时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Why didn’t you just stick to the damn plan? | 你为什么没按照计划执行 |
[00:02] | The plan changed, Dean. Something went wrong. | 计划有变 迪恩 出了岔子 |
[00:05] | Yeah, why does that something always seem to be you? | 那怎么总是你出岔子 |
[00:07] | I don’t think – there’s anything left to say. | 我觉得没什么可说的了 |
[00:09] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[00:10] | I think it’s time for me to move on. | 或许我该向前看了 |
[00:12] | Magic can do anything. | 魔法无所不能 |
[00:13] | I’ll absorb the ghosts and demons and return them to Hell. | 我能把鬼和恶魔吸收回地狱 |
[00:16] | To perform this spell, I have to die. | 我得为这个咒语死去 |
[00:18] | And it has to be you that kills me. | 而且得由你来杀我 |
[00:21] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[00:24] | Goodbye, boys. | 再见 孩子们 |
[00:52] | Mrs. MacLeod? | 麦克劳德太太 |
[00:54] | It’s Jessie, from 3C? | 我是3C的杰西 |
[00:56] | Haven’t seen you in a while. Everything okay? | 好久没见你了 你没事吧 |
[01:05] | Aperiatur. | [咒语] |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:19] | Game on. | 开始吧 |
[02:05] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:06] | Where is the good stuff? | 好东西都在哪呢 |
[03:20] | You know they still put, um, | 这玩意后面 |
[03:22] | jokes on the backs of these things. | 现在还会写笑话 |
[03:23] | Listen to this one — What’s round and bad-tempered? | 听听这个 什么东西是圆的 而且脾气坏 |
[03:27] | “A vicious circle.” | “恶性循环” |
[03:29] | ‘Cause it’s — | 因为是… |
[03:31] | Yeah, I — I — | 懂了 |
[03:33] | Wait a second, did you eat the whole box? | 等等 你把一盒都吃了吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. Yeah. Because I’m a champion. | 是啊 因为我是个勇士 |
[03:40] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:40] | So I’ve been looking for signs of — of God or — or Lilith, | 我一直在寻找上帝或莉莉丝的踪迹 |
[03:43] | and you’ve been in your room, eating cereal. | 而你只是在房间里吃麦片吗 |
[03:45] | And marathoning “Scooby-Doo.” | 还有连刷《史酷比狗》 |
[03:49] | Well, did you find anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[03:51] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:53] | Shocker. | 震惊 |
[03:58] | Did you notice anything weird just now when you came in? | 你刚刚进来时 发现什么奇怪的东西了吗 |
[04:02] | No. Why, did you have another one of your visions? | 没有 怎么 你又看到幻象了吗 |
[04:05] | No. I haven’t had a vision since Colorado. | 不是 自科罗拉多后 我再没看到新幻象 |
[04:08] | I think maybe they stopped. | 可能是停下了 |
[04:10] | Oh, I doubt it. | 我看不会 |
[04:14] | Not until Chuck gets his end game, you know? | 除非恰克实现终极目标 |
[04:16] | The Winchester Bowl. | 温家碗杯 |
[04:18] | Can and Abel 2.0. | 该隐VS亚伯2.0 |
[04:20] | This is God we’re talking about. | 这可是上帝 |
[04:22] | G-o-d. | 上帝啊 |
[04:24] | Wouldn’t be too worried about finding him. | 不用太急着找他 |
[04:27] | He’ll find us. | 他会找上我们的 |
[04:42] | Hey, Clarence. | 克拉伦斯 |
[04:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:46] | Come on in, early bird. | 进来吧 早起鸟 |
[04:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:55] | What can I do for ya? | 需要点什么 |
[04:56] | Bait working out good? | 诱饵还好用吗 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah. The… | 嗯 |
[05:00] | Bait’s good. | 诱饵很不错 |
[05:02] | I think it’s the fish. | 我觉得是鱼的问题 |
[05:03] | They’ve begun to anticipate me. | 它们开始料到我会去了 |
[05:05] | Yeah, fish can be smart. | 是啊 鱼很聪明的 |
[05:07] | I’d switch up spots. | 最好换个地方 |
[05:08] | Maps are over there. | 地图在那边 |
[05:16] | I had a friend who always praised fishing | 我有个朋友 总说钓鱼 |
[05:19] | for its meditative qualities. | 有助冥想 |
[05:22] | Wish I found it more relaxing. | 真希望我能觉得更放松些 |
[05:30] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[05:34] | is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:40] | I’m, uh, volunteer fire department. | 我是志愿消防局的 |
[05:43] | We pulled a body out of the lake this morning. | 我们今早在湖里发现了尸体 |
[05:46] | Missing kid. Shane Coogan. | 失踪儿童 肖恩·库根 |
[05:48] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -我很遗憾 -是啊 |
[05:50] | You know, not my first dead body, but… | 不是我第一次见死尸了 |
[05:53] | Ah, the way he looked, I guessed he drowned. | 看样子 他似乎是淹死的 |
[05:57] | Except he was juiced. | 但他被榨干了 |
[05:59] | Juiced? | 榨干了 |
[06:01] | Like drained, like, of his blood. | 血被吸干了 |
[06:06] | Weird, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[06:09] | Is that everything for you? | 你还要别的吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 不了 |
[06:47] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[06:52] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:54] | So, you were in Hell? | 你去了地狱 |
[06:56] | You didn’t make a deal. You were innocent. | 你又没做交易 你是无辜的 |
[06:59] | You’ve been down there this whole time? | 你一直在下面吗 |
[07:00] | The Hellhound that killed me | 杀死我的地狱猎犬 |
[07:02] | kind of dragged me there. | 把我拖去了那里 |
[07:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:07] | Yeah, um, she escaped when, uh, | 是啊 恰克炸开所有大门时 |
[07:10] | Chuck blew all the doors open, and then… | 她逃了出来 然后 |
[07:12] | I hauled ass. | 我跑了 |
[07:14] | Far as I could. | 能跑多远是多远 |
[07:16] | So by the time we got the barrier up, | 那么我们竖起屏障时 |
[07:17] | you were already gone. | 你已经跑了 |
[07:19] | Been trying to get you guys to see me | 这一段时间以来 一直在努力 |
[07:21] | for a while now. | 让你们看到我 |
[07:24] | This whole ghost thing doesn’t really come with a handbook. | 做鬼这回事 并没有手册可参考 |
[07:30] | Look, I don’t know how all this works, | 我不知道这事的原理 |
[07:32] | but I know how it ends. | 但我清楚结局 |
[07:36] | We go crazy. | 我们会发疯 |
[07:41] | We hurt people. | 我们会伤害人 |
[07:44] | I can’t stay here, | 我不能留在这里 |
[07:46] | and I won’t go back down there. | 我也不要再下去 |
[07:49] | So I thought… | 所以我想 |
[07:52] | You guys know angels. | 你们认识天使 |
[07:54] | Maybe if you put in a good word, | 或许 如果你们替我说句好话 |
[07:57] | you know, up there… | 跟上面的人… |
[08:00] | Eileen, even if we did, it wouldn’t matter. | 艾琳 即便我们试 也没用的 |
[08:03] | Souls from Hell can’t go to Heaven. | 地狱出来的灵魂上不了天堂 |
[08:07] | A friend of ours just found that t. | 我们的一个朋友也刚发现了这问题 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:23] | Nice, man. Real sensitive. | 你真行 真会说话 |
[08:25] | You want me to sugarcoat it? | 你要我说好听的吗 |
[08:27] | No, I don’t want — of course not. | 不 我不…当然不是 |
[08:29] | But, Dean — | 但迪恩 |
[08:32] | There may be an Option B. | 或许还有个选择 |
[08:33] | Do we have any of those soul catchers, | 我们还剩那种灵魂捕捉器吗 |
[08:34] | you know, like the ones we used in Harlan? | 我们在哈兰用的那种 |
[08:37] | You want to trap Eileen in a prison full of psycho ghosts? | 你要把艾琳困在满是疯子鬼的监狱里 |
[08:41] | No, no, no. Not with them. | 不是 不跟他们困在一起 |
[08:42] | We’d — We’d make her her own, you know? | 我们单独给她做一个 |
[08:44] | Look, it’s better than where she was, | 这总比她之前待的地方好 |
[08:45] | and it’s better than where she’s going. | 而且也比她要去的地方好 |
[08:48] | Dean, that spell — it’s not exactly easy. | 迪恩 那个咒语可不简单 |
[08:50] | Okay, but, you know, you’re like, uh, Rowena’s protégé. | 好啊 但你就像是罗威娜的门徒 |
[08:54] | You’re a regular Ginger Jr. | 你是个小红毛 |
[08:55] | Even if I could, I would need a crystal. | 就算我能做到 我还需要水晶 |
[08:57] | I mean, those were Rowena’s thing. | 那玩意以前都是罗威娜拿的 |
[08:59] | Okay. Look, man, this blows. I get it. | 好吧 这事很烦人 我知道 |
[09:01] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[09:02] | A soul from Hell can’t go to Heaven. | 地狱出来的灵魂不能上天堂 |
[09:05] | All right, look, if it’s what Eileen wants, then… | 好吧 如果这是艾琳的愿望 那 |
[09:09] | Maybe we can go to Rowena’s place | 或许我们可以去罗威娜家 |
[09:10] | and look for a crystal, or something. | 找个水晶什么的 |
[09:14] | I’ve been meaning to go there anyways after, uh… | 我本来也一直想去一趟的 自从… |
[09:17] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[09:18] | Great. Do that. | 好啊 你去吧 |
[09:21] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[09:23] | You’re not coming with? | 你不跟我一起吗 |
[09:24] | It’s a milk run. | 这就是小事一桩 |
[09:27] | You’re — | 你… |
[09:28] | You know what, Dean, ever since God got back, | 迪恩 自从上帝回来 |
[09:30] | you’ve been acting like there’s nothing we can do, | 你就一副我们无能为力了的样子 |
[09:32] | like nothing matters, but we can do this. | 好像什么都无所谓了 但我们还能做这事 |
[09:34] | Man, this matters. | 而且这有所谓 |
[09:37] | And that’s why you’re gonna kick it in the ass. | 所以你肯定能做得特好 |
[09:45] | When will the Sheriff be back? | 治安官什么时候回来 |
[09:47] | Five minutes? An hour? | 五分钟 一小时 |
[09:50] | It’s Tuesday, Agent. | 今天周二 探员 |
[09:51] | He gets his hair cut on Tuesday. | 他周二去剪头 |
[09:54] | He gets his hair– | 他剪… |
[09:56] | I see. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | You’re FBI? | 你是联调局的 |
[10:06] | I thought you were renting the Doweling cabin. | 你不是租了道林小屋吗 |
[10:11] | Small town… | 镇子小 传话快 |
[10:15] | I’m, uh — | 我… |
[10:18] | I’m on vacation. | 我在度假 |
[10:20] | But you’re looking into that missing boy, | 但你在查那个失踪男孩的事 |
[10:21] | the one that they found in the lake? | 在湖里发现的那个 |
[10:23] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[10:25] | No, but I — | 不…但我 |
[10:28] | I think my son’s missing, too. | 我儿子可能也失踪了 |
[10:32] | I — I let him camp out last night, | 我昨晚让他去外面宿营 |
[10:34] | and he was supposed to be back first thing this morning. | 他今天一早按说就该回来的 |
[10:36] | Honey, it’s only a few hours. | 亲爱的 这才几小时 |
[10:39] | He’ll turn up. | 他会出现的 |
[10:41] | She thinks I’m overreacting | 她觉得我反应过度了 |
[10:43] | because this town, it’s like a postcard, | 因为这小镇安逸得像张明信片 |
[10:45] | but now, with that other boy, I just — | 但现在因为那个男孩的事 |
[10:47] | I… | 我… |
[10:49] | I need to find my son. | 我需要找到我儿子 |
[10:51] | – Right. – Please, um, Agent, um… | -嗯 -拜托 探员 |
[10:57] | Worley. | 沃利 |
[10:59] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[11:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:13] | I — | 我… |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:17] | I wish there was more we could do. | 我也希望我们还能做更多事帮你 |
[11:19] | I hate this for you. | 我也不希望你这样 |
[11:21] | Whatever that crystal , I’ll take it. | 不管那水晶是什么 我都要了 |
[11:25] | At least I won’t be… | 至少我不用… |
[11:28] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:34] | I’ve been there, too — uh, Hell. | 我也去过那里 地狱 |
[11:36] | A long time ago. | 好久前了 |
[11:39] | You try and forget, but it gets inside you. | 你努力想忘记 但那会刻在你心底 |
[11:45] | Talking helps. | 说出来有好处的 |
[11:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:50] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[11:56] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:59] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[12:03] | I’m impressed. | 你真厉害 |
[12:06] | After we met, I started practicing again. | 我们认识后 我就又开始练习 |
[12:10] | I guess some of it stuck. | 看来还记住了一些 |
[12:57] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[13:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:15] | Well, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[13:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:32] | She was goth? | 她是…哥特族吗 |
[13:34] | No, close. | 不 接近了 |
[13:36] | I recognize that. | 我认得那个 |
[13:38] | It’s from the “Ordo maleficarum.” | 是”女巫团”的 |
[13:41] | – A witch. – Yeah. | -女巫 -对 |
[13:44] | Looks like she tore this place apart. | 看来她在这里翻了一顿 |
[13:48] | I mean, maybe she got into something she shouldn’t have. | 她可能是翻到了她不该翻的东西 |
[13:50] | Great. | 好啊 |
[13:51] | Okay, let’s just find what we’re looking for | 我们赶紧找到我们需要找的 |
[13:53] | and get out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[14:01] | Melly Krokowski. | 梅丽·科考斯基 |
[14:02] | From the day that woman graced us with her presence, | 自那女人大驾光临来到这里 |
[14:05] | it’s always something — | 就总有什么事 |
[14:06] | too much fluoride in the water, | 水里的氯过量了 |
[14:08] | not enough vegan options at the 4th of July parade, | 国庆节游行的素食餐点不够多 |
[14:11] | that we even have the 4th of July parade. | 连国庆节游行本身也要抱怨 |
[14:14] | Sheriff, her son is missing. | 治安官 她儿子失踪了 |
[14:17] | And maybe if this were New York, I’d be worried. | 如果这里是纽约 我或许会担心 |
[14:21] | Here? A teenager stays out too long, | 但这里 十几岁的孩子过点没回家 |
[14:23] | he’s probably with his buddies sobering up. | 八成是跟哥们醒酒呢 |
[14:26] | So people rarely go missing here? | 这里几乎不会有人失踪吗 |
[14:29] | I mean, not locals. | 本地人不会 |
[14:33] | But it is a tourist town. | 但这是旅游小镇 |
[14:34] | Some years, we lose a hiker. | 难免有哪年会走失个登山客 |
[14:37] | Somebody drowns. | 或是有人淹溺 |
[14:38] | – Like Shane Coogan? – No. | -比如肖恩·库根吗 -不 |
[14:44] | Shane came out for last year’s Bluegrass festival. | 肖恩去年参加了蓝草音乐节 |
[14:49] | Parents raised a big stink, | 家长大闹了一番 |
[14:50] | but locals saw him holed up in the woods. | 但有本地人看到他就躲在林子里 |
[14:53] | Opioids. | 嗑药 |
[14:55] | Wound up in the lake. O.D.’d. | 结果吸毒过量掉进了湖里 |
[14:58] | I’d like to take a look at the body. | 我想看看尸体 |
[15:03] | Already on its way to Cheyenne. | 已经送去夏延了 |
[15:05] | We don’t have an M.E. | 我们根本没法医 |
[15:07] | Well, any case work you do have will be fine. | 你手里的任何案卷都行 |
[15:11] | Which office you say you were from again, Agent Worley? | 你说你是哪个办事处来的 沃利探员 |
[15:14] | Special Agent. | 是特别探员 |
[15:16] | D.C. | 华府的 |
[15:17] | You got a supervisor I could talk to, | 你可以联系下你的上司吗 |
[15:19] | make it official? | 提出正式申请 |
[15:39] | This is Assistant Director Kaiser. | 这里凯泽副局长 |
[15:42] | This is Sheriff Alden Roy. | 我是奥登·罗伊治安官 |
[15:44] | Just checking on Agent Worley. | 我想核实一下沃利探员的信息 |
[15:46] | Would you put my agent on the phone, please? | 可以让我的探员接电话吗 |
[15:49] | He wants to talk to you. | 他找你 |
[15:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:58] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[16:00] | Sam’s been trying to call you. | 萨姆一直在联系你 |
[16:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:03] | – Did you check his messages? – Nope. | -你听他的留言了吗 -没有 |
[16:05] | Right. Smart. Why woulyou? | 好啊 明智 何必呢 |
[16:06] | Look, I don’t know if you care or not, but, uh… | 我不知道你是不是在乎 |
[16:09] | God — Chuck — is back on the board, so watch yourself. | 但上帝 恰克 又回来了 你自己小心 |
[16:13] | And check your damn messages. | 听你的留言 |
[16:24] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[16:29] | I’ll get you those files. | 我去给你拿档案 |
[16:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | This is just junk. | 这都是垃圾 |
[16:45] | Tarot cards, | 塔罗牌 |
[16:47] | self-help books. | 自助书 |
[16:51] | Where’s her real stash? | 她的真宝贝都在哪 |
[17:07] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[17:12] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[17:13] | In here. | 进来 |
[17:17] | Ta-da! | 找到了 |
[17:41] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[17:47] | She kept journals. | 她记了日记 |
[17:50] | Rowena? | 罗威娜 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:53] | Her spell work. | 她的咒语 |
[17:55] | All of it. | 所有东西 |
[17:58] | Right up until the end. | 直到最后 |
[18:09] | You miss her. | 你想她了 |
[18:15] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[18:19] | Her idea. | 她的主意 |
[18:21] | She, uh, sacrificed herself to save us. | 她牺牲了自己好救我们 |
[18:26] | To — To save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[18:33] | You ever feel like you’re the punch line to some cosmic joke? | 你有没有过这感觉 自己是宇宙笑话的笑点 |
[18:38] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑呢 |
[18:50] | Rowena got it. | 罗威娜就知道 |
[18:53] | I mean, she didn’t know all the details, | 她虽不知道一切 |
[18:54] | but she knew the game was rigged. | 但她早知道这游戏是不公平的 |
[18:56] | So this — | 所以这… |
[18:58] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[18:59] | This is how she kept control. | 她就这样获得控制权 |
[19:16] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:27] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Okay. When my mom was killed, uh, | 好吧 我妈妈被杀时 |
[19:33] | Rowena tried to bring her back, but she couldn’t. | 罗威娜企图复活她 但她做不到 |
[19:35] | She needed a body, which we didn’t have. | 她需要尸体 但当时没有 |
[19:37] | Turns out, Rowena was working on a way to bring her back, | 原来 罗威娜在研究怎样复活她 |
[19:40] | a way around that, a-a way to make the spirit flesh. | 绕过那个问题 赋予灵魂肉体 |
[19:43] | She didn’t use it? | 她后来没用吗 |
[19:45] | We ended up finding out my mom was in Heaven already and happy, | 我们后来发现妈妈上了天堂 很幸福 |
[19:48] | so… | 所以… |
[19:49] | She never finished it. | 她就没完成 |
[19:52] | But… | 但 |
[19:55] | I think I can finish it. | 我或许能完成 |
[19:57] | So? | 那… |
[19:58] | So… | 那 |
[20:01] | Eileen, | 艾琳 |
[20:05] | we can bring you back. | 我们能复活你 |
[20:48] | All right. | 好 |
[20:49] | That’s everything. | 就这些了 |
[20:58] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:04] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[21:37] | Umbra, abi. | [咒语] |
[21:45] | Hello, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[22:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:07] | Rowena MacLeod is dead. | 罗威娜·麦克劳德死了 |
[22:11] | We came for what she left behind, | 我们想拿走她留下的东西 |
[22:13] | and just when we thought we wouldn’t get it… | 我们还以为我们拿不到了 |
[22:16] | You come along. | 结果你出现了 |
[22:21] | Lucky us. | 真走运 |
[22:23] | What? | 什么 |
[22:25] | The apartment’s hexed. | 公寓被下了咒 |
[22:26] | It’s potent magic. | 魔法很强 |
[22:27] | Anyone who steps insides dies. | 走进去的人都会死 |
[22:30] | Except, apparently, you. | 但看来你不会有事 |
[22:33] | Surprised? | 意外吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:36] | I only know Rowena by reputation. | 我只听过罗威娜的大名 |
[22:38] | Respect, but… | 敬佩 但是 |
[22:40] | To imagine her leaving all her Earthly treasures to you… | 她居然把她人世间的宝贝都留给你 |
[22:45] | So the body we found… | 我们发现的尸体 |
[22:47] | That was one of yours. | 是你们的人 |
[22:49] | Jacinda, my oldest. | 约欣达 我的长女 |
[22:51] | She’s young. She’ll learn. | 她太年轻了 会长进的 |
[22:53] | Now you’re gonna bring her back. | 你要复活她 |
[22:55] | Well, of course I am, yeah. | 当然了 |
[22:57] | This is good magic. | 这魔法很厉害 |
[23:00] | Listen, you need me. | 听着 你需要我 |
[23:03] | You want Rowena’s stuff? | 你要罗威娜的东西 |
[23:04] | I can get it for you. | 我可以给你拿 |
[23:07] | But I need that spell. | 但我需要那个咒语 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[23:13] | I’d never give up my girl. | 我绝不会放弃我女儿 |
[23:18] | Okay, then we’ll both use it. | 好 我们都用它 |
[23:20] | We can’t. A spell like this, you can only use once. | 不行 这样的咒语只能用一次 |
[23:23] | Show Death a loophole, and she closes it. | 让死神看到漏洞 她会马上修复好 |
[23:26] | And, well, I think you’ll help us anyway. | 而且 你反正也会帮我们的 |
[23:30] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:35] | Borrowed some of your hair. | 借用了你的一绺头发 |
[23:40] | Now, a choice — | 选吧 |
[23:43] | you can do as you’re told | 你可以乖乖听话 |
[23:46] | and die quick. | 死个利落 |
[23:48] | Or you can play tough and… | 你也可以逞强 那就 |
[24:00] | …and die slowly. | 死得缓慢 |
[24:01] | It’s up to you. | 你决定 |
[24:17] | Okay, so I followed you. | 好吧 我跟踪了你 |
[24:20] | Melly, you shouldn’t be here. | 梅丽 你不该来的 |
[24:22] | Please, Agent Worley, you have to let me help. | 求你 沃利探员 让我帮忙吧 |
[24:24] | I told Caleb to get off “Fortnite,” | 是我叫凯勒别打游戏了 |
[24:26] | to get some fresh air. | 出来呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[24:29] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[24:32] | What are those X’s? | 那些X是什么 |
[24:35] | They’re where they found — | 是发现… |
[24:38] | A number of people have gone missing in this area. | 这一带失踪了不少人 |
[24:41] | And you think Caleb… | 你觉得凯勒 |
[24:44] | No, he wouldn’t come out here. He knows it’s not safe. | 不 他不会来这里的 他知道这里不安全 |
[24:46] | – With the mine? – Mine? | -这里有矿井 -矿井 |
[24:48] | Yeah, the old silver mine. | 是啊 老银矿 |
[24:49] | The EPA shut it down in the ’70s — toxic runoff. | 70年代时被环保署关掉了 污染径流 |
[24:54] | Can you show me where it is? | 能指给我在哪吗 |
[24:57] | No. | 不能 |
[24:58] | But I can take you. | 但我可以带你去 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:05] | Stay close. | 跟紧了 |
[25:23] | It’s Emily, right? | 是艾米丽 是吧 |
[25:26] | Is this your thing, robbing dead people? | 你就喜欢做这个吗 抢劫死人 |
[25:29] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[25:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | Make it quick, just the good stuff. | 快点 只拿好东西 |
[25:59] | Hey, I can look for something to cover her up. | 我可以找点东西把她盖住 |
[26:07] | Do you think she’s pretty? | 你觉得她好看吗 |
[26:10] | Everyone thinks she’s pretty. | 大家都觉得她好看 |
[26:13] | I mean, uh, she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[26:19] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[26:25] | Were you close? | 你们亲吗 |
[26:29] | She made my life hell. | 她让我生不如死 |
[26:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:34] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[26:40] | Listen, I get it. All right? | 我能理解的 好吗 |
[26:44] | I mean, I — I have an older brother. | 我有个哥哥 |
[26:46] | When I was 10, he — he put superglue in my toothpaste. | 我10岁时 他往我牙膏里放了502 |
[26:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:58] | Once, she made me invisible — | 有次 她把我变隐形了 |
[27:01] | for a week. | 整整一周 |
[27:04] | Okay, well, that’s not so — | 好啊 那还算… |
[27:06] | And she tried to sell my soul to a demon | 她还企图把我的灵魂卖给一个恶魔 |
[27:08] | and she turned my first crush into a water balloon — | 还把我第一个暗恋的对象变成了水气球 |
[27:12] | and popped him. | 扎破了他 |
[27:16] | And then she got mean. | 后来她更刻薄了 |
[27:21] | Start packing. | 开始收拾吧 |
[27:38] | Are we close? | 接近了吗 |
[27:39] | I think so. | 快了 |
[27:42] | Thanks for doing this on your vacation. | 谢谢你度假还来帮忙 |
[27:45] | Well, it’s not really a — | 其实不是… |
[27:47] | I needed to step away. | 我需要离开 |
[27:50] | Burnout’s a bitch, right? | 疲劳很不好受 是吧 |
[27:51] | Yeah. My colleagues and I, we, uh — | 是啊 我和我的同事 |
[27:54] | I guess you could say we had a falling out with management. | 可以说我们跟管理层起了冲突 |
[27:58] | well, and each other. | 我们跟彼此也是 |
[27:59] | Trust me, I get it. I used to work in finance. | 相信我 我理解 我以前干金融的 |
[28:03] | Back in ’08, all the bosses promised big changes, | 08年时 上司们都说会有大改变 |
[28:05] | but nothing really changes, so I cashed out, | 但根本什么都没变 我就拿钱走人了 |
[28:08] | took the kid, moved here. | 带孩子搬来了这里 |
[28:10] | Thing is, taking yourself out of the game | 但是离开大局 |
[28:11] | doesn’t really change the game. | 并不能改变大局 |
[28:13] | But I had to, for Caleb, | 但我必须那么做 为了凯勒 |
[28:15] | who says moving here ruined his life. | 他说搬来这里毁了他的人生 |
[28:19] | Half the time, we’re at each other’s throats. | 我们半数时间都彼此针锋相对 |
[28:21] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:22] | No, we’ll get through it. | 不 我们能撑过去的 |
[28:24] | Melly, you have to prepare yourself for something. | 梅丽 你得做好心理准备 |
[28:28] | What? | 什么 |
[28:30] | There are things in this world that aren’t human. | 这世上有些东西 不是人 |
[28:33] | Shane Coogan was killed by one, a djinn, I think. | 肖恩·库根就是被那样的东西所杀 我认为是精灵 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry, a what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[28:38] | Monsters are real, | 怪物是真的 |
[28:41] | and, given the number of missing people in the area, | 鉴于这一带失踪的人数 |
[28:45] | I think this mine may be a lair, | 我认为这个矿井可能是个巢穴 |
[28:47] | and, if it is, I don’t want you to see what’s inside. | 如果是 我不希望你看到里面有什么 |
[28:50] | – But I don’t want — – Mom? | -但我不… -妈妈 |
[28:54] | – Mom? – Caleb! | -妈妈 -凯勒 |
[29:06] | Steve was a good bunny. | 史蒂夫是只好兔兔 |
[29:09] | But Jessie needed his bones, so. | 但杰西需要它的骨头 就… |
[29:15] | Yeah. Sorry, that’s, uh — | 我很遗憾 那… |
[29:19] | I yelled at her, and she turned my tongue into a snake. | 我吼了她 她就把我的舌头变成了蛇 |
[29:24] | I still have the scars where it bit me. | 我现在还有被它咬伤留下的疤 |
[29:31] | You know what? Listen. | 听我说 |
[29:33] | She doesn’t have to come back. | 她不非得复活的 |
[29:35] | All right? You heard your mom. That spell only works once. | 好吗 你听到你妈的话了 那咒语只能用一次 |
[29:38] | If you give it to me — | 如果你把它给我 |
[29:39] | – She’d kill me. – Not if you ran. | -她会杀了我的 -除非你逃跑 |
[29:44] | Rowena was a very powerful witch, | 罗威娜是个很厉害的女巫 |
[29:46] | maybe the most powerful of all time. | 可能是史上最厉害的 |
[29:48] | I’ll give you her books, her journals — | 我可以给你她的书 日记 |
[29:50] | whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[29:51] | Y-You could go somewhere else, | 你可以去别的地方 |
[29:54] | start over again. | 重新来过 |
[30:11] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[30:24] | I know — | 我知道 |
[30:25] | I know I wasn’t supposed to be out here, but I — | 我知道我不该来这里的 但… |
[30:27] | It’s okay, honey. Just tell us what happened. | 没事 亲爱的 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[30:31] | You’re not gonna believe me. | 你们不会相信的 |
[30:33] | Yes, we will. | 我们会信的 |
[30:36] | I saw some guy dragging a dead body to the lake. | 我看到个人 把一具死尸拖进了湖里 |
[30:40] | I couldn’t see his face, so I grabbed my phone, | 我看不清他的脸 就拿了手机 |
[30:42] | I tried to bust his ass, but… | 想拍下他 但 |
[30:45] | It was a monster. | 那是个怪物 |
[30:47] | I-I ran, but I fell, | 我跑了 但我摔倒了 |
[30:49] | I broke my phone and messed up my ankle. | 手机摔坏了 脚踝也摔断了 |
[30:54] | I was hiding. | 我躲了起来 |
[30:56] | I was so scared. | 我好怕 |
[31:00] | The monster — did you get a good look at it? | 那怪物 你看清楚它了吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah, he did. | 他看清楚了 |
[31:03] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[31:05] | Been looking for you. | 一直在找你呢 |
[31:07] | I try not to kill more than I have to, | 我尽量不做没必要的杀戮 |
[31:09] | but now you and the kid are just such a big pain in my ass. | 但现在你和那孩子都成了麻烦 |
[31:13] | You won’t hurt them. | 你别想伤害他们 |
[31:17] | That right? | 是吗 |
[31:29] | It’s always you — | 一直都是你… |
[31:31] | you selfish little men in positions of authority. | 你个掌权的自私懦夫 |
[31:34] | You take what you want, you take who you want. | 随心所欲地夺走你想要的东西和人 |
[31:38] | And you believe that your power will protect you. | 你以为 你的力量能保护你 |
[31:46] | Well, it won’t protect you from me. | 对我没用的 |
[32:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:25] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[32:34] | Witch-killing bullets. | 杀女巫的子弹 |
[32:36] | Dean, wait, she’s — | 迪恩 等等 她… |
[32:40] | Let her go, or he dies. | 放了她 否则他死 |
[32:43] | Well, it looks like we got ourselves a little bit of a stand-off. | 看来我们现在陷入了僵持 |
[32:46] | Two on two. | 二对二 |
[32:50] | More like two on three. | 是二对三 |
[33:08] | Ad elicienda alvos. | [咒语] |
[33:10] | Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[33:11] | Ad elicienda alvos. | [咒语] |
[33:13] | Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[33:18] | The doll! Kill him! | 娃娃 杀了他 |
[33:20] | Ad elicienda alvos. | [咒语] |
[33:22] | Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[33:24] | Ad elicienda alvos. | [咒语] |
[33:26] | – Torto ventre. – Not today, bitch. | -[咒语] -今天不行 贱人 |
[33:33] | About time. | 可算来了 |
[33:35] | Ad elicienda alvos. | [咒语] |
[33:39] | Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[33:43] | Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[33:48] | Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre. | [咒语] |
[34:01] | Congelentur venae. | [咒语] |
[34:03] | Cor marcascatur et in thorace concidatur. | [咒语] |
[34:07] | I’ll grind your heart to dust. | 我要把你的心拧成渣 |
[34:09] | Congelentur venae. | [咒语] |
[34:11] | Cor marcascatur et in thorace concidatur. | [咒语] |
[34:15] | Con– | [咒语] |
[34:22] | You — How? | 你…怎么 |
[34:24] | I learned from the best. | 跟大师学的 |
[34:25] | Start packing. | 开始收拾吧 |
[34:34] | O Ichor, igne putrefaciatur, | [咒语] |
[34:38] | ex sanguine flagrante, te invoco. | [咒语] |
[34:42] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[34:45] | Her — Her body! | 她的尸体 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:47] | So you — | 你… |
[35:48] | Dropped him in the lake. | 把他丢进了湖里 |
[35:51] | I think I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[35:52] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[36:23] | Holy crap! | 我去 |
[36:28] | What — What? | 什么啊 |
[36:30] | That’s a…miracle. | 那是神迹 |
[36:34] | Were you sent by God? | 你是上帝派来的吗 |
[36:39] | Melly, I can’t explain it to you. I — | 梅丽 我无法向你解释 |
[36:42] | Well, even if I could, | 即便我能解释 |
[36:44] | I think you’re better off not knowing. | 或许你不知道更好 |
[36:46] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[36:48] | It means I’m happy I met you, | 就是说我很高兴我遇见了你 |
[36:50] | and I’m glad we found your son. | 我也很高兴我们找到了你儿子 |
[36:55] | But now you’re leaving. | 但现在你要走了 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:58] | If I stay, nothing changes. | 如果我留下 什么都不会改变 |
[37:04] | It’s time for me to get back in the game. | 我该重回大局了 |
[37:30] | Okay, so… I just, um… | 好 那我就… |
[37:35] | get in? | 进去吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[37:39] | Then I say the words. | 然后我念咒 |
[38:16] | Mortuum oritur. | [咒语] |
[38:18] | Rutum revertitur. | [咒语] |
[38:21] | Ex spiritu incarnatum est. | [咒语] |
[38:24] | Oriatur et educatur. | [咒语] |
[38:28] | Oriatur et educatur. | [咒语] |
[39:04] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[39:18] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | How’s Eileen? | 艾琳怎么样了 |
[40:17] | She, uh — | 她… |
[40:19] | She’s asleep. | 她在睡觉 |
[40:21] | She had a big day. | 她今天很累了 |
[40:23] | Well, so did you. | 你也是 |
[40:26] | Hex bags. | 巫术袋 |
[40:28] | New body. | 新身体 |
[40:28] | So, what, are you some kind of witch now? | 你现在是女巫了吗 |
[40:32] | Nah, I got lucky. | 不 我是走运 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:35] | I just wish we knew about that spell for Mom. | 真希望我们当时能为妈妈念那个咒 |
[40:40] | You did good today, man. | 你今天干得不错 |
[40:43] | I did jack. | 我什么都没做 |
[40:44] | You killed a witch, saved my ass. | 你杀了个女巫 救了我 |
[40:48] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[40:51] | You know what, I’ve been thinking about something you said, | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[40:54] | about how we don’t make the rules, and you’re right. | 规矩不是我们定的 你是对的 |
[40:57] | We don’t. We never have. | 不是我们 从来都不是 |
[40:59] | But that doesn’t mean we can just give up. | 但那不代表我们就该放弃 |
[41:02] | Oh, come on, man. | 得了 |
[41:03] | We have moves to make here, Dean. | 我们还有办法的 迪恩 |
[41:05] | We do. | 我们有的 |
[41:07] | I mean, you think Chuck wanted me to shoot him? | 你觉得恰克希望我朝他开枪吗 |
[41:09] | Of course not. | 肯定不是 |
[41:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[41:12] | Maybe that was part of the plan, you know? | 或许那都是他的计划 |
[41:16] | That’s the thing, man. | 问题就在这里 |
[41:17] | I don’t know what’s God and what isn’t, | 我不知道什么是上帝的小算盘 什么不是 |
[41:19] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 这让我发疯 |
[41:22] | All I’m saying is we’ll find a way to beat him. | 我只是说 我们能找到办法打败他 |
[41:27] | We will. | 我们能的 |
[41:29] | I don’t know how yet, t we will | 我还不知道怎么做到 但我们能的 |
[41:31] | ’cause we’re the guys who break the rules. | 因为我们是打破规则的人 |
[41:36] | But I can’t do it without you. | 但没有你我就做不到 |
[41:40] | I can’t. | 真的 |
[41:41] | Just like I couldn’t do it today without you. | 就像今天我没有你也不行 |
[41:46] | I need my brother. | 我需要我哥哥 |