时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We must assemble our most powerful allies | 我们必须集结我们最强大的盟友 |
[00:04] | to rescue our family and confront the archangel Michael. | 来营救我们的家人并对抗大天使米迦勒 |
[00:08] | Mom and the kid, they’re not with Michael anymore. | 妈妈和那孩子 他们不在米迦勒那里了 |
[00:12] | Dean, we’re going to that place. | 迪恩 我们要去那里 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna save Jack and Mom, together. | 我们要救回杰克和妈妈 一起行动 |
[00:16] | And if we die, we’ll do that together, too. | 如果我们死了 我们也死在一起 |
[00:18] | – We need archangel grace. – No. | -我们需要大天使能量 -不 |
[00:20] | I don’t like it either, but there is no other way. | 我也不想 但没有别的办法了 |
[00:23] | We need Lucifer. | 我们需要路西法 |
[00:24] | Hey, brother. | 好啊 哥哥 |
[00:26] | Bye! | 再见 |
[00:27] | Adligetur fera! | [咒语] |
[00:31] | We got a lot of work to do back in Apocalypse World, | 我们有很多事要在天启世界完成 |
[00:33] | and not a whole lot of time to do it. | 但我们的时间却不多 |
[00:35] | We could use you, not to just crack the door open, | 我们可以利用你 不仅用你开启裂缝 |
[00:38] | but to keep it open. | 还要保持它一直开启 |
[00:39] | So we’re gonna drain you, | 所以 我们要你的能量 |
[00:41] | and we’re gonna keep on draining you. | 而且要一点点流干你的能量 |
[00:42] | – When we get back, then we’ll kill you. – Cool. | -等我们回来 我们再杀了你 -好啊 |
[00:54] | Red, you shouldn’t have made me mad. | 红发女 你不该惹我生气的 |
[00:56] | Step into my office. | 来我办公室一下 |
[01:00] | Defendatur! | [咒语] |
[01:06] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[01:09] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[01:10] | – Which way you headed? – North. | -你们去哪 -往北 |
[01:11] | To Dayton? | 去代顿吗 |
[01:12] | We’d heard the rebels, Jack and Mary, | 我们听说叛军 杰克和玛丽 |
[01:13] | set up a satellite colony there, an outpost. | 在那里建立了卫星聚居地 一个前哨 |
[01:15] | We were crossing north through the Morehead Tunnel. | 我们走莫尔黑德隧道往北走 |
[01:18] | This tunnel, is it the only way north? | 这条隧道 是北上的唯一路吗 |
[01:20] | Tunnel’s the quickest route. | 隧道是最快的路线 |
[01:28] | – No! – Sammy! | -不 -萨姆 |
[01:31] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[01:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[01:40] | – Dean. – What? | -迪恩 -怎么了 |
[01:41] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[01:42] | Dean, we can’t save him. | 迪恩 我们救不了他 |
[01:58] | Hey, Sammy. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[01:59] | You brought me back. | 你复活了我 |
[02:00] | I did. | 是的 |
[02:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:02] | I want what you already have — | 我想要你已经有了的 |
[02:04] | a relationship with my son. | 跟我儿子建立感情 |
[02:08] | And you’re gonna help me. | 而且你得帮我 |
[02:09] | And what if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[02:11] | You coming with? Or that? | 你是想一起来 还是去喂他们 |
[02:15] | Your move, champ. | 你决定吧 哥们 |
[02:32] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[02:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:38] | He, uh… | 他 |
[02:40] | he brought me back. | 他复活了我 |
[02:43] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这样的 |
[02:44] | It is not what you… | 你才不是… |
[02:47] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么来的 |
[02:50] | VIP pass. I’m with the band. | 贵宾通行证 我跟乐队一起的 |
[02:56] | Come on, shouldn’t you be thanking me? | 拜托 你们不该感谢我吗 |
[02:58] | I-I give Sammy an extra life. | 我多给了萨姆一条命 |
[03:01] | Besides, what with my… | 再说 鉴于 |
[03:04] | little bro here being a hot mess, | 我弟弟现在的情况 |
[03:05] | I figured you’d need me. | 我觉得你们需要我 |
[03:07] | So I’m here to join the team. | 所以 我是来加入团队的 |
[03:13] | Your name is Jack. | 你是杰克 |
[03:14] | And yours is Lucifer. | 你是路西法 |
[03:16] | No. No, no. No. | 不不 |
[03:18] | You don’t talk to him. And you, don’t listen to him. | 你别跟他说话 你也别听他说话 |
[03:21] | Um, don’t you think that’s his choice? | 你不觉得这该由他来选吗 |
[03:23] | No. | 不 |
[03:25] | Are you trying to keep me from my son? | 你们是不想让我接触我儿子吗 |
[03:27] | Well, this is Kelly Kline’s son. | 他是凯莉·克莱恩的儿子 |
[03:30] | He’s nothing like you. | 他跟你一点不像 |
[03:32] | Don’t say he’s nothing like me. | 别说他不像我 |
[03:34] | I’m the only one who understands him. | 我是唯一理解他的人 |
[03:36] | This power he has? | 他的能力 |
[03:37] | I’m powerful, dangerous, ruthless. | 我也很强大 很危险 很无情 |
[03:42] | In the…best sense, though. | 不过是好的意思 |
[03:45] | No. Kill him. | 不 杀了他 |
[03:51] | He can’t. | 他做不到 |
[03:53] | He’s not strong enough. | 他不够强 |
[03:55] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[03:56] | – You’ve got the blade! – Stop it. | -你有刃 -停下 |
[03:58] | – He’s the Devil! Kill him! – Stop it! | -他是魔鬼 杀了他 -停下 |
[04:14] | Well, great. Does that when he’s scared. | 这可好 他害怕时就会这样 |
[04:16] | Way to go, “Dad”! | 你真行 “老爸” |
[04:20] | I’ll go look for him. | 我去找他 |
[04:22] | I don’t know understand all the hostility. | 真不懂干吗这么凶 |
[04:24] | You…need…me. | 你们需要我 |
[04:26] | I am a walking weapon. | 我是个行走的武器 |
[04:28] | I know this Michael. Heck, I beat him. | 我了解这个米迦勒 我打败了他 |
[04:31] | So how ’bout a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T? | 能不能放尊重点 |
[04:39] | In case your innate evil | 为防止你的魔鬼天性 |
[04:41] | overwhelms this newfound team spirit, | 战胜了这新产生的团队精神 |
[04:45] | you won’t mind wearing these then, will you? | 你不介意戴上手铐吧 |
[04:48] | You’re not at full power. | 你的法力不到最大值 |
[04:50] | They should hold you. | 这个应该足以禁锢你 |
[04:55] | Slap ’em on. | 戴上吧 |
[05:00] | So if you’re here, is the rift closed? | 如果你来了 裂缝关闭了吗 |
[05:04] | No, it’s open. | 还开着呢 |
[05:05] | I left Rowena some grace. | 我给罗威娜留了些能量 |
[05:07] | So you have… | 你们还有 |
[05:10] | I’m thinkin’… | 大概 |
[05:12] | 31 hours, give or take? | 31小时吧 |
[05:38] | Listen, I’m sorry about all this. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[05:41] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[05:45] | I’m alive. Yeah. | 我还活着 |
[05:48] | Well, then you got nothing to apologize for. | 那你没什么好道歉的 |
[06:00] | I thought I’d lost you, man. | 我以为我失去了你呢 |
[06:12] | What are we gonna do about Lucifer? | 我们要拿路西法怎么办 |
[06:15] | I’ll handle him. | 我会解决他的 |
[06:17] | I will, Dean. Let me handle him. | 我会的 迪恩 让我解决他吧 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:33] | Hi, Jack. I’m your mom. | 杰克 我是你妈妈 |
[06:36] | I daydream about…my baby, | 我会做关于我的宝宝的白日梦 |
[06:40] | you. | 就是你 |
[06:43] | I wish I could see you grow up. | 真希望我能看到你长大 |
[06:48] | No one would blame you | 如果你想去找爸爸 |
[06:50] | if one day, you look for your dad.” | 没人会怪你 |
[06:57] | Jack, don’t let anyone tell you | 杰克 别让别人告诉你 |
[06:59] | who you’re supposed to be. | 你该是什么样的人 |
[07:01] | You are who you choose to be. | 你可以选择做什么样的人 |
[07:03] | Maybe not worth all this. | 或许我不值得 |
[07:06] | Your mom thought you were. | 你妈妈觉得你值得 |
[07:08] | So did Cass. | 小卡也是 |
[07:10] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[07:15] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[07:17] | Because I know what it feels like | 因为我知道那种感觉 |
[07:19] | to feel like you don’t belong. | 没有归属感 |
[07:24] | No! | 不 |
[07:27] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t! | -对不起 -别 |
[07:47] | Hey, mama. | 好妈妈 |
[07:50] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[07:54] | That’s a yes? | 那是”想了”吗 |
[07:55] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[07:57] | Nice shot. | 打得好 |
[07:58] | Yeah. No kidding. | 可不是呢 |
[08:00] | Hey, um, we really should go look for Jack | 我们该去找到杰克 |
[08:03] | and get back home before it’s too late. | 赶紧回家了 |
[08:08] | I, uh…Boys, um… | 我 孩子们 |
[08:11] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[08:18] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 |
[08:24] | I fought beside these people. | 我跟他们一起并肩作战 |
[08:26] | I respect them. I respect their cause. | 我尊重他们 尊重他们的目标 |
[08:30] | You can’t expect me to just abandon them. | 你们不能指望我就这么抛下他们 |
[08:32] | No, Mom, that’s not — You heard what Lucifer said. | 妈妈 你听到路西法的话了 |
[08:34] | We have 31 hours — | 我们只有31小时 |
[08:35] | I — Sam… | 萨姆 |
[08:39] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[08:42] | I know what you went through to come find me. | 我知道你们为了找我费劲千辛万苦 |
[08:47] | But these people are being slaughtered. | 但这些人要被屠杀了 |
[08:50] | They need me here. | 他们需要我 |
[08:51] | No, we need you, Mom. We do. | 不 我们需要你 妈妈 |
[08:56] | Come on, Cass, old sport. | 拜托 小卡 老伙计 |
[08:57] | I am not your sport, | 我不是你的伙计 |
[09:00] | and I will not broker a relationship | 我也不会帮你建立 |
[09:02] | between you and your — | 跟你… |
[09:06] | Speak of the Not Devil. | 正说他呢 |
[09:11] | Son. | 儿子 |
[09:13] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[09:17] | Jack, talking with Lucifer, | 杰克 跟路西法说话 |
[09:19] | it’s — it’s not a good idea. | 不是个好点子 |
[09:21] | I’m not gonna talk. I’m gonna listen. | 我不说 我要听 |
[09:29] | He’s gonna listen. | 他要听我说 |
[09:34] | We have been mopping up the world for years. | 我们收拾这世界很多年了 |
[09:37] | Years. | 很多年 |
[09:39] | We have been knocked down. | 我们被击败过 |
[09:40] | We’ve been possessed. | 被附身过 |
[09:41] | We’ve lost friends. | 我们失去过朋友 |
[09:42] | We’ve lost family. | 我们失去过家人 |
[09:43] | We’ve lost each other. | 我们失去过彼此 |
[09:44] | And we never walk away, ever. | 我们从未放弃过 |
[09:47] | And sometimes, we should’ve, | 有时 我们该放弃 |
[09:48] | because not every fight everywhere can be won. | 因为不是每个地方的每场战斗都能获胜 |
[09:51] | It just can’t. | 就是这样 |
[09:52] | Right? Tell her. | 是吧 跟她说 |
[09:54] | I think Mom made up her mind. | 我觉得妈妈已经决定了 |
[09:55] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[09:57] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[09:58] | Mom doesn’t want to leave these people. | 妈妈不想抛下他们 |
[10:03] | So let’s take ’em with us. | 那我们就带他们一起走 |
[10:07] | They’ll never leave their home. | 他们绝不会离开家园的 |
[10:08] | They’ll never leave their cause. | 他们不会放弃目标的 |
[10:10] | I’m not saying abandon the fight. | 我不是说停止战斗 |
[10:11] | I’m saying we get them somewhere safe, | 我是说 我们送他们去安全的地方 |
[10:13] | then we all figure out a way to take down Michael. | 然后我们再一起想办法战胜米迦勒 |
[10:15] | Then once we do, they can come back and save their world. | 有办法了他们再回来拯救他们的世界 |
[10:25] | You’d do that for them? | 你愿那么帮他们吗 |
[10:27] | Well, we got…What, nine busting out? | 我们要带走几个人 九个吗 |
[10:29] | What’s a few more? | 多几个又如何 |
[10:31] | How many are we talking? | 一共多少人 |
[10:36] | 25. | 25个 |
[10:44] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[10:51] | I have been waiting for this moment for so long, | 这一刻我等了好久 |
[10:53] | I almost don’t know what to say. | 我都不知该说什么好了 |
[10:55] | This…this dad thing is sort of new to me. | 当爸爸对我来说很新鲜 |
[10:59] | So, um… | 那个 |
[11:02] | Do — do you have any questions that you wanna ask? | 你有什么想问的问题吗 |
[11:06] | Don’t let my status as a legend hold you back. | 别因为我是个传奇就不敢开口 |
[11:08] | Now just…fire away. | 随便说 |
[11:10] | Why does everyone hate you? | 为什么大家都恨你 |
[11:14] | Wow, he just got right to the — right to the point. | 他真是直戳重点 |
[11:16] | That’s good. That’s good. Good question. | 很好 好问题 |
[11:19] | So you’ve, uh, probably heard the stories. Right? | 你可能听过那些传闻吧 |
[11:22] | Anything ugly happens, any evil befalls the world, | 任何发生的坏事 世间遭遇的任何邪恶 |
[11:27] | it’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[11:29] | Fake news. | 假新闻 |
[11:30] | And that’s not entirely tr– | 并不完全是… |
[11:34] | Well, I mean, yes, I have done things | 是的 我是做过 |
[11:37] | that I am not entirely proud of. | 我并不很为之自豪的事 |
[11:39] | I have led the occasional soul to ruin. This is true. | 我的确偶尔引领一些灵魂走向了毁灭 没错 |
[11:43] | But, Jack, it’s because humans are so messed up. | 但是 杰克 那是因为人类太操蛋 |
[11:46] | They’re — they’re so willing to be led. | 他们太想被牵着走了 |
[11:48] | My mother was human. | 我母亲就是人类 |
[11:50] | Awesome lady. Incorruptible. | 很棒的女人 正直不阿 |
[11:52] | Not like that. You know, great kisser. | 不是那个意思 吻技高超 |
[11:55] | And, uh, lost my virginity to her. | 我还把第一次给了她 |
[11:59] | No? Too soon? | 不行吗 还太早吗 |
[12:00] | I mean, the point is… | 重点是 |
[12:04] | humans are not perfect. | 人类并不完美 |
[12:06] | They are hardwired to fall. | 他们注定会堕落 |
[12:08] | And when they do, they need a fall guy. | 他们堕落时 就要找人背锅 |
[12:11] | That’s a vast oversimplification. | 这说得太过简单了 |
[12:14] | Okay, true or false, Cass — | 那你说是真是假 小卡 |
[12:16] | Um, for almost, like, ever, | 几乎是有史以来 |
[12:18] | I’ve been locked away in a Cage? | 我一直被关在笼子里 |
[12:23] | – Yes. – True! It’s true. | -是的 -是真的 |
[12:26] | So how did I do all this evil | 那我又是怎么在 |
[12:28] | for all these centuries, I wonder? | 这么长的时间里作恶的呢 |
[12:34] | Who locked you up? | 谁把你关起来的 |
[12:35] | My dad, ’cause I told the truth. | 我爸 因为我说了实话 |
[12:39] | See, he loved humans so much, | 瞧 他太爱人类 |
[12:41] | he couldn’t see their flaws. | 而看不清他们的缺点 |
[12:42] | And I told him about it, and he got mad. | 我指出了这一点 他就生气了 |
[12:45] | He got — He felt like I was… | 他觉得我 |
[12:47] | personally dumping on his masterpiece, | 好像玷污了他的杰作 |
[12:49] | and so he kicked me out. | 于是就赶走了我 |
[12:52] | No time-out, no “co in the corner”” | 都不冷战 不蹲墙角 |
[12:54] | you know, anything like that. | 那种小惩戒 |
[12:56] | Just…gone, banished. | 直接就把我驱逐了 |
[13:00] | And yes, as Cass says, I have done some bad things. | 是的 如小卡所说 我是干过坏事 |
[13:04] | I had my reasons, | 我自有理由 |
[13:05] | and I just want the opportunity to get better. | 我只想要个变好的机会 |
[13:10] | Doesn’t everybody? Don’t you? | 难道每个人不都如此吗 你不是吗 |
[13:22] | Okay, well, getting an extra 25 through that rift, | 好吧 多带25个人过裂缝 |
[13:24] | that may not be possible. | 那可能是不可能的 |
[13:27] | Cass, hey. Any update on Jack? | 小卡 杰克有消息了吗 |
[13:30] | – He’s back. – Great. Where is he? | -他回来了 -太好了 人呢 |
[13:32] | He’s with Lucifer. | 他跟路西法在一起 |
[13:35] | So I want you to think about this. | 我要你想想看 |
[13:37] | Your Grandfather is God. | 你爷爷是上帝 |
[13:42] | Think about that — | 想想看 |
[13:42] | Of all the powerful families in history… | 历史上那些有权有势的家族 |
[13:44] | Forget the Tudors, Trumps, | 管他什么都铎家族 特朗普 |
[13:47] | Jackson Five. | 杰克逊五兄弟 |
[13:48] | We’re numero uno. | 我们才是最大的 |
[13:50] | What’s he like? God? | 他什么样 上帝 |
[13:55] | I told you no talking! | 我说过你不许说话 |
[13:57] | And I told you no listening. | 我叫你别听的 |
[13:58] | Dean, he’s in chains. | 迪恩 他锁着呢 |
[13:59] | His mouth isn’t. Shoulda gagged him. | 他嘴巴没锁 真该给他堵上 |
[14:02] | No, I need to know about my powers, my family. | 不 我需要了解我的能力 我的家人 |
[14:04] | Jack, we are your family. | 杰克 我们就是你的家人 |
[14:08] | We’ve been protecting you. | 我们一直在保护你 |
[14:09] | We’ve been honoring your mother’s wishes. | 遵从你母亲的遗愿 |
[14:12] | We’re your family. | 我们就是你的家人 |
[14:14] | Jack, you have no idea who Lucifer really is. | 杰克 你并不知道路西法真实的面目 |
[14:17] | And I never will unless I talk to him. | 如果我不跟他谈谈 也永远无法知道 |
[14:21] | – Jack… – Dean! | -杰克 -迪恩 |
[14:23] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[14:36] | We should reach base camp in a couple of hours. | 我们几小时就能到大本营 |
[14:42] | Sam, go back there and check out | 萨姆 去后面看看 |
[14:43] | what Helter Skelter’s sayin’ to the damn kid. | 魔头跟那熊孩子说啥呢 |
[14:45] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[14:51] | Take it easy on Jack. | 别对杰克那么苛刻 |
[14:53] | He’s been fighting a war. | 他一直在打仗 |
[14:56] | He’s trying so hard to prove himself, but… | 他很努力想证明自己 |
[15:00] | he’s lost people, friends. | 但他失去过人 朋友 |
[15:04] | He’ll take a minute to get through it. | 他会需要点时间撑过去 |
[15:09] | I was just telling my dad that now that he’s here, | 我在跟我爸说 现在他来了 |
[15:12] | we have enough power to kill Michael. | 我们有足够法力杀了米迦勒 |
[15:15] | Jack, that’s not really the plan. | 杰克 我们并不是那么打算的 |
[15:19] | But… | 但是 |
[15:21] | this is our chance. | 这是我们的机会 |
[15:24] | Dean, like it or not, Lucifer is Jack’s father. | 迪恩 不管怎样 路西法都是杰克的父亲 |
[15:28] | He’s going to take an interest in him. | 他会关注他的 |
[15:29] | So what, we’re supposed to | 怎么 难道我们要 |
[15:30] | just let Lucifer drag him over to the dark side? | 任由路西法把他拉去黑暗的一边吗 |
[15:33] | Jack isn’t going to the dark side. | 杰克不会进入黑暗一边的 |
[15:36] | He’ll see Lucifer’s true nature. | 他会看透路西法的本质 |
[15:39] | And he’ll see it through his own eyes, | 他会自己看清 |
[15:41] | not yours. | 而不是听你说 |
[15:47] | Find him? | 找到他了吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 没有 |
[15:50] | Gabriel went ahead to scout, | 加百列去前面探查情况了 |
[15:52] | but he should be back by now. | 但他早该回来了 |
[15:58] | – Angels! – Hey, right there! | -天使 -那里 |
[16:02] | Ho! Guns up! | 举枪 |
[16:06] | Kill them, on my command. | 杀了他们 听我指挥 |
[16:20] | Oh, yeah, about the cuffs — | 那个手铐 |
[16:22] | I knew they wouldn’t hold me in this world. | 我知道它们在这个世界对我是没用的 |
[16:25] | Long story short, | 简单说 |
[16:26] | I didn’t want your impotence to get awkward, | 我不想让你们觉得丢人得没用 |
[16:29] | so I just went along. | 所以就配合了一下 |
[16:33] | You’re welcome. Welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[16:37] | Right? Don’t…thank me at once. | 是吧 别一起谢我 |
[16:40] | See? Team player. | 看 我多有团队精神 |
[16:54] | Creeps me out. You know? | 真让我不舒服 |
[16:56] | Yeah, but it’s no Sioux Falls. | 是啊 但可不比苏福尔斯 |
[16:57] | Why should it look like Sioux falls? | 为什么会像苏福尔斯 |
[17:00] | Uh, just our, uh, our Bobby back in our world, he, um… | 就是我们那边的鲍比 |
[17:03] | He liked to freeze his ass off every winter? | 他喜欢每个冬天冻掉屁股吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, this Bobby’s gonna pass on that. | 这个鲍比还是算了 |
[17:08] | Anyhow, it’s good to see you boys again. | 总之 很高兴再见到你们 |
[17:11] | I knew you couldn’t stay away. | 我就知道你们还会回来 |
[17:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:15] | You know where we can find Charlie? Or Ketch? | 你知道查理在哪吗 还有凯奇 |
[17:17] | Oh, they ain’t back yet. | 他们还没回来 |
[17:19] | They got a tip on an angel kill squad | 他们收到消息 一支天使行刑队 |
[17:20] | lookin’ to execute some, uh, resistance. | 要处决几个抵抗组织的成员 |
[17:23] | They went to head ’em off at the pass. | 他们去截他们了 |
[17:25] | You let Charlie go with Ketch? | 你让查理跟凯奇走了 |
[17:27] | She let Ketch come with her. | 她让凯奇跟她走的 |
[17:28] | It’s her operation. | 那是她的行动 |
[17:31] | Bobby, we’re gonna have to hit the road soon. | 鲍比 我们马上得上路了 |
[17:33] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[17:35] | Now about that. | 关于那个 |
[17:36] | Mary said you wanna take a bunch of our people | 玛丽说你想带一群我们的人 |
[17:39] | back to this “Other Earth?” | 去”另一个地球” |
[17:42] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s the idea. | 对 是这么想的 |
[17:44] | Well, no offense, | 别介意 |
[17:45] | but that may be the dumbest friggin’ idea | 但那可能是这世上 |
[17:48] | in a landfill of dumb ideas. | 最蠢的想法了 |
[17:53] | So there’s Michael, your other uncle. | 有米迦勒 你的另一位叔叔 |
[17:57] | Sort of a studly type. You know, warrior guy. | 挺阳刚的 是个战士 |
[18:01] | I met Michael here. | 我见过这边的米迦勒 |
[18:04] | He tortured me. | 他折磨了我 |
[18:05] | Same. We owe him one, right? | 我也是 我们一定收拾他 是吧 |
[18:07] | High five. | 击掌 |
[18:10] | Right here. Yeah. | 这样 |
[18:13] | That’s your Uncle Gabe. | 那是你叔叔加百 |
[18:14] | We sort of met. | 我们见过了 |
[18:16] | Let’s go say hi. | 去打个招呼吧 |
[18:20] | So… | 那么 |
[18:22] | thing about Gabe — | 加百这人 |
[18:24] | class clown. | 是班级小丑 |
[18:27] | And you’re an assclown. | 你是个混球 |
[18:29] | You hear that? He’s such cut-up. | 听到没 他可毒舌了 |
[18:31] | I mean, I can’t… | 我真是… |
[18:32] | Yeah, uh, I guess your time with Asmodeus | 看来你在阿斯摩太那里的日子 |
[18:34] | didn’t do you any favors, did it, bud? | 对你没什么好处 是吧 |
[18:36] | Well, my time with you was worse. | 我跟你在一起时更糟 |
[18:38] | – You recall — – I recall, uh, nothing. | -你记得吧 -我什么都不记得 |
[18:40] | I don’t recall anything at all. Happy endings. | 我什么都不记得 结局很不错 |
[18:42] | All good, happy ending. Uh, meet Gabriel, your uncle. | 非常不错的 这是加百列 你叔叔 |
[18:45] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:49] | So I was just shaking up the old family tree | 我只是在给小杰克讲 |
[18:50] | for, uh, young Jack here. | 我们的族谱 |
[18:53] | You know, talking about the good old days. | 聊聊以前的美好时光 |
[18:55] | How tough Pop was. Right, G? | 老爸多难搞 是吧 小加 |
[18:58] | I mean, we — we butted heads a lot, you know. | 我们经常对着干 |
[18:59] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[19:01] | you know, I think — I think, in hindsight, | 但回想起来 |
[19:03] | I should’ve given him some slack ’cause, he’s, uh… | 或许我是该放他一马 |
[19:05] | You know, being a dad is tough. | 毕竟 当爸爸很难 |
[19:06] | Okay, you think dad was a “bad guy,” | 好了 你觉得爸爸是”坏人” |
[19:08] | and you were a victim? | 而你是受害人吗 |
[19:09] | You were not a victim. | 你才不是受害人 |
[19:12] | That was just your excuse. | 那只是你的借口 |
[19:14] | – My excuse for what? – For it all, Lucifer. | -什么的借口 -一切 路西法 |
[19:17] | For it all. | 一切 |
[19:23] | For high crimes against the realm | 因为犯下重罪 |
[19:25] | and its exalted ruler, Michael, | 忤逆至高统治者 米迦勒 |
[19:28] | the prisoner is condemned to death. | 犯人被判死刑 |
[19:31] | That will do. | 行了 |
[19:39] | Easy. | 别动 |
[19:42] | We’re gonna take you outta here. | 我们会带你走的 |
[19:45] | No, you aren’t. | 别想了 |
[19:48] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[19:52] | You’re coming with us. | 你们要跟我们走 |
[20:06] | So let me get this straight. | 是这样吗 |
[20:09] | You want us to follow you through a magic door | 你们要我们跟你们走过一扇魔法门 |
[20:11] | that’s gonna blast us the hell outta here | 离开这里 |
[20:14] | and into some kind of Fairy Tale World | 进入一个一切美好的 |
[20:16] | where everything’s pretty? | 童话世界 |
[20:17] | Okay, that — that’s not exactly | 我并不是 |
[20:18] | what I — what I was t-trying to say, but… | 这个意思 但是 |
[20:20] | Andy, look, I get that you don’t know my sons, | 安迪 我知道你们不认识我的儿子 |
[20:24] | but you do know me. | 但你们认识我 |
[20:26] | That world does exist. Hear them out. | 那个世界存在 听他们说完 |
[20:28] | No one here is runnin’ out on our buddies, | 我们不会抛下战友 |
[20:30] | runnin’ out on the fight. | 放弃战斗 |
[20:31] | Nobody’s saying “Run out”” | 没人叫你们放弃 |
[20:34] | Guys, don’t know if you’ve noticed, but you’re losing. | 各位 你们注意到没有 你们要输了 |
[20:38] | Okay? You’re outmanned. You’re outgunned. | 好吗 你们人手不足 火力不足 |
[20:42] | My brother and I… | 我和我哥哥 |
[20:44] | back home, we’re sitting on the biggest collection | 在家里 我们手里就有我们世界 |
[20:46] | of lore and — and weapons in our world. | 最大的传说和武器库藏 |
[20:53] | Now something in there, | 那里或许 |
[20:54] | it — it might be enough to even the odds. | 有能拉平获胜机会的东西 |
[20:56] | So we find that, | 所以我们找到 |
[20:58] | then you come back here with a plan, | 再想好了计划回来 |
[21:00] | a plan to beat Michael and his armies. | 能打败米迦勒和他军队的计划 |
[21:04] | And then you win. | 然后你们才能赢 |
[21:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:08] | You may think you don’t know us, but you do. | 你们或许觉得你们不认识我们 但你们认识 |
[21:10] | We’ve been where you are. | 我们经历过你们现在的处境 |
[21:13] | Hell, we are you. | 我们就是你们 |
[21:19] | We’ll talk to our people, take a vote. | 我们会跟我们的人说 然后投票 |
[21:21] | – That’s all we ask you. – Thank you. | -我们别无他求 -谢谢 |
[21:29] | Just got news about Charlie and Ketch. | 刚收到了查理和凯奇的消息 |
[21:32] | Goin’ after the execution squad went sideways. | 去找行刑队的事出了岔子 |
[21:37] | They’re the ones who got ambushed. | 他们被埋伏了 |
[21:44] | Where did they hear about this execution? | 他们从哪听到行刑的事的 |
[21:48] | Let’s try this again, shall we? | 我们再来一次 |
[21:55] | How many fighters do you have? | 你们有多少战士 |
[21:59] | Where’s your battalion based? | 营地在哪 |
[22:05] | Are you familiar with a place called Boardwalk? | 你知道一个叫木板路的地方吗 |
[22:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:10] | Well, it’s very near Park Place. | 就在公园宫殿附近 |
[22:12] | Go to Oriental Avenue | 去远东大道 |
[22:14] | and take the B&O Railroad | 然后走BO铁路线 |
[22:17] | straight to Hell. | 直接去地狱 |
[22:28] | Is that all you’ve got to make me talk? | 你就这样逼我开口吗 |
[22:31] | I’ve sent for an expert in these matters. | 我叫人去找一个这方面的专家来了 |
[22:39] | No talking will be required. | 不需要你开口 |
[22:48] | Good evening, Castiel! | 晚上好 卡西迪奥 |
[22:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[23:09] | What do you want from me? I didn’t do nothing. | 你们想干什么 我什么都没做 |
[23:12] | We’re thinking you did. | 我们觉得你做了 |
[23:16] | Did you tell Charlie and Ketch about the angel kill squad? | 是你把天使行刑队的事告诉了查理和凯奇吗 |
[23:22] | I… | 我 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:28] | So you set ’em up. | 你给他们下了套 |
[23:32] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[23:58] | You wanna try that again? | 再说一遍 |
[24:02] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[24:07] | Dean said to stay behind. | 迪恩叫我们留下的 |
[24:10] | Any angels show up, we gotta defend this place. | 如果有天使来 我们得守住这里 |
[24:18] | It is really killing you, you’re not out there | 你真的很受不了 你不能去 |
[24:22] | impressing your kid, huh? | 在你儿子面前露一手 是吧 |
[24:26] | Lucifer, do you really see a version here | 路西法 你真觉得 |
[24:29] | where he sticks by you? | 他可能会跟你走吗 |
[24:33] | I think the kid is pretty blown away | 我觉得那孩子挺佩服 |
[24:35] | by the old man, so… | 他老子的 |
[24:37] | Yeah. I do. | 所以 是的 |
[24:39] | He’s a kid. | 他是个孩子 |
[24:41] | He likes shiny objects and magic tricks. | 他喜欢亮亮的东西和小魔术 |
[24:44] | But he’s not like you. I can see it in his eyes. | 但他不像你 我能在他眼睛里看到 |
[24:48] | His mother’s bloodline, the Winchesters’ influence… | 他妈妈的血脉 加上温家兄弟的影响 |
[24:52] | I can be an influence. | 我也可以影响他 |
[24:55] | Ugh. He’s not gonna want that. | 他不会想要的 |
[24:57] | He’ll see who… what you are. | 他会看到 你是什么 |
[25:02] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[25:06] | Dude, it’s me. | 哥们 是我啊 |
[25:09] | I’ve known you since the stars were made. | 我从繁星诞生时就认识你了 |
[25:11] | You can’t change. | 你变不了 |
[25:13] | You’re incapable of empathy or love. | 你没有同理心 或爱 |
[25:15] | You live to be worshipped or feared. Or both. | 你只寻求被崇拜或被恐惧 或都要 |
[25:19] | Okay. I-I see that you’ve — you’ve drunk the Kool-Aid. | 好吧 看来你也被他们洗脑了 |
[25:23] | – Fine. – Oh, is this the part where you tell me | -好吧 -你是不是要说 |
[25:25] | that, uh, Dad made up all those so-called lies about you? | 那些关于你的所谓谎言都是老爸编的 |
[25:28] | – Got it. – Yeah! | -知道了 -对 |
[25:30] | Yeah, Pop locked me up, okay? | 没错 老爸把我关了起来 好吗 |
[25:32] | Don’t you get it? | 你不懂吗 |
[25:35] | Humans were innocent and beautiful. | 人类本来单纯美好 |
[25:37] | But you… you couldn’t stand | 但你 你受不了 |
[25:40] | that the old man loved them more than he loved you. | 老爸爱他们胜过你 |
[25:44] | So you tempted them and you corrupted them | 于是你诱惑了他们 败坏了他们 |
[25:46] | just to prove how flawed they were. | 只为了证明他们有缺点 |
[25:48] | You better be careful, man. | 你给我小心点 |
[25:50] | Dad saw that your evil | 老爸看清 你的邪恶 |
[25:53] | was like the first few cells of cancer… | 就像最初的几个癌细胞 |
[25:57] | that it would spread like the disease | 会蔓延成为绝症 |
[25:59] | unless He cut it out. | 除非他把它摘除 |
[26:01] | That is why he locked you up, | 那才是他关你的原因 |
[26:04] | to stop the cancer. | 为了制止癌症 |
[26:07] | But it was too late then. | 但还是太迟了 |
[26:11] | And guess what? It’s too late for you now. | 你猜怎么 现在你也太迟了 |
[26:23] | We’ve been studying you. | 我们一直在研究你 |
[26:29] | Pure steel. | 意志如钢铁 |
[26:33] | I haven’t seen many like you. | 我没见过很多像你这样的 |
[26:39] | But… | 但是 |
[26:47] | But you have to understand | 但你必须明白 |
[26:51] | that everyone has a breaking point. | 每个人都极限 |
[26:57] | A…point of pain. | 疼痛的极限 |
[27:05] | Particular primitive fear, maybe. | 或许某种原始的恐惧 |
[27:10] | But it’s a nerve | 但那是根 |
[27:13] | so…raw | 非常原始的神经 |
[27:16] | that your will doesn’t | 你的意志是不能 |
[27:22] | exist to be factors. | 左右它的 |
[27:26] | And then all your little secrets, | 到时 你的那些小秘密 |
[27:30] | they flow from your mind | 就都会从你的脑中流出 |
[27:34] | to mine… | 进入我的 |
[27:37] | until your mind | 直到你的头脑 |
[27:41] | no longer exists. | 再不存在 |
[27:52] | Secure the area! | 封锁周边 |
[28:44] | More than one of us. | 我们不止一个 |
[28:47] | Fascinating. | 有趣 |
[28:49] | I’ve gotten used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[28:56] | I gotcha. Yeah. | 我扶着你 |
[29:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:08] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[29:10] | You actually saving me? | 你居然救了我 |
[29:13] | It’s about bloody time. | 也是时候了 |
[29:16] | You align yourself with the h-humans. | 你跟人类站在了一起 |
[29:19] | I vastly prefer them to angels. | 比起天使 我喜欢他们多得多 |
[29:24] | Don’t think that you are better than me. | 别以为你比我强 |
[29:29] | Well, we are the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[29:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:36] | We are. | 没错 |
[30:00] | – Bobby. – Good work. | -鲍比 -好样的 |
[30:02] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[30:03] | Got a win. Don’t get many these days. | 赢了一把 这在现在可不常见 |
[30:06] | Real proud of you boys. | 很为你们自豪 |
[30:08] | And got some news. | 而且 我有消息 |
[30:10] | We took a vote, see who was idjit enough | 我们投票了 看看有哪些白痴 |
[30:13] | to go off to this “Other Earth” with you. | 愿跟你们去”另一个地球” |
[30:17] | Yeah? Any takers? | 怎么样 有人吗 |
[30:19] | – Everyone. – I… | -所有人 -什么 |
[30:21] | Me included. | 包括我 |
[30:25] | Whatever reason, I got a good feeling about you two. | 不管是为什么 我挺信任你俩 |
[30:29] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:38] | All right, Dean, that’s great. | 好吧 迪恩 这太好了 |
[30:40] | How in the hell we gonna do this? | 我们要怎么做到啊 |
[30:42] | I mean, we only have a few hours left, and — | 我们只有几小时了 |
[30:44] | Yeah. No, I know. I-I have no… | 我知道 我也不知道 |
[30:51] | Bobby? Tell me about the bus. | 鲍比 跟我们说说那辆大巴 |
[31:17] | You’re gonna let Lucifer drive? | 你要让路西法开车吗 |
[31:19] | This way, we know what he’s doing, | 这样 我们能知道他在干什么 |
[31:20] | and Cass can keep an eye on him. | 小卡也能盯住他 |
[31:22] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[31:24] | Hey, guys, we’re down to 1 hour, 57 minutes. | 各位 只剩1小时57分钟了 |
[31:26] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好吧 |
[31:37] | Jack? Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[31:40] | Hey. Where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[31:43] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[31:48] | Before I go, there’s something I have to do, | 我走之前 我得去做件事 |
[31:50] | something I promised myself I’d do. | 我向自己保证过要做的 |
[31:54] | Kill Michael. | 杀了米迦勒 |
[31:56] | Jack, you — you can’t — Look, we have to… | 杰克 你不能 我们得 |
[32:00] | We have to get these people to the rift. | 我们得带他们去裂缝 |
[32:01] | – We’ll — we’ll seal Michael up and leave him here. – No. | -我们可以把米迦勒封在这个世界里 -不行 |
[32:05] | Look, I’ve seen what he’s done, the people he’s killed. | 我见识过他做的事 他杀的人 |
[32:09] | He deserves to be punished. | 他理应受到责罚 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[32:14] | See, I think what — | 我觉得 |
[32:14] | what Sam is trying to say in his own… | 萨姆的意思是 |
[32:17] | super simplistic and silly way, | 虽然他说的很简单 很傻 |
[32:20] | is maybe you should give this a-a rethink. | 就是你或许该再考虑一下 |
[32:23] | I mean, I know I’ve been encouraging you | 我知道我一直在鼓励你 |
[32:26] | to take Michael out, but it ain’t easy. | 干掉米迦勒 但那可不容易 |
[32:28] | I tried it. | 我试过 |
[32:30] | And if he catches you, | 如果他抓住了你 |
[32:32] | then we’re all gonna have to waste a lot of time | 我们又得浪费大量时间 |
[32:34] | trying to rescue you, and… | 来救你 |
[32:36] | that puts pretty much everyone in danger. | 那么大家都会有危险 |
[32:41] | Look, I know you feel like you’re doing the right thing, | 我知道你觉得你在做正确的事 |
[32:43] | but sometimes, doing the right thing can go wrong. | 但有时 做正确的事会出岔子的 |
[32:51] | My father makes a valid point. | 我父亲说得有道理 |
[32:57] | Father. | 父亲 |
[33:01] | Good boy. Wanna come? Let’s do this. | 好孩子 来吧 我们走 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:07] | Kids. I mean, you just gotta — | 孩子啊 你得 |
[33:09] | you gotta know how to talk to ’em. You know what I mean? | 你得知道怎么跟他们沟通 是吧 |
[34:09] | It’s closing. | 要关闭了 |
[34:13] | We’re running out of time! Come on! | 我们要没时间了 快走 |
[34:29] | Koth Munto Nuntox. | [咒语] |
[34:32] | Koth Munto Nuntox. | [咒语] |
[34:34] | Koth Munto Nuntox. | [咒语] |
[34:38] | – Oh, hell, yeah. – How’s that possible? | -太好了 -这怎么可能 |
[34:41] | Lucifer! Let’s go! | 路西法 走啊 |
[34:48] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[34:56] | Hey, come on! | 走啊 |
[34:57] | Cass, Ketch, show ’em how its done. | 小卡 凯奇 给他们演示一下 |
[35:00] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[35:02] | Mom, Bobby. | 妈妈 鲍比 |
[35:04] | Charlie, you’re with them. | 查理 你跟他们走 |
[35:06] | See you on the other side, bitches. | 另一边见了 贱人们 |
[35:22] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[35:22] | What? I-I wanna be with my son. | 怎么了 我想跟我儿子走 |
[35:24] | We need you and Gabriel here in case something goes wrong. | 我们需要你和加百列留下 以防出问题 |
[35:26] | Wasn’t that the whole point of you being on the team? | 你加入我们不就是为了这个吗 |
[35:40] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[35:41] | About bloody time! | 可算来了 |
[35:46] | Koth Munto Nuntox! | [咒语] |
[35:51] | – All right, let’s go. – Come on. Come on. | -好了 快走 -快点 |
[35:52] | Let’s go. Single file. | 走 单列 |
[36:19] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:26] | Lu. | 小路 |
[36:28] | You don’t really wanna try this again, do ya? | 你并不想再试一次吧 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:53] | Can it be? | 真是你吗 |
[36:56] | Gabriel? | 加百列 |
[36:59] | Go. I can buy some time. | 走吧 我会争取时间的 |
[37:02] | Gabriel, don’t. | 加百列 别 |
[37:03] | All I did on Earth was run. | 我在地球上就知道跑 |
[37:05] | I’m not running anymore. | 我这次不跑了 |
[37:11] | Go! | 走吧 |
[37:45] | – Gabe! No! – No! | -加百 不 -别 |
[37:52] | Go. Go! | 快走 |
[38:12] | Sam, what are you doing, man? I’m hurt. | 萨姆 你干什么 我受伤了 |
[38:14] | Please. | 求你 |
[38:15] | How did you think this was gonna end? | 你以为会有什么样的结局 |
[38:25] | No. No! | 不要 |
[38:27] | No! | 不 |
[38:47] | It kept closing. I couldn’t keep it open another five seconds. | 它总要关闭 我连多五秒都撑不住了 |
[38:51] | Well, you did it, Rowena. | 你做到了 罗威娜 |
[38:54] | You got us all here. | 你让我们都过来了 |
[38:59] | We owe you one. | 我们欠你的 |
[39:01] | Don’t think I won’t collect. | 别以为我不会要你们还人情 |
[39:06] | Gabe — he’d been on the run for so long… | 加百 他逃了那么久 |
[39:10] | He sacrificed himself. | 他牺牲了自己 |
[39:11] | He’s the reason Sam and me got out. | 多亏了他 我和萨姆才能出来 |
[39:14] | We owe him everything. | 我们欠他的 |
[39:16] | What about Lucifer? | 那路西法呢 |
[39:19] | Sam handled it. | 萨姆解决了 |
[39:26] | All right, listen up. | 好 听好 |
[39:31] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:32] | Don’t know much about this place, | 虽然不怎么了解这里 |
[39:35] | but it’s a place without Michael, | 但这里没有米迦勒 |
[39:37] | so that’s a turn for the better. | 所以这点好多了 |
[39:39] | I don’t want none of you going’ soft on me | 你们别太放松了 |
[39:42] | because we are gonna get ourselves ready | 因为我们要准备好 |
[39:45] | and go back home | 然后回家去 |
[39:46] | and set our people free. | 解救我们的同胞 |
[39:49] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[39:51] | He’s been here for five minutes. Look who’s taken over the joint. | 他才到五分钟 就变成老大了 |
[39:52] | While we celebrating, let’s not forget our brothers and sisters | 我们庆祝时 不要忘记那些没能活下来的 |
[39:56] | who didn’t make it. | 兄弟姐妹 |
[39:58] | They will never be forgotten, | 我们绝不会忘记他们 |
[40:00] | and we will do right by them. | 我们会为他们复仇 |
[40:03] | – Hear, hear! – Yeah! | -说得好 -嗯 |
[40:05] | And now a toast to our new brothers — | 现在 敬我们的新兄弟 |
[40:10] | Sam and Dean Winchester. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[40:13] | Thanks, boys. | 谢谢 小伙子们 |
[40:15] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入大家庭 |
[40:17] | – Sam and Dean! – Welcome! | -萨姆和迪恩 -欢迎 |
[40:38] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[40:40] | I saw how they do the spell. | 我看到他们怎么施咒了 |
[40:43] | I know what it takes. | 我知道需要什么 |
[40:44] | It’s some blood, some fruit, | 血 水果 |
[40:46] | a glow-y rock, and then… | 亮亮的石头 然后 |
[40:49] | Bam. We step through, both of us. | 撕开裂缝 我们过去 我们俩 |
[40:51] | – And then? – And then I get my son, | -然后呢 -我找到我儿子 |
[40:54] | – and you get… – Everything else. | -你得到 -其他一切 |
[41:03] | Are we agreed? | 说好了吗 |