时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can feel him in my head. | 我能感觉到他在我脑子里 |
[00:05] | Michael gets out, that’s it for this world. | 米迦勒一旦出来 世界就完蛋了 |
[00:07] | Billie. She said that there’s only one way that this ends right. | 比莉 她说这事只有一条好出路 |
[00:10] | Ma’lak box. Secured and warded. | 马拉克盒 加固 刻好了符文 |
[00:12] | Once inside, | 一旦进去 |
[00:13] | nothing gets out, not even an archangel. | 什么都别想出来 连大天使都不能 |
[00:16] | Plan is to charter a boat to take me out to the Pacific. | 计划是包船拉我去太平洋 |
[00:18] | Splash. | 哗啦啦 |
[00:19] | You and Michael, | 你和米迦勒 |
[00:19] | trapped together — for eternity? | 永远困在一起吗 |
[00:28] | When Jack’s grace was taken from him, | 杰克的能量被吸走后 |
[00:30] | his being fell into chaos. | 他的生理也混乱了 |
[00:32] | The cells are gobbling each other up. | 他的细胞在彼此吞噬 |
[00:35] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[00:36] | My magic draws power from the soul. | 我的魔法是汲取灵魂的力量 |
[00:38] | It could save him. | 这可以拯救他 |
[00:39] | How much of it? | 要多少 |
[00:40] | As long as he’s only using it to sustain his body, | 只要他只用来维系他的躯体 |
[00:44] | it won’t cost much. | 消耗就不会太高 |
[00:45] | He’ll never miss it. | 他不会察觉的 |
[00:50] | We’re the guys who save that world. | 我们是拯救世界的人 |
[00:53] | Sam, I have tried everything. | 萨姆 我什么都试了 |
[00:55] | I believe in us. | 我相信我们 |
[00:59] | Why don’t you believe in us, too? | 你为什么不肯相信我们 |
[01:02] | Okay, Sam. | 好吧 萨姆 |
[01:05] | Maybe Billie’s wrong. | 或许比莉错了 |
[01:06] | But I do believe in us. | 但我是相信我们的 |
[01:07] | And I’ll keep believing until I can’t. | 我会一直相信 直到我不能再相信 |
[01:09] | But when that day comes — | 但等那天到来 |
[01:10] | if that day comes… | 如果那天到来 |
[01:15] | …Sam, you have to take it for what it is — | 萨姆 你必须接受 |
[01:18] | the end. | 那是结束 |
[01:19] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Now, we keep getting interrupted, don’t we, Felix? | 我们总被打断 是吧 菲利克斯 |
[02:38] | So let’s just make sure we have enough time | 我们要确保 我们今晚有时间 |
[02:39] | for a proper supper tonight, shall we? | 好好吃顿晚饭 好吗 |
[03:00] | They’re on their way again, Felix. | 他们又追来了 菲利克斯 |
[03:03] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[03:08] | A snack for later. | 稍后当点心吃 |
[03:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:17] | He’s cooking the body parts… | 他在烹调器官 |
[04:20] | again. | 又是这样 |
[04:23] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没发现 |
[04:25] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:27] | Seriously? How does this keep happening? | 不是吧 怎么会总这样 |
[04:31] | I thought we had him this time. | 我以为这次我们肯定能抓到他 |
[04:32] | Look at this. He’s all cut up. | 看啊 他都被切开了 |
[04:34] | No restraints, like last time. | 没被绑住 跟上次一样 |
[04:35] | And he was killed recently. | 而且他是才被杀的 |
[04:37] | I suspect he was very much alive when the cutting started. | 我怀疑他被剖开时 还是活生生的 |
[04:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[04:41] | Why don’t any of them fight back? | 他们为什么都不反抗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. Who would just let themselves be eaten? | 是啊 谁会任自己被吃掉啊 |
[04:45] | Hey, I’ll say it again. My money’s on witchcraft. | 我再说一次 我赌是巫术 |
[04:47] | Och, you. | 你啊 |
[04:48] | Always blaming witches. | 总怪女巫 |
[04:50] | ‘Cause a lot of times it’s witches. | 因为很多时候就是女巫 |
[04:53] | Rowena, your tracking spell was supposed to make this easier. | 罗威娜 你的追踪咒本该让我们能轻松找到他的 |
[04:58] | There I was, in the middle of a glorious | 我正做着美妙的 |
[05:00] | rosewater and vanilla-oil massage, | 玫瑰香草精油按摩 |
[05:03] | hidden away at an exclusive desert spa, | 身处隐蔽的沙漠水疗中 |
[05:05] | when you called me, begging for my help. | 是你们打给了我 向我求助 |
[05:09] | Well, because we’ve been chasing this guy for weeks. | 因为我们追踪此人好几周了 |
[05:11] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:13] | My point, Dean, | 我想说的是 迪恩 |
[05:14] | is that you asked for my assistance, and I obliged. | 你要我帮忙 我帮忙了 |
[05:17] | And while the killer eluded us, | 虽然凶手逃跑了 |
[05:19] | it certainly looks as if he was here quite recently. | 但看来他是刚跑的 |
[05:21] | I’d call that a success. | 要我说这算成功了 |
[05:22] | Oh, yeah, that’s a success. Sam. | 是啊 真成功 萨姆 |
[05:26] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好啊 卡西迪奥 |
[05:31] | Okay, looks like our dinner guest here, | 好吧 看来这位晚餐客人 |
[05:33] | his name is Dennis Barron. | 叫丹尼斯·巴兰 |
[05:34] | He’s 43, and this is his house. | 他43岁 这是他家 |
[05:37] | No signs of forced entry and no restraints. | 没有强行闯入和捆绑的迹象 |
[05:40] | – It’s all the same. – Yep. | -都是一样的 -嗯 |
[05:42] | Well, not…everything. | 也不都一样 |
[05:46] | Maybe it’s his pet. | 或许是他的宠物 |
[05:47] | I mean, no pictures in his phone. | 他手机里没这样的照片 |
[05:50] | And, uh, this place doesn’t exactly scream “snake guy.” | 而且这里也不像住了个养蛇的人 |
[05:53] | Not enough Pantera posters, for one. | 比如没那么多的潘特拉海报 |
[06:02] | There was some pepper on something. | 有什么东西上有胡椒 |
[06:03] | I don’t know. I’m fine. | 我也不知道 我没事 |
[06:06] | I’m not dying. | 我没要死了 |
[06:08] | Okay, so, what? This guy’s some real Houdini? | 好吧 怎么 这人是个逃逸大师吗 |
[06:11] | Well, however he’s avoiding us, he’s now claimed the lives | 不管他是怎么躲避我们的 他现在已在 |
[06:13] | of at least six people in northern New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州北部至少杀六人了 |
[06:17] | That we know about. | 还是我们已知的 |
[06:18] | Aye, but this is the first one I’ve seen in the flesh. | 是啊 但这是我第一次亲眼见到 |
[06:21] | Did they all have these blackened lips? | 他们的嘴唇都这样发黑吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, or just black patches of skin | 是啊 再有就是脸部 |
[06:26] | around their face and neck. | 和颈部有皮肤发黑 |
[06:27] | Yeah, but we’ve been more focused on | 是啊 但我们更关注的是 |
[06:29] | the “missing eyeballs and cannibalism” angle. | “眼球没了 他还吃人”方面 |
[06:34] | Do the black lips mean something? | 黑唇有什么深意吗 |
[06:36] | Darling boy, everything means something. | 亲爱的孩子 一切都是有意义的 |
[06:41] | Be a dear and bring the snakeskin. | 乖乖地把蛇皮带上 |
[06:56] | You know, the last time I saw Jack, he was on death’s door. | 上次我见杰克时 他还要死不活呢 |
[07:04] | You say, “Oh, it’s just some magic,” | 你说”只是魔法啦” |
[07:07] | and you think I’ll leave it at that? | 就以为我会不再追究了吗 |
[07:10] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[07:12] | Jack is all right. You don’t need to worry. | 杰克没事 你不用担心 |
[07:15] | Oh, I wouldn’t say worried. More curious. | 我倒不是担心 更多是好奇 |
[07:18] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[07:20] | I’m also curious as to how your brother | 我还很好奇你哥哥 |
[07:23] | is managing to keep an archangel locked away inside his mind. | 是怎么做到把一个大天使关在他脑子里的 |
[07:27] | Because…he’s Dean. | 因为 他是迪恩 |
[07:29] | And Dean is Dean. | 迪恩就是迪恩 |
[07:31] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[07:33] | For how long? | 能没事多久 |
[07:36] | We’re working on it, Rowena, | 我们还在想办法呢 罗威娜 |
[07:37] | another way to — to keep Michael locked up or — or kill him — | 另寻办法关注米迦勒 或杀了他 |
[07:40] | – But? – But, for now, staying busy is good. | -但是 -但目前 保持忙碌是好事 |
[07:44] | For all of us. | 对我们都好 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | You know, I got to say, I got a pretty good feeling | 我得说 我对叫罗威娜来参与 |
[07:50] | about bringing Rowena in on this one. | 有不错的预感 |
[07:53] | I think her and Sam have a chance of cracking it. | 我觉得她和萨姆真的很有可能破案 |
[07:55] | They do have many books. | 他们的确有好多书 |
[07:57] | Yes, they do. | 是啊 |
[08:10] | Hey, Dean? | 迪恩 |
[08:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:12] | What you’re doing, even just sitting here | 你在做的事 哪怕只是坐在这里 |
[08:15] | and having a cup of coffee, is a Herculean feat. | 喝杯咖啡 都非常不容易 |
[08:17] | I can’t imagine the willpower it’s taking to… | 我都无法想象需要多大的意志力 |
[08:20] | keep Michael imprisoned. | 才能关住米迦勒 |
[08:56] | Are you really fine? | 你真的没事吗 |
[08:59] | I don’t know, Cass. | 我不知道 小卡 |
[09:03] | But that’s what I’m supposed to say, right? | 但我就该说这个 是吧 |
[09:05] | “I’m fine,” keep on moving? | “我没事” 然后继续 |
[09:07] | That’s what we all say. | 我们都这么说 |
[09:08] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | There’s this pounding in my head. | 我脑袋里有种敲击声 |
[09:20] | It never stops. | 从不停止 |
[09:23] | Michael’s in there, | 米迦勒在里面 |
[09:25] | and he is fighting hard to get out. | 他拼命地想出来 |
[09:32] | And I can’t let my guard down… | 我不能放松警惕 |
[09:35] | not for a second. | 片刻都不行 |
[09:37] | I’m barely even sleeping. | 我几乎都没法睡了 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s not sustainable. | 那是持续不长的 |
[09:42] | No. No. It’s probably not. | 是啊 说得对 |
[09:44] | But…no point in complaining about it. | 但抱怨也没用 |
[09:49] | It’s on me. | 这都靠我 |
[09:49] | No. It’s on us. | 不 是靠我们 |
[09:52] | We are here to help you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[09:55] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 |
[09:57] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[09:59] | I do. | 真的 |
[10:21] | Look, before the kid gets back — | 趁那孩子还没回来 |
[10:23] | I know I agreed to give you guys time. | 我知道我说好给你们时间 |
[10:25] | Hey, Dean, and we will find a solution. | 迪恩 我们能想到办法的 |
[10:28] | Okay. But if — if you don’t… | 好 但如果你们找不到 |
[10:34] | we still have Plan B. | 我们还有B计划 |
[10:36] | Dean, come on. | 迪恩 拜托 |
[10:38] | Coffin. Ocean. Done. | 棺材 大海 完事 |
[10:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:56] | Hey, see? Look at that. Everybody’s fine. | 瞧 看啊 大家都没事 |
[10:59] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[11:07] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[11:10] | these killings — | 这些杀戮 |
[11:11] | it seems like there’s a ritualistic quality | 犯罪现场似乎有种 |
[11:14] | to the crime scenes, right? It’s almost liturgical. | 仪式特征 不是吗 几乎像礼拜 |
[11:23] | It means religious. | 就是宗教的意思 |
[11:25] | Yeah. See, that one I knew. | 嗯 这个词我知道 |
[11:27] | Maybe we’re wrong and — | 或许我们错了 |
[11:28] | and this isn’t a monster at all. | 这根本不是怪物 |
[11:30] | Maybe this is just a deranged person who’s been getting lucky. | 而是一个一直很走运的疯子 |
[11:34] | Anyone who could do this is a monster… | 能做出这种事的人 就是怪物 |
[11:37] | I mean, even if they’re human. | 就算那人只是人类 |
[11:40] | Kid’s not wrong. | 孩子说得对 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[11:47] | Okay. Got it. | 好 知道了 |
[11:49] | Looks like Sam and Rowena have something. | 看来萨姆和罗威娜有发现 |
[11:53] | Okay, so, we’ve made some progress. | 好 我们有进展 |
[11:55] | This is like an A.V. club presentation. | 这就像视听俱乐部的讲演 |
[11:58] | What’s an A.V. club? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:59] | It’s a special group for people who do not play sports. | 就是一群不搞体育的人的特别小组 |
[12:03] | Yeah, him. He’s A.V. club. | 他 他就是视听俱乐部 |
[12:05] | Excuse me, boys, but this is a bit more pressing | 抱歉了 小伙子们 但这比你们 |
[12:07] | than your hilarious banter. | 搞笑的吐槽要更紧急些 |
[12:10] | I believe we are hunting a gorgon, | 我相信 我们在猎杀一个戈尔工 |
[12:15] | an ancient, cursed being with an affinity for snakes | 一种古老受诅咒的生物 喜欢蛇 |
[12:18] | and a hunger for human flesh. | 还渴求人肉 |
[12:20] | Snakes for hair? That’s like Medusa. | 蛇头发 就像美杜莎 |
[12:23] | You know about Medusa? | 你知道美杜莎啊 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[12:26] | “Clash of the Titans”? Turns guys to stone? | 《诸神之战》 把人变成石头 |
[12:31] | That’s the exaggerated version. It’s not stone. | 那是夸张版的 不是石头 |
[12:35] | More of a venom-induced paralysis. | 而是因毒液导致的麻痹 |
[12:36] | Hence, the blackened lips. | 所以才会有黑唇 |
[12:37] | And the fact that the victims didn’t fight back. | 而且被害人都没还击过 |
[12:39] | And the snakeskin, which, frankly, was a bit on the nose. | 蛇皮其实都有点太明显了 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:43] | So we expanded our search based on this new information, | 我们根据这个新讯息扩展了搜查 |
[12:45] | and we found 17 unexplained deaths that could fit our guy, | 我们发现17起符合此人手法的悬案 |
[12:49] | last three months, moving west across the southern U.S. | 都在近三个月 在美国南方一路往西行进 |
[12:55] | – 17 people. – Yeah. | -17人 -是啊 |
[12:57] | Legend has it, every few months, | 据传 每隔几个月 |
[12:59] | the gorgon goes on a spree and gorges itself. | 戈尔工就得疯狂大餐一顿 |
[13:01] | Like a snake. That makes sense. | 就像蛇 说得通 |
[13:03] | So, is there anything in there | 那里面有什么内容 |
[13:05] | that explains why this gorgon keeps eluding us? | 能解释这个戈尔工是怎么一直逃脱我们的吗 |
[13:10] | Some lore says that a gorgon can tell people’s fates, | 有些传说讲 戈尔工能看到人的命运 |
[13:13] | and, by consuming human eyes, | 靠食用人眼 |
[13:16] | they may “glimpse the future.” | 他们能”一瞥未来” |
[13:20] | Yeah. We think that’s how he sees us coming. | 嗯 我们认为他就是这样预料我们的 |
[13:23] | So, then even if we use your tracking spell again, | 那么即便我们再用追踪咒 |
[13:25] | he’ll know. | 他也能发现 |
[13:27] | So… how do we get him? | 那我们怎么抓到他 |
[13:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | Need something, fella? | 需要什么吗 伙计 |
[13:43] | I really need a ride. | 我需要搭车 |
[13:45] | Not a taxi. | 不是出租车 |
[13:46] | And some food. I’m kind of starving. | 还有食物 我好饿 |
[13:48] | I’m not a cook, either. | 我也不是厨子 |
[13:51] | Really appreciate any help. | 能帮个忙我真的会很感激的 |
[13:53] | And I’d find a way to pay you back. | 我会想办法偿还你的 |
[13:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:58] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[13:59] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[14:01] | And I’ve always had a sense about people. | 我一直看人很准 |
[14:04] | And I can tell that you… | 我能看出你… |
[14:06] | definitely… want things. | 绝对…有想要的东西 |
[14:12] | Get in. We’ll work it out. | 上车吧 我们再商量 |
[14:22] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[14:24] | you ready to do, uh…anything? | 你愿意做…任何事吗 |
[14:41] | You’re gonna have to do better than that if — | 你可得做更多… |
[14:43] | I’m so glad we got in the truck. | 很高兴我们上车了 |
[14:45] | So much easier this way, isn’t it? | 这样轻松多了 不是吗 |
[14:48] | Right now, my poison — it’s paralyzing you. | 现在 我的毒素在麻痹你 |
[14:51] | But, sadly, the numbing takes a little while to kick in. | 但很遗憾 你还要再过一阵才麻木 |
[14:55] | So, uh, you’re gonna feel this. | 所以 你会感觉到的 |
[15:29] | Agents Page and Jones, FBI. | 佩吉和琼斯探员 联调局 |
[15:32] | Why is the FBI — | 为什么联调局… |
[15:33] | We had a few more of these across state lines. | 我们还有几桩类似案子 跨了州境 |
[15:35] | Anything unusual? | 有什么异常情况吗 |
[15:36] | Other than the guy missing his eyes? | 除了那人的眼睛没了吗 |
[15:38] | Is this amusing to you? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[15:42] | N-no, sir. | 不 长官 |
[15:44] | Sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 |
[15:46] | I’m just a little freaked out. | 我就是有点吓到了 |
[15:48] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我没见过这样的情况 |
[15:49] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[15:51] | Yes, there is one other thing — | 是啊 还有件事 |
[15:53] | a note on the body. | 尸体上有张字条 |
[15:54] | A note? | 字条 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:57] | It’s made out to some guy named Dean. | 是写给一个迪恩的 |
[16:02] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:09] | What does it say? | 写了什么 |
[16:11] | “Dean, I see you standing alone by the truck reading this note.” | “迪恩 我看到你一人站在卡车边读这张字条” |
[16:17] | “I see you and the tall man and the red-headed witch chasing me. | “我看到你 那个高个还有红发女巫在追我 |
[16:21] | I will always see you. | 我总能看到你 |
[16:23] | Stop, or I will make you stop. Regards, Noah.” | 停下吧 否则我会叫你停下 问好 诺亚” |
[16:27] | I’m on a first-name basis with some psycho pen pal. | 我跟一个疯子笔友都直呼其名了 |
[16:30] | That’s aces. | 真好啊 |
[16:31] | Somehow he knows you. | 他知道你了 |
[16:33] | But you’re not standing alone. Why doesn’t he mention me? | 但你不是一个人啊 他为什么没提到我 |
[16:38] | Maybe you’re not his type. | 或许你不是他的类型 |
[16:41] | So, Noah can see you, me, and Rowena. | 诺亚能看到你 我和罗威娜 |
[16:43] | For the record, | 我要声明 |
[16:44] | I don’t love being included on his little hit list. | 我可不喜欢被他列在刺杀名单上 |
[16:47] | But can’t see Cass and Jack? | 但看不到小卡和杰克 |
[16:48] | It’s an odd and glaring omission. | 真是奇怪又明显的遗漏 |
[16:51] | No. | 不是 |
[16:53] | It’s our shot. | 这是我们的机会 |
[16:55] | I mean, this guy — | 这人 |
[16:56] | for some reason, he — he can’t see angels. | 不知为何 他看不到天使 |
[16:59] | I’m not an angel. | 我不是天使 |
[17:01] | Well, apparently you’re close enough. | 看来你够接近了 |
[17:02] | So, if Jack and I approach Noah on our own, | 如果杰克和我独自接近诺亚 |
[17:05] | we — we may surprise him. | 我们就能出其不意 |
[17:07] | Yeah. I-It’s risky. | 是啊 很冒险 |
[17:10] | But I-I think it’s probably our best play. | 但我觉得这可能是我们最佳的策略了 |
[17:12] | Rowena, get your tracking spell ready. | 罗威娜 准备好你的追踪咒 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:18] | Everything you need? | 你需要的东西都有了吧 |
[17:19] | Aye, but I should mix up an antidote to the gorgon’s poison | 嗯 但我该调制一份戈尔工毒素的解药 |
[17:22] | in case one of you boys gets sloppy. | 以防你们失手 |
[17:24] | I’ll just need a wee bit of antivenom. | 我需要一点抗蛇毒素 |
[17:26] | Antivenom is a controlled substance. How do you — | 抗蛇毒素是控制药物 要怎么… |
[17:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:30] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[17:37] | Help! Please help us! | 救命 救救我们 |
[17:39] | It’s our wee doggie — he’s so sick! | 我们的小狗狗要不行了 |
[17:41] | He’s not responding. He’s lethargic. | 他没反应 无精打采 |
[17:43] | We — We think he might have eaten something. | 我们觉得他可能是吃错了 |
[17:45] | “We think”? He means that it’s my fault | “我们觉得” 他是在怪我 |
[17:48] | for not keeping an eye on the poor dear. | 没看好这小可怜 |
[17:49] | He thinks that everything is my fault. | 他什么事都怪我 |
[17:51] | Can we not fight in front of the vet? | 我们能不能别在兽医面前吵架 |
[17:53] | I mean, I guess it’s not entirely your fault that you looked away! | 你没注意看着它 或许也不完全怪你咯 |
[17:56] | He blames me for everything! | 他什么事都怪我 |
[17:57] | I let his mother ride the Jet Ski one time! | 我就让他妈妈骑了一次水上摩托 |
[18:00] | Here, I’ll just — Let me take him. | 把它给我吧 |
[18:02] | Yeah. Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[18:06] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么 |
[18:08] | – Jack. – Jack. Wee Jackie boy. | -杰克 -杰克 小杰克 |
[18:12] | His breathing’s okay. | 它的呼吸还行 |
[18:13] | Let me set him down in the back, check his vitals. | 我去后面把它放下 检查下它的体征 |
[18:15] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Please help him. | 谢谢 太感谢你了 帮帮它吧 |
[18:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:24] | I mean, I realize it’s not… | 我知道这比不上 |
[18:25] | …pretending to be the FBI. | 装成联调局 |
[18:27] | But there are other ways of doing things, Samuel. | 但做事情还有别的办法 萨穆埃尔 |
[18:31] | Plus… | 而且 |
[18:33] | I thought my performance was quite magnificent. | 我还觉得我的表演很精彩呢 |
[18:39] | Well, that was easy, wasn’t it? | 很简单 是吧 |
[18:40] | You’re the sweetest boy, aren’t you? | 你真是最乖了 |
[18:44] | I’m going to have Mommy and Daddy fill out some forms. | 我去让你的爸爸妈妈填几张表 |
[18:48] | You wait right there. | 你在这儿等着 |
[19:11] | Well, he seems okay, but we’re gonna do some blood work | 它似乎没事了 但我们要再做几项血检 |
[19:13] | just to — | 好… |
[19:36] | Jack?! Jack?! | 杰克 杰克 |
[19:47] | – This will work perfectly. – Great. | -这个就行了 -太好了 |
[19:50] | Just wish I could’ve got it before she took my temperature. | 真希望我能在她给我量体温前拿到 |
[19:58] | Right. All right. Let’s get. | 好吧 走吧 |
[20:02] | A moment, Samuel. | 稍等 萨穆埃尔 |
[20:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:07] | What did you do to that boy? | 你对那孩子做了什么 |
[20:09] | When I cast the transformation spell, | 我施变形咒时 |
[20:11] | I felt something else pushing back, | 我感到了有别的东西在抵抗 |
[20:13] | some other thing inside him. | 他体内有别的什么 |
[20:15] | It’s volatile magic, powerful, | 是强大而不稳定的魔法 |
[20:17] | and it’s stitched to him like some kind of parasite. | 附在他身上 就像寄生虫一样 |
[20:21] | I was curious before, | 我之前是好奇 |
[20:22] | but now I am worried, so I’ll ask you again, Sam. | 但我现在是担心了 所以我再问你 萨姆 |
[20:26] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:27] | Okay, listen. Jack’s being careful. | 好吧 听着 杰克很注意的 |
[20:29] | We’re all being careful. That’s all you need to know. | 我们都是 你知道这么多就行了 |
[20:32] | Fine. Don’t tell me. | 好啊 别告诉我 |
[20:33] | But using dangerous, mysterious magic, regardless of the cost, | 但使用危险神秘的魔法 不顾代价 |
[20:37] | that’s a very on-brand me thing to do. | 那是我的专长 |
[20:40] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[20:42] | Of course, Samuel. | 不客气 萨穆埃尔 |
[20:43] | Until very recently, I was the villain. | 直到不久之前 我还是坏人呢 |
[21:03] | He’s being good and quiet, isn’t he, Felix? | 他真乖真安静 是吧 菲利克斯 |
[21:07] | Because we made a deal, didn’t we? | 因为我们说好的 是吧 |
[21:09] | He stays quiet, no talking, no screaming, | 他把嘴闭紧 不说话 不尖叫 |
[21:15] | and he doesn’t have to die like all those other men. | 他就不需要像其他那些男人一样死去 |
[21:19] | Do you think he has any vegetable oil? | 你觉得他有蔬菜油吗 |
[21:24] | ‘Cause Felix can’t actually talk, so you should respond. | 菲利克斯并不能说话 所以你该回答 |
[21:28] | It’s in the cupboard… | 在橱柜里 |
[21:30] | by the oven. | 烤箱旁边 |
[21:32] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[21:36] | Honestly, it’s not like I enjoy eating people. | 老实说 我又不是喜欢吃人 |
[21:39] | It’s a lonely way to live, | 这样生活很孤单 |
[21:41] | and there’s only so many ways you can cook human. | 而烹饪人类的方式很有限 |
[21:44] | But sometimes fate is cruel and boring. | 但有时候命运就是残忍无聊的 |
[21:48] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[21:50] | You’re not — You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[21:52] | Maybe you just have a concussion. | 或许你是脑震荡了 |
[21:55] | Maybe this is all a hallucination? | 或许这都是幻觉 |
[22:00] | “Serious”? | “认真的” |
[22:02] | Ask the men of New Mexico if I’m serious. | 去问新墨西哥州的男人我是不是认真的吧 |
[22:05] | That’s a pretty biased sample at this point, really. | 现在那是很偏颇的样本 |
[22:08] | The men of… | 男人… |
[22:11] | You’re just preying on — on helpless men? | 你在以无助的男人为食吗 |
[22:15] | “Helpless men” — that’s rich. | “无助的男人” 真逗 |
[22:18] | No, I do eat ladies, too, | 不 我也吃女人的 |
[22:20] | but women have become so cautious lately. | 但女人现在都太小心了 |
[22:22] | Must be all that finally waking up | 肯定是因为终于 |
[22:23] | from centuries of misogynistic oppression. | 从数世纪的厌女压迫中觉醒了 |
[22:26] | Good for them. Bad for you. | 对她们是好事 对你是坏事 |
[22:32] | It’s so bad for him, isn’t it, Felix? | 对他真是坏事 是吧 菲利克斯 |
[22:34] | No! Help! Help! Someone! | 救命 救命啊 |
[22:40] | – You know the rules. – Help me! | -你知道规矩的 -救命啊 |
[22:43] | Screaming’s a deal breaker. | 尖叫是万万不行的 |
[22:52] | Now let’s go figure out how to work that oven, | 我们去看看那烤箱怎么用 |
[22:54] | shall we, Felix? | 好吗 菲利克斯 |
[23:07] | – Do you have it? – According to the lore, | -你找到了吗 -根据传说 |
[23:09] | the only way to kill a gorgon | 杀戈尔工的唯一方式 |
[23:10] | is by cutting off its head with a silver blade. | 就是用银刀砍头 |
[23:13] | Great. | 好啊 |
[23:14] | – Why couldn’t it just be bullets, right? – Yeah. | -为什么不能子弹就能解决呢 -是啊 |
[23:18] | What about over there? Everything okay? | 那边怎么样 一切都好吗 |
[23:23] | It’s quiet. We’re good. | 挺平静的 我们都好 |
[23:25] | Oh, and Mary checked in. | 玛丽报过平安了 |
[23:26] | She finished up that case in Oregon. | 她完结了俄勒冈州的案子 |
[23:27] | She’s starting her drive back tonight. | 今晚开始往回开 |
[23:29] | Great. Maggie, hey, I really appreciate | 好 玛姬 我很感激 |
[23:31] | you stepping up and handling things while we’re gone. | 你在我们不在时站出来处理事情 |
[23:34] | – Be safe. – You bet. | -注意安全 -当然 |
[23:38] | All right. | 好 |
[23:39] | – Everybody ready? – Yes. | -大家准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[23:42] | He’s less than an hour west of us and not moving. | 他在离我们以西不到一小时处 没在移动 |
[23:45] | All right, well, break out the silver blades. | 好 拿出银刀 |
[23:47] | Maggie says decapitation | 玛姬说 只有砍头 |
[23:49] | is the only way to kill these things. | 才能杀死他们 |
[23:51] | But if we cut off their head, | 但如果我们砍了他的头 |
[23:51] | then is more creatures gonna crawl out? | 还会有更多东西爬出来吗 |
[23:54] | Wait. Other creatures? | 等等 其他东西吗 |
[23:56] | H-He’s talking about “Clash of the Titans” again. | 他又在说《诸神之战》了 |
[23:58] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道啊 |
[24:00] | A few drops of this concoction should counteract any poison. | 几滴这种药剂应该就足以消解任何毒素 |
[24:05] | Theoretically. | 理论上讲 |
[24:06] | “Theoretically.” That’s comforting. | “理论上讲” 令人安心啊 |
[24:08] | Yeah, well, assuming you’re not all paralyzed or eaten… | 是啊 如果你没麻痹 被吃掉的话 |
[24:12] | off with his head. | 砍掉他的脑袋 |
[24:24] | I’m not expecting anyone. Are you? | 我没请客人来 你呢 |
[24:37] | Oh, no fair. | 不公平 |
[24:39] | You’re not human. | 你不是人 |
[24:40] | – And you’re a monster. – Demi-god, technically. | -你是个怪物 -严格讲是半神 |
[24:44] | You stay where you are. | 你别动 |
[24:46] | I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 我是个情人 不是斗士 |
[24:48] | Jack, watch him. | 杰克 看住他 |
[24:51] | I didn’t see you coming, but I see you now. | 我之前没看到你 但现在看到了 |
[24:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:57] | Have you ever heard the story of the black snake? | 你听说过黑蛇的故事吗 |
[25:00] | Hands up. | 手举好 |
[25:02] | Once there was a crafty black snake | 曾经有只狡猾的黑蛇 |
[25:04] | who kept eating this poor chicken’s eggs. | 它总吃一只可怜的鸡的鸡蛋 |
[25:06] | She couldn’t watch them all the time, you see? | 它不能一直看着它们 |
[25:09] | The black snake would wait until she was gone… | 黑蛇会等到它走了 |
[25:11] | …and then slide one of the eggs into his mouth | 然后把一只鸡蛋滑进嘴里 |
[25:13] | and crush it in his throat. | 用喉咙挤碎它 |
[25:15] | Now, this went on until there was only one egg left. | 一直等只剩一颗鸡蛋了 |
[25:18] | But when the chicken left that egg, | 但当那只鸡离开了那枚蛋 |
[25:19] | just for a moment, the snake swallowed it up. | 虽然只有片刻 蛇也吞掉了它 |
[25:23] | But for some reason, he couldn’t crush it in his throat. | 但不知为何 它不能用喉咙挤碎它 |
[25:26] | The chicken had hard-boiled her final egg | 鸡把最后的一颗蛋煮熟了 |
[25:29] | just to choke the snake. | 好噎死那只蛇 |
[25:32] | And the snake died. | 那只蛇就死了 |
[25:34] | Why are you telling this story? | 你为什么要讲这个故事 |
[25:37] | Because I can’t quite tell | 因为我分不出 |
[25:38] | if he’s the chicken… or the snake. | 他是鸡 还是蛇 |
[25:44] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么好说的了 |
[26:00] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[26:12] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[26:13] | Wish I could say it’s nice to meet you in person. | 真希望可以说很高兴跟你当面相见 |
[26:17] | Yeah. It’s a real pleasure. | 是啊 可荣幸了 |
[26:32] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[26:49] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[26:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:14] | Check on Cass. | 去看看小卡 |
[27:15] | I got Dean. | 我去看迪恩 |
[27:19] | Cass, can you breathe? | 小卡 你能呼吸吗 |
[27:25] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:40] | It’s not working. | 不好使啊 |
[27:42] | Why isn’t it working?! | 为什么不好使 |
[27:43] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[27:57] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干什么 |
[27:59] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[28:02] | Wake up! Hey! Dean? | 醒醒 迪恩 |
[28:06] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[28:10] | Wake up. Dean. | 醒醒 迪恩 |
[28:25] | W-Why won’t he wake up? Is he — | 他为什么不醒过来 他… |
[28:26] | – It’s a head injury. – I’ll get ice. | -是头部创伤 -我去拿冰 |
[28:29] | Cass, do it. | 小卡 来吧 |
[28:38] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[28:39] | I still can’t heal him. | 我还是不能治愈他 |
[28:40] | I can’t even see what’s going on inside his head. | 我都看不到他脑子里什么情况 |
[28:46] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[28:48] | No. Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[28:50] | I appreciate what you did for me, | 我感谢你为我做的事 |
[28:51] | but you cannot afford to burn off any more of your soul. | 但你不能再烧掉更多灵魂了 |
[29:05] | So that’s what you have him doing? | 那就是你让他做的 |
[29:07] | We’ll talk about it later, Rowena. Now is not a good time. | 我们稍后再谈 罗威娜 现在不是时候 |
[29:11] | Maybe the gorgon did something to Dean before he — | 或许是戈尔工对迪恩做了什么… |
[29:12] | Smashed his face into the wall? | 拿他的脸撞墙吗 |
[29:24] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[29:26] | Clean his wound. Make him comfortable, then… | 清理他的伤口 让他舒服些 然后 |
[29:32] | …we’ll see. | 再看看吧 |
[29:47] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[29:52] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:27] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:32] | I hate seeing him like that. | 我讨厌看到他那样 |
[30:36] | But he’s gonna be okay, right? | 但他会没事的 是吧 |
[30:41] | I mean, it’s Dean. | 他是迪恩啊 |
[30:43] | He… | 他… |
[30:46] | It was a fight. | 那就是打了一场 |
[30:47] | It was — It was just a fight. | 就是打了一场而已 |
[30:49] | Every time we go out, there’s always a risk. | 每次我们出去 总是有风险的 |
[30:52] | I-I can’t… | 我不能… |
[30:54] | think about losing him | 去想失去他 |
[30:57] | or — or Sam or you. | 或萨姆或你 |
[31:01] | I-I just — I hate — I hate thinking about it. | 我不愿去想那个 |
[31:04] | Yeah. So do I. | 嗯 我也是 |
[31:08] | But, Jack… | 但杰克 |
[31:10] | you know, Sam and Dean, they’re human, | 萨姆和迪恩 他们是人 |
[31:13] | and they’re very extraordinary, | 他们很了不起 |
[31:16] | brave, special humans, | 是勇敢特别的人 |
[31:19] | but they’re — they’re still humans. | 但他们还是人 |
[31:20] | And humans burn bright, but for a very brief time | 人类虽然活得精彩 但也活得很短 |
[31:23] | compared to, you know, things like us. | 与我们这样的生物相比 |
[31:28] | And eventually, they’re gone, even the very best ones, | 最终 他们会死的 哪怕最好的那些 |
[31:32] | and we have to carry on. | 我们还得继续 |
[31:34] | It’s just — | 这是… |
[31:37] | It’s part of growing up. | 成长的一部分 |
[31:39] | Losing people? | 失去人吗 |
[31:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:46] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[31:47] | The point? | 意义 |
[31:48] | What’s the point of being a cosmic being | 做一个神仙有什么意义 |
[31:50] | if everyone I care about is just gonna…leave? | 如果我在乎的每个人都会…离去 |
[31:55] | The point is that they were here at all | 意义在于 他们曾经存在 |
[31:59] | and you got to know them, you — | 而你有机会认识他们 |
[32:02] | When they’re gone, it will hurt, | 等他们离世时 你会很心痛 |
[32:06] | but that hurt will remind you of how much you loved them. | 但那心痛会提醒你 你是多么爱他们 |
[32:12] | That sounds… | 那听上去 |
[32:17] | …awful. | 好糟糕 |
[32:19] | It is. But it’s also living. | 是啊 但那就是活着 |
[32:21] | So when Dean wakes up — and he will wake up — | 所以等迪恩醒来 他会醒来的 |
[32:25] | we just have to remember to appreciate | 我们要记住珍惜 |
[32:26] | the time that we all have together now. | 我们现在一同拥有的时间 |
[32:35] | What if he doesn’t wake up? | 如果他醒不来呢 |
[32:38] | What about Michael? What if — | 还有米迦勒呢 如果… |
[32:40] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不知道 杰克 |
[32:41] | Okay, but I could use my powers. | 好吧 但我可以用我的能力 |
[32:43] | No, Jack, I know you want to help, but you cannot — | 不 杰克 我知道你想帮忙 但你不能 |
[32:46] | What is the good of having these powers | 有这些能力有什么用 |
[32:48] | if I can’t help the people that I love, | 如果我都不能帮助我爱的人 |
[32:50] | if I can’t help them when they need it? | 不能在他们需要时帮助他们 |
[32:51] | – Jack – It’s selfish of me not to. | -杰克 -不那么做才自私呢 |
[32:53] | I understand how frustrating it is. | 我理解这多让人沮丧 |
[32:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:05] | You’re keeping the snake? | 你要留着那蛇 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:08] | Rowena said that the gorgons can see people’s fate. | 罗威娜说 戈尔工能看到人的命运 |
[33:14] | And Noah said he could see me. | 诺亚说他能看到我 |
[33:20] | That — That story. | 那个故事 |
[33:22] | The story about the chicken and the snake? | 关于鸡和蛇的故事吗 |
[33:24] | It was just… | 那只是 |
[33:26] | He was stalling. | 他是在拖时间 |
[33:31] | What does it mean? | 那故事是什么意思 |
[33:32] | Well, it’s a story about greed mostly. | 那个故事主要是在讲贪婪 |
[33:38] | But I guess it’s also — | 但我猜也是 |
[33:40] | it’s also about being willing to give up the thing you love… | 关于愿意放弃你所爱的东西 |
[33:44] | in order to kill the thing you hate. | 来杀你所恨的东西 |
[33:50] | He said that he didn’t know if I was the chicken or the snake. | 他说他不知道我是鸡还是蛇 |
[33:54] | Does that — | 那… |
[33:56] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[34:02] | Where is he?! Where is he?! | 他人呢 |
[34:03] | No, wait! Dean! Dean! | 不 等等 迪恩 |
[34:04] | No! Stop! Dean, stop it! It’s — It’s me! | 停下 迪恩 停下 是我 |
[34:06] | – You’re in the bunker! – I know where I am! | -你在地堡里 -我知道我在哪 |
[34:08] | That’s not — | 那不是… |
[34:11] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[34:17] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[34:26] | Michael. He’s gone. | 米迦勒 他不在了 |
[34:31] | How? | 怎么会 |
[34:35] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[34:36] | I let my guard down. This is my fault. | 我放松了警惕 都怪我 |
[34:38] | – No, Dean — – I told you! | -不 迪恩 -我都说了 |
[34:41] | I told you to let me take that coffin ride | 我叫你们让我进棺材 |
[34:43] | to the bottom of the ocean! | 埋进海底 |
[34:44] | Okay, Dean, j-just — – | 好吧 迪恩… |
[34:49] | Maggie?! | 玛姬 |
[34:51] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:57] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[35:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:16] | No. | 不 |
[35:24] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[35:36] | I could’ve burned them all, | 我本可以把他们都烧死 |
[35:38] | but I’m feeling very hands-on. | 但我很想自己动手 |
[35:42] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[35:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:45] | I thought you’d appreciate this vessel. | 我觉得你会喜欢这身皮囊 |
[35:50] | You let her go. | 放了她 |
[35:52] | Please. | 得了 |
[35:53] | She’s much sturdier than she looks. | 她比看上去结实多了 |
[35:56] | Must be the hundreds of years of magic. | 肯定是数百年魔法的缘故 |
[35:58] | Rowena never would have let you in. | 罗威娜绝不会让你进去的 |
[36:00] | She didn’t want to say yes, but… | 她不想答应的 但是… |
[36:30] | Hello, Rowena. | 你好 罗威娜 |
[36:35] | This is all in your mind. | 这都发生在你脑袋里 |
[36:40] | You’re not Dean. | 你不是迪恩 |
[36:42] | I was…for a while. | 我之前…是的 |
[36:45] | But it didn’t work out. | 但并不合适 |
[36:48] | It was him, not me. | 怪他 不怪我 |
[36:51] | And now I’m looking for a new home. | 现在 我想要个新家 |
[36:53] | – A-And you think — – If you say yes, | -你以为… -如果你答应 |
[36:56] | I’ll make you this promise — | 我向你承诺 |
[36:58] | I’ll leave you alive. | 我能饶你不死 |
[37:05] | I’ll live either way. | 我反正也不会死 |
[37:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[37:10] | Fate says Sam Winchester’s going to off me, | 根据命运 是萨姆·温彻斯特将杀了我 |
[37:13] | which makes dinners a bit awkward, | 虽然吃晚饭时很尴尬 |
[37:14] | but does give one a certain sense of…security. | 但也给了人一种安全感 |
[37:18] | So whilst I’m flattered, I think we can both do better. | 所以虽然我很荣幸 但我想我们都能找更好的 |
[37:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | Then how about this — | 那这样如何 |
[37:26] | I’ll leave you alive, find another host, | 我放过你 另找别的皮囊 |
[37:31] | and then I’ll kill every one of the people in this bunker… | 然后我要杀了地堡里的每个人 |
[37:35] | everyone you care about. | 每一个你在乎的人 |
[37:39] | And you do care about them, | 你是在乎他们的 |
[37:42] | no matter what you tell them, | 不管你怎么跟他们说 |
[37:43] | no matter what you tell yourself. | 不管你怎么跟自己说 |
[37:47] | So… | 那么 |
[37:49] | say yes. | 答应我 |
[37:51] | Choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[38:04] | I had no intention of keeping my word, | 我根本无意遵守承诺 |
[38:08] | but I think she knew that. | 但我觉得她知道 |
[38:11] | If only Dean had used that coffin when he had the chance. | 迪恩真该趁有机会时用了那棺材 |
[38:16] | Never too late for a good idea. | 好点子永远不晚 |
[38:18] | Sam, get the cuffs. | 萨姆拿手铐 |
[38:24] | That’s not very nice. | 那可不太好 |
[38:27] | And if we’re not being nice, | 如果我们不打算客气了 |
[38:30] | what if… you couldn’t breathe? | 或许…你们无法呼吸了 |
[38:36] | That’s a terrible feeling, isn’t it? | 感觉真糟 是吧 |
[38:38] | What if you were also blind? | 或许你们都瞎了 |
[38:43] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[38:47] | And what if you just hurt? | 或许你们只是疼呢 |
[38:54] | But…fun as this is, | 但虽然这很好玩 |
[38:57] | I think…no more games. | 我们别再玩了 |
[39:02] | This time, you all die. | 这次你们都要死 |
[39:05] | This time, the world burns. | 这次 世界要烧尽 |
[39:10] | Michael! | 米迦勒 |
[39:24] | Let them go. | 放了他们 |
[39:25] | You think you can match me, boy? | 你以为你是我的对手吗 |
[39:28] | This power you have now — it’s nothing, just a crutch. | 你现在所拥有的法力不算什么 只是拐杖 |
[39:40] | How dare you! | 你好大胆 |
[39:44] | Burning off your soul? You’ll run out soon enough. | 烧你的灵魂 你维持不了多久的 |
[39:50] | It’s worth the cost. | 那也值了 |
[39:51] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 真该趁有机会时杀了你 |
[39:57] | I feel the same. | 我也有同感 |
[39:58] | I am the commander of the host! | 我是皮囊的控制者 |
[40:01] | I am the cleanser of worlds! | 是各个世界的清理者 |
[40:03] | I will not be challenged by a child! | 我不会让一个孩子挑衅我 |
[40:06] | I’m not a child! | 我不是孩子 |
[40:11] | I’m the son of Lucifer. | 我是路西法之子 |
[40:13] | I’m a Hunter. | 我是个猎人 |
[40:15] | I am a Winchester! | 我是个温家人 |
[40:19] | Jack! No! | 杰克 不 |
[40:31] | You won’t hurt anyone ever again! | 你再别想伤害任何人了 |
[41:03] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[41:09] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[41:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:14] | Jack, a-are you, uh — | 杰克 你… |
[41:27] | I’m me again. | 我又是我了 |