时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is this John? | 是约翰吗 |
[00:02] | John died. Who is this? | 约翰死了 你是谁 |
[00:04] | I-I’m his son. | 我是他儿子 |
[00:06] | Adam was our brother. | 亚当确实是我们的弟弟 |
[00:08] | He died like a hunter. He deserves to go out like one. | 他死得像个猎人 就该有个猎人的葬礼 |
[00:10] | Maybe we can bring him back, get ahold of Cass, | 或许我们可以让他起死回生 找小卡 |
[00:12] | call in a favor. | 让他帮个忙 |
[00:14] | These angels tell me that I’m chosen. | 这些天使告诉我 我是被选中的 |
[00:16] | Michael — I’m his sword or vessel. | 米迦勒 我是他的利剑或皮囊 |
[00:18] | Hey, ass-butt! | 混球 |
[00:22] | – We’re brothers. – God is doing this to us! | -我们是兄弟 -是上帝害我们内斗 |
[00:28] | God was supposed to be gone. | 上帝本该离开了的 |
[00:32] | What if I’m seeing Chuck’s endings? | 如果是我看到了恰克的结局呢 |
[00:36] | Eileen, | 艾琳 |
[00:37] | we can bring you back. | 我们能复活你 |
[00:39] | Ex spiritu incarnatum est. | [咒语] |
[00:45] | Chuck is weak. I think we can beat him. | 恰克很虚弱 我觉得我们能打败他 |
[00:48] | I can see it now — “Supernatural, The End.” | 我现在就能想象 《凶鬼恶灵:大结局》 |
[00:50] | It’s God, Sam. How the hell are we supposed to fight God? | 是上帝啊 萨姆 我们要怎么对付上帝 |
[02:02] | You went easy on the rum this time, right? | 你这次没加那么多朗姆酒了吧 |
[02:05] | Okay, cool. | 好 太好了 |
[02:06] | ‘Cause, you know, you don’t want me cranky. | 因为 你不希望我发脾气的 |
[02:16] | Keep ’em coming. | 继续上 |
[02:30] | That’s a winner! | 赢咯 |
[03:11] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:25] | Were you tailing me? | 你是跟踪了我吗 |
[03:28] | You could have left a note. | 你怎么不留个字条 |
[03:31] | You’re worried about me. | 你在担心我 |
[03:36] | You — You think I’m being overprotective? | 你觉得我保护过头了吗 |
[03:39] | A little bit. | 有点吧 |
[03:54] | I got it! | 我找到了 |
[03:56] | The answer to all of our problems…maybe. | 我们所有问题的答案 或许吧 |
[04:01] | So, we know that Chuck is weak, right? | 我们知道恰克很虚弱 是吧 |
[04:04] | If we’re to take our shot, now’s the time. | 如果我们想抓住机会 就得趁现在了 |
[04:06] | But a weak God is still God. | 但虚弱的上帝 仍是上帝 |
[04:08] | So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down? | 我们要怎么打倒他呢 |
[04:10] | Well, I was doing some thinking. | 我就思考了这个问题 |
[04:13] | What if the answer is right under our noses? | 如果答案就在我们眼皮下呢 |
[04:17] | The demon tablet? | 恶魔石碑 |
[04:19] | Boom. | 没错 |
[04:22] | This was dictated by God Himself — | 这是上帝本人口述记录的 |
[04:25] | instructions on how to seal angels and demons | 是关于如何把天使和恶魔 |
[04:28] | back into heaven and hell if — | 锁在天堂或地狱里 |
[04:30] | if they ever tried to take over Earth. | 假如他们胆敢企图占领人间的话 |
[04:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:34] | But if Chuck was so freaking invincible, | 但如果恰克那么厉害 |
[04:36] | then why wasn’t he able to protect us | 那他怎么不能保护我们 |
[04:38] | from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? | 不被混蛋恶魔和更混蛋的天使伤害 |
[04:41] | ‘Cause, remember, these babies were dictated | 记住了 这些石碑是在他擅离职守前 |
[04:43] | before he took a powder. | 口述记录下来的 |
[04:46] | So, he was worried about humans, | 所以说 他当时是担心 |
[04:49] | if he couldn’t protect them? | 自己保护不了人类吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:54] | Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission. | 比如 如果他不管为何无法施展神力了 |
[04:58] | Which is weird, | 那很奇怪 |
[04:59] | considering that he’s supposed to be untouchable, | 因为他按说是该所向无敌的 |
[05:02] | unless he is not… untouchable. | 除非他没那么无敌 |
[05:07] | So, he has an Achilles heel. | 所以他也有阿喀琉斯之踵 |
[05:09] | Well, I’m saying he has a weak spot. | 我是说他有弱点 |
[05:13] | Yeah, that’s — that’s… | 是啊 那就是… |
[05:15] | These hunks of rock, they’re — they’re like a — | 这些石碑 就像是 |
[05:17] | they’re like an advanced directive, okay? | 预先指示 |
[05:19] | In case something happens to Chuck | 是为恰克出事做准备的 |
[05:20] | because there is a crack in his invincibility shield. | 因为他的无敌之盾上有裂缝 |
[05:24] | So, you guys can read that? | 你们能读这个吗 |
[05:26] | No. | 不能 |
[05:28] | But I’ve got that handled. | 但这我能搞定 |
[05:34] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在 |
[05:49] | Donatello, would you please? | 多纳泰罗 麻烦你了 |
[05:52] | Go away! | 走开 |
[05:59] | I’m not sure I’m ready for this. | 我觉得我没准备好呢 |
[06:01] | What you’re trying to do, it — it doesn’t sound possible. | 你们想做的事 听上去根本不可能 |
[06:04] | Look, we know that Chuck overpowered his sister, | 我们知道恰克制服了他姐姐 |
[06:07] | the Darkness, and locked her up, so… | 黑暗 还把她锁了起来 那么 |
[06:10] | We may be able to lock him up, too. | 我们或许也能把他锁起来 |
[06:12] | Why don’t you just kill him? | 你们干吗不杀了他 |
[06:14] | God has to exist to maintain the balance of the universe. | 上帝得存在 才能维系宇宙的平衡 |
[06:19] | Without him, creation would fall apart. | 没有他 万物可能崩溃 |
[06:21] | Right, so, the best thing to do is toss him in solitary | 是啊 我们最好是把他关禁闭 |
[06:23] | and throw away the key. | 并永不放出来 |
[06:24] | Okay, but the last time, | 好吧 但上次 |
[06:27] | it took the power God to do this? | 是凭借上帝之力才做到的 |
[06:30] | I mean, even if he has a hidden flaw, | 就算他有隐藏的弱点 |
[06:33] | do you have the power of God? | 你们有上帝之力吗 |
[06:36] | You know what? Uh, one step at a time. | 知道吗 一步步来 |
[06:38] | You figure out how to lock him up, | 你先琢磨怎么把他锁起来 |
[06:40] | we’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的我们来解决 |
[06:45] | And, guys, when I go crazy again, | 伙计们 等我再次发疯 |
[06:52] | just shoot me. | 打死我得了 |
[07:06] | Stop it. | 别盯了 |
[07:24] | This is interesting. | 这个有意思 |
[07:29] | – What? – What is it? | -怎么 -是什么 |
[07:32] | There appear to be annotations, uh, personal observations. | 似乎有些注释 个人看法 |
[07:36] | By Metatron? | 梅塔特隆的吗 |
[07:37] | By the scribe, yes. | 书记员的 是的 |
[07:39] | as if he were trying to give some context to God’s actions. | 就好像 他想为上帝的行为补充上下文 |
[07:43] | For example? | 比如呢 |
[07:45] | “The Almighty guards his secret fear, | “万能的主守护着他的秘密恐惧 |
[07:47] | but it is always there.” | 但它永远存在” |
[07:49] | Fear of what? | 恐惧什么 |
[07:50] | “Fear of what, I do not know. | “恐惧什么 我不知道 |
[07:53] | This he shares only with his favorite.” | 这个秘密他只与自己的宠儿分享” |
[07:56] | Favorite? | 宠儿 |
[07:57] | Wait, his favorite… at the time — at the time this was written, | 但石碑写下的时候 |
[08:01] | Lucifer had been cast down. | 路西法已被驱逐 |
[08:02] | Michael sealed him in the Cage. | 米迦勒把他关进笼子了 |
[08:04] | So Michael was the favorite. | 所以米迦勒是他的宠儿 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah, a real daddy’s boy. | 当然了 老爸的乖儿子 |
[08:08] | But if Michael helped Chuck overpower Amara, | 但如果米迦勒帮恰克制服了阿玛拉 |
[08:12] | then maybe he also knows how to lock him up. | 或许他也知道该怎么把他关起来 |
[08:15] | Perhaps, but even if we could get to him, | 或许吧 但即便我们能找到他 |
[08:17] | he wouldn’t tell us. | 他也不会告诉我们的 |
[08:18] | I don’t know. | 未必 |
[08:19] | But I mean, if my dad kept me locked up in a cage for 10 years, | 如果我爸把我在笼子里关了十年 |
[08:23] | I might be looking to get some payback. | 我或许会想报复他一下 |
[08:24] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[08:26] | Swell! | 好啊 |
[08:27] | So, you guys talk to Michael. | 那你们去找米迦勒谈 |
[08:28] | Problem solved, right?! | 问题解决了 是吧 |
[08:30] | Not exactly. | 并没 |
[08:32] | Michael’s in hell. | 米迦勒在地狱呢 |
[08:33] | Yeah, he was possessing Adam, | 是啊 他附身了亚当 |
[08:35] | Sam and Dean’s half-brother, when he fell into hell with Sam, | 萨姆和迪恩的异母弟弟 跟被路西法附身的萨姆 |
[08:38] | who was possessed by Lucifer, | 一起坠入了地狱 |
[08:39] | and then they were all sealed in the Cage. | 然后他们被一起关在了笼子里 |
[08:43] | What is it with you people?! | 你们什么毛病 |
[08:45] | Can anything you do be easy?! | 你们做什么事都得这么麻烦吗 |
[08:46] | I mean… | 真是… |
[08:54] | But where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[08:57] | This story just gets better and better. | 这个故事真是越来越妙了 |
[09:00] | Donny, you going crazy again? | 多纳 你又发疯了吗 |
[09:04] | Donatello’s not here any longer. | 多纳泰罗已经不在了 |
[09:07] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[09:11] | It’s Chuck. | 是恰克 |
[09:14] | Prophets speak the word of God, sometimes indirectly. | 先知能说出上帝之语 有时是间接的 |
[09:19] | Sometimes they’re my bluetooth. | 有时 他们就是我的蓝牙 |
[09:24] | So, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[09:27] | Usually, I really love our little…process. | 我一般是很喜欢我们的…过程的 |
[09:32] | I toss something at you guys, and you slam it right back. | 我给你们丢个麻烦 你们再丢回来 |
[09:35] | It’s fun, like tennis. | 这很有趣 就像打网球 |
[09:37] | With monsters. | 但是用怪物打 |
[09:40] | But this — Let this one go. | 但这次…放手吧 |
[09:43] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[09:46] | Or I go all-powerful. | 否则我施展神力 |
[09:48] | Maybe not on you. | 或许不是对你 |
[09:51] | Not right away. | 至少不是马上 |
[09:53] | But, let’s see, there’s… | 我们数数 还有 |
[09:56] | Jody, Donna, Eileen. | 乔迪 唐娜 艾琳 |
[10:01] | Pretty much everybody on your speed dial. | 你们快速拨号上的每个人 |
[10:04] | So drop it. | 放手吧 |
[10:06] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[10:17] | Well, the bunker’s warding is intact, | 地堡的符文没问题 |
[10:19] | but it clearly doesn’t withstand God. | 但显然它不能抵御上帝 |
[10:22] | How much do you think he heard? | 你觉得他听到了多少 |
[10:24] | He heard enough. | 够多了 |
[10:27] | So… do we…drop it? | 那我们 放手吗 |
[10:33] | Donnie, I think it might be safer | 多纳 我觉得你还是 |
[10:34] | if you went on home. | 回家更安全些 |
[10:35] | Really? I have to leave? | 是吗 我要走了吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, that’s too bad. I’ll, uh — | 那真遗憾 我… |
[10:39] | I’ll just get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:47] | Like hell we’re dropping this. | 我们绝不放弃 |
[10:50] | Donna, Jody — They’re not safe. | 唐娜 乔迪 她们会有危险的 |
[10:53] | They’ll never be safe. | 她们永远都有危险 |
[10:55] | As long as Chuck is out there, it’s only a matter of time — | 只要恰克还在 那迟早… |
[10:57] | Before he rounds them up and offshem. | 他会把她们抓起来 杀掉 |
[10:58] | Just to watch us suffer. | 就为了看我们难受 |
[11:00] | The only way to keep them safe — | 想保护她们的唯一办法 |
[11:01] | to keep everyone safe — is to take Chuck down. | 保护大家的唯一办法 就是干掉恰克 |
[11:04] | Which is exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就要那么做 |
[11:07] | Are we seriously – talking about going to hell | 我们真要下地狱 |
[11:10] | to try to speak to Michael? | 找米迦勒谈吗 |
[11:11] | Michael, who is in the Cage, and insane? | 笼子里那个疯子米迦勒 |
[11:15] | Yeah, and who told us that? | 这是谁说的 |
[11:16] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[11:18] | And Chuck. | 和恰克 |
[11:19] | Now, I trust them as far as I can throw them. | 我可不怎么信任他们 |
[11:21] | But, Cass, if you wanna stay here, | 但小卡 如果你想留下 |
[11:23] | why don’t you stay here? | 你就留下吧 |
[11:59] | Here. Allow me. | 来 我给你治好吧 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Well, I think we’re done. | 应该行了 |
[12:12] | It’s exactly the spell Rowena used. | 这就是罗威娜用的咒语 |
[12:14] | Just…without Rowena. | 只是 没有罗威娜来施了 |
[12:18] | Alright, let’s do ‘er. | 好 我们来吧 |
[12:20] | “Initium ad inferna… | [咒语] |
[12:24] | permittatur.” | [咒语] |
[12:55] | Now where? | 现在往哪走 |
[12:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[13:14] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[13:21] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[13:23] | Look, we’re not looking for trouble, okay? | 我们没想找麻烦 |
[13:25] | We just wanna talk — | 我们只想找… |
[13:44] | Are any of us winning?! | 谁占上风了吗 |
[14:05] | Stop! | 停手 |
[14:23] | Hello, boys. | 小伙子们好啊 |
[14:28] | You did say you wanted to see the one in charge? | 你们说想见管事的 |
[14:32] | Rowena, we thought you were dead. | 罗威娜 我们以为你死了 |
[14:34] | Oh, I am, dear. Pretty much everyone here is. | 我是死了 亲爱的 这里的人基本都死了 |
[14:37] | When I closed the fissure, it did cost me my life, | 我关闭裂缝时 的确牺牲了性命 |
[14:40] | and my soul went to hell. | 我的灵魂下了地狱 |
[14:42] | Big surprise. | 意外吗 |
[14:45] | And the demons just… handed you the throne? | 那恶魔就把王位交给你了 |
[14:48] | No one hands you anything, darlin’. | 没人会交给你什么 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | I took it. | 是我夺的 |
[14:55] | So, why are you here? | 你们来干什么 |
[14:59] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[15:02] | He back, and he’s outta control, | 他回来了 而且失控了 |
[15:03] | and we need to rein him in. | 我们得控制他 |
[15:05] | You want to rein in God. | 你们想控制上帝 |
[15:07] | We think there’s a way. | 我们认为可能有办法 |
[15:11] | Listen, we just need to speak to Michael. | 我们得跟米迦勒谈谈 |
[15:12] | Michael, the out-of-his-head archangel? | 米迦勒 那个疯子大天使吗 |
[15:17] | This just gets better. | 真是越来越妙了 |
[15:22] | Well, anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 反正 无所谓了 |
[15:24] | What? | 什么 |
[15:25] | He won’t be in the Cage. | 他不会在笼子里的 |
[15:28] | Every door here was flung wide | 恰克撕开裂缝时 |
[15:29] | when Chuck opened the fissure. | 所有门都打开了 |
[15:31] | Your archangel could be anywhere in hell, | 你们的大天使可能在地狱里的任何地方 |
[15:34] | or out of hell, for that matter. | 也可能离开了地狱 |
[15:37] | Rowena, we’re running outta time, okay? | 罗威娜 我们要没时间了 |
[15:38] | We need Michael yesterday. | 我们急需找到米迦勒 |
[15:46] | Did you not hear the man? | 你们没听到吗 |
[15:51] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[16:16] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[16:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:20] | I didn’t know if you’d pick up. | 我不知道你会不会接 |
[16:21] | People are saying you’re… | 大家说你… |
[16:23] | Dead? | 死了吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Didn’t take. | 没死成 |
[16:29] | Clearly. | 显然是的 |
[16:31] | Anyway, do you remember — | 总之 你记得吗 |
[16:33] | I’m Sue…Barrish. | 我是苏·巴里什 |
[16:35] | We worked that ghoul case. | 我们一起办过那件食尸鬼案 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:38] | I’m, uh, following this vamp’s nest. | 我在追踪一个吸血鬼巢穴 |
[16:40] | They’re migrating, looking for decent feeding grounds, | 他们在迁移 想找好觅食区 |
[16:42] | and, well, when they get stopped, | 等他们停下脚步 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna need help cleaning them out. | 我会需要人帮忙干掉他们 |
[16:47] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪 |
[16:49] | Moving down I-80, towards Omaha. | 沿I80公路走 往奥马哈方向去 |
[16:52] | I’m close to there. | 我离那里挺近的 |
[16:55] | So…you’re in? | 那么你来吗 |
[17:01] | I’m kinda in the middle of something. | 我正在忙呢 |
[17:03] | But if I’m free… | 但如果我有空… |
[17:05] | Cool! Uh, I’ll call you. | 好啊 那我联系你 |
[17:29] | Rowena, I… | 罗威娜 |
[17:30] | Samuel, please. | 萨穆埃尔 得了 |
[17:32] | You killing me – was one of the best things | 你杀我 是我遇到的 |
[17:35] | that ever happened. | 最好的事之一了 |
[17:36] | Yes, there are things I miss about being alive. | 是的 我是怀念活着的一些事 |
[17:40] | Flesh-on-flesh sex. | 肉体性爱 |
[17:43] | Amazon doesn’t deliver here…yet. | 亚马逊暂时还不送货到这里 |
[17:47] | But, lads, I’m queen. | 但是 伙计们 我是女王 |
[17:52] | My subjects revere me. | 我的臣民敬畏我 |
[17:54] | Well, fear me, which is better. | 是惧怕我 这更好 |
[17:57] | I should have died a long time ago. | 我早该死了 |
[18:01] | Samuel, be a dear. | 萨穆埃尔 帮帮忙 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:20] | What am I picking up from you two? | 你俩是怎么回事 |
[18:22] | A wee tiff? | 拌嘴了吗 |
[18:24] | Tell your Auntie Rowena. | 跟罗威娜阿姨说说 |
[18:27] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 别操心了 |
[18:28] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:30] | Boys? Fix it. | 孩子们 解决问题 |
[18:32] | I don’t have many regrets, but the few I do still haunt me. | 我没多少遗憾 都我有的遗憾仍令我困扰 |
[18:37] | Making Napoleon so short was just bitchy. | 把拿破仑变得那么矮太贱了 |
[18:41] | Telling Mick Jagger he had no future when I dumped him. | 甩掉米克·贾格尔时 说他没前途 |
[18:43] | And, well, everything with dear Fergus. | 还有跟亲爱的费格斯有关的一切 |
[18:50] | Then one day, you die, you go to hell, | 然后有一天 你死了 你下地狱 |
[18:53] | they make you queen, and… | 你当上女王 |
[18:57] | you can’t make it right. | 你就无法弥补了 |
[19:02] | So fix it! | 所以现在解决 |
[19:11] | Thank you, my dove. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:13] | Milady. | 女王 |
[19:16] | Aye? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | Michael — he’s… | 米迦勒 他… |
[19:21] | nowhere to be found. | 找不到人 |
[19:24] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[19:42] | You know that stuff will kill you, right? | 你知道那东西会害死你吧 |
[19:44] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[19:46] | Michael, I haven’t – seen a burger in 10 years. | 米迦勒 我都十年没见过汉堡了 |
[19:56] | Go for it, kid. | 吃吧 孩子 |
[19:59] | You know, I know I don’t need to eat. | 我知道我不需要吃东西 |
[20:03] | It just tastes so damn good. | 但味道太好了 |
[20:06] | I wouldn’t know. | 我就不知道了 |
[20:08] | I don’t know much about any of this. | 我对这一切都不怎么了解 |
[20:12] | You’ll be my guide. | 你来做我的向导吧 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[20:24] | So, what about you? | 你呢 |
[20:26] | You gonna go back to heaven? | 你打算回天堂吗 |
[20:28] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:30] | My brothers are dead. | 我的兄弟们都死了 |
[20:32] | My father never returned. | 我父亲再没回来 |
[20:34] | In so many ways, I’m alone. | 在很多层面上 我是孤身一人 |
[20:38] | Yeah. Same here. | 嗯 我也是 |
[20:40] | It’s not like I have family waiting to see me. | 我也没有等着见我的家人 |
[20:43] | You have the Winchesters, your brothers. | 你有温家兄弟 你的哥哥们 |
[20:48] | I met them once. | 我只见过他们一次 |
[20:50] | And they let me rot in hell. | 而他们任我在地狱里腐烂 |
[20:53] | Family. | 家人啊 |
[20:56] | Family sucks. | 家人最糟了 |
[21:00] | Donnie, hey. How you doing, pal? | 多纳 伙计 你还好吗 |
[21:03] | Listen, uh, we got ourselves a little situation here. | 听着 我们这里有点情况 |
[21:05] | I thought I was off the case. | 我以为我不用办案了 |
[21:07] | Off the case? No, come on, pal. | 不用办案 怎么会 伙计 |
[21:08] | You’re part of the team. | 你可是团队的一员 |
[21:10] | Gratifying. | 太好了 |
[21:12] | Listen, have you, uh, sensed anything lately? | 你近来感应到什么了吗 |
[21:14] | Uh, like…? | 什么事 |
[21:16] | Like a-a surge of power? | 比如 一股能量涌 |
[21:18] | But not — not God-like. But almost God-like. | 不像是上帝 但接近上帝 |
[21:21] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 没有 好像没有 |
[21:24] | Okay, well, we’ve kind of got ourselves an emergency here, | 好吧 我们现在有个紧急情况 |
[21:26] | so, uh, if anything tickles your brain, you let us know. | 如果你脑子里有什么扰动 就告诉我们 |
[21:29] | – Tickles my — – Gotta go. | -扰动… -得挂了 |
[21:35] | Well, Donnie’s got zip. | 多纳没感应 |
[21:37] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:41] | Nothing that screams “Archangel.” | 没什么看着像”大天使”的消息 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:49] | Eileen did good, right? | 艾琳做得不错 是吧 |
[21:51] | Getting us back from hell. | 帮我们从地狱回来 |
[21:53] | She doing okay? | 她还好吧 |
[21:55] | Yeah. I guess. | 应该还好吧 |
[21:57] | You guess? | 应该吗 |
[21:59] | If she needs something from me, she’ll tell me. | 如果她需要我做什么 她会说的 |
[22:01] | We have an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[22:02] | You have an agreement? | 你们说好了 |
[22:05] | That’s adorable. | 好可爱 |
[22:08] | Look, man, I didn’t want to say anything, okay, | 我本不想说什么的 |
[22:10] | ’cause I was kind of in — in a bad place, | 因为我…之前状态不太好 |
[22:12] | and, uh, yeah, I didn’t want to jinx it or whatever, | 我不想触霉头什么的 |
[22:15] | but, you know, I tried the family thing, right? | 但 我试过安家 |
[22:20] | Yeah, me too. | 我也试过 |
[22:22] | And that’s not for us. | 那不适合我们 |
[22:24] | No, not really. | 的确 |
[22:26] | But I’m just saying if it was to work, | 但我是说 如果想要成功 |
[22:30] | Eileen, you know, she gets it. | 艾琳 她是理解的 |
[22:33] | She gets us. She gets the life. | 她理解我们 理解这种生活 |
[22:35] | She’s hot. | 她还挺性感 |
[22:38] | Dean. I mean, I’m not even — | 迪恩 我都不… |
[22:41] | Look, all I’m saying is you — you could do worse, okay? | 我就是想说 她不差了 |
[22:47] | And she could certainly do better. | 而且她绝对能找更好的 |
[22:50] | Like, so much better. | 好得多的 |
[22:54] | I’m happy for you, Sammy. | 我为你开心 萨姆 |
[23:10] | Maybe I should pick up some kinda little job. | 或许我该找份小工作 |
[23:13] | A little job? | 小工作 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:17] | Yeah, I mean, these are the same clothes we went to hell in. | 这是我们下地狱时穿的那身衣服 |
[23:19] | We’re gonna have expenses, right? | 我们会有开销的 是吧 |
[23:21] | And whatever change I had, I spent on food, | 我身上的一点零钱 被我用来买吃的了 |
[23:23] | so, it’s not like I can go back to college. | 我又不能回去上大学 |
[23:25] | Not with an archangel inside of me. | 我脑子里还有个大天使呢 |
[23:29] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 米迦勒 |
[23:32] | Lilith. | 莉莉丝 |
[23:34] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[23:35] | Was. | 之前死了 |
[23:36] | Now I’m back, baby. | 但我现在回来了 亲爱的 |
[23:41] | And I’ve been sent to fetch you. | 我被派来接你了 |
[23:43] | I’m not accustomed to being fetched. | 我可不喜欢被人接 |
[23:45] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[23:47] | You have to ask? | 你还得问吗 |
[23:49] | Your daddy. | 你爸爸啊 |
[23:52] | God. | 上帝 |
[23:54] | Yeah. He’d like a word. | 是啊 他有话跟你说 |
[23:57] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[23:58] | Really not. | 真不是 |
[23:59] | Then why would he send you, | 那他为什么要派你来 |
[24:01] | a demon, a speck of infernal bile? | 一个恶魔 地狱来的恶心玩意 |
[24:06] | One, ouch. | 一 扎心哦 |
[24:08] | Two, maybe because – we worked together before. | 二 或许因为我们之前合作过 |
[24:11] | Remember? Setting off the Apocalypse? | 记得吗 触发天启那事 |
[24:13] | To try and bring God back. | 那是为了让上帝回来 |
[24:14] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:15] | Didn’t work then, but then he came back on his own. | 当时没成功 但他还是自己回来了 |
[24:18] | So, win? | 所以 算胜利吗 |
[24:24] | If that’s true — | 如果这是真的… |
[24:26] | if — he can come talk to me himself. | 如果的话 那他自己来跟我说好了 |
[24:30] | Yeah, except | 是啊 但是 |
[24:32] | I’m not supposed to leave without you. | 我必须得带走你才行 |
[24:34] | Get out. | 滚 |
[24:35] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[24:40] | I can’t fail him. | 我不能让他失望 |
[25:10] | Remember nothing. | 记忆消除 |
[25:26] | Yo, Donnie? | 多纳 |
[25:26] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪了 |
[25:28] | – Really? – I think he’s in — Whoa! | -是吗 -我觉得他… |
[25:30] | There! | 那里 |
[25:31] | No, there! | 不 那里 |
[25:33] | No, there! There! | 不 那里 那里 |
[25:34] | Damn it, Donnie! | 该死 多纳 |
[25:35] | He’s hurtling all over, Dean. | 他在到处跑 迪恩 |
[25:38] | There! | 那里 |
[25:40] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[25:41] | He stopped. | 他停下了 |
[25:43] | He seems to be staying put. | 他似乎不动了 |
[25:45] | Okay, where? | 好 哪里 |
[25:46] | Cairo. Egypt. | 埃及 开罗 |
[25:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:51] | I need Bourbon. | 我需要波本酒 |
[25:58] | Alright, well, good news is we know where he is. | 好 好消息是 我们知道他在哪了 |
[26:02] | Bad news is we can’t get to him in time. | 坏消息是 我们赶不及找到他 |
[26:04] | Not before he moves again. | 我们还没到他就会又跑掉 |
[26:07] | Then we bring him to us. | 那我们让他来我们这里 |
[26:12] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[26:15] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[26:21] | This is Castiel. | 我是卡西迪奥 |
[26:25] | We didn’t know each other very well, | 我们不是很熟 |
[26:27] | and our last meeting was…unpleasant. | 而且我们上次见面时很不愉快 |
[26:32] | But I know you have been through | 但我知道你这些年 |
[26:35] | a terrible ordeal for many years. | 经历了可怕的折磨 |
[26:40] | You’ve been beyond the reach of heaven. | 你一直触不到天堂 |
[26:45] | Been beyond the reach of Earth. | 也触不到人间 |
[26:49] | Much has changed with both. | 这两者都变化很大 |
[26:54] | Heaven is not what it was. | 天堂不如以往了 |
[26:58] | And your father — your father is certainly not who you knew. | 你父亲 更不是你记忆里的那个人 |
[27:06] | Michael, there’s a battle raging, and you are a warrior, | 米迦勒 现在有场战争 而你是战士 |
[27:09] | but you must know the nature of this fight. | 但你必须清楚这场战争的真相 |
[27:13] | I’m not your enemy anymore. | 我不是你的敌人了 |
[27:16] | Now we all have the same enemy. | 我们现在有了共同的敌人 |
[27:20] | God Himself. | 上帝 |
[27:34] | Michael? | 米迦勒 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[27:49] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[27:51] | You called “ass-butt” and set me on fire. | 你喊我”混球” 然后把我点着了 |
[27:55] | And then you helped send me to hell. | 然后你还帮忙把我送下了地狱 |
[27:58] | I did. | 是的 |
[28:01] | And now what? | 现在呢 |
[28:03] | You’ve come to tell me that God, my father, | 你来告诉我 上帝 我父亲 |
[28:05] | creator of all things, is my enemy? | 造物主 是我的敌人吗 |
[28:09] | Or maybe you just came to beg forgiveness. | 或许你只是来求饶的 |
[28:14] | Oh, I didn’t come to beg. | 我不是来求什么的 |
[28:46] | Castiel, what have you done? | 卡西迪奥 你做了什么 |
[28:55] | Even for you — especially for you, this is stupid. | 就算是你 尤其是你 这也太蠢了 |
[29:00] | Good to see you, too…Mike. | 见到你也很高兴 米迦 |
[29:05] | Sam. You look well. | 萨姆 你看上去不错 |
[29:07] | Last time I saw you in the Cage… | 我上次在笼子里见你时 |
[29:09] | Yeah, it doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓了 |
[29:13] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[29:14] | – God — – I’ve heard. | -上帝 -我听说了 |
[29:16] | Repeatedly. | 还不止一次 |
[29:19] | Well, then you’re aware that — | 那你就知道… |
[29:19] | I’m not aware of anything. | 我才不知道什么 |
[29:22] | You’re asking me to trust you — you, who doomed me, | 你们想要我信任你们 你害了我 |
[29:25] | you, who let Lucifer walk free | 而你放走了路西法 |
[29:28] | while your own brother sat in hell. | 任你的亲弟弟留在地狱里 |
[29:32] | Doing what we do, | 我们做这行 |
[29:34] | we’ve had to get used to losing people. | 必须习惯失去亲友 |
[29:36] | Probably too used to it. | 可能太习惯了 |
[29:40] | With Adam, we said goodbye because we thought we had to. | 我们对亚当道了别 因为我们以为没别的办法 |
[29:47] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[29:49] | Well, don’t tell me. | 别跟我说 |
[29:52] | Tell him. | 跟他说 |
[30:01] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[30:05] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[30:09] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[30:13] | Wait, Mic– Michael lets you…talk? | 等等 米迦勒允许你说话吗 |
[30:17] | I mean, he lets you be? | 他允许你存在吗 |
[30:20] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[30:21] | In the Cage, we came to an agreement. | 在笼子里 我们达成了一致 |
[30:23] | We only had each other. | 我们只有彼此嘛 |
[30:29] | Adam, look, | 亚当 听着 |
[30:32] | I know we bailed on you, okay, | 我知道我们抛弃了你 |
[30:34] | and there is nothing that we can say to fix that. | 我们说什么 都无法弥补了 |
[30:39] | How about, uh… | 不如说 |
[30:42] | “I’m sorry”? | “对不起” |
[30:48] | Enough. | 够了 |
[30:51] | Why am I here? | 找我来干什么 |
[30:56] | Michael, we needed to speak with you | 米迦勒 我们得找你谈 |
[30:58] | because God is back. | 因为上帝回来了 |
[31:01] | You didn’t think the Cage just opened on its own, did you? | 你不会以为笼子是自己打开的吧 |
[31:03] | If my father is back, he will usher in Paradise. | 如果我父亲回来了 他会带来天堂的 |
[31:09] | No, he won’t. | 不会的 |
[31:11] | Because Paradise is boring, and your dad — | 因为天堂太无聊 而你爸 |
[31:14] | he’s just looking to be entertained. | 他只想找乐子 |
[31:17] | Which means we’re his puppets. | 我们就是他的木偶 |
[31:19] | All of us, especially you. | 我们都是 尤其是你 |
[31:25] | I won’t hear this. | 我不想再听了 |
[31:27] | You’re lying. | 你们在撒谎 |
[31:28] | I don’t know what your agenda is, but you’re lying. | 我不知道你们想干什么 但你们在撒谎 |
[31:33] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[31:43] | It’s Adam. | 是亚当 |
[31:46] | I’d give it a rest. | 还是省省吧 |
[31:48] | He’s not listening. | 他没在听了 |
[31:53] | So, I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[31:55] | Maybe they’re not lying. | 或许他们没撒谎 |
[31:59] | H-Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[32:00] | Sam and Dean try to be on the right side of things. | 萨姆和迪恩努力想做正确的事 |
[32:03] | They actually do. | 这是真的 |
[32:05] | They tried to talk me out of taking you on, | 比如说 他们曾劝我别接受你附身的 |
[32:07] | for example, out of all of this. | 别掺和这一切 |
[32:09] | So, you forgive them? | 你原谅他们了吗 |
[32:10] | Oh, hell, no. No. | 当然没有 |
[32:12] | But that’s not what this is about. It’s — | 但重点不是那个 |
[32:15] | Look, if they tell you something’s off with God, | 如果他们告诉你上帝不对劲 |
[32:18] | it’s because they believe it’s true. | 那是因为他们真这么认为 |
[32:20] | And if they believe it, it probably is true. | 如果他们这么认为 那八成是真的 |
[32:28] | You and I have been together for years. | 你和我一起相处了很多年 |
[32:32] | My father and I have been together for eternity. | 但我父亲和我一起相处的时间久得多 |
[32:35] | I exist because he willed it. | 我的存在也是因为他的意愿 |
[32:37] | So he’s having a mid-eternity crisis. | 那他就是出现上帝版的中年危机了 |
[32:41] | Or — Or, maybe you don’t know your dad | 或者 你不如你想的 |
[32:44] | as well as you think you do. | 那么了解你爸 |
[32:51] | The point is parents keep secrets, right? | 重点是 父母是有秘密的 |
[32:57] | Does it hurt to ask the question? | 问问有什么关系吗 |
[32:59] | Yes! | 有 |
[33:01] | It would. | 有关系 |
[33:03] | It would mean that I doubt him. | 那就表示我怀疑他 |
[33:05] | The good son, the favorite, doubts his father. | 好儿子 宠儿 怀疑他父亲 |
[33:08] | You still care about that? | 你还在乎那个吗 |
[33:11] | After he left you in the Cage? | 他就把你丢在笼子里 |
[33:16] | The vamps have stopped moving just outside Omaha. | 吸血鬼在奥马哈外停下了 |
[33:18] | They’ll start setting up a nest. | 他们要开始建立巢穴了 |
[33:19] | We need to move on them before they get their defenses in place. | 我们得在他们建立好防御系统前行动 |
[33:23] | Can you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[33:25] | I… | 我… |
[33:26] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[33:27] | Do you have to ask for permission? | 你还得请求准许吗 |
[33:32] | Send me the directions. | 把怎么走发给我 |
[33:35] | I just texted them to you. | 我刚发短信给你了 |
[33:40] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[33:50] | I was talking to a friend. | 我刚刚在跟个朋友聊天 |
[33:51] | She’s working a vamp case. | 她在查一群吸血鬼 |
[33:54] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[33:55] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[34:06] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[34:10] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[34:12] | I’ll spare you the effort. | 你就别费力了 |
[34:13] | I’m not gonna betray my father and everything I’ve believed in. | 我不会背叛我父亲和我信仰的一切 |
[34:18] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[34:20] | You know, he betrayed you. | 他背叛了你 |
[34:23] | You know, Michael, | 米迦勒 |
[34:25] | I never really liked you. | 我从来就不喜欢你 |
[34:27] | Even when I was just another angel, | 即便我只是个普通天使时 |
[34:28] | I thought you were too haughty, too… | 我就觉得你太傲慢了 |
[34:32] | To paraphrase a friend, | 用个朋友的话说 |
[34:35] | you had an entire oak tree shoved up your ass. | 你简直不是一般的高傲 |
[34:40] | But now? | 但现在呢 |
[34:41] | I’m looking at you, and I… | 我看着你 |
[34:44] | I just pity you. | 我只是可怜你 |
[34:46] | Because you were never God’s favorite. | 因为你从来不是上帝的宠儿 |
[34:50] | You were just – a little part of his story, | 你只是他故事的一小部分 |
[34:53] | a tiny part of his story. | 很小的一部分 |
[34:56] | You weren’t even a star. | 你都不是主角 |
[34:58] | At least Lucifer knew that God can’t be trusted. | 至少路西法还知道上帝不值得信任 |
[35:06] | But I guess he was always the smart one. | 但毕竟他才一直是聪明的那个 |
[35:27] | See the truth for yourself. | 自己看真相吧 |
[35:30] | I’m a writer. Lying’s kinda what we do. | 我是个作家 撒谎是我们的天职 |
[35:33] | Of all the Sams and Deans in all the multiverse, | 在所有多元宇宙的萨姆和迪恩里 |
[35:35] | you’re my favorite show. | 你们是我最喜欢的 |
[35:37] | And you were right. I am a monster. | 你是对的 我是个怪物 |
[35:40] | Wait, you’re enjoying this. | 等等 你看得很开心啊 |
[35:43] | This isn’t how the the story’s supposed to end! | 故事的结局不该是这样的 |
[35:44] | – The story? – Wait, what are you saying? | -故事 -等等 你说什么呢 |
[35:46] | He’s saying he’s been playing us. | 他是说 他在耍我们 |
[35:48] | This whole time. Everything. | 一直都是 一切 |
[35:50] | This is all you because you wrote it all, right? | 都是你 都是你写的 是吧 |
[35:53] | Because we’re your favorite show? | 因为我们是你最喜欢的剧吗 |
[35:54] | Because we’re part of your story? | 因为我们属于你的故事吗 |
[35:56] | The Apocalypse, with Lucifer and Michael, | 天启 路西法 米迦勒 |
[35:58] | you knew everything that was going on. | 你清楚发生的一切 |
[36:00] | Why didn’t you just snap your fingers and end it?! | 为什么你不弹个指响 了结一切 |
[36:04] | Fine! That’s the way you want it?! | 好吧 你想这样吗 |
[36:06] | Story’s over. | 故事结束 |
[36:08] | Welcome to the end. | 欢迎来到结局 |
[36:33] | Maybe you went too far. | 或许你做过头了 |
[36:37] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:41] | I mean, he’s been in lockdown for quite a while, you know? | 他在里面关了很久了 |
[36:42] | Maybe you just, uh, | 或许你… |
[36:45] | went too fast. | 操之过急了 |
[36:51] | What’s he doing now? | 他在干什么呢 |
[36:55] | No idea. He was very distraught. | 不知道 他很心烦意乱 |
[36:59] | Yeah, but what exactly did he say? | 但他具体说了什么 |
[37:03] | “Leave. Get out. I want you dead.” | “滚 出去 你去死吧” |
[37:06] | We didn’t bond. | 我们没联络感情 |
[37:14] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[37:15] | Eileen hit a snag with a case. | 艾琳的一个案子遇到了点麻烦 |
[37:18] | So, he won’t be gone long. | 他很快就会回来的 |
[37:29] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[37:38] | God lied tme. | 上帝骗了我 |
[37:41] | I gave everything for him. | 我把一切都献给了他 |
[37:43] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[37:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:46] | I’m not even the only Michael. | 我甚至不是唯一的米迦勒 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:27] | She said she saw vampires here? | 她说她在这里见到了吸血鬼吗 |
[38:32] | It looks empty. | 好像没人 |
[38:34] | Look again. | 再看看 |
[38:38] | Sue. You’re okay. | 苏 你没事 |
[38:42] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:45] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[38:49] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[38:56] | So, yes, I will help you. | 好 我帮你们 |
[39:01] | What was done in the darkness can be done to God, | 黑暗的遭遇 也能在上帝身上重演 |
[39:03] | if he’s as weak as you say. | 如果他真如你们说的那么虚弱 |
[39:05] | And I know how. | 我知道怎么做 |
[39:14] | That’s the spell. | 就是那个咒语 |
[39:20] | And the ingredients? | 原料呢 |
[39:21] | Myrrh, cassia, rockrose. | 没药 桂皮 岩蔷薇 |
[39:24] | We’ve got that. | 那我们都有 |
[39:26] | And, to bind the spell together, | 为了凝固咒语 |
[39:29] | the nectar from a Leviathan blossom. | 需要利维坦花的琼浆 |
[39:32] | A Leviathan blossom? | 利维坦花 |
[39:33] | What is that, like a flower? | 是一种花吗 |
[39:35] | A flower that only grows in one place. | 只有一个地方有的花 |
[39:39] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[39:46] | That’s the door. | 那是通向那里的门 |
[39:48] | It’ll remain open for 12 hours. | 能开启12小时 |
[39:52] | Now, if you’ll please… | 麻烦了 |
[40:08] | You coming with us? | 你也来吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 不 |
[40:14] | Before you go… | 你走前 |
[40:18] | can I talk to him? | 我能跟他说句话吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[40:37] | Adam, I want you to know… | 亚当 我想告诉你 |
[40:43] | we are sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[40:47] | What happened to you… | 你遭遇的事 |
[40:51] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[40:55] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不该遭受这些 |
[41:03] | Since when do we get what we deserve? | 该不该的什么时候有关系了 |
[41:11] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |