时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re keeping the snake? | 你要留着那蛇 |
[00:03] | I didn’t want to leave it there. | 我不想丢下它 |
[00:05] | And I didn’t want to just kill it. | 也不想杀了它 |
[00:16] | Michael’s in there, and he is fighting hard to get out. | 米迦勒在里面 他拼命地想出来 |
[00:19] | I can’t let my guard down, not for a second. | 我不能放松警惕 片刻都不行 |
[00:23] | I was touched by God? | 上帝点化了我 |
[00:25] | Or possibly his sister, Amara. | 或许是他妹妹 阿玛拉 |
[00:27] | Amara sucked out his soul. | 阿玛拉吸食了他的灵魂 |
[00:29] | What did you do to that boy? | 你对那孩子做了什么 |
[00:30] | When I cast the transformation spell, | 我施变形咒时 |
[00:32] | I felt something else pushing back. | 我感到了有别的东西在抵抗 |
[00:33] | Volatile magic, powerful, | 是强大而不稳定的魔法 |
[00:35] | and it’s stitched to him like some kind of parasite. | 附在他身上 就像寄生虫一样 |
[00:38] | What is the good of having these powers | 有这些能力有什么用 |
[00:39] | if I can’t help the people that I love? | 如果我都不能帮助我爱的人 |
[00:42] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[00:42] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[00:43] | Hello, Rowena. I’m looking for a new home. | 你好 罗威娜 我想要个新家 |
[00:46] | Say yes. | 答应我 |
[00:47] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[00:50] | I’m the son of Lucifer. I am a Winchester! | 我是路西法之子 我是个温家人 |
[00:53] | You won’t hurt anyone ever again! | 你再别想伤害任何人了 |
[00:57] | – Jack? – I’m me again. | -杰克 -我又是我了 |
[01:23] | Sunny? | 珊妮 |
[01:25] | Sunny? | 珊妮 |
[01:27] | Conrad? | 康拉德 |
[01:31] | What are you — You have to go! | 你怎么…你得走了 |
[01:33] | I don’t want to leave without you. | 我不想丢下你 |
[01:35] | I can’t. I made a promise. | 我不能 我许下了承诺 |
[01:39] | Conrad, go! Please. | 康拉德 你快走吧 |
[01:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:16] | – Phone! I need a phone! – Whoa. Slow down. | -手机 我需要部手机 -别着急 |
[02:20] | I need a phone! | 我需要部手机 |
[02:22] | That’s my phone! | 那是我的手机 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna call 911! | 我要报警了 |
[02:44] | Dude? | 哥们 |
[02:47] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[03:19] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:21] | I’m good, Castiel. | 我很好 卡西迪奥 |
[03:24] | Jack, you say that, | 杰克 你那么说 |
[03:26] | but ever since the Hunters and their funerals… | 但自从那些猎人被杀 我们给他们办了葬礼后 |
[03:38] | How’s the snake? | 蛇怎么样了 |
[03:40] | I don’t think he’s feeling well. | 我觉得它不太舒服 |
[03:43] | He won’t eat. | 它不肯进食 |
[03:45] | Well, perhaps he misses his previous owner. | 它可能是想念自己之前的主人了 |
[03:48] | He’s been through a lot of change in a short period of time. | 它在短时间内经历了巨大的改变 |
[03:52] | I guess that’s something you have in common. | 这算是你们的共同点了 |
[03:57] | Jack, you killed Michael. | 杰克 你杀了米迦勒 |
[04:00] | You consumed his grace. | 你吞下了他的能量 |
[04:02] | It was enough. | 那够多了 |
[04:04] | You have your powers back? | 你的法力回来了吗 |
[04:10] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[04:21] | I feel different now, not like before, | 我现在感觉不一样了 不像之前 |
[04:26] | if that makes any sense. | 如果你懂的话 |
[04:29] | And your soul? | 你的灵魂呢 |
[04:36] | You want to know how much of my soul | 你想知道我烧了多少灵魂 |
[04:38] | I had to burn off to kill Michael. | 才杀了米迦勒 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:50] | I try not to think about it. | 我尽量不去想 |
[05:13] | Thought you, uh, | 我以为你 |
[05:14] | were gonna sleep until the cows dragged you home. | 要睡到被奶牛拖回家呢 |
[05:17] | That’s not the — Never mind. | 话不是这么说…算了 |
[05:20] | I was putting some gear away, and Rowena called. | 我收拾东西时 罗威娜来电 |
[05:23] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:24] | Not great. She’s coping. | 不太好 她还没缓过来 |
[05:26] | But, uh, you know, at least she’s not dead. | 但至少 她没死 |
[05:29] | How’s the kid? | 那孩子怎么样 |
[05:30] | Well, he says he’s good, but… | 他说他没事 但是 |
[05:33] | What about Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[05:35] | He says he’s good. | 他说他没事 |
[05:38] | I think they’re both full of crap. | 我觉得他们都在撒谎 |
[05:59] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:24] | Found us a case. Arkansas. | 找到件案子 阿肯色州 |
[06:28] | We’ve just done three back-to-back Hunts. | 我们刚连做了三起案子 |
[06:31] | I need some rest. At least a night. | 我需要休息 至少一晚 |
[06:33] | We both do. | 我们都需要 |
[06:34] | Yeah, well… I’m leaving in ten. | 好吧 我10分钟后出发 |
[06:42] | Like I said, not good. | 我说了 不妙 |
[06:44] | Maybe I should go with him. And you can stay with Jack. | 或许我该陪他去 你留下陪杰克 |
[06:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:48] | You were right. Jack is struggling. | 你是对的 杰克在挣扎 |
[06:51] | And I’ve tried, but — | 我试了 但是… |
[06:52] | Why do you think he’ll talk to me? | 你为什么觉得他会对我开口 |
[06:54] | Well, because he looks up to you. | 因为他敬仰你 |
[06:56] | And his soul — I mean, you’ve seen this before. | 他的灵魂 你见过这种事 |
[06:59] | No, no. No. See, I was — | 不不 我… |
[07:01] | I was not great with Sam, you know, when he was, uh… | 我当时跟萨姆处理的并不好 就是他… |
[07:04] | But Jack’s soul isn’t completely gone. | 但杰克的灵魂还没全烧尽 |
[07:06] | At least I don’t think so. | 至少我觉得没有 |
[07:08] | W-We just don’t know how much is left. | 我们就是不知道他还剩多少 |
[07:11] | Well, how am I supposed to figure that out? | 这要我怎么查明白 |
[07:12] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:14] | Just talk to him. Get him to open up. | 去跟他谈谈 让他开口 |
[07:17] | And then… | 然后 |
[07:20] | Sleep until the cows come home. | 睡到奶牛回家时 |
[07:23] | – There it is. – That’s the saying. | -对了 -是这么说的 |
[07:50] | So we’re looking for a witch? | 这是女巫做的吗 |
[07:53] | Exploding heads. Sounds like a witch. | 脑袋爆炸 像是女巫 |
[07:57] | Or a demon. | 或是恶魔 |
[07:58] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:02] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[08:03] | I’m good. I’m good, honestly. | 我没事 真的 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I know. Everybody’s good. | 我知道 大家都没事 |
[08:07] | But after this, maybe… | 但等这事完了 或许 |
[08:10] | Dean’s right. You need to rest. | 迪恩是对的 你需要休息 |
[08:12] | Can’t. Just because I’m tired | 我不能 虽然我累了 |
[08:14] | doesn’t mean the monsters are gonna stop, you know? | 怪物可不会停下脚步 |
[08:16] | Doesn’t mean anything. Plus… | 没办法的事 再说 |
[08:19] | we don’t have as many Hunters as we used to. | 我们现在的猎人数目不如以前多了 |
[08:23] | – Excuse me. Griffin? – Yeah? | -打扰 格里芬吗 -对 |
[08:25] | Griffin Tate? | 格里芬·塔特 |
[08:28] | Agent Scholz. This is Agent Delp. | 舒茨探员 这是戴普探员 |
[08:31] | We’re, uh, FBI. We’re here about the incident. | 我们是联调局的 我们是为那起事故而来 |
[08:35] | “Incident”? That’s what we’re calling it? | “事故” 我们要这么说吗 |
[08:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:40] | what would you call it? | 那你会怎么说 |
[08:42] | Insane! This guy — | 疯了 这人… |
[08:44] | – You mean Conrad Martin. – Right. | -康拉德·马丁 -对 |
[08:47] | He comes in looking like he’s been running all night, | 他冲进来 一副跑了一晚上的样子 |
[08:50] | asks for my phone, then he just… | 说要我的手机 然后他… |
[08:55] | …went all “Scanners.” | 就像《夺命凶灵》 |
[08:57] | Was it more “Scanners” 1, 2, or 3? | 是哪一部《夺命凶灵》 |
[09:03] | Never mind that. | 别管那个了 |
[09:04] | This Conrad Martin. Did you know him? | 这个康拉德·马丁 你认识他吗 |
[09:06] | No, but he was probably from Charming Acres. | 不 但他大概是魅力之地的 |
[09:10] | He had that “look.” | 他看上去像 |
[09:12] | Charming Acres? | 魅力之地 |
[09:13] | About five miles up the road. | 沿路走五英里 |
[09:18] | But it’s weird. | 但那里很奇怪 |
[09:21] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[09:46] | Good day! Good day to you! | 日安 几位日安 |
[09:48] | – Hey, Carl. – Hi, there. Nice to see you! | -卡尔 -你好 见到你真高兴 |
[09:51] | – This is… – Yeah. | -这是… -嗯 |
[09:52] | It’s like we’re stepping into a Saturday Evening Post. | 就像走进了《星期六晚邮报》里 |
[10:01] | I look at them sometimes after you fall asleep at night. | 有时候你们晚上睡着后我会看那个 |
[10:06] | They’re very soothing. | 很让人安心 |
[10:10] | Should we call Dean? | 我们要打给迪恩吗 |
[10:11] | I mean, I’ve been trying, but…no bars. | 我也打了 但没信号 |
[10:15] | Guess this place really is the middle of nowhere. | 看来这地方真是前不着村后不着店 |
[10:17] | All right. Let’s get to it. | 好 我们走吧 |
[10:20] | – Nelly! Excuse us. – Sorry. | -先生 看路啊 -抱歉 |
[10:23] | You know what? A-Actually… | 其实 那个… |
[10:24] | I’m sory. D-Do you have a moment? | 抱歉 你们有时间吗 |
[10:26] | Well, we’re on our way to the bake sale. | 我们正要去点心义卖 |
[10:29] | We’re FBI. | 我们是联调局 |
[10:30] | We’re looking into a death that happened near here. | 我们在调查一起发生在附近的死亡案件 |
[10:34] | A couple of G-Men, huh? | 你们是政府的啊 |
[10:35] | Well, I’m Justin Smith, and this is my foxy wife, Cindy. | 我是贾斯汀·史密斯 这是我的娇妻辛迪 |
[10:39] | Sweetie, we are going to be late. | 亲爱的 我们要迟到了 |
[10:41] | Sorry, Agent. | 抱歉 探员 |
[10:43] | I haven’t heard about anyone dying, | 没听说有谁死了 |
[10:44] | but, uh, ask at Harrington’s. | 但你们去哈灵顿餐厅问问吧 |
[10:47] | And try a milkshake. They’re the best! | 尝尝他们的奶昔吧 可好喝了 |
[10:50] | Say, what’s that ya got there? | 话说 那是什么 |
[10:55] | My…cellphone? | 我的手机啊 |
[10:58] | “Cell…phone.” | “手机” |
[11:00] | Honey, my cakes are getting cold. | 亲爱的 我的蛋糕要凉了 |
[11:05] | Cell…phone. A cell phone? | 手…机 手机 |
[11:09] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:11] | Maybe they’re Mormon? | 或许他们是摩门教徒 |
[11:32] | This is weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Little bit. All right. Come on. | 是有点 来吧 |
[11:45] | Sweetheart, can you make sure we get some more root beer? | 亲爱的 再去订点沙士 |
[11:47] | Already sent the order, Pops. | 已经寄出订单了 爸爸 |
[11:50] | Here you go. | 请吧 |
[11:52] | Oh, no. Sorry. We didn’t order — | 抱歉 我们没点… |
[11:53] | First one’s free. Everyone loves the milkshakes. | 第一杯免费 人人都喜欢奶昔 |
[11:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | That is, uh… | 这… |
[12:07] | Delicious. | 太好喝了 |
[12:08] | – See? – Sunny, can you make me a — | -是吧 -珊妮 你能做… |
[12:10] | A banana split with extra cherries for Miss Lewis, coming up! | 香蕉圣代多配樱桃 给路易斯女士 就来 |
[12:13] | You know, I would lose my mind if it wasn’t for that girl. | 要不是那姑娘 我真会疯掉的 |
[12:16] | You must be the flatfoots I keep hearing about. | 你们是我一直听人说起的警察吧 |
[12:20] | “Keep”? We’ve barely been here five minutes. | “一直” 我们刚到啊 |
[12:23] | It’s a small town. | 小镇嘛 |
[12:25] | Chip Harrington. I’m the mayor. | 奇普·哈灵顿 我是镇长 |
[12:27] | Mayor? | 镇长 |
[12:29] | It’s a…nice town you got here, Mayor. | 你的小镇不错啊 镇长 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:34] | We’re a little bit old-fashioned, huh? | 我们有点老派 是吧 |
[12:37] | You know, people who live here — | 住在这里的人 |
[12:39] | well, we take care of each other. | 我们彼此照顾 |
[12:45] | We’re here about Conrad Martin. | 我们是为康拉德·马丁而来 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if you heard… | 不知道你是否听说了 |
[12:49] | I have. Poor kid. | 听说了 真可怜 |
[12:52] | You know, the police came by. | 警察来过 |
[12:54] | They said something about an aneurysm or something? | 他们说是动脉瘤什么的 |
[12:58] | No. His head exploded. | 不 他的脑袋爆炸了 |
[13:02] | Wh– | 什么… |
[13:07] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:08] | Like a ripe melon on the sun. | 就像被太阳暴晒的熟透的瓜 |
[13:10] | Okay. Uh, you know what? We, uh — | 好吧 这样吧 我们… |
[13:14] | We’re just looking to find out everything we can about him. | 我们只是想尽可能了解他 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, uh, I can point you to where he was staying. | 好啊 我可以告诉你们他之前住哪 |
[13:21] | – Would that help? – That’ll work. | -行吗 -可以 |
[13:34] | “Like a ripe melon on the sun”? | “就像被太阳暴晒的熟透的瓜” |
[13:35] | It was an apt metaphor. | 那是个合适的比喻 |
[13:38] | Okay, well, maybe next time | 好吧 或许下次 |
[13:39] | try to be a little less…apt. | 尽量别那么…合适了 |
[13:50] | The entire town is so strangely picturesque. | 整个小镇都怪异地风景如画 |
[13:53] | Yeah, it’s kind of nice. All right. Here’s the plan. | 是啊 还挺不错的 好了 我们这么办 |
[13:56] | We go in, sweep for sulfur, hex bags. You know, the usual. | 我们进去 找硫磺 巫术袋 一般那些东西 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:02] | Good afternoon, Agents. | 下午好 探员们 |
[14:06] | Agents? Were you expecting us? | 探员们 你知道我们要来吗 |
[14:09] | Small town. Come on in. | 小镇嘛 请进吧 |
[14:12] | Sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[14:33] | What, you setting up a science project? | 你在准备搞科学实验吗 |
[14:35] | I’m trying different foods for the snake. | 我在尝试拿不同食物喂蛇 |
[14:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:39] | I think he’s sad. | 我觉得他心情不好 |
[14:43] | Have you tried bacon? | 你试过熏肉吗 |
[14:46] | Do snakes like bacon? | 蛇喜欢熏肉吗 |
[14:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:50] | I like bacon. | 我喜欢熏肉 |
[14:54] | Well, anyway, you and the, uh, snake… | 好吧 你和蛇宝宝 |
[14:59] | …want to go for a little dri-ive? | 想去…兜兜风吗 |
[15:02] | You mean a Hunt. | 你是说猎魔吧 |
[15:05] | More like a field trip. | 更像是郊游 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Yeah. Good. All right. | 嗯 好 那好 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna make some bacon now. | 我现在要去做点熏肉 |
[15:19] | Would you like some bacon? | 你想要点熏肉吗 |
[15:23] | This is Conrad’s room. He was such a nice young man. | 这是康拉德的房间 他真是个好小伙 |
[15:28] | What happened to him is a shame. | 他的事太遗憾了 |
[15:31] | He’d only been in town for a few weeks. | 他才来到镇上几周 |
[15:34] | Do you have many people come through here? | 你这里经常有人来吗 |
[15:35] | Not people. Men. I only rent to young men. | 不是谁都来 男人 我只租给年轻男子 |
[15:39] | It’s not proper — young women living alone? | 年轻女人独居 那可不好 |
[15:43] | Morals. You got to have morals. | 道德 人得有道德 |
[15:48] | You know. | 是吧 |
[15:52] | Ms. Dowling? May I have some coffee, please? | 道林女士 能给我拿点咖啡吗 |
[15:56] | Of course, dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[16:30] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[16:31] | Love letters that were under the bed. They’re from Sunny. | 情书 在床下藏着 是珊妮写的 |
[16:33] | Sunny. Sunny, the milkshake waitress? | 珊妮 那个奶昔女招待吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, and they’re… surprisingly passionate. | 对 这些信令人惊讶的激情四射 |
[16:40] | Passionate how? | 怎么激情了 |
[16:41] | She spends, uh, quite a bit of time talking about the — | 她花了好多时间描写 |
[16:45] | the shape and the heft of his — | 他那个的形状和重量 |
[16:47] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[16:48] | Got it, yep, passionate. Understood. | 了解 激情四射 明白了 |
[16:52] | Well, I say we should definitely check that out tomorrow. | 要我说 我们明天一定得去看看 |
[16:55] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[16:57] | Yeah. It’s getting late, Cass. | 是啊 这都挺晚的了 小卡 |
[16:59] | And you’re right. I-I probably need some rest. | 你说得对 我可能是需要休息 |
[17:03] | You want to stay here? | 你想住这儿吗 |
[17:04] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:06] | Ms. Dowling’s making pot roast. | 道林女士要做罐炖肉呢 |
[17:13] | Cell phone. Cell. | 手机 手… |
[17:16] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[17:20] | Is something wrong, darling? | 有什么问题吗 亲爱的 |
[17:23] | I — I bought a cell phone. | 我买过手机 |
[17:29] | In Houston. | 在休斯顿 |
[17:30] | For my daughter. | 为我女儿 |
[17:33] | Daughter? | 女儿 |
[17:36] | My daughter. Rose. | 我女儿 萝丝 |
[17:39] | My daughter — My — | 我女儿… |
[17:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:47] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么在这里 |
[17:49] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | This — This isn’t my house! | 这不是我家 |
[18:01] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:05] | Help! Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁救救我 |
[18:10] | Help! Help me! | 救命 |
[18:15] | Help me! | 救命 |
[18:22] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:39] | Why don’t you grub up? We still got another couple hours. | 你吃点东西吧 我们还要开几小时呢 |
[18:42] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不饿 |
[18:46] | Well, maybe feed the snake something. | 那喂喂蛇吧 |
[18:48] | Yeah. Here. | 来 给 |
[18:53] | Give him one of these. I bet he’s never had that before. | 给它这个试试 它肯定没吃过 |
[18:57] | I don’t think you have a firm grasp on what snakes eat. | 我觉得你并不了解蛇都吃什么 |
[19:01] | Yeah, no. | 是啊 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I always thought they were kind of cool, though. | 但我一直觉得它们挺酷的 |
[19:07] | Well, most people think they’re dangerous. | 大部分人觉得它们很危险 |
[19:09] | Well, it’s not the snake that’s dangerous. | 危险的不是蛇 |
[19:14] | It’s their…bite. | 是它们的…咬 |
[19:17] | Is — Is that a saying? | 那是个俗语吗 |
[19:20] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[19:24] | You try one of those. | 你尝尝吧 |
[19:26] | Great. | 可好吃了 |
[20:00] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[20:11] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[20:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[20:28] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[20:32] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[20:36] | Hello, dear. Good morning. | 你好 亲爱的 早上好 |
[20:38] | A-Are you hungry? I made some johnnycakes. | 你饿了吗 我做了玉米烤饼 |
[20:41] | No, I don’t eat. I’m looking for my partner. | 不 我不吃 我在找我搭档 |
[20:44] | The very nice, the very tall fella? | 那位很客气的高个子吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:50] | He said he’s going for a walk. | 他说他去散步了 |
[20:53] | And a milkshake. | 然后买奶昔 |
[21:30] | Welcome to Harrington’s. | 欢迎来哈灵顿餐厅 |
[21:31] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:32] | I’m looking for my partner. | 我在找我搭档 |
[21:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:35] | The man I came in with yesterday. | 昨天跟我一起来的那男人 |
[21:37] | Oh, the tall man. | 那个高个吗 |
[21:40] | Yes, the very tall man. | 是啊 很高的那男人 |
[21:42] | I — He was here a little while ago. | 他刚刚来过 |
[21:45] | And do you know where he is now? | 你知道他现在在哪吗 |
[21:47] | Uh, he left when, um… | 他走了 因为 |
[21:52] | When what? | 因为什么 |
[21:53] | You heard what happened to Mr. Smith? | 你听说史密斯先生的事了吗 |
[21:56] | What happened to Mr. Smith? | 史密斯先生怎么了 |
[22:12] | Agent! | 探员 |
[22:13] | Mrs. Smith. | 史密斯太太 |
[22:15] | Please. Come in. | 请进 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Would you like a martini? | 你想来杯马丁尼吗 |
[22:28] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:29] | I, um… | 我… |
[22:31] | I don’t mean to bother you, but I’m, uh — | 无意打扰 但我… |
[22:34] | I’m looking for my partner. | 我在找我搭档 |
[22:38] | The tall man. | 那个高个 |
[22:42] | Hair? He has beautiful hair? | 头发长长的 很漂亮 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:51] | This is complicated. | 这好复杂 |
[22:56] | Mrs. Smith. | 史密斯太太 |
[22:58] | No!! | 不 |
[23:04] | That’s my husband’s chair. | 那是我丈夫的椅子 |
[23:07] | Okay, um, I think my partner | 好吧 我觉得我搭档 |
[23:10] | wanted to talk to you about your husband. | 来找你谈你丈夫的事了 |
[23:12] | Justin? What about him? | 贾斯汀吗 怎么了 |
[23:15] | I’m so sorry, but last night, his head, um — | 真抱歉 但昨晚 他的脑袋 |
[23:19] | Your husband — he died last night. | 你丈夫 昨晚死了 |
[23:28] | I think you’re confused. | 你应该是糊涂了 |
[23:29] | Have you already had your martini today? | 你今天喝过马丁尼了吗 |
[23:33] | N-No, I’m — I’m not. | 没有 我没糊涂 |
[23:36] | He really died. | 他真死了 |
[23:37] | No, my husband, he’s good. | 不 我丈夫好好的呢 |
[23:40] | No, he’s not. | 不是的 |
[23:42] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[23:45] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[23:48] | Oh, hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[23:52] | Agent. | 探员 |
[23:53] | Justin. Justin Smith. And you are? | 贾斯汀 贾斯汀·史密斯 你是 |
[23:59] | Your partner. | 你搭档 |
[24:00] | Y– Partner? Huh! Super! | 搭档 好啊 |
[24:03] | That’s swell. Great. Tell you what. | 太好了 这样吧 |
[24:06] | Why don’t you stick around? We’re having pot roast. | 你留下吧 我们要吃罐炖肉呢 |
[24:17] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[24:19] | Make me a martini? | 去给我调杯马丁尼 |
[24:27] | Who does she think you are? | 她以为你是谁 |
[24:29] | Well, I’m her husband, of course. | 当然是她丈夫 |
[24:34] | This is not your house. | 这不是你家 |
[24:39] | I see. You’re right. | 我懂了 你说得对 |
[24:42] | This is my wife’s house. I am simply living here. | 这是我妻子家 我只是住在这里 |
[24:47] | – Oh, you! – Oh, you! | -你啊 -你啊 |
[24:49] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[24:51] | Something terrible’s happened. | 出大事了 |
[24:54] | Hon, we’re low on olives. | 亲爱的 我们的橄榄不多了 |
[24:57] | – Well, that is terrible. – One or two? | -太糟糕了 -一个还是两个 |
[24:58] | Uh, three? | 三个吧 |
[25:02] | I’m feeling adventurous. | 我想冒冒险 |
[25:10] | Would you like one? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[25:12] | Your name is Sam Winchester. | 你叫萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[25:15] | So that’s a no-no on the hooch? | 那么 你是不要酒了 |
[25:18] | Sam, I don’t know what’s happened. | 萨姆 我不清楚这什么情况 |
[25:19] | I don’t know if this is a spell or a curse or — | 我不知道这是咒语 诅咒 |
[25:21] | or what’s happened, but | 还是怎么的 |
[25:23] | you will snap the hell out of it! | 但你必须他妈清醒过来 |
[25:26] | Sir, you watch your mouth. | 先生 你说话小心点 |
[25:29] | If we cannot remain civil, then you can skedaddle. | 如果我们不能客客气气的 那你还是走吧 |
[25:31] | – Sam — – That’s not my name! | -萨姆 -我不叫那个 |
[25:34] | – Cindy, grab his hat! – I don’t wear a hat! | -辛迪 给他拿帽子 -我不戴帽子 |
[25:36] | – Honey, I don’t think he wore a hat! – Fine! | -亲爱的 我觉得他没戴帽子 -那好吧 |
[25:40] | Sir, using language like, uh, “H-E-double hockey sticks” — | 先生 使用那种粗鄙的语言 |
[25:45] | You should have your mouth washed out with soap. | 你真该拿肥皂洗嘴 |
[25:48] | Sam — | 萨姆 |
[25:49] | – It’s Justin. – I’m gonna — | -是贾斯汀 -我要… |
[25:56] | Double hockey sticks? | 粗鄙语言 |
[26:15] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[26:17] | Jack! Great to see you! | 杰克 见到你们真好 |
[26:19] | Donny, good to see you up and around. | 老多 很高兴你又能起来活动了 |
[26:21] | I am just the picture of health. | 我健康的不得了 |
[26:23] | Except for my prostate. It’s shaped like a papaya. | 除了我的前列腺 样子像个木瓜 |
[26:28] | Our field trip is to see Donatello? | 我们的郊游是来见多纳泰罗 |
[26:30] | Well, with this whole soul thing, it’s, uh — | 因为灵魂的事… |
[26:35] | We’re worried about you, okay? | 我们担心你 好吗 |
[26:37] | And when it comes to souls or…not having them, | 在灵魂方面 或者说没灵魂方面 |
[26:41] | Donny here’s an expert. | 老多是专家 |
[26:44] | He is? | 是吗 |
[26:47] | Please. Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[26:48] | Actually, you know what? I’m gonna — | 其实 那个 |
[26:50] | I’m gonna let you guys talk. | 我让你们谈谈吧 |
[26:51] | I’ll, uh, keep an eye on the snake. | 我去看着蛇 |
[26:55] | Okay. Come on, Jack. | 好 进来吧 杰克 |
[27:30] | So, you took this snake in, | 你收留了这条蛇 |
[27:32] | and now it gets to go on road trips? | 现在还带他出游 |
[27:34] | Fun! | 真好玩 |
[27:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[27:40] | That’s what you’re here for, isn’t it? | 你不就是来问问题的吗 |
[27:44] | How did you lose your soul? | 你怎么失去灵魂的 |
[27:47] | God’s sister ripped it right out of me. | 被上帝的妹妹扯出来的 |
[27:50] | That… wasn’t my best day. | 那…不是最愉快的一天 |
[27:54] | But oddly, it wasn’t my worst day, either. | 但很奇怪 那也不是最糟的一天 |
[28:02] | And when it was gone, | 灵魂没了后 |
[28:06] | how did you — how’d you feel? | 你有…什么感觉 |
[28:08] | Like… | 就像 |
[28:16] | …the galaxy. | 星系 |
[28:21] | You know, Jack, | 杰克 |
[28:22] | our galaxy’s all bright and shiny and spinny, | 我们的星系是明亮旋转的 |
[28:27] | but in its center lies this very large black hole. | 但其核心有个很大的黑洞 |
[28:40] | It’s the same with me. | 我也是 |
[28:42] | I’m all bright and shiny, obviously — | 我显然是个很明亮的人 |
[28:44] | Not so much spinny. | 倒不旋转 |
[28:48] | But inside? | 但我内心 |
[28:53] | Empty. | 是空的 |
[28:55] | So you feel bad? | 你觉得难过吗 |
[28:58] | I feel… | 我… |
[29:02] | nothing. | 没有感觉 |
[29:04] | Losing your soul doesn’t make you bad. | 失去灵魂不会让你变坏 |
[29:06] | It doesn’t make you anything. | 不会让你变成任何东西 |
[29:08] | It’s, um… | 而是 |
[29:11] | an absence of… | 缺乏 |
[29:13] | of pity, of empathy… | 怜悯 同情 |
[29:19] | …of humanity. | 人性 |
[29:26] | How do you feel, Jack? | 你有什么感觉 杰克 |
[29:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | I know I don’t feel…nothing, | 我知道我还是有感觉的 |
[29:41] | but I don’t feel the same, either. | 但我感觉不同了 |
[29:46] | And maybe I just don’t know what nothing feels like. | 但或许我是不知道没感觉是什么感觉 |
[29:54] | Mostly, I just don’t want Sam and Dean and Cass to worry. | 我主要是不希望萨姆 迪恩和小卡担心 |
[29:58] | They’re your family. Families worry. | 他们是你的家人 家人就会担心 |
[30:01] | But I just — I need time and space | 但我…需要时间和空间 |
[30:05] | to figure things out on my own, | 自己去把事情想明白 |
[30:07] | but everywhere I go, there’s someone looking over my shoulder. | 但不管我去哪 都有人在盯着我 |
[30:13] | When I need to, uh, “blend,” I ask myself, | 我需要”融入”时 我就自问 |
[30:18] | “What would Mr. Rogers do?” | “罗杰斯先生会怎么做” |
[30:22] | Who’s Mr. Rogers? | 罗杰斯先生是谁 |
[30:23] | The best man I know. | 我认识的最好的人 |
[30:28] | Sam and Dean are the best men I know. | 萨姆和迪恩是我认识的最好的人 |
[30:31] | So, ergo, whenever you don’t want them to worry, | 那么 如果你不希望他们担心 |
[30:35] | just think “WWWD” — | 就想WWWD |
[30:39] | “What Would the Winchesters Do?” | “温家兄弟会怎么做” |
[30:43] | I can do that. | 这我可以做到 |
[30:54] | Well, there they are. | 他们出来了 |
[30:56] | How’s the snake? | 蛇怎么样了 |
[30:57] | He’s good. Might be hungry. | 它挺好的 可能饿了 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:04] | So, what’s the verdict? Does he have a soul? | 怎么样 他有灵魂吗 |
[31:06] | I suppose the first question we must ask ourselves is, | 我想 我们首先要自问的问题是 |
[31:10] | what is a soul? | 灵魂是什么 |
[31:12] | Donny. | 老多 |
[31:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:19] | I’d keep an eye on him, | 还是注意着他点 |
[31:20] | but I think if he seems okay, | 但我觉得他看上去没事 |
[31:24] | he probably is. | 可能真是没事 |
[31:26] | So he’s not like you? | 那他不像你咯 |
[31:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:29] | I’m a Prophet of the Lord, but he — | 我可是上帝的先知 但他 |
[31:34] | Jack’s probably the most powerful being in the universe. | 杰克可能是全宇宙最强大的生物 |
[31:39] | I mean, really, who knows what’s going on inside his head? | 说真的 谁知道他脑袋里在想什么 |
[31:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:08] | I think we should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:09] | I, uh — Okay. About what? | 我…好 谈什么 |
[32:12] | About how you’re a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[32:15] | A witch? | 女巫 |
[32:16] | About how you brainwashed my friend | 你给我的朋友洗了脑 |
[32:17] | and about how you’ve done something to this entire town. | 你还对整个小镇施了咒 |
[32:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:23] | Oh, yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[32:25] | You wrote these. | 这是你写的 |
[32:28] | You wrote them to Conrad. | 你写给康拉德的 |
[32:31] | And between various steamy, erotic musings, | 除了种种性感的调情 |
[32:37] | you begged him to leave. | 你恳求他离开 |
[32:39] | Why is that? Because you were afraid you’d hurt him? | 为什么 因为你怕会伤害他吗 |
[32:42] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不了解情况 |
[32:43] | Okay, then tell me. | 那告诉我啊 |
[32:48] | Tell me, or I’ll rip it from your mind. | 告诉我 否则我从你脑子里掏出来 |
[32:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | Have it your way. | 那就这样吧 |
[32:56] | No, no, please! It’s not me! It’s him! He’s out of control! | 不 求你 不是我 是他 他失控了 |
[32:59] | Well, now… | 好啊 |
[33:03] | That’s not very nice. | 这样可不好 |
[33:16] | So you did this. | 所以是你干的 |
[33:17] | What, did you think it was the milkshakes? | 你以为是奶昔吗 |
[33:20] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[33:21] | Well, I like to think of myself as a kind of Good Samaritan. | 我愿意自视为好心人 |
[33:25] | You know, I’ve always been lucky. | 我一直很走运 |
[33:26] | I’ve always had an intuition about | 我一向能预感到 |
[33:28] | what people are gonna do or say. | 人们会做什么 说什么 |
[33:30] | Made me the king of poker night. | 打牌从没输过 |
[33:33] | But then the mill shut down, | 但后来 工厂关闭 |
[33:36] | and this town — the town I love — had started to die. | 这个我所爱的小镇开始衰败 |
[33:40] | Then my sweet wife, she passed away. | 然后我的好妻子去世了 |
[33:43] | And the world kept gettin’ worse, | 世界越来越糟糕 |
[33:45] | and they called it “modernization,” | 他们还管这个叫”现代化” |
[33:46] | and no matter what I did, | 不管我做什么 |
[33:47] | people would turn to drink or drugs, they’d move away. | 人们不是买醉 就是吸毒 或是搬走 |
[33:52] | They just weren’t happy. | 他们都不开心 |
[33:56] | Things kept getting worse, | 情况越来越糟 |
[33:59] | and I started to hear noises — voices. | 我开始听到声音 |
[34:01] | And I screamed at these voices! | 我冲这些声音大喊 |
[34:03] | I said, “Just make things better!” | “让情况好起来吧” |
[34:09] | And you know what happened next? | 知道后来发生了什么吗 |
[34:11] | No, but I have a feeling you’re gonna tell me. | 不 但我感觉你会告诉我 |
[34:15] | The very next day, I thought — just thought — | 就在第二天 我想…就是想… |
[34:19] | “I wish there was more people in the soda shop.” | “真希望汽水店里有更多人” |
[34:22] | And I came in here that day, and it was packed. | 我那天进来时 店里人满为患 |
[34:27] | And that’s when I figured it out. | 那时我就明白了 |
[34:31] | I can make people do whatever I want. | 我可以让人做我希望他们做的事 |
[34:36] | So you’re some kind of mind-control psychic? | 所以你是个能控制大脑的灵媒吗 |
[34:41] | I re-made this town. | 我重塑了这个小镇 |
[34:44] | I gave everybody new names, new lives. | 我给了大家新名字 新生活 |
[34:47] | I made everybody happy. | 我让所有人开心了 |
[34:50] | Well, most everybody, and, uh, the ones who fought it, well — | 差不多所有人吧 那些抵抗的人 |
[34:54] | You’d murder them. | 就被你杀掉 |
[34:57] | I was just protecting my home! | 我只是想保护我的家 |
[35:00] | And you — you knew all about this. | 你什么都知道 |
[35:03] | Well, she knew enough to play along, | 她知道足够多的事 会配合我 |
[35:05] | but, uh…my tricks never worked on Sunny. | 但我的小招数对珊妮一向不好使 |
[35:10] | She’s too much like me. | 她太像我了 |
[35:12] | I am nothing like you. | 我完全不像你 |
[35:18] | But you. Why can’t I change you? | 但你 我为什么不能改变你 |
[35:22] | Because I’m not human. | 因为我不是人 |
[35:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:30] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[35:32] | Sunny! | 珊妮 |
[35:34] | – Sunny! – Get away from me! | -珊妮 -离我远点 |
[35:36] | I won’t hurt you, Sam. | 我不会伤害你的 萨姆 |
[35:38] | Golly, I told you my name is Justin! | 天呐 我说了 我叫贾斯汀 |
[35:49] | – You killed Conrad! – No! | -你杀了康拉德 -不 |
[35:52] | You told him the truth, and that’s why he ran, | 你对他说了实话 所以他才跑了 |
[35:55] | and that’s why I did what I had to do. | 所以我才迫不得已下手了 |
[35:57] | No, you killed that boy, Sunny, not me. | 是你害死了那男孩 珊妮 不是我 |
[35:59] | I didn’t. | 我没 |
[36:22] | Fight this! | 抵抗住 |
[36:23] | Why? I’m happy in Charming Acres. | 为什么 我在魅力之地很快乐 |
[36:26] | We’re all happy. | 我们都很快乐 |
[36:27] | Sam, I know you want to be happy. | 萨姆 我知道你想要快乐 |
[36:30] | And I know what it’s like to lose your army. | 我知道失去你的军队是什么滋味 |
[36:33] | I know what it’s like… | 我知道那滋味 |
[36:36] | …to fail as a leader, Sam. | 做一个失败的领袖 萨姆 |
[36:38] | But you can’t lose yourself. You have to keep fighting. | 但你不能失去自我 你得抵抗住 |
[36:41] | You can’t lose yourself, because if you do, you fail us. | 你不能失去自我 否则 你就辜负了我们 |
[36:44] | You fail all of those that we’ve lost. | 你就辜负了我们失去的每个人 |
[36:47] | You fail Jack. | 你就辜负了杰克 |
[36:49] | Sam, you fail Dean. | 萨姆 你就辜负了迪恩 |
[36:55] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[36:56] | Well, but you stayed. You didn’t even try and stop me. | 但你留下了 你都没尝试阻止我 |
[37:05] | – Sam. – Cass? | -萨姆 -小卡 |
[37:10] | I promised Mom that I wouldn’t leave you, but you’re a monster. | 我向妈妈保证不会丢下你 但你是个怪物 |
[37:15] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:17] | In this town, I’m God. | 在这个小镇 我是上帝 |
[37:20] | No. You’re not. Believe me. We’ve met God. | 不 你不是 相信我 我们见过上帝呢 |
[37:24] | God has a beard. | 上帝留胡子的 |
[37:27] | Go. | 走开 |
[37:30] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[37:33] | No! | 不 |
[37:39] | Sorry, sport. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[37:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:44] | I said stop! | 我说住手 |
[37:58] | You see? I told you! You’re just like me! | 瞧 我说了 你跟我一样 |
[38:02] | No. You hurt innocent people. | 不 你伤害无辜者 |
[38:07] | You want to be happy? | 你想要快乐 |
[38:09] | Then be happy! | 那快乐起来吧 |
[38:19] | W-What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:22] | I — I don’t — | 我不… |
[38:25] | I… | 我… |
[38:31] | She made him happy. | 她给了他快乐 |
[38:33] | Your father is trapped inside his own mind. | 你父亲困在了自己脑袋里 |
[38:37] | He’s in a world that — | 他在一个… |
[38:41] | It’s a beautiful world. | 美丽的世界里 |
[38:43] | But it’s a place where he can never hurt anyone again. | 但他在那里再无法伤害别人了 |
[38:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:06] | Well, it seemed like the snake enjoyed the trip. | 看来小蛇挺喜欢郊游的 |
[39:07] | Hard to say. He’s, uh, very guarded. | 不好说 它戒备很高 |
[39:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:14] | And what about you, huh? Good time? | 你呢 你开心吗 |
[39:17] | It was…illuminating. | 挺…让人受启发的 |
[39:31] | How was Arkansas? | 阿肯色州怎么样 |
[39:33] | Arkansas was, uh… | 阿肯色州… |
[39:37] | It was…weird. | 很奇怪 |
[39:41] | Heard you wore a cardigan. | 听说你穿了羊毛衫 |
[39:46] | Yeah, I told him about the cardigan. | 嗯 我把羊毛衫的事跟他说了 |
[39:47] | Great. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢了 |
[39:49] | And the wife. | 还有老婆 |
[39:52] | He said you were, uh, really happy. | 他说你 可开心了 |
[39:55] | Thanks. Yeah. | 多谢了你 |
[39:58] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[39:59] | His room. | 在他房间 |
[40:04] | Really happy, huh? | 很开心 是吗 |
[40:06] | I mean, I guess I was happy, but… | 大概是吧 |
[40:10] | It wasn’t real, you know? | 那不是真的 |
[40:12] | Just… | 只是… |
[40:15] | Well, not a lot of happy goin’ on around here. | 这里是没什么开心事 |
[40:22] | I hate this place right now. | 我现在好讨厌这里 |
[40:24] | I hate it. | 我讨厌 |
[40:26] | Everywhere I look, I see them. | 不论我看哪里 都会看到他们 |
[40:28] | I see Maggie. | 我会看到玛姬 |
[40:31] | I guess that’s why, uh — | 或许就是因此 |
[40:33] | why I was so desperate to get out of here, | 我才急切地想离开这里 |
[40:34] | why I kept running us ragged. | 忙得累到不行 |
[40:39] | But I got to stop that. I-I can’t keep running. I — | 但我得停下了 我不能一直逃避 |
[40:46] | This is my home. This is our home. | 这是我的家 我们的家 |
[40:53] | Dean, I think I just need some time. | 迪恩 我觉得我就是需要点时间 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:13] | Cass says you miss your friend. | 小卡说你是想朋友了 |
[41:15] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[41:18] | Sam and Dean would help you, so — so I’ll help you. | 萨姆和迪恩就会帮你 所以我也要帮你 |
[41:25] | I’ll help you see your friend again. | 我帮你与朋友团聚 |
[41:31] | In Heaven. | 天上再见 |