时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Not everything we did was because of Chuck. | 我们做的一切并不都归功于恰克 |
[00:03] | It was us — | 是我们 |
[00:04] | the blood, the sweat, the tears. | 流血流汗流泪 |
[00:06] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[00:07] | There’s no way that Chuck lets us die like this. | 恰克不可能会就让我们这么死去 |
[00:11] | – Hi, Sam. – You’re weak. | -萨姆 -你很虚弱 |
[00:13] | We’re connected by these wounds. | 这两个伤口将我们联系了起来 |
[00:15] | But all good things must come to an end. | 但天下没有不散的筵席 |
[00:19] | You cannot change my mind. | 你别想让我改主意 |
[00:21] | God lied to me. | 上帝骗我 |
[00:21] | I will help you. | 我帮你们 |
[00:22] | To bind the spell together, | 为了凝固咒语 |
[00:24] | the nectar from a Leviathan blossom | 需要利维坦花的琼浆 |
[00:25] | that only grows in one place. | 只有一个地方有 |
[00:27] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[00:28] | Sam, smash it. | 萨姆 砸了它 |
[00:29] | Now! | 快 |
[00:31] | I can’t. I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我不能 |
[00:33] | Sammy lost hope, and now I’m free. | 萨姆失去了希望 我就自由了 |
[00:36] | Grigori. | 古利格利 |
[00:37] | They were some of the first angels on Earth. | 他们是最初来到人间的天使 |
[00:39] | And they’ve been hunting humans, feeding off them. | 他们在猎捕人类 以他们为食 |
[00:41] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[00:43] | – Being normal… – Is fine. | -做普通人 -也挺好 |
[00:44] | But you and me? There’s zero about our lives that’s normal. | 但你和我 我们的生活完全不普通 |
[00:46] | If we don’t fix this, | 如果我们不想办法 |
[00:48] | we might kill each other by accident. | 我们可能会意外害死彼此 |
[00:49] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[00:51] | Alaska? | 去阿拉斯加 |
[00:52] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[01:16] | Come on, Joey. | 拜托 乔伊 |
[01:17] | Give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[01:33] | Bank side. | 边袋 |
[01:41] | What? No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[01:48] | No, no. | 不不 |
[01:50] | No. | 不 |
[01:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[02:07] | No fights. | 不许打架 |
[02:19] | Stop! Come on! | 别这样 拜托 |
[02:20] | You know the rules. | 你清楚规矩 |
[02:21] | Just — Just one more game, please. | 再让我玩一局 求你 |
[02:23] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我付得起 |
[02:24] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[02:25] | You’re out of luck. | 你没运气了 |
[02:28] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:29] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:44] | G-Great, Leonard. | 好啊 莱纳德 |
[02:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:19] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[03:21] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[03:30] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[03:46] | Silent mode’s always an option. | 可以选择静音的 |
[03:50] | Yeah. Right. Sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[03:52] | And how’s Eileen doing? | 艾琳怎么样了 |
[03:55] | She’s hanging in there. | 她还行 |
[03:56] | She thinks our plan | 她觉得我们的计划 |
[03:58] | sounds a little too good to be true. | 听上去好得不真实 |
[04:01] | You know, maybe she’s right. | 或许她是对的 |
[04:02] | I mean, how long have we been on the road | 我们在路上找多久了 |
[04:06] | looking for some place Garth says | 盖思说的这个或许能 |
[04:07] | will supercharge our luck, maybe? | 给我们的运气大充电的地方 |
[04:09] | And I mean, luck? | 运气啊 |
[04:11] | Is that really even gonna fix our whole “problem”? | 那真能解决我们的”问题”吗 |
[04:14] | Well, it couldn’t hurt. | 总没有坏处 |
[04:16] | And I don’t know how much more of this “normal life” crap I can take, | “普通人生”的糟心事我不知道我还能忍多久 |
[04:19] | between the credit cards, | 又是信用卡不能用 |
[04:20] | the car trouble, the constant freaking heartburn. | 又是车出问题 时不时的心悸 |
[04:23] | Well, you know, if you changed your diet… | 如果你改变饮食习惯 |
[04:25] | – You… – All I’m saying | -你… -我就是说 |
[04:27] | is that this place — | 这地方 |
[04:29] | it’s not even in the lore. | 传说里都没有 |
[04:30] | Other than Garth, no one’s ever even heard of it. | 除了盖思 根本没人听说过 |
[04:34] | No, it’s there. | 不 它存在的 |
[04:35] | It’s gotta be. | 肯定存在的 |
[04:39] | I mean, Chuck didn’t do this to us | 恰克这么对我们 |
[04:40] | just to teach us some messed-up lesson. | 不单是为了教训我们一顿 |
[04:43] | You know, he wants us off our game. | 他希望我们不在状态 |
[04:45] | He wants us weak. | 他希望我们处于弱势 |
[04:47] | ‘Cause he’s coming for us, Sammy. | 他会来找我们的 萨姆 |
[04:51] | And when he does, if we haven’t figured this out, | 等到时候 如果我们还没解决好 |
[04:55] | we’re DOA. | 就死定了 |
[05:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:18] | Jeb Evans, | 杰布·埃文斯 |
[05:19] | Sheriff’s Department, Cushing, Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州库辛警局 |
[05:22] | I’m looking for an FBI Agent Watts? | 我想找一位联调局探员 沃茨 |
[05:25] | Yeah, agent Watts is working a case in, uh, Alaska. | 沃茨探员现在在阿拉斯加办案 |
[05:29] | This is Agent, uh, Lizzo. | 我是 利佐探员 |
[05:32] | Well, I guess a fed’s a fed, right? | 反正是个联调局的就行 |
[05:37] | Listen, we got a homicide down here, | 我们这边有凶杀案 |
[05:39] | and my file says that our suspect might be one of yours. | 看我的案卷 嫌疑人可能是你们的人 |
[05:44] | The murderer is someone we’re looking for? | 凶手是我们在找的人吗 |
[05:47] | It says Agent Watts started a file on him last spring | 这里写着 沃茨探员去年春天给他立了案卷 |
[05:50] | and to call with any information | 如有任何关于杰克·克莱恩的信息 |
[05:52] | regarding a, uh, Jack Kline? | 便联系他 |
[05:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[06:00] | That name ring a bell? | 这名字你有印象吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:18] | What are we doing? Why did we stop? | 怎么回事 我们为什么停车 |
[06:20] | Last call on food for the next few hundred miles. | 近几百英里内最后吃饭的地方了 |
[06:23] | Grab something out of the cooler. | 从冰箱里拿点吃呗 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah, no, I polished off the last of the sandwiches | 不要 你睡觉时 我把剩下的三明治 |
[06:27] | while you were out. | 都吃掉了 |
[06:29] | We’re on a budget. | 我们现在手头紧啊 |
[06:32] | What can we get for, uh, $4.60? | 4.6美元能卖多少东西 |
[06:37] | A slice of pie and a cup of coffee? | 一块派和一杯咖啡吧 |
[06:40] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | Two forks? | 给两个叉子 |
[06:45] | Damn it, I was hoping for a cheeseburger. | 该死 我还想吃奶酪汉堡的 |
[06:47] | You can’t even digest cheese anymore. | 你现在不能消化奶酪了 |
[06:48] | Dude. Lactaid. | 伙计 乳糖酶 |
[06:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | So, if Garth is right, | 那么 如果盖思是对的 |
[06:56] | we take this road, but, honestly, | 我们走这条路 但说真的 |
[06:58] | it doesn’t look like there’s anything up there. | 看上去那里什么都没有 |
[07:02] | Hey, how long have you lived here? | 你在这里住多久了 |
[07:03] | All my life. | 一辈子 |
[07:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:06] | Can you tell us what is up that road? | 能告诉我们那条路上有什么吗 |
[07:08] | No. | 不是吧 |
[07:09] | Are you for real? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[07:11] | Did Candy put you up to this? | 还是坎迪叫你们来的 |
[07:12] | No, nobody put us up to this. | 不是 没人叫我们来 |
[07:14] | We’re — We’re just headed that way | 我们只是要去那边 |
[07:15] | and wanted to know if there’s anything up there. | 想问问那边是否有什么 |
[07:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[07:18] | Sounds nuts. | 听上去很疯狂的 |
[07:19] | Nuts is good. Yeah. | 疯狂正好 |
[07:21] | A couple of Mister Freakin’ Peanuts here. | 我们就喜欢疯狂的 |
[07:27] | Okay. There’s — There’s kind of this, um, urban legend around here, | 好吧 这一带有个都市传说 |
[07:30] | about this place | 关于一个地方 |
[07:32] | in the middle of nowhere. | 在荒郊野岭 |
[07:33] | It’s a-a pool hall | 是个台球厅 |
[07:35] | that is…magic? | 那里有…魔法吗 |
[07:39] | Magic pool hall? | 魔法台球厅吗 |
[07:41] | I told ya. | 是啊 |
[07:42] | They say that if you get up there and you win, | 据说你去那里 如果赢了 |
[07:45] | then you come back lucky. | 就能带着好运气回来 |
[07:46] | Like, hit the Powerball lucky. | 中头彩那样的好运 |
[07:48] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[07:49] | Except for no one ever does. | 但是从没有人真得到好运 |
[07:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:55] | One of our regulars, Leonard. | 我们的一位常客 莱纳德 |
[07:58] | The bank was coming for his house, | 银行要收他的房子 |
[07:59] | so he went out to find the place | 他就去找那地方了 |
[08:00] | and he never came back. | 再就没回来 |
[08:04] | Heard he had some sort of accident. | 听说他出了事故 |
[08:08] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪 -嗯 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | I guess now we know what the downside is. | 看来我们知道不好的一面了 |
[08:17] | Not from where I’m sitting. | 就我看来不是 |
[08:19] | A-A pool hall that makes you lucky or might kill you? | 一个让你走运或害死你的台球厅 |
[08:22] | I mean, it sounds like a demon or a witch or… | 似乎是恶魔或女巫… |
[08:24] | Or it could be awesome. | 也可能很赞 |
[08:26] | It’s pool. The — The — The game of champions, kings. | 台球啊 冠军 国王的游戏 |
[08:29] | My game. Hell, our game. | 我的游戏 我们的游戏 |
[08:32] | How many honest-to-goodness great memories | 我们有多少美好的记忆 |
[08:33] | do we have hustling pool? | 是关于打台球的 |
[08:34] | Yeah, because we had to. | 那是不得已 |
[08:36] | To eat. | 为了吃饭 |
[08:37] | Okay, well, my point is, | 我想说的是 |
[08:39] | is that if pool is the way that we get our mojo back, | 如果我们能靠台球拿回运气 |
[08:41] | then maybe we ain’t as screwed as we thought. | 那或许真是天无绝人之路 |
[08:44] | You guys drive an Impala? | 你们开了一辆英帕拉吗 |
[08:48] | I, uh, think you have a flat. | 你可能爆胎了 |
[08:55] | Okay, you got the video, right? | 你收到视频了吧 |
[08:57] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[08:58] | Okay, so, so, vic was a local doctor, | 好 死者是一名本地医生 |
[09:00] | and the office security cameras gave us | 办公室的监控让我们 |
[09:02] | a good idea of what went down. | 大致知道了发生的一切 |
[09:04] | Just an idea? | 大致吗 |
[09:05] | Y-You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[09:06] | Now, Dr. Sariel was a good man. | 赛瑞尔医生是个好人 |
[09:08] | He delivered both of my kids. | 他给我两个孩子接的生 |
[09:10] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:12] | This thing’s got people pretty spooked. | 这事让大家很害怕 |
[09:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[09:28] | Me, neither. Signal goes out for about 2 1/2 minutes, | 我也不懂 信号中断了2.5分钟 |
[09:32] | during which time, the suspect kills the doc in his office. | 在此期间 嫌疑人把医生杀死在了他的办公室里 |
[09:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:38] | Keep watching. | 继续看 |
[09:45] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[09:50] | That’s his heart. | 那是他的心 |
[10:14] | Relax. | 放松 |
[10:15] | We might actually have some fun. | 我们或许还能享受其中 |
[10:19] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:29] | Dean, we don’t even have beer money, | 迪恩 我们连啤酒钱都没有 |
[10:31] | much less whatever the buy-in is here. | 更出不起这里的买入金了 |
[10:33] | Hey, we’ll figure something out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[10:36] | Get you something? | 需要什么吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:38] | Two waters, por favor. | 两杯水 谢谢 |
[10:47] | – Evie. – Evie. | -伊薇 -伊薇 |
[10:49] | Say, listen, if, uh, me and my brother here | 那个 如果我和我弟弟 |
[10:51] | wanted to get ourselves a game…? | 想玩一局 |
[10:55] | Pax. | 帕克斯 |
[10:56] | Two more for ya. | 又来了俩 |
[10:59] | Hey, you remember a guy who was in here a few weeks ago? | 你记得几周前来过的一个人吗 |
[11:01] | Uh, name was Leonard? | 叫莱纳德 |
[11:04] | No. Sorry. | 不记得 抱歉 |
[11:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:14] | So, how’d you guys find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[11:16] | A friend. | 朋友推荐 |
[11:17] | Did your, uh, friend say how we wager? | 这位朋友说过我们怎么赌吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, listen, uh, money’s a little tight right now. | 嗯 那个 我们现在手头紧 |
[11:22] | Yeah, we don’t bet with money. | 我们不赌钱 |
[11:29] | We use this. | 我们用这个 |
[11:35] | Okay. What are we looking at? | 好 这是什么 |
[11:39] | Go ahead. | 拿吧 |
[11:41] | Touch it. | 摸一下 |
[11:55] | Not great. | 不妙 |
[11:56] | Not the worst, either. | 也不算最糟的 |
[11:58] | And that means…? | 什么意思 |
[11:59] | Well, you see, everybody walks in here | 每个人走进来时 |
[12:01] | with a certain amount of luck. | 自带一定的运气 |
[12:03] | That glow — | 那光芒 |
[12:06] | that’s you. | 是你的运气 |
[12:08] | About average. | 一般般吧 |
[12:11] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 嗯 差不多 |
[12:13] | But you set that coin on — on that table, | 但你把硬币放在那桌上 |
[12:17] | you get yourself a game. | 就可以开局了 |
[12:19] | And you win? | 如果你赢了 |
[12:21] | You just might see your fortune improve. | 你的运气可能会改善 |
[12:23] | And if he loses? | 如果他输呢 |
[12:25] | Play again. Have a good time. | 再玩一局 好好玩 |
[12:27] | You know, keep playing. | 继续玩 |
[12:29] | But if the coin goes blank, that means you’re out of luck. | 但如果硬币变平了 你就运数已尽 |
[12:35] | You gotta leave. | 你就得走了 |
[12:37] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:39] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:41] | Who owns it? | 谁是老板 |
[12:42] | I just work here. | 我只是打工的 |
[12:46] | Look, if you don’t like it, | 如果你们不喜欢 |
[12:49] | the door’s open. | 门开着的 |
[12:51] | When I win, | 等我赢了 |
[12:53] | can I split it? | 我能跟人分吗 |
[12:56] | The luck? | 运气 |
[12:57] | It’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[12:58] | You do what you want. | 你怎么处理随你 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:00] | Uh, just give us a second. Thanks. | 等我们一下 谢谢 |
[13:05] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No way. | 不不不 不行 |
[13:07] | Man, I’ve been slinging pool cues | 你出生之前 |
[13:08] | since before you were born. | 我就开始碰台球杆了 |
[13:10] | What? When you were 4? Really? | 你四岁时吗 真的假的 |
[13:11] | What, between nap time and snack? | 在睡觉和吃零食之间找的时间吗 |
[13:13] | Look, we barely made it out of that monster fight club, okay? | 我们差点死在那个怪物搏击俱乐部里 |
[13:16] | We need this. And you know it. | 我们需要这个 你很清楚 |
[13:18] | Now, look, you’re better than me at pretty much everything, okay? | 听着 你几乎什么事都比我强 |
[13:21] | That’s okay. I’m not mad. | 没关系 我不生气 |
[13:23] | I’m proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[13:25] | But I can wipe the floor with you when it comes to pool. | 但在台球上 我能把你摁在地上摩擦 |
[13:32] | Good. Alright. | 好 那好 |
[13:34] | Okay, pal, let’s give it a go. | 好 伙计 我们试试吧 |
[14:20] | I’m a Grigori. | 我是个古利格利 |
[14:21] | Each of our names inscribed on our swords. | 每个人的名字都刻在剑上 |
[14:24] | A brotherhood of perfectly crafted beings. | 一群精心打造的生灵 |
[14:46] | So, how long are we supposed to just wait around? | 我们要等多久 |
[14:49] | You know, if the fish aren’t biting, | 如果鱼不上钩 |
[14:52] | throw ’em a little chum. | 就丢点鱼饵 |
[15:00] | I don’t know, Sammy. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[15:02] | I’m a little rusty. | 我有点生疏了 |
[15:19] | Go on. Rack ‘er up. | 来吧 摆上 |
[15:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[15:27] | Decide not to play? | 决定不打吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah. It’s not really my thing. | 是啊 我不擅长 |
[15:43] | So, what’s her deal? | 她怎么回事 |
[15:46] | Who? Moira? | 谁 莫伊拉吗 |
[15:48] | Been here a while. | 来这儿好一阵了 |
[15:49] | Guess her sister’s still in a coma. | 她妹妹看来还在昏迷 |
[15:53] | So, she’s playing to wake her up? | 她是为了唤醒她而打吗 |
[15:57] | Everybody wants something. | 每个人都有所求 |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:06] | Do you ever smell anything weird, | 你闻到过什么奇怪味道吗 |
[16:08] | like rotten eggs, or…? | 比如臭鸡蛋 |
[16:10] | Just Charlie. | 只有查理的臭味儿 |
[16:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | What about — | 那… |
[16:16] | Have you ever noticed little bundles laying around? | 你是否注意到过哪里有个小包 |
[16:21] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | Look, you’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[16:24] | I get it. You’re trying to figure this out. | 我懂 你想搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[16:28] | I guess it is pretty unbelievable. | 我想这是挺难以置信的 |
[16:31] | Places like this don’t exist for no reason. | 这样的地方不会无故存在 |
[16:35] | Most people think it’s a Godsend. | 大部分人认为是上帝的旨意 |
[16:39] | Take that guy. | 比如那人 |
[16:40] | Loves his wife, but she has expensive taste. | 爱他妻子 但她喜欢贵重东西 |
[16:44] | He came here from Atlantic City, | 他从大西洋城来到这里时 |
[16:46] | not a dime left to his name. | 已经身无分文了 |
[16:49] | Or her — Three kids, works doubles, | 还有她 三个孩子 干两份工 |
[16:53] | buys a scratcher every night. | 每晚买个刮刮乐 |
[16:55] | They both deserve a lucky break. | 他们都该走回运 |
[16:58] | And they almost got one. | 他们也差点走运了 |
[17:00] | They went on a streak, could have walked away winners, | 他们连胜 本可作为赢家离开 |
[17:04] | but they kept on playing till their luck went sour. | 但他们却继续打 直到运气用光 |
[17:07] | They’re not actually winning? | 他们没在赢吗 |
[17:09] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[17:11] | Like I said, they should have walked away. | 我说了 他们本该走开的 |
[17:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:06] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[18:09] | It felt like a warning, like — | 似乎是个警告 |
[18:11] | like she was telling me to cut our losses. | 她似乎是在叫我们及时止损 |
[18:13] | Come on, man. I’m on a roll. | 得了 我现在势头正好 |
[18:15] | Dean, you won one game. | 迪恩 你就赢了一局 |
[18:16] | Listen, I think this place sucks you in, right? | 我觉得这地方会引你陷进去 |
[18:19] | And if you keep playing, you’ll lose. | 如果你继续打 只会输 |
[18:20] | And if you keep losing… | 如果你继续输 |
[18:21] | – You go all Leonard. – Exactly. | -会像莱纳德那样 -没错 |
[18:23] | Alright, so, we need to minimize our risk | 好吧 我们得最小化风险 |
[18:25] | and maximize our profit, right? | 最大化收益 |
[18:27] | It’s kind of like that action we took back in Tallahassee. | 就像我们在塔拉哈西那次 |
[18:30] | Remember that? The — The — The “Fast Eddie”? | 记得吗 “快埃迪” |
[18:34] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[18:35] | It was Dad’s favorite, from the movie. | 爸爸最喜欢了 电影里的 |
[18:37] | Paul Newman. “The Hustler.” | 保罗·纽曼 《江湖浪子》 |
[18:41] | Alright, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | One more game. One. | 再玩一局 就一局 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:47] | Now we just gotta find our Jackie Gleason. | 那我们得找个杰基·格利森 |
[19:05] | What did you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[19:07] | Well, my name’s Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[19:10] | And I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我要把你打得落花流水 |
[19:15] | Now, what kind of name is, uh, Joey Six? | 乔伊·六算什么名字啊 |
[19:20] | Oh, it’s just something they used to call me back in PBR. | 是以前在PBR时 别人给我的绰号 |
[19:23] | Professional bull riding circuit. | 职业骑牛士 |
[19:25] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[19:30] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:32] | How was that? | 你觉得如何 |
[19:34] | Corner pocket. | 底袋 |
[19:42] | Good times. | 好时光啊 |
[19:55] | And some not so good. | 也有不太好的时光 |
[20:12] | Double or nothing says you miss that shot. | 我赌双倍你打不中 |
[20:18] | You trying to hustle me, Rodeo? | 你想蒙我吗 牛仔 |
[20:20] | I thought you were gonna kick my ass. | 你不是说要打得我落花流水吗 |
[20:24] | Alright. | 好 |
[20:34] | Helluva shot. | 好球 |
[21:14] | Good game. | 这局不错 |
[21:18] | Guess you can hustle a hustler. | 看来是天外有天 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I guess you can. | 是啊 |
[21:35] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[21:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:43] | Let an old man go die in peace, huh? | 让个老头子安静死去吧 |
[21:45] | Wait, you’re dying? | 什么 你要死了 |
[21:47] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[21:49] | I came out here to beat it. | 我来这里是想克服它 |
[21:52] | I did win me an extra year. | 我给自己多赢出了一年来 |
[21:56] | Been saving this. | 一直留着这个来着 |
[22:13] | Yeah, I liked that leathery son of a bitch. | 我挺喜欢那个老油条的 |
[22:16] | Yeah, when he bet double or nothing, | 是他赌了双倍 |
[22:17] | you cleaned him out. | 而你清盘了 |
[22:19] | Okay, well, plan worked. | 好吧 计划成功了 |
[22:20] | Let’s hit the road. | 我们走吧 |
[22:21] | What about everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[22:23] | Just give me some time, alright? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[22:24] | I-I need to figure this out. | 我需要搞明白是怎么回事 |
[22:25] | Dude, we’re in a fight with God, okay? | 伙计 我们在对付上帝呢 |
[22:27] | And…we just got our mojo back. | 而且我们赢回了我们的魔力 |
[22:30] | You really think there’s enough luck in that coin | 你真觉得那硬币里的运气 |
[22:32] | to make up for whatever Chuck took from us? | 够弥补恰克拿走的吗 |
[22:34] | – Why don’t I give it a whirl? – How? | -那我们试试吧 -怎么试 |
[22:37] | I’ll go for a quick drive. If Baby treats me right, | 我去兜个风 如果宝贝给力 |
[22:39] | then I know we’re out of the woods. | 那我们就没问题了 |
[22:40] | But when I get back, it’s adiós. | 但等我回来 我们就走 |
[22:53] | Agent Liz– Lizzo. | 利佐探员 |
[22:56] | Evans. | 埃文斯 |
[22:58] | Glad you came. | 你来太好了 |
[22:59] | Glad you called. | 谢谢你打来 |
[23:00] | So, local transient spotted our boy | 本地流动人员看到嫌疑人 |
[23:02] | in some sort of an altercation. | 跟人发生了争执 |
[23:04] | Did they say with whom? | 那人说是跟谁了吗 |
[23:05] | No. She ran the other way | 没 她看到那个人 |
[23:06] | when she saw the other guy had a…sword. | 拿着把剑 就调头跑了 |
[23:09] | Looks like he used it. | 他好像是用了 |
[23:11] | Are there any abandoned buildings in town? | 镇上有什么废弃建筑吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I-I guess. | 有吧 |
[23:14] | I mean, there’s, uh, | 有… |
[23:16] | plenty of old cattle barns, | 不少老牛棚 |
[23:18] | empty warehouses, old church, that kind of thing. | 空仓库 老教堂什么的 |
[23:21] | Church. Where’s the church? | 教堂 那是在哪 |
[23:22] | Uh, two blocks down on your right. | 右边走两个街区 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Uh, agent? | 探员 |
[23:30] | I called you for answers. | 我打给你是想问个明白 |
[23:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:33] | And I intend to find them. | 我会查明白的 |
[23:35] | And then the Vikes finally win the Super Bowl. | 然后维京人队终于拿下了超级碗杯 |
[23:38] | Right, that’s great. It is. | 是啊 那太好了 |
[23:39] | But is it really worth your life? | 但这真值得你拿命赌吗 |
[23:43] | Look, man, just — just one more game. | 就再玩一局吧 |
[23:48] | Nice try. | 尝试可嘉 |
[23:50] | Too bad no one will listen. | 可惜没人听 |
[23:53] | None of us are going anywhere. | 我们都走不了的 |
[23:57] | Are they trapped here? | 他们困在这里了吗 |
[24:00] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[24:02] | Well, car’s dead. Again. | 车又熄火了 |
[24:06] | Didn’t even make it out of the parking lot. | 都没能离开停车场 |
[24:07] | This coin blows. | 这硬币真烂透了 |
[24:09] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[24:10] | Didn’t have enough juice. | 魔力还不够 |
[24:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[24:14] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[24:18] | At first, I thought maybe these coins were — | 起初 我以为硬币可能是 |
[24:20] | were hexed or cursed. | 被施了咒 |
[24:21] | Like the rabbit’s foot. | 就像兔脚 |
[24:22] | When you win, you’re — you’re taking luck | 你赢后 会拿走你击败的人的 |
[24:24] | from whoever you beat, right? | 运气 是吧 |
[24:25] | – Right. – But Joey Six beat how many people? | -对 -但乔伊·六打败了多少人 |
[24:28] | 30? 40? More? | 三四十 不止 |
[24:30] | All of that accumulated luck should have been passed to you. | 那所有积累的运气本该传给你的 |
[24:33] | Well, tell that to Baby. | 跟宝贝车说啊 |
[24:34] | Exactly. It didn’t. | 就是啊 并没有 |
[24:35] | Because what if some one’s stealing, | 因为如果有人在偷 |
[24:38] | every game, skimming luck off the top? | 每一局 都在揩油 |
[24:40] | What — What do you mean? Like, the house? | 什么 庄家吗 |
[24:42] | Her. I think. | 可能是她 |
[24:48] | “Atrox Fortuna”? | “运气女神” |
[24:51] | She’s the Roman Goddess of Luck. | 她是罗马的运气女神 |
[24:54] | Okay, say you’re right. | 好吧 如果你是对的 |
[24:56] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[24:57] | I-I can’t help you. I’m sorry. | 我帮不了你们 抱歉 |
[25:00] | Then why warn me in the first place? | 那当初为何警告我 |
[25:01] | So you’d take your brother and go. | 希望你带上你哥走人 |
[25:03] | Wait, why are you here? | 等等 你为什么在这里 |
[25:04] | Does she have something over you? | 她是有你的把柄还是怎么 |
[25:06] | I came to play. | 我是来玩的 |
[25:07] | I lost. | 但我输了 |
[25:08] | I’m only alive ’cause she lets me stay. | 我还活着只是因为她允许我留下 |
[25:11] | Long as I keep working. | 只要我继续在这里工作 |
[25:13] | So, if you don’t play yourself to death, | 所以你不玩到死 |
[25:14] | you work yourself to death. Is that it? | 而是干到死吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[25:17] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[25:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:20] | I only talk to Pax. | 我只跟帕克斯说话 |
[25:25] | Her son. | 她儿子 |
[25:33] | You should heal that. | 你该愈合伤口 |
[25:42] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[25:45] | You’re powerful. | 你很强大 |
[25:52] | Why not use it? | 为何不用能力 |
[25:53] | Fight back? | 反抗 |
[26:02] | As a soldier, I respect your silence, | 作为士兵 我尊重你的沉默 |
[26:05] | tactically misguided as it may be. | 虽然战术上很能迷惑人 |
[26:07] | For example, | 比如 |
[26:10] | when I ask why are you killing my kind, | 我问你为什么要杀我同类时 |
[26:15] | you should answer | 你就该回答 |
[26:17] | so I won’t hurt you. | 那我就不会伤害你了 |
[26:29] | Why did you kill them? | 你为什么杀他们 |
[26:32] | We Grigori have our own frequency of angel radio. | 我们古利格利有自己的天使电台频道 |
[26:36] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[26:39] | Before he died, my brother called to me. | 我的兄弟死前呼唤了我 |
[26:42] | Did you want him to? | 你想找他吗 |
[26:43] | To draw me out? | 好把我引出来 |
[26:46] | Kill me, too? | 把我也杀了 |
[26:52] | Pax. | 帕克斯 |
[26:56] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[26:59] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[27:02] | Fortuna! | 运气女神 |
[27:04] | We have your son. | 我们抓了你儿子 |
[27:13] | Enough. | 够了 |
[27:16] | Fortuna? | 运气女神 |
[27:19] | That’s one of my names. | 那是我的名字之一 |
[27:20] | We know you’re skimming luck off what we won. | 我们知道你在偷我们赢的运气 |
[27:24] | We want it back. | 我们想要回来 |
[27:25] | Or I kill him. | 否则我杀了他 |
[27:27] | Well, you probably could. | 你或许能杀掉他 |
[27:28] | His daddy was human. But, no. | 他爸爸是个人类 但不行 |
[27:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[27:34] | I can always make more sons. | 我总还能再生儿子 |
[27:41] | Then play me for it. | 那跟我赌一局 |
[27:43] | I played you already. | 我跟你玩过了 |
[27:44] | Then we go again. | 那就再来一局 |
[27:46] | When I play someone, I get a read on them. | 我跟人打球时 能看透那人 |
[27:49] | And you — | 你 |
[27:52] | you’re just a beach read. | 你只是消遣读物 |
[27:54] | Sexy, mm, but skimmable. | 虽然性感 但可以略读 |
[27:57] | Beach read? | 消遣读物 |
[27:59] | Lady, I’m Tolstoy. | 女士 我是名著 |
[28:02] | That’s very funny. | 真逗 |
[28:04] | This one here — He could be interesting. | 但他 他就有意思了 |
[28:09] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不行 |
[28:10] | That’s — Unh-unh. | 那可不行 |
[28:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[28:15] | Yeah, I’ll play. | 我玩 |
[28:19] | But not for our luck. | 但不赌我们自己的运气 |
[28:22] | I’ll play for the lives of everybody in here. | 我拿这里所有人的命赌 |
[28:27] | No. | 不行 |
[28:28] | Only for your luck. | 只能赌你的运气 |
[28:29] | And if you lose, I get your lives. | 如果你们输 我得到你们的命 |
[28:34] | Come on, you threatened my baby, | 拜托 你们威胁我的孩子 |
[28:36] | my livelihood. | 我的生计 |
[28:38] | An example must be made. | 必须杀鸡儆猴 |
[28:40] | So | 所以 |
[28:42] | are you in? | 你玩吗 |
[28:57] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[28:58] | I can make you suffer. | 我可以让你痛苦 |
[29:01] | You killed the last of my kind. | 你把我的同类都杀了 |
[29:03] | You ate their hearts! | 你吃了他们的心脏 |
[29:07] | This is more than fair. | 这才公平 |
[29:11] | Fair? | 公平 |
[29:14] | The last one I killed was pretending to be a doctor. | 我杀的最后一个 装成了医生 |
[29:24] | Feeding on the souls of humans he was supposed to heal. | 却吸食他本该治愈的人的灵魂 |
[29:30] | You do it, too. | 你也那么做 |
[29:33] | Only you like children. | 但你喜欢孩子 |
[29:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[29:51] | Death. | 死骑 |
[30:20] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:48] | Guess that makes me solids. | 看来我稳了 |
[31:09] | So, why do you need this luck so bad? | 你们为什么那么需要运气 |
[31:12] | Girlfriend problems? | 女人问题吗 |
[31:14] | Liver failure? | 肝脏坏了 |
[31:18] | Accursed by God. | 被上帝诅咒 |
[31:23] | Life’s a bitch, then you die. | 生活很烦 早晚归西 |
[31:26] | The God…literally cursed us. | 真是上帝 诅咒了我们 |
[31:29] | You’ve met? | 你们见过了 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:32] | Little guy, squirrelly as hell. | 小个子 很疯狂 |
[31:35] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[31:40] | Well welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[31:44] | The club? | 我们 |
[31:49] | Yes, the club. | 是啊 我们 |
[31:51] | God created the world, | 上帝创造了世界 |
[31:52] | but you know who created us gods? | 但你知道是谁创造了诸神吗 |
[31:55] | You did. You humans. | 是你们 人类 |
[31:59] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[32:04] | When you apes first climbed down from the trees, | 你们这些猿类刚从树上爬下来时 |
[32:06] | you didn’t pray to him. You prayed to the — | 你们没向他祈祷 而是向 |
[32:08] | the sun, the womb, the rain, and the stars. | 太阳 子宫 雨水和星星祈祷 |
[32:13] | Well, at first, the creator was furious. | 起初 造世主很生气 |
[32:17] | How dare you not recognize his beneficence? | 你们怎敢不知好歹 |
[32:24] | But soon enough, he birthed us — | 但很快 他创造了我们 |
[32:28] | Ra, Anu, Hera, Mixcoatl, | 太阳神 天神 赫拉 云海之蛇 |
[32:33] | all the rest. | 等等 |
[32:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | To take the blame. | 背锅 |
[32:46] | Bad harvest? | 收成不好 |
[32:48] | Stillborn child? | 死胎 |
[32:49] | Our bad. Not his. | 都怪我们 不是他 |
[32:52] | Plus, we made for epic stories. | 而且 我们是好故事 |
[32:54] | But his ego could only handle that for so long. | 但他的自大容忍不了太久那样的局面 |
[32:58] | Now he’s happy to hide behind whatever religion | 现在他很乐意躲在任何经营得 |
[33:02] | has the best syndication deal. | 最好的宗教之后 |
[33:04] | While we survive on scraps in the wilderness. | 而我们只能在荒郊野外勉强生存 |
[33:10] | Most gods, they’re forgotten. | 大部分神祇都被遗忘了 |
[33:13] | But I’m old. | 但我老了 |
[33:15] | I hold a grudge. | 我有怨气 |
[33:25] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[33:26] | What are you gonna do? | 还能怎么办呢 |
[33:28] | We’re gonna fight him. | 我们要抵抗他 |
[33:30] | Are you, now?! | 是吗 |
[33:32] | And when you lose…? | 等你们输了 |
[33:33] | We lose swinging. | 那也输得潇洒 |
[33:36] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 底袋 |
[33:53] | You little minx. | 你个小狐狸 |
[33:54] | You got me talking. | 你骗我说话 |
[33:57] | You’re good. | 你挺厉害 |
[33:58] | I learned from my brother. | 跟我哥哥学的 |
[34:00] | Alright, you know the deal. | 好了 说好的 |
[34:03] | Even up. | 结算吧 |
[34:07] | What do you say we make it interesting? | 我们玩把好的吧 |
[34:09] | Okay? You’re gonna fight God. | 你们要抵抗上帝 |
[34:12] | That’s the stuff of heroes, right? | 那是英雄干的事吧 |
[34:14] | So, you’re gonna need the luck of heroes — | 你们需要英雄的运气 |
[34:17] | Hercules, Cuchulain, Gilgamesh. | 大力神 库丘林 吉尔伽美什 |
[34:20] | I helped them all. | 我帮过他们所有人 |
[34:21] | I can help you, too. | 我也能帮你们 |
[34:23] | What’s the catch? | 什么条件 |
[34:25] | Another game. Double or nothing. | 再来一局 赌双倍 |
[34:28] | Double. | 双倍 |
[34:29] | That’s how the cowboy died. | 牛仔就那么死的 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:45] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:48] | But not for more luck. | 但不是赌更多运气 |
[34:51] | For them. | 赌他们 |
[34:53] | If I win, | 如果我赢了 |
[34:55] | you have to let them go. | 你放了他们 |
[34:56] | Honey, I’m not stopping them. | 亲爱的 我没拦着他们 |
[34:59] | Okay, then when I win, | 那好 等我赢了 |
[35:01] | you have to give back the luck you stole. | 你要归还你偷的运气 |
[35:04] | Close up shop. | 关店 |
[35:05] | What is with you and these loser? | 你为什么揪着这些废物不放 |
[35:07] | They’re nothing! | 他们什么都不是 |
[35:08] | They don’t matter. | 他们毫不重要 |
[35:16] | They matter to me. | 他们对我重要 |
[35:17] | They matter to us. | 他们对我们重要 |
[35:27] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[35:28] | Rack ’em up. | 摆上 |
[36:17] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 底袋 |
[36:41] | You challenged the Goddess of Luck in her own joint. | 你在运气女神的地盘挑战她 |
[36:44] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[36:47] | Well, we had to try. | 我们总得一试 |
[36:49] | Well, that was stupid. | 真蠢啊 |
[37:06] | Thought she was gonna kill us. | 还以为她要杀了我们呢 |
[37:10] | Yeah, she doesn’t have to. | 她不必杀我们 |
[37:11] | Our luck will do that on its own. | 我们的霉运会了结我们 |
[37:14] | Dean, we can’t just — | 迪恩 我们不能… |
[37:16] | Just leave them. No. I know. | 丢下他们 我知道 |
[37:19] | Alright, well, let’s go find some Wi-Fi | 好吧 我们去找个有无线网的地方 |
[37:21] | and see what kills Lady Luck. | 查查什么能杀死运气女神 |
[37:23] | Then we’ll circle back. | 然后回来 |
[37:30] | What — What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:31] | – What happened? – She… | -发生什么了 -她 |
[37:33] | She shut it down. | 她关店了 |
[37:35] | What?! Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:37] | Because of you. | 因为你们 |
[37:39] | She said she thought your kind had gone extinct. | 她说她以为你们这样的人都绝种了 |
[37:41] | Our kind? | 我们这种人 |
[37:43] | Heroes. | 英雄 |
[37:45] | Like the old days. | 就像以前 |
[37:47] | And, uh, she gave me a message. | 她还让我带个话 |
[37:49] | She said, “Don’t play his game. | 她说 “别玩他的游戏 |
[37:52] | Make him play yours.” | 让他玩你们的游戏” |
[38:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:46] | We’re back, baby! | 我们回来了 |
[38:56] | Alright, this is it. Last scratcher. | 好了 这是最后一个刮刮乐了 |
[38:58] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:02] | What the hell?! | 搞什么啊 |
[39:04] | I mean, so much for that “Luck of Hercules” crap. | 还说什么”大力神的运气”呢 |
[39:07] | So, we didn’t win the lottery. | 我们没中彩票 |
[39:10] | But no car trouble. | 但车没出故障 |
[39:11] | Uh, credit cards work. | 信用卡也好使了 |
[39:13] | Oh, and back-to-back bacon double cheeseburgers | 还连吃了俩培根奶酪汉堡 |
[39:15] | didn’t kill you, so… | 也没要你命 |
[39:17] | That was beautiful, by the way. | 那简直太棒了 |
[39:18] | I’m just saying would it have killed her to give us a little extra? | 再多给我们点运气难道能死啊 |
[39:21] | Well, she thinks we’re real heroes. | 她觉得我们是真英雄 |
[39:23] | Maybe they don’t get all the shortcuts. | 或许英雄不能走捷径 |
[39:24] | Friggin’ gods, man. | 神啊 |
[39:28] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[39:30] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[39:38] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[39:40] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[39:43] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[40:10] | Jack, you — you ate their hearts? | 杰克 你吃了他们的心脏 |
[40:13] | I…had to. | 我必须吃 |
[40:17] | And you let him? | 你没管他 |
[40:23] | You could have called us. | 你怎么没给我们打电话 |
[40:26] | Every day I wanted to come home, but… | 我每天都想回家来 但 |
[40:30] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[40:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:33] | Because if I don’t stay hidden, | 因为如果我不藏起来 |
[40:35] | if I use my powers, my grandfather — | 如果我使用能力 我爷爷 |
[40:37] | he’ll know I’m back, | 就会发现我回来了 |
[40:38] | and he’ll try and kill me… | 他会想杀我的 |
[40:41] | again. | 再杀我一次 |
[40:45] | He’s afraid of me. | 他怕我 |
[40:49] | And that’s why we had to wait. | 所以我们得等 |
[40:54] | Billie kept him hidden in the Empty | 比莉把他藏在了虚无里 |
[40:57] | until Chuck went off world. | 直到恰克离开了这个世界 |
[40:59] | She let me out when it was safe. | 安全了之后她才放我出来 |
[41:01] | Safe to what? Eat a bunch of angel hearts? | 安全了 然后干吗 吃一堆天使心吗 |
[41:03] | Safe to do what I have to. | 安全了 可以做我该做的了 |
[41:06] | The hearts, they were just the beginning. | 那些心 只是个开始 |
[41:09] | They made me strong, but I-I’m not strong enough. | 能让我强壮起来 但我还不够强壮 |
[41:12] | I… | 我 |
[41:14] | If I do exactly what she says, | 如果我完全按她说的做 |
[41:16] | if I follow her plan, | 按她的计划来 |
[41:19] | then I’ll get stronger and… | 那我能变得更强 |
[41:25] | I’ll be able to kill God. | 我就能杀上帝了 |