时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Maggie. – My father, | -玛姬 -我父亲 |
[00:03] | he’s gonna bring Maggie back to life. | 他会复活玛姬 |
[00:07] | Maggie? Hey, sorry. | 玛姬 抱歉 |
[00:09] | – You okay? – I’m alive, so… | -你没事吧 -我活着 所以 |
[00:13] | yes? | 没事吧 |
[00:16] | Remember when you asked | 你记得你问过 |
[00:19] | if we could stop it? | 我们能不能阻止 |
[00:21] | All the evil in the world? | 这世上全部的邪恶 |
[00:29] | Well, maybe with Jack, we can. | 或许有了杰克 我们就能 |
[00:37] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许吧 |
[00:39] | But then what will we do? | 那然后我们做什么 |
[00:41] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[00:43] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[00:47] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[00:48] | Thanks for the suit. | 多谢你的身体 |
[00:49] | I appreciate you accepting my invitation. | 多谢你接受我的邀请 |
[00:51] | I’m the leader of a werewolf pack. | 我是一群狼人的领袖 |
[00:55] | Why on Earth would an archangel care about us? | 一个大天使为什么要在乎我们 |
[00:57] | – Isn’t it time you had your due? – Our due? | -你们也该得到应得的了 -应得的 |
[00:59] | There are ways to enhance your… | 有办法可以增强你们的 |
[01:02] | let’s call them talents. | 姑且称为才能吧 |
[01:04] | And these ways are… | 什么办法 |
[01:06] | Fully tested. | 完全经过检验了 |
[01:08] | Yes. | 很好 |
[01:14] | There were some misfires early. I will admit to that. | 早先是出了些错 我承认 |
[01:18] | But I have cracked the code. | 但我已破解了密码 |
[01:20] | Do you propose we wage a war on the humans? | 你提议我们向人类发起战争 |
[01:22] | Why be the hunted… | 何必做猎物 |
[01:25] | when you can be the hunter? | 你们可以做捕猎者 |
[02:17] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[02:18] | Okay, so here we are | 好了 我们来到了 |
[02:20] | in delightful Claremore, Oklahoma. | 美丽的俄克拉荷马州 克莱尔莫尔 |
[02:25] | According to the post, that’s where it came from. | 帖子上说 就是这里 |
[02:28] | I’m thinking ghoul. | 我觉得是食尸鬼 |
[02:31] | Anyway… | 好了 |
[02:33] | …here we go. | 进去吧 |
[03:35] | …and details matter, all right? | 细节很重要 好吗 |
[03:37] | I know homework sucks, but it get it down — | 我知道作业很讨厌 但要做好 |
[03:40] | all of it. | 全都做好 |
[03:41] | The more we know, the better we are, so… | 我们了解得越多 就越强大 |
[03:51] | Everybody good? Any questions? | 行了吗 大家还有问题吗 |
[03:54] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好 那我们开始工作 |
[03:57] | You kids have fun out there. | 你们玩得开心点 |
[04:01] | – Don’t even say it. – What? No, it’s good. | -别说 -什么 这挺好的 |
[04:04] | It’s got, like, a very camp-counselor vibe to it. | 很像个营地辅导员 |
[04:06] | Just need to get you a whistle. | 只差给你买个哨子了 |
[04:08] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[04:10] | It’s nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 就是 |
[04:12] | Hunter check-ins. | 猎人报到 |
[04:14] | – Check-ins? – Yeah. | -报到 -嗯 |
[04:15] | That’s adorable. | 有爱死了 |
[04:21] | You got any rest lately, like at all? | 你近来休息过没有 |
[04:26] | I mean, look, man, I know things are crazy right now, okay? | 我知道现在的情况很糟糕 |
[04:28] | I mean, hell, I just went toe-to-toe | 我刚跟我的 |
[04:29] | with my own personal horror-movie icon, | 个人恐怖片偶像对了决 |
[04:32] | but we all need our beauty sleep. | 但我们都需要睡美容觉 |
[04:33] | Dean, I have 16 Hunters on cases right now. | 迪恩 我手下有16个去查案的猎人 |
[04:35] | That’s not counting Jack and Cass in Sarasota | 还不算去萨拉索塔的杰克和小卡 |
[04:36] | or Mom and Bobby working that rugaru in Texas. | 还有去德州对付法国狼人的妈妈和鲍比 |
[04:39] | Okay, you know that these people survived a war, right? | 你知道他们经历了一场战争都活下来了吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah, but a war isn’t Hunting. | 对 但战争不是猎魔 |
[04:43] | These people need, uh, lore and weapons and tips | 他们需要传说 武器 建议 |
[04:48] | and backup, and — | 后援 |
[04:50] | Look, don’t worry about me, all right? | 别担心我 好吗 |
[04:52] | I’m — I’m — I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:57] | One of the Hunters, uh, missed check-in. | 有一个猎人没报到 |
[04:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:01] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[05:10] | Come on, kid, answer the phone. | 快点接电话啊 丫头 |
[05:17] | You got them wearing body cams now? | 你还让他们戴随身摄像头了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, they’re new. | 是啊 他们是新人 |
[05:21] | I figured watching each other Hunt is the best way to learn. | 我觉得观看彼此猎魔是最好的学习方式 |
[05:23] | They upload directly to the server. | 信号会直接上传至服务器 |
[05:26] | …in delightful Claremore, Oklahoma. | 美丽的俄克拉荷马州 克莱尔莫尔 |
[05:29] | And if something goes wrong, | 如果出了岔子 |
[05:30] | you got a place to start. | 你也有迹可循 |
[05:33] | Yeah. That, too. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:35] | Here we go. | 进去吧 |
[05:49] | Something jumped her. | 有什么袭击了她 |
[05:54] | The ghoul? | 食尸鬼吗 |
[05:56] | Dean, if she’s hurt or dead — | 迪恩 如果她受伤或死了 |
[05:58] | We don’t know that, okay? | 这未必呢 |
[05:59] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们还什么都不知道呢 |
[06:02] | You just watched the same thing I did. | 你刚跟我看到了一样的画面 |
[06:04] | I saw a ghoul, okay? | 我看到的是食尸鬼 |
[06:05] | And, yeah, they’re nasty little sons of bitches, | 是啊 它们很讨厌 |
[06:07] | but they’re also scavengers. | 但它们是食腐的 |
[06:08] | They don’t usually feed on the living. | 它们一般不吃活人 |
[06:10] | – Yeah, so why attack her? – I don’t know. | -那为什么袭击她 -我不知道 |
[06:13] | But I bet if we go there and find out, | 如果我们过去查明 |
[06:14] | we got a shot at bringing her home. | 还有机会带她回家 |
[06:27] | – So, what’s the deal here? – I don’t know. | -这是什么情况 -我不知道 |
[06:30] | Same family owns the whole place. | 这地方是一个家族的 |
[06:32] | Private cemetery. Must be nice. | 私人墓地 不错啊 |
[06:34] | – What? – As in convenient. | -什么 -方便啊 |
[06:37] | But what are we talking here? | 但是他们怎么回事 |
[06:38] | Are they some sort of weirdo shut-ins like the Addams Family? | 是像亚当斯一家那样的奇怪隐居者吗 |
[06:40] | Uh, Maggie was working a lead. | 玛姬在查一条线索 |
[06:42] | Kids online said they were studying when — | 网上有孩子说 他们在学习时 |
[06:44] | and I quote — “A walker tried to end them.” | 有个”行尸企图灭了他们” |
[06:46] | It’s a zombie — a “Walking Dead” thing. | 就是僵尸 《行尸走肉》里的 |
[06:47] | I know what a walker is, Sam. | 我知道行尸是什么 萨姆 |
[06:50] | – “Studying,” Huh? – Yeah. | -“学习”啊 -是啊 |
[07:21] | Hey, check it out. | 看看 |
[07:25] | Drag marks. | 拖拽痕迹 |
[07:26] | But no blood, | 但没有血 |
[07:28] | which means Maggie could still be alive. | 所以玛姬可能还活着 |
[07:31] | Ghouls don’t take prisoners. | 食尸鬼不抓人关着的 |
[07:33] | Okay, say that she surprised it, | 可能是她惊着了它 |
[07:35] | it attacked, | 它袭击了她 |
[07:37] | and then took her somewhere to feed for later, right? | 然后就把她拖到了什么地方留着之后吃 |
[07:40] | I mean, it couldn’t have gone far. | 它不会走远的 |
[07:42] | Maybe it didn’t finish the job yet. | 或许还没杀掉她呢 |
[07:44] | Either way, I say we find it — | 不管怎样 我们找到它 |
[07:46] | – And kill it. – Yeah. | -然后杀了它 -嗯 |
[07:48] | Hello? Who’s down there? | 有人吗 谁在下面 |
[07:55] | All right, we’re coming up. | 我们上去了 |
[07:59] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. I’m — I’m Mr. Harrison. This is Mr. Byrne. | 嗯 我是哈里森先生 这是拜恩先生 |
[08:02] | We’re with the Historic Preservation Society. | 我们是历史保护协会的 |
[08:04] | This is private property. | 这里是私人领地 |
[08:05] | Sure. Uh, the city sent us. | 是啊 是市里派我们来的 |
[08:07] | They — They are gonna make this whole place | 他们要把这里列为 |
[08:09] | – a historic site. – Yeah. Yeah. | -历史遗迹 -嗯 |
[08:11] | We just need to take a look around, uh, | 我们就是想到处看看 |
[08:13] | survey the grounds, and then the home. | 勘察一下 然后去看看宅子 |
[08:17] | I-If we could just speak with the owner. | 我们可以跟业主谈谈吗 |
[08:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:27] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[08:28] | I always said this place had historical significance. | 我一直说这地方有历史价值 |
[08:31] | – So much significance. – Thought so. | -很有价值 -我就知道 |
[08:33] | Oh, please. | 请进 |
[08:35] | I’m no expert. | 我不是专家 |
[08:36] | I do subscribe to Architectural Digest. | 但我订阅了《建筑文摘》 |
[08:38] | Oh, is that right? | 是嘛 |
[08:41] | The thing is… | 不过 |
[08:44] | …how many of you does this take? | 你们要派多少人来 |
[08:45] | I mean, two of you seems like enough. | 两个人似乎就足够了 |
[08:48] | Two of us? | 两个人 |
[08:50] | Your colleagues? | 你们的同事 |
[08:52] | Well, they got here right before you did — | 他们就在你们之前到的 |
[08:54] | said they were from the H.P.S., too. | 也说是你们协会的 |
[08:56] | Really? Y– | 是嘛 |
[09:02] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:04] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[09:08] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[09:10] | Oh, no. Was there a mix-up? | 不 是搞岔了吗 |
[09:12] | No. Not at all. | 不 没事 |
[09:13] | We — W-We’re all good. | 没问题的 |
[09:14] | We, uh, just wish | 就是希望 |
[09:16] | you’d checked in with the main office | 你们大老远跑来之前 |
[09:19] | before coming all the way out here. | 先跟主办公室打了招呼 |
[09:21] | Well, we don’t need permission | 我们不需要什么许可 |
[09:22] | to look at houses. | 也可以来勘察房子 |
[09:24] | Especially when the main office | 尤其坐主办公室的 |
[09:27] | is run by a bunch of idjits. | 就是一群白痴 |
[09:33] | I really hope this won’t affect our chances | 我真心希望这不会影响 |
[09:34] | of being historically preserved. | 我们评选历史遗迹的事 |
[09:37] | Could you just give us a minute? | 可以给我们点时间吗 |
[09:43] | So, uh, Neil, right? | 你叫尼尔 是吧 |
[09:46] | How long is the house been in your family? | 这栋房子在你们家流传多久了 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[09:51] | I can see why you think that. | 我能理解你为什么会那么想 |
[09:52] | I’m — I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[09:54] | I’m not the owner. | 但我不是业主 |
[09:55] | Oh, that’d be Mr. Rawling. | 那是罗林先生 |
[09:57] | I’m his nurse. | 我是他的护士 |
[10:02] | We’re gonna need to talk to him. | 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[10:06] | It was her first solo Hunt, | 这是她第一次独立猎魔 |
[10:07] | and she was nervous, excited. | 她紧张又兴奋 |
[10:11] | Bobby and I were talking her through it, | 鲍比和我本来在指导她 |
[10:13] | giving her pointers, and then all of a sudden, | 提点她 但突然 |
[10:15] | she just stopped texting. | 她就不发短信了 |
[10:17] | We were worried, but we should have called. | 我们很担心 但我们是该先去个电话的 |
[10:19] | No, it’s… | 不 |
[10:22] | Did you find anything? | 你们发现什么了吗 |
[10:24] | Mr. Harrison, a word. | 哈里森先生 说句话 |
[10:35] | Is it just me or does this guy look exactly — | 只有我觉得这家伙就像… |
[10:37] | No, that’s him, from the video. | 不 就是他 录像上的 |
[10:41] | So, if he’s here, where’s Maggie? | 如果他在这儿 玛姬呢 |
[10:44] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[10:55] | Somebody… | 谁来 |
[10:56] | ple– | 救… |
[10:58] | Help me. | 救我 |
[11:09] | Mr. Rawling. | 罗林先生 |
[11:11] | Groundskeeper found him like this. | 管理员发现他时就是这样了 |
[11:13] | He had a stroke. | 他中风了 |
[11:14] | I’m doing my best to keep him comfortable, but — | 我已经尽力让他舒服些了 但是 |
[11:16] | Neil? Give me a hand? | 尼尔 帮帮忙 |
[11:19] | In here! | 这里呢 |
[11:20] | Sasha — Mr. Rawling’s daughter. | 萨莎 罗林先生的女儿 |
[11:26] | Sasha, they’re from the National Historic Preservation Society. | 萨莎 他们是国家历史保护协会的 |
[11:30] | Isn’t that exciting? | 多令人激动啊 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | This house? | 这栋房子 |
[11:39] | You’re sure? | 真的吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, she’s, uh… she’s got good bones. | 嗯 结构很好 |
[11:44] | My grandpa used to say that when he and my grandma lived here. | 我爷爷和奶奶住这里时 他也总这么说 |
[11:47] | Now, your father — how long has he lived here? | 你父亲在这里住了多久 |
[11:50] | Full-time? | 全天吗 |
[11:53] | I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:55] | – You don’t know? – Look, I just came down here | -你不知道 -我过来只是想 |
[11:57] | to get everything in order before he… | 把事情都打理好 在… |
[12:00] | Well, before he dies. | 在他死之前 |
[12:02] | Look, it’s — it’s been a really long week. | 这一周真的很辛苦 |
[12:06] | Sure. Sorry, um… | 嗯 抱歉 |
[12:08] | We’ll just take a second, and we’ll be out of your hair. | 我们不会久留 马上就会离开的 |
[12:10] | You know what? I can’t. Not today. | 不 不行 我今天没空 |
[12:12] | So, I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to leave. | 抱歉了 你们得走了 |
[12:15] | Well, it ain’t a ghoul. | 不是食尸鬼 |
[12:17] | I checked the old guy out pretty good back there — | 我刚刚好好把那老头子检查了一番 |
[12:20] | – no bites. – Maybe we’re looking at a shifter. | -没有咬痕 -或许是易形者 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. Shifters don’t usually hang out in graveyards. | 不是吧 易形者一般不在墓地活动 |
[12:24] | Maybe he was possessed, | 或许他被附身了 |
[12:26] | you know, or maybe a demon took his body for a joyride? | 或许有恶魔用他的身体玩乐了一番 |
[12:29] | Yeah, and then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:30] | He tucks him back in | 又把他还回去 |
[12:32] | like he’s returning a library book? | 像在图书馆还书似的 |
[12:34] | Anyways, I spritzed him with holy water | 而且 我趁护士没注意 |
[12:37] | when the nurse’s head was turned. | 拿圣水喷了他 |
[12:38] | This case obviously ain’t a milk run. | 这次的案子显然不正常 |
[12:41] | Something on your mind, Bobby? | 你有什么想法吗 鲍比 |
[12:42] | Yeah. Your brother. | 有 你弟弟 |
[12:45] | He let Maggie come here | 他让玛姬来这里 |
[12:47] | when she had no idea what she was walking into. | 而她对这里的情况一无所知 |
[12:51] | She wasn’t ready. | 她没有准备好 |
[12:54] | Oh, c’mon, when is anybody ever ready? | 得了 有谁真能”准备好”吗 |
[12:56] | You are or you ain’t. | 就是有 |
[12:58] | A real leader would’ve seen that a mile a way. | 真正的领袖一眼就能看出来 |
[13:01] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[13:04] | Look, we all want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[13:07] | We — We have a job to do, so let’s do it. | 我们有工作要做 我们去做吧 |
[13:11] | Sam, you’re with me. | 萨姆 你跟我走 |
[13:12] | Bobby, you’re with Dean. | 鲍比 你跟迪恩走 |
[13:20] | Look, don’t listen to Bobby. | 别听鲍比的 |
[13:22] | Um, maybe he’s right, you know? | 或许他是对的 |
[13:24] | I encouraged her. Maybe he’s right about me, | 是我鼓励了她 或许他说得对 |
[13:26] | about everything. | 说得都对 |
[13:27] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[13:31] | Watching you these last few weeks, | 这几周我看着你 |
[13:33] | you know what I’ve been saying to myself? | 知道我都在对自己说什么吗 |
[13:36] | “This is what he was born to do.” | “这是他生来就该做的” |
[13:39] | If Bobby can’t see that, then… | 如果鲍比看不出来 |
[13:42] | it’s not the only thing he’s been missing lately. | 那这不是他最近唯一没看到的事了 |
[13:45] | I wasn’t gonna mention it. | 我本来没想提 |
[13:47] | None of my business, but it did seem like | 这不关我的事 但看上去 |
[13:49] | you’d gotten pretty close lately. | 你们最近的确亲密了不少 |
[13:52] | Yeah, and I thought so, too. | 是啊 我也以为 |
[13:54] | Maybe, but since we’ve been back, | 或许吧 但自从我们回来后 |
[13:57] | things have changed. | 情况就变了 |
[13:59] | Changed how? | 怎么变了 |
[14:01] | We’re Hunting all the time. | 我们总在猎魔 |
[14:03] | He won’t take a break, not even for a second. | 他一刻都不肯休息 |
[14:06] | There’s something on his mind, and… | 他有什么心事 |
[14:08] | he doesn’t want to talk about it. | 他又不肯谈 |
[14:10] | Have you asked? | 你问过吗 |
[14:12] | Bobby’s not open like your dad. | 鲍比不像你爸爸那么敞开心扉 |
[14:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:15] | Like my dad? | 像我爸爸吗 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | At least he’s not like your dad was when I knew him. | 至少他不像我当年认识的你爸爸 |
[14:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Bobby’s got walls, big ones. | 鲍比有高高的心墙 |
[14:27] | I just don’t know if I can do that… | 我不知道我能不能面对这样的他 |
[14:31] | if I even ever put myself out there again. | 如果我还真打算再找的话 |
[14:36] | I shouldn’t be talking to you about this. | 我不该跟你谈这些的 |
[14:45] | You think I was too hard on your brother back there. | 你觉得我刚刚对你弟弟太凶了吗 |
[14:48] | He’s doing his best. He’s doing better than his best. | 他已经尽力了 他已经不止尽力了 |
[14:51] | You know, this whole Hunter Five-O thing — | 经营这猎人警察 |
[14:53] | he’s — he’s killing himself over it. | 他为此都拼命了 |
[14:55] | He doesn’t eat, he doesn’t sleep, | 他不吃 不睡 |
[14:56] | grew himself one of those Kenny Rogers Beards. | 还留上了络腮胡子 |
[14:58] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[15:00] | Well, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[15:02] | still getting to know this Bobby. | 还在努力了解这个鲍比 |
[15:06] | Our Bobby wasn’t the most open person either. | 我们的鲍比也不怎么敞开心扉 |
[15:10] | Not at first. | 起初不是 |
[15:11] | His wife, she, uh — she was possessed by a demon, | 他妻子 被一个恶魔附身了 |
[15:15] | and he had to take care of it himself. | 他只能自己去解决了她 |
[15:20] | They never had any children? | 他们没有孩子吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 没有 |
[15:24] | Anyway, point is, | 反正 我想说的是 |
[15:25] | people put up walls for a reason. | 人们筑起心墙是有原因的 |
[15:27] | So, whatever your Bobby has behind his… | 不管你的鲍比心墙后面封了什么 |
[15:32] | …doubt it’s pretty. | 肯定很痛苦 |
[15:36] | But you think I should try and find out? | 但你觉得我该尽力去弄明白 |
[15:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[15:41] | If you care about him, | 如果你在乎他 |
[15:43] | I think you should. | 我觉得你该去 |
[15:50] | – Hey, what is…? – What? | -这什么 -怎么了 |
[15:52] | Sam, look at this. | 萨姆 来看 |
[16:38] | FBI, | 联调局 |
[16:40] | DEA… | 缉毒署 |
[16:44] | …Forest Service. | 林业局 |
[16:52] | Looks like a Hunter’s wallet. | 像是猎人的钱包 |
[16:55] | Another Hunter? | 又一个猎人 |
[16:57] | Not one of ours. | 不是我们的人 |
[17:05] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[17:11] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[17:24] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:34] | What happened to you?! | 你哪去了 |
[17:36] | I could ask you the same question. | 你这是怎么了 |
[17:39] | Y– | 你 |
[18:16] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[18:19] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[18:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:07] | A thing chased me down the hall. | 有个东西在走廊里追我 |
[19:09] | What kind of thing? | 什么东西 |
[19:11] | It couldn’t have been real. It looked — | 肯定不是真的 看着… |
[19:13] | It looked like a vampire. | 看着像吸血鬼 |
[19:15] | Oh, I’m crazy. That sounded crazy. | 我疯了 这就是疯话 |
[19:19] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:24] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们来我家干什么 |
[19:30] | You hunt monsters? | 你们猎魔 |
[19:33] | What about the Historic Society? | 那历史协会呢 |
[19:36] | Yeah — Sorry. | 嗯 抱歉了 |
[19:39] | You’re not gonna believe what I found in the shed. | 你们不会相信我在小屋里找到了什么 |
[19:41] | You hunt monsters? | 你们猎魔 |
[19:43] | Oh, good. You told them. | 很好 你说了 |
[19:45] | What did you find in the shed? | 你在小屋里找到了什么 |
[19:46] | Dead guy. | 死人 |
[19:50] | Any chance, uh — Any chance it was him? | 会不会 是他 |
[19:54] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s him. | 嗯 就是他 |
[19:56] | Great. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | So, we think something is killing Hunters. | 我们认为有东西在杀猎人 |
[20:02] | Where’s Bobby? | 鲍比呢 |
[20:04] | Said he had to grab something out of the truck. | 去卡车上拿什么东西了 |
[20:06] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[20:09] | No, wait, time out. | 不 等等 |
[20:10] | There’s a dead body on our property? | 我们地界上有具死尸 |
[20:12] | Yeah, that’s not all. | 还不止呢 |
[20:14] | A wormy clone of her dad tried to kill me. | 有个她爸爸的克隆体企图杀我 |
[20:17] | It was the same thing that attacked Maggie in the video. | 就是视频里袭击了玛姬的那个 |
[20:19] | – W-Who’s Maggie? – But my dad is right there. | -玛姬是谁 -但我爸就在那儿啊 |
[20:21] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[20:23] | Sasha, c-can we talk to the Groundskeeper, please? | 萨莎 我们可以跟管理员谈谈吗 |
[20:26] | Don? He left hours ago. | 唐吗 他几小时前就走了 |
[20:29] | What about the thing that I saw? | 我看到的那东西呢 |
[20:30] | Right. Yep. S-So, she had a vampire chase her down the hall. | 嗯 有个吸血鬼在走廊里追她来着 |
[20:37] | Okay, you’re right — no sense. | 好吧 是啊 完全说不通 |
[20:38] | I mean, what kind of vampire lets its dinner go AWOL? | 什么样的吸血鬼会允许晚饭自己跑掉 |
[20:41] | And that thing that I killed died weird. | 而且我杀死的那玩意 死得很怪 |
[20:44] | Okay, you know what? This is a stretch, but –but go with me. | 这有些牵强 但听我说 |
[20:46] | What if what we’re dealing with, | 如果我们面对的 |
[20:47] | what if they aren’t monsters at all? | 完全不是怪物呢 |
[20:49] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:51] | All right. Well, then what are they? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[20:53] | Maybe some kind of manifestation? | 可能是显现 |
[20:55] | Like from a witch or a psychic? | 女巫或灵媒制造的吗 |
[20:57] | Remember, uh, the — the guy in the old folks’ home? | 记得老人院的那人吗 |
[20:59] | He could — He could make things go “Looney Tunes.” | 他可以制造《兔八哥》的情景 |
[21:02] | – Fred Jones — Yeah, Dad’s buddy. – Exactly. | -弗莱德·琼斯 爸爸的哥们 -就是他 |
[21:04] | He was psychokinetic. He could reshape reality. | 他有念力 能重塑现实 |
[21:06] | Reshape? That’s not possible. | 重塑 那不可能 |
[21:09] | Oh, pal, you have no idea what’s possible. | 哥们 你对”可能”毫无概念 |
[21:11] | Yeah, but Fred Jones was damn near catatonic. | 但弗莱德·琼斯基本上有紧张症 |
[21:13] | He had no idea what he was doing. | 他完全不清楚自己做了什么 |
[21:14] | Well, maybe he doesn’t either. | 或许他也不知道 |
[21:15] | You think my dad’s doing this? | 你觉得这是我爸爸做的 |
[21:18] | Sasha, has your dad ever shown any signs of, um… | 萨莎 你爸爸显现出过… |
[21:20] | Psychic powers? There’s — No. No. | 念力吗 没有 没有 |
[21:23] | I mean, if we’re talking textbook workaholic | 如果你说典型的工作狂 |
[21:26] | with toxic narcissistic tendencies, | 和有毒的自恋倾向 |
[21:27] | then, yeah, sure, maybe. But a psychic? No way. | 那还差不多 但念力 不可能 |
[21:30] | Why would he manifest a vampire to scare his own daughter? | 他干吗要显现个吸血鬼吓唬自己女儿 |
[21:35] | Sasha, tell us exactly what was going on | 萨莎 告诉我们你看到吸血鬼时 |
[21:36] | when you saw the vampire. | 具体的情景 |
[21:39] | I thought I heard rats | 我以为听到了老鼠 |
[21:40] | or something in the attic. | 还是什么在阁楼里 |
[21:42] | I was going up to see, but I — | 我就上去看 但… |
[21:43] | But you got scared. | 但你被吓到了 |
[21:45] | You got scared, so you didn’t go. | 于是你就没去 |
[21:49] | – The attic. – Yeah. | -阁楼 -嗯 |
[21:50] | I’ll go. You stay with them. | 我去 你陪他们 |
[22:02] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[22:15] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[22:38] | Could you not — | 你能不能别 |
[22:42] | Yeah, you know what? Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[22:47] | – You okay? – Well, my father’s dying, | -你没事吧 -我爸爸要死了 |
[22:50] | and there’s a strange man sharpening a… | 还有个怪男人在磨一把 |
[22:53] | …machete to presumably kill monsters with | 砍刀 好用来杀死我起居室里的 |
[22:56] | in my living room. | 怪物 |
[22:58] | Thank God for benzos. | 幸好有苯二氮平类药物 |
[23:02] | I never should have come back here. | 我就不该回来这里 |
[23:05] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[23:07] | No love lost between you two, huh? | 你俩之间感情不好 是吧 |
[23:13] | – Look, I get it. – No offense, | -我懂的 -别介意 |
[23:15] | but I’m not really up for a heart-to-heart. | 但我并不想谈心 |
[23:18] | Great. Okay. | 好啊 好吧 |
[23:24] | My dad wasn’t the best person. | 我爸不是最好的人 |
[23:28] | He was gone all the time working. | 他总出去工作 |
[23:29] | For us, he said, but… | 他说是为了我们 但是 |
[23:32] | …my mom… | 我妈妈 |
[23:35] | He knew depression runs in her family. | 他知道她家族有抑郁史 |
[23:39] | He wasn’t there, so I was the one who found her. | 他不在 所以是我找到了她 |
[23:42] | I was 12. | 我才12 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:52] | That’s what everyone says. | 每个人都这么说 |
[23:54] | Except him. | 除了他 |
[23:56] | Never said it. | 他从没说过抱歉 |
[23:59] | You want to know what the most ridiculous part is? | 你知道最可笑的是什么吗 |
[24:02] | I worshipped him when I was kid. | 我小时候还崇拜他呢 |
[24:06] | Didn’t know any better. | 那时不懂事 |
[24:08] | He’s the only family I have left. | 他是我唯一剩下的家人了 |
[24:15] | Can I give you a little advice? | 可以给你点建议吗 |
[24:21] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |
[24:26] | The past is… | 过去 |
[24:29] | There’s nothing you can do about it now, | 你已经无法改变了 |
[24:31] | so…it’s just baggage. | 只是负担 |
[24:35] | Let it go. You’ll feel a lot lighter. | 放下 你会轻松得多 |
[24:39] | Is that what you do? | 你也是这么做的吗 |
[24:44] | I try. | 我尽力尝试 |
[24:46] | Every single day. | 每天都在尽力 |
[25:54] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[25:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:07] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[26:09] | – It’s here. – What? | -它在这儿 -什么 |
[26:10] | It’s here. | 它在这儿 |
[26:11] | It’s — It’s here. | 它在这儿 |
[26:27] | I-I didn’t mean to get caught. I’m s– | 我没想被抓到的 我… |
[26:29] | No, no, no. Stop that. | 不不 别说了 |
[26:31] | Maggie, | 玛姬 |
[26:32] | you did nothing wrong, all right? | 你没做错什么 |
[26:34] | We’re gonna get you home, okay? | 我们会带你回家的 |
[26:35] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你走的 |
[26:54] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[26:56] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:05] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[27:07] | you can’t be — | 你不可能… |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | Here? Real? | 在这儿吗 是真的吗 |
[27:12] | But here I am. | 但我就在这儿 |
[27:18] | And, damn, this feels real good. | 该死 这感觉真好 |
[27:42] | C’mon, Dad. | 问吧 爸爸 |
[27:44] | I know you’re curious — | 我知道你好奇 |
[27:46] | what they did, what you let them do. | 他们做了什么 你任由他们做了什么 |
[27:49] | It’s kind of a funny story. | 说来挺好笑的 |
[27:52] | They crucified me, | 他们钉死了我 |
[27:54] | piece by piece. | 一下下的 |
[27:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:58] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[27:59] | Mary, run! | 玛丽 快跑 |
[28:28] | No! | 不 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:19] | You’re giving him a transfusion? | 你在给他输血 |
[29:25] | Keeps up his iron. | 补铁的 |
[29:30] | Sasha, | 萨莎 |
[29:31] | could you go make me a sandwich? | 可以去给我做个三明治吗 |
[29:35] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[29:37] | You want me to make you a sandwich? | 你要我给你做个三明治 |
[29:47] | I’ll just go make that sandwich. | 我去给你做三明治 |
[29:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:57] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:59] | It didn’t hit me at first, | 我一开始没想到 |
[30:01] | but then I remembered — | 然后我记起来了 |
[30:03] | I’ve seen that rig before, | 这套设备我见过 |
[30:06] | long time ago, | 很久以前了 |
[30:07] | when I was hooked up to it. | 当时是我被吊着 |
[30:13] | You’re not giving him blood. | 你不是在给他输血 |
[30:15] | You’re taking it. | 你是在采血 |
[30:19] | You’re a djinn. | 你是个精灵 |
[30:21] | But you knew that already… | 但你已经知道了 |
[30:23] | didn’t you? | 是吧 |
[30:26] | Why are you going after Hunters? | 你为什么杀猎人 |
[30:28] | Because you told me to. | 因为你叫我去的 |
[30:34] | Is this still part of the game? | 这还是游戏的一部分吗 |
[30:35] | – What game? – The test. | -什么游戏 -测试 |
[30:40] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[30:42] | You think I’m Michael. | 你当我是米迦勒 |
[30:44] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[30:46] | No, not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[30:50] | I thought when you showed up with that ridiculous | 我以为你带着那个可笑的 |
[30:52] | “Historic Society” story that you — | “历史协会”说法找上门时 |
[30:55] | he was testing me, | 是他在测试我 |
[30:58] | making sure I kept up my end of the bargain. | 确保我做到了我的承诺 |
[31:00] | What bargain? Stop! | 什么承诺 站住 |
[31:03] | Find somewhere quiet, set up shop, | 找个安静的地方 驻扎下来 |
[31:06] | kill as many Hunters as I can. | 尽可能多杀几个猎人 |
[31:08] | And in return, he’d give you an upgrade. | 作为回报 他给你升级 |
[31:11] | It’s what he does. | 他就是这样 |
[31:13] | Djinn — | 精灵 |
[31:16] | What powers do we really have? | 我们究竟有什么法力呢 |
[31:18] | Trapping our little flies, | 困住我们的小苍蝇 |
[31:19] | weaving our poisonous webs inside people’s minds. | 在人们脑子里编织我们的毒网 |
[31:22] | It’s all so…limiting. | 好…局限 |
[31:26] | Now, one touch — | 我只需要一碰 |
[31:28] | I read minds, see nightmares. | 就能读心 看到噩梦 |
[31:31] | And because of him, | 因为他 |
[31:34] | because of you, | 因为你 |
[31:36] | I can bring those nightmares into the world — | 我现在能把噩梦变成现实了 |
[31:39] | make them do whatever I want. | 让他们完全听我的 |
[31:42] | The old man? | 老头呢 |
[31:44] | Rawling? | 罗林 |
[31:46] | His worst nightmare is dying in this house — | 他最糟的噩梦是死在这栋房子里 |
[31:49] | unmourned, unloved, | 无人哀悼 没人爱他 |
[31:51] | rotting away in the family crypt, | 在家庭墓地里渐渐腐烂 |
[31:53] | alone with his own regret. | 只剩自己的悔恨 |
[31:56] | It’s a tad macabre, don’t you think? | 有点可怕了吧 |
[31:58] | Now, your little Hunter girl? | 你的小猎人姑娘呢 |
[32:01] | Hers were much more interesting. | 她的噩梦可有趣多了 |
[32:04] | It’s a shame what those vampires did to her family. | 被那些吸血鬼杀了家人真是惨啊 |
[32:07] | Quite a place she comes from, | 她来自的地方真不得了 |
[32:09] | and your friend Bobby. | 你的朋友鲍比 |
[32:12] | The things slithering around in his mind. | 他脑袋里的事 |
[32:18] | I said stop. | 我叫你站住了 |
[32:20] | We both know that won’t do me any harm. | 我们都清楚那是伤不到我的 |
[32:23] | And I highly doubt you have a knife dipped in lamb’s blood. | 我猜你更是没有沾了羊羔血的刀 |
[32:27] | No, but it’ll slow you down. | 是啊 但这能拖住你 |
[32:39] | Relax. | 放松 |
[32:41] | I won’t let anything happen | 我不会让米迦勒 |
[32:42] | to Michael’s favorite monkey suit, | 最喜欢的肉身出事的 |
[32:44] | but I am curious… | 但我好奇 |
[32:46] | what are your nightmares? | 你有什么噩梦呢 |
[32:59] | You — You’re — | 你… |
[33:04] | You know, I don’t have a blade dipped in lamb’s blood… | 我是没有沾了羔羊血的刀 |
[33:09] | …but I can improvise. | 但我可以随机应变 |
[33:19] | You think I’m the only one, | 你觉得我是唯一一个吗 |
[33:23] | the only trap? | 唯一的陷阱 |
[33:25] | He made dozens of us, | 他制造了几十个我们这样的呢 |
[33:27] | just out there waiting for you | 就在等着你 |
[33:30] | and your family. | 和你的家人 |
[33:33] | You don’t know my family. | 你不了解我的家人 |
[34:04] | So, that’s all? | 这就行了 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:10] | The djinn’s poison was keeping him under. | 精灵的毒液让他陷入了昏迷 |
[34:12] | Give him some time. He’ll come back around. | 给他点时间 他会苏醒的 |
[34:15] | Might even get that apology. | 或许还能得到道歉 |
[34:17] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[34:20] | Maybe not, but can’t change the past, right? | 或许不会 但过去无法改变 是吧 |
[34:33] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事了 爸爸 |
[34:35] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[35:11] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[35:13] | – You all right? – You’re back. | -你没事吧 -你回来了 |
[35:15] | – So great to see you. – Bring it here. | -见到你太好了 -过来 |
[35:18] | You did this. | 这是你做到的 |
[35:23] | You got her home. | 你带她回家了 |
[35:28] | So, Bobby, | 鲍比 |
[35:30] | back there — | 之前… |
[35:32] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不该看到那一幕的 |
[35:35] | Caught sight of him in the woods when I was with Dean. | 跟迪恩在树林里时就看到了他 |
[35:39] | I wanted to handle it myself. | 我想自己解决的 |
[35:43] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[35:45] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说的 |
[35:51] | Daniel was my son. | 丹尼尔是我儿子 |
[35:55] | My wife, God rest her… | 我妻子 愿她安息 |
[35:59] | …she didn’t die natural. | 她死得不自然 |
[36:02] | Daniel and I buried her together. | 丹尼尔和我一起埋葬了她 |
[36:09] | After… | 后来 |
[36:12] | well, Hunting, | 猎魔 |
[36:14] | that — that’s what got us through. | 让我们撑了过来 |
[36:19] | Then the angel war started. | 然后天使战争开始了 |
[36:22] | I’d been called up to serve before, | 我以前应招入伍过 |
[36:25] | so they gave me a… | 所以他们给了我一个 |
[36:28] | platoon, I guess you could call it. | 排吧 |
[36:31] | Dan was in it. | 丹也在其中 |
[36:33] | We got separated. | 我们被打散了 |
[36:37] | I guess you can figure where this is headed. | 你应该猜得到后面的剧情了 |
[36:48] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[36:50] | I’m the one that brought him to war. | 是我带他参战的 |
[36:54] | I’m the one who sent him to die. | 是我送他去死的 |
[36:57] | I don’t even know what they did to him. | 我都不知道他们对他做了什么 |
[37:01] | The angels took them. | 天使抓走了他们 |
[37:04] | We never found the bodies. | 我们没能找到尸体 |
[37:08] | I never figured | 我从不觉得 |
[37:10] | I’d be any kind of a father to a child. | 我能做一个孩子的父亲 |
[37:16] | But Daniel…. | 但丹尼尔 |
[37:20] | …was the best thing in my life. | 曾是我人生之光 |
[37:32] | I always assumed that war’d kill me, too, | 我一直以为那场战争也会要我的命 |
[37:36] | but it didn’t. | 但却没有 |
[37:40] | I guess lately, I’ve — | 近来我 |
[37:42] | I’ve been looking for other options. | 我就在寻找其他途径 |
[37:47] | The Hunting. | 猎魔 |
[37:51] | It ends the same. | 结局是一样的 |
[37:55] | No. | 不 |
[37:58] | You are not allowed to give up on me. | 你不能放弃我 |
[38:03] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[38:06] | I don’t know any other way to live. | 我不知道别的生活方式了 |
[38:13] | Then we’ll find one. | 那我们就找个方式 |
[38:21] | Well, I talked to Maggie. | 我跟玛姬谈过了 |
[38:22] | Says she can’t wait to get back in the saddle. | 她说她等不及再出战了 |
[38:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:27] | Well, she learned from the best, huh? | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[38:32] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[38:36] | We, uh — We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:41] | Yeah, thank you again. | 再次感谢你们 |
[38:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:45] | Okay, so, uh, | 好 |
[38:47] | the key is under the garden gnome. | 钥匙在花园地精下面 |
[38:49] | And you’re sure she doesn’t mind? | 她真不介意吗 |
[38:51] | No. Donna says her cabin is your cabin. | 当然 唐娜说她的小屋就是你的 |
[38:53] | Take as much time as you need. | 需要多少时间都行 |
[38:55] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[39:02] | – Yeah? – Listen, | -嗯 -听着 |
[39:04] | those things I said before — | 我之前说的那些话 |
[39:06] | Bobby, forget about it. | 鲍比 别提了 |
[39:08] | No, no. I… | 不 我 |
[39:11] | This job is no picnic. | 这工作不轻松 |
[39:15] | I don’t know that I ever really had it in me. | 我不知道我是否真有这个能力 |
[39:18] | But you do. | 但你有 |
[39:24] | We’ll — We’ll just be a few weeks. | 我们就去几周 |
[39:25] | As soon as Bobby’s back on his feet — | 等鲍比伤好了 |
[39:26] | Hey, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:29] | If you need anything — | 如果你需要什么 |
[39:31] | anything, I’m just half a day’s drive — | 无论什么 我半天就能开回来 |
[39:33] | Mom, go. All right? Be happy. | 妈妈 去吧 开心点 |
[40:01] | Garth? It’s Dean. Here’s the deal — | 盖思 是迪恩 是这样的 |
[40:03] | Yeah, that’s right — super-charged monsters. | 没错 超级怪物 |
[40:06] | Yeah, a whole new breed. | 嗯 新物种 |
[40:08] | So, I know things are crazy right now, | 我知道现在情况很疯狂 |
[40:09] | but you got to listen to me. | 但你得听我说 |
[40:11] | We got to stay safe, use the buddy system. | 注意安全 用伙伴系统 |
[40:14] | All right. Spread the word. | 好 把话传出去 |
[40:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:22] | That’s, uh — That’s everybody. | 都提醒到了 |
[40:24] | Traps for Hunters. | 猎人陷阱 |
[40:25] | Friggin’ awesome. | 真是好极了 |
[40:32] | – Dean — – I know, I know. | -迪恩 -我知道 |
[40:34] | Not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[40:36] | It’s Michael. It’s all Michael. | 是米迦勒 都是他干的 |
[40:40] | You know, I’ve been trying to — | 我一直在尽力 |
[40:41] | not forget, but to move on | 虽然不忘记 但要放下 |
[40:45] | from what I — from what we — | 放下我 我们 |
[40:48] | from what he did. | 他做的事 |
[40:50] | And I got to be honest, I was — I was… | 老实说 我 |
[40:52] | starting to feel like myself again. | 又开始找回自己了 |
[40:56] | Almost. | 就差一点 |
[40:59] | – So we’ll work harder. – How, Sam? | -那我们就更努些 -怎么努力 萨姆 |
[41:02] | You get sleep three hours of sleep a night. | 你一晚上才睡三小时 |
[41:04] | All right, then — then — then I’ll sleep two. | 那我就睡两小时 |
[41:08] | Dean, we’re going to find Michael, | 迪恩 我们会找到米迦勒的 |
[41:11] | and when we do, | 到时候 |
[41:13] | we will kill him. | 我们就杀了他 |
[41:15] | How? | 怎么杀 |
[41:17] | I don’t know. We’ll — We’ll — | 我不知道 |
[41:18] | We’ll track down Dark Kaia and her spear. | 我们去找到黑凯雅和她的矛 |
[41:20] | We’ll — | 我们 |
[41:21] | We’ll find something. | 我们会有办法的 |
[41:27] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |