时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | God is back. | 上帝回来了 |
[00:06] | Jack’s gone. | 杰克死了 |
[00:07] | Welcome to The End. | 欢迎来到结局 |
[00:13] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:14] | That’s not Jack. That’s a demon. | 那不是杰克 那是个恶魔 |
[00:18] | You’re not complete. You need me. | 你不完整了 你需要我 |
[00:31] | When I shot Chuck, the bullet wasn’t a bullet. | 我枪击恰克时 那子弹不是子弹 |
[00:34] | It w– it was a piece of me. | 而是我的一部分 |
[00:35] | I feel like I was in his head. I saw his memories. | 我就在他脑子里 我看到了他的记忆 |
[00:42] | We just need to speak to Michael. | 我们得跟米迦勒谈谈 |
[00:44] | The out-of-his-head archangel? | 那个疯子大天使吗 |
[00:48] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[00:49] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[00:50] | Eileen hit a snag with a case. | 艾琳的一个案子遇到了点麻烦 |
[00:52] | – Hi, Sam. – I will help you. | -萨姆 -我帮你们 |
[00:53] | What was done in the darkness can be done to God. | 黑暗的遭遇 也能在上帝身上重演 |
[00:56] | That’s the spell. To bind the spell together, | 就是那个咒语 为了凝固咒语 |
[00:58] | the nectar from a Leviathan blossom. | 需要利维坦花的琼浆 |
[01:00] | What is that, like a flower? | 是一种花吗 |
[01:01] | A flower that only grows in one place. | 只有一个地方有的花 |
[01:03] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[01:04] | That’s the door. ?It’ll remain open for 12 hours. | 那是通向那里的门 能开启12小时 |
[01:29] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:39] | It’s not your fault, Eileen. | 不怪你 艾琳 |
[01:42] | Is it? | 是吧 |
[01:44] | What are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[01:46] | Same thing I’ve been doing for weeks — | 我几周来一直在做的事 |
[01:49] | helping, helping you to the bunker, | 帮你 帮你到地堡 |
[01:52] | to Sam… | 帮你到萨姆身边 |
[01:54] | to romance. | 帮你们产生恋情 |
[01:56] | It was easy, really, just a nudge here, | 真的很简单 这里帮帮忙 |
[01:59] | a conveniently placed spell there. | 那里刚好丢个咒语 |
[02:10] | Wait. That was you? | 等等 那是你吗 |
[02:11] | Uh, it wasn’t all me, Sam. | 也不都靠我 萨姆 |
[02:12] | I just gave you half the spell. | 我只给了你半个咒语 |
[02:14] | You did the rest all on your own… | 剩下是你自己研究的 |
[02:16] | which I knew you would… | 我就知道你能做到 |
[02:20] | …because you’re such a good guy. | 因为你是个大好人 |
[02:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:22] | I couldn’t see you. | 我看不到你 |
[02:24] | I needed eyes and ears on the inside. | 我需要在内部有耳目 |
[02:27] | Well, eyes, anyway. | 至少要有目 |
[02:31] | Screw you. | 去你妈 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:35] | You know, I hate missing my favorite show. | 我讨厌错过我最喜欢的节目 |
[02:39] | So I was right. | 我是对的 |
[02:42] | You’re weak. | 你很虚弱 |
[02:43] | Well, I wouldn’t say “weak,” exactly. | 我倒不会说是”虚弱” |
[02:45] | I mean, I piñata’d Hell. | 我把地狱都干爆了 |
[02:48] | But, yeah, you figured it out — | 但没错 你猜到了 |
[02:50] | we’re connected by these wounds. | 这两个伤口将我们联系了起来 |
[02:53] | Which — annoying, right? | 这真烦人 是吧 |
[02:57] | And as long as we are, I’m stuck in this world. | 只要我们连接着 我就被困在了这个世界里 |
[03:02] | But you know what they say… | 但你知道人们怎么说 |
[03:09] | …all good things must come to an end. | 天下没有不散的筵席 |
[03:24] | Come on, Sam! | 拜托 萨姆 |
[03:25] | This is Sam. Leave me a message. | 我是萨姆 请留言 |
[03:27] | Have you tried Eileen? | 你试试过艾琳吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Same thing — no answer. | 一样的 没人接 |
[03:31] | Well, maybe they just have their hands full with her case. | 或许他们就是在忙她的案子 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Or they’re in trouble. | 或是他们有麻烦了 |
[03:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:40] | Our wounds aren’t healing properly. | 我们的伤口没有好好愈合 |
[03:42] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[03:43] | It’s as if there’s something festering inside of you, | 就好像你里面有什么东西在溃烂 |
[03:47] | something that won’t let go. | 有什么东西不肯放手 |
[03:50] | Now, I can’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[03:53] | I can’t snap it away. | 我也不能把它变没 |
[03:56] | But I know it’s there. | 但我知道它在 |
[03:58] | So, what, are you gonna just cut it out? | 怎么 你打算就把它割出来吗 |
[04:00] | Hey, good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:03] | Eileen, where the hell are you? | 艾琳 你在哪呢 |
[04:04] | – You’re so helpful, Sam. Now sit still. – Eileen? | -你真帮大忙了 萨姆 坐好别动 -艾琳 |
[04:06] | I don’t really know what I’m looking for here, | 我也不知道我要找的是什么 |
[04:08] | so this might get messy. | 所以可能要乱翻了 |
[04:19] | I think we have an audience. | 好像有人在听 |
[04:25] | Come on, Eileen. | 拜托 艾琳 |
[04:35] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[04:38] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[04:41] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:42] | Chuck, you dick. | 恰克 你个混蛋 |
[04:43] | Bye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[04:53] | Now, where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[04:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:10] | – What are you doing? – Tracking Sam’s phone. | -你在干什么 -追踪萨姆的手机 |
[05:13] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 找到了 |
[05:16] | Milford, Nebraska, at a casino. | 内布拉斯加 米尔福德的一家赌场 |
[05:18] | What the hell is Chuck doing at a casino? | 恰克为什么要去赌场 |
[05:20] | Whatever. We need to go. | 不管了 我们快走 |
[05:22] | To Purgatory. | 去炼狱 |
[05:24] | Chuck has Sam. I’m not leaving him. | 恰克抓了萨姆 我不能丢下他 |
[05:25] | Chuck’s not gonna kill him. That’s not the ending. | 恰克不会杀了他的 那不是结局 |
[05:28] | Wh– Then he’ll torture him. | 那他会折磨他的 |
[05:30] | Dean, will you stop? | 迪恩 你站住 |
[05:31] | Just stop being so stupid. | 别那么犯蠢 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么 |
[05:35] | If we attack Chuck now, | 如果我们现在攻击恰克 |
[05:37] | we don’t have anything that can hurt him. | 我们根本没有伤得了他的武器 |
[05:40] | We get that Leviathan blossom, | 我们拿到利维坦花 |
[05:42] | complete Michael’s spell, build the Cage. | 完成米迦勒的咒语 建好笼子 |
[05:44] | That’s our chance. | 我们才有机会 |
[05:46] | That’s the way we’ll save Sam, | 我们才能救萨姆 |
[05:48] | and that’s the way we’ll save the world. | 才能拯救世界 |
[06:03] | What’s the matter, Chuck? | 怎么了 恰克 |
[06:04] | Nothing. I’m just — I’m thinking. | 没事 我就是在想 |
[06:09] | No. You’re stalling. | 不 你在拖延 |
[06:10] | What? Am not. | 什么 我没有 |
[06:13] | You are. | 你就是 |
[06:14] | No. | 没有 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:16] | You blink people out of existence. | 你能把人闪没 |
[06:20] | But when it’s time to get your hands dirty, | 但等到了需要你亲自动手的时候 |
[06:22] | you can’t do it. | 你却做不到 |
[06:23] | You just like to watch. | 你只是喜欢看 |
[06:26] | Wow, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[06:27] | That — That’s a… | 这真是… |
[06:29] | I don’t even know what to call that. | 我都不知道该怎么形容了 |
[06:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:35] | I’d call it pathetic. | 这叫可悲 |
[06:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:47] | I do like to watch. | 我是喜欢看 |
[06:49] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[07:02] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[07:04] | – No. – What are you doing to her? | -不 -你在对她做什么 |
[07:07] | Stop, please. | 住手 求你 |
[07:12] | Why didn’t I think of this first? | 我怎么一开始没想到 |
[07:13] | It’s so much more poetic. | 要诗意得多 |
[07:16] | – Eileen? – She’s still in there, Sam. | -艾琳 -她的意识还在 萨姆 |
[07:19] | This is gonna hurt her as much as it hurts you. | 她会跟你一样痛苦的 |
[07:29] | Maybe not quite as much. | 或许也不太一样 |
[07:35] | I mean, how the hell are we supposed to even know | 我们怎么能知道 |
[07:36] | what we’re looking for here? | 我们要找的是什么 |
[07:38] | You know, Michael coulda done us a solid | 米迦勒怎么不帮帮忙 |
[07:40] | and drawn us a picture. | 给我们画个图 |
[07:42] | You know, of all the time I’ve been in Purgatory, | 我们来过炼狱那么多次 |
[07:44] | I’ve never seen a bloom of any kind. | 从未见过任何样子的花 |
[07:46] | Yeah. Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[07:48] | Well, if we see it, we’ll know. | 我们看到就会知道了 |
[07:49] | It’s likely to be the only flower here. | 应该会是这里唯一的花 |
[07:53] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | Well, maybe we’ll run into Benny. | 或许我们能碰上本尼呢 |
[07:56] | He’s probably king of this place by now. | 他或许现在都当上炼狱之王了 |
[08:00] | – Okay. Let’s split up. – What? | -好吧 我们分头 -什么 |
[08:02] | You go that way. I’ll go this way. | 你走那边 我走这边 |
[08:04] | We’ll meet back at the Rift, alright? | 然后回裂缝碰头 |
[08:05] | We’ll cover more ground. We’ll better our odds. | 这样能找更多地方 几率更大 |
[08:07] | Yeah. We’ll also improve our odds | 是啊 迷路或被杀的 |
[08:09] | of getting lost or killed. | 几率也更大了 |
[08:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:35] | I know — I know it’s not you. | 我知道这不是你 |
[08:40] | It’s not working. | 没用的 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna die in this chair, Chuck. | 我会死在这把椅子上的 恰克 |
[09:03] | ‘Cause you’ll keep cutting until I bleed out, and… | 你只会继续割开我 直到我流血致死 |
[09:08] | that’s ’cause you don’t know what else to do. | 因为你不知道还能怎么办 |
[09:10] | What then, Chuck? | 然后呢 恰克 |
[09:11] | You — You — You just bring me back and try again? | 你要复活我 再试一次吗 |
[09:18] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[09:25] | Go. Go. | 走吧 走 |
[09:28] | Clean yourself up. | 去收拾下自己 |
[09:32] | How are you still like this? | 你怎么还是这样 |
[09:35] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[09:37] | This… | 这样… |
[09:39] | defiant. | 挑衅 |
[09:41] | It’s not my first time on the rack. | 我不是第一次受折磨了 |
[09:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不对 |
[09:44] | No, this is more. | 不止如此 |
[09:46] | This is… | 这是 |
[09:52] | …hope. | 希望 |
[09:58] | That’s what’s stopping me — | 那才是妨碍我的 |
[10:01] | you. | 你 |
[10:04] | You still think that Dean and Cass | 你还认为迪恩和小卡 |
[10:06] | are gonna fly through those doors | 能及时地 |
[10:07] | just in the nick of time. | 冲过那扇门 |
[10:11] | You still think that you’re the hero of this story. | 你还认为你是这故事里的英雄 |
[10:17] | You still think you can win. | 你还认为你能赢 |
[10:38] | I think we’re going around in circles. | 我觉得我们在兜圈子 |
[10:40] | We’ve seen this corpse before. | 我们见过这具尸体 |
[10:42] | No, Dean, my sense of direction is excellent. | 不 迪恩 我的方向感很好 |
[10:44] | That’s a different corpse. | 那是另一具尸体 |
[10:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:10] | It is a different corpse. | 的确是另一具尸体 |
[11:16] | We saw you following us. | 我们看到你跟踪我们了 |
[11:18] | Thought you’d never make your move. | 还以为你不会出手了 |
[11:20] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[11:21] | Well, it’s a little embarrassing saying it loud, | 说出来有点丢人 |
[11:23] | but we’re looking for a flower. | 但我们在找一只小花 |
[11:24] | A flower? | 小花 |
[11:26] | What do I look like, a florist? | 我看着像卖花的吗 |
[11:28] | Well, if you can’t help us, see this boom stick? | 如果你帮不了我们 看到我这杆枪了吗 |
[11:32] | It’s loaded with Borax-filled shells. | 里面有装了硼的弹壳 |
[11:34] | You know what Borax does to piranha-faced freaks like you? | 知道硼对你这种长了食人鱼脸的家伙有什么效力吗 |
[11:37] | I’d be happy to show you. | 我很乐意演示给你看 |
[11:39] | We don’t call it a flower. | 我们不管它叫小花 |
[11:42] | There’s a blossom. | 有种花 |
[11:43] | Grows out of the soil when we die. | 会在我们死后从土里长出来 |
[11:46] | When…Leviathan die? | 利维坦死后吗 |
[11:49] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[11:50] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[11:51] | I — Hey! | 我… |
[11:53] | The body has to rot. | 尸体得腐烂 |
[11:55] | It can take months. | 那可能需要数月 |
[11:56] | And then these blossoms bloom. | 然后这种花会开花 |
[11:59] | 10 husks, bloody red centers. | 10层壳 血红心 |
[12:03] | I know a place. Not far. | 我知道个地方 不远的 |
[12:05] | And look at that. | 看啊 |
[12:06] | Thought you weren’t a florist. | 还说你不卖花呢 |
[12:08] | Get up. | 起来 |
[12:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:17] | You know a vamp around here named Benny? | 你认识个叫本尼的吸血鬼吗 |
[12:19] | – Burly guy, Cajun? – No. | -挺粗壮 法国后裔 -不认识 |
[12:22] | Heard of him, though. | 但是听说过他 |
[12:23] | Everybody has. | 大家都听说过 |
[12:25] | The guy who got out and then came back. | 那个出去了又回来的家伙 |
[12:27] | Like an idiot. | 白痴 |
[12:28] | Pretty much. Where is he? | 差不多 他在哪 |
[12:31] | Dead. | 死了 |
[12:33] | Long time ago. | 死好久了 |
[12:34] | His own kind — they didn’t trust him, | 其他吸血鬼 不信任他 |
[12:36] | and they — ksch! — ripped him apart. | 把他撕碎了 |
[12:40] | Move. | 走 |
[12:45] | How do I put this to you, Sam? | 我怎么跟你说呢 萨姆 |
[12:48] | Your hope is… misplaced. | 你的希望是错的 |
[12:51] | Now, I’m not saying you can’t win. | 我不是说你赢不了 |
[12:54] | I mean, if you stay firm | 如果你撑住 |
[12:57] | and Dean and Cass don’t screw up their part, | 迪恩和小卡不搞砸他们的工作 |
[12:59] | with the exact right roll of the dice… | 如果一切天时地利人和 |
[13:03] | you could. | 你们能赢 |
[13:05] | But what I’m saying is… | 但我的意思是 |
[13:07] | you don’t want to. | 你不想赢的 |
[13:10] | You think you do, but you don’t. | 你觉得你想赢 但你不想的 |
[13:13] | Not if you knew. | 如果你知道就不会想了 |
[13:15] | Not if you could see what I see. | 如果你能看到我看到的就不会想了 |
[13:18] | You want to know what happens when you win? | 你想知道你们赢了会怎么样吗 |
[13:21] | Here. | 来 |
[13:22] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[13:35] | Find something? | 有发现吗 |
[13:36] | No. | 没有 |
[13:38] | That man who disappeared in Florida — | 佛罗里达州的失踪男子 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:41] | Turns out he was eaten by an alligator. | 原来他是被鳄鱼吃了 |
[13:48] | Hey, Dean, if you’re tired, why don’t you go to bed? | 迪恩 如果你累了 就去睡吧 |
[13:52] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[13:54] | I’m not tired. I’m just resting my eyes. | 我不累 就是歇歇眼睛 |
[13:56] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[14:02] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Alright, well, I say let’s call it, hmm? | 到此为止吧 |
[14:13] | Movie night? | 今晚看电影 |
[14:14] | I’ll make popcorn. | 我去做爆米花 |
[14:18] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[14:20] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[14:23] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[14:26] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[14:28] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:32] | It was just supposed to be a little nest, | 还以为只是个小巢穴的 |
[14:36] | maybe three vampires. | 就三只吸血鬼 |
[14:39] | Claire and I went in armed to the teeth, | 克莱尔和我全副武装地冲了进去 |
[14:41] | but there were more. | 但里面还有更多 |
[14:45] | So many more. | 好多 |
[14:54] | She’s dead, Sam. | 她死了 萨姆 |
[15:00] | Claire’s dead. | 克莱尔死了 |
[15:04] | No. | 不 |
[15:10] | Oh, that was just the beginning. | 那还只是开始 |
[15:13] | No. This is… | 不 这… |
[15:16] | the rest. | 是剩下的 |
[15:18] | The other side of victory. | 胜利之后 |
[15:20] | What happens next. | 接下来的故事 |
[15:22] | You just set it forward to any day or time, | 你只需要把时间往前调到某个点 |
[15:24] | and you can see it all. | 就能全看到 |
[15:27] | Nothing you show me… | 你给我看的东西… |
[15:31] | You cannot change my mind. | 你别想让我改主意 |
[15:33] | Then it doesn’t change your mind. | 那就不改 |
[15:36] | Come on, Sam. | 得了 萨姆 |
[15:39] | Don’t you want to see the future? | 你难道不想看看未来吗 |
[15:49] | Sorry about Benny. | 本尼的事很遗憾 |
[15:51] | I owed him my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[15:54] | And he sacrificed himself to get Sam out of this place. | 他为了救萨姆离开 牺牲了自己 |
[15:57] | Well, this place will bring that out in you. | 这地方能激发人的那一面 |
[15:59] | Guilt. | 愧疚 |
[16:01] | It was my fault the Leviathan got out. | 利维坦逃脱是我的错 |
[16:04] | It was my fault we were here the first time. | 我们第一次进来是我的错 |
[16:07] | I carry that guilt every day. | 我每天都怀揣那愧疚 |
[16:10] | I know you’re sorry, Cass. | 我知道你很抱歉 小卡 |
[16:12] | About Bel, about Mom. | 对贝尔 对妈妈 |
[16:15] | I was talking about Jack. | 我是说杰克 |
[16:22] | I already apologized to you. | 我已经向你道歉了 |
[16:24] | You just refused to hear it. | 你就是不肯听 |
[16:27] | Sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉我提起了 |
[16:30] | Maybe if you didn’t just up and leave us. | 或许如果你没直接走人 丢下我们 |
[16:32] | You didn’t give me a choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[16:35] | You couldn’t forgive me. | 你不肯原谅我 |
[16:37] | And you couldn’t move on. | 又无法向前看 |
[16:40] | You were too angry. | 你太愤怒了 |
[16:42] | I left, but you didn’t stop me. | 我是走了 但你没拦我 |
[17:01] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:04] | But we did everything we could. | 但我们尽力了 |
[17:08] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[17:09] | We could’ve gone in there sooner. | 我们本可早点到的 |
[17:10] | The place was crawling with wolves. | 那地方到处是狼 |
[17:14] | We had to wait. | 我们只能等 |
[17:15] | And because we waited, the victims — | 因为我们等了 那些受害人 |
[17:18] | they all died. | 他们都死了 |
[17:19] | They bled out on the floor. | 他们都在地上流血致死 |
[17:25] | Now, if Cass was still here, | 如果小卡还在 |
[17:26] | – he could’ve healed them. – Yeah, well, he’s not. | -他本可治好他们 -但他不在 |
[17:33] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[17:36] | They’re winning, Sam. | 他们要赢了 萨姆 |
[17:39] | The monsters are winning. | 怪物要赢了 |
[17:50] | It’s up this way. | 在这边 |
[17:52] | Just like I promised. | 就如我所说 |
[17:58] | Leviathan blossom. | 利维坦花 |
[18:00] | Alright, well, grab one. | 好 那拿一个 |
[18:01] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们走 |
[18:05] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[18:06] | It’s an angel trap. | 是个天使陷阱 |
[18:11] | – You tricked us. – Mother’s got beef with you. | -你骗我们 -母亲跟你有过节 |
[18:15] | Eve. | 夏娃 |
[18:16] | Killing her alphas, swallowing her Leviathan. | 杀她的始祖 吞她的利维坦 |
[18:20] | Bringing you to her should earn us a nice reward. | 把你献给她 我们肯定有赏 |
[18:22] | – What do you mean, “Us”? – Dean! | -“我们”是什么意思 -迪恩 |
[19:04] | No. | 不 |
[19:12] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[19:17] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[19:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:28] | Come on, man. We just got back. | 拜托 我们刚回来 |
[19:30] | I-If we don’t hustle, the nest’ll move on. | 如果我们不快点 那个巢穴会跑的 |
[19:35] | No, Sam. | 不 萨姆 |
[19:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[19:43] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[19:44] | What I’ve been trying to say for months. | 我几个月来一直在说 |
[19:49] | It’s time… | 是时候了 |
[19:51] | time to stand down. | 该收手了 |
[19:53] | You want to quit? | 你想放弃 |
[19:59] | What’s happened to you, Dean? | 你是怎么了 迪恩 |
[20:01] | Ever since — | 自从 |
[20:02] | Ever since what? | 自从什么 |
[20:04] | We lost pretty much everyone we’ve ever cared about? | 我们失去了几乎所有我们在乎的人 |
[20:08] | Ever since the Mark made Cass go crazy? | 自从血印让小卡疯狂 |
[20:11] | Ever since I had to bury him in a Ma’lak box? | 自从我不得不把他埋在马拉克盒里 |
[20:14] | Ever since then? | 自从那时吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. You know why? | 对 知道为什么吗 |
[20:17] | ‘Cause the monsters — they’re everywhere. | 因为怪物 他们到处都是 |
[20:19] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:21] | What we do — it’s not even Hunting anymore. | 我们现在做的事 都不叫猎魔了 |
[20:23] | It’s whack-a-mole. | 就是打地鼠 |
[20:27] | We don’t even save people. | 我们都不能救人了 |
[20:32] | Every friend we’ve ever had is either dead, | 我们的朋友 不是死了 |
[20:35] | or they got wise and they packed it in. | 就是明智地选择了收手 |
[20:41] | Jody’s still fighting, and Bobby — | 乔迪还在抗争 鲍比… |
[20:42] | Bobby has a death wish, and you know it. | 鲍比一心寻死 你很清楚 |
[20:44] | And Jody — | 乔迪 |
[20:46] | ever since what happened to Donna and the girls, | 自从唐娜和姑娘们的事 |
[20:50] | she does, too. | 她也一样 |
[20:53] | And after Eileen… | 艾琳之后… |
[20:55] | so do you. | 你也是 |
[21:01] | No. | 不 |
[21:02] | What happened to Butch and Sundance? | 说好的龙虎小霸王呢 |
[21:10] | Dean, what happened to going out swinging? | 迪恩 不是说要英勇就义吗 |
[21:17] | We lost, brother. | 我们输了 弟弟 |
[21:22] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[21:27] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[21:37] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[21:38] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[21:43] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[21:50] | This is a lie. | 这是谎言 |
[21:55] | Chuck, I know what you’re doing. | 恰克 我知道你想干什么 |
[21:59] | Chuck?! | 恰克 |
[22:01] | Enjoying the show? | 看得开心吗 |
[22:09] | You’re just showing me this so I give up, | 你给我看这个只是为了让我放弃 |
[22:11] | so I lose hope. | 让我失去失望 |
[22:13] | I’m just the messenger, Sam. | 我只是传个话 萨姆 |
[22:15] | I’m sharing my omniscience with you. | 我在跟你分享我的无所不知 |
[22:17] | No, the Dean I know… | 不 我了解的迪恩 |
[22:20] | the Dean who raised me — | 养大我的迪恩 |
[22:21] | he’d never give up, | 他绝不会放弃 |
[22:23] | no matter how bad things got. | 不管情况变得多糟 |
[22:25] | Well, he does. | 他就是放弃了 |
[22:28] | He will. | 他会放弃的 |
[22:31] | This is the truth, Sam. | 这是事实 萨姆 |
[22:33] | This is what comes next. | 这是接下来的情况 |
[22:40] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[22:56] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[23:12] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[23:17] | Cass, I hope you can hear me… | 小卡 希望你能听到 |
[23:21] | …that wherever you are, it’s not too late. | 不管你在哪 都还不迟 |
[23:30] | I should’ve stopped you. | 我该拦住你的 |
[23:36] | You’re my best friend, but I just let you go. | 你是我最好的朋友 但我就让你走了 |
[23:41] | ‘Cause it was easier than admitting I was wrong. | 因为那比承认我错了要轻松 |
[24:15] | I — Ohh. | 我… |
[24:16] | I don’t know why I get so angry. | 我不知道我为什么那么生气 |
[24:21] | I just know — I know that it’s — | 我只知道 |
[24:23] | i-it’s just always been there. | 它一直存在 |
[24:28] | And when things go bad, it just — it comes out. | 当情况变糟 它就会冒出来 |
[24:34] | And I can’t — I can’t stop it. | 我控制不住它 |
[24:37] | No matter how — how bad I want to, | 不管我多想控制住 |
[24:40] | I just can’t stop it. | 我就是控制不住 |
[24:44] | And — And I — I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[24:46] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry it took me so long — | 很抱歉我这么久才说 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry it took me till now to say it. | 很抱歉直到现在我才说 |
[25:04] | Cass, I’m — I’m so sorry. | 小卡 真抱歉 |
[25:11] | Man, I hope you can hear me. | 我真希望你能听到 |
[25:13] | I hope you can hear me. | 希望你能听到 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | I’m raiding that nest with or without you. | 不管你来不来我都要去袭击那个巢穴 |
[26:10] | Then I guess I don’t have a choice, do I? | 那看来我也没办法了 是吧 |
[26:21] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[26:38] | Oh, Dean, bad idea. | 迪恩 坏主意 |
[26:41] | You should’ve trusted your… | 你该相信你的… |
[26:44] | …gut. | 直觉的 |
[26:45] | No. It can’t end like this. | 不 不可能就这样结束 |
[26:48] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[26:50] | You’re holding the watch. | 表在你手里 |
[27:04] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[27:08] | Guess that’s as far as it goes, Sammy. | 看来只到那里了 萨姆 |
[27:12] | The end of the line. | 到最后了 |
[27:40] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:42] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[27:45] | You made it. | 你回来了 |
[27:46] | I made it? | 你还说我 |
[27:54] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:58] | They were after me, not you. | 他们要的是我 不是你 |
[27:59] | I figured it would be safest to give myself up. | 我觉得自己投降是最安全的 |
[28:02] | They take you to Eve? | 他们带你去见了夏娃吗 |
[28:03] | Yeah. We were en route. | 对 我们正往她那儿走 |
[28:06] | I waited until I… | 我一直等到… |
[28:08] | saw this. | 看到了这个 |
[28:11] | It got a little smushed. | 有点压到了 |
[28:14] | Once I had the blossom, I fought, | 我拿到花后 就拼命反抗 |
[28:16] | caught them off guard. They fought back. | 他们没防备 只能还手 |
[28:19] | I managed to get away. | 我设法逃脱了 |
[28:22] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[28:24] | You did it, Cass. | 你做到了 小卡 |
[28:26] | Well, they’re still after me. | 他们还在追我 |
[28:28] | We should hurry. | 我们快走 |
[28:30] | Okay, Cass, I need to say something. | 小卡 我有话要说 |
[28:33] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不用说 |
[28:35] | I heard your prayer. | 我听到了你的祈祷 |
[28:52] | Alright, | 好 |
[28:54] | only way in. | 唯一的入口 |
[28:56] | Let ’em come. | 让他们来吧 |
[28:57] | We’re outnumbered. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[28:58] | What else is new? | 又不是第一次了 |
[29:00] | Those bastards take us down, | 那些混蛋干掉我们 |
[29:02] | at least we go down together. | 至少我们也死在一起 |
[29:04] | Butch and Sundance. | 龙虎小霸王 |
[29:06] | Go out swinging. | 英勇就义 |
[29:24] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[29:27] | You sure you want to do this, Jody? | 你真想这么做吗 乔迪 |
[29:29] | It’s Sam and Dean. | 这可是萨姆和迪恩 |
[30:30] | So, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry, kid. | 很抱歉 孩子 |
[30:41] | It’s a crappy ending. | 这结局很糟 |
[30:43] | You and your brother deserve better. | 你和你哥哥该有更好的 |
[30:45] | Yeah, right. | 少来了 |
[30:47] | No. I mean it. | 不 真的 |
[30:49] | I-It hurts me to see you go out like that. | 看你们那样死让我伤心 |
[30:52] | Listen, I know our friendship has seen better days. | 我知道我们的友谊不如从前了 |
[30:56] | But you have to know — | 但你得知道 |
[30:58] | you and your brother matter to me. | 你和你哥哥对我很重要 |
[31:01] | Deeply. | 非常重要 |
[31:02] | You still do. | 现在也是 |
[31:07] | I want better for you both. | 我希望你们有更好的结局 |
[31:13] | – Where’s Eileen? – She’s fine. | -艾琳呢 -她没事 |
[31:15] | I powered her down in a broom closet. | 我让她在杂物间里昏倒了 |
[31:17] | Don’t change the subject. | 别换话题 |
[31:22] | You know, Chuck… | 恰克 |
[31:24] | I’ve seen your plans. | 我看到了你的计划 |
[31:27] | Dean and Me, Cain and Abel. | 迪恩和我 该隐和亚伯 |
[31:30] | You don’t know what you saw, Sam. | 你不知道你看到了什么 萨姆 |
[31:32] | I know it didn’t look better to me. | 我知道那不像是更好 |
[31:34] | Okay, so, that way? | 好吧 那样吗 |
[31:37] | You being monsters? | 你们变成怪物 |
[31:38] | You being killed off by your friends? | 你们被朋友杀掉 |
[31:41] | You really like that ending better? | 你真觉得那个结局更好吗 |
[31:51] | Zee-loh-dah-rup, ah-lahr, zee-zohp, | [咒语] |
[31:57] | ah-buh-rah-muh-jzh, ahm-ee-zuh-pee — | [咒语] |
[32:04] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[32:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:06] | Dean, you’ve already taken the Mark. | 迪恩 你已经承载过血印 |
[32:07] | You can’t take it again. | 你不能再来一次 |
[32:10] | I can. It’s the only way. | 我能 只能如此 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:34] | Because I’m taking the Mark, | 因为我要承载血印 |
[32:36] | someone else will have to destroy this. | 得有其他人摧毁这个 |
[32:38] | You or Sam. | 你或萨姆 |
[32:47] | It’ll be better. | 会更好的 |
[32:48] | It’ll be better. | 会更好的 |
[32:52] | It’ll be better. | 会更好的 |
[32:56] | If we win — When we win — | 如果我们赢了 等我们赢了 |
[32:59] | When we beat you, I will make it better! | 等我们打败你 我会让情况更好的 |
[33:04] | You can’t, Sam. | 你做不到 萨姆 |
[33:09] | You, Sam Winchester, | 你 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[33:12] | have been playing fast and loose | 和你哥哥 |
[33:14] | with the laws of nature and magic | 很久以来 |
[33:16] | for a very long time — you and your brother. | 一直肆意违反自然和魔法的法则 |
[33:21] | Always breaking the rules. | 总坏规矩 |
[33:23] | And that’s what I love about you, Sam. | 所以我才爱你们 萨姆 |
[33:25] | It’s so heroic. | 好英雄 |
[33:27] | It’s so…Promethean. | 好…普罗米修斯 |
[33:31] | But there’s still so much | 但你们对 |
[33:33] | about the fabric of the universe that you don’t know… | 宇宙的结构还有太多不了解 |
[33:38] | that you can’t know. | 你们也不可能知道 |
[33:40] | ‘Cause you’re only humans. | 因为你们只是人类 |
[33:44] | But I’m God. | 但我是上帝 |
[33:48] | Think about what I showed you. | 想想看我给你看的东西 |
[33:51] | Look beyond the Mark, | 别去想血印 |
[33:53] | beyond you and Dean fanging out — | 或是你和迪恩变成吸血鬼死去 |
[33:55] | heartbreaking, but not the headline news. | 令人心碎 但不是最重要的 |
[34:06] | The monsters. | 怪物 |
[34:11] | The monsters. | 怪物 |
[34:17] | Without me, it’s a law of nature — | 没有我 按照自然法则 |
[34:20] | dark forces prevail, monsters rule, | 黑暗势力会胜利 怪物会得势 |
[34:25] | and you, your brother, | 你和你哥哥 |
[34:26] | and everyone you love will die. | 和你们爱的每个人都会死 |
[34:35] | Can you really live with that? | 你真能承受吗 |
[34:54] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[34:56] | Help. Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[35:00] | Where’s Chuck? | 恰克呢 |
[35:01] | I don’t know. He’s close. | 我不知道 他就在旁边 |
[35:03] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[35:11] | Eileen, I don’t want to hurt you. | 艾琳 我不想伤害你 |
[35:20] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:26] | You know I had to. | 你知道我忍不住 |
[35:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:36] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:41] | Sam, smash it. | 萨姆 砸了它 |
[35:42] | Now! | 快 |
[35:49] | Well, Sam? | 怎么样 萨姆 |
[35:58] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[36:09] | What? | 什么 |
[36:11] | I can’t. I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我不能 |
[36:15] | I just can’t. | 我就是不能 |
[36:18] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[36:27] | Yeah! Oh, man. | 好啊 太好了 |
[36:31] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 这就对了 |
[36:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:37] | Shirt version — | 简单说 |
[36:38] | Sammy lost hope, and now I’m free. | 萨姆失去了希望 我就自由了 |
[36:41] | Hey, take it easy on the kid. | 别对他太苛刻 |
[36:43] | It took a lot to beat it out of him. | 为了让他失去希望可不容易呢 |
[36:58] | No. | 不 |
[37:03] | No! | 不 |
[37:11] | Well, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:16] | You’re not gonna dust us. | 你不会灭了我们的 |
[37:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:20] | Why not? | 为何不呢 |
[37:21] | Because you’re holding out. | 因为你还在等 |
[37:23] | For your big finish. | 等你的大结局 |
[37:26] | Yeah, we know about your galaxy-brained idea, | 我们知道你的天才点子 |
[37:29] | how you think this story is gonna go. | 你以为故事应有的结局 |
[37:32] | Sam got a little look into your draft folder. | 萨姆看你的草稿箱了 |
[37:35] | Sam’s visions — they weren’t drafts. | 萨姆看到的 不是草稿 |
[37:38] | They were memories. | 是回忆 |
[37:41] | My memories. | 我的回忆 |
[37:43] | Other Sams and other Deans in other worlds. | 在其他世界里的其他萨姆和迪恩 |
[37:49] | But guess what. Just like you, | 但猜怎么 就像你 |
[37:52] | they didn’t think they’d do it, either. | 他们也以为他们不会那么做 |
[37:54] | But they did. | 但他们都做了 |
[37:56] | And you will, too. | 你也会的 |
[38:01] | No. | 不 |
[38:06] | Not this Sam. | 这个萨姆不会 |
[38:08] | And not this Dean. | 这个迪恩不会 |
[38:12] | So you go back to Earth 2 | 你滚回地球2号 |
[38:15] | and play with your other toys. | 玩你的其他玩具吧 |
[38:18] | Because we will never give you the ending that you want. | 因为我们绝不会给你你想要的结局 |
[38:28] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[38:42] | I wish you’d stay. | 我希望你能留下 |
[38:45] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[38:48] | After what happened, | 但发生了那一切之后 |
[38:50] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我都不知道什么是真的了 |
[39:17] | I know that was real. | 我知道什么是真的 |
[40:12] | Did she leave? | 她走了吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[40:18] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[40:24] | That was our, uh, chance… | 那是我们阻止恰克的 |
[40:28] | to stop Chuck. | 机会 |
[40:40] | But what Chuck showed me, | 但恰克给我看的 |
[40:45] | what would happen if we trapped him — | 如果我们困住了他会发生的事 |
[40:46] | I believed him. | 我相信了他 |
[40:50] | I still do. | 我现在也还信 |
[40:59] | Well, that’s good enough for me. | 这对我就足够了 |
[41:10] | Okay, uh, so, what now? | 好 那现在怎么办 |
[41:15] | Well, Chuck’s gone, but… | 恰克走了 但是 |
[41:18] | He’ll be back. | 他还会回来 |
[41:23] | If we can’t kill him or trap him… | 如果我们不能杀他 或困住他 |
[41:31] | Well, then we find another way. | 那我们另想办法 |
[41:47] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |