时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sammy, it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[00:08] | I don’t remember most of what Michael did | 米迦勒做的大部分事我都不记得了 |
[00:10] | because I was underwater, drowning… | 因为我在水下 在淹溺 |
[00:13] | and that I remember. | 那个我是记得的 |
[00:16] | I felt every second of it. | 每一秒我都感觉得到 |
[00:18] | Why would Michael give up his vessel like that? | 米迦勒为什么会那样放弃皮囊 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:22] | Ghosts 101. | 鬼魂基础知识 |
[00:23] | Ghost possession. | 鬼魂附身 |
[00:25] | Definitely a ghost. | 绝对是鬼 |
[00:26] | Somebody’s spirit can attach itself | 一个人的灵魂可以附在一件 |
[00:28] | to an object or a bunch of objects. | 或多件物件上 |
[00:29] | Everything has a weakness. | 一切事物都有弱点 |
[00:31] | They hate iron and salt. | 他们讨厌铁和盐 |
[00:33] | Whatever happens, you stay inside this circle. | 不论如何 绝不要出这个圈 |
[00:40] | – Where’s the spear?! – So Michael wants the spear | -那把矛在哪 -米迦勒想要矛 |
[00:42] | because he knows it can hurt him. | 因为他知道那个可以伤他 |
[00:44] | You’re no different than him. | 你跟他没什么区别 |
[00:45] | I am nothing like him. | 我跟他才不像 |
[00:49] | Do you have unwanted gold just lying around the house, | 你家里有不用的金制品吗 |
[00:52] | collecting dust? | 除了积灰不干别的 |
[00:53] | Why not turn that gold into cash? | 何不拿金换现钱 |
[00:55] | Here at Diamond Dave’s, | 在钻石大卫 |
[00:57] | you can have cash in your hands today. | 你今天就能拿到现金 |
[00:59] | We’ll take anything you want to sell us. | 只要你卖 我们都买 |
[01:01] | When Aunt Gloria passed away, | 格洛丽娅姨妈去世后 |
[01:02] | she left me so much jewelry, I didn’t know what to do. | 给我留下了一堆珠宝 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[01:05] | That’s when I called Diamond Dave. | 于是我联系了钻石大卫 |
[01:07] | If it’s gold, it’s cash in your hands. | 只要是金的 就能换现钱 |
[01:10] | You’re watching Shocker TV. | 您正在收看吓死人电视台 |
[01:14] | This week on Shocker, it’s gonna be a blood bath. | 本周吓死人节目 血溅当场 |
[01:18] | We’ve got slicing and dicing. | 还有大卸八块 |
[01:20] | We’ve got scream queens and killing machines, | 还有尖叫女王 杀人机器 |
[01:23] | 24 hours a day, all week long. | 本周内全天候播放 |
[01:26] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[02:01] | Mezco 15″ Mega-Scale Panthro. | 15英寸超大猛猫手办 |
[02:05] | So handsome. | 好帅啊 |
[02:06] | So angry. | 好凶 |
[02:33] | Hey, Sam. | 萨曼 |
[02:34] | Stuart, what did you do? | 斯图尔特 你做了什么 |
[02:36] | I… | 我 |
[02:37] | Uh, nothing. | 没做什么 |
[02:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:40] | Because according to Yelp | 因为大众点评上 |
[02:42] | and this awesome, one-star review we just got, | 我们刚得到了一个一星评分 |
[02:45] | you screamed at a customer and called him a, quote, | 据说你冲一位客人大吼 还说他 |
[02:49] | “Mongoloid Tribble in a robotic exoskeleton | “穿着托尼·斯塔克近亲繁殖远亲 |
[02:52] | built by Tony Stark’s inbred third cousin.” | 建造的机械外骨骼的白痴蠢货” |
[02:55] | Which is not cool, | 这可不好 |
[02:56] | and weirdly, creepily specific. | 而且说得这么具体好奇怪 |
[03:00] | That — | 那… |
[03:01] | He said I couldn’t beat up Superman. | 他说我打不过超人 |
[03:03] | Okay. Again, Superman is not real. | 好吧 再说一遍 超人不是真的 |
[03:06] | Okay. That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[03:08] | And I have seen you get winded eating a taco. | 而且我见过你吃玉米卷时都会大喘气 |
[03:10] | Okay, that doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[03:11] | If I had kryptonite gloves, I could beat up Superman. | 如果我有氪星手套 就能打败超人 |
[03:13] | Anyone could. That’s science, Sam. | 任何人都能 这是科学 萨曼 |
[03:17] | Look, I — I like that you care — | 我喜欢你在乎… |
[03:20] | really, really care about this stuff, | 非常在乎这些东西 |
[03:22] | but we need every customer we can get, okay? | 但我们需要每一位客人 好吗 |
[03:25] | So just chill a little, please. | 冷静点 拜托了 |
[03:31] | Yeah, um… | 好 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry, Sam. I just — I just get spun out sometimes. | 抱歉 萨曼 我有时会失控 |
[03:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:41] | Coming to game night? | 游戏之夜你来吗 |
[03:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:45] | I’ll see you there. | 到时见 |
[04:22] | Yeah, well, all I’m hearing is excuses. | 我听到的都是借口 |
[04:26] | Okay, look, I don’t care about traffic, okay?! | 听着 我不在乎堵车 |
[04:30] | It has been over 30 minutes, so — | 这都30多分钟了 |
[04:33] | Hello?! | 所以 |
[04:35] | Free pizza! | 披萨得免费 |
[04:50] | The heck? | 搞什么 |
[04:56] | H-How did you… | 你怎么… |
[05:12] | …brought them back — | …复活了他们 |
[05:14] | back from Hell, again. | 从地狱回来 |
[05:15] | “Hell Hazers 3: It Lives Again.” | 《地狱冒险者3 死而复生》 |
[05:20] | And now back to “Hatchet Man: All Saints’ Day.” | 现在继续播放《短斧杀手 万圣节》 |
[05:23] | There will be no further interruptions. | 节目将不会再有中断 |
[05:29] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块吧 |
[05:50] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[05:59] | This area’s closed off. | 这一区关闭了 |
[06:03] | I-I said beat it, buddy. | 我叫你走开了 伙计 |
[06:19] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块吧 |
[06:27] | What? | 干什么 |
[06:29] | Uh, what you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:31] | Horror marathon on Shocker. | 吓死人在播恐怖片马拉松 |
[06:33] | Just made my way through the “Halloweens” | 刚看完《万圣节》系列 |
[06:35] | and now I’m about to — | 现在我正要… |
[06:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:45] | Yes, I shaved. | 是啊 我刮胡子了 |
[06:47] | I mean, it’s so smooth. | 好光滑啊 |
[06:48] | It’s like a… dolphin’s belly. | 就像海豚的肚皮 |
[06:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 行了你 |
[06:56] | I wanted to check up on you. You doing okay? | 我想来看看你 你还好吗 |
[06:59] | I mean, y-you haven’t really come out of your room | 你都几乎一周没从房间 |
[07:00] | in almost a week. | 出来过了 |
[07:03] | Well, since when is “Okay” a part of this job, huh? | 我们的工作什么时候”还好”过了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, Cass, is, you know, showing Jack the ropes | 小卡 在教杰克做事 |
[07:10] | and Dark Kaia and her spear are in the wind | 黑凯雅和她的矛不见踪影 |
[07:12] | and we have no clue where Michael is | 我们也完全不知道米迦勒在哪 |
[07:13] | or what he’s up to. | 想干什么 |
[07:16] | And, not that I’m complaining, but… | 而且 我不是抱怨 但是 |
[07:19] | the house is full of strangers, so… | 地堡里净是陌生人 |
[07:24] | So your plan is to just lay in here, | 那你就打算躺在这里 |
[07:27] | watching “Hatchet Man” movies, seriously? | 看《短斧杀手》系列吗 不是吧 |
[07:30] | “All Saints’ Day” is a classic. | 《万圣节》可是部经典 |
[07:31] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块吧 |
[07:34] | – Oh, is it? – What do you care? You don’t even like scary movies. | -是吗 -你管呢 你都不看恐怖片 |
[07:36] | Well, yeah, Dean, our life is a scary movie. | 是啊 迪恩 我们的生活就是恐怖片 |
[07:40] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[07:43] | I like it when they run. | 我就喜欢他们跑 |
[07:45] | All right, well, I hate to disturb your marathon, | 好吧 抱歉打扰你马拉松了 |
[07:47] | but I think I found us a case. | 但我可能发现了案子 |
[07:50] | More Michael monsters? | 还是米迦勒的怪物吗 |
[07:51] | No. | 不是 |
[07:54] | Killer toy. | 杀人玩具 |
[07:59] | What kind of toy? | 什么样的玩具 |
[08:02] | And then the thing freakin’ jumped me! | 然后那玩意袭击了我 |
[08:04] | I mean, It wouldn’t stop! It was just over and over. Just… | 它不肯停下来 一个劲地… |
[08:11] | Panthro kicked my ass. | 猛猫扁了我 |
[08:14] | ThunderCats? | 霹雳猫 |
[08:15] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:18] | But, I mean, you got your pizza, | 但你还有你的披萨呢 |
[08:20] | at least eight more of these movies, | 和至少八部电影 |
[08:21] | so I’ll just leave you to it, | 我就让你慢慢享受 |
[08:22] | and I’ll get one of the other guys to — | 我去找个别人… |
[08:23] | Oh, hell no. | 绝不 |
[08:25] | Hell no. | 绝不 |
[08:27] | No. | 不行 |
[08:28] | Panthro is mine. | 猛猫是我的 |
[08:41] | I wonder if we’re talking, like, one toy gone bad | 不知道是只有一个玩具出了问题 |
[08:43] | or if it’s like a whole crew, | 还是所有的玩具 |
[08:44] | you know, like Puppet Master-style. | 像木偶师那种的 |
[08:45] | Do you actually want there to be more than one? | 你真希望有不止一个吗 |
[08:48] | I don’t know, just… | 我不知道 |
[08:53] | Still not a fan of Halloween, huh? | 还是不喜欢万圣节 是吗 |
[08:54] | Nope. | 不喜欢 |
[08:55] | So lame. | 真逊 |
[08:57] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[09:01] | I can help you guys in just a second. | 我稍后就去招呼你们 |
[09:07] | She’s like your twin. | 她就像你的双胞胎 |
[09:10] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[09:11] | Her — soft, delicate features, luxurious hair. | 纤弱的面孔 丝滑的头发 |
[09:15] | She’s like your Wonder Twin. | 她就像你的非凡双胞胎 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:22] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Well, if that’s me, then, uh… | 如果那是我 那… |
[09:26] | that’s you over there. | 那就是你 |
[09:30] | – That guy? – Yeah. | -那人 -嗯 |
[09:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we have zero in common. | -没错 -得了 我们完全没有共同点 |
[09:38] | Hatchet Man. | 《短斧杀手》 |
[09:40] | No way. Sam. | 不会吧 萨姆 |
[09:41] | Check it out. It’s David freakin’ Yaeger. | 快看 这可是大卫·耶格 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:45] | Press the button. | 按按钮 |
[09:51] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[09:54] | Dude. | 厉害 |
[09:56] | We all do bad things sometimes. | 我们偶尔都会做些坏事 |
[10:00] | Trick or Treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:03] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[10:04] | I need this. How much? | 我需要这个 多少钱 |
[10:07] | Not for sale. | 不卖 |
[10:08] | Hatchet Man’s a classic. | 短斧杀手是经典 |
[10:12] | Yeah. Nothing in common. | 是啊 完全没有共同点 |
[10:14] | Okay, what can I help you guys with? | 好了 有什么需要我帮助的 |
[10:16] | Funko Pops, Magic cards…? | 摇头娃娃 魔力卡 |
[10:19] | – Stuart Blake — – Vintage Hot Wheels. | -斯图尔特·布雷克 -古董风火轮 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. Uh, were you getting helped by Stuart | 抱歉 你们是要找斯图尔特 |
[10:25] | with vintage Hot Wheels, or… | 选风火轮吗 |
[10:27] | No, sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[10:28] | my name is Ian Gillan, and this is… | 我是伊恩·吉伦 这是… |
[10:30] | I’m Ritchie Blackmore. | 里奇·布莱克莫 |
[10:32] | We’re with Campbell & Sons Insurance. | 我们是坎贝尔保险公司的 |
[10:34] | We heard about Stuart’s little incident with the toy, | 我们听说了斯图尔特的玩具事故 |
[10:36] | and, uh, we’re hoping to speak to him. | 我们想跟他谈谈 |
[10:39] | Well, he’s at home healing up. | 他在家休养呢 |
[10:40] | Well, we went to his place, | 我们去了他家 |
[10:41] | and his roommate said he had moved out. | 他的室友说他搬走了 |
[10:43] | Kicked out, actually. | 其实是被赶走了 |
[10:45] | Right. They had a fight. | 是啊 他们吵了架 |
[10:48] | Over…? | 因为什么 |
[10:50] | “Fist of the North Star.” | 《北极星之拳》 |
[10:51] | Stuart said that the dubbed version was better, | 斯图尔特认为配音版更好 |
[10:54] | but — You know what, forget it. | 但…算了 不说了 |
[10:57] | I like Stuart, but he’s an acquired taste. | 我喜欢斯图尔特 但他挺怪的 |
[11:00] | Sounds like a guy who could make a lot of enemies. | 听上去像是个容易树敌的人 |
[11:03] | I mean, not real ones. | 也不会有什么死敌啦 |
[11:05] | Maybe online — He trolls everything. | 在网上可能有 他到处乱喷 |
[11:09] | Okay, uh… where can we find Stuart now? | 好吧 我们现在去哪能找到斯图尔特 |
[11:12] | He’s at his mom’s house. | 他在他妈妈家 |
[11:14] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[11:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Stewie will be up in just a minute. | 斯图马上就上来 |
[11:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | I can’t believe you had her make us apple cider. | 你居然叫她给我们做苹果酒 |
[11:30] | She offered. | 那是她的提议 |
[11:32] | No! No! You stupid, dumb — | 不 你个蠢… |
[11:35] | That’s not how you play the… | 你怎么能这么玩… |
[11:37] | Game over! I’m done! Done! | 游戏结束 我不玩了 |
[11:45] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:45] | Uh, we’re from Campbell & Sons Insurance, and — – | 我们是坎贝尔保险公司的 |
[11:48] | What are you doing down there? | 你在下面干什么呢 |
[11:51] | Fortnite. | 《堡垒之夜》 |
[11:54] | It’s a video game. | 是款电子游戏 |
[11:56] | It’s the video game. | 是最棒的电子游戏 |
[11:59] | Yeah, well, I’m a Zelda for life, so… | 我是《塞尔达》死忠 |
[12:04] | What, are you burning sage down there? | 你在下面烧鼠尾草了吗 |
[12:08] | So…? | 怎么了 |
[12:09] | I-I dated this goth chick. Like, super hot. | 我约会过一个超辣的哥特小妞 |
[12:13] | Met online, and — and she was into Wicca. | 在网上认识的 她痴迷威卡教 |
[12:15] | Said that burning sage was, like, good luck | 说烧鼠尾草是好运 |
[12:18] | or some crap like that. | 还是什么的 |
[12:21] | So, you’re not together anymore? | 你们没在一起了 |
[12:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[12:24] | I broke it off before we could MIRL. | 我们还没面基 我就跟她分手了 |
[12:26] | You know, I mean, who needs goth-girl drama, am I right? | 谁需要哥特小妞的那些闹剧啊 |
[12:29] | – Merle? – Uh, M-I-R-L. | -面什么 -MIRL |
[12:31] | “Meet in real life.” | “在现实生活中见面” |
[12:33] | Why do you know what that means? | 你怎么会知道那是什么意思 |
[12:35] | Stuart, we’re here to ask about the attack | 斯图尔特 我们是来询问 |
[12:37] | you reported with the toy — | 你报告的那起玩具袭击案的 |
[12:38] | I made it up. | 我编的 |
[12:40] | You what? | 什么 |
[12:41] | The whole thing. I lied. | 整件事 是我撒谎 |
[12:44] | But the video… | 但视频 |
[12:46] | That was fake. | 那是假的 |
[12:48] | I didn’t expect it to go viral, but it did, | 我没想到会疯传 但真疯传了 |
[12:52] | and, uh…I just… | 我… |
[12:55] | I fell. | 我摔倒的 |
[12:58] | ‘Cause the hospital report said that you had marks | 因为医院病历上说 你的脸上 腿上 |
[13:00] | on your face, your legs, your back, | 背部 和生殖器上 |
[13:03] | and your… genitals. | 都有伤痕 |
[13:04] | That’s not a slip and fall. | 那可不是摔倒造成的 |
[13:05] | Well, I don’t see why an insurance company would care, you know? | 保险公司管这个干什么 |
[13:08] | And I-I think it’s time for you to leave. | 我觉得你们该走了 |
[13:10] | – Okay, but — – Now. | -好吧 但是… -马上走 |
[13:15] | Lady-you wasn’t kidding. That guy’s a piece of work. | 女版你没说错 那人真让人受不了 |
[13:18] | Well, whatever happened was not an accident. | 不管发生了什么 绝不是意外 |
[13:20] | Okay, but, uh… Big Bang in there, not a great liar. | 好吧 但那位宅男 不怎么会撒谎 |
[13:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[13:24] | So, what are we thinking? Spell? | 什么情况 咒语吗 |
[13:26] | Well, his girlfriend was into Wicca. | 他女友不是喜欢威卡教吗 |
[13:28] | Wicca doesn’t always mean witch. | 那未必都是女巫 |
[13:29] | Except when it does. | 除非就是 |
[13:31] | All right, let’s wait till they leave, | 好吧 等到他们出门 |
[13:33] | check out the house for hex bags. | 我们去查查有没有巫术袋 |
[13:35] | Deal. | 好 |
[13:37] | Yeah, find some lamb’s blood. | 嗯 找点羔羊血 |
[13:40] | Right, exactly. | 没错 |
[13:43] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[13:44] | Stay safe. | 保重 |
[13:46] | All good? | 没问题吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah, it was Riley. He’ll be fine. | 嗯 是莱利 他没事的 |
[13:50] | I don’t know who Riley is, but cool. | 我不知道莱利是谁 但好吧 |
[13:52] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[13:56] | So, seriously, what is your deal with Halloween? | 说真的 你为什么讨厌万圣节 |
[14:00] | I don’t like it. | 我就是不喜欢 |
[14:01] | Yeah, but why don’t you like it? | 但为什么呢 |
[14:03] | And don’t give me that, like, | 别说什么 |
[14:05] | “Oh, every day is Halloween for us” Crap, okay? | “我们每天都过万圣节”什么的 |
[14:08] | Because, one, it ain’t. | 因为一 不是的 |
[14:10] | We don’t eat that much candy. | 我们不吃那么多糖 |
[14:11] | Two, you’ve had this hate on for years. | 二 你早就不喜欢万圣节了 |
[14:14] | So…? | 是为什么 |
[14:17] | Mom’s on the move. | 妈妈出门了 |
[14:42] | All right, what about our guy? | 好吧 那宅男呢 |
[14:47] | You know, I think I know why Stuart changed his story. | 我可能知道斯图尔特为什么改了说法 |
[14:49] | The comments on his video are all pretty brutal. | 他视频评论区的留言都很凶残 |
[14:52] | People are calling him a liar, a loser, | 大家都说他是骗子 衰男 |
[14:55] | “ThunderSpaz,” | “霹雳猫怪” |
[14:57] | Snarf’s love child, Panthro’s bi… | 怪猫的私生子 猛猫的… |
[15:01] | – Rhymes with “Itch”? – Yep. | -小婊砸吗 -是啊 |
[15:03] | Got to love the Internet, where everyone can be a dick. | 网络真是厉害 人人都那么混蛋 |
[15:09] | Help me! | 救命 |
[15:10] | Help me! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:19] | Stay with him. | 陪着他 |
[15:21] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[15:23] | hang in there. Hey, wait. We’ll get you help. | 撑住了 等等 我们找人帮你 |
[16:34] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[16:36] | Yeah, it was touch and go there for a while, | 是啊 有一阵挺危险 |
[16:37] | but, uh, doctors say he’s gonna be all right. | 但医生说他不会有事 |
[16:40] | I’m just grateful you showed up. | 我好感激你们及时出现 |
[16:43] | I… | 我… |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[16:48] | You saved his life. | 你们救了他 |
[16:51] | I-I should run back home, | 我应该回家一趟 |
[16:53] | get — get Stewie his favorite pillow. | 去拿斯图最爱的枕头 |
[16:55] | Actually, you know what? Um… | 其实吧 |
[16:57] | It’s probably better if you just stay here. | 你最好还是陪着他 |
[16:59] | Yeah, just until he wakes up, you know? | 是啊 等到他醒来的 |
[17:02] | Yeah, of course. You’re — You’re right. | 当然 你们说得对 |
[17:06] | I’m just all flustered. | 我真是不知所措了 |
[17:07] | It’s okay. Everything’s fine. | 没事 都没事的 |
[17:11] | Everything is not fine. | 绝对有事 |
[17:12] | Yeah. My first clue was the flying chainsaw. | 是啊 会飞的链锯让我最先意识到了这点 |
[17:14] | While you were waiting for the ambulance, | 你在等救护车时 |
[17:15] | I did a quick sweep for hex bags, nothing, | 我简单搜了下巫术袋 没有 |
[17:17] | but then I pulled out EMF, went freakin’ crazy. | 但我拿出了电磁场检测器 爆表了 |
[17:20] | – So it’s a ghost. – Yeah. | -是鬼 -没错 |
[17:22] | Hey, we got to figure out a way | 我们得想办法 |
[17:23] | to keep mom here while we clear the house. | 把妈妈留在这里 我们去收拾他家 |
[17:25] | You know, I don’t get why a ghost would be gunning for Stuart. | 我不懂怎么会有鬼缠上斯图尔特 |
[17:28] | Murder, grave robbery, | 杀人 盗墓 |
[17:29] | stole his favorite Pokémon — | 偷了他最爱的口袋妖 |
[17:31] | I mean, take your pick. | 随你选 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | All right, you stay here with them. | 好吧 你留下陪他们 |
[17:34] | I’ll go check the house, ask around, | 我去房子看看 打听一下 |
[17:36] | – see if anybody — – Got dead lately? | -看有没有谁 -最近死了 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[18:25] | Nice, Sam. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[18:27] | Smooth. | 你真行 |
[18:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:58] | Now back to our feature. | 继续播放电影 |
[18:59] | Viewer discretion is advised. | 请观众酌情观看 |
[19:01] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[19:03] | They will never understand that it was an accident. | 他们绝不会明白那是意外的 |
[19:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:08] | Just keeping an eye on Stuart. | 就是想盯着点他的情况 |
[19:11] | He must have awesome insurance. | 他的保险一定很棒 |
[19:14] | Super-awesome. | 可棒了 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:19] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[19:24] | He’s still out. | 他还昏迷着呢 |
[19:25] | Yeah, the nurse told me. | 是啊 护士说了 |
[19:27] | Babs went out for a quick bite. | 芭芭出去吃顿饭了 |
[19:29] | Figured I’d stick around. | 我就想着我该留下来 |
[19:31] | I want to be here when he wakes up. | 如果他醒来也有个人在 |
[19:33] | He’s kind of my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[19:35] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[19:39] | Look, I… | 我… |
[19:41] | I know Stuart has his stuff, but we all do. | 我知道斯图尔特有怪癖 但我们都有 |
[19:46] | And me and my dad don’t get along so great, | 我和我爸 相处得并不好 |
[19:48] | and whenever we — we really have it out, | 我们大吵起来时 |
[19:52] | Stuart lets me crash at his place. | 斯图尔特就让我住他家 |
[19:54] | No questions asked. | 都不问问题 |
[19:56] | We just eat pizza and watch movies. | 我们会吃披萨 看电影 |
[20:00] | It’s… | 那… |
[20:02] | Zen. | 很禅 |
[20:05] | Sounds like a good friend. | 他听上去是个好朋友 |
[20:07] | Yeah, but now, when his mom called, | 是啊 但现在 他妈妈打电话说 |
[20:09] | said someone a-attacked him with a chainsaw? | 有人拿链锯袭击了他 |
[20:13] | Looks like. | 看来是的 |
[20:15] | Happy Halloween, huh? | 万圣节嘛 是吧 |
[20:26] | Oh, I got to get out of here. | 我得逃出去 |
[20:28] | Cool. “All Saints’ Day Three.” | 好啊 《万圣节3》 |
[20:32] | Totally… | 真是 |
[20:32] | Time to slice and dice! | 把他们大卸八块吧 |
[20:35] | Like, creeping me out to the max. | 要吓死我了 |
[20:41] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[20:43] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块吧 |
[20:48] | Never gets old. | 永远不过时 |
[20:49] | You know, a lot of people don’t like this one, | 很多人不喜欢这部呢 |
[20:50] | but it’s actually my favorite. | 但却是我最喜欢的 |
[20:52] | I mean, sure. | 是啊 |
[20:54] | There’s no way a hospital would ever be that empty. | 医院永远不会那么空 |
[20:56] | – but that’s over-thinking it. – I don’t know. | -但这就是抓错重点了 -未必 |
[20:58] | I’ve been to a lot of hospitals at night. | 我经常晚上去医院 |
[20:59] | Trust me, they get pretty empty. | 相信我 还真挺空的 |
[21:01] | Okay, so, “All Saints’ Day Three” — | 《万圣节3》 |
[21:03] | That’s my top pick. What about you? | 这是我的最爱 你呢 |
[21:06] | I mean, I like Five, right — | 我喜欢第五部 |
[21:09] | “Search for David Yaeger”? | 《寻找大卫·耶格》 |
[21:10] | ‘Cause it’s weird, but it’s bloody. | 因为很怪 但很血腥 |
[21:11] | – So bloody. – Yeah. | -超血腥 -是啊 |
[21:12] | In the best way. | 还是最好的那种 |
[21:13] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[21:16] | I got to go with number four. | 我得选第四部 |
[21:17] | – “Hatchet Man Lives”? – Yeah. | -《短斧杀手不死》 -是啊 |
[21:19] | Nice choice. | 选得好 |
[21:21] | “Killed in a prank gone wrong…” | “因失控的恶作剧而死…” |
[21:24] | “Mechanic David Yaeger comes back every year | “机械师大卫·耶格 每年都会在 |
[21:28] | on the day after Halloween. | 万圣节回到人间 |
[21:30] | On All Saints’ Day, Hatchet Man takes his revenge!” | 在万圣节那天 短斧杀手前来复仇” |
[21:36] | You really know your A.S.D. | 你真的很熟啊 |
[21:37] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[21:39] | growing up, it was, uh… | 我从小 |
[21:41] | It was always nice to check out once in a while. | 有时间都会想暂时逃避现实 |
[21:45] | I like to watch movies | 我喜欢看电影 |
[21:46] | where I know the bad guy’s gonna lose. | 因为我知道坏人会输 |
[21:50] | Knock knock. | 敲敲门 |
[21:52] | Time to die. | 该死了 |
[22:00] | Oh, um, we’re, um — we’re closing. | 我们要关门了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, right. I-I just, uh… | 嗯嗯 我… |
[22:03] | Sorry. I’m just here to, um… | 抱歉 我想… |
[22:06] | Did you hear about Stuart? | 你听说斯图尔特的事了吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah, his mom told us what happened | 嗯 他妈妈来送他的钥匙时 |
[22:09] | – when she dropped off his keys. – Yeah. | -把事情都告诉我们了 -嗯 |
[22:11] | I mean, what happened to him, that’s insane. | 他遭遇的事太疯狂了 |
[22:13] | Yeah, yeah, so — so I actually have a few questions, um… | 是啊 我有几个问题 |
[22:16] | and they might be a little different. | 可能不太寻常 |
[22:18] | – Different like… – Different like, uh… | -什么意思 -就是 |
[22:21] | Has anyone close to Stuart died recently? | 斯图尔特亲近的人里有谁最近死了吗 |
[22:25] | You’re an insurance dude, right? | 你是保险员吧 |
[22:27] | Yeah, yeah, and — and we wouldn’t normally | 是的 我们一般 |
[22:30] | ask these kinds of questions, | 不会问这种问题 |
[22:31] | but it’s a special circumstance, and… | 但情况特殊 |
[22:33] | Well, I mean… | 那个… |
[22:35] | Jordan. | 乔丹吧 |
[22:37] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[22:38] | Yeah, he owned the store. | 是啊 他是店主 |
[22:40] | He taught Stuart, Dirk, and I | 是他让斯图尔特 德克和我 |
[22:42] | everything we know about comics and games. | 了解了关于漫画和游戏的一切 |
[22:45] | He was like our own personal Willy Wonka. | 他就像我们的威利旺卡 |
[22:49] | Sounds like a great guy. | 听上去很棒啊 |
[22:51] | He was. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Cancer sucks, you know? | 癌症很讨厌 |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:57] | So, who owns the place now? | 这店现在是谁的了 |
[23:01] | Me and Dirk. | 我和德克 |
[23:03] | Jordan left it to us. | 乔丹留给了我们 |
[23:05] | But not Stuart? | 没给斯图尔特吗 |
[23:06] | Stuart worked here, but Jordan fired him twice. | 斯图尔特在这里工作 但乔丹开了他两次 |
[23:10] | He kept catching Stuart stealing, | 他总逮到斯图尔特偷东西 |
[23:11] | and to Jordan, | 对于乔丹 |
[23:12] | this place was his life, you know? | 这地方是他的生命 |
[23:15] | And you hired Stuart back? | 你又把斯图尔特雇了回来 |
[23:18] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[23:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | Okay, uh… Where is Jordan buried? | 好 乔丹埋在了哪 |
[23:25] | Nowhere. He was cremated. | 没埋 他是火化的 |
[23:31] | Oh, um, right. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Sure, uh, excuse me. I just have to, uh… | 好 抱歉 让我… |
[23:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:41] | It’s a, um… carbon monoxide detector. | 一氧化碳探测器 |
[23:46] | Wh– Is that — Is that bad? | 那…很严重吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, yep. | 是啊 |
[23:50] | Pretty bad. Um… | 很严重 |
[23:52] | You know what? Uh, you should leave now. | 知道吗 你最好马上出去 |
[23:55] | – What? No. – Okay, listen to me. | -什么 不 -好吧 听我说 |
[23:56] | This is weird, but I think you’re in danger — | 这么说虽然奇怪 但我觉得你有危险 |
[24:21] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[24:26] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[24:33] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:35] | No? | 不好 |
[24:36] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[24:38] | I think, uh… | 我觉得… |
[24:39] | I think a ghost — | 是个鬼… |
[24:41] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[24:42] | Yes, um… All right. Listen to me. | 是的 听我说 |
[24:44] | Ghosts are real, and they can possess things — | 鬼是真的 它们可以附身一些东西 |
[24:47] | uh, people, toys, chainsaws, | 人 玩具 链锯 |
[24:49] | and, apparently, life-size figurines. | 看来还有真人大小的人偶 |
[24:51] | You are not from an insurance company, are you? | 你不是保险公司的吧 |
[24:55] | N-Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[24:56] | Listen, I-I-I’m not sure, | 我也不确定 |
[24:58] | but I think the ghost of Jordan is trying to kill Stuart. | 但我觉得乔丹的鬼想杀斯图尔特 |
[25:01] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[25:02] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤你了吗 |
[25:04] | No, he just — | 没有 |
[25:05] | He shoved me out of the way, and then he bolted. | 他把我推开 然后就走了 |
[25:09] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[25:11] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙呢 |
[25:12] | Hatchet Man or whatever took them. | 那个短斧杀手还是什么的拿走了 |
[25:14] | – You sure? – I — | -确定吗 -我 |
[25:15] | I was pretty busy screaming, | 我光顾着尖叫了 |
[25:17] | but, yeah, I’m sure. | 但是的 我确定 |
[25:19] | Is this expensive? | 这个贵吗 |
[25:20] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | No, don’t! | 不 别 |
[25:25] | Yeah, it’s shatter-proof glass. | 是啊 防碎玻璃 |
[25:27] | Jordan’s pretty serious about thieves. | 乔丹的防盗措施不是盖的 |
[25:34] | The aerobics instructor in the giant mixer. | 健身操教练进大绞肉机 |
[25:37] | Right, and then the kids the next morning are | 是吧 然后次日早晨在休闲中心里 |
[25:38] | at the rec center, they’re all eating breakfast, | 孩子们吃早餐 |
[25:40] | and the one finds a tooth with all the stringy bits | 有个人吃到一颗 |
[25:42] | still hooked onto it. | 还连着肉的牙 |
[25:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:44] | I mean, forget Freddy and Jason. | 弗莱迪和杰森弱爆了 |
[25:45] | That’s top-10 horror-movie kill right there. | 那才是恐怖片前十的杀人场面 |
[25:47] | Top-five, even. | 可以说头五了 |
[25:49] | Oh, and then, the jock guy’s face | 还有那个运动员的脸 |
[25:50] | when Hatchet Man shoves it into the engine fan of that truck | 被短斧杀手摁进了卡车引擎风扇里 |
[25:52] | and it just, like… bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl… | 然后它… |
[25:57] | Did you know that they made the brain splatter | 你知道脑浆他们是用 |
[25:59] | with saltwater taffy? | 盐水太妃糖做的吗 |
[26:01] | – I did not know that. – Yeah. | -这我不知道呢 -嗯 |
[26:03] | That’s pretty cool. | 太酷了 |
[26:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[26:11] | Yeah, what’s up, Sam? | 什么事 萨姆 |
[26:12] | We were right. It’s a ghost. | 我们是对的 是鬼 |
[26:13] | Guy’s name was Jordan MacNeel. | 那人叫乔丹·麦克尼尔 |
[26:15] | He used to own the comic shop. | 曾是漫画书店店主 |
[26:16] | All right, so we going to a graveyard or what? | 好 那我们去墓地吗 |
[26:18] | No, no, no. He was cremated. | 不不 他是火化的 |
[26:20] | And, um… | 而且 |
[26:22] | And what? | 怎么 |
[26:23] | So, he possessed the David Yaeger figure at the shop, | 他附身了店里那个大卫·耶格真人大小人偶 |
[26:26] | and I think he’s coming for Stuart. | 我觉得他去杀斯图尔特了 |
[26:27] | Wait, wait, wait — Are you telling me that — | 等等 你是说 |
[26:29] | that Hatchet Man David Yaeger is coming here? | 短斧杀手大卫·耶格要过来了吗 |
[26:32] | Uh, I mean, not — not literally, but… | 并不真是他 但是… |
[26:34] | Hatchet Man is coming here? | 短斧杀手要来了 |
[26:41] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[26:57] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[26:58] | Hey, man! | 哥们 |
[27:02] | David Yaeger! | 大卫·耶格 |
[27:05] | Killer costume! | 服装太赞了 |
[27:07] | Come on, let’s go. Hey, trick or treat! | 走吧 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[27:13] | If ghosts are real, does that mean vampires? | 如果鬼是真的 那吸血鬼呢 |
[27:15] | Yep. | 也是 |
[27:16] | Witches? | 女巫呢 |
[27:18] | Werewolves? | 狼人呢 |
[27:19] | Unless it’s Godzilla, it’s real. | 除了哥斯拉都是真的 |
[27:22] | All right. Get in. | 好吧 进来 |
[27:23] | – But — – Now! | -但是 -马上 |
[27:25] | Now, listen to me. | 听着 |
[27:26] | Ghosts can’t cross the salt line, okay? | 鬼不能过盐圈 |
[27:27] | So whatever you hear, whatever you see, | 所以不管你听到什么 看到什么 |
[27:29] | whatever happens, stay inside. | 不管发生什么 都别出去 |
[27:31] | Capiche? | 明白了吗 |
[27:38] | What I don’t get is, | 我不懂的是 |
[27:39] | why is Jordan going after Stuart now? | 乔丹为什么现在开始追杀斯图尔特 |
[27:42] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理 |
[27:44] | Stuart’s been stealing. | 斯图尔特最近偷东西了 |
[27:47] | – What? – I mean, not cash, | -什么 -不是钱 |
[27:48] | just stuff that he thought was cool. | 就是他觉得酷的东西 |
[27:50] | And Stuart doesn’t have good impulse control. | 斯图尔特不怎么能控制他的冲动 |
[27:52] | I’ve been taking money out of his checks | 我从他的新水里扣钱 |
[27:54] | to make up for it, but I guess… | 补上了 但是我猜… |
[27:55] | a ghost wouldn’t know that. | 鬼是不会知道这个的 |
[27:57] | Yeah, guess not. | 是啊 |
[27:59] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[28:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:02] | Yeah. It’s a hardcore lock. | 是啊 锁很结实的 |
[28:04] | All right. We got to get out of here. | 好吧 我们得出去 |
[28:05] | Okay, how? | 好吧 怎么出去 |
[28:08] | Do you have cleaning supplies? | 你有清洁用具吗 |
[28:20] | What the… | 怎么… |
[28:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | I got to get out of here! | 我得离开这里 |
[29:08] | Jordan, I — | 乔丹 |
[29:10] | I know you’re trying to kill Stuart, | 我知道你想杀斯图尔特 |
[29:12] | but he’s my friend. | 但他是我的朋友 |
[29:14] | He’s our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[29:16] | So if you want to do this, | 如果你想杀他 |
[29:19] | you’re gonna have to go through me! | 你得先过我这关 |
[29:28] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[29:30] | Hey, Phil. Hey, where are you? | 菲尔 你在哪呢 |
[29:35] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:45] | Run. Run, girl. | 跑 跑啊 妹子 |
[29:48] | I like it when they run. | 我就喜欢他们跑 |
[29:51] | Now, you see that? You see that? | 看到没 |
[29:52] | That’s… my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[29:59] | Stop! Leave me alone! | 站住 别过来 |
[30:04] | Enough talking. More killing. | 不说话了 多杀人 |
[30:07] | You kidding me? Are you kidding me? | 是不是 多赞啊 |
[30:09] | Right? | 嗯 |
[30:10] | – She is so slow. – Come on, man. | -她跑太慢了 -拜托 |
[30:12] | Somebody come and help me please! | 谁帮帮我啊 拜托 |
[30:16] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[30:20] | Run, girl! Run! | 跑啊 妹子 |
[30:23] | You got to run, girl. Come on, man. | 你得快跑 妹子 拜托 |
[30:25] | My grandmother runs faster than you. | 我奶奶跑得都比你快 |
[30:27] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 谁来救我 |
[30:28] | Anybody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[30:35] | Where is everybody?! | 人都哪去了 |
[30:42] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:43] | Oh, God. Jordan, please! | 天呐 乔丹 求你 |
[30:46] | You’re dead! | 你死了 |
[30:50] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[30:52] | We killed you. You’re dead! | 我们杀了你了 你死了 |
[30:54] | We all do bad things sometimes. | 我们偶尔都会做些坏事 |
[30:57] | Press that button. Press that button. | 按按钮啊 |
[30:59] | He would never catch me, tell you that much. | 他肯定抓不到我的 告诉你 |
[31:04] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[31:08] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[31:10] | You can’t run from Hatchet Man. | 你逃不过短斧杀手的 |
[31:13] | – This isn’t… – …real! | -这不是 -真的 |
[31:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:23] | Pretty sure this will work. | 这应该能行的 |
[31:25] | Where did you learn how to do this? | 你在哪学会这么做的 |
[31:27] | I had a messed-up childhood. | 我童年很阴影 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[31:35] | Yep, all right. Uh, get back. | 好的 退后 |
[31:46] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[31:55] | – Cool. – Cool. | -厉害 -厉害 |
[32:12] | Told you to stay put. | 叫你别动的 |
[32:14] | You don’t — He’s here. | 你不…他在这儿 |
[32:17] | Where? | 哪里 |
[32:20] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[32:24] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[32:34] | David Yaeger was an honest man making an honest living, | 大卫·耶格是个老实谋生的老实人 |
[32:38] | until one night, when a practical joke… | 直到有一晚 一个恶作剧 |
[32:42] | turned deadly. | 害死了人 |
[32:45] | One day, we’re gonna have to answer | 总有一天 我们要为 |
[32:47] | for the things we did that night. | 那晚的事付出代价 |
[32:49] | It was just a prank. | 那只是个恶作剧 |
[32:55] | Now, David Yaeger is back with his faithful hatchet | 现在 大卫·耶格又拿着他致命的短斧回来了 |
[32:59] | to get revenge on those who took his life. | 要报复杀害了他的人 |
[33:04] | If the people responsible for his death | 如果那些该为他的死负责的人 |
[33:07] | weren’t torn up about it… | 没有为此撕心裂肺 |
[33:08] | they’re going to be. | 他们也要被撕了 |
[33:11] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[33:14] | In this dark, quiet hospital, | 在这间黑暗寂静的医院 |
[33:16] | they can run, they can hide… | 他们怎么跑 怎么躲 |
[33:19] | We killed you. You’re dead! | 我们杀了你了 你死了 |
[33:21] | …but there’s no escaping the Hatchet Man. | 但无法逃过短斧杀手 |
[33:23] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[33:25] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[33:28] | We all do bad things sometimes. | 我们偶尔都会做些坏事 |
[33:32] | “All Saints’ Day III: The Reckoning,” | 《万圣节3 清算》 |
[33:34] | coming soon to a theater near you. | 即将上映 |
[33:37] | Pray for survival. | 祈祷能生还吧 |
[33:44] | All right, look, man. | 好了 听着 |
[33:46] | I know once you go Casper, things can be a little — | 我知道你变鬼后 会变得有些… |
[33:49] | well, a lot crazy. | 疯狂得多 |
[33:51] | The way I see it, you got two options. | 依我看 你有两个选择 |
[33:53] | One, you let this go, and you walk into the light. | 一 你放手 走入圣光 |
[33:57] | Or, two… | 二 |
[33:58] | I send you there. | 我送你去 |
[34:03] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[34:06] | I was kind of hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你那么说呢 |
[34:19] | Stay back! I got this. | 别过来 我能行的 |
[34:32] | Problem is, the ghost is always tied to an object. | 问题是 鬼总有什么东西 |
[34:34] | Right? Its bones, something that meant a lot to it in life. | 比如其尸骨 生前对他们很有意义的东西 |
[34:36] | Whatever that thing is, the ghost is usually stuck there, | 不管那东西在哪 鬼一般会困在那里 |
[34:38] | but Jordan, he’s been all over — | 但乔丹 他到处跑 |
[34:39] | the shop, Stuart’s house, | 书店 斯图尔特家 |
[34:41] | – so how’s he moving around? – The key chain. | -他怎么移动的 -钥匙链 |
[34:43] | – What? – It was Jordan’s | -什么 -原本是乔丹的 |
[34:44] | and then Stuart closed up the night he got attacked | 但斯图尔特遭袭那晚是他关门的 |
[34:46] | and he brought the shop keys home | 他把店里的钥匙带回了家 |
[34:47] | and then his mom brought them back after. | 后来他妈妈又把钥匙拿回了店里 |
[34:49] | I mean, could that — Does that make sense? | 这…讲得通吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah. It does. | 非常通 |
[34:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:05] | We all do bad things sometimes. | 我们偶尔都会做些坏事 |
[35:18] | I — | 我 |
[35:19] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[35:33] | Dean! Key chain! | 迪恩 钥匙链 |
[35:48] | Here. Here. Use this. | 给给 用这个 |
[35:49] | It’s really sunk in deep! | 他勒得好紧 |
[35:52] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[36:18] | Time to slice and Di… | 把他们大卸八… |
[36:34] | Is it really over? Just like that? | 真结束了吗 这就完了 |
[36:37] | “Just like that”? | “这就完了” |
[36:39] | Yeah, you’re — | 是啊 你… |
[36:41] | You’re all safe now, even Stuart. | 你们都安全了 包括斯图尔特 |
[36:45] | And Jordan, is — is he… | 乔丹 他… |
[36:48] | He’s in a better place. | 他去了更好的地方 |
[37:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[37:10] | You, uh… You got me out here | 你带我出来 |
[37:11] | ’cause you needed to get me out of my funk | 是想让我走出坏情绪 |
[37:13] | and get me a win, and you did. | 扳回一局 你做到了 |
[37:16] | So… | 所以 |
[37:18] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:21] | I got to admit, it didn’t go exactly like I thought it would. | 我得承认 这剧情跟我设想得并不完全一样 |
[37:23] | Hey, man. I just went toe-to-toe with David freakin’ Yaeger. | 我刚跟大卫·耶格打了一架诶 |
[37:25] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[37:26] | – Yeah, it wasn’t really — – Don’t ruin this for me. | -并不是… -别扫我兴 |
[37:33] | Hey, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[37:36] | when we get back to the bunker, man, | 等我们回地堡 |
[37:39] | you got to stop hiding out in your room. | 你不能再躲在房间里了 |
[37:40] | I’m not hiding out. | 我没躲 |
[37:42] | And I get why you’re doing it. | 我理解你为什么那么做 |
[37:43] | I-I do. | 真的 |
[37:45] | But… | 但是 |
[37:47] | what happened with Michael… | 米迦勒的事 |
[37:50] | You said yes for me, for Jack, for your family. | 你是为我 杰克 为你的家人答应的 |
[37:54] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[37:56] | What happened after, | 之后的事 |
[37:57] | just because Michael was wearing your face, | 虽然米迦勒用了你的脸 |
[37:58] | doesn’t mean any of this is on you. | 不代表这一切要怪你 |
[38:01] | I don’t blame you. No one blames you. | 我不怪你 没人怪你 |
[38:03] | You got to try and stop blaming yourself, | 你得停止责怪你自己 |
[38:06] | please. | 求你 |
[38:07] | I’m never gonna get over it, okay? | 我永远跨不过这个坎 |
[38:09] | I’m just not. | 真的 |
[38:13] | But you’re right — | 但你是对的 |
[38:15] | I’m not doing anybody any good | 我光是闷在房间里 |
[38:16] | by just staying couped up in my room, | 对别人也没好处 |
[38:17] | so…whatever you need, I’m there. | 所以 你需要什么 我都会帮忙 |
[38:24] | All right, chief? | 好吗 老大 |
[38:30] | All right. Well, that is it. | 好 就这样 |
[38:31] | Halloween is officially over. | 万圣节正式结束了 |
[38:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:34] | Okay, seriously, why? | 好吧 说真的 为什么 |
[38:37] | Why do you hate Halloween? What is it? | 你为什么恨万圣节 是怎么了 |
[38:38] | Was it the time that I — I ate all your Halloween candy? | 是因为我吃掉了你所有万圣节糖果的那次吗 |
[38:40] | – No. – Was it something Dad did? | -不是 -还是爸爸 |
[38:42] | No, dude, you don’t want to know. | 哥们 你不想知道的 |
[38:44] | No, I really do. Really. | 我真的想 真的 |
[38:49] | What? | 是什么 |
[38:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | Remember Andrea Howell? | 记得安德莉亚·霍尔吗 |
[39:00] | No. | 不记得 |
[39:00] | When I was in sixth grade, we were living in Bismark. | 我六年级时 我们住在俾斯麦 |
[39:03] | I had a huge crush on her. | 我当时超级喜欢她 |
[39:05] | Aww, that’s adorable. | 好可爱 |
[39:06] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[39:07] | So, she invited me to her Halloween party. | 于是她请我去参加万圣节派对 |
[39:10] | I said yes, and I-I went over, | 我就同意了 也去了 |
[39:13] | and at first, everything was great, um… | 起初 一切都很美好 |
[39:18] | And then we started to play games. | 然后我们开始玩游戏 |
[39:20] | Spin the bottle? | 转瓶子吗 |
[39:22] | B-Bobbing for apples. | 咬苹果 |
[39:27] | Like I said, I had a crush, | 我说了 我喜欢她 |
[39:30] | so the entire night, my stomach was in knots, | 所以整晚上 我都很紧张 |
[39:34] | and when it was my turn, I-I bent down, and… | 轮到我时 我弯下腰 然后… |
[39:38] | No. | 不是吧 |
[39:39] | …hurled. | 吐了 |
[39:41] | Everywhere. | 吐得到处都是 |
[39:43] | Lunch, dinner, it all came up — | 午餐 晚饭 都出来了 |
[39:45] | on Andrea, mostly. | 主要是吐安德莉亚身上了 |
[39:47] | Uh, people ran and screamed, | 大家跑开 尖叫 |
[39:50] | and it was so bad. | 场面很糟糕 |
[39:54] | That’s great. | 太好玩了 |
[39:56] | I ended up hiding out in the woods | 最后我躲进了树林里 |
[39:58] | until you finally came and got me. | 直到你终于来接我 |
[40:00] | So that’s why you hate Halloween. | 所以你才恨万圣节 |
[40:03] | – Yeah. – Oh, come on, man. | -是啊 -拜托 |
[40:04] | You got to get over that. That’s — I mean… | 你得忘记那个 那… |
[40:06] | All right. This is what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 这么办 |
[40:07] | Next year, we’re doing Halloween right, okay? | 明年 我们好好过万圣节 |
[40:11] | I’m thinking matching outfits like, uh… | 配套装扮 比如 |
[40:15] | Batman and Robin. | 蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[40:16] | No. | 不要 |
[40:17] | – Bert and Ernie. – No. | -伯特和厄尼 -不要 |
[40:19] | – That’s weird. – Yes. | -那个有点怪 -是啊 |
[40:21] | Rocky and Bullwinkle. | 洛基和布威 |
[40:22] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[40:23] | Shaggy and Scooby. | 夏吉和史酷比 |
[40:24] | Why would we… | 我们为什么… |
[40:25] | Turner and Hooch. | 特纳和霍奇 |
[40:27] | Ren and Stimpy. | 莱恩和史丁比 |
[40:28] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[40:31] | – Thelma and Louise. – Thelma and — | -塞尔玛和露易丝 -什么 |
[40:32] | We just put it in drive and go. | 穿上就走 |
[41:09] | What the… | 怎么… |
[41:12] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |