时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Me and Sam, we’ve killed just about everything there is. | 我和萨姆 我们几乎杀过所有东西 |
[00:03] | And Jack — he’s just another monster. | 杰克 他也只是一个怪物 |
[00:11] | Dean’s gone. We have no idea if he’s even still alive. | 迪恩走了 我们甚至不知道他是否还活着 |
[00:16] | Sammy, it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[00:19] | I can feel him in my head. | 我能感觉到他在我脑子里 |
[00:23] | Michael gets out, that’s it for this world. | 米迦勒一旦出来 世界就完蛋了 |
[00:29] | Jack is lost without his grace. | 杰克没了能量无所适从 |
[00:32] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[00:33] | We need to use magic that will draw on your soul. | 我们得使用汲取你灵魂的魔法 |
[00:36] | I am a Winchester! | 我是个温家人 |
[00:38] | You want to know how much of my soul | 你想知道我烧了多少灵魂 |
[00:40] | I had to burn off to kill Michael. | 才杀了米迦勒 |
[00:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:42] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[00:43] | There’s only one way that this ends right. | 这事只有一条好出路 |
[00:48] | After all these years, you just throw in the towel? | 经过了这么多年 你就打算放弃了吗 |
[00:51] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[00:52] | I do believe in us. | 我是相信我们的 |
[00:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:57] | None of this would’ve happened without you. | 没有你 这一切都不可能发生 |
[00:59] | I am so proud of you boys. | 我好为你们骄傲 |
[01:02] | Nick — he’s trying to resurrect Lucifer. | 尼克 他想复活路西法 |
[01:06] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:11] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[01:12] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我了 |
[01:17] | Jack can’t be killed. | 杰克是杀不死的 |
[01:18] | No, but he can be contained. | 是啊 但他可以被控制住 |
[01:26] | This is bad. | 这很严重 |
[01:26] | You lied! | 你撒谎了 |
[01:29] | – Can you stop him? – You can. | -你能阻止他吗 -你们能 |
[01:30] | With the Equalizer! | 用均衡器 |
[01:32] | He’s been playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[01:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | That’s the way you want it? | 你想这样吗 |
[01:37] | Story’s over. | 故事结束 |
[01:43] | Welcome to The End. | 欢迎来到结局 |
[02:29] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[02:32] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[02:55] | Dean, this way! | 迪恩 这边来 |
[04:22] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他不该如此惨死 |
[04:24] | Cass, is he here? C-C-Can you — Can you…? | 小卡 他…你能… |
[04:31] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不能 |
[04:37] | So, what? Chuck throws friggin’ zombies at us now?! | 怎么 恰克还拿僵尸来为难我们了 |
[04:41] | I don’t know if they’re zombies, Dean. | 那未必是僵尸吧 迪恩 |
[04:42] | I think — I think whenever the souls came up from Hell | 可能是从地狱钻上来的灵魂 |
[04:44] | that they — they just — | 然后… |
[04:45] | They what? Just jumped into the nearest body? | 怎么 就钻进最近的尸体里了 |
[04:47] | I guess, yes. | 可能是吧 |
[04:54] | Is that thing gonna hold? | 那玩意撑得住吗 |
[04:56] | The doors are made of iron, so it — I hope. | 门是铁的 所以 希望能 |
[05:00] | Chuck — He said, “Welcome to the End.” | 恰克 他说”欢迎来到结局” |
[05:03] | What — What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[05:06] | Cass? Come on, man! Ideas! | 小卡 拜托 想想办法 |
[05:09] | Can you smite our way out of here? | 你能杀出条血路吗 |
[05:12] | No. You saw them. I would be overwhelmed, Dean. | 不 你看到有多少人了 我招架不住 迪恩 |
[05:14] | I… | 我 |
[05:17] | I don’t know. They — They’re ghosts, technically. | 我不知道 它们应该算是鬼吧 |
[05:19] | Maybe — Maybe we can burn their bones? | 或许 可以烧了它们的尸骨 |
[05:22] | Burn their bones? | 烧尸骨 |
[05:24] | Cass, their bodies could be anywhere. | 小卡 鬼知道它们的尸体在哪 |
[05:25] | Great. So we go outside, we get ripped apart. | 好啊 那我们出去会被撕碎 |
[05:27] | We stay in here, w-what, starve to death?! | 留在这里 就饿死吗 |
[05:30] | Well, I wouldn’t starve. | 我不会饿死的 |
[05:32] | Well, good for you. | 那你敢情好 |
[05:35] | Good. | 好啊 |
[05:37] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[05:40] | Chuck. Man, I knew it. | 恰克 我早就知道 |
[05:42] | I knew he would do something like this. | 我早知道他会干出这种事 |
[05:45] | He’s always so squirrelly, you know, with the — | 他一直那么古怪 |
[05:46] | with the — the robe and the beard and… | 袍子 胡子 |
[05:49] | the smile that’s, like, half-nice, | 那微笑 好像是客气 |
[05:51] | half “I’m gonna rip your throat out.” | 好像是”我要撕碎你的喉咙” |
[05:52] | “Oh, let me play you a song.” | “我给你演奏首曲子吧” |
[05:59] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[06:04] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:05] | You guys, I think hear water. | 各位 我好像听到了水声 |
[06:07] | There must be a-a drainage pipe or something. | 下面肯定有排水管 |
[06:10] | Maybe a sewer line. | 可能有下水道 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | – Come on. Come on. – Yeah. | -来 来 -好 |
[06:45] | Cass, a little help here. | 小卡 帮帮忙 |
[06:59] | Well, so much for the pipes. | 管道也不行了 |
[07:01] | What the hell are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[07:06] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:09] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[07:13] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[07:15] | That’s not Jack. That’s a demon. | 那不是杰克 那是个恶魔 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[07:22] | – How in the hell? – Look, I just got here, | -搞什么 -我刚到的 |
[07:24] | and, uh, I needed a body, so… | 我需要具尸体 |
[07:26] | – So you’re a demon. – Yeah. Look. | -你是个恶魔 -对 |
[07:29] | I-I’d do the whole eyes thing, but, uh, yeah, no eyes. | 我也想展示黑眼睛 但我没眼睛 |
[07:35] | You– | 你 |
[07:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:46] | Blending. | 融入 |
[07:48] | Get out of him. | 从他身体里出去 |
[07:49] | Look, uh, I know it’s weird. | 我知道这很怪 |
[07:52] | Okay? Uh, where do I start? | 我从何说起 |
[07:56] | Like at the first day of school. | 就像上学第一天 |
[07:59] | My name is Belphegor. And, I’m, uh, here from — | 我叫贝尔芬格 我来自… |
[08:05] | I said get out of him. | 我说从他身体里出去 |
[08:09] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不会再说第三遍了 |
[08:10] | No. I can help. Okay? I can help. | 不 我能帮忙的 |
[08:14] | Cass. Let him speak. | 小卡 让他说 |
[08:16] | – He’s an abomination! – You’re an abomination | -他是个恶心的玩意 -你才恶心呢 |
[08:18] | with that stupid, dumb trench coat. | 你穿的那件破风衣 |
[08:20] | Cass, Cass. | 小卡 |
[08:23] | We need the help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[08:24] | He is defiling Jack’s corpse! | 他在玷污杰克的尸体 |
[08:27] | But if he can help… | 但如果他能帮忙 |
[08:29] | Jack’s gone, alright? | 杰克死了 好吗 |
[08:31] | So let’s listen to what the demon has to say. | 我们听听这恶魔想说什么 |
[08:33] | If we don’t like what he says, then we stab him. | 如果我们不满意 再捅死他 |
[08:35] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[08:38] | Dean’s right. | 迪恩说得对 |
[08:41] | Alright. | 好 |
[08:43] | So, we are — | 我们是… |
[08:44] | The Winchesters. Uh, I know. | 温家双煞 我知道 |
[08:47] | I read the papers. | 我看报的 |
[08:48] | You have newspapers in Hell? | 地狱里有报纸吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, the Wi-Fi sucks. | 无线网太差 |
[08:51] | Anyway, I’m guessing this whole, uh, Hellmouth thing | 总之 我猜这《地狱之口》的局面 |
[08:55] | is kind of, uh, you? | 是你们造成的 |
[08:58] | No. It was God. | 不是 是上帝 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Sure. | 得了吧 |
[09:07] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你们说真的 |
[09:09] | It’s a long story. It — It — | 说来话长 |
[09:10] | Okay, okay. Look. I-I’m not some crossroad demon. | 好吧 我不是什么十字路口恶魔 |
[09:14] | I’m not even one of those black-eyed goons | 我也不是那种黑眼白痴 |
[09:16] | who crawled his way up here | 一路爬上来 |
[09:17] | to eat, you know, virgins and puppies | 就想吃处女和小狗 |
[09:20] | and, uh, virgin puppies. | 或处子小狗 |
[09:24] | Look. Downstairs, I punch a clock. | 在楼下 我就打卡上班 |
[09:27] | A soul comes in, I torment it. I-It’s what I do. | 来个灵魂 我就折磨它一下 这是工作 |
[09:31] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[09:31] | The point is, I like my job. | 我想说 我喜欢我的工作 |
[09:34] | I like Hell the way it is — or — or was. | 我喜欢地狱原本的样子 |
[09:39] | So, all those bad guys? | 所以那些坏家伙 |
[09:41] | You want them back where they came from, right? | 你们希望它们回到原处去 是吧 |
[09:43] | Well, me too. | 我也想 |
[09:46] | Okay? We’re — We’re twinsies, guys. | 好吗 我们是好哥们 |
[09:49] | Oh, we are not twinsies. | 我们才不是好哥们 |
[09:51] | Can you fix this? | 你能解决这个吗 |
[09:54] | No, but I can get you out of here. | 不能 但我能带你们出去 |
[09:57] | How? | 怎么做 |
[09:59] | Little spell. You know, nothing major. | 一个小咒语 不是什么大动作 |
[10:03] | Alright. Uh… | 好吧 |
[10:05] | Just need some graveyard dirt… | 需要拿点墓地泥土 |
[10:08] | and some, uh, angel blood. | 还有 天使血 |
[10:11] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[10:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:17] | It worked. High five. | 成功了 击掌 |
[11:20] | The spirits have been destroyed. | 鬼魂都被灭掉了 |
[11:25] | No, I just, uh, blasted them out of those bodies. | 不 我只是把它们轰出了那些尸体 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:33] | So where are the ghosts, then? | 那些鬼魂去哪了 |
[11:38] | So…how’s this? | 这样怎么样 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:46] | Alright. | 好 |
[11:48] | Oh, my God. That color looks so good on you. | 天啊 那个颜色太衬你了 |
[11:51] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[12:02] | I’m trying these next. | 我接下来要试这个 |
[12:04] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[12:05] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 太好看了 |
[12:06] | So, your mom just bought you this stuff? | 这都是你妈妈给你买的 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Since the divorce, she feels super guilty. | 对 离婚后 她特别愧疚 |
[12:12] | Awesome. Divorce is awesome. | 太棒了 离婚好棒 |
[12:16] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[12:31] | Rachel, you should try this. | 瑞秋 你该试试这个 |
[12:36] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[12:44] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[13:01] | I mean, come on. I look good. | 拜托 我太帅了 |
[13:09] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[13:12] | No, not yet. I mean, the news, they didn’t — It just — | 还没有 新闻上没有… |
[13:15] | I’m not seeing anything about a-a worldwide zombie apocalypse. | 没有全球范围僵尸天启的报道 |
[13:20] | So… | 那么 |
[13:21] | Ghostpocalypse. Maybe it’s just happening here. | 鬼魂天启 或许只有这里有 |
[13:23] | Yeah. For now. | 是啊 暂时是 |
[13:26] | I mean, the souls gotta go somewhere, right? | 那些灵魂总得有地方落脚嘛 |
[13:28] | Yeah, how many are we talking about, by the way? Souls? | 总共有多少 灵魂 |
[13:31] | – In Hell? – Yes. | -地狱里的 -对 |
[13:33] | Two, three billion. | 两三十亿吧 |
[13:38] | Alright. Let’s just stick to the plan, alright? | 好吧 我们还是按计划来 |
[13:40] | We head back to the bunker, | 回地堡 |
[13:41] | figure out how to close the rift. | 想办法关闭裂缝 |
[13:43] | Yeah. If you can. | 是啊 如果能做到的话 |
[13:45] | Well, you got a better idea? | 你还有更好的办法吗 |
[13:47] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[13:49] | But if you wanted to buy some time, | 但如果你们想争取点时间 |
[13:51] | you could always contain the ghosts. | 你们可以锁住那些鬼魂 |
[13:53] | Contain them how? | 怎么锁住 |
[13:55] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[13:56] | And you just happen to know the right spell? | 你刚好知道正确的咒语吗 |
[13:59] | Lucky you. | 算你们走运 |
[14:02] | What do you mean by “contain”? | 怎么”锁住” |
[14:03] | Imagine a salt circle a mile wide. | 就像个一英里范围的盐圈 |
[14:06] | No ghosts get in, no ghosts get out. | 鬼魂进不来 出不去 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. Great. Okay. – No. | -好 行 -不 |
[14:13] | That town — Harlan, Kansas — | 那座小镇 堪萨斯州哈兰 |
[14:15] | is less than a mile from the cemetery. | 距墓地不到一英里 |
[14:19] | Then we get everybody out. | 我们能疏散所有人吗 |
[14:20] | – How? – We lie. | -怎么疏散 -撒谎 |
[14:28] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:31] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[15:11] | There’s no body. | 没有尸体 |
[15:15] | This look familiar to you? | 你觉得这场景眼熟吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Looks like a woman in white. | 眼熟 像是白衣女人 |
[15:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:29] | Dean, this could be our woman in white. | 迪恩 这可能就是我们那个白衣女人 |
[15:32] | Dude. We sent her to Hell years ago. | 哥们 我们好多年前就送她下地狱了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, but she could be back. | 是啊 但她可能回来了 |
[15:39] | Well, if she’s back, then they’re all back. | 如果她回来了 那他们都回来了 |
[15:43] | Every last one that we ever killed. | 我们杀过的每个东西 |
[15:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:08] | Go in the garage. | 我们去车库 |
[16:27] | I’m coming for you! | 我来找你了 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Stay here, baby. Okay? Stay here? | 待在这里 亲爱的 |
[16:32] | You’ll be okay? Stay here. | 你没事的 待在这里 |
[16:34] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来吧 不管你在哪 |
[16:44] | Help! Please help us! Please! | 救命 救救我们 |
[16:47] | Please, please, help us! | 救救我们 |
[16:48] | – Help! Help! – Come play with me! | -救命 -来跟我玩 |
[16:50] | Please help. Please… | 救命 |
[16:58] | Okay. Uh, it’s okay. We’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 我们没事的 |
[17:01] | Come on. Let’s go this way. | 来 这边走 |
[17:14] | I know where you are! | 我知道你在哪 |
[18:38] | You don’t have to move the dang tree. | 你不需要挪开树 |
[18:40] | Just move the sign. All the problems gone. | 把牌子挪开就好 那就解决了 |
[18:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[18:45] | Fbi. | 联调局 |
[18:47] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:49] | We can handle the evac, so why don’t you grab Crowley Jr. here | 我们来搞定疏散 你带小克劳力 |
[18:51] | whatever he needs for his spell? | 去收集他咒语需要的东西吧 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | Dean, I can’t. I-I — | 迪恩 我做不到 |
[19:00] | I can’t even look at him. | 我都不想看他 |
[19:05] | I… | 我 |
[19:10] | Well, I-I — Benzene? | 什么 苯 |
[19:13] | The pipeline outside town. It sprung a leak. | 镇外的管道 发生了泄露 |
[19:16] | W-What pipeline? | 什么管线 |
[19:18] | Sheriff, listen. The longer we stand here talking about it, | 治安官 听着 我们耽搁得越久 |
[19:20] | the more people are gonna get sick. | 就会有更多人因此生病 |
[19:22] | Now, the EPA is on its way, | 环保署已经在赶来了 |
[19:24] | but we need to clear these people out ASAP. | 但我们得马上疏散大家 |
[19:28] | Well, I suppose we could move folks up to the high school. | 我们可以把大家疏散到高中去 |
[19:32] | Where is that? | 高中在哪 |
[19:34] | About five miles up 281. | 沿281高速走五英里 |
[19:37] | Well, that’s far enough. | 那够远了 |
[19:38] | Great. Get these people on the move. | 很好 马上带大家疏散 |
[19:40] | We’ll go house-to-house. Come on. | 我们去逐户敲门 走 |
[19:56] | Uh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 不关你事 |
[19:59] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | So, people are, like, crazy good-looking now, eh? | 人们现在都好漂亮啊 |
[20:11] | What? | 什么 |
[20:13] | I mean, the last time I was on Earth, | 我上次在人间时 |
[20:14] | I mean, I was human. | 我当时是人 |
[20:16] | Ah, it was a while ago. | 那是好久以前了 |
[20:17] | I mean, but, you know, we were all worshipping | 但我们当时都在崇拜一块 |
[20:20] | this giant rock that looked like a huge penis, and… | 大屌一样的巨石 |
[20:23] | Anyway, folks back then, they were, uh, ugly. | 总之 当时的人 他们好丑 |
[20:27] | You know? Had a lot of humps. | 有好多驼背 |
[20:29] | I mean, a lot. | 好多呢 |
[20:37] | Look at ’em now. | 看看现在的人 |
[20:40] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:41] | I mean, you’re, uh, you know, gorgeous. | 你真…美丽 |
[20:44] | What? Okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[20:48] | When are you gonna get out of that body? | 你什么时候离开那具身体 |
[20:51] | Eh, when I find another one. | 等我找到新的的 |
[20:52] | I mean, I would’ve jumped at the cemetery, | 我本想在墓地换个身体的 |
[20:54] | but all those meat suits were a little too, uh, you know, wormy. | 但那些肉身都太…多虫子了 |
[20:59] | Difficult to blend, if you will. | 可以说不好融入环境 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:04] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[21:06] | who was…he, anyway? | 他生前是谁啊 |
[21:14] | He was our kid. Kinda. | 他是我们的孩子 算是吧 |
[21:18] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[21:22] | Alright. So, what do you need for this spell? | 好吧 咒语需要什么原料 |
[21:24] | You know, nothing much. | 没什么 |
[21:26] | Big bag of salt. | 就一大袋盐 |
[21:29] | Easy. | 简单 |
[21:29] | And a — And a human heart. | 还有一颗人类心脏 |
[21:38] | Alright. I go left. You go right. | 好吧 我去左边 你去右边 |
[21:42] | See anybody, get ’em out. | 看到人 就叫他们走 |
[21:43] | See a ghost, hit it with the rock salt. | 看到鬼 就拿岩盐攻击 |
[21:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:04] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[22:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:45] | Anybody in here? | 有人在吗 |
[23:48] | Here! | 这里 |
[23:49] | Here. Up here. | 这里 上面 |
[23:55] | Okay. Come here. Just… | 好吧 过来 |
[23:58] | Okay. Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[24:00] | I’m safe, okay? Come on. | 我是安全的 来 |
[24:02] | – I gotcha. I gotcha. – Come here. | -有我呢 -过来 |
[24:04] | I gotcha. Here we go. Just, uh… | 有我呢 好了 |
[24:06] | – There’s your mom. Alright? – Oh, God. Thank God. | -去妈妈那里 好吧 -天啊 谢天谢地 |
[24:12] | Dead. They’re all dead. | 死了 他们都死了 |
[24:15] | I know. I know. Shh. Just — | 我知道 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna get you out of here, alright? | 我带你们出去 好吗 |
[24:19] | You’re gonna be okay, alright? | 你会没事的 |
[24:22] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[24:36] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[24:40] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[24:58] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:02] | Just head to the gym! I’ll be right behind you! | 去体育馆 我就来 |
[25:07] | Move those people! | 让他们快走 |
[25:09] | Travis, I told you, | 崔维斯 我说了 |
[25:10] | – you gotta get out of the chapel. – Yeah. God. | -你得离开礼拜堂 -好 天啊 |
[25:13] | No. No. | 不不 |
[25:14] | Rowena, we need your help, so move your ass. | 罗威娜 我们需要你帮忙 快点来 |
[25:18] | What? No, I’m not — | 什么 不 我不… |
[25:21] | Move your exquisite ass, please. | 请阁下快点过来 |
[25:24] | Alright? Great. | 好吗 太好了 |
[25:26] | Here’s your salt. | 给你的盐 |
[25:30] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:31] | What? Oh. No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:34] | I-I mean, uh… | 就是… |
[25:36] | – I’m a fan. – Excuse me? | -我是你的粉丝 -什么 |
[25:38] | Yeah, I-I didn’t want to say it in front of the other guys, | 我之前不想当着其他人的面说 |
[25:40] | but when you were in Hell, with Alastair, I, uh — | 但你在地狱时 跟阿拉斯泰尔 |
[25:44] | I got a chance to watch you work. | 我曾有机会看你工作 |
[25:45] | And, I mean, the things you did to those people, | 你对那些人做的事 |
[25:48] | I mean, it wasn’t torture. | 那可不仅仅是折磨 |
[25:49] | It was, um — It was art. | 那是艺术 |
[25:54] | Yeah, but that was a long time ago. | 对 但那是很久以前了 |
[25:56] | Depends how you look at it. | 看你怎么看了 |
[25:59] | So, with all this going on, what’s it like down there? | 发生了这么多事 下面什么情况了 |
[26:01] | – In Hell? – Yeah. | -地狱吗 -对 |
[26:04] | You ever seen an ant hill when it’s, like, set on fire? | 你见过被点着的蚂蚁山吗 |
[26:08] | Okay, well, there we were, minding our own business, | 我们本来正在干我们自己的事 |
[26:12] | you know, flaying people for eternity, like you do, right? | 永远剥人皮 就我们的工作嘛 |
[26:15] | And then every door in Hell just sprang open all at once. | 然后地狱里所有的大门突然同时打开了 |
[26:20] | You know? Souls got out. Sky cracked. | 灵魂冲出 天空裂开 |
[26:23] | And, uh, boom, ta-da, you know? | 就这样 |
[26:26] | Wait. Every door? Even the Cage? | 等等 所有门吗 笼子也是吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah, even the Cage. | 对 笼子也是 |
[26:32] | And Michael? | 米迦勒呢 |
[26:33] | Well, last I heard, he was just sittin’ there. | 我之前听说他就在里面 |
[26:36] | Yeah, but if he got out, I mean — Ugh. | 但如果他跑出来了 |
[26:40] | I mean… | 但是… |
[26:42] | he wouldn’t hold a grudge, right? | 他不会记仇的吧 |
[26:52] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[27:04] | H-How? | 怎么可能 |
[27:06] | I’m an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[27:10] | And the clown was… | 那个小丑是… |
[27:14] | A ghost. | 鬼 |
[27:17] | And you’re…? | 你是… |
[27:18] | Just a guy. | 就是个普通人 |
[27:24] | – Sam? – Yeah, I’m good. | -萨姆 -我没事 |
[27:26] | Just — Like, when I shot God — | 就是我枪击上帝时… |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. When you shot God? | 什么 你枪击上帝 |
[27:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:34] | It’s nothing. It’s fine. It’s just… | 没事的 我没事 |
[27:36] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[27:39] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[27:50] | Sammy, please. | 萨姆 拜托了 |
[27:58] | Did you fix it? | 你修复了吗 |
[27:59] | No. I can’t. There’s — | 没有 我做不到 |
[28:01] | There’s an energy in that wound that’s — | 那伤口有种能量 |
[28:04] | I never felt that before. | 我从未有过那种感觉 |
[28:05] | – Well, like I said, it’s fine. – Sam. | -我说了 没事的 -萨姆 |
[28:12] | – Sheriff? – Hey, uh, Agent. | -治安官 -探员 |
[28:16] | I’m, uh — I’m doing a final sweep, but | 我在最后过一遍 但是 |
[28:18] | looks like I got everybody. | 看来大家都撤走了 |
[28:20] | Okay. Great. Just head to the school. | 好 这就去学校 |
[28:22] | – I’ll meet you there. – Copy that. | -我们在那里见 -收到 |
[28:27] | Alright. We got to go. | 好 我们得走了 |
[28:29] | We got to go. Come on. Come on. | 得走了 快点 |
[28:31] | It’s okay. Come on. It’s okay. | 没事的 走吧 |
[28:38] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:45] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:13] | So… about that heart. | 关于那颗心脏 |
[29:16] | Working on it. I’m thinking maybe we hit the morgue. | 还在想办法 或许去停尸间 |
[29:19] | Fresh, it’d be — it would be better. | 新鲜的会更好 |
[29:43] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[30:08] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[30:10] | Yeah. Yeah. Poor guy. | 是啊 可怜人 |
[30:20] | Well, got a heart. | 有心脏了 |
[30:32] | Baby, what — what are you doing? We got to go. | 亲爱的 你干什么呢 我们得走了 |
[30:47] | We need to move. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[30:49] | I remember you. You took me home. | 我记得你 你把我带回了家 |
[30:58] | It’s just one ghost. | 就一个鬼 |
[31:02] | It’s okay. Stay back. | 没事的 退后 |
[31:12] | Just three. | 三个了 |
[31:16] | Look, okay? | 听着 |
[31:17] | I barely even — I barely even know this guy, okay? | 我跟他一点不熟 好吗 |
[31:30] | You shot me. | 你打了我 |
[31:37] | Bad ghost. | 鬼不乖 |
[31:38] | Bad. | 不乖哦 |
[31:49] | No. | 不 |
[31:56] | Hey, Casper. | 小鬼 |
[32:02] | Spell. Now. Let’s get the salt. | 咒语 马上 我们去拿盐 |
[32:17] | Come on. Come… | 快走 |
[32:27] | We good? | 行了吧 |
[32:28] | We’re good. | 行了 |
[32:35] | Animi… | [咒语] |
[32:38] | …infernorum… | [咒语] |
[32:41] | …spiritus abyssi surrecti… | [咒语] |
[32:45] | …defigo… | [咒语] |
[32:51] | …vos intra confinia. | [咒语] |
[33:08] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:25] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:27] | Vinciamni! | [咒语] |
[33:40] | You alright? Okay. Okay. | 你没事吧 好 |
[33:52] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[33:53] | The spell. | 咒语 |
[33:56] | Alright. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[33:58] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:05] | Go. Get them across the line, Cass. | 快 带他们过线 小卡 |
[34:06] | – Sam… – Go! | -萨姆 -快走 |
[34:08] | – Come on. – Bring it. | -走 -来吧 |
[34:19] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:27] | I got you. I got you. Come here. I got you. | 我抱你 来 |
[35:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:06] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:41] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:44] | Okay. You two go inside. We’ll take care of the town. | 你俩进去 我们会照顾好其他镇民 |
[35:47] | And maybe don’t tell anybody about the whole ghost thing. | 别跟人说鬼魂的事 |
[35:49] | Or the angel thing. | 还有天使的事 |
[35:52] | Yeah, that — that might freak them out. | 是啊 那可能会吓坏大家 |
[35:55] | Uh, “might”? | “可能”吗 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:16] | I got ’em. | 我带他们去 |
[36:27] | Here. Watch your step. Okay. | 走吧 小心脚下 好了 |
[36:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:42] | – Yes, but – Good. | -没事 但是 -那就好 |
[36:47] | Awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[36:49] | Wanna talk about it or…? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[36:54] | Is that a no? | 不咯 |
[36:56] | That’s a no. | 不谈 |
[37:05] | How are the locals? | 镇民们怎么样了 |
[37:07] | They’re asking a lot of questions about the evacuation. | 他们都在问疏散的事 |
[37:10] | And, by the way, when this “gas leak” thing gets out, | 对了 等”煤气泄漏”的事传开 |
[37:12] | we have one, maybe two days before the real FBI shows up. | 只要一两天 真联调局就会赶到 |
[37:16] | And — Yeah, no, I figured. | 是啊 我想到了 |
[37:18] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[37:20] | Right now we get you fixed up. | 先把你收拾好的 |
[37:22] | We what? | 什么 |
[37:24] | Chuck got shot and you got shot, right? | 恰克中枪 你就中枪 是吧 |
[37:25] | – I’m fine. – No, no, no. Come on. | -我没事 -不 少来 |
[37:26] | We’ve been going nonstop. Let me see it. | 我们一直没停歇过 让我看看 |
[37:38] | There’s no exit wound. | 没有出口伤 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | How bad does it hurt? | 有多疼 |
[37:43] | A little, not much. | 就有点疼 |
[37:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | Hey, do you remember when we were little? | 记得我们小时候吗 |
[37:51] | What I would do to distract you | 我会怎么分你的神吗 |
[37:54] | whenever I’d rip off a Band-Aid or something like that? | 每次需要撕创可贴什么的 |
[37:59] | Yeah. You’d tell some stupid joke. | 记得 你会说个冷笑话 |
[38:02] | Yeah. Knock, knock. | 是啊 敲敲门 |
[38:07] | Come on. Knock, knock. | 来嘛 敲敲门 |
[38:12] | Who’s — | 是谁… |
[38:14] | Still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:19] | So, when Chuck — God — said “This is the End,” | 恰克 上帝 说”这是结局” |
[38:24] | I guess this is what he meant. | 他就是指这个吧 |
[38:28] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[38:29] | Screw him. | 去他的 |
[38:31] | He’s been playing us this entire time. | 他一直在耍我们 |
[38:35] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[38:38] | No. | 不 |
[38:42] | Just when we thought we had a choice. | 我们还以为自己有的选 |
[38:44] | You know, whenever we thought we had free will. | 我们还以为自己有自由意志 |
[38:48] | We were just rats in a maze. | 我们只是迷宫里的老鼠 |
[38:50] | Sure, we could go left. Sure, we could go right. | 我们可以往左走 可以往右走 |
[38:53] | But we were still in the damn maze. | 但我们还是在迷宫里 |
[38:57] | Just makes you think, if all of it — | 真让你不禁想 |
[38:58] | you know, everything that we’ve done… | 我们所做的一切 |
[39:01] | What did it even mean? | 到底有什么意义 |
[39:05] | It meant a lot. | 很有意义 |
[39:08] | We still saved people. | 我们还是救了人 |
[39:14] | Yeah, but what for? You know? | 但为了什么呢 |
[39:16] | Just so he could throw another End of the World at us | 好等着他再丢个世界末日给我们 |
[39:18] | and then sit back and chug popcorn? | 然后舒服地坐下吃爆米花看戏吗 |
[39:21] | Maybe. Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[39:24] | But… | 但是 |
[39:25] | now he’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[39:27] | You think? | 你真这么想吗 |
[39:29] | That’s what he does. | 他就这样 |
[39:31] | He gets bored and — and — and — and pulls the ripcord. | 他无聊了 就拔线 |
[39:34] | I mean, that’s what he did with Apocalypse World | 他在天启世界就是这样 |
[39:35] | and — and probably with all of them. | 可能每个世界都是如此 |
[39:39] | He moves on, starts another story. | 他会翻篇 写新故事 |
[39:42] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[39:45] | Good. | 好啊 |
[39:46] | ‘Cause if he bailed, it’s just us. | 因为如果他跑了 那就只剩我们了 |
[39:49] | For the first time. It’s just us. | 现在是第一次 只剩我们了 |
[39:55] | And about three billion ghosts. | 还有大概三十亿只鬼 |
[39:58] | Yeah, well, what’s one more Apocalypse, right? | 是啊 再来次天启又如何 |
[40:04] | But, seriously, if we win — | 但说真的 如果我们赢了 |
[40:08] | When we win this, God’s gone. | 等我们赢了 上帝不在了 |
[40:14] | There’s no one to screw with us. | 再没人会耍我们了 |
[40:16] | There’s no more maze. It’s just us. | 再没有迷宫了 只有我们 |
[40:19] | And we’re free. | 我们就自由了 |
[40:22] | So you and me versus every soul in Hell? | 你和我 对抗地狱里的每个灵魂吗 |
[40:30] | I like those odds. | 我觉得胜算挺大 |
[40:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也觉得 |
[40:38] | Well, you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[40:42] | We got work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |