时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s an interdimensional geoscope. | 那是个跨维度地球透镜 |
[00:04] | I looked in it earlier. I didn’t see anything. | 我之前看了看 什么都没看到啊 |
[00:07] | Oh, that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[00:11] | All my life, I’ve been nothing but a hamster in a wheel. | 我的一生 不过是蹬轮子的仓鼠 |
[00:13] | Stuck in a story. | 困在一个故事里 |
[00:14] | And you know whose fault that is? Chuck’s. | 知道那是谁的过错吗 恰克 |
[00:17] | Chuck is deleting worlds. | 恰克在删除世界 |
[00:19] | Jack — he’s… | 杰克… |
[00:21] | -心绪混乱 -是啊 | |
[00:22] | I have a job, a mission! | 我有份工作 使命 |
[00:25] | I’m supposed to kill God, | 我要杀上帝 |
[00:27] | Do you really think I can do this? | 你真觉得我能做到吗 |
[00:29] | Jack, you’re the only one who can. | 杰克 你是唯一能做到的 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. Feels like Jack is hiding something. | 我不知道 感觉杰克有所隐瞒 |
[00:34] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[00:35] | Billie’s spells have been turning me into some kind of bomb, | 比莉的咒语在把我变成炸弹 |
[00:38] | and when I go off and kill Chuck and Amara, | 我爆炸杀恰克和阿玛拉时 |
[00:43] | I’ll die, too. | 我也会死 |
[00:44] | Going to look for another way. | 去找别的办法 |
[00:47] | What the Hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:48] | There’s something you and Sam need to know. | 有件事你和萨姆得知道 |
[01:33] | Mister… “Travis Johnson”? | “崔维斯·约翰逊”先生吗 |
[01:37] | – That’s me. – It’s after 10:00. | -是的 -都过10点了 |
[01:39] | We don’t usually allow late check-ins. | 我们一般这么晚不接待客人 |
[01:42] | Yeah. Uh…sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[01:51] | And, um, you had a special request? | 你有特别要求 |
[01:54] | Room 214? | 要214房间 |
[01:56] | Yeah. Doctor’s orders. | 对 医嘱 |
[01:58] | You been here before? | 你以前来过吗 |
[02:00] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[02:04] | Welcome back. | 欢迎再来 |
[02:27] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[03:24] | Just one night. | 就一晚 |
[03:26] | And then it’s over. | 然后就结束了 |
[03:30] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[03:35] | It was never…real. | 那从来都不是真的 |
[04:00] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[04:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[04:06] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[04:08] | You’re not real. You were never real. | 你不是真的 你从来都不是真的 |
[04:41] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[04:46] | Seven hours. | 七小时 |
[04:49] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[04:51] | Can’t believe we’re going back here. | 真不敢相信我们要回来这里 |
[04:55] | Travis was a friend. | 崔维斯是我们的朋友 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I know. I’m not saying what happened isn’t sad. | 我知道 我不是说这事不让人难过 |
[05:01] | You know, I mean, the guy slit his throat | 那家伙用威士忌酒瓶 |
[05:02] | with a whiskey bottle, but… | 割了喉 |
[05:05] | Well, he’s an old friend, you know? | 但他是老朋友了 |
[05:06] | Old, old. Like haven’t seen him in 25 years. | 很老了 都25年没见那么老了 |
[05:09] | We’ve missed funerals for much closer friends — Hunters. | 我们错过了一些更亲密的朋友的葬礼 猎人的 |
[05:12] | Well, this is different. | 这不一样 |
[05:14] | I-I mean, it’s not like we have much else to do. | 我们反正也没别的事可做 |
[05:18] | Chuck is off world. | 恰克不在这个世界 |
[05:19] | Jack’s in the bunker, waiting for Billie’s orders. | 杰克在地堡里 等待比莉的指示 |
[05:21] | And — And Cass just… bailed, I guess. | 小卡…大概跑了吧 |
[05:26] | He didn’t say anything to you about why he left? | 他走时没跟你说他为什么要离开吗 |
[05:30] | Not really. | 没有 |
[05:31] | And you guys didn’t get into a fight or something? | 你们也没吵架什么的吗 |
[05:34] | 这就是小卡的作风 | |
[05:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | Seriously, Dean? | 不是吧 迪恩 |
[05:45] | You know how many people die every year texting and driving? | 知道每年多少人因开车时发短信而死吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I know. Look. | 嗯嗯 我知道 好了 |
[05:49] | Okay? Done. You’re right. My bad. | 不看了 你说得对 我不好 |
[06:13] | It looks smaller. | 看上去好像变小了 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, we’re bigger. | 是我们变大了 |
[06:17] | Weird being back here. | 回来这里好奇怪 |
[06:19] | Yeah, it’s not exactly on the top of my bucket list. | 是啊 这算不上我遗愿清单里靠前的心愿 |
[06:39] | Dad should’ve let me go with him. | 爸爸该让我跟他一起去的 |
[06:40] | I mean, you don’t need me. | 你才不需要我 |
[06:42] | I was babysitting you when I was your age. | 我像你这么大时都能照顾你了 |
[06:45] | -那不合法吧 -无所谓了 | |
[06:49] | Wanna practice shooting? | 想练习射击吗 |
[06:50] | I just want to go to the room. | 我只想回房间 |
[06:52] | Naw, let’s — let’s hit a vending machine or something. | 我们去自动售货机看看吧 |
[06:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:58] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[07:00] | Dude, stop! | 哥们 别闹 |
[07:04] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[07:09] | These better be haunted colleges. | 这些最好是闹鬼的大学 |
[07:11] | Where’d you even get this? | 你哪来的 |
[07:12] | The bookshelf at the last motel. | 上家旅馆的书架 |
[07:15] | I thought your imaginary friend told you it was bad to steal. | 你的幻想朋友不是告诉你偷窃不好吗 |
[07:19] | Why would you want… | 你为什么会想… |
[07:22] | Wait. You think you’re gonna go to college? | 等等 你以为你能上大学吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. Why not? | 是啊 怎么不行了 |
[07:27] | “Why not?” Why? | “怎么不行” 上大学干什么啊 |
[07:29] | ‘Cause that’s what normal people do. | 因为正常人都上 |
[07:30] | Right. Because we’re normal. | 是啊 我们正常吗 |
[07:33] | Whatever. We barely go to school. | 随便了 我们都不怎么上学 |
[07:37] | So if you think places like that’ll even think | 如果你觉得那些地方会考虑 |
[07:39] | about letting a dumbass like you in… | 收你这种蠢蛋 |
[07:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:44] | This, Sammy? This is our life. | 萨姆 这才是我们的生活 |
[08:39] | Hello. | 嘿呦 |
[08:54] | Freeze! You’re under arrest. | 别动 你被捕了 |
[08:59] | Relax. | 放松 |
[09:00] | I won’t rat on you… | 我不会出卖你 |
[09:01] | if you teach me that trick. | 只要你教我那招 |
[09:05] | This is my little brother, Travis. | 这是我弟弟 崔维斯 |
[09:10] | Hey, kid. I’m Dean. | 你好 小子 我是迪恩 |
[09:14] | I’m Caitlin. | 我是凯特琳 |
[09:19] | These old models, they’re easy. | 这些老款机器 很好弄 |
[09:24] | One, two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | So, uh, you staying here? | 你们也住这里 |
[09:38] | Our mom works here — cleaning crew. | 我们妈妈在这里工作 清洁工 |
[09:41] | We saw your car when you checked in. | 你们入住时 我们看到了你们的车 |
[09:43] | Who’s your dad — Knight Rider? | 你爸爸是谁 霹雳游侠吗 |
[09:45] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[09:46] | My dad drives an Impala, which is badass. | 我爸开的是英帕拉 那很屌的 |
[09:49] | – KITT’s a crappy– – Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. | -霹雳车不过是… -庞蒂克火鸟 |
[09:54] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道的 |
[10:00] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道的 |
[10:08] | – Caitlin? – Dean. | -凯特琳 -迪恩 |
[10:14] | Sam. Thanks for coming. | 萨姆 谢谢你们来 |
[10:16] | -嗯 你弟弟的事很遗憾 -嗯 | |
[10:26] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[10:28] | Crying a lot. | 哭得刹不住 |
[10:30] | Blaming myself a lot. | 很自责 |
[10:34] | Long story. Travis, he — | 说来话长 崔维斯 |
[10:37] | After you left, he had a pretty rocky life. | 你们走后 他的人生很不顺利 |
[10:41] | Drugs, couldn’t hold down a job. | 毒品 无法维系工作 |
[10:44] | I encouraged him to get help for years. | 我多年来一直鼓励他去寻求帮助 |
[10:47] | Finally, he took my advice. | 他最后可算接受了我的建议 |
[10:49] | Started therapy. | 去做治疗 |
[10:51] | It was great at first. | 起初很好 |
[10:52] | It — It really seemed to be helping, and then… | 似乎真的帮到了他 然后 |
[10:59] | Then…? | 然后怎么了 |
[11:02] | His doctor started prying. | 他的医生开始打探 |
[11:05] | About that winter — what happened here. | 那年冬天的事 发生在这里的事 |
[11:09] | Travis said he needed to face his fears. | 崔维斯说他需要面对他的恐惧 |
[11:12] | His doc called it “immersion therapy.” | 他的医生称之为”浸入式疗法” |
[11:16] | To heal. | 治愈创伤 |
[11:18] | He checked in to room 214. | 他入住了214房间 |
[11:24] | 214? | 214房间 |
[11:27] | Is that where he…? | 他就是在那儿… |
[11:34] | Well, look, whatever you need us for, we’re here, okay? | 听着 不管你需要我们做什么 我们都会尽力 |
[11:37] | Help with the funeral — | 帮你办葬礼 |
[11:37] | The funeral was last week. | 葬礼上周办完了 |
[11:40] | -什么 -抱歉 你不是说 | |
[11:42] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[11:43] | I needed to be sure that you would come. | 我需要确保你们会来 |
[11:46] | Come for what? | 来干什么 |
[11:48] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[11:51] | Why do you want us here? | 你为什么叫我们来 |
[11:54] | I think she’s back. | 我觉得她回来了 |
[11:58] | You remember that winter, how it started. | 你们记得那年冬天 一切怎么开始的 |
[12:05] | She came for Travis first. | 她先找上了崔维斯 |
[12:11] | One, two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:33] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[12:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:38] | Caitlin, help! | 凯特琳 救命 |
[12:41] | Help me! | 救我 |
[12:44] | Travis?! | 崔维斯 |
[12:48] | You okay, kid? | 没事吧 小子 |
[12:49] | Travis? What happened? | 崔维斯 发生什么了 |
[12:53] | What… | 怎么… |
[13:13] | Well, the coroner’s report is open and shut. | 死因裁判官的报告非常明确 |
[13:15] | Travis’ fingerprints were all over the broken glass. | 碎玻璃上到处是崔维斯的指纹 |
[13:17] | I know how this seems — how I seem. | 我知道事情看上去什么样 我看上去什么样 |
[13:20] | But my brother, he wouldn’t have killed himself. | 但我弟弟 他是不会自杀的 |
[13:25] | Well, I know they cleaned the place out already, | 我知道他们已经清洁过了这里 |
[13:27] | but I looked everywhere. | 但我到处看了 |
[13:28] | No symbols, no hex bags, | 没有咒符 或巫术袋 |
[13:30] | nothing that’s… our kinda thing. | 没有我们那种东西 |
[13:34] | Caitlin, I know it’s hard, okay? | 凯特琳 我知道这很难 |
[13:35] | But you said it yourself — that this “immersion” therapy | 但你自己也说了 这种”浸入式”治疗 |
[13:39] | was making things worse. | 让情况变糟了 |
[13:41] | Maybe coming here… sent him over the edge. | 或许来这里 让他难以承受了 |
[13:46] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[13:48] | You think I’m crazy! | 你觉得我疯了 |
[13:49] | No! | 不 |
[13:51] | It’s just… I didn’t see anything. | 只是 我什么都没看见 |
[13:53] | But I did! | 但我看见了 |
[13:56] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:01] | Bobby says Dad’s two days out of range, at least. | 鲍比说爸爸至少两天才能赶回来 |
[14:04] | Left a message. | 我留言了 |
[14:06] | Wait. You called your dad? Why? | 等等 你打给了你爸 为什么 |
[14:08] | Because y– | 因为 |
[14:11] | You say you saw a monster, right? | 你说你看到了怪物 是吗 |
[14:13] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:15] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[14:20] | Monsters are real. | 怪物是真的 |
[14:21] | Me, my dad — we hunt them. | 我 我爸爸 我们猎杀他们 |
[14:24] | It’s, uh, kind of the family business. | 这是我们的家族事业 |
[14:27] | That’s… | 那… |
[14:29] | Are you for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. He is. | 嗯 他是说真的 |
[14:35] | Can you tell us, um… anything else weird going on? | 你能告诉我们 有没有其他怪事吗 |
[14:39] | In this hotel, in town? | 在这家旅馆里 或在镇上 |
[14:42] | Other people seeing things? | 有其他人看到什么吗 |
[14:53] | This first one was a couple months ago. | 第一起发生在几个月前 |
[14:56] | Town looked for days. They never found him. | 镇上找了好几天 但没能找到 |
[15:03] | Second one was just a few weeks later. | 第二起发生在几周后 |
[15:07] | And then a third… just last week. | 然后是第三起 就在上周 |
[15:21] | 抱歉 凯特琳 但那玩意 它没在这里 | |
[15:25] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[15:27] | Back then, you believed him, even before I did. | 你当时相信他 即便我都不信他 |
[15:30] | Well, this is different. | 这不一样 |
[15:31] | Uh, Dean, we don’t know what happened. | 迪恩 我们也不能确定发生了什么 |
[15:33] | The thing preys on kids — only kids. | 那玩意只抓孩子 |
[15:37] | Are there any missing or dead kids in town? | 镇上发生孩子失踪或死亡事件了吗 |
[15:41] | – No. – Right. | -没有 -嗯 |
[15:46] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[15:47] | But that has to be what happened, | 但事实肯定就是如此 |
[15:48] | because that other thing, I killed it. | 因为那玩意 已经被我杀了 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[16:03] | It’s secure. Grab a paper. | 我锁好了 拿张报纸吧 |
[16:07] | Yeah. I got that. | 嗯 我来吧 |
[16:10] | – What are we looking for? – Anything that might help. | -我们要找什么 -可能有用的信息 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:17] | Like this? | 这个吗 |
[16:18] | “9-year-old Britta went missing from the gas station”? | “9岁的布丽塔从加油站失踪” |
[16:23] | Main and Genesee — | 主街和杰纳西街 |
[16:24] | we — we stopped there on our way into town. | 我们去镇上时 在那里停过 |
[16:26] | And then, Travis was attacked here, at the motel. | 然后 崔维斯是在这里 旅馆遇袭 |
[16:30] | Any other locations? | 还有其他地点吗 |
[16:32] | Retsof Road and Main. | 雷索夫街和主街 |
[16:37] | Castagna Lane and Genesee. | 卡斯塔尼亚巷和杰纳西街 |
[16:39] | Sam, anything close to all those places? | 萨姆 有什么地方离那些地点都很近吗 |
[16:41] | Not really. The Wadsworth Cannery? | 没有 沃兹沃斯罐头厂算吗 |
[16:46] | That place? It’s abandoned. | 那里吗 那里废弃了 |
[16:52] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:53] | We don’t even know what this thing is yet. | 我们都不知道这是个什么玩意呢 |
[16:55] | Got a gun. Got a knife. I’m good. | 我有枪 有刀 我没问题的 |
[16:57] | Dad wouldn’t like this. | 爸爸不会高兴的 |
[16:59] | Dad’s not here. | 爸爸又不在 |
[17:00] | And he’d want me taking charge. | 而且他会希望我负起责任来 |
[17:02] | Well, then I’m coming. | 那我也要去 |
[17:03] | No. S-Stay here. | 不 待在这里 |
[17:05] | Be normal. | 做个正常人吧 |
[17:08] | Then I’m coming. | 那我一起去 |
[17:09] | Yeah. Again, no. | 还是不行 |
[17:11] | This ain’t the friggin’ Goonies. | 这又不是《七宝奇谋》 |
[17:15] | None of you has been on a hunt before. | 你们都没猎过魔 |
[17:17] | Just…stay. I got this. | 留下吧 我行的 |
[17:48] | What the hell are you doing here? I told you to s– | 你怎么来了 我叫你留… |
[17:50] | Yeah, well, my mom says I never listen, so… | 是啊 我妈说我从来不听话 |
[17:54] | Look, I get it — you’re a very experienced monster hunter. | 我懂 你是个经验丰富的猎魔者 |
[17:58] | But I’m not leaving. | 但我不会走的 |
[17:59] | Come on. Don’t you want a partner? | 得了 你不想要个搭档吗 |
[18:04] | Not very good at that, are you? | 不是很擅长啊 |
[18:08] | Just stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[18:47] | Don’t worry. They’ll — They’ll be back soon. | 别担心 他们很快就会回来的 |
[18:50] | Whatever it is, my brother will kill it. | 不管是什么东西 我哥哥都能杀了它 |
[18:54] | Come on. L-Let’s Boggle. | 来吧 我们玩拼字游戏 |
[19:02] | This place is, um… really gross. | 这地方好恶心 |
[19:07] | You asked for it. | 你自找的 |
[19:09] | I mean, hunting usually means going to gross places. | 猎魔一般就是要去恶心的地方 |
[19:20] | Are you — Are you sweating? | 你在冒汗吗 |
[19:26] | You seem tense. | 你似乎很紧张 |
[19:29] | Scared, even. | 甚至害怕 |
[19:31] | What? No. | 什么 才没有 |
[19:39] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[20:02] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:13] | Dean, what is it? | 迪恩 怎么了 |
[20:15] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[20:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[20:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:21] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[20:31] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[20:48] | Travis! | 崔维斯 |
[20:53] | Travis! | 崔维斯 |
[20:55] | Sam, get back! | 萨姆 退后 |
[21:18] | Travis, Travis! | 崔维斯 崔维斯 |
[21:37] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:57] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[22:00] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[22:04] | You know what you have to do. | 你清楚你得做什么 |
[22:11] | You — You’re — | 你… |
[22:13] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[22:20] | Say hi to Travis. | 向崔维斯带好哦 |
[22:30] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[22:33] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[22:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:49] | She’s right. Caitlin’s right. | 她说得对 凯特琳说得对 |
[22:59] | Caitlin, I’m sorry. | 凯特琳 对不起 |
[23:00] | I just — I didn’t want to believe you. | 我…我不想相信你 |
[23:03] | I didn’t have any proof. | 我也没有证据 |
[23:05] | It was just…a feeling. | 只是种感觉 |
[23:07] | Dean thought he killed it. | 迪恩以为他杀了它 |
[23:08] | I mean, we all thought he killed it. | 我们…都以为他杀了它 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, I didn’t, and now Travis is… | 是啊 我没有 而崔维斯… |
[23:16] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 |
[23:19] | Okay. Well…second chance. | 好吧 第二次机会 |
[23:22] | So, if we want to stop her for good this time, | 如果我们这次想彻底干掉她 |
[23:24] | we need to figure out first what she even is. | 我们得先搞清楚她究竟是什么 |
[23:27] | – What do we know? – She’s scary. | -我们知道什么 -她很吓人 |
[23:31] | I-I mean, she plays with people. | 我是说 她耍人 |
[23:33] | Back then, she could’ve just grabbed Travis, | 她当时本可直接抓住崔维斯 |
[23:35] | but he said she drew it out. | 但他说 她是慢慢来的 |
[23:38] | Lured him, made a sick, freaky game of it. | 引诱他 把那当做一场变态的游戏 |
[23:44] | She can look like other people, other things. | 她可以变成其他人 其他东西的样子 |
[23:46] | Just now, she looked like me when I was a kid. | 她刚刚变成了我小时候的样子 |
[23:50] | All right. I’ll hit the lore. You okay? | 好吧 我去翻看传说 你能行吧 |
[23:53] | – Lore? – Yeah. | -传说 -嗯 |
[23:54] | Books. About monsters. | 书籍 关于怪物的书籍 |
[23:56] | Uh, there’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[24:00] | She keeps some kind of a nest. | 她有个窝 |
[24:04] | – A nest? – Yeah. | -窝 -对 |
[24:06] | When I was a kid, I saw it. | 我小时候看见了 |
[24:09] | A bunch of bodies. | 一堆尸体 |
[24:12] | Dead kids. | 死掉的孩子 |
[24:16] | What is it? What did you see? | 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[24:19] | That’s…what you were hiding from me. | 那就是你对我隐瞒的东西 |
[24:23] | They were all about the same age we were back then. | 他们跟当时的我们差不多大 |
[24:26] | I guess she keeps them there and…feeds. | 她大概把他们留在那里 好进食 |
[24:31] | Dean, why didn’t you ever tell me this? | 迪恩 你怎么没告诉我 |
[24:34] | Because I’d never seen anything like that before. | 因为我之前也没见过那样的景象 |
[24:39] | So after I killed it — or thought that I killed it — | 所以我杀了它之后 或者说以为我杀了它之后 |
[24:43] | I phoned in the — the bodies, | 我就报警说了尸体的事 |
[24:44] | let the authorities take care of it, | 让当局去处理了 |
[24:47] | and shoved it down the old memory hole. | 然后把这些都埋进了记忆深处 |
[24:50] | I had nightmares about that for the longest time. | 我后来做了好长时间的噩梦 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. | 对不起 我该告诉你的 |
[24:59] | No, man, it’s okay. I mean, you were just a kid. | 不 哥们 没事 你当时也是个孩子 |
[25:02] | You know, we were both just kids. | 我们都是孩子 |
[25:04] | And, hell, we used to keep a lot of secrets from each other. | 而且 我们以前对彼此隐瞒了好多事呢 |
[25:11] | Okay. Well, you guys hit the books. | 好吧 你去看书 |
[25:13] | I’m gonna go get us some grub. | 我去找吃的 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:22] | Yeah, let me do, uh, two burger meals, | 我要两份汉堡套餐 |
[25:25] | uh, one veggie-burger meal, and — | 一份素食汉堡套餐 |
[25:28] | ’cause I know my brother’s gonna asks — | 我弟弟肯定会问的 |
[25:29] | do you have arugula salad or kale? | 你们有芝麻菜沙拉或羽衣甘蓝吗 |
[25:33] | We’ve got iceberg lettuce, with ranch. | 我们有卷心莴苣配农场酱 |
[25:35] | Good for you. Yeah. I’ll do all that to-go, please. | 好样的 嗯 都要 带走 |
[25:41] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[25:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:45] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[25:47] | Working a case? Now? | 办案 现在 |
[25:52] | I just came from one of Chuck’s worlds. | 我刚从恰克的一个世界来 |
[25:54] | Watched a whole planet burn alive… | 看着一整个星球被活活烧死 |
[25:57] | reduced to a cinder. | 化为灰烬 |
[26:00] | Yeah, well, not to make light of the, uh, | 是啊 不是不把 |
[26:03] | Death Star-level galactic genocide, | 死星级星系屠杀当回事 |
[26:05] | but what else is new? | 但还有什么新闻吗 |
[26:07] | That was the last one. | 那是最后一个了 |
[26:10] | The last world but this world. | 这个世界之外的最后一个世界 |
[26:15] | He’ll be back. Soon. | 他很快就会回来了 |
[26:19] | Could be today, could be tomorrow, | 可能是今天 或明天 |
[26:20] | but when he comes, there won’t be a moment to waste. | 但等他来了 我们一刻也不能浪费 |
[26:27] | You’ve got Amara on the hook. | 你已经勾上了阿玛拉 |
[26:29] | I visited Jack in your bunker, gave him his final orders. | 我去地堡找了杰克 给他下了最后的命令 |
[26:32] | The last step of his transformation. | 他转化的最后一步 |
[26:35] | Yeah. Filling him up with your cosmic TNT so he can die. | 嗯 给他灌满你的宇宙级炸药 让他去死 |
[26:39] | How’d you talk the kid into that one? | 你怎么说服他那么做的 |
[26:41] | I told him the truth. | 我跟他说了实话 |
[26:44] | Jack killed your mother, | 杰克杀了你妈妈 |
[26:45] | and all he wants is your forgiveness. | 他只想获得你的原谅 |
[26:47] | And I surmise that the only way he can get that | 我推测他唯一如愿的方式 |
[26:51] | is ending God and freeing you from the… | 就是终结上帝 让你摆脱… |
[26:54] | What did you call it? | 你怎么说的 |
[26:56] | Hamster wheel. | 仓鼠轮 |
[27:00] | Was I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[27:09] | So…this is your life now? | 这就是你现在的生活吗 |
[27:14] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[27:17] | Don’t you ever want to be — I don’t know — normal? | 你就不想…怎么说 …做个正常人吗 |
[27:22] | Well, we help people, you know? Save them. | 我们帮助他人 救人命 |
[27:26] | I’m just sorry we couldn’t… save Travis. | 很遗憾我们救不了崔维斯 |
[27:32] | This is the last time you’ll see me again. | 你不会再见到我了 |
[27:35] | – Until the end. – What are you talking about? | -终局到来前不会了 -你说什么呢 |
[27:37] | You just said that everything’s about to go down. | 你不是说大战就要开始了吗 |
[27:39] | Exactly. And according to Chuck’s book, | 没错 根据恰克的笔记本 |
[27:42] | I’m not in this part of the story. | 我不在这部分故事里 |
[27:43] | Oh, well, that’s friggin’ great. | 好啊 那太好了 |
[27:45] | So… this is on you, Dean. | 所以 这靠你了 迪恩 |
[27:48] | Yeah, well…one Messenger of God’s Destruction right here. | 嗯 本人正是上帝毁灭的信使 |
[27:53] | And you need to tell me now. Do we have a problem? | 你需要马上告诉我 我们有什么问题吗 |
[28:01] | No. | 没有 |
[28:03] | No, I want Chuck dead. I need him dead. | 没有 我想要恰克死 我需要他死 |
[28:06] | I don’t have to like every part of the plan. | 我不需要喜欢计划的每一部分 |
[28:08] | And your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[28:12] | He’ll get there. | 他会想通的 |
[28:14] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[28:18] | I don’t care why you’ve been hiding this from your brother. | 我不在乎你为什么要向你弟弟隐瞒 |
[28:22] | But I don’t like loose ends, Dean. | 但我不喜欢麻烦 迪恩 |
[28:24] | I don’t like disorder. | 我不喜欢混乱 |
[28:27] | So clean this up. | 所以把事情梳理好 |
[28:30] | I need to know that you’ve got your house in order. | 我需要知道 你这边一切就绪 |
[28:48] | Think I got something. Check this out. | 我可能有发现 看看 |
[28:49] | – What? – Look at this. | -什么 -看 |
[28:52] | Uh, Baba Yaga. | 雅加婆婆 |
[28:54] | A witch who feeds on children’s fear using hallucinations. | 一个利用幻觉让儿童心生恐惧并以此为食的女巫 |
[28:57] | So, according to this, she wears this ring. | 根据传说 她戴了枚戒指 |
[28:59] | It’s technically her heart, and it’s the source of her power. | 可以说是她的心脏 也是她力量的源泉 |
[29:01] | Click on that. | 点击一下 |
[29:04] | That’s Travis’ ring. | 那是崔维斯的戒指 |
[29:06] | – What? – My mom gave it to him. | -什么 -我妈妈给他的 |
[29:08] | That winter, she pulled it out of a vacuum. | 那年冬天 她在吸尘器里找到的 |
[29:12] | It’s unclaimed property. | 是无人认领的东西 |
[29:14] | The stone inside used to be all busted up, | 里面的宝石都破了 |
[29:17] | but he thought it looked cool. | 但他觉得它样子很酷 |
[29:19] | Put it on a silver chain, wore it on his neck. | 就配了条银链子 戴在了脖子上 |
[29:26] | It was his lucky charm. | 那是他的幸运符 |
[29:28] | He got it fixed a few weeks before… | 他还修复了它 就在几周前… |
[29:31] | So what if stabbing her isn’t what stopped her? | 或许刺她并未阻止她 |
[29:36] | I mean, Dean cut her fingers off. | 迪恩是先砍下了她的手指 |
[29:37] | You know, the ring got separated, lost. | 戒指被割掉 遗失了 |
[29:39] | So what if — Wait. | 或许…等等 |
[29:41] | The stone. You said it used to be brok…en? | 那宝石 你说它原本是破的 |
[29:46] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[29:48] | Caitlin?! | 凯特琳 |
[30:16] | Hey, sis. | 姐姐 |
[30:20] | Are you looking… | 你在找… |
[30:22] | for this? | 这个吗 |
[30:29] | No! No! | 不 |
[30:46] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪了 |
[30:47] | Somebody’s hungry. Where’s Caitlin? | 某人真饿 凯特琳呢 |
[30:50] | Gone! I’ve been looking for her. | 她不见了 我一直在找她 |
[30:51] | I-I-I found her car in the parking lot. I’ve been calling her. | 我在停车场发现了她的车 还一直给她打电话 |
[30:53] | She hasn’t been answering her phone. | 可她不接电话 |
[30:55] | I think the Baba Yaga grabbed her. | 我觉得雅加婆婆抓走了她 |
[30:56] | The Baba Yaga? | 雅加婆婆 |
[30:58] | Yes, the Baba Yaga. We ID’d the monster. | 对 雅加婆婆 我们确认了怪物的身份 |
[31:00] | An ancient witch, immortal. Kind of. | 一个古老不死的女巫 算是吧 |
[31:02] | I don’t think we ever really killed her. | 我想我们是杀不死她的 |
[31:03] | We just damaged the source of her power — um, this ring. | 我们只需要破坏她的力量源泉 这枚戒指 |
[31:09] | Okay. So, we track her down, junk her Precious, and game over? | 好吧 那我们找到她 毁掉她的宝贝 就完事了吗 |
[31:12] | – I think so, yeah. – All right. | -应该是的 -好 |
[31:14] | – What are we looking for? – Her nest. | -我们需要找什么 -她的窝 |
[31:16] | Last time, kids were taken all over town, near the cannery. | 上次 镇上罐头厂附近到处有孩子被抓 |
[31:19] | This time, all the attacks have happened here. | 这次 袭击都发生在这里 |
[31:21] | All right. It’s gotta be close. | 好 肯定就在附近 |
[31:23] | Let’s split up and check it out. | 我们分头去找 |
[32:35] | Dude! What the hell? | 哥们 搞什么啊 |
[32:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:06] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 好啊 爽 |
[33:24] | I’ve seen this movie before. | 我看过这部电影 |
[34:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:00] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:07] | I know what you are now. | 我现在知道你是什么了 |
[35:15] | That won’t work. | 那没用的 |
[35:16] | Aren’t I a little old for you, huh? | 我对你来说有点老了吧 |
[35:19] | I thought you liked kids. | 我以为你喜欢孩子呢 |
[35:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[35:22] | But all those hungry years… | 但那么多年没进食 |
[35:25] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[35:53] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[36:33] | Thank you. What you did for me. What you did for Travis. | 谢谢 谢谢你为我 为崔维斯做的事 |
[36:40] | That thing. | 那玩意 |
[36:42] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[36:44] | Always am. | 一直害怕 |
[36:48] | You have changed. | 你是变了 |
[36:50] | The old you never would have admitted that. | 你以前是绝不会承认的 |
[36:53] | Well, I’m not sure that’s a good thing. | 我不确定那是好事 |
[36:55] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[36:56] | What do they say about getting older? | 人们说变老会怎么样 |
[36:59] | You tell the truth more because you know that lies… | 你会越来越多地说实话 因为你知道谎言 |
[37:03] | they don’t make anything better. | 并不能让任何事好起来 |
[37:08] | Take care, Dean. | 保重 迪恩 |
[37:19] | Thank you. I’m glad you were here. | 谢谢 我很高兴有你在 |
[37:24] | If anything ever happens that’s…you know… | 如果再发生…那种事 |
[37:29] | call this number, okay? | 联系这个号码 |
[37:37] | I hope I never have to. | 希望永远没这必要 |
[37:42] | Bye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[37:50] | – Bye, Sam. – Bye. | -再见 萨姆 -再见 |
[37:55] | Those…other kids. | 其他那些孩子 |
[37:57] | Did you ever find them when you were looking for the monster? | 你找那个怪物时 发现他们了吗 |
[38:03] | Nah. They’re probably gone. | 没有 他们可能死了 |
[38:13] | What are we gonna tell Dad? | 我们怎么跟爸爸说 |
[38:15] | That I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[38:18] | With a little help. | 还有人帮了忙 |
[38:21] | Sam, uh, about the college thing… | 萨姆 大学那事 |
[38:27] | I don’t know. But… | 我不知道 但是 |
[38:29] | we do make a good team. | 我们是个好团队 |
[38:32] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:34] | Yeah. We do. | 嗯 是的 |
[39:06] | Who you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[39:07] | I’m just trying Cass again. | 我还是在联系小卡 |
[39:11] | Hang it up. | 挂了吧 |
[39:12] | – What? – Hang up the phone. | -什么 -挂了电话 |
[39:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:21] | I got an update. | 我有事告诉你 |
[39:23] | While you and Caitlin were researching… | 你和凯特琳在调查时 |
[39:25] | Billie paid me a visit. | 比莉来找过我 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:31] | It’s go time. | 决战时刻到 |
[39:33] | Chuck’s done with all the other worlds, and he’ll be here any day, | 恰克已经灭光了其他世界 他随时会过来 |
[39:35] | and when he does, we gotta act fast. | 到时 我们要快速行动 |
[39:40] | And there’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[39:42] | Something else? | 还有 |
[39:43] | Jack’s gonna die. | 杰克要死了 |
[39:47] | Apparently, it was always part of Billie’s plan. | 据说那本就是比莉的计划 |
[39:49] | Jack’s known this whole time. | 杰克始终都知道 |
[39:51] | And he’s ready to sacrifice himself. | 他准备牺牲自己了 |
[39:53] | So in order to kill God and Amara, Jack has to die. | 为了杀上帝和阿玛拉 杰克必须死 |
[39:58] | Wait. So… | 等等 |
[40:00] | Billie just told you this while you were grabbing burgers? | 比莉在你买汉堡时告诉了你这些吗 |
[40:06] | No. | 不是 |
[40:08] | Cass did, before we left. | 是小卡说的 我们走前他说的 |
[40:12] | Before we even got the call about Travis. | 在我们得知崔维斯的事前 |
[40:14] | So you’ve been sitting on this. | 所以你一直没说 |
[40:17] | What the hell, Dean? | 搞什么 迪恩 |
[40:20] | I thought we were past stuff like this. | 我们不是都不干这种事了吗 |
[40:22] | – I know. Sam– – I can’t believe you! You know that? | -我知道 萨姆 -你真是难以置信 |
[40:26] | I mean, how can you keep me in the dark about something so huge?! | 这么大的事你怎么能不告诉我 |
[40:29] | ‘Cause I know you couldn’t handle it! | 因为我知道你会难以承受 |
[40:30] | You didn’t trust Billie’s plan, | 你本就不信任比莉的计划 |
[40:32] | and then, when we found out about Amara, | 我们得知阿玛拉的事时 |
[40:33] | you — you — you started second-guessing. | 你就开始怀疑了 |
[40:35] | You raise these — these “ethical questions.” | 你提出这些”道义问题” |
[40:37] | I shouldn’t? | 我不该提吗 |
[40:39] | Jack’s gonna kill himself, and I should just shut up about it? | 杰克要自杀 而我都不能说什么吗 |
[40:42] | – Yes! – No! | -是的 -不 |
[40:43] | This is how we end Chuck, okay?! | 只有这样才能杀恰克 好吗 |
[40:45] | This is the only way we’ll ever be free! | 这是我们获得自由的唯一办法 |
[40:47] | So I’m sorry, Sam! You don’t get a choice! | 对不起 萨姆 你没得选 |
[40:49] | – We don’t get a choice! – Oh, “we.” | -我们没得选 -“我们”吗 |
[41:00] | – Look, man– – Stop! All right?! | -听着 -别说了 |
[41:01] | Just stop! Please! | 别说了 拜托 |
[41:13] | – I’m sorry I didn’t t– – Don’t. Don’t. | -抱歉我没… -别 |
[41:15] | Don’t. | 别 |
[41:18] | Just… | 你就 |
[41:21] | Just drive. | 开车吧 |
[41:27] | Just drive. | 开你的车吧 |