时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re Men of Letters, | 你们是记录者 |
[00:05] | chroniclers of all that which man does not understand. | 记录一切凡人不理解的事件 |
[00:08] | Most are dead or defun, | 大部分都已经死去或不存在了 |
[00:09] | but others — I’m not so sure, | 但其他的不清楚 |
[00:11] | – What is this? – Our crest. | -这是什么 -我们的徽章 |
[00:13] | The aquarian star, | 水瓶星 |
[00:14] | This is actually their lair. We’re legacies. | 这里就是他们的基地 我们是传人 |
[00:20] | Ketch. | 凯奇 |
[00:20] | Who are you working for? | 你在为谁工作 |
[00:22] | Mr. Ketch… | 凯奇先生 |
[00:25] | meet the Archangel Gabriel. | 这位是大天使加百列 |
[00:37] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:41] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:45] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:49] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:53] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:57] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[00:59] | No, please! No! | 不要 求你们 |
[01:02] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[01:06] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[01:09] | Insanidox Koth Munto… | [咒语] |
[01:12] | Yokoth. | 尤格斯 |
[01:23] | Insanidox Koth Munto, | [咒语] |
[01:26] | Yokoth. | 尤格斯 |
[01:27] | Yokoth! Yokoth! | 尤格斯 |
[01:30] | Yokoth! Yokoth! | 尤格斯 |
[01:33] | Yokoth! | 尤格斯 |
[02:10] | – Dean? – Yeah? | -迪恩 -嗯 |
[02:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[02:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:19] | Whatcha readin’? | 你看什么呢 |
[02:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:28] | I finally found something on the Seal of Solomon, | 我终于找到了关于所罗门封印的东西 |
[02:31] | but it — it’s really weird. | 但是 很奇怪 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. Hit me! – All right. | -说吧 -好 |
[02:36] | “Then Mighty Solomon commanded unto his priests, | “所罗门王命令他的祭司 |
[02:39] | “‘Bind my seal.’ | 锁定封印 |
[02:41] | But the jewel was of the cosmos.” | 但珠宝来自宇宙 |
[02:44] | “Jewel of the cosmos”? What does that mean? | “宇宙珠宝” 那什么意思 |
[02:45] | I don’t know. Maybe a-a meteorite? | 我不知道 流星吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[02:51] | Well, forget what it is. Where the hell would that be? | 不管它是什么了 那玩意在哪 |
[02:54] | It doesn’t say. | 上面没说 |
[02:56] | Okay, so, we’ve got blood of a holy man, | 好 我们拿到了最神圣的人的血 |
[02:59] | we’ve got fruit from the Tree of Life, | 还有生命之树的果实 |
[03:02] | but this piece of Kryptonite, | 但这个氪星石 |
[03:04] | we’ve been through every book in this place | 我们已经浏览了这里的每一本书 |
[03:06] | and we got squat. | 还是什么都没发现 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:11] | All right. I guess we shod check the archives again. | 好吧 那我们再去档案馆里看一遍吧 |
[03:15] | Great. | 好啊 |
[03:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:25] | I go left, you go right. | 你去左边 我去右边 |
[03:29] | I love books. | 我爱书 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[04:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:08] | Are you kidding me? Dean! | 开什么玩笑 迪恩 |
[04:12] | – Are you serious? – What? | -你不是吧 -怎么了 |
[04:14] | It’s hilarious. Forget that. Look. | 真好笑 别管那个了 看 |
[04:17] | The Men of Letters found it. | 记录者找到它了 |
[04:18] | Solomon’s treasure. | 所罗门的财宝 |
[04:21] | Where? | 在哪 |
[04:23] | 1917, in what s modern day Israel. | 1917年 在现如今的以色列 |
[04:26] | According to this, they dug it up. | 这上面说 他们把它挖了出来 |
[04:28] | And, uh, here, lookt the, uh, right there. | 看 这里 |
[04:33] | “Among the items found — | “找到的物品中 |
[04:34] | a crystal that glowed with an unearthly light.” | 有一块散发着不自然亮光的水晶” |
[04:37] | – That’s gotta be the seal, right? – It’s gotta be. Where is it? | -肯定是封印了吧 -肯定是 在哪呢 |
[04:40] | It says that they took it to, uh, | 上面说他们把它拿去了 |
[04:41] | Cap– “Capitalum” Seven in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. | 罗德岛朴茨茅斯”舵”7 |
[04:44] | – Capitulum Seven. – Yeah. | -舵7 -对 |
[04:44] | – Capitulum means, uh, “Chapterhouse.” – Yeah. | -那就是分会的意思 -嗯 |
[04:48] | So the Men of Letters has — has only one bunker, | 那么记录者只有一个地堡 |
[04:49] | but they have smaller outposts all over the place. | 但他们的小前哨站则到处都是 |
[04:51] | Capitulum One is in Jamestown. | 1号分会在詹姆斯镇 |
[04:53] | Capitulum Seven, I guess, is in Portsmouth, Rhode Islana | 7号分会看来就在罗德岛朴茨茅斯 |
[04:57] | There it is. | 是的 |
[05:00] | Jinkies. | 老天爷 |
[05:04] | You’re gonna stop saying that eventually, right? | 你总有一天会不再说那个的吧 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. Probably not. | 我不知道 可能不会 |
[05:08] | Look… | 行了 |
[05:10] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[05:38] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里 |
[05:39] | That’s what the map says. | 地图上是这么写的 |
[05:54] | So where’s the door? | 那门在哪 |
[05:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[06:05] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[06:11] | Ask questions, get answers. | 问问题 得答案 |
[06:49] | This way. | 这边来 |
[07:07] | Looks familiar, huh? | 挺眼熟啊 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:14] | Except for that. | 除了那个 |
[07:30] | Great. | 好啊 |
[07:31] | More books. | 又是书 |
[07:34] | You love books. | 你不是喜欢书吗 |
[07:35] | All right, look for anythg on King Solomo. | 好吧 找找关于所罗门王的 |
[07:59] | Don’t know where to start, Dean. | 不知道该从何找起 迪恩 |
[08:23] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[08:26] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[08:27] | Check this out. | 来看 |
[08:30] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[08:33] | Help me! | 救我 |
[08:35] | Is someone there?! | 有人在吗 |
[08:38] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[08:44] | Please! Please! | 拜托了 |
[08:47] | Hurry! | 快来 |
[09:03] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[09:05] | We’re help to help you. But… | 我们是来帮你的 |
[09:08] | How long have you been down here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[09:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | You have to get me out of he. | 你们得救我出去 |
[09:18] | Wait. Are you.. are you Sandy Porter? | 等等 你是桑迪·波特吗 |
[09:21] | Born in 1903? | 生于1903年 |
[09:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:29] | Thank God you found me. | 谢天谢地你们找到了我 |
[09:36] | No, no, no, no. Asmodeus is busy. | 不 阿斯摩太忙着呢 |
[09:39] | Then why did he call for me? | 那他为什么叫我来 |
[09:41] | Don’t know. Ask him yourself when he’s ready, | 不知道 等他准备好见你了 你再问他吧 |
[09:44] | which he isn’t, because he’s busy, so. | 但他现在没准备好 他忙呢 所以 |
[09:52] | Might you have something to read? | 你有什么读物吗 |
[10:04] | That’s…not possible. | 这不可能 |
[10:07] | It’s true. Sandy, it’s 2018. | 是真的 桑迪 这里是2018年 |
[10:11] | You were down there for almost 100 years. | 你在下面被关了近100年 |
[10:13] | No. You’re lying. | 不 你们撒谎 |
[10:15] | Sandy, I know it’s a lot to take in, okay? But… | 桑迪 我知道这一时难以接受 但是 |
[10:17] | Well, look, this is- this what a car looks like n. | 看 这是汽车现在的样子了 |
[10:20] | Well, they should. | 至少该是这样 |
[10:22] | This…this is a phone and a camera | 这是部电话 还是照相机 |
[10:27] | and…everything else. | 什么都是 |
[10:31] | Welcome to the future. | 欢迎来到未来 |
[10:35] | Please. | 请吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah, no way. This thing’s amazing. | 不是 这玩意可赞了 |
[10:48] | Look, you just click on the kitty video. | 你就点猫咪视频 |
[10:50] | It loads just like that. | 然后就能加载 |
[10:52] | Look! Napping in a sunbeam! | 看啊 在太阳下面打盹呢 |
[10:55] | Look at him! Look at this little guy. | 看他啊 看这小家伙 |
[10:56] | His little hat! | 看他的小帽子 |
[10:59] | Oh, yeah. I love cats. | 我真喜欢猫 |
[11:03] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:05] | Oh, just a little more. | 再来一点 |
[11:26] | Bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[11:35] | My lord, I… | 大人 |
[11:38] | I tried to stop him. | 我拦他来着 |
[11:39] | Did you now? | 是吗 |
[11:42] | Look, you called for me. I came. | 你叫我来 我就来了 |
[11:44] | If you don’t need me, I have — | 如果你没事找我 我还有 |
[11:45] | Ketch, Ketch, Ketch. | 凯奇 |
[11:52] | My boy. | 好小子 |
[11:57] | I called you | 我叫你来 |
[11:59] | ’cause you work for me. | 因为你为我工作 |
[12:03] | And I need you when I need you. | 我要找你时 就要找你 |
[12:05] | That’s not our arrangement, | 我们说好的不是这样 |
[12:07] | and I’m not the help. | 我也不是佣人 |
[12:09] | This is a freelance contract. | 这是自由合同 |
[12:11] | So be a good lad… | 那乖乖地 |
[12:14] | and wait. | 等着 |
[12:37] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[12:39] | Hey, Buck. Have you decid what you want? | 巴克 想好要点什么了吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah. I’d like to try something different. | 嗯 我想换个花样 |
[12:44] | Poor Buck. | 可怜的巴克 |
[12:46] | He comes in here bird-dogging after Amy, | 他成天进来追着艾米 |
[12:48] | and she won’t give him a simple yes or no. | 她就不肯直接答应或拒绝他 |
[12:50] | Well, whatever you think, Amy. I mean, you know better than me. | 听你的 艾米 你比我了解 |
[12:52] | So many. | 好多呢 |
[12:54] | Still, if Amy don’t want any, | 不过 如果艾米不要 |
[12:55] | I’ll go a few rounds with that boy. | 我愿意跟他玩玩 |
[13:02] | I like talking with you, Marco. | 我喜欢跟你说话 马可 |
[13:05] | You make me laugh. | 你逗我笑 |
[13:11] | Sit anywhere you like, hon. | 随便坐 |
[13:16] | – Everything’s so… – Thanks. | -到处都 -谢谢 |
[13:18] | – electric. – Yeah. | -有电 -是啊 |
[13:45] | Folks, what’ll it be? | 几位 吃点什么 |
[13:47] | Well, what’s good? | 有什么好吃的 |
[13:49] | Well, people love the Clam Cakes, | 大家喜欢文蛤饼 |
[13:50] | but if you ask me, gotta try the Stuffies. | 但要我说 务必尝尝什锦饼 |
[13:52] | I don’t know what Stuffies are. I’ll take two. | 我不知道那是什么 但我要两份 |
[13:55] | And the Clam Cakes. | 还要文蛤饼 |
[13:56] | Anything to drink? | 来点什么喝的吗 |
[13:58] | – Uh, water will be great. – Oh, that’s exciting. | -水就行 -真刺激 |
[14:01] | It comes with a lemon. You sure you can handle that? | 水里有柠檬 你应付得来吧 |
[14:04] | How ’bout you, sweetie? | 你呢 亲爱的 |
[14:05] | Oh, my goodness. You’re all skin and bones. | 天呐 你怎么瘦成这样 |
[14:07] | When’s the last time you ate somethin’? | 你多久没吃东西了 |
[14:10] | You know, let’s get her the, uh, the — the meat loaf. | 给她上道肉卷吧 |
[14:25] | Marco? | 马可 |
[14:26] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[14:28] | Yes, we do. A very big problem. | 是的 大麻烦 |
[14:38] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[14:40] | how… | 怎么会 |
[14:43] | How am I still alive? | 我怎么会还活着 |
[14:47] | We don’t really know yet. | 我们也不清楚 |
[14:50] | And…and how are you so calm about the fact that… | 而且你们怎么对我还活着的事 |
[14:54] | I’m still alive? | 那么平静 |
[14:57] | This kind of weird. It’s sort of our thing. | 这种怪事 是我们的专长 |
[15:01] | I-I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[15:04] | It means we can help you. | 就是说我们可以帮你 |
[15:06] | We just have to… | 但我们得… |
[15:09] | You know what? Let’s start with the basics. | 这样吧 我们从头说起 |
[15:11] | How did you get down there in the first place? | 你是怎么会落到那里的 |
[15:13] | I met this man. | 我碰到了个男人 |
[15:16] | He said that he was… | 他说他是 |
[15:18] | a part of a secret club. | 一个秘密社团的成员 |
[15:21] | I thought he was talking about a speakeasy or something. | 我以为他是指非法酒吧什么的 |
[15:26] | But he called it | 但他称之为 |
[15:28] | Men of…Words? | 记…者 |
[15:30] | – Men of Letters? – Yes. | -记录者吗 -对 |
[15:33] | How — how did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:35] | Like I said, it’s sort of our thing. | 我说了 这是我们的专长 |
[15:37] | Wait a second. So these Men of Letters, | 等等 那么这些记录者 |
[15:39] | they were the ones who — who chained you down there? | 是他们把你锁在了下面 |
[15:43] | I think. | 好像是的 |
[15:45] | I-I… | 我 |
[15:46] | Sandy, whatever happened down there, | 桑迪 不管你在那里遭遇了什么 |
[15:50] | you’re safe now, okay? | 你现在都安全了 |
[15:53] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[15:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:58] | There was chanting… | 他们念叨着什么 |
[16:00] | Insanidox Koth Munto. | [咒语] |
[16:05] | Please. Please. | 求求你们 |
[16:08] | And then there was this… light. | 然后 有一道光 |
[16:11] | Yokoth! Yokoth! | 尤格斯 |
[16:14] | Yokoth! Yokoth! | 尤格斯 |
[16:18] | Like a… | 就像 |
[16:19] | rip in the air. | 空中出现的裂缝 |
[16:23] | And it happened… | 然后就开始了 |
[16:31] | They were using me to… | 他们用我 |
[16:33] | to feed it. | 喂它 |
[16:35] | To feed what? | 什么 |
[16:37] | The monster. | 那个怪物 |
[16:41] | Sure I can’t get you any coffee? | 真不需要咖啡吗 |
[16:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:45] | Sweetie, you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[17:18] | Mr. Ketch. | 凯奇先生 |
[17:20] | Sorry to keep you waitin’. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[17:24] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来 |
[17:25] | The Winchesters are gathering up pieces to a spell. | 温家兄弟在收集一个咒语的原料 |
[17:28] | A real big magic sort of affair. | 很厉害的魔法 |
[17:30] | I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:32] | Their pet angel was just in the Holy Land. | 他们的宠物天使刚去过圣地 |
[17:39] | You knew and didn’t tell me? | 你知道 却没告诉我 |
[17:43] | You didn’t ask. | 你没问 |
[17:45] | I shouldn’t have to ask. | 我不该还需要问的 |
[17:48] | I was merely gatherg intelligence. | 我只是在收集情报 |
[17:50] | In the future, you let me fill in the blanks. | 以后 让我来琢磨是怎么回事 |
[17:58] | The last prophet that checked out of here | 之前那个先知说 |
[18:00] | said they was trying to open up a portal | 他们想打开一道传送门 |
[18:03] | to another, even more epically messed up world. | 通向一个更加乱套的世界 |
[18:07] | To do that, they need ingredients. | 为此 他们需要原料 |
[18:09] | We need to stop ’em. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[18:11] | Ingredients? Such as? | 什么原料 |
[18:14] | Well, if they got the spell from the Demon Tablet, | 如果他们是从恶魔石碑上读到的咒语 |
[18:17] | which they did — | 而且的确是如此 |
[18:19] | some blood, few other things, | 血 还有其他什么的 |
[18:23] | and a whole mess of archangel grace. | 还有一大堆的大天使能量 |
[18:29] | And here you are, pumping it into your vein. | 而你在把它注入你的身体里 |
[18:34] | Everyone needs a little pick me up from time to time. | 大家时不时都需要提提神嘛 |
[18:38] | But enough about my juice box. | 但不说我的果汁盒了 |
[18:40] | It’s time we talk about us. | 我们该谈谈我们了 |
[18:42] | You see… | 你瞧 |
[18:45] | I don’t believe you understand the nature of this relationship. | 我觉得你不理解我们关系的性质 |
[18:49] | You pay me, I do what needs to be done. | 你付我钱 我做必须做的事 |
[18:52] | End of transaction. | 交易结束 |
[18:53] | Yeah. See, no. | 嗯 不是的 |
[18:58] | It’s more like, I own you. | 更像是 你是我的 |
[19:03] | You don’t o– | 你不 |
[19:05] | And it’s time you get in line, boy. | 你该乖乖配合了 小子 |
[19:08] | If that’s how you feel, I believe I’m done here. | 如果你是这么想的 那我就不干了 |
[19:12] | Good day. | 再见 |
[19:20] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我说你可以不干了 你才可以不干 |
[19:36] | You’re gonna learn, son. | 给我记住了 |
[19:39] | You do what I say… | 我什么时候叫你做什么 |
[19:43] | when I say! | 你就给我做 |
[19:49] | And if you ever even think about sassing me again… | 你再敢跟我顶嘴 |
[20:05] | Look what you did to my suit. | 看你把我的衣服弄成什么样了 |
[20:09] | Okay, what the hell, man? I mean… | 怎么回事啊 |
[20:12] | we tested her for everything — | 我们对她进行了各种测试 |
[20:13] | holy water, silver, she passed it all, so. | 圣水 银 她都通过了 |
[20:15] | Yeah, and she’s been down in a basement for 90 years. | 是啊 她还在地下室里待了90年 |
[20:18] | How does she look the way she does? | 她怎么会还是那副样子 |
[20:20] | And this doesn’t sound like the Men of Letters either. | 而且这听上去也不像记录者的作风 |
[20:21] | I mean, they’re boring. They wear tweed. They smoke from pipe. | 他们很无聊的 他们穿花呢 抽烟斗 |
[20:24] | They — they… they don’t kidnap people. | 他们不会绑架别人 |
[20:26] | Except apparently, they did. | 但看来他们是绑架了人 |
[20:28] | Oh, and this, uh, the — the — the flash of light | 还有那道光 |
[20:30] | Sandy talks about seeing, the “Rip in the air,” | 桑迪说她看到了”空中的裂缝” |
[20:32] | – sounds like – Like a rift. | -听着像是 -时空裂口 |
[20:34] | So what now? They’re opening doors to different worlds | 怎么 他们打开通往异世界的大门 |
[20:36] | and — and Buffalo Billing chicks? | 还绑架女人 |
[20:37] | And feeding a monster. So…not boring after all. | 还有喂怪物 看来也不无聊 |
[20:42] | But all the Men of Letts died 60 years ago. | 但记录者都在60年前灭绝了 |
[20:45] | – Longer than that. – So then, who’s been keeping her down the? | -比那还久 -那么是谁一直把她关在下面 |
[20:50] | You know what? How ’bout this? | 知道吗 这样吧 |
[20:51] | You stay here with Sandy. I’ll go back — | 你留下陪桑迪 我回去 |
[20:53] | – No, no, no, no. What? – What? | -不不 什么 -怎么了 |
[20:55] | I’m not gonna let you go back there by yourself. | 我不能让你自己回去 |
[20:56] | – Dean – No, this is what we’re gonna do. | -迪恩 -不 我们这么办 |
[20:57] | We’re gonna find Say a motel room. | 我们给桑迪找个旅馆房间 |
[20:59] | We’re gonna teach her how to use the TV. | 教她怎么用电视 |
[21:00] | Well, we’re gonna have to tell her what a TV is. | 我还得告诉她电视是什么 |
[21:03] | – And then we’re gonna go back together. – Here we go. | -然后我们一起回去 -来了 |
[21:05] | Lobster roll, no bun, | 龙虾卷 没面包 |
[21:07] | and kale salad for you, String Bean. | 甘蓝沙拉 给你的 小豆子 |
[21:09] | – Kale’s a garnish. – It’s healthy. | -甘蓝是配菜 -这健康 |
[21:11] | I’m watching my cholesterol, like you should be. | 我在注意我的胆固醇 你也该这样 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I’m watching my cholesterol. | 我也在注意我的胆固醇 |
[21:17] | Watching it go up. | 确保它上升 |
[21:20] | Well, I guess I will see you.. | 那我们回头 |
[21:23] | – later. – All right. | -再见了 -好 |
[21:36] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[21:39] | Clam Cakes. | 文蛤饼 |
[21:40] | Two orders of Stuffies. | 两份什锦饼 |
[21:43] | See? Garnish. | 瞧 配菜吧 |
[21:44] | And meat loaf for our young lady. | 还有那位小姐的肉卷 |
[21:53] | Something weirds going on. | 外面不对劲 |
[22:03] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[22:07] | Go get Sandy. | 去找桑迪 |
[22:13] | Sam? Sam? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[22:19] | Wait — wait… | 等等 |
[22:22] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[22:24] | – What’s going on? – Wait. Wait. What’s. | -怎么回事 -等等 怎么… |
[22:28] | Sandy! Come here. Sit down. | 桑迪 过来 坐下 |
[23:08] | – Dean? – Sammy! | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[23:10] | Dean. Hey! What are you doing? | 迪恩 你干什么 |
[23:42] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[24:10] | – They’re still out there. – We gotta call the police. | -他们还在外面 -我们得报警 |
[24:13] | My phone’s not working. | 我的手机不好使 |
[24:14] | They’re all dead. Landline, too. | 都不好使 固话也是 |
[24:23] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[24:25] | The police. | 警察 |
[24:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[24:36] | They took my brother. I’m gonna get him back. | 他们抓了我弟弟 我得把他救回来 |
[24:52] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁 你们想要什么 |
[24:55] | What you stole from us. | 你从我们那里偷走的东西 |
[24:58] | – The monster. – The what? | -怪物 -什么 |
[25:00] | Less a monster, more a god. | 不是怪物 更像是神 |
[25:02] | A… | 什么 |
[25:05] | Wait, what are you talkin’ about? | 等等 你们说什么呢 |
[25:06] | How’d you find our chapterhouse? | 你怎么找到我们分会的 |
[25:10] | My — my brother and I, we — we’re, uh… | 我和我哥哥 我们是 |
[25:14] | our family was Men of Lette. | 我们来自记录者家族 |
[25:17] | So was ours. | 我们也是 |
[25:19] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[25:21] | Kinda? | 算是 |
[25:22] | Our great-grandfather, Diego Avila, was a member. | 我们曾祖父 迪亚哥·阿维拉是个成员 |
[25:25] | – Well, until he – He went psycho. | -直到他 -他疯了 |
[25:28] | Jim Jones style. | 像个邪教领袖那样的 |
[25:30] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[25:32] | Diego fought in World War I, and after that, | 迪亚哥曾打过一战 之后 |
[25:34] | all he could see was blood and violence in this world, | 他眼中的世界充满血腥暴力 |
[25:37] | so he decided to fix it. | 所以他决定修复这世界 |
[25:41] | How? | 怎么修复 |
[25:42] | Summon a god from another dimension and start over. | 召唤来自另一世界的神 重新再来 |
[25:45] | “Upon us we shall call forth new gods, | “我们将召来新的神 |
[25:48] | “Yokoth and her mate Glythur. | 尤格斯和她的伴侣格里索 |
[25:50] | “And they will cleanse this world of hate | 他们会涤清这世界的仇恨 |
[25:52] | and bring a new paradise.” | 带来新的天堂” |
[25:54] | They summoned Yokoth, but… | 他们召来了尤格斯 但 |
[25:56] | didn’t exactly bring paradise. | 带来的并非天堂 |
[26:08] | It ate Diego and most everyone else. | 它吃了迪亚哥和几乎其他所有人 |
[26:11] | Then it tried to summon its mate before they bound it. | 然后它还想召来伴侣 但被他们阻止了 |
[26:14] | Men of Letters disavowed the whole deal. | 记录者抹去了整件事的存在 |
[26:16] | It banned all the survivors, | 幸存者被驱逐 |
[26:17] | closed down the chapterhouse tight. | 分会所也被关闭 |
[26:19] | Our grandparents, our parents, | 我们的祖父母 我们的父母 |
[26:22] | us, | 还有我们 |
[26:24] | we’ve been watching over it ever since. | 此后一直在守着它 |
[26:27] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[26:28] | Sandy? | 桑迪吗 |
[26:50] | You think you’re so high and mighty, | 你觉得自己很了不起 |
[26:53] | better than the rest of us. | 比我们其他人强 |
[26:56] | But you, Mr. Ketch, | 但你 凯奇先生 |
[26:58] | you are more wicked than any demon I know. | 你可比我认识的所有恶魔都坏多了 |
[27:03] | I know ’em all. | 我可是认识所有的恶魔 |
[27:05] | At least I still have a soul. | 至少我还有灵魂 |
[27:09] | What you think that buys you, huh? | 你觉得那对你有什么好处 |
[27:13] | Souls are messy, | 灵魂很乱 |
[27:14] | all conflict and confusion. | 充满冲突和混乱 |
[27:18] | Well, I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[27:21] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[27:24] | Because you say you have this code, | 因为你说你有准则 |
[27:26] | this Men of Letters code, | 记录者的准则 |
[27:29] | handed down for centuries. | 传承数百年 |
[27:31] | But wait. Wait a minute. You work for me. | 但是 等等 你为我工作 |
[27:37] | You act like you’re this cold-blooded killer. | 你一副冷血杀手的样子 |
[27:42] | But you know what I see when I look in your eyes? | 但知道我看着你的眼睛时看到了什么吗 |
[27:47] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[27:49] | And regret. | 遗憾 |
[27:51] | And pain. | 和痛苦 |
[27:56] | I see your chewy middle, boy. | 我看清了你的渴望 |
[28:00] | You want redemption, | 你想要救赎 |
[28:03] | but you ain’t never gonna get it. | 但你是得不到的 |
[28:06] | Your kind — our kind — | 你这种人 我们这种人 |
[28:08] | we can’t be redeemed. | 我们得不到救赎 |
[28:10] | All we can do is spread our pain around. | 我们只能扩散痛苦 |
[28:15] | So no, you don’t know who you are. | 所以 你不知道你是谁 |
[28:19] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[28:22] | Which is why no matter where you go, | 所以 不管你去哪 |
[28:24] | no matter what you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[28:28] | you’re mine. | 你都是我的 |
[28:38] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[28:41] | Someone — someone should see if they’re gone. | 该有人去看看他们是不是走了 |
[28:48] | No. No, not happening. | 不 别想 |
[29:04] | You’re trying to tell me Sandy is a god | 你是说 桑迪是个神吗 |
[29:06] | from another dimensi? | 来自另一个世界 |
[29:07] | – All she wants to do is eat. – And breed. | -她只想进食 -还有繁殖 |
[29:11] | Then why didn’t you kill it? | 那你们为什么不杀了它 |
[29:12] | You don’t think we’ve tried? | 你以为我们没试过吗 |
[29:14] | As far as we know, she can’t die. | 就我们所知 她死不了 |
[29:16] | So we have been keeping her locked up. | 所以我们一直关着她 |
[29:19] | Well, that is, until you came along. | 直到你们出现 |
[29:22] | So, you know, nice work on that one. | 你们真是厉害了 |
[29:25] | When we saw what you did, | 我们看到你们做了什么 |
[29:26] | we knew that we had to get her back. | 就知道必须把她抓回来 |
[29:29] | So Marco slipped something into your food. | 所以 马可在你的食物里放了东西 |
[29:33] | Oh, you don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[29:34] | We have been starving Yokoth for decades, keeping her weak. | 我们饿了尤格斯几世纪 让她一直虚弱 |
[29:39] | But if she gets food in her belly… | 但如果她吃了东西 |
[29:41] | We’re all dead. | 我们就都死定了 |
[30:23] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[30:49] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[30:52] | If I had half your power, I’d… | 如果我有你一半的力量 |
[30:59] | In fact. | 事实上 |
[31:05] | I believe it’s time to go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[31:14] | Consider this a rescue. | 就当是救援了 |
[31:27] | Come on, you. Come on! | 走啊 走啊 |
[31:36] | Come on. | 走 |
[31:39] | This would all go so much faster | 如果你肯扇扇翅膀 |
[31:41] | if you just flapped your bloody wings. | 那我们就可以快多了 |
[31:43] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:52] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[32:00] | String Bean. I-I thought you were dead. | 小豆子 我以为你死了 |
[32:03] | No, not yet. Where’s my broth? | 还没呢 我哥哥呢 |
[32:06] | He came out to check on Buc. | 他出去找巴克了 |
[32:09] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[32:10] | No, take it easy. They’re with us. | 不 别激动 他们是我们这边的 |
[32:11] | – What? – It’s a long story. | -什么 -说来话长 |
[32:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:18] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[32:20] | She got food in her belly. | 她吃东西了 |
[32:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[32:25] | If she fed on him, he would be here. | 如果她吃了他 他会在这儿的 |
[32:27] | – So what, then? – It’s like we said- | -那是怎么回事 -我们说了 |
[32:30] | if she’s not feeding, she’s breeding. | 她不是在进食 就是在繁殖 |
[32:41] | Sandy, what the hell? | 桑迪 怎么回事 |
[32:44] | Sandy’s dead. | 桑迪死了 |
[32:46] | She’s been dead for a long time. | 她死了很久了 |
[32:49] | Okay. I’ll play. | 好吧 我配合你 |
[32:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:54] | Yokoth. | 尤格斯 |
[32:56] | Star of Madness. | 疯狂之星 |
[32:58] | Ravager of Galaxi. | 银河掠夺者 |
[33:00] | Mother of Faceless Hordes. | 无面大军之母 |
[33:03] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[33:05] | Let me guess. You’re not from around here. | 我猜猜 你不是这里人 |
[33:07] | I’m really not. | 没错 |
[33:11] | When the foolish hums open the door, | 愚蠢的人类打开大门时 |
[33:14] | they had no ida what was waiting for them on the other side. | 他们根本不知道另一边等着他们的是什么 |
[33:18] | You mean you? | 你吗 |
[33:18] | I mean us. | 我们 |
[33:20] | It was supposed to be us. | 本该是我们的 |
[33:22] | Glythur and I, together. | 格里索和我 我们一起 |
[33:26] | But my love…They shut the riff before he could make it through. | 但我的爱人 他还没过来 他们就关上了裂缝 |
[33:31] | Oh, my god. That’s tragic. | 天呐 太悲催了 |
[33:34] | It’s like a Hallmark movie. | 简直像部温情电影 |
[33:36] | But with tentacles. | 只不过是有触角的 |
[33:38] | I like you, Dean. | 我喜欢你 迪恩 |
[33:40] | You’re strong. | 你很强壮 |
[33:43] | And I enjoy looking at your face. | 而且我喜欢看你的脸 |
[33:46] | You’re making me blush. | 你让我不好意思了 |
[33:49] | That’s why I’m going to allow you | 所以我要允许你 |
[33:50] | to be Glythur’s host. | 做格里索的寄主 |
[33:53] | Sorry, what? | 什么 |
[33:54] | The host? | 寄主 |
[33:57] | We’ve consumed most of our universe, | 我们的宇宙已几乎被我们吞尽 |
[34:00] | but this one is so full of… | 但这个则充满了 |
[34:01] | Light. | 光芒 |
[34:07] | And of life. | 和生命 |
[34:13] | And it looks… | 它看上去 |
[34:19] | It looks delicious. | 很美味 |
[34:21] | Okay, look, I don’t know what kind of | 好吧 我不知道你玩的什么 |
[34:23] | kinky Gatekeeper-Keymaster thing you got going on here, but… | 重口的守门人和钥匙掌司游戏 但是 |
[34:26] | I think I’ll pass. | 我还是算了 |
[34:29] | Insanidox Koth Munto, Glyth! | [咒语] 格里索 |
[34:42] | Insanidox Koth Munto, Glyth! | [咒语] 格里索 |
[34:59] | She has the Seal of Solomon! | 她拿了所罗门封印 |
[35:10] | You can’t kill me! | 你杀不了我 |
[35:17] | Panto Koth Mun! | [咒语] |
[35:21] | No! | 不 |
[35:37] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:43] | Glad you could make it. | 幸好你赶来了 |
[35:50] | So… that’s why we came. | 这就是我们来的原因 |
[35:53] | I mean, we — we — we need the seal to get our family back. | 我们需要封印好救回家人 |
[35:57] | If it could take us somewhere other than, uh, | 希望它可以带我们去不是 |
[35:59] | tentacle porn land — | 触角情域的地方 |
[36:01] | not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 虽然这也没什么不好 |
[36:03] | When you cast a spe, you need a guid, | 你们施咒时需要个向导 |
[36:04] | something that’s been where you need to go. | 去过你们需要去的地方的东西 |
[36:06] | – Got it? – Got it. | -知道吗 -好 |
[36:09] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[36:09] | When you open the door, it only stays open for 24 hours. | 大门开启后 只能维持24小时 |
[36:14] | And you never know what’s on the other side. | 而且你无从知道另一边有什么 |
[36:17] | Well, whatever it is, we’ll be ready. | 不管是什么 我们会准备好的 |
[36:20] | I hope you’re right. | 希望是如此 |
[36:32] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[36:35] | Considering I was about three seconds away | 鉴于我差一点点 |
[36:36] | from being an interdimensional booty call, | 就成了跨维度约炮工具 |
[36:38] | yeah, I’d say I’m all right. | 嗯 我没事 |
[36:40] | Well. | 好吧 |
[36:43] | we have the Seal. Right? | 我们拿到了封印 是吧 |
[36:46] | So all we need nows an archangel, and we’re set. | 现在我们只需要个大天使就行了 |
[36:48] | Sure, that sounds easy. | 是啊 这听上去没什么难度 |
[36:52] | – Wait. – Son of a bitch. | -等等 -死混蛋 |
[36:55] | I come in peace. | 我并无恶意 |
[36:58] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[36:59] | And I brought you a gift. | 我还带来了礼物 |
[37:06] | Wait a second. Is that… | 等等 那是… |
[37:09] | That Gabriel? | 加百列吗 |
[37:12] | No, no, that’s impossible. He… | 不不 这不可能 |
[37:15] | He’s dead. We…we saw him die. | 他死了 我们看到他死了 |
[37:18] | Or did you? | 是吗 |
[37:20] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[37:22] | Not me. Asmodeus. | 不是我 阿斯摩太 |
[37:24] | The Prince was holding him prisoner | 地狱王子关押着他 |
[37:26] | until I liberatd the poor man. | 直到我将他解救了出来 |
[37:29] | And I understand you may need | 而且据我所知 |
[37:31] | an archangel for a spell, perhaps. | 你们可能需要大天使来完成一个咒语 |
[37:36] | Well, what luck. | 真巧啊 |
[37:39] | We need his grace. | 我们需要他的能量 |
[37:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[37:43] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 |
[37:47] | Nervie. | 他精神紧张 |
[37:51] | Here. | 给 |
[37:53] | Take that. And, uh. | 拿走吧 |
[37:59] | The archangel blade. | 这是大天使之刃 |
[38:05] | Why would you… | 你为什么 |
[38:10] | What’s the catch? What do you want? | 有什么条件 你想要什么 |
[38:12] | Protection. | 保护我 |
[38:14] | From Asmodeus. | 抵抗阿斯摩太 |
[38:15] | The one you’re working for? | 你为他工作的那个 |
[38:17] | Was working for. | 那是之前了 |
[38:20] | But when he finds out that I stole his prize milk cow, | 等他发现我偷走了他珍视的奶牛 |
[38:23] | well, I imagine that he’ll hunt me to the ends of the Earth. | 他肯定会追我到世界的尽头 |
[38:28] | So… | 所以 |
[38:31] | this is the only safe place I know. | 这里是我唯一知道的安全的地方 |
[38:35] | What? Do you think you’re just gonna move in? | 你打算就这么搬进来吗 |
[38:38] | Dibs on the top bunk? | 我要顶铺 |
[38:40] | – No. – Deal. | -不行 -成交 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:44] | I don’t know what the hells going on here. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[38:47] | But if this helps us get Mom back, helps us get Jack back, | 但如果这能让我们救回妈妈 救回杰克 |
[38:50] | then…sure. | 那 好 |
[38:54] | Whatever you want. | 随你 |
[39:10] | Gabriel…Man, what happened to you? | 加百列 你遭遇了什么啊 |
[39:16] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们来吧 |
[39:19] | Well, shouldn’t we wait? | 不等等吗 |
[39:22] | Wait? Why? | 等 为什么 |
[39:24] | We got everything we need. | 我们拿到了需要的一切 |
[39:25] | Everything else is just burning daylight. | 再等就是浪费时间 |
[39:27] | Come on. Let’s open this door. | 来吧 我们开门吧 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | I’ll gather my gear. | 我去拿装备 |
[39:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:39] | I’m heading in alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[39:41] | What? | 什么 |
[39:42] | Look, we got a busted up archangel here. | 这里还有个被打得惨兮兮的大天使 |
[39:45] | And who the hell knows what else? Okay? | 鬼知道还会有什么情况 |
[39:47] | Somebody’s gotta stay here just in case. | 得有人留下 以防万一 |
[39:50] | And I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你去 |
[39:55] | As I said, Asmodeus will be hunting me | 我说了 阿斯摩太会追我 |
[39:57] | to the ends of the Earth, | 到世界的尽头 |
[39:58] | so it’s better if I’m not on this Earth. | 所以 如果我不在这个世界会更好 |
[40:01] | It’s not that much better over there. | 那边也没有更好些 |
[40:03] | You know it’s a war zone, right? | 你知道那里是战区吧 |
[40:04] | Won’t be my first, shan’t be my last. Hmm? | 不是第一次了 也不会是最后一次 |
[40:09] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:10] | Fine? | 好 |
[40:13] | So you want Ketch to go and not me? | 你要凯奇去 而不是我去吗 |
[40:16] | I don’t care if he dies. | 我不在乎他死不死 |
[40:17] | Hell, I’m kind of rootin’ for it. | 我还希望他死呢 |
[40:21] | Still, you can’t — | 但你不能 |
[40:22] | No, I have to. | 我必须去 |
[40:24] | It takes something that’s been over there before | 需要有去过那里的东西 |
[40:26] | to open up the right door, | 才能打开正确的门 |
[40:27] | so that’s either you or me. | 所以就是我们中的一个 |
[40:29] | So I’m gonna go. | 所以我要去 |
[40:30] | And if something happens to me, if — if — if time runs out, | 如果我出事了 如果时间耗尽了 |
[40:34] | then I need you to come and save me | 那你还得去救我 |
[40:36] | and save Mom and save whoever else, okay? | 救妈妈 还有其他人 好吗 |
[40:38] | It’s safer if we go together. | 我们一起去更安全 |
[40:41] | Oh, there’s no such thing as safer over there. You know that. | 在那边没有更安全可言 你知道的 |
[40:45] | I know you don’t like this, okay? I don’t expect you to. | 我知道你不喜欢这样 我不指望你喜欢 |
[40:50] | This is the way it’s gonna be. | 但只能如此 |
[41:02] | Something that’s been there, right? | 去过那儿的东西 是吧 |
[41:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:12] | Remember, it’s only 24 hours. | 记住 只有24小时 |
[41:19] | Koth Munto Notox. | [咒语] |
[41:38] | Okay. | 好 |