时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad’s on a hunting trip | 爸爸去猎魔了 |
[00:03] | and he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 好几天没回家了 |
[00:05] | We got work to do. | 我们要去干活儿了 |
[00:09] | That door is giving. I can feel it giving. | 那扇门要不行了 我感觉得到 |
[00:16] | I know once you go Casper, things can be a little — | 我知道你变鬼后 会变得有些… |
[00:18] | well, a lot crazy. | 疯狂得多 |
[00:20] | You came out here to see Mom? | 你来这儿见妈妈 |
[00:22] | Winchester Surprise? | 温家惊喜 |
[00:24] | I take all of that bologna, all that sliced cheese, | 我把那些腊肠和切片奶酪 |
[00:26] | and I put it onto a hot plate. | 都放进了锅里 |
[00:27] | Dad comes home, | 爸爸回来后 |
[00:28] | and he picks up everything, chucks it in the trash. | 他把所有东西都丢进了垃圾箱 |
[00:30] | Probably reminded him of you. | 大概让他想起了你 |
[00:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[00:34] | It’s a Ma’lak box. | 是马拉克盒 |
[00:35] | Secured and warded. | 加固 刻好了符文 |
[00:36] | Once inside… nothing gets out. | 一旦进去 什么都别想出来 |
[00:40] | We’re the guys who save the world. | 我们是拯救世界的人 |
[00:42] | We don’t just check out of it! | 我们不能就这么离开 |
[00:45] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[01:05] | Howdy, fellas. | 你们好啊 |
[01:07] | Anything on the shelves, 20% off. | 架子上的都打八折 |
[01:09] | Today only. | 仅限今天 |
[01:10] | Great. Well, actually, we are, uh — | 太好了 我们其实… |
[01:13] | we’re looking for the good stuff. | 我们想要好东西 |
[01:15] | The really good stuff. | 很好的东西 |
[01:24] | Everything back here is one of a kind. | 这里的东西都是独一无二的 |
[01:28] | You got your basics — hands of glory, | 有普通的 光荣之手 |
[01:32] | your gris-gris bags, your anointed dove’s blood. | 护身袋 圣油鸽血 |
[01:37] | And then… | 还有 |
[01:40] | we have the more premium items. | 比较高档的货 |
[01:46] | You boys ever mess with dragon’s breath? | 你们用过龙息吗 |
[01:47] | Actually, we’re, uh — we’re searching for something pretty specific. | 其实 我们有很特定的东西想找 |
[01:51] | How specific? | 多特定 |
[01:52] | The skull of Sarah Good. | 莎拉·古特的头骨 |
[01:55] | She was executed during the Salem Witch Trial. | 她在塞勒姆女巫审判期间被处死 |
[01:57] | Oh, I know who she was. | 我知道她是谁 |
[01:59] | And I think I can help you. | 我可以帮你们 |
[02:08] | I wouldn’t do that. | 最好别那么做 |
[02:24] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[02:25] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你们做个交易 |
[02:26] | I got this for a song at a flea market up in Pawtucket — | 这玩意是我波塔基特一个跳蚤市场廉价换来的 |
[02:29] | No, you didn’t. | 才不是的 |
[02:32] | Belongs to Bart Kemp. | 它原属于巴特·坎普 |
[02:35] | See, he was a friend of ours — a Hunter. | 他可是我们的朋友 是个猎人 |
[02:38] | Worked out of Boston up until last week. | 一直在波士顿活动 直到上周 |
[02:42] | Somebody killed him — | 有人杀了他 |
[02:43] | cut him clean in half. | 把他砍成了两半 |
[02:45] | See, when they, uh, found the body, | 人们发现尸体时 |
[02:48] | his place had been emptied out, | 他家已被洗劫一空 |
[02:49] | but I guess you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你应该早知道了 是吧 |
[02:59] | Now, this — it’s called Chrysaor. | 这个叫克律萨俄耳 |
[03:02] | Supposed to be able to cut through anything. | 据说可以砍断任何东西 |
[03:05] | Sliced up your pal real good with just one swing, | 我一挥就把你们好哥们砍成了两截 |
[03:08] | but you — oh, you’re a big boy. | 但你 你块头大 |
[03:11] | You might take some work. | 我可能得多费点力 |
[03:21] | They always talk too much. | 他们总死于话多 |
[03:30] | Dean, according to this, | 迪恩 从这上面看 |
[03:31] | he’s got a ton of occult objects here. | 他这里有好多神秘物件 |
[03:34] | What do you want to do with all this crap? | 你想怎么处理这些玩意 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. I mean, I-I guess we, u, take it home, right? | 我不知道 我们拿回家吧 |
[03:45] | Right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | Good plan. Home. | 好计划 拿回家 |
[03:48] | It’s… | 这样… |
[04:02] | People say they’re brothers. | 人们说他们是兄弟 |
[04:03] | All I know is I was standing right here | 我只知道 我当时就站在这里 |
[04:07] | when I heard this — bam! | 然后听到”砰”的一声 |
[04:09] | From the trunk of their car. | 就从他们车后箱发出来的 |
[04:12] | And then this, like, shallow breathing. | 还有浅浅的呼吸声 |
[04:18] | No way. | 你扯吧 |
[04:20] | Eliot, you’re creeping Max out. | 艾略特 你吓到麦克斯了 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:27] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[04:32] | So what — you’re saying all this stuff is lethal? | 怎么 你是说这些东西都是要命的 |
[04:35] | Yeah, it looks like. | 看来是的 |
[04:43] | The Campbell brothers. | 坎贝尔兄弟俩 |
[04:44] | Lemme guess — the usual? | 怎么 还是老样子吗 |
[04:46] | Make it a double. | 来双份 |
[04:50] | Dean, listen to this — | 迪恩 听 |
[04:52] | hangman’s rope, fairy dust, John Wayne Gacy’s cigar box. | 绞索 仙尘 约翰·韦恩·加西的雪茄盒 |
[04:56] | So we’re talkin’, like, 31 Flavors of weird, huh? | 那就是各种奇怪的东西咯 |
[04:59] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[05:00] | Listen, Jack and Cass are out with Jules and her crew, | 杰克和小卡跟茱尔丝的人走了 |
[05:02] | but when they get back, | 但等他们回来 |
[05:03] | they can give us a hand cataloging of all of this. | 他们可以帮我们做下记录 |
[05:05] | Oh, cataloging, fun. | 做记录 好有趣 |
[05:06] | Something like this — maybe it’s what we need, | 或许我们正需要这样的东西 |
[05:08] | you know, to — to… | 好… |
[05:10] | take your mind off things. | 帮你分分心 |
[05:11] | Things? What things? | 分心 分什么心 |
[05:13] | Oh, you mean that thing that’s riding shotgun up in my head? | 你是指寄居在我脑袋里的那个东西吗 |
[05:16] | That thing? | 那个吗 |
[05:19] | I mean, think about it. | 想想看 |
[05:21] | Where did they even come from? | 他们是哪来的啊 |
[05:22] | Them or their weird sidekick with the trench coat. | 他们还有那个穿风衣的奇怪跟班 |
[05:25] | And what about that kid with the dumb Bambi look | 还有那个总是一脸小鹿斑比蠢样的 |
[05:26] | on his face all the time? | 小男生呢 |
[05:28] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[05:29] | That doesn’t mean that they kidnapped Bigfoot or whatever. | 那不代表他们绑架了大脚怪还是什么的 |
[05:33] | You guys are dicks. | 你们真混 |
[05:36] | Gotta bounce. | 得走了 |
[05:38] | See you later? At the thing? | 回那个啥上见 |
[05:40] | Sure, yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:43] | – Yeah. – Us, too. | -嗯 -我们也走了 |
[05:43] | – Bye. – Later. | -再见 -回见 |
[05:47] | Whatever their deal is, they got an awesome car. | 不管他们是怎么回事 他们的车真棒 |
[06:03] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[06:07] | It’s called the Baozhu. | 这个叫宝珠 |
[06:09] | It’s one of eight ancient Chinese treasures. | 是八件古中国宝物之一 |
[06:11] | I-It’s a pearl that grants wishes. | 是一颗能实现愿望的珍珠 |
[06:13] | – Sort of. – Sort of? | -算是吧 -算是 |
[06:15] | Well, technically, it’s supposed to give you | 严格讲 它能满足 |
[06:16] | “What your heart desires.” | “你内心的渴望” |
[06:18] | That would be Michael outta my friggin’ head. | 那就是让米迦勒滚出我的脑袋 |
[06:20] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | So, you’re telling me that the answer to all of our problems | 你是说 我们一切问题的答案 |
[06:26] | is sitting right outside in the ca– | 就在外面那辆车… |
[06:33] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:35] | What the… | 怎么… |
[06:40] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[06:41] | I didn’t see anything, I swear. | 我什么都没看见 我发誓 |
[06:43] | Okay. Listen, that car is dangerous, okay? | 好吧 听着 那辆车很危险 |
[06:44] | Swear to God, if anything happens to that car — | 我发誓 如果那辆车出了事 |
[06:46] | Please, I don’t wanna die! | 求你们 我不想死 |
[06:48] | Die? Why — Why would you… | 死 你为什么… |
[06:52] | Just tell us what you saw. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[06:56] | I don’t wanna narc. | 我不想告密 |
[06:56] | You don’t hahave a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[06:59] | Okay. It’s this girl Max. | 好吧 是个叫麦克斯的姑娘 |
[07:02] | She’s new in town, | 她是新来的 |
[07:03] | so I don’t even know where she lives. | 我都不知道她住哪 |
[07:07] | Don’t. | 别 |
[07:14] | – Help you? – I hope so. | -可以帮你吗 -希望可以 |
[07:16] | I’m looking for a — a local kid, a teenager — | 我在找一个本地青少年 |
[07:18] | Max something. | 叫麦克斯什么的 |
[07:20] | I feel bad. I paid her to wash my car, | 我觉得不好意思 我给她钱帮我洗车 |
[07:22] | but she took off before I could tip her, | 但我还没给她小费她就走了 |
[07:23] | and I figured you knew everyone in town — | 我觉得你认识这里的每个人 |
[07:24] | So you want me to give you | 你要我给你 |
[07:26] | an underage girl’s address? | 一个未成年少女的地址 |
[07:28] | No, uh — | 不是 |
[07:30] | It’s not like that. I… | 不是那样的 |
[07:33] | Marta. How’s that grandson of yours? | 玛塔 你孙子怎么样了 |
[07:35] | Oh, he’s a spoiled little jerk, but I love him. | 他是个被宠坏的小混蛋 但我爱他 |
[07:40] | ‘Course you do. | 当然了 |
[07:43] | Listen, my brother and I, | 听着 我和我弟弟 |
[07:43] | we just need to talk to this girl, okay? | 我们只想找这姑娘谈谈 |
[07:46] | So, if you could help us out, | 如果你能帮帮忙 |
[07:47] | I would — I would really appreciate it. | 我就感激不尽了 |
[07:49] | Oh, now, Dean, I-I-I can’t just go around | 迪恩 我不能随便 |
[07:52] | handing out addresses all willy nilly. | 就拱手交出别人的地址 |
[07:55] | I-I-I-I took a vow. | 我发了誓的 |
[07:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:01] | But, um… | 但是 |
[08:09] | I can tell you where to find her mother. | 我可以告诉你们她妈妈在哪 |
[08:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[08:23] | Does Max have a phone? | 麦克斯有电话吗 |
[08:24] | O-Or do you have any idea where she might have gone? | 你能猜到她可能去了哪吗 |
[08:26] | She’s supposed to be in school. | 她应该在学校的 |
[08:28] | Skip day. | 翘课日 |
[08:31] | What day? | 什么日 |
[08:32] | February 7th — that’s skip day. | 2月7日 翘课日 |
[08:34] | Kids ditch school. | 孩子翘课 |
[08:35] | Some of them head out to this old house on Route 36 — | 一些孩子去36号公路的一栋老房子 |
[08:37] | throw a party. | 办派对 |
[08:40] | It’s a small town, man. | 小镇啊 |
[08:42] | Kids got to blow off steam. | 孩子总得想办法发泄一下 |
[08:51] | What is all this stuff? | 这些玩意都是什么 |
[08:53] | Found it in the back of the car. | 在车后座上找到的 |
[08:57] | Creeeepy. | 吓人 |
[08:58] | No. It’s awesome. | 才不呢 多赞啊 |
[09:00] | Pizza’s here. | 披萨来了 |
[09:01] | Oh, thank God. | 太棒了 |
[09:03] | – Oh, I’m so excited for pizza. – Me too. | -我太期待披萨了 -我也是 |
[09:06] | – I haven’t eaten all morning. – Oh, well, | -我都一早上没吃了 -是啊 |
[09:08] | I haven’t had pizza… | 我都好久… |
[09:41] | Th– Those guys, | 那俩人 |
[09:42] | they’re after Max, and they said something about — | 他们在找麦克斯 他们说… |
[09:44] | Dude, one — you’re not supposed to be here. | 哥们 一 你不该来这里的 |
[09:46] | Two — chill. | 二 淡定 |
[09:48] | Max can handle herself. | 麦克斯能照顾好自己 |
[10:30] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[10:31] | Baby, baby, please tell me you’re not hurt. | 宝贝 告诉我你没事吧 |
[10:36] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[10:38] | Back seat. | 后座 |
[10:41] | It’s empty. | 空了 |
[10:42] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[10:43] | Ethan, wait! | 伊森 等等 |
[10:47] | Ethan, wait! | 伊森 等等 |
[10:48] | – Wait, wait. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. | -等等 -别急 |
[10:49] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[10:50] | He said he saw a ghost. | 他说他看到了鬼 |
[10:52] | It was a clown. He said it tried to kill him! | 是个小丑 还说那小丑想杀他 |
[10:56] | FBI! Everybody out! | 联调局 都给我出去 |
[10:58] | Let’s go! Move, move! | 快走 |
[11:02] | – Go! – FBI? | -滚 -联调局 |
[11:04] | Hey, let’s go. Come on, huh? | 快出去吧 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:10] | Any of this stuff scream “Clown” to you? | 有哪样东西像”小丑”吗 |
[11:15] | John Wayne Gacy’s cigar box. | 约翰·韦恩·加西的雪茄盒 |
[11:22] | I mean… | 这… |
[11:25] | We should burn that right now. | 我们得马上烧了它 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:30] | A serial killer clown. | 小丑连环杀手 |
[11:31] | I mean, this is, like, the best/worst thing | 这简直是你遭遇的 |
[11:32] | that’s ever happened to you, you know, | 最棒/最糟的事了 |
[11:33] | ’cause you love serial killers, | 因为你喜欢连环杀手 |
[11:34] | but — but you hate clowns. | 但你讨厌小丑 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I get it, Dean. | 是啊 我知道 迪恩 |
[11:38] | Yeah, just saying. | 就是那么一说 |
[11:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:46] | Sam…today. | 萨姆 快点的 |
[11:56] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[11:59] | Screw this. | 不管了 |
[11:59] | Eliot, no! | 艾略特 别去 |
[12:26] | That was a ghost. | 那是个鬼 |
[12:27] | Yeah, yeah, okay, listen. | 是啊 听着 |
[12:28] | I-I know you need — or you want some sort of rational explanation | 我知道你们需要 想要个合理解释 |
[12:32] | for what happened here, but… | 来理解刚刚发生的事 但 |
[12:35] | there isn’t one. | 没有合理解释 |
[12:41] | My brother and I, we hunt things. | 我和我哥哥 我们猎魔 |
[12:44] | Evil things that shouldn’t exist. | 不该存在的怪物 |
[12:45] | And we are damn good at what we do. | 而且我们是个中高手 |
[12:47] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[12:48] | Yeah, but if most people out there knew the truth, | 是啊 但如果世人知道了真相 |
[12:51] | if they knew what was out there — | 如果他们知道这世上有什么 |
[12:53] | They’d lose their freaking minds. | 他们会疯掉的 |
[12:55] | So what you saw here today, | 你们今天看到的 |
[12:57] | we’re gonna keep that our secret. | 就是我们的秘密了 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | John Wayne Gacy’s ghost. | 约翰·韦恩·加西的鬼魂 |
[13:21] | Well, that’s one for the record books. | 真是值得载入史书了 |
[13:23] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[13:26] | I think this is it. | 我觉得就是它了 |
[13:28] | – The pearl? – Yeah. | -那颗珍珠吗 -嗯 |
[13:30] | Let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[13:31] | Are you — Are you sure you don’t want to call Mom | 你真不想联系妈妈 |
[13:33] | or — or wait for Cass? | 或等小卡来吗 |
[13:35] | No. No, ’cause, you know, | 不 因为 |
[13:37] | if this mojo works like you say, great. | 如果这东西真如你说的那么好使 那很好 |
[13:39] | If not… why get their hopes up? | 如果不是 又何必给他们希望 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | So, what do I… | 那我怎么… |
[13:50] | I don’t know. I-I guess you — you hold the pearl | 我不知道 我想是你拿着珍珠 |
[13:52] | and — and concentrate on what your heart desires. | 然后集中精力想着你内心的渴望 |
[13:55] | Michael outta my head. | 米迦勒滚出我的脑袋 |
[13:58] | Got it. | 好的 |
[14:25] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[14:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:52] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[14:54] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[14:56] | What in the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[15:01] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[15:03] | Aren’t you supposed to be in Palo Alto? | 你不是在帕洛阿尔托吗 |
[15:07] | Palo Alto? | 帕洛阿尔托 |
[15:10] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[15:13] | What year is it? | 今年是哪年 |
[15:17] | It’s 2003. | 2003年 |
[15:20] | It’s 2019. | 是2019年了 |
[15:23] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[15:29] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[15:31] | I-I think we summoned you. | 我想我们召唤了你 |
[15:37] | You boys better tell me what the hell is going on right now. | 你们最好马上告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[15:48] | So, you saved the world? | 你们拯救了世界 |
[15:52] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[15:54] | Then it’s all true. | 那都是真的了 |
[15:56] | God, the Devil, you boys smack in the middle. | 上帝 魔鬼 你们被夹在中间 |
[16:00] | Now you live in a secret bunker | 现在你们住在秘密地堡里 |
[16:01] | with an angel and Lucifer’s kid. | 跟一个天使和路西法的儿子做室友 |
[16:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[16:09] | And you’ve done this whole time-travel thing before? | 你们以前经历过时间旅行 |
[16:13] | A few times. | 几次吧 |
[16:15] | Actually, uh, our grandfather, | 其实 我们祖父 |
[16:17] | your dad — | 你爸爸 |
[16:19] | he’s the one that helped us find this place. | 是他帮我们找到了这里 |
[16:22] | I think he’d be real happy to know you’re finally here. | 如果他知道你总算来到了这里会很高兴的 |
[16:26] | Right. Man ‘a Letters. | 嗯 记录者 |
[16:28] | Yeah. W-We’re legacies… | 是啊 我们是传人 |
[16:33] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[16:41] | So, you’ve, um — you’ve been busy. | 那么 你们很忙啊 |
[16:46] | A little bit. | 算是吧 |
[16:48] | I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[16:50] | I-I just… | 我… |
[16:53] | I just wish that I had been there to see it. | 我真希望我看到了那一切 |
[17:00] | Dad, none of this would have happened without you. | 爸爸 没有你 这一切都不可能发生 |
[17:03] | It’s good. It’s fine. | 很好 没事的 |
[17:06] | I-I went out takin’ out Yellow Eyes. | 我是为杀黄眼恶魔而死 |
[17:10] | I mean, that was the point, right? | 那才是意义所在 是吧 |
[17:13] | I mean, get the thing that killed Mom. | 杀了害死你们妈妈的东西 |
[17:20] | Yeah, yeah, uh, Dad. | 是啊 爸爸 |
[17:25] | About Mom… | 关于妈妈 |
[17:26] | Sam? Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[17:30] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[18:02] | It’s Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[18:03] | This is amazing, man. I’m — I’m — I’m freaking out. | 这太棒了 我都炸毛了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I know. But, Dean — Dean, listen. | 是啊 我知道 但迪恩 听着 |
[18:10] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[18:12] | How did this happen? | 这怎么回事 |
[18:14] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | You said that the — the pearl gives you | 你说珍珠能满足 |
[18:17] | what your heart desires, right? | 你内心的渴望 是吧 |
[18:19] | So, my heart desired — | 看来我内心渴望 |
[18:20] | I — I’ve wanted this, man. | 我一直想要这个 |
[18:22] | I’ve — I’ve wanted this since I was 4 years old. | 我从四岁就想要这个了 |
[18:24] | Okay, I know, and I-I-I-I love this, too, Dean. | 好吧 我也喜欢这样 迪恩 |
[18:27] | I do, honestly, but — but messing with time — | 真的 但扰乱时间 |
[18:30] | No, no, no, Sam. | 不不 萨姆 |
[18:31] | You know how this ends. Things change. | 你清楚会有什么后果 事情被改变 |
[18:33] | Yeah, great — we got our family back together. | 是啊 好啊 我们一家团圆了 |
[18:35] | – I’ll take that change. – That’s not what I mean. | -我愿接受这个改变 -我不是说这个 |
[18:37] | Stop. Just stop, okay? | 打住 打住吧 |
[18:39] | Look, can — can we just have one family dinner? | 我们不能就吃一顿家庭晚餐吗 |
[18:40] | Just one? | 就一次 |
[18:41] | Us — all of us together. | 就我们一家团圆 |
[18:44] | That’s all I want. Can you just give me that? | 我就想要这个 可以让我拥有吗 |
[18:48] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[19:06] | This place — I don’t even know. | 这地方 我都说不出话了 |
[19:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:14] | when we — we, uh, first moved in, | 我们刚搬进来时 |
[19:17] | I-I think it kind of blew our minds, too. | 也很震惊的 |
[19:24] | Where’s — where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[19:26] | Oh, she’s, uh, gettin’ your brother a shopping list. | 她去给你哥哥写购物单了 |
[19:28] | She’s gonna make that casserole of hers. | 她要做她的炖菜 |
[19:33] | Yeah, Dean and I tried to make that once. | 嗯 迪恩和我试着做过一次 |
[19:41] | I, um…I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:49] | I screwed up with you a lot, didn’t I? | 我没对你尽好父亲的职责 是吧 |
[19:59] | No, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:00] | No, it’s not. | 不 有事 |
[20:03] | Sammy, tell me the truth. | 萨姆 告诉我实话 |
[20:07] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈那个 |
[20:10] | You didn’t have a problem | 你走之前 |
[20:11] | talking about it before you left. | 可不介意说这个 |
[20:15] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[20:21] | …for me? That fight… | 对于我 那场吵嘴 |
[20:26] | …that was a lifetime ago. | 那都是上辈子的事了 |
[20:31] | I don’t even remember what I said, and — | 我都不记得我说了什么 |
[20:38] | I mean…yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:42] | You did some messed-up things. | 你是做了不少混账事 |
[20:47] | But I don’t… | 但我不… |
[20:52] | I mean, when I think about you… | 当我想到你时 |
[20:58] | …and I think about you a lot… | 而且我经常会想起你 |
[21:03] | …I don’t think about our — our fights. | 我不会去想我们的吵架 |
[21:07] | I think about you… | 我想你 |
[21:11] | I think about you on the floor of that hospital. | 我想你 躺在那家医院的地上 |
[21:19] | And I think about how I never got to say goodbye. | 我想我都没来得及跟你道别 |
[21:30] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:33] | Son. | 儿子 |
[21:36] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[21:47] | But you did your best, Dad. | 但你尽力了 爸爸 |
[21:49] | You — | 你… |
[21:50] | You fought for us, and you loved us, and… | 你为我们而战 你爱我们 |
[21:56] | …that’s enough. | 那就够了 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:09] | Dean. Hold on. Hold on. | 迪恩 等等 |
[22:11] | Just… | 等一下 |
[22:13] | What? | 干什么 |
[22:16] | Listen. You, um… | 听着 你… |
[22:22] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[22:27] | You want some company? | 要我陪吗 |
[22:50] | All right. | 好 |
[22:51] | I’ll get the booze — you get the food. | 我买酒 你买食物 |
[22:55] | All right, Jackson. It’s celebration time. | 好了 杰克逊 我们要庆祝 |
[22:58] | Give me your best stuff. | 拿你最好的货来 |
[23:00] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:03] | It’s Dean. | 我是迪恩啊 |
[23:05] | Campbell. | 坎贝尔 |
[23:07] | I come in here, like, always. | 我一直来这里的 |
[23:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | Right. | 嗯 |
[23:21] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[23:23] | Weirdo. | 怪胎 |
[24:02] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[24:04] | Dean, we have a problem. | 迪恩 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:05] | Yeah. Yeah, we do. | 是啊 没错 |
[24:07] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[24:09] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[24:10] | According to the Internet, | 根据互联网资料显示 |
[24:11] | you run a law firm and love kale. | 你经营着律所 还喜欢吃甘蓝 |
[24:15] | Wait till you check out your, uh, wannabe TED Talk. | 再看看你的山寨TED演讲 |
[24:18] | Invest in a treadmill desk, don’t drink coffee, | 买一台跑步机办公桌 别喝咖啡 |
[24:22] | and stick to a raw food diet. | 严格遵守生食饮食 |
[24:24] | I mean, God bless kale — am I right? | 上帝保佑甘蓝 是吧 |
[24:29] | Truth is… | 事实上 |
[24:30] | – All right– – No, no, it gets worse. | -好吧 -不不 后面更可怕 |
[24:31] | …and this is hard to hear — | 这话可是忠言逆耳 |
[24:32] | performing at your best | 想要拿出最佳表现 |
[24:34] | requires all of your mental energy. | 就需要你全部的精神能量 |
[24:37] | – Every last drop. – Okay. | -用上全力 -好吧 |
[24:39] | You see, it’s just not compatible with something like, uh… | 这是不容许你… |
[24:43] | hobbies or, uh — or even having a family. | 有爱好 甚至有家庭的 |
[24:46] | Okay. That’s enough of that. | 行了 够了 |
[24:47] | Listen, Dean, there is a wanted poster for you | 迪恩 那边贴了张你的通缉令 |
[24:50] | hanging in the post office. | 就在邮局那里 |
[24:51] | Oh, yeah, no, I-I Googled me, as well. | 是啊 我也谷歌了我自己 |
[24:53] | Lotta beheadings. | 砍了好多头 |
[24:54] | I was right — | 我是对的 |
[24:56] | messing with time changed things. | 扰乱时间会改变事情 |
[24:58] | Well, I mean, I’m still hunting, but you’re Internet famous. | 我还在猎魔 但你成了网红 |
[25:00] | So, what — is there two of us running around here? | 怎么 现在是有两组我们了吗 |
[25:03] | No, I don’t think so. I think it’s a temporal paradox. | 应该不是 应该是暂时的悖论 |
[25:06] | We pulled Dad here from 2003, right? | 我们从2003年把爸爸拽来了这里 是吧 |
[25:09] | So time is self-correcting. | 所以时间在自我修正 |
[25:10] | Our timeline is changing to this new one. | 我们的时间线在变成这条新的 |
[25:13] | So, what do you mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:14] | It means, I think, that, if we don’t fix this, | 我觉得意思是 如果我们不修复 |
[25:17] | then we become those other versions of ourselves. | 我们会变成我们的另一种版本 |
[25:20] | Like, for real. | 真变成他们 |
[25:23] | Okay, well, I’m cool, but you’re — ugh. | 我还挺酷的 但你…恶心 |
[25:25] | That’s not the point. The point is, | 那不是重点 重点是 |
[25:27] | if — if all this is different, then what else changed? | 如果这都变了 那还有什么变了 |
[25:54] | Earth — where you’re always stepping in something. | 地球 你总会踩在什么东西上 |
[25:58] | Come on, Constantine. | 走吧 康斯坦丁 |
[26:01] | I don’t understand that reference. | 我不理解那个梗 |
[26:02] | You wouldn’t. | 你是不会理解 |
[26:07] | How are we gonna tell Dad? | 我们要怎么跟爸爸说 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | How are we gonna tell Mom? | 我们要怎么跟妈妈说 |
[26:17] | It’s been hard moving around, but I’m happy. | 到处搬家挺辛苦 但我挺开心的 |
[26:22] | Can I help you? | 可以帮助你们吗 |
[26:24] | Bet you can. | 你肯定可以 |
[26:26] | See, I need to know… | 我需要知道 |
[26:29] | who’s been messing with time. | 是谁干扰了时间 |
[26:32] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[26:33] | Yeah, we sensed a — | 我们感应到… |
[26:34] | well, let’s call it a disturbance in the Force. | 姑且称之为原力遭到了扰动吧 |
[26:37] | And in Heaven, well, | 在天堂 |
[26:39] | we’re — we’re not super fond of those. | 我们可不喜欢这样 |
[26:42] | – In Heaven? – Yeah, yeah. In Heaven. | -在天堂 -是啊 在天堂 |
[26:47] | This town — | 这个小镇 |
[26:48] | it’s always been a little…muddy for us. | 我们一直看不清楚 |
[26:52] | Some sort of…interference. | 有某种干扰 |
[27:00] | So, I’m going to ask one more time — | 我就问一次 |
[27:03] | who’s been playing “Back to the Future”? | 是谁玩《回到未来》了 |
[27:07] | And you’re going to tell me, or he — | 你们得告诉我 否则他会 |
[27:10] | What’s the phrase I’m looking for? He — | 我想说的是什么来着 |
[27:14] | murders you all. | 杀了你们所有人 |
[27:17] | My name is Castiel. | 我叫卡西迪奥 |
[27:19] | I’m an angel of the Lord. | 我是上帝的天使 |
[27:30] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[27:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[27:45] | – Get out. Go, go! – Go! | -快出去 走 -走 |
[27:48] | The Winchesters? | 温家兄弟 |
[27:52] | – Zachariah? – Cass? | -撒迦利亚 -小卡 |
[27:55] | Now, I-I-I know we had big plans for you, | 我知道我们本来对你们有大计划 |
[27:58] | and then your daddy just up and disappeared, which… | 然后你们爸爸失踪了 |
[28:04] | You. | 是你们 |
[28:07] | This is all you. | 都是你们搞的 |
[28:11] | Cass, you know us. | 小卡 你认识我们 |
[28:13] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[28:18] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[28:23] | Cass, don’t! | 小卡 别 |
[28:31] | What did you do, Sam? | 你做了什么 萨姆 |
[28:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:43] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[28:45] | Speak, Ubu, speak. | 说 说啊 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:37] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[29:42] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[29:45] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[29:48] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[30:17] | A “temporal paradox”? | “暂时悖论” |
[30:19] | That’s what Sam’s calling it. | 萨姆是这么说的 |
[30:22] | Egghead. | 蠢蛋 |
[30:24] | Basically, uh, if you don’t go back, | 基本上 如果你不回去 |
[30:30] | Sam never gets back into the life, | 萨姆就不会回来猎魔 |
[30:34] | and Mom, she, uh… | 妈妈 她… |
[30:38] | What? | 什么 |
[30:39] | Well, without everything that we did — | 如果没有我们经历的一切 |
[30:42] | with God, The Darkness — | 跟上帝还有黑暗 |
[30:45] | she never comes back. | 她就不会复活 |
[30:49] | Sam thinks that she’ll just fade away. | 萨姆觉得她会渐渐消失 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | I mean, me versus your mom? | 我和你妈妈 |
[31:00] | That’s — That’s not even a choice. | 这不叫什么选择 |
[31:07] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[31:14] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:19] | Uh, the, uh… | 那个 |
[31:21] | the lore is pretty clear. | 传说很明确 |
[31:24] | We destroy the pearl, and it unwinds all of this. | 我们摧毁珍珠 一切就复原 |
[31:28] | Dad goes back… | 爸爸回去 |
[31:30] | and so will everything else. | 一切都会恢复正常 |
[31:36] | And he won’t remember anything? | 他什么都不会记得吗 |
[31:41] | No. | 不会 |
[31:51] | Sam, I can’t. | 萨姆 我不能 |
[31:52] | I know. I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[32:07] | You want to give your mom a hand? | 你去帮帮你妈啊 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:10] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[32:12] | I, uh — I never meant for this. | 我没想要这样的 |
[32:17] | Dad, we pulled you here. | 爸爸 是我们把你拽来的 |
[32:18] | No, son. | 不 儿子 |
[32:21] | My fight. | 我的斗争 |
[32:23] | It was supposed to end with me, with Yellow Eyes. | 本该随我 随黄眼结束 |
[32:28] | But now you — you are a grown man, | 但现在 你都是个大老爷们了 |
[32:33] | and I am incredibly proud of you. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[32:39] | I guess that I had hoped, eventually, you would… | 我想我本希望 你最终能 |
[32:42] | get yourself a normal life, a peaceful life, a family. | 过上正常生活 平静的生活 组建家庭 |
[32:50] | I have a family. | 我有家庭了 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:58] | All right. What’s next? | 好 接下来怎么办 |
[33:03] | We eat. | 我们吃饭 |
[33:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Near as I can tell, we have two choices. | 在我看来 我们有两个选择 |
[33:41] | All right, we can think about what’s coming. | 我们可以去想即将发生的事 |
[33:44] | Or we can be grateful | 也可以心存感激 |
[33:46] | for this time that we have together. | 感激我们能拥有的时光 |
[33:48] | Now, me… | 我 |
[33:51] | I choose grateful. | 选择感激 |
[33:55] | So, to whatever brought us together, | 不管是什么让我们团聚 |
[34:00] | we owe you one. | 我们欠你的 |
[34:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:06] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:08] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:15] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[35:04] | Did you see them at dinner, way they looked at each other? | 你看到他们晚饭时看彼此的眼神了吗 |
[35:07] | They just seemed happy, you know? | 他们好开心啊 |
[35:13] | It doesn’t feel fair to get all this | 这不公平 得到这一切 |
[35:15] | and have to throw it away, and I know we have to. | 又得抛下它 我知道我们必须这么做 |
[35:18] | But it just feels like, you know… | 但这感觉… |
[35:22] | Once we send Dad back… | 等我们把爸爸送回去 |
[35:24] | it’s like none of this ever happened. | 这一切就像没发生过 |
[35:26] | He — He just goes back to — to… | 他会回去 |
[35:30] | to being Dad. | 做爸爸 |
[35:32] | You saying you wish things would be different? | 你是说你希望事情有所改变吗 |
[35:35] | Don’t you? | 你不希望吗 |
[35:36] | Can you imagine — | 你能想象吗 |
[35:38] | Dad in the past, knowing then what he knows now? | 如果过去的爸爸 知道现在他知道的事 |
[35:41] | I… | 我 |
[35:43] | I think it would be nice. | 我觉得那会不错 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:48] | I used to think that, too. | 我以前也那么想 |
[35:52] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[35:56] | I mean, look, we’ve been through some tough times. | 我们经历了不少艰难险阻 |
[35:58] | – There’s no denying that. – Yeah. | -这不可否认 -是啊 |
[36:01] | And for the longest time, I blamed Dad. | 很长时间以来 我都怪爸爸 |
[36:05] | I mean, hell, I blamed Mom, too, you know? | 我甚至还怪妈妈 |
[36:07] | I was angry. | 我好生气 |
[36:10] | But say we could send Dad back knowing everything. | 但就算我们能让记得一切的爸爸回去 |
[36:14] | Why stop there? | 那为何止于此 |
[36:16] | Why not send him even further back | 何不让他回到更久之前 |
[36:19] | and let some other poor sons of bitches save the world? | 让别的倒霉蛋去拯救世界 |
[36:24] | But here’s the problem. | 但问题是 |
[36:27] | Who does that make us? | 那我们算什么 |
[36:31] | Would we be better off? | 我们会更好吗 |
[36:32] | Well, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:36] | But I got to be honest — | 但老实说 |
[36:37] | I don’t know who that Dean Winchester is. | 我不知道那个迪恩·温彻斯特会是谁 |
[36:41] | And I’m good with who I am. | 我喜欢我的样子 |
[36:44] | I’m good with who you are. | 我喜欢你的样子 |
[36:49] | ‘Cause our lives — they’re ours. | 因为我们的人生 是我们的 |
[36:54] | And maybe I’m just too damn old to want to change that. | 或许我太老了 不想改变那些 |
[37:06] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[37:09] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:26] | My girl. | 我的女人 |
[37:32] | I miss you so damn much. | 我好想你 |
[37:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | You two. | 你俩 |
[38:02] | You take care of each other. | 你们要照顾好彼此 |
[38:06] | We always do. | 我们总会的 |
[38:10] | Good to see you, Dad. | 见到你真好 爸爸 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:17] | I am so proud of you boys. | 我好为你们骄傲 |
[38:37] | I love you both so much. | 我好爱你们俩 |
[38:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:02] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[39:16] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[40:22] | Monsters! | 怪物 |
[40:23] | Those guys hunt monsters! | 他们猎杀怪物 |
[40:27] | That is so cool. | 那好酷啊 |
[40:41] | Mary, Sam, Dean. | 玛丽 萨姆 迪恩 |
[40:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:56] | Well, there’s a story. | 好多事呢 |
[41:17] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[41:20] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[41:21] | I just… | 我就是… |
[41:23] | I just had one hell of a dream. | 我做了个长梦 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:28] | No, it was a good one. | 不 是个好梦 |
[41:31] | I’m on my way back. | 我这就回去 |
[41:33] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |