时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter… | 如果这个送披萨的真的爱这位保姆 |
[00:05] | why does he keep slapping her rear? | 他为什么一直打她屁股 |
[00:15] | I learned that from the pizza man. | 我从批萨男那里学来的 |
[00:18] | – So, where is it? – Where’s what? | -在哪 -什么在哪 |
[00:19] | The pizza. | 披萨 |
[00:23] | All right, I’m done. | 好吧 我不吃了 |
[00:25] | – Hello. – Jack? | -你们好 -杰克 |
[00:27] | Billie kept him hidden in the Empty | 比莉把他藏在了虚无里 |
[00:29] | until Chuck went off world. | 直到恰克离开了这个世界 |
[00:31] | – It’s time. – Jack still doesn’t have a soul. | -是时候了 -杰克还是没有灵魂 |
[00:33] | If I do exactly what she says, | 如果我完全按她说的做 |
[00:35] | if I follow her plan, I’ll get stronger | 按她的计划来 那我能变得更强 |
[00:38] | and I’ll be able to kill God. | 我就能杀上帝了 |
[00:40] | They’re all dying. Each and every world. | 它们都要死了 每一个世界 |
[00:43] | It’s Chuck. | 是恰克 |
[00:44] | He’s been a busy boy. | 他很忙 |
[00:46] | Wiping the slate clean — for the end. | 清除一切 为了结局 |
[00:49] | This is your destiny. | 这是你们的命运 |
[00:50] | You are the messengers of God’s destruction. | 你们是上帝毁灭的信使 |
[01:03] | Any sign of him? | 有他的踪迹吗 |
[01:04] | No, nothing yet. | 还没发现 |
[01:05] | Chuck’s probably trashing a few dozen universes | 恰克可能在CNN报道范围外 |
[01:07] | outside of CNN’s range. | 毁灭世界呢 |
[02:04] | Bro. We did it. | 哥们 我们做到了 |
[02:11] | – Dean? – Sam? | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[02:13] | – Sam? – Dean? | -萨姆 -迪恩 |
[02:15] | – What the Hell? – What the Heck? | -搞什么 -搞什么 |
[02:25] | Nuts. | 该死 |
[02:43] | So, this rift is open in the middle of the armory, | 军械库里开了道裂缝 |
[02:45] | and the– and these two guys climb out of a car, | 有俩人从车上下来 |
[02:47] | and they look just like us… | 他们长得跟我们一样 |
[02:48] | Except not, and don’t even get me started about the car. | 但并不像 更别提那辆磕碜的车了 |
[02:51] | Okay, I am not understanding. | 好吧 我没听懂 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, welcome to the club. | 是啊 我也不懂 |
[02:54] | It’s like they were us, but I guess from another world? | 似乎他们是我们 但是来自另一个世界 |
[02:58] | – But how did they get here? – They were running. | -他们怎么过来的 -他们在逃命 |
[03:01] | Because God was destroying their reality. | 因为上帝在摧毁他们的现实 |
[03:05] | He’s almost done wrapping up those other worlds. | 他快完成其他世界的”收工”了 |
[03:09] | – And when he is… – It’s our turn? | -等到时候 -就到我们了吗 |
[03:10] | Looks like. | 似乎是的 |
[03:12] | So we need to be prepared. | 我们得做好准备 |
[03:14] | I have the next step. | 我想好下一步了 |
[03:17] | For Jack. | 杰克的下一步 |
[03:25] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:27] | Feeling, um, good about it. | 感觉还挺不错 |
[03:29] | The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack’s body. | 第一项任务旨在增强杰克的身体 |
[03:32] | Step two is more spiritual in nature. | 第二步 要更偏向于精神层面 |
[03:36] | Can you be more specific? | 你可以再说具体点吗 |
[03:38] | Jack needs to find the Occultum. | 杰克得找到 |
[03:40] | The Occultum? | 秘物 |
[03:41] | Occultum, that’s, uh, Latin for “Hidden.” | 秘物 那是拉丁语里”隐藏的”意思 |
[03:44] | Where do we find it? | 我们去哪找 |
[03:45] | I don’t know, it’s hidden. | 我不知道 它是”隐藏的” |
[03:48] | Missing for centuries. | 已遗失了数世纪 |
[03:50] | Sacred, potent. | 神圣 强大 |
[03:53] | Is it a weapon? Uh, how does it work? | 是武器吗 怎么用 |
[03:55] | Not a weapon per se. | 算不上是武器 |
[03:56] | But it’s powerful. | 但很强大 |
[04:00] | Okay. Thanks. Big help. | 好啊 谢谢 帮大忙了 |
[04:04] | So, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:07] | Truly? | 真的吗 |
[04:12] | I am. | 是的 |
[04:16] | Good to hear. | 那就好 |
[04:17] | Because we need to be ready and vigilant… | 因为我们必须做好准备 时刻警惕 |
[04:20] | and not stupid. | 绝不能犯蠢 |
[04:24] | God — if he catches on to what we’re doing, | 上帝 如果被他发现我们的动作 |
[04:28] | everything comes crashing down. | 那一切都会完蛋 |
[04:35] | The Occultum — | 秘物 |
[04:37] | there’s barely even a mention of this thing. | 这玩意几乎没被提及过 |
[04:40] | And nothing on where to find it. | 更不知道怎么找到它 |
[04:44] | And what’s this thing supposed to even do? | 而且这玩意有什么用啊 |
[04:46] | It’s “spiritual”? What does that even mean? | “精神层面” 什么意思啊 |
[04:50] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[04:53] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[04:56] | I’m just thinking. | 我就是在想 |
[04:58] | I mean, this whole thing is crazy, right? | 这件事太疯狂了 |
[05:00] | I mean, uh, Death is our Obi-Wan, | 死骑做我们的奥比旺 |
[05:03] | and you and me, we’re the — | 你和我 我们是 |
[05:05] | the “messengers of God’s destruction –“ | “上帝毁灭的信使” |
[05:07] | whatever the Hell that means — | 鬼知道那什么意思 |
[05:09] | and Jack is supposed to kill God. | 杰克还要杀了上帝 |
[05:11] | But if he does… | 但如果他真杀了 |
[05:14] | that still leaves you know who. | 那还剩那个谁 |
[05:18] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[05:19] | So I’m thinking maybe he kills her, too. | 我在想 或许他连她也要杀 |
[05:27] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[05:29] | ‘Cause listen, if we just take Chuck off the board, | 如果我们光除掉恰克 |
[05:31] | that still leaves her, okay? | 那还有她 是吧 |
[05:33] | That throws things out of balance, | 那就破坏了平衡 |
[05:35] | and if things are out of balance, | 如果平衡被打破 |
[05:37] | then the world pretty much — | 那世界就… |
[05:39] | – Yeah, ends. – Right. | -对 会毁灭 -对 |
[05:40] | But if Jack kills her… | 但如果杰克再杀了她 |
[05:43] | Kind of a family plan. | 一家人就是要整整齐齐的 |
[05:45] | Then there’s no God, there’s no Darkness. | 没有上帝 没有黑暗 |
[05:47] | Nothing out of balance. | 就不会失衡 |
[05:49] | World saved. | 世界得救 |
[05:50] | Okay, yeah, but then who takes over? | 好吧 但然后谁会接管呢 |
[05:52] | Jack? | 杰克吗 |
[05:58] | I just learned how to do that. | 我刚学会怎么吹泡泡 |
[06:01] | Probably not. | 别介了 |
[06:03] | Jack, listen, uh, about Billie’s plan, uh, | 杰克 听着 比莉的计划 |
[06:06] | she hasn’t been real specific on the details. | 她没怎么透露细节 |
[06:09] | Yeah, when you — when you go up against Chuck, | 是啊 等你去跟恰克对决时 |
[06:12] | you’re gonna what, bob and weave? | 你要怎么 像打拳击吗 |
[06:14] | Or do you go straight in for the full smite? | 还是直接灭了他 |
[06:16] | Yeah, you know, um, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:19] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Fine. I owe you. | 好 我欠你的 |
[06:24] | Well, I have information on the Occultum | 我查到秘物了 |
[06:27] | from the shaman Sergei. | 是萨满塞尔盖来的消息 |
[06:29] | Him? Are we that desperate? | 他 我们那么走投无路了吗 |
[06:32] | I think so. | 是的 |
[06:33] | So, what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[06:34] | The Occultum is divine in its origin. | 秘物的确有神圣的来源 |
[06:36] | It was housed for hundreds of years | 数百年来一直存放于 |
[06:38] | in an ancient temple before it was — | 一座古寺 但后来… |
[06:39] | Plundered by pirates. | 被海盗劫掠走了 |
[06:41] | No. | 不是 |
[06:42] | It was dug up by tomb raiders. | 被盗墓者挖走了 |
[06:45] | – No. – It was seized | -不是 -是被 |
[06:47] | by the King of the Dead and his warlords. Am I close? | 亡灵之王和他的军阀掠走了 接近吗 |
[06:49] | Looted by invading Mongol hordes for trade on the — | 被入侵的蒙古游牧民族盗走 卖到了 |
[06:51] | Black market. Yeah, that’s what — | 黑市上 嗯 |
[06:52] | I was gonna say that next. That was the next one. | 我接下来就打算那么说的 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:57] | So, uh, where is it now? | 它现在在哪 |
[07:00] | Until a few years ago, | 直到几年前 |
[07:01] | it was owned by the Jacobson family, | 它还属于雅各布森家族 |
[07:03] | until Hyram Jacobson’s son fell gravely ill. | 直到海伦姆·雅各布森的儿子患上重病 |
[07:06] | And he was told nothing could be done. | 他被告知已回天乏力 |
[07:08] | And in desperation, he turned to a faith healer. | 他绝望之中找了个信仰治疗师 |
[07:10] | She saved the child, | 她救了那孩子 |
[07:11] | but she would only accept the Occultum in payment. | 但她只肯要秘物作为报酬 |
[07:15] | Do we have a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[07:16] | No, just a description. | 不知道 只知道特征 |
[07:18] | She was attractive. | 她很漂亮 |
[07:20] | And she healed the child by laying on hands. | 而且光靠把手放在孩子身上就治好了他 |
[07:23] | Which glowed. | 她的手还发光了 |
[07:34] | Sam and Dean. | 萨姆和迪恩 |
[07:37] | You just keep turning up. | 你们总跑来找我 |
[07:38] | My two bad pennies. | 阴魂不散 |
[07:40] | Looks like, uh, business is still good. | 看来生意还是很兴旺 |
[07:42] | Well, the healthcare system sucks, | 医保系统太烂了 |
[07:44] | so I pick up the slack. | 我就挑起了重担 |
[07:46] | Making house calls? | 还上门服务吗 |
[07:48] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[07:48] | Oh, maybe Hyram Jacobson recommended you | 或许海伦姆·雅各布森还把你 |
[07:50] | to a few of his rich friends. | 推荐给了一些有钱朋友 |
[07:52] | I mean, one gazillionaire | 一个亿万富翁 |
[07:53] | trumps a hundred sad sacks in a Kiwanis hall, am I right? | 能顶上吉瓦尼斯俱乐部里几百个可怜虫了 |
[07:57] | Well, I really can’t talk about that. | 这我不能说 |
[08:00] | Patient confidentiality. | 病人保密协议 |
[08:01] | Right. Of course. Sure. In that case, | 是啊 当然了 那样的话 |
[08:04] | uh, why don’t you tell us about the Occultum? | 你跟我们说说秘物好了 |
[08:08] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[08:09] | We need it. | 我们需要它 |
[08:11] | – Why? – To kill God. | -干吗 -杀上帝 |
[08:14] | Turns out that Hail Mary that you and Cass tried, | 原来你和小卡的孤注一掷之举 |
[08:18] | it worked. | 成功了 |
[08:20] | God’s back, he’s pissed, | 上帝回来了 还很生气 |
[08:24] | and he’s gonna murder the world. | 他要杀了整个世界 |
[08:25] | Unless we stop him. | 除非我们阻止他 |
[08:27] | So you want me to be on your side… | 你要我站你们这边 |
[08:29] | against God. | 对抗上帝 |
[08:31] | I mean, we are better-looking. | 我们更帅嘛 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:36] | I’m not going to make God my enemy, | 我不会跟上帝为敌的 |
[08:38] | because he’s God. | 因为他是上帝 |
[08:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:46] | you don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[08:48] | – You wouldn’t. – Try us. | -你们不会的 -你试试吧 |
[08:50] | – I don’t have it. – Then who does? | -不在我这里 -那在谁那里 |
[08:52] | An old friend of yours… Ruby. | 你的一个老朋友 露比 |
[08:54] | Wait a second. Why would you give it to her? | 等等 你为什么要给她 |
[08:56] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:58] | I was on the road near Topeka… | 我当时在托皮卡附近 |
[09:00] | Long days of providing relief | 为疲倦虚弱者提供帮助 |
[09:02] | to the weak and weary. | 忙活了一整天 |
[09:03] | Alone, yet warmed by the comfort I provided. | 虽孤身一人 但因为能安慰他人 仍感到温暖 |
[09:07] | When she found me. | 这时她找上了我 |
[09:16] | Anything you want to tell me, Jo? | 有什么想跟我说的吗 乔 |
[09:19] | Nice vessel. | 皮囊不错 |
[09:21] | Suits you better than the blonde. | 比那个金发合适你 |
[09:23] | Wait a minute. You were friends? | 等等 你们是朋友吗 |
[09:26] | God, no. | 当然不是 |
[09:27] | I mean, sometimes we’d pool our talents, | 我们有时强强联合 |
[09:30] | run a job together | 一起干票活儿 |
[09:31] | if the opportunity presented itself. | 如果有这样的机会的话 |
[09:34] | You’ve been holding out on me. | 你一直对我有所隐瞒 |
[09:36] | Ruby, I respect our arrangement. | 露比 我尊重我们的协议 |
[09:39] | Do I butt in when some sap wants his soul back | 难道你收钱归还哪个 |
[09:41] | and you agree to return it for a tidy fee? | 可怜鬼的灵魂时 我有多嘴吗 |
[09:44] | And I’m good with your little bleeding-heart sideshow, | 我也不介意你的大善人表演 |
[09:47] | but I’m talking way bigger than you usual take. | 但我是指比你往常收费更有价值的东西 |
[09:52] | The Occultum. You’ve got it. | 秘物 在你手上 |
[09:54] | And I can get you a buyer… | 我可以给你找个买家 |
[09:57] | for a taste. | 只要让我看看 |
[10:00] | And why would I agree to that? | 我为什么要答应 |
[10:03] | Money. | 钱 |
[10:04] | Do you have any idea how much that thing’s worth? | 你知道那玩意多值钱吗 |
[10:08] | Millions. | 上百万 |
[10:11] | Now, tell me that doesn’t appeal | 这难道不让你 |
[10:13] | to your label-whore heart. | 这名牌婊动心吗 |
[10:16] | And then? | 然后嗯 |
[10:17] | I gave it to her. | 我就给她了 |
[10:19] | She said she had hid it, | 她说她把东西藏好 |
[10:20] | until she contacted the buyer. | 准备去联系买家了 |
[10:22] | Which she never did because, well, you… | 但她没有做到 因为你… |
[10:28] | – Okay, so where is it now? – Stashed. | -好吧 那东西在哪 -藏起来了 |
[10:31] | By her. | 她藏的 |
[10:33] | In Hell. | 在地狱 |
[10:49] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:51] | Cass, you know what’s good about being dead? | 小卡 你知道死有什么好处吗 |
[10:55] | As I recall, very little. | 据我回忆 没啥好的 |
[10:56] | Well, when you come back, you — | 你复活之后 |
[10:58] | you really get into all that life is. | 会喜欢上生活的一切 |
[11:00] | Hot, cold, sweet, spicy, | 冷热 甜辣 |
[11:04] | funny, scary. | 欢乐 恐怖 |
[11:07] | And are you? | 那你呢 |
[11:10] | “Into it”? | “喜欢”吗 |
[11:11] | I want to be. | 我想喜欢 |
[11:14] | But I don’t… | 但我不能 |
[11:16] | feel things the way I used to. | 像以前那样感觉事物了 |
[11:20] | Before I lost my… | 在我没失去… |
[11:25] | Your soul. | 你的灵魂时 |
[11:30] | I used to feel things. | 我以前是有感觉的 |
[11:33] | In my bones. | 深深的感觉 |
[11:34] | It was glorious, and sometimes unbearable. | 有时很美好 有时让人难以承受 |
[11:36] | But I felt them. | 但我还是有感觉 |
[11:39] | Now, I understand joy | 现在 我理解愉悦 |
[11:43] | or sadness, but… | 和悲伤 但 |
[11:47] | I know those things aren’t in me. | 我知道我并没有那种情绪 |
[11:53] | I understand why Sam and Dean were angered | 我理解萨姆和迪恩为什么因为 |
[11:56] | by what happened to Mary… | 玛丽的事生气 |
[11:57] | By what you did to Mary. | 是你对玛丽做的事 |
[12:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:03] | I see that I’ve caused them pain. | 我知道我让他们痛苦了 |
[12:06] | And it’s clear that things have changed. | 而且很明显 情况变了 |
[12:10] | Especially with — with Dean. | 尤其是跟迪恩 |
[12:16] | Will he ever forgive me? | 他还可能原谅我吗 |
[12:18] | You know, Dean, | 迪恩 |
[12:20] | he — he feels things more acutely | 他比我认识的任何人类 |
[12:24] | than any human I’ve ever known. | 都有更强烈的情绪 |
[12:26] | So it’s possible he could work through this. | 所以他是可能结开心结的 |
[12:29] | One day, he may explode and let it all out | 有一天 他或许会爆发 释放一切 |
[12:32] | and breathe deeply and move on. | 然后深呼吸 向前看 |
[12:36] | How long will that take? | 那要多久 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:44] | You sure you can swing this again? | 你确定你还能做到吗 |
[12:46] | Well, we have Rowena’s notes for the spell so… | 我们有罗威娜给的咒语 |
[12:49] | Okay, “Samwitch.” | 好啊 “萨巫” |
[12:52] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[12:55] | Cass, hey, good news. | 小卡 好消息 |
[12:56] | We sorta know where the Occultum is. Sorta. | 我们算是知道秘物在哪了 |
[12:59] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[13:01] | Come with me. | 来 |
[13:07] | Cass, what are we doing? | 小卡 干什么啊 |
[13:14] | What the Hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:16] | They can’t see us or hear us. | 他们看不到 听不到我们 |
[13:20] | What happened? Where are they? | 发生了什么 他们在哪 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. I — I think, | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | if Chuck tried to destroy them | 如果恰克正好在 |
[13:28] | as their world’s rift was closing, | 裂缝要关闭时企图毁灭他们 |
[13:30] | it’s theoretically possible | 理论上讲是可能 |
[13:32] | that the blast could’ve trapped them between dimensions. | 他们被爆炸困在了维度之间 |
[13:35] | I mean, they’re… | 他们… |
[13:36] | they’re here and yet not. | 他们又在这里又不在 |
[13:40] | Are they in pain? | 他们痛苦吗 |
[13:43] | I don’t think so. | 应该不 |
[13:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:48] | Wait. Well, hold up, Dean. You — | 等等 迪恩… |
[13:51] | We’ll handle it, okay? | 我们回头再解决 |
[13:52] | We’ll deal with them, but right now, | 我们会处理他们的事 但现在 |
[13:53] | you and me, we got to go to Hell. | 你 我 我们得去地狱 |
[13:56] | You do? | 什么 |
[13:57] | Jo said that’s where Ruby stashed the Occultum. | 乔说露比把秘物藏在了那里 |
[13:59] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[14:00] | The demon you were sexually intimate with? | 跟你发生过性关系的恶魔 |
[14:04] | – “Sexually intimate”? – Yes. | -“性关系” -是啊 |
[14:07] | And you trust Jo now? | 你们还信任乔了 |
[14:09] | Well, Jo did help you out. | 乔帮了你嘛 |
[14:11] | Yes, but Hell is a big place. | 对 但地狱大得很 |
[14:13] | You could be searching forever. | 你可能要找很久 |
[14:14] | We need more information, Dean. | 我们需要更多情报 迪恩 |
[14:16] | From who? | 问谁 |
[14:19] | What about Ruby? | 露比呢 |
[14:20] | Ruby’s dead, Cass. | 露比死了 小卡 |
[14:22] | We have to work with what we have. | 我们只能靠手头的信息查 |
[14:23] | So we’ll go to Hell, you stay topside | 我们去地狱 你在上面守着 |
[14:25] | and keep that spell alive so we get back, alright? | 替我们保持咒语开启 |
[14:42] | Alright, next time we fly Air Abracadabra, | 好吧 下次我们再魔法飞行 |
[14:44] | we’re upgrading to first class. | 要升级头等舱 |
[14:46] | I can’t take the jet lag. | 这时差感太难受了 |
[14:47] | Where do we start? | 从哪找起 |
[14:54] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该在这里 |
[14:55] | Yeah — we know. | 我们知道 |
[14:56] | We’re, uh — We’re looking for your boss, Rowena. | 我们找你们老大 罗威娜 |
[15:01] | She’s hosting a reception. | 她在举办宴会 |
[15:03] | For newly condemned souls. | 招待新下地狱的灵魂 |
[15:06] | Because that’s a thing we do now. | 因为我们现在做这个了 |
[15:09] | Alright. But you could take us to her, right? | 好吧 你可以带我们去见她吧 |
[15:11] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -好 |
[15:24] | So? They made it? | 他们去了吗 |
[15:26] | Sam and Dean are in Hell? | 萨姆和迪恩去地狱了吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:30] | But? | 但是 |
[15:31] | But there are just so many holes in Jo’s story. | 但乔的说法漏洞太多 |
[15:34] | Who was Ruby gonna sell the Occultum to? | 露比本打算把秘物卖给谁 |
[15:36] | Why didn’t Jo try to get it back? | 乔怎么自己没去找过 |
[15:38] | – So you think she’s lying. – I think we need to ask Ruby. | -你觉得她在撒谎 -我觉得我们该问问露比 |
[15:42] | Who’s dead. | 她死了 |
[15:44] | Yeah. In the Empty. | 对 在虚无里 |
[15:47] | I need your assistance. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:49] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:50] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[15:52] | I need you to kill me. | 我需要你杀了我 |
[15:54] | Almost. | 几乎杀了我 |
[15:56] | Can someone be almost dead? | 人能几乎死吗 |
[15:58] | Well, in theory… | 理论上讲 |
[16:04] | …if I’m brought to death’s brink, | 如果我到达死亡边缘 |
[16:05] | I should be able to put one foot in the afterlife | 我应该可以一脚迈进来世 |
[16:09] | and contact Ruby. | 跟露比取得联络 |
[16:10] | Cass, the Empty doesn’t exactly like you, remember? | 小卡 虚无可不怎么喜欢你 记得吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[16:15] | But our deal — | 但我们的协议… |
[16:17] | I’m far from happy, so I should be fine. | 我现在可不开心 所以应该没事 |
[16:20] | I need you draw out most of my life force, | 我需要你吸出我大部分的生命力 |
[16:23] | store it in here, and then keep a close watch. | 存在这里 然后密切关注我 |
[16:27] | If it seems like I’m — | 如果我看上去是… |
[16:28] | Really dying, not almost dying? | 真要死了 不是几乎死了 |
[16:32] | Then bring me back. | 那就复活我 |
[16:37] | Cass, I-I may not have a soul, | 小卡 我可能没有灵魂 |
[16:38] | but, uh, I know killing you is wrong. | 但我知道杀你是不对的 |
[16:42] | What if I screw up? | 如果我搞砸了呢 |
[16:44] | Well, then I’ll be lost forever. | 那我就回不来了 |
[16:48] | But I think you’ll do fine. | 但我相信你 |
[16:53] | You need to feed the spell bowl | 你得记得给咒语添料 |
[16:55] | to keep the rift open for Sam and Dean, | 为萨姆和迪恩保持裂缝开启 |
[16:56] | or they’ll be lost forever. | 否则他们就回不来了 |
[17:01] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[17:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:06] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[17:09] | Give me one hour. | 给我一小时 |
[17:10] | Then bring me back. | 就复活我 |
[17:46] | This way, guys. | 这边请 |
[17:50] | Is it just me, | 是只有我 |
[17:51] | or is this feeling like… | 看是这感觉像个… |
[17:59] | A trap. | 陷阱 |
[18:36] | Why you trying to kill us? | 为什么企图杀我们 |
[18:39] | Because she told us to. | 是她指示的 |
[18:40] | – Who? Rowena? – Jo. | -谁 罗威娜吗 -乔 |
[18:42] | She said if we helped her, | 她说如果我们帮她 |
[18:44] | she’d bust us out of Hell. | 她就把我们带出地狱 |
[18:46] | And why’d she want us dead? | 她为何要我们死 |
[18:48] | Ask her yourself. | 自己去问吧 |
[19:01] | That bitch set us up. | 那贱人设计我们 |
[19:17] | Sister Jo. | 乔姐妹 |
[19:19] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[19:20] | Maybe you can help… | 或许你可以帮忙… |
[19:22] | No Sister Jo here. | 这里没有乔姐妹 |
[19:23] | Heard she retired. Florida. | 听说她退休去了佛罗里达 |
[19:28] | But here’s some free advice — don’t make friends. | 但免费给你句建议 别交朋友 |
[19:32] | They always ask too much of you. | 他们总是蹬鼻子上脸 |
[19:39] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[19:41] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[19:43] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[19:48] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[19:50] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[19:54] | Ruby, can you hear me? | 露比 你能听到吗 |
[19:58] | Hello, Clarence. | 你好 小天使 |
[20:04] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[20:06] | Oh, not so much. | 并不是 |
[20:11] | – You’re the Empty. – You always were quick. | -你是虚无 -你一向机灵 |
[20:14] | Apparently, you want to see Ruby, | 听你在找露比 |
[20:16] | so I went with a demon theme. | 我就选择了恶魔主题 |
[20:19] | Where can I find her? | 我在哪能找到她 |
[20:20] | What does this look like, a singles bar? | 你看这里像单身酒吧吗 |
[20:22] | This is not a social call. | 我不是来串门的 |
[20:24] | I am here fulfilling a request | 我是遵死骑之命 |
[20:26] | ordered by Death herself. | 前来完成使命 |
[20:27] | And I understand that you and she are working together. | 据我所知 你俩可是合作关系 |
[20:30] | Oh, yeah, we’re besties. | 是的 我们是闺蜜 |
[20:32] | But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna help little ol’ you. | 但那不代表我就会帮你 |
[20:34] | Oh, yes, it does. | 你就是得帮 |
[20:38] | You’re no fun. | 你真没劲 |
[20:41] | Go get her, Pizza Man. | 去找她吧 披萨哥 |
[20:58] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[21:01] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[21:04] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[21:06] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[21:08] | Are you dead? | 你也死了吗 |
[21:09] | Almost. | 快死了 |
[21:11] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[21:12] | Ruby, I woke you up | 露比 我唤醒你 |
[21:13] | because I’m looking for an object known as the Occultum, | 是因为我在找一件叫秘物的东西 |
[21:15] | and the angel Jo said you hid it somewhere in Hell. | 而天使乔说你把它藏在了地狱里 |
[21:18] | Oh, did she? Wow, that is so like her. | 是吗 她就这样 |
[21:21] | Don’t you think it’s a little obvious | 你不觉得恶魔 |
[21:23] | for a demon to be hiding something in Hell? | 在地狱里藏东西太明显了吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:26] | Sam and Dean, they’re searching there now. | 萨姆和迪恩去那里找了 |
[21:28] | Oh, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:30] | How is the big lug? | 那大块头怎么样了 |
[21:32] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[21:33] | We had a good thing until he killed me. | 我们本来挺暧昧 直到他杀了我 |
[21:36] | Listen, I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间不多 |
[21:38] | Could we possibly just — | 你能不能 |
[21:39] | W-When you went to Jo about the Occultum — | 你去找乔要秘物时 |
[21:42] | When I went to see her? | 我去找她吗 |
[21:47] | She called me. | 是她找到了我 |
[21:50] | Is this a trap? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[21:54] | ‘Cause I will mess you up. | 因为我可饶不了你 |
[21:56] | That’s how much you trust me. | 你就这么信任我啊 |
[21:59] | Girlfriend — | 妹子 |
[21:59] | I’m not your girlfriend. What do you want? | 我们没那么亲 你想要什么 |
[22:03] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[22:04] | Lucifer and Michael are circling each other; | 路西法和米迦勒在等待时机 |
[22:06] | there’s gonna be a showdown. | 准备对决 |
[22:07] | And I know you think you’re in solid with Lucifer, | 我知道你觉得你跟路西法没错 |
[22:10] | but we both know if those two go at it, | 但我们都清楚如果他们开战 |
[22:12] | it’s Apocalypse time, | 就是天启 |
[22:13] | and nothing will be left standing. | 到时什么都不剩 |
[22:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:17] | And maybe things go your way. | 或许你能如愿 |
[22:20] | But maybe they go Heaven’s, | 但也或许是天上能获胜 |
[22:22] | and if they do, everyone will need a Plan B. | 那样的话 大家都需要备用计划 |
[22:25] | Look, you and I work well together when we have to. | 我们有必要时 总能和谐合作 |
[22:29] | You are a powerful demon, | 你是个强大的恶魔 |
[22:31] | and I am a good businesswoman. | 而我是个好商人 |
[22:33] | When the smoke clears, there’ll be a new world order. | 等尘埃落定 世界将有新秩序 |
[22:36] | We can make that work for us. | 我们可以从中获利 |
[22:38] | You said we’d all be dead. | 你才说我们到时都死定了 |
[22:39] | We don’t have to be. | 不非得的 |
[22:41] | Not if we ride it out in the safest place that exists. | 如果我们能在最安全的地方躲过危机 |
[22:44] | I’m not following. | 我不懂 |
[22:46] | The Occultum. | 秘物 |
[22:47] | The Occultum is a place? | 秘物是个地方 |
[22:49] | A place… a thing… | 地方 物品 |
[22:51] | Whatever you want to call it, it’s powerful. | 随你怎么说吧 它很强大 |
[22:54] | Jo and I cut a deal, and I stashed it. | 乔和我定了协议 我就把它藏起来了 |
[22:57] | I can tell you the location. | 我可以告诉你在哪 |
[22:59] | And it’s not in Hell. | 不是在地狱里 |
[23:01] | – Does Jo know where it is? Because she might try to — – No. | -乔知道在哪吗 她可能… -不 |
[23:03] | That girl really can’t be trusted, | 那姑娘真的不值得信任 |
[23:05] | but you can trust me if… | 但你可以信任我 如果… |
[23:09] | If what? | 如果什么 |
[23:11] | I’ll help you on one condition. | 我可以帮你 但有个条件 |
[23:13] | That you get me the Hell out of here. | 你带我离开这里 |
[23:16] | What? | 什么 |
[23:21] | – Guys. You’re back. – Jack? What the Hell? | -伙计们 你们回来了 -杰克 搞什么呢 |
[23:25] | Why do they call this place the Empty? | 这地方为什么要叫虚无 |
[23:27] | This place is full. | 这地方都满了 |
[23:28] | It’s full of sorrow and despair playing over and over again, | 充满了不断重复的哀伤和绝望 |
[23:33] | of angels and demons dreaming about their regrets. | 天使和恶魔梦着他们的悔恨 |
[23:37] | Forever. | 永无尽头 |
[23:38] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:40] | He’s dead. Kind of. | 他死了 几乎死了 |
[23:43] | – For now. – What? | -暂时的 -什么 |
[23:45] | You’re clearly connected, Castiel. | 你显然有门路 卡西迪奥 |
[23:47] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[23:51] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好 我试试 |
[23:57] | The Occultum, it’s… | 秘物在 |
[23:58] | Cass went to the Empty. | 小卡去了虚无 |
[24:00] | Hopefully. To find Ruby, | 希望能找到露比 |
[24:01] | hopefully, to find out where this Occultum thing is located. | 希望能找到这个秘物在哪 |
[24:05] | Hopefully. | 希望行吧 |
[24:11] | – That’s way too many “hopefully’s.” – Bring him back now! | -这太不确定了 -快把他复活 |
[24:16] | Yo, Clarence. | 小天使 |
[24:20] | You got what you wanted. | 你愿望满足了 |
[24:21] | Now what? You think you’re gonna just flit on home? | 怎么 你觉得你能说回家就回家了 |
[24:24] | Yes, because we have a deal. | 是的 因为我们有协议 |
[24:28] | I know we have a deal, Feathers. | 我知道 小羽毛 |
[24:34] | You’re not dead, yet. | 你还没死呢 |
[24:35] | But for the time you’re here, | 但你在此期间 |
[24:36] | I can make you wish you were. | 我能让你生不如死 |
[24:41] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤不了我 |
[24:43] | Jack said we’re on the same side. Against Chuck. | 杰克说我们是一边的 对付恰克 |
[24:45] | I’m on Death’s side. | 我是死骑这边的 |
[24:47] | Come on, wake up, pal. | 快醒醒 伙计 |
[24:50] | When her plan works, | 等她的计划成功 |
[24:51] | I finally get to go back to sleep. | 我就终于又能沉睡了 |
[24:53] | That’s what she promised? | 那是她的许诺吗 |
[24:55] | She can do that? | 她能做到吗 |
[24:58] | Come on, Cass. Come on. | 快醒醒 小卡 |
[25:01] | Funny thing about her plan, though… | 但她的计划有趣的一点是 |
[25:03] | she didn’t say anything about needing you. | 她没说她需要你 |
[25:10] | Baby, you can’t just traipse in and out of here. | 亲爱的 你别想来来去去 |
[25:12] | It upsets the order of things. | 这是有违秩序的 |
[25:15] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[25:16] | Chardonnay, Clarence? | 要白酒吗 小天使 |
[25:18] | Oh, you’re probably not in the mood. | 你可能没心情 |
[25:26] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[25:36] | You made it back. | 你们回来了 |
[25:37] | Yeah. And so did you. | 是啊 你也是 |
[25:39] | You’re an idiot, by the way. | 你可真傻 |
[25:41] | What if this hadn’t worked? | 要是不成功呢 |
[25:42] | But it did. | 成功了 |
[25:44] | The Occultum was never in Hell. | 秘物根本不在地狱 |
[25:47] | Yeah, we get that. | 是啊 我们知道了 |
[25:48] | The Occultum is apparently | 秘物看来 |
[25:51] | the safest place in the world. | 是世界上最安全的地方 |
[25:54] | Jo was never gonna give that up. | 乔是不可能交出来的 |
[25:56] | It’s a “place”? | 是个”地方”吗 |
[25:57] | So you saw Ruby. | 你看到露比了 |
[25:58] | And I got the location. | 我还知道位置了 |
[26:04] | Am I still an idiot? | 我还傻吗 |
[26:08] | – Well, yeah. – Let’s go, then. | -就是 -那我们走吧 |
[26:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:13] | What if Chuck checks in on us and sees what we’re doing. | 如果恰克突然决定看看我们在干什么呢 |
[26:15] | Isn’t it pretty much over? | 那我们不就完了吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah, it would be. | 是啊 |
[26:22] | I have a dumb idea. | 我有个蠢主意 |
[26:26] | If Chuck comes back and checks in on us, | 如果恰克回来查我们的岗 |
[26:27] | he’s gonna look for us here in the bunker. | 肯定会来地堡找我们 |
[26:30] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[26:31] | Well, we don’t not know that. | 但也不能否定 |
[26:32] | So Chuck would need to see us | 所以 得让恰克看到我们 |
[26:37] | here in the bunker. | 就在地堡 |
[26:40] | Wait. So you want them to be you? | 等等 你想要他们装你们吗 |
[26:43] | Well, it’s not that hard. Me and Sam do it every day. | 并不难 我和萨姆每天都这么做 |
[26:45] | So I’m thinking we open up a rift with a spell, | 我们用咒语开道裂缝 |
[26:48] | kind of like we did with Apocalypse World. | 就像去天启世界时那样 |
[26:49] | But we don’t need archangel juice | 但我们并不需要大天使能量 |
[26:51] | ’cause we’re just trying to get them out | 因为我们只需要把他们从 |
[26:52] | of this in-between. | 夹缝里拉出来 |
[26:54] | I’m thinking Cass’ grace would be enough. | 小卡的能量应该就足矣 |
[26:56] | Or it’ll blast them away to another world. | 或者 他们也可能被炸去别的世界 |
[27:00] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[27:01] | But it’s better than leaving them here. | 但总比把他们留在这里好 |
[27:12] | Koth. | [咒语] |
[27:13] | Munto. | [咒语] |
[27:15] | Nuntox. | [咒语] |
[27:37] | So, uh, back home, you’re — you’re Hunters? | 你们在家乡是猎人吗 |
[27:41] | We were Hunters. | 我们曾是猎人 |
[27:44] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[27:46] | But our world’s probably gone. | 但我们的世界可能没了 |
[27:49] | We made it out just before the explosion. | 我们赶在爆炸前冲了出来 |
[27:50] | That’s God. | 那是上帝干的 |
[27:52] | – God? – Yeah. | -上帝 -对 |
[27:53] | You’re gonna need another beer. | 你得再喝一瓶啤酒了 |
[27:55] | We actually don’t drink much of this stuff. | 我们其实不怎么喝这玩意 |
[27:56] | Dad won’t keep it in the house. | 爸爸不肯在家留酒 |
[27:58] | He only likes his “private-label Scotch.” | 他只喜欢高端威士忌 |
[28:01] | He spoils us. | 他很宠我们 |
[28:03] | Wait, your dad is… still around? | 等等 你们爸爸还在吗 |
[28:06] | And he “spoils” you? | 他还”宠”你们 |
[28:08] | Well, he did. | 是啊 |
[28:09] | We don’t know where he is now. | 我们不知道他现在在哪 |
[28:10] | Uh, we all went through the rift together, | 我们一起穿过裂缝的 |
[28:12] | but, uh, guess we got separated. | 但我们一定是走散了 |
[28:15] | To Dad. | 敬爸爸 |
[28:17] | Best guy ever. | 最棒的人了 |
[28:29] | So, this is where you live. | 你们就住这里 |
[28:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[28:32] | And this is where your Hunting operation is based? | 你们的猎魔行动基地就在这里 |
[28:37] | Uh, I mean, | 其实 |
[28:38] | it’s not really much of an operation. | 也没那么大的规模 |
[28:39] | No, no, no. No, no, we — we — we do just fine. We, uh — | 不不 我们挺好的 |
[28:43] | We hunt monsters all over the country. | 我们全国各地猎魔 |
[28:47] | It’s exhausting, isn’t it? | 很累人 是吧 |
[28:50] | But we — we do it worldwide. | 但我们走遍全球呢 |
[28:52] | We have to keep two sets of pilots on standby. | 我们准备了两组飞行员 |
[28:56] | You guys have your own plane? | 你们还有自己的飞机吗 |
[28:58] | You don’t? | 你们没有吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, dear. How do you manage? | 天啊 你们怎么做到的 |
[29:03] | How do you afford it? | 你们怎么有钱 |
[29:05] | We get paid. | 我们有钱拿 |
[29:08] | For Hunting monsters. | 猎魔的报酬啊 |
[29:10] | You what? | 什么 |
[29:11] | Yes. HunterCorp does very well. | 是啊 猎人公司业绩很好 |
[29:14] | HunterCorp? | 猎人公司 |
[29:15] | – Yeah. – Well, got to hand it to the old man, huh? | -是啊 -真是得佩服老爷子 |
[29:18] | Pretty much built up an entire empire from scratch. | 白手起家 建立了一个帝国 |
[29:20] | To Dad. | 敬爸爸 |
[29:21] | Smartest guy ever. | 最聪明的人了 |
[29:26] | Alright. | 还行 |
[29:27] | Uh, well, look, fellas, | 是这样 |
[29:28] | thanks again for the, uh — for the rescue. | 再次感谢你们的救援 |
[29:33] | Glad you brought that up. | 正好你们提起 |
[29:34] | See, we got ourselves a bit of a situation here. | 我们现在有点小状况 |
[29:37] | God smashed your world like we said and… | 如我们所说 上帝毁灭了你们的世界 |
[29:39] | And now he’s gonna take out this one. | 现在 他准备再毁灭这个 |
[29:42] | And we’re gonna stop him. | 但我们要阻止他 |
[29:43] | But he may be checking in on us here. | 但他可能会来这里查我们岗 |
[29:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:48] | God “checks in” on you? | 上帝会查你们岗 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:52] | Uh, we kind of have a… relationship. | 我们算是有点关系 |
[29:55] | So if he decides to look in on us, | 如果他来看我们 |
[29:57] | we don’t want him to know what we’re doing. | 我们不希望他知道我们在做什么 |
[29:58] | So you two are gonna be here, | 你俩要留在这里 |
[30:01] | pretending to be us. | 假装是我们 |
[30:03] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么做到 |
[30:04] | Well, first off, I’m sorry, | 首先 抱歉 |
[30:07] | you’re gonna have to lose the man bun. | 你得拆掉丸子头 |
[30:13] | I will not. | 绝不 |
[30:17] | Right. Uh, and then, uh… | 好吧 还有 |
[30:46] | This the place? You sure? | 这里吗 你确定 |
[30:48] | Ruby was very specific. | 露比说得很具体 |
[30:51] | Yeah, well, so was Jo. | 乔也是呢 |
[30:53] | Guys, I-I know I haven’t been doing this as long as you, | 伙计们 我知道我做这个没你们久 |
[30:55] | but doesn’t this seem a little easy? | 但这看上去太简单了吧 |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:04] | You hear something? | 你们听到什么了吗 |
[31:13] | Is that a…bear? | 是熊吗 |
[31:18] | – No. It’s more like a… – Hellhounds. | -不 是… -地狱猎犬 |
[31:23] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:25] | Dean, you want to hurry a little bit? | 迪恩 你能不能快点 |
[31:31] | Go, go, go! | 快进去 |
[31:40] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你顶住 -好 |
[31:42] | Guess Ruby forgot to mention the freakin’ Hellhounds. | 看来露比忘记提地狱猎犬的事了 |
[31:45] | Yeah, it would seem. | 是啊 |
[31:48] | Where are we supposed to look? | 我们要找什么 |
[31:53] | She said the “top of the cross” would point the way. | 她说十字架顶指的方向 |
[31:59] | What’s it supposed to be pointing to? | 指向什么啊 |
[32:01] | Guys! Could you maybe move it along?! | 伙计们 能不能快点 |
[32:14] | Dean, Cass. | 迪恩 小卡 |
[32:20] | The top of the cross… | 十字架顶 |
[32:21] | it’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[32:25] | Guys! I can’t hold ’em forever! | 伙计们 我撑不住多久了 |
[32:39] | The Hell is that? Is that a map? | 那是什么 地图吗 |
[32:41] | Maybe it’s a key. | 可能是钥匙 |
[32:43] | It’s a passage in Enochian. It says, um, | 是一段天使语 是… |
[32:46] | loosely translated, | 大致可翻译为 |
[32:47] | “In order to be in the Occultum, | “要进入秘物 |
[32:50] | the Occultum must be in you.” | 得让秘物进入你” |
[33:05] | They said lose the man bun, Samuel. | 他们叫你拆掉丸子头了 萨穆埃尔 |
[33:08] | Look, hillbilly clothes are bad enough. | 乡巴佬衣服就够讨厌了 |
[33:12] | I have to draw the line somewhere, | 我总得有底线 |
[33:13] | and my hair… | 我的发型 |
[33:15] | is sacred. | 是神圣的 |
[33:18] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |
[33:20] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[33:21] | They said be authentic, | 他们说要真实 |
[33:22] | drink beer in front of a computer screen. | 坐在电脑前喝啤酒 |
[33:25] | That’s their lives? | 他们就这么过日子吗 |
[33:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:31] | You get used to it. | 能喝习惯 |
[33:35] | – Hey, there, big boy. – Check this out. | -你好啊 帅小伙 -看看 |
[33:38] | And there’s like a ton of these files in here. | 里面好多这种文件呢 |
[33:41] | Press my button to enter me. | 按键可以进入我 |
[33:43] | Can you imagine if Dad caught us with that kind of stuff? | 你能想象如果爸爸逮到我们看这个会怎样吗 |
[33:47] | Goodbye, trust funds. | 信托基金 再见了 |
[33:51] | Wanna chat? | 想聊聊吗 |
[33:53] | I got to tell you, Sammy, this Sam and Dean, | 我得说 萨姆 这个版本的萨姆和迪恩 |
[33:55] | you know, sure they’re simple, | 他们是比较简朴 |
[33:58] | but they’ve got this place of their own. | 但他们有自己的地方 |
[34:00] | There’s no quarterly reports, there’s no investor calls, | 不用做季度报告 接投资人电话 |
[34:04] | there’s just — there’s nothing to do | 你只需要 |
[34:07] | but hunt monsters, drink beer, | 猎魔 喝啤酒 |
[34:11] | and watch porn. | 看黄片 |
[34:12] | Hey, there, big boy. | 你好啊 帅小伙 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:16] | They’ve got it made. | 他们太成功了 |
[34:22] | Guys, I don’t like it, alright? | 伙计们 这不太好 |
[34:24] | I mean, first Jo sets us up with the — with killer demons, | 先是乔设计我们被杀人恶魔伏击 |
[34:27] | and now Ruby sends us to a place with Hellhounds? | 然后露比又把我们送到地狱猎犬门口 |
[34:30] | These chicks want us dead. | 这俩小妞想要我们死 |
[34:31] | I don’t trust any part of this. | 我们完全不信任这一切 |
[34:34] | Where’s the thing? | 那玩意呢 |
[34:36] | – I ate it. – You what? | -我吃了 -什么 |
[34:38] | Well, it said it had to be in me, so — | 不是说得进入我吗 |
[34:40] | – No! Spit it out. – It’s fine. | -不 吐出来 -没事的 |
[34:42] | Okay? Nothing’s happening. | 什么反应都没有 |
[34:47] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 |
[34:51] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[34:57] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:23] | You must not be human. | 你肯定不是人类 |
[35:26] | Humans may not enter here. | 人类不能进来这里 |
[35:29] | Are you an angel? | 你是天使吗 |
[35:32] | Um, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[35:40] | Why do humans have to stay out? | 人类为何不能进来 |
[35:42] | This is the Garden. | 这里是花园 |
[35:44] | Man’s beginning. | 人类的初始 |
[35:45] | You mean…Eden. | 伊甸园吗 |
[35:48] | Like Adam and Eve? | 亚当和夏娃 |
[35:52] | God loved them so. | 上帝很爱他们 |
[35:53] | His prize creations, until he banished them | 他最爱的造物 直到他驱逐了他们 |
[35:56] | and all of mankind from the perfection of the Garden. | 也将所有人类逐出了完美的花园 |
[35:59] | And he hid it away. | 他把它藏了起来 |
[36:03] | I was told this place might change me somehow. | 我被告知这地方能改变我 |
[36:07] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[36:08] | If you were the one meant to find it. | 如果你是注定发现它的人 |
[36:13] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快就能知道了 |
[36:27] | What do you mean if Jack comes back? | 什么叫如果杰克还能回来 |
[36:29] | I don’t know what’s happening here. | 我也不清楚这是怎么回事 |
[36:30] | I-I had no idea this was gonna involve | 我也不知道还要 |
[36:32] | ingesting some magic sphere and then disappearing, Dean. | 吞下魔法球 然后消失不见 迪恩 |
[36:46] | Who are you, really? | 你究竟是谁 |
[36:51] | Who are you meant to be? | 你究竟该做什么人 |
[36:58] | Alright. So, what do you want to do next? | 好吧 接下来你想做什么 |
[37:00] | All right. | 好啊 |
[37:04] | Jack, what’s wrong? | 杰克 发生了什么 |
[37:06] | Suzie! | 苏茜 |
[37:08] | There’s no going back. You realize that now. | 这下回不了头了 你知道吧 |
[37:14] | – Listen to me! – Leave me alone! | -听我说 -别烦我了 |
[37:17] | They’re never gonna trust you again. | 他们再不会信任你了 |
[37:45] | The Hell? | 搞什么 |
[38:16] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[38:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:35] | Alright, fellas. Well, thanks for your help. | 好了 伙计们 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[38:38] | Now it’s, uh, time to go. | 你们该走了 |
[38:40] | You know, we, uh — | 其实 |
[38:42] | we could just all live here together. | 我们也可以一起生活在这里 |
[38:45] | Like a club. | 就像个俱乐部 |
[38:48] | That would just be weird. | 那太奇怪了 |
[38:50] | It wouldn’t be so weird. | 也不会很怪 |
[38:51] | Trust me, where you want to be is Brazil, okay? | 相信我 你们应该去巴西 |
[38:54] | It’s far away, | 那里够远 |
[38:56] | and there’s nothing but beaches, babes, carnival. | 那里只有海滩 美女和嘉年华 |
[39:02] | You think we could keep the flannel shirts? | 法兰绒衬衣可以留给我们吗 |
[39:04] | No. | 不能 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:13] | When we were looking around, | 我们到处看时 |
[39:14] | we, uh — we saw it. | 看到它了 |
[39:18] | “It”? | 什么 |
[39:20] | The car. | 车 |
[39:25] | You didn’t touch it. | 你没碰吧 |
[39:29] | We drove in it. | 我们开了 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, you what? | 什么 |
[39:35] | And we’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[39:37] | My arm — you’re hurting it. | 我的胳膊 疼啊 |
[39:38] | – Sam. – Dean. | -萨姆 -迪恩 |
[39:40] | Have fun in Rio! | 祝你们在里约开心 |
[39:46] | Is the kid okay? | 那孩子没事吧 |
[39:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:55] | He seems to have recovered. | 他似乎恢复了 |
[39:57] | So, Jack’s back? | 杰克回来了 |
[40:00] | Yeah, he is. | 对 |
[40:01] | But, um, something’s different. | 但有些变化 |
[40:04] | Jack is, uh — | 杰克 |
[40:06] | well, he’s been to the Garden. | 他去了伊甸园 |
[40:07] | That’s the crossroads of divinity and humanity. | 那是神性和人性的分水岭 |
[40:10] | No one’s been there since the exile till now. | 自驱逐之后 就没人涉足过了 |
[40:15] | Till Jack. | 直到杰克去了 |
[40:27] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:29] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[40:31] | I… | 我… |
[40:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[40:35] | You what? | 什么 |
[40:39] | Why didn’t I get it? | 我怎么就不懂呢 |
[40:42] | I mean, my mother died, too. | 我妈妈也死了 |
[40:45] | Why didn’t I understand? | 我怎么会不懂呢 |
[40:51] | It was my fault. | 那都怪我 |
[41:02] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[41:08] | His soul is back. | 他的灵魂回来了 |
[41:17] | Please. | 求你们 |
[41:19] | Just please forgive me. | 求你们原谅我 |