时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[00:04] | I know this must be so hard. | 我知道这肯定很难 |
[00:05] | Without your grace, | 没有了能量 |
[00:07] | without your powers. | 没有了法力 |
[00:08] | I can’t kill demons. I can’t find Dean and Michael. | 我不能杀恶魔 也不能找到迪恩和米迦勒 |
[00:11] | I’m useless. | 我没用 |
[00:13] | Cops just turned up a pile of corpses in Duluth, | 警方在德卢斯发现了大量尸体 |
[00:15] | and their eyes were burnt out. | 尸体的眼睛均被烧掉 |
[00:16] | So Michael? | 是米迦勒咯 |
[00:17] | It was like he was experimenting. | 像在做实验 |
[00:19] | Experimenting? What for? | 做什么实验 |
[00:21] | There are ways to enhance your talents. | 有办法可以增强你们的才能 |
[00:24] | Nothing’s working! | 什么都不行 |
[00:25] | Do you propose we wage a war on the humans? | 你提议我们向人类发起战争 |
[00:27] | This isn’t just Michael we’re talking about. | 这可不仅仅是米迦勒 |
[00:29] | It’s Dean. | 还是迪恩 |
[00:31] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:39] | It’s just every time I think about it, you know, | 每次我一想起来 |
[00:41] | it’s like a — it’s like a nightmare. | 都觉得像是噩梦 |
[00:42] | I mean, I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下 睡不着 |
[00:44] | It’s always just there, watching. | 它总在那儿盯着我 |
[00:46] | Dean, it’s just a beard. | 迪恩 不就是胡子吗 |
[00:48] | I’ve been a little busy lately. | 我最近太忙了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, that’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[00:51] | You know, ’cause, uh, “Duck Dynasty” called, | 《鸭子王朝》来电话了 |
[00:53] | and they just — they want it all back. | 他们想把这副模样要回去 |
[00:56] | Some people say I look good. | 还有人说这样挺帅呢 |
[00:57] | No. No, Sam. No people say that. | 不 不 萨姆 没人那么说 |
[01:03] | You, uh — | 你… |
[01:04] | Hey, if you’re gonna ask if I’m okay, | 如果你要问我好不好 |
[01:06] | you don’t have to. | 你不用问的 |
[01:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:11] | It’s just, uh, you know, | 就是… |
[01:12] | you didn’t talk a whole lot on the ride here. | 你回来的路上没怎么说话 |
[01:15] | Look, Michael bailed, all right? | 米迦勒跑了 |
[01:17] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[01:18] | I don’t know why. | 也不知道为什么 |
[01:19] | He just — | 他就是 |
[01:21] | He just cleared out. | 走了 |
[01:23] | And as far as my memory goes, | 而至于我的记忆 |
[01:25] | I mean, everything from the second I said yes | 从我说”同意” |
[01:26] | to the moment I walked through those doors is blank, | 到我走进门的那一刻之间是一片空白 |
[01:29] | so I’m good. | 所以 我没事 |
[01:31] | I’m just really, really happy to be… | 我真的很高兴能… |
[01:35] | …home. | 回家 |
[01:43] | Yeah, there have been a few changes made. | 是啊 这里发生了一些改变 |
[01:46] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Not Michael anymore. | 嗯 不是米迦勒了 |
[01:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | Chief told us. | 老大告诉我们了 |
[01:59] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:02] | “Chief”? | “老大” |
[02:04] | Yeah, I-I asked them not to call me that, but — | 嗯 我叫他们别那么喊我了 但是 |
[02:06] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[02:11] | Hey, kid. | 好啊 孩子 |
[02:13] | Is it really you? | 真是你吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:30] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[02:31] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[02:35] | Sorry, I wanted to be there, | 抱歉 我想去的 |
[02:35] | but we figured that Michael would sense my presence, so — | 但我们担心米迦勒会感应到我的气场 |
[02:38] | Sam told me. | 萨姆说了 |
[02:40] | Ain’t no thing. | 没事的 |
[02:43] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽呢 |
[02:44] | She and Bobby stayed back in Duluth | 她和鲍比留在了德卢斯 |
[02:46] | to clean up the, uh — uh, the situation. | 清理…扫尾工作 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, speaking of cleanup, | 说到清理 |
[02:54] | I, uh… I need a shower. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[03:00] | Hey, y-y-you — | 你… |
[03:02] | Still okay. | 还是没事 |
[03:03] | I promise. | 真的 |
[03:12] | How’s Nick? | 尼克怎么样了 |
[03:13] | He’s… | 他… |
[03:15] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[03:16] | What? | 什么 |
[03:17] | Nick just — | 尼克 |
[03:18] | He left a note, | 他留了个字条 |
[03:19] | said that he had some personal business to attend to, | 说有私事要去办 |
[03:21] | and he hasn’t — he hasn’t been returning my calls. | 他一直没回我电话 |
[03:25] | He was in a dark place. | 他之前心情很差 |
[03:27] | Maybe he just needed some time. | 或许他只是需要点时间 |
[03:29] | All right. Yeah. Maybe. | 好吧 或许吧 |
[03:31] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[03:33] | Dean — how is he really? | 迪恩 他究竟怎么样 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:49] | Why would Michael just… give up his vessel like that? | 米迦勒为什么会那样放弃皮囊 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:58] | And why was… | 而且为什么 |
[04:00] | Why was Michael helping monsters? | 米迦勒要帮助怪物 |
[04:05] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[04:07] | truth is… | 事实就是 |
[04:10] | we don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I don’t know how I got it. | 我不知道怎么来的 |
[04:35] | Well, what could hurt Michael like that? | 有什么能那样伤到米迦勒 |
[04:38] | Whatever it was must’ve been strong. | 不管是什么 肯定很强大 |
[04:41] | Right. So, Cass, I’m gonna need you | 好吧 小卡 我需要你 |
[04:43] | to, uh, get in my head. | 读我的思想 |
[04:45] | You know, do the whole Vulcan-mind-meld thing. | 就瓦肯读心术那套 |
[04:47] | ‘Cause if I can’t remember what happened, | 如果我记不得发生了什么 |
[04:49] | I need you to drag it out of me, okay? | 我需要你去把真相挖出来 |
[04:50] | W-Wait a second. You sure about this? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. I can handle it. | 嗯 我受得了 |
[04:54] | – Dean… – Cass, come on. | -迪恩 -小卡 来吧 |
[04:57] | Hit me. | 上吧 |
[05:14] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[05:34] | Dean, who was that? | 迪恩 那是谁 |
[05:44] | 克莱尔 跟姑娘们训练了 还洗了衣服 包括艾莉克斯的脏手术服 | |
[06:04] | Sam, any news? | 萨姆 有消息吗 |
[06:06] | Jody, hey, u-uh… Yeah, uh, sorry. | 乔迪 那个…抱歉 |
[06:09] | Hey, Jody. | 乔迪 |
[06:11] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[06:13] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[06:15] | It is so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[06:19] | Um, Jody, that’s — that’s the good news. | 乔迪 这是好的消息 |
[06:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | You know the thing that killed Kaia in the Bad Place? | 你记得在不好的地方杀死凯雅的那玩意吗 |
[06:28] | – Well, we think it’s here. – What? | -我们觉得它来了这边 -什么 |
[06:30] | Yeah, uh, any chance you’ve noticed anything | 对 你们那边有没有什么 |
[06:33] | rift-related over there? | 跟裂缝有关的事件 |
[06:34] | A flare-up or, um, uh, anything? | 有什么怪异的光之类的 |
[06:38] | No, I — No. | 没有 |
[06:40] | I have video surveillance going down at the ferry. | 我在码头设置了监控 |
[06:42] | Claire practically sits shiva down there. | 克莱尔都要驻扎在那儿了 |
[06:44] | There’s been nothing. | 什么情况都没有 |
[06:45] | – How do you know? – Well, short version — | -你怎么知道的 -简单说 |
[06:47] | when Michael was possessing me, he got hurt. | 米迦勒附身我期间 他受了伤 |
[06:49] | It left a scar — uh, two deep gashes. | 留下了一道疤 两道深深的伤口 |
[06:52] | Stabby, prongy, kind of like, um — | 尖尖的叉子一类的东西 |
[06:55] | Like someone stabbed you with a giant meat fork? | 像是有人用大肉叉捅了你吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:01] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:18] | You’re leaving? | 你们要走了 |
[07:20] | Kaia’s killer is in Sioux Falls. | 杀凯雅的人在苏福尔斯 |
[07:23] | And he, she, or it can hurt Michael. | 他 她或它能伤害米迦勒 |
[07:26] | We just gotta figure out how. | 我们要去问个明白 |
[07:27] | – I’ll get my things. – Uh, Jack, um… | -我去拿东西 -杰克 |
[07:30] | that might not be the best idea. | 那恐怕不太明智 |
[07:32] | Michael’s my enemy, too. | 米迦勒也是我的敌人 |
[07:33] | I fought him for months, and Kaia — | 我跟他斗争了几个月 凯雅 |
[07:37] | I’m the one who brought her into this. | 是我把她卷了进来 |
[07:38] | I’m responsible for what happened to her. | 我要为她的遭遇负责 |
[07:41] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[07:42] | Yeah, well, not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[07:43] | Because I’m human now? | 因为我现在是人了吗 |
[07:44] | – Jack, maybe you just need a little more – Training? | -杰克 或许你该再继续 -训练吗 |
[07:47] | I’ve been training with Bobby. | 我一直在跟鲍比训练 |
[07:48] | C’mon, kid. Look at you. | 行了 孩子 看看你 |
[07:49] | You’re barely 100 pounds soaking wet. | 你也就勉强100磅重 |
[07:52] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[08:00] | Wait. Jack. | 等等 杰克 |
[08:02] | Hey, I didn’t mean… | 我没想… |
[08:06] | I didn’t mean to be a dick. | 我没想那么浑的 |
[08:14] | Little help here! | 帮帮忙 |
[08:18] | Jules, what’s going on? | 茱尔丝 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Case I was working in Wichita — | 我在威奇托办的一桩案子 |
[08:23] | the missing teenagers, dried-up husk bodies? | 失踪青少年 干瘪的尸体 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:26] | Turns out it was a witch. | 原来是女巫 |
[08:28] | She was holding the girls hostage, | 她劫持了那些姑娘 |
[08:29] | and this… | 这 |
[08:31] | is the only survivor. | 是唯一的幸存者 |
[08:33] | Took Broom-hilda down with that | 用你给我的杀女巫子弹 |
[08:34] | witch-killing bullet you gave me, | 干掉了那个骑扫帚的 |
[08:36] | but soon as I did, something went wrong. | 但我一杀了她 就出了问题 |
[08:38] | Didn’t even have time to bury the body before — | 都没来得及埋尸体就… |
[08:40] | Before what? | 就怎么了 |
[08:43] | Lora, darling, show them. | 洛拉 亲爱的 给他们看 |
[08:54] | The witch must’ve hexed her. | 那女巫肯定给她下了咒 |
[08:58] | – Looks like an aging spell. – Can you fix it? | -似乎是衰老咒 -你能修复吗 |
[09:00] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[09:12] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[09:13] | Uh, this might take a while. | 这可能得要一阵了 |
[09:16] | You two, go. | 你俩走吧 |
[09:17] | Get to Sioux Falls before the trail goes cold, | 去苏福尔斯 别让线索断了 |
[09:19] | – and I’ll catch up when I’m done. – No, no, I don’t know. | -我完事去找你们 -不好吧 |
[09:20] | Yeah, no, Cass is — Cass is right. | 嗯 小卡说得对 |
[09:22] | He can handle this. | 他可以的 |
[09:24] | We need to hit the road. | 我们得上路了 |
[09:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:28] | – Sam. – All right. All right, yep. | -萨姆 -好 |
[09:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[09:45] | You’re in a hurry. | 你好急 |
[09:46] | Shouldn’t I be? | 难道不该吗 |
[09:48] | If you’re worried about that girl, | 如果你是担心那姑娘 |
[09:49] | – Cass has got it handled. – Yeah, I know. | -小卡能行的 -我知道 |
[09:53] | Well, then, what’s the problem? | 那怎么了 |
[09:54] | Dean, we still have no idea why Michael let you go | 迪恩 我们仍不知道米迦勒为什么放了你 |
[09:59] | or where he is now or what he wants. | 或是他现在在哪 他想做什么 |
[10:02] | Yeah, or who his favorite Spice Girl is. | 或是他最喜欢哪个辣妹 |
[10:03] | Come on, man. This isn’t a joke. | 拜托 这可不是玩笑 |
[10:05] | Something huge happened, | 发生了一件大事 |
[10:06] | and you won’t really even talk about it. | 可你都不肯谈谈 |
[10:08] | But this whole Michael thing, we need to deal with it. | 但米迦勒的事 我们得面对它 |
[10:11] | Okay, I’m literally going 80 to deal with it. | 好吧 我为了面对它 都开到80迈了 |
[10:14] | How can I be running from something | 我正冲向它呢 |
[10:16] | when I’m racing towards it? | 怎么可能是在逃避 |
[10:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | – Kind of your thing. – Okay. | -你就这样 -好吧 |
[10:20] | Okay, look, I’m just saying… | 我就是说 |
[10:22] | You said you let Michael in, then, bang, | 你说你放米迦勒进来 然后一眨眼 |
[10:25] | you’re back in a blink. | 你又回来了 |
[10:27] | But for me… you were gone for weeks. | 但对于我 你消失了几周 |
[10:31] | I didn’t know if you were alive. I… | 我都不知道你是不是还活着 |
[10:37] | I just need you to talk to me, | 我只是需要你跟我谈谈 |
[10:40] | to slow down | 慢下来 |
[10:41] | so I can catch up. | 让我跟上进度 |
[10:51] | Call Jody. Let her know we’re almost there. | 打给乔迪 告诉她我们快到了 |
[11:10] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[11:13] | Oh, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[11:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[11:16] | What, me versus some assbag archangel — | 什么 我和混蛋大天使对决吗 |
[11:18] | – who would you take? – You, every time. | -你会压谁 -你 当然是你 |
[11:23] | Hey, I like it! | 我喜欢 |
[11:25] | Uh, I-it’s, uh… | 这… |
[11:30] | How are you? How are the girls? | 你好吗 姑娘们好吗 |
[11:31] | Surprisingly good. | 令人意外地好 |
[11:33] | Alex is still at the hospital. Patience is still in school. | 艾莉克斯还在医院干 佩欣丝还在上学 |
[11:35] | Claire’s still… Claire. | 克莱尔还是…克莱尔 |
[11:39] | I, uh… | 我… |
[11:40] | I haven’t been home since I talked to you. | 我跟你们谈过后还没回过家 |
[11:43] | I may be avoiding her. | 我可能在回避她 |
[11:45] | It’s just, before I tell her what’s going on, | 就是跟她说明情况之前 |
[11:47] | I need to — | 我得… |
[11:48] | You need to know what’s going on. | 你得先了解情况 |
[11:49] | Yeah. That’s it. | 是啊 就是这样 |
[11:51] | Okay, so here are the locations | 好 这里是我们发现 |
[11:54] | of the three bodies we found — | 三具尸体的地方 |
[11:56] | headless, by the way. | 头都没了 |
[11:57] | Human? | 人类吗 |
[11:58] | As far as I could tell, yep. | 就我看来 是的 |
[12:00] | Until I talked to you, | 直到跟你通话前 |
[12:00] | I thought we were hunting a human, too, | 我以为凶手也是人类呢 |
[12:02] | maybe a serial killer. | 或许是连环杀手 |
[12:03] | It’d be the first one in Sioux Falls since — | 这将是苏福尔斯很久以来的第一个了 自从 |
[12:05] | Well, since Robert Leroy Anderson. | 罗伯特·利罗伊·安德森 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Yeah, so, um… | 是啊 那么 |
[12:12] | So I figure this area between the crime scenes, | 我觉得犯罪现场之间的区域 |
[12:14] | it’s the best place to start looking | 是去找那个不管是什么的 |
[12:15] | for whatever this is. | 最好的地方 |
[12:18] | Should we wait till, uh, daybreak? | 我们不等到天亮吗 |
[12:19] | Why? | 何必 |
[12:21] | No, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:24] | Yeah, uh — | 嗯… |
[12:57] | – I can’t find it. – Find what? | -我找不到 -找到什么 |
[12:59] | The book. | 那本书 |
[13:00] | It’s got to be around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里的 |
[13:03] | She said to look in the White Magic Lexicon. | 她叫我查《白魔法典》 |
[13:05] | Okay, um… I-Is it this one? | 好吧 是这个吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 嗯 就是它 |
[13:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:24] | It’s a girl. Lora. | 是个姑娘 洛拉 |
[13:27] | She’s, um — She’s been enchanted. | 她被施了咒 |
[13:30] | Like “Sleeping Beauty.” | 就像”睡美人” |
[13:32] | No. No, not like — | 不 不是… |
[13:36] | This aging spell, it’s — it’s killing her. | 这个衰老咒 会要她的命的 |
[13:41] | – Can’t you just heal her? – No. I tried. | -你不能治好她吗 -我试了 |
[13:44] | But for some reason, this magic, it’s too knotted. | 但不知为何 这个魔法很不好对付 |
[13:46] | So we contacted Rowena. She suggested a reversal spell, | 我们联系了罗威娜 她提了个逆转咒 |
[13:50] | and we’re reading up on it now. | 我们正在查阅呢 |
[13:58] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[14:06] | No. | 没有 |
[14:16] | We’d make better time if we split up. | 我们分头找会更快 |
[14:19] | Uh, Dean, | 迪恩 |
[14:20] | w-we’ll be safer if we stick together. | 我们在一起会更安全 |
[14:22] | Yeah, if I get a vote, I’m Team Stick Together. | 如果我可以投票 我也投在一起 |
[14:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[14:49] | Holy mother… | 我去 |
[15:13] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[15:19] | Jody, these match your vics? | 乔迪 他们跟你的被害人匹配吗 |
[15:22] | They were John Does. Hard to tell. | 都是无名氏 不好分辨 |
[15:25] | Three heads, three headless bodies — | 三个头 三个无头尸体 |
[15:27] | the math works. | 数目对得上 |
[15:28] | Except, Sam, I checked those bodies. | 但是 萨姆 我查过那些尸体 |
[15:31] | I brought tissue samples home. | 我还带了组织样本回家 |
[15:32] | Alex ran them underneath microscope. | 艾莉克斯用显微镜查过 |
[15:34] | Silver, Dead Man’s Blood — | 银 死人血 |
[15:36] | there was no reaction. | 均无反应 |
[16:50] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:53] | It looked just like her, like… | 看上去好像她 像… |
[16:54] | Kaia. | 凯雅 |
[16:56] | You saw her die over there, right? | 你们在那边看到她死了吧 |
[16:58] | – Yes, absolutely. – Then what’s happening? | -是的 绝对的 -那这怎么回事 |
[17:00] | All I know is that thing — it dressed the same | 我只知道 那玩意 衣着 |
[17:02] | and it moved the same as the thing that killed Kaia. | 和身法都跟杀凯雅的那玩意一样 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:05] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[17:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:09] | But let’s find her and ask. | 但我们找到她问问吧 |
[17:16] | “Sage, pyrite, and sheep’s eye”? | 鼠尾草 黄铁矿 绵羊眼 |
[17:21] | – W-We got that here? – Yes. | -这里有吗 -有 |
[17:23] | Storage room, red cabinet, bottom drawer. | 存储室 红柜子 最下面的抽屉 |
[17:26] | It’s marked “Gross stuff.” | 标记着”恶心的东西” |
[17:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:44] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸爸吗 |
[17:47] | One of them, yes. | 其中的一个 |
[17:51] | Do you have parents or someone we can call? | 你有父母吗 有我们可以联络的人吗 |
[17:55] | My mom, but… | 我妈妈 但是 |
[17:59] | she probably hates me. | 她可能恨我 |
[18:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | Because I left. | 因为我走了 |
[18:07] | I ran away. | 我跑了 |
[18:10] | I hated school, | 我恨学校 |
[18:12] | I hated our crappy one-stop-light town, and | 我恨我们穷困闭塞的小镇 |
[18:16] | I hated her rules. | 我恨她的那些规矩 |
[18:18] | I was sick of being treated like a kid. | 我受够了被当做孩子 |
[18:21] | I thought I could make it on my own, | 我以为我能自己独立生活 |
[18:23] | but then I met her. | 但然后我认识了她 |
[18:25] | The witch? | 那个女巫吗 |
[18:27] | She took me in — | 她收留了我 |
[18:29] | me and two other girls. | 我还有另外两个姑娘 |
[18:32] | At first, we didn’t want to leave. | 起初 我们不想离开 |
[18:36] | She fed us, | 她给我们吃的 |
[18:38] | gave us all nice things. | 给我们各种好东西 |
[18:45] | She was…kind. | 她很…和气 |
[18:49] | She said having us there kept her young. | 她说有我们在 能让她年轻 |
[18:54] | But then she… | 但后来 |
[18:57] | She got mean. | 她变得很凶 |
[18:59] | She locked us up. | 她把我们锁了起来 |
[19:02] | Rachel started getting sick, just like this. | 瑞秋开始生病 就像这样 |
[19:10] | And then Talli, same thing. | 然后是塔利也一样 |
[19:15] | They withered away… | 他们渐渐憔悴 |
[19:20] | to nothing. | 直到死亡 |
[19:25] | When your friend showed up… | 你的朋友来时 |
[19:29] | I thought I was saved. | 我以为我得救了 |
[19:33] | But then it started taking me, too, | 但然后我也开始起了变化 |
[19:38] | even faster than the others. | 甚至比其他人还快 |
[19:45] | Cass is gonna fix this. | 小卡能治好你的 |
[19:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:02] | Dean, what is it? | 迪恩 怎么了 |
[20:07] | She’s got a light foot, but she’s still leaving tracks. | 她脚步很轻 但还是留下了踪迹 |
[20:09] | Okay, hold up, hold up. Wait — Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[20:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:12] | Her face. | 她的脸 |
[20:13] | You saw it, too — the bruises. | 你也看到了 那瘀伤 |
[20:15] | That could’ve been vamps. | 可能是吸血鬼 |
[20:16] | Or it could’ve been Michael. Come on. | 也可能是米迦勒 拜托 |
[20:19] | Three vamps in Sioux Falls and not a single civilian death. | 苏福尔斯有三个吸血鬼 却无普通人死亡 |
[20:21] | That’s not an accident. I think they were hunting her. | 这不是巧合 我觉得他们在猎杀她 |
[20:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:25] | I think because Michael sent them | 我觉得是米迦勒派他们来的 |
[20:27] | – to finish what he started. – Okay, we don’t know that. | -了结他没做完的事 -这可未必 |
[20:29] | Jody tested the bodies, Dean. They’re different. | 乔迪验过尸 迪恩 他们很不同 |
[20:32] | They’re — They’re immune to Dead Man’s Blood | 他们对死人血没有反应 |
[20:34] | the same way Michael’s werewolves | 就像米迦勒的狼人 |
[20:35] | were immune to silver. | 对银没有反应 |
[20:42] | Doesn’t change the plan. | 那计划也不变 |
[20:43] | Yeah, but, Dean… | 是啊 但是 迪恩 |
[21:25] | Cantamen solvatur, | [咒语] |
[21:29] | cantamen revertatur. | [咒语] |
[21:32] | Cantamen solvatur, | [咒语] |
[21:35] | cantamen revertatur. | [咒语] |
[21:38] | Cantamen solvatur, | [咒语] |
[21:41] | cantamen revertatur. | [咒语] |
[21:54] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[21:57] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:04] | Lora? | 洛拉 |
[22:06] | No. | 不 |
[22:11] | Help. | 救命 |
[22:12] | Help. | 救命 |
[22:35] | All good? | 没事吧 |
[22:36] | Ah, the girls are asking for me. | 姑娘们在找我 |
[22:39] | You gonna tell them? | 你要告诉她们吗 |
[22:40] | They have a right to know, but I can’t. | 她们有权知道 但我不能说 |
[22:44] | I promised Claire human cases are mine, | 我答应克莱尔 人类案子是我的 |
[22:46] | but anything monster-y, I’d loop her in. | 但如果有怪物 我就得告诉她 |
[22:48] | But this… | 但这… |
[22:51] | Claire’s been doing so good, and, I mean, | 克莱尔近来过得很好 |
[22:53] | anything connected to Kaia, she’s a powder keg. | 但跟凯雅有关的事 会把她变成火药桶 |
[22:58] | First love strikes quick, and to lose it like that… | 初恋来的迅猛 但又转眼失去 |
[23:03] | Well, you two are having a time of it. | 你俩挺和谐啊 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:07] | He’s working something out. | 他有心事 |
[23:09] | And he’s working it out alone. | 而且还不肯告诉我 |
[23:11] | Only thing I know — | 我只知道 |
[23:13] | He’s not ready for this case. | 他没准备好处理这桩案子呢 |
[23:15] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[23:16] | Maybe he needs it. | 或许他需要这么做 |
[24:25] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[24:27] | If you’re asking if I’m the girl you knew, | 如果你是问我是不是你认识的那姑娘 |
[24:30] | your Kaia, | 你的凯雅 |
[24:31] | no. | 我不是 |
[24:34] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[24:36] | You’re from, uh… | 你是来自 |
[24:39] | over there, yeah? | 那边的 |
[24:40] | You know I am. | 你知道的 |
[24:41] | So you’re Kaia’s double? | 你是凯雅的二重身 |
[24:44] | Like Bad Cass or New Bobby. | 就像坏小卡和新鲍比 |
[24:47] | What I was to her, she was to me, | 我是她的什么 她是我的什么 |
[24:50] | you could never understand. | 你是不会理解的 |
[24:52] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么杀了她 |
[24:53] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[24:56] | I was trying to kill the blonde. | 我是想杀那个金发妹 |
[25:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:07] | How’d you cross over? | 你怎么穿过来的 |
[25:09] | How’d you open a rift? | 你怎么打开裂缝的 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[25:18] | You mean right here? | 这里吗 |
[25:21] | ‘Cause of him. | 因为他 |
[25:23] | Yeah, not him, | 不是他 |
[25:25] | not Michael, not anymore. | 不是米迦勒了 现在不是了 |
[25:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:28] | You’re much weaker. | 你弱多了 |
[25:37] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[25:38] | But you’re still scared. | 但你还是害怕 |
[25:40] | Not of you. | 不是怕你 |
[25:42] | Of them — | 是他们 |
[25:44] | the monsters he sends after me. | 他派来杀我的怪物 |
[25:48] | Every time I slow down, there’s more. | 每次我慢下来 都会来更多 |
[25:52] | There’s always more. | 总还有更多 |
[26:16] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[26:21] | We let her die. | 我们让她死了 |
[26:35] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:39] | If — If I still had my powers, I could’ve saved you. | 如果我还有法力 就能救你了 |
[26:43] | I… | 我 |
[27:09] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你干什么呢 |
[27:12] | The witch. | 那女巫 |
[27:14] | Where’s her body? | 她的尸体呢 |
[27:17] | Guys, we should move this, | 我们该转移 |
[27:17] | take her to the station just to be safe. | 带她去警局 以确保安全 |
[27:20] | No, we need to break her right here, right now. | 不 我们得马上就地逼她开口 |
[27:23] | Break her? | 逼她开口 |
[27:25] | What do you mean “break her”? For what? | 什么意思 “逼她开口”干什么 |
[27:28] | He wants to know where I hid my weapon. | 他想知道我把武器藏在哪了 |
[27:30] | That’s all he wants. | 他就想要那个 |
[27:32] | That’s what this is all about. | 他就是为了这个 |
[27:44] | The witch-killing bullet — It’s still in her. | 杀女巫的子弹 还在她体内 |
[27:47] | Guess so. | 应该是的 |
[27:48] | Jack, what is this about? | 杰克 你想干什么 |
[27:50] | Dean, what, you’re gonna hurt her? | 迪恩 你要伤害她吗 |
[27:52] | Torture her? | 折磨她吗 |
[27:53] | That pig-sticker she’s hiding — | 她藏起来的那根长刃 |
[27:55] | it is the only thing that we know that hurts Michael. | 那是我们所知唯一伤到了米迦勒的东西 |
[27:58] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切的 |
[28:05] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[28:06] | Where’s the spear? | 那把矛在哪 |
[28:08] | Where is it?! | 在哪 |
[28:11] | The witch told Lora she and the others | 女巫对洛拉说 她和其他人 |
[28:13] | “Kept her young.” | “能让她年轻” |
[28:15] | I thought it was a metaphor, | 我以为是比喻 |
[28:16] | but the witch was stealing their youth. | 但女巫在盗取她们的青春 |
[28:20] | When you killed her, | 你杀死她后 |
[28:21] | maybe the magic kept working, sucking Lora’s life-force, | 或许魔法还有效力 吸取了洛拉生命力 |
[28:24] | trying to keep the witch young, to keep her alive, | 想让女巫保持年轻 让她继续存活 |
[28:26] | but it couldn’t work | 但却不能生效 |
[28:28] | because the bullet was still inside her. | 因为子弹还在她体内 |
[28:33] | So the magic worked harder and harder | 于是魔法就更加努力 |
[28:36] | and consumed more and more of Lora. | 吸取了洛拉更多的生命力 |
[28:39] | That’s why the reversal spell didn’t work. | 所以逆转咒才不好用 |
[28:42] | She wasn’t cursed. | 被诅咒的不是她 |
[28:47] | This was. | 这个才是 |
[29:00] | – Where is it? – Dean… | -在哪 -迪恩 |
[29:02] | You’re no different than him — | 你跟他没什么区别 |
[29:04] | threats, violence, anything to get what you want. | 威胁 暴力 为达目的不惜一切 |
[29:09] | I am nothing like him. | 我跟他才不像 |
[29:11] | Yeah, you are. You always have been. | 你就像 一直是如此 |
[29:25] | Lora’s life-force — It’s in here. | 洛拉的生命力 在这里 |
[29:28] | Jack, are you sure? | 杰克 你确定吗 |
[29:29] | No. | 不确定 |
[29:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:03] | I saw what you did to her. | 我看到了你对她做了什么 |
[30:07] | When you got angry, | 你生气的时候 |
[30:09] | you shoved your gun in her face. | 就拿枪指着她 |
[30:13] | Get in the damn car! | 给老子上车 |
[30:20] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:23] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[30:24] | You’re a dreamwalker, too. | 你也是梦行者 |
[30:26] | Your powers — They connected you. | 你们的能力 连接了你们 |
[30:28] | Our whole lives. | 我们一生都是如此 |
[30:30] | What she saw, I saw. | 她看到什么 我就能看到 |
[30:33] | I know where it comes from — | 我知道那是哪来的 |
[30:35] | your anger, your impatience. | 你的愤怒 你的不耐烦 |
[30:38] | It’s fear. | 是恐惧 |
[30:40] | You’re scared. | 你害怕 |
[30:43] | And you’re weak. | 而且你很弱 |
[30:45] | All right. Shut up. | 好了 闭嘴吧 |
[30:47] | Michael hurt you. | 米迦勒伤了你 |
[30:49] | He hurt me, too. | 他也伤了我 |
[31:05] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[31:09] | Not if I don’t have to. | 除非没办法 |
[31:12] | This face you know, but I’m just borrowing it. | 你认识这张脸 但我只是借用他 |
[31:16] | We haven’t met. | 我们还没见过 |
[31:18] | But I’ve sensed you | 但自从我来到这里 |
[31:21] | ever since I came to this world. | 就一直能感应到你 |
[31:23] | You’re like me. You bleed new energy. | 你像我一样 散发着新能量 |
[31:28] | So does that. | 那个也是 |
[31:32] | I’m here to make you an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[31:35] | There’s a war coming, and I’m building an army. | 战争就要来了 我在组建大军 |
[31:37] | You can join my side, the winning side, | 你可以加入我 赢的这队 |
[31:40] | if you give me that spear. | 只要你把矛给我 |
[31:42] | Or you can fight, definitely lose, | 你也可以跟我打 但绝对会输 |
[31:45] | probably die, and then I’ll just take it. | 可能还会死 然后我直接拿走它 |
[31:49] | So, Wild One… what’s it gonna be? | 野姑娘 你打算怎么办 |
[32:05] | Stop. | 住口 |
[32:07] | You remember now? | 你记起来了 |
[32:20] | So Michael wants the spear | 米迦勒想要矛 |
[32:21] | because he knows it can hurt him, | 因为他知道那个可以伤他 |
[32:24] | and that’s why his monsters are coming after you. | 所以他的怪物才来追杀你 |
[32:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:28] | Dean, we should get out of here. | 迪恩 我们得走了 |
[32:31] | Guys… | 两位 |
[32:36] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[32:51] | We only came for her, | 我们只为她而来 |
[32:53] | but I was never one to turn down a buffet. | 但我可不会拒绝自助大餐 |
[33:36] | Those spiked bullets don’t hurt us anymore. | 那加了东西的子弹再不能伤到我们了 |
[33:55] | Now you’re in trouble. | 这下你麻烦了 |
[34:03] | Or not. | 也可能不是 |
[34:04] | Slippery one, isn’t she? | 她挺狡猾 是吧 |
[34:49] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[34:51] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必的 |
[34:53] | I came back for them, not you. | 我是回来杀他们 不是为你们 |
[35:05] | You know, as long as you have that spear, | 只要那把矛在你手里 |
[35:07] | you’re gonna be a target — | 你就会是个目标 |
[35:09] | for Michael, his monsters. | 米迦勒 他的怪物都会追杀你 |
[35:11] | They’ll keep chasing you. | 他们不会放过你的 |
[35:13] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[35:44] | Jody… | 乔迪 |
[35:44] | Dean Winchester, you have nothing to apologize for. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 你不用道歉 |
[35:51] | – How is the arm? – Yeah, | -胳膊怎么样了 -是啊 |
[35:53] | you sure you don’t want a ride to the hospital or — | 真不用我们送你去医院 |
[35:55] | I’ve driven with a broken arm before. | 我以前也胳膊骨着折开车过 |
[35:57] | More worried about what I’m gonna tell Alex | 我更担心的是到了医院后要怎么 |
[35:59] | when I get there. | 跟艾莉克斯说 |
[36:00] | And then, once I get home… | 等我回到家 |
[36:02] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:06] | I’m dreading those consequences. | 我好担心会有什么后果 |
[36:10] | She’s got to know. | 她必须知道 |
[36:11] | She’s got to know that Kaia’s killer is still out there. | 她得知道杀凯雅的人还在 |
[36:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:21] | It’s just, you know, seeing her face again. | 就是 再次见到她的脸 |
[36:29] | Raising three Hunters and fearing every day | 养着三个猎人 每天都担心 |
[36:31] | that I might lose one of them… | 会失去其中一个 |
[36:36] | Didn’t really even get a chance to know Kaia | 都没来得及了解凯雅 |
[36:38] | before she di– | 她就死… |
[36:46] | I just feel like I already lost | 我觉得好像还没开始 |
[36:50] | before I ever even began. | 我就输了 |
[37:11] | Come in. | 进来 |
[37:16] | Well, uh… Jules is off. | 茱尔丝走了 |
[37:18] | She’s taking Lora back home to her mother. | 她要带洛拉回家找她妈妈 |
[37:23] | Jack, I just wanted to say, I’m — I’m sorry. | 杰克 我想说 我很抱歉 |
[37:25] | I know that you’ve been going through a lot lately. | 我知道你最近很难受 |
[37:28] | We’ve all been going through a lot. | 我们都是 |
[37:29] | It’s just no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[37:31] | I-I just haven’t been there for you, | 我没能好好陪你 |
[37:35] | not the way I should’ve. | 没像我应该的那样 |
[37:36] | Cass, it’s okay. | 小卡 没事的 |
[37:39] | Well… what you did today, | 你今天做的事 |
[37:44] | you just made me so proud. | 让我好骄傲 |
[37:49] | You know, learning to hold your own in a fight | 学会在没有法力的情况下 |
[37:52] | without your powers, that takes time | 依然能好好战斗 这是需要时间 |
[37:54] | and — and training, but today, you — | 和训练的 但今天你 |
[37:59] | you proved that you have the mind of a Hunter | 你证明了 你有猎人的头脑 |
[38:02] | and the heart of a Hunter. | 还有猎人的心 |
[38:06] | I was thinking, um… | 我在想 |
[38:09] | I mean, I’ll talk to Sam and Dean, | 我会跟萨姆和迪恩商量的 |
[38:11] | but, um, I thought maybe — | 但或许 |
[38:13] | maybe we could go on a Hunting trip. | 或许我们可以一起去猎魔 |
[38:16] | I mean, if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:41] | I’m human now. | 我现在是人了 |
[38:43] | Must be getting my first cold. | 肯定是第一次感冒了 |
[38:46] | Well, I’ll make you some soup, then. | 那我去给你做点汤 |
[39:04] | I put us all in danger today. | 我今天害大家有危险 |
[39:07] | Stupid danger. | 没必要的危险 |
[39:09] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[39:11] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:15] | I didn’t want to look at it, what Michael used me for. | 我不想去想 米迦勒用我做的那些事 |
[39:20] | I just wanted to race ahead, you know, | 我只想往前冲 |
[39:22] | skip to the end of the story, the part where I get the weapon | 直接跳到故事结尾 我拿到武器 |
[39:25] | and I take out the bad guy — | 干掉坏人的部分 |
[39:27] | the part where I kill Michael. | 我杀掉米迦勒的那部分 |
[39:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:34] | You know, I said yes to him because I thought… | 我同意他附身 是因为我以为… |
[39:40] | It was stupid. | 那好蠢 |
[39:41] | I was stupid. | 我好蠢 |
[39:43] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[39:45] | you did what you had to do. | 你做了你必须做的 |
[39:53] | And it wasn’t a blink, | 而且也不是一眨眼就过去了 |
[39:57] | being possessed. | 被附身 |
[40:00] | I made it sound like that, but it wasn’t. | 我那么说 但其实不是 |
[40:05] | I don’t remember most of what Michael did with me | 米迦勒拿我做的大部分事我都不记得了 |
[40:10] | because I was underwater, | 因为我在水下 |
[40:14] | drowning, | 在淹溺 |
[40:15] | and that I remember. | 那个我是记得的 |
[40:18] | I felt every second of it — | 每一秒我都感觉得到 |
[40:22] | clawing, fighting for air. | 挣扎着想要呼吸 |
[40:27] | I thought I could make it out, but I — I… | 我以为我能挣脱出来 但是 |
[40:32] | I couldn’t. I wasn’t strong enough. | 我做不到 我不够强大 |
[40:36] | And now he’s gone | 现在他走了 |
[40:38] | and he’s out there | 他不知在哪 |
[40:40] | putting an army of monsters together | 组建一支怪物大军 |
[40:42] | and he’s hurting people. | 他在伤害别人 |
[40:48] | And it’s all on me, man. | 这都怪我 |
[40:52] | I said yes. | 是我同意了 |
[40:58] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |