时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is the demon blood. | 这是恶魔血的作用 |
[00:06] | You have to fight it! | 你得抵抗住 |
[00:11] | God’s gone. It’s just us. | 上帝不在了 只有我们 |
[00:13] | And about three billion ghosts. | 还有大概三十亿只鬼 |
[00:15] | Vinciamni! | [咒语] |
[00:18] | The warding is fading. | 符咒的效力在削弱 |
[00:19] | “Death Is an Infinite Vessel.” | “死亡是无限的容器” |
[00:21] | I can soak them up for a time if I pay the price. | 只要我付出代价 就能暂时吸走他们 |
[00:25] | Why didn’t you just stick to the damn plan? | 你为什么没按照计划执行 |
[00:27] | Belphegor was lying. | 贝尔芬格撒了谎 |
[00:28] | All the ghosts and all the demons — | 所有的鬼魂和恶魔 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna suck them all right back into me. | 都会被我吸进来 |
[00:33] | Something went wrong. | 出了岔子 |
[00:36] | Something always goes wrong. | 总会出岔子 |
[00:37] | Yeah, why does that something always seem to be you? | 那怎么总是你出岔子 |
[00:39] | I think it’s time for me to move on. | 或许我该向前看了 |
[00:47] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 |
[00:49] | Spiced rum with cinnamon. | 加肉桂的朗姆酒 |
[00:51] | I infused it myself. | 我亲自调的 |
[00:53] | Bet she learned that from a podcast. | 她肯定是跟播客学的 |
[00:55] | Yes, I did. And you’re welcome. | 是的 不客气了 |
[00:58] | To our annual camping trip. | 敬我们的年度宿营之旅 |
[01:01] | To 11 years of not dying from exposure. | 敬酒11年没在荒郊野外死掉 |
[01:05] | To our last camping trip. | 敬我们最后一次宿营之旅 |
[01:07] | Oh, God. Ashley, way to be a downer. | 天啊 艾什莉 你真会破坏气氛 |
[01:10] | We just graduated from college. | 我们刚大学毕业 |
[01:12] | Can’t we just celebrate that? | 不能先庆祝这个吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, but you two got jobs. | 行啊 但你们都找到了工作 |
[01:16] | You’re both leaving. | 你们都要走了 |
[01:19] | I have a philosophy degree, and I drive Uber. | 我学的是哲学 只能开优步 |
[01:23] | Well, you did that to yourself. | 那是你自己的选择 |
[01:26] | She means… you picked a harder road. | 她是说…你选了更难的道路 |
[01:30] | You’ll find something. | 你会柳暗花明的 |
[01:34] | Drink the rum. | 喝酒吧 |
[01:35] | It’ll help. | 会让你好受些的 |
[01:46] | See? | 看 |
[01:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[01:56] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[01:59] | It’s probably just a deer or something. | 可能就是只鹿 |
[02:02] | A deer’s not gonna kill you. | 鹿是不会要你命的 |
[02:04] | That sounded a lot bigger than a deer. | 听上去可比鹿大多了 |
[02:07] | Maybe it’s a really big deer. | 或许是只很大的鹿 |
[02:10] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[02:11] | Look, you’re nuts. There’s nothing out there. | 你疯了 外面没东西 |
[02:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:16] | Look, I’ll prove it to you, okay? | 我来证明给你看 |
[02:19] | I’m getting more rum. | 我要去再拿些朗姆酒 |
[02:29] | Okay. Don’t really think we need more rum. | 好吧 我们应该不需要更多酒 |
[02:36] | Julie? | 茱莉 |
[02:41] | Julie? Are you okay? | 茱莉 你没事吧 |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:59] | No. | 别 |
[03:41] | 小卡 就想问问你怎么样 你还好吗 一切都好吧 小卡 打给我 我们需要谈谈 不知道你要离开 地堡的信号很差 你收到了吗 有空时给我打电话 想确保你没事 好吗 | |
[03:48] | Supply run is done. | 东西买回来了 |
[03:52] | Hey, you know they make Ghost Pepper Jerky? | 知道现在还有断魂椒牛肉干吗 |
[03:58] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[04:00] | What are you talking about? I like all jerkies. | 你说什么呢 我喜欢各种牛肉干 |
[04:03] | Dude, ghost peppers are really hot. | 哥们 断魂椒可辣了 |
[04:07] | Ah, please. | 得了 |
[04:24] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[04:26] | It’s good. | 挺好 |
[04:27] | It’s really good. I like it. | 真的挺好 我喜欢 |
[04:28] | Good — Good flavor. | 味道不错 |
[04:31] | Great. | 那就好 |
[04:33] | You should have another piece. | 再来一块吧 |
[04:35] | That’s fine. | 不用了 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | Water. You mind if I, uh… | 水 我可以… |
[04:49] | I’m… | 我 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | You want — Okay? Yeah. Sure. | 你要…好的 行 |
[05:13] | Mountain lion. | 山狮 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:15] | I didn’t really, uh, catch that. | 我没听清 |
[05:17] | Will you say it again, please? | 再说一次好吗 |
[05:21] | The mountain lion, the case in Colorado | 科罗拉多州的案子 山狮 |
[05:23] | with the moun– with the mountain lion. | 山狮那个 |
[05:26] | – Wait. Say it one more time. – The case in Colorado | -等等 再说一次 -科罗拉多州的案子 |
[05:27] | with the mountain lion and the three dead. | 山狮导致三人死亡的 |
[05:29] | Where are we with that one? | 那个进展如何了 |
[05:33] | We are at five. | 是五个了 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:39] | We’re up to five. | 已经五人了 |
[05:45] | Then what are we doing here? | 那我们还在这里干什么 |
[05:51] | Sweet mother. | 老天爷啊 |
[05:53] | – Do you — – I’m gonna go get ready for — | -你… -我去做准备 |
[06:20] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[06:38] | No. | 不 |
[06:47] | The Colt. | 柯尔特枪 |
[06:53] | Did you really think that would work? | 你真以为它会好使吗 |
[06:59] | Poor, faithful Dean. | 可怜的充满信念的迪恩 |
[07:03] | We both knew it had to end this way. | 我们都知道结局必是如此 |
[07:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah. Just a — | 嗯 就是… |
[07:33] | Just a…bad dream. | 做恶梦了 |
[07:36] | Gee. Another one? | 天啊 又做噩梦了 |
[07:39] | Well, why don’t you tell me about it? | 跟我讲讲吧 |
[07:43] | No. Come on. I’ll, uh — I’ll Freud you. | 来嘛 我给你弗洛伊德一把 |
[07:46] | Keep me awake till we hit Colorado. | 正好到科罗拉多前帮我保持清醒 |
[07:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:51] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[08:07] | We going Fed? | 扮联调局吗 |
[08:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[08:12] | Fish and Wildlife. | 渔业与野生动物管理局 |
[08:14] | – Fish and Wildlife? – Yeah. | -渔业与野生动物管理局 -对 |
[08:16] | Check these bad boys out. | 看看这个 |
[08:23] | Hamill and Ford? | 哈米尔和福特 |
[08:27] | That is a deep cut. | 好伤人 |
[08:29] | Look at you. You look like a baby. | 看看你 嫩得像个宝宝 |
[08:32] | Me? Look at you. | 我 看看你吧 |
[08:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | I look exactly the same. | 我一点没老 |
[08:42] | Like, nothing has changed. It’s… | 简直一点没变 真是… |
[08:45] | Nothing’s changed. | 一点没变 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 行吧 |
[08:48] | You — | 你… |
[08:55] | You the sheriff? | 你是治安官吗 |
[08:57] | That’s what the mug says. | 杯子是这么说的 |
[09:01] | Fish and Wildlife, Agent Ford and Hamill. | 渔业和野生动物管理局 福特和哈米尔探员 |
[09:09] | This you? | 这是你吗 |
[09:11] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | We’re here about the five, um — the mountain-lion attacks. | 我们是为那五起…山狮袭击而来 |
[09:24] | If that’s what you want to call them. | 如果你想这么说的话 |
[09:25] | Is that not what you want to call them? | 你不想这么说吗 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[09:29] | We don’t get many big cats around here. | 我们这里没那么多大猫 |
[09:31] | We’ve had a few bears, | 就有几只熊 |
[09:32] | but they don’t do sustained attacks like this. | 但它们不会进行这样的袭击 |
[09:34] | I mean, unless the bear’s psychotic. | 除非熊是疯子 |
[09:37] | So, your two theories are mountain lion or psychotic bear. | 那么你的两个推测是山狮或疯熊 |
[09:42] | Look, you ask me, these aren’t animal attacks at all. | 要我说 这就不是动物袭击 |
[09:46] | The scenes — they’re too clean. | 现场太干净了 |
[09:48] | There’s no parts torn off. | 没有被扯下的断肢 |
[09:50] | I mean, we’re still working on this. | 我们还在查 |
[09:51] | We had to tell the papers something. | 但总得给报纸个说法 |
[09:53] | So you think a person did this? | 你觉得这是人干的 |
[09:56] | If he did, he’s a monster. | 如果是 他是个怪物 |
[10:00] | Yeah. Of course. | 嗯 当然了 |
[10:02] | Either way, we need to be sure. | 不管怎样 我们得确认一下 |
[10:04] | Do you have any case files, | 你有什么案卷 |
[10:05] | any photographs of the bodies we can look at? | 尸体照片可以给我们看吗 |
[10:07] | Sure. I can get you those. | 当然 我可以给你拿 |
[10:09] | And what about witnesses? | 那目击者呢 |
[10:10] | There’s one — Ashley Monroe. | 有一个 艾什莉·门罗 |
[10:13] | She’s not saying much. | 她不怎么愿开口 |
[10:15] | I think she’s in shock. | 我觉得她还处于震惊中 |
[10:16] | I mean, having your friend’s heart ripped out will do that. | 看到朋友的心被扯出 也难怪 |
[10:21] | She’s asked us to keep her name out of the articles, | 她叫我们别在报纸上登出她的名字 |
[10:23] | you know, because of the trauma. | 因为创伤的关系 |
[10:26] | And where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[10:28] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生的好快 |
[10:32] | We understand, but… | 我们理解 但是 |
[10:34] | Ashley, do you remember anything at all? | 艾什莉 你还记得任何事吗 |
[10:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:58] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:59] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions in the hall? | 我可以去走廊里问你几个问题吗 |
[11:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:13] | Whatever you saw… | 不管你看到了什么 |
[11:16] | we’ll believe you. | 我们都会相信你的 |
[11:23] | Ashley, listen to me. | 艾什莉 听我说 |
[11:27] | Whatever you’re about to say, | 不管你要说什么 |
[11:29] | I want you to know that we’ve heard worse. | 我想告诉你 我们听过更离谱的 |
[11:32] | We’ve heard of weirder. | 更诡异的 |
[11:39] | It — It was a man… who killed my friends. | 是个男人杀了我的朋友们 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:47] | But it — it wasn’t a man. | 但又不是个男人 |
[11:50] | He — He — He had claws and fangs. | 他有爪子和獠牙 |
[12:01] | A werewolf. | 狼人 |
[12:03] | Claws. Fangs. It was a werewolf. | 爪子 獠牙 是狼人 |
[12:05] | No, no. There’s no such thing. | 不 没有那种东西 |
[12:06] | I — I must have been hallucinating. | 我肯定是看到幻觉了 |
[12:09] | You weren’t. | 不是的 |
[12:15] | Werewolves, monsters — they’re all real. | 狼人 怪物 都是真的 |
[12:21] | And me and my brother — we hunt them, and we kill them. | 我和我弟弟 我们猎魔 杀怪 |
[12:25] | That’s what we do. | 我们是做这个的 |
[12:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:32] | Whatever you’re worried about, | 不管你在担心什么 |
[12:33] | hey, whatever comes at you, we will handle it. | 不管有什么冲你来 我们都能解决 |
[12:38] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[12:41] | Now, this thing — did you get a good look at it? | 这玩意 你看清楚它了吗 |
[12:50] | You saw what we did to your friends, right? | 你看到我们怎么对你的朋友了吧 |
[12:55] | Tell anyone about this, you’ll get worse. | 你敢说出去 你的下场会更惨 |
[13:08] | If I tell you… you have to protect me. | 如果我告诉你 你得保护我 |
[13:15] | I promise you I will. | 我保证 |
[13:19] | Sir, she was responsive? | 先生 她有反应吗 |
[13:21] | Not at all, but you know what? | 完全没有 但是 |
[13:23] | She’ll be fine. Just a minor concussion. | 她会没事的 只是轻微脑震荡 |
[13:24] | – Great. Thank you for your time. – Yep. | -太好了 谢谢你抽时间 -嗯 |
[13:27] | – So? – Andy May. | -怎么样 -安迪·梅 |
[13:29] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | That’s the guy that attacked Ashley. | 袭击艾什莉的人 |
[13:33] | And he’s a werewolf. | 他是个狼人 |
[13:36] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:37] | The night Ashley was attacked, there wasn’t a full moon. | 艾什莉遇袭的那晚 不是满月 |
[13:39] | Maybe a pure blood. | 可能是纯血的 |
[13:41] | Alright. I’ll find an address. | 好吧 我去查地址 |
[14:20] | Alright, so, Andy lives here with his brother, Josh. | 安迪跟哥哥乔什一起住在这里 |
[14:23] | He a wolf, too? | 他也是狼人吗 |
[14:25] | One way to find out. | 试试便知 |
[14:27] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[14:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:30] | Agents Ford and Hamill, Fish and Wildlife. | 福特和哈米尔探员 渔业和野生动物管理局的 |
[14:33] | That’s you? | 那是你吗 |
[14:39] | Are you Andy? | 你是安迪吗 |
[14:41] | No. | 不是 |
[14:42] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[14:47] | Hi there. You mind if we have a moment of your time? | 你好 我们可以占用你们点时间吗 |
[14:49] | Can we say no? | 我们能拒绝吗 |
[14:54] | He’s — He’s joking. | 他开玩笑的 |
[14:55] | We just don’t have a lot of visitors. | 我们这里不常来人 |
[14:57] | Because we don’t want visitors. | 因为我们不希望人来 |
[14:59] | Right. Well, we’ll be quick. | 好 我们不会太久的 |
[15:02] | Tell me — have you see this woman? | 请告诉我 你们见过这女人吗 |
[15:07] | – I — – Never seen her. | -我… -没见过 |
[15:10] | What does, uh, that have to do with Fish and Wildlife? | 这跟渔业和野生动物管理局有什么关系 |
[15:13] | She was attacked three nights ago near here. | 她三晚前在这附近遭遇了袭击 |
[15:16] | Her friends were killed. | 她的朋友被杀了 |
[15:17] | She managed to get away. | 她成功逃掉了 |
[15:21] | Paper said that was a mountain lion. | 报纸上说是山狮 |
[15:22] | Right, yeah, that’s one of a few working theories. | 是的 这是几个推论之一 |
[15:26] | Well, sometimes we go out in the woods at night. | 我们晚上有时会去林子里 |
[15:29] | Maybe we could help. What exactly did you need? | 我们或许能帮忙 你们需要什么 |
[15:32] | You go out in the woods at night a lot? | 你们晚上经常去林子里吗 |
[15:35] | We set rabbit traps at night. | 我们晚上去设兔子陷阱 |
[15:38] | Haven’t seen anything bigger than a raccoon for years. | 这些年就没见过比浣熊更大的东西 |
[15:41] | Alright, then. We’ll get out of your hair. | 那好吧 我们不麻烦你们了 |
[15:42] | Just do me a favor. Do you mind, um, | 帮个忙 可不可以 |
[15:44] | writing down your phone numbers | 写下你们的电话号码 |
[15:45] | so we can reach you for a follow-up? | 我们回头好联系你们做跟进 |
[15:50] | We don’t have a phone. | 我们没有电话 |
[15:54] | If you need us, we’ll be here. | 如果你们找我们 我们就在这里 |
[16:00] | Well, I say we just shoot them right now, you know? | 我们现在就打死他们吧 |
[16:06] | Ashley? | 艾什莉 |
[16:08] | No, no, no. No, no. We’ll — We’ll be right there. | 不不不 我们马上去 |
[16:25] | “We go out in the woods at night”? | “我们晚上会去林子里” |
[16:29] | “Maybe we can help”? | “我们或许能帮忙” |
[16:31] | I-I-I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[16:34] | I would– I wouldn’t have to say anything | 我本来也不必说什么的 |
[16:36] | – if you didn’t kill those girls. – But I did. | -还不是因为你杀了那俩女孩 -我是杀了 |
[16:39] | And you said you got the other one. | 你说你杀了另一个的 |
[16:40] | You said you ate her heart, but — but no. | 你说你吃了她的心脏 但没有 |
[16:42] | You let her live? | 你放跑了她 |
[16:43] | I made her promise not to tell. | 我逼她保证不说出去的 |
[16:45] | Oh, God, that worked out great. | 天啊 真是管用呢 |
[16:47] | I didn’t want to hunt people in the first place. | 我本就不想杀人 |
[16:50] | – Dad would never have — – Dad is dead! | -爸爸绝不会 -爸爸死了 |
[16:57] | Look, hey… | 听着 |
[16:59] | if you don’t want to hunt people, we’ll stop. | 如果你不想杀人 我们就停下 |
[17:05] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[17:08] | I don’t lie to you. | 我不对你撒谎 |
[17:13] | I look out for you. | 我照顾你 |
[17:17] | So we’ll stop. | 那我们就停下 |
[17:22] | But first, that Ashley girl, | 但首先 这个艾什莉 |
[17:27] | she’s got to go. | 她必须死 |
[17:30] | Right? | 是吧 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. I — I didn’t have anyone else to call. | 对不起 我不知道还能找谁 |
[17:59] | I just couldn’t be alone. | 我不敢一个人待着 |
[18:01] | No, it’s, uh — it’s alright. | 不 没事的 |
[18:04] | Listen, why don’t you take our room, and, uh… | 你住我们的房间 |
[18:08] | We’ll just grab one of the rooms next door. | 我们就在隔壁开间房 |
[18:10] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -就这样 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | And then we’ll circle back | 我们再回去 |
[18:16] | and take down the lumberjack twins, right? | 干掉伐木双胞胎吧 |
[18:19] | Sam? Right? | 萨姆 是吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 好 |
[18:23] | I just — This case — I mean, it — it just feels weird. | 但…这件案子 感觉好奇怪 |
[18:27] | We — We roll into town. There’s an eyewitness. | 我们来到镇上 有目击者 |
[18:29] | We find them immediately. | 我们马上找到了他们 |
[18:31] | Doesn’t it seem a little too easy? | 不觉得有点太容易了吗 |
[18:34] | Easy’s good. I like easy. | 容易挺好 我喜欢容易 |
[18:38] | Okay, um… you gonna be alright? | 好的 你会没事的吧 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Actually…um… | 其实 |
[18:47] | could you stay with me? | 你可以留下陪我吗 |
[18:49] | Just until I fall asleep? | 就直到我睡着的 |
[18:54] | Sure. Yeah. | 行 好 |
[19:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:06] | She’s here. | 她就在这里 |
[19:08] | I can smell her. | 我能闻到她 |
[19:13] | But so are those guys who came out to the cabin. | 但到小木屋来的那俩男的也在 |
[19:16] | That’s their car. | 那是他们的车 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:24] | We’re good at quick and quiet. | 我们快速行动 悄无声息 |
[19:36] | Just had to splash some water on my face, try to wake up. | 往脸上扫了点水 好清醒一下 |
[19:41] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[19:43] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[19:44] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[19:45] | Those, um — those pills the hospital gave me really work. | 医院给我的药还挺好用 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:55] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, this is the good stuff. | 是啊 这是好玩意 |
[20:02] | Do you like your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[20:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:06] | I mean…monsters. | 猎魔 |
[20:13] | Right. | 哦 |
[20:14] | Do I like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[20:20] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[20:22] | I mean, there’s bad, don’t get wrong. | 是有坏处 别误会 |
[20:25] | There’s a lot of bad. | 有很多坏处呢 |
[20:28] | Still, it feels good to help people. | 但能帮助别人的感觉很好 |
[20:33] | You know? | 知道吧 |
[20:35] | Did you ever want to be anything else? | 你想过做别的吗 |
[20:38] | Jimi Hendrix. | 吉米·亨德里克斯[摇滚传奇] |
[20:42] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[20:46] | I’m where I’m supposed to be. | 这是我的归宿 |
[20:50] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[20:55] | I just graduated college. | 我刚大学毕业 |
[20:59] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[21:01] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[21:03] | We were celebrating, actually. | 我们其实是去庆祝的 |
[21:05] | We’ve gone camping together | 我们从小就 |
[21:06] | every year since we were little girls. | 每年都去宿营 |
[21:11] | Now I don’t even have them. | 现在我连她们都失去了 |
[21:15] | I just moved back here, | 我刚搬回来 |
[21:17] | and I have no idea what I’m gonna do with my life. | 我完全不知道我的人生该怎么过 |
[21:26] | You got plenty of time. | 你还有大把时间 |
[21:37] | It’s all just so random and awful. | 整件事真的好突然 可怕 |
[21:45] | Wouldn’t it be great if everything was just | 如果一切都给你计划好了 |
[21:48] | planned out for you… | 不是很好吗 |
[21:52] | …if it was all just already decided? | 如果一切都已经定好了 |
[22:00] | No, not really. | 并不是的 |
[22:15] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[22:16] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[22:21] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[22:22] | D– I don’t know. She was with you. | 我不知道 她不跟你在一起的吗 |
[22:25] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | Dean, I just went out for food. | 迪恩 我刚出去买吃的了 |
[22:27] | I got back, the door was open, | 我回来时 门开着 |
[22:28] | she was gone, and — and you were sleeping. | 她不见了 而你在睡大觉 |
[22:30] | Dude, what the hell? | 哥们 怎么回事 |
[22:31] | You — Come on! | 你…快来 |
[22:44] | Okay, can we just talk about this for two seconds? | 好吧 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:47] | – We have a plan. – I know. It’s just — | -我们有计划的 -我知道 但是 |
[22:50] | I don’t like who we are now, Josh. | 我不喜欢我们现在的样子 乔什 |
[22:52] | This isn’t who we are. | 我们不是这样的 |
[22:54] | This is exactly who we are. | 我们就是这样的 |
[22:59] | And I want to eat her heart. | 我想吃她的心脏 |
[23:07] | Yeah, no, look, I get why we’re here, | 我知道我们得来这里看看 |
[23:10] | but there is no way those dumbasses took Ashley | 但那俩蠢货不可能悄悄劫走了艾什莉 |
[23:12] | without me waking up. | 还没弄醒我 |
[23:13] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:51] | Okay. You’re okay. You’ alright. | 好了 你没事的 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | Where are they? Where are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[23:58] | I-I don’t know. They ran. | 我不知道 他们跑了 |
[24:01] | Okay, okay, okay, let’s go. Come on. | 好吧 我们走 来 |
[24:03] | Go. Go on. | 来 |
[24:26] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[24:28] | I bet you even had silver bullets in that gun. | 我敢打赌 那枪里有银子弹吧 |
[24:30] | Well, you’d win that bet. | 这赌你是赢了 |
[25:14] | Josh! | 乔什 |
[25:44] | No, no. | 不 |
[25:47] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[25:48] | Alright? You don’t want to do this. | 好吗 你不想这么做的 |
[25:54] | He… | 他 |
[25:57] | He was my brother, | 他是我哥哥 |
[25:59] | and he promised, | 他保证了 |
[26:01] | but he was never gonna stop. | 但他是绝不会停下的 |
[26:06] | And he turned into a monster. | 他变成了怪物 |
[26:13] | And I’m a monster, too. | 我也是个怪物 |
[26:31] | You — You good? | 你没事吧 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:34] | Yeah, that was — that was weird. | 刚刚 好奇怪 |
[26:42] | Hey, hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:43] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:46] | No! | 不 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | Well, this is a bitch. | 这是太烦人了 |
[27:18] | And I was doing so well, too. | 我本来演得好好的 |
[27:29] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[27:32] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[27:35] | You don’t remember little ol’ me? | 不记得我了吗 |
[27:51] | Lilith? | 莉莉丝 |
[27:57] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | No. You’re dead. | 不 你死了 |
[28:00] | Was dead. Yeah. | 本来死了 是的 |
[28:03] | In the Empty, sleeping the big sleep, | 在虚无里长眠 |
[28:06] | until the boss brought me back. | 直到老板把我带了回来 |
[28:08] | The boss? | 老板 |
[28:10] | Lucifer? | 路西法吗 |
[28:11] | God. | 是上帝 |
[28:12] | I was supposed to get rescued, | 我本该获得营救 |
[28:14] | and in a moment of sweet relief, seduce Dean, blah, blah, blah. | 然后在美妙的释然时刻 引诱迪恩什么的 |
[28:18] | Obviously, that’s not happening…now? | 显然那是不可能了…是吧 |
[28:20] | So… | 所以 |
[28:23] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | So, Chuck sent you to kill us? | 恰克叫你来杀我们吗 |
[28:29] | No. I wish. | 不是 那倒好了 |
[28:31] | That’s not how this story goes. | 这个故事不是这样的 |
[28:32] | Story? | 故事 |
[28:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:35] | You know how he is. | 你们知道他的 |
[28:37] | All this? | 这一切 |
[28:39] | Personally, I thought the whole things | 个人来说 我觉得整件事都 |
[28:40] | was kind of… easy…stupid? | 太…简单了…傻了 |
[28:44] | But I batted my eyes, and I put Dean to sleep. | 但我抛抛媚眼 把迪恩哄睡了 |
[28:51] | Made sure you guys saw those two mutts go all murder-suicide. | 让你们看到那俩蠢货进行谋杀-自杀 |
[28:56] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[28:57] | Alright, if you’re not here to kill us, then what do you want? | 好吧 如果你不是来杀我们的 那你想要什么 |
[29:01] | The magic gun. | 魔法枪 |
[29:02] | The one he gave you. | 他给你的 |
[29:04] | The Equalizer. | 均衡器吗 |
[29:06] | I’m not calling it that. | 我不要那么喊 |
[29:09] | Just give me the gun, and we’ll be de. | 枪给我 我们就没事了 |
[29:13] | If God wants his little toy back, | 如果上帝想要回他的小玩具 |
[29:15] | he can come get it himself. | 他可以自己来拿 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | We’re gonna do this the hard way. | 我们要来硬的 |
[29:21] | I love the hard way. | 我喜欢来硬的 |
[29:26] | Demon blade. | 恶魔刀 |
[29:31] | Angel blade. | 天使刃 |
[29:33] | You upgraded. | 升级了诶 |
[29:34] | Lady, you have no idea. | 女士 你是不知道 |
[29:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, don’t touch him. | 等等 不 别碰他 |
[30:01] | Fine, you want the gun? I’ll show you where it is. | 好吧 你要枪 我带你去 |
[30:05] | You would promise a girl the moon, | 你能许诺给女孩摘月亮 |
[30:07] | wouldn’t you, Dean Winchester? | 是吧 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[30:09] | I should’ve spent more time with you the last go-around. | 我上次该多陪陪你才对 |
[30:15] | But what if you’re lying? | 但如果你撒谎呢 |
[30:18] | Then you can kill me. | 那你可以杀了我 |
[30:20] | Except, like I said, I can’t. | 但我都说了 我不能 |
[30:25] | Still, a girl has needs. | 但姑娘家是有需要的 |
[30:28] | So if this is just some desperate attempt | 如果你只是在迫切地想 |
[30:31] | to save poor Sam, | 救可怜的萨姆 |
[30:35] | by the time I’m through with you, | 等我折腾完你 |
[30:37] | you’ll be begging to die. | 你会一心求死的 |
[30:42] | So are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah, I am. | 我确定 |
[30:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[31:26] | Dean, hey, s-stop, stop, okay? | 迪恩 停下 好吗 |
[31:29] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[31:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:11] | Just why? | 到底为什么 |
[32:13] | Well, because, of the three potential vessels, | 因为 三个潜在皮囊里 |
[32:16] | Ashley had the best hair. | 艾什莉的头发最漂亮 |
[32:19] | No, why are you doing this? | 不 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:21] | You even said it yourself this is stupid. | 你自己也说了这很蠢 |
[32:23] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:25] | Do you think I want to be here? | 你觉得我想在这儿吗 |
[32:27] | I died to free Lucifer from the Cage. | 我为将路西法从笼子中解脱出来而死 |
[32:32] | I had die for what I wanted most. | 我已为我最大的心愿而死了 |
[32:35] | And then you two went and screwed it all up. | 然后你俩也搞砸了一切 |
[32:38] | Yeah, but that was — that was God, too, right? | 但那不又是上帝干的好事吗 |
[32:40] | I mean, just another one of his stories? | 不又是他的一个故事吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, well, I can’t hurt him. | 我伤不了他 |
[32:43] | But I can hurt you. | 但伤得了你 |
[33:01] | I don’t get it. Why the games? | 我不懂 为什么要玩游戏 |
[33:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:05] | You didn’t like the part when you bonded with the victim? | 你不喜欢跟受害人联络感情的部分吗 |
[33:13] | “Wouldn’t it be great if everything was just… | “如果一切都给你计划好了 |
[33:17] | planned out for you?” | 不是很好吗” |
[33:23] | Let me guess. One of Chuck’s lines? | 我猜猜 恰克的台词 |
[33:25] | Word for word. | 一句不差 |
[33:26] | God — He is not exactly Shakespeare. | 上帝 他可不是莎士比亚 |
[33:30] | He’s more of a low-rent Dean Koontz. | 他更像低配版的迪恩·孔茨 |
[33:33] | I had to listen to his whole “writing philosophy,” | 我还不得不听他夸夸其谈什么”写作理论” |
[33:39] | and his very weird, very perv-y obsession with you. | 还有他对你很奇怪很变态的执迷 |
[33:44] | And it always ends the same — one brother killing the other. | 结局总是一样的 兄弟互相残杀 |
[33:49] | I mean, this world? | 这个世界 |
[33:52] | He could’ve ended it in so many ways, and he likes that one. | 他本能以那么多方式终结它 但他偏喜欢那个 |
[33:58] | You know, I guess that’s why | 我猜这就是为什么 |
[34:00] | you had to see the werewolf bros die the way they did | 要让你们看到狼人兄弟那样死去 |
[34:03] | ’cause…foreshadowing. | 是…铺垫 |
[34:15] | So, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[34:19] | Now, be a good boy and show me that big gun, huh? | 乖乖的 拿出你的大枪来吧 |
[34:25] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:26] | It’s on me. | 怪我 |
[34:28] | I forgot. We didn’t actually bring it. | 我忘了 我们没带来 |
[34:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:37] | Have you ever heard of Lingchi? | 你听说过凌迟吗 |
[34:39] | It’s Chinese. | 是中文 |
[34:41] | It means “lingering death” — death by a thousand cuts. | 意思是”缓慢死亡” 千刀万剐而死 |
[34:48] | Where is the gun? | 枪呢 |
[34:54] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[35:00] | I can make this last for a really long time, Dean. | 我可以玩很久的 迪恩 |
[35:03] | I can make it last almost forever. | 我几乎可以让你感觉像永远 |
[35:07] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:26] | You… | 你… |
[35:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:31] | Devil’s Trap bullet. We upgraded. | 恶魔陷阱子弹 我们升级了 |
[35:36] | Dean, you good? | 迪恩 没事吧 |
[35:37] | Nothing that a box of Band-Aids can’t fix. | 一盒创可贴就能解决 |
[35:43] | Where’s Chuck? | 恰克在哪 |
[35:45] | Why would I ever tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你们任何事 |
[35:47] | Because I’ve killed you before… | 因为我杀过你 |
[35:51] | …and I can do it again. | 我可以再来一次 |
[35:53] | See, you keep saying that, | 你总那么说 |
[35:55] | but you killed me because I let you. | 但你能杀我是因为我想让你杀 |
[35:58] | Now I’m feeling less generous. | 现在 我没那么宽容了 |
[36:09] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[36:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:16] | That shot ain’t gonna hold her forever, man. | 那一枪困不住她多久 |
[36:17] | We got to get. | 我们得跑了 |
[36:23] | Dean, I can’t move. | 迪恩 我动不了了 |
[36:25] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[36:26] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 很难受吧 |
[36:30] | You’re never getting that gun. | 你别想得到那把枪 |
[36:32] | Sure, I am. | 我当然能 |
[36:35] | See, you boys left that room so fast | 你们离开得太急 |
[36:37] | you had no time to grab anything. | 根本没时间拿东西 |
[36:39] | So the gun was never there. | 所以枪根本不在那里 |
[36:43] | Would you really take something like that home? | 那样的东西 你真会留家里吗 |
[36:49] | I mean, what if you needed it, hmm? | 万一你要用呢 |
[36:55] | So it’s not in the room… | 所以不在房间里 |
[37:00] | …and it’s not in the bunker. | 不在地堡里 |
[37:14] | – No, no, no, no. – Come on. | -不不 -拜托 |
[37:16] | No, no, no, please. | 不不 不行 |
[37:39] | Well, this was fun. | 真是有趣的经历 |
[37:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:43] | Go ahead and take it. | 你拿走吧 |
[37:44] | We’ll get it back. | 我们会拿回来的 |
[37:45] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[38:06] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[38:09] | See ya soon. | 回见了 |
[38:30] | That Cass? | 小卡吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, straight to voicemail — again. | 又是直接接入了语音信箱 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, we gave him the heads up on Chuck and Lilith. | 好吧 我们提醒他恰克和莉莉丝的事了 |
[38:40] | So, what else are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么做 |
[38:53] | He was supposed to be gone. | 他本该离开了的 |
[38:56] | God was supposed to be gone. | 上帝本该离开了的 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:03] | So, what, we’re just — we’re stuck in his — | 所以我们还困在 |
[39:05] | in his maze still? | 他的迷宫里吗 |
[39:08] | And now Lilith is back? | 现在莉莉丝又回来了 |
[39:09] | I mean, what’s he gonna do, | 他想干什么 |
[39:10] | just throw our greatest hits at us? | 拿我们最厉害的过往为难我们吗 |
[39:13] | I mean… | 可是 |
[39:15] | why doesn’t he just kill us already? | 他为什么不直接杀了我们呢 |
[39:18] | Because that’s not what he wants. | 因为他想要的不是那个 |
[39:22] | Lilith said that Chuck only likes one kind of ending — | 莉莉丝说恰克只喜欢一种结局 |
[39:30] | you kill me, or I kill you. | 你杀我 或者我杀你 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Well, that’s not happening. | 那不可能的 |
[39:40] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:42] | My…dreams, visions, or whatever — | 我的梦 我的幻象还是什么的 |
[39:49] | they all end the same way, with us killing each other. | 结局总是一样的 我们互相残杀 |
[39:57] | You’re just telling me this now? | 你这才告诉我 |
[39:58] | I-I-I thought, u they must’ve been some form | 我还以为那是什么奇怪的 |
[40:01] | of, like, messed-up PTSD, but… | 创伤后应激障碍 但是 |
[40:04] | but what if they’re not? | 如果不是呢 |
[40:06] | What if I’m somehow seeing Chuck’s endings? | 如果是我不知怎么看到了恰克的结局呢 |
[40:11] | You know, different ones. | 不同的结局 |
[40:13] | How would that be possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause of this. | 因为这个 |
[40:20] | When I shot Chuck, the bullet wasn’t a bullet. | 我枪击恰克时 那子弹不是子弹 |
[40:23] | It w– it was a-a — a piece of me, right? | 而是我的一部分 是吧 |
[40:27] | So, what if it created a-a link of some sort, you know? | 所以如果这制造了某种连接呢 |
[40:30] | I-I mean, what if — what if, I don’t know… | 如果我…或许… |
[40:35] | What if somehow I’m in his head? | 如果我不知怎么进入了他的头脑呢 |
[40:43] | This was supposed to be over. | 这本该结束了的 |
[40:49] | We were done. | 我们都完事了 |
[40:51] | We were free. | 我们都自由了 |
[40:53] | And now… | 现在 |
[40:59] | What are we supposed to do, man? | 我们要怎么办 |
[41:05] | Do we just keep running in this — this… | 我们是继续跑这个 |
[41:08] | freaking hamster wheel until we die? | 该死的仓鼠轮 跑到死吗 |
[41:13] | Or until we get boring and he ends us? | 还是直到我们太无聊了 被他终结了 |
[41:18] | Or we fight. | 或者我们抵抗 |
[41:22] | Fight God? | 抵抗上帝 |
[41:26] | Without the gun? | 又没有枪 |
[41:29] | It’s God, Sam. | 是上帝啊 萨姆 |
[41:32] | And he’s coming for us. | 而且他要来对付我们 |
[41:35] | How the hell are we supposed to fight God? | 我们要怎么对付上帝 |