| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
| [00:04] | That big fella’s my brother Sam. | 那个大块头是我弟弟萨姆 |
| [00:05] | We kill monsters. | 我们杀怪物 |
| [00:07] | Oh, this is boring. | 好无聊 |
| [00:08] | Is there… I don’t know, music? | 有…音乐吗 |
| [00:28] | We’ve got portals sto apocalyptic worlds. | 现在有通往天启世界的传送门 |
| [00:31] | We’ve got shape-shifting demons. | 还有 会易形的恶魔 |
| [00:33] | Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks. | 我们现在面对的是全新的问题 |
| [00:35] | So much for simple. | 这下不好办了 |
| [00:38] | Your mother, she’s alive. | 你们的妈妈 她还活着 |
| [00:40] | We’re gonna save Jack and Mom, together. | 我们要救回杰克和妈妈 一起行动 |
| [00:45] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
| [00:51] | Michael wants to come to Earth and destroy it, | 米迦勒想来这个世界大肆毁灭 |
| [00:54] | – and we need your help. – Let’s go. | -我们需要你帮忙 -走吧 |
| [00:56] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
| [01:03] | We grab Satan | 我们抓住撒旦 |
| [01:03] | and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes. | 用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门 |
| [01:06] | Then we get Mom, we get Jack, and we get out. | 然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里 |
| [01:09] | Team Free Will 2.0. | 自由意志队2.0版 |
| [01:11] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
| [01:17] | We’re running out of time. Let’s pick up the pace. | 我们要没时间了 快点走吧 |
| [01:23] | No! | 不 |
| [01:27] | That was awesome. | 太赞了 |
| [01:32] | The ice caps are melting. People marching. | 冰盖在融化 人们在游行 |
| [01:35] | A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world. | 电影世界也挺疯狂 |
| [01:40] | Businessman billionaire mogul turned President, | 亿万富翁商人大亨当上了总统 |
| [01:43] | embroiled in yet another controversy. | 又再次陷入争议 |
| [01:46] | And that… is pretty much the world — | 这基本上就是这个世界了 |
| [01:49] | uh, our world — right now. | 我们现在的世界 |
| [01:51] | Let me get this right — | 我捋捋 |
| [01:53] | the ice caps are melting, | 冰盖在融化 |
| [01:55] | a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish… | 一部讲一个姑娘跟鱼啪啪的电影 |
| [02:00] | wins Best Picture, | 获得了最佳影片 |
| [02:01] | and that damn fool idjit from “The Apprentice” is President. | 那个《明星学徒》里的白痴当上了总统 |
| [02:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [02:07] | And you call where we come from “Apocalypse World”” | 你还说我们那里是”天启世界” |
| [02:11] | Good point. | 有道理 |
| [02:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [02:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
| [02:17] | – Dean. – Hey, Sam. Got something. | -迪恩 -萨姆 有情况 |
| [02:20] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 我就去 |
| [02:23] | All right, gang’s all here. | 好了 大家都来了 |
| [02:26] | How many are inside? | 里面有多少 |
| [02:28] | I can hear three. Wait, maybe — maybe four. | 我能听到三个 可能是四个 |
| [02:31] | They’re talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother. | 他们在讨论凯莉·詹纳能不能当个好妈妈 |
| [02:37] | The consensus is no. | 他们一致认为不能 |
| [02:39] | Yeah, well, that’s why I’m a Khloé man. | 嗯 所以我更喜欢科勒 |
| [02:41] | All right, we’re talking werewolves, which means… | 好了 他们是狼人 所以… |
| [02:44] | Silver bullets. | 银子弹 |
| [02:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [02:47] | So… | 那么 |
| [02:49] | you know the play. | 你们清楚计划 |
| [02:50] | Let’s do it to it. | 我们上吧 |
| [03:22] | And that… | 所以 |
| [03:24] | that is why I’m a Khloé man. | 我更喜欢科勒 |
| [03:45] | So you really like the rain? | 你喜欢这雨吗 |
| [03:48] | When it’s this beautiful, I do. | 下得这么美时我就喜欢 |
| [03:52] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么做 |
| [03:55] | Honestly, I got no clue. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
| [03:57] | Everyone seems to be settling in okay in town. | 大家似乎都在这里安顿了下来 |
| [04:02] | Ketch is out doing Ketch things. | 凯奇去做他做的事了 |
| [04:05] | Rowena and Charlie are road tripping it | 罗威娜和查理一起去西南边 |
| [04:07] | through the Southwest. | 公路旅行了 |
| [04:09] | That’s trouble. | 那会有麻烦的 |
| [04:10] | Ginger trouble — the worst kind. | 红发麻烦 最糟了 |
| [04:14] | Anyways… | 总之 |
| [04:17] | without an archangel, it’s not like we can go back home. | 没有了大天使 我们也回不去了 |
| [04:22] | And I’m not sure I’d want to. | 我不确定我还想回去 |
| [04:26] | I…I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
| [04:36] | Is that… | 那是… |
| [04:39] | Blood. | 血 |
| [04:51] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
| [05:04] | Kid did great. | 孩子表现很好 |
| [05:05] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是 |
| [05:07] | I mean, he keeps this up, and… | 他再这样下去 |
| [05:11] | And what? | 怎么 |
| [05:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [05:15] | Hey, you remember… | 你记得 |
| [05:18] | remember when you asked | 你记得你问过 |
| [05:21] | if we could stop it? | 我们能不能阻止 |
| [05:23] | – All the evil in the world? – Yeah. | -这世上全部的邪恶 -嗯 |
| [05:25] | If we could… really change things? | 我们能不能 真做出改变 |
| [05:30] | Well, maybe with Jack, we can. | 或许有了杰克 我们就能 |
| [05:32] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许吧 |
| [05:33] | But then what will we do? | 那然后我们做什么 |
| [05:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [05:38] | This. | 这个 |
| [05:40] | A whole lot of this. | 喝好多好多的这个 |
| [05:42] | But on a beach somewhere, you know? | 但找个沙滩喝 |
| [05:46] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
| [05:47] | You, me, Cass, toes in the sand, | 你 我 小卡 脚埋在沙子里 |
| [05:49] | couple of them little umbrella drinks. | 几杯插小伞的酒 |
| [05:52] | Matching Hawaiian shirts, obviously. | 当然了 都穿一样的夏威夷衬衫 |
| [05:54] | Some hula girls. | 再找几个跳草裙舞的妹子 |
| [05:56] | You talking about retiring? | 你是想退休吗 |
| [05:58] | You? | 你啊 |
| [06:00] | If I knew the world was safe? | 如果我知道世界安全了 |
| [06:03] | Hell, yeah. And you know why? | 当然 知道为什么吗 |
| [06:05] | ‘Cause we freaking earned it, man. | 因为这是我们应得的 |
| [06:10] | – I’ll drink to that. – Yeah. | -我愿为此喝一杯 -嗯 |
| [06:15] | Hell, yeah. | 太棒了 |
| [06:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
| [06:20] | No! | 不 |
| [06:28] | Jack? | 杰克 |
| [06:31] | Easy. | 放松 |
| [06:34] | You’re just having a bad dream. | 你就是做了噩梦 |
| [06:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [06:39] | It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize. | 没事 你不用道歉 |
| [06:42] | I have ’em, too. All the time. | 我也经常做噩梦 |
| [06:45] | You do? | 是吗 |
| [06:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [06:49] | You, um… | 你 |
| [06:52] | What do you see? | 都看到什么 |
| [06:54] | Well, depends. | 看情况了 |
| [06:57] | Mostly… | 大部分都是 |
| [07:00] | mostly people I couldn’t save. | 我没能救下的人 |
| [07:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [07:06] | Over there in the other world, | 在那个世界里 |
| [07:08] | I said I’d protect those people. | 我说我会保护那些人 |
| [07:12] | But… | 但是 |
| [07:14] | I saw so many of them die. | 我却眼看着他们好多人死去 |
| [07:19] | And…I tried to save them. | 我努力救他们了 |
| [07:22] | I…I tried, | 我努力了 |
| [07:25] | but… | 但是 |
| [07:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [07:35] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我不够强大 |
| [07:40] | Jack… | 杰克 |
| [07:47] | it’s not about being strong. | 重点不是强不强大 |
| [07:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [07:54] | Look, I don’t know what you saw over there | 我不知道你在那边见到了什么 |
| [07:57] | and I don’t know what you went through. | 我不知道你都经历了什么 |
| [07:59] | I know it was bad. | 我知道很糟糕 |
| [08:02] | But I also know that you came out the other side | 但我也知道你还是挺了过来 |
| [08:05] | because you are strong. | 因为你很强大 |
| [08:08] | But even when we’re strong, | 但就算我们很强大 |
| [08:10] | man, things are gonna happen. | 也还是会出事的 |
| [08:13] | We’re gonna make mistakes. | 我们会犯错 |
| [08:15] | Nobody’s perfect. Right? | 人无完人 是吧 |
| [08:19] | But we can get better. | 但我们可以变得更好 |
| [08:21] | Every day, we can get better. | 每一天 我们都可以变得更好 |
| [08:26] | So whatever you’re dealing with, you know, whatever… | 所以 不管你做什么 不管 |
| [08:31] | whatever comes at us, | 我们遭遇什么 |
| [08:33] | we’ll figure out a way to deal with it, together. | 我们都会一起想办法解决的 |
| [08:39] | You’re family, kid, | 你是家人 孩子 |
| [08:43] | and we look after our own. | 我们总会照顾自己人 |
| [08:49] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
| [08:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [09:04] | I-I… | 我 |
| [09:06] | I said I’d protect her, and, Sam… | 我说我会保护她的 萨姆 |
| [09:09] | Stop, Jack. | 停下 杰克 |
| [09:11] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
| [09:15] | What happened to her? | 她出了什么事 |
| [09:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [09:19] | Doesn’t look supernatural. | 看上去不像是超自然死亡 |
| [09:21] | Looks like some son of a bitch beat on her until… | 看起来是有个混蛋打她打到… |
| [09:24] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做出这种事啊 |
| [09:36] | Word is, you’re friends with Maggie. | 据说 你和玛姬是朋友 |
| [09:39] | Uh, yeah, since we came over. | 是的 自从过来之后就是了 |
| [09:41] | Me and her, we didn’t have anybody else, | 我和她 我们都没别人了 |
| [09:44] | so we kinda stuck together. | 我们就团结在了一起 |
| [09:46] | So I’m sure you know she went out last night. | 那你肯定知道她昨晚出去了 |
| [09:50] | Well, she didn’t come home. | 她没回家 |
| [09:54] | Is Maggie in trouble? | 玛姬有麻烦了吗 |
| [09:58] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
| [10:03] | She… | 她 |
| [10:06] | No, that’s not… | 不 不会… |
| [10:09] | We were supposed to be safe here. | 我们在这里不是安全的吗 |
| [10:11] | We need to know where Maggie went, | 我们需要知道玛姬去了哪 |
| [10:14] | who she was talking to. | 她见过谁 |
| [10:16] | I don’t… | 我不… |
| [10:21] | There was a boy. | 有个男孩 |
| [10:23] | What boy? | 什么男孩 |
| [10:24] | Nate. | 内特 |
| [10:26] | He works at that store out on Route 281. | 他在281公路的那家店里工作 |
| [10:29] | Maggie, she had a crush. | 玛姬 她喜欢上了他 |
| [10:32] | That’s why she snuck out last night. | 所以她昨晚才溜了出去 |
| [10:34] | She was going to meet him. | 她是去见他的 |
| [10:36] | All right, well, let’s go talk to this boy, Jack. | 好吧 那我们去找那男孩谈谈 杰克 |
| [10:42] | Jack? | 杰克 |
| [11:06] | Why’d you do it?! | 你为什么那么做 |
| [11:09] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
| [11:10] | – I-I didn’t. – Liar! | -我没有 -撒谎 |
| [11:11] | Jack! No! | 杰克 别 |
| [11:17] | Jack? | 杰克 |
| [11:22] | – Let him go. – All right. | -放开他 -好了 |
| [11:23] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [11:30] | You…you shot me. | 你打了我 |
| [11:31] | To get your attention. You’re acting like a psycho! | 为了吸引你的注意 你像个疯子似的 |
| [11:36] | – Jack. – He killed Maggie. | -杰克 -他杀了玛姬 |
| [11:38] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
| [11:39] | Maggie’s dead? | 玛姬死了 |
| [11:43] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
| [11:46] | He didn’t kill Maggie. | 他没杀玛姬 |
| [11:49] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
| [11:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [11:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [12:00] | No, hey, just — just let him go. | 不 让他去吧 |
| [12:07] | You keep hurting people! | 你总伤人 |
| [12:14] | You keep… | 你总… |
| [12:17] | hurting… | 伤 |
| [12:24] | Why do you keep hurting people?! | 你为什么总伤人 |
| [12:34] | You shot him. | 你开枪打了他 |
| [12:38] | Rubber bullets. | 橡胶子弹 |
| [12:39] | Yeah, a training exercise. | 是啊 这是训练 |
| [12:41] | We’re FBI. I’m Agent Rowland. | 我们是联调局的 我是罗兰德探员 |
| [12:43] | This is Agent Knowles and Agent Williams. | 他们是诺尔斯和威廉姆斯探员 |
| [12:49] | You need to go. Now. | 你得走了 马上 |
| [13:15] | Hi, son. | 儿子 |
| [13:38] | Run! | 跑 |
| [13:50] | – It’s not possible. – Yeah, tell him that. | -不可能 -跟他说去啊 |
| [13:56] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们好啊 |
| [13:59] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
| [14:05] | No, no, no, Cass. Don’t! | 不不 小卡 别 |
| [14:08] | No, Cass. Do. Please. | 不 小卡 动手吧 |
| [14:21] | Run! | 跑 |
| [14:24] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
| [14:42] | Is this… | 这是 |
| [14:44] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
| [14:46] | Always. | 当然 |
| [14:48] | Sam said you’re dead. | 萨姆说你死了 |
| [14:49] | He said Michael killed you. | 他说米迦勒杀了你 |
| [14:52] | Yeah, I don’t like to speak ill of people, | 嗯 我不想说人坏话 |
| [14:54] | but Sam is a big fat liar | 但萨姆就是个大骗子 |
| [14:56] | and he’s a bad person and… | 他是个坏人 |
| [14:59] | like, freakishly tall, so… | 而且还高得吓人 |
| [15:00] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
| [15:02] | No, Michael didn’t… | 米迦勒没有 |
| [15:05] | Sam was the one who left me behind. | 是萨姆丢下了我 |
| [15:08] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -嗯 |
| [15:10] | I mean, I think he thought I’d be trapped over there | 我觉得他以为我会永远困在那个 |
| [15:12] | in “Giant Litter Box World” forever, | “大垃圾堆世界”里 |
| [15:14] | ’cause that worked so well the first time. | 因为第一次就成功了呢 |
| [15:17] | I don’t blame him, though, okay? | 但我不怪他 |
| [15:19] | I mean… | 毕竟 |
| [15:21] | for everything that I’ve done to him, I think, uh, | 考虑到我对他做过的一切 |
| [15:23] | I had it coming, you know? | 这算是我活该 |
| [15:25] | But you know what? | 但知道吗 |
| [15:28] | I’m moving on. | 我要翻篇了 |
| [15:30] | But if the rift is closed, then how are you here? | 但如果裂缝关闭了 你是怎么过来的 |
| [15:34] | Oh, no. Not “How.” | 不 重点不是”怎么” |
| [15:37] | “Why.” | 是”为什么” |
| [15:39] | I’m here for you, Jack. | 我是为你而来的 杰克 |
| [15:41] | Because, you know, even though the Three Amigos — | 因为 虽然那三个好朋友 |
| [15:45] | Sam, Dean, and the other one — | 萨姆 迪恩和第三个 |
| [15:46] | won’t admit it, you need me. | 不愿承认 但你需要我 |
| [15:50] | You do, ’cause we’re blood. | 是的 因为我们是血亲 |
| [15:52] | And we’re not human, no matter how much we pretend to be. | 我们不是人类 不管我们怎么假装 |
| [15:55] | See, humans are… | 人类 |
| [15:57] | limited and fragile. | 是有限的 脆弱的 |
| [16:00] | And I’ll admit, they bring out the worst in me, I gotta say. | 我承认 他们的确让我展现最坏的一面 |
| [16:03] | It seems like, you know, no matter how much | 似乎不管你怎么努力 |
| [16:05] | you try to do right around them, something always goes wrong. | 在他们身边做出正确的事 总会出岔子 |
| [16:08] | Follow? | 懂吗 |
| [16:10] | I… | 我 |
| [16:13] | I know. | 我懂 |
| [16:14] | Right? And that’s not their fault, or ours. | 是吧 那不怪他们 也不怪我们 |
| [16:17] | It’s just, us and humans, we’re like oil and water. | 就是 我们和人类 我们就像油和水 |
| [16:22] | You know, sardines and strawberries. | 沙丁鱼和草莓 |
| [16:23] | It’s just a bad combination. | 就是凑不到一起去 |
| [16:28] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
| [16:32] | Leave. | 走 |
| [16:35] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [16:37] | there’s a whole universe out there, buddy. | 还有一整个宇宙呢 |
| [16:41] | Planets. Stars. Galaxies. | 行星 恒星 星系 |
| [16:45] | Why should we stay here on Earth | 我们可以去任何地方 |
| [16:47] | when we can go anywhere else? | 为什么要待在地球上 |
| [16:50] | Heck, everywhere else. | 可以去别的任何地方 |
| [16:53] | Like, um, like “Star Wars”? | 就像《星战》吗 |
| [16:57] | Exactly like “Star Wars.” | 没错 |
| [17:01] | You want a lightsaber? | 想要把光剑吗 |
| [17:04] | I can make you a lightsaber. | 我可以给你做一个 |
| [17:07] | Heck, I can make you a Wookiee. | 我可以给你做个伍基 |
| [17:09] | But…no. | 但 不 |
| [17:10] | Sam, Dean, and Castiel, | 萨姆 迪恩和卡西迪奥 |
| [17:13] | they’ll miss me. | 他们会想我的 |
| [17:16] | Yes, they will. | 是啊 |
| [17:17] | They will. It’ll be hard. | 他们会的 那会很艰难的 |
| [17:19] | But you have to live your life for you. | 但你得为自己生活 |
| [17:23] | Right? | 是吧 |
| [17:25] | This is our second chance, kiddo. | 这是我们的第二次机会 孩子 |
| [17:28] | This is our opportunity | 这是我们的机会 |
| [17:30] | to escape our past and our sins | 逃离我们的过去 和我们的罪孽 |
| [17:35] | and start over. | 重新开始 |
| [17:38] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
| [17:41] | Father, son. | 父亲和儿子 |
| [17:43] | You up for an adventure, buddy? | 想去冒险吗 伙计 |
| [17:47] | I… | 我 |
| [17:51] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
| [17:55] | But there’s something you need to do first. | 但你得先做件事 |
| [17:57] | Talked to the other refugees. | 问过其他难民了 |
| [18:00] | No one’s got any idea who’d wanna hurt Maggie. | 没人知道谁会想伤害玛姬 |
| [18:04] | Maybe it wasn’t one of them. | 或许不是他们 |
| [18:05] | Maybe… | 或许 |
| [18:07] | there are monsters in this world that aren’t monsters. | 这世界有不是怪物的怪物 |
| [18:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [18:18] | Kid, what the Sam Hell? | 孩子 搞什么鬼 |
| [18:21] | It’s all right, okay? He’s here to help. | 没事的 他是来帮忙的 |
| [18:22] | – He is? – You know it, Longmire. | -是吗 -当然 老哥 |
| [18:29] | Call Sam. Now. | 马上打给萨姆 |
| [18:39] | So you’re leaving dead bodies on tables now. | 你们现在把尸体放桌上了 |
| [18:44] | Nice. | 好啊 |
| [18:45] | We were waiting, | 我们在等 |
| [18:47] | to give her a Hunter’s funeral. | 我们打算给她进行猎人葬礼 |
| [18:49] | You won’t have to. | 没那个必要了 |
| [18:51] | My father, he’s gonna bring Maggie back to life. | 我父亲 他会复活玛姬 |
| [18:56] | I am? | 是吗 |
| [19:00] | Yeah, boys, we got a problem. | 两位 我们有麻烦了 |
| [19:05] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干什么 |
| [19:08] | What I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
| [19:10] | This… | 这 |
| [19:14] | it’s my second chance. | 是我的第二次机会 |
| [19:16] | Yeah, uh, Jack, about this, uh, resurrection stuff — | 杰克 复活的事 |
| [19:20] | It’s not always a great idea because, uh… | 并不总是个好主意 |
| [19:24] | you know, people come back…different. | 因为复活的人 会有变化 |
| [19:28] | Well, Sam didn’t. | 萨姆就没有 |
| [19:30] | Right. Well, Sam’s always been… | 嗯 但萨姆一直 |
| [19:32] | sort of different. You know what I mean? | 都与众不同 懂吗 |
| [19:33] | Some would say “special.” | 甚至可以说”特殊” |
| [19:37] | No offense. | 别介意 |
| [19:39] | You said you’d do anything. | 你说你愿做任何事的 |
| [19:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [19:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [19:58] | Has he done something to you? | 他对你做什么了吗 |
| [19:59] | I heard that. Heard it. | 我听到了哦 |
| [20:03] | Mary, everything’s gonna be fine. | 玛丽 不会有事的 |
| [20:07] | Okay. | 那好 |
| [20:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
| [20:20] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [20:21] | He’s not… | 他不… |
| [20:24] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
| [20:34] | How did Michael and Lucifer both get here? | 米迦勒和路西法怎么都过来的 |
| [20:36] | – How did they open a rift? – You know what? It doesn’t — | -他们怎么打开裂缝的 -这无所谓了 |
| [20:38] | We — we’ve gotta find Jack | 我们得找到杰克 |
| [20:39] | before Michael does whatever the hell he’s gonna do, okay? | 赶在米迦勒实施他的计划之前 |
| [20:42] | I-I’ll call Jody and everybody else. | 我这就打给乔迪他们 |
| [20:44] | You’re gonna put out an APB on the Devil? | 你要对魔鬼发布全境通告吗 |
| [20:46] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
| [20:49] | I’ll check angel radio. | 我去天使电台问问 |
| [20:53] | Sam, even if we find Lucifer, | 萨姆 就算我们找到路西法 |
| [20:58] | how we gonna stop him? | 我们要怎么阻止他 |
| [21:07] | Maggie? Hey, sorry. | 玛姬 抱歉 |
| [21:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [21:11] | I’m alive, so… | 我活着 所以 |
| [21:14] | yes? | 没事吧 |
| [21:16] | Right. | 嗯 |
| [21:18] | Listen, I-I know this is weird — so…weird — | 听着 我知道这很奇怪 |
| [21:23] | but, um, before you…died, | 但你死前 |
| [21:28] | do you remember anything about the person that killed you? | 你还记得是什么人杀了你吗 |
| [21:33] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
| [21:34] | Kinda seems like you have bigger, you know, | 你们似乎有更大的 |
| [21:37] | Satan-y problems. | 撒旦问题 |
| [21:39] | Yeah, but — but we’re — we’re dealing with those. | 是啊 但那个我们在处理了 |
| [21:42] | Mostly. Um… | 算是吧 |
| [21:45] | But yes, it does matter. It matters to me. | 是的 这很重要 对我来说重要 |
| [21:51] | I… | 我 |
| [21:52] | I never saw his face, | 我没看到他的脸 |
| [21:55] | but, uh… | 但是 |
| [21:58] | I saw his eyes. | 我看到他的眼睛了 |
| [22:15] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 真漂亮 是吧 |
| [22:19] | It really is. | 是啊 |
| [22:22] | All right, Jody’s lookin’. So far, nada. | 好了 乔迪在找了 目前尚无发现 |
| [22:24] | Yeah, angel radio is nothing but static, | 嗯 天使电台也只有静噪 |
| [22:27] | which is disturbing. | 这挺让人不安的 |
| [22:28] | Great. Well, we’ll just add that to the list. | 太好了 又一件烦心事 |
| [22:31] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
| [22:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
| [22:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
| [22:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [22:49] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
| [22:50] | Mom, Bobby, take Maggie, get her out of here. | 妈妈 鲍比 带上玛姬 离开这里 |
| [22:53] | – Go through the garage. – We’ll buy you some time. | -走车库 -我们替你们争取点时间 |
| [22:55] | No! | 不 |
| [22:57] | – Mom! – Please! | -妈妈 -求你 |
| [22:59] | – Go. – Go. | -走吧 -走 |
| [23:48] | You really thought you could run from me? | 你们真觉得能逃过我 |
| [24:08] | – Yeah, how did you – Get here? | -你怎么 -过来的 |
| [24:10] | Easy. I made a deal. | 简单 我做了个交易 |
| [24:12] | I saw how they do the spell. | 我看到他们怎么施咒了 |
| [24:14] | I know what it takes. | 我知道需要什么 |
| [24:15] | It’s some blood, some fruit, | 血 水果 |
| [24:18] | a glowy rock, and then… | 亮亮的石头 然后 |
| [24:20] | Bam. We step through, both of us. | 撕开裂缝 我们过去 我们俩 |
| [24:25] | And now, this world is mine. | 现在 这个世界是我的了 |
| [24:27] | I can save it, purge it of sin. | 我可以拯救它 清除它的罪孽 |
| [24:30] | Oh, yeah, ’cause that really worked on your rock. | 嗯 因为这计划在你那个破地方很成功呢 |
| [24:32] | I’m not perfect. Yes, I made mistakes. | 我不是完人 我是犯了错误 |
| [24:36] | But second time’s the charm. | 但第二次肯定成功 |
| [24:41] | And you… | 你 |
| [24:42] | Dean Winchester, | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
| [24:43] | will be the first life that I take in this world, | 就是我在这世界夺走的第一条生命 |
| [24:46] | first soul I save. | 我拯救的第一个灵魂 |
| [24:50] | Some would consider that an honor. | 有人会认为这是荣耀 |
| [24:52] | Well, as Shakespeare once said, | 就像莎士比亚说的 |
| [24:55] | eat me, dickbag. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
| [25:00] | Jack, Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
| [25:02] | Jack, I don’t know where you are, | 杰克 我不知道你在哪 |
| [25:04] | and I don’t even know if you can hear this prayer, | 我不知道你能否听到我的祈祷 |
| [25:06] | but we need you. | 但我们需要你 |
| [25:10] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
| [25:13] | Look at all those worlds, Jack. | 看看那些世界 杰克 |
| [25:16] | We’re gonna take the grand tour, buddy. | 我们要好好去转转 伙计 |
| [25:18] | We’re gonna explore every nook and cranny of creation. | 我们要去探索造物的每个角落 |
| [25:25] | We might even learn something, | 我们甚至可能学到点什么 |
| [25:27] | maybe come up with some improvements. | 或许能想到什么改进方法 |
| [25:32] | Improvements? | 改进方法 |
| [25:34] | Yeah, yeah. We’ll — we’ll talk about that later. | 是啊 那个回头再说 |
| [25:40] | Jack, Jack, I don’t know where you are, | 杰克 我不知道你在哪 |
| [25:43] | and I don’t even know if you can hear this prayer. | 我不知道你能否听到我的祈祷 |
| [25:46] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
| [25:52] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
| [25:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [25:59] | Could’ve done this quick, but I wanted to enjoy it, | 我可以利落点杀了你的 但我想慢慢享受 |
| [26:03] | that moment when the soul leaves the body… | 灵魂离开身体的那一刻 |
| [26:06] | it’s beautiful. | 非常美妙 |
| [26:17] | Jack. | 杰克 |
| [26:19] | I heard your prayer. | 我听到了你的祈祷 |
| [26:23] | Yeah, it’s me. Yay! | 我又来了 |
| [26:26] | Uh, we done, buddy? | 没事了吧 伙计 |
| [26:34] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
| [26:35] | You hurt my friends. | 你伤害了我的朋友 |
| [26:40] | You hurt my family! | 你伤害了我的家人 |
| [26:50] | Lucifer, we — we had a deal! | 路西法 我们说好的 |
| [26:53] | Okay, game over. | 好了 游戏结束 |
| [26:54] | Hey, buddy, let’s, uh, let’s, uh… | 哥们 我们… |
| [26:57] | split, okay? | 走吧 |
| [26:58] | What does he mean? | 他什么意思 |
| [27:02] | I-I-I don’t know. I didn’t — I didn’t hear. | 我不知道 我没听到 |
| [27:05] | They had a deal. | 他们说好的 |
| [27:08] | Lucifer gets you, | 路西法得到你 |
| [27:10] | and Michael gets everything else. | 米迦勒得到其他的一切 |
| [27:13] | He’s gonna nuke our world, Jack, | 他要毁灭我们的世界 杰克 |
| [27:15] | just like he did his. | 就像在他的世界那样 |
| [27:17] | – Is that true? – No! It’s not. | -这是真的吗 -当然不是 |
| [27:21] | Is that why you wanted us to leave? | 所以你才想带我走吗 |
| [27:24] | Leave? | 走 |
| [27:27] | He said — he said we’d go to the stars. | 他说 要带我去看星星 |
| [27:31] | What, and you’re just gonna | 你打算 |
| [27:33] | leave the rest of us here to burn? | 就留下我们其他人受罪吗 |
| [27:34] | Okay. Hold on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
| [27:36] | Let’s slow down, ’cause I… | 慢下来 |
| [27:40] | I’m not currently the bad guy here. | 我现在可不是坏人 |
| [27:42] | Yeah, tell that to Maggie. | 跟玛姬说去吧 |
| [27:45] | What about Maggie? | 玛姬怎么了 |
| [27:47] | Maggie saw the eyes of the person who killed her — | 玛姬看到了杀她的人的眼睛 |
| [27:50] | the glowing, red eyes. | 是闪着光的红眼睛 |
| [27:53] | You’re gonna — you’re gonna believe this guy? | 你要相信他吗 |
| [27:57] | – Come on, man! Sam’s a hater! – Tell me. | -拜托 萨姆是个黑子 -说 |
| [27:58] | He would say anything to get you on his side. | 他为了把你拉过去什么都会说的 |
| [28:00] | Tell me the truth! | 说实话 |
| [28:06] | She saw me when I was | 我去探查地堡时 |
| [28:08] | scouting out the bunker. | 被她看见了 |
| [28:12] | She saw me and she screamed, and then… | 她看到我 然后尖叫了起来 |
| [28:15] | so I crushed her skull with my bare hands. | 我就赤手砸碎了她的脑袋 |
| [28:18] | And it was warm and wet, and I liked it. | 那感觉湿湿的 暖暖的 我很喜欢 |
| [28:30] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
| [28:34] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
| [28:38] | Come on, man! | 拜托 |
| [28:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [28:59] | I tried with you. | 我为你努力了 |
| [29:01] | I really tried with you. | 我真的为你努力了 |
| [29:05] | Everything you told me was a lie. | 你对我说的一切都是谎言 |
| [29:06] | Because I told you what you wanted to hear, man. | 因为我对你说了你想听的 |
| [29:10] | So what?! I killed the girl! Big deal! | 那又怎样 我杀了那女孩 有什么的 |
| [29:11] | She’s a — she’s a human! She doesn’t matter! | 她是个人类 她无关紧要 |
| [29:14] | So am I! | 我也是 |
| [29:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
| [29:17] | And that’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题 |
| [29:19] | You’re too much like your mother. | 你太像你妈妈了 |
| [29:22] | Jack… | 杰克 |
| [29:23] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
| [29:27] | I’ll handle him. | 我来应付他 |
| [29:28] | Will you? | 是吗 |
| [29:32] | Oh, buddy. | 伙计 |
| [29:34] | We could’ve been something, you and me. | 我们本可以成就大事的 |
| [29:37] | We could’ve remade the universe. It would’ve been great. | 我们本可以重塑宇宙 那多好 |
| [29:42] | We could’ve been better gods than Dad. | 我们本可以做比老爸更好的神 |
| [29:45] | And I really wanted that, pal. I wanted that. | 我真想要那个的 伙计 真的 |
| [29:47] | But now if I can’t have it with you, I… | 但现在 如果你不肯跟我一道 |
| [29:51] | I don’t need ya. | 那我不需要你了 |
| [29:55] | I just need your power. | 我只需要你的力量 |
| [29:58] | – Jack! – No! | -杰克 -不 |
| [30:12] | – Jack. – Sammy! | -杰克 -萨姆 |
| [30:14] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [30:20] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
| [30:37] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
| [30:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [30:40] | The Devil won. | 魔鬼赢了 |
| [30:45] | That’s what happened. | 就这么回事 |
| [30:59] | Really, Sam? Hitching a ride? | 不是吧 萨姆 还搭顺风车吗 |
| [31:01] | I mean, do you ever quit? | 你就不知道放弃吗 |
| [31:04] | – Go to hell. – Hell, yeah. | -下地狱吧 -地狱 是啊 |
| [31:06] | Been there. Done that. | 去过了 做过了 |
| [31:12] | How do we stop him? | 我们怎么阻止他 |
| [31:14] | You don’t. | 你阻止不了 |
| [31:16] | After consuming the nephilim’s grace, Lucifer’s juiced up. | 吞噬拿非利人的能量后 路西法加满油了 |
| [31:20] | He’s super-charged. | 他能量爆表 |
| [31:23] | He’ll kill the boy, your brother. | 他会杀了那男孩 和你弟弟 |
| [31:27] | Hell, he could end the whole universe | 他如果想 甚至可以 |
| [31:28] | if he put his mind to it. | 终结整个宇宙 |
| [31:31] | And you thought I was bad. | 你还觉得我坏呢 |
| [31:33] | No. No, you beat him. I saw you. | 不 你打败了他 我看到了 |
| [31:36] | When he was weaker, and I was stronger. | 那时他弱些 而我强些 |
| [31:40] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
| [31:41] | I’d love to rip my brother apart. | 我很想撕碎我弟弟 |
| [31:44] | But now in this banged up meatsuit… | 但现在 就凭这具伤痕累累的肉身 |
| [31:50] | not happening. | 不可能的 |
| [31:53] | This is the end, of everything. | 一切都要结束了 |
| [32:00] | No. | 不 |
| [32:04] | What if… | 如果 |
| [32:07] | what if you had your sword? | 如果你有你的剑呢 |
| [32:12] | You know… it’s been real fun. | 真的很好玩 |
| [32:14] | I really had a great time with you, | 我跟你玩得很开心 |
| [32:15] | but I think we should see other people. | 但我觉得 我们该开始跟别人玩了 |
| [32:19] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
| [32:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [32:33] | Now why should I listen to you? | 我凭什么听你的 |
| [32:35] | Because… | 因为 |
| [32:37] | – I’m your son. – Oh, yeah. | -我是你儿子 -是啊 |
| [32:39] | Well, you had a chance with that, but… | 我给过你机会的 但是 |
| [32:41] | Now? | 现在 |
| [32:46] | As for kids… Ah, I can make more of those. | 孩子嘛 我可以再造 |
| [32:54] | Wow, Daddy Sammy coming to the rescue. | 萨姆老爸来救援了 |
| [33:00] | But your little Jackie, | 但你的小杰克 |
| [33:02] | the nougat-loving boy that you had before, | 之前那个单纯的孩子 |
| [33:05] | he’s killed people. | 他杀过人了 |
| [33:07] | He’s got lots of blood on his hands. | 他手上沾满了鲜血 |
| [33:11] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
| [33:13] | He’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
| [33:16] | What’s family done for anybody? | 家人有什么用 |
| [33:20] | My dad left me. | 我爸抛弃了我 |
| [33:21] | My brothers tried to kill me. A lot. | 我的兄弟们常企图杀我 |
| [33:24] | Family blows. | 家人最差劲了 |
| [33:27] | And I’m gonna prove it to you. | 我要向你证明 |
| [33:29] | What, by killing me? Go ahead. | 怎么 靠杀我来证明吗 来吧 |
| [33:33] | No, I’m not gonna kill you. | 不 我不杀你 |
| [33:35] | He is. | 他要杀你 |
| [33:47] | Dean, no. | 迪恩 不 |
| [33:50] | I am your sword. | 我是你的剑 |
| [33:51] | It’s you. You’re the Michael sword. | 是你 你是米迦勒之剑 |
| [33:55] | Your perfect vessel. | 你的完美皮囊 |
| [33:57] | Why do you think you two are the vessels? | 你们以为为什么偏偏你俩是他们的皮囊 |
| [34:00] | Michael | 米迦勒 |
| [34:02] | and Lucifer. | 和路西法 |
| [34:04] | You were born to this, boys. | 这是你们生来的宿命 |
| [34:10] | With me, you’d be stronger than you’ve ever been. | 有了我 你会前所未有的强大 |
| [34:13] | Oh, I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
| [34:14] | If we work together, can we beat Lucifer? | 如果我们合作 能打败路西法吗 |
| [34:17] | – Dean – Can we?! | -迪恩 -能吗 |
| [34:20] | We’d have a chance. | 有一线机会 |
| [34:23] | Dean, you can’t. | 迪恩 不行 |
| [34:25] | Lucifer has Sam. | 路西法抓走了萨姆 |
| [34:27] | He has Jack. | 还有杰克 |
| [34:29] | Cass, I don’t have a choice! | 小卡 我没有选择 |
| [34:33] | If we do this, | 如果我们这么做 |
| [34:35] | it’s a onetime deal. | 只限这一次 |
| [34:37] | I’m in charge. | 我说了算 |
| [34:39] | You’re the engine, but I’m behind the wheel. | 你是引擎 但我来驾驶 |
| [34:42] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
| [34:47] | Now I could — I probably should — execute you. | 我可以 我或许该杀了你 |
| [34:51] | I mean, really, really use my imagination. | 我真的该好好发挥下想象力 |
| [34:54] | But I’m feeling generous today. | 但我今天心情好 |
| [34:55] | So one of you is gonna walk out that door, | 所以 你们中一个人可以走出去 |
| [34:58] | and the other one will be laying dead on the ground. | 另一个要死在这里 |
| [35:02] | You choose. | 你选吧 |
| [35:08] | No. | 不 |
| [35:09] | Or you could do that, and I can murder you both | 这也行 那我就杀了你俩 |
| [35:11] | and end all life in the universe. | 并毁灭宇宙里的一切生命 |
| [35:14] | Remake it in my image, better than Dad ever could. | 按我的形象重塑 比老爸做得好 |
| [35:17] | I’m thinkin’… | 我在想 |
| [35:21] | fire-breathing dragons, | 喷火的火龙 |
| [35:23] | sassy talking robots. | 毒舌机器人 |
| [35:25] | I might give humans another chance if they know their place | 我或许会给人类个机会 如果他们知道分寸 |
| [35:28] | and worship me, ’cause I’ve earned it. | 并崇拜我 这是我应得的 |
| [35:31] | But hey, it’ll probably take a few days to unravel the universe, | 但是 肃清宇宙可能得要几天的 |
| [35:34] | Maybe, uh, 7, 10 days tops. | 或许 七到十天吧 |
| [35:36] | So maybe, just maybe, one of you could stop me. | 所以或许 你们中有一人有机会阻止我 |
| [35:41] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
| [35:45] | Well, let’s see. Clock’s ticking, guys. | 来吧 时间不多了 |
| [36:24] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
| [36:27] | – What? – Kill me. | -什么 -杀了我 |
| [36:30] | You can stop him, Jack. | 你可以阻止他 杰克 |
| [36:32] | You can get your power back. | 你可以夺回你的能力 |
| [36:33] | No, I-I c-can’t. I can’t beat him. | 不 我不能 我打不过他 |
| [36:39] | – But you can. – What? | -但你可以 -什么 |
| [36:43] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
| [36:45] | No, no, no, no, no. Jack. | 不不 杰克 |
| [36:47] | Don’t! Jack! | 别 杰克 |
| [36:51] | Jack! | 杰克 |
| [36:52] | I love you. I love all of you. | 我爱你 我爱你们所有人 |
| [36:54] | Jack, don’t! Don’t! | 杰克 别 |
| [37:15] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
| [37:20] | Hiya, Sammy. | 萨姆 |
| [37:26] | You let my brother in. | 你让我哥哥进去了 |
| [37:27] | Well, turns out, he and I have something in common. | 原来 我们有些共同点 |
| [37:31] | We both wanna gut your ass. | 我们都想宰了你 |
| [38:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
| [38:32] | Good try, Dean. I’ll give you that, buddy. | 努力可嘉 迪恩 这我承认 |
| [38:38] | I’m not just powerful now. | 我现在不仅力量强大 |
| [38:40] | I am power. | 我就是力量 |
| [38:42] | And I don’t need a blade to end you, pal. | 我不需要刃也能杀了你 |
| [38:45] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
| [38:47] | Bye-bye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
| [39:49] | Is he… | 他… |
| [39:52] | He… | 他 |
| [39:54] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [39:58] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
| [39:59] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
| [40:06] | No. | 不 |
| [40:08] | No, we did it. | 不 是我们做到了 |
| [40:11] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
| [40:19] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
| [40:26] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
| [40:27] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
| [40:36] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
| [40:46] | Thanks for the suit. | 多谢你的身体 |