feel good, whoring yourselves out to pure evil? | 感觉好吗 把自己出卖给邪魔 |
[34:58] | Because that’s what he is. | 因为那就是他 |
[35:01] | What he did to me, my little boy… | 他对我做的事 对我儿子 |
[35:04] | – What are you talking about? – My son. | -你说什么呢 -我儿子 |
[35:07] | He was sick, dying. | 他生了病 要死了 |
[35:10] | So I found Bart and I traded my life for his. | 所以我找到了巴特 拿我的命换他 |
[35:14] | My boy got better, | 我儿子好起来了 |
[35:15] | but then a few years later, he died anyway. | 但几年后 他还是死了 |
[35:19] | He drowned. | 他淹死了 |
[35:21] | You know what Bart told me then? | 你知道巴特怎么跟我说的吗 |
[35:22] | He said, “Accidents happen,” | 他说 “意外难免” |
[35:24] | that he “couldn’t be held responsible.” | 他”不能负责任” |
[35:27] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[35:29] | When the hounds came and dragged me to Hell, | 猎犬来把我拖去地狱时 |
[35:32] | I negotiated a new deal. | 我谈了新交易 |
[35:35] | – How? – Leverage. | -怎么谈的 -筹码 |
[35:38] | What kind of leverage? | 什么样的筹码 |
[35:39] | Look in the trunk. | 看看箱子里 |
[36:11] | Bart’s bones. | 巴特的骨头 |
[36:13] | You burn them, he dies. | 你烧了那个 他就死了 |
[36:15] | That’s my leverage. | 那就是我的筹码 |
[36:20] | You’re on the wrong side of this, boys. | 你们站错队了 小子们 |
[36:23] | You gotta ask yourselves if you can live with that. | 你们得问问自己 良心能不能接受 |
[36:32] | Luther… | 路瑟 |
[36:34] | You never should’ve left the house. | 你不该从家里出来 |
[36:48] | Trust me, he had it coming. | 相信我 他活该的 |
[36:51] | You let his son die. | 你让他儿子死了 |
[36:53] | Well, he didn’t read the fine print, | 他没把合同看仔细 |
[36:54] | and I am a businessman. Speaking of which… | 而我是个商人 说到这个 |
[36:56] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[36:59] | Little something for a job well done. | 工作出色 给你的奖励 |
[37:02] | Don’t be shy. Come on. | 别害羞 过来 |
[37:08] | Yeah. And for you boys… | 嗯 至于你们 |
[37:11] | The spell. You earned it. | 咒语 你们应得的 |
[37:17] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[37:21] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | Let me see if I understand. | 我理理清楚 |
[37:26] | You two do-gooding idiots are willing to welch on our deal, | 你俩圣母的混蛋要抛弃我们的交易 |
[37:29] | throw away the only chance you have at finding your boy, | 丢弃找到那孩子的唯一希望 |
[37:31] | because I killed a 200-year-old blackmailing piece of garbage? | 就因为我杀了个两百岁的勒索混蛋 |
[37:34] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah, that, | 是啊 |
[37:38] | and we just don’t like you. | 而且我们不喜欢你 |
[37:43] | Time to re-open negotiations, shall we? | 那重新谈判吧 |
[37:45] | Give me my bones, and the girl lives. | 骨头给我 姑娘就不死 |
[37:47] | Or try to burn them, and the moment before I die… | 你敢烧了它 我死之前 |
[37:50] | I’ll snap her neck like kindling. | 也会扭断她的脖子 |
[37:52] | It’s amazing what I can do in a half-second’s time. | 我片刻之间能做的事很不可思议的 |
[37:55] | Please… | 求你们 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | Slide it out, please. | 滑过来 |
[38:12] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[38:14] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[38:17] | Would you mind? | 可以吗 |
[38:22] | You could’ve had this. It was almost all yours. | 你们本可以得到它的 差点就到手了 |
[38:24] | But no, you just couldn’t make it easy, could you? | 但不 你们非得给自己添麻烦 是吧 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:31] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:33] | You gotta take care of you. Right? | 你得照顾好自己 是吧 |
[38:37] | Sweet, really. | 真温馨 |
[38:41] | Take care of you. | 照顾好你自己 |
[38:43] | Alice, chop chop! | 爱丽丝 快点 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:10] | The spell! The spell! | 咒语 咒语 |
[39:38] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢送我 |
[39:41] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[39:43] | Yeah. I’m gonna be good. | 嗯 我不会有事了 |
[39:46] | Hey, I just wanted to say… I’m sorry. | 我想说 对不起 |
[39:52] | What you did for me… | 你们为我做的事 |
[39:55] | you didn’t have to do that. | 你们不非得那么做的 |
[39:57] | Thank you, seriously. | 真的 谢谢你们 |
[40:01] | See ya around. | 回见了 |
[40:05] | Hey, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[40:08] | Stay weird. | 一直怪下去 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:28] | Yeah, not really. | 有事 |
[40:29] | Not exactly the best day, you know? | 今天不算很好 是吧 |
[40:32] | Well, it’s not the worst. | 也不算太坏 |
[40:34] | We did save somebody. That felt good. | 我们救了人 感觉很棒 |
[40:38] | Yeah. Yeah, it did. But… | 是啊 是的 但是 |
[40:42] | back to square one with Jack. | 杰克的事又回到了起点 |
[40:47] | We’ll figure something else out. | 我们会想到别的办法的 |
[40:49] | And if that doesn’t work, then we’ll move on to next, | 如果还不行 我们再想别的办法 |
[40:51] | and then whatever’s after that. | 然后再下一个 |
[40:54] | We just keep working, ’cause it’s what we do. | 我们就继续努力 我们就是做这个的 |
[41:01] | It feels really good to hear you talk like that again. | 听到你又讲这样的话感觉很好 |
[41:05] | I’ll drink to that. | 敬这个 |