时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Jack is supposed to kill God. That still leaves… | 杰克还要杀了上帝 那还剩 |
[00:03] | – Amara. – I’m thinking Jack kills her. | -阿玛拉 -我在想 杰克再杀了她 |
[00:06] | Then there’s no God, there’s no Darkness. | 没有上帝 没有黑暗 |
[00:07] | World saved. | 世界得救 |
[00:10] | It’s time to clear the board. | 该大清理了 |
[00:12] | It’s time to start unwinding whole worlds. | 该毁灭整个世界了 |
[00:15] | We want to take your brother down, | 我们想干掉你哥哥 |
[00:16] | we need your help. Our pal Jack, | 我们需要你帮忙 我们的朋友杰克 |
[00:19] | he’ll be strong enough to trap Chuck. | 他将有能力困住恰克 |
[00:21] | I’ll think about it. | 我可以考虑一下 |
[00:23] | Yo, Feathers. | 小羽毛 |
[00:25] | We’re on the same side. Against Chuck. | 我们是一边的 对付恰克 |
[00:27] | I’m on Death’s side. | 我是死骑这边的 |
[00:29] | When her plan works, | 等她的计划成功 |
[00:30] | I finally get to go back to sleep. | 我就终于又能沉睡了 |
[00:32] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[00:33] | I gave Jack the last step of his transformation. | 我给了杰克他转化的最后一步 |
[00:36] | Do we have a problem? | 我们有什么问题吗 |
[00:38] | There’s something you and Sam need to know. | 有件事你和萨姆得知道 |
[00:40] | Chuck’s done with all the other worlds, and he’ll be here any day, | 恰克已经灭光了其他世界 他随时会过来 |
[00:42] | and when he does, Jack’s gonna die. | 到时 杰克要死了 |
[00:44] | How can you keep me in the dark about something so huge?! | 这么大的事你怎么能不告诉我 |
[00:46] | ‘Cause I know you couldn’t handle it! | 因为我知道你会难以承受 |
[00:48] | -不 -只有这样才能杀恰克 | |
[00:50] | Just stop! | 别说了 |
[02:04] | Welcome home, brother. | 欢迎回家 哥哥 |
[02:14] | – Nothing? You sure? – Yes. | -没有吗 你确定 -是的 |
[02:17] | I’d sequestered myself in the archives | 我把自己关在了瓜达卢普岛的 |
[02:19] | of the Basilica of Guadeloupe, | 教堂档案馆里 |
[02:22] | chasing down a rumor of a spell so powerful | 追查一则据传非常强大 |
[02:25] | it could, quote, “wound God Himself.” | 可以”伤害上帝”的咒语 |
[02:28] | But it turns out it was just that — a rumor. | 但原来只是传闻罢了 |
[02:34] | I just — | 我… |
[02:36] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[02:38] | That’s alright. We’ll find a way. | 没事 我们会找到办法的 |
[02:41] | Just get home. | 回家来吧 |
[02:44] | 小卡吗 | |
[02:55] | So that’s how it’s gonna be? | 就这样吗 |
[02:56] | You give me the silent treatment? | 你不跟我说话了 |
[02:57] | I’m not sure what you want me to say. | 我不知道你希望我说什么 |
[03:00] | That you get it. | 你理解 |
[03:02] | Like, I said, killing Amara, Jack dying — | 我说了 杀阿玛拉 杰克牺牲 |
[03:05] | that’s the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[03:08] | “The only way.” | “唯一的办法” |
[03:10] | “Our one shot,” “our last chance.” | “我们唯一的希望””最后的机会” |
[03:13] | You ever get tired of saying stuff like that? | 你不会厌倦说这种话吗 |
[03:15] | We don’t have to like it, alright, | 我们又不需要喜欢这事 |
[03:16] | but you and me, we gotta get it done. | 但你和我 我们必须把事办成 |
[03:28] | Sam, Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[03:30] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[03:33] | My brother has returned. | 我哥哥回来了 |
[03:37] | That means it’s time. | 那么时候到了 |
[03:41] | Did he contact you? | 他联系你了吗 |
[03:42] | He’s made himself known. | 他已经宣告降世了 |
[03:45] | How do you intend to cage him? | 你们打算怎么困住他 |
[03:47] | When God caged me, he had four archangels. | 上帝囚禁我时 可有四个大天使帮忙 |
[03:49] | Do you have four archangels? | 你们有吗 |
[03:51] | Nope. We got one Jack. | 没有 我们有一个杰克 |
[03:58] | I wish we’d gotten to know one another. | 我们早该认识一下的 |
[04:02] | That’s my fault. | 那怪我 |
[04:04] | Maybe when all of this is over, we can? | 或许等这一切结束 我们可以找个机会 |
[04:11] | He’s been juicing himself up, getting stronger. | 他一直在增强自己的力量 |
[04:13] | But I need to complete a final ritual. | 但我需要完成一个最终仪式 |
[04:18] | What do you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[04:20] | Just want to let you know, you are saving our asses here. | 我就想说 你真是救了我们的命了 |
[04:21] | You’re saving the whole world’s ass. | 你是在救整个世界 |
[04:23] | I haven’t saved anything yet. | 我还什么都没救呢 |
[04:26] | But when the time comes, we can count on you, right? | 但等时候到了 我们可以指望你 是吧 |
[04:30] | Like I told you when we first met, | 就像我们初遇时我对你说的 |
[04:33] | “You and I will always help each other.” | “我们永远都会帮助彼此” |
[04:46] | You’re angry with me. | 你在气我 |
[04:47] | No, I’m not angry. I… | 不 我没生气 |
[04:50] | You’re disappointed? | 失望吗 |
[04:53] | Jack, look… | 杰克 |
[04:57] | I wish you’d have been up front with us. | 我希望你早跟我们直说 |
[05:00] | But sacrificing your life | 但牺牲你自己 |
[05:03] | for a cause… | 成就大业 |
[05:06] | takes a lot of courage. | 这很勇敢 |
[05:13] | I still think it’s wrong, though. | 但我仍认为这是不对的 |
[05:16] | Alright, we’re all set. | 好了 都好了 |
[05:18] | Jack, why don’t you go get your stuff. | 杰克 你去收拾东西吧 |
[05:21] | I’m thinking we leave now, | 我们这就走 |
[05:22] | we’ll make Santa Fe by tomorrow morning. | 明早就能到圣达菲 |
[05:25] | Yeah, um, I’m not coming. | 嗯 我不去了 |
[05:27] | – What? – You and Jack got this covered. | -什么 -你和杰克能搞定 |
[05:31] | Chuck is back. You wanna take a knee? | 恰克回来了 你却想休息吗 |
[05:34] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 不是这样的 |
[05:35] | Wh– | 什… |
[05:38] | You don’t even have any leads. | 你都没有任何线索 |
[05:39] | What do you have, Dean? Honestly?! | 那你又有什么呢 迪恩 说真的 |
[05:42] | What, Billie’s sending you to Santa Fe to — | 比莉叫你去圣达菲 |
[05:44] | to meet up with her mystery guest | 见她的神秘客人 |
[05:46] | that’s gonna perform the “final ritual,” | 来进行”最终仪式”吗 |
[05:48] | or whatever that is, and turn Jack into a suicide bomb? | 谁知道那是什么 把杰克变成自杀炸弹 |
[05:50] | Sam, you and me, we have to do this, it’s in the book! | 萨姆 我们必须这么做 笔记本里写了 |
[05:53] | Oh, Chuck’s “Death Book,” right? | 恰克的”死亡笔记本” 是吗 |
[05:56] | 拜托 盲目遵从命令 | |
[05:58] | Lying to Amara, sending her to her death? | 骗阿玛拉自己去送死 |
[06:01] | Does any of this feel right to you?! | 你真觉得这对劲吗 |
[06:02] | It doesn’t matter how we feel! | 我们的感觉不重要 |
[06:06] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:08] | Stay. Stay. | 你留下吧 |
[06:11] | But somebody’s gotta be the grownup here. | 但得有人做成熟的事 |
[06:12] | Yeah, well, someone has to keep fighting for Jack. | 也得有人继续为杰克想办法 |
[06:14] | He knows what he signed up for! | 他清楚自己要做什么 |
[06:16] | 据我所知 我们可不放弃家人 | |
[06:19] | Jack’s not family. | 杰克不是家人 |
[06:30] | I know how you feel about the kid, okay. | 我知道你对那孩子的感觉 |
[06:32] | I care for him, too. I do. | 我也在乎他 真的 |
[06:35] | But he’s not like you. | 但他不像你 |
[06:37] | He’s not like Cass. | 也不像小卡 |
[06:39] | He’s just not. | 这是事实 |
[06:43] | I’m… | 我… |
[06:48] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[06:56] | Well, then, let’s hit the road. | 那我们上路吧 |
[07:29] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:33] | Stayed behind to find another way, huh? | 留下来继续想办法吗 |
[07:39] | I would’ve done the same. | 换我也会的 |
[08:08] | Hey, sis. | 妹妹 |
[08:14] | Hey, sis. | 妹妹 |
[08:19] | You check out my light show the other night? | 你看到我那晚的灯光秀了吗 |
[08:22] | – It’s pretty rad, huh? – You’ve been ending worlds. | -很酷吧 -你一直在终结世界 |
[08:26] | And now you’ve come for this one? | 现在又来了结这个了吗 |
[08:29] | Saved the best for last. | 把最好的留在最后 |
[08:32] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:33] | You know, I’ve been asking myself that question a lot lately — | 我近来也一直在自问这个问题 |
[08:37] | 结局之后会怎样 | |
[08:41] | And I have an idea… | 我有个想法 |
[08:44] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[08:46] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[08:48] | Come on! You know the rules. | 拜托 你清楚规矩 |
[08:50] | I can create, I can destroy, but I can’t do a hard reset — | 我能创造 毁灭 但我不能完全重启 |
[08:54] | reboot everything — without you. | 重启一切 那需要你帮忙 |
[08:58] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[09:02] | The Winchesters have gotten to you, huh? | 温家兄弟找到过你了吧 |
[09:05] | Figures — you and Dean have that whole weird…thing. | 猜到了 你和迪恩有奇怪的…一段 |
[09:10] | That wasn’t you? Writing? | 那不是你写的吗 |
[09:13] | Not that part. | 那才不是 |
[09:14] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[09:18] | Well, I’m not on Dean’s side. | 我不是迪恩这边的 |
[09:21] | And I’m not on yours. | 我也不是你这边的 |
[09:25] | Someone needs to defend this world. | 该有人为这个世界而战 |
[09:27] | Oh, please! You don’t care about any of this. | 拜托 你才不在乎这一切 |
[09:30] | I do — and so should you. | 我在乎 你也该在乎 |
[09:35] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[09:41] | Okay, I’m walking. We’re walking. | 好吧 我走了 我们走了 |
[09:46] | You never slow down, do you? | 你从不放慢脚步 是吧 |
[09:49] | Take a breath — | 深吸口气 |
[09:51] | revel in this wonderful thing you created. | 享受你创造的美妙世界 |
[09:54] | Right — and this is where you drop some sappy crap about | 嗯 你现在是要感伤地说 |
[09:57] | how “perfect” my first tree was or whatever. | 我的第一棵树多”完美”吗 |
[10:00] | Wasn’t it, though — perfect? | 是吗 完美吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it was pretty sweet. | 嗯 是很不错 |
[10:06] | It was a fern. | 是棵蕨类植物 |
[10:08] | I was obsessed with fractals. | 我当时痴迷于分形 |
[10:10] | Now you want to annihilate it? | 你现在想消灭它 |
[10:13] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[10:14] | No. | 不 |
[10:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[10:17] | Oh, I think I do. | 我想我懂 |
[10:20] | You want to evaporate every kernel of existence | 你想消灭一切存在 |
[10:22] | because the Winchesters won’t do what you say. | 就因为温家兄弟不肯乖乖听话 |
[10:26] | It’s not about that. | 不是为了那个 |
[10:29] | It’s about everywhere I look, I’m reminded of my failures. | 而是我目之所及 都提醒着我 我的失败 |
[10:33] | Like, why did I go with carbon-based life? | 比如 我为什么选择了碳基生命 |
[10:36] | Why not silicon? | 为什么不选择硅基的 |
[10:38] | Or yttrium? | 或是钇基 |
[10:42] | Zeroing out — starting fresh. | 归零 重新开始 |
[10:46] | That’s what I need. | 我需要那个 |
[10:47] | None of this was a failure — not a tree, not a human — | 这里没有任何失败 每棵树 每个人 |
[10:50] | Humans! Humans are the worst. | 人类 人类最糟了 |
[10:54] | Lame, disappointing. | 没劲 让人失望 |
[10:57] | They ruin everything they touch. | 他们毁掉了他们接触的一切 |
[11:00] | And they’re just so boring! | 他们好无聊 |
[11:02] | I’m over them. | 我对他们没兴趣了 |
[11:05] | What about your first children? | 那你最早的孩子们呢 |
[11:11] | Heaven? Really? | 天堂 不是吧 |
[11:13] | Look, I appreciate the effort, | 辛苦你这么费心 |
[11:14] | but none of this really lights my wick anymore. | 但这一切都不再能触动我了 |
[11:17] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[11:19] | Remind me, how does your wick | 提醒我 你对粉丝 |
[11:22] | feel about fans? | 还有感觉吗 |
[11:24] | – is that really…?! – It is! | -那真是… -是的 |
[11:26] | – It’s him. – This is amazing! | -是他 -这太棒了 |
[11:28] | – He’s so handsome. – He’s everything. | -他好帅 -他是一切 |
[11:31] | Oh, my God! I mean — | 上帝啊 应该说 |
[11:34] | Oh, my you! | 你啊 |
[11:36] | 你可以给我签字吗 | |
[11:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:40] | You are the way | 你是道路 |
[11:42] | and the truth and the light. | 真相和光明 |
[11:43] | -好啊 -签给塔莉 | |
[11:48] | Actually, um, Crystal. Talli’s a nickname. | 其实 写克莉丝托吧 塔莉是昵称 |
[11:53] | – Actually, could you make it — – Okay! | -其实 还是写… -够了 |
[11:59] | Don’t worry — they’re not gone, | 别担心 他们没消失 |
[12:00] | they’re just… away. | 他们只是…离开了 |
[12:02] | I guess “Don’t meet your idols” goes both ways, am I right? | 看来”别去见偶像”是双向的 是吧 |
[12:07] | So, meeting those mouth-breathers | 见到那些蠢货 |
[12:10] | was supposed to inspire me to do what? | 本该激励我…怎样 |
[12:15] | I wanted you to feel their love… | 我是希望你感到他们的爱 |
[12:18] | Their perfect angelic devotion. | 他们完美的天使忠心 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:31] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:32] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我心意已决 |
[12:33] | We can go round and round, but you know me. | 我们可以兜圈子 但你了解我 |
[12:35] | In the end, I always get what I want. | 我最终总能如愿 |
[12:38] | What about what I want. | 那我想要的呢 |
[12:41] | Okay — what do you want? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[12:44] | Balance — something we’ve never tried before — | 平衡 我们没试过的东西 |
[12:47] | creation and destruction, | 创造和毁灭 |
[12:49] | 光明和黑暗 哥哥和妹妹再次联手 | |
[12:54] | but on behalf of one world — this world. | 但是 是为了一个世界 这个世界 |
[12:58] | True balance. | 真正的平衡 |
[13:00] | The way it was always meant to be. | 本就该如此 |
[13:05] | But you can’t. | 但你做不到 |
[13:07] | You only care about your pleasure. | 你只在乎自己爽 |
[13:09] | Your story. | 你的故事 |
[13:15] | Well, I guess that makes you the villain. | 那你就是恶人了 |
[13:20] | Villains get all the best lines. | 恶人的台词最精彩了 |
[13:27] | The Winchesters’ bunker. | 温家的地堡 |
[13:30] | Are they behind that door? | 他们在那扇门后吗 |
[13:32] | Is this a parent trap sort of thing? | 这是要强迫我们和解吗 |
[13:34] | ‘Cause no. No way. | 因为 不 绝对没门 |
[13:37] | Hasta la vis– | [咒语] |
[13:39] | Hasta la — | [咒语] |
[13:42] | 好吧 这怎么不行呢 | |
[13:46] | Is this a trap? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[13:54] | I gave you an out, | 我给过你出路 |
[13:56] | but you just wouldn’t take it. | 但你就是不肯接受 |
[13:59] | You B-word! | 你个贱人 |
[14:01] | The Winchesters have found a way to bind you, Brother. | 温家兄弟找到了办法困住你 哥哥 |
[14:04] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:10] | No! | 不 |
[14:12] | You can’t hold me here forever. | 你不能把我永远关在这里 |
[14:15] | I can hold you long enough. | 我可以拖住你足够久 |
[14:37] | Listen, Jack, I don’t know what you heard back there, but — | 杰克 我不知道你刚刚听到了什么 但 |
[14:40] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[14:42] | And… | 而且 |
[14:45] | you don’t need to be sorry. | 你也不需要觉得抱歉 |
[14:47] | I’m not like Sam or Cass. | 我是不像萨姆和小卡 |
[14:51] | I… | 我… |
[14:55] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:21] | You sure this is the spot? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[15:23] | Billie said — | 比莉说 |
[15:25] | this is where it ends. | 就在这里终结 |
[15:32] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[15:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:42] | So…you must be Billie’s mystery guy, Jim? | 你就是比莉的神秘人吉姆吗 |
[15:46] | Oh, no, no, no! Jim’s a buddy. | 不不 吉姆是我朋友 |
[15:48] | He just lets me use his shop. | 他让我用他的店铺 |
[15:51] | I’m Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[15:53] | A-Adam. | 亚当 |
[15:54] | Yeah, you know — God’s primo. | 嗯 上帝的第一个孩子 |
[15:57] | First dude off the assembly line. | 第一从装配线上走下来的男人 |
[16:00] | Wait… The — | 等等 |
[16:02] | The garden, the apple — that Adam? | 伊甸园 苹果 那个亚当吗 |
[16:05] | It was a quince, but yeah. | 其实是温柏 但没错 |
[16:09] | 所以你是夏娃吗 | |
[16:12] | Serafina. | 塞拉芬娜 |
[16:15] | -宝贝 -嗯 | |
[16:16] | -他的气场 -我知道 | |
[16:17] | It’s like Skittles. | 就像彩虹糖 |
[16:21] | She’s an angel. | 她是个天使 |
[16:23] | Yeah, she’s my old lady. | 嗯 她是我老婆 |
[16:25] | She’s the only one who could put up with me all these years, huh? | 她是唯一能忍我这么多年的人 |
[16:29] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[16:33] | What’s happening? | 什么情况啊 |
[16:37] | Alright, let’s get this party started. | 好了 开始派对吧 |
[16:40] | You’re with me, Jack. | 跟我走 杰克 |
[16:41] | Hey, w-w-wait, wait. Where you taking him? | 等等 你带他去哪 |
[16:44] | Oh, just a little private pop quiz. | 就是私下做个小测试 |
[16:48] | Can’t hand out the “spark of the divine” to just anyone. | 可不能随便把”圣火花”交给任何人 |
[16:51] | Dean, I’m okay. | 迪恩 我没事的 |
[16:57] | So, you’re really the first human? | 你真是第一个人类吗 |
[16:59] | God’s “first story,” yeah. | 上帝的”第一个故事” 对 |
[17:01] | Jumped through every hoop, talked to every snake. | 经历了各种历练 受过各种蛇的诱惑 |
[17:04] | When he kicked us out of paradise, Eve and me, | 他把我和夏娃赶出天堂时 |
[17:06] | we figured, eh, we deserved it. | 我们还想 我们活该 |
[17:09] | Then he moved on… | 然后他又继续 |
[17:11] | to our sons. | 折腾我们的儿子 |
[17:18] | Relax, babe! | 放松 亲爱的 |
[17:21] | He’s gonna pass. | 他会通过的 |
[17:23] | And you know that how? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:26] | Saw it in my dreams. | 我在梦里看到了 |
[17:29] | We were sipping mushroom tea | 我们当时在巴比伦的 |
[17:32] | in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. | 空中花园喝蘑菇茶 |
[17:35] | So you were tripping balls and you saw Jack? | 你嗑药时看到了杰克吗 |
[17:40] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[17:41] | -你恨他 -不 | |
[17:43] | I’ve been wanting this for going on 300,000 years. | 这我期盼了三十万年了 |
[17:48] | Took me that long to figure out how to do it, too. | 我花了好久才琢磨明白要怎么做到 |
[17:51] | Wait — killing God is your plan? | 等等 杀上帝是你的计划吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah, Billie’s been giving us a hand, yeah. | 嗯 比莉一直在帮我们 |
[17:56] | Sera and me, this is our baby, yeah. | 塞拉和我 这是我们的想法 |
[18:00] | She kept me alive this long so I could see it through. | 她一直给我续命 让我坚持到底 |
[18:02] | All we’ve been waiting on is you. | 我们一直在等待你 |
[18:08] | -我 -对 | |
[18:10] | The main ingredient. | 主要配方 |
[18:12] | Half-human, half-archangel, all-powerful. | 半人半大天使 力量非凡 |
[18:15] | At least, you could be, if you pass the test. | 至少 只要你通过测试就行 |
[18:21] | So, here it goes. | 开始了 |
[18:24] | One of these pretty little suckers | 其中一个漂亮的玩意 |
[18:27] | has been touched by God himself. | 被上帝碰触过 |
[18:30] | It holds the spark of the divine. | 它拥有圣火花 |
[18:32] | All you gotta do is tell me which one. | 你只需要把它挑出来 |
[18:45] | I mean, just think of, like, | 就想想 |
[18:47] | everything that had to happen | 一切必须发生 |
[18:49] | for you to get Jack to this place, to this moment. | 才让你会带杰克走到这里 这一刻的事 |
[18:56] | Baby, it was meant to be. | 亲爱的 这是注定的 |
[19:12] | That’s your choice? | 你选这个吗 |
[19:14] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:19] | And the others. | 还有其他的 |
[19:22] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[19:23] | They’re just rocks | 它们都只是石头 |
[19:25] | but they’re existence makes them divine. | 但它们的存在就是神圣的 |
[19:30] | Because God is in everything. | 因为上帝无所不在 |
[19:37] | Right on. | 答对了 |
[19:40] | At least, he should be. | 至少他应该无所不在 |
[19:46] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[19:48] | Far out! | 太棒了 |
[19:51] | Okay, uh, great — well, now what? | 很好 那现在呢 |
[20:03] | 你干什么 | |
[20:07] | Dudes, chill. | 伙计们 冷静 |
[20:11] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[20:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:38] | It’s one of my ribs, dude. | 我的一根肋骨 哥们 |
[20:42] | Everything can contain the spark of the divine, | 万事万物都可以承载圣火花 |
[20:44] | but this puppy? | 但这个 |
[20:46] | It’s packing enough punch to create life. | 它拥有的力量足以创造生命 |
[20:50] | Or, in your case, | 就你而言 |
[20:51] | destroy God. | 则是毁灭上帝 |
[20:53] | Jack, making your vessel strong, | 杰克 增强你的皮囊 |
[20:56] | reclaiming your human soul, | 找回你的人类灵魂 |
[20:58] | it was — it was all preparing you for this. | 都是在让你为这一刻做准备 |
[21:07] | What’ll it do to me? | 它会让我怎么样 |
[21:08] | Start an elemental chain reaction. | 启动一种内在的连锁反应 |
[21:10] | It fuses your soul and your grace into a… | 将你的灵魂和能量融合为 |
[21:13] | Like a….metaphysical supernova. | 就像…形而上的超新星 |
[21:20] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[21:21] | You’ll collapse into a living black hole for divine energy. | 你将坍缩成一个吸收圣能量的活体黑洞 |
[21:26] | One nothing can escape — not the darkness, | 什么都逃不出去 不管是黑暗 |
[21:29] | not God himself. | 还是上帝 |
[21:32] | But once it starts… | 但一旦启动 |
[21:37] | you can’t stop it. | 你就无法中止了 |
[21:38] | So, don’t use ’til game time. | 所以 到了时候再用 |
[21:43] | You dig? | 明白了吗 |
[21:53] | I dig. | 明白 |
[21:55] | He digs. | 他明白了 |
[22:11] | We’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I need to say something before we head in. | 我们进去前我有话要说 |
[22:14] | – No, i-i-it’s okay. – Hold up. Just… | -不 没事 -等等 |
[22:18] | What I said to Sam, | 我对萨姆说的话 |
[22:19] | you didn’t need to hear that. | 你不该听到的 |
[22:22] | Alright? Not now. | 现在不该 |
[22:26] | Not with the weight that you’re carrying — | 就凭你承载的重担 |
[22:28] | for us, for this world. | 为了我们和这世界 |
[22:33] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[22:36] | I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知道要怎么解释 |
[22:37] | but what I found out about Chuck… | 但我得知恰克的真相时 |
[22:45] | it’s like — it’s like I wasn’t alive. | 感觉就像我没真活着 |
[22:49] | Not really. | 不算是真正活着 |
[22:50] | You know, like, my whole life I’ve never been free. | 就像我这辈子从来都不自由 |
[22:54] | But like, really free. | 真正的自由 |
[22:56] | But now… | 而现在 |
[22:58] | now me and Sam, | 我和萨姆 |
[23:00] | we got a shot at living a life. | 我们有机会好好生活 |
[23:04] | Without all this crap on our backs. | 不必背负这么多破事 |
[23:07] | And that’s — | 那… |
[23:09] | that’s because of you. | 那都要感谢你 |
[23:13] | So, I — I — | 所以我 |
[23:16] | I wanted to say — I need to say… | 我想说 我必须说 |
[23:20] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | It’s time, isn’t it? | 时候到了 是吧 |
[23:52] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[24:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:47] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[24:49] | I understand it. I-i — | 我能理解 |
[24:51] | I feel it, too. It’s hopelessness. | 我也是这感觉 好无望 |
[24:54] | Maybe Dean was right. | 或许迪恩是对的 |
[24:57] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[24:58] | It just — It feels wrong. | 但感觉很不对 |
[25:02] | You know, Billie’s got Dean so convinced. | 比莉让迪恩对此深信不疑 |
[25:05] | But you don’t believe her? | 但你不相信她 |
[25:07] | I don’t know what I believe. | 我不知道我该相信什么 |
[25:08] | I just wish I could talk to her, Billie, | 我真想跟比莉谈谈 |
[25:10] | before it all goes down, you know, just to make sure. | 这一切开始前 以确保没问题 |
[25:13] | There is no easy way to summon death, | 召唤死骑可没有捷径 |
[25:16] | and I will not let you end your own life. | 我更不会允许你自我了结 |
[25:19] | Cass, that’s not what I’m saying. | 小卡 我不是那意思 |
[25:24] | Wait… | 等等 |
[25:27] | You remember when Sergei was here? | 你记得塞尔盖之前来时吗 |
[25:28] | Remember what he was looking for? | 记得他想找什么吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it was the Key to Death. | 嗯 死亡钥匙 |
[25:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:33] | Wait, he said it would open the doorway to — | 他说那能打开一扇门 |
[25:36] | to Death’s Library. | 通往死骑的书房 |
[25:38] | If it’s in the bunker and if we can find it, | 如果它就在地堡里 或许我们能找到 |
[25:40] | m-maybe I can just… walk up to her, right? | 然后 走去找她 是吧 |
[25:45] | Right. | 嗯 |
[26:23] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[26:32] | Cass, this has to be it. | 小卡 肯定是这个 |
[26:33] | There’s an inscription. | 有段铭文 |
[26:37] | It’s in Latin. | 是拉丁语 |
[26:39] | Viator mortalis, cave, quoniam scias Clavem Mortis | [咒语] |
[26:43] | pensare graviter. | [咒语] |
[26:45] | Il tamen desideres, | [咒语] |
[26:47] | ut introeas illum abyssum obscurissium artis, | [咒语] |
[26:54] | opus est tibi porta. | [咒语] |
[27:18] | Sam, I should go with you. | 萨姆 我该跟你一起去 |
[27:22] | No, Cass… | 不 小卡 |
[27:25] | Look, I don’t know if this is crazy or — or what, | 我不知道这是否是发疯 |
[27:27] | but if Dean beats me back here… | 但如果迪恩先回来了 |
[27:33] | Buy me some time? | 给我争取点时间 |
[27:37] | Sam, for what it’s worth, I don’t think you’re crazy. | 萨姆 不论如何 我不觉得你是发疯 |
[27:40] | I think your internal compass is functioning perfectly. | 我觉得你内心的罗盘运作正常 |
[28:26] | Please! Wait, wait, don’t hurt me! | 拜托 等等 别伤害我 |
[28:31] | No! | 不 |
[28:45] | Please, please. | 拜托 |
[28:47] | She won’t come! | 她不会来的 |
[28:49] | Keep praying or whatever. | 继续祈祷…还是什么的 |
[28:51] | It’s hopeless! | 没用的 |
[28:53] | Please! | 拜托 |
[28:56] | O-Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | I told you. | 我都说了 |
[29:27] | Sam Winchester? | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[29:30] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[29:31] | Sorry, she’s still dead. | 抱歉 她还死着呢 |
[29:33] | Just borrowing the Queen’s pretty face ’cause really, I’m Empty. | 只是借了她的漂亮脸蛋 我其实是虚无 |
[29:38] | You’re the Empty? | 你是虚无 |
[29:39] | That’s what I said. | 我不都说了吗 |
[29:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[29:43] | Death and me need a word. | 我需要找死骑谈谈 |
[29:44] | Been trying her party-line, but she’s ignoring me. | 我尝试联络她 但她不肯理我 |
[29:47] | I hate that. | 我很不高兴 |
[29:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:50] | The Empty was supposed to be mine. | 虚无本该属于我 |
[29:52] | Not even God held sway. | 连上帝都无权干涉 |
[29:54] | But lies, sweet little lies. | 但谎言 美妙的谎言 |
[29:57] | Billie said when she takes over, she’d make it all better, | 比莉说 等她掌握了大权 她会让情况好起来 |
[30:00] | but then your busted-ass friend in the trench coat came along | 但你那个穿风衣的讨厌朋友来了 |
[30:02] | and he gave me these trust issues. | 让我产生了信任危机 |
[30:08] | Billie wants to take over? | 比莉想掌权吗 |
[30:10] | Become “New God.” | 成为”新上帝” |
[30:12] | Classic narcissist, right? | 经典的自恋狂 是吧 |
[30:14] | She’s all tingly for the rules, the good-old days. | 她喜欢规则 以前的日子 |
[30:18] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:19] | Everyone back to where they belong — | 所有人回归原位 |
[30:22] | realities, dimensions, graves. | 现实 维度 坟墓 |
[30:25] | What should be dead dies, angels off Earth, | 该死的去死 天使离开地球 |
[30:27] | demons back to Hell, and I go back to sleep. | 恶魔回地狱 我回去睡觉 |
[30:31] | Or I’m supposed to. | 至少本该如此 |
[30:33] | Except, again, trust issues. | 但还是那个问题 信任危机 |
[30:36] | But you, you’re Sam Winchester. | 但你 是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[30:40] | You’re in God’s book. | 你在上帝的笔记本里 |
[30:44] | That’s — That’s Chuck’s Death Book? | 那是恰克的死亡笔记本吗 |
[30:49] | Have you read it? | 你读过了吗 |
[30:50] | Only Billie can read it, dummy. | 只有比莉能看 傻瓜 |
[30:53] | She always talked about how you should be so dead, | 她总说你早该死了 |
[30:56] | except she needs you. | 但她需要你 |
[30:58] | So, maybe if I hurt you… | 所以或许如果我伤害你 |
[31:04] | Hear that? Get your scythe down here, Billie, | 听到了吗 快带着你的镰刀下来 比莉 |
[31:08] | or your boy’s toast. | 否则他就死定了 |
[31:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:16] | Billie sent me. | 是比莉叫我来的 |
[31:19] | She did what now? | 她什么 |
[31:24] | Billie… | 比莉 |
[31:26] | She sent me. | 她叫我来的 |
[31:28] | Really? ‘Cause you’re saying a lot of dumb stuff for, | 是吗 因为作为死骑特使 |
[31:31] | you know, an Emissary of Death. | 你说了不少蠢话 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:36] | We’re all — We’re trying to beat God. | 我们都想打败上帝 |
[31:39] | Not a whole lot of time for questions. | 没多少时间问问题 |
[31:42] | Go on. | 说 |
[31:44] | Billie…sent me… | 比莉 叫我 |
[31:47] | to get the book. | 来拿笔记本 |
[31:48] | She didn’t say why. | 她没说为什么 |
[31:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:53] | Earth. | 地球 |
[31:56] | You can’t go there, can you? | 你不能去那里 是吧 |
[31:58] | Only if I’m summoned. | 除非有人召唤我 |
[32:00] | God’s so protective of his little sand castles. | 上帝对自己的沙堡保护欲很强 |
[32:04] | Well, Billie can’t leave, either, something about the plan, | 比莉也不能离开 跟计划有关 |
[32:07] | so she sent me with a message. | 所以她叫我来送信 |
[32:10] | Billie will honor her promise. | 比莉会信守约定 |
[32:14] | God, Amara — they die. | 上帝 阿玛拉 他们去死 |
[32:17] | And you, | 你 |
[32:19] | you can go back to sleep. | 也能继续沉睡 |
[32:22] | And if you’re lying? | 如果你在撒谎呢 |
[32:25] | I guess you have two choices. | 那你有两个选择了 |
[32:31] | Give me the book — maybe we all win. | 给我笔记本 或许我们都能赢 |
[32:36] | But you kill me, | 但你杀了我 |
[32:38] | we lose… | 我们就输定了 |
[32:42] | And you will never go back to sleep. | 你再别想继续沉睡了 |
[32:49] | – Cass. – Sam, finally. | -小卡 -萨姆 你可回来了 |
[32:54] | – What? – It’s Amara. She’s here with Chuck. | -怎么了 -是阿玛拉 她带恰克回来了 |
[32:56] | – It’s time. – No, no, no. Cass, we can’t let that happen. | -时候到了 -不 小卡 我们不能那么做 |
[33:02] | We have to stop it. | 我们得阻止此事 |
[33:14] | It’s not too late, brother. | 还不迟 哥哥 |
[33:17] | You can still choose this world, us. | 你还是可以选这个世界的 我们 |
[33:20] | It doesn’t have to end like this. I — | 不非得如此结束 |
[33:22] | Amara. Shut up. | 阿玛拉 闭嘴 |
[33:34] | Chuck and Amara cannot die. | 恰克和阿玛拉不能死 |
[33:36] | – Wait, I don’t understand. – Are they ready? | -等等 我不懂 -他们准备好了吗 |
[33:38] | We need to get this kid in the room right now. | 我们得马上送他进屋 |
[33:40] | Wait, wait — Dean — Dean, no. Listen! | 等等 迪恩 别 听我说 |
[33:42] | – You hear that? – What? | -你听到了吗 -什么 |
[33:45] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[33:47] | Brought to the edge of doubt. | 已到达了怀疑边缘 |
[33:50] | His sense of duty, his rage winning out in the end. | 他的责任感和愤怒 最终还是占了上风 |
[33:55] | Billie is playing us. | 比莉在耍我们 |
[33:56] | So, what, her plan’s not gonna work? | 怎么 她的计划不能成功吗 |
[33:57] | – No, it will work. – Then great. | -不 能成功 -那好啊 |
[33:58] | But listen, if Jack takes out God and Amara, | 但听着 如果杰克干掉上帝和阿玛拉 |
[34:00] | it’ll create a power vacuum that Billie will fill. | 会制造一个权力真空 而比莉会顶上去 |
[34:03] | This was all her power grab. | 这一切都是她在夺权 |
[34:04] | – Wait, Death wants to become God? – As long as Chuck dies, I’m good. | -等等 死骑想做上帝吗 -我只求恰克死 |
[34:07] | – Okay, listen, just stop. – Get outta the way, Sam. | -听着 停下 -让开 萨姆 |
[34:09] | – What are you doing?! – I’m trying to make you listen. | -你干什么 -我想让你听我说 |
[34:11] | And poor Sam. | 可怜的萨姆 |
[34:13] | Always gotta know everything. | 总是非得刨根问底 |
[34:16] | Can’t leave well enough alone. | 就是不肯适时放手 |
[34:18] | We don’t have time! Jack already lit the fuse! | 我们没时间了 杰克已经点引线了 |
[34:20] | – We gotta go! – You did what? | -我们得行动了 -你什么 |
[34:22] | Sam, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 萨姆 我不会再说一遍了 |
[34:25] | Dean, please. | 迪恩 求你 |
[34:26] | This is my ending. | 这就是我的结局 |
[34:30] | My real ending. | 真正的结局 |
[34:33] | Move. | 让开 |
[34:35] | Dean, don’t. | 迪恩 别 |
[34:36] | Move, Sam. Move! | 让开 萨姆 让开 |
[34:41] | You orchestrated this? | 这是你策划的吗 |
[34:43] | What part of omniscient do you people not understand? | 人们是对无所不知哪里不懂了 |
[34:47] | So I can’t read my “Death Book.” | 我读不了自己的”死亡笔记本” |
[34:48] | So what? I control space and time. | 那又如何 我能控制时间空间 |
[34:53] | Just plant a few visions, | 植入一些幻象 |
[34:56] | goad Death a little… | 刺激死骑一下 |
[34:58] | Mess with a few outcomes… | 变动一些结果 |
[35:00] | And…bada-bing! | 就好了 |
[35:03] | I mean… | 拜托 |
[35:05] | They think they can kill me? | 他们以为他们杀得了我 |
[35:08] | Dean, don’t do this. | 迪恩 别这么做 |
[35:10] | I don’t want to do this, but this is everything! | 我也不想这么做 但这是一切 |
[35:13] | No, it’s not! | 才不是呢 |
[35:15] | They’re not going to kill you. | 他们不是要杀你 |
[35:16] | – They’re going to cage you. – Oh, sis… | -他们是想困住你 -妹妹啊 |
[35:22] | Get outta my way. | 给我让路 |
[35:29] | They want to kill me. | 他们想杀了我 |
[35:31] | And… | 而且 |
[35:33] | they want to kill you. | 他们还想杀了你 |
[35:36] | There’s no cage. | 才没什么笼子 |
[35:38] | There never was. | 根本没有 |
[35:40] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Dean. No, Dean. | -我们走 -迪恩 不 |
[35:43] | Wait. Stop! You gotta listen. | 等等 停下 听我说 |
[35:48] | Sam and Dean, they’re using Jack to destroy us. | 萨姆和迪恩 要利用杰克毁灭我们 |
[35:52] | No, but — but Dean can’t hurt me. | 不 但迪恩不会伤害我的 |
[35:55] | No, but he can lie to you. | 对 但他可以骗你 |
[35:57] | He could send you into the meat grinder with a wink and a smile. | 他可以笑着送你走进碎肉机 |
[36:02] | – You guys go, go! – Jack, don’t! | -你们去吧 -杰克 别去 |
[36:05] | – Sam, why not? – Because if Billie takes over, | -萨姆 为什么不行 -因为如果比莉掌权 |
[36:07] | then everyone goes back to where they belong. | 那所有人都要回到原位 |
[36:10] | That means everybody from apocalypse world, Bobby, | 包括天启世界来的人 鲍比 |
[36:13] | Charlie, they get sent back to a place that doesn’t exist anymore. | 查理 他们要被送回已经不存在的地方 |
[36:17] | And everyone we saved. | 我们救的每个人 |
[36:19] | Eileen, she — she just dies again. | 艾琳 她要再次死去 |
[36:22] | And that’s just the beginning. | 那还只是个开始 |
[36:25] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[36:28] | You wanted him to care about you, | 你希望他在乎你 |
[36:31] | but humans… | 但人类 |
[36:34] | they’ll break your heart every time. | 他们总会让你心碎 |
[36:38] | Sam, we don’t have a choice. Jack’s about to blow! | 萨姆 我们没得选了 杰克要炸了 |
[36:40] | We always have a choice. | 我们总可以选的 |
[36:42] | I spent so long | 我花了好久 |
[36:45] | searching for happiness, | 寻找幸福 |
[36:47] | contentedness. | 满足 |
[36:49] | In creation… | 通过造物 |
[36:52] | or the Winchesters. | 或是温家兄弟 |
[36:55] | But the only ones who will ever really “get” us… | 但唯一真能理解我们的 |
[36:59] | is us. | 就是我们 |
[37:02] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[37:04] | Back together? | 重新联手吧 |
[37:07] | There’s nothing else we can do, okay?! | 我们没别的办法了 |
[37:10] | We just gotta get out of the way. | 我们只能让到一边 |
[37:11] | No, we can’t get out of the way, Dean, not this time. | 不 那不行 迪恩 这次不行 |
[37:13] | I don’t care if Billie gets what she wants! | 我不在乎比莉会不会得逞 |
[37:15] | I don’t, man! I’d trade it all — | 真的 我愿拿一切来换 |
[37:17] | I’d trade ’em all for Chuck in a heartbeat! | 我愿毫不犹豫地拿一切来换恰克死 |
[37:22] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[37:24] | Would you trade me? | 你也要拿我换吗 |
[37:32] | – Balance. – Yes. | -平衡 -对 |
[37:35] | Think of it. | 想想吧 |
[37:37] | Us starting fresh. | 我们重新开始 |
[37:41] | Creating something new, | 创造新的东西 |
[37:43] | something beautiful… | 美妙的东西 |
[37:46] | peaceful… | 和平的东西 |
[37:49] | together. | 你我一起 |
[37:51] | And we can finally forget about all this pain. | 我们终于可以忘记这一切痛苦了 |
[37:57] | No baggage. | 没有包袱 |
[37:59] | Only balance. | 只有平衡 |
[38:32] | Chuck has to die. He has to! | 恰克必须死 必须 |
[38:35] | Otherwise he’ll keep us tap dancing forever, | 否则他就会一直操纵我们 |
[38:37] | and I can’t live like that, man! | 我不能这么活着 |
[38:39] | I can’t live like that! I won’t! | 我不能这么活着 我不要 |
[38:40] | I know you feel like that right now, okay. I know you do. | 我知道你现在是这么觉得 我知道 |
[38:44] | But you gotta trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[38:49] | My entire life, | 我这辈子 |
[38:53] | you’ve protected me — | 你一直在保护我 |
[38:56] | from Dad, | 不管是对爸爸 |
[39:00] | from Lucifer, | 还是路西法 |
[39:03] | from everything. | 一切 |
[39:06] | I didn’t always like it, you know, | 我并不总喜欢那样 |
[39:09] | but… | 但是 |
[39:13] | it’s the one thing in the whole world | 那是我在这世上唯一 |
[39:16] | that I could always count on. | 总能指望的 |
[39:23] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever known that was true. | 那是唯一真实的 |
[39:28] | So please… | 拜托了 |
[39:31] | put the gun away. | 把枪放下吧 |
[39:36] | Just put it away, | 放下吧 |
[39:39] | and we’ll figure it out, Dean, | 我们再想办法 迪恩 |
[39:40] | we’ll find another way, you and me. | 我们另想办法 你和我 |
[39:43] | We always do. | 我们总有办法 |
[40:09] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:12] | After everything, all that, | 经过了那么多 那一切 |
[40:14] | you — you did it again! | 结果又是这样 |
[40:17] | – Where’s Amara? – Amara. | -阿玛拉呢 -阿玛拉 |
[40:19] | Amara. She’s in her somewhere. | 阿玛拉 她在这里面 |
[40:23] | What, you consumed your sister? | 什么 你吞噬了你妹妹吗 |
[40:25] | We came to an understanding, | 我们达成了谅解 |
[40:27] | so spare me your contempt, Castiel, | 少鄙视我了 卡西迪奥 |
[40:29] | the self-hating angel of Thursday. | 平凡的自我厌恶天使 |
[40:32] | You know what every other version of you did | 知道其他所有版本的你 |
[40:33] | after “gripping him tight and raising him from perdition?” | 在”抓着他离开地狱”后做了什么吗 |
[40:36] | They did what they were told. But not you. | 他们都照命令办事 就你例外 |
[40:39] | Not the “one off the line with a crack in his chassis.” | 唯一”下线的时候就没造好”的那个 |
[40:43] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[40:44] | You know, I tried and I tried and I tried, | 我一遍遍地努力 |
[40:50] | but you’re all just too stupid, | 但你们都太蠢了 |
[40:53] | too stubborn. | 太顽固了 |
[40:57] | Too broken. | 太破碎了 |
[41:00] | You know what? I’m over it. | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[41:04] | I’m over you. | 我受够你们了 |
[41:05] | Yeah? Good. | 是吗 好啊 |
[41:08] | Screw you, Chuck. | 去你的 恰克 |
[41:11] | No, screw you. | 不 去你的 |
[41:15] | You know what you do with broken toys? | 知道坏掉的玩具该怎么处理吗 |
[41:17] | You throw them out. | 丢掉 |
[41:19] | So, kill each other, don’t kill each other — | 所以 杀了彼此 别杀了彼此 |
[41:23] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎了 |
[41:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:26] | I mean… | 就是 |
[41:28] | have fun watching him die. | 你们开心地看他死吧 |
[41:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[41:39] | – Help me! – Jack, Jack, Jack. | -救我 -杰克 |
[41:46] | Jack! | 杰克 |