时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ. | 没有什么能让我们远离基督的爱 |
[01:16] | -Neither life nor death– -Kyle. | -无论生与死… -凯尔 |
[01:19] | All right. Don’t you lose hope, Maddie. | 麦迪 千万别灰心 |
[01:21] | I know who you are, and I know you know I can’t let you back there. | 我知道你是谁 你知道我不能让你再进去 |
[01:24] | -If I could just talk to Howie– -Dr. Townsend, please. | -就让我跟豪伊说句… -汤森医生 拜托 |
[01:26] | I understand. If I had any news I could share with you, I would, | 我理解 如果有能跟你分享的消息 我一定告诉你 |
[01:29] | but I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[01:33] | Hey, no news on Kyle yet? | 嘿 有凯尔的消息吗? |
[01:35] | What did you find out? | 你有何发现? |
[01:37] | Well, Howie’s back there, | 豪伊在里面 |
[01:39] | and there’s no better doctor in the county, including me, so… | 县内没有比他更好的医生 包括我在内 所以… |
[01:42] | Oh God. | 老天爷 |
[01:43] | Annie, call me, please. Please! | 安妮 打给妈妈 拜托! |
[01:47] | -Mom? -Annie. | -妈妈? -安妮 |
[01:50] | -Annie! -Tyler! | -安妮! |
[01:51] | I’m so sorry! I’m so, so sorry. | -泰勒! 我很抱歉! |
[01:54] | I’m just so glad you’re okay. | 真高兴你没事 |
[01:56] | We tried to find him, and then we saw the car. | 我们正找他 接着就看见那辆车 |
[01:58] | Is… is Kyle all right? | 凯尔没事吧? |
[01:59] | We’re waiting to hear. | 我们还在等消息 |
[02:02] | -I’m okay. I’m really okay! -Oh my God! | -我没事 我真的没事! -天啊! |
[02:04] | We’ve been calling and calling! | 我们打了无数个电话! |
[02:06] | -I left my phone at Jackson’s. -Why? | -我的手机落在杰克森家了 -为什么? |
[02:11] | We’re waiting to hear word on Kyle and your sister. | 我们在等凯尔和你妹妹的消息 |
[02:17] | -I better call my parents. -They’ve been called. | -我最好给我父母打电话 -已经有人打过了 |
[02:20] | Do you, um… | 你看见… |
[02:22] | do you know where CeCe is? | 西西了吗? |
[02:24] | I’m pretty sure Simon took her home. | 西蒙应该送她回家了 |
[02:26] | -We wanted to find Kyle and Nellie– -What happened, Jackson? | -我们想找凯尔和内莉… -到底怎么回事? |
[02:30] | Tyler, what happened? | 泰勒 到底怎么回事? |
[02:33] | How in all that is holy did your brother and Nellie wind up in your car? | 你弟弟和内莉怎么会跑到你车里去? |
[02:38] | I’m not sure how to explain that. | 我不知该如何解释 |
[02:41] | Crazy. Things just got crazy. | 乱七八糟 就是乱七八糟 |
[02:45] | -Helen. You okay? | 海伦 你没事吧? |
[02:48] | I don’t even know what’s going on. We’re waiting to hear from the doctors. | 我都不知道怎么回事 我们在等医生的说法 |
[02:52] | -Hey, uh, you good? -As good as I can be. | -喂 你没事吧? -还撑得住 |
[02:58] | You? | 你呢? |
[03:00] | -The hell’s wrong with your boy? -Bite your tongue, Lewis. | -你儿子什么毛病? -说话小心点 路易斯 |
[03:03] | -You don’t– -Bill, please. | -你别… -比尔 不要 |
[03:05] | I talked to Chief Bolden. My next call is to my lawyer. | 我跟博尔顿局长谈过了 接下来就给我律师打电话 |
[03:07] | Before you know the truth? | 也不先问个青红皂白? |
[03:09] | Okay, Bill, Trent, pretty sure this isn’t the time or the place. | 好了 比尔 特伦特 现在不是干这个的时间和场合 |
[03:14] | Ronnie, what in the hell are you doing here? | 朗尼 你小子跑来做什么? |
[03:16] | Looking after my family. | 来照顾我的家人 |
[03:19] | Same as we all are. | 大家都是 |
[03:22] | -Mom. -What did you do to your sister? | -妈妈 -你把你妹妹怎么了? |
[03:24] | Hey, he really tried to stop Nellie. That part is not his fault. | 他真的试着阻止内莉了 那不是他的错 |
[03:28] | Did I invite you into this conversation, young lady? | 小姑娘 我在跟你说话吗? |
[03:31] | -Hey! -Mama, don’t talk to her like that. | -喂! -妈妈 别这么跟她说话 |
[03:34] | Spit it out. | 赶快说 |
[03:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[03:38] | Ms. Lewis, you should let the admitting nurse know | 路易斯女士 |
[03:40] | that you and Trent are here. | 最好通知护士 你和特伦特已经到了 |
[03:42] | Y’all want me to wait for the facts? Somebody better start coughing ’em up! | 要我等着听事实? 最好有人主动开口! |
[03:45] | The doctors are back with Nellie and Kyle right now. | 医生正在给内莉和凯尔做治疗 |
[03:48] | They’ll come out when they have something to tell. | 有消息的时候他们会通知的 |
[03:51] | And what do you wanna tell me? | 你有什么话说? |
[03:52] | You said I could have people over after prom. | 你说毕业舞会过后可以请人来家里玩 |
[03:54] | That’s an answer? | 这就是答案? |
[03:55] | There was an argument at the party, and some people wanted to leave. | 派对上发生了争执 有人想离开 |
[03:58] | An argument about what? | 争执什么? |
[03:59] | -Lots of things. -Nothing. | -很多事 -没什么 |
[04:00] | Okay, where is everyone else? | 其他人呢? |
[04:02] | Home safe. Kyle and Nellie were the only ones who took off. | 都没事 只有凯尔和内莉离开 |
[04:04] | How did Kyle get your car? | 凯尔怎么会开上你的车? |
[04:06] | Parking was tight, so I just left my keys in the visor. | 停车位紧张 我就把车钥匙 塞进了遮阳板 |
[04:08] | Nellie jumped in with him, Dad. | 爸爸 内莉就跟着他上车了 |
[04:10] | Why in the devil would Kyle do that? Was he drinking? | 凯尔干嘛要那么做?他喝酒了? |
[04:12] | -No, of course– -No, Jackson was the only one drinking. | 不 只有杰克森喝了酒 |
[04:16] | -Wanna tell that to Chief Bolden, Trent? -Son? | -特伦特 这个要告诉博尔顿局长吗? -儿子? |
[04:20] | -I’m sorry, Jackson. -Don’t apologize to him. He started it. | -抱歉 杰克森 -别跟他道歉 都是他挑的头 |
[04:23] | -Drinking? -Fighting. | -挑头喝酒? -挑头打架 |
[04:24] | No, sir. You and your dweeb brother got into it all on your own. | 不对 你和你那白痴弟弟自己要打的 |
[04:27] | -Hey. -What? | -嘿 -什么? |
[04:28] | Howie? | 豪伊? |
[04:31] | -Howie, how’s my baby? -Nellie’s gonna be fine. | -豪伊 我的宝贝怎么样了? -内莉没事 |
[04:34] | She has some abrasions and lacerations and a deep bruise from the seat belt. | 有点擦伤和撕裂伤 |
[04:37] | -Glad she was wearing it. | 安全带还勒出一道很深的瘀青 幸好她系了安全带 |
[04:39] | And Kyle? | 那凯尔呢? |
[04:40] | Kyle’s injuries are more extensive but not life-threatening. | 凯尔的伤势更严重 但没有生命危险 |
[04:44] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:46] | -He’s with the orthopedist now. -Orthopedist? | -骨科医生正在为他诊治 -骨科? |
[04:48] | Manal Ahmed. She’ll be out soon to talk with you. They were very lucky. | 她叫玛纳尔·艾哈迈德 很快她会来 给你们交代情况 他俩今晚很走运 |
[04:52] | -Howie, when can we see Nellie? -They’re dressing her lacerations. | -我们什么时候能见内莉? -他们正包扎她的撕裂伤口 |
[04:56] | Claudia, could you take Mayor and Mrs. Lewis to see their daughter? | 克劳迪娅 带镇长和路易斯夫人 去看他们的女儿 |
[04:58] | You can follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[04:59] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[05:03] | You’ll have to wait here for Dr. Ahmed. I know it’s hard, | 请在这里等艾哈迈德医生 |
[05:05] | but you have to be patient a bit longer. | 我知道这很煎熬 但你们得再忍耐一下 |
[05:07] | Manal is exceptional, and Kyle couldn’t be in better hands. | 玛纳尔很出色 凯尔交给她 你就放心吧 |
[05:10] | She’ll be out in a moment to walk you through the entire situation. | 她一会儿就出来 给你们详尽说明情况 |
[05:13] | -Situation. -Bill, please. | -情况 -比尔 拜托 |
[05:16] | This is all on you, you worthless piece of– | 这都怪你 你这没用的… |
[05:18] | You’re gonna blame me for your girlfriend? | 你女友惹的事 想怨我? |
[05:20] | Some things are actually your fault. | 有些事其实是你的错 |
[05:22] | -Your innocent act sucks. -Maybe CeCe can kick your ass again! | -装无辜装得真蹩脚 |
[05:25] | -Enough! | -也许西西可以再扁你一顿! |
[05:27] | No! | -够了! -不! |
[05:28] | -Tyler. -Ty! | -泰勒 -阿泰! |
[05:29] | Howie? | 豪伊? |
[05:30] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[05:31] | Get up! Ty, get up. He’s fine. | 起来!阿泰 起来 他没事 |
[05:33] | -Back off, Jackson! -I didn’t mean to do that. | -退后 杰克逊! -我不是故意的 |
[05:35] | Bill, just get away! | 比尔 你离远点! |
[05:38] | Haven’t you done enough? And the car on top of everything else? | 你做的还不够吗? 更何况还有那辆车? |
[05:41] | Just get away! | 靠边站! |
[05:43] | -I’ll call for a wheelchair. -No need. On three. | -我叫个轮椅 -不用了 我数三声 |
[05:45] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[05:50] | I got ya. I got ya. Come on. | 有我呢 来吧 |
[05:55] | Kyle– | 凯尔… |
[05:56] | I’ll wait for word and then find you and Tyler. | 那我等消息 然后去找你和泰勒 |
[06:02] | I need to talk to you, soon. | 我得跟你谈谈 马上 |
[06:06] | Well, now you seem to be the root of all that’s going wrong tonight, young man. | 看来祸根都在你这儿 小伙子 |
[06:10] | Bill! Come on. Let’s all just simmer down. | 行了 比尔!大家都冷静点 |
[06:13] | No, Ronnie, you’re a footnote on the list of people I wanna talk to– | 朗尼 想跟我说话 你且得往后排呢… |
[06:16] | He is trying to save you from adding fuel to the fire, Bill! | 比尔 他是不想让你火上浇油! |
[06:19] | Can we all slow this down? Regain our bearings. | 大家能不能别着急?平静下来 |
[06:23] | Dr. Townsend? | 汤森医生? |
[06:26] | Dr. Ahmed. | 艾哈迈德医生 |
[06:29] | How’s Kyle? | 凯尔情况如何? |
[06:30] | Asking for his mom? | 喊着找妈妈 |
[06:31] | Yeah, she’s with, um… | 是啊 她正和… |
[06:33] | She’ll be along shortly. What can you tell me in the meantime? | 她很快就过去 能先跟我说说吗? |
[06:37] | Kyle’s main injury is a full dislocation of the right patella. | 凯尔最主要的伤是右膝盖骨完全脱位 |
[06:41] | There is looseness in the ACL, indicating a tear, | 前交叉韧带有松动 |
[06:43] | but it’s not torn completely. | 表示发生撕裂 但没有完全撕裂 |
[06:45] | That’s good news. | 太好了 |
[06:46] | -I’d like to do an MRI. -You’re concerned? | -我想做个核磁共振 -你很担心吗? |
[06:48] | Thoroughness. | 以保万全吧 |
[06:50] | There’s no indication of paralysis or trauma-induced weakness, | 没有出现麻痹或 创伤引起的虚弱 |
[06:52] | but there is extreme tenderness in the lumbar region. | 但腰区又极度发软 |
[06:56] | And I would like to keep him overnight because he does present with a concussion. | 我想让他留院观察一晚 因为经受了脑震荡 |
[06:59] | Sure, yeah. | 好的 |
[07:02] | Um… | 当然 |
[07:04] | -Can I see him before he goes up? -Of course. I’ll take you back. | -送上去之前 我能见见他吗? -当然 我带你去 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:09] | Oh, I suddenly wanna throw up. | 哎呀 我突然想吐 |
[07:11] | Well, it’s nerves. | 好吧 是神经紧张 |
[07:14] | Well, I’ll, uh, hold your hair back like the old days. | 我可以像以前那样 帮你抓着头发! |
[07:17] | This is no time to joke. | 现在可不是开玩笑的时候 |
[07:19] | Well, look, we gotta laugh, scream, cry, or we’ll all explode, you know? | 现在应该哭笑吼叫尽情发泄 不然大家都要爆炸了 知道吗? |
[07:27] | Annie, come here, baby. | 安妮 过来 宝贝 |
[07:29] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[07:32] | Okay, obviously we need to talk about a lot, | 好吧 显然 我们有很多话要聊 |
[07:36] | but I want you to know | 但我只想让你知道 |
[07:39] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:41] | I’m so grateful that you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[07:44] | -I tried, Mom. -What? | -我试过了 妈妈 -什么? |
[07:47] | To do the right thing, say the right thing. | 说该说的 做该做的 |
[07:52] | Everything just went wrong anyway. | 结果还是一塌糊涂 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | Life gets like that, baby girl. | 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Hmm? | 生活就是这样 |
[08:01] | Hey, I’m really proud of you. You did the best you could, okay? | 嘿 我真为你骄傲 你已经尽力了 好吗? |
[08:08] | It’s a “good” fracture, | 骨折“不严重” |
[08:10] | in that it’s clean and should heal in four to six weeks. | 断处齐整 |
[08:12] | What? | 四到六周就能恢复 |
[08:15] | What? What? | 啊?什么?! |
[08:16] | Yeah, I understand your distress, | 你难过我能理解 |
[08:18] | but you have to give it the time it needs so it heals properly. | 但你必须给它充足的时间 这样才能好好恢复 |
[08:22] | Coach, what… what are we gonna do? | 教练 那我们怎么办? |
[08:26] | We’re gonna listen to the doctor. | 我们听医生的话 |
[08:29] | No, I don’t wanna listen to her! | 不 我不想听她的! |
[08:31] | No, I don’t wanna listen to any of you! Just get out! | 我谁的都不想听!都出去! |
[08:33] | -Tyler. -Everyone, get out! | -泰勒 -你们都出去! |
[08:35] | Perhaps y’all could give me just a moment with Ty? | 要不先让我和阿泰单独呆会儿? |
[08:38] | -Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:40] | There we go. Thank you. | 好了 多谢 |
[08:52] | Maddie, you let me know if I can do anything for any of you. | 麦迪 但凡能给你们任何一个 帮上忙的 就跟我说 |
[08:56] | Much appreciated, Erik. | 非常感谢 埃里克 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna get out of your hair. My prayers stay with you. | 我就不在这里添乱了 我会为你祈祷 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (沙利文餐厅) |
[09:50] | Thanks for all of the updates. | 谢谢你一直给我发消息 |
[09:53] | You didn’t have to come back. I told you I could close up. | 你不用回来的 我说过我可以关门 |
[09:56] | This doesn’t look like closing up. Uh… | 这也不像是关门的架势啊 |
[09:58] | No, this is waiting for the pecan tarts to be done. | 不是 这是在等山核桃馅饼出炉 |
[10:05] | You’re baking at this hour? | 这个点儿你烤馅饼? |
[10:07] | You said it was the thing to do when nothing made sense. | 你说脑子乱的时候就做这个 |
[10:10] | -Hey, the kids are gonna be okay. -I know. It’s, um… it’s not that. | 孩子们会没事的 我知道 不是因为这个 |
[10:15] | Dana Sue isn’t my mother. | 达娜·苏不是我生母 |
[10:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:20] | You asked her? | 你去问她了? |
[10:21] | Yeah. This old boyfriend of hers came by, | 嗯 她一个老朋友来过 |
[10:24] | and I got all excited and figured that this is the answer | 我一激动 以为肯定就是她了 |
[10:27] | because she’s been so amazing, and I really wanted her to be my mom. | 因为她一直都很贴心 我也真心希望她就是我妈妈 |
[10:31] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:33] | She’s a special lady. | 这个女人很特别 |
[10:35] | I love it here. And if I’ve made things weird, and I have to leave– | 我喜欢这里 如果我把事情弄尴尬了 就必须辞职走人… |
[10:38] | Pecan tarts? | 山核桃馅饼? |
[10:40] | Yeah, my grandmama’s favorite. | 嗯 我奶奶的最爱 |
[10:44] | What did Dana Sue say when you asked her? | 你问的时候 达娜·苏怎么回答? |
[10:46] | She was flattered | 她说受宠若惊 |
[10:48] | and that she and her friends would help me find my birth mother. | 还说她会和朋友们一起帮我寻找生母 |
[10:54] | You see, now? It’s all good, nothing weird. | 看到了吗?一切都好 一点也不尴尬 |
[10:58] | Love and grace, that’s what you get from those three. | 这三个人 满满的爱与风度 |
[11:02] | I bet they’re quite skilled at digging up some secrets | 只要下定决心 |
[11:05] | when they set their minds to it. | 她们挖秘密肯定拿手 |
[11:06] | Well, they are special ladies. | 她们都很特别 |
[11:08] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 没错 |
[11:13] | Yeah, that batch smells done. | 馅饼闻着差不多了 |
[11:15] | Sure. | 好嘞 |
[11:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[11:32] | Hey, sweet boy. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[11:35] | -Mm, I messed up. -We can talk about that later. | -我闯祸了 -这个我们回头再说 |
[11:41] | Sorry about your car. | 抱歉弄坏你的车 |
[11:43] | Don’t even think about it. Glad you’re in one piece. | 别放在心上 你没事就好 |
[11:45] | I ruined it. I ruined everything. | 我搞砸了 全被我搞砸了 |
[11:51] | He’s medicated, Ty. | 阿泰 他药劲儿还没过 |
[11:54] | Kyle, honey, this can wait. | 凯尔 亲爱的 以后再说 |
[11:56] | Ty, talk to me. | 阿泰 跟我说说 |
[11:57] | Man, your arm. Did I do that? I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 老天 你的胳膊 |
[12:01] | You’ll do better if you lie still. | 是我害的吗? -我不是故意的 -你最好躺着别动 |
[12:02] | You didn’t do this, so chill on that count. | 不是你害的 这一点别担心 |
[12:05] | Wow. Can’t go to State with a broken arm. | 哎呀 胳膊伤了没法打锦标赛 |
[12:09] | Sucks, dude. | 真倒霉 伙计 |
[12:16] | Why don’t you take Tyler home, Maddie? | 麦迪 你何不带泰勒回家? |
[12:18] | What? No. No, I’m staying here with Kyle. | 什么?不 我要留下陪凯尔 |
[12:21] | Maybe you could… | 或许你可以… |
[12:24] | No, Kyle should sleep through the night. It’s what his body needs. | 不 凯尔今晚应该睡个好觉 满足身体需要 |
[12:28] | Take Tyler, okay? Check in on Katie and your mom. I’ll stay. | 带泰勒回家吧 好吗? 看看凯蒂和你妈妈 我留下 |
[12:31] | It’s the least I can do for all of you. | 至少我能为你们做这点小事 |
[12:37] | Call me, either of you, if anything changes, | 有任何状况 你们要打电话给我 |
[12:40] | and I will be back first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就回来 |
[12:44] | I hope you can get some sleep tonight, okay, son? | 儿子 但愿你今晚睡个好觉 (西蒙:出了这么多事 你还好吗?) (简直疯了 不过我还好 现在真心犯困 迟点发信给你?) |
[13:12] | -Hot chocolate? -Oh yeah! Ah! | 热巧克力? 是的! |
[13:15] | Even, uh, snuck in a little peppermint too. | 还放了点薄荷 |
[13:18] | Hope you still like that. | 希望你喜欢 |
[13:43] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[13:46] | For this, for bringing me home, | 给我冲饮料 送我回家 |
[13:49] | for not yelling at me. | 还没对我大喊大叫 |
[13:51] | Mm. | |
[13:52] | I don’t see how you did anything wrong here, kiddo. | 你又没做错任何事 |
[13:54] | I just keep feeling, I don’t know, like I should have stopped them. | 我只是总觉得 说不清 就好像我应该阻止他们 |
[13:58] | Or gotten through to them or done something different at some point. | 或者说服他们 或者 做出什么不一样的选择 |
[14:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Hey, we never wanna see the people we care about in pain, all right? | 谁也不想看到自己在乎的人 遭受痛苦 对吗? |
[14:11] | And we could try our darndest to keep them from getting hurt. | 我们竭尽全力 保护他们免受伤害 |
[14:16] | Just because you don’t want it to happen, | 尽管你不希望坏事发生 |
[14:19] | it doesn’t make it your fault it did. | 真出了事 也不一定是你的错 |
[14:22] | All right? | 好吗? |
[14:24] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[14:26] | Hit the hay. I’ll, uh, stay up till your mom gets here. | 钻被窝吧 我会等你妈妈回来 |
[14:29] | -No way I’m sleeping. I’m too wired. | 我根本睡不着 现在还兴奋着呢 |
[14:31] | -Okay, then. -What? | -那好吧 -什么? |
[14:33] | You know, I’m just thinking about this little girl who would always say, | 我就是想起有个小姑娘 她总说: |
[14:37] | “Daddy, I’m never going to sleep.” | “爸爸 我就是不睡觉” |
[14:40] | But I’d get out a book, and I’d start to read and, | 可我一掏出本书开始念 |
[14:44] | bam, out like a light. | 她一倒头就呼呼大睡 |
[14:45] | Yeah, my voice is magic, or it’s boring. | 是啊 我的声音要么有魔力 要么太无聊 |
[14:49] | No way. I loved it. | 没有 我喜欢 |
[14:51] | Curled up on the couch listening to you, that always made me feel safe. | 窝在沙发里听你念书 |
[14:55] | Glad to know it. | 我总觉得很安心 |
[15:08] | Oh. | 那就好 |
[15:17] | All right. What do we have? | 好 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 这次念什么呢?好… |
[15:30] | “It is truth universally acknowledged | “有一个真理放之四海而皆准 |
[15:33] | that a single man in possession of a good fortune | 家财万贯的单身男子 |
[15:35] | must be in want of a wife.” | 必然渴望拥有一位贤妻” |
[15:38] | What? | 什么? |
[15:39] | You don’t have to agree. Just read. | 不同意不要紧 读就对了 |
[15:41] | No, I was just… I was just thinking, well, you’re my fortune. | 不 我只是在想 你就是我的财富 |
[15:51] | “However little known the feelings or views of such a man | “尽管人们可能对他的性情 与见识知之甚少 |
[15:54] | may be on his first entering a neighborhood, | 每次当他搬到一个地方 |
[15:57] | this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families | 这条真理已经在周围人家 的脑子里牢牢扎根 |
[16:01] | that he is considered as the rightful property…” | 并将他视为自家理所应当的财产…” |
[16:12] | It’s times like this I wish my mama were still here. | 每到这种时候 我真希望 |
[16:17] | Man, I would look her in the eye | 我妈妈还在身边 我会望着她的眼睛 |
[16:19] | and apologize for every single time I made her worry. | 为每一次令她担心道歉 |
[16:27] | You were a good daughter. | 你是个好女儿 |
[16:29] | I dunno. | |
[16:30] | And you have a good daughter. | 你也有个好女儿 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:40] | It’s been a bad night! | -今晚可真够呛! |
[16:41] | -Yeah. | -是啊 |
[16:43] | But morning’s coming, and, uh, | 但早上又要来了 |
[16:47] | everyone will mend eventually. | 一切终究会好的 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I know. It’s… | 我知道 只是… |
[16:52] | it’s that I keep, like… | 我总是 |
[16:55] | I keep thinking about my baby girl, and I don’t… | 我总是想着我的宝贝女儿 而我… |
[16:58] | -I don’t even– You know… -Dana Sue. Don’t swallow the storm. | -我甚至没… -达娜·苏 别把自己绕进去 |
[17:04] | If I let this out… | 如果我说出来了… |
[17:08] | Lord help me. | 老天保佑 |
[17:11] | I would ask what else could go wrong, but I’m not sure I wanna know. | 我很想问又出什么事了 可又害怕知道 |
[17:15] | You are holding up beautifully, my dear. | 你表现得很坚强 亲爱的 |
[17:20] | I hate how quiet the house is. It just… | 我讨厌这房子里静悄悄的 只是… |
[17:26] | Even when all the kids are here and they’re asleep, it sounds different. | 即便孩子们在家都睡了 那也是另一种动静 |
[17:32] | With just Tyler here, it sounds | 现在只有泰勒 |
[17:35] | wrong. | 感觉好别扭 |
[17:36] | Shall we turn on some music? | 要不要放点音乐? |
[17:38] | We can sing and recite poetry. | 我们可以唱歌、背诗 |
[17:42] | -We could play charades. Or poker. | 可以玩猜谜、打扑克 |
[17:44] | I do not know how I could get there from here. | 现在我还没那个心情 |
[17:47] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会儿吧 |
[17:50] | Few good decisions are made between midnight and dawn. | 午夜之后 黎明之前 做不出什么明智的决定 |
[17:53] | And we’re here, with you, you know, as long as you need us. | 只要你需要 我们就在这里陪你 |
[17:57] | Forever? | 永远? |
[17:58] | That can be arranged. | 也不是不行 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:51] | Hey, how are Maddie and the boys? | 嘿 |
[19:53] | Um, just gonna take some time. | 麦迪和孩子们怎么样? 就是需要时间缓一缓 |
[19:56] | Yeah, with Annie too. | 安妮也一样 |
[19:58] | Over here. | 这边说 |
[20:04] | Did Annie say something? | 安妮说了什么吗? |
[20:08] | Yeah. She’s, um… she’s feeling responsible somehow. | 嗯 她总觉得自己有责任 |
[20:12] | This is all on the boys. | 这全都是那些小子闯的祸 |
[20:13] | I think she was just trying to express | 我觉得她只是想说 |
[20:16] | how frustrating it is when you wanna help someone and you can’t. | 有心却无力帮人的时候 感觉很沮丧 |
[20:20] | And I… I don’t mean to upset you by saying something. | 我不是诚心要烦你 |
[20:22] | I just thought I’d share with you. | 只是想跟你分享一下 |
[20:24] | No, you’re good. Thank you for telling me. | 不关你的事 谢谢你告诉我 |
[20:28] | We’re both gonna look after our little girl, you know? | 无论我们的关系走到哪一步 |
[20:31] | No matter where we are with each other. | 我们俩都会照顾女儿的 知道吗? |
[20:34] | And where is that, exactly? | 你我现在到底在哪一步呢? |
[20:38] | Merciful heaven, Ronnie Sullivan… | 我的老天爷 朗尼·沙利文 |
[20:41] | …we’re not picking up that conversation tonight. | 今晚不是提这事儿的时候! |
[20:44] | Or this morning or whatever it is. | 或者该说今早 不管是啥 |
[20:48] | You are busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, | 你现在忙乱得快赶上热锅的蚂蚁 |
[20:51] | and you keep adding chairs. | 还没完没了给自己找事儿 |
[20:53] | Why don’t I stay in town and help you through it all? | 我何不留在镇子上 给你帮帮忙? |
[20:56] | While respecting any and all boundaries you draw. | 与此同时 我尊重你划定的所有界限 |
[21:01] | Besides… Annie and I didn’t get all that far in the book, | 再说了…安妮和我书还没读几页呢 |
[21:06] | and I need to make sure ol’ Lizzie Bennet is making good choices. | 我得让丽兹·班内特小姐找个好人家 |
[21:17] | Nana let me use her special art pens. And she checked my spelling. | 姥姥让我用了她的艺术彩笔 |
[21:20] | Aw. | 还给我检查拼写 |
[21:21] | She didn’t need much help | 检查一点都不费事 |
[21:22] | once we swapped out the word “recuperate” for “heal.” | 用“治愈”代替“疗养”就行了 |
[21:25] | Well, these are wonderful. | 做得真好看 |
[21:27] | Thank you both. Your brothers are gonna love them. | 谢谢你们两个 你两个哥哥一定会喜欢的 |
[21:31] | Made you one too, Mommy. | 妈妈你也有份 |
[21:33] | Thank you, sweetie! But I am fine. | 谢谢 亲爱的!我没事 |
[21:36] | No, you’re sad, and I don’t want you to be sad. | 不对 你很伤心 我不想看你伤心 |
[21:42] | Even though it’s okay to be sad sometimes. | 虽然有时候伤心也没关系 |
[21:47] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[21:48] | Can I go see Ty? | 我能去看看阿泰吗? |
[21:51] | Yes, but tiptoe. | 可以 但要轻手轻脚 |
[21:53] | And if he is sleeping, do not wake him up. | 如果他在睡觉 就别叫醒他 |
[21:56] | -Okay. | -Okay. -好 -好 |
[22:01] | What did I do to deserve such an amazing daughter? | 我是积了什么德 能有个这么好的女儿? |
[22:06] | A question I ask myself every day. | 我每天都这样问自己 |
[22:12] | Oh, Mom, I should have seen this coming. | 妈妈 我早该料到的 |
[22:15] | I will not listen to such nonsense. | 不许说胡话 |
[22:19] | And on the Lord’s day? | 更何况是在安息日? |
[22:21] | The best mother in the world | 即便是世上最好的母亲 |
[22:24] | cannot protect her child from every hurt. | 也无法保护自己的儿女永远不受伤害 |
[22:28] | She can only be there to help her child work through the pain. | 她只能在子女受伤时在他们身边 陪他们度过难关 |
[22:33] | And she does, | 我的妈妈就是这样 |
[22:35] | over and over again. | 一次次陪着我 |
[23:16] | This looks like all roads lead to Kyle this morning. | 看来今早是条条大路通凯尔啊 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I was just coming by to check on him before I went to church. | 是啊 我就是去教堂前先来看看他 |
[23:23] | Oh, church. I don’t know if I’m ready for that. | 教堂嘛 我可能还没准备好 |
[23:25] | You mean all the questions | 你是说教堂里那些人 |
[23:27] | and the attitudes from the people at church? | 会问这问那 态度不好? |
[23:29] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[23:30] | I will go. I will spread good information. | 我去散播点好消息 |
[23:33] | And I will try to control the flood of casseroles that are coming your way. | 尽量不让你家被慰问的砂锅炖活埋 |
[23:36] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:38] | -I’m gonna head in. -Okay. | -我要进去了 -好 |
[23:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[23:45] | Excuse me. That’s my question for you. | 我说 这话该我问你才对 |
[23:48] | I just… You and Howie were in quite the conversation. | 我只是…你跟豪伊刚谈话那么小声 |
[23:51] | I was just telling him how lucky we all are to have him as a doctor | 我只是告诉他 有他这样一位医生、朋友 |
[23:55] | and as a friend. | 我们很幸运 |
[23:57] | Hm. Mm. | |
[23:59] | Why don’t you go on in and be with Kyle? | 赶快去看看凯尔吧? |
[24:02] | I will go pray up a storm, | 我会卯足劲儿祈祷的 |
[24:04] | and, uh, I’ll come by later to check on him. | 晚些时候再来看他 |
[24:08] | -And you. -Mm. | 还有你 |
[24:10] | -And Ty. | 还有阿泰 |
[24:12] | -Thank you for everything. -Aw. | -谢谢你所做的一切 |
[24:15] | Always. | -只要你需要 |
[25:09] | -Good morning! | 早上好! |
[25:11] | Hey. You know, there’s no disgrace in making a second trip | 多搬一趟又不丢人 |
[25:14] | or letting me know you’re here, all right? | 或者说一声你来了也行啊 好吗? |
[25:16] | Let me grab this. | 我来拿 |
[25:17] | I should’ve called and made sure your staff was here to help with hauling. | 我应该来个电话 提醒你的伙计搬货 |
[25:20] | Well, they had a late night or early morning, | 他们要么昨天走得晚 要么今天来得早 |
[25:23] | so I just told them to roll in easy. | 所以我告诉他们不用按点儿来 |
[25:25] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[25:27] | Uh, actually, no. | 并不是 |
[25:28] | But they will be, thank the merciful Lord. | 但感谢上帝保佑 最终都会没事的 |
[25:31] | But you know what? I don’t wanna get into it right now, | 可你知道吗?我现在不想说那些 |
[25:33] | and I’d really like to think about something else. | 想琢磨点别的事 |
[25:35] | So why don’t you show me what you’ve got? | 你何不说说今天带来点什么? |
[25:39] | I have everything you need. | 你要的一应俱全 |
[25:41] | Oh. | |
[25:44] | Well, I do like ’em firm. | 我就喜欢硬硬的 |
[25:46] | More important, they’re sweet. | 不光硬 |
[25:52] | Uh… | 还很甜 |
[25:57] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[25:59] | -It would seem to be! -Didn’t mean to interrupt. | -瞅着是不错! -我们不是故意打扰的 |
[26:01] | -Y’all can come back in here. -They can? | -都进来吧 -要吗? |
[26:04] | Morning, Chef. Sorry, Jeremy. | 早上好 主厨 对不住 杰里米 |
[26:06] | Yes, they can come in, and you have to go, or I won’t get a lick of work done. | 是的 他们可以进来 而你得离开 不然我什么也干不成 |
[26:10] | Here I thought we were working right well. | 我还以为咱俩干得挺好 |
[26:14] | It’s your kitchen, your rules. | 但你的厨房 你说了算 |
[26:17] | -Gentlemen. -Jeremy. | -走了 各位 -再见 杰里米 |
[26:20] | We, uh, didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到会在这里见到你 |
[26:23] | Ronnie’s with Annie. | 朗尼陪着安妮 |
[26:24] | She’s sleeping in, you know, which is sometimes the best medicine, so… | 她今天在家睡懒觉 有时这是最好的良药 所以… |
[26:31] | Y’all gonna smirk at me all day? | 你俩这是要对我坏笑一整天吗? |
[26:33] | Uh, maybe just till the end of brunch. | 也就笑到早午餐结束吧 |
[26:35] | Where’s the ambition? Dinner. | 有点出息好不好?晚餐后吧 |
[26:39] | All right, fine, then. Y’all have your fun. | 那好吧 你俩随便 |
[26:43] | -‘Cause it is so worth it. -Ooh. | 因为值了 |
[26:45] | First one to make a nectarine joke cleans the grill with a toothbrush. | 谁第一个拿油桃讲段子 就罚他用牙刷清洗烤架 |
[26:50] | Might be so worth it. | 那估计也值了 |
[26:54] | Thanks for the card, Katie. | 谢谢你的卡片 |
[26:55] | I’ll make you one every day till you come home. | 我每天给你做一张 直到你回家 |
[26:58] | -Do we know when that’s gonna be? -No, not yet. | -知道什么时候能出院吗? -还不知道 |
[27:02] | Kyle, I can understand what happened last night, | 凯尔 我可以理解昨晚事情的经过 |
[27:06] | but for the life of me, I can’t understand why. | 可我怎么也想不通原因 |
[27:09] | Mom said we could talk later. | 妈妈说这事以后再说也不迟 |
[27:11] | My leg hurts. When’s my next pill? | 我腿好疼 什么时候再给止痛片? |
[27:14] | Good morning. Mind if I join you? | 早上好 介意我加入你吗? |
[27:17] | Pastor June, how lovely to see you! | 茱恩牧师 见到你太高兴了! |
[27:19] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:20] | Oh, I can take these. Thank you. | 这个交给我吧 谢谢! |
[27:23] | I’m sorry we didn’t make it to church this morning. | 很抱歉 早上我们没去教堂 |
[27:26] | You are right where you need to be. | 你们在这里就对了 |
[27:28] | And when people can’t come to worship, | 当人们不能来做礼拜的时候 |
[27:30] | I am more than happy to bring worship to them. | 我很乐意将礼拜送去他们身边 |
[27:33] | Good morning, Kyle. | 早上好 凯尔 |
[27:34] | Helen shared with me what happened to you and your brother, | 海伦告诉我你们兄弟的遭遇 |
[27:37] | so I came to check on you. | 所以我来看看你 |
[27:39] | Glad you have your whole family here with you. | 很高兴看到你全家人都在这里 |
[27:41] | We’re gonna get them both back to 100%. | 他们都会恢复如初的 |
[27:44] | Didn’t have to come just to see me, Pastor. | 牧师 您不必专程来看我的 |
[27:46] | Truth be told, Kyle, I call at the hospital every Sunday afternoon | 老实说 我每周日下午都来医院 |
[27:50] | to see Prince of Peace folks. | 看看“和平之君”的朋友 |
[27:52] | Gladys McLean had her hip replaced on Friday, so she’s my next visit. | 格拉迪斯·麦克莱恩周五 刚做了换髋手术 一会儿我就去看她 |
[27:56] | I just figured you’re here to tell me how God forgives me, all that stuff. | 我猜您是来告诉我 “上帝原谅我”之类的吧 |
[27:59] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[28:00] | I hoped you already knew “all that stuff.” | 我希望你已经知道了呢 |
[28:03] | I did. | 我知道 |
[28:05] | Maybe the harder thing today | 也许今天更难做到的 |
[28:07] | is to forgive yourself or someone else. | 是原谅自己 或者原谅他人 |
[28:13] | -Let’s all forgive each other. -Not how this works, Katie. | -让我们原谅彼此吧 -不是这么回事 凯蒂 |
[28:16] | Isn’t it though? | 难道不是吗? |
[28:18] | Why don’t we all take a moment as a group, a… a family, | 大家何不静下心来 作为一个群体、一个家庭 |
[28:22] | and lay down our burdens, fear, regret, anger, | 放下肩头的重担、恐惧、懊悔和愤怒 |
[28:28] | and open up our hearts to receive forgiveness and love? | 敞开心扉 接纳原谅和爱? |
[28:48] | Maddie, what’s going on? | 麦迪 怎么了? |
[28:51] | Go back in there, Bill. | 回去吧 比尔 |
[28:54] | Well, that’s not an answer. | 你没回答问题 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause I don’t have one. | 因为我没有答案 |
[28:58] | What if I can’t forgive you? What if I don’t want to? | 要是我无法原谅你呢? 要是我不想原谅你呢? |
[29:02] | Let’s stay focused on the boys. | 咱们还是先照顾好孩子吧 |
[29:04] | I am focused on the boys, | 我一直都在照顾孩子们 |
[29:07] | and every time I try to figure out when things started falling apart… | 而每一次我遭遇难关想办法的时候… |
[29:14] | God may be able to forgive you, but I can’t. | 上帝也许会原谅你 但我做不到 |
[29:17] | I might be able to one day because I know that’s what I’m supposed to do, | 有朝一日也许可以 因为我知道 我应该这么做 |
[29:20] | but even then, I need you to understand | 但即使到了那个时候 你也要明白 |
[29:26] | I am never taking you back. | 我永远不会跟你复合 |
[29:30] | We’re done. | 我们玩完了 |
[29:32] | Finished. Over. | 结束了 |
[29:37] | -Uh… | 没戏了 |
[30:04] | I should have stayed with you. | 我应该留下陪你的 |
[30:05] | Not at all. | 没事的 |
[30:07] | I’m just sorry the night ended the way it did. | 我只是很难过 当晚会以那种形式收场 |
[30:11] | I had a really great time up until then. | -之前我玩得很开心 |
[30:12] | Me too. | -我也是 |
[30:15] | I wish I wasn’t leaving for DC so soon, | 真希望我可以晚点再去华盛顿 |
[30:18] | but my cousin’s internship starts before mine, and if I don’t drive up– | 但我表亲的实习比我早开始 如果我不… |
[30:20] | Don’t apologize. I’m so excited for you. | 别觉得对不起 我特别为你高兴 |
[30:23] | I mean, working on Capitol Hill, that’s crazy cool! | 在国会山工作 简直酷毙了! |
[30:27] | You’re gonna learn so much and have so much fun. | 你可以学到很多 很多精彩等着你 |
[30:29] | -I’ll miss you. -No, you won’t. | 我会想你的 你不用想我 |
[30:32] | Text me anytime something cool happens and tell me all about it. Please. | 一有好事发生 你就给我发短信 好好给我讲讲 拜托了 |
[30:38] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[30:50] | Ah! You are a sight for sore eyes! | 这可是来了个可人儿! |
[30:55] | I am so glad to see you, Cal. | 见到你真是太开心了 卡尔 |
[30:59] | Oh, and, uh, I know someone else who will be too. | 对了 还有个人也会很开心 |
[31:12] | I didn’t know that your culinary skills extended to casseroles. | 没想到你还有做砂锅炖的厨艺 |
[31:15] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[31:18] | Do my eyes deceive me… | 是我眼花了 |
[31:21] | …or is that Wharton’s pizza cut into squares? | 还是“沃顿餐厅”的披萨 被切成了小块? |
[31:24] | -It… it wouldn’t fit otherwise. -Oh! | -不然塞不进来 -哦! |
[31:26] | And extra pepperoni? | 多加了辣香肠? |
[31:28] | I’m pretty sure the road to heaven is paved in pepperoni. | 通往天堂的路肯定是辣香肠铺就的 |
[31:32] | Trotter and Harlan both told me | 特洛特和哈伦告诉我 |
[31:33] | that the proper Southern thing was to bring a casserole, | 按照南方习俗 应该带砂锅炖 |
[31:36] | but I thought maybe Katie would want something | 但我想 除了烘肉卷和焖鸡肉之外 |
[31:39] | other than meatloaf and chicken divan. | 凯蒂肯定也想吃点别的 |
[31:41] | Oh, extra points. | 加分 |
[31:43] | I’ll go let Katie know while, um, you two, uh, talk. | 我去告诉凯蒂 你们先聊着 |
[31:54] | Ty’s upstairs. | 阿泰在楼上 |
[31:57] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[31:59] | Still working through that he’s not going to State. | 参加不了锦标赛 还是很难过 |
[32:03] | Yeah, he must be heartbroken. | 是啊 |
[32:05] | Mm-hmm. | 他一定很伤心 |
[32:08] | I mean, you could… you could go on up. | 你可以上去看他 |
[32:11] | He’s kinda hard to lure down these days… | 这两天他都不愿意下来 |
[32:14] | …although pizza may help. | 也许披萨可以引诱他 |
[32:18] | I do wanna talk to him, | 我是想找他聊聊 |
[32:21] | but I wanna check on you first, see how you’re doing. | 但我想先看看你过得如何 |
[32:23] | And I mean that just as a friend, in case that’s all we are right now. | 我是说 作为朋友 如果我们现在只是朋友的话 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | I know that I did not handle the scout situation well. | 我知道 童军那次我处理得不好 |
[32:38] | Uh, that’s not what I’m saying, please. | 拜托 我不是那个意思 |
[32:40] | No, I know that you are not digging for an apology… | 我知道 你不是要我道歉 |
[32:46] | …although you do deserve one. | 但我应该跟你道歉 |
[32:49] | -I could have handled it better. -No, I understand. | -我本应处理得更好 -不 我理解 |
[32:55] | Here is the thing. | 问题在于 |
[32:58] | You pushed a lot of buttons that Bill installed, | 你戳中了比尔留给我的许多痛处 |
[33:02] | and you had no way of knowing, | 而你不可能事先知道 |
[33:03] | and I could have been more clear or patient. | 我应该把话说清 多点耐心 |
[33:08] | I could have been, um, more of a team player. | 我应该懂得与人配合 |
[33:15] | You stood up for your son. | 你为儿子挺身而出 |
[33:18] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[33:21] | My boys and I have a steep hill to climb. | 我跟孩子们还有艰难的路要走 |
[33:26] | I would welcome the company on the journey | 如果有人结伴 我求之不得 |
[33:32] | if you’re still interested. | 当然 如果你还愿意 |
[33:35] | I’m already imagining the beautiful scenery. | 我已经开始脑补沿路美景了 |
[33:54] | You know the best part of me being a teacher? | 你知道我当老师 最棒的是什么吗? |
[33:59] | You have things that you wanna teach me? | 有东西要教我吗? |
[34:01] | -Oh, absolutely. | 那必须的 |
[34:02] | I think I have a list somewhere, | 我已经拉单子了 |
[34:04] | which is why I am glad that I have the whole summer for you | 所以我很高兴 整个夏天都能陪你 |
[34:07] | to focus on the things that I care about, including you. | 可以专注于我关心的事物 包括你 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | What are some of the other things? | 还有什么? |
[34:17] | I mean, I can help you at the spa, with the kids. | 我可以去水疗所帮忙 帮你照看孩子 |
[34:20] | Your mom is frighteningly self-sufficient, so she’s not gonna make the list. | 你妈妈完全自给自足 吓人得很 根本不需要别人帮忙 |
[34:24] | I appreciate that. I really do. | 我很感激 真的 |
[34:28] | And I am really glad that we get to spend more time together. | 我也很高兴 有更多的时间与你相处 |
[34:32] | Unfortunately, I do not have a summer vacation. | 只可惜 我没有暑假 |
[34:34] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 |
[34:37] | Sorry, I just, uh… | 抱歉 |
[34:39] | I’ve never actually had a summer off before. | 我只是…之前暑假也没休过 |
[34:42] | I’ll find something worthwhile to do, promise. | 我保证一定找些有意义的事情做 |
[34:45] | No. No, I didn’t… I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[34:49] | Don’t do it for me. | 别为了我这么做 |
[34:51] | Do it for you. | 要为你自己 |
[34:52] | I’ll do it for both of us. | 我会为我们俩做的 |
[35:00] | Better make yourselves presentable. | 你们俩准备好见人了没 |
[35:02] | I’m about to open the door, and God only knows who might be coming in. | 我可要去开门了 天知道来的会是谁 |
[35:15] | Well, I’m glad to know that some folks in this house are healthy. | 很高兴看到这家里还有几个非病号 |
[35:22] | And, um, It’s good to know that you two are working things out. | 你俩重归于好也是可喜可贺 |
[35:26] | Hey, Helen, what’s in your casserole? | 海伦 你的锅里放了什么? |
[35:28] | -Mama Decatur’s lemon bars. -My favorite! | -迪凯特妈妈的柠檬挞 -我的最爱! |
[35:31] | It is what I always bring to such a situation. | 这种场合我必带柠檬挞 |
[35:33] | My mama taught me to bring bars | 我妈妈教我的 |
[35:36] | because everyone else is bringing hearty meals and vegetables. | 因为其他人都带慰问炖菜 |
[35:39] | Oh, or pizza! | 或者披萨! |
[35:40] | Who brought… | 谁会带… |
[35:43] | Hmm. | |
[35:45] | And… …she believed | 她觉得甜食最能抚慰心灵 |
[35:47] | that sweets soothe the soul like nothing else can. | |
[35:50] | Mamas know all the secrets. | 妈妈知道所有的秘诀 |
[35:53] | Mm. I heard the poor boy may not walk again. Is that true? | (街角水疗所) |
[36:05] | I’m sure your amazingly detailed questions | 我知道你们事无巨细的提问 |
[36:07] | are coming from a place of love. | 都是出于爱 |
[36:09] | I’ll be sure and pass along your best wishes to Maddie and her family. | 我一定帮你们向麦迪一家转达问候 |
[36:12] | Have a great workout! | 运动愉快! |
[36:15] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[36:21] | Helen… | 这里八哥儿太多 |
[36:22] | …please save me from the jackdaws! | 海伦 救命啊! |
[36:24] | Are you being besieged by wagging tongues and vivid imaginations? | 你被碎嘴婆和脑补画面围困了? |
[36:28] | Eh… | 是啊 |
[36:30] | I’m thinking of posting a sign here | 我想在这里放个告示: |
[36:32] | that says, “Maddie needs your prayers, not your gossip.” | “麦迪需要你的祈祷 而不是闲话” |
[36:35] | I shudder to think what the Serenity rumor mill | 我都不敢想象 |
[36:37] | is gonna do with all this. | 宁静镇的谣言工厂 |
[36:39] | Well, if I didn’t care so much about Maddie and her boys, | 这回又传出什么幺蛾子 要不是为了麦迪和她的儿子 |
[36:41] | I might be impressed by how quickly myths and legends about last night | 我都会大叫佩服 |
[36:45] | have sprung up. | 关于昨晚的 各种风言风语传得也太快了 |
[36:46] | The devil may make work for idle hands, | 没事干就容易闲出事 |
[36:49] | but he accomplishes even more with empty minds. | 脑袋空空 恶魔就更加有机可乘了 |
[36:51] | There’s a whole collection of those | 跟你说 |
[36:53] | headed to the yoga studio, just so you know. | 好多这种人 正往瑜伽房里去呢 |
[36:55] | Thanks for the warning, but I’m about to head out. | 多谢提醒 但我准备出去一趟 |
[37:00] | Are you all right pulling double duty yet again? | 又让你连当两班 没问题吗? |
[37:05] | Double duty is starting to feel like regular duty, | 加班感觉越来越像正常班了 |
[37:07] | and I thank y’all for trusting me with it. | 也谢谢你们信得过我 |
[37:11] | And I’ll do whatever else is needed. Just say the word. | 如果需要我做别的什么 说一声就行 |
[37:21] | Bless you, Trotter. | 你真好 特罗特 |
[37:27] | How can I help you today with any spa-related question? | 有什么关于水疗的问题能帮到您吗? |
[37:30] | -Well, hi, Helen. -Hey. | -你好 海伦 -嗨 |
[37:52] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[37:55] | Am I catching you at a nice time for a little chat? | 这会儿有空说说话吗? |
[38:00] | No, nothing’s wrong. Nothing’s wrong. | 不 没什么事 |
[38:04] | You’re not hearing anything in my voice, | 我的声音没什么不对劲 |
[38:07] | except, um, maybe how much I miss you, | 只是…我很想你… |
[38:12] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[38:17] | If you’re so sure that you’re hearing something, | 你要真这么确定我声音不对劲 |
[38:21] | maybe I should just stop talking, | 要不我就不说了 |
[38:22] | and you can just let me know how your week has been. | 你来说说这周过得怎么样 |
[38:34] | Yeah. Well, I wouldn’t trust a woman | 嗯 土豆沙拉里放葡萄干 |
[38:38] | who puts raisins in her potato salad either. | 这种女人我也信不过 (牛头犬队出征锦标赛) |
[38:47] | I’m awake, Dr. Ahmed. | 我醒了 艾哈迈德医生 |
[38:54] | Nellie! Hey. | 内莉!嗨 |
[38:56] | I just wanted to be sure you were alone. | 我就是想避开旁人 |
[39:00] | Is it all right I’m here? | 我来这儿没问题吧? |
[39:02] | I… I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 有吗? |
[39:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:07] | Better than you are. | 比你好多了 |
[39:09] | Yeah, good. | 那就好 |
[39:12] | I mean, good for you. I’m not as good. | 你就好了 我就惨了 |
[39:16] | My parents wouldn’t tell me anything, | 爸妈什么都不告诉我 |
[39:19] | and people at church were saying the craziest things… | 教会的人都传得不着边际 |
[39:22] | …so I had to come see you for myself. | 我必须亲眼看看你 |
[39:25] | My parents went to lunch with the Cleggs, | 我父母和克雷格斯夫妇吃午饭 |
[39:27] | and I need to get home before they do, so I can’t stay. | 我必须在他们到家前赶回去 所以不能久待 |
[39:34] | It’s a get-well present. | 这是给你的康复礼物 |
[39:37] | Go on. You can open it. | 来 打开看看吧 |
[39:45] | It’s Ghost: In the Smoke and Din. | 《鬼魔:迷烟喧嚣》 |
[39:47] | It’s about this assassin who can’t remember who she is, | 讲的是一个女刺客 记不清自己是谁 |
[39:50] | but she was so good at being invisible | 但她擅长隐身 |
[39:52] | that she starts to believe that she’s actually a ghost. | 以至于开始相信自己是鬼魂 |
[39:55] | And there are these people who can see her, | 有些人可以看见她 |
[39:58] | and I hope you like it. | 希望你会喜欢 |
[40:01] | Sounds awesome. Thanks. | 听起来不错 谢谢 |
[40:04] | It’s okay, Kyle. | 没事的 凯尔 |
[40:06] | It’s not, Nellie. I did this whole thing. | 不 内莉 有事 这都是我害的 |
[40:09] | -I just wanted to help you. -And that means a lot, okay? | -我只是想帮你 -这对我意义非凡 |
[40:12] | But then I turn around, and I could… | 可转念一想 我差点… |
[40:16] | I could have hurt you. | 差点伤害了你 |
[40:18] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[40:20] | And I just wanted you to know I’m… I’m not mad about it. | 我只想让你知道 我没有生气 |
[40:26] | My parents are. | 我爸妈很生气 |
[40:29] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[40:33] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[40:43] | Get better, Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[40:54] | Grilled catfish and your taco platter. | 快点好起来吧 |
[40:57] | Isaac, why don’t you get the lamb shanks prepped | 艾萨克 你把羊腿准备好 |
[40:59] | while I look after the orange roughy? | 我来准备胸棘鲷 怎么样? |
[41:01] | -No problem. -Well, hello there. | -没问题 -你好啊 |
[41:02] | -Good afternoon. -Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 下午好 先生们 |
[41:05] | Chef ran home to check on Annie, but she should be back soon. | 主厨去看安妮了 她应该很快就回来了 |
[41:07] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:10] | It’s a pleasure to have you visit. | 很高兴你能来 |
[41:13] | You don’t have to pitch in. | 其实大可不必的 |
[41:14] | I just got off the phone with my mother, | 我刚和我妈妈通完电话 |
[41:16] | and I now have a hankering to cook that will not be denied. | 现在手痒想下厨 谁也拦不住 |
[41:20] | So put me to work, Chef! | 主厨 你就给我派活儿吧! |
[41:22] | I made pecan tarts last night because I miss my grandmother. | 昨晚我想奶奶了 于是做了山核桃馅饼 |
[41:26] | When I cook one of my grandmama’s recipes, | 每次做奶奶的美食 |
[41:28] | it’s like conjuring her up so she can stand beside me | 就好像她重回我身边 |
[41:31] | and tell me I’m stingy with my spices. | 说我放调料太小气 |
[41:34] | You do not strike me as a man with that issue. | 我觉得你不像这种人啊 |
[41:40] | Is there anything I can help you with? Or did talking to your mama sort it out? | 有什么我能帮你的吗? 还是跟妈妈聊过已经解决了? |
[41:48] | I’m fine, for the moment. | 这会儿我还好 |
[41:51] | But I’m glad to know that I can call on you | 很高兴知道 如果撑不住了 |
[41:55] | if I stop being fine. | 还可以找你 |
[42:00] | You’re required to do so. | 不找可不行 |
[42:06] | Okay, so what are we doing? | 好吧 那我们做什么? (西西:希望一切尽快好起来 我可以来看你吗?) (要不明天?) |
[43:12] | -Pour it out. -God bless us and everyone. | -倒吧! -上帝保佑我们和大家 |
[43:16] | How’s, um… how’s Ty? | 阿泰…他怎么样了? |
[43:18] | Well, he’s still grappling with the fact that he can’t go to State. | 还在消化没法去参赛的事 |
[43:23] | And Kyle? | 那凯尔呢? |
[43:25] | Still grappling with the fact that it could have been so much worse. | 还在消化结果本可能会更糟的事实 |
[43:29] | -Amen. -I’m still trying to take it in. | -诶哟 -我还在想办法厘清头绪 |
[43:31] | I don’t even know what to do. | 我都不知道该怎么办! |
[43:33] | Then if Trent and Mary Vaughn sue us on top of everything else, I– | 如果特伦特和玛丽·沃恩 还把我们告上法庭 我… |
[43:36] | Don’t you add another ounce of worry to that. | 这事你别担心 |
[43:39] | I will deal with Trent, | 特伦特要是敢拿这件事咋呼 |
[43:40] | if there’s actually anything to his hollering, which I doubt there is. | 我来搞定他 我料他不敢 |
[43:43] | Thank you. I will take one less worry. | 谢谢你 那我少了件忧心事 |
[43:46] | And then Dr. Ahmed called me | 还有 |
[43:48] | and said Kyle is gonna be coming home in a wheelchair. | 艾哈迈德医生来电话 |
[43:50] | Oh! | 说凯尔会坐轮椅回家 |
[43:51] | Because he hurt his back along with his knee. | 因为除了膝盖 他背部也受伤了 |
[43:54] | Will you need a ramp? | 家里需要设个坡道吗? |
[43:55] | Skeeter will have a crew out here in a hot minute if you do. | 如果需要 史基特分分钟 就能带人帮你搞定 |
[43:58] | Yeah. No, I’ll ask her. | 不了 我先问问她 |
[44:00] | After I talk to Principal Puckett about what I’m doing. | 然后 我把目前状况 告诉了帕克特校长 |
[44:02] | And then Ty… | 而阿泰… |
[44:03] | -Oh. Oh, stop it. Just stop me! | 好了 别让我往下说了! |
[44:06] | How are you two? I would love to hear about someone else’s life for a second. | 你们两个怎么样? 我想听听其他人的新鲜事 |
[44:10] | Well, here’s one for you. Uh, Isaac Downey | 我这里有一条 |
[44:13] | wants me to be his mother. | 艾萨克·唐尼 想让我做他妈妈 |
[44:15] | What? | -什么? -什么? |
[44:16] | Well, last night, right before, | 昨晚 就在出事之前 |
[44:18] | he was telling me that he’s adopted, and he’s looking for his birth mother, | 他告诉我 他是被收养的 正在寻找自己的亲生母亲 |
[44:22] | and he thought it might be me. | 他觉得那个人可能是我! |
[44:24] | -Why? No offense, of course. -He clearly has excellent taste. | -为什么?当然 无意冒犯 -他显然很有品味 |
[44:27] | It’s a really sweet thing. All he knows is that his birth mother is from Serenity, | 小可人!他只知道生母是宁静镇的人 |
[44:30] | so I promised him that we would help him figure out who she is. | 所以 我答应他说我们会帮他找 |
[44:34] | Of course we will. How old is he? | 当然了 他今年多大? |
[44:36] | Twenty-two. | 22岁 |
[44:38] | I’m trying to remember any failed marriages around then. | 想想看那段时间谁家婚姻亮红灯 |
[44:41] | Well, maybe it wasn’t an affair. Maybe she was just a single mom. | 也许不是外遇 也许她只是个单亲妈妈 |
[44:44] | I have been racking my brain, but I have yet to come up with a suspect. | 我一直绞尽脑汁想 可还是没找到嫌疑人 |
[44:48] | Every once in a while, this town can keep a secret. | 这镇上偶尔居然还藏得住秘密 |
[44:51] | -It doesn’t mean we can’t uncover it. | 这并不代表我们挖不出来 |
[44:53] | I really would love to help him. | 我真的很想帮他 |
[44:55] | I mean, he is such a… a good young man, you know? | 他是个特别好的孩子 |
[44:59] | And I don’t… I don’t know what I would do without him and Erik. | 没有他和埃里克 我真不知该怎么办 |
[45:02] | How did Erik know to come to the hospital? | 说到艾里克 他怎么知道要来医院? |
[45:04] | -He was with me when you called. -Oh! | -你打电话的时候他跟我在一起 -哦! |
[45:06] | Oh, stop it! | 别闹了! |
[45:08] | He brought me brownies because someone… | 某人告诉他莱恩走了 |
[45:10] | Oh. | |
[45:12] | …told him that Ryan left. | 他就给我送来了布朗尼 |
[45:14] | I mean, I have heard of wooing with chocolate… | 我听说过用巧克力求爱 |
[45:17] | …but brownies are a lovely elevation. | 布朗尼也算惬意升级了 |
[45:20] | There’s no wooing! He’s just being a good friend, that’s all. | 不是求爱!他只是关心朋友而已 |
[45:23] | Just because the two of you have man-nonsense going on, | 就因为你俩拍着拖 |
[45:26] | you needn’t put that on me. | 可别拉我一起下水 |
[45:27] | Man-nonsense? What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[45:29] | Maybe I’m talking about you and Cal, | 也许说的是你跟卡尔 |
[45:31] | and maybe I’m talking about this one and all of her men. | 要么就是这位和她那一堆男人 |
[45:34] | -Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:36] | So, Serenity’s cutest couple is back on track? | 宁静镇最萌的情侣重组了? |
[45:40] | Oh, I thought that title was currently held by you and Jeremy? | 我以为说的是你和杰里米? |
[45:43] | Oh wait, no, maybe you and Ronnie. | 等等 也许是你和朗尼 |
[45:45] | -No. No! | 不 |
[45:47] | Ronnie and me is a practical thing. | 朗尼和我只是现实安排 |
[45:51] | Jeremy and me is probably an impractical thing. | 杰里米跟我可能不太现实 |
[45:56] | I don’t know. I… I gotta figure it all out, | 难说 |
[45:59] | but… I don’t know, | 到时会理清的 我也不知道 |
[46:01] | it kinda has been nice to have Ronnie to, | 有朗尼在倒也挺好的 |
[46:07] | you know, help Annie with… | 帮安妮… |
[46:09] | How is Annie? She sure has had a front-row seat to all this. | 安妮怎么样了? 她肯定也经历了不少打击 |
[46:12] | Hasn’t she though. | 可不是嘛 |
[46:16] | Dana Sue? | 达娜·苏? |
[46:17] | Can we not talk about this tonight, please? | 我们今晚能不能不说这个? |
[46:21] | Well, it kinda seems like we have to. | 看样子好像不说不行 |
[46:24] | No. No, because it’s all I have been thinking about. | 不行 因为我最近满脑子都是这件事 |
[46:30] | See, all I can picture when I close my eyes, to so much as blink, | 知道吗 我一闭上眼睛 哪怕就是眨眼 |
[46:34] | is that my kid could have been in that car. | 想到的就是 我女儿本可能在那辆车里 |
[46:38] | -But how can I say that when you– -You just say it. | -可这话我怎么说得出 你都… -你说就是了 |
[46:42] | Lord knows I don’t wanna take away from anything | 天知道 |
[46:44] | that you are going through right now, but I just… | 对你现在所经历的一切 |
[46:47] | She is all I have. | 我无话可说 只是…她是我的一切 |
[46:49] | That is it. | 就是这样 |
[46:50] | And she has been through so much, | 她承受了很多 |
[46:53] | and she’s always been there for those boys. | 她对那几个小子 从来都不离不弃 |
[46:55] | So why is it always the loyal one, the faithful friend, | 为什么总是最忠实的朋友 |
[46:59] | who’s supposed to absorb every twist and kick that life delivers | 要承受生活中的一切曲折与打击? |
[47:03] | and still come up smiling when she deserves some attention? | 明明自己也需要关心 却还要笑脸迎人? |
[47:06] | And she deserves some concern | 应该有人关心关心她 |
[47:10] | because being the strong one is exhausting! | 坚强总是很辛苦! |
[47:13] | -Dana Sue– -No. No one gets that! | -达娜·苏… -这点没人理解! |
[47:15] | Dana Sue, we need to talk this out. | 达娜·苏 我们得好好谈谈 |
[47:17] | It’s been a rough couple of days, just– | 这几天谁都不好过 只是… |
[47:19] | I think I’m gonna go home and, uh… and be with my daughter. | 我还是回家陪女儿吧 |
[47:22] | Dana Sue. | 达娜·苏 |
[47:24] | It’s… | 这… |
[47:31] | Well, that caught me napping. | 这我倒没想到 |
[47:32] | When was the last time one of us walked out on a margarita night? | “玛格丽塔之夜”啥时候有人气跑过? |
[47:35] | -It’s been quite a while. -Should I go after her? | -很久以前了 -要不我去追她? |
[47:37] | I don’t think so. | 最好不要 |
[47:41] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[47:43] | it’s not like Kyle would ever hurt anyone. | 凯尔又不是想伤害谁 |
[47:47] | He’d never deliberately hurt anyone. I would never hurt anyone. | 他并非有意想害任何人 我谁也不想伤害 |
[47:49] | -I’m just trying to hold it together– -You take a breath and take a sip. | -我只是想理智处理… -先喘口气 |
[47:53] | -Take a sip with me. -No, no, I’m… | 喝口酒 -陪我一起喝 |
[47:56] | Goodness, I’m all right. | -不了…天哪 我就算了 |
[47:58] | Are you saying I’m wrong? | -你是说我错了吗? |
[47:59] | No, no. | -不… |
[48:08] | I’m saying that I’m pregnant. | 我说我怀孕了 |