时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Impossible odds. | 胜算渺茫 |
[00:06] | Walking right into a trap. | 走进陷阱里 |
[00:09] | Feels like home. | 很有家的感觉 |
[00:12] | Michael conned me. | 米迦勒骗了我 |
[00:13] | Kept me trapped and drowning inside my own body. | 让我被困在 淹溺在自己的身体里 |
[00:15] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[00:17] | And he’s out there | 他不知在哪 |
[00:18] | hurting people. | 伤害别人 |
[00:20] | His name. | 他的名字 |
[00:21] | Gadreel. | 嘉德利尔 |
[00:22] | I have Sam locked away in a dream. | 我把萨姆封在一个梦境里 |
[00:24] | Say “Poughkeepsie.” | 说”波基普西” |
[00:24] | It’s our go word. It means “Drop everything and run.” | 那是我们的撤退暗号 意思是”放下一切马上跑” |
[00:27] | Get…out! | 滚 出 去 |
[00:29] | I know this must be so hard without your grace. | 我知道这肯定很难 没有了能量 |
[00:33] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[00:35] | Please don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[00:36] | Maybe this is how things are supposed to be. | 或许 事情本就该如此 |
[00:40] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[00:41] | Here’s to you, Jack… | 敬你 杰克 |
[00:44] | My magic draws power from human soul. | 我的魔法是汲取人的灵魂的力量 |
[00:47] | It could save him. | 这可以拯救他 |
[00:47] | If Jack is in Heaven, | 如果杰克去了天堂 |
[00:49] | I might be able to pull his soul into his body. | 我或许能把他的灵魂拽进他身体里 |
[00:54] | With the spear still in play, | 既然矛还在 |
[00:55] | Could be a shot at actually killing the son of a bitch. | 或许真能杀了那混蛋 |
[01:02] | No. | 不 |
[01:03] | When I gave up Dean, you didn’t think to question? | 我放弃迪恩时 你都没想要问问 |
[01:06] | This time, he is buried. | 这次 他埋在里面 |
[01:07] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:08] | I have a whole army out there, | 我有一整支大军 |
[01:10] | ready for my command. | 等着我的命令 |
[01:40] | That weather. | 这天气 |
[01:43] | Not even playing around. | 真不是闹着玩 |
[01:46] | Everybody’s shopping at the store like it’s the End Days. | 大家都在商店抢购 像是世界末日 |
[01:49] | The milk and bread aisles were a war zone. | 牛奶和面包货架就是战区 |
[01:52] | But I battled through it all for your stupid bag of limes. | 但我为你的破青柠还是拼杀过去了 |
[01:59] | Hey, I’m not makin’ the house special without the limes. | 没有青柠我没法做招牌特饮 |
[02:01] | What are we– savages? | 我们难道是野蛮人吗 |
[02:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:11] | Tequila shot and a beer. Best damn house special ever. | 龙舌兰配啤酒 最棒的招牌特饮 |
[02:14] | No complaints here. | 我没话说 |
[02:21] | Is there any word from Sam? | 有萨姆的消息吗 |
[02:24] | Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass. | 还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子 |
[02:26] | They should be back tonight. | 今晚应该就能回来 |
[02:36] | Wet one out there, eh? | 外面下得真大 是吧 |
[02:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:40] | And you are…? | 你是… |
[02:42] | Pamela Barnes. | 帕梅拉·巴恩斯 |
[02:43] | Waitress, hostess, Ouija board enthusiast. | 服务员 女招待 通灵板爱好者 |
[02:46] | – We met the last time you stopped by– – Oh! Mr. Winchester. | -你上次来时我们就见过 -温彻斯特先生 |
[02:48] | And the time before that. | 之前那次也见过了 |
[02:50] | I brought the papers I mentioned. | 我带来了我说的文件 |
[02:52] | I know you said you weren’t interested, | 我知道你说你不感兴趣 |
[02:54] | but it’s just a few signatures and you could– | 但只要签个名 你就可以… |
[02:57] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[02:59] | I’m in a bit of a rush. | 我还有事呢 |
[03:03] | Well, sorry you wasted your trip out here, | 抱歉你白跑了一趟 |
[03:05] | but, um…Rocky’s still isn’t for sale. | 但 洛奇还是不卖 |
[03:09] | Rocky’s looks pretty dead. | 洛奇看上去好冷清 |
[03:13] | It’s a very generous offer. | 这个出价不低了 |
[03:15] | Well, all the same, this bar? | 那也一样 这间酒吧 |
[03:19] | I’ve never had anything this nice. | 我从没拥有过这么好的东西 |
[03:22] | So that sale that you want so bad, | 所以你迫切想促成的交易 |
[03:24] | well, it’s just not gonna happen. | 是不可能了 |
[03:31] | Need to borrow an umbrella? | 需要借把雨伞吗 |
[03:48] | You just gonna leave the drunk guy | 你就让那个醉汉 |
[03:49] | out there with all the booze? | 守着一堆酒吗 |
[03:51] | What, you mean that unconscious drunk guy? | 那个醉到不省人事的醉汉吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[03:54] | Do a shot with me. | 跟我喝一杯 |
[03:55] | I’m heading out for a hot date. | 我正要出去约会呢 |
[03:57] | How come you always have a boyfriend? | 你怎么总有男友 |
[03:59] | How come you only want what you can’t have? | 你怎么只想要你得不到的 |
[04:04] | Besides, you don’t want me. You just like to flirt. | 而且 你才不想要我 你只是喜欢调情 |
[04:08] | I’m a psychic, so I kinda know. | 我是灵媒 我知道 |
[04:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:16] | So, still not ready to sell the bar, huh? | 还是不愿卖掉酒吧吗 |
[04:19] | It’s a lot of money. | 很多钱啊 |
[04:21] | Sell? This bar? | 卖酒吧 |
[04:25] | This is my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:35] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[04:36] | You wanna come out here? | 你出来一下 |
[04:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | Trouble. | 麻烦 |
[04:49] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[04:53] | That kind. | 那种的 |
[04:58] | Dean Winchester? | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[05:00] | Yeah? | 干什么 |
[05:02] | I got a score to settle with you. | 我有账要跟你算 |
[05:06] | You and your brother killed my entire nest back in Sudler. | 你和你弟弟在萨德勒杀了我们一巢穴 |
[05:11] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[05:33] | Nice. | 爽 |
[05:43] | What you got? | 什么情况 |
[05:45] | Worst part of working here is having to clean up the blood | 这份工作最烦人的就是要在生气的怪物 |
[05:48] | after some pissed-off monster busts in to kill you. | 冲进来企图杀你后 清理血迹 |
[05:52] | Well, what can I say? | 没办法 |
[05:55] | I’m famous. | 我有名嘛 |
[06:05] | Now, this… just feels right. | 这感觉太对了 |
[06:14] | Hope is an amazing thing, isn’t it? | 希望真是了不起 是吧 |
[06:19] | You had no chance of winning this. | 你们根本没有胜算 |
[06:23] | None. | 完全没有 |
[06:26] | But you had hope– | 但你们有希望 |
[06:28] | hope that I wouldn’t see you coming, | 希望我不会料到你们 |
[06:30] | but I saw everything. | 但我什么都看到了 |
[06:33] | It’ll be the end of him. | 他就完了 |
[06:35] | Ketch says he’ll set up a meeting. | 凯奇说可以给我们安排见面 |
[06:36] | – Jack! – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[06:38] | And now I have my perfect vessel. | 现在 我占据了我的最佳皮囊 |
[06:41] | I’ve just destroyed the one weapon | 我刚摧毁了唯一能 |
[06:43] | that could really hurt me. | 伤到我的武器 |
[06:45] | Thanks for bringing that, by the way. | 多谢你们拿来了 |
[06:49] | Don’t interrupt me. | 别打断我 |
[07:06] | You think these can hold me? | 你们觉得这能制住我吗 |
[07:11] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[07:13] | Dean. Come on, Dean. | 迪恩 醒醒啊 |
[07:16] | Are you in there? | 你在吗 |
[07:19] | Dean’s not home right now. | 迪恩现在不在家 |
[07:21] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:25] | Oh, right. That. | 是啊 还有那个 |
[07:27] | Did you forget? | 你们忘了吗 |
[07:29] | My monsters are out there, building an army. | 我的怪物在外面组建大军呢 |
[07:40] | Maggie? Hey. What’s happening out there? | 玛姬 外面什么情况 |
[07:43] | I brought every hunter I could find, like you said, | 我带来了能找到的每一个猎人 就像你说的 |
[07:46] | and we’re trying to track down the monsters, | 我们在努力猎杀怪物 |
[07:48] | but, uh, there’s so many of them. | 但他们数量太多了 |
[07:51] | We’re getting reports of attacks all over the city. | 全城各处都有袭击报告 |
[07:54] | No kills, just bites or scratches. | 不杀人 都是咬伤 抓伤 |
[07:57] | It’s like they’re trying to infect– | 就像他们在努力感染… |
[07:59] | – Yeah, I know. – Sam, where are you? | -我知道 -萨姆 你在哪 |
[08:01] | Top of Hitomi Plaza, 10th and Main. | 西托米广场顶楼 主街和10街口 |
[08:03] | – We’ve got Michael. – Do you? | -我们抓住了米迦勒 -是吗 |
[08:04] | Okay, we’ll get there as soon as we can. | 好吧 我们尽快赶去 |
[08:06] | No, no, no, just save as many people as you can. | 不不 你们尽可能多地去救人 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry about us. We’ll figure it out. | 别担心我们 我们会有办法的 |
[08:14] | – Thanks. – Okay, what’s the plan? | -谢谢 -好吧 什么计划 |
[08:17] | With the angel cuffs on, Michael’s under control. | 米迦勒戴着天使手铐 被控制住了 |
[08:19] | Keep telling yourself that. | 继续骗自己吧 |
[08:21] | Get him downstairs, dump him in the trunk of the Impala, | 把他带下楼 丢进宝贝车后备箱里 |
[08:23] | and take him back to the bunker. | 带他回地堡 |
[08:24] | But Garth is in the trunk. | 但盖思在后备箱里 |
[08:28] | It’s a big trunk. | 地方够 |
[08:34] | Monsters! | 怪物 |
[08:36] | More like the calvary. | 是救兵才对 |
[08:40] | I called them. | 我叫他们来的 |
[08:44] | It’s a party. | 开派对嘛 |
[08:45] | Sam, I don’t know how long I can hold them. | 萨姆 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[08:47] | Yeah, well, we have to get Dean out of here. | 我们得带迪恩走啊 |
[08:49] | Yeah, well, we can’t go this way. | 那也此路不通 |
[08:50] | It’s not like any of us can fly. | 我们又不能飞 |
[08:52] | – Well, one of us can. – Shut up! | -我能 -闭嘴 |
[08:54] | Sam, are we gonna die here? | 萨姆 我们会死在这儿吗 |
[09:06] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[09:08] | You said you’re always here, right? | 你说你总在的 是吧 |
[09:09] | Sam, what are you doing? | 萨姆 你干什么呢 |
[09:12] | Billie– uh, uh, Death assigned a reaper | 比莉 死亡派了个死神 |
[09:14] | to keep an eye on Dean and me. | 盯着迪恩和我 |
[09:15] | Her name is Jessica, and she is always– | 她叫杰西卡 她总在… |
[09:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:22] | Where’s Jessica? | 杰西卡呢 |
[09:22] | Well, my name’s Violet. It’s my shift. | 我叫维奥蕾特 现在我轮班 |
[09:25] | We have shifts now, | 我们现在轮班了 |
[09:26] | because you mess up so, so many things. | 因为你们搞砸了太多事 |
[09:32] | Sturdy door. | 门好结实 |
[09:33] | Okay, all right. Well, Violet, we have to get out of here. | 那好吧 维奥蕾特 我们得离开这里 |
[09:35] | And I want you to know that | 我要告诉你 |
[09:36] | you have my full emotional support. | 我从精神上完全支持你们 |
[09:38] | W-We don’t want your emotional support. | 我们不要你的精神支持 |
[09:39] | We– We want your actual, physical help. | 我们要你的实体帮助 |
[09:42] | Sam, who are you talking to? | 萨姆 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[09:44] | You can’t see her? | 你们看不到她吗 |
[09:46] | I can. | 我能 |
[09:49] | You know, in my world, | 在我的世界 |
[09:50] | we locked Death away and enslave the reapers. | 我们把死亡锁了起来 奴役了死神 |
[09:53] | Lovely. Well, just look at you now. | 真棒 看看你现在啊 |
[09:56] | Okay, look, sorry, but we’re stuck, okay? | 听着 抱歉 我们困在这里了 |
[09:57] | And Death owes us one | 死亡欠我们的 |
[09:58] | after we fixed that whole Rowena thing. | 我们解决了罗威娜那事 |
[10:00] | You know about that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[10:01] | Oh, yes, the Rowena thing you started. | 是啊 你们搞出来的罗威娜的事 |
[10:05] | We’re gonna die here. | 我们要死了 |
[10:06] | – And my brother– – Reapers can’t intervene– and rules. | -我哥哥 -死神不能插手 这是规矩 |
[10:09] | Don’t give me that whole clean hands– | 少跟我说什么不能插手 |
[10:10] | Even if I did feel inclined, uh, | 就算我有意帮你 |
[10:12] | we don’t have access to that kind of– | 我们也没有那种… |
[10:14] | Yeah, well, uh– | 嗯嗯 |
[10:17] | Sam, what is she saying? | 萨姆 她说什么了 |
[10:21] | She’s not saying anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[10:33] | I, uh, didn’t. | 我没 |
[10:35] | Have fun. | 祝你们开心 |
[10:44] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:55] | Shouldn’t we put him in the dungeon or something? | 我们不把他关进地牢什么的吗 |
[10:59] | Jack’s right– | 杰克是对的 |
[11:00] | we don’t know how long those cuffs are gonna hold. | 我不知道手铐能坚持多久 |
[11:02] | I mean, Bobby improved them, but– | 鲍比改进过 但是… |
[11:03] | If those cuffs won’t hold him, neither will the dungeon. | 如果手铐控制不住他 地牢也不能 |
[11:06] | I can hear you. | 我听得到哦 |
[11:11] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[11:15] | Okay, so, what? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[11:16] | Okay, listen. Back when Gadreel possessed me, | 听着 当初嘉德利尔附身了我时 |
[11:19] | he– he created, uh, I don’t know, | 他创造了… |
[11:21] | like a– like a fake world inside my head. | 在我脑袋里创造了个假世界 |
[11:23] | But Crowley was able to force his way in, | 但克劳力还是钻了进去 |
[11:25] | he showed me how to take control, | 他教会了我如何夺取控制权 |
[11:26] | and I drove the angel out. | 我把那天使赶了出去 |
[11:28] | – The problem is… – Crowley’s dead. | -问题是 -克劳力死了 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:32] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Sorry. It’s Maggie. | 抱歉 是玛姬 |
[11:37] | Sam, we’re almost at Hitomi Plaza. | 萨姆 我们就到西托米广场了 |
[11:39] | A-All right, uh, yeah, we’re, uh– | 好吧 我们… |
[11:41] | we’re actually back at the bunker. | 我们已经回地堡了 |
[11:42] | – What?! – Yeah, long story. I’ll explain later. | -什么 -是啊 说来话长 回头解释 |
[11:44] | Uh, Maggie, we, uh– we left Garth in the trunk | 玛姬 我们把盖思留在了停在西托米广场的 |
[11:47] | of the Impala back at Hitomi Plaza. | 宝贝车的后备箱里 |
[11:49] | Can you make sure he’s okay? | 你能确保他的安全吗 |
[11:50] | Okay, but, Sam, the monsters– | 好 但萨姆 那些怪物 |
[11:52] | they’ve stopped attacking people. | 他们停止攻击了 |
[11:54] | – What? – Looks like they’re leaving the city. | -什么 -他们似乎出城了 |
[11:56] | They’re heading west. | 他们往西去了 |
[11:57] | Remind me, Castiel– | 提醒我一下 卡西迪奥 |
[11:59] | we’re west of Kansas City now? | 我们是在堪萨斯城以西吧 |
[12:02] | You’re bringing them here? | 你叫他们过来了 |
[12:03] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[12:05] | Jack, let’s lock it down. | 杰克 我们来封锁地堡 |
[12:09] | Yes, uh, put a chair against the door. | 是啊 拿椅子顶门 |
[12:12] | That’ll help. | 那就行了 |
[12:15] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[12:17] | Either my monsters get here | 要么我的怪物赶过来 |
[12:20] | or I break these chains. | 要么我挣脱锁链 |
[12:22] | But tonight… everybody dies. | 但今晚 所有人都得死 |
[12:26] | And, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[12:28] | The last thing you’ll see | 你将看到的最后画面 |
[12:31] | is this pretty smile… | 是我帅气地笑着 |
[12:33] | …as I rip you apart. | 把你撕碎 |
[12:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:50] | It’s the, uh, | 是… |
[12:52] | messed up British Men of Letters thing | 英国记录者操蛋的机器 |
[12:54] | they used to get inside people’s heads. | 用来钻进人脑袋里的 |
[12:56] | I figure if I can get in, maybe I can wake Dean up, | 我觉得如果我进去了 或许能唤醒迪恩 |
[12:58] | get him to fight, you know, to force Michael out. | 让他抵抗 把米迦勒逼走 |
[13:03] | If he can. | 如果他能的话 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:08] | Cass, this is all we got. | 小卡 这是唯一办法了 |
[13:14] | Any word from Sam? | 有萨姆的消息吗 |
[13:16] | Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass. | 还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子 |
[13:19] | They should be back tonight. | 今晚应该就能回来 |
[13:30] | More shots! | 再来 |
[13:41] | Mr. Winchester. | 温彻斯特先生 |
[13:45] | I brought those papers I mentioned. | 我带来了我说的文件 |
[13:47] | I know you said you weren’t interested, | 我知道你说你不感兴趣 |
[13:48] | but it’s just a few signatures and you could– | 但只要签个名 你就可以… |
[13:51] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[13:53] | I’m in a bit of a rush, so if you could…? | 我还有事呢 所以麻烦你 |
[13:58] | Any word from Sam? | 有萨姆的消息吗 |
[13:59] | Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass. | 还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子 |
[14:02] | They should be back tonight. | 今晚应该就能回来 |
[14:16] | Nice. | 爽 |
[14:18] | Any word from Sam? | 有萨姆的消息吗 |
[14:20] | Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass. | 还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子 |
[14:23] | They should be back tonight. | 今晚应该就能回来 |
[14:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Just had some serious déjà vu. | 就是有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[14:36] | So, they left you to keep an eye on me? | 他们留下你来盯着我吗 |
[14:39] | Gotta say, little insulting. | 真有点侮辱人了 |
[14:42] | I mean, what are you? | 你算什么啊 |
[14:45] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[14:47] | That’s not what you said before. | 你之前可不是那么说的 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:50] | A moment of familial weakness. | 那是一时因家庭心软 |
[14:53] | – It won’t happen again. – It doesn’t matter. | -不会有下次了 -无所谓 |
[14:57] | Sam and Dean– | 萨姆和迪恩 |
[15:00] | they’re gonna beat you. | 他们会打败你的 |
[15:02] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[15:05] | Sam’s in so far over his head, he’s drowning. | 萨姆根本是不自量力 简直要命 |
[15:08] | And Dean? | 迪恩呢 |
[15:09] | Well, I’ve got Dean under control. | 迪恩被我控制着呢 |
[15:12] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | Dean– | 迪恩 |
[15:16] | he’s strong. | 他很坚强 |
[15:18] | He’s a gnat. | 他就是个小虫 |
[15:20] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[15:22] | Who would you bet on? | 你赌谁能赢 |
[15:26] | You don’t know anything about Dean. | 你根本不了解迪恩 |
[15:28] | I’m in his head… literally. | 我现在就在他脑子里呢 |
[15:31] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[15:34] | Like, I know how sad he was when you died… | 比如 我知道你死后他多难过 |
[15:39] | on the outside. | 至少外表是 |
[15:42] | On the inside, well, | 但他内心里 |
[15:44] | it’s not that he was happy– | 倒不是说他开心 |
[15:47] | he just didn’t care. | 但他不在乎 |
[15:49] | ‘Cause you’re not Sam. | 因为你不是萨姆 |
[15:52] | You’re not Cass. | 你不是小卡 |
[15:53] | You’re a new burden that he was handed. | 你是被交到他手上的新负担 |
[15:59] | You’re a weak, helpless thing. | 你是个软弱无助的家伙 |
[16:02] | You think that they care about you, | 你觉得他们在乎你吗 |
[16:05] | love you? | 爱你 |
[16:07] | You’re a job, | 你是份任务 |
[16:09] | a job none of them wanted. | 他们都不想要的任务 |
[16:12] | – And you– – Jack? | -你… -杰克 |
[16:21] | Go help Sam. | 去帮萨姆 |
[16:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:25] | Don’t believe anything he says. | 别相信他的话 |
[16:29] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[16:30] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:32] | And I can still hear you. | 我还是能听到哦 |
[16:41] | Maggie? Maggie? You there? | 玛姬 你在吗 |
[16:43] | – Yeah? – A group of them got out in front of us, | -嗯 -有一群超了我们 |
[16:46] | headed your way in a black van. | 开着黑货车冲你们过去了 |
[16:48] | Right. We’ll be ready. | 好 我们准备好了 |
[16:52] | Okay. We’ve, uh, got some heavy hitters coming through soon. | 好了 我们马上要遭遇厉害的家伙了 |
[16:56] | And… | 而且 |
[16:58] | And Sam needs our help. | 萨姆需要我们的帮助 |
[16:59] | You all know what the Winchesters have done for us. | 你们都知道温家兄弟为我们做了什么 |
[17:03] | – They gave us all a second chance. – Maggie? | -他们给了我们大家一个新机会 -玛姬 |
[17:12] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[17:13] | we can’t let the monsters get back to the bunker. | 我们不能让怪物围攻地堡 |
[17:22] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[17:25] | Playing nursemaid to an nephilim. | 给一个拿非利人装保姆 |
[17:28] | Nothing like the Castiel I knew. | 完全不像我认识的卡西迪奥 |
[17:31] | He would’ve never been so…anemic. | 他才不会那么…无力 |
[17:36] | You’re confusing loyalty and compassion with weakness. | 你把忠诚和同情当成软弱了 |
[17:41] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:43] | Why do you love this world enough to risk your own life? | 你为什么这么爱这个世界 愿为之赌上性命 |
[17:47] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:48] | Why do you hate this world enough to burn it to the ground? | 你为什么这么恨这个世界 非要把它夷为平地 |
[17:53] | Because I can. | 因为我能 |
[17:56] | Because… | 因为 |
[18:03] | Me and my brother– my Lucifer– | 我和我弟弟 我的路西法 |
[18:07] | when we fought in my world, | 我们在我的世界作战时 |
[18:10] | we thought that God would come back, | 我们以为上帝会回来 |
[18:13] | give us answers– | 给我们答案 |
[18:15] | why He’d gone, what we’d done– | 他为什么走 我们做了什么 |
[18:19] | but, instead, do you know what happened? | 但你知道发生了什么吗 |
[18:22] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:26] | No God. | 上帝没来 |
[18:28] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:30] | And now… | 现在 |
[18:31] | now that I’m in here– | 现在我来到了这儿 |
[18:35] | now I know why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[18:39] | God– Chuck– | 上帝 恰克 |
[18:42] | is a writer, | 是个作家 |
[18:44] | and like all writers, | 就像所有作家 |
[18:45] | He churns out draft after draft. | 他写出一份份草稿 |
[18:50] | My world? This world? | 我的世界 这个世界 |
[18:55] | Nothing but failed drafts. | 不过都是失败的草稿 |
[18:58] | And when He realizes that they’re flawed, | 当他意识到这些草稿不完美 |
[19:01] | He moves on and tries again. | 他就放手 重写 |
[19:06] | No, that’s not how… | 不 那才不是… |
[19:11] | Why would He do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[19:12] | Because He doesn’t care! | 因为他不在乎 |
[19:16] | About you, me– anything. | 不在乎你 我或任何事 |
[19:21] | Now, at first, I thought I’d do it better. | 起初 我还想做得更好 |
[19:25] | Show Him. | 让他看看 |
[19:27] | Be more God than God. | 比上帝更上帝 |
[19:32] | But now… | 但现在 |
[19:34] | I just want to burn every one of His little worlds | 我只想毁灭他的每一个小世界 |
[19:38] | until I catch up to the old man. | 直到我追上他 |
[19:42] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:47] | Even God can die. | 上帝也是能死的 |
[19:54] | Hey, you in there! | 你们 |
[19:56] | We’ve got you surrounded! | 我们把你们包围了 |
[19:58] | – “We have you surrounded”? – Shut up! | -“我们把你们包围了” -闭嘴 |
[20:00] | Smithy, what do you see? | 史密斯 你看到什么了 |
[20:03] | No movement. | 没动静 |
[20:05] | Tiger, how about you? | 虎哥 你呢 |
[20:09] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[20:15] | There’s some tracks here. | 这里有足迹 |
[20:18] | Don’t go in there alone! | 别自己冲进去啊 |
[20:31] | They’re on foot. They went around us. | 他们步行绕过了我们 |
[20:32] | They’re probably heading for the bunker. | 他们大概是去地堡了 |
[20:42] | This… is it going to work? | 这能行吗 |
[20:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:51] | Well, if it doesn’t, maybe there’s something I can do. | 如果不行 或许我能想办法 |
[20:55] | The magic that’s keeping me alive, | 维系我生命的魔法 |
[20:58] | what if I can do more? | 如果我还能做更多呢 |
[21:01] | And burn off your soul? | 但烧你的灵魂吗 |
[21:03] | Not all of it. | 又不是全部 |
[21:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[21:08] | Dean wouldn’t want to be saved, not that way. | 迪恩不会希望我们这么救他的 |
[21:13] | You don’t know what you’re walking into. | 你不知道你会遭遇什么 |
[21:17] | Last time he was possessed, | 上次他被附身时 |
[21:18] | he said it felt like he was drowning. | 他说感觉像溺水 |
[21:21] | This time… | 这次 |
[21:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:26] | It’ll probably be worse. | 可能会更糟 |
[21:38] | Cool science project. | 这个科学小实验真不错 |
[21:41] | I give it a solid B-minus. | 我可以给个B- |
[21:44] | Okay, in theory, I should be connected to Dean’s mind. | 好吧 理论上 我应该能连入迪恩的大脑 |
[21:48] | Cass, you should be able to hitch a ride with me. | 小卡 你应该能搭我的顺风车 |
[21:52] | Oh, Cass… | 小卡 |
[21:54] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[22:00] | What should I do? | 我做什么 |
[22:03] | Pray. | 祈祷 |
[22:04] | And make sure no one kills us. | 确保我们别被杀了 |
[22:08] | Well, I like this plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[22:10] | See, out here, I’m all chained up. | 在这里 我被锁着 |
[22:12] | But in there… | 但在里面 |
[22:15] | you’re all mine. | 你们都是我的了 |
[22:19] | So…what are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么呢 |
[22:44] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[22:46] | where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[22:48] | In Dean’s mind. | 迪恩脑子里 |
[22:52] | Then where’s he? | 那他呢 |
[22:55] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[23:03] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[23:05] | Wait. Hold on, okay? We’re coming. | 等等 撑住 我们就来 |
[23:06] | You can’t escape me, Dean. | 你无法逃脱我的 迪恩 |
[23:07] | You’re gonna die. | 你会死的 |
[23:09] | And this– this is what you’re gonna become! | 这 就是你将变成的样子 |
[23:12] | Somebody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[23:16] | – No! – There’s so much. | -不 -有好多啊 |
[23:17] | Your own father didn’t care whether you lived or died. | 你亲爹都不在乎你是死是活 |
[23:22] | It’s about who’s the bigger badass. | 重要的是谁最凶恶 |
[23:23] | So much trauma in Dean’s mind. | 迪恩脑子里有好多创伤 |
[23:26] | So many scars. | 好多疤痕 |
[23:29] | Well, yeah. | 当然 |
[23:30] | Dean’s been through a lot, but he’s strong. | 迪恩经历了很多 但他很坚强 |
[23:33] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[23:35] | you’ve both been through a lot, | 你们都经历了很多 |
[23:37] | and Dean is more than strong. | 迪恩也不止坚强 |
[23:40] | What I meant was, if I knew… | 我的意思是 |
[23:42] | if I knew what I was looking for, | 如果我知道该找什么 |
[23:44] | I could just– I could simply go to it. | 我就可以直接过去 |
[23:47] | But because Michael has Dean trapped away, drowning, | 但因为米迦勒把迪恩困住了 溺在水里 |
[23:53] | I have to wade through | 我必须蹚过 |
[23:54] | all of Dean’s most terrible memories. | 迪恩最糟糕的记忆 |
[23:58] | Cass, wait a second. | 小卡 等等 |
[24:01] | Would Michael bury Dean in trauma? | 米迦勒会把迪恩埋在创伤里吗 |
[24:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:09] | I mean, Michael said it himself. | 米迦勒自己说的 |
[24:11] | The reason he left Dean in the first place | 他当初之所以离开迪恩 |
[24:12] | was because Dean was fighting back so hard. | 是因为迪恩拼命抵抗 |
[24:16] | So if Michael wanted to keep Dean placated… | 如果米迦勒想安抚迪恩 |
[24:19] | Dean thrives on trauma. | 创伤只会让迪恩越挫越勇 |
[24:22] | I mean, he’s had to his whole life, right? | 他这辈子都是如此 |
[24:23] | It keeps him alert, keeps him ready, | 让他警醒 准备充分 |
[24:25] | but if I wanted to distract Dean, I-I… | 但如果我想分迪恩的心 |
[24:28] | I’d give him something he’s never had before. | 我会给他一样他从未拥有过的东西 |
[24:32] | – Contentment. – Exactly. | -满足 -没错 |
[24:34] | So maybe, instead of looking through his bad memories, | 或许我们不该搜寻他的坏记忆 |
[24:36] | maybe let’s, uh… | 而是… |
[24:37] | maybe let’s look through his good memories. | 去看看他的好记忆 |
[24:42] | I think I’m adorable. | 我觉得我很可爱 |
[24:44] | You seem pretty cheery. | 你看上去好开心 |
[24:45] | Strippers, Sammy, strippers. | 脱衣舞娘 萨姆 脱衣舞娘 |
[24:47] | We’re on an actual case involving strippers. | 我们真在查一桩跟脱衣舞娘有关的案子 |
[24:49] | Finally. I’ll stay here, hook up with the posse. | 可算啊 我留下 跟他们套近乎 |
[24:52] | ‘Cause you know me– I’m a posse magnet. | 你知道我 我最受他们欢迎了 |
[24:54] | Hey, see if they got any pie. | 问他们有没有馅饼 |
[24:57] | This bar– This bar– This bar– | 这间酒吧 |
[24:58] | I’ve never had anything this nice. | 我从没拥有过这么好的东西 |
[25:01] | Rocky’s still isn’t for sale. | 洛奇还是不卖 |
[25:02] | Rocky’s still isn’t for sale. | 洛奇还是不卖 |
[25:04] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[25:05] | Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass. | 还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子 |
[25:07] | They should be back tonight. | 今晚应该就能回来 |
[25:09] | So that sale that you want so bad, | 所以你迫切想促成的交易 |
[25:11] | – well, it’s just not gonna happen. – Yes. Definitely… | -是不可能了 -没错 |
[25:14] | Cass. This has never happened. | 小卡 这是没发生过的事 |
[25:17] | There. Let’s go there. | 那里 我们去那里 |
[25:32] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[25:34] | Kill a ghoul, get a beer. | 杀一个食尸鬼 一杯啤酒 |
[25:38] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:45] | Got this great IPA from Austin– Cosmic Cowboy. | 有种奥斯丁进的印度淡啤 宇宙牛仔 |
[25:49] | You’re gonna love it. | 你们肯定喜欢 |
[25:51] | Hey, Dean, what’s going on here? | 迪恩 这是什么情况 |
[25:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:55] | Cass? Sam? | 小卡 萨姆 |
[25:58] | I’m glad you’re back safe. | 你们可算安全回来了 |
[25:59] | I was starting to worry. | 我都开始担心了 |
[26:01] | Don’t tell Dean. | 别告诉迪恩 |
[26:04] | He’ll use it against me. | 他会笑我的 |
[26:09] | Uh, Pamela Barnes was blinded when she saw my true form. | 帕梅拉·巴恩斯因为看到我的真身烧穿了眼睛 |
[26:12] | Yeah. She was also killed by a demon, so… | 是啊 她还被恶魔杀了 |
[26:14] | Hey, what are you guys waiting for? | 你们等什么呢 |
[26:16] | Drink up. | 喝啊 |
[26:17] | None of– None of this is real, okay? | 这都不是真的 |
[26:19] | T-This– This bar, uh, uh, Pamela… | 这酒吧 帕梅拉 |
[26:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:23] | You’ve never met anyone more real than me, | 没有比我更真实的了 |
[26:25] | Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[26:26] | You’re just a complex manifestation of Dean’s memories | 你只是迪恩记忆的复杂表现 |
[26:30] | designed to distract him. | 用来分他心的 |
[26:33] | You really know how to tao lady, don’t ya? | 你还真会跟女人说话啊 |
[26:36] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:38] | You have to remember what’s going on | 你得记起来现实世界 |
[26:39] | out– out in the real world. | 在发生什么 |
[26:42] | I know it’s raining. What else do I need to know? | 我知道在下雨 我还需要知道什么 |
[26:45] | No, I’m not talking about the rain– | 不 我不是说大雨 |
[26:46] | I’m talking about Michael! | 我是说米迦勒 |
[26:48] | Where’d they go? | 他们哪去了 |
[26:55] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[26:57] | I think I can hear them. | 我听得到他们 |
[27:05] | So, you guys gonna tell us about the hunt or what? | 你们要跟我们讲讲猎魔的事吗 |
[27:08] | Okay. W-What? You were just… | 好吧 怎么…你刚刚… |
[27:11] | What the hell is going on here? | 这怎么回事啊 |
[27:14] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | Now you’re starting to worry me. | 你现在有点让我担心了 |
[27:17] | What is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[27:32] | You guys got real messy on that ghoul hunt, huh? | 看来食尸鬼的案子挺棘手啊 |
[27:35] | No, we didn’t get messy on a hunt. | 不 这不是猎魔时弄的 |
[27:36] | We got messy just now, in this bar, | 这是刚刚在酒吧里弄的 |
[27:39] | in a vampire fight. | 因为跟吸血鬼打斗 |
[27:43] | Maybe we should rethink the beers. | 或许是酒的问题 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:46] | Okay, Dean, listen to me. | 好吧 迪恩 听我说 |
[27:47] | I think you’re– you’re stuck in a loop | 我觉得你困在了你脑内的 |
[27:50] | in– in your mind. | 循环里 |
[27:52] | Michael is possessing you. | 米迦勒附身了你 |
[27:53] | You– You have to remember that. | 你得记起来 |
[27:55] | – Michael? – Yes. | -米迦勒 -对 |
[27:56] | Michael’s in the Cage. | 米迦勒在笼子里 |
[27:59] | Come on, guys. What is this– some kind of a joke? | 拜托 这是开玩笑吗 |
[28:00] | No, Dean, it’s not a joke. | 不 迪恩 不是玩笑 |
[28:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:03] | If we’re all in Dean’s head, | 如果我们都在迪恩脑子里 |
[28:05] | then he should be able to control things, | 他应该能控制吧 |
[28:08] | like a lucid dream? | 就像清醒梦那种 |
[28:11] | Yeah. I-I don’t know. Maybe. I… | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[28:15] | Get me a shot. | 给我一杯酒 |
[28:17] | With your brain. | 用你的脑子 |
[28:21] | Okay. Dean, listen to me. This bar is not real. | 好吧 迪恩 听我说 这酒吧不是真的 |
[28:24] | Pamela isn’t real. | 帕梅拉也不是 |
[28:26] | Man, we were there together when she was blinded. | 我们是一起看着她被烧瞎的 |
[28:40] | You’re blind? | 你瞎了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I’ve been blind for a while. | 是啊 我瞎了好久了 |
[28:44] | Thank Feathers here for that one. | 那还多亏这位小羽毛 |
[28:46] | That was– Dean, that was an accident. | 那是…迪恩 那是个意外 |
[28:50] | Dean, she’s not just blind. | 迪恩 她不仅瞎了 |
[28:51] | She’s dead. | 她还死了 |
[28:53] | Pamela died helping us. | 帕梅拉为帮我们死了 |
[28:57] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:05] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[29:13] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:15] | Guys, this is– this is my life. | 伙计们 这是我的生活 |
[29:17] | This– This is the dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[29:19] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[29:21] | It’s just a dream, Dean. | 只是一场梦 迪恩 |
[29:23] | That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 |
[29:25] | Please, you have to– | 求你 你得… |
[29:27] | you have to try to remember, | 你得努力记起来 |
[29:29] | because the people in your life– | 因为你生活中的人 |
[29:30] | in your real life, out there– | 你现实生活中的人 |
[29:33] | we need you to come back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[29:42] | Poughkeepsie. | 波基普西 |
[29:46] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:49] | Poughkeepsie. | 波基普西 |
[30:19] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[30:24] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[30:35] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好啊 |
[30:46] | Well, this is fun. | 真是有趣 |
[30:48] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我脑袋 |
[30:51] | You don’t mean that, Dean, not really. | 你不是真心的 迪恩 |
[30:55] | You may lie to them, | 你或许会对他们撒谎 |
[30:57] | but, deep down, I know you. | 但我了解你的内心 |
[31:02] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[31:04] | You only tolerate the angel because you think you owe him, | 你忍受那天使是因为你觉得欠他的 |
[31:08] | because he “gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition.” | 因为他”抓着你 把你救出地狱” |
[31:13] | Or whatever. | 什么的 |
[31:15] | But since then, what has he done? | 但此后 他都做了什么 |
[31:19] | Only made mistakes, | 一直在犯错 |
[31:21] | one after the other. | 一个又一个 |
[31:23] | And, Sam– oh, Sam… | 萨姆呢 |
[31:26] | You know, Dean was his happiest when you quit hunting, | 你退出猎魔时 迪恩最开心了 |
[31:30] | leaving him with your dad, just the two of them. | 只剩他和你们爸爸 就他们俩 |
[31:33] | See, deep down, he knows that you will always abandon him, | 内心深处 他知道 你总会抛弃他 |
[31:38] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[31:40] | – Shut up! – You don’t need them. | -闭嘴 -你不需要他们 |
[31:42] | You don’t even like them. | 你都不喜欢他们 |
[31:44] | They’re not your family– they’re your responsibilities. | 他们不是你的家人 只是你的责任 |
[31:48] | They’re a weight around your neck. | 他们是你的负担 |
[31:51] | And deep down, you wanted– | 内心深处 你想… |
[31:54] | you were desperate to get away from them. | 你迫切想摆脱他们 |
[31:58] | And that is why you said yes. | 所以你才答应我附身 |
[32:01] | I said shut your damn mouth! | 我叫你闭嘴了 |
[32:04] | Wait. Something’s wrong. | 等等 不对劲 |
[32:06] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖 |
[32:10] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[32:27] | Monsters! We’re barely ahead of them. | 怪物 我们也就勉强赶在他们前面 |
[32:29] | Where’s Sam? We need– | 萨姆呢 我们得… |
[32:32] | Never heard about them. | 没听说他们的情况 |
[32:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:35] | They’re trying to help Dean. | 他们在帮助迪恩 |
[32:37] | Tiger, lock down the front door. | 虎哥 封锁前门 |
[32:38] | The rest of you guys, get ready | 其他人 准备好 |
[32:39] | – if they make it through. – Yes. | -以防他们冲进来 -好 |
[32:41] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:46] | He’s buying time | 他在争取时间 |
[32:48] | so his monsters can get to us and rescue him. | 让他的怪物找上门 救走他 |
[32:52] | You think I need them to save me? | 你觉得我需要他们来救吗 |
[32:55] | Please. | 得了 |
[32:56] | Fine. You’re so tough, | 好啊 你那么厉害 |
[32:58] | why don’t you snap your fingers and nuke us all? | 那弹个响指把我们都杀了啊 |
[33:02] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[33:09] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[33:10] | Because, in here, we’re all just mental projections, | 因为在这里 我们都只是魂魄 |
[33:14] | so in here, we’re all the same. | 在这里 我们都一样 |
[33:17] | So, in here, you’re all talk. | 所以在这里 你只能打嘴炮 |
[33:27] | You think I need my powers? | 你以为我需要法力吗 |
[33:30] | I destroy worlds, | 我能摧毁世界 |
[33:33] | and I’d crush you with my bare hands. | 我赤手空拳就能灭了你们 |
[33:37] | Prove it. | 证明给我们看 |
[34:16] | – Is that…? – It’s them. | -那是… -是他们 |
[34:18] | Okay, they can’t. | 他们冲不进来的 |
[34:20] | They won’t be able to get through the door. | 他们无法突破大门的 |
[34:22] | – They won’t have to. – Tiger? | -没那个必要 -虎哥 |
[34:25] | Tiger shouldn’t have gone in the woods alone. | 虎哥不该自己进树林的 |
[34:29] | You should’ve locked the door. | 你该去锁门的 |
[35:13] | No! | 不 |
[35:34] | You fellas didn’t think this out, did you? | 你们根本没想清楚 是吧 |
[35:38] | Even if you could force me out, | 就算你们能逼走我 |
[35:41] | what do you think I’d leave behind, hm? | 你们以为我会留下什么啊 |
[35:44] | You’d be nothing but blood and bone. | 你会只剩血肉骨头 |
[35:50] | Then we don’t kick him out. | 那我们不把他赶走 |
[35:53] | We keep him in. | 我们把他关在里面 |
[36:14] | It’ll hold. My mind, my rules. | 能撑住 我的脑袋 我的规矩 |
[36:17] | I got him. | 我控制住他了 |
[36:22] | I’m the Cage. | 我是笼子 |
[36:38] | We’ll get the rest of this cleaned up. | 我们会把剩下的清理干净的 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:44] | What about the rest of Michael’s monsters? | 米迦勒剩下的怪物呢 |
[36:46] | We’re getting in reports. | 我们收到报告 |
[36:47] | After you guys woke up, | 你们醒来后 |
[36:48] | they all just went their separate ways. | 他们都各自跑路了 |
[36:52] | I guess Michael can’t control them now. | 看来米迦勒现在不能控制他们了 |
[36:58] | Maggie… | 玛姬 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:03] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[37:05] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[37:07] | Jack, he… | 杰克 他 |
[37:10] | I didn’t know he could still do that angel stuff. | 我不知道他还能用天使的法力 |
[37:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:21] | I didn’t, either. | 我也不知道 |
[37:22] | That magic burns off your soul. | 那魔法是烧你灵魂的 |
[37:28] | – It was an accident. – Yeah, but you can’t afford | -那是个意外 -对 但你不能 |
[37:31] | that kind of accident. | 出那种意外 |
[37:33] | You need your soul to stay alive, to– | 你需要灵魂才能活命 |
[37:35] | They would’ve killed you. | 他们会杀了你们的 |
[37:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:42] | Look, I’m not mad at you. | 我不是气你 |
[37:45] | I… | 我 |
[37:48] | I’ve just seen firsthand what the absence of a soul does. | 我亲眼见识过缺少灵魂会怎么样 |
[37:51] | And it’s not just about you staying alive, Jack. | 这不光是为了你活命 杰克 |
[37:54] | It’s about you staying you. | 还是你能保持真我 |
[37:59] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:06] | It won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:28] | It’s just you. | 只有你 |
[38:34] | It’s just…you. | 只有你 |
[38:48] | Let me out! Come on! | 放我出去 开门 |
[39:00] | It’s all you. | 都是你 |
[39:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:27] | So…not all good news. | 那么 不全是好消息 |
[39:32] | I did say I’d see you again soon. | 我说过我很快会再见你的 |
[39:35] | You could’ve knocked. | 不敲个门啊 |
[39:36] | Figured all that banging on the door in your head was enough. | 我觉得你脑子里的敲门声就够你受的了 |
[39:41] | Michael’s all locked up. | 米迦勒被关起来了 |
[39:43] | Seems that way. | 似乎是的 |
[39:47] | Sam said that one of your reapers | 萨姆说你的一个死神 |
[39:49] | really came through with the assist. | 帮了我们大忙 |
[39:50] | I’m thinking that was probably you. | 我想大概是你出手了 |
[39:54] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别说出去 |
[39:57] | You broke the rules. | 你打破了规矩 |
[39:58] | I took a calculated risk. | 我是冒了该冒的险 |
[40:02] | I warned you | 我警告过你 |
[40:04] | about the dangers of jumping from world to world. | 穿越世界有多危险 |
[40:08] | But you ignored me, didn’t you? | 但你无视了我 是吧 |
[40:14] | Rescuing Mom and Jack, | 营救妈妈和杰克 |
[40:17] | helping out those other folks– | 帮助其他那些人 |
[40:19] | I’d say it was worth it. | 我觉得是值得的 |
[40:21] | And just look at you now. | 看看你现在啊 |
[40:27] | Do you remember visiting my reading room? | 你记得去我的阅读室吗 |
[40:30] | The shelves and shelves of notebooks | 一个个架子的笔记本 |
[40:33] | describing the ways you might die? | 上面都是你可能的死亡方式 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:37] | Upbeat classics. | 欢乐经典 |
[40:39] | Well, it’s the funniest thing, | 这就是最有趣的 |
[40:42] | but they’ve all been rewritten. | 笔记本都被改写了 |
[40:46] | They all end the same way now– | 现在都是一个结局了 |
[40:50] | with the archangel Michael escaping your mind | 大天使米迦勒逃出你的脑子 |
[40:53] | and using you as his vessel to burn down this world. | 利用你作为皮囊 烧毁这个世界 |
[41:00] | All of them? | 所有的吗 |
[41:01] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[41:06] | Except one. | 除了一本 |
[41:28] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要拿这怎么办 |
[41:31] | That’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |