时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Allow me to make an introduction. | 容我向你介绍 |
[00:05] | Mr. Ketch, meet the archangel Gabriel. | 凯奇先生 这位是大天使加百列 |
[00:09] | Mom’s trapped in another reality. | 妈妈被困在了另一个世界里 |
[00:12] | We need it, the spell, to open the rift. | 我们需要咒语打开裂缝 |
[00:15] | We stealth in, we get Mom, we get Jack. | 我们潜入 救走妈妈和杰克 |
[00:18] | Boom. Family reunion. | 家庭团聚 |
[00:19] | I understand you may need an archangel for a spell. | 据我所知你们可能需要大天使来完成一个咒语 |
[00:25] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[00:53] | Well…here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:03] | You do know where we are, don’t you? | 你知道我们在哪吧 |
[01:07] | Because, not to be a nag, | 不是我唠叨 |
[01:09] | – but we’ve only got 24 hours before… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -但我们只有24小时 -嗯 |
[01:11] | Just give me — give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[01:14] | …the rift closes. | 然后裂缝就会关闭 |
[01:17] | Look, we just got spin-cycled through space and time, okay? | 我们刚穿越了时空时间 |
[01:19] | And yes, this is… | 是的 这 |
[01:21] | different than my last drop-by. | 跟我上次来时不太一样 |
[01:24] | And what’s this “we” crap, hmm? | 而且别跟我套近乎 |
[01:26] | You came here to save yourself, so… | 你来是为了自救 |
[01:28] | go save yourself somewhere else. | 去别处自救吧 |
[01:31] | Well, actually, I thought I could help. | 其实 我觉得我可以帮忙 |
[01:34] | – What? – Find the boy. | -什么 -找到那男孩 |
[01:36] | And your…mother. | 和你妈妈 |
[01:40] | She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[01:42] | I owe her that. | 这是我欠她的 |
[01:44] | You know, she sees you, she’ll probably kill you. Again. | 她看到你的话 可能会再杀你一次 |
[01:47] | Perhaps, but you don’t know where you are | 或许吧 但你不知道你在哪 |
[01:51] | or what’s out there or even… | 外面有什么 甚至 |
[01:55] | You get the picture. | 你懂的 |
[01:58] | Would having a little bit of backup really be so bad? | 有个后援就那么不好吗 |
[02:13] | Well, this is quite the vacation spot, isn’t it? | 这里真是度假胜地啊 |
[02:16] | Yeah. If you had your heart set on mai tais, | 是啊 如果你想喝美态鸡尾酒 |
[02:18] | well…sorry. | 那抱歉了 |
[02:24] | Down. Down. Down. Down. Down. | 趴下 |
[02:42] | Is this everyone? | 就他们了吗 |
[02:43] | Yes, Commander. | 是的 指挥官 |
[02:46] | For high crimes of fomenting rebellion | 因为犯下煽动反叛 |
[02:49] | against the archangel Michael, | 对抗大天使米迦勒的罪过 |
[02:51] | these humans shall be executed. | 这些人类将被处死 |
[03:02] | Freakin’ angels. | 该死的天使 |
[03:06] | Not smart. | 不明智 |
[03:25] | No. | 不 |
[03:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:31] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[03:48] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[03:50] | You’re not the usual human scum. | 你不是一般的人类渣滓 |
[03:53] | Not the slickest hook-up line, Captain Charm. | 这么泡妞可泡不到 魅力队长 |
[03:55] | You’re with the Resistance. Inner circle. | 你是抵抗组织核心集团的 |
[03:59] | She’s met with the nephilim and the other-worlder, Mary. | 她见过拿非利人和异世界客 玛丽 |
[04:03] | Michael will want her at the Northern Camp, | 米迦勒会希望我们送她去北营 |
[04:05] | for interrogation. | 进行审讯 |
[04:09] | Champ, when the Resistance crushes you, | 哥们 等抵抗组织击败了你们 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna be there to shred your feathers | 我会在场 撕碎你的羽毛 |
[04:15] | and grind them into dust. | 把它们碾成灰 |
[04:20] | – Dean… – Looking forward to it. | -迪恩 -非常期待 |
[04:30] | Dean is in Apocalypse World, alone? | 迪恩一个人去了天启世界 |
[04:32] | No, he’s with Ketch, so he’s not alone. | 不 凯奇也去了 不算一个人 |
[04:35] | Because that makes it better. | 这样就好多了吗 |
[04:37] | Cass, wanted to go solo. | 小卡 他想自己去的 |
[04:39] | – And you let him? – I… | -你就让他去了 -我 |
[04:43] | He didn’t give me much of a choice. Anyways, Dean’s right. | 他没怎么给我选择 而且他是对的 |
[04:45] | As long as he’s over there, and we’re here, | 既然他在那边 我们在这边 |
[04:48] | we need to be taking care of Gabriel, | 我们就得照顾加百列 |
[04:49] | getting him right again. | 帮他恢复 |
[04:57] | Gabriel? Yeah. | 加百列 嗯 |
[05:01] | You didn’t tell me it was this bad. | 你没告诉我这么严重 |
[05:04] | Yeah, well, years of isolation and torture | 嗯 多年的单独监禁和折磨 |
[05:07] | and Asmodeus draining his grace. | 阿斯摩太还榨取他的能量 |
[05:10] | Come here. Help me out. | 来 帮帮我 |
[05:16] | Hey, Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[05:18] | Hey, pal. | 哥们 |
[05:19] | Okay. Oh — Just… | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Gonna get ya to bed, all right? | 我扶你上床 好吗 |
[05:24] | Let me, uh, help you up. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 来 我扶你 没事的 |
[05:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:32] | Gabriel, it’s Sam Winchester. | 加百列 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[05:34] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t think he does. | 我觉得他不记得了 |
[05:40] | Remember the video you sent to my brother Dean Winchester and me | 记得你据称是死了之后 寄给我和我哥哥 |
[05:44] | after you…supposedly died? | 迪恩·温彻斯特的录像吗 |
[05:48] | You told us how to stuff Lucifer back in the Cage. | 你教会了我们如何把路西法关回笼子 |
[05:52] | – Sam, he doesn’t… – I know he doesn’t. | -萨姆 他不 -我知道 |
[05:55] | I’m just… | 我… |
[05:56] | trying to see if anything’s going on in his head. | 我想看看他会有什么反应 |
[05:59] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Gabriel’s grace. | 加百列的能量 |
[06:09] | Ketch brought it. | 凯奇带来的 |
[06:11] | Maybe if he’s juiced up, it’ll help. | 如果他吸收了 或许能好点 |
[06:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Sam, I don’t think he’s gonna open up | 萨姆 我觉得他不会张嘴 |
[06:21] | and let the choo-choo in. | 把能量吸进去的 |
[06:26] | A technique for feeding recalcitrant children. And… | 有个喂不肯开口的孩子的办法 |
[06:31] | I think a little coercion may be necessary. | 或许必须得采用点强迫手段 |
[06:54] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[06:55] | Out. | 出去了 |
[06:57] | Right. Out. | 嗯 出去了 |
[06:59] | Look, Jo, uh, you got a pretty sweet deal going here, | 乔 你在这里混得不错 |
[07:02] | so you might wanna… I don’t know, pitch in, | 你是不是该 出出主意 |
[07:05] | drop the attitude, stay by my side. | 别那么冲 辅佐我 |
[07:11] | Play strip poker? | 打脱衣扑克 |
[07:13] | Shouldn’t you be out utdoing…kingly things? | 你不该出去做国王做的事吗 |
[07:17] | Commanding the angels, inspiring mankind? | 命令天使 激励人类 |
[07:20] | Stuff? | 什么的 |
[07:23] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是在这儿吗 |
[07:26] | On the throne, | 在王座上 |
[07:28] | available to be worshipped. | 准备接受崇拜 |
[07:30] | We came here to change things, make Heaven better, | 我们是来做出改变的 让天堂变得更好 |
[07:34] | help the angels… | 帮助天使 |
[07:37] | Dumah. | 杜马 |
[07:39] | Perfect timing. Okay, I have a question for you, | 来得正好 我有个问题 |
[07:41] | and I want you to be straight with me. Okay? | 你一定要实话实说 |
[07:43] | Don’t you think Jo | 你觉得乔 |
[07:45] | should show a little bit more enthusiasm for being… | 是不是该更开心点 毕竟她 |
[07:49] | for want of a better word, First Lady? | 没有更好的词形容了 是第一夫人了 |
[07:53] | Pull her weight? | 发挥点用处 |
[07:55] | Little bit? | 就一点点 |
[07:56] | Keep me happy? | 哄我开心 |
[07:59] | Little bit? | 努努力 |
[08:01] | Couples issues aren’t my area. | 情侣问题不是我的专长 |
[08:04] | So that’s a “Yes.” Okay? | 这是个肯定的答复 |
[08:10] | So you’re here with breaking news about my son. Go. | 你是带了关于我儿子的新消息来 说吧 |
[08:13] | The few angels that we could spare are scanning the planet, | 我们能派出去的几个天使在全球到处找 |
[08:16] | but so far, nothing. | 但到目前还没发现 |
[08:18] | Yeah, well, he’s a priority, so… | 他是头等要事 |
[08:23] | We don’t have the manpower. | 我们没有人力 |
[08:26] | He’s a priority. | 他是头等要事 |
[08:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:39] | They would never treat my old man that way. | 他们绝不会那么对我老子的 |
[08:42] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[08:42] | If he said, “Scour the Earth,” | 如果他说”扫遍世界” |
[08:44] | They’d say, “S.O.S. or Brillo?” | 他们会说”用哪个牌子的清洁剂” |
[08:46] | Yeah, well, you’re not him. | 是啊 你不是他 |
[08:48] | Your father created. You inherited. | 你父亲创造 你只是继承 |
[08:51] | Yeah? Well, I’m the one on the throne right now, | 可现在坐王位的是我了 |
[08:53] | and y’all are gonna treat me that way, okay? | 你们都得好好待我 |
[08:57] | Well, before all of us start treating you like God, | 与其叫我们拿你当上帝 |
[09:00] | you might try acting like God. | 你不如有个上帝的样子 |
[09:04] | Just a thought. | 就那么一说 |
[09:12] | This is unacceptable. | 这不可接受 |
[09:14] | Ketch, who’s wily, possible he could fly under the radar. | 凭凯奇的狡猾 或许是能躲起来 |
[09:17] | But the archangel? | 但那个大天使 |
[09:19] | The archangel. | 大天使 |
[09:21] | I should at least detect a blip. | 我至少该感应到点信号 |
[09:24] | We’re connected. | 我们有联系 |
[09:28] | You might say we’re blood brothers. | 甚至可以说我们血脉相连 |
[09:36] | Get. | 滚 |
[09:53] | What’s the hold-up? | 怎么不走了 |
[09:57] | Oh, just practicing stealth. | 就是练习下隐秘行动 |
[09:59] | You know, the art of infiltrating | 就是渗透敌意 |
[10:01] | a hostile and unfamiliar environment | 未知环境时 |
[10:03] | whilst remaining undetected. | 不被发现的技艺 |
[10:06] | Hence, “Free.” Hence, “Effective”” | 因此才能自由 有效 |
[10:08] | You, I see, prefer the bull in a china shop technique. | 而你呢 似乎更喜欢瓷器店里奔牛的技艺 |
[10:12] | No, I prefer the “Let’s find Charlie | 我更喜欢 我们赶紧找到查理 |
[10:13] | before the angels turn her inside-out” Technique. | 别让天使把她宰了的技艺 |
[10:16] | Remind me again | 再提醒我一遍 |
[10:17] | why we’re risking everything to find this girl? | 我们为什么要不惜一切找到她 |
[10:19] | Because she’s seen my mom. She’s seen Jack. We need her. | 因为她见过我妈妈 她见过杰克 我们需要她 |
[10:23] | And you’re sure that’s what this is about? | 你确定仅此而已 |
[10:25] | You’re sure it’s not… personal? | 你确定不是私人原因 |
[10:33] | We’re running out of time. Let’s pick up the pace. | 我们要没时间了 快点走吧 |
[10:46] | Ketch? | 凯奇 |
[10:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:11] | Oh, you’re a strong one! | 你可真壮 |
[11:13] | Angels’ll pay double for you. | 天使会为你出双份的价 |
[11:15] | Most of the slaves is a might scrawny. | 大部分奴隶都骨瘦嶙峋 |
[11:24] | Where were you going to take him? | 你打算带他去哪 |
[11:27] | You do want to live, yes? | 你想活着吧 |
[11:36] | You heard him. Where were you gonna take me? | 你听到他了 你打算带我去哪 |
[11:39] | You think I’m gonna tell you? | 你觉得我会说吗 |
[11:44] | Let try that again. | 再来一次 |
[11:47] | The silo. | 发射井 |
[11:48] | – What silo?! – P.O.W. Camp. | -什么发射井 -战俘营 |
[11:51] | Four, five hours from here. | 离这里四五个小时 |
[11:54] | Follow the road. | 沿路走 |
[11:56] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[12:28] | What is this? Is — Did he do this? | 这是什么 他干的吗 |
[12:31] | Enochian? | 天使语吗 |
[12:33] | It’s his story. | 是他的故事 |
[12:35] | Starts with his death. | 从他死后开始 |
[12:40] | Or…what appeared to be his death. | 或是 他的假死 |
[12:43] | “Per usual, my brother had double my brawn | 还像往常那样 我兄弟蛮勇虽胜 |
[12:46] | “And half my brains. | 脑力却不足 |
[12:48] | “He assumed the counterfeit me | 他以为那晚消失的 |
[12:51] | “Was what vanished that night, | 是假的我 |
[12:53] | and he thought that he’d stabbed the real thing.” | 而他捅死的是真的我 |
[12:59] | “The truth is, | 其实 |
[13:01] | “The thing Luci skewered was a fake. | 路西杀的是假的我 |
[13:06] | There are plenty of fakes to go around.” | 那个有的是 |
[13:12] | “Everyone believed Gabriel was gone. | 大家都相信 加百列已死 |
[13:16] | “And suddenly, I was free. | 突然间 我自由了 |
[13:18] | “No obligation to God or Heaven, | 再不对上帝或天堂 或人类 |
[13:22] | “Or mankind. | 负有责任 |
[13:24] | “And so I did what anyone would do — | 于是我做了任何人都会做的事 |
[13:26] | “I moved to Monte Carlo | 我搬去了蒙地卡洛 |
[13:28] | and shacked up with porn stars.” | 跟几个黄片女星同居了 |
[13:33] | Well, y– | 嗯 |
[13:34] | He goes on and on for quite a while about porn stars | 然后他说了好一阵黄片女星的事 |
[13:36] | – and, uh… – Cass, please. | -还有 -小卡 略过吧 |
[13:39] | Okay, so Gabriel was captured, delivered to Asmodeus. | 好吧 加百列被抓 交给了阿斯摩太 |
[13:42] | “For years, I knew nothing but endless torture.” | 多年来 我被无尽地折磨 |
[13:46] | “Asmodeus, once the weakest of Hell’s princes, grew strong | 阿斯摩太 曾经最弱的地狱王子 变强了 |
[13:50] | by feeding on my grace.” | 靠的是吃我的能量 |
[13:57] | Well, obviously, his intellect is intact. | 显然 他的智力没有受损 |
[14:00] | Yeah. So why isn’t he talking to us? | 嗯 那他为什么不对我们开口 |
[14:04] | I don’t know. Maybe he can’t. | 我不知道 或许是不能 |
[14:08] | Or maybe he’s choosing not to. | 或许他不想 |
[14:10] | Maybe he thinks it’s safer that way. | 或许他觉得这样更安全 |
[14:22] | Ready or not, world, | 不管准备好没有 世界 |
[14:24] | New God is open for bidness. | 新上帝上任了 |
[14:32] | All right, children… | 好了 孩子们 |
[14:36] | I shall hear your prayers. | 我要听你们的祈祷 |
[14:39] | – Dear God… – God, if you’re listening… | -上帝 -上帝 如果你在听 |
[14:45] | Please, God… | 拜托 上帝 |
[14:49] | Unbelievable. Losers. | 难以置信 一群废物 |
[14:52] | Whining. | 唧唧歪歪的 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe Pop put up with it as long as he did. | 老爸居然还忍了那么久 |
[14:56] | …if you could give me a sign? I could really use… | 可以给我个启示吗 我真的需要 |
[14:58] | Let’s begin the exorcism. | 开始驱魔 |
[15:01] | Vade retro Satana! | [拉丁语] |
[15:04] | Nunquam suade nobis vana! | [拉丁语] |
[15:06] | Sunt mala quae libas. | [拉丁语] |
[15:07] | Ipse venena bibas! | [拉丁语] |
[15:10] | Cessa decipere humanas creaturas… | [拉丁语] |
[15:13] | eisque aeternae perditionis venenum propinare! | [拉丁语] |
[15:17] | Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly armies, | 天堂大军的尊贵王子 |
[15:21] | Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us! | 大天使米迦勒 维护我们 |
[15:26] | Don’t get holier-than-thou with me, Father Davis. | 别拿出一副清高的样子 戴维斯神父 |
[15:29] | You and your camgirl addiction. | 你和你的小黄片上瘾 |
[15:38] | Begone, Satan! | 走吧 撒旦 |
[15:41] | You shall no more dare to deceive the human race! | 别想再欺骗人类了 |
[15:45] | Okay, fellas. | 好了 各位 |
[15:46] | Fellas? | 各位 |
[15:48] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[15:55] | Okay, first of all, chill. Couple things, guys. | 首先 冷静 几点提示 |
[15:58] | Not Satan. | 不是撒旦 |
[16:00] | Minor player. | 小人物 |
[16:01] | Total nobody, gettin’ a day rate. | 毫不重要 就是赚个工资 |
[16:02] | Anthony… what are you doing, man? | 安东尼 你干什么呢 |
[16:06] | Just having a little fun. | 就是玩玩 |
[16:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | Beat it. | 滚 |
[16:13] | Get outta here! | 滚蛋吧 |
[16:18] | Don’t come back! | 别再回来了 |
[16:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:32] | I’m Lucifer. | 我是路西法 |
[16:33] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -嗯 |
[16:35] | Lucifer is the beast! The scourge of mankind! | 路西法是禽兽 是人类的灾难 |
[16:41] | Ouch. | 扎心 |
[16:43] | Yeah, gotta hand it to the old man. Perfect marketing. | 真佩服老头子 这营销做的 |
[16:45] | Okay, little known factoid — Pop made me into the fall guy. | 告诉你们 是老爸让我背了锅 |
[16:49] | He made me into the all-purpose villain. | 是他把我变成万能坏蛋的 |
[16:53] | It’s sort of worked out okay because I’m… | 但结果还不错 因为我 |
[16:56] | sort of running Heaven right now. | 现在基本上掌管天堂了 |
[16:58] | – Blasphemy! – Blasphemy! | -亵渎 -亵渎 |
[17:00] | – In the holy authority… – It’s a new suit, thank you very much. | -以圣灵的名义 -新衣服呢 谢你大爷 |
[17:02] | …they driven before the fire… | 受业火煎熬 |
[17:05] | – …so the wicked perish – Calm down. | -邪恶将被摧毁 -冷静 |
[17:07] | – Relax. – …and deceits of the Devil! | -放松 -恶魔的谎言 |
[17:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:15] | That Hunter may’ve been a bumpkin, | 那个猎人虽然是个土包子 |
[17:17] | but his weaponry is cutting-edge. | 但他的武器却很先进 |
[17:20] | These I don’t even recognize. | 这些玩意我都不认得 |
[17:23] | Yeah, that’s… | 嗯 |
[17:26] | Angel-killing bullets. | 杀天使的子弹 |
[17:27] | Might wanna hang on to those. | 最好留着 |
[17:33] | You don’t look good. | 你看上去不太好[帅] |
[17:36] | Yeah, well, you’re not my type, either. I’m fine. | 你也不是我的菜 我没事 |
[17:38] | We’ll take a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[17:39] | Your wound may be more serious than we thought. | 你的伤可能比我们想的要重 |
[17:41] | Aw, he barely hit me. Come on, we don’t have time for this. | 他都没怎么打到我 我们没这时间了 |
[17:45] | By all means. | 那好吧 |
[17:47] | What was it with you and this Earthly “Charlie,” anyway? | 你和这个查理有什么渊源 |
[17:50] | Old girlfriend? | 旧情人吗 |
[17:51] | Let me guess — she broke your heart. | 我猜猜 她伤了你的心 |
[17:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:00] | Oh, God, you’re burning up. | 天呐 你在发烧 |
[18:01] | Let’s take a look at that wound. | 看看你的伤口吧 |
[18:02] | – No, no, I’m fine. We gotta keep moving. – Do shut up. Huh? | -我没事 我们继续走 -闭嘴吧 |
[18:13] | How’s it look, Mom? | 情况如何 老妈 |
[18:26] | I must reiterate — | 我得重申 |
[18:27] | it’s not possible for an angel to heal an archangel. | 天使是治不好大天使的 |
[18:32] | I’m just trying to jolt his mind into thinking straight. | 我只是想帮他理清思路 |
[18:41] | Even then, Sam… | 即便如此 萨姆 |
[18:46] | Gabriel…it’s — it’s possible that he’s lost. | 加百列 他可能恢复不了了 |
[18:55] | Taro root, | 芋头根 |
[18:57] | trace of arsenic… | 微量砷 |
[19:01] | basidiomycota… | 担子菌门 |
[19:03] | – and… – Why don’t you just skip the birdseed, | -还有 -别放鸟饵了 |
[19:07] | give me the flask? | 把瓶子给我吧 |
[19:08] | Your shortness of breath and delirium | 你的呼吸急促和精神错乱 |
[19:12] | are symptoms of a poison the Men of Letters use | 都表明是中了记录者在工作时 |
[19:14] | to disable monsters in the field. | 用来给怪物下的毒 |
[19:16] | – Of course it is. – My guess is that the bounty hunter | -当然了 -我猜 那个赏金猎人 |
[19:19] | used a similar toxin to coat his bullets | 用了类似毒素涂在子弹上 |
[19:21] | to hobble his prey… | 来放缓他猎物的脚步 |
[19:25] | at first. | 至少是第一步 |
[19:29] | What do you mean, “At first”? | 那什么意思 |
[19:32] | Well, if — if the antidote isn’t administered, | 如果不能及时摄入解药 |
[19:35] | then the victim dies a particularly gruesome death. | 中弹者会死得很惨 |
[19:40] | You guys are such dicks. | 你们真是混蛋 |
[19:43] | Yes. Well… | 好吧 |
[19:45] | guilty. | 没错 |
[19:46] | Now then… | 好了 |
[19:49] | this will smart. | 这会疼的 |
[19:55] | There we are. Good lad. | 好了 很好 |
[19:58] | Good lad. | 很好 |
[19:59] | Good lad. | 很好 |
[20:01] | Here we go, just a little more. | 再来点 |
[20:04] | Right? | 好吗 |
[20:05] | There we are. | 就这样 |
[20:22] | Gabriel, you have to dig yourself out of this hole. | 加百利 你得自己从坑里爬出来 |
[20:26] | Look, I know you think it’s safer inside. | 我知道你觉得 在里面更安全 |
[20:30] | No more torture. No more pain. No more expectations. | 再不用受折磨 感觉到痛苦 不用承受期待 |
[20:35] | I’ve been there. You were nothing like your family. | 我也经历过 你跟你的家人完全不一样 |
[20:38] | You sure as hell weren’t like your dad. Me either. | 你更不像你爸爸 我也是 |
[20:41] | And just like you, I got out. | 就像你一样 我脱离了 |
[20:43] | Or I-I thought I got out. | 至少我以为是 |
[20:46] | But then… | 但然后 |
[20:48] | then my family needed me. | 我的家人需要我 |
[20:53] | And this is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[20:55] | No matter how many times I tried to fight it, | 不管我多少次去抵抗它 |
[20:58] | this is what I was put here to do. | 这是我人生的目的 |
[21:01] | This is where I make the world a better place. | 这是我能让世界更好的方式 |
[21:05] | And sure, yeah, hookers in Monte Carlo sounds great, | 当然 妓女和蒙地卡洛听上去很美妙 |
[21:09] | but your family needs you. | 但你的家人需要你 |
[21:12] | Jack, your nephew, needs you. | 杰克 你侄子 需要你 |
[21:15] | The world needs you. We need you. | 世界需要你 我们需要你 |
[21:20] | Gabriel, I need you. | 加百列 我需要你 |
[21:23] | So, please, help us. | 求你 帮帮我们 |
[21:36] | Porn stars. | 黄片女星 |
[21:42] | They were porn stars, Sam. | 她们是黄片女星 萨姆 |
[21:54] | There you are. | 你出来了 |
[22:04] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[22:09] | You must rest. | 你必须休息 |
[22:10] | Okay, look… | 好吧 |
[22:13] | I-I’ll give you that… | 我承认 |
[22:15] | anti-poison merit badge award, okay? | 这抗毒素很好使 |
[22:18] | I do appreciate it, but… we’re running out of time. | 我很感激 但我们要没时间了 |
[22:21] | So… | 所以 |
[22:24] | How about you rest? I’m gonna keep going. | 你休息吧 我继续 |
[22:32] | In five minutes. | 五分钟后的 |
[22:34] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[22:40] | Perhaps we can use this moment to revisit the Charlie issue. | 或许我们可以借机再谈谈查理的事 |
[22:48] | Not gonna happen. | 别想了 |
[22:51] | To your point, we are running out of time. | 就像你说的 我们要没时间了 |
[22:54] | We don’t know where your mother and Jack are. | 我们不知道你妈妈和杰克在哪 |
[22:56] | We don’t even know if we’ll find this Charlie. | 我们甚至不知道能不能找到查理 |
[22:58] | And if we do, a rescue may be impossible | 就算找到 营救可能也毫无可能 |
[23:01] | and stupid. | 而且愚蠢 |
[23:04] | I propose we return home, regroup, reinforce ourselves, | 我建议 我们回家 重新调整 增强装备 |
[23:08] | and we may have a shot at saving everyone. | 那才有可能拯救大家 |
[23:11] | All right, look, I’m gonna… | 好吧 听着 |
[23:14] | repeat myself. | 我再重复一遍 |
[23:19] | Charlie’s not gonna give the angels what they want. | 查理是不会向天使招供的 |
[23:22] | Your Charlie wouldn’t. | 是你的查理不会 |
[23:26] | They’re gonna kill her, 100%, | 他们绝对会杀她的 |
[23:30] | and I’m not… | 我不能 |
[23:35] | What? | 什么 |
[23:36] | What’s the story you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事没告诉我 |
[23:44] | Charlie was like family. | 查理就像我们的家人 |
[23:47] | She was a sister to me. | 就像我的妹妹 |
[23:51] | She did more for me and Sam than I can even say. | 她为我和萨姆的付出我难以言表 |
[23:57] | And she was… | 她 |
[23:59] | she was butchered. | 她被残忍杀害了 |
[24:04] | And we couldn’t get there in time, | 我们没能及时赶到 |
[24:06] | and I… | 我 |
[24:09] | You feel you failed her. | 你觉得自己辜负了她 |
[24:13] | I know I did. | 我就是辜负了她 |
[24:26] | That, I understand. | 这我能理解 |
[24:35] | Uh, hello? What about your story you’re not telling me? | 那你有什么没告诉我的 |
[24:41] | Oh, I’ve had many failures… | 我失败过很多次 |
[24:45] | friends and colleagues who have died on my watch. | 眼看着朋友和同事被杀 |
[24:50] | Only difference is, I didn’t… | 唯一的区别是 |
[24:53] | try to save them. | 我没尝试去救他们 |
[24:57] | “Duty” and all that… | 责任什么的 |
[25:03] | rubbish. | 屁话 |
[25:06] | Well, you do suck. | 你的确是个烂人 |
[25:15] | What the hell? | 不管了 |
[25:19] | Perhaps rescuing this Charlie will wash | 或许拯救这个查理 |
[25:23] | some of the stain off my hands. | 能洗刷我的一些罪孽 |
[25:34] | “Impossible and stupid,” | “不可能而且愚蠢” |
[25:37] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这不好似的 |
[25:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:46] | One more time. | 再问一次 |
[25:47] | The location and number of bases the Resistance holds. | 抵抗组织基地的数目和地点 |
[25:55] | One more time — | 再说一次 |
[25:58] | bite me. | 去死吧 |
[26:03] | You’re trying my patience. | 你在考验我的耐心 |
[26:05] | Sorry. Sorry. I’ll try harder. | 抱歉 我再努力点 |
[26:08] | Bite me! | 去死吧 |
[26:16] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[26:17] | She dies. | 杀了她 |
[26:39] | Is it helping? | 好点了吗 |
[26:41] | I…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:48] | – Hello. – Samuel. | -你好 -萨穆埃尔 |
[26:51] | I hope you’re having a pleasant day. | 希望你今天愉快 |
[26:53] | It’s come to my attention you boys have something belongs to me, | 我发现你们拿了属于我的东西 |
[26:56] | and I’d like it back. | 我想要回来 |
[26:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么呢 |
[27:00] | Oh, I believe you do. | 你知道的 |
[27:01] | And I’m-a give you one chance to return him to me. | 我会给你一个机会把他还我 |
[27:04] | No harm, no foul. | 那我们就两清 |
[27:06] | I’m hanging up. | 我挂了 |
[27:08] | Do not hang up on me. | 别挂我电话 |
[27:10] | Gabriel is of no use to you in his current condition. | 加百列现在这样对你们毫无用处 |
[27:13] | Should you choose to resist me, | 你们如果抵抗我 |
[27:15] | I will have no choice but to take him by force. | 那我只能强行抓走他 |
[27:17] | I will reduce you | 我会把你 |
[27:18] | and that sad little bunker of yours to ashes. | 和你们的那个小破地堡变成灰烬 |
[27:23] | You got 10 minutes to decide. | 给你10分钟决定 |
[27:26] | Now you can hang up. | 现在你可以挂了 |
[27:34] | Nothing in this universe is worth my time or talent. | 这世间没什么值得我耗费时间和才能 |
[27:37] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[27:39] | Humans, angels… | 人类 天使 |
[27:41] | all flawed beyond redemption. | 都差劲得没法补救 |
[27:43] | – Lucifer… – It’s all because of Pop’s little… propaganda machine, | -路西法 -就因为老爸的政治宣传 |
[27:46] | spewing poison about me for centuries. | 几世纪以来抹黑我的名字 |
[27:49] | Done. | 受够了 |
[27:50] | So you’re just giving up? | 你要放弃了 |
[27:53] | No. | 不 |
[27:55] | No, I’m gonna refocus. | 不 我要换个目标 |
[27:59] | I’ve come to realize the key to finding my bliss | 我意识到 找到幸福的关键 |
[28:02] | – is fatherhood. – You. | -是当爹 -你吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah. It’s obvious, right? | 多显然 |
[28:06] | I just…I devote myself to finding Jack. | 我只需要全心投入找杰克 |
[28:09] | We’re gonna combine our powers. | 我们要结合力量 |
[28:11] | I’ll remake the world in my image, | 我要以我的形象重塑世界 |
[28:14] | with pathetic little people who worship me. | 让那些可悲的人崇拜我 |
[28:17] | Me. Me. | 我 |
[28:20] | Love that good plan. Awesome plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 多棒 |
[28:24] | Finding your bliss? | 找到幸福 |
[28:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[28:29] | So humans don’t like you. | 人类不喜欢你 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[28:34] | Instead of bellyaching about it, | 与其抱怨这个 |
[28:36] | why don’t you make Heaven right? | 为什么不把天堂治理好 |
[28:38] | Make good on your promises. | 兑现你的承诺 |
[28:39] | Make angels. | 制造天使 |
[28:41] | Give the existing ones their wings back. | 恢复现有的那些天使的翅膀 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I-I can’t really do that. | 嗯 那个我做不到 |
[28:47] | What? | 什么 |
[28:48] | I lied, so, uh, | 我撒谎了 |
[28:51] | just keep that to yourself, though, okay? | 你别说出去 好吗 |
[28:56] | So you know — | 告诉你 |
[28:58] | It’s not the humans. It’s not the angels. | 不是人类 天使 |
[29:01] | It’s not your father’s propaganda that’s killing you. | 或你爸爸的政治宣传在让你不爽 |
[29:04] | It’s your complete failure. | 是你自己的没用 |
[29:06] | You say you want to find your son, but you don’t. | 你说你想找到你儿子 但你才不想 |
[29:09] | Not really. | 并不真想 |
[29:10] | So you sit there because you’re afraid. | 所以你坐在那里 因为你害怕 |
[29:12] | You’re afraid of him, afraid of looking into in his eyes | 你怕他 你怕看着他的眼睛 |
[29:14] | and seeing nothing but contempt. | 只能看到轻蔑 |
[29:18] | You can’t replace your father. You can’t create anything. | 你无法替代你父亲 你无法创造什么 |
[29:22] | You have nothing. | 你什么都没有 |
[29:23] | You might as well go back to the Cage. | 你不如回笼子去 |
[29:48] | And now you don’t have me. | 现在你连我也没有了 |
[30:04] | “Silo.” No, he wasn’t kidding. | 发射井 他真没开玩笑 |
[30:07] | Gratifying. | 太棒了 |
[30:10] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:44] | The Resistance will be broken. | 抵抗组织会被击溃 |
[30:48] | It is being broken. | 已经在被击溃了 |
[30:52] | One by one, your leaders are being rooted out and destroyed. | 一个接一个 你们的领袖被铲除消灭 |
[30:59] | Soon, there’ll be none of you left. | 很快 就不会再有人了 |
[31:02] | No! No! | 不 |
[31:04] | No! | 不 |
[31:09] | “For high crimes, | 因为犯下重罪 |
[31:11] | “The prisoner Charlie Bradbury, | 囚犯查理·布拉德布利 |
[31:13] | “Like all traitors before her, | 就像她之前所有的叛徒 |
[31:17] | will be executed”” | 将被处死 |
[31:36] | All hail Michael. | 米迦勒万岁 |
[32:03] | We gotta get you outta here. | 我们会带你逃走的 |
[32:04] | Who the Hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:06] | No time! We gotta go now! Go! | 没时间了 我们得走了 走 |
[32:13] | All right, I did what I could to help the bunker’s warding, | 好了 我尽量加固了地堡的符文 |
[32:16] | but who knows if it’s enough. | 但天知道这够不够 |
[32:17] | How’s he? | 他怎么样了 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:49] | Your warding wasn’t designed for the likes of me, Samuel. | 你的符文是抵不住我这种人的 萨穆埃尔 |
[33:56] | I’ve come to claim what’s mine. | 我来取走属于我的东西 |
[34:09] | Oh, I missed you, boy. | 我真想你了 |
[34:11] | I’m-a have to punish you rather severely, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕得狠狠地惩罚你 |
[34:27] | And as for you two… | 至于你俩 |
[34:49] | Gabriel! What are you doin’, son? | 加百列 你干什么呢 |
[34:51] | You know too well what I can do to you. | 你很清楚我能怎么对你 |
[34:53] | I broke you! | 我击溃了你 |
[34:58] | You’re too weak! | 你太弱了 |
[35:18] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[35:21] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[35:24] | I always hated that dumbass suit. | 我一直讨厌那件难看的西装 |
[35:55] | So to recap, there’s another world, | 总结一下 还有个异世界 |
[35:57] | a “better” world, with no Michael, | 一个更好的世界 没有米迦勒 |
[35:59] | and it has another me? | 那里还有个我 |
[36:01] | Well, had. | 她死了 |
[36:04] | And you were friends with her. Me? Her? | 你跟她是朋友 我 她 |
[36:07] | Yes. Very. | 是的 好朋友 |
[36:09] | How very? | 多好 |
[36:11] | Well, she was into chicks. | 她喜欢妹子 |
[36:15] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[36:16] | Look, I know this is a lot of information, | 我知道一下很难接受 |
[36:17] | everything I’m telling you, okay, but… | 我告诉你的一切 但是 |
[36:20] | we’re running out of time here. | 我们要没时间了 |
[36:21] | I need to know where the nephilim is — Jack. | 我需要知道拿非利人 杰克在哪 |
[36:23] | And — and my mom’s with him, right? | 还有 我妈跟他在一起吧 |
[36:24] | – Your mom? – Yes. She’s from our world, too. | -你妈妈 -对 她也是我们世界的 |
[36:28] | Last I heard, they were fighting somewhere | 据我所知 他们在现在的 |
[36:30] | in what remains of Dayton, Ohio, but I don’t… | 俄亥俄州代顿做抵抗 但我不 |
[36:33] | Wait. Your mom? | 等等 你妈妈 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:36] | Why would I believe any of this? | 我为什么要相信这一切 |
[36:39] | Because of that. | 因为那个 |
[36:50] | Too much information. | 信息太多了 |
[36:52] | Okay, slow down. I’m not…processing. | 慢点说 我没法处理 |
[36:56] | And there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[36:57] | Michael wants to come to this Earth and destroy it, | 米迦勒想来这个世界大肆毁灭 |
[37:01] | and we may need your help to fight him. | 我们可能需要你帮忙抵抗他 |
[37:04] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[37:08] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
[37:12] | Uh…yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:13] | Not so much. | 算了吧 |
[37:15] | I mean, thank you for the rescue | 多谢你们的救援 |
[37:19] | and for the redemption arc. | 和恢复 |
[37:21] | But, uh, I’m not really a team guy, | 但我不是个团队型的人 |
[37:24] | so…I’m gonna bounce, okay? | 我还是走了 |
[37:29] | Um, but, you know, | 但是 |
[37:30] | it’s been, um… | 真的很 |
[37:32] | What’s the opposite of fun? | 跟”好玩”相反的词是什么 |
[37:34] | That. | 那个 |
[37:35] | No, Gabriel, don’t — you — you can’t just walk away. | 加百列 你不能就这么走掉 |
[37:38] | If Michael comes here, he will end this world. | 米迦勒如果来了 会终结这个世界 |
[37:40] | And the last time the world was ending, I put my money on you. | 上次世界要完时 我赌了你赢 |
[37:46] | I think you can pull it off again. | 我觉得你可以再赢一次 |
[37:49] | No. | 不 |
[37:50] | You cannot turn your back on your father’s creation. | 你不能背弃你父亲的创造 |
[37:56] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[37:58] | my father turned his back on his creation. | 我父亲都背弃了自己的创造 |
[38:03] | Guess it just runs in the family. | 看来这是家族传统 |
[38:07] | No, Gabriel, please. | 不要 加百列 求你 |
[38:21] | Okay. The thing’s gonna be closed any minute. | 好吧 那玩意马上要关了 |
[38:24] | – We gotta get a go. – Dean, you need to go through. | -我们得走了 -迪恩 你走吧 |
[38:26] | Bring back Sam and your angel and Gabriel | 带上萨姆 你的天使和加百列过来 |
[38:28] | and the bloody Navy SEALs, | 带上海豹突击队好了 |
[38:31] | whatever help you can get. | 所有能找到的救兵 |
[38:33] | – But I should stay. – Wait. What? | -但我要留下 -什么 |
[38:35] | If we’re going up against Michael, we need to be ready. | 如果我们想抵御米迦勒 我们得准备好 |
[38:38] | We need to know what he’s up to, where your mother and Jack are. | 我们得知道他想干什么 你妈妈和杰克在哪 |
[38:42] | I’m staying, too. | 我也要留下 |
[38:44] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[38:45] | You got Michael and a billion angels on your ass. | 米迦勒和千万个天使在追杀你 |
[38:47] | Dude, this is my home. | 哥们 这里是我的家 |
[38:49] | My friends are here and they’re in trouble. | 我的朋友在这里 他们有麻烦 |
[38:51] | If you really do have a way to take down Michael, | 如果你真有办法干掉米迦勒 |
[38:53] | get back here and do it. | 那就再回来 干掉他 |
[38:57] | Until then, this is my fight. | 在那之前 这是我的战斗 |
[39:00] | I don’t wanna lose you again. | 我不想再失去你一次 |
[39:04] | That’s not your call. | 这由不得你决定 |
[39:10] | Dean, it’s closing. | 迪恩 裂缝要关闭了 |
[39:29] | Go! | 走吧 |
[39:36] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[39:37] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[39:39] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[39:40] | No, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[39:42] | Hey, the — the — the rift, it’s… | 裂缝 |
[39:44] | Where’s Mom? Where’s Jack? | 妈妈呢 杰克呢 |
[39:49] | Long story — so Mom and the kid, | 说来话长 妈妈和那孩子 |
[39:53] | they’re not with Michael anymore. | 他们不在米迦勒那里了 |
[39:54] | Ketch and Charlie are staying back to try to find them. | 凯奇和查理留下来找他们去了 |
[39:57] | There’s a Charlie over there. She kicks ass. | 那边也有个查理 她可厉害了 |
[39:59] | T– Uh, Charlie…Bradbury? | 查理·布拉德布利吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:04] | What’s this? What — what… | 这怎么回事 |
[40:05] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[40:07] | There was a demon incursion, led by Asmodeus. | 阿斯摩太带领恶魔入侵来着 |
[40:10] | Sorry, Asmodeus got in here? | 什么 阿斯摩太进来了 |
[40:12] | Yeah, and — and — and Gabriel killed him. | 对 加百列杀了他 |
[40:14] | Gabriel? That’s great. So he’s back. | 加百列 好啊 他恢复了 |
[40:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[40:22] | He just left. | 他走了 |
[40:25] | What do you mean, he left? | 什么意思 他走了 |
[40:29] | We asked Gabriel to help us, and then… | 我们求加百列帮忙 但是 |
[40:34] | then he said “No”” | 他拒绝了 |
[40:35] | He doesn’t get to say “No.” | 他不能拒绝 |
[40:38] | We still have his grace, though, right? | 我们还有他的能量吧 |
[40:43] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:47] | Uh, we — we used his grace to — to heal him. | 我们用他的能量治好了他 |
[40:51] | So it — it’s gone. It’s all gone. | 没了 都没了 |
[40:55] | So if it’s gone, | 如果没了 |
[40:57] | then that means that we can’t open that door again. | 那我们就无法再打开大门了 |
[41:01] | If we can’t open the door, then I should’ve never come back! | 如果我们不能打开大门 那我就不该回来 |
[41:12] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[41:16] | Every time! | 每次都这样 |
[41:23] | Every time we get close, | 每次我们就差一点时 |
[41:27] | it always falls apart. | 又会一败涂地 |
[41:30] | Every freakin’ time. | 每次都这样 |
[41:35] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[41:38] | we will find Gabriel. | 我们会找到加百列的 |
[41:42] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[41:48] | We better. | 我们最好找到他 |