| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | This isn’t how the story is supposed to end. | 故事的结局不该是这样的 | 
| [00:02] | This isn’t just a story. | 这不止是个故事 | 
| [00:04] | It’s our lives! | 这是我们的生活 | 
| [00:05] | So God or no God, you go to hell. | 不管你是不是上帝 你下地狱去吧 | 
| [00:07] | Fine! | 好吧 | 
| [00:14] | Hey, Chuck! | 恰克 | 
| [00:17] | Story’s over. | 故事结束 | 
| [00:18] | Welcome to The End. | 欢迎来到结局 | 
| [00:20] | What the hell is happening?! | 怎么回事啊 | 
| [00:21] | Souls from Hell. | 是地狱里的灵魂 | 
| [00:23] | That’s not Jack. That’s a demon. | 那不是杰克 那是个恶魔 | 
| [00:25] | How in the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [00:28] | My name is Belphegor. | 我叫贝尔芬格 | 
| [00:30] | I said get out of him. | 我说从他身体里出去 | 
| [00:31] | No. I can help. | 不 我能帮忙的 | 
| [00:32] | If you wanted to buy some time, | 如果你们想争取点时间 | 
| [00:33] | you could always contain the ghosts. | 你们可以锁住那些鬼魂 | 
| [00:35] | Contain them how? | 怎么锁住 | 
| [00:36] | Imagine a salt circle a mile wide. | 就像个一英里范围的盐圈 | 
| [00:38] | No ghosts get in, no ghosts get out. | 鬼魂进不来 出不去 | 
| [00:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [01:37] | Rob. | 罗伯 | 
| [01:40] | You didn’t evacuate. | 你没撤走 | 
| [01:42] | And you seem to be breathing fine. | 而且你似乎呼吸没问题 | 
| [01:44] | You ask me, this whole “benzine leak” sounds phony. | 要我说 什么”苯泄露”听上去好假 | 
| [01:47] | Everyone’s been camped out at the high school for two days. | 大家都在高中住两天了 | 
| [01:50] | I just snuck back to get Debbie’s allergy meds. | 我是溜回来拿黛比的过敏药的 | 
| [01:53] | All this going on, | 发生了这么多事 | 
| [01:54] | and you know what she’s worried out? | 知道她担心什么吗 | 
| [01:56] | That they’ll cancel the school spelling bee. | 他们会取消学校拼写大赛 | 
| [01:59] | She studied her butt off for it. | 她为此拼命用功来着 | 
| [02:04] | Do you, uh… | 你… | 
| [02:05] | Do you — Do you think they’ll cancel the spelling bee? | 你觉得他们会取消拼写大赛吗 | 
| [02:09] | Rob? | 罗伯 | 
| [02:12] | Rob? | 罗伯 | 
| [02:33] | Disembowel. | 开膛剖腹 | 
| [02:35] | D-I-s-e-m-b-o-w-e-l. | 开-膛-剖-腹 | 
| [02:39] | Disembowel. | 开膛剖腹 | 
| [02:53] | I just don’t know how much longer we can control them. | 我不知道我们还能控制他们多久 | 
| [02:55] | I don’t think they’re buying the benzine story. | 我觉得他们并不信苯泄露的说法 | 
| [02:57] | I think — One man told me his wife, she’s gone missing and — | 有个男人跟我说他妻子不见了 | 
| [03:00] | Wait, wait. What? | 等等 什么 | 
| [03:01] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [03:02] | He said her name was Nan. | 他说她叫南 | 
| [03:07] | Alright, we’ll find her. | 好吧 我们去找她 | 
| [03:09] | Will you tell the Hunters in the zone to keep an eye out? | 让附近的猎人多留意点 | 
| [03:11] | – Got it. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [03:17] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 | 
| [03:27] | C-Can I have your attention? | 请大家听我说两句 | 
| [03:29] | ‘Scuse me! | 不好意思 | 
| [03:31] | Can I have — | 请大家… | 
| [03:33] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 | 
| [03:34] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说两句 | 
| [03:37] | Great. | 好 | 
| [03:39] | First off, we expect to have you back in your homes shortly. | 首先 大家应该很快就能回家了 | 
| [03:43] | EPA techs will be here tomorrow | 环保署技术人员明天就会到 | 
| [03:45] | to determine the source of the elevated benzine levels | 来判断苯泄露的源头 | 
| [03:48] | and how to properly respond. | 以及如何恰当处理 | 
| [03:51] | In the meantime, it is essential | 与此同时 大家务必 | 
| [03:53] | you stay out of the quarantine zone until it’s safe. | 不要进入隔离区 直到确定安全 | 
| [03:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:02] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [04:03] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [04:19] | Too much EMF. | 电磁场爆表了 | 
| [04:20] | You can still see ’em, right? | 你还能看到他们吧 | 
| [04:21] | Yeah, there were some over there, | 嗯 那边刚刚有一些 | 
| [04:22] | but they spotted us and left. | 但他们看到了我们 就跑了 | 
| [04:25] | Not their favorite. | 他们不喜欢我们 | 
| [04:26] | So you were a dick to ’em in Hell, huh? | 你在地狱里对他们很不好 是吗 | 
| [04:28] | No. | 不是 | 
| [04:30] | I did my job. | 我只是尽职 | 
| [04:31] | It’s Hell. It’s not a day spa. | 那里是地狱 又不是水疗中心 | 
| [04:34] | Can’t believe I’ve teamed up with a demon again. | 真不敢相信我又跟恶魔组队了 | 
| [04:37] | Think I’d know better by now. | 按说我早该吸取教训了 | 
| [04:39] | Teaming up with a Hunter. | 跟猎人组队 | 
| [04:40] | I could say the same. | 我也早该吸取教训了呢 | 
| [04:43] | Why are you helping? | 你为什么要帮忙 | 
| [04:44] | I told you, I like Hell the way it was. | 我说了 我喜欢地狱本来的样子 | 
| [04:48] | I’m a good soldier. | 我是个好士兵 | 
| [04:51] | Escape attempt, 11:00. | 有人企图逃跑 11点方向 | 
| [04:58] | Yeah. Eh, nice shot. | 打得好 | 
| [05:01] | Well, he hit the warding. | 他撞上了符咒 | 
| [05:02] | At least that’s still holding. | 至少那还有效 | 
| [05:03] | Mm. For now. | 暂时是 | 
| [05:05] | I mean, the spell is — it’s not gonna last forever, | 咒语不会持续到永远的 | 
| [05:07] | and these aren’t your normal ghosty-ghosts, you know. | 这些也不是平常的那种鬼 | 
| [05:10] | They’re more dangerous. | 他们要更危险 | 
| [05:13] | Dangerous how? | 怎么危险 | 
| [05:14] | Well, I mean, that guy you just shot, it’s Francis Tumblety. | 你刚刚打中的 是弗兰西斯·汤博迪 | 
| [05:19] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [05:21] | “Jack the Ripper.” | “开膛手杰克” | 
| [05:25] | Cool. | 酷啊 | 
| [05:31] | I did ask ’em again, Andy, | 我又去问过他们了 安迪 | 
| [05:33] | and it is the same old runaround. | 还是那些搪塞的话 | 
| [05:37] | “Doing everything they can.” | “尽力而为了” | 
| [05:40] | Right. | 得了吧 | 
| [05:41] | I just… | 我… | 
| [05:43] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 | 
| [05:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [05:49] | There’s somethin’ goin’ on in this town, okay? | 这小镇上确实发生了什么事 | 
| [05:52] | And it ain’t the “benzine.” | 但不是”苯泄露” | 
| [05:55] | Nan went out. | 南出去了 | 
| [05:56] | She never came back. | 再就没回来 | 
| [06:00] | We’re gonna get in there, and we’re gonna find her. | 我们要进去看看 找到她 | 
| [06:03] | They got guys patrolling the town — guys with guns. | 他们派了人 持枪在镇界巡逻 | 
| [06:08] | There’s not enough of ’em. | 他们没那么多人手 | 
| [06:10] | The area’s too big. | 这片地方太大了 | 
| [06:13] | We’ll find a way. | 会有办法的 | 
| [06:28] | Order. | 秩序 | 
| [06:29] | I will have order. | 保持秩序 | 
| [06:36] | Shut. Up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [06:40] | I-I know you’re all wondering why we were spit out of Hell | 我知道大家都在纳闷我们怎么被地狱丢出来了 | 
| [06:44] | and what’s going on. | 现在是什么情况 | 
| [06:46] | Well, I have answers. | 我知道答案 | 
| [06:49] | It appears we were liberated by cataclysm | 看来我们经历了大变 被放了出来 | 
| [06:52] | at the hands of… | 释放我们的是 | 
| [06:53] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [06:55] | …God, Himself. Yes. | 上帝本人 是的 | 
| [06:58] | I overheard it from the louts who hold us captive — Hunters. | 我无意间听到困住了我们的蠢蛋猎人说的 | 
| [07:03] | How do you know they’re Hunters? | 你怎么知道他们是猎人 | 
| [07:05] | I was just shot with rock salt. | 我刚被用岩盐击中了 | 
| [07:08] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 | 
| [07:09] | Further, the Hunters are being abetted by demons. | 此外 猎人还得到了恶魔的帮助 | 
| [07:13] | I personally had an encounter with none other than Belphegor. | 我跟贝尔芬格打了个照面 | 
| [07:18] | What do you suggest… “Doctor?” | 那你说怎么办 “医生” | 
| [07:21] | Reach out to all the cowards who are hiding in the shadows | 找到所有躲在阴影里的懦夫 | 
| [07:25] | and tell them to stand with us. | 叫他们跟我们联手 | 
| [07:27] | Our strength is in numbers. | 我们人多势众 | 
| [07:30] | We will find a way out of here. | 我们能找到出路的 | 
| [07:33] | But the warding… | 但符咒 | 
| [07:35] | Warding is a door. | 符咒是扇门 | 
| [07:37] | Doors have locks. | 有门就有锁 | 
| [07:38] | Locks have keys, or they can be forced. | 有锁就有钥匙 门也能被撞开 | 
| [07:42] | But until we find a way, | 但在我们找到办法前 | 
| [07:46] | we make it as ugly as possible for those who stand guard. | 我们要让那些守卫的人好看 | 
| [07:54] | Yeah, I just want to make sure we’re clear over there. | 我只想确保这边没问题 | 
| [08:12] | Another! | 又出现了 | 
| [08:14] | Got it! | 搞定了 | 
| [08:29] | I just think we need to tell the family something. | 我们得对她的家人说点什么 | 
| [08:32] | I mean, we found his wife’s body. | 我们发现了他妻子的尸体 | 
| [08:34] | Cass, we will. | 小卡 我们会说的 | 
| [08:35] | – When we can. – When we can? | -等能说了的 -等能说了的 | 
| [08:37] | Cass, we have people outside that door | 小卡 门外的很多人 | 
| [08:39] | who are barely keeping it together. | 都要撑不住了 | 
| [08:41] | We start talking murder — | 如果我们开始谈论有人被杀 | 
| [08:42] | Knock knock! | 敲敲门 | 
| [08:44] | Am I interrupting something juicy? | 我打扰到什么好玩的事了吗 | 
| [08:48] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:50] | Rowena, thanks for coming. | 罗威娜 谢谢你来 | 
| [08:51] | Samuel. Castiel. | 萨穆埃尔 卡西迪奥 | 
| [08:54] | What? A town full of ghosts! | 一整个小镇的鬼魂 | 
| [08:57] | Messy even by Winchester standards. | 按温家人的标准来看也够麻烦了 | 
| [08:59] | We’re hoping you can help. | 我们希望你能帮忙 | 
| [09:00] | Can you boys do nothing on your own? | 你们自己就什么都搞不定吗 | 
| [09:03] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [09:04] | What do you want? | 你们需要什么 | 
| [09:05] | Remember a couple years ago | 记得几年前 | 
| [09:06] | when we were trying to get rid of Amara? | 我们想除掉阿玛拉的时候吗 | 
| [09:08] | God’s sister, aye. | 上帝的姐姐 记得 | 
| [09:09] | Sticky business, that. | 那事真不好办呢 | 
| [09:11] | You made a crystalline device — a bomb. | 你做了个水晶装置 一枚炸弹 | 
| [09:14] | You want to blow up the ghosts? | 你要把鬼炸飞吗 | 
| [09:15] | No. No. No, no. | 不是 | 
| [09:17] | But the “bomb” was powered by souls. | 但那枚炸弹是靠灵魂驱动的 | 
| [09:19] | Souls that were sucked into it. | 那些灵魂被吸了进去 | 
| [09:21] | And ghosts are nothing but souls. | 鬼就是灵魂 | 
| [09:23] | I hope you’re not thinking — | 你不是在想… | 
| [09:25] | Trap them in a crystal — | 把他们困在水晶里 | 
| [09:27] | Samuel, no! That was so difficult. | 萨穆埃尔 不行 那太难办了 | 
| [09:29] | It took everything I had. | 我耗尽了力气 | 
| [09:31] | – Yeah. Rowena… – Sam. | -罗威娜 -萨姆 | 
| [09:33] | We got a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [09:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:43] | Guy’s wife disappeared. | 他妻子失踪了 | 
| [09:44] | I guess he came back in here looking for her. | 他一定是回来找她了 | 
| [09:47] | Alright. Hey, uh, guys. | 好吧 两位 | 
| [09:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:52] | Uh, we’re gonna have to ask you to leave this area | 我们得请你们离开这里 | 
| [09:54] | and head back to the school. | 回学校去 | 
| [10:00] | Sam, they’re possessed. | 萨姆 他们被附身了 | 
| [10:09] | Clear the way. | 让开 | 
| [10:10] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 | 
| [10:12] | Open the warding. Now. | 打开符咒 马上 | 
| [10:15] | Obviously that’s not gonna happen. | 这显然是不可能的 | 
| [10:17] | We’re not in the mood to argue. | 我们可不想争论 | 
| [10:20] | His insides are being torn apart | 他的五脏六腑正在被 | 
| [10:22] | by the spirit possessing him. | 附身了他的鬼魂撕扯 | 
| [10:24] | So sad. | 真可怜 | 
| [10:26] | That’s far enough. | 别靠近了 | 
| [10:28] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [10:30] | The warding. | 符咒 | 
| [10:31] | Now! | 马上 | 
| [10:49] | Hello, lads. | 你们好 | 
| [10:58] | Okay. Ketch, how are you here? | 好吧 凯奇 你怎么在这里 | 
| [11:02] | Oh, I-I just happened to be in the area | 我刚好在附近 | 
| [11:04] | when you sent out word looking for help | 就看到你呼叫求助 | 
| [11:05] | with your little… situation. | 说这里出了…状况 | 
| [11:10] | Right, well. That’s — Lucky us. | 好啊 我们真走运 | 
| [11:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:16] | Uh, it fires iron flakes, expelling ghosts | 能射出铁屑 可以驱鬼 | 
| [11:19] | without harm to the possessed victim, | 又不伤害宿主 | 
| [11:21] | courtesy of the British Men of Letters. | 是英国记录者的 | 
| [11:23] | I lifted it along with a few other…toys when I left. | 我走时 偷走了它 还有其他的一些玩具 | 
| [11:27] | Dear? I’d prefer a wee shots of Scotch — | 亲爱的 我更想来点威士忌 | 
| [11:29] | 18-year-old single malt, if you have it handy. | 18年的单一麦芽威士忌 如果有的话 | 
| [11:32] | Ah, a witch with fine taste. | 有品位的女巫 | 
| [11:34] | Rowena, I do hope – there’s no hard feelings | 罗威娜 希望我们当初的相识 | 
| [11:38] | still after our initial introduction. | 没有留下什么怨念 | 
| [11:40] | My people were holding you prisoner and… | 我们的人囚禁了你 | 
| [11:42] | But you let me escape, and I haven’t forgotten. | 但你放我逃走了 这我没忘 | 
| [11:53] | Rowena’s working on a little gadget that vacuums up souls. | 罗威娜在尝试做一个能吸灵魂的装置 | 
| [11:59] | Fascinating. | 太棒了 | 
| [12:01] | It’s what I do. | 我就这样 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah, problem is — ghosts keep coming | 问题是 鬼在源源不断地涌现 | 
| [12:07] | and the warding we put up is only gonna last so long, | 而我们设的符咒时效有限 | 
| [12:09] | so…all hands on deck. | 现在需要一切帮助 | 
| [12:11] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:14] | Streets are quiet. | 街上很安静 | 
| [12:15] | Which just means they’re planning their next move. | 那只意味着他们在策划下一步 | 
| [12:19] | – Jack? – Um, no. | -杰克 -不是 | 
| [12:22] | I get that a lot. | 老有人当我是他 | 
| [12:23] | So, Jack is… | 那杰克 | 
| [12:25] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [12:28] | Jack is dead. | 杰克死了 | 
| [12:29] | Killed by God. | 上帝杀的 | 
| [12:32] | I guess kid got under His skin. | 那孩子肯定是惹到了他 | 
| [12:34] | And now I’m under Jack’s. | 现在我穿着杰克的肉身 | 
| [12:38] | Yeah, literally. | 是啊 | 
| [12:39] | Belphegor’s the name. | 我叫贝尔芬格 | 
| [12:41] | You’re Belphegor? | 你是贝尔芬格 | 
| [12:43] | And you’re assisting Sam and Dean | 你在帮萨姆和迪恩 | 
| [12:45] | with this whole ghost business? | 处理鬼的事 | 
| [12:48] | This is awkward. | 好尴尬 | 
| [12:50] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:52] | Well, truth be told, in my current employment | 其实 我作为自由职业者 | 
| [12:55] | as a freelance contractor, I was asked to, um, | 现在正好受雇去 | 
| [12:57] | assassinate the demon Belphegor. | 刺杀恶魔贝尔芬格 | 
| [13:00] | – You’re not here to help? – Well, – I certainly am now. | -你不是来帮忙的 -我现在是来帮忙的了 | 
| [13:02] | I was told that Belphegor was a monstrous threat to humanity. | 我之前被告知贝尔芬格对人类构成极大威胁 | 
| [13:05] | Apparently not correct, yes, hmm? | 看来并非如此 是吧 | 
| [13:08] | Who told you that? | 谁对你说的 | 
| [13:09] | An attractive female demon named — | 一位美丽的女恶魔 | 
| [13:12] | Ardat. | 阿黛特 | 
| [13:15] | She doesn’t like you. | 她不喜欢你 | 
| [13:19] | Point is — Don’t kill him, alright? | 重点是 别杀他 好吗 | 
| [13:21] | We need him. | 我们需要他 | 
| [13:22] | For now. | 暂时需要 | 
| [13:32] | Nice touch, Kimiko. | 手法真棒 美子 | 
| [13:36] | Feel free to go deeper. | 可以再用力点 | 
| [13:47] | Maybe not that deep. | 也别那么用力 | 
| [13:51] | You! | 你 | 
| [13:52] | Hi, sis. | 姐姐 | 
| [13:54] | Did you smite my masseuse? | 你灭掉我的按摩师了吗 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, my — | 天啊 | 
| [13:59] | We agreed to give each other space. | 我们说好给彼此点空间的 | 
| [14:01] | I know. I’m totally on board with that. | 我知道 我也完全同意 | 
| [14:03] | Truly, I am. | 真的 | 
| [14:04] | I just felt like, you know, checking in. | 我就是想来看看你如何了 | 
| [14:06] | We are family. | 我们是家人嘛 | 
| [14:07] | You’re the darkness. | 你是黑暗 | 
| [14:09] | I’m the light. | 我是光明 | 
| [14:11] | So, how about the “Game of Thrones” Ending? | 那么 《权力的游戏》的结局啊 | 
| [14:15] | Pretty great, right? | 挺不错吧 | 
| [14:16] | Small talk? Really? | 闲聊 不是吧 | 
| [14:20] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [14:28] | First Nan went missing. | 先是南失踪了 | 
| [14:30] | Now Dave and Sheri. | 然后戴维和雪莉也不见了 | 
| [14:31] | We are looking for them everywhere. | 我们在到处找他们了 | 
| [14:33] | You said you’d keep us safe. | 你说你们会保证我们的安全的 | 
| [14:41] | This is quite the list of ingredients. | 好个原料清单 | 
| [14:43] | Hope you got an Amazon account. | 希望你有亚马逊账号 | 
| [14:44] | Prime. | 会员的呢 | 
| [14:46] | The trap requires a tricky bit of spellery. | 陷阱需要很高难的咒语 | 
| [14:48] | I need what I need. | 我需要这些东西 | 
| [14:49] | Even then, no guarantee. | 就算凑齐了也难以保证 | 
| [14:51] | Well, you’re the mad scientist. | 你是疯狂科学家嘛 | 
| [14:53] | So, uh, tell me about Arthur Ketch. | 跟我说说亚瑟·凯奇 | 
| [14:57] | Seems like you’ve met. | 你们似乎认识了 | 
| [14:59] | That was more of a torturer-torturee relationship. | 当时更多是施刑者和受刑者的关系 | 
| [15:02] | Fun, but I didn’t really get to know him. | 有趣 但我没机会真正了解他 | 
| [15:05] | Rowena, we have ourselves a crisis on our hands, okay? | 罗威娜 我们现在面临危机呢 | 
| [15:08] | Find yourself another boy toy. | 再去另找个男宠吧 | 
| [15:10] | You don’t want to get involved with Ketch. | 你不想跟凯奇搅在一起的 | 
| [15:13] | Don’t I? | 是吗 | 
| [15:23] | Yeah, hey. | 嗯 | 
| [15:27] | Dean, I recognize that I…dropped the puck. | 迪恩 我知道我搞扁了 | 
| [15:30] | Ball. | 砸 | 
| [15:31] | It’s, uh — It’s “dropped the ball.” | 是”搞砸了” | 
| [15:35] | Ball, right. | 好吧 | 
| [15:38] | I didn’t tell you about Jack, | 我没跟你说杰克有问题 | 
| [15:41] | and then after what happened with your mother… | 你们妈妈的事发生后 | 
| [15:46] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [15:51] | You’re angry. | 你在生气 | 
| [15:52] | Yes, I am angry. | 对 我生气 | 
| [15:53] | At everything. All of it. | 我气一切 | 
| [15:57] | All of it? | 一切 | 
| [15:59] | This mess — all the messes. | 这场麻烦 所有的麻烦 | 
| [16:02] | It turns out that we’re just hamsters | 原来我们这辈子都是 | 
| [16:03] | running in a wheel our whole lives. | 蹬轮子的仓鼠 | 
| [16:05] | What do we have to show for it, huh? | 我们做到了什么呢 | 
| [16:08] | Tell me you don’t feel conned. | 你难道没觉得受骗了吗 | 
| [16:10] | God’s been lying to you, Cass, forever. | 上帝一直在欺骗你 小卡 一直都是 | 
| [16:13] | You bought into the biggest scam in history. | 你相信了史上最大的骗局 | 
| [16:15] | You don’t think I’m angry? | 你以为我就不生气了吗 | 
| [16:17] | After what Chuck did? After what he took from me? | 看到恰克那么做 他夺走了对我重要的东西 | 
| [16:19] | He killed Jack. | 他杀了杰克 | 
| [16:21] | But that doesn’t mean it was all a lie. | 但那不代表一切都是谎言 | 
| [16:24] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [16:26] | Chuck is all-knowing. | 恰克全知全能 | 
| [16:28] | He knew the truth, he — he just kept it to himself. | 他知道真相 他只是没告诉别人 | 
| [16:31] | Well, now that his cover’s blown, | 现在他的骗局被揭穿了 | 
| [16:33] | everything that we’ve done is for what? | 那我们做的一切都是为了什么 | 
| [16:35] | Nothing? | 毫无意义吗 | 
| [16:36] | Even if we didn’t know | 即便我们不知道 | 
| [16:38] | that all of the challenges that we face | 我们面临的一切挑战 | 
| [16:41] | were born of Chuck’s machinations, | 都是恰克的诡计 | 
| [16:44] | how would we describe it all? | 我们会如何去描述这一切 | 
| [16:46] | We’d call it “life.” | 我们称之为”人生” | 
| [16:48] | Because that’s precisely what life is. | 因为人生就是如此 | 
| [16:51] | It’s an obstacle course, | 是障碍赛道 | 
| [16:52] | and maybe Chuck designed the obstacles, | 或许障碍都是恰克设计的 | 
| [16:54] | but we ran our own race. | 但我们自己参赛 | 
| [16:56] | We made our own moves. | 我们自己做决定 | 
| [16:58] | And mostly, we did well with that. | 大部分时候 我们都做得不错 | 
| [17:02] | Did we? | 是吗 | 
| [17:04] | I’ll tell you what we do know. | 我告诉你我们知道什么 | 
| [17:06] | Nothing about our lives is real. | 我们生活的一切都不是真的 | 
| [17:11] | Everything that we’ve lost, | 我们失去的一切 | 
| [17:12] | everything that we are is because of Chuck. | 我们成就的一切都是因为恰克 | 
| [17:15] | So maybe you can stick your head back in the sand, | 或许你可以继续做鸵鸟 | 
| [17:19] | maybe you can pretend that we actually had a choice. | 或许你可以假装我们有选择 | 
| [17:24] | I can’t. | 但我做不到 | 
| [17:28] | Dean. | 迪恩 | 
| [17:30] | You asked, “What about all of this is real?” | 你问我”这一切有什么是真的” | 
| [17:38] | We are. | 我们是真的 | 
| [17:55] | Oh, here. Almost forgot. | 给 差点忘了 | 
| [17:57] | You’re gonna wanna wear this. | 你最好戴上这个 | 
| [18:00] | Um…not really…me. | 不太衬我 | 
| [18:02] | Neither is possession. | 附身也不衬 | 
| [18:03] | It’s iron. Put it on. | 是铁的 戴上吧 | 
| [18:09] | So, based on what you’re telling me, | 听你说的 | 
| [18:11] | the enemy is actually…God? | 敌人是上帝吗 | 
| [18:14] | Yeah, go figure. | 是啊 想想看吧 | 
| [18:16] | You guys didn’t come up with a cool weapon for Him, did you? | 你们没设计过针对他的武器吧 | 
| [18:18] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:19] | God was always more…theoretical — | 上帝一向是比较…理论性的 | 
| [18:22] | more rumor than fact. | 是传闻而不是事实 | 
| [18:28] | So, um… | 那么 | 
| [18:31] | Tell me about the witch. | 跟我说说那女巫 | 
| [18:33] | Aw, come on. What is it with you two? | 拜托 你们俩怎么回事 | 
| [18:34] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:41] | Trouble. | 有麻烦 | 
| [18:43] | Two Hunters haven’t checked in. | 有两个猎人没报平安 | 
| [19:24] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 | 
| [19:26] | Ben? | 本 | 
| [19:27] | Frankie? | 弗兰奇 | 
| [19:53] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [19:55] | Stop! Get out. | 住手 出去 | 
| [19:58] | Now! | 马上 | 
| [20:14] | Kevin? | 凯文 | 
| [20:21] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [20:23] | Yeah, I was gonna meet up with you guys sooner, | 是啊 我本想早点来见你们的 | 
| [20:24] | but I…kinda just got here. | 但我才刚到 | 
| [20:27] | Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 | 
| [20:29] | Former prophet… | 前先知 | 
| [20:30] | Arthur Ketch, uh… | 亚瑟·凯奇 | 
| [20:32] | former assassin. | 前刺客 | 
| [20:34] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 | 
| [20:36] | What are you — What are you even doin’ here? | 你…你怎么会在这里 | 
| [20:38] | You’re supposed to be in Heaven. | 你不是该上天堂的吗 | 
| [20:39] | Yeah, not so much. | 并不是 | 
| [20:40] | Chuck said he was sending you to Heaven. | 恰克说他会送你去天堂 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, what he said, not what he did. | 他那么说 但没那么做 | 
| [20:44] | Wait, he lied? | 等等 他撒谎了 | 
| [20:46] | For what? Kicks? | 为什么 为好玩吗 | 
| [20:48] | Turns out, God’s a dick. | 原来 上帝是个混蛋 | 
| [20:51] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [20:52] | We are going to get you to Heaven, okay? | 我们会送你上天堂的 | 
| [20:55] | Right after we shove all these ghosts back down. | 等我们把这些鬼送回下面去的 | 
| [20:59] | At least the town is warded. | 至少小镇有符咒 | 
| [21:03] | Yeah, but it’s fading. | 是啊 但效力在衰减 | 
| [21:06] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [21:07] | So, the others feel it, as well? | 那其他人也感觉得到咯 | 
| [21:10] | Uh, not sure. | 不确定 | 
| [21:11] | But if they do, you’ve got a lot of problems. | 但如果是 你们就麻烦大了 | 
| [21:14] | What, your — your — your pals know | 怎么 你的朋友们知道 | 
| [21:16] | that you, me, and Sam have history? | 你 我和萨姆有交情吗 | 
| [21:17] | I mean, you did just yell at ’em and saved my ass. | 你刚刚吼走了一个 救了我 | 
| [21:20] | I yell at ’em all the time. | 我经常吼他们 | 
| [21:21] | They take it. | 他们会听 | 
| [21:23] | Since God himself cast me down, | 因为是上帝把我弄下去的 | 
| [21:24] | I’ve got kind of a bad-boy rep. | 大家都以为我不好惹 | 
| [21:28] | That means you can mingle. | 那你能混进去了 | 
| [21:32] | It’s way older than five… | 要远大于五岁… | 
| [21:33] | Vegetables and herbs are finely chopped, | 将蔬菜和佐料切碎 | 
| [21:36] | added to a sexy pastiche of fragrant tripe. | 加入美味的香牛肚杂烩 | 
| [21:38] | Passing now is Kirk. Now it– | 科克正在传球 | 
| [21:41] | I called room service like an hour ago. | 我一小时前就叫客房服务了 | 
| [21:43] | How long’s a burger take? | 汉堡要做多久啊 | 
| [21:49] | You know… | 你知道… | 
| [21:50] | That, uh…little retreat of ours, | 我们的度假 | 
| [21:53] | it taught me how priceless our relationship is. | 让我了解到了我们的关系多么珍贵 | 
| [21:58] | And, you know, since I’m on an extended break | 既然我延长了暂停 | 
| [22:01] | from my omniscient benevolence, | 我无所不知的仁慈 | 
| [22:03] | why not use the time to deepen what we have? | 何不借此机会 加深我们的感情呢 | 
| [22:07] | So, you know, why not drop by another dimension? | 何不去别的维度逛逛 | 
| [22:10] | Check it out. | 看看那里 | 
| [22:11] | Maybe start a new species? | 或许创造新的种族 | 
| [22:14] | You know? A family project. | 家庭小项目 | 
| [22:16] | Sound good? | 怎么样 | 
| [22:18] | I’m…fine. | 我…不用了 | 
| [22:22] | I am running a hot streak in craps. | 我近来花旗骰手气很旺 | 
| [22:25] | I like Reno. | 我喜欢雷诺 | 
| [22:28] | Everyone here is so not…you. | 这里的人都很不…你 | 
| [22:38] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:40] | Do I have a booger? | 我沾了鼻屎吗 | 
| [22:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [22:47] | What…is it? | 怎么回事呢 | 
| [22:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:56] | You need me. | 你需要我 | 
| [22:58] | Of course I need you, Amara. | 我当然需要你 阿玛拉 | 
| [22:59] | You’re my big sis. | 你是我姐姐 | 
| [23:01] | You’ve never needed me. | 你从未需要过我 | 
| [23:05] | What…is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [23:18] | Oh, there it is… | 在这里呢… | 
| [23:22] | Your shoulder. | 你的肩膀 | 
| [23:28] | Something happened. | 发生了什么事 | 
| [23:30] | You’re not complete. | 你不完整了 | 
| [23:32] | You’re not at full strength. | 你不是满血了 | 
| [23:37] | And you’re afraid. | 而且你在害怕 | 
| [23:43] | Okay, look, it’s great to have Kevin around — | 凯文在是好事 | 
| [23:45] | even Ghost Kevin — | 哪怕是凯文鬼 | 
| [23:47] | but do you think it’s safe having him do what he’s doing? | 但你觉得他去做那些事安全吗 | 
| [23:49] | No. No. I mean, none of this is safe | 不 这一切都不安全 | 
| [23:51] | for any of us, but if he can give us some information, | 对我们都不安全 但如果他能套到情报 | 
| [23:53] | you know… | 那么… | 
| [23:58] | Would you stop sneaking up on us? | 你能不能别偷偷靠近我们了 | 
| [24:00] | Hey, we just heard from a reliable source | 我们刚听可靠消息源说 | 
| [24:02] | that the warding is fading. | 符咒的效力在削弱 | 
| [24:03] | Yeah. Sure, sure. | 对 当然 | 
| [24:04] | Like — Like I said it would. | 我早说过的 | 
| [24:06] | I guess I just assumed you two pros | 我以为你俩专业人士 | 
| [24:08] | woulda wrapped it up by now. | 这会儿早处理好了 | 
| [24:11] | What can I say? Goofy optimist. | 没办法 太乐观了 | 
| [24:13] | Okay, meanwhile, we’re gonna need you to charge her back up. | 好吧 那现在 我们需要你去充充电 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah, if only. | 如果能就好了 | 
| [24:19] | Sorry, guys. It was a one-time thing. | 抱歉 各位 那是一次性的 | 
| [24:23] | Well, Kevin says the ghosts may sense its weakness. | 凯文说鬼们或许能感觉到它的削弱 | 
| [24:26] | Oh, “Kevin says”? | “凯文说” | 
| [24:27] | Kevin Tran? | 凯文·谭 | 
| [24:28] | Whiny Kevin Tran? | 叽歪鬼凯文·谭吗 | 
| [24:30] | Ugh. Typical millennial. | 千禧一代就这样 | 
| [24:31] | Kevin’s not even supposed to be in Hell, | 凯文本来都不该在地狱的 | 
| [24:32] | okay, so when this is all over, | 等这一切结束 | 
| [24:34] | we’re gonna send him up in Heaven where he belongs. | 我们会送他去天堂 他本就该去那里 | 
| [24:36] | Yeah, yeah, not gonna happen. | 是啊 不可能的 | 
| [24:39] | Souls cast down to Hell? | 灵魂被丢进地狱 | 
| [24:40] | That’s the end of it. | 就完了 | 
| [24:42] | Heaven can’t take ’em. | 天堂不会再收了 | 
| [24:43] | That’s not true. | 不是的 | 
| [24:44] | Our dad made it to Heaven after he was in Hell. | 我们爸爸下了地狱后还是进了天堂 | 
| [24:46] | And Bobby Singer. | 鲍比·辛格也是 | 
| [24:47] | So God made an exception. | 上帝破例了 | 
| [24:48] | Didn’t he used to like you two? | 他以前不是喜欢你俩吗 | 
| [24:50] | Just saying. | 就那么一说 | 
| [24:52] | Without the big guy… them’s the rules. | 没有那个谁 规则就是如此 | 
| [25:19] | Still with the shoulder? | 肩膀还疼吗 | 
| [25:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [25:23] | It’s getting better. | 在好转了 | 
| [25:30] | I felt it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [25:32] | Yes, yes, I felt it, too. | 对 我也能感觉到 | 
| [25:35] | The warding that surrounds us is indeed beginning to falter. | 包围我们的符咒确实在削弱了 | 
| [25:40] | So, we just hang loose for a while, then when it fails, | 所以 我们只需要再等等 等它消失 | 
| [25:43] | we just stroll outta here. | 我们就离开这里 | 
| [25:45] | No, I say we seize the moment. | 不 我们应该抓住机会 | 
| [25:48] | Use our collective strength. | 人多力量大 | 
| [25:50] | We find the most vulnerable point in the warding, | 找到符咒的薄弱点 | 
| [25:53] | mass our power, and break through now. | 集结力量 现在就冲破出去 | 
| [25:56] | Then back to all the fun | 然后就去做那些 | 
| [25:58] | that sent us to Hell in the first place. | 让我们下地狱的好玩的事 | 
| [26:00] | We can’t be the only ones noticing the wall’s got issues. | 不可能只有我们发现了符咒的问题 | 
| [26:03] | The Hunters will be workin’ overtime to send us back. | 猎人肯定在加班加点地想办法把我们送回去 | 
| [26:12] | What have we here? | 这是谁啊 | 
| [26:16] | Well, look who Hell just coughed up. | 看看地狱把谁吐出来了 | 
| [26:20] | Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 | 
| [26:21] | Yeah, so what? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [26:24] | Answer the lady. | 回答她 | 
| [26:26] | What do we do about the Hunters? | 我们要拿猎人怎么办 | 
| [26:28] | Well, you tell me, Kevin. | 你说呢 凯文 | 
| [26:29] | Aren’t you privy to their plans? | 你不是知道他们的计划吗 | 
| [26:34] | Who, me? | 我吗 | 
| [26:35] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [26:39] | In Hell, I was never as impressed by you | 在地狱 我从不像其他好骗的同僚那样 | 
| [26:41] | as my more gullible colleagues. | 觉得你很厉害 | 
| [26:44] | I’ve heard demons say that in life, | 我听恶魔说 你生前 | 
| [26:47] | you were quite closely connected to the Hunters. | 跟猎人们的关系很好 | 
| [26:50] | To the Winchesters, in particular. | 尤其是跟温家兄弟 | 
| [26:54] | Oh, you know how the Hellspawn are. | 你知道地狱爪牙的德行 | 
| [26:56] | All they talk about is Sam and Dean, Sam and Dean… | 他们成天就讨论萨姆和迪恩的事 | 
| [27:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:03] | I’ve had enough of this. | 我受够了 | 
| [27:11] | I do like a left-brained man. | 我喜欢左脑发达的男人 | 
| [27:14] | Logic, cause and effect, calculations — very butch. | 讲逻辑 讲因果 讲算计 很男人 | 
| [27:19] | It does, however, | 但是呢 | 
| [27:21] | lack the more nuanced perspective of… | 这就缺少了右脑微妙的 | 
| [27:25] | the right brain. | 视角 | 
| [27:28] | The, um…voodoo, booga-booga perspective. | 巫毒玄学的视角吗 | 
| [27:33] | One might welcome the coupling of both. | 或许两者结合不失为个好主意 | 
| [27:37] | The dominating, analytical enforcer — you — | 霸气 善于策略的打手 你 | 
| [27:41] | and the pulsating, throbbing firebrand — me. | 和冲动 风风火火的我 | 
| [27:51] | Well, in the, um… spirit of…coupling… | 本着结合的精神 | 
| [27:58] | …may I suggest a shortcut to your alchemy, | 我想提议一个配方的简化方法 | 
| [28:01] | one we used at the, um, British Men of Letters? | 是我们英国记录者用过的 | 
| [28:07] | Right. | 好 | 
| [28:38] | I think you’ll find you can skip the next two steps. | 这下你可以跳过接下来的两步了 | 
| [28:43] | The power of science. | 这是科学的力量 | 
| [28:47] | But… | 但 | 
| [28:49] | if we were to marry | 如果我们要结合 | 
| [28:51] | the power of science with the power of magic, | 科学和魔法的力量 | 
| [28:55] | you might find we had a situation | 你可能会发现局面 | 
| [28:58] | that was highly explosive. | 会很有爆炸性 | 
| [29:12] | Yes, Dean, what? | 迪恩 什么事 | 
| [29:15] | Aye, it’s almost there. | 嗯 就好了 | 
| [29:19] | But you can’t rush these things. | 但这种事急不得 | 
| [29:22] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [29:30] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [29:46] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 | 
| [29:47] | Delicious to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 | 
| [29:50] | Francis Tumblety! | 弗兰西斯·汤博迪 | 
| [29:53] | You’re an unfaithful dog. | 你个渣男 | 
| [29:55] | And you’re Mary Poppins? | 难道你就是玛丽·波平斯了吗 | 
| [29:59] | You know I always thought of you as special. | 你知道我一直觉得你很特别 | 
| [30:01] | I gutted my other dates. | 我其他女伴都被我开膛了 | 
| [30:03] | I told you centuries back, our liaison was finito, | 你几世纪前就跟你说了 我们的关系结束了 | 
| [30:06] | so let me pass. | 让我过去吧 | 
| [30:07] | What’s in the bag, Red? | 包里是什么 红发女 | 
| [30:13] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 不是吧 | 
| [30:14] | You’re working with the Hunters now? | 你跟猎人们合作了 | 
| [30:17] | How sad. | 真可悲 | 
| [30:21] | But perhaps there’s a silver lining. | 但或许这也是好事 | 
| [30:23] | You can deliver a message. | 你可以帮忙传个话 | 
| [30:25] | Tell the Winchesters we have their boy, | 告诉温家兄弟 我们抓了他们的朋友 | 
| [30:29] | and we want to talk. | 我们想谈谈 | 
| [30:31] | 5879 Maple. | 枫树街5879号 | 
| [30:34] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们会等着的 | 
| [30:35] | You there! Charm School. | 你 美女 | 
| [30:38] | Run. | 跑 | 
| [31:01] | I got here as quick as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 | 
| [31:03] | Mr. Ketch and I were attacked by ghosts. | 凯奇先生和我遭到了鬼魂的袭击 | 
| [31:05] | – He may still be fightin’ them. – Are you okay? | -他还在跟他们打呢 -你没事吧 | 
| [31:07] | He — Francis said they have your boy. | 他 弗兰西斯说他们抓了你们朋友 | 
| [31:10] | Kevin? | 凯文吗 | 
| [31:12] | Did you bring the soul catcher? | 你带灵魂捕捉器了吗 | 
| [31:14] | Is that what you’re calling it? | 就叫这个吗 | 
| [31:15] | – I like soul catcher. – Whatever. | -挺好的 -管他呢 | 
| [31:17] | There’s been such a fuss, there’s no telling if it works. | 实在太忙乱了 无法确定能不能好使 | 
| [31:20] | Well, if it doesn’t, nice knowin’ all of you. | 如果不好使 那认识各位很荣幸了 | 
| [31:36] | The Messrs. Winchester. | 捣乱分子 温家兄弟 | 
| [31:38] | I hope this encounter’s more productive than the last one. | 希望这次见面会比上次更有成效 | 
| [31:41] | You said you wanna talk. | 你说你想谈谈的 | 
| [31:43] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [31:44] | The terms are quite simple. | 条件很简单 | 
| [31:46] | You shut down the warding. | 你们关闭符咒 | 
| [31:48] | I won’t devour Kevin whole. | 我就不把凯文吞了 | 
| [31:51] | Well, here’s our offer. You go to Hell. | 我们的提议是 你们下地狱 | 
| [31:53] | Not what it’s cracked up to be. | 那里没人说的那么好 | 
| [32:02] | Well, boys, what’s it gonna be? | 小子们 你们怎么选 | 
| [32:12] | Capare! | [咒语] | 
| [32:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:28] | I think my badass days in Hell may be over. | 看来我今后别想在地狱里装狠了 | 
| [32:31] | Yeah, looks like. | 是啊 看来是的 | 
| [32:33] | Nice work, Rowena. | 好样的 罗威娜 | 
| [32:35] | Oh, it’s not as powerful as the first one. | 不如第一个那么厉害 | 
| [32:37] | A few ghosts at a time, I’m afraid. | 一次只能抓几个 | 
| [32:39] | A lot of them got away. | 很多还是跑了 | 
| [32:40] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 | 
| [32:41] | They have a backup plan — | 他们还有个备用计划 | 
| [32:43] | They know that the warding’s been fading. | 他们知道符咒在衰弱 | 
| [32:46] | They think if they mass all the ghosts at its weakest point, | 他们觉得如果集结鬼魂去冲击最薄弱的点 | 
| [32:49] | they’ll be able to bust out. | 他们就能冲出去 | 
| [32:50] | Well, where’s its weakest point? | 那最薄弱的点在哪 | 
| [33:00] | So…not good. | 不妙 | 
| [33:03] | You can see ’em. How many of ’em are there? | 你能看到他们 有多少鬼 | 
| [33:05] | 100 at least. More keep coming. | 至少一百 还有更多在出现 | 
| [33:14] | Easy. | 别激动 | 
| [33:17] | It’s just me. | 只是我 | 
| [33:29] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 那是不行的 | 
| [33:31] | There — There’s too many of them. | 他们太多了 | 
| [33:38] | How ’bout it? | 怎么样 | 
| [33:47] | Capare! | [咒语] | 
| [33:53] | It’s working. | 成功了 | 
| [33:59] | Capare! | [咒语] | 
| [34:03] | Ketch? | 凯奇 | 
| [34:15] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 | 
| [34:23] | Oh, Dean. | 迪恩 | 
| [34:24] | Did you run out? | 你没子弹了吗 | 
| [34:29] | Wouldn’t matter anyway. | 无所谓了 | 
| [34:30] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [34:32] | Thank you so very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [34:34] | Francis… | 弗兰西斯 | 
| [34:36] | The thing about souls is… | 灵魂呢 | 
| [34:39] | they’re almost pure power, | 基本上是纯能量 | 
| [34:40] | so even with the few trapped inside your little gizmo here, | 即便这玩意里只困了不几个 | 
| [34:44] | I am in possession of a massively powerful weapon, | 这也是个非常厉害的武器 | 
| [34:49] | one which I will happily use to blow open that warding. | 我很乐意用它来炸开那个符咒 | 
| [35:03] | Capare! | [咒语] | 
| [35:09] | Capare! | [咒语] | 
| [35:32] | I tried to heal him, but it didn’t work. I don’t know why. | 我想治好他 但没成功 不知道为什么 | 
| [35:35] | You’re probably just tired, Cass. | 你可能就是累了 小卡 | 
| [35:37] | We all are. | 我们都是 | 
| [35:40] | They’re gonna get you fixed up. | 他们会治好你的 | 
| [35:42] | Sorry about the whole iron bullets. | 拿铁子弹打你抱歉了 | 
| [35:45] | There just didn’t seem to be another way. | 似乎没有别的办法 | 
| [35:47] | Oh, admit it. | 承认吧 | 
| [35:49] | You’ve killed me once. You’ve been itching to do it again. | 你杀过我一次 你一直想再来一次呢 | 
| [35:53] | Well, there’s that. | 这倒也是 | 
| [35:56] | Take care, man. | 保重 | 
| [36:35] | Kevin said he wants to leave. | 凯文说他想走 | 
| [36:37] | “Leave”? | “走” | 
| [36:38] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [36:39] | We — We gotta get you into Heaven. | 我们得送你去天堂 | 
| [36:41] | How? | 怎么送 | 
| [36:44] | Belphegor says… | 贝尔芬格说 | 
| [36:47] | I’ve been in Hell. | 我下了地狱 | 
| [36:48] | Heaven can’t let me in. | 天堂不会让我进了 | 
| [36:52] | Kevin, being a ghost | 凯文 做鬼 | 
| [36:54] | with nothing to hold you… anywhere… | 毫无任何牵挂 | 
| [37:00] | …that would be a terrible way to exist. | 那样的存在很可怕的 | 
| [37:03] | That’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [37:05] | Look, I got two options — Hell or Earth. | 我有两个选择 地狱或人间 | 
| [37:09] | In one, I get tortured for eternity. | 一个选择是永远的折磨 | 
| [37:11] | In the other, I might go crazy. | 一个选择是可能疯掉 | 
| [37:13] | Guess I’ll take door number two. | 我还是选第二个吧 | 
| [37:15] | I won’t go back to Hell. | 我不想回地狱 | 
| [37:21] | Maybe… | 或许 | 
| [37:24] | I know Belphegor can’t power up the warding… | 我知道贝尔芬格不能加固符咒 | 
| [37:30] | but maybe he can make just a bit of it dip? | 但或许他能开个小口 | 
| [37:34] | You know, for a minute. | 就一下下 | 
| [37:35] | E-Enough to let me out. | 让我出去 | 
| [37:44] | I’m sorry, Kevin. | 抱歉 凯文 | 
| [37:46] | I wish there was some way to make this right. | 我真希望有办法帮助你 | 
| [37:48] | Me, too, but there isn’t. | 我也希望 但没有办法 | 
| [37:52] | And sometimes, you just gotta accept that. | 有时 你必须接受 | 
| [37:56] | Besides, I’m better off than I was and… | 再说 我比之前好了 | 
| [38:00] | I mean, there’s a whole world out there. | 而且外面的世界很大 | 
| [38:02] | Would you come on, already? | 你来不来了 | 
| [38:10] | Take care, Kev. | 保重 凯文 | 
| [38:13] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 | 
| [39:09] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 | 
| [39:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [39:12] | Great. | 好 | 
| [39:14] | Where we headed? | 我们去哪 | 
| [39:15] | Alone. I’m going alone. | 我 我要一个人去 | 
| [39:17] | Amara, we’ve been all through this. | 阿玛拉 我们说过了 | 
| [39:19] | – We belong together. – Yes. | -我们该一起存在 -是 | 
| [39:21] | Yes, yin, yang, balance of nature. | 是的 阴阳 自然平衡 | 
| [39:23] | I am willing to coexist with you, brother, in the universe. | 我乐意跟你在宇宙中共同存在 弟弟 | 
| [39:27] | Just not, you know, anywhere near you. | 但我不想在你身边待着 | 
| [39:30] | Hey, don’t test me. | 别逼我 | 
| [39:32] | I front the group. You sing backup. | 我才是门面 你是伴唱的 | 
| [39:34] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [39:36] | Because you’re “God”? | 因为你是上帝吗 | 
| [39:38] | – Amara, just — – Don’t. | -阿玛拉 -别 | 
| [39:43] | Even on your best day, you couldn’t force my hand. | 就算你最厉害时 也无法强迫我 | 
| [39:47] | And this is not your best day. | 你现在可不是最厉害的时候 | 
| [39:52] | In fact, I don’t think you can do much of anything. | 事实上 我觉得你什么都做不好了 | 
| [39:59] | Ah, a few parlor tricks, perhaps, | 或许还能施展点小神迹 | 
| [40:01] | but you can’t leave this world, not without my help. | 但你无法离开这个世界 没有我帮忙不行 | 
| [40:04] | And me? | 我呢 | 
| [40:06] | I’m done, Chuck. | 我受够了 恰克 | 
| [40:10] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 | 
| [40:11] | I’ve adapted. | 我适应了 | 
| [40:12] | I’ve… | 我 | 
| [40:14] | I’ve become the better me. | 成为更好的我了 | 
| [40:16] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [40:17] | You are still the same — petulant, narcissistic. | 你还是那样 暴躁 自恋 | 
| [40:22] | So…I’m leaving you here. | 所以 我要把你留在这里 | 
| [40:31] | Once, long ago, you sealed me away. | 曾经 很久以前 你把我关了起来 | 
| [40:38] | Now, in a way… I’m doing the same to you. | 现在 可以说 我也在这样对你 | 
| [40:44] | You’re trapped, diminished, abandoned. | 你被困住了 被削弱了 被抛弃了 | 
| [40:51] | So I guess you got what you’ve always wanted. | 看来你得到了你一直想要的 | 
| [40:55] | You’re on your own. | 你得靠自己了 | 
| [41:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [41:17] | They just keep coming. | 他们在不断涌出来 | 
| [41:20] | Soon, they’re gonna overrun us. | 很快 我们就会招架不住 | 
| [41:22] | Again. | 又一次 | 
| [41:23] | Once my spell comes crashing down… | 等我的咒语完蛋 | 
| [41:25] | My little toy isn’t strong enough to handle all this. | 我的小玩具是不足以承受这个的 | 
| [41:28] | We have to find another way. | 我们得另想办法 | 
| [41:30] | Before it’s too late. | 不然就太迟了 | 
| [41:33] | Alright, then that’s what we’ll do. | 好 那我们就另想办法 | 
| [41:37] | How? | 怎么想 |