时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Michael is a monster? Pure evil? | 米迦勒是个混蛋 彻头彻尾的邪恶 |
[00:05] | That paradise you left behind? | 你抛下的那个天堂 |
[00:08] | I believe I’ll take up residence. | 我去那儿住好了 |
[00:09] | Sort of need that pesky little rift. | 你需要那道烦人的裂口 |
[00:13] | I’ve assembled all the elements annotated in the angel tablets. | 我已经整合了所有天使石碑上注释好的元素 |
[00:15] | The key ingredient — archangel grace. | 关键材料 大天使能量 |
[00:18] | This better work. | 这最好成功 |
[00:26] | Ouch. | 疼 |
[00:28] | Asmodeus was my weakest creation. | 阿斯摩太是我最弱的创造 |
[00:33] | Doesn’t seem that weak to me. | 我怎么没觉得他很弱 |
[00:34] | That whole shape-shifty thing he does? | 他变形的那套 |
[00:36] | I-I didn’t give him that. | 不是我教的 |
[00:37] | Cass? What’s happening? | 小卡 怎么回事 |
[00:39] | I’ll fill you in when I know more. | 等我掌握更多情况再跟你说 |
[00:41] | Someone got mad and broke his warding. | 某人一生气打破了他的符文 |
[00:43] | Good times. | 真愉快 |
[00:47] | Jack is gone. Mom is trapped in another reality. | 杰克不见了 妈妈被困在了另一个世界里 |
[00:51] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[00:52] | Dean, we don’t have a plan. So, how? | 迪恩 我们没有计划 那怎么能做到 |
[00:55] | I don’t know, but we will. | 我不知道 但我们会知道的 |
[00:58] | This would be so much easier | 如果某人肯帮帮忙 |
[01:00] | if somebody would be a pal | 让我吃点他的能量 |
[01:02] | and let me eat a little of his grace. | 这可就轻松多了 |
[01:03] | Oh, come on, Castiel. We just fought side by side. | 得了 卡西迪奥 我们刚刚才联手御敌 |
[01:06] | You gotta trust me now, man. | 你现在总得相信我了吧 拜托 |
[01:41] | Told you I found a body. | 我就说我发现了具尸体 |
[01:44] | See? Dead. | 看 死了 |
[02:15] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[02:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:58] | I think I just fell for you. | 我因为你摔倒了[爱上你了] |
[03:02] | I’ll catch you any time you fall. | 不论你什么时候摔倒我都会接住 |
[03:13] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[03:16] | Another happy beginning. | 又一个幸福的开始 |
[03:18] | Right… | 是吧 |
[03:22] | Cupid? | 丘比特 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:43] | That’s very good. | 太棒了 |
[03:46] | But I need seconds. | 但我还得再来一发 |
[03:47] | – Where can I find more angels? – I-I-I… | -我去哪找到更多天使 -我 |
[03:51] | Where do I find more angels? | 我去哪找到更多天使 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:54] | There — there — there aren’t m-many of us left. | 我们现在剩的不多了 |
[03:57] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[03:59] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[04:01] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[04:03] | – Please. – Oh, no. | -求你了 -哎呦呦 |
[04:04] | Okay. Okay, Cupid. | 好吧 丘比特 |
[04:07] | Don’t cry. | 别哭嘛 |
[04:10] | You know, without your grace, you’re only human, | 没有了能量 你就是个人类了 |
[04:13] | so you should be careful. | 你该小心点 |
[04:16] | Accidents can happen. | 别出事故了 |
[04:27] | Like that. | 比如这种的 |
[04:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[04:33] | Let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[04:35] | You were kidnapped weeks ago, locked up. | 你几周前就被绑架了 被关了起来 |
[04:38] | Cass, I just talked to you on the phone. | 小卡 我才跟你通过电话 |
[04:40] | No. No. | 不 |
[04:43] | Asmodeus had my phone. You’ve been talking to him. | 阿斯摩太拿了我的电话 你一直是在跟他通话 |
[04:46] | What did he want with you? | 他抓你做什么 |
[04:47] | Well, they mostly wanted Lucifer. I just, uh… | 他们主要是想要路西法 我不过是 |
[04:49] | I just happened to be in proximity. | 刚好在附近 |
[04:51] | – Lucifer? No, no, no, he – No, no, no. | -路西法 不不 -不不 |
[04:53] | We slammed his ass back in the Apocalypse World. How did — | 我们把他关在天启世界了 他怎么… |
[04:55] | – Kevin Tran. – Kevin Tran? | -凯文·谭 -凯文·谭 |
[04:57] | The Apocalypse World version, yes. | 天启世界版的 没错 |
[04:59] | He managed to open a rift using Lucifer’s grace. | 他用路西法的能量撕开了一道裂缝 |
[05:02] | They have an angel tablet? | 他们有天使石碑 |
[05:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:05] | And the Archangel Michael — | 大天使米迦勒 |
[05:06] | again, Apocalypse World version — | 还是天启世界版的 |
[05:08] | he wants to use the spell to invade and conquer our world. | 他想用这咒语入侵 征服我们的世界 |
[05:15] | That’s why I met with Lucifer. | 所以我才去见了路西法 |
[05:18] | So you met w– | 是你去见… |
[05:20] | Cass, I specifically told you not to do anything stupid. | 小卡 我还专门叫你别干傻事了 |
[05:23] | Well, he was weak, | 他当时很虚弱 |
[05:25] | and given the context of our imminent annihilation, | 鉴于末日的迫近 |
[05:28] | it didn’t seem stupid. | 我没觉得那是傻事 |
[05:31] | Lucifer wanted to help fight Michael. | 路西法想帮忙抵御米迦勒 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah. Right. Lucifer wanted to help. Sure. | 是啊 路西法想帮忙 当然了 |
[05:36] | If he were lying, I’d have known it. | 如果他撒谎了 我会知道的 |
[05:39] | He was…he was scared. | 他很怕 |
[05:44] | But Asmodeus showed up before we could finish our conversation. | 但我们还没谈完阿斯摩太就出现了 |
[05:47] | And when we finally managed to escape, | 等我们终于逃脱后 |
[05:49] | Lucifer did try to kill me. | 路西法企图杀我 |
[05:51] | Well, so much for helping. | 还帮忙呢 |
[05:56] | He say anything about our mom? | 他提到我们妈妈了吗 |
[05:59] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[06:03] | That’s all I know. I’m sorry. | 我只知道这么多 抱歉 |
[06:20] | Nothing but humans. | 净是些人类 |
[06:22] | Not a wing flapper in sight. | 一个扇翅膀的都没有 |
[06:28] | What? What are ya gawking at? | 干吗 你看什么呢 |
[06:30] | You never seen the Prince of Darkness before, pal? | 没见过黑暗王子啊 哥们 |
[06:32] | Turn around. Come on, man. | 转过去吧 真是的 |
[06:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:57] | I hungry? | 我饿了 |
[07:04] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[07:07] | Spare some change, man? | 能给点零钱吗 |
[07:10] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[07:18] | It was a simple task. | 任务多简单 |
[07:20] | All these fools had to do was keep Lucifer on ice | 这群蠢货只需要关住路西法 |
[07:23] | until I returned from an important errand. | 直到我办完要事回来 |
[07:26] | Frankly, I’m shocked you left. | 老实说 我对你离开感到震惊 |
[07:30] | I believe I said it was an important errand. | 我不是说了 有要事要办 |
[07:39] | My initial thought was to take Lucifer prisoner. | 我起初想囚禁路西法 |
[07:42] | That’s proven to be, uh… | 但看来这… |
[07:45] | Monumentally stupid? | 蠢得不可救药吗 |
[08:00] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[08:01] | So, take two. | 那就再来 |
[08:06] | I want you to kill him. | 我要你杀了他 |
[08:09] | Kill…the Devil? | 杀了魔鬼 |
[08:11] | Oh, he’s runnin’ on empty. | 他没能量了 |
[08:13] | Nice angel blade to the heart, he’ll go down. | 天使之刃穿心 他就会死掉 |
[08:18] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[08:21] | Do it fast, though, before he fills the tank. | 动作要快 免得他恢复能量 |
[08:25] | And if he does? | 要是他恢复了呢 |
[08:28] | Oh, then I believe we’re all dead. | 那我们就都死定了 |
[08:36] | Give me some money. | 给点钱吧 |
[08:40] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[08:41] | – Here you go. – Thank you, sir. | -给 -谢谢 先生 |
[08:43] | Gag me. | 烦人 |
[08:44] | Money. Or your jacket. | 给点钱 或者你的外套 |
[08:51] | – Money, please. – Here you go. | -给点钱吧 -给 |
[08:52] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[08:54] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[08:56] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[08:59] | Hey. Just so you know, it’s your vibe. | 告诉你 是因为你的气场 |
[09:03] | Oh, it’s my vibe? | 我的气场 |
[09:04] | It’s off-putting. People don’t… | 让人反感 大家不… |
[09:06] | people don’t take to you. | 大家不喜欢你 |
[09:08] | Yeah, well, maybe because this isn’t me, all right? | 或许是因为这不是真正的我 |
[09:10] | I don’t — I don’t need money. | 我不需要钱 |
[09:13] | Or food or warmth or dental floss | 或是食物 温暖 剔牙 |
[09:15] | or any of that crap. | 那些破玩意 |
[09:20] | Being human sucks. | 做人太烦了 |
[09:24] | Yeah, but… what’s the alternative? | 是啊 但还能怎么样 |
[09:28] | Don’t even get me started, pal. | 别勾我说 哥们 |
[09:30] | Can I have that, please? | 能给点吗 |
[09:36] | Well… closing time. | 好了 关门了 |
[09:43] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[09:51] | Aren’t we going inside the restaurant there | 我们不进餐馆去 |
[09:53] | to — to eat a little dinner or… | 吃点晚饭吗 |
[09:55] | We are. Almost there. Come on. | 是的 就到了 过来 |
[10:03] | – Come on. – Corelli’s lasagna? Kills. | -拜托 -科雷利家的千层面可好吃了 |
[10:07] | Frankly, it’s better the next day. | 老实说 隔夜的更好 |
[10:08] | Okay, yeah, why don’t we, uh, | 好吧 我们何不 |
[10:10] | why don’t we take that big pile of cash you got there, | 拿你的那堆钱 |
[10:12] | go inside the restaurant, | 进餐馆去 |
[10:14] | and get a dinner that’s botulism-lite? | 吃点干干净净的饭菜 |
[10:15] | Oh, no. That money’s going right into the old leg fund. | 不行 那笔钱是用来治腿的 |
[10:20] | The “old leg fund”? | “治腿的” |
[10:25] | Okay, I got news for you. Your leg is shot. | 告诉你吧 你的腿完蛋了 |
[10:27] | No doctor’s gonna help you with that, | 医生帮不了你的 |
[10:28] | – so we might as well just – I’m not blowing my money on doctors. | -我们还不如 -我不会把钱浪费在医生身上 |
[10:31] | – I’m gonna see Sister Jo. – “Sister Jo”? | -我要去见乔姐妹 -乔姐妹 |
[10:34] | She don’t come cheap, but she can heal anything. | 她要价挺高 但什么都能治好 |
[10:36] | She’s a faith healer. Yeah. | 信仰治疗师啊 嗯 |
[10:38] | Okay, let you down easy? | 好吧 我委婉点告诉你吧 |
[10:41] | She’s a fake. They’re all fake, man. | 她是个骗子 他们都是 |
[10:44] | No. I’ve seen it. | 不 我见识过的 |
[10:46] | Boils, blindness, birth defects. | 疮 眼盲 先天缺陷 |
[10:51] | She touches you, there’s this glow, | 她碰碰你 就发出一种亮光 |
[10:54] | and you’re cured. | 你就治好了 |
[10:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:14] | It’s a long shot at best. | 往好了说也希望渺茫 |
[11:17] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[11:18] | most of what we do are long shots. | 我们总是希望渺茫 |
[11:20] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[11:23] | Cass, I’m sorry. | 小卡 对不起 |
[11:25] | All that time you were with Asmodeus, I-I… | 你一直被阿斯摩太关着 我… |
[11:27] | We should’ve known it wasn’t you. | 我该知道那不是你的 |
[11:28] | Well, he’s a shape-shifter. | 他会易形 |
[11:31] | Besides, I-I was the one who got myself captured. | 再说 是我害自己被抓了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, but if Sam and I knew, you know, we would’ve… | 但如果萨姆和我知道 我们就会… |
[11:36] | Yeah, I know. I know. You would’ve tried another long shot. | 我知道 你们就会不顾希望渺茫来救我 |
[11:39] | I’m fine, Dean. | 我没事 迪恩 |
[11:41] | You sure about that? | 真的吗 |
[11:43] | Right now, all that matters | 现在 最重要的 |
[11:45] | is getting Jack and your mother out of that place. | 就是把杰克和你们妈妈救出来 |
[11:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:51] | Look, I promised Kelly that I would protect her son. | 我向凯莉承诺了会保护她儿子 |
[11:55] | I intend to keep that promise. | 我要遵守承诺 |
[12:00] | Hey, there he is! | 他来了 |
[12:02] | Donny, how you doing? | 多纳 你好吗 |
[12:03] | Ugh, the usual. | 还像往常一样 |
[12:06] | Bewildered. | 困惑不解 |
[12:07] | Right. Cool. So here’s the plan. | 好啊 计划是这样的 |
[12:10] | We nab Lucifer. | 我们抓住路西法 |
[12:12] | If he is as weak as Cass says, | 如果他如小卡说的那般虚弱 |
[12:14] | then the angel cuffs should work on him. | 那么天使手铐应该对他有效 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[12:19] | Well, maybe’s all we got. | 我们只能寄希望于或许了 |
[12:20] | So…we grab Satan, | 所以 我们抓住撒旦 |
[12:23] | and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes. | 用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门 |
[12:27] | Okay? Then we get Mom, we get Jack, and we get out. | 好吗 然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里 |
[12:29] | Slam the door before Michael follows us | 在米迦勒跟上来 毁灭我们世界前 |
[12:31] | and destroys our universe. | 关上大门 |
[12:32] | Now it’s gonna be harder than it sounds. | 操作起来会比听上去要难一些 |
[12:35] | And so, the spell to open this rift is in the angel tablet? | 那么 开启裂缝的咒语在天使石碑上 |
[12:39] | Yeah, they — they are, | 是的 |
[12:40] | on Earth 2, except — | 在地球2号上 但是 |
[12:44] | Except we don’t have the angel tablet anymore. | 但是我们现在没有天使石碑了 |
[12:46] | No, we don’t. We do have… | 是啊 但我们有 |
[12:51] | the demon tablet. | 恶魔石碑 |
[13:00] | We thought it might mention the spell as well | 我们觉得上面可能也有那个咒语 |
[13:01] | because it, too, is the word of God. | 因为这也是上帝之语 |
[13:04] | And since you speak God, | 因为你懂这种语言 |
[13:05] | figured it was right up your alley. | 所以我们觉得你或许能帮上忙 |
[13:07] | So give it a swing. | 试试看吧 |
[13:10] | These glyphs, | 这些符号 |
[13:11] | they’re — they’re — they’re nearly impenetrable. | 几乎无法破解 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | Well, is there anything we can get you? Or, um… | 需要我们给你找点什么东西来吗 |
[13:18] | – Chicken wings. – Excuse me? | -鸡翅 -什么 |
[13:21] | Chicken wings. | 鸡翅 |
[13:22] | Heavy lifting like this requires real brain fuel. | 这样的重活需要充足的大脑能量 |
[13:25] | My analysis of the half-lives of the 33 arsenic isotopes | 我分析砷同位素33的半衰期时 |
[13:28] | required about, | 吃了大概… |
[13:31] | 25 buckets. | 25桶 |
[13:36] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[13:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:39] | It’s angel radio. | 是天使电台 |
[13:41] | A vessel was found last night, mutilated. | 昨晚有一具皮囊被发现 尸体被破坏 |
[13:46] | Wait. Who’s killing angels? | 等等 谁在杀天使 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[14:53] | You’re whole again. | 你又完整了 |
[14:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Okay, so according to the report, | 根据报告 |
[15:15] | the vic died from trauma. | 被害人死于创伤 |
[15:17] | Uh, something blunt driven through the body. | 有什么钝器穿透了身体 |
[15:22] | There was also a slit in his neck, which means — | 脖颈处还有割伤 所以 |
[15:24] | Lucifer fed on this angel’s grace, | 路西法吃了这个天使的能量 |
[15:27] | which means he’s trying to restore his power. | 那么他是想恢复他的法力 |
[15:30] | – And if he does – We’re boned. | -如果他成功了 -我们就死定了 |
[15:33] | Epically. | 死透透了 |
[15:46] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[15:47] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来吧 |
[15:49] | Oh, but I need healin’, Sister Jo. | 但我需要治愈啊 乔姐妹 |
[15:54] | Or should I say Anael. | 还是该说 艾娜尔 |
[15:59] | You’re an angel. | 你是个天使 |
[16:02] | Back atcha… | 你也是 |
[16:05] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[16:08] | What? No, “Eek!”? | 怎么 不惊叫吗 |
[16:10] | No “Spare me, Dark Master”” | 不向黑暗领主求饶吗 |
[16:14] | – No quaking fear? – Should I quake? | -不吓得发抖吗 -我该发抖吗 |
[16:17] | I mean, yeah, most people sort of do. Yeah. | 大部分人都抖的 是啊 |
[16:20] | I’m not most. | 我不是大部分人 |
[16:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | You’re special because you heal people for money. | 你很特别 因为你靠治愈人收钱 |
[16:28] | Not very heavenly, I have to say. | 不怎么有天堂的风范啊 |
[16:30] | We’re not in Heaven. We’re on Earth. | 我们不在天堂 我们在人间 |
[16:32] | You may have noticed, around here, | 你可能发现了 在这里 |
[16:35] | good life ain’t cheap. | 想过好生活是要花大钱的 |
[16:38] | After The Fall, | 坠落之后 |
[16:40] | all the angels were a mess, | 所有天使都很惨 |
[16:42] | desperate for “Housing.” | 急需个落脚的地方 |
[16:44] | Any vessel would do. | 什么皮囊都行 |
[16:46] | And they had no long game. | 他们毫不考虑长远计划 |
[16:48] | Yeah, that’s… | 是啊 |
[16:48] | I, on the other hand, took some care. | 而我 则精心挑选了一番 |
[16:52] | I listened. | 我听了 |
[16:53] | A woman was praying for her dying husband. | 有个女人为她濒死的丈夫祈祷 |
[16:55] | So we made a trade — his life for her vessel. | 所以我们做了个交易 他的命换她的皮囊 |
[17:01] | She was grateful. | 她很感激 |
[17:04] | I realized humans are so desperate for life, | 我意识到 人类如此渴求生命 |
[17:07] | they’d do almost anything, pay almost anything. | 他们什么都愿意做 什么都肯付出 |
[17:11] | So…ca-ching! | 所以 可以赚钱了 |
[17:14] | I was a so-so angel, but turns out, | 我本来是个一般的天使 但却发现 |
[17:17] | I am an excellent businesswoman. | 我是个厉害的女商人 |
[17:23] | That is very impressive. | 真是厉害 |
[17:26] | As you can see, my high-octane grace is a little bit low. | 你可以看到 我的能量现在有点少 |
[17:29] | So I came for a recharge, which unfortunately, | 所以我来补充一下 很不幸 |
[17:32] | doesn’t end well for you. | 对你就没有好结果了 |
[17:34] | Not very cost efficient, | 这样成本太高吧 |
[17:36] | running around, killing angels. | 到处去杀天使 |
[17:39] | – What? – Wouldn’t it make more sense | -什么 -更合理的应该是 |
[17:40] | to keep one premium angel on tap? | 留着一个优质天使吧 |
[17:45] | Take a sip now, sip later. | 时不时地喝一口 |
[17:48] | Not taking all the grace, | 不是一下吸食所有能量 |
[17:50] | but giving the angel time to recharge. | 而是给那个天使恢复的时间 |
[17:53] | Then rinse and repeat. | 然后再来 |
[17:56] | And that angel being… | 那个天使是… |
[18:01] | You’d do that? | 你愿那么做 |
[18:03] | It’s better than having you | 总比被你 |
[18:04] | suck me dry and kill me, isn’t it? | 吸干杀死要好吧 |
[18:06] | This way, I help you, you help me. | 这样 我帮你 你也帮我 |
[18:12] | Still a businesswoman. | 还是个女商人 |
[18:15] | Oh, well, if you see this man… | 好吧 如果你见到此人 |
[18:21] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰 先生 |
[18:24] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, no, I’m kind of working here, man. | 不行啊 我在上班呢 |
[18:27] | I tell you what. I’ll be quick. I promise. | 我保证 不会要很久的 |
[18:29] | Just tell me… | 告诉我 |
[18:30] | have you ever seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[18:35] | Actually, we had a lovely chat. | 我们聊得还挺愉快的 |
[18:37] | He was curious about this faith healer I’m saving up to see. | 他对我攒钱想去见的一个信仰治疗师很感兴趣 |
[18:40] | She’s gonna fix this leg right up. | 她会帮我治好腿的 |
[18:42] | Sister Jo? | 乔姐妹 |
[18:45] | And did he, uh… believe in her? | 他相信她吗 |
[18:47] | Not at first, but after I described her skills, | 起初不信 但我描述了她的本事 |
[18:50] | he was very supportive. | 他就非常支持了 |
[19:16] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[19:19] | So much better. | 好多了 |
[19:24] | That was so much more fun than my last time. | 比我上次好玩多了 |
[19:27] | I had to kill that guy. | 我不得不杀了那人 |
[19:30] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[19:32] | Two nights ago. | 两晚前 |
[19:33] | That was you? | 那是你啊 |
[19:36] | That was all over angel radio. | 天使电台里都传遍了 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:39] | Star power. Can’t fight it. | 明星效应 躲不掉的 |
[19:41] | Did anyone know you were coming here? | 有人知道你要来这里吗 |
[20:14] | It’s only you. | 是你们啊 |
[20:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:28] | Do we really have to do all this again? | 我们真得再来一遍吗 |
[20:30] | Last time we were together, | 我们上次碰面时 |
[20:31] | I saved your lives, and you shot me. | 我可救了你们 你却打了我 |
[20:35] | Doesn’t that make us even? | 我们不算扯平了吗 |
[20:36] | No, I guess not. | 不算 |
[20:37] | Dean asked you a question. What are you doing here? | 迪恩问你问题了 你在这里做什么 |
[20:40] | My sources tell me Lucifer’s back. | 我得到消息 路西法回来了 |
[20:42] | He’s weak and he’s — or was — | 他虚弱 而且至少曾经 |
[20:44] | in this wonderful little slice of Americana. | 到过这里 |
[20:49] | I was going to try and kill him, as were you, I assume. | 我本是来杀他的 相信你们也是 |
[20:53] | Great. | 好啊 |
[20:55] | Who are you working for? | 你在为谁工作 |
[20:57] | Isn’t it possible that I’m simply trying | 难道我不可能只是想 |
[20:59] | to strike a blow for the good of humanity? | 为全人类铲除威胁吗 |
[21:03] | No. | 不 |
[21:04] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[21:10] | And truth be told, taking out Lucifer | 老实说 干掉路西法 |
[21:11] | would be an enormous feather in the cap. | 能算是厉害的战绩 |
[21:13] | My business model is very, um… | 我的生意模式很 |
[21:16] | word of mouth. | 靠口碑 |
[21:20] | All right, so if Lucifer isn’t here, where is he? | 好吧 路西法不在这里 那他在哪 |
[21:23] | Ah, excellent question. | 问的很好 |
[21:25] | I propose we team up. | 我提议 我们组队 |
[21:30] | Share intel, cover more ground. | 分享情报 也能找更多地方 |
[21:34] | Huzzah! | 多棒 |
[21:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:47] | I say we take dick bag here back to the bunker, | 我们把这混蛋带回地堡 |
[21:50] | find out what he knows, and put a bullet in him, | 查明他都知道什么 然后崩了他 |
[21:52] | burn his bones, and flush his ashes. | 烧了他的骨头 把骨灰冲走 |
[21:54] | I like that plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[21:56] | Check this out. | 看啊 |
[22:00] | That’s Sister Jo? The faith healer? | 那就是乔姐妹吗 那个信仰治疗师 |
[22:06] | No, that’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[22:08] | She’s an angel. Her name is Anael. | 她是个天使 她叫艾娜尔 |
[22:12] | All right, so say Lucifer drained her and killed her. | 好吧 那如果路西法吸干了她 杀了她 |
[22:17] | Where’s her body? | 那她的尸体呢 |
[22:35] | – No way. – What you got? | -不可能 -什么情况 |
[22:38] | So I set an alert up on my phone. | 我在手机上设置了提醒 |
[22:40] | Looks like Sister Jo has just used her credit card. | 看来乔姐妹刚用了她的信用卡 |
[22:43] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:05] | You don’t have to rush. | 你不用急的 |
[23:12] | We can do this slowly. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[23:56] | It’s always so strange. | 感觉总是好怪 |
[24:00] | That final moment… | 最后的那一刻 |
[24:03] | when I’ve lost just enough grace that I’m almost — | 当我失去了不少能量 感觉几乎 |
[24:05] | Human? | 像个人类 |
[24:08] | I feel… | 我感觉到 |
[24:10] | emotions. | 情感 |
[24:14] | Sensations. | 知觉 |
[24:18] | Things they must feel. | 他们会感觉到的那些 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I had that experience. | 是啊 我也经历过 |
[24:24] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[24:27] | Hunger. Cold. Loneliness. | 饥饿 寒冷 孤独 |
[24:32] | I don’t know how they keep going. | 真不知他们怎么能活得下去 |
[24:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:36] | When I’m in that place, | 我处于那种状态时 |
[24:39] | I can see how there’d be pain. | 我能理解那会有痛苦 |
[24:42] | But there’s also hope. | 但也有希望 |
[24:45] | Love, even. | 甚至是爱 |
[24:48] | Angels can only imagine. | 天使只能靠想象 |
[24:51] | Sometimes I envy humans. | 有时我会羡慕人类 |
[24:53] | They can be anything. | 他们有各种可能性 |
[24:56] | Do you know what my job was? | 你知道我曾经的工作是什么吗 |
[24:58] | Upstairs? | 在楼上时 |
[25:01] | I pushed a button. | 我按按钮 |
[25:02] | A soul would come in, I’d push a button, | 有灵魂进来 我按个按钮 |
[25:05] | they’d be counted, and I’d wait for the next. | 那灵魂就被计数了 我就等着下一个 |
[25:09] | – It was so – Boring? | -那好… -无聊吗 |
[25:11] | Eternal. | 无休无止 |
[25:12] | I mean, I had ideas. | 我也有想法的 |
[25:15] | I saw how Heaven was running, and I knew how to fix it. | 我看到了天堂的运作方式 我知道该怎样改进 |
[25:19] | But no one would listen to me. | 但没人肯听我的 |
[25:20] | Not Michael, not Raphael, not Naomi. | 米迦勒 拉斐尔 娜奥米都是 |
[25:24] | They would just send me back to push my button. | 他们只是让我回去继续按按钮 |
[25:28] | So up there, you’re nobody. | 所以 在上面 你什么都不是 |
[25:29] | Down here, you’re somebody. | 而在这里 你是个人物 |
[25:35] | After The Fall, | 坠落之后 |
[25:37] | when we lost our wings, | 我们失去翅膀后 |
[25:40] | I wasn’t devastated. | 我并不伤心难过 |
[25:43] | I was liberated. I was finally free. | 我觉得解放了 终于自由了 |
[25:50] | But you must know how that feels. | 但你肯定了解那种感觉 |
[25:52] | No. | 不 |
[25:55] | No, I always wanted to…fit in, | 我一直想 融入的 |
[25:59] | please a father I couldn’t please. | 取悦一个我无法取悦的父亲 |
[26:03] | And now I’m gonna be a father. | 现在我要做父亲了 |
[26:06] | Probably screw it up like he did. | 或许也会像他一样搞砸 |
[26:11] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[26:14] | the great and terrible. | 伟大又可怕 |
[26:25] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么说那些 |
[26:28] | Stupid. | 好蠢 |
[26:30] | I mean, it’s like… | 反正 |
[26:34] | pretty soon, I’m not gonna feel anything, you know. | 我很快就什么都感觉不到了 |
[26:35] | I mean… | 毕竟 |
[26:37] | the more I do this, the stronger I get, | 我做这个次数越多 就越强大 |
[26:39] | the more me I become. | 也会越像我 |
[26:41] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[26:45] | Prince of Darkness. King of Lies. | 黑暗王子 谎言之王 |
[26:48] | I’m back, baby. | 我回来咯 |
[26:51] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:52] | And then? | 然后 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna find my son, | 我要找到我儿子 |
[26:57] | and the fun really starts. | 那才真正要好玩了 |
[27:10] | This better be good news. | 最好是好消息 |
[27:12] | It is, my lord. | 是的 大王 |
[27:13] | The prophet, we found him. | 我们找到那先知了 |
[27:26] | Hey, it’s you. | 是你 |
[27:28] | That — I-I thought I felt a presence. | 我就觉得我感觉到了什么 |
[27:30] | I sensed you as well. | 我也感觉到你了 |
[27:33] | Sam and Dean are — are still tracking Lucifer, | 萨姆和迪恩还在追踪路西法 |
[27:36] | but they asked me to check in on you. | 但他们叫我来看看你 |
[27:38] | Oh, well, uh, I’m making progress with the demon tablet, | 恶魔石碑我有所进展 |
[27:41] | but… oh, my goodness, it’s a challenge. | 但是 天呐 这真是太难了 |
[27:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah. I have determined, though, that there is definitely | 嗯 我已经确定 的确是 |
[27:50] | some kind of spell for, uh… you know… | 有咒语可以 |
[27:55] | opening a door to that other world. | 开启通往另一个世界的大门 |
[27:57] | Well, that would be very useful. | 那可是大有帮助 |
[27:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | The ingredients are very, very complicated. | 材料非常复杂 |
[28:03] | I-I’m just starting to, uh, decipher them. | 我才刚开始进行破解 |
[28:05] | Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. | 如果我能帮忙务必说 |
[28:08] | I doubt it, since apparently, I’m the only one on the planet | 恐怕不能 因为看来我是全世界 |
[28:10] | who can read the damn thing. | 唯一能看懂那玩意的人 |
[28:12] | I just hope I’m in time. | 我只希望我来得及 |
[28:14] | You mean, before Michael comes? | 赶在米迦勒过来之前 |
[28:15] | Before anything happens to Jack or the boys’ mom. | 赶在杰克或他们妈妈出事之前 |
[28:18] | I couldn’t live with myself | 如果他们不能 |
[28:20] | if they never make it out of that terrible place. | 逃离那可怕的地方我心里会过意不去的 |
[28:24] | Yes, yes, that would be very tragic. | 是啊 那就太惨了 |
[28:27] | Forget this. | 忘了这事 |
[28:31] | Whatever you find on that tablet, | 不管你在石碑上发现了什么 |
[28:33] | you will report to me. | 都要告诉我 |
[28:37] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[28:41] | Yes. | 好 |
[28:43] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[28:47] | Run along now. | 走吧 |
[29:10] | This is it? | 就这里吗 |
[29:12] | Yep. Last place Jo, or someone, used her credit card. | 嗯 乔或其他什么人最后用她信用卡的地方 |
[29:17] | Checked in last night. | 昨晚入住的 |
[29:18] | Do you think Lucifer is with her? | 你觉得路西法跟她在一起吗 |
[29:19] | Or she’s dead. One way to find out. | 或者她已经死了 想知道就去看看 |
[29:30] | Would you look at the… | 看啊 |
[29:32] | Wrong. That’s wrong. | 错了 都错了 |
[29:34] | Does anybody fact-check this stuff? | 有人对这玩意做过事实核实吗 |
[29:37] | I mean, that’s… | 真是的 |
[29:44] | This… | 这… |
[29:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:49] | My card? | 我的卡 |
[29:52] | Of course it’s good. | 当然没问题 |
[29:53] | Yeah, okay. Uh, you know what? | 好的 知道吗 |
[29:55] | Our system must be screwy. | 肯定是我们的系统出问题了 |
[29:57] | Do you mind bringing the card back so I can run it again? | 您可以再拿卡过来刷一下吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. Just a minute. | 好的 稍等 |
[30:00] | Sure. I’ll be here. That’s great. Thank you. | 很好 我就在这里等着 多谢了 |
[30:03] | Well, good news. She’s alive. | 好消息 她还活着 |
[30:12] | Anael. | 艾娜尔 |
[30:14] | Castiel. What are you doing here? | 卡西迪奥 你怎么在这里 |
[30:17] | We were gonna ask you the same thing. | 这话我们正想问你呢 |
[30:18] | We’re looking for Lucifer. Have you seen him? | 我们在找路西法 你见到他了吗 |
[30:19] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[30:22] | Yes. He’s in the room. | 是的 他在屋里 |
[30:25] | Has he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[30:26] | Not yet. He’s threatened. | 还没有呢 他有危险 |
[30:29] | He wants to drain my grace. | 他想吸干我的能量 |
[30:30] | – So he’s still weak. – Very. | -那他还虚弱着 -是的 |
[30:33] | You have to help me. | 你们得帮我 |
[30:35] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[30:37] | But first, you’re gonna help us. | 但首先 你得帮我们 |
[30:40] | Dad’s always stealing my best lines, man. | 爸爸总抢我的好台词 |
[30:46] | Lord Lucifer? Could you let me in? | 路西法大人 可以让我进去吗 |
[30:50] | Sorry. I forgot my key. | 抱歉 我忘了拿钥匙 |
[30:52] | “Lord Lucifer”? | 路西法大人 |
[30:55] | I likey. | 我喜欢 |
[31:00] | Really, uh… | 真的… |
[31:02] | Mornin’, Sunshine. | 早啊 帅哥 |
[31:03] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[31:05] | Gents. | 先生们 |
[31:12] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[31:13] | You’re alive. That’s… | 你还活着 那… |
[31:16] | – that’s awesome. – They made me. | -太好了 -他们逼我的 |
[31:18] | They forced me to tell them how weak you still are. | 他们逼我说出你依然非常虚弱 |
[31:24] | Well, great seeing ya. It’s been a long time. | 见到你们很高兴 好久没见了 |
[31:27] | Uh, nice jacket there, Dean. | 衣服真帅 迪恩 |
[31:28] | Your hair, Sam, is magnificent. | 你的头发 萨姆 太柔亮了 |
[31:30] | Is that a leave-in conditioner you have there? | 是用了免洗护发素吗 |
[31:37] | We got this. Go. | 我们能行的 走吧 |
[31:41] | So what are you gonna do now? You gonna — you gonna kill me? | 你们现在要怎么做 杀了我吗 |
[31:45] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[32:01] | – We need to go. – Okay, just — | -我们得走了 -好吧 |
[32:02] | I just wanna enjoy this for just a minute. | 我想先享受一下 |
[32:14] | That’s good. That’s really good. | 爽 太爽了 |
[32:30] | I’ve got to get in better shape. | 我真得让自己再强壮些了 |
[32:32] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[32:35] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you just — | 等等 你是… |
[32:36] | No. They vanished before it went off. | 不 他们在爆炸前瞬移了 |
[32:40] | But you’re welcome. | 但 不客气哦 |
[32:46] | All right, so why did ya, you know… | 好吧 你为什么要… |
[32:48] | Like I said, I help you, you help me. | 我说了 我帮你 你帮我 |
[32:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | Cool. | 好 |
[32:57] | Okay. So where on earth do we go now? | 好 那我们现在去哪 |
[33:08] | Congratulations, you just helped Lucifer escape. | 恭喜 你帮路西法逃走了 |
[33:10] | Put another way, I opted out of my own escape | 换种说法 我决定不自己逃走 |
[33:13] | and put myself in harm’s way to save your lives… | 以身犯险 来救你们 |
[33:17] | again. | 不是第一次了 |
[33:18] | All right, all right. How did you get out of the trunk? | 好吧 你怎么从后车厢里出来的 |
[33:21] | I’m Ketch. | 我是凯奇啊 |
[33:23] | I found the demon bomb in your weapons cache | 我在你们的武器库里发现了一枚恶魔炸弹 |
[33:25] | and I thought, with Lucifer’s weakened state, | 我想 以路西法虚弱的状态 |
[33:28] | it might make a dent. | 或许能有点作用 |
[33:29] | Well, it seems his “weakened stat”” | 看来他的”虚弱状态” |
[33:32] | may have been greatly exaggerated. | 可能被夸大了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, exactly. And — and Jo, w-what’s the deal with her? | 是啊 还有乔 她怎么回事啊 |
[33:37] | I don’t know. In Heaven, she was nothing. | 我不知道 她在天堂里什么都不是 |
[33:38] | She was a low-level functionary. | 就是低层公务员 |
[33:40] | Yeah, well, now she’s Satan’s gal pal. That’s awesome. | 现在她成了撒旦的闺蜜 太好了 |
[33:44] | Gentlemen, this may, once again, fall on deaf ears, | 先生们 你们又会左耳进右耳出 |
[33:46] | but I shall have another go. | 但我还是再说一次 |
[33:48] | Clearly, Lucifer’s more dangerous than we thought. | 显然 路西法比我们想的要危险 |
[33:51] | I propose we pool resources | 我提议 我们集合资源 |
[33:54] | and go after him together. | 一起去抓他 |
[33:57] | Dude, why would we ever trust you? | 哥们 我们凭什么信任你 |
[34:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | As proof of my sincerity, I shall come clean. | 为了证明我的真诚 我坦白 |
[34:05] | I’m working for Asmodeus. | 我在为阿斯摩太工作 |
[34:09] | – Happy? – What? | -高兴了吧 -什么 |
[34:12] | How is that supposed to make us feel better? | 这怎么能让我们开心 |
[34:14] | It’s not. It’s supposed to present an opportunity. | 不会 但这是个机会 |
[34:16] | If I’m working for him, | 如果我为他工作 |
[34:18] | then I can pass information on to you. | 那我可以给你们传递消息 |
[34:23] | Oh, right. And you would do that for us? | 得了 你愿为我们那么做吗 |
[34:26] | For everyone. | 为所有人 |
[34:29] | I know you think I’m a monster — | 我知道你们认为我是禽兽 |
[34:32] | Because you are. | 你就是 |
[34:35] | But even I must draw the line somewhere. | 但就算我 也是有底线的 |
[34:38] | And letting Lucifer free upon the Earth? | 让路西法自由行走于人间 |
[34:41] | Well, as it turns out, that’s my line. | 这触及了我的底线 |
[34:47] | Not to mention the whole Michael situation. | 更别提米迦勒的事 |
[34:51] | I know you want to kill me. | 我知道你们想杀我 |
[34:53] | I know you can’t forgive me. | 我知道你们不肯原谅我 |
[34:54] | But if you think about it, I’m the lesser of… | 但如果你们想想 我相比之下 |
[34:58] | Well, at least three evils. | 是至少三种邪恶里最小的 |
[35:06] | All I ask is that you wait to murder me | 我只求你们杀我之前 |
[35:10] | until after I prove useful. | 先让我证明自己的价值 |
[35:16] | I know we’ve had our problems in the past, | 我知道我们曾经有过矛盾 |
[35:18] | little family squabbles. | 家庭拌嘴 |
[35:21] | Just minor, little disagreements. | 就是些小小的不和 |
[35:23] | You know, kids being kids kinda stuff. | 孩子们斗气嘛 |
[35:26] | But right now, you need me. | 但现在 你们需要我 |
[35:28] | – Kill him. – Whoa, wait, hey! | -杀了他 -等等 |
[35:30] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. Okay. | 等等的 好吧 |
[35:32] | Number one, it’s true. I am powered down. | 首先 是的 我现在能力不足 |
[35:34] | But you can’t kill me. | 但你们不能杀了我 |
[35:36] | We could try. Repeatedly. | 我们可以反复尝试 |
[35:38] | Okay, look, number — number two, | 好吧 其次 |
[35:42] | I happen to know Heaven is in short supply of angels. | 我恰巧知道天堂缺天使了 |
[35:45] | All right, let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[35:46] | After Pop took a powder, your only strength, | 老爸走后 你们唯一的力量 |
[35:49] | your only defense was in numbers, yeah? | 唯一的防御 就是人多 |
[35:52] | And now, with the Prince of Hell basically running… | 现在 地狱王子差不多掌管了 |
[35:56] | Hell, if the dark side makes a move, y’all are screwed. | 地狱 如果黑暗方出手 你们就都完了 |
[36:01] | You…need…more…you. | 你们需要更多人 |
[36:06] | But with Dad gone and…everything, | 但老爸都走了 |
[36:09] | I mean, who’s still up for birthin’ angels? | 谁还能生天使啊 |
[36:15] | Yo! Yo! | 我啊 |
[36:18] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[36:19] | – Yeah. – He can, Dumah. | -能的 -他可以 杜马 |
[36:20] | Who are you to speak to me? | 你有什么资格跟我说话 |
[36:24] | Okay, she’s with me, and you’re gonna listen to her. | 好吧 她跟我一起的 你得听她说 |
[36:27] | Hey, look, I was here when you, when all of you were born. | 听着 你们出生时 我可在场 |
[36:30] | I saw how the old man did it. | 我看到老头子怎么做的了 |
[36:31] | I can make angels. Okay? | 我可以制造天使的 好吗 |
[36:34] | And I’ll do it, if… | 我愿意做 只要 |
[36:37] | Enough games, Lucifer. | 别玩游戏了 路西法 |
[36:39] | If for my incredible act of generosity, | 如果为了回馈我非凡的慷慨之举 |
[36:44] | you name me the undisputed and unquestioned | 你们让我成为天堂无可争议的 |
[36:47] | ruler of Heaven. | 统治者 |
[36:52] | Yeah? It’s funny. | 是吗 好笑吧 |
[36:57] | Oh, come on. Let’s face it. You don’t wanna run the place. | 得了 承认吧 你不想管理那里的 |
[37:00] | Angels were designed to follow, not lead. | 天使天生是追随者 不是领导者 |
[37:02] | Don’t give me the stink eye. That wasn’t my idea. | 别冲我翻白眼 又不是我定的 |
[37:05] | The point is, you need me. | 重点是 你们需要我 |
[37:09] | And icing on the cake, guys — | 最好的是 |
[37:13] | how’d you like your wings back? | 你们想恢复翅膀吗 |
[37:33] | So Ketch — can we trust him? | 凯奇 我们能信任他吗 |
[37:36] | Not even a little. | 完全不能 |
[37:37] | Yeah, of course not, but… | 当然不能 但是 |
[37:40] | we need him, for now. | 我们暂时需要他 |
[37:42] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:44] | And when we don’t? | 但等我们不需要他了呢 |
[37:47] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[37:55] | Donatello, you’re doing great. | 多纳泰罗 你做得很好 |
[37:57] | I mean, looks like you made a lot of progress. | 看来你的进展巨大 |
[37:59] | It’s like pulling freaking teeth! | 简直像拔牙 |
[38:06] | I… | 我… |
[38:09] | I’m working my way through the ingredients. | 我在破解材料 |
[38:13] | Right. Okay. | 好 好 |
[38:16] | But at least we know the spell we need is in there. | 但至少我们知道我们需要的咒语在里面 |
[38:19] | And we have a plan. | 我们有计划了 |
[38:53] | Hail to the King, baby. | 国王万岁 |
[39:00] | I missed him by seconds. | 我就晚了一步 |
[39:03] | Rest assured, Lucifer will be found. | 不过放心 路西法会被找到的 |
[39:06] | And killed before he causes any more problems. | 并在他再惹事之前干掉他 |
[39:11] | Or those idiot Winchesters use him | 否则那些温家的白痴就要利用他 |
[39:13] | to open up a gate to Michael Land. | 开启大门去米迦勒的地盘了 |
[39:17] | Another stick-up-his-ass archangel | 我最不需要的就是又一个 |
[39:18] | is the last thing I need. | 自命不凡的大天使 |
[39:20] | Yes, well, Lucifer is getting strong, | 是啊 路西法在渐渐变强 |
[39:22] | and as good as I am, and I am… | 我虽然厉害 我可是 |
[39:26] | very good, | 相当厉害 |
[39:27] | I don’t think even I can beat the Devil at full power. | 我觉得就连我也别想战胜能量满格的魔鬼 |
[39:32] | About that. | 关于这个嘛 |
[39:34] | You recall the important errand I had mentioned? | 你记得我提到的那件要事吗 |
[39:39] | Word had got back to me that a certain artifact | 我听说 一件我以为已经 |
[39:42] | I thought had been lost forever | 永远遗失的器物 |
[39:45] | resurfaced. | 又出现了 |
[39:49] | And now it’s mine. | 现在它是我的了 |
[39:58] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[40:01] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[40:03] | The only known weapon capable of destroying an archangel — | 唯一已知可以杀死大天使的武器 |
[40:09] | the archangel blade. | 大天使之刃 |
[40:14] | You’ll forgive me, but my reading of the lore | 请原谅 但据我对传说的了解 |
[40:17] | suggests that the… | 据说 |
[40:19] | blade is only effective if wielded by an archangel. | 只有大天使操刃才能有效 |
[40:22] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[40:26] | Thanks for the news flash. | 多谢提醒了 |
[40:31] | Allow me to make an introduction. | 容我向你介绍 |
[40:33] | Mr. Ketch… | 凯奇先生 |
[40:49] | Meet the Archangel Gabriel. | 这位是大天使加百列 |