时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I say that I do the terrible things I do | 我说 我做这些坏事 |
[00:05] | because I couldn’t find who killed Sarah and Teddy. | 是因为我找不到杀莎拉和泰迪的人 |
[00:08] | But I lied. | 但我撒谎了 |
[00:09] | Truth is… | 事实上 |
[00:10] | I like doing these things, | 我喜欢这么做 |
[00:12] | and I don’t want to stop. | 我不想停手 |
[00:13] | Even if you could force me out, | 就算你们能逼走我 |
[00:16] | what do you think I’d leave behind? | 你们以为我会留下什么啊 |
[00:17] | You’d be nothing but blood and bone. | 你会只剩血肉骨头 |
[00:19] | Then we don’t kick him out. We keep him in. | 那我们不把他赶走 我们把他关在里面 |
[00:24] | It’s just you. | 只有你 |
[00:28] | Michael’s all locked up. | 米迦勒被关起来了 |
[00:30] | Seems that way. | 似乎是的 |
[00:31] | Do you remember visiting my reading room? | 你记得去我的阅读室吗 |
[00:33] | The shelves and shelves of notebooks | 一个个架子的笔记本 |
[00:35] | describing the ways you might die? | 上面都是你可能的死亡方式 |
[00:37] | They all end the same way now– | 现在都是一个结局了 |
[00:40] | Except one. | 除了一本 |
[00:41] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要拿这怎么办 |
[00:43] | That’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[00:52] | Never been caught by a human before. | 我还从未被人类抓住过 |
[00:56] | You some kind of Hunter? | 你是个猎人吗 |
[01:00] | No. No, I know a couple. | 不 我认识几个 |
[01:03] | Picked up some tricks. | 学了点手法 |
[01:08] | And a few other things. | 还捡了别的 |
[01:10] | Well, if you’re not a Hunter, let’s make a deal. | 如果你不是猎人 我们做交易吧 |
[01:16] | No deals. | 不交易 |
[01:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:20] | Abraxas. | 阿布拉克斯 |
[01:22] | Yeah, the last demon I killed | 上一个被我杀死的恶魔 |
[01:24] | said you and Abraxas made quite the team | 说你和阿布拉克斯是好搭档 |
[01:28] | until he was captured by a Hunter. | 直到他被猎人抓住了 |
[01:30] | You left your pal in the lurch, | 你抛下了陷入困境的伙伴 |
[01:33] | but you know who got ‘im. | 但知道是谁抓了他 |
[01:35] | If I was there. | 如果我当时在 |
[01:39] | The Hunter who caught him, who almost got me — | 那个抓住了他 差点抓住我的猎人 |
[01:43] | why would I protect them? | 我凭什么要保护那人 |
[01:46] | Hell, I can even tell you where to find ’em. | 我都乐意告诉你去哪找那人 |
[01:49] | So…no need for any of this. | 所以 真没必要这么做 |
[01:55] | Oh, I don’t know. Where’s the fun in that? | 我不知道 那还有什么乐趣啊 |
[01:58] | Hibbing! | 希宾 |
[02:00] | She’s in Hibbing, Minnesota. | 她在明尼苏达州 希宾 |
[02:58] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:00] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[03:02] | Going back through the Book of Jubilees. | 在翻阅《禧年书》 |
[03:04] | You know, the way they classify angels is — is — | 他们归类天使的方式 |
[03:06] | it’s really interesting. | 真的很有趣 |
[03:08] | Find anything on Michael? | 有关于米迦勒的吗 |
[03:09] | Not yet, but I — but I — but I just started. | 还没有 但我才刚开始 |
[03:15] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会有办法的 |
[03:19] | Man, I-I-I… | 我 |
[03:21] | I appreciate it, you know, you…trying. | 多谢了 你这么努力 |
[03:26] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:28] | I mean, always. | 必须的 |
[03:30] | You want to hop in, help out? | 你要不要一起来帮忙 |
[03:33] | I got plenty to go through. | 我还有很多东西要看呢 |
[03:35] | Actually, I-I — I thought I’d go for a — a drive, you know? | 其实 我想去兜兜风 |
[03:38] | Just me and Baby, long stretch of road. | 就我和宝贝车 好好走一程 |
[03:40] | And figured I’d make it a twofer — | 另外一石二鸟 |
[03:42] | I’d go see Mom at, uh, Donna’s cabin. | 去唐娜的小屋 看看妈妈 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:48] | Yeah, th-that sounds great. | 那不错啊 |
[03:51] | Be good to see ’em. | 见见他们也好 |
[03:53] | Just let me, uh, find a stopping point and get packed up. | 等我读完这段 就去收拾 |
[03:56] | Actually, I was, uh… | 其实 |
[03:59] | was kind of hoping for some one-on-one time with Mom, | 我想单独去见见妈妈 |
[04:02] | if that’s cool. | 如果可以的话 |
[04:07] | Ye– uh…Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[04:11] | Whatever you need. | 随你 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | Take care, Sammy. | 保重 萨姆 |
[04:36] | Yeah, he called last night. | 嗯 他昨天来电了 |
[04:37] | Said it was just a supply run, | 说只是来送补给 |
[04:39] | but I’ll take any excuse for a visit. | 但他打什么借口来我都不介意 |
[04:41] | Cabin’s been a little quiet lately. | 小屋这边近来也没啥事 |
[04:44] | Quiet? | 没啥事 |
[04:45] | Yeah, uh, Bobby took off for a few days. | 是啊 鲍比出去了几天 |
[04:48] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[04:50] | Just after everything that happened with his son, | 就是他儿子的事后 |
[04:52] | we needed a little space. | 我们需要点空间 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:59] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[05:00] | Sorry, I’m just — I’m worried, you know? | 抱歉 我就是担心 |
[05:03] | Ever since we locked Michael up, | 自从我们把米迦勒关了起来 |
[05:04] | Dean’s been acting strange, | 迪恩就怪怪的 |
[05:05] | and he just packed up and left, | 他还收拾东西走了 |
[05:07] | and then, uh… | 然后 |
[05:09] | And what? | 怎么了 |
[05:11] | He hugged me. | 他抱了我 |
[05:14] | That’s sweet. | 那挺温馨啊 |
[05:15] | Mom, we don’t hug. | 妈妈 我们不抱的 |
[05:17] | I mean, w-we do, | 我们抱 |
[05:19] | but only if it’s literally the end of the world, you know? | 但除非是世界末日到了 |
[05:23] | Sam, he’ll be here soon. | 萨姆 他很快就到 |
[05:25] | I’ll look after him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[05:26] | – I’ll get to the bottom of this. – Yeah, all right. | -我会搞清楚的 -好 |
[05:28] | M-Maybe it’s like you said, you know? | 或许就像你说的 |
[05:30] | Maybe he just need some space, like Bobby. | 或许 他只是需要空间 就像鲍比 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:34] | Well, and until we know for sure, | 除非我们确定情况 |
[05:35] | we have to respect that. | 我们得尊重他们 |
[05:37] | Yeah, you’re right. Uh, I — I… | 你说得对 |
[05:40] | Yeah, uh… | 嗯 |
[05:42] | talk soon. | 回聊 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:58] | What? You thought I was joking? | 怎么 你以为开玩笑的吗 |
[06:02] | Best burger in Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州最棒的汉堡 |
[06:04] | Best burger ever. | 史上最棒 |
[06:05] | Glad it satisfied. | 你满意我很高兴 |
[06:07] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[06:10] | So, | 那么 |
[06:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[06:14] | Have you seen Jody lately, hm? | 你最近见到乔迪了吗 |
[06:16] | The girls? | 还有姑娘们 |
[06:18] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:19] | You know, I split my time as much I can, | 我尽量多去看她们 |
[06:23] | help Jody with their training. | 帮助乔迪训练她们 |
[06:25] | Last month, we took down a Vetala nest. | 上个月 我们灭了一窝嗜血鬼 |
[06:28] | Alex, little miss “I don’t want to Hunt”? | “不想猎魔”的艾莉克斯 |
[06:30] | She killed two all by herself. | 凭一己之力杀了俩呢 |
[06:32] | Get out of town. | 不是吧 |
[06:34] | Good for her. | 好样的 |
[06:38] | Anyhoo… | 总之 |
[06:39] | Now, what about you? | 你怎么样了 |
[06:40] | How’s sheriffing going? | 做治安官怎么样 |
[06:42] | I know it was a little tough last time, what with, uh… | 我知道上次挺让人难过的 因为那个 |
[06:44] | – Doug, yeah. – Yeah. | -道格 -嗯 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:48] | Yeah, you know, the split was rough. | 分手是挺让人难过 |
[06:54] | Doug’s working private security now, | 道格现在干私人安保了 |
[06:57] | up in Duluth. | 在德卢斯 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[07:06] | Just wondering if you’ve run out of ways to ask me how I’m doing, | 就是想知道你是不是没有别的办法打听我了 |
[07:09] | so as to avoid me repaying the favor. | 好回避我来打听你 |
[07:13] | I know you were just possessed, again. | 我知道你刚被再次附身过 |
[07:18] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:20] | He had us all out looking for you. | 他叫我们都去找你来着 |
[07:21] | And I know you got an archangel | 我还知道有个大天使 |
[07:22] | hitching a ride up there in your noggin. | 在你脑袋里 |
[07:26] | – Also Sam. – What, does he got a freakin’ newsletter? | -也是萨姆说的 -他是发布时事通讯了吗 |
[07:28] | I’m just saying, all that, | 我就是说 这些事 |
[07:31] | it can’t be easy, you know? | 肯定很不好承受 |
[07:40] | Well… | 是啊 |
[07:42] | I’ll make it through, okay? | 我能撑过来 好吗 |
[07:46] | That’s all we can do, right? | 我们也只能这么做了 是吧 |
[07:49] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:52] | Couldn’t come through town without seeing my D-train, | 来一趟总不能不见你 |
[07:53] | so thanks for meeting me. | 多谢你来见我了 |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:03] | You betcha. | 不客气 |
[08:07] | I’ll see ya, Donna. | 回见 唐娜 |
[08:48] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:51] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Thought I’d stick around for a couple days, if that’s cool. | 是啊 我想待几天 如果可以的话 |
[08:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:59] | Uh, Bobby’s gone. | 鲍比不在 |
[09:02] | We have a big couch and a pull-out. | 我们有个大沙发 还有伸缩床 |
[09:04] | – Perfect. – Awesome. | -完美 -太棒了 |
[09:05] | You know, if you wanted to make it a full reunion, | 如果要一家团圆的话 |
[09:08] | we could call Sam over. | 可以打电话叫萨姆来 |
[09:11] | Yeah, you know, I was thinking I’d actually | 我其实想 |
[09:14] | be a little greedy with my Mom time, | 单独霸占妈妈一会儿 |
[09:16] | if that’s cool. | 如果可以的话 |
[09:17] | Well, I just thought, you know, if you’re staying a few nights… | 我就是觉得 如果你要待几天 |
[09:19] | I don’t want Sam here. | 我不希望萨姆来 |
[09:21] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, no. | -没什么事吧 -嗯 |
[09:23] | You know what? I just — I’m — I’m hangry, okay? | 我就是…腹空气盛 |
[09:26] | Long drive, haven’t eaten, | 车程很长 都没吃饭 |
[09:28] | and, uh, I’m starving, actually. | 我要饿死了 |
[09:32] | Well, uh, the delivery options | 这么远的地方 |
[09:35] | are a little limited this far out, | 送餐选择很有限 |
[09:36] | and we both know I’m not much of a cook. | 我们都知道 我不是很会做饭 |
[09:40] | Well, there’s one thing you can cook | 有样东西 |
[09:42] | better than anybody on the planet. | 你做得比任何人都好 |
[09:51] | Winchester Surprise? | 温家惊喜吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:54] | I can’t believe you remember that. | 真不敢相信你还记得那个 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe I ever fed that to you and John. | 我真不敢相信我拿那个喂过你和约翰 |
[09:59] | It was so greasy, like… | 那么油腻 |
[10:03] | Heart attack on a plate. | 简直是盘中心脏病 |
[10:04] | A delicious heart attack on a plate, okay? | 是美味的盘中心脏病 |
[10:06] | I would like mine with extra cheese. | 我要多加奶酪 |
[10:12] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[10:16] | Oh, and, uh… | 对了 |
[10:17] | Pie. | 派 |
[11:09] | Well, Donna certainly has a type. | 唐娜的口味还真是固定 |
[11:38] | All right. | 好啊 |
[13:02] | Need a hand? | 需要搭把手吗 |
[13:04] | – Hey, Joe. – Yeah. | -乔 -嗯 |
[13:05] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[13:07] | That’s new. | 这真新鲜 |
[13:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | You buying food. | 你 买食物 |
[13:12] | I just mean you usually only pick up | 你一般只买 |
[13:13] | whiskey, pumpkins, and crossword puzzles. | 威士忌 南瓜和填字谜 |
[13:16] | Well… | 是啊 |
[13:18] | crosswords do get better with whiskey. | 填字谜配威士忌更解闷 |
[13:21] | And I got family in town. | 而且我有家人来了 |
[13:22] | – Oh, nice. Well, enjoy. – Yeah. | -那不错啊 好好玩 -嗯 |
[13:23] | – Thanks. – See you later. | -谢谢 -回见 |
[13:34] | Hey, man. Excuse me. | 哥们 打扰 |
[13:37] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, yeah, I think you can. | -有事可以帮你吗 -嗯 你可以帮我 |
[13:38] | I’m looking for a friend of mine — | 我在找一位朋友 |
[13:40] | Mary Winchester. | 玛丽·温彻斯特 |
[13:43] | Sorry. I don’t know her. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[13:45] | Well, she told me to meet her here in Hibbing, | 她叫我来希宾见她的 |
[13:46] | so if you could just point me in the right direction, | 麻烦你给我指条路 |
[13:49] | we’re all good, you know? | 那就多谢了 |
[13:55] | Thanks for nothing, pal. | 你真没用 哥们 |
[14:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:33] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[15:14] | Evening, Officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[15:22] | You can’t — I didn’t do anything. | 你不能…我什么都没做 |
[15:26] | Oh, sure ya did. | 怎么没有 |
[15:27] | You see, I ran the plates, | 我查了车牌 |
[15:30] | and this van here? | 这辆货车 |
[15:32] | Belongs to an 80-year-old lady in Missoula. | 是米苏拉市一位80岁老太太的 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:37] | My grammy, she lets me borrow it. | 我奶奶 她把车借我的 |
[15:39] | No. | 不是 |
[15:40] | Grammy reported it stolen two weeks ago. | 奶奶报告说两周前车被盗了 |
[15:43] | And word has it you’re looking for a friend of mine, | 据说 你在找我的一位朋友 |
[15:46] | Mary Winchester. | 玛丽·温彻斯特 |
[15:47] | No, I — I-I talked to the kid | 不 我是问那孩子 |
[15:49] | about renting a place for fishing. | 去哪租地方钓鱼 |
[15:54] | You catch a lot of fish with that Arkansas toothpick | 你副驾那把阿肯色牙签 |
[15:56] | you got there on the passenger seat? | 很能钓鱼吗 |
[16:00] | So… | 那么 |
[16:02] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[16:05] | “Nunya.” | “不关你事” |
[16:08] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[16:09] | – First name, Eat, last name, Me. – Okay. | -姓去 名你妈 -好吧 |
[16:16] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[16:18] | Mobile fingerprint scanner. | 便携指纹扫描器 |
[16:21] | Cost the force a pretty penny, | 虽然警队为此花了不少钱 |
[16:22] | but I figured it’d come in handy. | 但我就觉得这能派上用场 |
[16:30] | You won’t give it to me straight… | 你不肯跟我直说… |
[16:33] | …but this will. | 但它会告诉我 |
[16:38] | Uff da. | 哎呦 |
[16:41] | You’re a long way from Delaware, Nick. | 你离特拉华州可好远了 尼克 |
[16:58] | Okay, sicko. | 好了 变态 |
[17:00] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:20] | What were you doing out there? | 你去那里做什么 |
[17:21] | Oh, I, uh… | 我… |
[17:23] | Oh, here. | 来 |
[17:24] | You know, I’m just, uh… | 就是 |
[17:26] | taking a look around. | 到处看看 |
[17:29] | Come on inside. | 进去吧 |
[17:30] | I got a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[17:45] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[17:47] | Well, I wanted to make sure everything was ready for you. | 我想为你大展厨艺做好准备嘛 |
[17:51] | And I thought I’d, uh — I’d give you a hand, you know? | 而且我还想…帮你一把 |
[17:54] | Two terrible cooks teaming up. | 俩臭厨子一起做 |
[17:56] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么问题呢 |
[18:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:16] | Listen, Mom, I-I — I think I should come up. | 妈妈 我觉得我该过去 |
[18:18] | Uh, there’s some stuff missing from the bunker, and — | 地堡这边缺了些东西 |
[18:21] | Sam, I don’t know what’s going on, | 萨姆 我不清楚是怎么回事 |
[18:23] | but something is going on. | 但肯定有事 |
[18:25] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[18:28] | Let me talk to him, okay? | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[18:30] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[18:31] | Yeah. All right, Mom. | 那好 妈妈 |
[18:42] | He comes back, he’s standing there, he’s soaking wet, | 他回来时 站在那里 都湿透了 |
[18:44] | and he’s pulling bologna and sliced cheese out of his pants. | 还从裤子里掏腊肠和奶酪出来 |
[18:48] | So, me being the big brother, I’m the cook. | 作为哥哥 还有厨师 |
[18:51] | I take all of that bologna, all that sliced cheese, | 我把那些腊肠和切片奶酪 |
[18:53] | and I put it onto a hot plate. | 都放进了锅里 |
[18:55] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -嗯 |
[18:57] | It stunk up that room so bad. | 房间被熏得好臭 |
[18:59] | Dad comes home, and he is so mad. | 爸爸回来后 气坏了 |
[19:02] | He picks up everything, chucks it in the trash. | 他把所有东西都丢进了垃圾箱 |
[19:04] | Probably reminded him of you, and… | 大概让他想起了你 |
[19:11] | Anyway, it did not taste right. | 总之 那味道不对 |
[19:14] | It didn’t taste like this. | 可不是这个味儿 |
[19:24] | Sometimes I forget just how much I missed while I was gone | 有时我会忘记我不在时错过了多少 |
[19:29] | and how much the two of you just… | 以及你俩要… |
[19:36] | But you’re here now, right? | 但你现在来了 |
[19:39] | And even though the last couple of years | 虽然这两年 |
[19:40] | have been a little rough, | 挺艰辛的 |
[19:42] | just knowing that you’re around, | 光是知道你在 |
[19:46] | that you’re alive… | 你还活着 |
[19:49] | Mom, that’s meant everything to me. | 妈妈 这对我意义重大 |
[19:53] | And everything to Sam. | 对萨姆也是 |
[19:57] | And how great is this, hm? | 这多棒啊 |
[19:59] | You, me, sitting here, eating the real thing, | 我们坐在这里 吃真正的 |
[20:02] | not some bologna version of Winchester Surprise? | 温家惊喜 而不是腊肠版的 |
[20:05] | You know, we’re not fighting any monsters. | 我们也不用打怪 |
[20:07] | There’s — There’s no clouds on the horizon. | 也没有地平线上的阴云 |
[20:16] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:21] | Whatever you’re going through, | 不管你在经历什么 |
[20:22] | you can talk to me. | 你都可以告诉我的 |
[20:30] | Everybody keeps asking how I am, | 大家都在问我怎么样了 |
[20:34] | and how I am is I don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在 就是不想谈这个 |
[20:42] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:54] | No. | 不 |
[21:56] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[22:18] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[22:21] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:39] | Hey, Donna. It’s Dean. What’s up? | 唐娜 我是迪恩 怎么了 |
[22:42] | He got the drop on me. | 他打倒了我 |
[22:43] | Dean, he’s going after your mom. | 迪恩 他去找你妈妈了 |
[22:45] | – He who? – Uh, some guy named Nick. | -谁啊 -一个叫尼克的 |
[22:54] | Dean! Whoa, easy! | 迪恩 放松 |
[22:58] | Dean, what’s going on here? | 迪恩 怎么回事 |
[23:00] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[23:02] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[23:09] | The demons, they know where you are. | 恶魔 他们知道你在哪 |
[23:11] | They keep track of you, you and your kids. | 他们注意你的动向 你和你的孩子们 |
[23:13] | They’re sort of scared of you. | 他们挺怕你们的 |
[23:14] | So wherever you are, they’re not. | 所以你们在哪 他们就跑远远的 |
[23:17] | So that’s how I got to Hibbing. | 我就这么找到希宾的 |
[23:18] | I didn’t have an address. | 我并不知道地址 |
[23:20] | Luckily, that — that perky sheriff lady — | 幸好 那个挺活泼的女治安官 |
[23:23] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[23:24] | Deborah? Debbie? Something? Whatever. | 黛博拉 黛比什么的 随便了 |
[23:27] | She had, um… | 她有… |
[23:28] | She had some e-mails on her cellphone | 她手机上有电邮 |
[23:30] | talking about you and her family cabin. | 提到了你和她的家族木屋 |
[23:32] | So, voilà — here I am. | 所以 我就来了 |
[23:36] | I know that’s a lot to take in, but… | 我知道一时挺难承受 |
[23:40] | And if you feel like screaming, | 如果你想叫 |
[23:41] | you can — you can go ahead, | 你就叫吧 |
[23:42] | ’cause we’re… pretty remote. | 因为这里 很偏远 |
[23:48] | Nick? What are you doing? | 尼克 你在干什么 |
[23:59] | Tonya Baker. | 坦娅·贝克 |
[24:02] | Yeah, you knew her. You saved her life. | 你认识她 你救过她 |
[24:06] | Yeah, her whole Girl Scout troop was murdered. | 她整个女童军军团都被杀了 |
[24:08] | She was the only survivor, thanks to you. | 因为你 她是唯一的幸存者 |
[24:12] | These two demons were about to finish her off, | 有两个恶魔正要了结她 |
[24:15] | and then you came in, and you chased one away. | 但你出现了 你赶跑了一个 |
[24:18] | But you faced off against the other one, | 但跟另一个对打过 |
[24:20] | a demon named Abraxas. | 那个恶魔叫阿布拉克斯 |
[24:24] | I remember. So? | 我记得了 怎么了 |
[24:26] | So, Abraxas murdered my family | 阿布拉克斯杀了我一家 |
[24:32] | the same way he killed those girls — | 就像他杀了那些姑娘那样 |
[24:34] | bloody, brutal, slow. | 血腥 残忍 缓慢 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry, Nick. | 我很遗憾 尼克 |
[24:42] | But you could have just asked me. | 但你完全可以直接问我 |
[24:45] | – This is… – Crazy? | -这… -疯了吗 |
[24:50] | What would you have told me? | 如果不这样你会说什么 |
[24:53] | That I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[24:55] | Abraxas is dead. | 阿布拉克斯已经死了 |
[24:59] | So you would’ve lied to me. | 那么你会欺骗我 |
[25:04] | His friend got away, but she saw everything. | 他朋友跑了 但她都看到了 |
[25:06] | You didn’t kill Abraxas. | 你没杀掉阿布拉克斯 |
[25:09] | You trapped him in a box. | 你把他困在了一个盒子里 |
[25:11] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[25:16] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:18] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[25:19] | I trapped him. | 我困住了他 |
[25:20] | We fought, and he was winning. | 我们当时打了起来 他要赢了 |
[25:23] | So I put him in an Enochian puzzle box. | 我就把他困在了天使魔盒里 |
[25:26] | He’s contained. | 他被控制住了 |
[25:27] | Do you have him? | 他在你手里吗 |
[25:31] | No. | 不在 |
[25:37] | But I can take you to him. | 但我可以带你去找他 |
[26:00] | I got his tags, put my guys on it. | 我记下了他的车牌 叫我的人去查了 |
[26:02] | They’re running ’em. I’m sorry. | 他们在找呢 对不起 |
[26:05] | – It’s not your fault, Donna. – It’s mine. | -不怪你 唐娜 -怪我 |
[26:08] | Nick said when he left he was just gonna go home. | 尼克走时 只说是要回家 |
[26:10] | I-I didn’t know he was… | 我不知道他在… |
[26:11] | Killing people? | 杀人吗 |
[26:14] | – Sheriff? – Yeah. Go for Hanscum. | -治安官 -讲 我是汉斯姆 |
[26:17] | We got that van you were looking for. | 我们找到了你在找的货车 |
[26:18] | A traffic cam just caught it | 交通监控拍到 |
[26:19] | pulling into a storage facility outside Grand Rapids. | 它刚驶入大急流城外的一间仓库 |
[26:22] | Copy that. I got it from here. | 收到 交给我吧 |
[26:23] | – How far is Grand Rapids? – 30, 40 minutes. | -大急流城多远 -三四十分钟 |
[26:26] | We’ll be there in 20. | 我们20分钟到 |
[27:12] | All right, where is it? | 好 它在哪 |
[27:17] | Okay, if you do this, we’re done. | 好吧 如果你办妥 我就不纠缠你了 |
[27:19] | You walk. Okay? | 你可以离开 好吗 |
[27:25] | Over there. | 那边 |
[27:31] | You first. | 你先去 |
[28:10] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[28:24] | All right, where is it? | 好吧 它在哪 |
[28:27] | In the lockers. | 在柜子里 |
[28:31] | Too bad I forgot the keys. | 可惜我忘带钥匙了 |
[28:46] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[28:52] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[29:26] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[29:28] | Me and ‘Brax-y have to have a talk. | 我要和小阿谈谈 |
[29:32] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能的 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[29:34] | To talk, a demon needs a host. | 要跟他谈 得给恶魔找个宿主 |
[29:38] | It can’t be you. | 不能是你 |
[29:40] | Can’t be me. | 也不能是我 |
[29:46] | Didn’t really think this through, did you, Nick? | 没想清楚 是吧 尼克 |
[29:50] | So I’ll improvise. | 那我就再想办法 |
[30:06] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[30:08] | I can see you want to. | 我看得出你有话说 |
[30:10] | Might as well go ahead and say it. | 不如直接说出来 |
[30:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:13] | Nick is not a project. | 尼克不是个项目 |
[30:15] | He’s not a freakin’ puppy. | 他也不是条小狗 |
[30:17] | He was Lucifer’s vessel for years. | 他做了路西法的皮囊很多年 |
[30:19] | – I know that, Dean. I thought– – You thought he’d what? | -我知道 迪恩 我以为 -以为什么 |
[30:21] | Just walk it off? Come on, man. You’re not that dumb. | 他走走就没事了 拜托 你没那么蠢的 |
[30:23] | It’s not about being dumb, Dean. | 不是蠢不蠢 迪恩 |
[30:24] | It’s called compassion. | 这叫同情心 |
[30:25] | Look, what happened to Nick could’ve happened to me. | 尼克的遭遇 也可能发生在我身上 |
[30:28] | It almost happened to me. | 差点发生在了我身上 |
[30:29] | You change one little thing in our past, | 如果改变过去的一小件事 |
[30:31] | and that was me. | 我就会变成那样了 |
[30:32] | Lucifer wearing me to the prom. | 路西法穿着我去参加舞会 |
[30:35] | And besides, since when do we give up on people? | 再说 我们什么时候就放弃别人了 |
[30:36] | Since when do we just cut people loose? | 什么时候就甩掉别人了 |
[30:38] | Well, maybe you need to learn, okay? | 或许你得吸取教训 |
[30:40] | ‘Cause when people are past the point of saving, | 因为如果有人已经没救了 |
[30:42] | maybe you need to learn to walk away. | 或许你得学会放手 |
[30:59] | Nick, don’t do this. | 尼克 别这么做 |
[31:01] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[31:03] | You let that demon out of there, | 你把那个恶魔放出来 |
[31:04] | he could kill us. | 他是可能杀了我们的 |
[31:06] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[31:11] | How do you open this thing? | 这玩意怎么打开 |
[31:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:17] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[31:37] | I said I can handle it. | 我说了我能应付 |
[32:29] | I think there’s only one way to get into this box. | 我觉得只有一个办法能打开这个盒子 |
[32:39] | Come on, baby. | 打开吧 |
[32:41] | Come on, baby. | 打开吧 |
[33:15] | Heya, blondie. | 你好 金发女 |
[33:20] | Missed ya. | 真想你 |
[33:22] | Why did you kill my family? | 你为什么杀我一家 |
[33:24] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[33:27] | Sorry, you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 抱歉 你得说具体点 |
[33:30] | Pike Creek, Delaware. | 特拉华州 派克河 |
[33:35] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[33:36] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[33:38] | What are you doing walking and talking? | 你怎么能说能走了 |
[33:42] | I thought the Big Man had you on lock. | 老大不是锁定了你吗 |
[33:44] | Lucifer’s dead. | 路西法死了 |
[33:47] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[33:48] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[33:49] | Why did you kill my family? | 你为什么杀了我家人 |
[33:52] | Kill your family, yeah, got it. | 杀了你家人 我知道了 |
[33:56] | Tell you what — | 这样吧 |
[33:57] | I’ll answer that when you kill her. | 如果你杀了她 我就回答你 |
[34:01] | She locked me in a box, and I hold a grudge. | 她把我关在了盒子里 我挺记仇的 |
[34:07] | Do her slow and bloody, then we’ll chat. | 慢慢地狠狠地杀了她 我们就说 |
[34:13] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[34:24] | Nick, no. | 尼克 别 |
[34:26] | Nick, hey! | 尼克 |
[34:27] | Don’t — Stop — N-No! | 别 住手 不 |
[34:32] | Get away from her! Stay back. | 离她远点 别过来 |
[34:40] | – Is she all right? – She’s good. | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[34:43] | What’s wrong with you? What are you doing? | 你什么毛病 你在做什么 |
[34:45] | What I have to. | 我必须做的事 |
[34:50] | – No, Nick — – No! | -不 尼克 -不要 |
[34:51] | Showtime. | 好戏开始 |
[35:05] | You want to know why I gutted your family? | 你想知道我为什么杀你家人 |
[35:08] | Orders. | 上头有令 |
[35:10] | I was following orders. | 我那是遵从命令 |
[35:12] | From who? | 谁的命令 |
[35:14] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:15] | Lucifer planned the whole thing. | 这一切都是路西法计划好的 |
[35:19] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:20] | Why my family? | 为什么我们家 |
[35:21] | Why — Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[35:23] | No particular reason. | 没什么原因 |
[35:26] | You were chosen, but you’re not special. | 你被选中了 但你并不特别 |
[35:29] | We threw a dart at the phone book. | 我们随便在电话本里选了一个 |
[35:30] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica — | [咒语] |
[35:33] | Naughty. | 真不乖 |
[35:40] | So… | 那么 |
[35:41] | who dies first? | 谁先死 |
[36:04] | Nick. Nick, take it easy. | 尼克 别激动 |
[36:41] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[36:44] | Donna. Hold on. | 唐娜 等一下 |
[36:46] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[36:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:56] | I needed the truth, Sam. | 我需要真相 萨姆 |
[37:00] | I needed revenge for my family. | 我需要为家人报仇 |
[37:01] | You would’ve done the same thing. | 换了你也会这么做的 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. | 很遗憾我帮不了你 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry I didn’t know how. | 很遗憾我不知道怎么帮你 |
[37:18] | It’s not about you, Sam. | 不是你的问题 萨姆 |
[37:20] | It’s never about you. | 从来都不是 |
[37:22] | You couldn’t fix me ’cause I don’t want to be fixed. | 你治不好我 因为我不想被治好 |
[37:26] | I was never broken. | 我根本没问题 |
[37:30] | Yeah, Nick, you are. | 尼克 你是有问题 |
[37:33] | I don’t feel sorry for you, Nick. | 我不是为你遗憾 尼克 |
[37:35] | I feel sorry for the people you hurt, | 我是为你伤害 你杀害的人 |
[37:38] | the people you murdered, | 感到遗憾 |
[37:40] | the people whose faces will haunt you | 他们的面孔会在你余生里 |
[37:43] | every night for the rest of your life. | 夜夜萦绕在你心头 |
[37:54] | You can burn. | 你下地狱吧 |
[38:04] | Mind your head. | 小心头 |
[38:10] | I saw, Dean. | 我看到了 迪恩 |
[38:13] | Donna’s shed. | 唐娜的小屋 |
[38:15] | I know what you’ve been building, planning. | 我知道你在建造什么 计划什么 |
[38:20] | And we are gonna talk about that. | 我们要谈谈这事 |
[38:22] | We are all three of us gonna talk about that. | 我们三个要谈谈这事 |
[38:26] | So if you don’t tell Sam… | 所以如果你不告诉萨姆 |
[38:30] | I will. | 我就去说 |
[38:40] | It’s a Ma’lak box. | 是马拉克盒 |
[38:43] | Secured and warded. | 加固 刻好了符文 |
[38:45] | Once inside… | 一旦进去 |
[38:47] | nothing gets out, not even an archangel. | 什么都别想出来 连大天使都不能 |
[38:50] | Especially an archangel. | 尤其是大天使 |
[38:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ve — I’ve read about these, | 嗯 我读到过这个 |
[38:53] | but no — but no one’s ever — | 但没人… |
[38:54] | They’re impossible to build. | 这个根本无法建造 |
[38:56] | Yeah, well, not so much. | 也没什么”无法”的 |
[39:00] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[39:01] | You want to be buried alive? | 你要被活埋吗 |
[39:05] | Buried’s not safe enough. | 埋还不够安全 |
[39:08] | Plan is, pay a little hush money, | 计划是 付点封口费 |
[39:10] | charter a boat to take me out to the Pacific. | 包船拉我去太平洋 |
[39:14] | Splash. | 哗啦啦 |
[39:18] | You and Michael, | 你和米迦勒 |
[39:19] | trapped together — for eternity? | 永远困在一起吗 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:28] | You do realize how insane this is, right? | 你知道那是疯了吧 |
[39:31] | It’s the only sane play I’ve got. | 这是我唯一正常的办法 |
[39:35] | Michael gets out, that’s it for this world. | 米迦勒一旦出来 世界就完蛋了 |
[39:39] | And he will get out. | 他会逃出来的 |
[39:41] | Well, how do you know that for sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[39:42] | Because I do. | 我就是知道 |
[39:43] | Because I can feel him in my head. | 我能感觉到他在我脑子里 |
[39:47] | That door is giving. I can feel it giving. | 那扇门要不行了 我感觉得到 |
[39:49] | – But there has to be another way. – There’s not, okay? | -肯定还有别的办法 -没有了 |
[39:52] | There — | 没有了 |
[39:54] | Sam, you’ve tried. | 萨姆 你尽力了 |
[39:56] | Cass has tried. Jack… | 小卡也是 杰克 |
[39:59] | And I love you for trying. | 我爱你们的努力 |
[40:02] | But none of it’s gonna work. | 但那都不行的 |
[40:03] | – We don’t know that. – Yeah, we do. | -我们不能确定 -我们能 |
[40:05] | – What? – Billie. | -什么 -比莉 |
[40:06] | – Billie? – She paid me a little visit. | -比莉 -她来看过我 |
[40:11] | She said that there’s only one way that this ends right. | 她说这事只有一条好出路 |
[40:16] | And this is it — | 就是这个 |
[40:18] | this, right here, this box. | 这个 这个盒子 |
[40:23] | So she gave up the special recipe, | 所以她给出了特别配方 |
[40:24] | and all I had to do was the work. | 我只需要把它打出来 |
[40:26] | It’s fate. | 这是命运 |
[40:27] | Since when do we believe in fate? | 我们什么时候相信命运了 |
[40:30] | Now, Sam. | 现在 萨姆 |
[40:31] | Since now. | 现在开始 |
[40:39] | So… | 那么 |
[40:41] | you came out here to see Donna, | 你来这儿见唐娜 |
[40:46] | to see Mom on some — some what? | 见妈妈 算是什么 |
[40:48] | Some sick, secret farewell tour? | 道别之旅吗 |
[40:53] | You were gonna leave, | 你打算就那么离开 |
[40:55] | and you weren’t even gonna tell me. | 都不告诉我吗 |
[40:58] | Me. | 我啊 |
[41:00] | Do you realize how messed up that is, | 你知道这多过分吗 |
[41:02] | – how unfair that is? – I didn’t have a choice! | -多不公平 -我没有别的选择 |
[41:06] | Sam, you’re the last person I could tell, | 萨姆 这事我最不能告诉你了 |
[41:08] | the last person I could be around, | 我最不能跟你待在一起 |
[41:09] | ’cause you’re the only one that could’ve talked me out of it. | 因为你是唯一能劝我别做的人 |
[41:15] | And I won’t be talked out of it. | 我不要被说服放弃 |
[41:18] | I won’t. | 我不要 |
[41:20] | I’m doing this. | 我要这么做 |
[41:24] | Now, you can either let me do it alone… | 你要么让我自己做 |
[41:28] | or you could help me. | 要么就帮我 |
[41:32] | But I’m doing this. | 但我肯定要做 |
[41:51] | All right. | 好吧 |