时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know, my brother thinks you can be saved. | 我弟弟认为你可以被拯救 |
[00:04] | You don’t believe that. | 你不信 |
[00:05] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[00:06] | And it comes to killing you, | 有一天要杀了你 |
[00:07] | I’ll be the one to do it. | 我会亲自动手 |
[00:11] | No. | 不 |
[00:13] | I just need your power. | 我只需要你的力量 |
[00:19] | I know this must be so hard without your grace, | 我知道这肯定很难 没有了能量 |
[00:21] | but you can get past this. | 但你可以撑过去的 |
[00:26] | You did good, kid. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[00:27] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[00:28] | You’re pretty smart sometimes. | 你有时候还挺聪明的 |
[00:33] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[00:36] | I don’t understand how Lucifer could die | 我不明白为什么路西法死了 |
[00:38] | and I could live… | 我却活着 |
[00:41] | …how I would let Lucifer possess me. | 我怎么会允许路西法附身我 |
[00:44] | You were in a lot of pain. | 你当时很痛苦 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna find out who killed my family. | 我要查明是谁杀了我的家人 |
[00:47] | I thought I saw something, but I was wrong. | 我以为自己看到了什么 但我错了 |
[00:52] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[00:53] | I think you do. | 我认为你知道 |
[00:58] | I know I’ve got issues. | 我知道我有问题 |
[01:01] | It’s not like I want to do this, okay? | 我也不想这么做的 |
[01:04] | I need to. | 但我必须做 |
[01:06] | I know I should stop. | 我知道我该停下的 |
[01:09] | It’s just that… | 但是 |
[01:12] | these feelings afterward… | 事后的感觉 |
[01:17] | I hate. | 我讨厌 |
[01:21] | I hate | 我讨厌 |
[01:24] | that it feels so good. | 这感觉如此美妙 |
[01:29] | Anyway, I know I’ve taken up too much of your time. | 好了 我知道我已经耽搁你太久了 |
[01:35] | If you say you can’t tell me | 如果你说你不能告诉我 |
[01:37] | what Arty told you during confession, I accept that. | 阿蒂在忏悔时对你说了什么 我能接受 |
[01:41] | Of course, he was the only witness to my family’s murder, | 当然 他是我家人被杀一案的唯一目击者 |
[01:44] | but I understand you got your vows to keep and all that, | 但我理解你还得遵守誓言什么的 |
[01:46] | but… | 但是 |
[01:50] | You really shoulda helped me. | 你真的该帮助我的 |
[01:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:56] | So you brought this on yourself. | 这是你自作自受 |
[02:00] | But, look, I will take some of your advice. | 但是 我会接受你的建议 |
[02:03] | Perhaps… | 或许 |
[02:05] | Perhaps the peace I’m looking for | 或许我所寻求的安宁 |
[02:07] | does lie in the power of prayer. | 的确存在于祷告的力量中 |
[02:11] | And I do agree with you, Padre. | 我也同意你的话 牧师 |
[02:13] | There is a Devil, | 魔鬼的确存在 |
[02:15] | and we should try to fight him. | 我们要努力抵抗他 |
[02:19] | Sometimes we just can’t. | 但有时就是做不到 |
[02:24] | Hang in there. | 挂着吧[坚持住] |
[03:17] | – What’s taking so long? – I don’t know. | -怎么这么久 -我不知道 |
[03:19] | Whatever’s going on with Jack is probably complicated. | 杰克的毛病大概很复杂 |
[03:22] | Yeah, but, I mean, weird stuff happens to kids all the time. | 但孩子经常会闹怪病 |
[03:24] | They get coughs, bloody noses. | 咳嗽 流鼻血 |
[03:29] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[03:31] | I — I did what I could, but I don’t — | 我尽力了 但我不… |
[03:35] | I — I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我不知道他的问题出在哪 |
[03:38] | But you can figure it out, right? | 但你可以查明吧 |
[03:42] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:44] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:50] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[03:58] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[04:05] | Look, could you just get him inside? | 可以送他进去吗 |
[04:06] | Sir, I just need some basic information. | 先生 我需要了解点基本信息 |
[04:08] | That’s the procedure. | 这是手续 |
[04:09] | I do the work-up, then I take him back. | 我收录信息 然后带他进去 |
[04:11] | Okay, the basic information is he’s sick. | 好吧 基本信息就是他病了 |
[04:12] | Do you see anyone here who isn’t? | 你看到这里有没病的人吗 |
[04:16] | His full name, please. | 他的全名 |
[04:19] | You do know his name, right? | 你知道他的名字吧 |
[04:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:26] | Uh, uh, Kline. Jack Kline. | 克莱恩 杰克·克莱恩 |
[04:30] | K-l-i-n-e. | 克-莱-恩 |
[04:33] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[04:33] | Come on. Is that important? | 拜托 这重要吗 |
[04:35] | What did you say your relationship is to the patient? | 你说你和病人是什么关系来着 |
[04:37] | May 18th. | 5月18日 |
[04:39] | Date of birth — May 18th. | 生日 5月18日 |
[04:43] | 2000 — ’99. | 2000…99年 |
[04:45] | 2000. | 2000年 |
[04:49] | Family medical history? | 家族病史 |
[04:50] | Let’s start with the father. | 先说父亲 |
[04:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:54] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[04:58] | He was stabbed through the heart, and he exploded. | 他心脏被捅穿 然后爆炸了 |
[05:02] | Okay, you know what? We don’t have time for this. | 好吧 我们没时间瞎闹了 |
[05:04] | All right, he’s sick. His name is Jack Kline. | 他病了 他叫杰克·克莱恩 |
[05:06] | His father exploded. | 他父亲爆炸了 |
[05:07] | There, you’ve got all the basics. | 好了 基本信息全了 |
[05:08] | Now what does he need to do to see a doctor? | 他需要怎么样才能去见医生 |
[05:10] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[05:12] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[05:15] | It’s all right, Jack. Hang in there, buddy. | 没事的 杰克 撑着点 |
[05:18] | Jack, hey, we’re right here, buddy. | 杰克 我们在呢 |
[05:19] | He’s in good hands. Don’t worry. | 我们会照顾他的 别担心 |
[05:27] | So, there’s — there’s been… | 那个… |
[05:28] | Uh, he’s been coughing. There’s been blood. | 他一直在咳嗽 咳血 |
[05:29] | Okay, gentlemen, | 好了先生们 |
[05:30] | – can you at least wait outside, please? – It’s been going on for a while. | -请你们出去等 -已经有一段日子了 |
[05:31] | What’s happened? Is he gonna be okay? | 怎么回事 他会没事吧 |
[05:32] | – The doctor will handle it. – Okay. | -医生会处理的 -好 |
[05:34] | Jack, we’re right here! | 杰克 我们就在这里 |
[06:25] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[06:28] | Hello. Diane Fargo. | 你好 黛安·法格 |
[06:30] | Hey, yeah. | 你好 |
[06:31] | Yeah, you weren’t easy to track down. | 找你还真不容易 |
[06:35] | I left Pike Creek six years ago. | 我六年前离开了派克河 |
[06:37] | I’m working at the Tribune here in Wilmington. | 我在威明顿市的《论坛报》工作 |
[06:39] | – What can I get you? – Coffee, please. | -需要什么 -咖啡 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Well, thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[06:43] | I didn’t think you were gonna remember who I am. | 我以为你不会记得我了 |
[06:46] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[06:48] | I spoke to you the morning after your family was… | 你家人被…的次日早晨我跟你说过话 |
[06:51] | Slaughtered. | 屠杀 |
[06:56] | And then you left town. | 然后你就离镇了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, just… | 是啊 |
[07:01] | I couldn’t stay, you know? Too much baggage. | 我无法待在那里 太沉重了 |
[07:05] | I had to rebuild. | 我得去重建生活 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:10] | My ex-neighbor, Arty Nielsen, was killed a few weeks ago. | 我的前邻居 阿蒂·尼尔森 几周前被杀了 |
[07:15] | – Really? – Yeah, so… | -真的 -嗯 |
[07:17] | just brought back all kinds of bad memories, you know, | 又让我想起了很多不快的事 |
[07:20] | and, uh, I was just looking for some answers. | 我想寻找些答案 |
[07:25] | To…? | 什么答案 |
[07:26] | My family. | 我家人的事 |
[07:28] | The case was never solved. | 那桩案子没结 |
[07:30] | The one witness was Arty, | 唯一的目击者就是阿蒂 |
[07:31] | and he said that he saw someone leaving my house | 他说 凶案那晚 他看到了有人 |
[07:35] | the night of the murders, | 离开我家 |
[07:36] | and then he changed his story. | 然后又改了说法 |
[07:38] | It happens. | 这是时有的事 |
[07:40] | People say things in the heat of the moment, | 人们一脑热说了些话 |
[07:42] | and then realize they’re not so sure. | 事后又不确定了 |
[07:44] | Even you gave up on the story. | 你都放弃了报道 |
[07:49] | There was almost no evidence at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场几乎毫无证据 |
[07:52] | The cops had zero to say to me. | 警察都没什么可告诉我的 |
[07:54] | I even played with the idea you did it, but you… | 我甚至考虑过可能是你 但 |
[07:56] | Well, I was getting hammered at the Elks Lodge that night. | 我那晚在埃克斯旅馆喝得酩酊大醉 |
[08:00] | So…I moved on. | 所以我就翻篇了 |
[08:06] | Yeah, well, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:09] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[08:10] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[08:13] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[08:14] | As — As soon as I figure out what happened that night, | 等我搞清楚那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[08:17] | these demons will disappear. | 我的心魔就会消失 |
[08:21] | Look, you were a crime reporter, right? | 你是个犯罪记者 是吧 |
[08:24] | So you’ve got to know all the beat cops in Pike Creek. | 那你肯定知道派克河的所有巡警 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[08:30] | Okay, do you happen to remember who was assigned | 那你记得那晚在我们那片 |
[08:31] | to my neighborhood that night? | 巡逻的是谁吗 |
[08:35] | – I think so. – All right. | -应该记得 -嗯 |
[08:37] | I’m…pretty sure | 我记得是 |
[08:40] | it was Frank — Frank Kellogg. | 弗兰克 弗兰克·凯洛格 |
[08:43] | Frank Kellogg. | 弗兰克·凯洛格 |
[08:44] | Last I heard, he was doing private security up in Montauk. | 据我所知 他去了蒙托克做私人安保 |
[08:49] | Frank Kellogg, Montauk. | 弗兰克·凯洛格 蒙托克 |
[09:01] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[09:03] | When Jack became human, I was worried, you know, | 杰克变成人后 我还担心 |
[09:04] | given what we do, that — that something would happen to him, | 他会因为我们的职业受伤 |
[09:06] | but I thought it’d be a vampire or a ghoul, | 比如被吸血鬼 或食尸鬼所伤 |
[09:09] | not a friggin’ cough. | 而不是咳嗽 |
[09:11] | He’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[09:15] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[09:16] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[09:17] | So, um… | 那么 |
[09:20] | What do we know? | 都知道什么情况 |
[09:21] | Well, I can tell you what we don’t know. | 我可以告诉你我们不知道什么 |
[09:23] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 这听上去可不妙 |
[09:24] | Jack’s test results all came back negative. | 杰克的所有测试结果均呈阴性 |
[09:27] | That’s great, right? | 这是好事吧 |
[09:29] | Well, Jack — he’s very ill. | 杰克 病得很重 |
[09:32] | We’re just not sure what we’re up against. | 但我们不清楚具体是为什么 |
[09:34] | You just said his tests came back negative. | 你刚说测试结果均呈阴性啊 |
[09:36] | Well, those tests, but we have to run more tests. | 那些测试是的 我们还得继续做测试 |
[09:38] | More tests? | 继续做 |
[09:39] | Yes, until we can figure out what’s happening to him. | 是的 直到我们搞清楚他到底怎么了 |
[09:41] | What is happening to him right now? | 他现在到底是怎么了 |
[09:44] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[09:49] | Jack’s in total systemic failure. | 杰克的系统全面崩溃了 |
[09:52] | His body’s in the process of shutting down. | 他的身体在慢慢衰竭 |
[10:06] | Lemme ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[10:08] | How much longer are we gonna give this? | 我们还要等多久 |
[10:10] | How many more tests are there gonna be? | 还要做多少测试 |
[10:12] | My opinion? I think we’re done here. | 我觉得 没什么好做的了 |
[10:15] | Yeah, that was kinda my opinion, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[10:16] | I mean, this place, we tried, | 我们试过这里了 |
[10:17] | but they’ve never seen anything like Jack, | 但他们没见过杰克这样的人 |
[10:19] | and we can’t exactly tell them what he is. | 我们又不能明说 |
[10:23] | Then let’s get him out of here. | 那我们带他走吧 |
[10:24] | Let’s bring him home. Let’s do what we do. | 带他回家 按我们的办法来 |
[10:26] | Let’s find a way. | 想个主意 |
[10:29] | Hell, I was even thinkin’ maybe Rowena… | 我甚至考虑了罗威娜 |
[10:32] | Already called her. | 我都打给她了 |
[10:42] | Uh, what — What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:44] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:46] | You can’t expect him to hit the street with nothing on | 他总不能只穿件病号服就上街 |
[10:47] | but a hospital gown, his ass hanging out. | 屁股露在外面 |
[10:49] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不能去 |
[10:51] | We’re just getting a second opinion. | 我们想找别的医生看看 |
[10:53] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[10:57] | We’re getting a second opinion. | 我们要去找别的医生看看 |
[11:00] | If he leaves the hospital, | 如果他离开医院 |
[11:02] | we are no longer responsible for him. | 我们就不再为他负责了 |
[11:03] | You and he have to acknowledge | 你和他得承认 |
[11:04] | that you’re leaving against medical advice. | 你们的离开是有违医嘱的 |
[11:06] | – Fine. – We’re leaving. | -好 -我们走了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, there’s just no talkin’ to him when he gets like this. | 他脾气一上来真劝不住 |
[11:14] | – Thanks for coming. – I got here quick as I could. | -谢谢你来 -我尽快赶过来了 |
[11:16] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:18] | Well, uh… | 这个嘛… |
[11:19] | I brought the Book of the Damned. | 我带来了《诅咒之书》 |
[11:21] | Which, uh, you stole. | 你偷的 |
[11:24] | Which I borrowed amidst the ruckus | 我借的 趁着那些人 |
[11:27] | of all those folks arriving from the other world, | 从另一个世界过来时的混乱 |
[11:29] | but we can talk about that later. | 但这事回头再说吧 |
[11:31] | Just how sick is Dean? | 迪恩病得多重 |
[11:33] | Yeah, about that, um… | 这个嘛… |
[11:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:37] | Is this a trick? | 你是骗我的吗 |
[11:39] | Samuel, I thought we were beyond this. | 萨穆埃尔 我以为我们不耍这种心眼了 |
[11:41] | Somebody is sick, all right, but… | 的确有人病了 但是 |
[11:44] | Listen, I-I don’t know how well you got to know | 听着 我不知道你有多了解 |
[11:45] | our — our — our friend Jack | 我们的朋友杰克 |
[11:47] | with everything that was going on when you were here, | 因为你来的时候 情况挺混乱的 |
[11:49] | but we’ve sort of been taking care of him, | 但我们一直在照顾他 |
[11:52] | and, uh, he’s, um… | 他是 |
[11:56] | Lucifer’s son. | 路西法的儿子 |
[11:59] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[11:59] | No, no, no. Stop, stop. He’s a great kid. | 不不 停下 他是个好孩子 |
[12:02] | His mother was a fantastic human being, | 他妈妈是个好人类 |
[12:04] | a-a-and he wanted nothing to do with Lucifer, | 他完全不想跟路西法扯上关系的 |
[12:08] | w-who is dead, as you know. | 而且你也知道 他死了 |
[12:10] | I hope he’s rotting. | 我希望他烂成渣 |
[12:11] | Yes, but Lucifer stole Jack’s grace, | 嗯 但路西法偷了杰克的能量 |
[12:13] | so he’s powerless now, | 所以他现在没法力了 |
[12:14] | and — and something’s going on with him, and he might die. | 他有点不对劲 他可能会死 |
[12:17] | Oh, splendid! The sooner the better! | 太棒了 越早越好 |
[12:20] | From what I know of the father, | 就我对他父亲的了解 |
[12:21] | the world will be better off without the son. | 他儿子死了对这世界才好呢 |
[12:23] | You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[12:29] | We’re all still figuring that out. | 我们都还在琢磨这个呢 |
[12:36] | I’m Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[12:37] | And I know people have a lot of strong feelings | 我知道人们对我父亲都很 |
[12:40] | about my father, but I’m — | 厌恶 但我 |
[12:43] | I’m trying hard not to be like him. | 我在努力不像他那样 |
[12:49] | Sam and Dean, they — they say such nice things about you. | 萨姆和迪恩 他们说了不少你的好话 |
[12:53] | They do? | 是吗 |
[12:54] | You saved all of us — from Apocalypse World. | 你救了我们大家 从天启世界回来 |
[12:58] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[13:01] | So, before you go, | 你走之前 |
[13:03] | I — I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[13:06] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:12] | Hey, buddy. Hey. You’re all right. | 哥们 你没事的 |
[13:16] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[13:21] | Possim rei huius cognoscere causas… | [咒语] |
[13:29] | Possim rei huius cognoscere causas… | [咒语] |
[13:47] | How am I? | 我怎么样了 |
[14:00] | And? | 怎么样 |
[14:01] | It’s as I suspected. | 我猜的没错 |
[14:03] | A nephilim, for all its power, | 拿非利人虽然厉害 |
[14:05] | is an unnatural presence. | 却是不自然的存在 |
[14:06] | Part human, part angel… | 半人 半天使 |
[14:08] | It — It doesn’t quite fit. It’s delicate. | 这不合适 很容易出问题 |
[14:11] | Its grace is what holds it in balance, | 能量保持着他的平衡 |
[14:13] | and when Jack’s grace was taken from him, | 杰克的能量被吸走后 |
[14:16] | his being fell into chaos. | 他的生理也混乱了 |
[14:17] | The — The cells are gobbling each other up. | 他的细胞在彼此吞噬 |
[14:21] | Well, if it’s grace he needs, he can have mine. | 如果他需要能量 那我可以给他我的 |
[14:24] | No, dear, it won’t do. | 不 亲爱的 那不行 |
[14:27] | Jack is part archangel. | 杰克是半大天使 |
[14:29] | He needs a much stronger force | 他需要更强大的力量 |
[14:31] | and probably some kind of magic, | 或许还需要魔法 |
[14:33] | and he needs it quick. | 而且得尽快 |
[14:34] | – How quick? – I don’t… | -多快 -我不… |
[14:36] | I don’t exactly know, but he’s enterin’ a critical phase. | 我也说不准 但他的情况已经危急了 |
[14:40] | Sometimes he’ll look just fine, | 有时候他看上去会好好的 |
[14:41] | but then his body will give way and… | 但转眼间他的身体会衰竭 |
[14:45] | it’ll be the end of him. | 他就完了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, no. | 不 |
[15:12] | Wasn’t sure which one you thought would be the best one. | 不确定你觉得哪个最好 |
[15:16] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 别 别 |
[15:19] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[15:26] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:30] | Evening yourself. | 你也好 |
[15:33] | You’re out here alone? | 你就一个人 |
[15:34] | That’s sort of dangerous, isn’t it? | 这有点危险吧 |
[15:40] | Weird! That sounded weird. | 奇怪 这话太奇怪了 |
[15:42] | I just meant be safe. | 我只是提醒你注意安全 |
[15:44] | Just hadda use my phone. I’m headed back in. | 我得打个电话 我这就回去 |
[15:48] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[15:50] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[15:59] | Did you wanna come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[16:04] | Meet my friends…? | 见见我的朋友 |
[16:06] | That sounds awesome, | 那不错啊 |
[16:09] | but it’s a nice night, and it’s so loud in there. | 但今晚夜色很美 里面又好吵 |
[16:13] | I know. That’s the best part. | 是啊 这最棒了 |
[16:16] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来嘛 会好玩的 |
[16:26] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[16:28] | …what? | 什么 |
[16:29] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[16:32] | Now! | 快走 |
[16:35] | Go! | 快跑 |
[17:00] | Hey, pal. I brought you some carbs. | 哥们 给你拿吃的来了 |
[17:02] | You, uh… | 你… |
[17:04] | You goin’ somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[17:07] | Thought I’d go to Vegas. Maybe Tahiti. | 我想去拉斯维加斯 或许大溪地 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[17:15] | You think this is the best time? | 你觉得现在时机合适吗 |
[17:17] | Pretty sure it is. | 就是的 |
[17:22] | Listen, Jack — | 听着 杰克 |
[17:23] | Since I’ve been alive, | 自从我出生 |
[17:23] | everyone assumed I would be this special “person” | 大家都以为我会是个特别的”人” |
[17:27] | who goes on forever. | 能永生不死 |
[17:29] | Only now it looks like forever | 但现在看来永生 |
[17:30] | might be a couple of weeks, so — | 只剩几周了 所以 |
[17:33] | We don’t know that. | 这还未必 |
[17:35] | What I do know is I’m done being special. | 我只知道 我不想再特别了 |
[17:39] | Before my life is over, | 我的生命结束前 |
[17:41] | I want to live it. | 我想好好活一把 |
[17:44] | I-I just want a chance to… | 我想有个机会 |
[17:47] | get a tan… | 晒晒黑 |
[17:50] | to see a hockey game… | 或是看冰球赛 |
[17:53] | get a parking ticket… | 或是吃张停车罚单 |
[17:56] | …get bored… | 或是觉得无聊 |
[17:59] | and when it’s all over… | 都做完了 |
[18:02] | die. | 就死去 |
[18:07] | So that’s your plan, huh? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[18:10] | I don’t want to waste time arguing. | 我不想浪费时间跟你吵 |
[18:13] | I know you disagree. | 我知道你不同意 |
[18:14] | Did I say I disagree? | 我那么说了吗 |
[18:18] | …and how likely do you think that is? | 你觉得可能性有多大 |
[18:20] | Because no Hunter I’ve spoken to has heard of anything. | 因为我问过的猎人都没听说过什么 |
[18:23] | …I know you’re not speakin’ to me, Magda, | 我知道你不跟我说话了 玛格达 |
[18:25] | basically no one is speakin’ to me, | 基本上没人跟我说话了 |
[18:27] | but I have a situation. | 但我有困难了 |
[18:29] | There’s a wee nephilim I know who’s ailing… | 我认识的一个拿非利人要不行了 |
[18:33] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[18:35] | the bunker’s vault has a number of Enochian texts on archangels, | 地堡的资料库里有几份关于大天使的天使语文件 |
[18:38] | but nothing on their half-human offspring. | 但没有关于他们的半人后代的 |
[18:42] | And I’ve spoken to some of the greatest minds in witchcraft, | 我问过了一些最伟大的巫师 |
[18:44] | and they all say there’s nothing that’ll help Jack. | 他们都说什么都帮不了杰克 |
[18:47] | Well, then, they’re not the greatest minds, are they? | 那他们就算不上最伟大的了 是吧 |
[18:50] | Well, I just got off the phone with Ketch. | 我刚跟凯奇打过电话 |
[18:52] | Um, he’s got a line on a shaman. | 他找到了一个萨满巫师 |
[18:54] | A shaman? | 萨满 |
[18:55] | Yeah, the British Men of Letters | 对 英国记录者 |
[18:57] | used to use him — as a consultant. | 以前找他当过顾问 |
[18:59] | Whenever they needed to “solve the unsolvable” — | 每当他们需要解”不可解”的事时 |
[19:01] | he was their guy. | 就会找他 |
[19:03] | He’s an expert in mysticism — | 他是神秘学专家 |
[19:05] | esoteric divinity. | 隐秘神学专家 |
[19:08] | I mean, Ketch says the Brits swore by him. | 凯奇说英国人对他很推崇 |
[19:10] | Ketch “says.” | 凯奇说 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:14] | His name is “Sergei,” I-I got a location, | 他叫塞尔盖 我拿到了地址 |
[19:16] | and Ketch says he’ll set up a meeting. | 凯奇说可以给我们安排见面 |
[19:21] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[19:23] | You and Dean need to stay here with, uh… | 你和迪恩留下 |
[19:27] | Jack, hey. | 杰克 |
[19:29] | W-What are you, uh — | 你怎么… |
[19:30] | We’re — We’re headed out. | 我们要出去 |
[19:33] | You’re, uh… | 你… |
[19:36] | Where? | 去哪 |
[19:37] | We’re takin’ Baby for some exercise. | 我们开宝贝车出去兜风 |
[19:40] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:03] | Why don’t you drive? | 你来开吧 |
[20:04] | …what? | 什么 |
[20:05] | Dean, I-I don’t drive. | 迪恩 我不开车的 |
[20:08] | Now you do. | 你现在开了 |
[20:12] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[20:15] | That “R” is not for “race.” | R不是”赛车”的意思 |
[20:18] | Put it in park. | 挂到停车挡 |
[20:18] | – Okay. – Start it. | -好 -启动 |
[20:21] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[20:24] | There we go. | 好了 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:26] | D for “drive.” | D是”开车” |
[20:43] | – Okay. All right. – Okay, uh… | -好 -好吧 |
[20:45] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[20:49] | That… | 你… |
[20:49] | – Okay, look. – You know what? | -听着 -这样吧 |
[20:50] | – I’m not very good at this. – No, you’re doing just fine. | -我不太擅长这个 -你开得挺好的 |
[20:53] | Okay, try using one foot, not two, | 一只脚踩 别两只都踩 |
[20:55] | and, uh, just relax. | 放松 |
[20:57] | Take it smooth. Don’t overthink it. | 慢慢来 别多想 |
[20:59] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -开吧 -好 |
[21:04] | – See? Huh? – Yeah. | -是吧 -嗯 |
[21:07] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[21:10] | Let’s keep it in between the lines. | 沿着两条线之间开 |
[21:12] | – There we go. That’s… – Okay, okay. | -这就对了 -好 |
[21:14] | All right. | 好啊 |
[21:31] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[21:34] | It’s like I’m you. | 我就像是你 |
[21:35] | No, it’s not. | 才不像呢 |
[21:38] | – Okay. – Eyes on the road. | -好吧 -看着路 |
[21:44] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错吧 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:02] | This is the best day ever! | 今天最棒了 |
[22:13] | You know what? There’s nobody around. | 知道吗 周围没人 |
[22:14] | Why don’t you open it up a little bit? | 你提提速吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[22:20] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[22:23] | If this “Sergei” has anything even remotely useful to offer, | 如果这个塞尔盖真能说出点什么有用的 |
[22:26] | I’ll call. | 我就打电话回来 |
[22:27] | Yo, Cass, wait. | 小卡 等等 |
[22:30] | Are you sure you wanna handle this alone? | 你真想一个人去吗 |
[22:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[22:38] | I feel the need to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[22:40] | And I think Dean’s right. | 我觉得迪恩是对的 |
[22:41] | We can’t afford to overlook any possibility. | 我们不能忽视任何可能性 |
[22:48] | He seems to be taking this particularly hard. | 他似乎格外难过 |
[22:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:59] | Yeah, he — he, uh, | 他 |
[23:00] | was pretty rough on Jack at the beginning, and… | 起初对杰克挺凶的 |
[23:05] | I don’t think he’s forgotten. | 我觉得他没忘记这一点 |
[23:09] | And I know he hasn’t forgiven himself. | 我知道他还没原谅自己 |
[23:12] | You know, he’s lost people, we’ve all lost people, | 他失去过人 我们都失去过人 |
[23:16] | but, um… | 但 |
[23:17] | This feels different. | 这感觉不一样 |
[23:23] | Losing, um… | 失去 |
[23:28] | a son… | 儿子 |
[23:31] | feels different. | 这感觉不一样 |
[23:57] | I can drive. | 我会开车了 |
[24:01] | Yeah, you can. | 是啊 |
[24:03] | No, for real. I’m a driver. | 不 真的 我是个司机了 |
[24:07] | Yeah, born with the wheel in your hand, right? | 是啊 生来就手握方向盘 是吧 |
[24:10] | All right, so what do you want to do next? | 好吧 接下来你想做什么 |
[24:13] | I know of a bar near here, little low on class, | 这附近有个酒吧 虽然格调不高 |
[24:15] | but high on hook-up potential. | 但容易泡到妹子 |
[24:17] | Personally, I’ve never missed at this place. Hm? | 个人而言 我在那里从未失手过 |
[24:20] | Actually, I’ve kind of got an idea. | 其实 我有个想法 |
[24:51] | Yeah? | 干吗 |
[24:53] | Frank Kellogg? | 弗兰克·凯洛格 |
[24:55] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:58] | Um, I just wanted to talk to you for a couple of minutes | 我想跟你聊会儿 |
[25:00] | about the night you came over to my house. | 关于你去我家的那晚 |
[25:03] | Pal, I been to a lot of houses. | 哥们 我去过很多人家 |
[25:05] | Yeah, but this was in Pike Creek. | 是在派克河的时候 |
[25:08] | When you were a cop. Nine years ago. | 你九年前 当警察的时候 |
[25:12] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[25:14] | No, I wasn’t there. Um… | 我当时没在 |
[25:16] | My wife and my son were there. | 我妻子和儿子在 |
[25:19] | Alone. | 只有他们 |
[25:21] | Until you showed up. | 直到你出现 |
[25:31] | So let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[25:52] | Well, bait and beer. | 鱼饵和啤酒 |
[25:55] | You are a cheap date. | 你真好糊弄 |
[25:58] | This certainly isn’t Tahiti. | 这可不是大溪地 |
[26:01] | You once told me you and your father did the exact same thing. | 你曾跟我说过 你和你父亲也做过这个 |
[26:05] | It was your happiest memory of him. | 说那是你对他最快乐的记忆 |
[26:08] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说啊 |
[26:10] | It was how you said it. | 我听你说话的语气 |
[26:13] | I could tell. | 听出来的 |
[26:19] | I guess my point is that… | 我想说的是 |
[26:23] | if I don’t make it… | 如果我撑不过来 |
[26:26] | The stuff I’d miss — it wouldn’t be things like Tahiti. | 我怀念的 不会是大溪地 |
[26:31] | Or the Taj Mahal. | 或泰姬陵 |
[26:37] | I’d miss more time with you. | 我会怀念跟你在一起的时光 |
[26:40] | I’m getting that life isn’t all these big, amazing moments. | 我是想说 生活不在于精彩的大时刻 |
[26:46] | It’s time together that matters. | 相聚的时光才最重要 |
[26:51] | Like this. | 就像现在 |
[26:55] | Well, who’d have thought hanging out with me | 谁能想到跟我一起出来 |
[26:57] | would make you sentimental? | 你还多愁善感起来了 |
[27:05] | I’ve had a good life, Dean. | 我这辈子过得不错 迪恩 |
[27:26] | Sergei? | 塞尔盖 |
[27:33] | Sergei?! | 塞尔盖 |
[27:45] | The angel Castiel? | 天使卡西迪奥 |
[27:48] | And who else? | 还有别人吗 |
[27:49] | Do you see anyone else? | 你还看到别人了吗 |
[27:52] | Is the Holy Fire really necessary? | 圣火真的有必要吗 |
[27:55] | Self-preservation makes many things necessary. | 为了自保什么都在所不惜 |
[28:02] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[28:13] | As for my curriculum vitae, | 至于我的简历 |
[28:16] | I’m passionately peripatetic. | 我是个很逍遥的人 |
[28:18] | No roots. | 不扎根 |
[28:19] | I’ve re-crossed the globe many, many times over. | 我巡游世界很多次了 |
[28:22] | Studying and observing the skills of myriad witches, | 研究 观察无数巫师的法术 |
[28:26] | and seers, holy men, et cetera. | 还有预言者 圣职人员等等 |
[28:31] | And what is it exactly you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[28:35] | Answer the unanswerable. | 回答无解的问题 |
[28:38] | No. | 不了 |
[28:39] | Know the unknowable. | 知道不可知之事 |
[28:43] | And I am first and foremost a healer. | 我最首要的 是个治愈者 |
[28:50] | And you know Ketch? | 你认识凯奇 |
[28:52] | We’ve never met face-to-face, | 我们并没见过面 |
[28:54] | but — our reputations are mutually stellar. | 但我们都美名远扬 |
[28:59] | I wouldn’t call Ketch “stellar.” | 凯奇可算不上 |
[29:03] | Then you have met him. | 那你是见过他了 |
[29:10] | But — back to this nephilim | 但是 这个你养的 |
[29:11] | you’ve been fostering… | 拿非利人 |
[29:13] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:14] | His name is Jack. | 他叫杰克 |
[29:16] | Well, “Jack” is in a pretty pickle. | 杰克现在可有大麻烦了 |
[29:20] | If what you’re telling me is right, his condition is dire. | 如果你说的没错 那他的情况不容乐观 |
[29:25] | Do you think it’s reversible? | 你觉得情况还可逆吗 |
[29:28] | Not as such, but… | 这样是不行的 但是 |
[29:32] | it can be shocked out of its progression | 可以激它一下 中止恶化 |
[29:35] | by a recharging agent. | 要使用补充剂 |
[29:37] | Think of it like you’re, uh, rebooting a computer. | 就像是重启电脑 |
[29:41] | And where would one find such a thing? | 这玩意要去哪找呢 |
[29:45] | First and foremost, a healer. | 都说了我首先是个治愈者 |
[29:52] | And… | 所以 |
[30:04] | Archangel grace? | 大天使能量 |
[30:06] | Vintage. From Gabriel. | 古董 来自加百列的 |
[30:09] | In trade for my home-brewed cloaking spell. | 拿我自制的隐形咒换来的 |
[30:12] | He used it to hide away in Monte Carlo. | 他用来藏在蒙特卡洛的 |
[30:15] | With porn stars, yes, I know the story. | 跟黄片明星 这事我知道 |
[30:19] | But this alone won’t do the trick. | 但光这个还不行 |
[30:24] | It must be administered | 必须同时 |
[30:25] | along with the precise recitation of a spell. | 准确念出一道咒语 |
[30:36] | And what is all this going to cost? | 这一切要多少钱 |
[30:40] | Don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[30:43] | I never take money. | 我从不要钱 |
[30:44] | My skills are exclusively for barter. | 我的技艺都是以物易物的 |
[30:48] | Then what is it that you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[30:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:56] | But… | 但是 |
[30:59] | tell the Winchesters they owe me. | 告诉温家兄弟他们欠我的 |
[31:07] | Well, Frank, how long you gonna hold out, man? | 弗兰克 你还要撑多久啊 |
[31:14] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[31:15] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[31:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:20] | Okay, um, well, | 好吧 |
[31:21] | let me just lay the scenario out for you one more time. | 我再跟你解释一遍 |
[31:25] | My ex-neighbor, Arty, | 我的前邻居阿蒂 |
[31:26] | said he saw someone coming out of my house | 说他看到凶案那晚有人 |
[31:29] | the night of the murder, right? | 从我家出来了 |
[31:31] | And then he changed his mind. | 然后他又改了说法 |
[31:33] | I didn’t — I didn’t buy it… | 我不信 |
[31:36] | …but, uh, he stuck to story number two | 但直到我出现 他一直坚持 |
[31:38] | till I came along. | 后来的说法 |
[31:45] | Paid him a visit. | 我去见了他 |
[31:48] | I was very, very persuasive. | 我很有说服力 |
[31:54] | You saw somebody leave my house, didn’t you? | 你看到有人离开我家了 是吧 |
[31:56] | – Didn’t you?! – It was a cop. | -是吧 -是个警察 |
[31:59] | So, Arty said when he told the cops what he saw, | 阿蒂说 他把他看到的事告诉警察后 |
[32:03] | they threatened him. | 他们威胁了他 |
[32:05] | They said, “Keep your mouth shut or else.” | 他们说 “闭好嘴 否则…” |
[32:07] | It was like those, uh — | 就像那种 |
[32:10] | what do you call it — cover up… | 怎么说的 掩盖 |
[32:12] | like they were protecting one of their own. | 就像他们在保护自己人 |
[32:15] | What does any of this have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[32:19] | Glad you asked, buddy. | 幸好你问了 |
[32:23] | I got in contact | 我联系了 |
[32:27] | with the reporter, | 那个记者 |
[32:29] | and she gave me the name of the beat cop | 她告诉了我 我们那片的 |
[32:31] | in our neighborhood, yeah, | 巡警 没错 |
[32:33] | a guy she couldn’t interview | 但她无法采访 |
[32:34] | ’cause he left town after the murders. | 因为凶案后他离开了小镇 |
[32:40] | See where I’m going with this? | 明白我什么意思了吧 |
[32:46] | I — Look, I don’t know what happened that night, | 我不知道那晚发生了什么 |
[32:49] | I — I — | 我 |
[32:50] | Y-Your wife | 你妻子 |
[32:52] | called the precinct. | 打给了警局 |
[32:54] | Thought she heard a prowler. | 说听到有小偷 |
[32:59] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[33:02] | I’m walking up the front path, | 我走前门的路 |
[33:04] | no back-up, | 也没后援 |
[33:06] | and suddenly from outta nowhere, there’s this guy. | 突然 不知哪里冒出个人 |
[33:10] | There’s this “Guy.” | 冒出个”人” |
[33:11] | He said his name was “Abraxas.” | 他说他叫”阿布拉克斯” |
[33:16] | – Abraxas. – The next thing I know, I’m back in the patrol car, | -阿布拉克斯 -紧接着我就回到了巡逻车上 |
[33:18] | and I’m — I’m covered in blood. | 我一身血 |
[33:21] | My wife’s blood. | 我妻子的血 |
[33:26] | And my baby’s blood. | 我儿子的血 |
[33:33] | “Abraxas.” | 阿布拉克斯 |
[33:37] | I know that name. | 我知道这名字 |
[33:41] | Lucifer knew that name. | 路西法知道这名字 |
[33:43] | Now, this — this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:46] | I was outta my head that night! | 我那晚精神状况不对 |
[33:48] | I — I wouldn’t kill anyone. | 我不会杀人的 |
[33:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:57] | I know. You were possessed. | 我知道 你被附身了 |
[33:59] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | You were possessed. | 你被附身了 |
[34:05] | Yeah, this — this — all this, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:21] | But this was the hand that murdered my family. | 但这是杀了我家人的手 |
[34:27] | And even if it wasn’t you — | 就算不是你 |
[34:32] | it was still you. | 也还是你 |
[34:36] | I can’t let that slide. | 我不能放过你 |
[34:39] | No. | 不 |
[34:40] | No, please. | 求你 不要 |
[34:42] | Please. No. | 不要 |
[34:45] | No. | 不要 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:47] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 抱歉了 弗兰克 |
[34:54] | No. | 不要 |
[34:56] | No! | 不要 |
[35:36] | This Sergei was legit. | 这个塞尔盖是货真价实的吗 |
[35:38] | I mean, he was definitely odd, but he seemed honest. | 他很奇怪 但看上去挺诚实的 |
[35:44] | So, we’re still not certain this is gonna work? | 我们还是不能确定这能行 |
[35:47] | No, we’re not certain, but… | 是不能确定 但 |
[35:50] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[35:54] | Are you ready, Jack? | 准备好了吗 杰克 |
[36:04] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:14] | All right. Here you go. | 好 给你 |
[36:25] | Potione hac, restitutus eris. | [咒语] |
[36:29] | Omnia erunt sicut erant! | [咒语] |
[37:07] | Something. | 我有感觉 |
[37:09] | Something good? | 好感觉吗 |
[37:13] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[37:18] | Definite improvement. | 绝对有改善 |
[37:21] | That’s great. | 那好啊 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:26] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[37:29] | Did you say the words right? | 你咒语念对了吗 |
[37:31] | I did! | 当然 |
[37:35] | – Jack. – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[37:36] | Say them again! | 再念一遍 |
[37:38] | Of course we followed the instructions, | 我们当然按指示来的 |
[37:40] | and Rowena performed the spell exactly as written, | 罗威娜也把咒语念对了 |
[37:43] | but he is worse. | 但他恶化了 |
[37:45] | He’s much worse. | 恶化多了 |
[37:47] | You need to come at once. | 你得马上过来 |
[37:48] | I am a shaman. I realign the harmonics of the universe. | 我是个萨满巫师 我恢复宇宙的和谐 |
[37:52] | I don’t make house calls. | 我不上门服务 |
[37:54] | Jack isn’t just another sick kid. | 杰克不是普通的患病孩子 |
[37:56] | This is the son of an archangel of the Lord, | 他可是上帝的大天使的儿子 |
[38:00] | who is much more ill now because of your “harmonics.” | 他因为你的”和谐” 病情加重了 |
[38:06] | And? | 那又如何 |
[38:08] | Science is sometimes trial and error. | 科学有时就是试错 |
[38:13] | Victory through experimentation. | 有试验才有胜利 |
[38:16] | This was an experiment? | 这是个试验吗 |
[38:19] | You never said that. | 你可没说 |
[38:22] | If Jack dies, I will find you. | 如果杰克死了 我会找到你的 |
[38:28] | You can try. | 你尽管试试吧 |
[38:49] | All right… | 好吧 |
[38:52] | I’m not very good at this, | 我不太擅长这个 |
[38:53] | but the priest said it would help, so, um… | 但牧师说这会有帮助的 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna try. | 那我试试吧 |
[39:03] | I say that I do the terrible things I do | 我说 我做这些坏事 |
[39:06] | because I couldn’t find who killed Sarah and Teddy. | 是因为我找不到杀莎拉和泰迪的人 |
[39:13] | And that once I did, I’d be free of this darkness | 一旦我找到了 我就能摆脱这黑暗 |
[39:16] | and this rage… | 和愤怒 |
[39:21] | …but I lied. | 但我撒谎了 |
[39:25] | Truth is… | 事实上 |
[39:32] | …I like doing these things, | 我喜欢这么做 |
[39:37] | and I don’t want to stop. | 我不想停手 |
[39:45] | I’m bonded to you and what you are. | 我与你 与你的本质深深相连 |
[39:48] | I mean, it’s — it’s — | 这… |
[39:50] | It’s how you first found me. | 这就是你当初为什么会找到我 |
[39:57] | I don’t know who I am | 如果我不是你 |
[40:00] | if I’m not you. | 我就迷失了 |
[40:03] | No consequences. | 没有后果 |
[40:04] | No pain. No sorrow. | 没有痛苦 没有悲伤 |
[40:07] | I want that back. | 我想要回那个 |
[40:09] | I want it back. | 我想要回来 |
[40:13] | I don’t want to feel now what I didn’t feel then. | 我现在不想感受我当时没感受的东西 |
[40:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:25] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[40:27] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[40:37] | I shouldn’t have done it. I shouldn’t have taken him out. | 我不该那么做的 我不该带他出去 |
[40:39] | It was what he wanted. | 那是他的愿望 |
[40:41] | I mean, we knew he was gonna get worse, regardless. | 我们知道他无论怎样都会恶化的 |
[40:44] | Yeah, but it was too risky. | 但还是太冒险 |
[40:46] | Yeah, but, Dean, life, all of it, is a risk. | 但迪恩 生命就是冒险 |
[40:51] | Jack knew that. | 杰克知道的 |
[40:52] | Possim rei huius cognoscere causas… | [咒语] |
[40:53] | And you made him happy. | 你让他很开心 |
[40:56] | You did more for him than any of us. | 你比我们为他做得更多 |
[41:08] | – So. – What can we do? | -怎么样 -我们怎么办 |
[41:14] | Watch over him. | 看着他 |
[41:15] | Stay by his side… | 守着他 |
[41:18] | as he dies. | 等他离去 |