时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I know what it’s like to see monsters. | 我知道见到怪物是什么感觉 |
[00:04] | Time to slice and dice. | 把他们大卸八块 |
[00:07] | And I know that when they’re gone… | 我知道 即便它们不在了 |
[00:10] | …they never really go away. | 也不会放过你 |
[00:12] | Me and my brother? | 我和我弟弟 |
[00:14] | We’re the guys that stop the monsters. | 我们是斩妖除魔的人 |
[00:20] | We’re the guys that scare them. | 我们让它们害怕 |
[00:22] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:27] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[00:29] | Thanks for the suit. | 多谢你的身体 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:32] | Do you propose we wage a war on the humans? | 你提议我们向人类发起战争 |
[00:34] | There are ways to enhance your…talents. | 有办法可以增强你们的才能 |
[00:39] | Silver bullets aren’t working! | 银弹不起作用 |
[00:42] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:44] | When Jack’s grace was taken from him, | 杰克的能量被吸走后 |
[00:45] | his being fell into chaos. | 他的生理也混乱了 |
[00:47] | The cells are gobbling each other up. | 他的细胞在彼此吞噬 |
[00:49] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[00:51] | Before my life is over, I want to live it. | 我的生命结束前 我想好好活一把 |
[00:54] | And when it’s all over… | 都做完了 |
[00:56] | die. | 就死去 |
[00:57] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[00:59] | Maybe we should start thinking about next steps. | 或许我们该开始考虑接下来了 |
[01:01] | Wake and a bonfire, Hunter style. | 守灵 然后点篝火 猎人葬礼 |
[01:09] | Michael wants the spear | 米迦勒想要矛 |
[01:10] | because he knows it can hurt him. | 因为他知道那个可以伤他 |
[01:14] | Where is it?! | 在哪 |
[01:15] | You’re no different than him. | 你跟他没什么区别 |
[01:16] | I am nothing like him. | 我跟他才不像 |
[01:18] | Get in the damn car! | 给老子上车 |
[01:25] | You’re the Empty. | 你是虚无 |
[01:29] | I’m taking him. | 我要带走他 |
[01:30] | Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[01:32] | Deal. | 成交 |
[01:34] | When you finally give yourself permission to be happy, | 当你终于允许自己开心起来 |
[01:36] | that’s when I’ll come. | 我才会来 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God, no! | 天呐 不要 |
[02:32] | Please, no! | 不要啊 |
[03:04] | That was the last of ’em. | 就这些了 |
[03:06] | Didn’t feed, either. | 而且没进食 |
[03:08] | Like you said, about tomorrow? | 就像你说的 明天 |
[03:10] | Keeping my “appetite up.” | 留着点胃口 |
[03:13] | Michael? | 米迦勒 |
[03:19] | Why here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[03:21] | This building, this floor, | 这栋楼 这一层 |
[03:23] | cleaning it out | 清空这里 |
[03:24] | and killing everyone? | 杀了每个人 |
[03:28] | I like the view. | 我喜欢这风景 |
[03:38] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[03:41] | These are the latest volunteers? | 他们是最新的志愿者吗 |
[03:43] | Yes, sir — | 是 先生 |
[03:44] | the last ones. | 就剩他们了 |
[03:46] | Two wolves. | 两只狼 |
[03:51] | This one’s a bit scrawny and a bit familiar. | 这个有点瘦 而且有点脸熟 |
[03:56] | I recognize you, Garth. | 我认得你 盖思 |
[03:59] | We’ve met? | 我们见过吗 |
[04:00] | ‘Cause I think I’d remember that. | 见过我该会记得的 |
[04:03] | Oh, I’ve spent some time in Dean Winchester’s head — | 我钻进过迪恩·温彻斯特的脑袋里 |
[04:05] | his, um, memories. | 看过他的记忆 |
[04:07] | You were his friend. | 你是他的朋友 |
[04:09] | Still am. | 现在也是 |
[04:10] | Makes one of us. | 我可不是 |
[04:11] | But I’ve got a family now. | 但我现在有家人了 |
[04:13] | And there’s a war coming — your war. | 战争要来了 你的战争 |
[04:16] | And whether I like it or not, for my family — | 不管我喜不喜欢 为了我的家人 |
[04:19] | for my little girl — | 为了我的女儿 |
[04:21] | I gotta be on the winning side. | 我必须站在赢的这边 |
[04:29] | – And we’re prepared otherwise? – We are. | -其他的都准备好了 -是的 |
[04:33] | Tomorrow night, Kansas City won’t know what hit it. | 明晚 堪萨斯城会来不及反应的 |
[05:10] | Don’t tell Sam. | 别告诉萨姆 |
[05:12] | Jack, it’s the middle of the night. | 杰克 这大半夜的 |
[05:14] | I know. I couldn’t wait till breakfast. | 我知道 我等不到早餐了 |
[05:16] | Sam says this stuff will rot your teeth, but… | 萨姆说这玩意会害你烂牙 但是… |
[05:19] | – I like it. – Jack. | -我喜欢 -杰克 |
[05:22] | If you can’t sleep, that’s understandable, | 如果你睡不着 这可以理解 |
[05:23] | given recent events. | 鉴于最近的事 |
[05:25] | You mean dying and coming back to life. | 你是说 死而复生吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, we’ve all been through it. | 嗯 我们都经历过 |
[05:30] | It’s something of a rite of passage around here. | 这在这里算是成人仪式了 |
[05:34] | That’s not — | 那不是… |
[05:37] | I’ve been thinking about Heaven. | 我一直在想天堂 |
[05:43] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[05:46] | You think she’s safe? | 你觉得她会安全吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[05:50] | But how could the Empty get in? | 但虚无是怎么进去的 |
[05:53] | And I thought Heaven was supposed to be perfect. | 我以为天堂是完美的呢 |
[05:56] | No. It’s not. | 不 它不是的 |
[05:59] | Nothing’s perfect, Jack. | 没有什么是完美的 杰克 |
[06:01] | But I know Naomi, and she’s complicated, | 但我了解娜奥米 她很复杂 |
[06:04] | but there is nothing that she won’t do | 但她会不惜一切地 |
[06:07] | to protect the souls that are in her charge. | 保护她负责管理的灵魂 |
[06:10] | Try not to worry, okay? | 别担心了 好吗 |
[06:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[06:18] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[06:20] | The deal you made… | 你做的交易 |
[06:23] | why can’t Sam and Dean know? | 为什么不让萨姆和迪恩知道 |
[06:28] | They can. I… | 他们可以知道 |
[06:31] | I just don’t… | 我就是不… |
[06:32] | I don’t want them to. | 我不希望他们知道 |
[06:35] | They don’t need that burden. | 他们不需要这样的负担 |
[06:37] | – You don’t need that burden. – Of course I do. | -你也不需要 -我当然需要 |
[06:40] | You did that for me. | 你那是为了我 |
[06:46] | You know, the Empty said that it wouldn’t come for me | 虚无说 它要等到我终于 |
[06:49] | until I had finally given myself permission to be happy, | 允许自己开心 才会来找我 |
[06:55] | but with everything we have going on, with — | 但鉴于现在发生的一切 |
[06:57] | with Michael still out there, | 米迦勒还逍遥在外 |
[07:00] | I don’t see that happening anytime soon. | 我觉得短时间那是不可能的 |
[07:02] | This life may be a lot of things, but it’s rarely happy. | 这种生活有很多特点 但很少是开心的 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:15] | At least we have Krunch Cookie Crunch. | 至少我们还有早餐饼干 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:21] | We do. | 没错 |
[07:23] | Did you take the decoder ring out of the box? | 你把盒子里的解码戒指拿走了吗 |
[07:28] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:31] | The secret password is… | 暗号是 |
[07:33] | “Cookietacular.” | “棒棒哒饼干” |
[07:45] | Sam, that’s not all. | 萨姆 还不止 |
[07:47] | They want me to “make the change,” become one of them. | 他们要我”改变” 成为他们的一员 |
[07:49] | – When? – I don’t know. Soon, I think. | -什么时候 -不知道 很快吧 |
[07:52] | Guess that’s what she meant by “volunteer.” | 那应该就是她所谓的”志愿者” |
[07:55] | Well, did they say how it works? | 他们说那是要怎么做了吗 |
[07:57] | Uh, yeah. | 说了 |
[07:59] | We’re supposed to drink blood mixed with Michael’s grace. | 我们要喝下混了米迦勒能量的血 |
[08:02] | Garth, y-you can’t do that. | 盖思 那可不可以 |
[08:04] | W-We don’t know what that stuff does, you know? | 我们不知道那玩意有什么效果 |
[08:06] | Look, Sam, I knew this was a risky one. | 萨姆 我早知道这很冒险 |
[08:08] | Besides, I’ll just pull the old | 再说 我可以使出 |
[08:09] | fake-swallow-and-spit-it-out-later | 先假吞稍后再吐出来 |
[08:10] | cough-syrup trick. | 对付止咳糖浆的那招 |
[08:11] | – What? – Used to work on my mom. | -什么 -以前都能骗我妈的 |
[08:13] | – Garth — – Well, most of the time. | -盖思 -至少大部分时候能行 |
[08:14] | This isn’t your mom, Garth. This is an archangel. | 这可不是你妈妈 盖思 这是个大天使 |
[08:17] | – Hey, dude! – Oh, got to go. | -哥们 -我得挂了 |
[08:18] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[08:19] | No, Garth — | 不 盖思 |
[08:23] | Garth? | 盖思 |
[08:24] | Hey, buddy. They’re ready for us. | 兄弟 到我们了 |
[08:31] | Balls. | 该死 |
[08:34] | Garth, huh? He’ll be okay. | 盖思吗 他没事的 |
[08:37] | He’s fooled Michael this far, right? | 他都骗了米迦勒这么久了 |
[08:40] | Dean, I pulled him out of retirement | 迪恩 是我把退休的他叫了出来 |
[08:42] | for an undercover mission. | 让他去做卧底 |
[08:42] | If something happens to him, it’s on me. | 如果他出了事 就怪我 |
[08:44] | Okay. Hey, look. | 好 听着 |
[08:47] | Naomi gave us Michael’s location, okay? | 娜奥米把米迦勒的所在告诉了我们 |
[08:49] | We got a spy on the inside — | 我们还打了个探子进去 |
[08:52] | for a change, we’re a step ahead. | 这次 我们领先了 |
[08:53] | And given everything we’ve pulled off lately, | 鉴于我们最近做到的一切 |
[08:56] | I like our odds. | 我觉得我们胜算挺大 |
[09:01] | It’s Ketch. | 是凯奇 |
[09:07] | Valko’s compound was a breeze, as it turned out. | 瓦科的院子简直太好闯了 |
[09:11] | Jammed the security system from the outside, | 从外面破坏安保系统 |
[09:14] | sedated the guard dogs — Rottweilers, naturally… | 麻醉守卫犬 当然是罗特维勒犬了 |
[09:18] | – Ketch. – Hey. You have it? | -凯奇 -你拿到了吗 |
[09:20] | Sam, Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[09:22] | What, no “hellos”, “how are yous”? | 不”你好” “你怎么样”吗 |
[09:25] | – No time. – The egg, Ketch. | -没时间 -蛋呢 凯奇 |
[09:27] | And as I was just telling Jack, | 我正跟杰克说呢 |
[09:29] | I did, in fact, manage to expropriate the egg | 我的确从一位匈牙利罕见武器 |
[09:33] | from a certain Hungarian rare-weapons collector. | 收藏家那里征用来了一枚蛋 |
[09:35] | Yeah, uh, uh, Arpad Valko. W-We got the messages, but so? | 是啊 阿派德·瓦科 我们收到讯息了 怎么了 |
[09:39] | Unfortunately, once I got back to Budapest, | 很不幸 我回到布达佩斯后 |
[09:42] | where I was intending to catch the red-eye | 我本想坐红眼航班 |
[09:44] | back to the good ole U.S. of A., | 回美国 |
[09:46] | he unleashed a swarm of mercenaries upon me. | 他派了一群雇佣兵来找我 |
[09:50] | I was cornered, and so I was forced to, I’m afraid, | 我被围堵了 然后我不得不 |
[09:54] | drop the egg like… | 丢掉了蛋 |
[09:56] | well, to mix a metaphor, like a hot potato. | 换个隐喻 像个烫手山芋 |
[10:00] | You dropped it? | 你丢了 |
[10:02] | Never you mind, boys. I put it somewhere safe. | 别担心 伙计们 我放在了安全处 |
[10:05] | In fact, it should be arriving in Lebanon, Kansas, | 事实上 应该会寄到堪萨斯州黎巴嫩 |
[10:09] | the day after tomorrow between, mm… | 就在后天寄到 |
[10:12] | 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. | 下午2点到6点间到 |
[10:14] | You put the only weapon we have against Michael… | 你把我们对付米迦勒的唯一武器 |
[10:17] | in the mail? | 寄过来了 |
[10:18] | Not just any mail. | 不是一般的邮件 |
[10:19] | I paid extra. | 我多花了钱 |
[10:21] | Certified Priority Express. | 认证优先快递 |
[10:23] | He paid extra. | 他还多花了钱 |
[10:25] | Look, I improvised. | 我随机应变了 |
[10:27] | It’s not as if I have access | 我现在又不像 |
[10:28] | to the top-shelf clandestine courier networks I did | 当年做英国记录者时 能拥有最棒的 |
[10:31] | during my British Men of Letters days. | 秘密快递员网络 |
[10:33] | And really, so, whose fault is that, hmm? | 而且说真的 这怪谁呢 |
[10:39] | Okay, K-Ketch, we’re — we’re not mad, | 凯奇 我们没生气 |
[10:41] | – W-We appreciate the effort. – Do we? | -多谢你帮忙了 -是吗 |
[10:43] | It’s just that big Michael stuff is going down soon. | 但是米迦勒这边很快有大事发生 |
[10:46] | We — We — We kind of needed the egg…now. | 我们现在就急需那颗蛋 |
[10:54] | Well, um… | 那… |
[11:01] | Sorry, chaps. | 抱歉了 伙计们 |
[11:31] | Buddy of mine, he “made the change.” | 我一个兄弟 他”改变”了 |
[11:35] | Says he’s immune to silver now. | 他说他现在对银免疫了 |
[11:37] | Pretty cool, right? | 挺酷的吧 |
[11:39] | The only thing that can take him down now is the Full Ichabod. | 现在只有砍头能对付他了 |
[11:45] | Says he’s never felt so great. | 他说他感觉从未那么好过 |
[11:47] | Called archangel grace, | 这叫大天使能量 |
[11:49] | the ultimate powerup — a real Chug Jug. | 终极升级 真正的护盾治疗药水 |
[11:54] | Dude, “Fortnite.” | 兄弟 《堡垒之夜》啊 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:06] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[12:37] | You have nothing to fear. | 你不用怕 |
[12:39] | Only about one in seven volunteers explode | 七位志愿者里只有一位 |
[12:41] | when they drink it. | 在饮下后爆炸 |
[12:44] | Russian roulette odds. I like it. | 俄罗斯轮盘的中奖率 我喜欢 |
[12:49] | Well, sláinte. | 干杯 |
[13:06] | All gone? | 都喝了 |
[13:20] | All gone. | 都喝了 |
[13:26] | She’s been seen taking shelter | 她被看到在奥马哈外 |
[13:28] | at an abandoned recycling facility outside Omaha. | 一处废弃回收厂里躲着 |
[13:31] | What would you like me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[13:32] | You feel that, buddy? My pulse is up a bit, and I’m a bit sweaty. | 你感觉到了吗 我的脉搏加快了 还有点流汗 |
[13:36] | Send a team. | 派队过去 |
[13:36] | It’s like a tingle, man — a pulse. | 有种涌动感 |
[13:37] | Kill her and destroy the spear. | 杀了她 销毁矛 |
[13:39] | I want it off the board before tomorrow night. | 明晚之前 把这事办妥 |
[13:40] | Damn. | 我去 |
[13:41] | I wish we could sneak off to the gym. | 真希望我们能溜去健身房 |
[13:42] | I feel like I could dead-lift the globe right now. | 我觉得我现在能把地球都举起来 |
[13:43] | I can feel them drawing closer… | 我感觉得到他们靠近了 |
[13:44] | Yeah, bro. … | 是啊 兄弟 |
[13:45] | each and every monster I’ve turned… | 每一个我转化的怪物 |
[13:46] | It’s different than when I went wolf. | 跟我变狼时都不一样 |
[13:48] | That was, like, white, hot energy, remember? | 那是种白热的能量 记得吗 |
[13:49] | taking their positions throughout the city…waiting for my order. | 都在城里各处就位了 只等我一声令下 |
[13:51] | This? It’s… Oh, boy, I take it back. | 但这个呢 不 我收回 |
[13:55] | This is strong stuff. | 这玩意好强 |
[13:55] | And your order… | 您的命令 |
[13:59] | what will it be? | 是什么呢 |
[14:07] | – Well? – It’s not far. | -怎么样 -不远 |
[14:09] | It’s being held at a hub facility in Joplin, Missouri. | 就在密苏里州乔普林的一间枢纽设施 |
[14:12] | Apparently, it would’ve made it to Lebanon | 看来 原本应该能寄到黎巴嫩的 |
[14:14] | if it weren’t closed for the holiday. | 但设施节日关门了 |
[14:15] | Well, if they’re closed… | 如果他们关门了 |
[14:17] | Means we can get it. | 那我们就能去拿到 |
[14:19] | How? | 怎么拿 |
[14:21] | We break in. | 闯进去啊 |
[14:28] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[14:30] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[14:31] | Michael’s sending some guys after…someone. | 米迦勒要派人去追一个人 |
[14:33] | They’re headed to an old recycling plant north of Omaha. | 他们要去奥马哈北部的一个旧回收厂 |
[14:37] | Says he wants them to get a weapon. | 说是要他们去拿个武器 |
[14:39] | A spear? | 一把矛 |
[14:41] | That mean anything to you? | 你明白什么意思吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. I have an idea. | 嗯 我明白 |
[14:45] | But what about you? How are you? | 那你呢 你怎么样 |
[14:47] | Were you able to fake ’em out? | 你装成了吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah. All good. | 嗯 没问题 |
[14:51] | – Uh, but — – But what? | -但是 -怎么 |
[14:52] | There’s more. I heard Michael’s plan. | 还不止 我听到了米迦勒的计划 |
[14:57] | The whole damn town? | 整个城市 |
[14:59] | It’s gonna be a bloodbath. | 会是一场屠杀的 |
[15:01] | All of Michael’s monsters activating all at once, | 米迦勒的所有怪物一同行动 |
[15:04] | attacking, turning everyone in Kansas City? | 攻击 转化堪萨斯城的每个人 |
[15:07] | It’s his army. | 那是他的军队 |
[15:10] | And all on a night when nobody’s guard’s up — | 而且在一个没人会防守的夜晚 |
[15:12] | all nogged up, waiting for Santa. | 大家都喝了酒 等待圣诞老人 |
[15:14] | – Merry freakin’ Christmas. – Yeah, well, Garth said | -圣诞快乐啊 -盖思说 |
[15:16] | Michael was gonna give the signal at midnight, | 米迦勒会在午夜时发出信号 |
[15:18] | so if we can get to him before he does… | 如果我们能赶在之前找到他 |
[15:19] | Then we can stop this. | 我们就能阻止他们 |
[15:21] | And with the spear still in play, | 既然矛还在 |
[15:23] | that can hurt Michael. | 那可以伤到米迦勒 |
[15:24] | Given as much trouble as he’s gone through to find it, | 鉴于他如此煞费苦心地去找 |
[15:26] | it might do worse. | 它可能有更厉害的效用 |
[15:28] | Could be a shot at actually killing the son of a bitch. | 或许真能杀了那混蛋 |
[15:30] | And we may be able to trap him. | 我们或许还能困住他 |
[15:32] | I mean, Bobby’s been working on those angel cuffs. | 鲍比一直在研究天使手铐 |
[15:34] | They might be able to hold him. | 或许能困住他 |
[15:36] | Yeah, and — and getting the egg? | 是啊 还有拿到蛋 |
[15:37] | I mean, we have Rowena’s spell. | 我们有罗威娜的咒语 |
[15:38] | We can put Michael back in the Cage. | 我们可以把米迦勒关回牢笼 |
[15:40] | It’s literally a trip to the post office. | 就是去趟邮局那么简单 |
[15:42] | Okay, well, getting the spear is literally a trip | 好吧 拿矛就是去 |
[15:44] | to the Carter Lake recycling facilities. | 卡特湖回收厂 |
[15:47] | I say we get both. | 我们都去拿 |
[15:48] | Me and Cass — we’ll go deal with Michael’s monsters | 我和小卡 我们去应付米迦勒的怪物 |
[15:50] | and get the spear. | 拿到矛 |
[15:51] | You and Jack — | 你和杰克 |
[15:53] | you do your mail run and get the egg. | 你们去邮局 拿蛋 |
[15:55] | We’ll meet back at Hitomi Plaza with both weapons, | 我们带着两个武器 在西托米广场碰头 |
[15:58] | and we’ll hit him from both sides. | 然后两面夹击他 |
[16:24] | You seem good lately. | 你最近情绪不错 |
[16:25] | Happy, even. | 甚至挺开心 |
[16:27] | You — | 你 |
[16:29] | We have a broken tape deck, | 磁带机坏了 |
[16:30] | we drove this whole way without music, | 我们一路开过来都没放音乐 |
[16:32] | and you did not complain once. | 你还一次都没抱怨 |
[16:34] | You know, I guess I’m just fired up. | 我就是兴奋吧 |
[16:37] | I mean, look. We got — We got Jack back. | 我们救回了杰克 |
[16:39] | When was the last time we had | 我们上次获得这样 |
[16:40] | a big, no-strings-attached win like that? | 不附加任何条件的大胜利是什么时候了 |
[16:47] | But now we have Michael. | 但现在还得对付米迦勒 |
[16:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:52] | And, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[16:53] | we’re taking a big risk | 我们这样找矛 |
[16:54] | going after the spear like this. | 冒了大险 |
[16:56] | I know we are. | 我知道 |
[16:58] | Listen to me. Michael conned me. | 听着 米迦勒骗了我 |
[17:00] | Kept me trapped and drowning inside my own body. | 让我被困在 淹溺在自己的身体里 |
[17:03] | Now, when you and Sam were possessed by Lucifer, | 你和萨姆被路西法附身时 |
[17:05] | I — I thought I understood, | 我还以为我理解 |
[17:07] | but I didn’t, not really. | 但我并不理解 |
[17:11] | So, yeah, if we get a chance to trap him, | 所以 如果我们有机会困住他 |
[17:13] | I’ll take that, | 我愿意接受 |
[17:15] | but I won’t be truly happy until he is dead | 但除非他死了 我不会真开心的 |
[17:18] | and I kill him. | 而且得是我亲手杀他 |
[17:22] | And now I have a chance to do that, | 现在 我有机会那么做了 |
[17:24] | so, yeah, I’m good. | 所以 我没事 |
[17:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:00] | That should take care of the security system. | 这样安保系统应该就解决了 |
[18:04] | May I? | 可以我来吗 |
[18:08] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:12] | I used to be able to do this just by touching the handle. | 我以前光碰下门把手就能搞定了 |
[18:17] | Who taught you how to pick a lock? | 谁教你撬锁的 |
[18:19] | I did. | 我自学的 |
[18:20] | And the Internet. | 网上学的 |
[18:22] | I just…wanted to stay useful. | 我就是想能帮忙 |
[18:33] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[19:50] | I don’t think she’s here. | 我觉得她不在 |
[19:51] | Well, she was. | 她之前在的 |
[19:53] | The food’s still warm, | 食物还是温的 |
[19:55] | so either she took a hike or she’s hiding. | 她要么是走了 要么是躲起来了 |
[20:00] | Dean, where are Michael’s forces? | 迪恩 米迦勒的人呢 |
[20:03] | We’re going off their intel, and they had a head start. | 我们是按他们的情报行事 而他们还先出发的 |
[20:07] | And a shorter drive. | 而且车程也更近 |
[20:08] | Do you think they already got her? | 你觉得他们已经抓到她了吗 |
[20:12] | Well, there’s no signs of a struggle. | 并没有挣扎的迹象 |
[20:15] | The Dark Kaia I know? | 我认识的那个黑凯雅 |
[20:16] | She wouldn’t have gone out without a fight. | 她不会乖乖束手就擒 |
[20:23] | It’s lighter than I expected. | 比我想的要轻 |
[20:25] | Yeah, it’ll do the job. | 是啊 但它好使 |
[20:26] | “Happy Holidays.” | “节日快乐” |
[20:44] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[20:45] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[20:50] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[20:53] | – Jack! – I wouldn’t. | -杰克 -别 |
[20:57] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:01] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[21:04] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[21:17] | How do you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[21:19] | What are you gonna do, Sam, hmm? | 你能怎么办 |
[21:27] | You’re gonna kill me, anyways. | 你反正也会杀了我 |
[21:45] | No. | 不 |
[21:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[22:03] | Still no answer? | 还不接吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 不 |
[22:08] | I — | 我 |
[22:09] | Sam? | 萨姆吗 |
[22:11] | It’s Garth. | 是盖思 |
[22:12] | Hey, Garth. | 盖思 |
[22:13] | Hey, Dean. Uh, I tried to call Sam, but — | 迪恩 我给萨姆打过 但 |
[22:15] | No answer. Yeah. Us, too. | 没人接 嗯 我们也是 |
[22:17] | Yeah. Um, listen. Michael left a few minutes ago. | 听着 米迦勒几分钟前走了 |
[22:20] | I overheard him say he was going to back up his forces. | 我听到他说 要去支援他的人 |
[22:23] | Oh, do you mean the “forces” that are supposed to be here at Omaha? | 什么意思 来奥马哈的人吗 |
[22:25] | Because they are definitely not. | 因为他们不在这儿 |
[22:27] | What? | 什么 |
[22:28] | Dean, I swear. Michael said — | 迪恩 我发誓 米迦勒说 |
[22:30] | It’s okay. Just…call us if you hear anything, okay? | 没事 如果你听到什么就打给我们 |
[22:33] | Got it. | 好 |
[22:37] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[22:39] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[22:43] | – So, what, was this a setup? – I don’t know. | -怎么 是陷阱吗 -我不知道 |
[22:46] | Well, what do we do? Do we — Do we go to Hitomi Plaza? | 我们怎么办 直接去西托米广场吗 |
[22:49] | – Do we go t-to Joplin, Missouri? – Dean! | -去密苏里州乔普林吗 -迪恩 |
[22:58] | Why are you here? | 你们来干吗 |
[23:00] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[23:02] | Cass. Cass, no. | 小卡 别 |
[23:06] | You know what we want. | 你清楚我们想要什么 |
[23:12] | You think you can take this from me? | 你觉得你能把这夺走吗 |
[23:14] | You’ve tried before. | 你已经试过了 |
[23:18] | Look, we didn’t come to fight you for it. | 我们不是来跟你打的 |
[23:22] | I came to ask. | 我来请求 |
[23:26] | You should know by now I won’t give it up. | 你现在该知道了 我不会交出它的 |
[23:32] | Well, then, you should just kill me. | 那你就直接杀了我吧 |
[23:40] | There are people that I care about — | 我在乎的人 |
[23:43] | my family — | 我的家人 |
[23:45] | and they’re in danger. | 他们有危险 |
[23:47] | Michael, the one who tortured me, | 米迦勒 那个折磨了我的人 |
[23:49] | the one who tortured you — | 那个折磨了你的人 |
[23:51] | he’s gonna hurt them and kill them. | 他要伤害他们 杀害他们 |
[23:55] | And then, worse. | 然后还有更糟的 |
[23:56] | Thousands will die. | 会死上千人 |
[23:59] | And the only thing in this world that will stop him | 这世上唯一能阻止他的 |
[24:01] | is the spear in your hands. | 就是你手中的矛 |
[24:06] | So if you’re not gonna give it to me, | 所以如果你不打算把它给我 |
[24:09] | kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[24:23] | What’ll you do for me? | 你愿意为我做什么 |
[24:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:29] | I want to go back. | 我想回去 |
[24:31] | – To the Bad Place? – I call it home. | -回不好的地方吗 -我叫那里家 |
[24:34] | But you came to this world for a reason. | 但你来这边世界是有原因的 |
[24:35] | I came here to escape a life of running from monsters. | 我来是想逃避一直躲怪物的生活 |
[24:39] | But here, it’s no different, not for me. | 但在这里 对我还是一样的 |
[24:41] | Michael’s monsters haven’t stopped hunting me. | 米迦勒的怪物一直在追我 |
[24:44] | At least over there, I understood things — | 至少在那边 我还理解 |
[24:46] | the world, my place in it. | 那个世界 和我的地位 |
[24:48] | The magic I used to get here, | 我用来到达这里的魔法 |
[24:50] | magic from my home — it doesn’t work here. | 我家的魔法 在这里不好用 |
[24:52] | To get back, I need help. | 为了回去 我需要帮助 |
[24:55] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[24:56] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[24:58] | The special boy. | 那个特别的男孩 |
[25:01] | The one that used Kaia to open up the door? | 利用凯雅打开门的男孩 |
[25:03] | He can do it again, for me. | 他可以再为我做一次 |
[25:06] | Yes, he can. | 是的 |
[25:08] | And he will, if… | 他会的 如果… |
[25:12] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你没说谎 |
[25:17] | You don’t. | 你无法知道 |
[25:19] | Just like we don’t know you’re telling the truth. | 我们也无法知道你说的是不是实话 |
[25:21] | But we do know that you are hiding something. | 但我们知道你有所隐瞒 |
[25:24] | Like Dean said, you came here for a reason, | 就像迪恩说的 你来是有原因的 |
[25:26] | but if you’re so desperate to return, | 但如果你真那么想回去 |
[25:29] | you’re so driven that you would consider | 想到愿意考虑 |
[25:31] | giving up your spear… | 放弃矛的地步 |
[25:35] | well, that means you have a new reason, | 那么你肯定还有新的原因 |
[25:37] | something you’re not telling us. | 你没告诉我们的原因 |
[25:42] | You have people you feel bound to protect, | 你有你觉得必须保护 |
[25:45] | to save. | 拯救的人 |
[25:49] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[26:00] | If you don’t bring this back to me, | 如果你不把这还我 |
[26:02] | I will find you and kill you. | 我会找到你 杀了你 |
[26:14] | – How will we track you down? – You’ve done it before. | -我们怎么找到你 -你找到过我 |
[26:17] | Do it again. | 再找一次 |
[26:31] | Cass, hey. | 小卡 |
[26:33] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[26:34] | It was Michael. He knew where we were. | 是米迦勒 他知道我们在哪 |
[26:37] | He got the drop on us and destroyed the egg, | 他偷袭了我们 毁了蛋 |
[26:39] | and, uh… | 而且 |
[26:41] | Dean, he’s got Jack. | 迪恩 他带走了杰克 |
[26:48] | – Sam? – It was Michael. | -萨姆 -是米迦勒 |
[26:51] | He knew where we were. | 他知道我们在哪 |
[26:52] | He got the drop on us and destroyed the egg, | 他偷袭了我们 毁了蛋 |
[26:54] | and, uh… | 而且 |
[26:54] | Dean, he’s got Jack. | 迪恩 他带走了杰克 |
[26:58] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃的 |
[26:59] | I didn’t. He knocked me out. | 我没有 他击昏了我 |
[27:02] | I don’t know why he didn’t kill me. | 我不知道他为什么没杀我 |
[27:04] | – So, what — is he playing us? – I don’t know. | -他在耍我们吗 -我不知道 |
[27:06] | I mean, Garth’s not answering my phone calls. | 盖思也不接电话 |
[27:08] | Best guess — Jack’s in Kansas City | 我猜 杰克在堪萨斯城 |
[27:10] | and that it’s still game time for Michael there. | 米迦勒还打算袭击那里 |
[27:12] | I — I’m gonna head there now. | 我这就过去 |
[27:13] | Okay. Hey, we got the spear, | 好 我们拿到矛了 |
[27:16] | – so we’ll meet you there. – Great. | -我们到地方见 -好 |
[27:18] | – And, Sam… – Yeah? | -萨姆 -嗯 |
[27:19] | …don’t you go in there alone. | 你可不许独自闯进去 |
[27:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:23] | Drive fast. | 快点开 |
[27:42] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[27:46] | Why didn’t you just kill me? | 你为什么不杀了我 |
[27:48] | In your present, powerless condition? | 就你现在这样无助的样子吗 |
[27:52] | Why would I bother? | 我何必呢 |
[27:54] | Are you familiar with Kansas City — | 你熟悉堪萨斯城吗 |
[27:57] | the people, the terrain? | 这里的人 这地方 |
[28:00] | Back in my world, I enlisted a garrison to invade it. | 在我的世界 我派了一支部队入侵它 |
[28:04] | We leveled it. | 我们把它夷为了平地 |
[28:07] | Death from above. | 天降死亡 |
[28:08] | But there was human resistance. | 但还有人类抵抗 |
[28:11] | Things got messy. | 场面很乱 |
[28:13] | I’m trying something different this time — | 我这次要尝试别的办法 |
[28:15] | an insurgency from within. | 内部叛乱 |
[28:17] | My monster army turning every last man, woman, and child — | 我的怪物大军转化每个男人 女人和孩子 |
[28:21] | a wave of transformation. | 一大波转变 |
[28:23] | Vampires or werewolves — it won’t matter which. | 吸血鬼 狼人 无所谓 |
[28:26] | Everyone they turn will be mine. | 他们转化的人 最终都是我的 |
[28:29] | No muss, no fuss. | 整齐划一 |
[28:30] | Why would you think I want to hear any of this? | 你什么觉得我想听这些 |
[28:34] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[28:35] | Oh, but, Jack, we’re family. | 但杰克 我们是一家人 |
[28:38] | You know, in fact, | 事实上 |
[28:39] | we’re the only kin each other has left in this world. | 我们是这世上彼此唯一的亲人了 |
[28:44] | My uncle’s in the Cage. | 我伯伯在笼子里 |
[28:47] | And you — you’re not family. | 你不是我的家人 |
[28:49] | Well, not literally, no. | 并不真是 |
[28:51] | Our connection, our relation | 我们的联系 我们的关系 |
[28:54] | is more a matter of scale… | 更多是在等级上 |
[28:56] | of power. | 在力量上 |
[28:57] | Haven’t you learned yet? | 你还没明白吗 |
[28:59] | In this reality, monsters, humans, even angels — | 在这个现实里 怪物 人类 甚至天使 |
[29:02] | they are insects, | 他们都是昆虫 |
[29:04] | atoms compared to us. | 跟我们比只是原子 |
[29:06] | But you — | 但你 |
[29:07] | you’re just a child, a mere infant. | 你还是个孩子 小婴儿 |
[29:11] | For you, the past two years — | 对于你 这两年来 |
[29:12] | the entirety of your existence — | 你的整个存在 |
[29:14] | feel like eons. | 似乎就很久了 |
[29:16] | You don’t even know what time is. | 你都不知道时间是什么 |
[29:21] | But you will. | 但你会知道的 |
[29:23] | Real time, the time that makes mountains, | 真正的时间 能塑造高山的时间 |
[29:27] | that wipes out species. | 能抹去种族的时间 |
[29:29] | You’ll see it all… with me. | 你将目睹那一切 跟我一起 |
[29:35] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | Year by year, century by century, | 年复一年 一个个世纪 |
[29:39] | and as your power returns and grows, | 等你的力量恢复 渐渐强大 |
[29:42] | we’ll only become more alike. | 我们会越来越像 |
[29:47] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:48] | Your loyalty to Castiel, the Winchesters, | 你忠于卡西迪奥 温家兄弟 |
[29:52] | the rest of humanity? | 还有其余人类 |
[29:54] | It will fade. | 但那会淡去 |
[29:58] | And so will the minor differences — | 那些小差别也会 |
[30:00] | angel armies versus monster armies, | 天使军和怪物军 |
[30:02] | this Kansas City or that Kansas City, | 这个堪萨斯城 那个堪萨斯城 |
[30:05] | one world from another — | 一个世界和另一个 |
[30:08] | they’ll fade, too. | 都会消逝 |
[30:13] | Sam, Dean, and Castiel. | 萨姆 迪恩和卡西迪奥 |
[30:18] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会来找我的 |
[30:40] | You have your coordinates? | 你知道位置了吗 |
[30:42] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[30:43] | The Cathedral on Oak Street — | 橡树街的教堂 |
[30:44] | embed myself in the Christmas mass, | 混入圣诞节弥撒的人群里 |
[30:46] | wait for Michael’s signal. | 等待米迦勒的信号 |
[30:48] | All right. | 好 |
[30:54] | You can go now. | 你去吧 |
[31:48] | – Jack. – Sam? | -杰克 -萨姆 |
[31:51] | Where’s Michael? | 米迦勒呢 |
[31:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走了 |
[31:56] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[32:08] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[32:09] | – You’re okay. – Yeah. | -你没事 -嗯 |
[32:12] | Great. Let’s get out of here. | 太好了 我们走吧 |
[32:18] | All right. | 好 |
[32:19] | Dean and Cass are almost here. | 迪恩和小卡就到了 |
[32:20] | They got the spear. As soon as they get here, | 他们有矛 他们一到 |
[32:22] | – we regroup, go upstairs… – Kick Michael’s ass. | -我们重组 上楼去 -干翻米迦勒 |
[32:25] | Yep. | 好 |
[32:29] | Garth? | 盖思 |
[32:38] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[32:39] | Oh, Sam. He’s in my head. | 萨姆 他在我脑子里 |
[32:42] | He won’t stop. | 他不肯停下 |
[32:43] | He won’t let me stop. | 他不让我停下 |
[32:49] | – Garth. – I’m sorry. | -盖思 -对不起 |
[33:00] | Hey, don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[33:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[33:02] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[33:07] | You can fight this. You can fight this one. | 你可以挺住的 你挺得住的 |
[33:23] | Sorry, Garth. | 抱歉 盖思 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:37] | Sleep tight, buddy. | 好好睡吧 哥们 |
[33:40] | Well, thanks for waiting for us. | 多谢等我们了 |
[33:44] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没办法 |
[33:49] | He drank Michael’s grace. | 他喝了米迦勒的能量 |
[33:51] | Why didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[33:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:55] | When Garth turned, I think it gave Michael a window. | 盖思变身时 米迦勒应该看到了 |
[33:58] | I think he was spying on us through him. | 他在通过他监视我们 |
[34:01] | I think that’s how Michael knew where we’d be, | 所以米迦勒才知道我们会去哪 |
[34:02] | how he got the jump on us. | 才得以偷袭了我们 |
[34:04] | All right, well, Garth’s on ice now. | 好吧 盖思现在被控制住了 |
[34:06] | You know, maybe if we kill Michael, it’ll cure him. | 或许 如果我们杀了米迦勒 就能治好他 |
[34:08] | Well, I-I called the other Hunters. | 我联系了其他猎人 |
[34:10] | They’re on their way. | 他们在来了 |
[34:11] | Take care of the city, | 负责保护城市 |
[34:12] | in case we don’t win up there. | 以防我们在上面不能获胜 |
[34:18] | I wouldn’t bet against us, you know? | 我觉得我们胜算挺大 |
[34:25] | I got it. It’s cool. It’s good. | 我能行的 没事 没问题 |
[34:30] | How we looking over there? | 怎么样了 |
[34:31] | Good as new. | 焕然一新 |
[34:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:40] | He’s up there, waiting for us. | 他在上面 等着我们 |
[34:44] | You know, Michael’s monsters are all over this city. | 米迦勒的怪物全城到处都是 |
[34:48] | If he feared us in the least, | 如果他有一点点怕我们 |
[34:51] | he would’ve sent some our way. | 也会派几只来 |
[34:52] | Yeah, well, he could’ve killed me | 是啊 他可以杀我的 |
[34:54] | back at the shipping facility. | 就在快递公司 |
[34:56] | I think he wanted us to come here. | 我觉得他希望我们来 |
[34:58] | We have to remember — | 我们得记住 |
[35:00] | Michael will sense my approach. | 米迦勒能感应到我靠近 |
[35:02] | So zero element of surprise. | 那就别想偷袭他了 |
[35:04] | Walking right into a trap. | 走进陷阱里 |
[35:06] | Which is set by a full-power archangel. | 而且是能量满满的大天使设下的陷阱 |
[35:10] | Impossible odds. | 胜算渺茫 |
[35:13] | Feels like home. | 很有家的感觉 |
[35:16] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[35:50] | Come on, fellas. | 快来啊 各位 |
[35:55] | You’re gonna miss the show. | 你们要错过节目了 |
[36:28] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[36:46] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[36:49] | You do realize I can feel you in here. | 你知道我感觉得到你吧 |
[36:53] | There’s really no need to be… | 根本没必要 |
[36:56] | …coy. | 害羞 |
[36:57] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[37:06] | Tell me something, Cass. | 告诉我 小卡 |
[37:07] | Why’d you come alone? | 你为什么一个人来 |
[37:08] | Advance scout? Strongest player first? | 先遣队吗 还是最强的先上 |
[37:16] | Not that strong. | 没那么强嘛 |
[37:17] | But, hey, if they want to miss all the festivities, | 但是 如果他们想错过好戏 |
[37:20] | well, then that’s… | 那是 |
[37:22] | …their… | 他们的 |
[37:23] | loss. | 损失 |
[37:26] | But I got a schedule to keep. | 但我还要赶日程 |
[37:55] | You got it. | 你拿到了 |
[37:56] | I sure did. | 是啊 |
[38:15] | I’m so glad you could make it tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚来了 |
[38:18] | I know you hate me, Dean, but don’t forget — | 我知道你恨我 迪恩 但别忘了 |
[38:20] | you let me in. | 是你让我进去的 |
[38:25] | And now you get to see it — | 现在你可以看到了 |
[38:27] | everything your mistake will make possible — | 你的错误成就的一切 |
[38:30] | all the bloodshed, all the death — | 一切的流血 一切的死亡 |
[38:32] | all on you. | 都怪你 |
[38:34] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:47] | That’s gonna leave a scar. | 那要留疤了 |
[38:56] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[39:08] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[39:21] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:50] | When I gave up Dean, you didn’t think to question it, | 我放弃迪恩时 你都没想要问问 |
[39:54] | to ask why? | 这是为什么 |
[39:57] | Dean was… | 迪恩当时在 |
[40:00] | resisting me. | 抗拒我 |
[40:02] | He was too attached to you, | 他太留恋你了 |
[40:05] | to all of you. | 留恋你们所有人 |
[40:08] | He wouldn’t stop squirming — | 他总是不停地扭动 |
[40:12] | to get out, to get back. | 想冲出去 想回去 |
[40:14] | So I left… | 所以我走了 |
[40:17] | but not without leaving the door open… | 但还留了扇门 |
[40:21] | just a crack. | 留了一条缝 |
[40:25] | Why wait? | 为什么要等 |
[40:26] | To break him, to crush and disappoint him so completely | 击溃他 让他彻底伤心失望 |
[40:31] | that, this time, he’ll be nice and quiet for a change — | 这次 他就会安静点 乖乖地 |
[40:35] | buried. | 埋在里面 |
[40:37] | And he is. | 现在成功了 |
[40:40] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[40:46] | And now… | 现在 |
[40:48] | I have a whole army out there, | 我有一整支大军 |
[40:51] | waiting, ready for my command, | 等着我的命令 |
[40:54] | ready…for this. | 准备…开始 |