英文名称:Survive the Night
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:35] | I still can’t believe he fucking fought back like that. | 真想不到他会那样反抗 |
[02:38] | Can’t believe you shot him. | 想不到你竟然杀了他 |
[02:39] | Hope it was worth it. | 希望这样做值得 |
[02:43] | Did you check? | 钱你验过了吗 |
[02:54] | How much is it? Is it enough? | 多少钱 够吗 |
[02:57] | Hold on a sec, damn it. | 等等 我操 |
[02:58] | Well, it’s gotta be more than we need. Has to be. | 这肯定比我们需要的还多 必须多 |
[03:02] | Maybe about 20K. | 大概有2万 |
[03:04] | Old Billy Boy’s definitely snakin’ from the top. | 老比利肯定从中拿了抽成 |
[03:10] | I told you he had it coming. | 我说了 他活该 |
[03:13] | Ah… All right. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | We gotta get to the border tonight. | 我们今晚必须得到边境 |
[03:17] | When they find that body in the morning, | 明天早上有人发现尸体 |
[03:19] | they’re gonna come looking for us. | 就该找我们了 |
[03:20] | Straight to Mexico. | 直接去墨西哥 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:26] | Straight to Mexico. | 直接去墨西哥 |
[03:33] | Think we’ll have enough for that beach house? | 你说我们的钱够买海滩房吗 |
[03:35] | Keep dreaming. | 做你的梦吧 |
[03:37] | Oh, come on. Something right on the sand. | 你想想 那房子就在沙滩上 |
[03:39] | Okay, right on it. | 是啊 就在沙滩上 |
[03:42] | I gotta learn to surf. | 我要学冲浪 |
[03:45] | You got a lot to learn, buddy. | 你有好多要学呢 兄弟 |
[04:41] | You’re born, you go to school, | 你出生 上学 |
[04:44] | get a job, get married, | 工作 结婚 |
[04:46] | and you’re supposed to do one thing after the other. | 你应该按部就班地完成这些事 |
[04:52] | And in the end, you get what you want. | 然后 你就能得到你想要的 |
[04:56] | I don’t know what you want me to say, Rich. | 你想让我说什么呢 里奇 |
[04:59] | Best laid plans and all that. | 人算不如天算 |
[05:03] | Well, thanks for getting me a job at the clinic. | 谢谢你帮我在诊所找了个工作 |
[05:05] | Oh, of course. | 应该的 |
[05:07] | You know, I know it’s not big city hospital. | 我知道那不是大城市的医院 |
[05:11] | It’s not as exciting, but… | 没那么好 但是 |
[05:13] | it’s enough to get you and Jan back on your feet. | 它足够让你和简回到正轨 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:26] | He threw away his entire career. | 他放弃了整个职业生涯 |
[05:29] | Took one mistake and let ’em beat him with it. | 因为一个错误就被打败了 |
[05:32] | Jan… | 简 |
[05:33] | All of that work for nothing. | 之前所有的努力都白费了 |
[05:36] | He didn’t even fight it. | 他甚至都没有争取一下 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:608个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:65个,六级词汇:32个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:75个,专四词汇:60个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:115个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:38] | He meant well, even if he didn’t show it right. | 他这么做也是好意 即使他没有表现出来 |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna start on Biology next week. | 从下周开始我要看生物书了 |
[05:47] | I’m just waiting on the textbooks. | 教材还没到 |
[05:49] | I can’t have Riley falling too far behind. | 我不能让赖利落下太多课程 |
[05:53] | It’s only things, stuff. | 那些只是东西 身外之物 |
[05:56] | You can buy new stuff. | 你还可以买新的东西 |
[05:59] | A new house. | 新房子 |
[06:02] | Thank you for letting us stay here. | 谢谢你让我们住在这里 |
[06:05] | Just a few more months. | 我们就暂住几个月 |
[06:07] | Our home is your home. | 我家就是你家 |
[06:11] | Man, you really need a lawyer for this stuff, Rich. | 天啊 你真应该雇个律师弄这个 里奇 |
[06:14] | Can’t afford a lawyer. | 我雇不起律师 |
[06:17] | What does Dad have to say about that? | 爸爸说什么了 |
[06:22] | He sees it as a personal insult. | 他觉得这是人格侮辱 |
[06:52] | Mm. Thanks, sis. | 谢谢你 姐 |
[06:55] | Hey, thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[07:13] | Hey, Pops. | 爸 |
[07:18] | Listen, I just wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[07:20] | for letting us stay at your place. | 让我们住在这 |
[07:22] | And I wanted to let you know | 我还想告诉你 |
[07:25] | that I finished the last of the papers. | 法律文书我已经都处理好了 |
[07:27] | So… | 所以 |
[07:29] | What do you want me to say, Rich? | 你想让我说什么 里奇 |
[07:32] | “Congratulations”? | “恭喜你”吗 |
[07:37] | You fucked up. | 你搞砸了 |
[07:40] | You act like I had a choice. | 你说得好像我有的选一样 |
[07:43] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[07:46] | Take it to court, drag it out for years? | 搞上法庭 拖上好几年 |
[07:49] | I couldn’t put my family through that. | 我不能让我的家人和我一起承受这些 |
[07:51] | Suppose I was one of your patients? | 假设我是你的一名患者 |
[07:53] | – Oh, Dad, come on! – Just suppose. | -爸 别这样 -就是个假设 |
[07:56] | Just stitch me up. | 给我做缝合手术 |
[08:00] | There’s a 50/50 chance that I’ll pull through. | 有一半的机会我能活下来 |
[08:04] | But what do you tell me? | 你会怎么跟我说 |
[08:08] | I’d tell you to fight. | 我会劝你争取 |
[08:11] | Yeah. Right. | 对 是啊 |
[08:16] | But that is not always the answer, you know? | 但并不是所有的事都争取得到 |
[08:20] | Sometimes you gotta know when you’ve lost. | 有时候你要承认你输了 |
[08:24] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[08:27] | Spoken like someone who is just used to being a loser. | 听起来像是一个习惯了失败的人说的话 |
[08:35] | It’s funny how your version of winning | 真可笑 就是你的这个成功理论让你 |
[08:37] | always has you at the front and your family somewhere else. | 总是在前线工作 不顾家庭 |
[08:42] | I won’t do that to mine. | 我不会那样对我的家人 |
[08:58] | And now, the piece de resistance. | 主菜来了 |
[09:01] | – Authentic vegetarian lasagna. – I’m starving. | -正宗素食千层面 -我好饿啊 |
[09:05] | – Oh, thank you. – I got the recipe off the internet. | -谢谢 -我从网上学的食谱 |
[09:08] | If it mattered to you so much, why didn’t you say something? | 如果你觉得这是个大问题 你应该告诉我 |
[09:12] | I said we should have got a lawyer. | 我说过了我们应该找律师 |
[09:18] | Frank, it’s okay. | 弗兰克 没事的 |
[09:22] | Don’t worry, Riley. | 别担心 赖利 |
[09:23] | Your granddaddy and I used to argue all the time. | 以前你爷爷和我也总是吵架 |
[09:27] | Didn’t we, honey? | 亲爱的 对吧 |
[09:28] | These things pass. | 这些事都会过去的 |
[09:30] | Come here. Have something to eat. | 过来 吃点东西吧 |
[09:39] | Rich, I love you, | 里奇 我爱你 |
[09:41] | but I need to know that you’re still in this, | 但是我需要知道你也在为此努力 |
[09:45] | that I am not doing this on my own. | 我不是一个人在承受这些 |
[09:50] | Hey… Hey, you’re not… | 不 你不是 |
[09:56] | You’re not. | 当然不是 |
[10:02] | Because if I am, then maybe I should be on my own. | 因为如果是 也许我们应该分开 |
[10:11] | Jan. | 简 |
[10:44] | It’s hot as balls out here. | 外面太热了 |
[10:45] | I wanna get to the state line by midnight. | 我想在午夜前赶到边境 |
[10:54] | Put some money on two, all right? | 你去往二号加油枪交钱 行吗 |
[10:59] | Hey… what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[11:01] | Hey, hey, hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[11:03] | Jesus… Fucking money everywhere. | 钱撒得到处都是 |
[11:06] | – Are you crazy? – Relax. | -你疯了吗 -别紧张 |
[11:07] | – It’s not going anywhere. – Jesus. | -我不会跑路的 -天啊 |
[11:08] | And don’t forget my beer. | 别忘了我的啤酒 |
[11:15] | Idiot. | 疯子 |
[11:57] | Lookin’ for something? | 找什么呢 |
[11:59] | Just checking the merchandise. | 随便转转 |
[12:01] | Everything okay with you, bud? | 需要帮忙吗 伙计 |
[12:13] | Yeah… bud. | 是的 伙计 |
[12:18] | Hey, you one of the Granger boys? | 你是格兰杰家的吗 |
[12:25] | Who’s asking? | 你谁啊 |
[12:27] | I… I went to school with your brother. | 我 我和你哥哥以前在一个学校 |
[12:29] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[12:31] | Uh, it’s a shame what happened. | 很抱歉发生了那样的事 |
[12:37] | – Pump number two. – That… that all? | -二号枪加油 -就要这些吗 |
[12:40] | Yeah, you got a shitter? | 对 有厕所吗 |
[12:41] | Out back. | 出门往后走 |
[12:51] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[12:57] | – Jamie! – Hey, stay there! | -杰米 -待在那 |
[12:58] | Stay there, and flank the bastard. | 待在那 从侧面夹击那个混蛋 |
[13:01] | – What the hell are you doing? – I don’t know, it was… | -你在干什么 -我也不知道 |
[13:03] | It was a spur of the moment kinda thing. | 就是一时冲动 |
[13:04] | I couldn’t pass it up. | 我忍不住 |
[13:05] | Please! I have a baby! | 求求你 我有孩子 |
[13:07] | Jamie, what about the cameras? | 杰米 摄像头怎么办 |
[13:09] | Relax, they’re not on. | 没事 摄像头没开 |
[13:10] | The cops are on the way! | 警察已经在路上了 |
[13:12] | Your dumb ass didn’t get anywhere near that alarm! | 你个蠢货根本就没碰报警器 |
[13:15] | Throw down your gun and come out! | 把你的枪扔掉 走出来 |
[13:17] | We’ll tape you and the girl up, and we’ll go! | 我们把你和女孩绑起来就走 |
[13:19] | We’ll get out of here. You’ll never | 我们马上离开 你再也 |
[13:20] | see us again. I give you my word. | 不会看到我们 我保证 |
[13:22] | No fucking way, scumbags! | 少他妈做梦了 人渣 |
[13:27] | All right, no more fucking around, asshole. | 好吧 别再纠缠了 混蛋 |
[13:31] | Come out now, or I’m gonna kill this bitch. | 现在就出来 要不我就杀了这个贱人 |
[13:33] | You have five seconds! | 给你五秒钟 |
[13:35] | – Five… – I have a baby! Please! | -5 -我有孩子 求你了 |
[13:36] | Jamie, don’t do this. | 杰米 不要 |
[13:38] | – Please. I won’t tell anybody. – Four! | -求你了 我不会告诉任何人 -4 |
[13:39] | I won’t tell anybody. Please, just let me go home. | 我不会告诉任何人 求你 让我回家 |
[13:41] | – Three! – Just let me go home, please. | -3 -求你让我回家吧 |
[13:43] | – Two! Come on, asshole. – I won’t tell anybody. | -2 快出来 混蛋 -我不会告诉任何人 |
[13:45] | He’s not gonna do it. | 他不会杀她的 |
[13:47] | You want her kid growing up without a mom? | 你想让她的孩子失去妈妈吗 |
[13:48] | Jamie, don’t do this. Please. | 杰米 求你了 不要 |
[13:52] | 1 One. | |
[13:59] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[14:00] | Sons of bitches! Motherfuckers! | 王八蛋 我操你妈 |
[14:19] | Jesus Christ, Jamie! What’d you do? | 天哪 杰米 你干了什么 |
[14:21] | I don’t know. I just saw the register and the cash. | 我不知道 我就是看到了收银机和现金 |
[14:23] | – I thought we could… – I meant the girl! | -我想我们可以 -我是说那个女孩 |
[14:26] | Goddamn! | 妈的 |
[14:28] | I didn’t mean for it to get all fucked up. | 我没想搞成这样的 |
[14:29] | I just thought we could get the money. | 我只是想拿点钱 |
[14:31] | Just shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:35] | Oh, fuck. Oh, shit. | 操 该死 |
[14:37] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[14:41] | Oh, shit, I’m so sorry. Oh, I’m so sorry. | 该死 我好抱歉 我真的好抱歉 |
[14:43] | – Help me up. – Oh, fuck. | -拉我起来 -操 |
[14:46] | Okay, help me up. | 好 拉我起来 |
[15:32] | You know, quail season’s coming. | 你知道 鹌鹑狩猎季就要来了 |
[15:35] | You wanna go hunting? | 你想去打猎吗 |
[15:37] | Um, hell yeah. | 我靠 当然想了 |
[15:40] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 我想 |
[15:42] | Your dad was your age when I took him. | 我带你爸爸去打猎的时候他也就你这么大 |
[15:46] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[15:48] | Can I go, Mom? Please? | 我可以去吗 妈妈 求你了 |
[15:51] | The joys of having a former sheriff as your father. | 这就是有一个退休警长父亲的乐趣 |
[15:56] | I’m sure Frank will take good care of her. | 我相信弗兰克可以照看好她 |
[15:58] | Well, I can’t promise she’s gonna shoot straight. | 我可不保证她能射中 |
[16:02] | Unless talent skips a generation. | 除非天赋可以隔代遗传 |
[16:06] | Excuse me, I wasn’t that bad. | 不好意思 我也没那么差 |
[16:08] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[16:09] | Learned from the best. | 那是因为你跟最好的师傅学的 |
[16:12] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[16:14] | Rich, it’s the clinic. | 里奇 诊所打来的 |
[16:16] | Alice says they need you now. | 爱丽丝说他们现在需要你 |
[16:19] | And duty calls. | 职责在身 |
[16:22] | Eat your greens, Riley. | 把青菜吃掉 赖利 |
[16:42] | I’m dying, Jamie. I’m fuckin’ dying. | 我要死了 杰米 我他妈要死了 |
[16:45] | No, don’t even say it. | 别说这话 |
[16:47] | That bullet, it just… | 那颗子弹 它只是 |
[16:49] | It just hit your leg. It’s-it’s… | 它只是打中你的腿而已 它 它 |
[16:53] | It must’ve hit something important. | 它肯定打中什么重要的部位了 |
[16:58] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:00] | We gotta get as far away as possible. | 我们逃得越远越好 |
[17:05] | We have until dawn until they find the store. | 黎明以后才会有人发现商店出了事 |
[17:08] | Once that happens, they’re gonna set up roadblocks, | 一旦有人发现 警察就会设置路障 |
[17:10] | and we’re fucked. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[17:14] | You really think they’d go to all that trouble? | 你真的觉得他们会弄得这么麻烦吗 |
[17:17] | They’re gonna be looking for us. | 他们肯定会找我们 |
[17:19] | They’re gonna be looking for us hard after what you did. | 拜你所赐 他们会更倾尽全力找我们了 |
[17:22] | You don’t have to stay on it like that. | 你别一直揪着这件事不放 |
[17:24] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了我很抱歉 |
[17:27] | Oh, I need a doctor. Fuck. | 我需要医生 操 |
[17:32] | No. | 恐怕不行 |
[17:33] | No, those hospital bitches will report it. | 不行 医院里的贱人们会上报的 |
[17:36] | I got a plan. | 我有个主意 |
[17:39] | I think that we should… we should just keep going and… | 我觉得 我们应该一直往前开然后 |
[17:42] | Just keep driving. | 就往前开吧 |
[17:44] | Just keep driving. | 就这么开吧 |
[17:53] | Thanks for coming in on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来 |
[17:55] | Here to the rescue. | 人命关天嘛 |
[17:59] | be careful. | 当心点 |
[18:02] | Just hang on, bro. | 坚持住 哥 |
[18:04] | Two weeks from now, we’re gonna be laughing about this. | 两个礼拜以后 我们就会笑着谈这件事 |
[18:15] | …I’ve ever been through. | 我以前也见过 |
[18:18] | God, there was so much bleeding. So much! | 天哪 当时出了好多血 超级多 |
[18:20] | He… It’s actually a miracle he didn’t | 他 他撞到地面的时候 |
[18:23] | die the moment he hit the ground. | 没有死真是个奇迹 |
[18:25] | We induced a coma… | 我们做了诱导昏迷 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, sir. We’re closed for the day. | 不好意思先生 我们今天已经关门了 |
[18:29] | If it’s an emergency, you have to head into the city. | 如果是急诊 您得去市里 |
[18:31] | – Took like six hours. – You saved his life. | -大概花了6个小时 -你救了他的命 |
[18:34] | Well, he was one of the lucky ones. | 不过 也是他命大 |
[18:40] | Look, Rich, I know you don’t wanna hear this, | 听着 里奇 我知道你不愿意听 |
[18:42] | but you can still make a difference here. | 但你仍然可以在这里有所作为 |
[18:47] | Uh, I gotta get going. | 我该走了 |
[18:55] | Is that him? | 就是这人吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[19:37] | Fucking brilliant, Matty! | 这办法太他妈棒了 马蒂 |
[19:39] | This is gonna work. I can feel it. | 这事能成 我有预感 |
[19:43] | That last line, I won’t get another chance. | 这是我们最后的出路了 我们别无选择 |
[19:47] | – Just hang on, bro, you hear me? – Yeah. | -再坚持一下 哥 听到了吗 -听到了 |
[19:50] | Just hang on. | 再坚持一下 |
[20:07] | I haven’t seen a house for miles. | 已经好几里没见到房子了 |
[20:09] | What’d you go and get Grizzly Adams for a doctor? | 这是找了个灰熊给你看病吗 |
[20:12] | This is perfect. | 这里很完美 |
[20:13] | Isolated, remote, no one else around. | 与世隔绝 偏乡僻壤 荒无人烟 |
[20:18] | We got lucky. | 我们走运了 |
[20:20] | You did good. You did real good. | 你做得很棒 做得非常棒 |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:28] | Right there. He’s turning. | 就这 他拐过去了 |
[21:51] | Not longer until he falls asleep. | 他马上就睡了 |
[22:43] | Did you ever wonder? | 你有没有想过 |
[22:46] | About? | 什么 |
[22:51] | How we did. | 我们做得怎么样 |
[22:55] | We did the best we could. | 我们已经尽可能地做好了 |
[23:02] | We weren’t perfect, but no one is. | 我们不算完美 但人无完人 |
[23:06] | Well, tell that to your son. | 这句话应该跟儿子说 |
[23:10] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | Oh, baby, I could’ve done much better. | 宝贝 我本可以做得更好的 |
[23:17] | Rich does not need a lecture. | 里奇不需要我们给他上课 |
[23:20] | He needs you to listen, to be there. | 他需要的是倾听 是陪伴 |
[23:23] | He knows I am. | 他知道我会的 |
[23:26] | It wouldn’t hurt to tell him every now and then. | 经常告诉他 也不会有坏处 |
[23:29] | I listen to… | 我会倾听的 |
[23:31] | Why do you always have to be right? | 为什么你说的总是对的 |
[23:33] | What would you do without me? | 你要是没了我可怎么办啊 |
[23:37] | Oh, I can’t even remember where my socks are without you. | 没了你我连袜子放哪了都不知道 |
[23:41] | – Oh, please. – Baby… | -得了吧 -宝贝 |
[23:44] | – I love you. – I can’t live without you. | -我爱你 -没了你我活不下去 |
[23:47] | Hey. | 睡了吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | I’ve been thinking about everything. | 我最近想了很多 |
[23:56] | We’re talking about it. | 我们得聊聊 |
[24:02] | Look, we only have to stay here until the end of summer. | 我们只需要在这里待到夏天结束 |
[24:07] | And we’ll put some money away. | 我们存一些钱 |
[24:12] | I’ll open my own practice. | 我会开一家自己的诊所 |
[24:18] | And I’ll fix this, I promise. | 我会解决这些的 我保证 |
[24:24] | But you and Riley… | 但你和赖利 |
[24:29] | mean the world to me. | 于我而言是整个世界 |
[24:51] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[24:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna do this one clean. | 我们要利落地干这一票 |
[25:01] | Just tie ’em up, that’s it. You got it? | 把他们绑起来就可以 明白吗 |
[25:06] | No killing. | 别杀人 |
[25:12] | Yeah, well, what if they run? | 好吧 那他们跑了怎么办 |
[25:15] | Then you knock ’em down. | 那你就把他们打晕 |
[25:18] | You got it? Hey! | 知道了吗 喂 |
[25:21] | Hey, I wanna hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说 |
[25:25] | No fucking killing. | 不他妈杀人 |
[25:28] | I got you, bro. | 我知道了 哥 |
[27:39] | 35载春秋里兢兢业业 敬爱的警长光荣退休 | |
[28:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:50] | Was that…? | 什么声音 |
[28:53] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[29:02] | Matty! Hey, Matty! | 马蒂 喂 马蒂 |
[29:03] | Matty, help! Matty! Help me, Matt! | 马蒂来帮我 马蒂 快来帮忙 马蒂 |
[29:06] | Matty, help! Matty! | 马蒂 快来 马蒂 |
[29:14] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[29:20] | Jamie… What’d I fucking tell you? | 杰米 我刚刚他妈跟你说什么了 |
[29:24] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么了 |
[29:30] | Dad? | 爸 |
[29:33] | I swear, it was a fucking accident. | 我发誓 那他妈是个意外 |
[29:35] | No. It was not a fucking accident. | 不 那他妈才不是什么意外 |
[29:39] | She just fucking walked in the back, and I reacted. I… | 她他妈从我后面过来 我就只是应激反应 |
[29:44] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[29:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:53] | I swear. Please. | 我发誓 求你了 |
[29:56] | Oh, shit, the doc. | 该死 那个医生 |
[30:08] | – Guys are breaking in. – What? | -有人闯进来了 -什么 |
[30:32] | The line’s dead. Riley! | 电话线被切断了 赖利 |
[30:35] | Jan, Jan, stay… | 简 简 别动 |
[30:37] | Jan. | 简 |
[30:49] | – Riley. – Mom. | -赖利 -妈妈 |
[30:51] | Baby, you gotta run, okay? Don’t ask any questions. | 宝贝 我们得逃 明白吗 什么也别问 |
[30:53] | We just have to… | 我们只需要 |
[30:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:21] | Get out of my house. | 从我家滚出去 |
[31:29] | My brother already has your wife and kid. | 我弟弟绑了你老婆和女儿 |
[31:33] | I won’t hurt ’em. I give you my word. | 我不会伤害他们 我向你保证 |
[31:39] | But you pull that trigger, | 但如果你扣动扳机 |
[31:41] | there’s no guarantee what my brother might do. | 我就说不准我弟弟会做什么了 |
[31:51] | Good choice. | 明智之举 |
[32:07] | That’s all of ’em. Phones have shit reception. | 手机都在这了 信号很差 |
[32:09] | But I grabbed these just in case. | 我把车钥匙都拿了 以防万一 |
[32:12] | Do it. I don’t wanna take any chances. | 砸烂 我不想冒任何险 |
[32:26] | Bring me the doc. | 把医生带过来 |
[32:33] | No, leave him alone! | 不要 别碰他 |
[32:37] | Mom, are we gonna be okay? | 妈妈 我们会安全吗 |
[32:40] | Where’s Grandma? | 奶奶在哪 |
[32:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[32:58] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈呢 |
[33:01] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[33:08] | No. No… | 不 不 |
[33:15] | We’re not here to hurt anyone. | 我们不是来伤害你们的 |
[33:17] | And we’re not gonna steal anything. | 也不是来偷东西的 |
[33:20] | Then why? | 所以 是为什么 |
[33:23] | I’m bleeding to death, | 我失血过多 快要死了 |
[33:25] | and I need somebody to plug this leak, | 我需要有人帮我止血 |
[33:27] | and you’re a doctor. | 而你是个医生 |
[33:31] | Not that kind of a doctor. | 我不是你需要的那种医生 |
[33:34] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[33:35] | I haven’t seen the inside of a leg in ten years. | 我十年没治过腿了 |
[33:38] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[33:44] | You’re a lying piece of shit. | 你这个说谎的混蛋 |
[33:48] | I heard you at the clinic. | 我在诊所里见过你 |
[33:50] | He was talking about stitches and swelling and surgery. | 他之前在说缝针 肿块 和手术什么的 |
[33:54] | You know what you’re doing. | 你知道你能做手术 |
[33:56] | I don’t operate on legs. | 我不做腿部手术 |
[33:59] | You’re gonna have to find someone else. | 你应该去找其他人 |
[34:01] | There’s no time. Whatever you were before, | 没时间了 我不管你之前是干什么的 |
[34:05] | tonight you’re a leg surgeon, Doc. | 今晚你要给我的腿做手术 医生 |
[34:10] | I’ll need equipment. | 我需要一些手术器械 |
[34:13] | Um, like what? | 需要什么 |
[34:17] | A knife? | 一把刀吗 |
[34:21] | A scalpel. | 一把手术刀 |
[34:25] | Uh, I’m gonna need clamps, a suturing kit. | 手术钳 缝合包 |
[34:32] | Where can we get ’em? | 从哪能找到这些工具 |
[34:33] | Back at the clinic. | 回去诊所 |
[34:35] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[34:38] | We’re not going back there. | 我们不可能再回去了 |
[34:42] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[34:47] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[34:48] | Yeah, Matty. | 怎么了 马蒂 |
[34:52] | Bring me his wife. | 把他老婆带过来 |
[34:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:01] | There might be a box of tools in a box. | 这里可能有个工具箱 |
[35:06] | Uh, just old college tools in one of the barns. | 某个谷仓里 有一些我上学时用的工具 |
[35:11] | Let me go check. | 让我去找找 |
[35:13] | You know, I don’t know if you’re lying or not, | 我不知道你是不是在撒谎 |
[35:17] | and I don’t really care, | 而且我也不在乎 |
[35:19] | but if you’re playing some kinda trick, and I die, | 但是你要是敢耍花招 然后我死了 |
[35:25] | you’re gonna be stuck on this farm with my brother… | 你会跟我弟弟一起困在这个农场里 |
[35:33] | and he already killed Grandma. | 别忘了 他已经杀了你妈 |
[35:35] | What do you think he’s gonna do to the rest of you? | 你认为他会怎样对待剩下的人呢 |
[35:41] | And you brought him here. | 是你把他带来这里的 |
[35:51] | Jamie… get him out of here. | 杰米 带他出去 |
[36:22] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你们不用害怕 |
[36:25] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你们的 |
[36:27] | It was all a mistake before. | 之前的事是个错误 |
[36:31] | Mistake? | 错误吗 |
[36:36] | I never wanted to hurt anyone. | 我从来没想过伤害任何人 |
[36:40] | Without your son, I’m gonna die. | 没有你儿子 我会死的 |
[36:43] | I’ve been with scum like you my whole life. | 我这一辈子都在跟你这样的人渣打交道 |
[36:49] | You’re all the same. | 你们都一个样 |
[36:52] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | You got us all wrong. | 你想错了 |
[36:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:09] | It’s in one of those. | 东西就在这里面 |
[37:13] | We get what we came for, and we’re gone. | 我们如愿之后就会离开 |
[37:45] | We used to live in a house like this. | 我们曾经也住过这样的房子 |
[37:50] | Wasn’t this big, though. | 但没这么大 |
[37:52] | It was just us and Dad. | 只有爸爸和我们哥俩 |
[37:55] | I coulda left. | 我本可以离开 |
[37:59] | Coulda gone to college. | 去上大学 |
[38:04] | But I stayed. | 但我留了下来 |
[38:10] | I was always there for him. | 都是为了他 |
[38:21] | You find it yet? | 你找到了吗 |
[38:24] | Give me a minute. | 再等一会 |
[38:27] | Faster, Doc. | 快点 医生 |
[38:31] | I killed a guy, you know. | 我杀过一个人 |
[38:35] | What are you yapping about? | 你在废话什么 |
[38:37] | You asked me why I was on this farm. | 你之前问我为什么会在这里 |
[38:42] | There was a car accident. | 那是一场车祸 |
[38:45] | Guy came in. | 有个人被送了进来 |
[38:48] | I cut when I should’ve stitched | 我割开了本应需要缝的地方 |
[38:50] | or stitched when I should’ve cut. | 或者缝起来了该割的 |
[38:54] | I don’t even know. | 我到现在都没搞清楚 |
[38:57] | His family sued in civil court, and I lost everything. | 他的家人把我告上法庭 我失去了一切 |
[39:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:08] | Just remember… | 不过你记住 |
[39:10] | you fuck up with my brother, | 如果我哥出了任何问题 |
[39:13] | and it’s gonna cost you a lot more than a lawsuit. | 你付出的代价要比官司大得多 |
[39:16] | Now let’s fucking go! | 现在他妈的快点 |
[39:34] | No. | 别 |
[39:35] | Just stop. | 别这样 |
[39:37] | Please, don’t. | 别这么做 |
[39:41] | You know, I could’ve fought it. | 我应该跟他们打官司 |
[39:43] | I probably would’ve won. | 而且我可能也会赢 |
[39:46] | The truth… is that they were right. | 但事实是 他们说得对 |
[39:53] | I fucked up. | 确实是我搞砸了 |
[39:56] | I deserved to lose. | 这是我应得的报应 |
[39:59] | No one understands. | 没人理解我 |
[40:01] | Wife doesn’t understand, but I do. | 我老婆不理解 但我自己知道 |
[40:05] | Now here I am, working at a clinic. | 现在我在诊所里上班 |
[40:09] | Routine stuff nowadays, just basic. | 做些基本的 常规的工作 |
[40:14] | They don’t even trust me with the kids. | 他们甚至都不相信我能治好小孩子 |
[40:16] | They don’t trust me with anything. | 什么都不信我 |
[40:21] | You really sure that you want me operating on your brother? | 你确定想让我给你哥哥做手术吗 |
[40:25] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不想 |
[40:28] | But I guess we’re both fucking unlucky tonight. | 但看起来我们今晚都是倒霉蛋 |
[40:31] | You done? | 你好了没 |
[40:33] | Good fucking boy. Now let’s go. | 他妈的做得好 走吧 |
[40:36] | Let’s fucking go. | 快他妈跟我走 |
[40:39] | – Ah, shit. – What the fuck? | -该死的 -你他妈怎么回事 |
[40:45] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是故意的 |
[40:47] | He’ll be good. | 他不会乱来的 |
[40:48] | Then we just get out of here. | 完事了我们就离开这 |
[40:50] | Everything will be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[40:52] | We just need to get to the border. | 我们得去边境 |
[40:54] | Let’s just… Let’s get to the border. | 我们去边境吧 |
[41:04] | Get up! Grab the shit! | 起来 拿着这些玩意 |
[41:15] | Fuck… | 操 |
[41:20] | I think someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[41:41] | – Oh, Matty. – Dad. | -马蒂 -爸 |
[41:45] | Jan, Riley, Dad, you okay? | 简 赖利 爸 你们都还好吗 |
[41:49] | Hey. How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[41:54] | It’s gonna be all right. We got the stuff. | 一切都会好的 我们拿到工具了 |
[42:01] | Don’t do anything else they say. | 别照他们说的做 |
[42:04] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[42:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna get us out of this, okay? | 我会想办法的 好吗 |
[42:11] | Listen, we have to take control. | 听着 我们得掌握主动权 |
[42:14] | I’ve seen how these things end. | 我见过太多这种事的结局了 |
[42:20] | No, you don’t worry about them. | 不用担心他们 |
[42:24] | Just get better. I’ll take care of it. | 你只管保存体力 别管别的 |
[42:30] | No killing. No killing. | 千万别杀人 别杀人 |
[42:35] | You just rest easy, bro. | 你放心好了 老哥 |
[42:40] | You’re operating, Doc. | 得开始手术了 医生 |
[42:43] | Now! | 马上 |
[42:46] | I’ll get us out of this. | 我会解决的 |
[43:07] | Now, I’m gonna need some help. Would you grab my wife? | 我需要帮助 你能让我老婆过来吗 |
[43:12] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[43:15] | When I start cutting into your brother, | 在我给你哥做手术的时候 |
[43:18] | you’re gonna have to hold him down as hard as you can. | 你必须要用力按住他 |
[43:22] | So as I said, my wife. | 所以让我老婆过来帮我 |
[43:34] | You’re a doctor, right? | 你是个医生 对吧 |
[43:37] | You swore an oath? | 你发过誓 |
[43:40] | You have to help my brother. | 你必须得帮我哥 |
[43:43] | If he dies… | 如果他死了 |
[43:47] | that’s against your oath, right? | 你就算违背誓言了 对吧 |
[44:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[44:07] | Your wife. | 我带你老婆过来 |
[44:20] | You… | 你他妈 |
[44:38] | Looks like you’re up, old man. | 你看起来挺精神啊 老家伙 |
[44:44] | Oh. | 是你啊 |
[44:51] | You’re a tough son of a bitch, huh? | 你是个硬骨头 是吧 |
[44:53] | Used to be the big dog in town. Yeah. | 以前是这镇子的看门狗 |
[45:00] | Bet you got a hard-on for me after I killed your wife. | 对我怀恨在心 因为我杀了你老婆 |
[45:09] | Sure you’d like to dance with me if I gave you the chance. | 如果有机会 你肯定想跟我比划比划吧 |
[45:14] | Just give me five minutes alone. | 给我五分钟 |
[45:17] | Take your fucking head off. | 我一定会砍下你的狗头 |
[45:19] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[45:20] | Yeah? Yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:25] | Yeah, that’s what I fucking thought. | 我他妈的也是这么想的 |
[45:28] | I’m gonna untie you now, and you | 我给你松绑 |
[45:30] | better fucking behave, you hear me? | 你给我表现好一点 听到没有 |
[45:32] | Better fucking behave. | 表现得他妈好一点 |
[45:37] | Just walk. | 快走 |
[45:44] | Listen, I don’t have any fucking cuffs for you. | 我没有多余的手铐给你 |
[45:46] | Don’t try anything. | 别耍花招 |
[45:49] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[45:52] | If my brother dies, I’m gonna kill you. | 如果我哥死了 你也别想活 |
[45:56] | I’m gonna kill your daughter, | 我会杀了你女儿 |
[45:59] | I’m gonna kill your wife, | 你老婆 |
[46:00] | and I’m gonna kill your fucking dad. | 你这该死的老爸也别想活 |
[46:06] | All right. | 我知道了 |
[46:09] | When I start cutting, bite on this. | 我要开始手术了 咬住这个 |
[46:16] | I need you to hold him down as best as you can. | 你必须使劲按住他 |
[46:19] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[46:20] | Okay. Dad, grab his ankles. | 爸 抓着他的脚踝 |
[46:24] | – On three. – Okay. All right. | -我数三下 -好 |
[46:27] | One… two. | 一 二 |
[46:30] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[46:32] | Hey, you’re fucking killing him! Hey! | 你这是在要他的命 |
[46:33] | – Hold him. – Fuck! | -按住他 -操 |
[46:35] | Hold him. | 压住他 |
[46:36] | It’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[46:39] | It’s okay… | 没事没事 |
[46:42] | Doing fine. | 很顺利 |
[46:44] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好了 |
[46:47] | It’s the femoral artery. | 子弹打到股动脉了 |
[46:49] | I got it, I got it. | 我看见它了 我拿得到 |
[46:52] | Ah, yes. | 好的 取出来了 |
[47:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[47:06] | Hey, come on. Grab his foot, hold on. | 过来 抓住他的腿 别动 |
[47:09] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[47:10] | – Okay, fuck. – Got it? | -好的 操 -知道了吗 |
[47:11] | Okay! Fuck! | 知道了 我操 |
[47:14] | All right. It’s gonna be all right. | 好的 会没事的 |
[47:16] | It’s all right. Hang on, hang on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[47:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[47:27] | All right, we got it. | 好了 可以了 |
[47:30] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 血止住了 |
[47:33] | We’re good? | 完事了吗 |
[47:35] | Nah, I still gotta sew him up. | 我还要给他缝针 |
[47:37] | Clamp’s just holding him together for now. | 止血钳只是暂时起到固定作用 |
[47:39] | He’ll die like this. | 不缝合伤口他会死的 |
[47:46] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[47:48] | I told you. | 我说了你不会死的 |
[47:54] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[47:58] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[48:10] | Kill my wife? | 杀我老婆是吧 |
[48:15] | Dad! | 爸 |
[48:29] | Riley, try to untie me. | 赖利 试着给我松绑 |
[49:04] | Rich, are you okay? | 里奇 你还好吗 |
[49:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[49:07] | Can you get free? | 你们能把自己解开吗 |
[49:09] | We’re working on it. Riley? | 我们正在解 赖利 |
[49:34] | Good job, baby. | 做得好 宝贝 |
[49:50] | – Rich. – The phone. | -里奇 -报警 |
[49:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[50:07] | Drop it… | 放下枪 |
[50:10] | or I’ll kill him. | 不然我杀了他 |
[50:14] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[50:21] | You’re finishing the operation! | 把手术做完 |
[50:32] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[51:02] | – Mom? – Yeah, Riley? | -妈妈 -怎么了 赖利 |
[51:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[51:09] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[51:12] | No. | 没有 |
[51:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[51:56] | Rich, where’s Frank? | 里奇 弗兰克在哪 |
[51:57] | Come on. He went to go get help. | 快点 他出去找人帮忙了 |
[51:59] | Look, I want you to take Riley, | 听着 我要你带着赖利 |
[52:01] | I want you to get out to the back shed. | 藏到后院的仓库里 |
[52:03] | Lock yourselves in. Do not come out. | 把门锁上 别出来 |
[52:06] | Oh, I know Dad’s got a gun somewhere else on this farm. | 我知道爸在农场的某个地方有把枪 |
[52:08] | I’m gonna go find it and draw that bastard out. | 我去找一下 然后把那个混蛋赶走 |
[52:11] | – What if he… – Hey, hey, hey. | -如果他 -听我说 |
[52:13] | Lock yourselves in. Do not come out no matter what. | 把自己锁在里面 不管发生什么都别出来 |
[52:17] | Hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[52:18] | I’m gonna come for you. | 我会回来找你们的 |
[52:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[52:24] | All right, go, go, go. Go, go, go now. | 好了 快走快走 |
[53:09] | Oh, fuck, Matty. | 操 马蒂 |
[53:12] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[53:14] | Hey. Can you please wake up, huh? | 求你醒醒 |
[53:18] | Please. I need you, brother. I need you. | 求你了 我需要你 哥 我需要你 |
[53:24] | – Uh, Jamie… – Hey! | -杰米 -我在 |
[53:27] | Hey. | 我在这 |
[53:31] | Did… did it work? | 我 我的腿治好了吗 |
[53:34] | No? | 没好吗 |
[53:36] | – Oh, fuck. – Oh, my… | -操 -我的腿 |
[53:40] | No. | 不 |
[53:46] | I counted to three. | 我数完三下了 |
[53:49] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[53:54] | The doc, he, uh… | 那个医生 他 |
[53:57] | He got the best of me. They’re-they’re all gone, I… | 他占了我的上风 他们都跑了 我 |
[54:03] | No, hey, no, no. Don’t, don’t. Stop, stop. | 不 别哭 停下 |
[54:05] | Don’t. Hey, don’t, don’t. Don’t, don’t. | 别这样 不哭 |
[54:10] | I will make this right, okay? | 我会搞定的 好吗 |
[54:13] | Yeah? You just rest. Yeah. | 好吗 你休息就好 |
[54:16] | Okay?I’ll take care of it. | 好吗 我会处理的 |
[54:19] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 |
[54:20] | Going to Mexico, okay? | 我们还要去墨西哥呢 好吗 |
[54:24] | The beach house, remember? | 海滩房 记得吗 |
[54:29] | We’re going no matter what. | 我们一定会去的 |
[54:34] | No matter what. | 一定会去 |
[54:38] | No matter what. | 一定会去 |
[54:41] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[54:42] | Yeah, yeah, what? Tell me. | 我在 你说什么 |
[54:45] | What is it? | 什么 |
[54:46] | No more killing. | 别再杀人了 |
[54:56] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[54:59] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[55:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[55:04] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[55:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[55:10] | We got this. | 我们能做到 |
[55:22] | We did the best we could. | 我们已经尽可能地做好了 |
[55:26] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[56:14] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 待在我身边 |
[56:24] | Okay, come over here. | 好了 快过来 |
[57:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:55] | Oh, my God. What were you thinking? | 天哪 你当时在想什么 |
[57:59] | You shot the doc? | 你开枪打了那个医生吗 |
[58:01] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没那么严重 |
[58:03] | Just clipped him in the shoulder. | 只是打他肩膀上了 |
[58:04] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Jamie. | 天呐 杰米. |
[58:09] | Just… just tell me what to do, Matty. | 告诉我该怎么做 马蒂 |
[58:12] | Tell me how to make it right. | 告诉我该怎么补救 |
[58:22] | Leg up. Come on. | 腿抬起来 加油 |
[58:25] | – I got it. – No, no, no. | -好了 -不 |
[58:28] | Here, here, got it. | 可以 可以了 |
[58:29] | Easy, easy. Down right here. | 慢点 坐这 |
[58:32] | Right here, right here. | 坐这 |
[58:39] | Can’t… I… | 我不行了 |
[58:44] | You cannot die. Do you understand me? | 你不能死 懂我的意思吗 |
[58:49] | It hurts like hell, right? | 疼死了 是吗 |
[58:51] | Right, you can do this. Do you hear me? | 你能做到 听到了吗 |
[58:54] | – Okay. – Just tell me how to fix you. | -好 -告诉我怎么治你的伤 |
[59:00] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[59:01] | Nah, nah, nah, nah, no. Come on, stay with me. | 不 不行 不能睡 |
[59:05] | I need to, uh… | 我需要 |
[59:06] | Need to get this shirt off… | 把衣服脱掉 |
[59:08] | – You should lift the shirt off. – Okay. | -你得帮我把衣服脱掉 -好的 |
[59:11] | Ah! Just… just stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停 停下来 |
[59:14] | – Jesus, stop. – All right. | -天呐 停下来 -好吧 |
[59:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[59:17] | Some peroxide, a sewing kit. | 我需要双氧水 缝合包 |
[59:22] | Talc and a mirror. | 滑石粉和镜子 |
[59:24] | – All right. – Oh, my… | -好的 -天呐 |
[59:27] | – OK. Cut the shirt off. – All right. | -好的 把衣服剪开 -好的 |
[59:33] | All right, all right, be done in a minute. | 好了 马上就好 |
[59:35] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 马上就好 |
[59:36] | Here we go. All right. | 好了 剪开了 |
[59:38] | Okay. Now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[59:40] | Gimme the mirror, I need the mirror. | 给我镜子 我需要镜子 |
[59:42] | Here. | 给你 |
[59:44] | Gimme that. All right, what? | 给我 怎么了 |
[59:45] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[59:47] | Gimme the mirror. Gimme the mirror. | 镜子 镜子给我 |
[59:48] | – All right, and…? Peroxide? – Yes. | -好的 然后呢 把双氧水浇上去吗 -是的 |
[59:51] | I got an exit wound. I gotta sew it up. | 这是子弹出口伤 我得把它缝好 |
[59:53] | Peroxide, peroxide, peroxide, go. | 把双氧水浇上去 来吧 |
[59:58] | – All right, all right. – Thread a needle. | -好了好了 -穿一根针 |
[1:00:02] | All right. All right, what do I do? | 好的 然后干嘛 |
[1:00:04] | – All right, gimme the needle. – All right, you got it? | -给我针 -好的 拿好了吗 |
[1:00:05] | Hold the mirror. Hold the mirror. | 拿着镜子 拿住 |
[1:00:08] | – Okay. – Yes? | -对 -像这样吗 |
[1:00:09] | – Steady, steady. – Okay. | -稳住别动 -好的 |
[1:00:13] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[1:00:20] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:00:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:00:33] | Maybe just… I could just finish or… | 或许我能缝好 |
[1:00:35] | No, Jamie. | 不 杰米 |
[1:00:38] | The doc, he was… | 那个医生 他 |
[1:00:40] | He said he was almost done, so maybe I could… | 他说他马上就做完了 所以我或许可以 |
[1:00:44] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[1:00:47] | I can barely move. | 我几乎动不了了 |
[1:00:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:00:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:00:57] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:01:04] | Okay. Oh. | 好了 |
[1:01:07] | Stay warm. | 盖上暖和点 |
[1:01:12] | Thanks, Pops. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[1:01:23] | I always wondered what it felt like. | 我一直想知道说这话时是什么感觉 |
[1:01:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:51] | What do you need, Matty? | 你想要什么 马蒂 |
[1:01:53] | Oh, right. Hey. | 对了 |
[1:01:55] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[1:02:05] | God, fuck. | 天哪 操 |
[1:02:08] | Jamie, Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:02:18] | I’m gonna go find the doc. | 我去把医生找来 |
[1:02:20] | His wife, his kid. | 他的老婆 他的孩子 |
[1:02:24] | That’ll make him come out of hiding. It has to. | 那样他就会现身 他必须现身 |
[1:02:27] | – It’s over. It’s over. – No. | -结束了 都结束了 -不 |
[1:02:31] | Listen to me. Listen. Take the money. | 听我说 听着 把钱拿着 |
[1:02:36] | Take the money and leave. | 拿着钱快走 |
[1:02:39] | Take-take the car, the money, and go to the border. | 开着车 拿上钱 去边境 |
[1:02:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:02:46] | You’ll be safe. | 你就安全了 |
[1:02:48] | – What did I tell you? – What? | -记得我和你说的话吗 -什么 |
[1:02:54] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会离开你的 |
[1:02:56] | I’m never gonna leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[1:02:59] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[1:03:00] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我会补救的 |
[1:03:02] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我会补救的 |
[1:03:03] | No, Jamie. | 不 杰米 |
[1:03:05] | You just hold on. You just hold on. | 你只管撑住 一定要撑住 |
[1:03:07] | Oh, Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:04:03] | Rich | 里奇 |
[1:04:06] | Hey, man, Rich. | 喂 里奇 |
[1:04:07] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:04:16] | Doc? | 医生 |
[1:04:20] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[1:04:25] | Come on, Doc. | 快出来 医生 |
[1:04:28] | You fuck-up. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:04:30] | You’re making this harder than it has to be. | 你不要让事情变得难办 |
[1:04:31] | Don’t, don’t. | 不要 别去 |
[1:04:32] | I’m not gonna fight him. | 我不会和他正面搏斗的 |
[1:04:36] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:04:39] | I put myself first. | 我以前只考虑我自己 |
[1:04:49] | I want you to know that I was always proud of you. | 我想让你知道我一直以你为傲 |
[1:04:52] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[1:05:01] | Okay? So proud. | 懂吗 非常自豪 |
[1:05:04] | So smart. | 非常聪明 |
[1:05:09] | So much smarter than I ever was. | 比我以前聪明多了 |
[1:05:15] | Sorry I was such a hard-ass bastard. | 很抱歉我曾经是个王八蛋 |
[1:05:19] | Dad… | 爸 |
[1:05:22] | You raise that kid right. | 你的教育方式是对的 |
[1:05:27] | Do a better job with her than I did with you. | 你作为父亲比我做的好多了 |
[1:05:30] | Dad… | 爸 |
[1:05:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:05:38] | I’m gonna get his attention. | 我要去吸引他的注意力 |
[1:08:42] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢了 爸 |
[1:08:56] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:09:06] | Yeah, come on! | 就是这样 来啊 |
[1:09:32] | Fucker, huh? | 你能跑是吧 |
[1:09:36] | Come on! | 追上来啊 |
[1:10:08] | Fucking get you! | 他妈的别想跑 |
[1:10:23] | Ah, Christ! | 天哪 |
[1:10:41] | Come on! | 你来啊 |
[1:10:46] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:11:17] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:11:25] | – Mom, I’m scared. – I know. | -妈 我好怕 -我知道 |
[1:11:28] | Baby, go around that corner. | 宝贝 去那个角落待着 |
[1:11:30] | Okay, don’t make a sound. | 好吗 不要出声 |
[1:12:00] | Rich? | 里奇 |
[1:12:14] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:12:17] | Jan? | 简 |
[1:12:20] | Jan. | 简 |
[1:12:23] | Riley… Riley, she okay? | 赖利 赖利 她没事吧 |
[1:12:25] | – She’s okay. – She okay? Okay. | -她很好 -她没事吗 太好了 |
[1:12:27] | I love you, Jan. I’m sorry. | 我爱你 简 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:32] | I swear, I’m gonna get us out of here, okay? | 我保证 我会让我们渡过难关的 好吗 |
[1:12:34] | I will. Oh, babe. | 我会的 宝贝 |
[1:12:36] | No matter what happens, I love you. | 无论发生什么 我爱你 |
[1:12:39] | Okay. I’m gonna get us out of here. | 好的 我会让我们渡过难关的 |
[1:12:41] | I’m gonna get us out of here, okay? | 我会让我们渡过难关的 好吗 |
[1:12:42] | You got my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:12:46] | Rich! | 里奇 |
[1:13:02] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[1:13:05] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[1:13:07] | – Wake up. – Shit! | -醒醒 -操 |
[1:13:10] | Jan? | 简 |
[1:13:30] | You’re finishing the surgery. | 你去把手术做完 |
[1:13:32] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:13:37] | Jamie. Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:13:41] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:13:59] | Jamie. Oh, Jamie, why… why didn’t you leave? | 杰米 杰米 为什么 你为什么还不走 |
[1:14:07] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[1:14:11] | I’m never gonna leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[1:14:17] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:14:18] | – Leave. – No. No. | -走吧 -不 不可能 |
[1:14:22] | We’re going to Mexico together, remember? | 我们说好一起去墨西哥的 还记得吗 |
[1:14:26] | Like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[1:14:29] | We’re getting a house on the beach, | 我们要在海滩上买一套房子 |
[1:14:32] | and I’m gonna learn to surf, too. | 我还要去学冲浪 |
[1:14:34] | – That was… – Yeah, you promised. | -当时 -没错 你保证过的 |
[1:14:36] | You promised me, Matty. | 你向我保证过的 马蒂 |
[1:14:37] | Oh, Jesus, just leave. | 天哪 快走吧 |
[1:14:39] | – Leave, leave. No, you just don’t worry. | -走吧 快走 -不 你尽管放心好了 |
[1:14:42] | I’m-I’m gonna fix this. | 我会搞定的 |
[1:14:45] | We should’ve never come here. | 我们就不该来这里 |
[1:14:47] | Should’ve never come. | 不该来 |
[1:14:52] | I shouldn’t have let you kill that girl. | 我不该让你杀了那女孩的 |
[1:14:53] | I shouldn’t… | 我不该 |
[1:14:57] | Don’t worry, Matty. Don’t worry. | 别担心 马蒂 别担心 |
[1:15:02] | It’s gonna be all right. The doc is gonna fix you up. | 一切都会好起来的 医生会治好你 |
[1:15:04] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[1:15:08] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:15:09] | Yeah, Matty. | 怎么了 马蒂 |
[1:15:14] | Drag the wife out of the room. | 把他妻子拖出房间 |
[1:15:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, whatever you want. | 好 都按你说的做 |
[1:15:23] | And get the doc, | 然后把医生带过来 |
[1:15:23] | so we can get this over with. | 这事就解决了 |
[1:15:46] | – No, no, no! – Jan! | -不 不 不 -简 |
[1:15:47] | – Don’t touch her! Jan! – Rich! | -别碰她 简 -里奇 |
[1:16:11] | You got one more operation, Doc. | 你手术还差最后一步 医生 |
[1:16:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:27] | – What are my odds? – Uh, honestly, | -我还有希望吗 -实话说 |
[1:16:31] | if I operate without blood transfusions, | 如果手术过程中不输血 |
[1:16:35] | I… I don’t know what your blood pressure is, | 我也不知道你血压是多少 |
[1:16:38] | but it’s not looking good. | 但是看起来情况不妙 |
[1:16:41] | He’ll live. You understand? | 他会活下来的 懂吗 |
[1:16:45] | Let’s get it over with, Doc. | 我们快点解决了吧 医生 |
[1:16:55] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[1:17:25] | Come on, come on. | 好的 就是这样 |
[1:17:36] | Matty? Matty? | 马蒂 马蒂 |
[1:17:44] | – Matty, Matty. Matty, Matty… – Shit, shit, shit, shit. | -马蒂 马蒂 马蒂 -操 该死 |
[1:17:53] | Come on! | 撑住 |
[1:18:00] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:18:03] | Breathe! Come on, man! | 呼吸啊 兄弟 |
[1:18:06] | Come on! | 呼吸 |
[1:18:08] | You got this. Get up! | 你可以的 起来 |
[1:18:11] | – Come on. – Stand up! | -撑住 -站起来 |
[1:18:12] | Do something! Help him. | 做点什么 帮帮他 |
[1:18:20] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[1:18:21] | – Come on! – No! Please, God. | -再加把劲 -别这样 求你了 天哪 |
[1:18:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:30] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉 |
[1:18:32] | You’re sorry?! | 你抱歉 |
[1:18:34] | You fucking… You’re sorry? | 你他妈 你抱歉 |
[1:18:36] | Come on, come on, just take it easy. | 别这样 别这样 放轻松 |
[1:18:38] | Take it easy, come on. | 放松点 |
[1:18:39] | Get out of here now. | 马上离开这里 |
[1:18:42] | But Rich. | 可是里奇他 |
[1:18:46] | Jan, wait. | 简 等等 |
[1:18:52] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈的 |
[1:18:54] | His chances were never that good anyway. | 他本来希望也不大 |
[1:18:57] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:18:59] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:19:06] | Fucker… | 操 |
[1:19:12] | Goddamn it. Fuck! | 该死 操 |
[1:19:16] | – Fuck! – Jan, run! | -我操 -简 快跑 |
[1:19:24] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:20:04] | Hey! | 看这 |
[1:21:17] | Going to Mexico, okay? | 我们还要去墨西哥呢 好吗 |
[1:21:20] | The beach house, remember? | 海滩房 记得吗 |
[1:21:23] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:21:26] | We’re going, no matter what. | 我们一定会去的 |
[1:21:28] | No matter what. | 一定会去 |
[1:21:36] | This is for my mom. | 这枪是为了我妈 |
[1:22:09] | Riley! | 赖利 |
[1:22:16] | – Mom? – Riley! | -妈 -赖利 |
[1:22:23] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[1:22:38] | Jan. | 简 |
[1:22:48] | Mom! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[1:22:51] | Hey, baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |