时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Lucifer stole Jack’s grace. | 路西法偷了杰克的能量 |
[00:03] | I know this must be so hard without your grace, | 我知道这肯定很难 没有了能量 |
[00:05] | but you can get past this. | 但你可以撑过去的 |
[00:10] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[00:13] | Lily Sunder. | 莉莉·桑德 |
[00:14] | She was a professor of Apocalyptic Literature. | 她是天启文学教授 |
[00:16] | All my life, I dreamed about angels. | 我一辈子 都梦想着天使 |
[00:18] | I had a life, | 我本来 |
[00:20] | a wonderful life, | 有美好的生活 |
[00:22] | They took everything from me. | 他们夺走了我的一切 |
[00:24] | No! | 不 |
[00:28] | Ishim said you made some kind of pact, | 伊什姆说你做了什么交易 |
[00:30] | that you’re using dark magic. | 你用了黑魔法 |
[00:32] | I use their magic. | 我是用他们的魔法 |
[00:33] | Every time I use one of their spells, | 每次我用他们的咒语 |
[00:35] | a piece of my soul burns away. | 我的灵魂都会被烧去一点 |
[00:39] | It’s all right, Jack. | 没事的 杰克 |
[00:40] | Jack, hey, we’re right here, buddy. | 杰克 我们在呢 |
[00:41] | He’s in good hands. Don’t worry. | 我们会照顾他的 别担心 |
[00:42] | Jack’s in total systemic failure. | 杰克的系统全面崩溃了 |
[00:44] | His body’s in the process of shutting down. | 他的身体在慢慢衰竭 |
[00:47] | When Jack’s grace was taken from him, | 杰克的能量被吸走后 |
[00:49] | his being fell into chaos. | 他的生理也混乱了 |
[00:51] | The — The cells are gobbling each other up. | 他的细胞在彼此吞噬 |
[00:53] | Jack is part archangel. | 杰克是半大天使 |
[00:55] | He needs a much stronger force | 他需要更强大的力量 |
[00:57] | and probably some kind of magic, | 或许还需要魔法 |
[00:59] | and he needs it quick. | 而且得尽快 |
[01:04] | – Jack. – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[01:06] | – So. – What can we do? | -怎么样 -我们怎么办 |
[01:07] | Watch over him. | 看着他 |
[01:08] | Stay by his side… | 守着他 |
[01:10] | as he dies. | 等他离去 |
[01:22] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:23] | Take — Take it easy. Take it easy. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[01:24] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:31] | Please don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[01:33] | Maybe — | 或许 |
[01:36] | Maybe this is how things are supposed to be. | 或许 事情本就该如此 |
[01:40] | Don’t give me that “meant to be” crap. | 少跟我说什么”注定”的扯淡 |
[01:43] | This isn’t part of some damn plan. | 这不是什么大计划的一部分 |
[01:45] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[02:15] | Can you tell him… | 你能不能告诉他 |
[02:18] | it’s okay? | 没事的 |
[02:20] | Tell him yourself. | 你自己告诉他吧 |
[02:22] | He’ll be back in a minute. | 他很快就会回来的 |
[02:27] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[02:30] | …what happens next… | 我这样的人 |
[02:34] | for someone like me? | 接下来会怎样 |
[02:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:44] | Then it’s gonna be an adventure. | 那就是场冒险了 |
[02:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[03:02] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[03:07] | It’s not right, Cass, you know? | 这不对 小卡 |
[03:08] | It’s just — It’s not — | 这… |
[03:10] | What? | 什么 |
[03:12] | It’s not fair? | 不公平吗 |
[03:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[03:16] | But he needs you. | 但他需要你 |
[03:34] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[04:10] | Maybe we should…start thinking about next steps. | 或许我们该开始考虑接下来了 |
[04:18] | Wake and a bonfire, Hunter style. | 守灵 然后点篝火 猎人葬礼 |
[04:22] | It’s what Jack would’ve wanted. | 杰克也会想如此的 |
[04:26] | Sam, your brother’s in pain. | 萨姆 你弟弟很痛苦 |
[04:31] | Just let him be. | 让他去吧 |
[04:33] | If he needs his space, we’re gonna give it to him. | 他需要空间 我们别打扰他 |
[04:46] | This is Mary Winchester. | 这里是玛丽·温彻斯特 |
[04:48] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[04:51] | Hey, Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[04:52] | Sorry to lay this on your voicemail, but, uh… | 抱歉在语音留言里说这个 但 |
[04:57] | it’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[04:58] | He… | 他 |
[05:00] | He got sick, um, | 他病了 |
[05:04] | and he, uh — h-he died… | 然后他死了 |
[05:07] | this morning. | 就在今早 |
[05:09] | I would have called you sooner, but, um, it — | 我本该早点打的 但是 |
[05:11] | it happened so fast. | 发生的太快了 |
[05:14] | And we thought we could fix it, you know like always. | 而且我们本以为能解决的 就像以往 |
[05:19] | Anyway, Mom, I’m sorry. | 总之 妈妈 我很遗憾 |
[05:21] | I know how much he meant to you and, uh, to all of us. | 我知道你多在乎他 我们大家都是 |
[05:26] | Anyway, to tell you the truth, | 好了 老实说 |
[05:28] | it would really be nice to hear your voice. | 我很想听到你的声音 |
[05:30] | If you could, uh, just call us back. | 如果你可以 回个电话的话 |
[06:06] | Hey, you seen Sam? | 你看见萨姆了吗 |
[06:16] | How could you just let him leave, man? | 你怎么让他走了 |
[06:17] | You saw what he was like. | 你看到他的样子了 |
[06:19] | Dean, you said to give him space. | 迪恩 你说给他空间的 |
[06:21] | Yeah, space, in the bunker, | 是啊 空间 在地堡里 |
[06:23] | with us, not this. | 跟我们在一起 不是这样 |
[06:26] | Dean, look. | 迪恩 看 |
[06:41] | Tell me you didn’t make a deal. | 你不是做了协议吧 |
[06:42] | A — A — A deal? What? | 协议 什么 |
[06:44] | No. | 没有 |
[06:46] | I — | 我 |
[06:48] | I was trying to build a pyre. | 我是想搭个柴堆 |
[07:26] | I couldn’t — I-I couldn’t even do that for him. | 我连这个都不能为他做好 |
[07:32] | I should’ve done more. | 我该多做点的 |
[07:35] | – Sam — – I should have tried harder. | -萨姆 -我该更努力的 |
[07:36] | You know, I mean, everything we got — | 我们的一切资源 |
[07:39] | the spells, the lore — | 咒语 传说 |
[07:42] | what good is any of it if we couldn’t even save him? | 如果都救不了他 又有什么用 |
[07:45] | At least you were there for him. | 至少你陪伴了他 |
[07:49] | This doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对 |
[07:53] | It’s just not how I thought Jack’s story would end. | 我想象杰克的故事不是这样结束的 |
[07:58] | Yeah. None of us did. | 是啊 我们都是 |
[08:02] | The certainty…of death, | 死亡的确定性 |
[08:06] | even for angels, it’s always felt natural, | 即便对于天使 也是很自然的事 |
[08:08] | but this doesn’t. | 但这个不是 |
[08:13] | Jack being taken before his time. | 杰克这样早逝 |
[08:16] | I mean, taken before me. | 比我还早 |
[08:21] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[08:23] | Say goodbye… | 道别 |
[08:26] | …tomorrow. | 明天的 |
[08:29] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[08:31] | we get loaded. | 我们喝个大醉 |
[09:28] | For Jack! | 敬杰克 |
[09:56] | We did everything we could, right? | 我们已经尽全力了 是吧 |
[10:17] | Here’s to you, Jack… | 敬你 杰克 |
[10:21] | wherever you are. | 不管你在哪 |
[10:30] | Jack, take it easy. | 杰克 慢慢来 |
[10:31] | You don’t have to cram it all in at once, right? | 别一下都吃掉 |
[10:33] | Still no signal. | 还是没信号 |
[10:34] | Yeah, ’cause I told you, that app blows. | 是啊 我说了 那应用烂透了 |
[10:37] | I found this in the glove compartment. | 我在储物箱里发现了这个 |
[10:40] | Old school! | 老派 |
[10:41] | A real map. | 真地图 |
[10:42] | Let’s find our way to Dodge City. | 我们看看到道奇城怎么走吧 |
[10:44] | C’mere, Jack. I’m gonna teach you how to read a map. | 来 杰克 我教你看地图 |
[10:47] | So, rule number one — rule number one — | 第一条规则…第一条规则… |
[10:50] | rule number one — | 第一条规则… |
[10:51] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[10:52] | North is usually up. | 北一般在上面 |
[11:00] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[11:43] | Man, haven’t seen this stuff in years. | 好久没见过这玩意了 |
[11:45] | And what language is this technically in? | 这算是什么语言的 |
[11:48] | We’re not sure, but it’s — | 我们不确定 但 |
[11:49] | it’s written in cuneiform. | 是用楔形文字写的 |
[11:51] | Kevin was very thorough. | 凯文做事很彻底 |
[11:53] | Yeah. We kept it all — the translations, | 嗯 我们都留着呢 翻译 |
[11:56] | his notes on his translations, annotations. | 他关于翻译的笔记 注释 |
[11:58] | You name it. | 都有 |
[12:02] | Is this it? | 就这些吗 |
[12:03] | Uh, yeah, this is everything. | 嗯 都在这儿了 |
[12:06] | You think it’s possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[12:07] | I think so. Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:08] | Maybe what? | 什么可能 |
[12:12] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[12:13] | Dean, you remember Lily Sunder. | 迪恩 你记得莉莉·桑德吗 |
[12:16] | L– | 莉… |
[12:20] | You got old. | 你老了 |
[12:22] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[12:24] | An unfortunate side effect of giving up magic, I suppose. | 看来是放弃魔法的不幸副作用 |
[12:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[12:32] | – I called her. – You — | -我打给了她 -你 |
[12:37] | Okay. Last thing I remember | 好吧 我最后记得的是 |
[12:39] | was her killing a whole bunch of angels | 她杀了一群天使 |
[12:42] | to get revenge for her daughter. | 给自己的女儿报仇 |
[12:44] | She tried to kill you. | 她还想杀你呢 |
[12:45] | – Yeah. I remember. – That’s not — | -我记得 -那不是… |
[12:47] | Dean, listen, last night, | 迪恩 听着 昨晚 |
[12:49] | after about whiskey number five, it hit me. | 大概喝光第五瓶威士忌后 我想到了 |
[12:52] | I mean, we’ve torn through all the lore | 我们翻遍了所有传说 |
[12:54] | looking for a way to cure Jack, right? | 寻找治愈杰克的办法 是吧 |
[12:57] | But we’ve never looked through | 但我们从没翻过 |
[12:59] | Kevin’s angel tablet translations. | 凯文的天使石碑翻译 |
[13:01] | Yeah, ’cause they’re worthless. | 嗯 因为那个没用 |
[13:03] | I mean, Kevin translated them into — | 凯文把他们翻译成了 |
[13:05] | to crazy scribble only a prophet can read. | 只有先知看得懂的不知什么文字 |
[13:08] | And last I checked, we can’t exactly ask Donatello. | 据我所知 我们又不能去问多纳泰罗 |
[13:12] | Maybe I can read them. | 或许我可以读 |
[13:15] | Oh, so, what, now you’re a prophet? | 怎么 你还成先知了吗 |
[13:16] | She’s the next best thing. | 她是其次好的选择了 |
[13:18] | I mean, Lily is an angel expert who tapped into their magic | 莉莉是个天使专家 她以我们都不知道的方式 |
[13:21] | in ways we didn’t even know existed. | 使用了他们的魔法 |
[13:23] | So, if she can read the translations, | 如果她能读懂翻译 |
[13:24] | then maybe we can pull off a miracle. | 我们或许能成就奇迹 |
[13:26] | What kind of miracle? | 什么样的奇迹 |
[13:28] | A way to bring Jack home. | 想办法把杰克复活 |
[13:32] | Okay. Go for it. | 好啊 看吧 |
[13:41] | So, can you read — | 你能读… |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[13:52] | All right. Well, thanks for stopping by. | 好吧 多谢你来一趟 |
[13:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:56] | You can use my magic. | 你们可以用我的魔法 |
[13:57] | Your magic? | 你的魔法 |
[13:58] | The magic I used, as you so sensitively put it, | 我用来 就像你委婉地说的那样 |
[14:01] | to get revenge for my daughter. | 为我女儿复仇的魔法 |
[14:04] | You said your nephilim boy — Jack — | 你说你的拿非利人男孩 杰克 |
[14:07] | without his angel grace, his human body died? | 没有了天使能量 人类躯体就死去了 |
[14:11] | My magic draws power from the soul, the human soul. | 我的魔法是汲取灵魂的力量 人的灵魂 |
[14:15] | It could save him. | 这可以拯救他 |
[14:16] | You’d give your soul up? | 你愿放弃你的灵魂吗 |
[14:17] | Not my soul. His. | 不是我的 他的 |
[14:20] | Pass. | 不了 |
[14:22] | It’s not his entire soul, obviously. | 当然不是他全部的灵魂 |
[14:25] | How much of it? | 要多少 |
[14:27] | As long as he’s only using it to sustain his body, it won’t cost much. | 只要他只用来维系他的躯体 消耗就不会太高 |
[14:32] | He’ll never miss it. | 他不会察觉的 |
[14:33] | What are we even talking about? | 我们还谈个什么劲啊 |
[14:34] | I-It’s too late. Jack’s dead. | 太迟了 杰克都死了 |
[14:38] | His soul’s gone, right? | 他的灵魂也没了吧 |
[14:39] | Maybe not. If Jack is in Heaven, | 或许没有 如果杰克去了天堂 |
[14:43] | I might be able to pull his soul into his body. | 我或许能把他的灵魂拽进他身体里 |
[14:46] | It would only be for a few seconds. | 但只能维系几秒钟 |
[14:49] | That’s all the time I need. | 那对我来说足够了 |
[14:51] | If I can open the door, | 如果我能打开门 |
[14:53] | your boy can use my magic to stay alive. | 那男孩就能用我的魔法维系生命 |
[14:58] | Resurrection and a cure. | 复活还有治愈 |
[15:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:03] | And you would do all this for us, huh? | 你愿为我们做这一切 |
[15:06] | Eh, for what? Out of the kindness of your heart? | 为了什么 好心吗 |
[15:09] | No. But I’m willing to trade. | 不 但我愿做交易 |
[15:11] | Trade for what? | 交易什么 |
[15:12] | I’m old, and I’m dying. | 我老了 要死了 |
[15:15] | And when my life is over, | 等我的生命结束 |
[15:18] | I’m pretty certain I’m going to Hell. | 我确定我会下地狱 |
[15:21] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:22] | Well, I murdered a lot of angels. | 我杀了好多天使 |
[15:25] | I don’t expect them to welcome me with open arms. | 我不指望他们张开双臂欢迎我 |
[15:29] | So, if you want my help… | 所以 如果你们要我帮忙 |
[15:34] | …get me into Heaven. | 送我上天堂 |
[15:38] | We’re talking about that kid’s soul. | 那可是他的灵魂 |
[15:41] | Not all of it. | 不是全部 |
[15:42] | Oh, okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:43] | Tell me you’re not cool with this. | 告诉我你不同意吧 |
[15:44] | Don’t you think Jack should decide for himself? | 你不觉得杰克应该自己来决定吗 |
[15:46] | Listen, I know how important a soul is. | 听着 我清楚灵魂多重要 |
[15:49] | Believe me. I do. | 相信我 真的 |
[15:50] | But if we have a shot at saving him and bringing him — | 但如果我们有机会拯救他 复活他 |
[15:52] | Look, if we do this — if — | 如果我们这么做 如果的话 |
[15:55] | how are we supposed to get her upstairs, hmm? | 我们又要怎么送她上天堂 |
[15:58] | What, do we talk to Death? Billie? | 怎么 我们去找死亡比莉吗 |
[15:59] | Kidnap a reaper? | 还是绑个死神来 |
[16:01] | Death is powerful, but she and her reapers — | 死亡很强大 但她和她的死神 |
[16:04] | they don’t decide who goes up or who goes down. | 他们不能决定谁上谁下 |
[16:06] | Then who does? | 那谁决定 |
[16:09] | Anubis. Guardian of the Dead. | 阿努比斯 亡灵守护者 |
[16:11] | The Ancient Egyptians believed that when you die, | 古埃及人认为 你死后 |
[16:14] | Anubis would weigh your heart on his scale | 阿努比斯会用他的天平称你的心 |
[16:17] | against justice’s feather. | 和正义羽毛 |
[16:18] | Yeah, the — the weighing of the heart ceremony, right, | 嗯 称心仪式 |
[16:20] | but that wasn’t Anubis. | 但那不是阿努比斯 |
[16:21] | That was Osiris. We met him. | 是奥西里斯 我们见过他 |
[16:23] | Major dick. | 大混蛋 |
[16:24] | Osiris is Anubis’s father, | 奥西里斯是阿努比斯的父亲 |
[16:25] | and Heaven passed over him when they enlisted his son. | 天堂招募了他儿子 而没找他 |
[16:27] | Anubis works for Heaven? | 阿努比斯为天堂工作 |
[16:29] | He doesn’t work for Heaven. He works with Heaven. | 不是为天堂工作 是合作 |
[16:31] | When God left — sorry, long story — | 上帝走后 抱歉 说来话长 |
[16:33] | we needed a new judge, | 我们需要个新判官 |
[16:34] | and Anubis was the obvious choice. | 阿努比斯是个明显的选择 |
[16:36] | So, Heaven hired a temp | 天堂雇了个临时工 |
[16:37] | to make sure the soul trains kept running on time? | 来维系灵魂系统的运作吗 |
[16:39] | Right. Great. So, we summon him. | 那好啊 我们召唤他来 |
[16:41] | You can do that? You can summon a god? | 你们做得到吗 召唤个神来 |
[16:43] | Done it before. | 做到过 |
[16:51] | Here, boy! Here, boy! | 来啊 小子 |
[16:53] | Go long! | 跑远 |
[17:02] | Roosevelt! | 罗斯福 |
[17:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:25] | I’m Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[17:30] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[17:40] | My… | 我… |
[17:44] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:47] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[17:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:57] | You were just a baby. | 你还是个婴儿呢 |
[17:59] | I-I grew up. | 我长大了 |
[18:04] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[18:09] | Roosevelt? | 罗斯福 |
[18:10] | He was hit by a car when I was in high school. | 我在高中时 它被车撞死了 |
[18:15] | How in the world… | 怎么会… |
[18:17] | You’re in Heaven. | 你在天堂 |
[18:20] | You’re in your memories, | 你在你的回忆里 |
[18:22] | your best, best memories because… | 你最棒的回忆 因为 |
[18:26] | I died. | 我死了 |
[18:29] | The day you were born. | 你出生那天 |
[18:36] | Why are you… | 你为什么… |
[18:45] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[18:49] | Baby, no, no. | 宝贝 不 |
[18:50] | Castiel — he was — | 卡西迪奥 |
[18:51] | he was supposed to take care of you. | 他该照顾好你的 |
[18:53] | And he did. | 他做到了 |
[18:54] | He and — and Sam and Dean — | 他和萨姆 迪恩 |
[18:57] | they tried their best. | 他们都尽力了 |
[19:00] | But things didn’t go as planned. | 但出了些岔子 |
[19:04] | That’s why I had to see if you were okay. | 所以我得来确认你还好 |
[19:07] | Jack, what’s wrong? | 杰克 发生了什么 |
[19:11] | All right, Lily should be done in a second. | 好吧 莉莉应该马上就好了 |
[19:14] | She’s writing instructions for Jack so he’ll know how to, uh… | 她在给杰克写指导 让他知道怎么… |
[19:17] | Use the soul-sucking magic? Boy, that lady’s a peach. | 使用吸魂魔法吗 那女人真棒 |
[19:20] | – Listen, we talked about this. – I know. | -我们谈过了 -我知道 |
[19:23] | Gotta happen. It’s the only way. Right. | 没办法 只能如此 是啊 |
[19:26] | But I don’t like rollin’ the dice | 但我不想拿一个 |
[19:27] | on the word of a psycho ex-angel killer. | 前天使疯狂杀手的话来赌一把 |
[19:29] | I don’t love it, either, but taking risks, | 我也不喜欢 但冒险 |
[19:32] | making crappy deals — that’s what we do. | 做糟糕的交易 我们就做这个 |
[19:33] | Yeah, and they usually bite us in the ass. | 是啊 而且往往没好果子吃 |
[19:35] | So, what do you want to do about it? | 那你想怎么办 |
[19:36] | Leave Jack in the morgue? Burn him? | 把杰克丢在停尸房吗 还是烧了他 |
[19:38] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[19:39] | Because, for me, not doing this — that — | 因为在我看来 不这么做 |
[19:40] | that would be like letting him die all over again. | 就像是让他再死一次 |
[19:43] | I want Jack back, too, okay? | 我也想要杰克回来 |
[19:45] | I do. | 真的 |
[19:46] | I just don’t trust Lily. | 但我不信任莉莉 |
[19:51] | You got a 20 on Jack? | 知道杰克的方位了吗 |
[19:52] | Not exactly. | 并不 |
[19:54] | Angel radio is playing a distress signal. | 天使电台放出了求救信号 |
[19:58] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[19:59] | All of Heaven’s gates are open, | 天堂大门都打开了 |
[20:00] | even the ones that Metatron closed. | 包括被梅塔特隆关上的 |
[20:02] | What could that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[20:03] | I don’t know, but it’s not good. | 我不知道 但肯定不妙 |
[20:06] | More awesome. | 更棒了 |
[20:08] | All right, well, you go. We got Lily. | 那你去吧 我们负责莉莉 |
[20:11] | When we’re ready, we’ll pray. | 等我们准备好了 就祈祷 |
[20:29] | The instruction manual. | 指导手册 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | All right, we’re almost set. | 好了 我们快好了 |
[20:37] | Just got to get one more thing. | 还剩一样东西 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna go grab it. | 我去拿 |
[20:56] | You know, maybe we got off to a bad start. | 或许我们一开始有点不快 |
[20:58] | Um, guess I should be thanking you. | 我该谢谢你 |
[21:01] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉了 |
[21:06] | Except something’s been bothering me. | 但有件事让我不舒服 |
[21:11] | Uh, you know, if this magic of yours is so great… | 如果你的魔法这么棒 |
[21:16] | why’d you stop using it? | 你为什么不再用了 |
[21:21] | You’re letting yourself get old. | 你让自己变老 |
[21:25] | You’re letting yourself die. | 你让自己死去 |
[21:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:30] | Why risk going to Hell if you don’t have to? | 如果不非得去地狱 何必冒这个险 |
[21:33] | There’s something you’re not tellin’ us. | 你有事没告诉我们 |
[21:38] | When Ishim took my daughter, | 伊什姆带走我女儿时 |
[21:41] | I swore I’d kill him, | 我发誓要杀了他 |
[21:44] | even if it meant burning my entire soul. | 哪怕要烧毁我全部的灵魂 |
[21:49] | But it didn’t. | 但没有 |
[21:52] | I have a sliver, a whisper of my soul left. | 我还剩那么一点点的灵魂 |
[21:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:58] | May — | 梅 |
[22:01] | my daughter, my little girl — | 我女儿 |
[22:03] | is in Heaven. | 在天堂 |
[22:04] | And if there is still a piece of my soul… | 如果我的灵魂还剩一点… |
[22:11] | Now do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[22:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:37] | Zuriel. | 乌列 |
[22:47] | Dumah. | 杜马 |
[22:49] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[22:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:54] | We were just — Sorry. | 我们就…抱歉 |
[23:00] | That stuff — when it touched me, | 那玩意 它碰我的时候 |
[23:02] | everything just went black. | 我眼前突然一抹黑了 |
[23:07] | I thought you were supposed to be on Earth. | 我以为你在地球上呢 |
[23:09] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找个人 |
[23:13] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:15] | I have to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[23:18] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[23:22] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[23:26] | Dumah. | 杜马 |
[23:41] | It’s cold. | 凉了 |
[23:43] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[23:47] | Hello, Castiel, Dumah. | 你好 卡西迪奥 杜马 |
[23:51] | Jack’s gone. | 杰克走了 |
[23:52] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[23:53] | Perhaps the angel side of him | 可能是他天使的那部分 |
[23:54] | knew he was in Heaven. | 知道他在天堂 |
[23:56] | In any case, he left. | 不管怎样 他走了 |
[23:57] | Naomi, what is happening here? | 娜奥米 到底发生了什么 |
[23:59] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭到袭击了 |
[24:02] | It stormed the gates. It defeated our defenses. | 它冲破了大门 击败了我们的防御 |
[24:04] | There are so few of us left, we couldn’t even stop it. | 我们所剩无几 根本无力阻止 |
[24:07] | It? What — What do you mean by “It”? | 它 它是什么 |
[24:09] | The shadow, the thing that rules the Empty. | 影子 统治虚无的东西 |
[24:13] | I’m surprised you didn’t recognize its handiwork, Castiel. | 你怎么会认不出它的手笔 卡西迪奥 |
[24:16] | I thought you were old friends. | 你们不是老朋友了吗 |
[24:20] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:21] | Nothing but Empty. | 只有虚无 |
[24:24] | Angels and demons, you all come here when you die. | 天使和恶魔 你们死了都会来这里 |
[24:27] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:28] | You’re the only one of us who ever escaped. | 你是我们之中唯一逃脱的 |
[24:32] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[24:34] | The boy. | 那男孩 |
[24:36] | The Empty considers Jack its property. | 虚无认为杰克是它的 |
[24:38] | And who knows? Maybe it’s right. | 谁知道呢 或许它是对的 |
[24:40] | He is half-angel. | 他是半天使 |
[24:42] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:43] | Give it what it wants. | 满足它的愿望 |
[24:44] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:45] | Tell me — what choice do we have? | 你倒是说 我们还能如何 |
[24:48] | If we don’t meet its demands, Heaven will fall. | 如果我们不满足它的要求 天堂就会沦陷 |
[24:50] | 46,750,000,000 human souls will be cast in the wind. | 46750000000个人类灵魂都会被丢出去 |
[24:58] | What’s one nephilim boy against all that? | 一个拿非利人跟他们相比算得了什么 |
[25:03] | You know I’m right, Castiel. | 你知道我是对的 卡西迪奥 |
[25:05] | This is what we have to do. | 我们必须这么做 |
[25:07] | Help me. | 帮助我吧 |
[25:15] | – No. – Castiel — | -不 -卡西迪奥 |
[25:19] | Naomi? | 娜奥米 |
[25:20] | Castiel, run! | 卡西迪奥 快跑 |
[25:23] | Ya ‘anubays, yda ‘uwzuris. | [咒语] |
[25:26] | Astamae ‘iilaa suti. | [咒语] |
[25:29] | Ya ‘anubis, ‘ant min yazan alqulbu. | [咒语] |
[25:33] | Astamae ‘iilaa suti. | [咒语] |
[25:36] | Ya ‘anubis, dalil almawtaa. | [咒语] |
[25:39] | Aleawalim bayn alealamin maftuhatan, | [咒语] |
[25:43] | wa’amrak ‘an tuqadim | [咒语] |
[25:46] | nafsak fi eini. | [咒语] |
[25:52] | Give it a second. | 等一等的 |
[26:03] | The brothers Winchester. | 温家兄弟 |
[26:04] | I must say, your files have come across my desk many times. | 你们的档案在我桌上出现过好几次了 |
[26:07] | We never met? I mean, we’ve died. | 我们没见过啊 我们都死过 |
[26:09] | Yeah. A lot. | 是啊 好多次呢 |
[26:10] | I’m more of a “back of the house” kind of guy. | 我是那种住后屋的人 |
[26:12] | Death and her subordinates get all the face time. | 死亡和她的下属才有机会露脸 |
[26:14] | I get stuck with the paperwork. | 我只能做文书工作 |
[26:16] | Pushin’ pencils, damning souls. | 动动铅笔 钦定灵魂的命运 |
[26:18] | Tough work. | 真辛苦 |
[26:20] | Just as snappy as advertised. | 嘴巴就如人们说的那么厉害呢 |
[26:24] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[26:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:27] | I need to know where I’m going when I die. | 我要知道我死后会去哪 |
[26:32] | That’s unorthodox. | 这不寻常 |
[26:34] | Against protocol. | 是有违规定的 |
[26:39] | But I suppose we’re already here. | 但既然我都来了 |
[26:46] | An abacus? | 算盘 |
[26:47] | You were expecting a scale and a feather? | 你们以为会是天平和羽毛吗 |
[26:49] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:13] | No. | 不 |
[27:14] | Change it. | 改变它 |
[27:16] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:17] | Well, looks like you’re not goin’ anywhere. | 那看来你别想走了 |
[27:19] | Yeah. The lore was pretty clear — | 是啊 传说很明白 |
[27:20] | Anubis can be bound in a ring of foinikélaio. | 阿努比斯可以被棕榈油环困住 |
[27:24] | Aka palm oil. | 也就是棕榈油 |
[27:26] | Just so happens we had some laying around. | 而我们手里刚好有 |
[27:29] | This is a miscalculation. | 这是错算了 |
[27:30] | Fine. Then change it. Let her into Heaven. | 好啊 那改变结果 让她上天堂 |
[27:33] | I’m an accountant. | 我是个会计 |
[27:35] | I don’t have that kind of power. | 我没有那种职权 |
[27:36] | Yeah, right. Like you or — | 当然 难道你 |
[27:37] | or God has never made an exception? | 或上帝从未破过例吗 |
[27:38] | That’s right. | 当然 |
[27:40] | Because God doesn’t decide. | 因为上帝不能决定 |
[27:42] | I don’t decide. | 我也不能决定 |
[27:43] | You do, each of you, | 是你决定 你们每个人 |
[27:46] | your individual choices all tallied up | 你的每个决定将在 |
[27:48] | at the precise moment of your death. | 你死的那一刻被统计起来 |
[27:56] | Keep me here. | 把我留在这儿 |
[27:57] | Try and kill me. | 试着杀我 |
[27:59] | It is not going to change Lily Sunder’s fate. | 都不会改变莉莉·桑德的命运 |
[28:03] | But it might change yours. | 但或许能改变你们的 |
[28:15] | Smart boy. | 聪明 |
[28:33] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:35] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[28:37] | He’s here. | 他在这儿的 |
[28:45] | See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[28:47] | Whatever comes through that door, | 不管有什么冲进来 |
[28:49] | I’ll distract it so you can run. | 我来分散它的注意 你逃跑 |
[28:54] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会跑的 |
[28:57] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[28:58] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[29:19] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[29:21] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[29:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[29:34] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[29:35] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[29:38] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[29:40] | Jack — he’s wonderful. | 杰克 他真棒 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:47] | We’ve been getting to know each other. | 我们谈了好一阵了 |
[29:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[29:51] | Sam and Dean and I — we found a way to bring you home. | 萨姆和迪恩和我 我们找到办法复活你了 |
[29:57] | So, I’ll be alive again? | 那我又要活过来了 |
[30:01] | Yeah. But to do so, we — we need to use magic | 是的 但为此 我们得使用 |
[30:05] | that will draw on your soul. | 汲取你灵魂的魔法 |
[30:06] | W-What do you mean, my soul? | 什么意思 我的灵魂 |
[30:08] | It’ll be just a small piece. | 只需要一点点 |
[30:09] | And I know it’s too much to ask, but it’s the only way. | 我知道这代价沉重 但没别的办法 |
[30:12] | No. I-I don’t know. | 不 不好吧 |
[30:14] | It’s not just Jack’s life that’s at stake. It — | 现在不仅事关杰克的生命 |
[30:19] | The Empty has invaded Heaven | 虚无入侵了天堂 |
[30:22] | because it wants you. | 因为它要你 |
[30:25] | Why him? | 为什么 |
[30:26] | Because Jack is half-angel, | 因为杰克是半天使 |
[30:28] | and we angels — when we die, we go to another place. | 而天使死去后 是要去另一个地方的 |
[30:30] | It’s a place that’s just endless nothing. | 那里只有无尽的虚无 |
[30:35] | And this entity — | 这个东西 |
[30:36] | it won’t stop until it finds you, | 它不找到你 是不会罢休的 |
[30:38] | but if you’re not here, if you’re alive… | 但如果你不在这儿了 如果你活了 |
[30:41] | Then it’ll leave Heaven. | 它就会放过天堂 |
[30:43] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[30:45] | Dumah. | 杜马 |
[30:47] | Try again. | 不是 |
[31:10] | Lily, I — I know you’re upset, | 莉莉 我知道你很难过 |
[31:11] | but you can still do the spell. | 但你还能施咒的 |
[31:15] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们不是这么说的 |
[31:19] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:20] | We have nothing to offer you, noth– | 我们没什么可给你的 |
[31:21] | nothing to say, but… | 也没什么可说的 但是 |
[31:22] | He’s our kid! | 他是我们的孩子 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:28] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[31:32] | Burning all that soul? | 烧掉那么多灵魂 |
[31:36] | You’re not even human anymore, not really. | 你都不能算是人类了 |
[31:38] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[31:39] | Otherwise, how could you ever, | 否则 你怎么能 |
[31:42] | ever let anyone go through what you went through? | 让任何人经历 你所经历过的事 |
[31:48] | The pain of losing a kid? | 失去孩子的痛苦 |
[31:50] | Don’t do this to us. | 别那么对我们 |
[31:57] | You’re the Empty. | 你是虚无 |
[31:59] | Pretty good, huh? | 挺不错的吧 |
[32:01] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[32:02] | You stay away from him. | 你离他远点 |
[32:04] | Castiel, you know how this goes — | 卡西迪奥 你清楚规矩 |
[32:06] | the good souls here, the bad souls there. | 好灵魂留在这儿 坏的去那边 |
[32:09] | The angels are mine. | 天使是我的 |
[32:11] | – Enough. – Stop interrupting! | -够了 -别打断我 |
[32:15] | Start paying attention. | 给我听好 |
[32:19] | I’m taking him. | 我要带走他 |
[32:23] | And where I’m taking you is worse than Hell… | 我要带你去的地方比地狱更糟 |
[32:27] | because at least Hell is something. | 因为至少地狱里还有东西 |
[32:32] | Ohh, God, they look scared. | 天呐 他们看上去好怕 |
[32:36] | Does that hurt you? | 这让你伤心吗 |
[32:41] | Good… | 很好 |
[32:43] | because I want it to. | 因为我就希望你痛苦 |
[33:13] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:18] | No! | 不 |
[33:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:24] | Cass, I hope you can hear me. | 小卡 希望你听得到 |
[33:27] | We’ve got Jack. | 杰克 |
[33:28] | His shell — it’s ready to go. | 他的身躯 已经准备好了 |
[33:30] | Here’s hoping that you’re staring at him right now. | 希望他现在就在你眼前 |
[33:32] | So, if you are, then, uh, do your thing, okay? | 如果是的 那你开始吧 |
[33:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[33:41] | Oh-doh oh oh-zah-zuhm-ah, | [咒语] |
[33:44] | oh-ee, ah-oh-ee-vee… | [咒语] |
[33:59] | Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[34:01] | A little louder, please. | 请大点声 |
[34:02] | Take me in his stead. | 带我走 放过他 |
[34:05] | Take me. | 带我走 |
[34:08] | You? | 你 |
[34:10] | I’m the one you want. I’m the one who woke you up. | 我才是你想要的 是我唤醒了你 |
[34:20] | You? | 你 |
[34:23] | But you’re already mine. | 但你本就是我的 |
[34:26] | Not for years… | 还要很多年才是呢 |
[34:28] | eons maybe. | 很久很久 |
[34:31] | But if you’ll agree, I will go now, | 如果如果你同意 我现在就走 |
[34:33] | and I will go willingly. | 自愿跟你走 |
[34:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:43] | Oh, but not now. | 但不是现在 |
[34:46] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[34:48] | No, you see, I-I meant what I said. | 不 我是说真的 |
[34:52] | I-I want you to suffer. | 我要你痛苦 |
[34:56] | I want you to go back to — to your normal life | 我要你回归正常生活 |
[34:59] | and — and then forget about this and forget about me. | 忘记这一切 忘记我 |
[35:01] | And — And then, when you finally give yourself permission to be happy | 然后当你终于允许自己开心起来 |
[35:04] | and let the sun shine on your face, | 让阳光洒在你脸上 |
[35:08] | that’s when I’ll come. | 我才会来 |
[35:12] | That’s when I’ll come to drag you to nothing. | 我会来把你拖入虚无 |
[35:18] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[35:38] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[35:39] | Easy. It’s all right. | 慢慢来 没事的 |
[35:47] | Why? Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[35:51] | Because I made a promise. | 因为我做出了承诺 |
[35:55] | Because I love you, Jack. | 因为我爱你 杰克 |
[35:59] | And Sam and Dean — they love you. | 萨姆和迪恩 他们也爱你 |
[36:01] | And they are fighting for you at this very minute. | 他们此刻就在为你抗争 |
[36:04] | Oh oh. Oh-doh… | [咒语] |
[36:07] | I hope that… | 我希望 |
[36:11] | They don’t need to know what happened here. | 他们不需要知道这里发生了什么 |
[36:15] | What I did — I’m — I’m — I’m at peace with my choice. | 我所做的 我能接受我的选择 |
[36:19] | I don’t want them to worry. | 我不希望他们担心 |
[36:25] | I won’t tell them. | 我不告诉他们 |
[36:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:32] | Then we should go. | 那我们走吧 |
[36:42] | We didn’t get enough time. | 我们都没能相处多久 |
[36:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:49] | Have a great life. | 好好生活 |
[36:52] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等着你的 |
[37:00] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[37:16] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:45] | Read this. Jack, read this. | 读这个 杰克 读这个 |
[37:48] | Oh, koh-nuh-ga-ma- fuh-luh-guh, | [咒语] |
[37:52] | ah-oh-ee-vee-ah-ee… | [咒语] |
[37:54] | …ee-duh-luh-vah… | [咒语] |
[37:55] | oh-ee-vee-ah-ee, | [咒语] |
[37:57] | ee-duh-luh-vah-juh-ah-um | [咒语] |
[37:59] | kah-dah. | [咒语] |
[38:11] | Was that my soul? | 那是我的灵魂吗 |
[38:13] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:16] | Good. | 挺好 |
[38:16] | I feel…good. | 我感觉挺好 |
[38:25] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来太好了 |
[38:28] | Lily, thank you. | 莉莉 谢谢你 |
[38:29] | Yeah. Lily — | 嗯 莉莉 |
[38:37] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[39:02] | I don’t understand. Why am I here? | 我不懂 我为什么来了这儿 |
[39:13] | Care to try your luck again? | 想再试一次吗 |
[39:41] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[39:43] | Did you know what doing the spell would cost you? | 你知道施咒会消耗你吗 |
[39:50] | Say hello to your daughter for me. | 替我向你女儿问好 |
[40:01] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[40:05] | Relax. | 放松 |
[40:08] | I’m here to thank you. | 我是来感谢你的 |
[40:12] | What you did — | 你做的事 |
[40:14] | I know it wasn’t for our benefit… | 虽然不是为了我们 |
[40:18] | but you saved us. | 但你救了我们 |
[40:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:27] | I think that deserves a reward, don’t you? | 我觉得理当给你奖赏 不是吗 |
[40:32] | Like, for example, | 比如 |
[40:34] | the archangel Michael’s location. | 大天使米迦勒的所在 |
[40:38] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪 |
[40:40] | We have an idea. | 我们知道 |
[40:42] | And word is, you’ve been looking for him. | 据说 你一直在找他 |
[41:02] | Is, uh, something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[41:05] | No. | 没有 |
[41:07] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[41:09] | Just damn glad to have you back. | 就是好高兴你回来了 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:13] | And we know where Michael is. | 我们还知道米迦勒在哪了 |
[41:15] | Not quite sure how you pulled that one off. | 不知道这你是怎么做到的 |
[41:20] | Well, we, uh — | 我们 |
[41:21] | we still don’t know where Dark Kaia is or the spear. | 我们仍不知道黑凯雅和她的矛在哪 |
[41:25] | Yeah, but we will. We’ll figure it out. | 但我们会查到的 |
[41:27] | We’ll find her. I mean, we found her before. | 我们会找到她的 我们以前就找到过她 |
[41:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:31] | And then Michael — | 然后是米迦勒 |
[41:33] | and that son of a bitch is gonna pay. | 让那混蛋付出代价 |
[41:37] | Come on. | 来 |