时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Whoo! | |
[01:25] | Bulldogs! | 加油 牛头犬队! |
[01:28] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[01:29] | We love you guys! | 真棒 |
[01:34] | Good going, Bulldogs! All the way, boys! | 牛头犬队! |
[01:46] | -Thank you, Serenity! -Yeah! | -谢谢宁静镇的大家! -耶! |
[01:48] | You guys should be so proud of your sons, | 你们应该为自己的儿子、兄弟、邻居 |
[01:50] | brothers, your neighbors. | 感到骄傲 |
[01:52] | These young men had an excellent performance at State. | 这些年轻人在锦标赛上的表现 十分优异 |
[01:55] | First time in ten years we made it this far! | 十年来 我们首次取得这样的成绩! |
[02:00] | The Bulldogs are a team filled with strong hearts, | 牛头犬队是一支 |
[02:02] | determination, and talent. | 充满了坚定意志、决心和天赋的球队 |
[02:04] | Coach Maddox, from your added vantage point | 马多克斯教练 以你身为 |
[02:06] | of a former Major League player, | 前职业棒球大联盟球员的远见卓识 |
[02:08] | why were you unable to take the team all the way? | 你为什么没能带领球队一举夺冠呢? |
[02:11] | You can have a lot of talent and play your heart out, | 就算你天赋异禀 竭心尽力去比赛 |
[02:13] | but sometimes it just doesn’t go your way. | 有时候结局就是会难遂人愿 |
[02:17] | Do we wish we’d come in first instead of fourth? | 我们渴望夺冠而不是拿第四名吗? |
[02:19] | Sure, but, I mean, this is State. | 当然 但是 这是锦标赛啊 |
[02:21] | Our team couldn’t have asked for better leadership | 我们再也不可能找到 |
[02:23] | than we got from Coach Cal and Coach Harlan all season. | 比卡尔教练和哈伦教练更好的领队了 |
[02:26] | And Captain Ty here was amazing too, every moment of every game. | 阿泰队长也非常了不起 每场比赛的每一分钟都表现超好 |
[02:30] | And we are nothing but proud of all of y’all. | 我们为你们所有人感到骄傲 |
[02:33] | So, folks, take these boys home and celebrate ’em! | 所以各位 |
[02:35] | -Thanks for everything. | 快带小伙子们 |
[02:38] | Whoo! | 回家庆祝吧! |
[02:41] | Yes! | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | -Yeah, Bulldogs! -Proud of you, dude! | -真棒 牛头犬队! -为你骄傲 兄弟! (头号教练) |
[02:54] | Cal, take it down a notch. | 卡尔 冷静点 |
[02:56] | No. Those kids played their hearts out, and I failed them! | 不 这些孩子已经拼尽了全力 是我辜负了他们! |
[03:06] | Maddie, Ty, um… | 麦迪 阿泰… |
[03:08] | You’re busy. | 你在忙 |
[03:09] | It’s okay. We’ll… we’ll talk later. | 没关系 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 我们之后再谈吧 走吧 |
[03:14] | Good work, Ty. Thank you. | 做得好 阿泰 谢谢你 |
[03:16] | Thanks, Coach. | 谢谢教练 |
[03:28] | Are you a good guy or a bad guy? | 你是好人还是坏人? |
[03:31] | -He’s a pirate, Nana. -No, I’m a gold hoarder. | -他是个海盗 姥姥 -不 我是个囤金者 |
[03:34] | We’re treasure hunters. Our founder died gathering gold from the ocean floor. | 我们是寻宝猎人 我们的创始人 是在海底打捞黄金时去世的 |
[03:38] | A hero of your own story. | 你的生活你做主 |
[03:40] | Why can’t we play together, Kyle? | 我们为什么不能一起玩呢 凯尔? |
[03:42] | Because you don’t like playing Gold Hoarder, | 因为你不喜欢玩《囤金者》 |
[03:44] | -and I wanna play Gold Hoarder. | 而我想玩《囤金者》 |
[03:46] | Oh! Welcome home, oh mighty warrior! | 欢迎回家 英勇的战士! |
[03:49] | You’re back! Mom said you didn’t win, | 你回来了!妈妈说你们没能赢 |
[03:51] | but I bet you would have won if you could throw. | 但我敢肯定如果由你来扔球 你们肯定能赢 |
[03:54] | Pitch. | 投球 |
[03:55] | -I am so proud of you. -Thanks, Nana. | -我真为你骄傲 -谢谢姥姥 |
[03:59] | -Yeah! -Mom and I picked up Chinese food. | -是咯! -妈妈和我带了中餐回来 |
[04:01] | -She’s in the kitchen. -Let’s go help her. | -她在厨房 -我们去帮帮她吧 |
[04:08] | -Did you get egg rolls? -Of course. | -你买春卷了吗? -当然 |
[04:10] | Losing sucks. | 输球很不爽哦 |
[04:11] | Yes. Yes, it does. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:12] | -Wanna beat up some skeletons? -Haven’t you beat up enough? | -想来暴揍几个骷髅人吗? -你还没打够? |
[04:15] | Oh, I see. Just in case I wasn’t feeling bad enough about what happened, | 哦 我知道了 你是怕我对发生的事还不够难过 |
[04:19] | you’re gonna blame your gang of Neanderthals losing State on me too? | 所以你们这帮尼安德特人输了锦标 也要赖在我头上? |
[04:22] | None of us would be here if you hadn’t lost your mind! | 要不是你发疯 我们也不会沦落至此! |
[04:25] | Great. Great, so now I’m crazy too! | 好极了 现在我还疯了呢! |
[04:26] | All right. When are we gonna talk about how your huge ego started everything? | 我们什么时候才能谈谈 你的自负是怎么导致了这一切的? |
[04:30] | You’re the one who had to take on Jackson both times. | 两次跟杰克森打架的人都是你 |
[04:32] | I was protecting you! | 我那是在保护你! |
[04:33] | No, I was protecting you! | 不 是我在保护你! |
[04:34] | Great job. | 那你真棒 |
[04:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:51] | Uh, you got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:01] | Yesterday, at school… | 昨天 在学校… |
[05:05] | I’m sorry you saw me like that. | 抱歉让你看到我那个样子 |
[05:10] | Uh… | |
[05:11] | I’ve experienced firsthand | 我亲身体验过 |
[05:15] | what anger can do to a relationship. | 愤怒会对一段感情造成怎样的影响 |
[05:19] | I will not go there again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[05:20] | You don’t have to. | 你不必再次经历 |
[05:23] | I have a temper, | 我是脾气不太好 |
[05:26] | but I work at it, hard. | 但我很努力地在克服了 |
[05:30] | Once in a while, when I fail, | 有时候 我会控制不好 |
[05:33] | when I… …let someone down who matters to me, | 当我让自己在意的人失望时 |
[05:38] | it can still get away from me. | 还是会控制不住脾气 |
[05:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:44] | Believe me, I have breathed fire with the best of ’em. | 相信我 我和大家一样 也有火冒三丈的时候 |
[05:48] | But it… it’s not just me that I’m thinking of. | 但是我考虑的不光是我自己 |
[05:52] | Yeah, Ty has shouldered his fair share of disappointment and then some. | 阿泰承受了相当一部分失望 甚至更多 |
[05:56] | I owe him an apology also, but I had to talk to you first. | 我也欠他一个道歉 但我必须先跟你谈谈 |
[06:03] | When I couldn’t play anymore… | 当我不能再打球时… |
[06:09] | I knew I had to find constructive ways to express what was inside, | 我知道自己必须找一些有益的方式 宣泄自己 |
[06:15] | or the anger would eat me alive. | 否则愤怒就会把我吞噬 |
[06:20] | It’s been working. | 方法很有效 |
[06:21] | I just | 我只是 |
[06:24] | lost my footing. | 一时失控 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:31] | Don’t shut me out. | 不要把我拒之门外 |
[06:34] | Don’t shut down on me. Just– | 不要什么都不跟我说 只要… |
[06:36] | I’ll stay on it. | 我会继续努力的 |
[06:38] | Would it be okay if I came by and talked to Ty? | 我可以去你家和阿泰聊聊吗? |
[06:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:42] | But not tonight. I, um… | 但今晚不行 |
[06:44] | I have to attend some mysterious public hearing. | 我得去参加一个神秘的公听会 |
[06:54] | I told Neville we’d narrow down the candidates to the top three. | 我告诉纳威 我们把候选人数 削减到了排名前三的人 |
[06:58] | I just wanna say, um, | 我只想说 |
[07:00] | I think finding someone with a compatible philosophy | 我认为找一个具有兼容理念的人 |
[07:03] | is an important aspect of choosing an agribusiness manager. | 是挑选农企经理的重要考量因素 |
[07:07] | Well, I wasn’t clear on his philosophy, | 好吧 我对他的理念不是太清楚 |
[07:10] | but the guy from Virginia Tech, | 但是这位弗吉尼亚理工大毕业的人 |
[07:13] | he didn’t have much of a plan to increase output on the produce | 他对我最关心的提高农产品产量 尤其是深秋的产量这个问题 |
[07:16] | that I need most, especially in late fall. | 并没有太多的计划 |
[07:18] | Well, he did… he did know his numbers, though, don’t you think? | 但是他确实对数据很精通 你不觉得吗? |
[07:23] | Take a look at Marybeth. She seemed collaborative. | 看一下玛丽贝思吧 |
[07:25] | And her thoughts on crop rotation are wonderfully progressive. | 看起来很有合作精神 她在作物轮作方面的想法也非常先进 |
[07:28] | Soybeans? | 大豆? |
[07:29] | Name me one traditional Southern dish that I can make with soybeans. | 你告诉我一道 我能用大豆来做的南方传统菜式 |
[07:33] | I had southern-fried soy curls once. | 我吃过一次南方煎大豆卷 |
[07:35] | -Ew! -Delicious! | 超好吃! |
[07:36] | You could expand the vegan offerings on your menu. | 你可以在你的菜单上增加素食供应 |
[07:39] | You two discuss. Excuse me. | 你们俩讨论吧 我失陪了 |
[07:40] | Ew. Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[07:42] | You should know that I like to be swept off my feet. | 你应该知道 我喜欢被人惊艳的感觉 |
[07:47] | So I would like to see other candidates. | 所以我想看看别的候选人 |
[07:50] | If you’re gonna be this tough to please, I can only think of one way forward. | 如果你这么难取悦 那我只能想到一个方法了 |
[07:54] | We need to have dinner Thursday night to go over everything in detail. | 我们周四晚上得一起吃饭 详细讨论所有细节 |
[08:00] | Sign me up. | 算上我 |
[08:02] | Who sends out a public hearing notice with so little notice? | 谁会给人这么临时地寄公听会的 会前说明啊? |
[08:09] | “Serenity Town Council…” Hmm. | “宁静镇委员会 |
[08:11] | “…invites stakeholders to discuss infrastructure and renewal proposals.” | 诚邀利益相关者共同商讨 基础建设及改建提案” |
[08:17] | Well, that doesn’t sound too terribly descriptive. | 好吧 听起来也不是太可怕 |
[08:19] | They could be building bomb shelters under Wharton’s for all I can decipher. | 据我了解 可能是要在沃顿餐厅下面 建防空洞 |
[08:23] | I’ll attend for you and find out what it’s actually about. | 我替你去弄清楚究竟是什么事情 |
[08:25] | No, you have been working overtime. | 不 你一直都在加班 |
[08:27] | I will go, and I will see if it’s anything that will affect us. | 我会去的 我去看看 有没有什么会影响到我们的事情 |
[08:29] | If you’re going there, is there anything I can do here | 如果你去开会的话 那这里或者别的什么地方 |
[08:33] | or anywhere else to help you? | 还有我能帮上忙的事吗? |
[08:37] | You seem a bit buried, boss. | 你似乎有些日不暇给了 老板 |
[08:39] | And excuse me for saying so, it’s not your best look. | 原谅我这么说 你看起来气色不太好 |
[08:42] | I thought all the stress would bring out the color in my cheeks. | 我以为压力会让我的脸颊更加红润呢 |
[08:45] | Well, call me old-fashioned, | 好吧 就当我老套吧 |
[08:47] | but how about we remove some of that stress and go back to blush? | 但是不如我们消减一些压力 用化妆品来达到同样的效果吧? |
[08:50] | Talking to you is a great first step. | 和你聊天已经是个很好的开始了 |
[08:55] | I need a therapist. | 我需要找个咨询师 |
[08:56] | Hold on, I didn’t mean to suggest– | 慢着 我不是想建议你… |
[08:59] | Not for me. | 不是给我找 |
[09:00] | For Kyle. | 是为了凯尔 |
[09:02] | He won’t talk to me, so he has to talk to a professional. | 他不肯跟我说 所以他必须跟专业人士聊聊 |
[09:05] | -Yeah. -I just… | -对 -我只是… |
[09:07] | I don’t know. It seems like bad manners going around asking for recommendations. | 我不知道 在镇上到处找人 推荐治疗师 似乎不太礼貌 |
[09:11] | “Hello, lovely day. Do you go to therapy? Do you like your therapist?” | “你好 天气真好 你做心理治疗吗? 你喜欢你的心理治疗师吗?” |
[09:15] | -I love my therapist. -See, I didn’t mean to pry. | -我很喜欢我的治疗师 -那个 我无意要刺探… |
[09:17] | Not one I have appointments with. | 不是我预约去看诊的那个 |
[09:20] | The one I’m married to. | 是和我结婚的那个 |
[09:22] | Ashley. Oh, of course! | 阿什利 就是啊! |
[09:24] | Wait, does he see teenagers? Would he see Kyle? | 等等 他看青少年吗? 他愿意给凯尔看看吗? |
[09:27] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[09:30] | Hey, Ash. | 嘿 阿什 |
[09:32] | I know we were supposed to have lunch today, | 我知道我们今天本来要一起吃午饭的 |
[09:35] | but how about we reschedule? | 但是我们重新安排一下怎么样? |
[09:47] | Helen, good to see you here– Helen, what’s wrong? | 海伦 真高兴在这儿见到你… 海伦 你怎么了? |
[09:51] | Want me to get Dana Sue? | 要我去叫达娜·苏吗? |
[09:55] | Take me to the hospital, please. | 麻烦送我去医院 |
[09:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:59] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[10:21] | Okra! | 秋葵! |
[10:22] | Mmm. | |
[10:24] | Yes, yes, yes! | 真棒! |
[10:25] | And cucumbers. I hope there’s parsley in here too, you know? | 还有黄瓜 希望里面还有欧芹 |
[10:29] | -My parsley… -Mm-hmm. | 我的欧芹 |
[10:31] | …and cucumber salad | 黄瓜沙拉 |
[10:33] | with white wine vinaigrette, | 配白葡萄酒醋 |
[10:36] | you know, is a top request all summer. | 要知道 |
[10:39] | -Would I deny you anything you need? | 这是夏天最受欢迎的菜了 我能够拒绝你的任何要求吗? |
[10:49] | You know, if you keep being this much fun to work with, | 要是和你共事一直都这么有趣的话 |
[10:52] | I think we’ll be able to figure out everything. | 我觉得所有问题都能迎刃而解了 |
[10:56] | Hey! Hate to interrupt whatever business is happening here, | 嘿!不管二位在做什么 |
[11:01] | but… I think we met. | 我真不愿打扰你们的雅兴 我想我们见过了 |
[11:04] | -Ronnie Sullivan. Annie’s Dad. | 朗尼·沙利文 安妮的爸爸 |
[11:07] | I remember. Uh, Jeremy Reynolds. | 我记得 杰里米·雷诺兹 |
[11:09] | Guy with the plums. | 李子男 |
[11:10] | Jeremy is running Benji Hayes’ co-op. We’re getting back into business with him. | 杰里米经营着本吉·海耶斯合作社 我们要重新开始跟他合作了 |
[11:15] | Oh, that’s great news. Congratulations, man. | 这是好消息 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[11:18] | And, as I’m sure you already know, | 另外我确信你已经知道了 |
[11:20] | you couldn’t be going into business with a smarter woman. | 你不可能找到 比这位更聪明的女士一起做生意了 |
[11:24] | Or a busier one. | 或者比她更忙的人 |
[11:26] | So, busy lady, am I next on the agenda? | 那么 大忙人 下个议程轮到我了吗? |
[11:29] | Why don’t you wait out at the bar? | 不如你去外面酒吧等等? |
[11:32] | I’mma go wait at the bar. | 那我就去酒吧那边等着吧 |
[11:39] | -I’m sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[11:41] | Timing is not his strong suit. So… | 掌握时间不是他的强项 所以… |
[11:44] | Did I misunderstand where things stand with the two of you? | 我对你们俩的关系 是不是有什么误解呢? |
[11:49] | No, it is over. | 不 我们结束了 |
[11:52] | Does he know that? | 他知道吗? (欧内斯特·海明威 太阳照常升起) |
[12:16] | Must you hang out in my room? | 你一定要在我房间玩吗? |
[12:18] | It’s not your room. | 这个不是你的房间 |
[12:20] | Trust me, I’d rather be celebrating the start of my summer vacation | 相信我 我更愿意去打棒球 或者做任何其他事 |
[12:23] | by playing baseball or doing pretty much anything else in the world | 来庆祝暑假的开始 |
[12:26] | than sitting here with you. | 而不是和你一起坐在这儿 |
[12:27] | Imagine how excited I am to listen to you mourn baseball all summer. | 想象一下我整个暑假都要 听你为棒球哀悼 我内心有多激动 |
[12:32] | Hey, here’s a thought. Um, go take a walk! Because, you know, you can. | 嘿 我有个想法 出去散散步吧! 因为 毕竟你能走路 |
[12:36] | I wanna sign your cast again, Ty. In a different color. | 我还想在你的石膏上签名呢 阿泰 |
[12:39] | And I’m gonna do a whole mural on Kyle’s, | 换一个颜色 我要在凯尔的石膏上画满画 |
[12:41] | starting with a Parasaurolophus tilted up to reach a really high branch. | 先从一只沿着很高的树枝 向上爬的副栉龙开始 |
[12:45] | Doesn’t anyone care what I want? | 难道就没人在意我想要什么吗? |
[12:47] | Could you stop with all the attitude? | 你态度能别这么恶劣吗? |
[12:49] | I don’t know, Ty. Can I? | 我不知道 阿泰 我行吗? |
[12:51] | Maybe I’m crazy. | 也许我是疯了 |
[12:53] | Apparently, Mom thinks I’m crazy. Does everybody think I’m crazy? | 很显然 妈妈就觉得我疯了 是不是大家都觉得我疯了? |
[12:56] | I don’t, Kyle. | 我没有 凯尔 |
[12:58] | You’re just grumpy. | 你只是脾气暴躁 |
[13:00] | -How about purple? -That’s fine, Katie. | -紫色怎么样? -行 挺好的 凯蒂 |
[13:03] | Just your name. No flowers or hearts. | 只能写你的名字 不能画花或爱心 |
[13:07] | Mom’s worried about you, and, honestly, I get why. | 凯尔 妈妈很担心你 |
[13:09] | Guess that’s why Dr. Ashley’s coming to see me. | 我能理解她 看来这就是阿什利医生 要来看我的原因了 |
[13:12] | Trotter’s husband Dr. Ashley? | 特洛特的老公阿什利医生? |
[13:14] | Dr. “I’m a therapist” Ashley? | 阿什利“我是治疗师”医生? |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:20] | Like he could fix me. | 好像他能治好我似的 |
[13:22] | Kyle, what color for you? | 凯尔 你想要什么颜色? |
[13:25] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗? |
[13:28] | Hey, Katie, let’s go sign my cast in your room, okay? | 凯蒂 我们去你房间签名 好吗? |
[13:30] | Let’s give Jimmy Stewart his space. | 我们给吉米·斯图尔特一点空间 |
[13:32] | -Who? -Come on. | -谁? -走吧 |
[13:37] | -Sure you wanna go with purple? -Yes. | -你确定要选紫色吗? -是的 |
[13:40] | Hey, I’m… I’m sorry, but, you know, you asked me to come by, so– | 嘿 真抱歉 但是 是你让我过来的 所以… |
[13:44] | I have news. | 我有新消息 |
[13:45] | Farmer? | 农夫? |
[13:47] | I no longer need your help with the restaurant. | 餐厅已经不再需要你的帮助了 |
[13:49] | I have a new investor. | 我有了一个新投资人 |
[13:52] | Farmer? | 农夫? |
[13:53] | Cal Maddox. | 卡尔·马多克斯 |
[13:55] | What, the shortstop? | 啥 那个游击手? |
[13:57] | Oh, okay. Um, no, I… I mean, I get it. | 好吧…不 我能理解 |
[14:00] | A… a Major League Baseball player’s in a better position | 一个美国职棒大联盟的球员 要比我更合适 |
[14:04] | to help you with Sullivan’s, but I hope you know I was | 帮你经营沙利文餐厅 但我希望你知道 我曾经 |
[14:08] | and am ready to do whatever it takes. | 现在依然 准备好了不惜代价地帮你 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I appreciate it. | 是的 我非常感激 |
[14:17] | Well, guess we’re still partners where it counts. | 我猜在最重要的事情上 我们还是搭档吧 |
[14:21] | -Excuse me? -Raising our daughter? | -不好意思? -抚养我们的女儿? |
[14:24] | Yeah, true enough. | 对 没错 |
[14:26] | Annie sure is happy to have you here. | 你在这里 安妮无疑会很高兴 |
[14:29] | Not as happy as I am. | 不会像我这么高兴 |
[14:30] | So, hey, how about we honor that great tradition | 那么 不如我们像以前那样 |
[14:33] | of opening day at Serenity Summer Market, huh? | 去宁静镇夏日集市庆祝夏天的开始? |
[14:36] | Huh? You know? | |
[14:38] | Three of us together, like the old days. | 我们三个一起 |
[14:41] | What? | 就像以前一样 干嘛? |
[14:43] | Do you remember that summer that Annie was… …seven, | 你还记得安妮七岁那年的夏天 |
[14:47] | and she got sick on the way home because we let her have… | 她在回家的路上生病了 因为我们让她吃了 |
[14:50] | …cotton candy for breakfast? | -…棉花糖当早餐吗? -棉花糖当早餐! |
[14:53] | Not our finest parenting. | 不是我们最好的育儿方式 |
[14:55] | Well, I’m, uh, sure she forgives us. | 我相信她会原谅我们的 |
[14:58] | -Yeah. -I also bet she’d like to go. | -是啊 -我也确信她会很想去的 |
[15:01] | -Promise I’ll be the disciplinarian. -No. | -我保证我会坚持原则 -不可能 |
[15:04] | -Just this once. -Uh-huh, really? | -就这一次 -是吗? |
[15:06] | Yeah, and I will tell her | 是的 我会跟她说 |
[15:08] | that she has to have something sensible for breakfast, like | 她早餐必须吃一些合理的东西 例如 |
[15:12] | funnel cake. | 漏斗蛋糕 |
[15:15] | Kyle? Ashley’s here. | 凯尔?阿什利来了 |
[15:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[15:21] | -Good to see you, Kyle. -Sir. | -很高兴见到你 凯尔 -先生 |
[15:24] | Can I get you anything? Water, coffee? | 你要喝点什么吗?水 咖啡? |
[15:27] | -No, I think we’ll be fine. -Okay. | -不了 我想我们不用了 -好的 |
[15:29] | Enjoy your 50 minutes off. | 好好享受你50分钟的休息时间吧 |
[15:31] | Right, of course. Of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[15:34] | Okay, well, you two enjoy your appointment | 好吧 那你们两位好好约会 |
[15:36] | or your talk, | 或者聊天 |
[15:39] | visit, whatever. | 家访 |
[15:40] | -I will just, um… | 随便什么吧 我会… |
[15:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:47] | Honey, Nana’s in the backyard with Katie. If you need anything, holler, okay? | 亲爱的 姥姥和凯蒂在后院 如果你有什么需要 就大声叫 好吗? |
[15:51] | -It was good to see you. -Good seeing you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:58] | Sorry about your leg. | 我对你的腿深感遗憾 |
[16:01] | How’s it coming along? | 现在怎么样了? |
[16:05] | -If I tell you I’m fine, what happens? -What would you like to have happen? | -如果我跟你说我很好 |
[16:20] | Don’t rush. | 那会怎么样? -你希望会怎么样呢? |
[16:45] | I took the liberty of calling them. | 我冒昧地打了电话给她们 |
[16:47] | It’s not a time to be alone. | 你现在不能一个人待着 |
[16:52] | -Here. | 来吧 |
[16:57] | We’re here. | 我们都在 |
[16:58] | -I lost the baby. I lost my baby. -I know. | -孩子没了 我的孩子没了 -我知道 |
[17:02] | I lost my baby! | 我的孩子没了! |
[17:41] | -Whoo! | |
[17:47] | Hey, Coach. | 嘿 教练 |
[17:48] | Thought I’d come by early and help you set up. | 我想着要早点过来帮你做准备 |
[17:50] | Well, while I admire your commitment, | 我很欣赏你的热忱 |
[17:53] | what are you doing here, man? This week’s batting, and you… | 但你来这里做什么? 这周是击球训练 而你… |
[17:58] | What am I supposed to do if I don’t have baseball camp? | 我要是不来棒球营 那还能做什么呢? |
[18:02] | Hey, you gotta be patient, Ty. | 你必须要有耐心 阿泰 |
[18:06] | How about this? The next few weeks, work on your core and flexibility. | 这样如何?接下来的几个星期 你努力练习你的核心力量和柔韧性 |
[18:09] | After we get the all clear from Dr. Ahmed, we’ll move to the next phase of training. | 等征得艾哈迈德医生的同意后 我们再继续下一阶段的训练 |
[18:16] | Now go! Dude, it’s summer, relax. | 去吧!小子 现在是夏天诶 放轻松 |
[18:19] | Go have fun with your friends. Hang with your girlfriend. | 和你的朋友出去开心一下 多陪陪女朋友 |
[18:21] | Yeah, ’cause I’m such a fun boyfriend right now. | 是啊 毕竟现在 我是个如此风趣的男朋友 |
[18:27] | Okay, what’s really going on? | 好吧 到底怎么回事? |
[18:34] | -It’s my fault I got hurt. -No. | -我受伤是我自己的错 -不是 |
[18:36] | -So it’s my fault we lost State. -Absolute no. | -所以我们输了竞标赛也是我的错 -绝对不是 |
[18:38] | That is my blame you’re talking about. You’re the captain, but I’m the coach. | 你说的这些责任在我 你是队长 但我是教练诶 |
[18:42] | Yeah, you’re a great coach. | 你是个很棒的教练 |
[18:43] | I appreciate that, but listen to me. | 我很感激 但是听我说 |
[18:46] | A win is not just one player, and neither is a loss. | 输赢并不是某一个球员能决定的 |
[18:50] | I mean, would I have loved to have you on the mound? Absolutely. | 我是说 我希望投球的人是你吗?当然 |
[18:55] | But you stepped up as a leader, and that… that’s what counts. | 但是你以领队的身份挺身而出 这才是最重要的 |
[19:03] | Mental rehab is also important. | 精神康复也是非常重要的 |
[19:06] | You gotta learn to process things the right way. | 你得学会用正确的方式处理问题 |
[19:08] | You saw that I didn’t handle the loss of State well. | 你也看到了 我对锦标赛的失利处理得不太好 |
[19:14] | So maybe the two of us can help each other get through. | 所以我们两个也许可以 互相帮助 共度时艰 |
[19:18] | You know, talk things out before they get too deep. | 在事情变得过于严重前把它说出来 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:26] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[19:28] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[19:33] | -Not staying? -Uh, no. | -不留会儿? -不了 |
[19:37] | Not answering any text messages either. | 也不回任何信息 |
[19:40] | Just don’t have much to say. | 只是没什么好说的 |
[19:41] | I get that, but the occasional meme as proof of life, dude, | 我明白 但是偶尔也要冒个泡 证明你还活着 老兄 |
[19:46] | that’s all I’m asking. | 我只有这点要求 |
[19:49] | -Yeah. -You good, Ty? | -好 -你还好吧 阿泰? |
[19:54] | Yeah, gonna be. | 嗯 会好的 |
[19:57] | All right, see you. | 好了 回见 |
[20:04] | That is the smell of a well-run kitchen! | 这是井然有序的厨房的味道啊! |
[20:07] | Thank you, Erik. Thank all y’all | 谢谢你 埃里克…谢谢各位 |
[20:10] | for keeping things humming while I tended to some personal business. | 在我去处理个人事务的时候 让厨房保持着有序运作 |
[20:13] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你们 |
[20:15] | Here’s the order, Chef. | 这是你点的餐 主厨 |
[20:16] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Now, I added a spinach quiche. For the iron. | 我加了一份菠菜咸派 补点铁 |
[20:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:23] | Erik, can I… | 埃里克 |
[20:31] | Um… | 能不能… |
[20:33] | How’s Helen coming along? | 海伦怎么样了? |
[20:35] | Uh, she is quiet. | 她很安静 |
[20:38] | Which, you know, is to be expected. | 这也是意料之中的事 |
[20:41] | Uh, but we all owe you a… a debt of thanks. | 但是我们都欠你一句谢谢 |
[20:45] | Not at all. Glad to be of help. | 完全不需要 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Is something going on with you two that I should know about? | 行 你们俩是不是有什么事 是我应该知道的? |
[20:51] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[20:52] | I… I mean, I’m just saying that, | 我只是说 |
[20:55] | you know, you’d expect her to… to call in a close friend | 遇到这种情况 |
[20:59] | in a situation like this. | 她应该会 给一个亲近的朋友打电话 |
[21:01] | Well, I’m just a friend who was, you know, close at the moment. | 我只是一个当时刚好在附近的朋友 |
[21:07] | Now, it’s gonna get cold if we stand here jawing too much longer. | 如果我们聊太久的话 菜就要冷了 |
[21:10] | Yes. | 的确 |
[21:15] | Are you here for dinner? | 你是来吃晚饭的吗? |
[21:17] | In appreciation for all the great photos you’ve taken for the team all season, | 为了感谢你在整个赛季中 为球队拍摄的所有精彩照片 |
[21:21] | it is my pleasure to present you with this humble offering | 我很高兴为你献上 由全体牛头犬队队员准备的 |
[21:24] | from all the Bulldogs. | 这份薄礼 |
[21:34] | -Uh… Yeah. -Oh. | (沙利文) |
[21:38] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[21:39] | You’re welcome. | -不客气 |
[21:46] | Let this hearing come to order. | 公听会现在正式开始 |
[21:48] | Thank you all for coming. Happy to see such a full turnout. | 感谢大家的出席 很高兴能看到这么多人 |
[21:51] | Serenity is always evolving, and let me just say, | 宁静镇一直在不断发展 我想说 |
[21:54] | it is my pleasure and my honor to serve such an expansive community. | 能为一个如此庞大的社区服务 我深感荣幸 |
[21:58] | Isn’t it a little early to launch his reelection campaign? | 现在就开始连任竞选会不会太早了? |
[22:02] | …in the awkward position of uneven growth. | …处于增长不平衡的尴尬境地 |
[22:04] | Certain, shall we say, specialty businesses | 诚然 我们可以说 特种企业造成了一些基础设施问题 |
[22:07] | are creating infrastructure issues | 而本镇的财政收入 |
[22:10] | at a point where our town revenue cannot take on that burden unaided. | 无法独自承担起这种负担 |
[22:14] | I’d like to begin by recognizing Petey Martin from Building and Safety. | 我想先为大家介绍一下 来自建筑与安全公司的皮蒂·马丁 |
[22:19] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[22:20] | We’ve received numerous complaints about new boutique businesses | 我们陆续收到了非常多 针对精品店的投诉 |
[22:25] | who are more concerned with image than impact. | 它们只注重形象 而不在意自身影响 |
[22:29] | They’re causing problems with parking and traffic. | 它们造成了停车和交通方面的问题 |
[22:32] | We’ve been forced to implement parking restrictions | 我们一直被迫在执行停车限制 |
[22:35] | until these businesses are able to address | 除非相关商家能够设法解决 |
[22:38] | the problems they’re causing their neighbors. | 它们在社区中造成的一系列问题 |
[22:40] | You too? | 你也是? |
[22:41] | I could come wallpaper your foyer | 我那辆车在过去两周内收到的 |
[22:43] | with all the parking tickets my work trucks have gotten | 停车罚单 都能当墙纸把你的大厅 |
[22:45] | these past two weeks. | 全部贴满了 |
[22:47] | -He’s not done, Maddie, Skeeter. | 他还没说完 麦迪 史基特 |
[22:50] | We’ll wait, Trent. | 我们等着 特伦特 |
[22:52] | Petey. | 皮蒂 |
[22:56] | Increased traffic in residential areas | 居民区不断增加的车流量 |
[22:59] | has gotten to the point where residents are often unable to park | 已开始导致当地住户无法把他们的车 |
[23:02] | in front of their own homes. | 停在自家门前了 |
[23:04] | We propose that to alleviate the hardship, | 为了缓和这种困境 我们提议 |
[23:07] | business owners have 21 days to submit a plan to mitigate the parking problem, | 店主们在21天之内 递交一份关于解决停车问题的计划书 |
[23:12] | or council will be compelled to take action. | 否则 委员会将被迫采取行动 |
[23:16] | Is there anyone present who wishes to address the council? | 现场是否有人想要发言? |
[23:24] | Chair recognizes Maddie Townsend. | 主席邀请麦迪·汤森发言 |
[23:26] | As you know quite well, Mr. Mayor, | 如您所熟知的那样 市长先生 |
[23:29] | I’m here responding as an owner of one of these specialty boutique businesses. | 我是以一位特种精品店老板的身份 在此做出回应的 |
[23:36] | Our clients have already gotten numerous parking tickets | 我们的客户已经收到了 非常多毫无理由的 |
[23:40] | with no explanation. | 停车罚单 |
[23:42] | Why were we not contacted before this plan was set in motion | 为什么这项举措开始实施前 没有跟我们先沟通一下 |
[23:45] | so we could propose a solution? | 好让我们提出一个解决方案呢? |
[23:47] | Mrs. Townsend, how could we expect you to present a solution | 汤森女士 在我们还没弄清楚问题在哪儿时 |
[23:51] | before we’ve even explained the problem? | 又怎么能指望你们提出解决方案呢? |
[23:54] | Peggy Martin. | 佩吉·马丁 |
[23:56] | As a resident in the area adjacent to the Corner Spa, | 作为一个住在街角水疗所附近的居民 |
[24:00] | I’d like to propose that instituting time limits for parking | 我想提议在比较窄的街道上 |
[24:04] | on the smaller side streets would also discourage spa patrons | 设立停车时间限制 这样也能阻止水疗所的顾客们 |
[24:08] | from parking in front of our houses all day long. | 把车在我们家门前一停就是一整天 |
[24:11] | Mrs. Townsend, would you like to respond to that suggestion? | 汤森女士 |
[24:16] | Bless your hearts. | 你对此有没有什么回应? 真心保佑你 |
[24:18] | I will respond, within 21 days. | 我会在21天之内做出回应的 |
[24:24] | Chair would like to recognize Skeeter Ramsey. | 主席邀请史基特·拉姆齐发言 |
[24:33] | I’m not much happier than Maddie is, Mr. Mayor. | 我并不比麦迪更开心 市长先生 |
[24:36] | Is this a typical council meeting? | 这算是场典型的委员会会议吗? |
[24:39] | No. They all can be pretty strange and petty. | 不 这些会都可能很奇怪和琐碎 |
[24:44] | But, I don’t know, something about this stinks like week-old fish, | 但是 我不知道 这次的会议有种非常可疑的感觉 |
[24:48] | and I’m gonna find out what. | 我会把它弄清楚的 |
[24:49] | And I’m not particularly interested | 而且我并没有兴趣去收集 |
[24:51] | in collecting the dozens of tickets I know I’ll get | 我即将收到的那几十张罚单 |
[24:55] | when I’m parked in front of your house for the week it takes to | 毕竟我知道 在我把车停在您门前 帮您的妻子装修盥洗室的一周里 |
[25:00] | redo your wife’s powder room. | 是肯定会收到它们的 |
[25:03] | Do I stay home, and you deal with her? | 我是应该待在家里 由您去帮她弄? |
[25:06] | Or do we deal with this? | 还是我们快把这事解决了? |
[25:26] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[25:29] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[25:30] | Sorry I’ve been gone all day. | 抱歉我一整天都不在家 |
[25:33] | People needed you. | 大家需要你 |
[25:35] | Well, Aunt Helen’s doing much better, thank the Lord. | 海伦阿姨现在好多了 谢天谢地 |
[25:40] | How was your time with Ashley? | 你和阿什利聊得怎么样啊? |
[25:44] | Well, we, um, didn’t solve world hunger, | 我们并没有解决全球的饥荒问题 |
[25:47] | but we made some real progress on climate change. | 但我们在气候变化的问题上 取得了不错的进展 |
[25:51] | It’s good to see you’re making a joke. I’m here if you wanna talk. | 看到你会开玩笑了真好 你想聊天的话 我在这儿 |
[25:56] | Ashley said I don’t have to tell you anything. | 阿什利说我不用告诉你任何事 |
[25:59] | It’s confidential. | 这是机密 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别熬得太晚了 |
[26:07] | Should we wake Nana? | 要不要把姥姥叫醒? |
[26:12] | Nah. Just let her sleep. | 不了 让她睡吧 |
[26:20] | Night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 (宁静镇守卫报) (儿童爱畜动物园) |
[26:52] | Breakfast of champions! | 最佳早餐! |
[26:54] | -I cannot believe we caved. | 真不敢相信我们还是屈服了 |
[26:56] | -Oh, you want some? -Uh, no! | -你要来点吗? -不了! |
[26:59] | That didn’t mean you had to eat the whole thing yourself. | 这也不代表你就得一个人全部吃光 |
[27:01] | -It’s true. | 没错 |
[27:07] | I thought, uh, we could all match for the day. | 我觉得今天我们可以一起盖个章 |
[27:10] | Mmm, so we don’t get lost in the crowd? | 这样就不会在人群中走散了? |
[27:12] | I’m thinking more like a… a family crest. | 我更倾向于说它是家族的徽章? |
[27:15] | -At least it’s not a real tattoo. -I can’t have one of those until I’m– | -起码这不是真的纹身 -我不能去纹身 直到我满… |
[27:18] | -Twenty-one. -Eighteen. | -21岁 |
[27:20] | Twenty-one. | -18岁 |
[27:21] | -I like Daddy’s answer. | 我喜欢爸爸的回答 |
[27:23] | Yeah, surprise, surprise. | 是啊 真意外呢 |
[27:25] | -Oh my! -Oh wow! | -天啊! -哇! |
[27:27] | Very nice for the day. | 很适合今天一天 |
[27:28] | All right, Mommy next. Wanna help me out? | 好啦 下一个是妈妈 帮个忙? |
[27:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:32] | -Okay. -I promise. | -行 -我保证 |
[27:34] | -Maybe I do. | 也许我会信守承诺 |
[27:38] | -I don’t trust you. -All right. Here we go. | -我不相信你 -好了 |
[27:40] | -Okay, you live. -Gonna walk. | -好吧 饶你一命! |
[27:42] | -You put the same one on? -You guys have fun. | -搞定 -我要走咯 |
[27:44] | -Truth. -Oh! | -你也盖个一样的? 你们好好玩 |
[27:46] | -I’ll catch you later. -That is not that bad. | -一会儿见 -也不是太糟糕 |
[27:49] | -All right. -Do me. | -好吧 |
[27:52] | Mm-hmm. | -帮我弄 |
[27:53] | All right. | 好吧 谢谢您帮忙填表 |
[27:56] | Thank you for filling that out. That’s for you. We really appreciate it. | 这是给您的 非常感激 |
[28:01] | Never mind, you’re selling something. | 没事了 你在卖东西 |
[28:03] | Oh, don’t go! | 别走! |
[28:05] | You could be missing out | 你可能会错过 |
[28:06] | on the best real estate opportunities in Serenity! | 宁静镇最优秀的地产投资机会哦! |
[28:09] | Your mom puts you to work too? | 你妈妈也让你帮忙干活? |
[28:10] | I can’t leave until all of these are gone. I’m supposed to be nice while I do it too. | 把这些发完之前 我是走不了了 我干这活儿的时候也得好好表现 |
[28:15] | Oh, I wanna see that. | 我想看看 |
[28:16] | I ran out of the bright pink pens, or I’d stab myself with one! | 我的粉红亮彩笔用完了 不然我就拿一支把自己捅了! |
[28:22] | Gimme half. | 给我一半吧 |
[28:23] | It’ll ease the pain of my parents humiliating me in public. | 这样能减轻我父母当众羞辱我的痛苦 |
[28:27] | You remember that one time… | 你还记得那次… |
[28:28] | Let’s take the far side. | 我们去远一点的地方吧 |
[28:31] | Wow, yeah, thank you. | 哇 好啊 谢谢你 |
[28:35] | Hey, when we’re done, how about I treat you to some cotton candy? | 嘿 等活动结束了 我请你吃棉花糖怎么样? |
[28:38] | Oh, I already had breakfast. | 我已经吃过早餐了 |
[28:40] | Breakfast? | 早餐? |
[28:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:47] | Ronnie, good to see you. How long you in town? | 朗尼 见到你真好 你要在镇上待多久? |
[28:50] | Well, as long as it takes. | 需要多久就待多久 |
[28:52] | Mm. Let me know. Could be newsworthy. | 记得跟我说 可能很有新闻价值 |
[28:54] | Keep you posted, Peggy. | 为你实时更新 佩吉 |
[28:58] | Wait a minute! | -等一下!他不见了! |
[29:00] | -Wait, he’s gone! -Who? | -谁? |
[29:02] | Oh, he’s probably 800 years old by now. He made those lotions and those lip balms. | 他现在大概有800岁了 他会做润肤霜和润唇膏 |
[29:07] | His booth was always right next to The Sentinel. | 他的摊位永远都在《守卫报》旁边的 |
[29:09] | Oh, yes, I do remember | 哦 是哦 我记得了 |
[29:12] | ’cause it was… it was like kissing a ripe fruit. Mm. | 因为那感觉就像 在吻一个熟透的水果一样 |
[29:18] | I think we lost Annie. Let’s find Annie. | 安妮好像不见了 我们去找安妮吧 |
[29:21] | Well, she’s, uh… | 她在那边跟路易斯家的小子聊天呢 |
[29:24] | …over there talking to the Lewis boy, see? | 看到了吗? |
[29:27] | Oh. I may need to have a talk with her. | 哦 我可能得找她聊一聊了 |
[29:30] | She reminds me a little too much of me at that age. | 她让我想起了 太多她那个年纪时的我自己 |
[29:34] | Nothing wrong with that. | 那又没什么不好 |
[29:37] | Hey, Annie’s dad! | 嘿 安妮的爸爸! |
[29:41] | -Hey, farmer! -Come on over. | -嘿 农夫! |
[29:43] | -I’ve got something you may like. -I already got what I like, thanks. | -过来啊 我有些你可能会喜欢的东西 我已经得到我喜欢的啦 |
[29:47] | Well, your stuff might be out of date. See, this is fresh jam. | 谢谢 你的东西可能已经过时了 这是新做的果酱 |
[29:50] | Nothing comes close to my jam. | 我的果酱无人能及 |
[29:52] | I’ll pass. Unless, of course, you got something with a bite to it? | 不用了 当然 除非你里面加了酒? |
[29:56] | -All right, Ronnie? | 好吧 朗尼 |
[29:58] | We need to move on. Let’s go. | 我们得继续逛了 走吧 |
[30:00] | -Dana Sue– -Jeremy, I’ll call you later. | -达娜·苏… -杰里米 我晚点打电话给你 |
[30:02] | Good luck with jam endeavors. | 祝你的果酱攻势好运 |
[30:05] | Goats are cute. | 山羊真可爱 |
[30:15] | Dracula emerges from his crypt! | 德古拉从他的地下室里出来了! |
[30:17] | Hey, I missed you too. | 嘿 我也很想你 |
[30:19] | I… I thought you weren’t coming out. | 我以为你不会过来了呢 |
[30:21] | -Uh, I thought you weren’t free today. -You call this free? | -我以为你今天没空呢 -你觉得这是有空的样子? |
[30:24] | Pancakes! Pancakes! | 薄饼! |
[30:25] | Okay, Joshua should be at the head of the line by now. Go see. | 现在应该排到约书亚了 过去看看吧 |
[30:29] | Wow, all three of them. You really have your hands full. | 哇 三个都来了 你还真是挺忙的 |
[30:32] | Yeah, which is why I’ve been trying to get a hold of you to make a plan. | 所以我才会一直尝试联系你 一起想想办法 |
[30:35] | Look, I know your summer’s derailed, but mine’s been laid out since March. | 我知道你的暑假被毁了 但我的从三月份就开始一团糟了 |
[30:41] | What, with my mom on the road, | 我妈出去玩儿了 |
[30:42] | my dad working extra shifts, and me looking after these three | 我爸一直在加班 我一边照顾着这三个小孩 |
[30:45] | and working for Miss Helen… | 一边还要给海伦小姐打工… |
[30:49] | Uh, how are things shaping up for you? | 你的情况怎么样了? |
[30:51] | No baseball camp, so I’ll help out at the spa as much as I can. | 不能去棒球营 所以我就尽量去水疗所帮忙了 |
[30:55] | And why does it take three days for you to answer a text? | 那你为什么需要三天 才能回复一条信息呢? |
[31:03] | I wasn’t thinking about how much pain you’re in. | 我没有考虑到你的手有多疼 |
[31:07] | They give you something? | 他们给你开药了吗? |
[31:08] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 开了 只是… |
[31:16] | Do you wanna get together? | 你想聚一下吗? |
[31:19] | It’s kinda why I’ve been texting you nonstop. | 这就是我不停给你发消息的原因啊 |
[31:22] | Look, my schedule is tight, but let’s figure something out, okay? | 我的时间很紧 但是我们一起抽个空 好吗? |
[31:25] | Right. | 好啊 |
[31:29] | I got extra strawberries! | 他们多给了我一些草莓! |
[31:31] | One of my strawberries fell off! | 我的草莓掉了一颗! |
[31:35] | Okay, really, over strawberries? Where’s my change, and where’s Joshua? | 好吧 真的要为草莓闹腾吗? 我的零钱呢?约书亚呢? |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | Text me, and don’t wait three days. | 给我发消息 别磨蹭三天 |
[31:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:45] | Come on, okay. Did you see him? | 走吧 好了 你们见到他了吗? |
[31:48] | Yeah. | -见到了 |
[31:54] | Mm. Mm. | -见到了 |
[31:59] | This is bliss. | 真幸福 |
[32:00] | Dana Sue was right about you and those pancakes. | 看来达娜·苏 |
[32:03] | Mm. | 对你和这些薄饼的说法是对的 |
[32:04] | I have to get Beau’s recipe. | 我必须去把博的食谱搞来 |
[32:05] | He won’t give it to you. | 他不会给你的 |
[32:07] | And even if he does, don’t trust the ingredients. | 就算他给了 也别相信他说的食材 |
[32:10] | He won’t admit that there’s magic involved. | 他不会承认自己加了魔法进去的 |
[32:16] | It’s good to see you smile. | 很高兴看到你笑了 |
[32:19] | -Thank you. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 |
[32:24] | I do feel better today. | 我今天确实感觉好多了 |
[32:26] | Even thought about going down to the market myself to get these, but… | 我甚至想过自己去集市买这个 但是… |
[32:32] | thanks for delivering. | 谢谢你的外卖 |
[32:37] | You know, I applaud your decision to rest a bit longer. | 我举双手赞成你再多休息一阵 |
[32:41] | Even strong people need to give their friends a chance to pamper them. | 再坚强的人 也要给其朋友一个机会去呵护他们 |
[32:45] | Well, thanks to the Lord for those friends. | 感谢上帝 给了他们那些朋友 |
[32:49] | I did talk my boss into giving me the whole day off though. | 我确实说服了我老板让我再休息一天 |
[32:53] | -I’ve heard she can be tough. -No sh– | -我听说她那个人很难搞 -放… |
[32:57] | So I’m glad she listened. | 很高兴她同意了 |
[32:59] | People put too much emphasis into jumping back into the fray. | 大家过于强调恢复常态这件事了 |
[33:03] | You know, pushing past pain | 忽视痛苦 |
[33:05] | usually means not dealing with it. | 通常意味着对它放任不管 |
[33:12] | Just take the time it takes. | 慢慢来吧 |
[33:21] | Yep, and I have to try that. | 嗯 我很想尝一尝 |
[33:27] | You’re not kidding. | 你还真没夸张 |
[33:28] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[33:31] | -Magic! -They’re magical. | -魔法薄饼! -太有魔力了 |
[33:39] | Do you suppose there’s a special degree in incomprehensible vocabulary | 你说 是不是去市政府工作 就必须要去读某种 |
[33:43] | you have to earn to work in municipal government? | 常言无法描述的特殊学位啊? |
[33:46] | They want you to throw up your hands and walk away, | 他们希望你知难而退 |
[33:48] | which is why we’re gonna fight back. | 所以我们才要反击 |
[33:51] | -Thanks for being on the team. -You say that now. | 谢谢你来帮忙 现在说太早了 |
[33:53] | But if we’re gonna fight zoning, there’s a bigger battle to wage. | 如果我们现在是想争取停车位 那以后还会有场更难打的仗 |
[33:56] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[33:58] | The Corner Spa should have a childcare center. | 街角水疗所应该配一个儿童托管中心 |
[34:01] | Oh? Oh. Well, that’s an intriguing idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[34:06] | We’d capture more moms who are hesitant to hire a sitter to come work out. | 我们可以吸引更多 不愿意雇保姆的妈妈们过来锻炼 |
[34:09] | They’d come more often, stay longer. | 她们会更频繁地过来 待的时间更久 |
[34:12] | I could even teach kiddie yoga. | 我甚至可以去教儿童瑜伽 |
[34:15] | This is brilliant, Trotter. | 太棒了 特洛特 |
[34:16] | Well, no, it’s selfish. | 不 这是出于自私 |
[34:19] | I want the childcare ready for when I need it. | 我希望儿童托管中心在我需要的时候 已经准备好了 |
[34:22] | Trotter? | 特洛特? |
[34:24] | -Trotter! | 特洛特! |
[34:26] | I mean, no baby yet, | 现在还没有宝宝 |
[34:28] | but we’re starting to work with Helen, and why not move forward in hope? | 但是我们已经开始找海伦帮忙了 而且 干嘛不怀着希望向前推进呢? |
[34:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:33] | And you let me know what you need. Time off for interviews, whatever. | 你有需要就跟我说 请假去面试 任何事 |
[34:37] | You have my prayers without asking. | 你无需要求 我也会为你祈祷 |
[34:39] | Part of the reason we feel ready to take the next step is because of you | 我们觉得自己准备好进入下一阶段的 其中一部分原因就是你 |
[34:43] | and Helen and Dana Sue. | 海伦和达娜·苏 |
[34:45] | We want our child to grow up surrounded by loving people. | 我们希望我俩的孩子 能在满怀爱心的人们身边长大 |
[34:51] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[34:53] | we, uh… …didn’t always have that ourselves. | 我们以前并不是总能遇到这样的人 |
[34:57] | Well, you do now. | 你们现在遇到了 |
[34:59] | Oh, this lucky, blessed, beautiful little soul, wherever it may be. | 哦 这个幸运的、备受祝福的 美丽的小人儿 不论他现在在哪儿 |
[35:06] | Oh, Trotter! | 噢 特洛特! |
[35:17] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[35:18] | Oh, I know. Just thought | 我知道 我只是想着 |
[35:21] | we could talk a little. | 我们可以稍微聊几句 |
[35:24] | Mom, I don’t really want a tattoo other than this one. | 妈妈 除了这个 我并太想要其他的纹身 |
[35:27] | Good. | 好吧!真好 |
[35:29] | I’m so glad we got to go to the market together. | 我很高兴我们能一起去集市 |
[35:32] | It was great. | 挺不错的 |
[35:34] | I mean, makes it official. Summer is here. | 我是说 算是官宣了 夏天来了 |
[35:36] | Yeah! We haven’t even discussed summer yet. | 是啊!我们还没讨论暑假计划呢 |
[35:39] | Are you and Simon gonna do something special? | 你和西蒙有什么特别的事要做吗? |
[35:44] | Why would we? | 为什么? |
[35:45] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[35:46] | Besides, he already left for a job with his uncle in Washington, D.C. | 再说了 他已经和他叔叔 |
[35:50] | Oh. I… I didn’t realize. | 一起去华盛顿工作了 我之前不知道 |
[35:54] | Well, it sure seems Jackson’s been coming around a lot. | 好吧 杰克森最近似乎经常会过来 |
[36:00] | You know, honey, | 你知道的 亲爱的 |
[36:02] | it’s okay to be your own woman. | 做一个独立的女人是没有问题的 |
[36:06] | Right. And? | 是啊 然后呢? |
[36:09] | And you never… you never have to define yourself by a man. | 你永远都不需要依靠男人来定义自己 |
[36:13] | So you don’t have to rush from Simon to Jackson. | 所以你不必急着忘掉西蒙接纳杰克森 |
[36:18] | -Seriously? -Yes! | -你说真的? -是的! |
[36:20] | Mom, I was helping him pass out leaflets. That’s all. | 妈妈 我是在帮他发传单 仅此而已 |
[36:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Just because you’re confused about the men in your life | 你对你生命中的男人举棋不定 |
[36:26] | does not mean I’m confused about the guys in mine. | 不代表我对我生命中的男生也会这样 |
[36:43] | Pour it out. | 倾泻而出 |
[36:49] | I, um… | 我… |
[36:52] | I cannot imagine going through this… | 我无法想象要如何度过这一段… |
[36:57] | …without having this. | 如果没有你们 |
[36:59] | You never have to go through anything, big or small, on your own. | 无论大事小情 你都无需独自面对 |
[37:02] | Erik thought you might feel a little slighted | 埃里克觉得你们可能会觉得不太高兴 |
[37:05] | because I asked him to take me to the hospital. | 因为我当时让他送我去医院 |
[37:07] | I thought we weren’t gonna talk about that tonight. | 我想着我们今晚会好好聊聊这件事 |
[37:09] | I know, but he appeared, just appeared. | 他出现了 刚好出现了 |
[37:14] | Like an angel on my path. | 宛若天使降临 |
[37:16] | No, we don’t have any complaints about sharing you. | 我们对于跟别人分享你这件事 绝无怨言 |
[37:19] | Just taking note of whom we are sharing you with. | 只是想关注一下我们是在跟谁分享你 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | Well, then I have something really important to tell you! | 既然如此 我有件非常重要的事要告诉你们! |
[37:28] | -Oh my. All right. Hold on. -Wait. Hold on. Let me get… | -我的天啊 -好 稍等 别急 让我把… |
[37:31] | -Let me just… -I gotta… | 让我先…我得… |
[37:33] | -Just move it. Okay. -Put that right here. | -就… -就放在这儿吧 |
[37:35] | -Okay. -Let’s get ready. | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[37:37] | I need to know what happened at the hearing the other night. | 我需要知道 那天晚上的公听会发生了什么事 |
[37:40] | We can talk about that later. | 这个可以回头再说 |
[37:43] | Petey and Trent seem to think it’s about traffic flow, as does Peggy! | 皮蒂和特伦特似乎觉得 这是车流量的问题 佩吉也是! |
[37:47] | But parking should have been brought up | 但是 停车的问题应该在 |
[37:50] | when Petey signed off on our certificate of occupancy. | 皮蒂给我们签许可证时就提出来啊 |
[37:53] | -Mm-hmm. -I wonder why it wasn’t. | 我也好奇怎么没有呢 |
[37:55] | Somebody changed their mind, and we have to find out why. | 有人改变了主意 我们必须找出原因 |
[38:00] | Maddie, I’ll be back on my feet in no time. | 麦迪 我很快就能恢复过来了 |
[38:04] | I really don’t want you to get overwhelmed. | 我真的不希望你被压垮 |
[38:06] | No, I’m fine. I’m just whelmed. | 不会 我没事 |
[38:08] | -Besides, I think this is personal. | 我现在只是被压了 再说了 我想这是私人恩怨 |
[38:11] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | Hey, how are your sweet boys? | 你的乖儿子们怎么样了? |
[38:16] | -Step by step. -Yeah? | -慢慢在好转了 -是吗? |
[38:18] | And Annie? How’s her summer starting off, Dana Sue? | 那安妮呢? 她的暑假怎么样了 达娜·苏? |
[38:21] | This is your superpower, isn’t it, Helen? | 这就是你的超能力 对吧 海伦? |
[38:23] | What is? | 什么? |
[38:24] | Not letting us fuss when you most need to be fussed over! | 在你最需要关怀的时候 不让我们关心你! |
[38:27] | You keep steering us east, little by little, | 你一直在顾左右而言他 一点一点地 |
[38:30] | and we are out in deep water before we even know we’re wet. | 不知不觉 偷梁换柱 |
[38:33] | I feel better worrying about you and yours than about myself. | 操心你们和你们的家人 而不是操心我自己 让我感觉好多了 |
[38:37] | It’s like my mama used to tell me. If we all worry about the people we love, | 这就像我妈妈以前跟我说的那样 如果我们多关心自己喜爱的人 |
[38:41] | then we’ll always have people worrying about us, | 那我们就会一直被别人关心着 |
[38:44] | and then we don’t have to worry about ourselves. | 这样 我们就不用再操心自己的事了 |
[38:48] | -Amen to that. -Mm. | 我同意 |
[38:50] | Well, Helen, you want something to worry about? | 好吧 海伦 你想找点事关心一下? |
[38:53] | Yes! | 是的! |
[38:54] | Okay, well, I heard Ronnie Sullivan and Jeremy Reynolds | 好吧 我听说 朗尼·沙利文和杰里米·雷诺兹 |
[38:58] | were bumping horns like two rhinos at the Summer Market. | 在夏日集市上 像两只犀牛一样针锋相对 |
[39:01] | Oh, and I could have seen it, had I but risen from my sickbed. | 如果我从病榻上起来 我就能看到这一幕了 |
[39:05] | -Who told you that? -More than one person. | -谁跟你说的? -不止一个人 |
[39:08] | Which means there was probably something to see. | 这说明 当时应该很精彩 |
[39:11] | How do you feel about them fightin’ over you? | 他们为你争风吃醋 你有何感想? |
[39:14] | -Excited. -Yeah. | -很兴奋 -对 |
[39:15] | Flattered, even. | 甚至有点受宠若惊 |
[39:17] | Mm-hmm. | |
[39:18] | I mean, right up until the point… …Annie saw it. | 直到安妮看到了这一幕 |
[39:21] | Ouch. | 哎呀 |
[39:22] | Yeah, she gave me attitude about it later. | 是啊 她后来还为这事给我脸色看呢 |
[39:24] | You know, she was just doing her job as a teenager. | 她只是在做一个青少年该做的事 |
[39:27] | Okay, well, I don’t know why she has to be so good at her job. | 好吧 我不明白 她怎么就非得做得这么出色呢 |
[39:31] | Now who’s taking us out to sea? | 现在又是谁在转移话题啊? |
[39:33] | -What? Not me! -Then tell us, Dana Sue. | -什么…不是我! -那就快告诉我们 达娜·苏 |
[39:37] | What does it mean to you that Ronnie’s back? | 朗尼回来对你来说意味着什么? |
[39:42] | What do you want now that he’s here? | 他在这儿了 而你想要的是什么? (有一百万个理由 让你永远都是) (我最珍贵的球员 加油 勇士队! 爱你 维多利亚) |
[40:46] | You are so loved. Remember that. | 我们都很爱你 记住这一点 |
[41:23] | Why, why, why, why? | 为什么? |
[41:52] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[41:53] | I, um… I hope it’s not too late. | 我希望现在不会太晚 |
[41:56] | Just, um… | 就是… |
[41:57] | You know, I wanted to thank you for coming to Summer Market with me. | 我想谢谢你和我一起去夏日集市 |
[42:02] | And… and Annie. | 还有安妮 |
[42:04] | It really meant a lot. | 这对我来说真的很重要 |
[42:11] | Um… | |
[42:13] | Can I, um… can I come in for a moment? | 我能进去一下吗? |
[42:27] | You know what? Annie’s asleep. I’d rather not wake her. | 你知道 安妮已经睡了 我不想叫醒她 |
[42:30] | Oh, that’s… that’s not why I wanted to come in. | 我进来不是因为这个 |
[42:36] | It, um… | 我… |
[42:39] | took a phone call, two, | 打了一两个电话 |
[42:41] | a little Internet search, but, uh… | 在网上搜了一下 但是… |
[42:46] | turns out the 800-year-old man still makes that strawberry-banana lip balm. | 原来那位800岁的老人家 |
[42:51] | -Just doesn’t go to Summer Market anymore. | 还在制作草莓香蕉润唇膏 他只是不再去夏日集市了 |
[42:56] | Found him and his son over in Egret Falls. | 在白鹭瀑布镇找到了他和他儿子 |
[43:03] | Oh. | |
[43:06] | -I’d, um… -Mmm. | 我… |
[43:11] | …never want you to go without anything you’ve been missing. | 永远都不愿看到你遗憾而归 |
[43:18] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[43:21] | for bringing this by. | 把这个送过来 |
[43:23] | Mm-hmm. | |
[43:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:07] | Ronnie? | 朗尼? |
[44:13] | One more thing I’ve been missing… | 我还有一个遗憾… |
[44:46] | Hey, honey. I came as soon as I could. | 嘿 亲爱的 我尽快赶过来了 |
[44:49] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[44:50] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[44:52] | So, Kyle, what’s going on? | 那么 凯尔 怎么了? |
[44:55] | Everything! And I don’t know what to do. | 很多事!我不知道该如何是好 |
[44:57] | I mean, Mom hates me now. Pretty sure Ty does too. | 我是说 妈妈现在很恨我 阿泰肯定也一样 |
[45:00] | And Nellie… | 内莉… |
[45:03] | Ashley’s fine, but what I need most right now is a friend. | 阿什利很好 |
[45:09] | I don’t know. | 但是我现在最需要的 是一个朋友 |