英文名称:Swallow
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:50] | Attention, please. Your attention, please. | 请注意 请注意一下 |
[02:53] | Um, I hate to pull you away from your lamb and cabernet | 我也不想打断你们享受羊肉和赤霞珠红酒 |
[02:58] | but I just want to make a quick announcement | 我只想快点宣布一下 |
[03:00] | about my son, Richie. | 关于我儿子里奇 |
[03:02] | Tonight, we are making him the youngest managing director | 今晚 我们要任命他成为我们公司 |
[03:06] | in the history of our little company. | 历史上最年轻的总经理 |
[03:08] | Well done, kiddo. You earned it. | 做得好 孩子 这是你应得的 |
[03:10] | Well done. Come on. Stand up, Richie. | 做得好 来吧 站起来 里奇 |
[03:13] | Come on. Get up there. | 来吧 上去吧 |
[03:15] | You know, I — I couldn’t have done any of this | 我 如果没有我美丽的新娘亨特 |
[03:18] | without my beautiful bride, Hunter. | 我不可能做到这样 |
[03:22] | She is, and has been, | 她是 一直是 |
[03:25] | so giving, selfless.. | 如此的无私奉献 |
[03:29] | Well, she is the light of my life. | 她是我生命中的光芒 |
[03:35] | Oh, uh, my folks bought us a house | 还有我父母给我们买了房子 |
[03:37] | so thank you very much for the house. | 所以非常感谢提供房子 |
[04:23] | You’re radiant, you’re blessed, you’re inspiring. | 令你容光焕发 无忧无虑 精神振奋 |
[04:27] | Keep on shining with new Oradine | 使用奥拉丁新品 |
[04:28] | Whitening Toothpaste and teeth strips. | 美白牙膏和牙贴继保持牙齿闪耀 |
[04:30] | Our enamel protection technology allows you | 我们的搪瓷保护技术让您 |
[04:33] | to eat whatever you want and keep smiling. | 想吃什么就吃什么 笑口常开 |
[04:35] | Oradine. | 奥拉丁 |
[05:26] | Wow! Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[05:30] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[05:43] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[05:50] | I think there’s room for a flower bed out back.. | 我觉得后院泳池附近 |
[05:54] | …near the pool. | 还有地方放个花坛 |
[05:57] | I’d like to plant some if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想种一些花 |
[05:59] | Oh, yeah? What kind of flowers? | 是吗 什么花 |
[06:03] | Tiger Lilies, Tulips, Morning Glories. | 卷丹 郁金香 牵牛花 |
[06:06] | Sorry, babe. One second. | 对不起 宝贝 等一下 |
[06:08] | – I just gotta respond to this. – Okay. Sure. | -我得回复一下 -好吧 没事 |
[06:18] | It’s a great name for a flower, isn’t it? | 这花的名字真棒 是吧 |
[06:22] | Morning Glories. | 牵牛花[早晨的荣耀] |
[06:26] | Like the glory of an awesome morning. | 就像是赞颂美好早晨 |
[06:30] | I like mornings more and more these days. | 我越来越喜欢早晨了 |
[06:33] | This house has great light. | 这房子光照很好 |
[06:41] | I feel so lucky. | 我觉得很幸运 |
[06:48] | I feel so lucky. | 我觉得很幸运 |
[07:41] | Ma, we’re pregnant. | 妈 我们有喜了 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:801个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:95个,六级词汇:39个,GRE词汇:46个,托福词汇:64个,考研词汇:103个,专四词汇:87个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:183个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:04] | Just.. | 就是 |
[08:11] | There we are. | 我们来了 |
[08:14] | Darling, what a day! | 亲爱的 多美好的一天 |
[08:16] | – Yeah, yeah, this is fun. – Good news! | -是啊 是啊 真有趣 -好消息 |
[08:19] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Hi. | -嗨 甜心 -你好 |
[08:20] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这 |
[08:22] | The future CEO of our company, right here. | 我们公司未来的首席执行官 就在这里 |
[08:24] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[08:26] | I was in labor for 30 hours with Richie. | 我生里奇阵痛了30个小时 |
[08:30] | He didn’t wanna come out. He had it made in there. | 他不想出来 他在里面折腾 |
[08:33] | Thirty hours. And then, he was born blue. | 三十小时 然后 他出生时脸色发青 |
[08:36] | – Blue? – Slate blue. | -发青 -面如死灰 |
[08:38] | We all thought he was dead | 我们都以为他死了 |
[08:39] | but then he started breathing and crawling. | 但后来他开始呼吸然后会爬 |
[08:42] | And sucking on the cat’s tail. | 还吸猫的尾巴 |
[08:44] | – What? – Yes. Yes. | -什么 -是的 对 |
[08:46] | Uh, apparently, I prefer the cat’s tail to my pacifier. | 显然 比起我的奶嘴 我更喜欢猫的尾巴 |
[08:50] | The cat’s tail was always wet. | 猫的尾巴总是湿的 |
[08:52] | You know, Hunter was a crazy kid, too. | 亨特也是个疯小孩 |
[08:55] | Tell them about the, uh.. What was it? | 告诉他们 那什么 |
[08:57] | The — the guy on the side of the road who, uh.. | 路边那个谁 |
[08:59] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell it. – That’s not — | -对啊 对啊 说出来 -不是这样的 |
[09:01] | Do it. It’s good. It’s good. | 说吧 很好 很好 |
[09:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:05] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[09:07] | It’s not really a story. | 这真的不算故事 |
[09:12] | Um, there was this guy | 有个家伙 |
[09:15] | kind of this local nutcase | 有点像酒吧疯子 |
[09:18] | and he would stand on the side of the road | 他会站在进城的路边 |
[09:20] | into town and he would blow kisses | 然后他会飞吻给 |
[09:22] | at all the cars passing by. | 所有经过的车 |
[09:25] | And at first, he scared me | 一开始 他吓到我了 |
[09:26] | because he had this beard | 因为他有胡子 |
[09:30] | and dirty hair and bad teeth. | 还有脏头发和坏牙齿 |
[09:34] | Uh, it was like this religious calling or something. | 就像是邪教打扮之类的 |
[09:37] | – He had to blow — – Oh, by the way, Richie.. | -他不得不吹 -对了 里奇 |
[09:39] | Uh, before I forget, um, how was it left with the Carver people? | 我差点忘了 卡弗的人怎么样了 |
[09:43] | They sent over the contracts and it’s being e-signed | 他们把合同发过来了 在用电子签名 |
[09:47] | because one of the partners is in Africa | 因为其中一个伙伴在非洲 |
[09:49] | on a safari or something like that. | 去旅行之类的 |
[09:51] | As of when? I didn’t know. I wasn’t aware of this. | 什么时候 我不知道 我不清楚 |
[09:53] | – Apparently, he took the kid. – Really? | -看起来 他带了孩子 -真的吗 |
[09:55] | – There he is.. – I didn’t know about that. | -他去 -那我不知道 |
[09:57] | Closing the deal. | 成交了 |
[10:24] | Alright. Gotta keep up on these things. | 好吧 要跟进这些事情 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I — I’ll — I’ll email him f — first thing Monday. | 我 我会 会给他发邮件 星期一就发 |
[10:30] | – Okay. Good. – I’ll get right on it. | -好吧 很好 -我马上去 |
[10:31] | He’s on safari. No, really. | 他在旅行 真的 |
[10:34] | Oh, oh, well, if he’s on safari — | 如果他在旅行的话 |
[10:35] | – No, I mean it. I mean it. – I know. | -不 我是认真的 我是认真的 -我知道 |
[10:37] | – Okay, fine. – But he’s, I mean, he’s out.. | -好吧 好吧 -但他出去了 |
[10:38] | It’s not like you get internet. | 你又没上网 |
[10:40] | …the Sahara somewhere. | 在撒哈拉沙漠 |
[10:42] | It’s fine. I don’t care. | 没事的 我不在乎 |
[10:43] | I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. | 我觉得没什么好担心的 |
[10:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | This ice is totally awesome. Mm! | 这冰太棒了 |
[11:27] | Sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[11:31] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[11:32] | – You gave me such a fright. – Obviously. | -你吓到我了 -很明显 |
[11:35] | I just wanted to bring this over. | 我只是想把这个带过来 |
[11:38] | Self-help book. | 自助书 |
[11:40] | I read it when I was pregnant | 我怀孕的时候读的 |
[11:42] | and it really helped with the postpartum. | 这对产后真的很有帮助 |
[11:46] | Oh, my gosh. I love it. | 天啊 我喜欢 |
[11:51] | I’m making lunch. | 我在做午饭 |
[11:53] | Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. | 烤奶酪三明治和番茄汤 |
[11:55] | Can you stay? | 你能留下来吗 |
[11:58] | – I wish I could. – I can make something else. | -我也希望我能 -我还可以做点别的 |
[12:00] | No, no, no. Don’t bother. I better be going. | 不 不 不 别麻烦了 我得走了 |
[12:05] | You would look so pretty with long hair. | 你留着长发会很漂亮的 |
[12:09] | You should grow it out. | 你应该把它留长 |
[12:11] | Richie likes his girls with long, beautiful hair. | 里奇喜欢留着又长又漂亮头发的姑娘们 |
[12:43] | 每天 试着做一些意想不到的事 强迫自己尝试新事物 | |
[14:31] | What are you so happy about? | 什么事情这么高兴 |
[14:33] | I’m proud of myself. | 我为自己感到骄傲 |
[14:35] | I did something unexpected today. | 我今天做了件意想不到的事 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:41] | You promise you won’t laugh if I tell you? | 你保证如果我告诉你你不会笑我吗 |
[14:44] | Promise I won’t laugh. | 保证我不会笑 |
[15:00] | the drapes | 窗帘 |
[15:02] | I chose sky blue drapes for the theater. | 我为剧院选了天蓝色的窗帘 |
[15:05] | Oh. Cool. | 那挺好啊 |
[15:08] | That’s not so unexpected. | 但这并不意外 |
[15:10] | You sure that’s the right color, though? | 你确定那是合适的颜色吗 |
[15:12] | It’s a little hipster. | 有点时髦 |
[15:16] | I think it works. | 我觉得它管用 |
[15:17] | And you said that I could choose. | 你说可以任我选 |
[15:19] | I did. And you can. Of course you can. | 是的 你可以 你当然可以 |
[15:22] | It’s up to you. I like unexpected. | 你来决定 我喜欢意外点 |
[15:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:28] | Do I make you happy? | 我能让你开心吗 |
[15:30] | I’m the happiest man in the whole world. | 我是全世界最开心的人 |
[15:32] | I love everything about you. Every little thing. | 我爱你的一切 每一件小事 |
[15:37] | You’re not mad at me? | 你没生我的气吗 |
[15:38] | About what? The drapes? | 关于什么 窗帘吗 |
[15:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:43] | I just wanna make sure I’m not doing anything wrong. | 我只是想确定我没有做错什么 |
[15:46] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[15:48] | You couldn’t do anything wrong | 即使你故意去 |
[15:49] | even if you tried. | 你都不会做错的 |
[15:57] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[16:23] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[16:25] | Babe, did you iron this tie? | 宝贝 你把领带熨了吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | It was wrinkled. | 它皱了 |
[16:37] | You can’t iron a tie like this. | 你不能熨这领带 |
[16:40] | It’ll permanently damage the silk. | 会永久的损坏丝绸 |
[16:42] | It has to be steamed. | 只能蒸熨 |
[16:45] | You see? | 你看到了吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, shoot. I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[16:50] | Do you have another tie you can wear? | 你还有领带可以用吗 |
[16:51] | Not one that goes with this shirt. | 没有配这衬衫的 |
[16:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:57] | Now what the hell am I gonna do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[17:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:48] | New Medical evidence suggests that | 新的医学证据表明 |
[18:50] | consuming your placenta after giving birth | 产后吃胎盘 |
[18:52] | can level off your hormones, increase milk production | 可以降低荷尔蒙 增加产奶量 |
[18:56] | and lower chances of postpartum depression. | 降低产后抑郁的几率 |
[19:00] | Your placenta can be dried out and converted | 你的胎盘可以被干燥并加工 |
[19:02] | into daily dietary supplements. | 变成日常饮食补充 |
[19:18] | Hi! | 你好 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:22] | I’ll be right over! | 我马上过去 |
[19:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:34] | Good. Great. | 很好 棒极了 |
[19:40] | I wanted to be an artist too, you know. | 我也想成为一名艺术家 |
[19:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:46] | Well, an actress. | 当演员 |
[19:52] | I could see that. You’re a knockout. | 我看得出来 你真是个天才 |
[19:56] | Thank you. So are you. | 谢谢你 你也是 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[20:04] | So what did you do for money before you met my son? | 你在遇见我儿子之前都做些什么 |
[20:12] | Retail, mostly. | 主要是做零售 |
[20:16] | – Selling things in a shop? – Yeah. | -在店里卖东西吗 -对 |
[20:20] | Selling what? | 卖什么 |
[20:24] | Toiletries. | 洗漱用品 |
[20:27] | Bubble bath, body wash. | 泡泡浴液 沐浴乳 |
[20:31] | Soap. | 肥皂 |
[20:33] | Well, lucky break you meeting my son. | 幸运的是你遇到了我的儿子 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:37] | I would go to these illustration job, um.. | 我还做些插画的工作 |
[20:43] | …advertising interviews | 参加广告的面试 |
[20:46] | and, and it wasn’t like they were gonna hire me anyway. | 反正他们也不见得会雇我 |
[20:52] | I’m just real grateful.. | 我真的很感激 |
[20:55] | …to Richie and you guys | 里奇和你们 |
[20:57] | for providing me some solid ground to stand on, you know? | 给我提供了足够自立的资本 |
[21:03] | Plus I have so much free time now | 而且我现在有很多空闲时间了 |
[21:05] | for drawing and whatever. | 用来画画什么的 |
[21:10] | The best advice anyone ever gave me was | 别人给过我最好的建议是 |
[21:13] | “Fake it till you make it.” | 假装能做到 直到真的做到了为止 |
[21:18] | Are you a faker or have you made it? | 你是假装能做到 还是真的做到了 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[21:25] | Are you happy or are you pretending to be happy? | 你是真的开心 还是装作开心 |
[21:31] | I’m happy. | 我是真的开心 |
[27:15] | What’s going on? | 你们这是在干嘛 |
[27:20] | No, no, no. No, no, I was.. | 不不不 我是在 |
[27:22] | Are you trying to convince us how drunk you actually are? | 你想让我们相信你到底有多醉吗 |
[27:26] | – I got this. – I’m as sober as long as a.. | -我来吧 -我非常清醒 |
[27:29] | Good thing I was the one to drive you over.. | 幸好是我把你载过来的 |
[27:42] | – Yeah, man. So sexy! – Yeah, get in there, my man. | -太火辣了 兄弟 -进去吧 兄弟 |
[27:46] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[28:16] | Just a minute! | 等一下 |
[28:31] | Hey, babe? What’s going on in there? | 宝贝 你在里面干什么 |
[28:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:40] | What’s wrong? You’re trembling. | 出什么事了 你在发抖 |
[28:42] | Nothing. I’m okay. | 没事 我很好 |
[28:50] | – I’ll be right down. – Okay. | -我马上就下去 -好 |
[29:28] | – Not a chance. Not a chance. – Get out of here. | -绝不可能 绝不可能 -快出来 |
[29:32] | No way. No way. You’re in cuffs. | 不可能 不可能 你要蹲局子了 |
[29:35] | You don’t even need a breathalyzer. | 你连酒精检测仪都不需要 |
[29:37] | You’re in cuffs. You’re done. You’re done. | 你要蹲局子了 你完了 你完了 |
[29:41] | Who’s up next? Who’s up next? | 下一个是谁 下一个是谁 |
[29:43] | Just like, just like you’re back in boot camp there. | 就像 就像回到了新兵训练营 |
[30:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[30:13] | – What? – You’re damp. | -什么 -你衣服湿了 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[30:22] | Yeah, I’m Aaron. I work with Richard. | 我是亚伦 我是理查德的同事 |
[30:25] | I’m Hunter. I’m married to Richard. | 我是亨特 我是理查德的妻子 |
[30:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[30:29] | – For what? – The baby. | -恭喜什么 -宝宝 |
[30:31] | Oh. Yeah. | 也是 |
[30:37] | Hey, can I have a hug? | 你能给我个拥抱吗 |
[30:40] | – What? – A — a hug. | -什么 -一个拥抱 |
[30:42] | W — will you hug me? | 你 你能抱我一下吗 |
[30:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:47] | Because I’m not drunk enough to ask for a kiss. | 因为我还没醉到让你亲我的地步 |
[30:53] | – I’m Richie’s wife, remember? – So, it’s.. | -我是里奇的妻子 记得吗 -只是 |
[30:58] | It’s just a hug. | 只是一个拥抱 |
[31:01] | One hug, hon. | 一个拥抱 亲爱的 |
[31:04] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤单 |
[31:09] | Okay, come here. | 好吧 抱一个 |
[31:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[32:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:18] | Oh, look at that. | 看啊 |
[34:25] | It looks like there’s something else inside there. | 看上去里面有别的东西 |
[34:32] | – What? – What do you mean? | -什么 -你什么意思 |
[34:34] | It’s just a glitch. Let me move the — | 就是一个小故障 我移一下 |
[34:38] | Richie! Richie! | 里奇 里奇 |
[34:39] | – Richie, where are you? – I’m.. | -里奇 你在哪儿 -我在 |
[34:42] | – This isn’t necessary! I’m fine! – I’m — I’m right here! | -完全没必要 我没事 -我 我就在这里 |
[34:44] | – I’m fine! – Hunter, I’m right here! | -我没事 -亨特 我就在这里 |
[35:20] | What is wrong with you? Huh? | 你脑子有什么毛病 |
[35:23] | Really. Really. I — I am trying to understand, alright? | 说真的 说真的 我试着理解过了 |
[35:28] | Why? Why? Why would you do something like this? | 为什么 为什么 你为什么要干这种事 |
[35:30] | I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈脑子有什么毛病 |
[35:35] | – I don’t know. – You do. | -我不知道 -你很清楚 |
[35:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:41] | I just.. | 我就是 |
[35:43] | I wanted to do it, and so I did it. | 我有这股冲动 就这么干了 |
[35:46] | Oh, that’s a great excuse. | 真是个好借口 |
[35:47] | I’ve never even heard of this pica thing. | 我以前从没听说过异食癖这玩意 |
[35:51] | – Just stop raising your voice! – You know what? | -你别越吼越大声了 -你知道吗 |
[35:52] | This is the kind of thing that you’re supposed to tell | 这种事是你结婚前 |
[35:54] | somebody about before you get married. | 本应该告知对方的 |
[35:55] | You should’ve told me about this. | 你本应该告诉我的 |
[35:57] | I didn’t know about it! | 我压根不知道 |
[35:59] | Oh, that’s such bullshit, Hunter! | 放屁 亨特 |
[36:01] | Alright? Don’t fucking lie to me like that! | 别他妈用这种谎来骗我 |
[36:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:12] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我之前从没做过这种事 |
[36:14] | I can’t, I can’t help it. | 我 我忍不住 |
[36:21] | Shit! Damn it! | 靠 该死 |
[36:23] | Just what the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈脑子有什么毛病 |
[36:26] | These stupid fucking rocks. | 这些傻逼石头 |
[36:28] | Yeah, sure. Just have me fucking paying for everything. | 当然了 所有东西花的都是我的钱 |
[36:31] | That’s fine. You don’t know why. | 没关系 你不知道原因 |
[36:33] | No, you’re just sitting here at home all day | 因为你整天待在家里 |
[36:34] | making scrapbooks and picking out fucking curtains. | 做剪贴簿 挑你妈的窗帘 |
[36:37] | Well, I would think medication first, right, Alice? | 要我说先使用药物治疗 不是吗 爱丽丝 |
[36:40] | I mean, just to settle her down. | 先把她稳定下来 |
[36:43] | I don’t wanna tell you how to do your job | 我不想对你的工作指手画脚 |
[36:44] | but I am paying for this, so results. | 但我付了钱 就要出效果 |
[36:48] | We want results. | 我们要的是效果 |
[36:50] | I think it might be better if I met with Hunter alone for a bit. | 我最好能和亨特单独聊一聊 |
[36:55] | Ah, no. No, I — I’m gonna stay. | 不 不行 我要留下来 |
[37:00] | Yeah, just to make sure that she’s.. | 为了确保她 |
[37:02] | I’m okay. Really. | 我没事的 真的 |
[37:06] | – Alright. – Okay. | -好吧 -那好 |
[37:08] | We’ll be right outside. | 我们就在外面 |
[37:21] | Do you want to lie down? | 你想躺下吗 |
[37:24] | Can I just…have the medication? | 能就 药物治疗吗 |
[37:28] | We can try Celexa or — or Wellbutrin. Sure. | 当然可以试试西普兰 或者安非他酮 |
[37:31] | But talking is important, too. | 但谈话治疗也很重要 |
[37:34] | Are you reluctant to talk about your parents? | 你想谈谈你的父母吗 |
[37:36] | It’s just a waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[37:40] | They were good to me. | 他们对我很好 |
[37:42] | I had a normal childhood. | 我的童年很普通 |
[37:44] | My family loved me very much. End of story. | 我家人非常爱我 没别的了 |
[37:48] | I just wanna stop eating stuff so I can make Richie happy | 我只想别再乱吃东西 好让里奇开心 |
[37:51] | and we can go back to our life together. | 然后让生活回归正常 |
[37:56] | How does it make you feel when you swallow something? | 你吞东西的时候什么感觉 |
[38:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | Good, I guess. | 好像感觉很棒 |
[38:07] | In what way? | 在什么方面 |
[38:17] | I just like the textures in my mouth. | 我喜欢在我嘴里的触感 |
[38:22] | I like the way they feel in my mouth. | 我喜欢它们在我嘴里的感觉 |
[38:27] | Mattress stuffing.. | 床垫芯 |
[38:31] | …ice, metal cold metal, especially. | 冰块 金属 特别是冷的金属 |
[38:36] | Junk like that. | 就那种玩意儿 |
[38:38] | Does the pain bother you? | 痛感对你有什么困扰吗 |
[38:41] | Some of the objects you swallowed are, are quite sharp. | 你吞咽的一些物品 相当尖锐 |
[38:48] | Okay. Let’s start juicing. | 好了 开始榨汁 |
[38:53] | We’re gonna make you a daily | 我们要每天给你做一杯 |
[38:54] | fruit and vegetable drink with lots of iron. | 富含铁元素的水果蔬菜汁 |
[38:58] | You see, your brain and your body are connected. | 你的大脑和身体是相连的 |
[39:02] | But right now,your body’s starving | 但现在 你的身体很饥饿 |
[39:04] | so it is sending the wrong signal to the brain | 所以给大脑传错了 |
[39:06] | about what it wants to eat. | 想吃什么东西的信号 |
[39:09] | So we are going to reconnect the mind and the body. | 所以 我们要给大脑和身体重新建立连接 |
[39:16] | Yeah. Totally. | 当然了 |
[39:19] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[39:28] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna steal you for a second. | 我要耽误你一下会儿 |
[39:31] | – We’re juicing. – Oh, yeah. | -我们在榨汁呢 -是的 |
[39:33] | There’s somebody I want you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[39:37] | – Come on. – I’ll be right back. | -来吧 -我马上回来 |
[39:38] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[39:42] | – Who is it? – Oh, you’ll see. | -是谁啊 -一会就知道了 |
[39:43] | He’s just downstairs. | 他就在楼下 |
[39:58] | Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m Luay. | 你好 很高兴见到你 我是路埃 |
[40:01] | – Hi, Louie. – Luay. | -你好 路易 -是路埃 |
[40:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[40:05] | Luay’s gonna be helping you out around the house. | 路埃会在家里给你搭把手 |
[40:08] | He’s a nurse. A live-in nurse. | 他是个护士 住家护士 |
[40:10] | He’s great with memaw. Very sensitive. | 他把姥姥照顾得很好 很贴心 |
[40:14] | Doing what, exactly? | 具体要干什么 |
[40:16] | I’m not a senior citizen. | 我又不是老年人 |
[40:20] | Look, I gotta work. I can’t be here 24/7. | 听着 我得工作 不能24小时待在家里 |
[40:26] | So he’s here to keep an eye on me? | 所以他是来监视我的吗 |
[40:29] | No, he’s here as a resource. | 不 他是来帮忙的 |
[40:31] | If you’re tired, he can cook for you. | 如果你累了 他能给你做饭 |
[40:33] | He can go to the store and get you things. | 他能去商店给你买东西 |
[40:35] | What, is he gonna be pulling stuff out of my hands? | 什么 他会把东西从我手里拿出来吗 |
[40:37] | Okay, okay. Just relax, babe, okay? | 没事 没事的 放轻松 宝贝 好吗 |
[40:41] | Mom? Mom, can you come and explain this, please? | 妈妈 妈妈 你能来解释一下这事吗 |
[40:43] | This was your idea and I just…can’t deal with this right now. | 这是你的主意 我现在说不明白这个 |
[40:48] | You know, I had help around the house when I was pregnant. | 我怀孕的时候 得到了邻里的帮助 |
[40:52] | It really takes the pressure off. | 这真的帮我减轻了压力 |
[40:55] | Plus, you’re still recovering | 再加上 你刚刚出院 |
[40:56] | from your little stay in the hospital. | 还处于恢复阶段 |
[40:58] | Honey, Luay is the best there is. | 亲爱的 路埃是这最好的看护了 |
[41:03] | Help us help you. | 帮我们 也是帮你 |
[41:37] | Oh, I can do it. | 我自己可以 |
[41:40] | I can do it! | 我自己可以 |
[41:41] | Mr. Richie wants me to help you. | 里奇先生让我帮你 |
[41:43] | I can cook just fine. | 我能做好顿饭 |
[41:45] | I wanna cook my husband’s dinner by myself. | 我想亲自给我丈夫做晚餐 |
[41:48] | Go watch TV or something. | 你去看电视或干点别的去吧 |
[41:51] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[42:04] | So where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[42:06] | Damascus. | 大马士革 |
[42:07] | Syria, not Pittsburgh. | 是叙利亚 不是匹兹堡 |
[42:10] | Why’d you leave? | 那你为什么离开了呢 |
[42:12] | War. | 因为战乱 |
[42:17] | Where are you from? | 那你是哪里人 |
[42:20] | East Meredith. Upstate New York. | 在梅雷迪思的东部 纽约的北部 |
[42:24] | No war there. | 那里没有战争 |
[42:26] | Just trees and cows and farms and stuff. | 只有些树啊牛啊农场啊之类的 |
[42:29] | If you were in war, | 如果你处于战乱之中 |
[42:31] | you would not have this problem of the mind. | 你就不会得这种心理疾病了 |
[42:36] | No time for mind problems | 当你可能被枪杀的时候 |
[42:38] | when you’re being shot at. | 你是没时间烦恼的 |
[42:50] | I have to go to the bathroom now. | 我得去上厕所 |
[42:54] | Please, miss. | 别让我为难 小姐 |
[42:57] | You know what they want, okay? | 你知道他们的要求的 好吗 |
[42:58] | You know what I’m supposed to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[43:21] | Okay, go. | 好了 去吧 |
[44:20] | The hospital sent over a report | 医院把你的报告送来了 |
[44:22] | detailing the contents of your stomach. | 详细的说明了你胃里有什么东西 |
[44:25] | It said you swallowed a battery. | 上面写了你吞了一块电池 |
[44:36] | It’s just so not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[44:40] | Everyone is making a big deal about it. | 但是所有人都在为这件事费尽心思 |
[44:46] | Yes, I did some things that I shouldn’t have. | 对 我确实做了不该做的事 |
[44:52] | Well, a battery seems like a big deal. | 电池似乎就是个大问题 |
[44:56] | If it leaked inside your stomach | 如果它在你胃里泄漏 |
[44:58] | the acid could’ve killed you. | 那些强酸会要了你的命的 |
[44:59] | That concerns me. | 那让我很担心 |
[45:05] | A needle, a rock, a battery. | 一根针 一块石头 一个电池 |
[45:09] | Why those objects? | 为什么要吃这些东西呢 |
[45:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:14] | It made me feel.. | 只是让我感觉 |
[45:17] | …in control. | 我能掌控一切 |
[45:19] | Do you feel out of control? | 你觉得自己失控了吗 |
[45:25] | Oh, um, there was something | 有点事 |
[45:27] | that I wanted to tell you about, um.. | 我得告诉你 关于 |
[45:32] | …my mom and our relationship and stuff. | 我妈妈以及我们之间的关系之类的的事 |
[45:39] | You know what? Never mind. | 你知道吗 还是算了吧 |
[45:42] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[45:44] | It’s Richie’s birthday. I really have to go. | 今天是里奇的生日 我真的得赶紧去了 |
[45:47] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[45:49] | – Hi, birthday boy. – Hi, babe. | -你好啊 寿星小伙 -你好 宝贝 |
[45:52] | Hi, Hunter. Great party. | 你好 亨特 派对不错哦 |
[45:53] | Hi, Sara. How are you? | 你好 萨拉 最近怎么样 |
[45:54] | Great party. | 派对很棒的哦 |
[45:56] | – Hi, Lauren. – Hi. | -你好啊 劳伦 -你好 |
[45:59] | – I love your dress. – Hunter.. | -我喜欢你这条裙子 -亨特 |
[46:01] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 你为这派对做的事都太棒了 |
[46:04] | Look at these sandwiches. They’re hilarious. | 看看这些三明治 它们真有意思 |
[46:07] | – Have one. – Oh, no, no, no. Get those away from me. | -来一个 -不了不了不了 把它们拿远点 |
[46:10] | If I eat anymore I’m gonna have to get my stomach pumped. | 我还吃的话估计得去洗胃了 |
[46:16] | Oh, my God. Hunter. | 老天 亨特 |
[46:17] | Sweetie, I’m so sorry. I didn’t.. | 甜心 对不起 我不应该 |
[46:19] | – I’m such an idiot. I didn’t.. – What? | -我就是傻瓜 我不该 -什么 |
[46:21] | I wasn’t even thinking, and I just — | 我说话没过脑子 我只是 |
[46:23] | No, no, no. Bev, Bev. | 别 别 别 贝夫 贝夫 |
[46:24] | Don’t even, don’t even worry about it. | 别太 别太担心这个 |
[46:25] | It’s fine. It’s fine. Really, it’s okay. | 没事 没什么的 真的 没事 |
[46:27] | And we’re doing great. | 我们都挺好的 |
[46:30] | Yeah, H — Hunter’s made a lot of progress, and.. | 是的 亨特的情况改善了很多了 |
[46:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[46:37] | My mom’s got her on a new diet. | 我妈妈已经为她制定了新的食谱 |
[46:39] | – Right? – Mm. What diet? | -对吧 -什么样的食谱 |
[46:45] | Lots of…iron and fiber. | 富含铁和纤维 |
[46:50] | – Mm. That’s so healthy. – And fish and — | -很健康呢 -还有鱼和 |
[46:53] | – Right. – Right, right. Yeah. | -很好 -很好 不错 是的 |
[46:54] | – You look great. – Doesn’t she? | -你看起来气色不错 -不是吗 |
[46:56] | – I know. I love diets. – Yeah. She made all my favorites. | -我爱这样的饮食 -是的 都是我的最爱 |
[47:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:02] | I’d rather no one know. | 我不希望有人知道 |
[47:05] | Well.. Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[47:09] | Hon, e — everybody here cares. They care big time. | 这的所有人都在乎 非常在乎 |
[47:13] | Y — your food’s a big hit. It’s a huge hit. | 你的食物可是个大焦点 是个超大的热点 |
[47:17] | You should be happy about that. | 你应该感到开心啊 |
[47:19] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[47:20] | I can’t believe you fucking told them. | 我不敢相信你他妈的告诉他们了 |
[47:22] | Okay, can you please not ruin my birthday? | 好吧 那你能不能不要破坏我的生日聚会 |
[47:25] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们之后在谈 |
[47:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[47:40] | Can I, uh.. | 我能不能 |
[47:41] | Can I have a hug? | 能不能抱你一下 |
[47:44] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤单 |
[48:05] | Are you okay, miss? | 你还好吗 小姐 |
[48:07] | Yes, thank you. | 还好 谢谢关心 |
[48:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:10] | Let me know if you need anything. | 如果你想要什么就跟我说 |
[48:18] | I — I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[50:02] | I didn’t finish. | 我还没好 |
[50:09] | Say you’re sorry.. | 向我道歉 |
[50:14] | …for the party.. | 在派对上 |
[50:17] | …telling everyone at the office. | 告诉在那的所有人 |
[50:20] | I’m sorry. I am, honey. | 对不起 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[50:26] | This hasn’t been easy on me, either. | 这对我来说也不容易 |
[50:29] | I needed the support. | 我需要支持 |
[50:33] | Do you still love me unconditionally? | 你是不是无条件爱我的 |
[50:38] | Of course. | 当然是 |
[50:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:43] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我无条件爱你 |
[50:45] | And I’m gonna try harder to understand | 我会更努力去理解你 |
[50:48] | to be more understanding. | 变的更加善解人意 |
[50:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:58] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[51:02] | I’m sorry I’m such a freak. | 我很抱歉 我是个怪物 |
[51:06] | But you’re my freak. | 那也是我的怪物 |
[51:08] | You’re my little freak. | 你是我的小怪物 |
[51:37] | Let’s get back to your family for a minute. | 让我们再谈谈你的家人 |
[51:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:44] | I told you they were normal. | 我跟你说过他们很正常 |
[51:45] | In last session, you hinted at some type of | 上次谈话的时候 你暗示了你妈妈的 |
[51:49] | issue with your mom. | 一些问题 |
[51:58] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[52:02] | I guess you want me to tell you about the whole rape thing. | 我想你是想让我告诉你强奸的事情 |
[52:05] | What whole rape thing? | 什么强奸的事情 |
[52:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:10] | If I tell you…if.. | 如果我告诉你 如果 |
[52:14] | …you have to promise | 你得必须保证 |
[52:15] | that you’re not gonna make a big deal about it. | 你不会大作文章 |
[52:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[52:23] | So my father isn’t really my father. | 我父亲不是我的亲生父亲 |
[52:27] | My mom was raped in the ’90s by some random guy | 我妈妈在90年代时被一个陌生人强奸了 |
[52:32] | and I was the result, you know? | 我就是那次强奸的结果 明白了吗 |
[52:38] | Did they ever catch the guy? | 他们有没有抓到那家伙 |
[52:40] | Yeah. He did time. | 有 花了不少时间 |
[52:45] | William Erwin was his name | 威廉·欧文是那时他的名字 |
[52:48] | is his name. | 就是他的名字 |
[52:51] | Do you wanna see a picture of him? | 你想看他的照片吗 |
[52:53] | Oh, no. Not really. | 不用 不是很想 |
[52:57] | No, look. | 没事 看吧 |
[53:00] | Look. | 看吧 |
[53:02] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[53:04] | Y — you carry that around with you? | 你随身带着这照片吗 |
[53:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[53:11] | I’ve dealt with it. | 我已经能接受了 |
[53:13] | How have you dealt with it? | 你是怎么接受的 |
[53:18] | I’ve thought about it a lot. | 我为此想了很多 |
[53:20] | Did your mother ever consider terminating the pregnancy? | 你妈妈有没有想过把你打掉 |
[53:25] | My mom is…this right-wing religious nut. | 我妈妈是 很保守的右翼宗教信徒 |
[53:32] | She’s really sweet. | 她真的很好 |
[53:35] | My family doesn’t believe in.. | 我的家人从来不认为 |
[53:39] | …abortion even in the cases | 即使是在乱伦和强奸的情况下 |
[53:42] | of incest or rape | 要去堕胎 |
[53:45] | so here I am. | 所以有了我 |
[53:55] | But my stepdad was really nice to me. | 不过我的继父对我很好 |
[53:59] | And my mom was never resentful or anything. | 我妈妈也没有对这件事抱怨愤怒 |
[54:04] | My sisters love me. | 我的姐妹们也很爱我 |
[54:17] | How did it happen? | 这件事是怎么发生的呢 |
[54:24] | She went to a bar and he bought her a drink. | 我妈妈去酒吧 然后他给她点了杯酒 |
[54:31] | My mom left | 我妈妈离开时 |
[54:34] | and he followed her home | 他就跟踪她回家 |
[54:38] | and he broke in. | 闯进了家里 |
[54:42] | That’s all I know. | 我知道只有这些了 |
[54:48] | Can we change the subject? | 我们能谈点别的了吗 |
[54:50] | I think this is important, actually. | 事实上 这很重要 |
[54:53] | I think this might have a lot to do with your compulsion. | 我想这可能与你的症状有很大关系 |
[54:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:04] | We’re at the end of our session. | 我们的这次谈话要结束了 |
[55:16] | See you in a couple days. | 过几天再见 |
[55:21] | That color looks really nice on you. | 你穿这个颜色很好看 |
[55:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:37] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[55:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[55:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[56:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[56:16] | Beautiful! | 真好看 |
[56:30] | Hello? This is Richard. | 你好 我是理查德 |
[57:10] | …connected to her past. | 跟她的过去有关 |
[57:13] | What do you mean about her past? | 跟她的过去有关是什么意思 |
[57:22] | I — I think her life is in danger. | 我认为她的生活岌岌可危 |
[57:25] | She can’t overcome a guilt complex | 她没办法克服一些负罪感 |
[57:27] | without your love and acceptance. | 如果没有你的爱和包容 |
[57:29] | No, no, no, no. What about her past? | 不 不 不 不 她的过去怎么了 |
[57:32] | Please, you have to tell me. | 拜托 你必须告诉我 |
[57:34] | I can’t say. Just ask her. | 我不能说 去问她吧 |
[57:36] | Listen, we had a deal, okay? | 听着 我们说好的 对吗 |
[57:38] | You’re supposed to tell me everything. | 你应该把所有事都告诉我 |
[57:40] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[57:44] | If you won’t tell me, I don’t want her seeing you anymore. | 如果你不说 我就不准她继续见你 |
[57:51] | It has to do with a rape. | 和一次强奸有关 |
[57:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:59] | Are you there? | 你还在听吗 |
[58:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[58:04] | No, I’m here. | 在 我在听 |
[58:07] | So as I understand | 所以 据我所知 |
[58:10] | Hunter’s father raped her mother | 亨特的父亲强奸了她母亲 |
[58:13] | and she is the product of that crime. | 她是这次犯罪的产物 |
[58:19] | Did she say anything to you about this? | 她跟你讲过这些吗 |
[58:21] | Did she mention anything? | 她提到过什么吗 |
[58:23] | No. No, I — I didn’t know. | 没 没有 我 我没听说过 |
[58:31] | No, I — I understand. | 不 我 我明白 |
[58:44] | Ah, there you are. | 原来你在这 |
[58:46] | I’m off to the gym. | 我要去健身房 |
[58:49] | I’m — I’m gonna get you something today. | 我 我今天想给你买点东西 |
[58:51] | Whatever you want. You want a — a dress or necklace? | 你尽管提 想要 要裙子还是项链 |
[58:56] | You name it, it’s yours. Anything. | 你来说 买给你的 什么都行 |
[58:59] | A bracelet? | 手链行吗 |
[59:00] | Bracelet. Bracelet. Oh, okay. | 手链 手链 好的 |
[59:03] | Done. | 决定了 |
[59:35] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[59:40] | Oh, fucking shit. | 他妈的 |
[59:57] | Holy shit. | 操他妈 |
[1:00:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:00:32] | Hunter? You alright? | 亨特 你没事吧 |
[1:00:37] | I’m under the bed. Go away. | 我在床底下 走开 |
[1:00:39] | You seem upset. | 你是不是不太舒服 |
[1:00:40] | No shit, Sherlock. | 没有 操 大侦探 |
[1:00:42] | Please come out. Mr. Richie wouldn’t like this. | 请出来吧 你这样里奇先生会不高兴的 |
[1:00:45] | No. | 我不 |
[1:01:06] | It’s very dusty here. | 这里好多灰 |
[1:01:11] | Maybe I’ll clean later. | 我之后可能会打扫一下 |
[1:01:15] | Maybe I’ll clean the whole room. | 我可能会打扫整个房间 |
[1:01:38] | You’re safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[1:01:40] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[1:03:50] | Miss! Miss! | 小姐 小姐 |
[1:03:54] | No. Miss. | 不 小姐 |
[1:04:17] | ♪ Happiness is like a bird ♪ | ♪ 幸福就像一只鸟 ♪ |
[1:04:19] | ♪ With 20 wings ♪ | ♪ 有二十只翅膀 ♪ |
[1:04:23] | ♪ Try to catch him as he flies ♪ | ♪ 一抓就飞走 ♪ |
[1:04:26] | ♪ Happiness is like a bird ♪ | ♪ 幸福就像一只鸟 ♪ |
[1:04:30] | ♪ That only sings ♪ | ♪ 他的歌声 ♪ |
[1:04:32] | ♪ When his head is in the skies ♪ | ♪ 只在空中起 ♪ |
[1:04:36] | ♪ You can try to make him walk beside you ♪ | ♪ 你能让他和你并排走 ♪ |
[1:04:40] | ♪ You can say the door is open wide ♪ | ♪ 你能说大门自敞开 ♪ |
[1:04:45] | ♪ If you grab at him ♪ | ♪ 如果你抓他 ♪ |
[1:04:48] | ♪ Woe betide you ♪ | ♪ 灾祸就来到 ♪ |
[1:04:50] | ♪ I know because I’ve tried ♪ | ♪ 我知道因为我抓过 ♪ |
[1:04:53] | I really think it’s a good idea. | 我真的觉得这样不错 |
[1:04:57] | Just for a little while until the baby is born. | 只用在孩子出生前 去住一小段时间 |
[1:05:04] | Sweetie, look. | 亲爱的 你看 |
[1:05:07] | Look how nice this is, huh? | 这里很好吧 对吧 |
[1:05:09] | We can’t keep our eyes on you 24/7, and they can. | 我们不能每分每秒都看着你 他们能 |
[1:05:14] | Can I stay here with Richie and you guys? | 我能留下 和里奇还有你们在一起吗 |
[1:05:21] | I’m better now. Really, I am. | 我现在好多了 真的 我好多了 |
[1:05:32] | I know I went too far. | 我知道我过分了 |
[1:05:36] | I know I did. | 我知道的 |
[1:05:38] | It was just a game. | 这只是个游戏 |
[1:05:44] | A stupid game. | 愚蠢的游戏 |
[1:05:49] | – I know it went too far. – No. | -我知道它过分了 -不 |
[1:05:51] | You have to go there so you can get better. | 你必须去 这样才能好起来 |
[1:05:55] | And if she won’t go, Richie wants a divorce. | 如果她不去 里奇就会跟她离婚 |
[1:06:05] | It’s just seven months. | 只去七个月 |
[1:06:06] | So sign the paper, sweetie. | 把合同签了吧 亲爱的 |
[1:06:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:06:14] | That’s a good girl. | 这才是乖女孩 |
[1:06:30] | Are we going now? | 我们这就走吗 |
[1:06:32] | Yeah. Hey, you want to get some things together? | 是的 你要不要收拾点什么 |
[1:06:37] | – Yeah, come with me. – Yeah. | -好的 跟我来 -好 |
[1:06:39] | – Come with me. Come. – There you go. Go ahead. | -跟我来 来吧 -你去吧 去吧 |
[1:06:54] | Oh, honey. Give me your engagement ring and your watch. | 亲爱的 把订婚戒指和手表给我 |
[1:06:59] | We’ll take good care of them. | 我们会好好保管的 |
[1:07:02] | We really should go. They’re, they’re waiting for us. | 我们真的该走了 他们 他们在等我们 |
[1:07:11] | I forgot my charger. It’s in my room somewhere. | 我忘带充电器了 它在我房间里 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, you’re not gonna need your phone there. | 过去你就用不上手机了 |
[1:07:16] | I want my phone. It’s got my games on it. | 我想用 手机上有我的游戏 |
[1:07:18] | – Okay, I can go get it. – I’ll get it. | -好吧 我去拿 -我自己去 |
[1:07:20] | I’m not a baby. | 我不是婴儿 |
[1:08:56] | – Where is she? – Bathroom. | -她在哪 -厕所 |
[1:09:01] | It’s okay. I checked it. | 没问题 我检查过 |
[1:09:11] | Oh, please. Please, come on. | 拜托 拜托 快来 |
[1:09:14] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 快来 快来 快来 快来 |
[1:09:19] | – Hunter! – Hunter! | -亨特 -亨特 |
[1:09:20] | – God. – Hunter. | -天啊 -亨特 |
[1:09:21] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[1:09:24] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[1:09:25] | – Oh, God. Okay. – Hunter! | -天啊 好吧 -亨特 |
[1:09:27] | Come on. Move, move! | 快点 闪开 闪开 |
[1:09:28] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[1:09:29] | – Oh, goddamn it. – You got it? | -该死 -你能行吗 |
[1:09:31] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[1:09:33] | – Oh, God. Here we go. – Shit! | -天啊 我们走吧 -操 |
[1:09:35] | Hey, please! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 等等 拜托 停下 停下 |
[1:09:43] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[1:09:46] | Here, take my car. | 来 开我的车 |
[1:09:51] | Stop. Please, stop. | 停下 拜托 停下 |
[1:09:54] | Come on, please don’t be a jerk. | 停吧 拜托 别那么混蛋 |
[1:09:57] | Come on! Hey, stop! Stop! Stop! | 停车 等等 停下 停下 |
[1:10:03] | Hi. Oh! | 你好 |
[1:10:04] | – Thank you! – Sure. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[1:10:06] | – Thank you! – Where are you going? | -谢谢你 -你要去哪 |
[1:10:09] | 西岸 \h汽车旅馆 | |
[1:11:02] | Ah! Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:11:05] | I just wanted to explain. | 我只是想告诉你 |
[1:11:10] | I still have feelings for you, and.. | 我依然爱你 只是 |
[1:11:15] | And.. | 只是 |
[1:11:18] | I think I rushed into some stuff to make you happy.. | 我想让你幸福 可这一切对我来说太快了 |
[1:11:24] | …like where we live and.. | 比如我们住的地方和 |
[1:11:27] | …the baby. | 这个孩子 |
[1:11:31] | – I wanted to make you happy.. – No. No, look. | -我想让你幸福 -不 不 听着 |
[1:11:33] | – And I just.. – Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. | -我只是 -停 停 |
[1:11:38] | Just listen, okay? | 听着就行 好吗 |
[1:11:45] | I really, really miss you. | 我真的 真的想你 |
[1:11:48] | I miss us. | 我想念我们在一起 |
[1:11:51] | You know, I’ve been.. | 你知道的 我 |
[1:11:52] | I — I want things to go back | 我希望一切能回到 |
[1:11:54] | the way it used to be. | 以前那样 |
[1:11:56] | Just come back. | 回来吧 |
[1:11:57] | I swear, things are — are gonna be different. | 我发誓 一切都会不一样的 |
[1:12:00] | We can go anywhere that you want to. Just.. | 你想去哪我们就去哪 只要你 |
[1:12:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:08] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[1:12:16] | So come back. | 那就回来吧 |
[1:12:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:12:37] | So what are you gonna do? You gonna.. | 所以你要做什么 你要 |
[1:12:42] | You gonna live on the street? | 你要睡大街吗 |
[1:12:46] | You’re not good at anything. | 你什么都做不好 |
[1:12:49] | You can’t do anything. | 你什么都做不了 |
[1:12:51] | This is it. | 你只能回来 |
[1:12:52] | This is the best it is ever going to get. | 这就是你能过上的最好的生活 |
[1:12:58] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[1:13:02] | You come back or I will hunt you down. | 你自己回来 还是我来把你抓回来 |
[1:13:06] | I’ll fucking hunt you down, you ungrateful cunt. | 我他妈会把你抓回来的 没良心的婊子 |
[1:13:13] | Okay. I have to go. | 好吧 我要挂了 |
[1:13:17] | You get back here with my kid! | 带着我的孩子回来 |
[1:14:44] | Treasure the little things. | 珍惜微小的东西 |
[1:14:52] | I’ll meet you on the train. | 我们火车上见 |
[1:14:53] | No. I’m not going. | 不 我不去 |
[1:15:04] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:15:05] | Wait? Wait for what? | 等吗 等什么 |
[1:15:08] | For a sign. | 等一个征兆 |
[1:15:11] | There are signs all around us | 我们周围全是征兆 |
[1:15:14] | hidden in the woodwork. | 它们藏在木制品里 |
[1:15:17] | You just have to know where to look. | 只要你知道去哪找 |
[1:15:20] | It’ll tell you what you do | 它就会告诉你你该做什么 |
[1:15:23] | it’ll tell you who you are. | 告诉你你是谁 |
[1:15:25] | I’ve never heard of anything so ludicrous in all my life. | 我这辈子从没听过这么荒唐的话 |
[1:15:32] | Well, go on. Stay here if you want. | 好吧 你继续 想留就留下来吧 |
[1:15:34] | Sit here the rest of your life if you want to. | 只要你想 在这坐一辈子也行 |
[1:15:37] | I’m getting on that train. | 我要去坐火车了 |
[1:16:04] | No, thank you. I’m checking out. | 不用了 谢谢你 我要退房了 |
[1:16:42] | Hi, mom. What’s up? | 你好 妈妈 过得好吗 |
[1:16:46] | Hi, honey. Nice to hear your voice. | 你好 亲爱的 听到你的声音真高兴 |
[1:16:53] | Uh…listen. | 听着 |
[1:16:59] | I need to come see you. | 我得来见你 |
[1:17:02] | It’s kind of an emergency. | 有点急事 |
[1:17:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:17:07] | It’ll be good for us to spend some time together. | 我很高兴我们能一起住一段时间 |
[1:17:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:15] | You want me to? | 你愿意我来吗 |
[1:17:16] | Sure, doll. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[1:17:17] | You’re always welcome. | 我永远欢迎你 |
[1:17:21] | It’s just your sister’s here with the new baby | 只是你妹妹带着新生宝宝过来了 |
[1:17:24] | and it’s a little bit crowded. | 我这有点住不下 |
[1:17:27] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:17:29] | I won’t get in the way. | 我不会碍手碍脚的 |
[1:17:31] | There’s just no room, doll. | 真的住不下 亲爱的 |
[1:18:57] | ♪ You better get up for your mama ♪ | ♪ 为了你的妈妈 你最好坚强起来 ♪ |
[1:19:01] | – You got to get up there. – You don’t wanna.. | -你一定要上来 -你不会想 |
[1:19:06] | ♪ …grab the best of your life ♪ | ♪ 过上最好的生活 ♪ |
[1:19:11] | ♪ I know you’re ready ♪ | ♪ 我知道你准备好了 ♪ |
[1:19:16] | ♪ To get older ♪ | ♪ 长大吧 ♪ |
[1:19:20] | ♪ Anyhow ♪ | ♪ 无论如何 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | ♪ Well all you have to do.. ♪ | ♪ 你要做的只有 ♪ |
[1:20:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:20:06] | Here we go. | 切 |
[1:20:09] | Yay. It’s great. | 真棒 |
[1:20:13] | – Okay. – That’s beautiful. | -好了 -真好 |
[1:20:15] | That’s truly spectacular. | 简直完美 |
[1:20:21] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[1:20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:20:30] | You have your daughter’s eyes. | 你有一双和你女儿一样的眼睛 |
[1:20:32] | No, she has my wife’s eyes. | 不 她继承了我妻子的 |
[1:20:35] | My eyes are hazel. | 我的眼睛是淡褐色的 |
[1:20:37] | So are mine. | 我的也是 |
[1:20:46] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们是不是以前见过 |
[1:20:49] | I know your face, but I can’t place it. | 我记得你的面孔 但我不确定 |
[1:20:53] | – Oh, we need a bit more punch. – Oh. | -看来我们得多拿点儿潘趣酒 -好 |
[1:20:56] | Oh, hi. I’m sorry. | 哦 你好 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:58] | I’m Lucy. What’s your name? | 我叫露西 你呢 |
[1:21:00] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[1:21:02] | Hi, I’m William. | 你好 我是威廉 |
[1:21:03] | Uh, everybody calls me Erwin. | 大家都叫我欧文 |
[1:21:08] | So which one of these kids is yours? | 所以哪个是你的孩子 |
[1:21:13] | None of them, but I –I’m gonna have a baby soon. | 都不是 但我 我就快要有了 |
[1:21:17] | – I’m pregnant. – Oh. Congratulations! | -我怀孕了 -哦 恭喜 |
[1:21:21] | That’s wonderful! | 那太好了 |
[1:21:22] | Can I.. Can I help you with some of this? | 我 我能帮你拿点儿吗 |
[1:21:24] | – No, no, no. – Oh, no, no, no. | -不 不 不 -哦 不 不 不用了 |
[1:21:25] | It’s just, you know.. | 就 就是 |
[1:21:27] | No, that’s okay. You don’t have to. | 不用 没关系的 你不必强求自己 |
[1:21:29] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:21:35] | Oh, you really don’t have to do that. | 真的 你真不必如此的 |
[1:21:38] | It’s no trouble at all. | 一点也不麻烦 |
[1:21:39] | – Ah.. Yep. – Okay. | -啊 是的 -好的 |
[1:21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:47] | So Hunter, who invited you to the party? | 所以 亨特 谁邀请你来派对的 |
[1:21:50] | I, uh.. I.. | 我 我 |
[1:21:55] | You remember Jill McCoy, right? | 你还记得吉尔·麦科伊 对不对 |
[1:21:58] | She’s my mom. | 她是我母亲 |
[1:22:02] | Lucy, do you have a recycling bin or something? | 露西 你这有回收桶或者类似的东西吗 |
[1:22:04] | Oh, yeah. I’ll take those. It’s under the sink. | 当然 我来拿吧 就在水槽底下 |
[1:22:09] | I’m sorry. Jill who? | 抱歉 吉尔 什么来着 |
[1:22:12] | McCoy | 麦科伊 |
[1:22:12] | She’s an old friend of mine. | 她是我的一个老朋友 |
[1:22:14] | I.. Well, I haven’t seen her in years. | 我 好吧 我已经有年头没见她了 |
[1:22:16] | Hey, Brat. Why don’t you go and play with your pals. | 嘿 布拉特 不如和你朋友一起去玩玩 |
[1:22:21] | Oh, you never mentioned any Jill. | 你从没提起过关于吉尔的事情 |
[1:22:25] | – Jill. – Oh! Yeah. She, uh, she.. | -吉尔 -哦对 她 怎么说呢 |
[1:22:29] | I, her mom, I went to high school with her. | 我 她母亲 我和她上同一所高中 |
[1:22:33] | Yeah. Coming back to me now. | 是啊 我想起来了 |
[1:22:34] | I ran into Jill last week. | 我上周碰到她了 |
[1:22:36] | She said that her daughter, uh, might | 她说她的女儿 可能 |
[1:22:40] | you know, stop by the party. | 可能会顺便在派对上待会儿 |
[1:22:42] | Or rather, she and her daughter. | 确切的说 她和她女儿 |
[1:22:45] | So I guess your mom couldn’t make it, huh? | 所以我猜你母亲没能来是吧 |
[1:22:47] | No. | 是的 |
[1:22:48] | No, she got held up. | 没来 她有点事 |
[1:22:51] | So, so, what do you want? | 所以 你想喝点什么 |
[1:22:54] | Um, soda? You want p — punch? | 苏打汽水 还是潘 潘趣酒 |
[1:22:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:23:02] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[1:23:04] | Can I show Hunter my room? | 我能带亨特看看我的房间吗 |
[1:23:06] | No. No, honey. | 不 不 亲爱的 |
[1:23:08] | You gotta go to bed. It’s past your bedtime. | 你得去睡觉了记得吗 过点了 |
[1:23:12] | Oh, come on. Here. | 来吧 到这来 |
[1:23:13] | And you’re in charge of the grill, okay? | 你看着点烤架 好吗 |
[1:23:15] | – Okay. Yeah. Alright. – We need burgers and hot dogs. | -行 没问题 -我们需要汉堡和热狗 |
[1:23:18] | Okay. Sure, babe. | 好的 没问题 宝贝 |
[1:23:36] | So.. | 所以 |
[1:23:40] | …are you gonna ruin my life or what? | 你现在是要毁掉我的生活还是怎样 |
[1:23:44] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[1:23:47] | I guess I should, right? | 我猜我应该毁了你 是不是 |
[1:23:56] | – Don’t touch me! – Keep your voice down. | -别碰我 -小点声 |
[1:23:59] | I will do whatever the fuck I want! | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[1:24:03] | I make the rules here. | 在这里我制定规则 |
[1:24:05] | I’m in charge, okay? | 这儿现在我说了算 懂吗 |
[1:24:08] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[1:24:12] | Say it. | 说呀 |
[1:24:16] | Okay. You’re in charge. | 好的 你说了算 |
[1:24:19] | Hey, where are those burgers? We’re famished. | 嘿 汉堡还没好吗 我们都饿了 |
[1:24:22] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[1:24:25] | – Join us outside, kids. – Yeah. | -我们就在外面 孩子们 -没问题 |
[1:24:26] | No, we’ll be there in a minute. We’re just.. Just.. | 不 我们再在这待会儿 我们只是 |
[1:24:28] | – Can you give us a minute? – Okay. | -能给我们几分钟时间吗 -没问题 |
[1:24:30] | Okay. We’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:24:42] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[1:24:44] | I can’t explain that. That’s.. | 我没法解释 那是因为 |
[1:24:50] | I was delusional. I mean | 我当时痴心妄想了 我想说 |
[1:24:51] | there’s no way to explain that. | 那根本没法解释 |
[1:24:52] | I — I was.. | 我 我当时 |
[1:24:58] | It made me feel special. | 那让我感觉我很特别 |
[1:25:02] | A secret makes you strong, you know? | 一个能让你变得强大的诀窍 懂吗 |
[1:25:07] | Everybody thought I was this regular guy, you know | 每个人都认为我就是个平平无奇的人 |
[1:25:10] | but I was important inside. | 但其实我也可以被人重视 |
[1:25:12] | I was fucking powerful. | 我可以无所不能 |
[1:25:14] | I was God. | 我就是上帝 |
[1:25:24] | And, um.. | 然后 |
[1:25:27] | …and then I went to jail | 然后我就去了监狱 |
[1:25:29] | and I got shit-bagged in jail. | 在监狱我遭到了非人的对待 |
[1:25:35] | Yeah, they beat me so bad | 是啊 他们把我打的那么严重 |
[1:25:36] | I had to wear a colostomy bag | 我不得不用上肛门袋 |
[1:25:39] | and then I realized who I was. | 然后我才意识到我是谁 |
[1:25:42] | I was not God. | 我并不是什么上帝 |
[1:25:46] | I was shit. | 我就是一坨屎 |
[1:26:00] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你会因我的存在而羞耻吗 |
[1:26:06] | No. | 不会 |
[1:26:08] | But what I did.. | 但是我以前的所作所为 |
[1:26:14] | …I’m ashamed of that. | 我为那感到羞耻 |
[1:26:26] | Am I like you? | 我会跟你一样吗 |
[1:26:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:38] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[1:26:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:44] | But I just need to hear you say it. | 但是我只是需要听你说出来 |
[1:26:54] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[1:26:59] | You.. | 你 |
[1:27:01] | You didn’t do anything. | 你没有做任何事 |
[1:27:05] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错任何事 |
[1:27:08] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:27:19] | Take one pill here | 在这吃一片药 |
[1:27:21] | wait 24 hours.. | 等个24小时 |
[1:27:23] | …then place the remaining four pills in your mouth | 然后再在嘴里含四片药 |
[1:27:26] | two in each cheek. | 腮帮子一边各俩 |
[1:27:28] | Wait for them to dissolve, then swallow the remnants. | 等待它们溶解 然后吞咽掉残留的 |
[1:29:52] | ♪ I’ve been watching ♪ | ♪ 我一直在守望着 ♪ |
[1:29:58] | ♪ I’ve been wandering ♪ | ♪ 我一直在游荡着 ♪ |
[1:30:05] | ♪ We’ve been saving up ♪ | ♪ 我们一直铆着劲 ♪ |
[1:30:11] | ♪ We’ve been growing up ♪ | ♪ 我们一直成长着 ♪ |
[1:30:18] | ♪ And how many friends have we lost along the way? ♪ | ♪ 漫漫长路我们有多少的离与别 ♪ |
[1:30:23] | ♪ They are still in this world ♪ | ♪ 虽然他们仍在 ♪ |
[1:30:26] | ♪ But not living the same ♪ | ♪ 但早已与我分道扬镳 ♪ |
[1:30:29] | ♪ And we’ll hold to our dreams ♪ | ♪ 我们人各有志 ♪ |
[1:30:32] | ♪ We won’t give them away ♪ | ♪ 我们轻不言弃 ♪ |
[1:30:35] | ♪ We’ll just try and we’ll try ♪ | ♪ 我们只是一遍又一遍 ♪ |
[1:30:36] | ♪ And we’ll try and we’ll try again ♪ | ♪ 一遍又一遍的尝试 ♪ |
[1:30:39] | ♪ We’ll just keep on singing ♪ | ♪ 只是一直哼着 ♪ |
[1:31:05] | ♪ If you ask me ♪ | ♪ 如果你问我 ♪ |
[1:31:11] | ♪ I can tell you ♪ | ♪ 我会告诉你 ♪ |
[1:31:18] | ♪ If I was stronger now ♪ | ♪ 如果我现在变强了 ♪ |
[1:31:25] | ♪ I would leave your life ♪ | ♪ 我会离开有你的生活 ♪ |
[1:31:31] | ♪ Cause all that we want ♪ | ♪ 因为我们都想的是 ♪ |
[1:31:34] | ♪ Is to love along the way ♪ | ♪ 一路走来有爱在陪伴 ♪ |
[1:31:37] | ♪ There are times in this life ♪ | ♪ 当我想去改变的时候 ♪ |
[1:31:40] | ♪ When I’m willing to change ♪ | ♪ 一生会有无数的机遇 ♪ |
[1:31:42] | ♪ If you don’t ask you won’t budge ♪ | ♪ 如果不问你便不会动摇 ♪ |
[1:31:46] | ♪ Then we won’t go away | ♪ 那我们就不会离去 ♪ |
[1:31:49] | ♪ We’ll just try and we’ll try and we’ll try ♪ | ♪ 我们只是一遍又一遍 ♪ |
[1:31:51] | ♪ And we’ll try and again ♪ | ♪ 一遍又一遍的尝试 ♪ |
[1:31:52] | ♪ We’ll just keep on singing ♪ | ♪ 我们会一直歌唱着 ♪ |
[1:32:19] | ♪ I have learned some things ♪ | ♪ 我已经学到了很多 ♪ |
[1:32:25] | ♪ Stay healthy ♪ | ♪ 保持健康吧 ♪ |
[1:32:31] | ♪ Be with the ones you love ♪ | ♪ 和你爱的人待在一起吧 ♪ |
[1:32:38] | ♪ Do the things you love ♪ | ♪ 做你爱做的事情吧 ♪ |
[1:32:45] | ♪ And oh if you ask me ♪ | ♪ 哦如果你问我 ♪ |
[1:32:49] | ♪ I can tell you ♪ | ♪ 我会告诉你 ♪ |
[1:32:52] | ♪ If you ask me ♪ | ♪ 如果你问到我 ♪ |
[1:32:54] | ♪ If you ask me ♪ | ♪ 如果你问到我 ♪ |
[1:32:57] | ♪ Keep trying ♪ | ♪ 努力尝试吧 ♪ |
[1:32:59] | ♪ We will break through ♪ | ♪ 我们会取得突破 ♪ |
[1:33:02] | ♪ You know we will break through ♪ | ♪ 你知道的我们会取得突破 ♪ |
[1:33:05] | ♪ Cause all that we want is to give our love away ♪ | ♪ 因为我们只想让爱永恒 ♪ |
[1:33:11] | ♪ There are times in this life we are willing to change ♪ | ♪ 这一世我们有大把时间去改变 ♪ |
[1:33:16] | ♪ We will ask for the world ♪ | ♪ 我们会请求这个世界 ♪ |
[1:33:20] | ♪ We will ask for the world ♪ | ♪ 我们将请求这个世界 ♪ |
[1:33:22] | ♪ And we’ll try and we’ll try and we’ll try ♪ | ♪ 我们总是一次又一次 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ And we’ll try and again ♪ | ♪ 一次又一次不停地在尝试 ♪ |
[1:33:27] | ♪ We’ll just keep on singing ♪ | ♪ 只是一直在哼着 ♪ |