时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Holy oil! | 圣油 |
[00:29] | Okay, move! | 好 闪开 |
[01:03] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. Yes. Uh, sorry about the mess. | 是的 抱歉搞得这么乱 |
[01:08] | You boys just took down an evil plushie | 你们刚干掉一个想杀我的 |
[01:09] | that was trying to kill me. We’re all good. | 邪恶绒毛玩具 我不介意 |
[01:12] | Alan? | 阿伦 |
[01:14] | Everything okay in here? | 这里没事吧 |
[01:16] | – Oh, uh, hey, Jay. – I heard the ruckus next door, and I… | -杰 -我在隔壁听到了动静 |
[01:19] | What in the…What… | 怎么回事 |
[01:22] | holy heck? | 我去 |
[01:24] | It — it was a-a… | 是… |
[01:25] | – Did they do this? – No. Naw, it was a… | -是他们干的吗 -不是 |
[01:27] | Defective product. | 产品出了故障 |
[01:28] | Yeah, sometimes the batteries in these… | 是啊 有时这种大… |
[01:31] | giant stuffed dinosaurs just explode. | 毛绒恐龙的电池会爆炸 |
[01:34] | Yeah, never buy anything from Mooselyvania. | 是啊 千万别买三无产品 |
[01:36] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[01:38] | – Okay. – Uh, guys, this is Jay. | -好吧 -这是杰 |
[01:41] | He’s the big man around this neighborhood. | 他是这里的大人物 |
[01:43] | Owns practically the whole damn thing — | 这里几乎全是他的 |
[01:45] | the Chinese joint, the laundromat. | 中餐馆 洗衣店 |
[01:48] | Great. Great, great, great. Yeah, that’s very cool. | 太好了 那可真不错 |
[01:49] | Can you guys give us a second? | 可以给我们点时间吗 |
[01:51] | Great. Nice cover. | 好 真会说 |
[01:53] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意啊 |
[01:54] | I mean, we rolled into town | 我们到这儿来 |
[01:55] | because people were seeing a lizard monster. | 是因为有人看到了蜥蜴怪 |
[01:57] | And yes, we tracked it back here, | 是啊 我们追踪到了这里 |
[01:58] | – but no way did I think we’d end up — – Killing Barney? | -但我完全没想到我们会 -杀玩具恐龙 |
[02:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:01] | Was pretty satisfying, though, wasn’t it? | 还挺有满足感的 是吧 |
[02:04] | Probably just a cursed object. | 大概是诅咒物件 |
[02:05] | Well, it didn’t act like a cursed object. | 但看这样子又不像诅咒物件 |
[02:06] | We should probably do some digging. | 我们最好查查看 |
[02:08] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Yeah, great. | 嗯 没事 |
[02:14] | Yeah. Uh, we were just gonna head out. | 嗯 我们正要走 |
[02:16] | Hold up. | 别急 |
[02:17] | You boys saved my life. | 你们救了我一命 |
[02:21] | Anything you want, it’s yours. | 你们想要什么 随便挑 |
[02:23] | We could never. We’re — we’re just happy we could help. | 那怎么行 我们很高兴能帮上忙 |
[02:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:28] | Anything? | 随便挑吗 |
[02:37] | Dean, this is ridiculous. | 迪恩 你太荒唐了 |
[02:40] | Look, giving us this made him feel good, okay? | 给我们这个他也高兴 |
[02:42] | – Yeah, where are you gonna put this? You… – I’m the good guy. | -你打算放哪啊 -我是好人啊 |
[02:44] | Take it easy! | 慢点好不好 |
[02:45] | – What? – She’s delicate! | -怎么了 -她很娇弱的 |
[02:47] | She… | 她 |
[02:48] | – Go that way. I’ll lead. – W-what? | -你往那边去 我来领路 -什么 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Dean… | 迪恩 |
[02:52] | Dude, watch out. | 你小心点 |
[03:04] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:06] | – Research. – Okay. | -做研究 -好 |
[03:08] | You know, it’s the strangest thing. | 真是奇怪 |
[03:09] | I-I can’t find anything on a-a cursed object | 我完全查不到有诅咒物件 |
[03:13] | that actually physically attacks people. | 会真正对人发起攻击的例子 |
[03:15] | Dude, it’s over. All right? | 哥们 那都结束了 |
[03:17] | Be like Elsa — Let it go. | 学学艾尔莎 放手吧 |
[03:24] | – “Be like Elsa”? – Ah? Right? | -学学艾尔莎 -是吧 |
[03:27] | Come here. I need to show you something. It’s important. | 过来 我给你看样重要的东西 |
[03:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:35] | Behold… | 看啊 |
[03:37] | the Dean-cave. | 迪恩洞 |
[03:39] | Or Fortress of Dean-a-tude. | 或是迪恩堡 |
[03:41] | Just — still trying to figure that one out. | 名字还在想 |
[03:44] | We got Foosball. | 桌上足球 |
[03:45] | We’ve got jukebox — all vinyl, obviously. | 点唱机 不用说 都是黑胶盘 |
[03:48] | Double La-Z-Boy recliners. | 两个懒人沙发 |
[03:50] | And, of course, the bar. | 当然 还有酒吧 |
[03:52] | Still a work-in-progress. | 还在调整 |
[03:54] | It’s gonna have a kegerator because…Well, it’s gonna. | 会安生啤保鲜机的 因为 必须的 |
[03:57] | And finally… | 还有最后 |
[03:59] | the pièce de résistance. | 重头戏 |
[04:01] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[04:03] | When did you have time to do all this? | 你哪来的时间干这个的 |
[04:05] | When it’s important, you make time, Sammy. | 重要的事总能抽出时间来做 萨姆 |
[04:06] | Wh– | 什么 |
[04:08] | Let’s give this bad boy a test run, huh? | 我们来测试一下吧 |
[04:24] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:34] | Dean? What just… | 迪恩 发生了什么 |
[04:37] | – You’re a cartoon! – You’re a cartoon! | -你是卡通人了 -你是卡通人了 |
[04:39] | – I’m a cartoon! – I’m a cartoon! | -我也是卡通人了 -我也是卡通人了 |
[04:40] | Uh, is — is this… Okay, okay, okay. | 这是 好吧 |
[04:42] | This is dream. It’s gotta be a — | 这是梦 肯的是… |
[04:44] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[04:46] | It’s not a dream. | 不是梦 |
[04:48] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[04:49] | This is, uh… | 这是 |
[04:51] | You saw that light. | 你看到那道光了 |
[04:52] | D-did we just get sucked into the TV? | 我们是被吸进了电视里吗 |
[04:55] | Or maybe this is an angel thing. | 或许 这是天使干的 |
[04:57] | Or — or the Trickster. | 或是恶作剧精灵 |
[04:59] | No, he’s dead. | 他都死了 |
[05:00] | Or is he? | 他真死了吗 |
[05:02] | Dean, what the hell? | 迪恩 怎么回事啊 |
[05:04] | I don’t know, Sam. I… | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[05:08] | How did the car get here? | 那辆车怎么进来的 |
[05:10] | I had the keys in my pocket? | 我兜里揣着钥匙吗 |
[05:12] | Or maybe — Wait, seriously? | 或许 等等 不是吧 |
[05:13] | That’s what’s bumping you about this? | 这就是让你无法接受的地方吗 |
[05:15] | Okay, look, are we animated? Yes. | 好吧 我们是动画了吗 是的 |
[05:18] | Is it weird? Yes. | 这奇怪吗 是的 |
[05:20] | It’s beyond weird. | 简直不可描述的奇怪 |
[05:21] | Well, and “beyond weird” is kind of our thing. | “不可描述的奇怪”是我们的专长 |
[05:24] | So whatever happened, we’ll figure it out. | 不管是怎么回事 我们都会搞清楚的 |
[05:26] | This is a case, so let’s work it. | 这是件案子 我们来查吧 |
[05:29] | How? | 怎么查 |
[05:30] | Same as always. | 还像以往那样 |
[05:32] | We drive. | 上路 |
[05:42] | A malt shop. Really? | 酒铺 不是吧 |
[05:44] | Look, let’s just head in, | 我们进去 |
[05:46] | ask around, see what we can see. | 到处打听一下 看看情况 |
[05:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:51] | That — that — that — that’s, uh, that’s… | 那是… |
[05:53] | That’s the Mystery Machine. | 那是神秘机器 |
[05:55] | We’re not just in any cartoon. | 我们不是在普通的卡通里 |
[05:56] | We’re in Scooby-Doo! | 我们在《史酷比狗》里 |
[06:23] | That’s the freakin’ Scooby Gang! | 那是史酷比帮 |
[06:25] | Here you are. Four milkshakes. | 给 四杯奶昔 |
[06:29] | Great. So we’re stuck in a cartoon with a talking dog. | 这可好 我们困在了一部有会说话狗的卡通里 |
[06:33] | Not just any talking dog, the talking dog. | 不是普通的会说话狗 他可是最著名的 |
[06:37] | The greatest talking dog in history. | 历史上最伟大的会说话狗 |
[06:40] | Now come on! | 来吧 |
[06:41] | Dibs on Daphne. | 达芙妮是我的了 |
[06:46] | Jeepers! | 天呐 |
[06:47] | Those sure were some super groovy tunes. | 这曲子可真是好听 |
[06:50] | Oh, man. This is like a dream come true. | 天呐 这简直像梦想成真 |
[06:52] | Your dream is to hang out with the Scooby Gang? | 你的梦想就是跟史酷比帮一起玩吗 |
[06:55] | Sam, growing up on the road, no matter where Dad dragged us, | 萨姆 到处奔波着长大 不管爸爸带我们去哪 |
[06:59] | no matter what we did, there was always a TV. | 不管我们在做什么 总有一台电视 |
[07:02] | And you know what was always on that TV? | 你知道电视上总在演什么吗 |
[07:05] | Scooby and the gang. | 史酷比和朋友们 |
[07:06] | These guys, they’re our friggin’ role models, man. | 他们可是我们的榜样 |
[07:09] | Except Fred. He’s a wad. | 除了弗莱德 他是个二货 |
[07:10] | He’s…What? | 他什么 |
[07:12] | Just think about it — we do the same thing. | 想想吧 我们也跟他们一样 |
[07:15] | We go to spooky places, we solve mysteries, | 我们也去恐怖的地方 也破解迷案 |
[07:17] | we fight ghosts. | 也打鬼 |
[07:19] | Yeah, except our ghosts don’t wear masks, | 但我们的鬼可不戴面具 |
[07:21] | and we don’t have a talking dog. | 而且我们没有会说话的狗 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. I mean, Cass is kind of like a talking dog. | 这个嘛 小卡就有点像会说话的狗 |
[07:28] | Now, how do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[07:29] | – Two-dimensional. – Perfect! | -二次元 -太棒了 |
[07:35] | I’m Dean. My brother, Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是我弟弟 萨姆 |
[07:37] | Mind if we join you? | 可以坐这儿吗 |
[07:41] | Of course not! There’s plenty of room. | 当然 这里地方足够 |
[07:43] | I’m Fred. | 我是弗莱德 |
[07:44] | This is Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, and — | 这是薇玛 夏吉 史酷比 |
[07:47] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[07:48] | Enchanté. | 幸会 |
[07:50] | Of course we know you. You guys are famous. | 我们当然认识你们 你们很有名的 |
[07:53] | Famous? | 有名 |
[07:56] | Like, the only thing we’re famous for is our eating skills. | 我们唯一出名的就是食量 |
[07:59] | Yum, yum, yum. | 美味啊 |
[08:00] | So looks like you guys are celebrating something? | 你们似乎在庆祝什么 |
[08:03] | We are! We just found out | 是啊 我们刚得知 |
[08:05] | that Scooby’s been named as one of the heirs to a fortune, | 史酷比继承了一笔财富 |
[08:08] | left to him by an old Southern colonel. | 是一位南方老上校留给他的 |
[08:10] | Scooby saved him from drowning in a fish pond. | 史酷比从一个鱼塘里救出了差点淹死的他 |
[08:14] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[08:17] | Scooby. | 史酷比 |
[08:19] | Okay, okay. But he’s dead now, right? | 好吧 但他现在死了吧 |
[08:23] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:23] | Uh, cancer. | 癌症 |
[08:25] | Give us a second. | 给我们点时间 |
[08:29] | You wanna pull that stick out of your… | 你要不要别那么… |
[08:31] | nether regions | 拘谨 |
[08:33] | – and just play along here? – Play… | -配合一下 -配 |
[08:35] | There are no words in this newspaper, Dean. | 这份报纸上都没有字 迪恩 |
[08:38] | We should be trying to get out of here | 我们应该努力离开这里 |
[08:40] | and instead, you — you’re hanging out with Marmaduke. | 结果你却在跟大丹狗马默杜克谈笑风生 |
[08:43] | How dare you! | 你好大胆 |
[08:44] | And hitting on Daphne, when she’s clearly with Fred. | 还去泡达芙妮 她显然跟弗莱德是一起的 |
[08:47] | She’s settling, all right? | 她只是在将就 好吗 |
[08:49] | Daphne could do so much better. | 达芙妮可以找个更好的 |
[08:51] | Last time we got zapped into TV, we got out by playing our part. | 我们上次被吸进电视里 是靠配合演戏出来的 |
[08:54] | This is probably like that. | 这可能跟那次一样 |
[08:56] | The gang, they’re about to get a mystery. | 他们即将碰到谜题了 |
[08:58] | I don’t know, gang. | 不好说啊 朋友们 |
[08:59] | Sounds like this could be the start of a mystery. | 这或许是一个谜题的开始 |
[09:02] | You know, uh, Sam and I | 萨姆和我 |
[09:04] | are actually mystery solvers, too. | 其实也是专门解谜的人 |
[09:07] | Mind if we tag along? | 我们可以一起来吗 |
[09:08] | That sounds like a swell idea. | 听上去是个好主意 |
[09:10] | In fact, I think it’s high time we hit the road. | 事实上 我觉得我们该上路了 |
[09:13] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[09:15] | Road food! Road food! | 上路食物 |
[09:22] | Heck, yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:27] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 |
[09:28] | Look how big my mouth is! | 看看我嘴巴多大 |
[09:38] | Hey, why don’t you guys follow us up to the Colonel’s mansion? | 你们跟着我们去上校的豪宅吧 |
[09:40] | I don’t know, Freddie. I’m not sure Baby can go that slow. | 弗莱德啊 我的宝贝未必能开得那么慢 |
[09:43] | Well, the Mystery Machine is a lot faster than it looks. | 神秘机器可比看上去快多了 |
[09:46] | Oh, yeah? Well, let’s see who can get there first. | 是吗 那我们比比谁先到吧 |
[09:49] | Or are you…chicken? | 难道你…怕了吗 |
[09:51] | Well, I’m game if you are. | 如果你愿比我就愿意 |
[09:53] | Hey, why do you hate Fred so much? | 你为什么那么讨厌弗莱德 |
[09:55] | He thinks he’s so cool, with his perfect hair, | 他自以为很酷 发型完美 |
[09:57] | his can-do attitude, | 态度积极 |
[09:59] | that stupid ascot. | 蠢领巾 |
[10:00] | Let’s do this! | 我们来吧 |
[10:17] | Did… did you just get beat by a microvan? | 你是被小货车甩在了后面吗 |
[10:21] | The light was red! The light… | 还是红灯呢 |
[10:23] | Fred! | 弗莱德 |
[10:39] | Look, all I’m saying is that, aerodynamically speaking, | 我就是说 从空气动力学角度讲 |
[10:41] | there is no way my Baby should lose to… | 我家宝贝车是绝不会输给 |
[10:44] | that. | 它的 |
[10:45] | Unless Fred cheated, which he clearly did. | 除非弗莱德作弊了 显然就是这样 |
[10:47] | Dude, get over it. | 哥们 放下吧 |
[10:51] | No! | 不要 |
[10:57] | “A Night of Fright is No Delight.” | 《惊惧之夜可不好玩》 |
[10:59] | – What? – That’s the episode we’re in. | -什么 -我们就是在这一集里 |
[11:01] | I’ve seen it, like, a million times. | 我都看过数百万遍了 |
[11:04] | Attention, everybody. | 各位请注意 |
[11:06] | As you all know, I am Cosgood Creeps, | 你们都知道 我是克斯古·克里普斯 |
[11:10] | attorney of the late Colonel Sanders. | 去世的山德士上校的律师 |
[11:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:14] | My client was a bit odd. | 我的客户有点奇怪 |
[11:17] | His only directions were to play this record for you. | 他唯一的指示是为你们播放这张唱片 |
[11:21] | Yeah! Classic vinyl. | 棒 经典黑胶 |
[11:25] | Greetin’s, y’all! | 各位好 |
[11:27] | Cousin Simple, Nephew Norble, | 辛坡表亲 诺博外甥 |
[11:30] | Sweet Cousin Maldahyde, Cousin Slicker, | 好表亲梅达海德 表亲斯力克 |
[11:33] | and my old friend, Scooby-Doo. | 还有我的老朋友 史酷比 |
[11:36] | You’re all gonna receive an equal share of $1 million, | 你们都将得到数额相等的一百万美金遗产 |
[11:40] | providing you spend tonight here in the old family mansion. | 只要你们今晚在这栋老家宅里度过 |
[11:45] | Oh, one more thing — | 还有件事 |
[11:47] | the house is haunted. | 这房子闹鬼 |
[11:50] | – Haunted? – Haunted? | -闹鬼 -闹鬼 |
[11:51] | Yes, haunted. | 是的 闹鬼 |
[11:53] | And if any of you can’t make it through the night, | 如果你们有谁撑不过今晚 |
[11:55] | his or her share of my fortune will go to the others. | 他或她那部分遗产就要分给其他人 |
[11:58] | Now good night and pleasant dreams, y’all. | 晚安 好梦咯 |
[12:04] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[12:10] | What kind of a weirdo sets all this up? | 什么样的怪人会做这种安排 |
[12:12] | I mean, spend the night in a haunted house for $1 million? | 在一座鬼屋里待一晚就得到一百万美金 |
[12:15] | That can’t be legal. | 这怎么可能合法 |
[12:16] | Sam, come on. The house isn’t really haunted. | 萨姆 得了 这房子才不是真闹鬼 |
[12:19] | – I’m not — – And things like this happen all the time. | -我不是 -而且这种事经常发生 |
[12:22] | Oh, yeah, maybe in a car– | 是啊 或许在卡… |
[12:27] | Dude, what’s wrong with you? | 哥们 你什么毛病 |
[12:29] | They don’t know that they’re in a…A C-word. | 他们不知道自己是在卡开头的那个词里 |
[12:32] | And we’re not gonna tell ’em about anything. | 我们也绝不能说 |
[12:34] | Not where we’re from, not about monsters. | 不能说我们来自哪里 还有打怪的事 |
[12:36] | Nothing. Capiche? | 什么都不能说 知道了吗 |
[12:38] | They are pure and innocent and good, | 他们纯洁无辜美好 |
[12:40] | and we’re gonna keep it that way. | 我们要维持这种状态 |
[12:42] | Look, if you’ve seen this episode, | 如果你看过了这一集 |
[12:43] | why — why can’t we just skip to the end? | 我们为什么不直接跳到结局呢 |
[12:45] | Well, ’cause sometimes it’s about the journey | 因为有时重要的是旅程 |
[12:48] | and not the destination. | 而不是目的地 |
[12:49] | Or do you just want more time to try and get with Daphne? | 还是你想要更多时间去泡达芙妮 |
[12:53] | Do not ruin this for me! | 别毁了我的好事 |
[12:55] | I’ll return to the house in the morning | 我会早上再来 |
[12:58] | to find out which of you remain, | 看看你们还剩下哪个 |
[13:01] | if any. | 还是全跑了 |
[13:08] | Turns out, he’s the bad guy. | 最后发现 他是坏人 |
[13:09] | You don’t say. | 完全不明显呢 |
[13:11] | 10:00, | 10点了 |
[13:11] | and I suggest we all turn in. | 我建议咱们都去睡 |
[13:14] | So, Daphne… | 达芙妮 |
[13:16] | old drafty house. | 老房子小风嗖嗖的 |
[13:18] | What say you and I bunk together? | 要不要跟我一起睡 |
[13:20] | Oh, Dean! Boys and girls don’t sleep in the same room, silly. | 迪恩 男生女生怎么能同屋睡呢 |
[13:24] | Come on, Velma. | 来吧 薇玛 |
[13:26] | Guess you’re with me, slugger. | 看来你要跟我一个屋了 猛男 |
[13:28] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[13:39] | Relax, Scooby. We’ll spend the night with ya. | 放松 史酷比 有我们陪你呢 |
[13:42] | Now let’s hit the sack. | 我们睡吧 |
[13:45] | Are you wearing… A nightgown? | 你穿的是 睡裙吗 |
[13:48] | It’s called a sleeping robe. | 这叫睡袍 |
[13:50] | Between you and me, it’s freakin’ comfortable. | 别说出去 这可舒服了 |
[13:53] | It’s like I’m wrapped in hugs. | 就像被人拥抱 |
[13:55] | So those new guys are kinda groovy. | 那俩新来的还挺有趣 |
[13:58] | Sure, Dean’s all right. | 是啊 迪恩还行 |
[13:59] | But that big lug… What a dummy. | 但那个大块头 真傻帽 |
[14:01] | “Haunted.” Sheesh. Like that’s a real thing. | “闹鬼” 就好像真有那回事 |
[14:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:06] | Oh, nothing. Just… | 没事 |
[14:07] | I thought big lugs were kinda your thing. | 我以为你就喜欢大块头呢 |
[14:39] | Is that all you’re gonna do? Eat? | 你就真只顾着吃东西吗 |
[14:42] | Relax. In a few minutes, | 放松 再过几分钟 |
[14:43] | we’re gonna find out that Cousin Simple’s missing, | 我们就会发现辛坡表亲失踪了 |
[14:45] | the Scoobies are gonna think that it’s a ghost, | 史酷比帮会以为是鬼魂 |
[14:47] | but really, it’s just the lawyer Cosgood Creeps in disguise. | 但其实是律师克斯古·克里普斯假扮的 |
[14:52] | Told ya. | 我说的吧 |
[14:53] | Come on, gang! Let’s check it out! | 走吧 朋友们 我们去看看 |
[15:10] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:13] | No, the dummy bodies don’t show up until later. | 不对 假尸体是过会儿才会出现的 |
[15:15] | Dean, this isn’t a dummy. This is blood. | 迪恩 这不是假的 这是血 |
[15:19] | He’s — he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:20] | Like — like, really, actually dead. | 他真死了 |
[15:24] | Jinkies! | 老天爷 |
[15:26] | Jeepers! | 天呐 |
[15:27] | Zoinks! | 哎呦 |
[15:29] | Ruh-roh! | 妈呀 |
[15:31] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[15:40] | Well, gang, it looks like | 朋友们 看来我们 |
[15:42] | we’ve got another mystery on our hands. | 又遇到谜题了 |
[15:44] | Are you kidding me, Fred? | 你开玩笑吗 弗莱德 |
[15:45] | Dude, someone’s dead. A little respect. | 哥们 有人死了 放尊重点啊 |
[15:48] | Yeah, Fred. He can be such a jerk. | 是啊 弗莱德 他怎么那么混蛋 |
[15:51] | – Right, Daphne? – Not really. | -是吧 达芙妮 -没有啊 |
[15:55] | We should look for evidence… | 我们应该去找证据 |
[15:56] | like fingerprints or fluids. | 比如指纹 或体液 |
[15:59] | – Fluids? – Dude, this is not | -体液 -哥们 这一集 |
[16:01] | the way things went down in the episode. | 不该是这样的 |
[16:03] | I remember everything that happened in Scooby-Doo, | 我清楚记得《史酷比狗》里的一切 |
[16:06] | and no one ever got stabbed in the back | 从没有人被背后捅刀 |
[16:07] | and ended up in a pool of their own blood. | 躺在自己的血泊里 |
[16:10] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[16:11] | so, if that guy can die for real in this cartoon, | 如果那人可以在卡通里真死 |
[16:16] | that means we can, too. | 那我们也可以 |
[16:17] | It doesn’t matter if we die. Scooby-Doo could die! | 我们死不死不要紧 史酷比狗可能会死啊 |
[16:20] | And that’s not happening, not on my watch. | 有我在这种事就绝不能发生 |
[16:22] | I’d take a bullet for that dog. | 我愿为那只狗挡子弹 |
[16:24] | There has to be a logical explanation for what’s going on. | 发生的一切肯定是有合理解释的 |
[16:28] | Besides a ghost hunting us down to collect an inheritance? | 除了鬼在追杀我们好拿到遗产吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, what he said. | 就他说的 |
[16:33] | What would a ghost need with money? | 鬼要钱干什么呢 |
[16:35] | Precisely. And besides, | 就是啊 再说 |
[16:37] | there’s no such thing as ghosts | 这世上根本没有鬼 |
[16:39] | So once you eliminate the impossible, | 所以 一旦排除了不可能 |
[16:41] | whatever remains, no matter how improbable, | 所剩下的 不管看上去多么难以置信 |
[16:43] | – must be the truth. – Look! | -都肯定是真相 -看 |
[16:55] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[16:59] | Not today, freak! | 今天别想作怪 |
[17:03] | – Cass? – Cass? | -小卡 -小卡 |
[17:04] | Like, you know this guy? | 你们认识他吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, yeah. He’s a — he’s a friend of ours. | 嗯 他是我们一个朋友 |
[17:09] | Neato! | 好棒 |
[17:11] | Castiel, the Scooby Gang. | 卡西迪奥 他们是史酷比帮 |
[17:15] | Castiel? It sounds like a great Italian pizza place. | 卡西迪奥 听着像很不错的意大利披萨餐厅 |
[17:20] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[17:22] | Nice to meet you, too. | 认识你也很高兴 |
[17:24] | Sam, Dean… this dog is talking. | 萨姆 迪恩 这只狗会说话 |
[17:27] | – Yep. – Cass, how did you get here? | -是啊 -小卡 你怎么进来的 |
[17:30] | Well, I was looking for you at the bunker when… | 我正在地堡里找你们 |
[17:33] | Sam? Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[17:35] | I’m back from Syria with fruit from the Tree of Life. | 我从叙利亚带生命之树的果实回来了 |
[17:39] | The tree was guarded by a pack of djinn. | 树由一群精灵守护 |
[17:41] | I killed most of them, bargained with the rest. | 大部分被我杀了 然后跟剩下的谈了个交易 |
[17:46] | Think I’m… | 我 |
[17:48] | technically married to their queen now. | 好像算是跟他们的女王结婚了 |
[17:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:52] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[17:54] | Hey, why don’t you guys follow us up to the Colonel’s mansion? | 你们跟着我们去上校的豪宅吧 |
[17:56] | – I don’t know, Freddie. – Dean? | -弗莱德啊 -迪恩 |
[17:58] | I’m not sure Baby can go that slow. | 我的宝贝未必能开得那么慢 |
[18:00] | Well, the Mystery Machine is a lot faster than it looks. | 神秘机器可比看上去快多了 |
[18:03] | Oh, yeah? Well, let’s see who can get there first. | 是吗 那我们比比谁先到吧 |
[18:05] | Or are you…chicken? | 难道你…怕了吗 |
[18:07] | Well, I’m game if you are. | 如果你愿比我就愿意 |
[18:09] | Hey, why do you hate Fred so much? | 你为什么那么讨厌弗莱德 |
[18:11] | He thinks he’s so cool, with his perfect hair, | 他自以为很酷 发型完美 |
[18:14] | his can-do attitude, | 态度积极 |
[18:15] | – that stupid ascot. – Let’s do this! | -蠢领巾 -我们来吧 |
[18:17] | I saw purple sparks, then a flash of light, | 我看到了紫光 一阵闪光 |
[18:20] | and the next thing I knew, I was in this strange world. | 紧接着 我就进入了这个奇怪的世界 |
[18:24] | I saw you race off… | 我看到你们飞速驶离 |
[18:26] | and I’ve been trying to catch up ever since. | 此后就一直在努力赶上来 |
[18:28] | You saw purple sparks? | 你看到了紫光 |
[18:31] | Dean, that’s like with the killer stuffed dinosaur. | 迪恩 这跟那个杀人毛绒恐龙一样 |
[18:33] | And they were both in that pawn shop. | 而且它们都曾在那间典当行里 |
[18:35] | Maybe this is all connected. | 或许这一切都有关联 |
[18:37] | “Killer stuffed dinosaur”? | “杀人毛绒恐龙” |
[18:40] | I-I didn’t mean a real… | 我不是说真有 |
[18:42] | It’s a book we’re writing. | 是我们在写的一本书 |
[18:43] | Yeah, about… killer stuffed dinosaurs. | 是啊 讲杀人毛绒恐龙的 |
[18:47] | It’s called… | 叫做 |
[18:48] | “The Killer Stuffed Dinosaur in Love.” | 《坠入爱河的杀人毛绒恐龙》 |
[18:53] | Great title. | 好标题 |
[18:54] | Yeah. Great title. | 是啊 好标题 |
[18:56] | Well, if he isn’t responsible for Cousin Simple’s death, | 如果不是他杀了辛坡表亲 |
[18:59] | who is? | 那是谁 |
[19:01] | Like, somebody turn up the heat in here, man. | 感觉就像有人关掉了这里的暖气 |
[19:03] | It’s getting cold. | 好冷啊 |
[19:05] | Yikes! | 哎呦 |
[19:24] | No! No! | 不不 |
[19:26] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:41] | Ph-ph-ph-phantom! | 幽灵 |
[19:47] | Come on, Sam. We’re on. | 来 萨姆 我们上 |
[20:00] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[20:02] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[20:03] | G-g-g-g-ghost! | 鬼 |
[20:06] | Guys, no. It’s not a ghost. | 各位 不是鬼 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah? Then, man, how did he just walk through that wall?! | 是吗 那人他是怎么穿墙的 |
[20:13] | Well, there’s probably a hidden door. | 可能有秘门 |
[20:16] | Well, whatever it was, it’s gone now. | 不管是什么 现在没有了 |
[20:19] | It looks like he was coming out of here. | 他似乎是从这里出来的 |
[20:28] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[20:30] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我可能要吐了 |
[20:33] | Come on, gang! | 走吧 大家伙 |
[20:35] | So do they always just walk away from dead bodies or… | 他们是总这样见到尸体转身就走吗 |
[20:39] | Sam, the cold spot, fritzing out… | 萨姆 冷点 来去无影 |
[20:42] | that was a ghost — our kind of ghost. | 那是鬼 我们的那种鬼 |
[20:44] | I think this cartoon is haunted. | 我觉得这部卡通闹鬼了 |
[20:47] | All right, Prepmeister Fred, what’s your plan? | 好吧 计划通弗莱德 你有什么打算 |
[20:50] | We should all split up and search the house for clues. | 我们应该全部散开 在房子里寻找线索 |
[20:54] | That’s a plan? | 这也算计划 |
[20:57] | I-I don’t think we should separate. | 我觉得我们不该分开 |
[20:59] | It’ll be easier for Dean and me to keep you safe | 如果我们都在一起 我和迪恩 |
[21:02] | if we’re all together. | 更能保护你们 |
[21:03] | Really, Sam? | 不是吧 萨姆 |
[21:04] | I wouldn’t expect such a big, broad-shouldered fella like you | 我没想到你这样宽肩膀的大块头 |
[21:08] | to be as chicken as Shaggy. | 也会像夏吉那么胆小 |
[21:09] | No offense, Shaggy. | 别介意 夏吉 |
[21:11] | Like, none taken. | 不介意 |
[21:12] | If this is a real ghost, these guys are in trouble. | 如果这是真鬼 那他们可有麻烦了 |
[21:15] | We can’t let anything happen to them. | 我们不能允许他们有事 |
[21:17] | Exactly. So, for now, let’s follow ascot boy’s lead. | 没错 我们暂时听那个领巾男友的 |
[21:22] | I call team up with Daphne! | 我要跟达芙妮组队 |
[21:23] | Great! It’ll be just the three of us. | 好啊 那就我们三个 |
[21:27] | Sam and I will check the attic. | 萨姆和我去阁楼看 |
[21:28] | I mean… unless you’re too scared. | 除非你太害怕 |
[21:31] | What? N-no, I-I’m… Let’s check the attic. | 什么 不 我们去阁楼吧 |
[21:35] | Like, man, I guess that leaves me and old Scoob with you, | 天呐 那我和史酷比就跟你一队了 |
[21:38] | – Castiel. – Wonderful. | -卡西迪奥 -太棒了 |
[21:40] | I once led armies, and now I’m paired with | 我曾经带领大军 如今却跟 |
[21:42] | a scruffy Philistine and a talking dog. | 糙汉和一只说话狗组队 |
[21:46] | So I guess this is your first mystery. | 看来这是你第一次遇上神秘事件 |
[21:49] | So if you could keep those giant linebacker shoulders | 如果你那运动员的宽肩膀 |
[21:52] | from knocking over any clues, that would be great. | 能别撞坏什么线索 就太好了 |
[21:54] | Why do you keep talking about my shoulders? | 你干吗老提我的肩膀 |
[21:58] | Oh, I, | 我 |
[22:10] | Maybe that was the ghost. | 或许鬼就是那个 |
[22:13] | Look, I’m not supposed to tell you this, | 听着 我不该告诉你的 |
[22:16] | but ghosts are real. | 但鬼是真的 |
[22:18] | My brother and I, we hunt them, | 我哥哥和我 我们猎杀他们 |
[22:19] | along with werewolves and vampires and demons and… | 还有狼人 吸血鬼 恶魔 |
[22:24] | We’ve saved the world. A lot. | 我们拯救了世界 好几次呢 |
[22:30] | Look, Sam, the simple fact is | 萨姆 简单的事实就是 |
[22:32] | monsters are nothing more than crooks in masks — | 怪物不过是戴面具的坏人 |
[22:35] | usually unscrupulous real estate developers. | 一般都是不知耻的房地产开发商 |
[22:38] | One, there are way better real estate scams. | 一 有比这更好的房地产诈骗 |
[22:40] | – And two — – Hey, look! A clue. | -二 -看 线索 |
[22:44] | – That’s strange. – That’s strange. | -好奇怪 -好奇怪 |
[22:46] | I guess we both noticed that these toys are | 看来我们都发现这些玩具 |
[22:48] | the only things up here that aren’t covered in dust. | 是这上面唯一没有落满灰尘的东西 |
[22:51] | Actually, I was noticing this. | 其实 我看到的是这个 |
[22:53] | Ectoplasm. | 灵质 |
[22:54] | This gets left behind by ghosts. | 鬼会留下这个 |
[22:56] | Oh, stop already. | 停下吧 |
[22:58] | You can’t really believe in ghosts. | 你不会真相信鬼吧 |
[23:06] | – Told you. – It’s not a g– | -我说的吧 -才不是 |
[23:08] | It’s probably just Christmas lights and — and fishing line. | 大概是圣诞节彩灯和钓线 |
[23:16] | So, Daph, | 达芙 |
[23:17] | I usually don’t have to do this, | 我一般不用使上这招的 |
[23:18] | but what do you look for in a guy? | 但你喜欢什么样的男人 |
[23:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:22] | Strong, sincere, | 强壮 真诚 |
[23:24] | and an ascot wouldn’t hurt. | 领巾也不赖 |
[23:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:36] | Check out that book. | 看那本书 |
[23:38] | There are a lot of books in here, Dean. | 这里有好多书呢 迪恩 |
[23:40] | No, that one. | 不 那本 |
[23:41] | The one that isn’t painted into the background of the car– | 唯一没有融入卡… |
[23:45] | Library. The…library. | 图书馆背景的 |
[23:51] | Sorry. I thought it might be some kind of secret passage or… | 抱歉 我以为会有秘密通道什么的 |
[24:01] | Daphne, you okay? | 达芙妮 你没事吧 |
[24:03] | Maybe I should just give you a once-over to make sure. | 或许我该给你检查一下 以确保没事 |
[24:09] | Hell, no. | 不是吧 |
[24:17] | Like, did someone open a window? | 是有人开窗了吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah, it’s cold in here. | 是啊 这里好冷 |
[24:32] | Never seen a ghost wear such a ridiculous costume. | 从没见过鬼穿这么荒唐的衣服 |
[24:38] | Run! Run! | 跑啊 |
[24:41] | *Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?* | *史酷比狗 你在哪* |
[24:44] | *We got some work to do now* | *我们有活儿要干了* |
[24:48] | *Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? * | *史酷比狗 你在哪* |
[24:51] | *We need some help from you now* | *我们现在需要你帮忙* |
[24:55] | *Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you* | *出来吧 史酷比狗 我看到你了* |
[24:58] | *Pretending you got a sliver* | *假装只是小事一桩* |
[25:02] | *You’re not foolin’ me ’cause I can see* | *你别想骗过我 我看得到* |
[25:05] | *The way you shake and shiver * | *你吓得发抖的样子* |
[25:09] | *You know we got a mystery to solve* | *我们还要破解谜题* |
[25:11] | *So, Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act* | *史酷比狗 准备行动吧* |
[25:14] | *Don’t hold back* | *别有所保留* |
[25:15] | *And, Scooby-Doo, if you come through* | *史酷比狗 如果你撑过来* |
[25:17] | *You’re gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack* | *你就奖赏自己一块零食吧* |
[25:20] | *That’s a fact!* | *没错* |
[25:23] | *Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?* | *史酷比狗 你在哪* |
[25:26] | *You’re ready and you’re willin’* | *你准备好 你愿意* |
[25:30] | *If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo* | *如果我们能指望你 史酷比狗* |
[25:33] | *I know we’ll catch that villain* | *我知道我们能抓到坏人* |
[25:38] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[25:50] | We have to stop this ghost. | 我们得阻止这个鬼 |
[25:51] | We almost did. Dean had him by the thigh. | 我们差点成功了 迪恩都抓住他的腿了 |
[25:54] | He what? | 什么 |
[25:55] | I almost caught him. That’s the point. | 我差点抓到他了 那才是重点 |
[25:57] | Guys, come on. | 各位 拜托 |
[25:58] | For the last time, there’s no such thing as ghosts. | 最后说一次 这世上没有鬼魂 |
[26:13] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[26:14] | That costume looks really…real. | 这服装看上去好真 |
[26:21] | – I’ll get him. – Fred, don’t! | -我来抓他 -弗莱德 别 |
[26:26] | Fred! | 弗莱德 |
[26:36] | Like, that’s our cue to get out of here! | 看来我们该跑了 |
[26:39] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[26:42] | Shaggy! | 夏吉 |
[26:45] | Dean! Iron! | 迪恩 铁 |
[27:06] | What just happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[27:08] | – Where’s Shaggy? – Over here! | -夏吉呢 -在这里 |
[27:12] | Like, little help? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[27:23] | Shaggy! | 夏吉 |
[27:25] | Scooby! | 史酷比狗 |
[27:26] | – Scooby! – Gotcha! | -史酷比狗 -抓到你了 |
[27:28] | You’ve got me! Who’s got you?! | 你抓到我了 谁抓着你呢 |
[27:38] | Shaggy! | 夏吉 |
[27:45] | Shaggy! Are you okay? | 夏吉 你没事吧 |
[27:47] | Like, do I look like I’m okay? | 我看着像没事吗 |
[27:50] | It appears his arm is broken. | 他的胳膊似乎断了 |
[27:52] | What? That’s not — | 什么 那不… |
[27:53] | I have jumped out of a biplane in a museum and was fine! | 我曾从博物馆的一架双翼飞机里跳下来都没事 |
[27:58] | – How did this happen?! – I-I don’t know. I… | -这是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[28:01] | Something threw me across the room. | 有什么把我甩了出去 |
[28:03] | Wires. Probably just wires. | 电线 大概是电线 |
[28:05] | Like, hello! Broken arm here! | 喂 我摔断胳膊了 |
[28:08] | Shaggy, brace yourself. | 夏吉 挺住 |
[28:11] | Fred, give me your ascot. | 弗莱德 领巾给我 |
[28:16] | Dean, we have to tell them the truth. | 迪恩 我们得跟他们说实话 |
[28:18] | What truth? | 什么实话 |
[28:20] | The truth about the phantom. | 幽灵的真相 |
[28:22] | Look, this phantom isn’t like other ghosts you’ve faced. | 听着 这个幽灵不像你们遭遇的其他鬼 |
[28:26] | He’s real. He is a real ghost. | 他是真的 真鬼 |
[28:34] | I’m not totally following you. | 他不太明白 |
[28:35] | Look, that isn’t a guy in a mask and a costume. | 那不是个戴面具穿戏服的人 |
[28:38] | It’s a vengeful spirit that’s come back from the dead. | 而是死后归来的复仇鬼魂 |
[28:41] | That’s the truth. | 这才是事实 |
[28:42] | So everything you told me, it’s true? | 那么 你对我说的话都是真的 |
[28:48] | Werewolves? Vampires? Demons? | 狼人 吸血鬼 恶魔 |
[28:53] | I thought I was blind without my glasses, | 我以为我不戴眼镜才看不见 |
[28:56] | but I was just blind. | 但我是视而不见 |
[28:58] | Oh, how could I be so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢 |
[29:01] | Uh, well, I mean… | 这个嘛 |
[29:02] | We’ve been stopping real estate developers | 我们一直在阻止房地产开发商 |
[29:05] | when we could’ve been hunting Dracula? | 但其实我们本可以去抓德古拉吗 |
[29:07] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:08] | My life is meaningless! | 我的人生毫无意义 |
[29:10] | If there are ghosts… | 如果真有鬼魂 |
[29:11] | that means there’s an afterlife. | 那就有来世 |
[29:13] | Heaven. Hell. | 天堂 地狱 |
[29:15] | Am I going to hell?! | 我会下地狱吗 |
[29:16] | We told you every freaking time! | 我们每次都这么说 |
[29:18] | But did you ever listen to Scoob and me? No! | 但你们什么时候听过我和史酷比的 从没 |
[29:21] | – We’re doomed. – All right, knock it off! | -我们完蛋了 -行了吧 |
[29:24] | Come on! Scooby Gang does not have nervous breakdowns. | 拜托 史酷比帮才不会精神崩溃 |
[29:27] | Now you may not have tangled with the supernatural, | 你们或许以前没接触过超自然力量 |
[29:29] | but you’ve fought monsters, | 但你们打过怪物 |
[29:31] | real freakin’ psychos. | 真正的疯子 |
[29:33] | Well, you stopped Zeke and Zeb. | 你们阻止了齐克和扎博 |
[29:34] | Shaggy figured out that the sharks Old Iron Face rode | 夏吉发现了老铁脸骑的鲨鱼 |
[29:37] | were really just torpedoes disguised to look like sharks. | 其实是鱼雷伪装成的鲨鱼 |
[29:40] | And what about the Black Knight? | 还有黑骑士 |
[29:42] | Mamba Wamba? | 曼巴·万巴 |
[29:43] | – The Space Kook. – I knew it! | -太空怪人 -我就知道 |
[29:46] | You love this show, too. | 你也喜欢这部剧 |
[29:49] | Space Kook, Ghost Clown, | 太空怪人 鬼小丑 |
[29:51] | Miner 49er. | 矿工49人 |
[29:52] | You guys have all jumped into danger | 你们都曾不顾自己的安危 |
[29:54] | with no thought for yourselves. | 步入险境 |
[29:56] | You’re heroes, and together, | 你们是英雄 我们携手 |
[29:58] | we’re gonna take down this phantom. | 要一起打败这个幽灵 |
[29:59] | Are you with me? | 你们一起来吗 |
[30:01] | – Yeah! – – Let’s do it! | -好 -我们来吧 |
[30:03] | But how? We don’t know the first thing about | 但怎么做 我们对打真鬼 |
[30:05] | fighting real ghosts. | 毫不了解 |
[30:07] | We don’t have the proper tools or weapons. | 我们没有合适的工具和武器 |
[30:10] | That’s okay. We do. | 没关系 我们有 |
[30:19] | Here, Velma, take this. | 来 薇玛 拿着 |
[30:21] | Sam, are you crazy? They can’t use this stuff. | 萨姆 你疯了吗 他们不能用这玩意 |
[30:23] | – That’s a Scooby-don’t. – Dean, we’ve gotta do something. | -这绝对不行 -迪恩 我们总得做点什么 |
[30:26] | I mean, you guys are amazing! | 你们多厉害啊 |
[30:29] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢 弗莱德 |
[30:30] | But we can help. We have to. | 但我们可以帮忙 我们必须帮 |
[30:33] | Right you can. | 你当然可以 |
[30:34] | You’re gonna do what you do best — build a trap. | 你可以做你最擅长的 做陷阱 |
[30:41] | That should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[30:42] | – Lay it on me, Freddy. – Well, you see, | -说吧 弗莱德 -是这样 |
[30:44] | Daphne’s covered all the exits except that one with salt. | 达芙妮用盐堵住了所有出口 除了那个 |
[30:48] | So the phantom will enter there, | 所以 幽灵会从那里进来 |
[30:49] | tripping the iron chain that’ll activate the ax, | 绊倒在铁链上 从而拉动斧子 |
[30:52] | which cuts the rope that holds the coconuts. | 斧子砍断绳子 绳子吊着椰子 |
[30:55] | Where’d he get coconuts? | 椰子他哪弄到的 |
[30:56] | The coconuts are gonna roll, | 椰子会滚下来 |
[30:58] | tripping the phantom, sending him careening down | 绊倒幽灵 让他沿着肥皂滑道 |
[31:00] | a slide of soap, right into the washing machine | 滑过去 冲入洗衣机里 |
[31:03] | which we’ll secure with those iron chains. | 我们再用铁链把它封起来 |
[31:05] | And with the ghost captured, | 鬼魂抓住后 |
[31:07] | we can finally find out what’s going on. | 我们也能搞清楚究竟怎么回事了 |
[31:09] | Now all we need…is bait. | 现在 我们只需要诱饵 |
[31:15] | You think the phantom decided to leave? | 你觉得幽灵是走了吗 |
[31:17] | No, it’s still here. Don’t worry. | 不 它还在 别担心 |
[31:19] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 我就是担心这个 |
[31:31] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[31:49] | No. | 不要 |
[32:07] | I told you it wasn’t going to work. | 我就说这是行不通的 |
[32:09] | Yeah, Fred’s traps never work. | 是啊 弗莱德的陷阱从来都不好使 |
[32:11] | Daph, Plan B! | 达芙 B计划 |
[32:12] | Operation Bookworm is go. | 书虫行动开始 |
[32:28] | Good shot, Scoob old buddy. Give him another one. | 打得好 史酷比伙计 再来一下 |
[32:35] | Scooby, now! | 史酷比 快 |
[32:51] | That’s a salt circle. You’re stuck. | 那是盐圈 你被困住了 |
[32:54] | Let…me…go! | 放了我 |
[32:57] | Happy to, Sparky, | 很乐意 亮亮 |
[32:59] | soon as you tell us who you really are. | 但你得先告诉我们你究竟是谁 |
[33:10] | It’s…A child. | 是个孩子 |
[33:12] | Yeah, creepy ghost kid. You get used to ’em. | 嗯 可怕的鬼孩 你会习惯的 |
[33:14] | But…Wait. Why are you trying to kill us? | 但等等 你为什么想杀我们 |
[33:18] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[33:19] | I never wanted to hurt anyone. | 我从未想伤害任何人 |
[33:21] | But the bad man, he makes me. | 但坏人 他逼我 |
[33:24] | The bad man? | 坏人 |
[33:26] | His name is Jay. | 他叫杰 |
[33:27] | The dude from the pawnshop. | 典当行的那人 |
[33:29] | When I died, my soul was tied to a pocketknife. | 我死后 我的灵魂跟一把小折刀连在了一起 |
[33:33] | My dad gave it to me. It meant everything. | 那是我爸爸给我的 对我非常重要 |
[33:37] | When Jay found me, he used me to… | 杰发现我后 他利用我 |
[33:42] | Sometimes, I get so angry | 有时 我会好生气 |
[33:45] | I break things, hurt people. | 我会摔东西 伤人 |
[33:48] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想的 |
[33:49] | I just wanna see my dad again. | 我只想再见到爸爸 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. It was wrong of him to do that. | 抱歉 他不该那么做的 |
[33:56] | None of this was your fault. | 这一切都不怪你 |
[33:58] | Look, if you get us back to the real world, | 如果你能让我们回到真实世界 |
[34:00] | we can set you free. | 我们可以放了你 |
[34:01] | Do you promise? | 你保证吗 |
[34:03] | Cross my heart and hope to d– | 我发誓… |
[34:06] | Well, you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[34:11] | Should I — should I make another trap? | 要我再做个陷阱吗 |
[34:13] | I could get the shotgun! | 我可以去拿猎枪 |
[34:14] | I could get two shotguns! | 我可以去拿两把 |
[34:16] | Like, tell Scoob and me when it’s over! | 结束了再告诉史酷比和我 |
[34:18] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[34:20] | Okay, okay, hey, give me a minute. | 好了 给我点时间 |
[34:22] | We can’t leave ’em like this. | 他们这样我们不能走 |
[34:24] | Kid, we need a favor. | 孩子 我们需要你帮个忙 |
[34:27] | Did you send it back to the fiery pit from whence it came?! | 你把它送回它逃出来的火坑了吗 |
[34:30] | Look, everything’s under control. | 一切都控制好了 |
[34:32] | Kill it with fire! | 用火烧死它 |
[34:34] | Slow your roll, guys. We were wrong. | 别急 各位 我们错了 |
[34:37] | What — what are you — what are you saying? | 你们说什么呢 |
[34:40] | Velma…w-was right. | 薇玛是对的 |
[34:43] | Like, she was? | 是吗 |
[34:46] | This wasn’t a real ghost. We were fooled. | 这不是真鬼 我们被骗了 |
[34:49] | But you never were, right, Velma? | 但你从没被蒙住 是吧 薇玛 |
[34:52] | I, uh…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:54] | Hey, guys, do your thing. | 各位 你们上吧 |
[34:59] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[35:03] | Cosgood Creeps?! | 克斯古·克里普斯 |
[35:05] | But…the flying. | 但他飞来飞去 |
[35:07] | Wires. | 电线 |
[35:09] | What about the walking through the walls? | 那穿墙呢 |
[35:11] | And the bodies? | 还有尸体 |
[35:12] | Well, that was just a projector. | 那是投影仪 |
[35:15] | As for the bodies… | 至于尸体 |
[35:17] | Were they…dummies filled with corn syrup? | 是装了玉米糖浆的假人吗 |
[35:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:20] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[35:22] | Cosgood was trying to drive everyone from the house | 克斯古想把大家都逼走 |
[35:24] | so he could get the money for himself. | 好把钱捞走 |
[35:26] | Right. But the joke is on him because the money’s worthless. | 是啊 但他才是蠢蛋 因为这钱毫无价值 |
[35:29] | It’s all Confederate dollars. | 都是旧钱 |
[35:32] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[35:33] | Easy come, easy go. | 来得快 去得快嘛 |
[35:38] | So… I was right. | 那么 我是对的 |
[35:40] | I told ya, ya big lug. | 我说的吧 大块头 |
[35:42] | There’s no such thing as the supernatural. | 才没有什么超自然现象呢 |
[35:47] | Looks like you were right, and now we know. | 看来你是对的 现在我们知道了 |
[35:51] | Hey, my arm’s feeling better. | 我的胳膊好多了 |
[35:53] | Don’t think it was really broken after all. | 可能根本就没断 |
[35:56] | This is great news! | 这太好了 |
[35:58] | Let’s meet at the malt shop and celebrate. | 我们去酒铺碰头 庆祝一下吧 |
[36:00] | Sure, Fred. And hey, you’re not so bad. | 好啊 弗莱德 你也不赖 |
[36:03] | Yeah, I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[36:07] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[36:08] | – I guess this is it. – This is what? | -看来要到此为止了 -什么 |
[36:12] | No words. We’ll never know what could’ve been. | 别说出来 我们无从知道本可能发生什么 |
[36:16] | Freddy, wait for me! | 弗莱德 等我 |
[36:18] | I will miss your wise words and your gentle spirits. | 我会想念你们的聪慧话语和温柔的精神 |
[36:22] | Like, we will miss breathing. | 我们会想念喘气的 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | You’ve shown me the great strength | 你们让我们见识到了 |
[36:29] | of laughter in the face of danger. | 面临危险时 欢笑的力量 |
[36:31] | – Danger?! Where?! – Let’s get out of here, man. | -危险 在哪 -我们快走吧 |
[36:34] | Great working with you, Velma. | 跟你合作很愉快 薇玛 |
[36:36] | You, too, Sam. | 你也是 萨姆 |
[36:44] | Those shoulders. | 这肩膀啊 |
[36:46] | Jinkies! | 老天爷 |
[36:48] | Shoulda known Velma was good to go. | 就该知道薇玛会这么主动 |
[36:50] | Gah! It’s always the quiet ones. | 不声不响的总是最出人意表 |
[36:55] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:08] | That was…something. | 那真是不可思议 |
[37:10] | That was the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 那是我遇到过的最酷的事 |
[37:14] | And that includes the Cartwright twins. | 还包括卡特莱特双胞胎在内 |
[37:16] | What did you do with the Cartwright twins? | 你把卡特莱特双胞胎怎么了 |
[37:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[37:27] | I don’t think I wanna know. | 我恐怕不想知道 |
[37:38] | Well, sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[38:12] | Time to go, kid. | 该归天了 孩子 |
[38:13] | What about the bad man? | 那个坏人呢 |
[38:16] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[38:18] | We’ll take care of him, all right? | 我们会解决他的 |
[39:09] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[39:10] | Look, you’re gettin’ this place for a steal. | 你这基本上是白抢 |
[39:15] | But… | 但是 |
[39:17] | I’m too old for this crap. | 我没精力折腾了 |
[39:20] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[39:22] | Just, uh, two more signatures, and… | 再签两个名 |
[39:30] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[39:34] | Is that an ascot? | 那是条领巾吗 |
[39:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:40] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[39:44] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[39:46] | Hey, Alan, your friend here, | 阿伦 你的这位朋友 |
[39:48] | he’s been driving people off their property | 他一直在把人逼走 |
[39:50] | so he could buy it on the cheap. | 好便宜买下他们的店 |
[39:53] | And he’s been using his own personal ghost to do it. | 他在用他自己的小鬼来实现目的 |
[39:59] | You see, he’d plant the haunted object, | 他埋下闹鬼物件 |
[40:01] | then let the ghost go to work. | 然后让鬼去闹事 |
[40:03] | Then they would possess something, | 鬼会附身在什么上 |
[40:05] | like a big dinosaur or a perfectly beautiful TV. | 比如大恐龙 或一台非常美丽的电视 |
[40:09] | And scare people so much that they’d be desperate to sell. | 然后吓得人们不得不赶紧卖掉店铺 |
[40:15] | When we got nosy… | 我们来打探时 |
[40:16] | I think we should probably keep doing some digging. | 我们最好查查看 |
[40:19] | – Everything all right? – Where you gonna put this? | -没事吧 -你打算放哪啊 |
[40:21] | …he sicced his pet ghost on us. | 他就把鬼塞给了我们 |
[40:23] | – Take it easy! – What? | -慢点好不好 -怎么了 |
[40:25] | – She’s delicate, all right? I’ll lead. – Oh, she…Pfft. | -她很娇弱的 我来领路 -她 |
[40:28] | “She”? She? Really, she? | 她 不是吧 |
[40:33] | But now, that spirit is freed. | 但现在 那鬼魂已经自由了 |
[40:42] | They’re lying. | 他们在撒谎 |
[40:44] | They’re… | 他们 |
[40:46] | You think anyone’s gonna believe that? | 你们以为有人会相信吗 |
[40:48] | No, but that’s why we hacked your financials. | 不 所以我们黑了你的财务单 |
[40:52] | Turns out you’re not so big on paying your taxes, are ya? | 原来你不怎么喜欢缴税啊 |
[40:55] | Good enough for Capone, good enough for you. | 卡彭就这么倒的 你也是 |
[41:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:10] | Velma was right. | 薇玛是对的 |
[41:12] | It was a shady real estate developer after all. | 原来真是个坏房地产开发商 |
[41:15] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[41:17] | I would’ve gotten away with it | 我本来可以逃脱的 |
[41:18] | if it wasn’t for those meddling kids. | 要不是那几个小子捣乱 |
[41:21] | He said it! | 他说了 |
[41:22] | – He said the line! – Watch your head. | -他说了台词 -小心头 |
[41:26] | Scooby Dooby Doo! | 史酷比狗 |
[41:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[41:34] | Well, I mean, at the end of every mystery, | 每集的谜团解开后 |
[41:35] | Scooby looks into the camera and he says — | 史酷比都会对着镜头说 |
[41:37] | Dean, you’re not a talking dog. | 迪恩 你不是会说话的狗 |
[41:43] | I know that. I… | 我知道 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:49] | No, but come on, I-I do look cool with the ascot, right? | 不 拜托 我戴领巾挺帅的吧 |
[41:52] | No? | 不吗 |
[41:53] | Guys? Come on, guys. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[41:55] | Look, red is my color! | 红色多衬我 |