时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Whatever you want from me, I’ll give it. | 不管你需要我做什么 我都会帮你 |
[00:05] | If you want, I’m here. | 假如你需要 我就在这儿 |
[00:08] | What? This is some sort of halfway house for wayward girls? | 怎么着 那是个收留迷途少女的中途之家吗 |
[00:12] | If you ever need someplace to go, my door’s always open. | 但如果你需要个地方待待 我的大门随时敞开 |
[00:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:16] | Losing everything you’ve ever known or loved, | 失去了你认识的 你爱的一切 |
[00:20] | no one can understand that. | 没有人能理解 |
[00:22] | You can. | 你能 |
[00:43] | Move! | 闪开 |
[00:51] | I’ve been hunting. Alone. | 我一直在一个人猎魔 |
[00:52] | And I know it’s not what you wanna hear, | 我知道这你不想听到 |
[00:54] | but this is something I have to do on my own. | 但这件事我必须自己做 |
[00:56] | I’m Sheriff Donna Hanscum. | 我是唐娜·汉斯姆警长 |
[00:59] | You know, if you want any pointers on how to fight this crazy crap, | 如果你想了解怎么对付这些怪物 |
[01:02] | I’m willing to fill ya in. | 我很乐意给你讲讲 |
[01:03] | I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[01:10] | Your mother, she’s alive. | 你们的妈妈 她还活着 |
[01:12] | – What? – But she’s in danger. | -什么 -但她有危险 |
[01:14] | What? What kind of danger? | 什么意思 什么样的危险 |
[01:15] | It’s easier if I show you. | 我给你们看更直接些 |
[01:16] | I experimented, opening doors to other worlds. | 我进行了实验 开启通往其他世界的门 |
[01:20] | – Help! – I saw her. | -救命 -我看到了她 |
[01:21] | Somebody help me! | 来人救命啊 |
[01:23] | – But I needed… – A dreamwalker. | -但我需要 -一个梦行者 |
[01:25] | Kaia Nieves. | 凯雅·涅韦斯 |
[01:29] | We need you to dream walk for us. | 我们需要你为我们梦行 |
[01:31] | I only go to one place — the Bad Place. | 我只去一个地方 不好的地方 |
[01:33] | It’s just blood and monsters. | 那里只有血和怪物 |
[02:16] | Patience? | 佩欣丝 |
[02:17] | Jody, I had a vision. | 乔迪 我看到了一个幻象 |
[02:20] | Something bad’s coming. | 有不好的事要发生了 |
[03:06] | Wanna hear a joke? | 想听个笑话吗 |
[03:07] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[03:09] | Don’t play with your damn food. | 别玩食物 |
[03:14] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[03:18] | Come on, girly. I said, “Knock, knock.” | 丫头 我说了 “敲敲门” |
[03:23] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[03:28] | Ed! | 艾德 |
[04:00] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[04:02] | Delivery. | 送餐的 |
[04:08] | I think you got the wrong house. | 找错门了 |
[04:13] | Your name’s right on the box. | 盒子上写的是你的名字 |
[04:20] | You Hunter bi– | 你个猎人婊… |
[04:27] | Amanda Fitzmartin? | 阿曼达·菲兹马丁 |
[04:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去救你 |
[04:46] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是什么人啊 |
[04:54] | I kill monsters. | 我杀怪物 |
[04:58] | That’s who the hell I am. | 我就是这种人 |
[05:08] | Your mother’s been looking for you. | 你妈妈一直在找你 |
[05:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[05:31] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[05:33] | totally okay. | 绝对没事 |
[05:41] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[06:03] | Hi, Jody. | 乔迪 |
[06:04] | Hi, Claire. It’s… it’s Sam and Dean. | 克莱尔 萨姆和迪恩出事了 |
[06:07] | They’re missing. | 他们失踪了 |
[06:09] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[06:12] | They were on a hunting trip, | 他们去猎魔了 |
[06:13] | and I haven’t heard from them for a few days. | 我好几天没他们的消息了 |
[06:17] | It’s time to come home. | 你该回家了 |
[06:45] | Tried Donna, Walt. Nobody’s heard anything. | 问过唐娜 沃特 谁都没听到消息 |
[06:52] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[06:56] | Hi, Jody. | 乔迪 |
[07:00] | Alex. You miss me? | 艾莉克斯 你想我了吗 |
[07:03] | Not really. | 没有 |
[07:10] | Uh, it’s just a werewolf. No big deal. | 就是个狼人 没什么大不了的 |
[07:21] | When did we become huggers? | 我们什么时候这么爱拥抱了 |
[07:25] | I’m just glad you’re home safe. | 我就是很高兴你安全回来了 |
[07:30] | There’s somebody I want you to meet. | 我想介绍你认识个人 |
[07:31] | This is, uh, this is Patience. | 这是佩欣丝 |
[07:35] | Patience drove up from Atlanta. | 佩欣丝从亚特兰大开车过来的 |
[07:38] | She’s been staying with us for a few days. | 她跟我们住了几天 |
[07:40] | – You a Hunter? – Psychic. | -你是猎人吗 -灵媒 |
[07:43] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[07:45] | You’re wearing my sweatshirt. | 你穿了我的运动衫 |
[07:48] | Jody — | 乔迪 |
[07:49] | She sleeping in my room, too? | 她还睡我的房间了吗 |
[07:50] | Actually, the guest room is storage now. So — | 其实 客房现在是储藏室了 所以 |
[07:53] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[07:55] | I’m the one who left. | 是我自己走了 |
[08:02] | So…Sam and Dean — What do we know? | 萨姆和迪恩 知道什么情况 |
[08:07] | Hey, Jody. Uh, thanks for your help earlier. | 乔迪 多谢你之前帮忙 |
[08:10] | So listen, we’re looking for someone — Kaia Nieves. | 我们在找个人 凯雅·涅韦斯 |
[08:13] | She might be the key to saving Mom. | 她可能是我们救妈妈的关键 |
[08:15] | – So if you hear anything – Gotta go. Call you later. | -如果你知道什么 -得挂了 回见 |
[08:19] | Baby. | 真怂 |
[08:20] | That was three days ago. Haven’t heard anything since. | 这是三天前了 之后就再没他们的消息了 |
[08:22] | What about the girl? Kaia. | 那个女孩呢 凯雅 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I ran her name through the system. | 嗯 我在系统里查了她 |
[08:26] | She was picked up for possession in Minnesota, | 她在明尼苏达州因持毒被抓 |
[08:28] | and then she escaped from court-ordered drug rehab | 然后从法庭强制的戒毒所逃了出来 |
[08:30] | three days ago. | 就在三天前 |
[08:32] | Warrant out for her arrest. | 有针对她的逮捕令 |
[08:35] | Check the rehab center and the local hospitals. | 查一下戒毒所和当地医院 |
[08:38] | Already did. | 查了 |
[08:42] | 911. What’s the nature of your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[08:46] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:51] | All right. | 好 |
[08:53] | – Where you going? – Night shift. | -你去哪 -夜班 |
[08:54] | So Sam and Dean are missing, and you’re bailing? | 萨姆和迪恩失踪了 你却要走人吗 |
[08:57] | I have a job, Claire. | 我有工作 克莱尔 |
[08:58] | Well, so do I. It’s called hunting. | 我也有 叫做猎魔 |
[09:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:13] | What is she talking about? | 她什么意思 |
[09:16] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[09:17] | If this is about me hunting alone, | 如果是关于我自己猎魔的事 |
[09:19] | I know I should’ve called more… | 我知道我该多打电话回来 |
[09:20] | – No, hold on. Hold on. – …but I’m fine. I’m good. | -不 等等 -但我没事 我很好 |
[09:23] | – I’m safe. – No, you’re not. | -我很安全 -你才不安全 |
[09:25] | Patience had a vision. | 佩欣丝看到了幻象 |
[09:28] | That’s why she’s here. | 所以她才来的 |
[09:36] | I… | 我… |
[09:48] | I saw you die. | 我看到你死了 |
[09:59] | Claire, she’s the real deal. | 克莱尔 她是真灵媒 |
[10:05] | So every vision you have, | 所以你的幻象 |
[10:08] | it always comes true? | 总能成真吗 |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:12] | – I’m still figuring all this out. – So you might be wrong. | -我也还在摸索中 -那么你也可能错了 |
[10:14] | Claire, this is serious! I’m trying to protect you! | 克莱尔 这事很严肃 我是想保护你 |
[10:16] | Jody, that’s always your excuse. | 乔迪 你总用这个借口 |
[10:20] | Every time we’d go out on a hunt together, | 每次我们一起去猎魔 |
[10:21] | you’d end up taking care of the monster while I just wait in the car. | 最后都是你去解决怪物 我在车里等着 |
[10:23] | – That happened one time! – It happened every time, Jody! | -就那么一次 -次次如此 乔迪 |
[10:27] | You — you’ve never even seen what I can do. | 你都没见识过我的本事 |
[10:31] | Claire, if I put the brakes on you, | 克莱尔 如果我阻拦你 |
[10:33] | it’s because you can’t go dive-bombing into every fight. | 也是因为你不能每次都一个猛子扎进去 |
[10:35] | Yes, I can! That is how you save people. | 我可以 这样才能救人 |
[10:39] | Sitting back and making the perfect plan, | 留在后面 制定完美计划 |
[10:42] | losing time… | 浪费时间 |
[10:44] | that’s how people end up dead. | 只会等出人命 |
[10:45] | And if you end up dead?! | 那要是你出事呢 |
[10:50] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[10:55] | Claire, you can’t just run away from this. | 克莱尔 你不能就这么跑掉 |
[10:57] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[11:21] | The patient in Room 11’s been released. | 11号病房的病人出院了 |
[11:23] | Her room needs to be sanitized. | 她的房间需要消毒 |
[11:25] | Already done, and I processed her discharge paperwork. | 好了 我还处理好了她的出院文件 |
[11:29] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[11:34] | Nice outfit. | 衣服不错 |
[11:36] | It’s a uniform. What’s your excuse? | 这是制服 你那个算什么 |
[11:39] | I look great. | 我多帅 |
[11:43] | You look like Biker Barbie. | 你像是机车党小妞 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[11:55] | About the whole vision thing? | 幻象的事 |
[11:57] | Yep. And I knew how you’d react. | 嗯 我也知道你会有什么样的反应 |
[12:02] | So…you have a job? | 所以 你有工作了 |
[12:05] | But you still help Jody with cases? | 但你还帮乔迪查案 |
[12:06] | I thought you wanted out of the whole monster thing. | 我以为你不想跟怪物的事沾边呢 |
[12:09] | If she needs my help with anything — | 如果她需要我帮忙 |
[12:12] | the dishes, monsters — | 洗碗 怪物 |
[12:14] | I’m there, for her. | 我都会帮她 |
[12:19] | Unlike me. | 不像我 |
[12:26] | Alex, the way things were going, | 艾莉克斯 当时的情况 |
[12:28] | if I’d stuck around, | 如果我留下 |
[12:30] | she just would’ve worried all the time. | 她也只会成天担心我 |
[12:32] | Claire, she never stopped. | 克莱尔 她始终在担心你 |
[12:40] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[12:41] | I’m guessing you didn’t crash my job for a heart-to-heart. | 我想你来打扰我工作不是来谈心的 |
[12:45] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[12:49] | Two minutes in your system? | 用你电脑两分钟 |
[12:50] | I told you. Already checked. | 我说了 我查过了 |
[12:52] | Well, did you run rock star aliases? | 你查过摇滚明星的名字吗 |
[12:54] | From metal gods to obscure hair bands. Nothing. | 从神级金属 到小众轻量级都查了 没有 |
[12:57] | Okay, what about the girl, Kaia? | 那姑娘呢 凯雅 |
[12:58] | – Yes. – You try Jane Does? | -查了 -女无名氏呢 |
[13:03] | I did. | 查了 |
[13:07] | But… | 但是 |
[13:10] | An unidentified woman was just brought in. | 刚有一名身份未知女性被送入院 |
[13:13] | – Where? – Here. | -在哪 -这里 |
[13:21] | So your vital signs are stable | 你的体征很稳定 |
[13:23] | and your concussion’s minor, | 脑震荡也是轻微程度 |
[13:25] | but we’re gonna need to keep you here under observation. | 但我们要留你进行观察 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:45] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[13:47] | Hey, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[13:48] | If I had the cops on my ass, I’d be racing outta Dodge, too. | 如果有警察在追我 我也会想跑得远远的 |
[13:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:53] | I’m a friend of Sam and Dean Winchester. | 我是萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特的朋友 |
[13:57] | And I think you know them, too. | 我觉得你也认识他们 |
[13:59] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[14:50] | So let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[15:15] | Dude. | 天呐 |
[15:16] | What’s under the mask? | 面具下面什么样 |
[15:20] | Let’s find out. | 看看便知 |
[15:25] | You’ve seen one of those things before, huh? | 你见过那种东西啊 |
[15:30] | In my dreams. | 在梦里 |
[15:33] | And not just one of them. | 而且不止一只 |
[15:34] | Those things, they — they travel in packs. | 那玩意 它们成群行动 |
[15:38] | They pick up your scent and they don’t stop. | 它们嗅到你的气息 就不停追逐 |
[15:41] | So you fight them. | 那就跟它们打嘛 |
[15:43] | Fight? No. | 打 不 |
[15:45] | I run. | 我会跑 |
[15:48] | But… | 但是 |
[15:49] | sometimes, they catch me. | 有时 还是会被它们抓到 |
[15:54] | Is that how you got that? | 那个就是这么来的吗 |
[15:58] | I’ve got others, all over. | 我还有其他的 全身都有 |
[16:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:10] | Look. | 看 |
[16:15] | Ghoul bite. | 食尸鬼咬的 |
[16:20] | Bar fight with a vampire. | 跟吸血鬼在酒吧斗殴 |
[16:22] | He threw me through a window. | 他把我丢出了窗外 |
[16:31] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[16:34] | Here? | 这儿吗 |
[16:38] | Heroic battle with a doorknob. | 跟门把手的史诗级大战 |
[16:44] | I tripped. | 我绊倒了 |
[16:56] | Kaia? | 凯雅 |
[17:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[17:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:12] | Don’t scream. | 别叫 |
[17:15] | Might puke. | 可能会吐 |
[17:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:21] | – I don’t know. – She does. | -我不知道 -她知道 |
[17:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:27] | You can tell. | 你说吧 |
[17:30] | Uh, I’m a dreamwalker. | 我是个梦行者 |
[17:33] | It means when I sleep, I see another world… | 我睡着后 会看到其他世界 |
[17:36] | …this other dimension. | 其他的维度 |
[17:38] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[17:40] | The Bad Place. | 不好的地方 |
[17:42] | It’s where that came from. | 那个就从那里来 |
[17:45] | Your friends Sam and Dean, | 你的朋友 萨姆和迪恩 |
[17:47] | they wanted me to help them open a door to another world. | 他们要我帮忙开启通往另一个世界的大门 |
[17:50] | And we did, but something went wrong. | 我们做到了 但出了岔子 |
[17:53] | Okay, so then how did this thing end up here? | 好吧 那这玩意怎么跑到这里来的 |
[18:03] | The door’s still open. | 门还开着 |
[18:06] | If we find it, we find Sam and Dean. | 如果我们找到它 就能找到萨姆和迪恩 |
[18:08] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | If they’re there, they’re already dead. | 如果他们真在那里 肯定已经死了 |
[18:29] | No, don’t — don’t tell me it tastes like chicken. | 不 别说味道跟鸡肉一样 |
[18:32] | No, Sam, it’s a lizard. | 不 萨姆 这是蜥蜴 |
[18:34] | It tastes like a lizard. | 味道跟蜥蜴一样 |
[18:40] | And we really gotta get moving, | 我们真的得走了 |
[18:42] | keep looking for that door. | 继续找时空门 |
[18:47] | Yeah, if there is a door. | 是啊 如果有的话 |
[18:49] | Well, last time we opened one, it stayed open. | 我们上次开了一扇后 它没关上 |
[18:51] | Yeah, for a few hours. | 是啊 也就维持了几小时 |
[18:53] | We’ve been here for what? Two days and change? | 我们来多久了 两天多了吧 |
[18:56] | I mean, look, man, I hope you’re right. I really do. | 我真心希望你说的是对的 |
[18:57] | But if you’re not, and we’re stuck here | 但如果不是 我们困在了 |
[18:59] | in this freaking MonsterLand? | 这个怪物国度 |
[19:01] | I mean, nobody back home even knows | 家里那边的人 |
[19:02] | where to start looking for us. | 都不知道该上哪找我们 |
[19:05] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[19:07] | I’m sayin’… | 我的意思是 |
[19:11] | eat up. | 吃吧 |
[19:18] | That sound closer to you? | 你觉得那声音近了些吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:21] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么 |
[19:24] | Let’s not find out. | 还是不知道的好 |
[19:47] | So…you’re leaving? | 所以 你要走了吗 |
[19:51] | If I go now, maybe my dad will take me back. | 如果我现在回去 我爸或许还会接纳我 |
[19:55] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[19:57] | To go back home, | 回家去 |
[19:59] | pretend you’re Little Miss Perfect | 假装你是完美的小公主 |
[20:01] | and not a powerful psychic? | 而不是强大的灵媒吗 |
[20:06] | This is just… | 这… |
[20:09] | all way too freaky. | 太吓人了 |
[20:10] | I mean, your mom’s out burying a monster in the backyard. | 你妈妈正在外面往后院里埋怪物呢 |
[20:14] | Well, you gotta bury him somewhere. | 总得找个地方埋嘛 |
[20:20] | I came here to tell Jody about my vision, | 我是来告诉乔迪我看到的幻象的 |
[20:23] | and Claire just blew it off. | 而克莱尔毫不在意 |
[20:25] | And I am not a fighter. | 我不是个战士 |
[20:27] | I couldn’t even imagine going up against one of those… things. | 我根本无法想象对付那些玩意 |
[20:31] | You don’t have to be a fighter. I’m not. Not really. | 你不非得是个战士 我就算不上 |
[20:34] | You know, we help in other ways. | 我们可以用其他方式帮忙 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:40] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[21:00] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得走了 马上 |
[21:03] | – What? – Those monsters, they’re coming. | -什么 -那些怪物 它们要来了 |
[21:05] | Lots of them. | 很多很多 |
[21:07] | They’re after me. | 它们是来抓我的 |
[21:08] | Then we should stay and fight. | 那我们该留下战斗 |
[21:09] | There’s too many. They’ll kill us. | 太多了 它们会杀了我们的 |
[21:10] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 那可未必 |
[21:12] | Look, I gave up a lot to come here, | 听着 我为了来这里放弃了很多 |
[21:15] | to do what was right, to save you. | 我是为了做正确的事 为了救你 |
[21:17] | You wanna brush that off? You wanna think I’m a fake? Fine. | 你不在乎 你觉得我是骗人的 好啊 |
[21:20] | But I’m telling you, right now, we’re all in danger. | 但听我的 我们都有危险 |
[21:25] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[21:44] | Believe me now? | 相信我了吗 |
[22:08] | Why are we stoppin’? | 我们为什么停车 |
[22:09] | Taking a breather. I called in some backup. | 喘口气 我叫了后援 |
[22:12] | Like what? The National Guard? | 什么后援 国民自卫队吗 |
[22:15] | Better. | 比那要好 |
[22:31] | Hiya, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[22:32] | Hey, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[22:37] | Okay, you, too, Rainbow Brite. | 你也是 小仙女 |
[22:39] | Come on, bring it in. | 过来抱抱 |
[22:42] | Patience, Kaia, this is Sheriff Donna Hanscum. | 佩欣丝 凯雅 这位是唐娜·汉斯姆警长 |
[22:45] | She’s, uh, she’s killed a lot of vampires. | 她杀过很多吸血鬼 |
[22:48] | Ah, ya know. I do what I do. | 你懂的 该做的总得做 |
[22:51] | Anyhoo, brought the basics. | 总之 我带了装备来 |
[23:00] | Why do you have all this? | 你为什么会有这些东西 |
[23:01] | I’m from Minnesota. | 我是明尼苏达人 |
[23:04] | Kaia, where were you when this went down | 凯雅 你跟萨姆和迪恩是在哪 |
[23:07] | – with Sam and Dean? – I don’t know. | -开大门的 -我不知道 |
[23:09] | We were heading west out of Mankato, | 我们当时离开曼卡多西行 |
[23:11] | towards Sioux Falls. | 往苏福尔斯方向走 |
[23:12] | So…Route 14. | 那么是14号公路了 |
[23:14] | We got run off the road. | 我们被逼下了公路 |
[23:20] | We pulled into an abandoned boatyard. | 开进了一个废弃船坞 |
[23:22] | I didn’t see a sign. | 我没看到招牌 |
[23:26] | The Larsen Brothers Shipyard, | 拉森兄弟船坞 |
[23:28] | just off Route 14. | 就在14号公路旁 |
[23:29] | Shut down in ’08. | 08年就关了 |
[23:31] | – We’ll check it out. – Yeah. | -我们去看看 -好 |
[23:34] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[23:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:40] | So…who knows how to use a flamethrower? | 那么 谁会用喷火器 |
[23:47] | Claire, I know you’re not gonna like this, | 克莱尔 我知道你不会高兴的 |
[23:49] | but I need you to stay here to keep Kaia and the girls safe. | 但我需要你留下保护凯雅她们几个 |
[23:54] | Just until we’ve checked things out, okay? | 让我们先去查看一下 好吗 |
[24:03] | Okay, Jody. | 好 乔迪 |
[24:06] | Go. | 去吧 |
[24:13] | Look, Dean, I don’t think this is just a different world. | 迪恩 我觉得这不单纯是另一个世界 |
[24:15] | I think it’s a different universe. | 这是另一个宇宙 |
[24:16] | Yeah, well, this universe sucks. | 这个宇宙烂透了 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:23] | What was that? | 那什么声 |
[24:49] | You think this is the place? | 你觉得是这里吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:56] | You betcha. | 没错 |
[25:46] | Room over there? | 那边有地方吗 |
[26:05] | You’re scared. | 你在害怕 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:13] | Jody always said I’d get myself killed. | 乔迪总说我会害死自己 |
[26:16] | Hunting. And I’d be like, “Good.” Yeah. | 因为猎魔 我会说”那好啊” |
[26:20] | I’m gonna go out, | 如果我要死 |
[26:23] | then that’s how I wanna do it, | 我就想那么死 |
[26:24] | doing something great. | 为一件了不起的事牺牲 |
[26:29] | But Patience’s vision… | 但佩欣丝的幻象 |
[26:35] | It’s one thing thinking that you’re gonna die. | 觉得自己要死是一回事 |
[26:37] | But actually knowing it? | 但真知道了 |
[26:42] | For once, a part of me kinda just wants to sit back | 就一次 我心里有点想留在后方 |
[26:44] | and let Jody handle it, you know? | 让乔迪去处理 知道吗 |
[26:47] | Stay safe. | 保证安全 |
[26:54] | But Sam and Dean saved my life, and… | 但萨姆和迪恩救过我的命 |
[26:57] | I can’t sit this one out. | 我不能不管 |
[27:02] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[27:06] | If you go, I’ll go with you. | 如果你去 我会跟你一起去 |
[27:09] | Maybe together, we can save them. | 或许我们一起 就能救他们 |
[27:26] | There it is. | 就是它了 |
[27:34] | We’re gonna go back, right? | 我们要回去的吧 |
[27:35] | You know, tell the girls? | 告诉姑娘们 |
[27:39] | – I’m going in. – What now? | -我要进去 -什么 |
[27:42] | If I don’t, she will. | 如果我不去 她会去的 |
[27:45] | Donna, I cannot lose another child. | 唐娜 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[27:59] | Jody… | 乔迪 |
[28:18] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[28:19] | – Is that a… – Yep. | -那是 -嗯 |
[28:50] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:56] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[28:58] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[29:06] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:14] | Hey, yo! | 你 |
[29:16] | Darth Dickwad. | 达斯·混蛋 |
[29:32] | – What the hell? – What was that all about? | -怎么回事 -那是干什么 |
[29:45] | I think it just rang the dinner bell. | 它好像刚敲了晚饭铃 |
[29:56] | Patience, give me your keys. | 佩欣丝 给我钥匙 |
[29:58] | Jody’s not picking up her phone. | 乔迪不接电话 |
[30:01] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[30:30] | We make a run for the truck, we’re dead. | 我们往卡车跑 会没命的 |
[30:33] | We stay here, we’re dead. | 我们留下 也是个死 |
[30:36] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:02] | I called. You didn’t answer. | 我打电话 你没接 |
[31:05] | We worried. | 我们担心了 |
[31:10] | – Where’s the other one? – There’s another one? | -另一个呢 -还有一个吗 |
[31:13] | Probably bolted. | 可能跑了吧 |
[31:20] | – Is that the door? – Claire. | -那是门吗 -克莱尔 |
[31:24] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[31:28] | Look. | 看 |
[31:29] | Claire, please, wait! | 克莱尔 等一下 |
[31:33] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[31:36] | – What? – It’s getting smaller. It’s closing. | -怎么了 -它越来越小了 要关上了 |
[31:40] | No, Claire. Wait! | 不 克莱尔 等等 |
[31:40] | Jody, I know you’re trying to protect me, | 乔迪 我知道你想保护我 |
[31:44] | but I need to save Sam and Dean, | 但我必须去救萨姆和迪恩 |
[31:46] | and you have to let me. | 你必须让我去 |
[31:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:00] | You ever shot a gun before? | 你开过枪吗 |
[32:02] | No. | 没有 |
[32:04] | Okeydoke, here ya go. | 好 给你 |
[32:06] | Aim in their general direction, | 往它们的方向瞄 |
[32:08] | relax, and squeeze. | 放松 扣扳机 |
[32:11] | Squeeze. Don’t pull. | 扣下去就行 别太使劲 |
[32:16] | Oh, there he is. | 在那里呢 |
[32:20] | Hiya, buddy. | 好啊 伙计 |
[32:29] | Upstairs! Move! | 去楼上 快走 |
[32:36] | Jody. Little help! | 乔迪 帮帮忙 |
[32:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:45] | – Jody! – Jody! | -乔迪 -乔迪 |
[32:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:56] | I’ll protect you. | 我保护你 |
[33:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[33:15] | This way. | 这边走 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:33] | They’re gone? | 她们走了吗 |
[33:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:42] | Dean, you hearing that? | 迪恩 听到了吗 |
[33:51] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[33:53] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[33:54] | – My hero. – How did you get here? | -我的英雄 -你怎么来的 |
[33:58] | The door, it’s still open. | 门 还开着呢 |
[33:59] | – For now. – Where’s Jack? | -但要关了 -杰克呢 |
[34:01] | I think he’s in the other place with your mom. | 他应该在另一个地方 跟你们妈妈在一起 |
[34:08] | – It’s time go. – Yeah, we gotta go. Gotta go. | -该走了 -嗯 我们走吧 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:19] | Anything gets in here, take it down. | 有东西进来 就干掉 |
[34:26] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[34:33] | All right, girls. Let’s go to work. | 好了 姑娘们 我们开始吧 |
[34:45] | There! | 那里 |
[35:11] | Kaia. | 凯雅 |
[36:00] | No, no, no, no, no! Claire! | 不不 克莱尔 |
[36:02] | – Come on. We gotta go. – Go, go, go! Go, go, go! | -快 我们得走了 -快走 |
[36:21] | No! | 不 |
[37:24] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 |
[37:25] | You know, I tried talking to her. | 我本想跟她谈谈的 |
[37:27] | Yeah, she’s, uh, she seems pretty shut down. | 是啊 她不太想讲话 |
[37:32] | Claire’s gonna need a lot of time. | 克莱尔会需要一阵子的 |
[37:34] | Well…um… | 好吧 |
[37:37] | when she is ready to hear it… | 等她愿意听了 |
[37:38] | You tell her “thank you” from us. | 替我们说声”谢谢” |
[37:42] | Jody, that rift was open for a while. | 乔迪 那道裂缝开了好长时间 |
[37:45] | More of those things may have come through. | 可能还有那种玩意穿了过来 |
[37:48] | Now we’ve seen some freaks, | 我们见过怪物 |
[37:49] | but over there, it’s a whole new world of bad. | 但在那边 完全是可怕的新境界 |
[37:51] | We will handle it. | 我们会解决的 |
[37:53] | Come on. You guys take care of the world. | 没事的 你们去拯救世界 |
[37:55] | We got Sioux Falls covered. | 我们能守护好苏福尔斯 |
[37:58] | Damn right you do. | 当然了 |
[38:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:38] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[38:40] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:42] | Now this isn’t on you, not all of it. | 这不怪你 不能全怪你 |
[38:44] | – No. – I told you to go. | -不 -我叫你去的 |
[38:50] | I didn’t even think. | 我想都没想 |
[38:54] | I just raced in. No plan. | 我直接冲进去了 没做计划 |
[39:01] | I said I’d protect her. | 我还说会保护她 |
[39:10] | I get it now… | 我现在懂了 |
[39:14] | why you are the way you are with me. | 你为什么要那么对我 |
[39:22] | Because of the… | 因为 |
[39:24] | this feeling. | 这种感觉 |
[39:30] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用一个人面对 |
[39:35] | When you’re ready, if you want… | 等你准备好了 如果你想 |
[39:40] | we’re all here for you. | 我们都在 |
[40:00] | I killed a monster. | 我杀了个怪物 |
[40:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:08] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 |
[40:32] | I came back to Sioux Falls | 我回到苏福尔斯 |
[40:33] | to save Sam and Dean Winchester. | 是为了救萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[40:36] | And…I did. | 我做到了 |
[40:39] | No… | 不 |
[40:42] | We did. | 是我们做到了 |
[40:43] | Oh, here. Here. | 来 吃点 |
[40:44] | We saved Sam and Dean. | 我们救了萨姆和迪恩 |
[40:49] | All of these amazing women. | 所有这些了不起的女人 |
[40:52] | My family. | 我的家庭 |
[40:55] | They don’t know it yet. | 她们还不知道 |
[40:57] | They think I’m staying because I’m broken. | 她们以为我留下是因为伤心 |
[41:01] | But I’m staying because I need them. | 但我留下是因为我需要她们 |
[41:05] | My family. | 我的家庭 |
[41:07] | My army. | 我的军队 |
[41:11] | The thing that killed Kaia is still out there. | 杀了凯雅的东西还在 |
[41:17] | And I don’t care if I have to tear another hole in the universe. | 我不管我是不是要再在宇宙里撕开个口子 |
[41:24] | We’re going to find it. | 我们要找到它 |
[41:35] | And I’m going to kill it. | 我要杀了它 |