时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They call me Gabriel. | 他们管我叫加百列 |
[00:04] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你已经死了 |
[00:07] | – We saw him die. – Please. | -我们看到他死了 -拜托 |
[00:10] | You can’t take the trick out of the trickster. | 恶作剧精灵怎么能不恶作剧 |
[00:12] | Trickster’s like a Hugh Hefner type, right? | 恶作剧精灵是个享乐主义者 是吧 |
[00:14] | Wine, women, song. | 莺歌艳舞 美女美酒 |
[00:15] | Maybe he doesn’t want the party to end. | 也许他不想让世界毁灭 |
[00:17] | I mean, maybe he hates this angels and demons stuff | 也许他和我们一样 都讨厌所谓的 |
[00:18] | as much as we do. | 天使恶魔大战 |
[00:20] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[00:20] | You two muttonheads broke the world, | 你俩蠢蛋把世界搞得一团糟 |
[00:22] | and you want me to sweep up your mess. | 现在指望我来收拾吗 |
[00:25] | Yes. Why don’t you sack up and help us take down Lucifer? | 对 硬气点站出来帮我们消灭路西法 |
[00:28] | I can’t kill my brother. | 我不能杀自己的哥哥 |
[00:30] | “Can’t” Or “Won’t”? | 是不能 还是不愿 |
[00:32] | Guard this with your life. | 用生命看好它 |
[00:33] | If you’re watching this, I’m dead. | 如果你们在看这个 那我就已经死了 |
[00:35] | Without me, you got zero shot at killing Lucifer. | 没有我 你们杀死路西法的几率就等于零 |
[00:39] | But you can trap him. | 但是你们可以困住他 |
[00:40] | I know you think it’s safer inside. | 我知道你觉得 在里面更安全 |
[00:43] | I broke you! | 我击溃了你 |
[00:44] | No more torture. No more pain. | 再不用受折磨 感觉到痛苦 |
[00:46] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[00:47] | I can feel him! | 能感觉到他 |
[00:49] | Sammy’s long gone. | 小萨姆已经不在这了 |
[00:50] | But, Gabriel, the world needs you. | 加百列 世界需要你 |
[00:54] | Please, help us. | 求你 帮帮我们 |
[00:57] | There was a demon incursion led by Asmodeus. | 阿斯摩太带领恶魔入侵来着 |
[01:00] | And Gabriel killed him. | 加百列杀了他 |
[01:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:02] | We asked Gabriel to help us, and he said no. | 我们求加百列帮忙 但是他拒绝了 |
[01:06] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[01:08] | Every time! | 每次都这样 |
[01:39] | Fenrir Odensbane! | 芬里厄·奥登斯本 |
[01:53] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[02:01] | I assume you’re not here to apologize. | 你应该不是来道歉的吧 |
[02:06] | Ya think? | 你以为呢 |
[02:18] | I vowed to do this honorably. | 我发誓会光明正大 |
[02:21] | No gimmicks. | 不会耍手段 |
[02:23] | No tricks. | 不会搞诡计 |
[02:24] | Just mano… | 像个 |
[02:27] | a-mano. | 男人那样 |
[03:02] | Here, boy. | 来吧 小子 |
[03:13] | Never known an archangel to bleed. | 我不知道大天使还会流血 |
[03:17] | Ya got me. | 你厉害了 |
[04:06] | Yeah. No, we just got in. | 嗯 我们刚到 |
[04:10] | What are you doing? Don’t unpack. | 你干什么呢 别收拾行李 |
[04:12] | Dude, we could be here for days. | 哥们 我们可能要待几天呢 |
[04:14] | No. No. Hey, hell, no. Hey — No, not you. That’s… | 不不 绝不 不是说你 |
[04:18] | Just call us when you get to Amarillo, all right? | 到了阿马里洛给我们打电话 好吗 |
[04:21] | All right, look, | 好 听着 |
[04:22] | Rowena’s spell said that Gabriel would be here. | 罗威娜的咒语显示加百列就在这里 |
[04:24] | Yeah, here or in Texas. | 是啊 或者德州 |
[04:26] | Yeah, she tracked his essence — which, gross — | 是的 她追踪到他的精华 恶心 |
[04:28] | to both places. | 在这两处都有 |
[04:28] | So Cass is gonna hit up the Lone Star State in a few hours, | 所以小卡几小时后就能到孤星州 |
[04:31] | and we will check this place out. | 我们来查这里 |
[04:32] | Okay. And that could take some time. | 好 那是需要时间的 |
[04:34] | Which we don’t have. | 我们没时间了 |
[04:35] | Look, I know you know that we’ve been following leads | 你也知道 我们花了两周 |
[04:37] | for the past two weeks. We have nothing to show for it. | 追踪线索 却毫无结果 |
[04:39] | Meanwhile, Mom, Jack, they could be hurt. | 而妈妈 杰克 他们可能受了伤 |
[04:43] | Or worse. | 或更糟 |
[04:44] | And we’re stuck here in this stupid motel room… | 而我们却困在了这间破旅馆里 |
[04:46] | Doing… | 做… |
[04:56] | Bonus. | 这个可以有 |
[04:59] | …looking for some runaway, dumbass archangel | 找一个蠢蛋跑路大天使 |
[05:02] | who doesn’t wanna be found. | 而他根本不想被找到 |
[05:11] | Hey, fellas. | 两位 |
[05:14] | Looking for me? | 找我呢 |
[05:21] | Balthazar’s army attacked, but we were ready. | 巴尔萨泽的军队袭击了 但我们有所准备 |
[05:23] | And then I… | 然后我 |
[05:25] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[05:28] | And Bobby? | 鲍比呢 |
[05:28] | Well, he’ll be back in a few days | 他几天后会带着 |
[05:30] | with the people that we saved. | 我们救的人回来 |
[05:32] | How many? | 多少人 |
[05:32] | 30 at least. | 至少30 |
[05:35] | You’re not happy? | 你不开心吗 |
[05:36] | This is the third battle in a row that we’ve won. | 我们已经连胜三场战役了 |
[05:38] | Jack, I know. I… | 杰克 我知道 |
[05:41] | We’re running out of space and supplies. | 我们要没地方 没补给了 |
[05:43] | And now with all those new people, | 现在 又来了那么多新人 |
[05:45] | I just…don’t know how we’re gonna take care of everybody. | 我不知道我们要怎么照顾好大家 |
[05:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | Didn’t mean to startle you. | 无意吓到你们 |
[05:55] | What is it, Jakob? | 怎么了 雅各布 |
[05:57] | Just got word from the eyes outside Michael’s fortress. | 从米迦勒堡垒外传来消息 |
[05:59] | And? | 怎么 |
[06:00] | They’re saying the angels, they’re leaving. | 他们说天使都走了 |
[06:06] | Why would they leave? | 他们为什么要离开 |
[06:09] | All right, this is gonna hurt a little bit. | 好了 这会有点疼的 |
[06:12] | A little? | 有点吗 |
[06:14] | How’d you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这儿 |
[06:16] | Come on. I felt your witch’s tracking spell | 拜托 你们的女巫一给我下了 |
[06:19] | the second she laid it on me. | 追踪咒我就感觉到了 |
[06:20] | Tasted like haggis. | 有种肉馅羊肚的味儿 |
[06:22] | So now you’re in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[06:24] | What gave you that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[06:25] | You show up on our doorstep, bleeding like a stuck pig. | 你自己跑上门 血流不止 |
[06:28] | This? Eh, you know, you… | 这个吗 你们懂的 |
[06:32] | roll into town for a little R&R, | 想来镇上休养一番 |
[06:33] | stumble into the wrong poker game, | 却撞上了不该掺和的牌局 |
[06:35] | take a guy’s money, his wife… | 拿了人家的钱 睡了人家的老婆 |
[06:38] | things get messy. | 结果就给自己惹了麻烦 |
[06:39] | You’re trying to tell us you came here for R&R? | 你是想说 你跑来这里休养吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, this isn’t exactly the Riviera. | 这里可不是里维埃拉 |
[06:43] | I know, right? Huh. | 可不是 |
[06:45] | Yeah, so anyway, um… | 总之 |
[06:48] | I don’t suppose you guys have any more of my grace | 你们不会还有更多我的能量 |
[06:50] | laying around, right? | 在手里吧 |
[06:51] | ‘Cause, uh, the tank’s a little low. | 因为 我现在有点油量不足 |
[06:54] | Oh, did you drain it killing Asmodeus? | 你杀阿斯摩太时都耗尽了吗 |
[06:57] | And ditching you. | 再加上抛下你们 |
[06:59] | It’ll recharge. Eventually. | 最终是可以完全恢复的 |
[07:00] | But, uh, until then… | 但在此之前 |
[07:04] | Whatever we didn’t use on you, we used to open up a rift. | 我们没用在你身上的 都用来打开裂缝了 |
[07:11] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[07:13] | Superdupes. Okay. Well, uh, | 太棒了 好吧 |
[07:16] | in that case, gentlemen, | 那样的话 两位 |
[07:18] | I must bid you a fond adi– | 我就跟你们道… |
[07:22] | Yeah, nope. | 不行 |
[07:25] | Maybe after a… | 或许还是先 |
[07:26] | little siesta. | 小睡一下吧 |
[07:33] | Aw, crap. | 该死 |
[07:41] | Died as he lived — | 死时跟生时一样 |
[07:43] | side by side with the bottle. | 躺在酒瓶子旁边 |
[07:47] | So little respect for our brother. | 对我们的哥哥这么不尊重 |
[07:50] | Well, at least he got a few licks in | 至少他被捅死前 |
[07:52] | before the shivving. | 还给了对方几下 |
[08:02] | This is archangel blood. | 这是大天使血 |
[08:07] | Better call father. | 还是打给父亲吧 |
[08:22] | It’s all empty. | 完全空了 |
[08:24] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:25] | There are a few angels guarding the perimeter, | 还剩几个天使在守卫边界 |
[08:28] | but inside… | 但里面 |
[08:31] | they’re gone. | 已经完全空了 |
[08:34] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:35] | Maybe…maybe he’s scared. | 或许 他是怕了 |
[08:38] | We’ve been fighting Michael the better part of eight years. | 我们已经跟米迦勒战斗八年了 |
[08:40] | There is nothing he is scared of. | 他什么都不怕 |
[08:44] | He’s scared of me. | 他怕我 |
[08:51] | I’m winning. | 我在获胜 |
[08:53] | Jack — | 杰克 |
[08:53] | I think we should go, see if Michael left anything behind, | 我们去吧 看看米迦勒有没有留下什么 |
[08:57] | something that can tell us | 能让我们知道 |
[08:59] | where he’s gone, what he’s planning. | 他去了哪 在计划什么 |
[09:01] | It could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱呢 |
[09:02] | It’s all right. I’ll keep you safe. | 没事的 我可以保护你们 |
[09:12] | Until his grace levels come back up, | 在他的能量恢复之前 |
[09:14] | I-I just… | 我 |
[09:17] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[09:19] | Yeah, well, right now, don’t care. | 现在 我不管 |
[09:20] | He’s here, and we’re gonna keep him here. | 他既然来了 我们就留住他 |
[09:22] | Where?! Where am I? | 哪 我在哪 |
[09:26] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[09:29] | You. | 你们 |
[09:31] | Gabriel, look, | 加百列 听着 |
[09:34] | we don’t really know what’s going on here — | 我们并不知道究竟是怎么回事 |
[09:35] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[09:37] | Uh…yeah, not a big joiner. | 嗯 我不太喜欢加入团队 |
[09:41] | Oh, so you got better things to do than save the world? | 你有比拯救世界更值得做的事吗 |
[09:43] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[09:46] | Look, this has been… great, a real thrill. | 跟你们相处真是愉快 |
[09:50] | But, uh, I just came here for the silver stuff. | 但 我完全是为能量而来 |
[09:53] | And since you two are all fresh out, | 既然你们没有 |
[09:56] | it’s time for me to say sayonara. | 那我该说再见了 |
[10:06] | Raspberries. | 该死 |
[10:14] | We’re here for the angel. | 我们要那天使 |
[10:25] | The hell are you guys? The hell are these guys? | 你们是什么鬼 他们是什么鬼 |
[10:28] | Oh, just a couple of Norse demigods. | 就是几个挪威半神 |
[10:30] | Demigods?! | 半神 |
[10:39] | Gabriel, little help in here! | 加百列 帮帮忙啊 |
[10:46] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[11:08] | Hiya, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[11:11] | You ready to die? | 准备赴死了吗 |
[11:19] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[11:21] | I’ll go after him in a sec. I just…need a minute. | 我过会儿去追他 给我点时间 |
[11:25] | Wrong. | 不 |
[11:28] | You’re not goin’ anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[11:40] | Clear over here. | 这里安全 |
[11:46] | All clear. | 安全 |
[11:47] | Jakob, take the others. Check the warding. | 雅各布 带其他人去检查符文 |
[11:56] | Really hate this place. | 我真的好讨厌这里 |
[11:59] | Look. | 看 |
[12:10] | Well, those are Michael’s armies. | 那是米迦勒的军队 |
[12:13] | Why are they all over there? | 他们怎么都在那里 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:20] | Look who we found in the dungeon. | 看我们在地牢里发现了谁 |
[12:24] | The prophet. | 先知 |
[12:27] | Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 |
[12:34] | He’s a traitor! | 他是个叛徒 |
[12:35] | I’m — I’m a prophet of the lord. | 我是主的先知 |
[12:37] | – I was serving God – You serve Michael. | -我是在为上帝效力 -你为米迦勒效力 |
[12:40] | Prophet here turned his back on own kind. | 先知背弃了自己的同类 |
[12:43] | I didn’t have a choice! I… | 我没有选择 |
[12:46] | Y-you don’t understand. I…I… | 你们才不懂 |
[12:50] | I never used to believe in anything. | 我以前什么都不信 |
[12:52] | Well, ex-except science — | 除了科学 |
[12:54] | quantum mechanical unpredictably. | 量子力学测不准原理 |
[12:55] | But then the end of the world happened, | 然后世界末日了 |
[12:57] | and everyone around me — my friends, and my…my mom — | 我身边的每个人 我的朋友 妈妈 |
[13:00] | they all started to die. | 他们都死了 |
[13:02] | But God chose me? What… | 但上帝选择了我 |
[13:05] | What does that even mean?! | 那是什么意思啊 |
[13:08] | Michael said he wanted to save the world, not kill it. | 米迦勒说他想拯救世界 不是扼杀他 |
[13:11] | But he… | 但他 |
[13:13] | he hurt so many people. | 他伤害了那么多人 |
[13:17] | When I couldn’t perfect the spell, | 我无法完善咒语 |
[13:19] | Michael, he got mad and threw me in the dungeon. | 米迦勒就生气了 把我丢进了地牢 |
[13:22] | And I was so scared, but I fixed it. | 我好怕啊 但我解决了 |
[13:26] | B-but I… | 但我 |
[13:28] | I couldn’t do it anymore. | 我做不到了 |
[13:30] | – Kevin… – And then he…he… | -凯文 -然后他 |
[13:35] | What spell? | 什么咒语 |
[13:38] | What’s Michael planning? | 米迦勒在计划什么 |
[13:43] | There’s a place in the south | 南方有个地方 |
[13:46] | where the walls between worlds are thin. | 世界之间的壁垒要薄一些 |
[13:50] | Michael’s gonna use a spell from the angel tablet | 米迦勒要用天使石碑上的咒语 |
[13:52] | to open up the rift, and then he’s g– | 开启裂缝 然后 |
[13:55] | He’ll invade our world. | 他要入侵我们的世界 |
[14:01] | You know… | 要知道 |
[14:03] | you guys are lucky I’m low on juice, | 你们该庆幸我没多少能量了 |
[14:04] | considering what I did to the last guy who locked me up. | 别忘了我是怎么对上个把我关起来的人的 |
[14:07] | You know what? We said we’d let you go, | 知道吗 我们说过愿意放了你 |
[14:10] | just as soon as you tell us what the hell is going on here. | 只要你肯告诉我们这究竟是怎么回事 |
[14:12] | Yeah, it, uh… | 嗯 |
[14:14] | it’s not a fun story. | 这个故事不怎么好玩 |
[14:16] | Well, we just broke into a junkyard | 我们刚闯进了废车场 |
[14:19] | and stuffed the body of a demigod into a car crusher, | 把一具半神的尸体塞进了一辆压车机里 |
[14:22] | so I think you owe us some answers. | 所以 我觉得你欠我们些解释 |
[14:28] | Okay, they’re not really demigods. | 好吧 他们并不是半神 |
[14:31] | Look, the Norse pantheon is its own weird thing. | 整个挪威神界都自成一派 |
[14:34] | Think of ’em more like, uh, god-begotten monsters. | 他们更像是 神造的怪物 |
[14:38] | Whatever. What did they want with you? | 不管 他们找你做什么 |
[14:41] | I killed their brother. | 我杀了他们的哥哥 |
[14:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:46] | Remember when I told you what happened | 记得我跟你们讲的我在 |
[14:48] | after I faked my death at the Elysian Motel? | 乐土旅馆假死后发生的事吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[14:51] | You went to, uh, Monte Carlo with a bunch of porn stars. | 你去了蒙地卡洛 跟一群黄片女星同居 |
[14:54] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[14:56] | well, I left a few parts out. | 我略去了一些部分 |
[14:59] | After Lucifer, quotation marks, killed me, | 路西法”杀”了我后 |
[15:03] | I needed to lay low. | 我需要躲起来 |
[15:04] | Luckily, I used to hang with a pretty resourceful crew. | 幸好 我有几个挺有手段的熟人 |
[15:07] | Found me a real top-shelf hideaway. | 他们给我找了个最高档的藏身处 |
[15:12] | I’m calling it. I’m calling, all right? | 我不跟了 |
[15:18] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[15:20] | – Skol. – Gentlemen… | -干杯 -先生们 |
[15:21] | No! What?! | 不是吧 |
[15:24] | – Oh, no! – Come on. | -不 -来吧 |
[15:26] | I thought this story had porn stars. | 这个故事里不是有黄片女星吗 |
[15:29] | Good catch. My bad. | 说得对 是我不好 |
[15:38] | I’m — I’m calling, all right? | 我不跟了 |
[15:42] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[15:43] | – Skol. – Gentlemen… | -干杯 -先生们 |
[15:47] | You’re kidding me! | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:48] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:52] | I had it made — | 我简直太逍遥了 |
[15:54] | all the booze I could drink, | 要多少酒有多少 |
[15:56] | all the, uh, entertainment I could handle. | 要多少乐子有多少 |
[15:59] | Okay! Why don’t we just skip to the end? | 好吧 直接说结局部分吧 |
[16:09] | So this is how it ended. | 一切是这么结束的 |
[16:24] | By the time I came to, | 我醒来时 |
[16:26] | they had sold me to Asmodeus. | 他们已把我卖给了阿斯摩太 |
[16:28] | – Why would they do that? – Hello? | -他们为什么要那么做 -拜托 |
[16:30] | Lucifer? | 路西法啊 |
[16:32] | In case you don’t remember, | 如果你们忘了 |
[16:33] | there was an apocalypse brewing at the time. | 当时正要天启呢 |
[16:36] | We remember. | 我们记得 |
[16:37] | Well, Vegas odds had my bro pulling off a big win. | 维加斯开盘 我哥哥的胜算当时很大 |
[16:40] | Yeah? And whose fault was that? | 是吗 那怪谁 |
[16:45] | Fenrir, Sleipnir, and Narfi | 芬里厄 斯雷普尼尔 纳尔弗 |
[16:47] | were just trying to cover their keisters. | 是想给自己擦屁股 |
[16:49] | They needed to get rid of me | 他们要摆脱我 |
[16:51] | before Lucifer figured out where they had me hidden. | 以防被路西法发现他们把我藏了起来 |
[16:53] | But selling me to that Kentucky Fried B-hole? | 但把我卖给那个混蛋 |
[16:57] | For them? That was all profit. | 他们完全是为了挣钱 |
[17:00] | So you want revenge. | 所以你想复仇 |
[17:02] | Well, obviously. | 当然了 |
[17:04] | Roasting Asmodeus was, uh, satisfying for a hot minute. | 烧死阿斯摩太让我满足了片刻 |
[17:07] | But you know one thing better than killing him? | 但知道什么比杀他更好吗 |
[17:09] | Slaughtering them all. | 杀死他们所有人 |
[17:12] | But since you’re low on grace, | 但由于你能量不足 |
[17:14] | you had to do it the old-fashioned way — with wood. | 你只能按老法子来 用木剑 |
[17:18] | Don’t let anybody ever tell you you’re just a pretty face. | 可别让任何人说你只是长得帅 |
[17:23] | All right, anyway, if there are only, uh, | 好吧 总之 如果一共 |
[17:26] | three gods or monsters or whatever, | 只有三个怪物还是神的 |
[17:29] | how come there are four swords? | 那怎么这里有四把剑 |
[17:33] | That top one? | 上面那把吗 |
[17:35] | That is for the man with the plan, | 那是为制定计划的人准备的 |
[17:38] | the architect of my torture, | 是他设计我遭受折磨 |
[17:39] | and my own personal public enemy numero uno. | 也是我个人的头号公敌 |
[17:45] | Their papa… | 他们的爸爸 |
[17:48] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[17:49] | Jakob’s right. | 雅各布是对的 |
[17:50] | Leaving his plans like this? It’s too sloppy. | 把他的图纸就这么留在这里 太大意了 |
[17:52] | – Or he doesn’t care. – Doesn’t care? | -或是他不在乎 -不在乎 |
[17:54] | He knows we can’t stop him. | 他知道我们阻止不了他 |
[17:56] | He’s probably making his move as we speak. | 他可能此刻正在行动 |
[17:57] | No, I can go, right now. | 我现在就可以去 |
[17:59] | If I can surprise Michael, I can kill him. | 如果我能奇袭 就能杀了米迦勒 |
[18:01] | – Jack, no. – No, we can’t let him cross over. | -杰克 不 -我们不能允许他过去 |
[18:03] | – I know, but – We know where he is. | -我知道 -我们知道他在哪 |
[18:04] | Do we? Michael could’ve left this map as bait. | 是吗 米迦勒可能把地图留下做诱饵 |
[18:08] | Bobby’s only a day out. | 鲍比还有一天就到了 |
[18:10] | We should wait. | 我们该等他 |
[18:13] | Mary’s right. | 玛丽是对的 |
[18:15] | Michael, he…never does anything without a reason. | 米迦勒做事从来都是有计划的 |
[18:18] | I say we let the archangel go. | 我们让那个大天使走吧 |
[18:20] | Let Michael be some other world’s problem for a change. | 让米迦勒去给别的世界找麻烦吧 |
[18:22] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[18:24] | That’s 7 billion innocent people. | 那可是70亿无辜者 |
[18:29] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[18:32] | This is Michael we’re talking about. | 这可是米迦勒 |
[18:34] | He’s killed everyone that’s ever stood against him. | 他杀了每一个曾对抗他的人 |
[18:37] | We have to think this through. | 我们一定要想清楚了 |
[18:40] | I’m asking for a day. | 我就求你等一天 |
[18:46] | Please. | 求你 |
[18:53] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:56] | I thought Loki was you. | 你不就是洛基吗 |
[18:59] | It’s trippy, I know. | 的确让人犯糊涂 |
[19:01] | Look, remember when I told you I went into witness protection? | 你们记得我说我加入了证人保护计划吗 |
[19:04] | Well, who do you think put me there? | 你们以为是谁帮了我 |
[19:06] | Loki? | 洛基吗 |
[19:08] | You and Loki are friends? | 你和洛基是朋友 |
[19:10] | Oh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[19:11] | We were. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[19:14] | A few thousand epochs ago, I was out for a hike in the fjords. | 很久很久以前 我去峡湾玩 |
[19:19] | Came across Loki bound in a cave, | 遇到了被困在了洞中的洛基 |
[19:21] | snake dripping venom into his eye. | 蛇在往他眼睛里滴毒液 |
[19:25] | Apparently, he had some spat with his pops. | 据说是跟他爸吵架了 |
[19:28] | Anyhoo, I freed him. | 总之 我释放了他 |
[19:30] | Saved his life. | 救了他一命 |
[19:32] | Then my real brothers started going at it. | 然后我的亲兄弟们打了起来 |
[19:35] | I wanted out. | 我想离开 |
[19:37] | Loki owed me one, so… | 洛基欠我人情 所以 |
[19:41] | he helped me ditch Gabriel and become him. | 他就帮我摆脱了加百列的身份 变成了他 |
[19:45] | So then you took on his whole… trickster vibe. | 于是你还学了他的恶作剧癖好 |
[19:50] | What did Loki do while you were impersonating him? | 你假扮洛基时 他去哪了 |
[19:53] | Well, he had his own family drama to worry about. | 他还要操心自家的麻烦事呢 |
[19:56] | It was in his best interest to go off the grid for a while. | 对他而言 消失一阵是最好的选择 |
[19:59] | But you saw him in Monte Carlo. | 但你在蒙地卡洛见到了他 |
[20:00] | Well, I needed someplace to hide. | 我需要个藏身处 |
[20:04] | He’d already helped me the once. | 他都帮过我一次了 |
[20:08] | You know, none of this would’ve happened if you’d had just… | 这一切本就不会发生 |
[20:11] | stuck around and helped us fight Lucifer. | 如果你肯留下帮我们对付路西法的话 |
[20:15] | I did help you. | 我帮了你们 |
[20:16] | “Casa Erotica”? | 《色情之家》 |
[20:17] | – You call that help? – I call that art. | -你管那叫帮忙 -那叫艺术 |
[20:20] | But yes, without me, | 但是的 没有我 |
[20:22] | you two chuckleheads never would’ve known | 你俩白痴才不可能知道 |
[20:24] | how to throw Lucifer back in the Cage. | 要怎么把路西法关回笼子 |
[20:26] | But instead of giving us a hand, you ran. | 但你没帮忙 而是跑了 |
[20:28] | And you just did it again when you ditched us in the bunker. | 你在地堡里也是 又抛下我们跑了 |
[20:30] | – All right, Dean – I have more important things to do | -好了 迪恩 -我还有比加入 |
[20:32] | than to join your little band of merry men. | 你们这些绿林好汉更要紧的事 |
[20:34] | Hey, what you’re doing? This? This is not important. | 你在做的事 这事 才不重要 |
[20:36] | Every day, Asmodeus tortured me. | 阿斯摩太每天都折磨我 |
[20:40] | Every…day! | 每天 |
[20:42] | He fed off my grace for years! | 他吃了好几年我的能量 |
[20:45] | He used me, he debased me until I was… | 他利用我 贬低我 直到我 |
[20:56] | What I went through… | 我所经历的事 |
[21:00] | you don’t forgive. | 是无法原谅的 |
[21:02] | Everyone who had a hand in it will die. | 每个插了一手的人都要死 |
[21:05] | Get me? | 懂了吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah. We do. | 懂了 |
[21:10] | Okay, you went through it. | 好吧 你经历了折磨 |
[21:13] | We get it. All right? | 我们懂 |
[21:15] | But killing Loki? Not gonna change any of that. | 但杀洛基 也改变不了发生的事 |
[21:18] | It’s not. In fact, probably not even gonna make you feel better. | 真的 其实 可能都不能让你更好受些 |
[21:22] | Well, agree to disagree, Dean-o. | 求同存异了 迪恩 |
[21:26] | We all have our demons. | 我们都各有心魔 |
[21:28] | Mine are here, in this town. | 我的就在这里 这座城市里 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:34] | But…you’re low on grace. | 但 你没多少能量了 |
[21:37] | And Loki knows you’re coming. | 洛基又知道你要来了 |
[21:39] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | Not like I care about killing gods, okay? | 我倒不在乎杀神什么的 |
[21:47] | But this whole revenge kick? It’s a waste of time. | 但复仇什么的 就是浪费时间 |
[21:52] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[21:53] | You’ve seen it, Sam — with me, with Dad. | 你见过的 萨姆 我 爸爸 |
[21:56] | Revenge only ends one way — ugly. | 复仇的结局从来都很不堪 |
[21:59] | Well, maybe it doesn’t have to. | 或许不非得是 |
[22:01] | Okay, I think I know what this is. | 好吧 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[22:03] | – Okay, what is this? – You. | -怎么回事 -你 |
[22:04] | You’re you’re so hopped up on this “Kill Bill” Fantasy of his. | 你对他的《杀死比尔》幻想这么热衷 |
[22:07] | No, no, no. This has nothing to do with me. | 不 这跟我没关系 |
[22:09] | If you had a shot at Lucifer, you wouldn’t take it? | 如果你有干掉路西法的机会 你不会抓住吗 |
[22:11] | Of course I would. | 我当然会 |
[22:13] | But this is about Gabriel. | 但这是加百列的事 |
[22:16] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们帮忙 |
[22:21] | Gabriel, you agree to help us, | 加百列 你答应帮我们 |
[22:25] | we’ll agree to help you. | 我们就答应帮你 |
[22:57] | All right, Uma, what’s the plan? | 好吧 乌玛 什么计划 |
[22:59] | Well, Sleipnir’s a lot of things, | 斯雷普尼尔有很多特点 |
[23:01] | but mainly, he is a coward. | 但他最大的特点 是怯懦 |
[23:04] | I will bet all the personal lubricant in the S.F.V… | 我敢拿全圣费尔南多谷的人体润滑剂打赌 |
[23:07] | that after we killed Narfi, | 我们杀掉纳尔弗后 |
[23:09] | he ran straight back to papa’s skirts. | 他直接跑进了老爸的裙底 |
[23:12] | So he and Loki will be together. | 所以他和洛基肯定在一起 |
[23:14] | That’s great. How do we find them? | 很好 我们怎么找到他们 |
[23:17] | Uh, they’re about a… | 他们大概 |
[23:18] | 5-minute drive from here. | 离这里有5分钟的路程 |
[23:20] | Penthouse of the Ophidian Hotel. | 在蛇酒店的顶楼 |
[23:21] | – Seriously? – You’ve known this whole time? | -不是吧 -你一直都知道吗 |
[23:23] | Sure. That’s what Loki does. | 当然 洛基就这样 |
[23:25] | He rolls into a dump town, finds the seediest motel, | 他来到一个小破地方 找最破的旅馆 |
[23:28] | then uses some mojo | 然后用他的法力 |
[23:29] | to give it his patented Cinderella treatment. | 给它来场专利灰姑娘变身 |
[23:40] | Loki has his fun, then he moves on. | 洛基玩够了就走 |
[23:43] | I’ve been tracking him since Amarillo. | 我从阿马里洛就开始追踪他了 |
[23:45] | And you didn’t go after him. Why? | 你没去找他 为什么 |
[23:48] | ‘Cause that’s…ah… | 因为 |
[23:52] | For the most satisfying retributive experience, | 为了最有满足感的报复体验 |
[23:55] | everyone knows you don’t take on the Big Bad from the jump. | 大家都知道 不能上来就找最大的坏蛋 |
[23:59] | You work up to him, like so. | 你要慢慢预热 就像我这样 |
[24:10] | What am I lookin’ at? | 这是什么 |
[24:14] | You — you’ve never seen a kill list before? | 你没见过刺杀名单吗 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | There’s Fenrir, Narfi, | 芬里厄 纳尔弗 |
[24:22] | Sleipnir, and then last but not least, Loki. | 斯雷普尼尔 最后就是洛基 |
[24:25] | I’m killing all of his sons in order. | 我在按顺序杀他的儿子 |
[24:27] | And then, when he’s got nothing left, | 然后 当他一无所有了 |
[24:28] | I take him out. | 我就干掉他 |
[24:32] | This is so stupid. | 这好蠢 |
[24:33] | Really? Is it? | 是吗 是吗 |
[24:36] | ‘Cause let me tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[24:37] | Seven years is a long-ass time for me to plan | 我可花了漫长的七年 |
[24:40] | my own personal brand of vengeance. | 计划我自己的复仇 |
[24:41] | So if you guys aren’t gonna get onboard… | 如果你们不打算加入 |
[24:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[24:46] | We’re ‘rboard. Right, Dean? | 我们加入 是吧 迪恩 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:54] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[24:57] | Peachy. | 太好了 |
[24:58] | So here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[25:00] | We go in, we kill Sleipnir, and then, | 我们进去 杀了斯雷普尼尔 然后 |
[25:02] | we surprise Big Daddy in the penthouse. | 我们去顶楼给老爸个惊喜 |
[25:07] | Easy peasy like a breeze-y. | 简单轻松 |
[25:13] | I know I said I’d wait, but… | 我知道我说了我愿等 但是 |
[25:16] | You’re going after Michael. | 你要去找米迦勒 |
[25:18] | – I have to. – You can’t. | -我必须去 -你不能去 |
[25:21] | You don’t think I can win. | 你觉得我赢不了 |
[25:23] | I think we don’t know how strong Michael is. | 我觉得我们不知道米迦勒多么强大 |
[25:25] | And he doesn’t know how strong I am. | 他也不清楚我多么强大 |
[25:29] | I know you’ve been winning all these fights, | 我知道你最近接连胜利 |
[25:33] | and you want to take him on so bad. | 而且你非常想去对付他 |
[25:37] | I was just like you, with hunting. | 我当年猎魔时跟你一样 |
[25:41] | But I learned the hard way — | 但我以痛苦的方式学到 |
[25:43] | thinking you can win all the time, | 自以为次次能赢 |
[25:45] | running in blind into every fight? | 盲目冲进每一仗里 |
[25:49] | That’s how you make mistakes. | 只会招致犯错 |
[25:54] | And the people here, they — | 这里的人 他们 |
[25:56] | I’m doing this for them. | 我就是为了他们 |
[25:58] | You can’t help them if you’re dead. | 你如果死了就帮不了他们了 |
[26:03] | And I can’t lose another boy. | 我不想再失去一个儿子了 |
[26:15] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[26:18] | I’ll come back, for all of you. | 我会回来的 为了你们所有人 |
[26:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:32] | No. | 不 |
[26:35] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[26:38] | You can’t go. | 你不能走 |
[26:47] | Michael… | 米迦勒 |
[26:50] | he told me to wait — | 他叫我等 |
[26:52] | for Bobby, | 等鲍比 |
[26:54] | for all of you to be together — but I can’t. | 等你们都到一起了 但我等不及了 |
[26:59] | He wanted you to see. | 他想要你看到 |
[27:01] | Whatever Michael said, he was lying. | 不管米迦勒说了什么 他在撒谎 |
[27:04] | No! Michael says… | 不 米迦勒说 |
[27:08] | that when I get to Heaven — | 等我上了天堂 |
[27:10] | when he lets me into Heaven — | 等他让我进了天堂 |
[27:12] | I’ll get to see my mom again. | 我能再见到妈妈 |
[27:15] | I’ve been to Heaven, | 我去过天堂 |
[27:17] | and what’s there… | 那里 |
[27:19] | it’s just memories. Nothing’s real. | 只有记忆 都不是真的 |
[27:21] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[27:25] | You don’t understand. I… | 你不懂 |
[27:30] | You don’t know the things that I’ve done. | 你不知道我都做了什么 |
[27:38] | I just want this to be over. | 我只想要一切结束 |
[27:42] | Your spell won’t kill me. | 你的咒语杀了不了我 |
[27:45] | Michael doesn’t want to kill you. | 米迦勒不想杀你 |
[27:50] | He wants to break you. | 他想击溃你 |
[27:52] | He said for me to tell you that, | 他要我告诉你 |
[27:54] | “Even if you win, | 就算你赢了 |
[27:57] | you still lose.” | 也还是输 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:02] | Don’t! | 别 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:10] | One last thing, just so we’re clear. | 最后一件事 我们说清楚 |
[29:13] | Take out the bodyguards, take out the bystanders, | 干掉保镖 干掉路人 |
[29:15] | whatever. | 随你们 |
[29:16] | But when it comes to Sleipnir and Loki, | 但斯雷普尼尔和洛基 |
[29:18] | I’m the one who delivers the coup de grace. | 最后一击要由我来 |
[29:21] | I want my beautiful face to be the last thing that they see. | 我要我的帅脸是他们见到的最后一件东西 |
[29:24] | Okay, no, you know what? | 好 知道吗 |
[29:25] | No more plans, no more rules. | 别再定计划 别再定规矩了 |
[29:28] | You want Loki dead on the ground? | 你想要洛基死 |
[29:29] | That’s what you’re gonna get. | 你会如愿的 |
[29:36] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[29:57] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[30:10] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[30:12] | He left. | 他走了 |
[30:14] | Big bros, right? | 这些当哥哥的 |
[30:16] | Always think they know best. | 总觉得自己知道什么最好 |
[30:20] | The penthouse. | 顶楼 |
[30:21] | He went after Loki! | 他去找洛基了 |
[30:22] | No. | 不 |
[30:23] | No, Loki’s mine! | 不 洛基是我的 |
[30:50] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[30:52] | So you are Dean Winchester. | 你就是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[30:55] | And you’re the annoying god | 你是那个我们要 |
[30:56] | that we’re wasting our time tryin’ to kill. | 浪费时间来杀的烦人的神 |
[31:00] | And did Gabriel tell you why he wants me dead? | 加百列告诉你他为什么想杀我了吗 |
[31:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:06] | Yes, you do. | 你在乎的 |
[31:07] | Little bit. | 有那么一点吧 |
[31:10] | Our treatment of your friend | 我们对你们朋友做的事 |
[31:13] | is payback for a slight of a more personal nature. | 算是对一件私事的报复 |
[31:20] | The death of my father, Odin. | 我父亲奥丁的死 |
[31:24] | Oh, that wasn’t him. Lucifer did that. | 那不是他 那是路西法 |
[31:28] | But why was my father there in the first place? | 但我父亲为什么会在那里呢 |
[31:32] | To parlay, | 去谈判 |
[31:35] | to deal with Gabriel’s brothers. | 去见加百列的兄弟们 |
[31:38] | When we first made terms, I had only one condition — | 我们最初谈条件时 我只有一个条件 |
[31:41] | I would give him my face, | 我愿给他我的脸 |
[31:43] | teach him to be me, the trickster, | 教他做我 恶作剧之神 |
[31:48] | if he agreed to abandon | 如果他答应抛下 |
[31:51] | the more…volatile affairs of his family. | 他麻烦多多的家事 |
[31:55] | Forever. | 永不回头 |
[31:57] | When he hit that hotel, he broke that promise, | 他去那家旅馆时 就打破了承诺 |
[32:01] | and it cost my father his life. | 我父亲因此而死 |
[32:04] | The world was coming to an end. | 世界当时要终结了 |
[32:05] | That never mattered to him before. | 以前他从未在意过那个 |
[32:10] | Gabriel had to be punished. | 加百列必须受到惩罚 |
[32:14] | Odin was a salty, disagreeable bastard. | 奥丁是个烦人讨厌的混蛋 |
[32:19] | Truth is… | 其实 |
[32:21] | he despised me. | 他看不起我 |
[32:24] | But he was my father. | 但他终究是我父亲 |
[32:28] | I’m sure you understand. | 你肯定理解的 |
[32:32] | What would you do for your father? | 你会为你父亲做什么 |
[32:41] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好 加百列 |
[32:58] | So you can hit me, but I can’t hit you? | 你可以打我 但我不可以打你吗 |
[33:01] | Mess with the real Trickster… | 招惹真恶作剧之神 |
[33:05] | get the real tricks. | 会见识到真正的诡计 |
[33:12] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[33:14] | It’s Loki magic. He’s a hologram. | 那是洛基的魔法 是幻影 |
[33:17] | All right, if we can’t kill him, we gotta kill the real Loki. | 好吧 如果不能杀他 就去杀真洛基 |
[33:21] | You don’t have my wooden sword? | 你没带来我的木剑吗 |
[33:28] | No. | 没有 |
[33:30] | Wanted to do this one old school. | 想以老法子做这个 |
[33:34] | With your… | 用你的 |
[33:36] | “archangel” powers? | “大天使”法力吗 |
[33:41] | This is for my father. | 这是为我爸爸 |
[33:45] | You think you’re some… | 你以为你是 |
[33:47] | Poor, innocent victim? | 无辜可怜的受害者吗 |
[33:51] | Gabriel, | 加百列 |
[33:52] | with his deadbeat daddy and his mean older brothers. | 爸爸不见影 哥哥们都又凶又坏 |
[33:57] | “Who will help me?” | 谁来帮我啊 |
[34:00] | “Who will save me?” | 谁来救我啊 |
[34:05] | I did! | 我帮你了 |
[34:07] | But you… | 但你 |
[34:08] | you couldn’t keep one promise. | 你连一个承诺都守不住 |
[34:12] | And then you had the audacity | 然后你还胆敢 |
[34:15] | to ask me to help you again?! | 再来向我求助 |
[34:22] | You think I deserve to die | 你觉得我该因为 |
[34:25] | for your spinelessness?! | 你没骨气而死吗 |
[34:28] | That my sons deserved to die?! | 我的儿子该死吗 |
[34:47] | Of course, of course | 当然 |
[34:51] | you would need someone to swoop in | 你还需要人冲进来 |
[34:54] | and save your pitiful ass. | 救下你个可怜鬼 |
[34:56] | – Shut up! – Face it, old friend, | -闭嘴 -承认吧 老朋友 |
[35:00] | you’re a joke. | 你是个笑话 |
[35:02] | You’re a failure. | 你是个废物 |
[35:04] | You live for pleasure. You stand for nothing. | 你为享乐而活 你不为任何事而战 |
[35:07] | And in the end, | 最终 |
[35:10] | that’s exactly what you’ll die for. | 你也会为此而死 |
[35:14] | You first. | 你先请 |
[36:48] | Listen… | 听着 |
[36:49] | I know you two weren’t the, uh, eagerest of beavers | 我知道你们刚刚并不是 |
[36:53] | when it came to helping me out back there, so, uh… | 非常想帮助我 |
[36:57] | I-I just wanna say…thanks. | 我想说 谢谢 |
[37:04] | So… | 那么 |
[37:05] | this other world Michael… | 这个异世界的米迦勒 |
[37:08] | how we doing this? | 我们怎么做 |
[37:11] | Wait, you’re… actually gonna help us? | 等等 你真要帮忙了吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah, no tricks? | 不耍诈吗 |
[37:16] | A deal is a deal. | 说好了的嘛 |
[37:21] | And if I’m being perfectly honest, | 而且 老实说 |
[37:24] | tricks are for kids. | 孩子才玩诡计呢 |
[37:39] | How you feeling? Now that…you… | 你感觉还好吗 你现在… |
[37:42] | Got my sweet, sweet vengeance on? | 实现了复仇吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, sure. I guess. | 是吧 |
[37:48] | Swell, Sam. | 好极了 萨姆 |
[37:51] | I’m a whole new guy. | 我焕然一新了 |
[37:55] | That’s what I thought. | 我也觉得 |
[38:25] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[38:27] | I said I’d protect them. | 我说过会保护他们的 |
[38:32] | We can prepare and we can fight… | 我们可以做好准备 努力战斗 |
[38:37] | and sometimes, | 但有时 |
[38:39] | things happen we’ll never see coming. | 还是会发生我们料不到的事 |
[38:43] | If I can’t keep them safe, then what’s the point? | 如果我不能保护他们 那还有什么意义 |
[39:00] | All right, so Cass is helping Gabriel settle in. | 小卡在帮加百列安顿下来 |
[39:03] | Rowena’s boning up on the demon tablet. | 罗威娜在看恶魔石碑 |
[39:05] | So… once Gabe’s grace levels are back up, | 等加百列的能量恢复 |
[39:08] | we — we should be good to go. | 我们应该就可以走了 |
[39:10] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | Back at the hotel… | 刚刚在酒店 |
[39:27] | why did you go after Loki without us? | 你为什么自己去杀洛基了 |
[39:32] | Saw an opening, so I took it. | 看到了机会 就抓住了 |
[39:34] | So you left us? | 就抛下了我们 |
[39:36] | You guys were handling those goons just fine. | 你们对付那几个小子没问题 |
[39:38] | I just figured I’d… | 我就想去 |
[39:40] | multitask. | 做点别的 |
[39:42] | That’s not… | 那不是… |
[39:44] | I’m saying this has become a whole thing with you lately. | 我是说 你最近总这样 |
[39:49] | – A whole thing? – Yeah. | -总这样 -对 |
[39:51] | Since when? | 什么时候开始 |
[39:53] | Since the last time we opened up a rift. | 自从上次我们开裂缝 |
[39:56] | Since you decided to sideline me | 自从你决定让我留下 |
[39:57] | and then head to Apocalypse World with Ketch. | 跟凯奇去了天启世界 |
[40:00] | Okay, well… we talked about that. | 好吧 那事我们谈过了 |
[40:03] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[40:06] | Because I gotta be honest, | 因为老实说 |
[40:07] | after everything, you’re treating me like | 经历了一切 你还把我 |
[40:10] | I-I deserve to be back at the kid’s table or something. | 当做该去坐儿童桌似的 |
[40:15] | Sam, I’m not gonna apologize for protecting you. | 萨姆 我不会为保护你道歉 |
[40:18] | So that’s what you think you’re doing here? | 你觉得你这是保护我吗 |
[40:24] | You remember what happened | 你记得上次 |
[40:26] | the last time we had front row tickets | 我们前排观看 |
[40:28] | to the Lucifer/Michael show? | 路西法大战米迦勒时的情景吗 |
[40:32] | ‘Cause I do. | 我可记得 |
[40:36] | You died… | 你死了 |
[40:39] | and went to Hell. | 然后下地狱了 |
[40:43] | But see, this time, | 但这次 |
[40:44] | the apocalypse isn’t looking for us. | 天启没来找我们 |
[40:46] | We’re actually looking for it. | 是我们在找它 |
[40:50] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我会怎样 |
[40:51] | I never really have. | 我从来都不在乎 |
[40:54] | But I do care about what happens to my brother. | 但我在乎我弟弟会怎样 |
[41:00] | Dean, we’re going to that place, | 迪恩 我们要去那里 |
[41:04] | and we’re gonna save Jack and Mom. | 我们要救回杰克和妈妈 |
[41:07] | Together. | 一起行动 |
[41:09] | And if something happens, | 如果真发生了什么 |
[41:11] | we will deal with it together. | 我们也一起应付 |
[41:23] | And if we die? | 如果我们死了 |
[41:26] | We’ll do that together, too. | 我们也死在一起 |