英文名称:Take Me Home Tonight
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Tori Frederking is back. | 多莉·弗雷德金回来了 |
[01:03] | Her parents sent her to Europe | 暑假她去欧洲旅行了 |
[01:04] | for the summer as a graduation gift… | 她父母送的毕业大礼 |
[01:05] | but she’s back. | 不过她已经回来了 |
[01:06] | Now I have 3 confirmed sitings of her in this mall. | 已经有3个人在这个商场里看到过她了 |
[01:09] | Matt, I don’t care about Tori Frederking. | 麦特 我对多莉·弗雷德金没兴趣 |
[01:12] | I care about her, aged to perfection. | 我对眼前这位风情万种的女人更有兴趣 |
[01:15] | Daddy likie. | 我的菜 |
[01:16] | Barry, you gotta focus here, man. | 巴里 好好听我说 |
[01:18] | I’m talking about “The Frederking”. | 我说的可是弗雷德金哦 |
[01:20] | You have to focus, okay. | 是你要好好想想 |
[01:22] | That was in the 10th grade. | 十年级的时候 |
[01:23] | You got Truth or Dared into a closet with the girl. | 你们俩跑到一个衣柜里玩大冒险 |
[01:25] | That was literally, seven minutes in heaven. | 确切地说是天堂七分钟 |
[01:28] | When we got out of that closet, | 当我们从衣柜里出来 |
[01:30] | she told everyone at the party that I was… | 她跟在场的人说我是 |
[01:32] | – An amazing kisser. – An amazing kisser. | -接吻高手 -接吻高手 |
[01:33] | She did! | 她确实说了 |
[01:34] | But, you didn’t kiss her. | 可是 你都没有吻她 |
[01:36] | You spent seven minutes | 整整七分钟 |
[01:37] | shitting your pants and not making a move. | 你吓得动都不敢动 |
[01:38] | I know, that’s what makes her so fucking awesome. | 我知道自己逊毙了 她镇定得很 |
[01:40] | When I got out of the closet, | 从衣柜出来之后 |
[01:41] | everyone started ragging on me for choking. | 大家都在取笑我 |
[01:43] | She lied and said I was an amazing kisser. | 她就撒谎说我是个接吻高手 |
[01:45] | – Pretty stellar move, huh. – To the max. | -绝对演技派 -影后级别的 |
[01:48] | Oh my god. I’ve been hearing | 我的妈呀 这事 |
[01:49] | this story since we shared our mothers uterus. | 你还要说多久啊 |
[01:51] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺便问一句 |
[01:52] | did you have the balls to ask her out after that? | 那之后你有胆子约她吗 |
[01:55] | I can’t remember… | 没有… |
[01:55] | No, but only because I never had my “In”. | 那是因为我没有机会 |
[01:58] | – Don’t do this! – Don’t do this! | -别学我说话 -别学我说话 |
[02:01] | – Come on. – Come on.. | -拜托 -拜托… |
[02:02] | How do you always know what I’m gonna say? | 你怎么总是知道我要说什么 |
[02:03] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -靠 -靠 |
[02:04] | You guys are really freaking me out with the twins shit. | 龙凤胎的心有灵犀好可怕 |
[02:06] | Watch and learn brother. I’m going in. | 学着点吧 兄弟 看我怎么泡妞 |
[02:09] | Eye of the tiger, buddy. | 眼神要有气势 兄弟 |
[02:11] | I tiger. | 绝对到位 |
[02:15] | – Don’t like how this looks. – No, no good. | -我看没戏 -肯定没戏 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1201个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:164个,六级词汇:60个,GRE词汇:78个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:187个,专四词汇:144个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:334个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:22] | So uh, so you like uh, music? | 你喜欢听音乐吗 |
[02:26] | I hate it! | 非常讨厌 |
[02:28] | Swing and a miss. | 没戏了 |
[02:32] | Oh, not the book Barry. | 别来书那招 巴里 |
[02:34] | No, no. not the art of war. oh god. | 不 不 别提孙子兵法 天哪 |
[02:35] | You ever read Sun Tzu’s “Art of War”? | 你读过孙膑写的《孙子兵法》吗 |
[02:38] | I have. It’s amazing. | 我这有一本 真是本好书 |
[02:42] | Give you my number. | 给你我的电话号码 |
[02:44] | I’ll loan it to you. | 这本书就借给你了 |
[02:46] | Get back to me, at a later date, of your choosing. | 等你有空再还给我 |
[02:48] | And we’ll have, I don’t know, a bottle of chilled white Zin. | 咱们还可以一起喝点津芬德尔白葡萄酒 |
[03:08] | I’m free on uh, Saturday. | 我星期六有空 |
[03:11] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[04:13] | Ronald Reagan: “Win one for the Gipper”. | [罗纳德·里根]”为了吉佩 赢一次” |
[04:34] | – Hey Tori. – Hey guys. | -好啊 多莉 -你们好 |
[04:45] | Whew. this humpback whale just swims right by me, right. | 一只座头鲸正从我身边游过 |
[04:48] | I’ve never felt so scared in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么害怕过 |
[04:51] | That’s when it hit me. | 太刺激了 |
[04:52] | This is what I want to do with my life. | 这就是我这辈子想做的事情 |
[04:54] | This is what I want others to see. | 我想让别人看看 |
[04:56] | That’s why the second I got back to LA… | 这就是为什么我一回到洛杉矶… |
[04:59] | boom… opened Mint Travel. | 就开了家薄荷旅行社 |
[05:01] | Wait, you own it? | 什么 你是老板 |
[05:03] | Yeah dude. | 没错 伙计 |
[05:03] | Went to the bank, got a loan. pieces fell right into place. | 去银行借了笔钱就都搞定了 |
[05:07] | So what about you, I thought you went to uh… | 那你呢 我以为你去了… |
[05:09] | – MIT! – MIT! | -麻省理工 -麻省理工 |
[05:12] | I just graduated. But uh, I hated it. | 我刚毕业 其实我不喜欢那学校 |
[05:14] | Yeah it was all like, theory and machines… | 教的全都是很死板的机械原理 |
[05:16] | I was on this one way highway… | 就好比一条单行道 |
[05:18] | I was like… | 我… |
[05:19] | You know… rest stop, please. | 停在了休息的地方 |
[05:22] | So this is a rest stop? | 这里就是你休息的地方吗 |
[05:24] | Oh yeah. this is totally temporary. | 没错 这个工作干不了几天的 |
[05:27] | You know what you should do? you should travel. | 知道你该做什么吗 旅行去吧 |
[05:30] | See the world. find your hump-back whale. | 环游世界 寻找你的座头鲸 |
[05:33] | You come see me, ok? | 记得来找我 好吗 |
[05:35] | Seriously, it’s the slow season right now. | 说真的 现在是淡季 |
[05:37] | Everbody’s at work or school. | 大多数人都忙着上班或者上学 |
[05:39] | Perfect time for Matt to shine. | 正是你去享受的绝佳时间 |
[05:42] | You take care man. | 保重 哥们 |
[06:48] | – Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -麻烦让一下 -不好意思 |
[06:56] | Hey, don’t I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[06:58] | Well I don’t think so. | 不认识吧 |
[07:00] | No, I do. I know you from somewhere. | 不 咱们一定在什么地方见过 |
[07:04] | – Oh, you went to Sherman, didn’t you. – I did! | -谢尔曼高中毕业的吧 对吗 -没错 |
[07:07] | That must be it. | 我想起来了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, me too! | 没错 咱们是校友 |
[07:09] | – Oh weird. – I actually think | -奇怪 -说真的 |
[07:10] | you were in my homeroom. | 咱俩是同班同学吧 |
[07:10] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | Yeah, you were the really smart kid. | 没错 那时你学习超级棒 |
[07:15] | You won the attendance award… every year. | 每年的全勤奖都是你的 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:20] | – It’s me, Tori. – Matt Franklin. | -我是多莉 -麦特·富兰克林 |
[07:22] | I knew I knew you from somewhere… cool! | 我就说咱们肯定认识 |
[07:27] | So… er… ah… what are you up to? | 那…你现在做什么 |
[07:31] | I went to Duke and I graduated, with honors. | 之后我考进了杜克大学 毕业成绩也很优秀 |
[07:35] | Yeah. and then I got awarded this internship at Drexel Burnham. | 之后就去了德崇证券公司实习 |
[07:39] | So, I moved back. | 所以我就搬回来了 |
[07:41] | Oh, it’s an investment bank. | 那是家投资银行 |
[07:42] | I know what it is. | 我知道 |
[07:43] | Oh, I didn’t mean to… | 我没别的意思… |
[07:45] | No no, it’s fine. | 不不 没事 |
[07:46] | I’m in the same business, so. | 我也是做这行的 |
[07:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[07:50] | Where do you work? | 你在哪工作 |
[07:52] | I’m at Goldman Sachs. | 在高盛投资公司 |
[07:54] | Oh that’s funny. | 真的吗 |
[07:54] | I didn’t know they had an office in Los Angeles. | 我都不知道他们在洛杉矶也有分公司 |
[07:59] | I know, that’s weird. | 我也觉得奇怪 |
[08:03] | A lot of people don’t. | 很多人都不知道 |
[08:05] | I’m in Japanese takeovers. | 我在做日本方面的收购项目 |
[08:09] | So, are you going to Kyle Masterson’s party tonight? | 今晚你要去凯尔·麦特森举行的派对吗 |
[08:13] | Uh, I don’t know… | 还没决定… |
[08:15] | Oh. You should totally go. It was pretty good last year. | 你去吧 去年的派对就很有意思 |
[08:18] | Word is, someones gonna ride the “Ball” Tonight. | 据说 今晚有人要挑战那个球了 |
[08:23] | Where are they? | 店员哪儿去了 |
[08:25] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[08:30] | You know what. Just take it. Yup just take it. | 要不这样 你拿走吧 直接拿走 |
[08:32] | There we go. I’ll pay for it when this jackass gets back. | 拿走吧 等那些白痴回来我帮你付吧 |
[08:36] | Great! Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:38] | So maybe I’ll see you tonight… Terry? | 那今晚见…你叫特莉对吗 |
[08:42] | – Tori. – Right… Tori… sorry. | -多莉 -对…多莉…抱歉 |
[08:54] | Barry Nathan. | 巴里·内森 |
[08:55] | Dude, you will not believe who was just in here, | 哥们 你绝对想不到谁来过了 |
[08:57] | Tori Frederking. | 多莉·弗雷德金 |
[08:59] | Bottom line it for me. | 说重点 |
[09:01] | I think she was flirting with me. | 她跟我眉来眼去的 |
[09:02] | I honestly got that vibe. | 我被电晕了 |
[09:04] | That’s highly unlikely. | 坚决不可能 |
[09:05] | Can you do better for me boss? | 能给最低价吗 老板 |
[09:06] | She said I should totally go to | 她约我去参加 |
[09:08] | Kyle Masterson’s party tonight. | 凯尔·麦特森的派对 |
[09:10] | This is it. I finally have my “In”. | 机会终于来了 我等到了 |
[09:12] | – Ah, I see. – We’re going to that party! | -我明白了 -我们必须去参加那个派对 |
[09:14] | I’m finally getting her phone number. | 而且我还要拿到她的电话号码 |
[09:16] | – Yeah. that’s all you got for me? – Oh yeah, | -是吗 就只有这样吗 -没错 |
[09:18] | what do you know about investment banking? | 你对投行了解吗 |
[09:20] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[09:21] | – Currencies? – Nothing? | -外汇呢 -什么折扣都不给吗 |
[09:23] | That’s not acceptable! | 太让人无法接受了 |
[09:25] | You’ve got to bend a bit more here boss. | 你得打点折 老板 |
[09:28] | This guy just had another baby. | 这个人家里又要有小孩了 |
[09:30] | Oh, you’re trying to close a sale. | 你在卖车是吧 |
[09:31] | Vagina, vagina, vagina… | 阴道 阴道 阴道… |
[09:35] | Good luck. we’ll pick you up at 5:00. | 祝你好运 五点我们去接你 |
[09:37] | Fine. no, I will! | 好 不 我会给他打折的 |
[09:39] | I’ll take it out of my own god damn salary! | 我他妈的从自己的薪水里扣 |
[09:41] | Fine. no, thank you! | 很好 不 谢谢你 |
[09:43] | It’s a pleasure. such a fucking pleasure. | 我很荣幸 我他妈的太荣幸了 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry that you had to witness that. | 很抱歉让你看到这一幕 |
[09:51] | Steven. That bastards not gonna budge. | 史蒂文 那个混蛋不会让步了 |
[09:54] | But um, off the top of my head, this is what I’m gonna do. | 不过我个人决定让步 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna knock 3 grand off. | 再优惠你三千吧 |
[10:03] | Your boss is standing right behind you. | 你老板就在你后面了 |
[10:07] | And I’m not buying your bullshit… Barry! or a sedan. | 别想忽悠我 巴里 车我不买了 |
[10:24] | Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. | 我去 我去 我勒个去 |
[10:38] | You know what?! | 知道吗 |
[10:40] | I gave up college for you bastards. | 为了你们这些混蛋 老子连大学都没读 |
[10:49] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[10:51] | Start the engine. | 快发动引擎 |
[10:55] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[10:59] | Somebody’s gonna ride the “Ball” Tonight. | 爸爸 今晚有人会挑战那个球 |
[11:03] | Darling, nobody rode that thing when I was a kid. | 亲爱的 我小时候都没人敢碰那个玩意 |
[11:05] | And nobody’s gonna ride it tonight. | 今晚也不会有人去坐 |
[11:08] | How’s your dad doing, Barry? | 你父亲还好吗 巴里 |
[11:10] | Well, his parole got pushed back about six months, | 他的假释又被延期了半年 |
[11:12] | so he’s pretty upset about that. | 所以他挺不开心的 |
[11:15] | I still don’t understand why they let you go. | 我还是没明白他们为什么解雇你 |
[11:20] | 7 years of my life, Libby. | 七年了 利比 |
[11:22] | They stole my youth. | 我的青春都浪费在那了 |
[11:24] | Look at it this way, Barry. at least you went for it. | 你要这么想 巴里 起码你努力过 |
[11:28] | You realized a goal. | 为实现理想努力过 |
[11:29] | You rolled up your sleeves and you applied yourself. | 你撸起袖子拼过 |
[11:33] | Well I see the traditional evenings torture is in full swing. | 雷打不动的洗脑又开始了 |
[11:37] | Matthew, we had a deal. | 马修 我们说好的 |
[11:40] | You said just give me the summer to figure things out. | 你说过了这个夏天就能想清楚 |
[11:42] | Well guess what. The summers over! | 拜托 夏天已经过去了 |
[11:44] | I want to hear your plan. | 我想听听你的计划 |
[11:46] | Dad, I guess my plan is to keep working at | 爸爸 我的打算就是在阳光海岸工作 |
[11:49] | Suncoast until I figure out what I really want to do with my life. | 直到我想明白自己这辈子真正想做的事 |
[11:53] | Why don’t you just get | 你想明白之前 |
[11:53] | an engineering job until you figure it out? | 为什么不找一份工程类的工作呢 |
[11:55] | Honey, we just think you have such potential. | 亲爱的 我们觉得你很有这方面的天赋 |
[11:58] | You could be anything. | 你无所不能 |
[12:00] | You could be an astronaut. | 当宇航员都没问题 |
[12:02] | Oh, problem solved. I’ll just be an astronaut. | 问题解决了 我就当个宇航员吧 |
[12:07] | Matthew, I didn’t give a quarter | 马修 我花了这么多钱让你读麻省理工 |
[12:09] | of my savings to MIT so you could work at the mall. | 可不是为了让你去音像店工作的 |
[12:13] | I’ll see you all in the morning. I gotta go to work. | 明早见吧 我得去上班了 |
[12:17] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[12:20] | – Are you OK? – I applied to Cambridge for my masters. | -有什么事吗 -我收到剑桥的回复了 |
[12:24] | Holy shit! You finally did it. | 天哪 你还是申请了 |
[12:26] | I don’t wanna open it. | 我不想打开它 |
[12:27] | – Why not? – Because I’m scared, dip shit. | -干吗不打开 -因为我害怕 笨蛋 |
[12:30] | Oh… want me to open it? | 要我帮你打开吗 |
[12:32] | No! Matt, no! Knock it off! | 不要 麦特 别打开 |
[12:34] | Don’t. | 别打开 |
[12:36] | Wendy, you’re going to England. | 温蒂 你要去英国了 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. I don’t even know if I’d go. | 我不知道 我都不知道自己要不要去 |
[12:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | I don’t know if Kyle would come or not. | 我不知道凯尔会不会去 |
[12:45] | We took possession of the condo on Tuesday… | 周二我们刚刚拥有了新的公寓 |
[12:48] | I mean look, he’ll visit. | 我觉得吧 他可以去看你 |
[12:50] | He needs to experience a new language. open it! | 他也得出国见识见识 快打开 |
[12:55] | I just applied to see if I could get in. | 我申请读研就是想检验自己的能力 |
[12:59] | Okay, Wendy, | 好吧 温蒂 |
[13:00] | you know that I hate giving you compliments, right? | 我很少表扬你 对吗 |
[13:05] | I’ve read your short stories.they’re amazing. | 我看过你写的短篇小说 非常好 |
[13:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:11] | Open it, open it, open it. | 快打开 快打开 快打开 |
[13:15] | Fuckin open it! | 快他妈打开 |
[13:16] | – No! – Ok! | -不要 -好吧 |
[13:18] | No I’m not going to. no, not now. | 我现在不想看 |
[13:20] | No, I just want to have fun tonight. | 今晚只想开开心心的 |
[13:21] | Matt? don’t tell anyone, promise! | 麦特 答应我别跟别人说 |
[13:25] | You can trust me. I’m a Goldman Sachs man. | 你要相信我 我可是高盛先生 |
[13:29] | Good luck with that… | 那祝你好运… |
[13:37] | Ok, here we go. | 好了 来 |
[13:38] | Nelson Mandela, | [多莉的英雄是]纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[13:39] | Purple Rain, | [最喜欢的专辑是]紫色雨 |
[13:41] | windsurfing. | [最喜欢的经历是]学习风帆冲浪 |
[13:42] | – Windsurfing? – Windsurfing? | -风帆冲浪吗 -风帆冲浪吗 |
[13:42] | 多莉·弗雷德金 最有可能成名 谢谢这一年 | |
[13:45] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[13:50] | I’ll never get this girl. | 我没戏了 |
[13:54] | I don’t wanna hear that talk tonight. ok? | 今晚我不想听到这些好吗 |
[13:57] | How long do I know you? | 我们认识多久了 |
[13:58] | – Since 5th grade. – Since 5th grade, right? | -从五年级就认识了 -五年级 对吧 |
[14:02] | You’re whipping it real good now. | 小伙子像模像样的 |
[14:04] | Look at you. you’re the smartest guy I know. | 看看你 我认识的人里你最聪明 |
[14:07] | The acne is all cleared up. | 脸上的痘痘也都没了 |
[14:12] | Hey, you’ve had sex now. | 三垒都上了 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna be with you, every step of the way. | 人生的每一个阶段 我都会一直陪着你 |
[14:20] | You’re gonna do this, Matt! | 你能行的 麦特 |
[14:22] | And you’re gonna do it well. | 别让我失望 |
[14:25] | You’re gonna get this broad’s number. | 跟这个姑娘要电话号码 |
[14:28] | Hey, great work today guy, alright. | 今天干得不错 很好 |
[14:30] | Thank you very much. good job today. | 非常感谢 干得不错 |
[14:32] | Appreciate it. Bien. Mucho! | 谢谢 比恩 马乔 |
[14:35] | Hey, Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[14:37] | Get these lights on. Let’s see what this looks like. | 把灯打开 看看效果 |
[14:38] | Hey, watch. I’m gonna school this bitch, man. | 看着 我要教训教训这小子 |
[14:40] | Guys. get a beer. You’re off the clock. | 大家去喝酒吧 你们可以收工了 |
[14:41] | Hang out. Good job today. | 放松 今天干得好 |
[14:42] | Stellar! that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 漂亮 就是我要的效果 |
[14:46] | We having a party here or what. | 拜托咱们是在搞派对好不好 |
[14:48] | Play that fuckin music, white boy. | 臭小子赶紧放音乐啊 |
[15:02] | Oh, if I didn’t have a cast on, | 要不是我胳膊上了石膏 |
[15:03] | I’d school you little bitches. | 一定给你们俩点颜色瞧瞧 |
[15:49] | Oh shit! I can’t show up in this car. | 我靠 怎么能开这种车出来 |
[15:52] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[15:53] | Uh, the Frederking does not roll in a kumquat. | 弗雷德金不喜欢金桔色的车 |
[16:00] | That’s my graduation Bottle from MIT. | 那是我的麻省理工毕业纪念酒 |
[16:03] | Come on, I was saving that for something special. | 拜托 我想留到重要的时刻再喝的 |
[16:06] | It’s kinda special that | 此时此刻很重要 |
[16:08] | I’ve never drunk this much, this fast before. | 我从来没有一口气喝这么多酒 |
[16:11] | Hey, listen. you will get through this. | 听我说 一切都会过去的 |
[16:15] | I got fired today, ok? fired. | 我今天被炒了好吗 炒鱿鱼了 |
[16:20] | I didn’t go to screw all day and | 我不像你们这对龙凤胎 |
[16:22] | drink all night college, like you twin bastards did. | 上过白天乱搞晚上酗酒的大学 |
[16:26] | Tonight I’m catching up. | 今晚我要赶上潮流 |
[16:30] | – Take a right at these lights up here. – Why? | -前面的灯那儿右转 -为什么 |
[16:34] | Take a right! I’m sorry. | 向右转 抱歉 |
[16:47] | I’m having no part of this. | 你们俩的事别扯上我 |
[16:49] | Yeah Barry, I’m a little fuzzy on how we’re gonna get away with this. | 对啊 巴里 咱们怎么脱身呢 |
[16:54] | I have a set of keys. I know all the alarm codes. | 我有钥匙 门禁密码我也知道 |
[16:58] | It’s almost perfectly legitimate. | 应该万无一失 |
[17:01] | Almost. | 差不多吧 |
[17:04] | You just honk the horn if anything shows up. | 你留在这儿 有事就按喇叭 |
[17:06] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:21] | Listen Barry. | 听着 巴里 |
[17:22] | We really don’t want to spend tonight in the LA county jail… | 今晚我真的不想在洛杉矶郡监狱度过 |
[17:25] | Giving some white supremacist a crying blow job. | 含泪给白人至上主义者口交 |
[17:28] | That’s not gonna happen, Matt. There’s no way you’d cry. | 不会的 麦特 你不会哭的 |
[17:33] | Look! | 听我说 |
[17:34] | Mike the prick bastard sales manager | 麦克这个混蛋销售经理把奔驰560SL |
[17:36] | keeps the keys to the 560SL in his prick bastard desk. | 的钥匙放在他办公室的抽屉里 |
[17:42] | C’mon, c’mon, c’mon. | 快点 拜托 快点 |
[17:45] | I don’t know ?? | 这样不好吧 |
[17:47] | We’re gonna bring it back later, | 完事了我们会把它送回来 |
[17:48] | nobody’s gonna know the difference, okay. | 没人会发觉的 好吗 |
[17:49] | I don’t know. What if someone sees us? | 不好吧 要是有人看见我们呢 |
[17:51] | I think there might be security cameras. | 那边可能装了摄像头 |
[17:52] | Matt, stop thinking. Ok, we’ll just do it. | 麦特 别犹豫了 赶紧动手吧 |
[17:56] | – Shut off the alarm. – No problem. | -先去解锁 -没问题 |
[18:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:15] | They changed the alarm codes, man. | 他们改了密码 哥们 |
[18:16] | Those bastards didn’t trust me. | 那些混蛋不相信我 |
[18:18] | I wonder why. | 这是为什么呢 |
[18:27] | Oh my god. holy fuck! this is great! | 噢 天哪 这下完蛋了 |
[18:42] | – You pussy! get back in the game! – C’mon. | -你个缩头乌龟 快回去 -靠 |
[19:04] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在搞什么 |
[19:19] | Test drive? | 要不要试试车 |
[19:33] | – Holy shit! – Stole a car! we stole a car! | -我靠 -我们居然偷了辆奔驰 |
[19:39] | Unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[19:45] | I’ve never driven the 560SL before, Matt. | 我从来没开过这车 麦特 |
[19:51] | They never let me. | 他们不让我开 |
[19:54] | Man… maybe you should take it back. | 哥们…还是开回去吧 |
[19:58] | No. you need this car tonight, Matt. | 不 今晚你需要这辆车 麦特 |
[20:02] | You need this car tonight. | 今晚你需要这辆车 |
[20:08] | – Doreen! – What’s up? | -多琳 -你好吗 |
[20:10] | Tell ’em where you from. | 告诉他们你从哪儿来的 |
[20:11] | Straight outta compton | 径直离开康普顿 |
[20:12] | Another crazy-ass Nigga | 又一个疯子黑鬼 |
[20:14] | More punks I smoke, yo, my rep gets bigger | 火药味儿闻得多了 我名号无人不晓 |
[20:16] | I’m a bad mutha fucka and you know this | 我他妈是个混蛋 而这你都知道 |
[20:18] | But the pussy ass niggas won’t show this | 但是娘泡黑鬼他们才会扭捏躲闪 |
[20:20] | But I don’t give a fuck, I’ma make my snaps | 我却不在乎 我可以自己下决断 |
[20:23] | If not from the records to jack in | 要是明文规定里没有禁止 |
[20:25] | and craps like burglary, the definition is jackin’ | 盗窃那种废话 被定义成拿走 |
[20:28] | But when I’m illegally armed, it’s called packin’ | 可当我非法武装 被叫作包装 |
[20:30] | Crazy mutha fucka from the street | 街上的混蛋 |
[20:38] | Oh my god… | 天哪 |
[20:45] | Think your prick bastard boss keeps a comb in here? | 你的混蛋老板车里有梳子吗 |
[20:52] | Holy… | 见鬼… |
[20:56] | Are you stupid? | 你傻疯啦 |
[21:03] | – What is that finger thing? – I don’t know. | -你的手在干吗 -我不知道 |
[21:09] | – Tastes like aspirin. – My tongue is numb. | -味道像阿司匹林 -我舌头麻了 |
[21:14] | Holy shit, Barry. that was awesome. | 巴里 你太了不起了 |
[21:22] | My god! | 我的天 |
[21:30] | – Sunshine! – Hammers! | -阳光 -西服裤 |
[21:34] | Hey, how’s it going ?? | 感觉怎么样 |
[21:37] | Did you two manage to fuck each other yet? | 你们俩的互捅菊花计划怎么样了 |
[21:41] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[21:42] | Oh shit, Matt. Matt Franklin. | 嘿 麦特 麦特·富兰克林 |
[21:45] | And uh, your buddy your always hanging out with. | 还有 你们哥俩老是一起玩 |
[21:48] | What’s up. you never makes these things, man. | 什么风把你吹来了 哥们 |
[21:50] | So that’s the “Ball”. | 这就是传说中的”球” |
[21:52] | In person, live, via satellite. | 货真价实 还能连接卫星呢 |
[21:55] | – You know it’s not via anything, right? – Yeah, I get the point. | -这是什么玩意啊 -嗯 了解 |
[21:58] | I don’t think he knows what “Via” means. | 他都不懂卫星是怎么连接的吧 |
[22:00] | Yeah fuck you. | 闭嘴吧 |
[22:02] | Wendy get up here. C’mon baby. | 温蒂 快上来吧 |
[22:04] | Get your hot ass up here and give me a kiss. | 别傻站着了 过来亲亲 |
[22:07] | Be careful. | 小心点啊 |
[22:11] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:13] | Ok Matt. share with everybody. | 麦特 说什么呢 跟大伙说说 |
[22:16] | – Nothing. – Go ahead. what? what were you saying? | -没什么 -说啊 你想说什么 |
[22:18] | This looks suicidal, man. | 玩这个跟自杀差不多吧 哥们 |
[22:20] | C’mon. You just don’t like it | 得了吧 你不喜欢它 |
[22:21] | cause the ball represents “Balls” which you don’t have. | 是因为没有真枪实”蛋”吧 |
[22:24] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[22:25] | – Oh, is this one of those “Metaphors”? – Matt! | -你是在暗示我什么吗 -麦特 |
[22:29] | Wendy, no. I got this one. | 温迪 没关系 我懂 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a metaphor. | 没错 哥是暗示了 |
[22:33] | So the “Ball” Is… Balls! | 这就是个球 |
[22:40] | Good one. | 不错 |
[22:45] | – This is… – That is a metaphor. I totally got him. | -这是 -暗示而已 给他个下马威 |
[23:16] | Oh my God. exclamation point! Matt Franklin. | 哦 天啊 麦特·富兰克林居然来了 |
[23:23] | Do not go anywhere. | 休想跑出我的手掌心 |
[23:34] | Nice shades, asshole! | 眼镜挺潮啊 臭小子 |
[23:38] | No sign of the Frederking. | 没有看到弗雷德金啊 |
[23:43] | Man I feel like I’m in 10th grade again. | 我感觉自己又回到10年级了 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna put these on ice. | 我先去把酒冰镇一下 |
[23:49] | Hey Franklin. | 嘿 富兰克林 |
[23:51] | – Down here Hans Solo. – Ah, fuck! | -我在这儿呢 -我操 |
[23:54] | Carlos, what happened to you? | 卡洛斯 你怎么了 |
[23:55] | 67 times 365? | 67乘365得多少 |
[23:57] | – You’re in a wheelchair. – Answer! | -你怎么在轮椅上 -回答我 |
[23:59] | Uh… 24455. what’s up? | 24455 到底出什么事了 |
[24:02] | I’ve been really lazy. Just kidding. | 我懒得走 开个玩笑 |
[24:04] | I got hit by a drunk driver right after graduation, but… | 毕业之后我遭遇了酒驾 |
[24:06] | “Don’t cry for me Argentina” It’s not so bad, | 也算是因祸得福吧 |
[24:08] | I get better parking, tons of pussy. | 停车位比以前好找了 女人也不缺 |
[24:10] | I mean I have stronger opinions about hills now but, whatever. | 就是坐着轮椅不能爬山 无所谓了 |
[24:13] | So what have you doing, building jet packs? | 你在做什么 制造喷气背包 |
[24:15] | Uh, no, I work at Goldman Sachs. | 没有 我在高盛工作 |
[24:18] | No you don’t! no way you work there! | 不可能 你别瞎扯了 |
[24:19] | No I do. I work in Asian takeovers. | 我没有 我主要负责亚洲地区的收购工作 |
[24:22] | That’s funny, cause you know where I work? Goldman fucking Sachs. | 真有意思 你知道我在哪吗 就是高盛 |
[24:26] | – You don’t work there! – You work at Goldman Sachs? | -你根本不在高盛 -你在高盛 |
[24:28] | You bet your legs I do. | 我发誓 |
[24:30] | Think I’m gonna let this shit hold me back? | 你觉得我身残智也残了吗 |
[24:32] | You don’t need to walk to speculate currencies. | 炒汇又不用走路 |
[24:34] | I said “You don’t need to walk to speculate currencies”! | 我说了做炒汇的不用走路 |
[24:38] | I’m doing what I want. I’m following my dream. | 我在做我想做的事 我在追随我的梦想 |
[24:40] | – Eat it. – I thought you wanted to play baseball! | -并实现它 -我以为你的梦想是去打棒球 |
[24:43] | – Fuck you, Franklin! – Ah, look. Do you know Tori Frederking? | -去你的 富兰克林 -你认识多莉·弗雷德金吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah, I know her. | 认识 |
[24:48] | Well if you see her, could you show her this… … | 好吧 你要看见她的话 给她这个 |
[24:51] | and tell her I work at Goldman Sachs. | 顺便告诉她我也在高盛上班好吗 |
[24:52] | Wow, that’s pathetic dude. | 哇哦 可怜的家伙 |
[24:55] | Probably not gonna work either. we don’t have an LA office. | 不会有人信吧 高盛在洛杉矶没有分部 |
[24:57] | Everybody knows that, who has half a sack. Spelled with a “K”. | 圈内人都知道 做人要厚道 |
[25:00] | – Well just don’t rat me out. – Yeah I’ll think about it. | -别揭穿我 -好吧我会考虑的 |
[25:03] | If I’m not gettin laid. | 如果我没泡到妞儿的话 |
[25:04] | When I’m gettin laid I don’t think about much else. | 有妞儿了就顾不过来了 |
[25:06] | Anyway, kinda gettin bummed out talking to you. | 和你聊天真是浪费时间 |
[25:09] | what do you do, anyway? | 那你到底在做什么呢 |
[25:10] | I thought you went to MIT. | 我以为你去麻省理工了 |
[25:11] | I work at Suncoast video. | 我在阳光海滩音像店工作 |
[25:13] | Wow… Congratulations? Mom and dad must be psyched. | 开心吗 你爸妈一定很失望吧 |
[25:19] | I’m gonna get outta here. Check this out, “Moon walk”. | 我先闪了 看我的太空步 |
[25:22] | Will you guys move. I’m trying to fucking party here. | 你们能让开点吗 别碍老子的事 |
[25:26] | And it’s Kyles crazy grandma, | 凯尔的疯奶奶站在那边说 |
[25:29] | standing there. And she says, listen to this… | 你们听着 |
[25:31] | I can’t tell if your fucking or drowning. | 不管你们是在做爱还是要淹死了 |
[25:34] | But neither one is letting me get any sleep. | 都已经影响我休息了 |
[25:38] | So embarrassing. | 好丢人啊 |
[25:40] | So, uh, the next day, my dad pulls me aside… | 第二天 我爸把我叫到一边 |
[25:44] | …and he offers to help with the down payment on a condo. | 他给了我一笔买公寓首付的钱 |
[25:46] | Yeah, so I guess we screwed ourselves into the market. | 稀里糊涂成为有房一族了 |
[25:54] | Literally. | 差不多吧 |
[26:00] | Yeah, anyway so we’re moving in on Tuesday, | 我们星期二就要搬过去了 |
[26:03] | and… but it’s great cause there’s a hot tub… | 那房子不错 还有个大浴缸 |
[26:22] | Hi. I can’t handle this right now. I want to do some of the coke. | 我受不了了 给我来点可卡因 |
[26:26] | What do you mean you can’t handle this? | 你受不了什么了 |
[26:28] | I want to do the coke! | 我想要吸可卡因 |
[26:29] | No, what can’t you handle? | 不 我是问你受不了什么了 |
[26:31] | Not doing the coke! | 没有可卡因抽 |
[26:32] | Ok, Barry, we’re not cocaine people. | 巴里 我们不是瘾君子 |
[26:35] | A, My dad’s a cop. B, I’m defining my gray area… | 首先 我爸是警察 其次 我认为 |
[26:39] | …which I’m pretty sure doesn’t include hard narcotics. | 我再颓废也不会碰毒品的 |
[26:42] | – Give me the bag. – No. | -给我 -不 |
[26:44] | Give me the bag or you don’t get the car keys. | 不给我就别想要车钥匙 |
[26:49] | Okay, just take it easy “Scarf ace.” | 好吧 别吸过量 |
[26:53] | This one here is an alarm… | 这是车钥匙 |
[27:37] | – Tori Frederking? – Rick Herrington. Oh my god. | -多莉·弗雷德金 -瑞克·赫林顿 天哪 |
[27:41] | – How are you? – I’m good… wow… oh. | -最近怎么样 -还好 |
[27:50] | Hey, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[27:54] | What’s up man? good to see you. | 最近怎么样 见到你很高兴 |
[27:57] | Dude and I we’re just packing up. moving in together next week. | 我俩正收拾东西呢 下星期搬到一起住 |
[28:01] | – We got a condo. – Yeah, baby tell them the story. | -我们买了套公寓 -恩 跟他们说说 |
[28:04] | We’re here 4th of July. | 7月4号那天家里来了很多人 |
[28:06] | My family always has the big party here, | 我们家总搞派对 |
[28:07] | and the house is packed with relatives and so there’s no place for us too… | 亲戚们都来了 我们都没地方亲热了 |
[28:11] | – I know. – You know? | -嗯 -你知道? |
[28:13] | So we come down to the pool, | 于是我们就跑到游泳池里 |
[28:15] | where it’s always kinda quiet, right. | 那儿很安静的 |
[28:17] | You know, getting into it, water splashing… | 跳进去的时候 水都溅出来了 |
[28:20] | So embarrassing. | 好尴尬啊 |
[28:22] | A flotation ring hits me in the head. | 突然有个救生圈砸到我头上了 |
[28:25] | And I’m like mid pump, its like… what? | 我就像一个水泵 |
[28:27] | And I look and it’s my crazy grandmother and she says to me… | 原来是我奶奶 她说 |
[28:32] | …I can’t tell if you’re fucking or drowning, | 我不知道你在做爱还是要淹死了 |
[28:35] | but neither one is letting us get any sleep. | 都已经影响我休息了 |
[28:38] | Next day, dad pulls us aside and | 第二天 我爸爸把我们叫到一边 |
[28:39] | offers to help with a down payment on the condo. | 给了我一笔买公寓首付的钱 |
[28:41] | Yeah so I guess we screwed ourselves into the market. | 我们稀里糊涂得就成有房一族了 |
[28:53] | That’s good. | 很有意思 |
[28:54] | Hey, um, Matt you remember Tori. | 嘿 麦特你还记得多莉吧 |
[28:57] | Whoa, yes… weird. | 哇 是啊 真巧 |
[28:59] | How’s it going? Mark? | 你好 马克 |
[29:03] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[29:05] | It’s Matt. | 我叫麦特 |
[29:09] | Is my name. | 我名字 |
[29:14] | So, high school again, huh? freaky deeky. | 感觉又回到高中时代了 没穿越吧 |
[29:20] | How’s that? | 然后呢 |
[29:27] | Wow, this breeze is great. | 今晚的风真舒服 |
[29:31] | It’s like, wind surfing weather, you know. | 适合冲浪 |
[29:35] | I tell you, I’d love to be out on my board tonight. | 今晚真想去冲浪 |
[29:38] | – You’re into wind surfing? – Hell yeah! | -你很喜欢冲浪 -是啊 |
[29:43] | – Big time, you? – No, I’m not! | -非常喜欢 你呢 -我不喜欢 |
[29:47] | – Really? – No! | -真的 -不喜欢 |
[29:51] | Yeah, no, well… cause wind?! fuck that! | 呃 是风的原因吗 见鬼 |
[29:57] | Um, I should probably go check | 我去那边看看 |
[29:59] | to make sure we’re not running out of soda, inside. | 苏打水还够不够 |
[30:03] | – So I’ll see you guys later. – Good seeing you. | -一会见 -再见啦 |
[30:07] | See ya. | 再见 |
[30:11] | – You know it’s funny… – Hey, you ever find yourself in Paris? | -你知道吗… -你在巴黎找到自我了吗 |
[30:18] | There’s a lovely bistro right around the corner from the Sorbonne, called the… | 巴黎大学附近有家不错的酒馆 |
[30:23] | It’s chevre chaud is impeccable. | 那儿的羊干酪简直绝了 |
[30:31] | We are doing cocaine. ok. | 哥要吸可卡因了 |
[30:40] | Looks so easy in the movies. | 看电影里挺简单的啊 |
[30:43] | Let’s do this. you’re gonna do this, | 来吧 开始吧 |
[30:46] | ok. You’re gonna feel unbelievable. | 体验飞一般的感觉 |
[30:50] | Nostrils ready. we’re doing this. Ok. | 鼻孔已经就位 开始吧 |
[31:15] | Nice! | 很好 |
[31:19] | Great. | 漂亮 |
[31:21] | I get stuck with a bag of shit. | 这他妈的是什么玩意 |
[31:33] | Blammo! | 爽歪歪 |
[32:09] | Hey, you’re hot! | 嘿 你真性感 |
[32:14] | I’m growling at you! did you hear me. | 我跟你说话呢你没听到吗 |
[32:16] | I was growling at you like a lion. | 我像狮子一样向你咆哮 |
[32:17] | A lion in the jungle. | 丛林之狮 |
[32:20] | I’m Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[32:23] | Confirmation, yeah you’re hot! | 再说一次 你很性感 |
[32:26] | – What? – Hello. | -什么 -你好 |
[32:32] | Show them the ?? | 来啊 |
[32:35] | You are tall. But I can still hear you. | 你很高 不过不妨碍我们聊天 |
[32:40] | Whoa, you’re gonna hurt somebody man. | 你要撞到别人了老兄 |
[32:41] | You’re gonna take someones eye out. | 小心别把人家眼球撞出来 |
[32:44] | That guy is my boyfriend. | 那家伙是我男朋友 |
[32:45] | Hope he screws better than he dances. | 希望他床上功夫比跳舞强 |
[32:50] | Oh shit he’s about to do the splits. | 他要劈腿了 |
[32:52] | I can see it in his eyes. there he goes. | 我看出来了 要劈腿喽 |
[32:55] | He’s got no testes left. he’s got no testes left. | 他的蛋蛋去哪了 他的蛋蛋去哪了 |
[32:59] | Who’s got a watermelon? | 谁有西瓜 |
[33:03] | Yo, go find your own date. | 你 去找你自己的舞伴去 |
[33:06] | I got my own date. I think that you used to know her. | 她就是我的 我以为你知道 |
[33:18] | What’s up? Want to dance? let’s see what you got, boy! | 来跳舞啊 拿出你的本事来 |
[33:29] | Take a good look around you. | 看看周围 |
[33:31] | Everything changes, but “Nothing” Changes. | 一切都变了 没有不变的了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, I hear you brother. | 我听着呢 |
[33:38] | So I been getting into this whole wine thing lately. | 后来我就一直在和酒打交道 |
[33:41] | Tasting it and talking about it. | 品酒 论酒 |
[33:44] | We should go down to my dads boat and uh, do a little sampling. | 去我爸的船上玩玩 喝点酒 如何 |
[33:48] | Oh hey… there you are. | 嘿 你在那呢 |
[33:53] | Matt, hello? When are you gonna show me that thing? | 麦特 你什么时候带我去看那个 |
[33:59] | Right, the uh, waterfall. on the other side of the patio. | 哦对 去看瀑布 就在那边 |
[34:02] | I was gonna show you that. | 咱们现在就去吧 |
[34:03] | I love waterfalls. I’ll just be back in a bit. | 我喜欢瀑布 我一会就回来 |
[34:12] | – How do you like that? – That was awesome. | -你们喜欢吗 -弹得太棒了 |
[34:14] | So good. I got goose bumps. | 真好听 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[34:16] | – I know. – I love your sweater | -了解 -我喜欢你的外套 |
[34:18] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[34:21] | So… | 然后呢 |
[34:23] | This waterfall’s… you know… | 那个瀑布… |
[34:26] | There’s no waterfalls. | 是不存在的 |
[34:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:32] | – Have you seen Niagara? – No I haven’t. Have you? | -看见尼亚加拉瀑布吗 -没 你呢 |
[34:38] | No. | 没有 |
[34:41] | Hey Tori, uh… | 嘿 多莉 呃 |
[34:45] | – Have you… – Hey! Everybody. | -你有没有 -嘿 大家听着 |
[34:48] | Barry Nathan and Tyler Jones are having a dance off. | 巴瑞·尼顿和泰勒·琼斯在斗舞呢 |
[34:57] | But I am, my ridiculously dressed friend. | 朋友们 |
[34:59] | I am in downtown tokyo, I am the samurai dance master… | 我是来自东京的武士 |
[35:02] | … and I’m gonna dance your dummy playing ass into the ground. | 我要让你输得心服口服 |
[35:05] | Yo, DJ… hit it! | DJ 音乐 |
[35:24] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 哇 跳得真好 |
[35:37] | That’s all you got? | 就这点玩意 |
[36:28] | You had enough? you had enough? | 你够了没 你够了没 |
[36:36] | Fuckin a, Barry. | 我操牛逼啊 巴里 |
[36:38] | I got you bitch. | 臭小子我赢了 |
[36:47] | – C’mon. chill out, alright? – Cool, cool, cool. | -好了 冷静点 -冷静 冷静 |
[36:54] | C’mon you guys. we are adults. | 好了你们两个 大家都是成年人 |
[36:56] | Fine, fine, fine. It’s over. | 好 好 到此为止 |
[37:00] | Don’t do it again, white boy. Here. | 别再打了 哥们 过来 |
[37:03] | God damn it, Barry. | 真该死 巴里 |
[37:10] | Are you OK? Oh my god she’s choking. | 你还好吧 天哪 她噎住了 |
[37:13] | Somebody help her. | 快来帮帮她 |
[37:15] | I got her. I got you. Breathe… breathe… | 我来帮她 我来帮你 呼气 呼气 |
[37:19] | Get off her. | 放下她 |
[37:22] | You’re gonna pull through. | 没事的别怕 |
[37:24] | – C’mon! Breathe! – What are you doing? | -加油 呼气 -你在做什么 |
[37:27] | – I’m giving you the Heimlich. – I wasn’t choking. she was. | -我在帮你啊 -不是我噎到了 是她 |
[37:43] | I’m such a jackass. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我就是个笨蛋 |
[37:47] | I suck at this. I’m… I’m… what am I doing? I’m sorry! | 我搞砸了 我在做什么 对不起 |
[37:51] | You’re awesome. I’m trying so hard, and I… it’s… | 你是女神 我癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[37:55] | Here’s the thing. You were my high school crush, by the way. | 实话说吧 从高中我就开始喜欢你了 |
[37:58] | And I just physically | 我刚刚却在这么多人面前 |
[38:00] | assaulted you in front of a bunch of people. | 让你难堪 |
[38:01] | I just hit rock bottom. So… don’t mind me. | 我完蛋了 别介意 |
[38:05] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[38:07] | I don’t see how it could get any worse. Nope! Got it! | 还能更糟糕点吗 不会了 |
[38:09] | I could ask you to dance and, chuck my drink in your face… | 我邀请你跳舞 然后把酒吐到你脸上 |
[38:14] | And twirl you into the fucking wall. I’ll do it. | 并把你甩到该死的墙上 我做的出来 |
[38:18] | I’m sorry… I was… | 对不起 其实我 |
[38:22] | Oh I love this song! | 我喜欢这曲子 |
[38:27] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这曲子 |
[38:31] | – Do you wanna… do you wanna dance? – Sure! | -你想 想跳舞吗 -当然 |
[38:34] | Are you insured? | 你确定 |
[38:37] | I will dance with you if you promise, no twirling. | 如果你保证不乱转 我就和你跳 |
[38:41] | Right, I promise. I’ll go slow. | 好吧 我保证 我慢慢跳 |
[39:06] | – I was wondering, uh… if I could get your phone… – What? | -你能不能把你的号码给我 -什么 |
[39:11] | I was wondering if I could… I could, uh… | 我能不能… |
[39:17] | I could always tell in high school, | 上高中的时候我就想告诉你 |
[39:20] | um, that you were gonna land on your feet. | 我会一直做你的护身符 |
[39:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I could get your attention please. | 女士们先生们 大家好 |
[39:34] | First of all I want to say | 首先我想说 |
[39:35] | thank you to everybody for chillin with me… | 感谢你们能来和我一起度过 |
[39:37] | …on my very last labor day party. | 我的最后一个单身派对 |
[39:43] | You know nothings changed it seems like since we graduated. | 自从毕业之后大家都没怎么变 |
[39:46] | Trevor, talking to you. | 特雷沃 说你呢 |
[39:47] | What’s up with that fucking ear ring, dude? | 你那个该死的耳环是怎么回事 |
[39:51] | We are changing, and we’re moving on. | 我们长大了 成熟了 |
[39:53] | We’re going our separate ways. | 大家都各奔东西了 |
[39:55] | And some of us are going our separate ways… together. | 我们中的一些人即将走到一起 |
[40:00] | You all know Wendy. | 大家都认识温蒂吧 |
[40:02] | Wendy Franklin here. | 这是温蒂·富兰克林 |
[40:03] | – Honey get on up here. – What are you doing? | -亲爱的上这来 -你要干什么 |
[40:05] | What is he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[40:11] | I think that she is… one hell of a chick. | 她是个不错的女孩 |
[40:15] | Because she turned a lump of coal like me into a diamond. | 是他把我这样的渣子变成了钻石 |
[40:22] | From all the pressure she put me under. Oh! | 她让我充满了压力 |
[40:27] | Oh, wait. There’s something I got here. | 等下 我这里有样东西 |
[40:32] | – Oh my god! – Oh my god! | -哦 天哪 -哦 天哪 |
[40:37] | Wendy, will you marry me? | 温蒂 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:47] | – No! – Hell yeah! | -不愿意 -当然 |
[40:53] | Yes, yes I will. | 是的 我愿意 |
[41:22] | Oh man, come on! | 老兄 悠着点 |
[41:57] | Look, I know everyone’s making fun of you. | 我知道大家都在嘲笑你 |
[41:58] | But I just want to say I | 但我只是想说 |
[42:00] | really loved what you did out there tonight. | 我很喜欢你今晚做的事 |
[42:02] | Who’s making fun of me? | 谁在嘲笑我 |
[42:04] | Your dance was cool. It was like anti-dancing. | 你跳的很帅 感觉是在示威 |
[42:12] | It was like a big screw you to all them conformist assholes. | 你给了那些混蛋上了一课 |
[42:15] | I’m glad you liked it. | 我很高兴你能喜欢 |
[42:16] | You didn’t give a shit about any of their shit, you know. | 你没有给机会让他们得瑟 |
[42:20] | Did you want to get naked? | 你想把衣服脱光吗 |
[42:23] | Wow, that was fast. For me I get naked all the time. | 这也太快了 虽然我喜欢裸体 |
[42:33] | Come find me later. | 等下过来找我 |
[42:47] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[42:52] | I don’t wanna say this, but I really feel… | 我不想说这些 但我真的感到 |
[42:54] | Then don’t! | 那就别说了 |
[42:54] | Don’t marry him. | 别和他结婚 |
[42:56] | – Oh, christ. – The two of you… | -上帝啊 -你们两个 |
[42:59] | It’s like you don’t fit. I don’t think he can make you happy. | 你们两个不合适 他不能给你幸福 |
[43:02] | Well I already am happy, so your wrong so leave me alone. | 我已经很幸福了 你错了 赶紧走吧 |
[43:05] | Then why don’t you open that envelope from Cambridge? | 那你为什么看剑桥大学的来信 |
[43:07] | Because I hate rejection. | 因为我怕被拒绝 |
[43:09] | Come on. You know you got in! | 得了吧 你知道你被录取了 |
[43:10] | And you know he doesn’t want you to go. | 你也知道他不想让你走 |
[43:11] | He’s already holding you back. | 他已经在拖你后腿了 |
[43:12] | Kyle would support any decision | 凯尔会支持我做的任何决定 |
[43:13] | that I wanted to make as long as I was happy. | 只要我开心 |
[43:15] | Ok then, why didn’t you tell him you applied? | 好吧 那你为什么不告诉他你被录取了 |
[43:18] | I mean he’s gonna be your husband, | 他都要成你的丈夫了 |
[43:19] | right? Aren’t you supposed to be honest with him by everything? | 你不该对他隐瞒吧 |
[43:21] | Oh you’re lecturing me about honesty, Mister “Goldman Sachs”? | 你在给我上诚实课吗 高盛先生 |
[43:24] | The only reason you’re | 你说了这么多无非是 |
[43:25] | saying all this stuff is because you’re jealous. | 因为你嫉妒 |
[43:26] | You’re jealous that I have a life and you don’t! | 你嫉妒我拥有了你想要而没有的生活 |
[43:28] | You’re not gonna have a life. | 那是他的生活 |
[43:29] | You’re just supporting Kyle’s life. | 你只是他生活中的配角 |
[43:31] | That’s why you said yes, right? | 这就是你答应求婚的原因 对吗 |
[43:33] | So it would all be wrapped up in a little bow. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[43:34] | Wendy, marriage is a big life decision. | 温蒂 婚姻是人生的重大决定 |
[43:35] | Oh, big life decisions? at least I’m making some asshole. | 人生重大决定 至少我比某些混蛋强 |
[43:38] | You’re so scared, you can’t choose anything. | 你那么懦弱 优柔寡断 |
[43:41] | Not a girl, not a job… anything. | 女朋友 工作 你都拿不定主意 |
[43:43] | And you’re just gonna sit there in your little… | 你只会活在自己的梦里 |
[43:45] | …smarty pants fantasy bubble, dreaming about… | 幻想着不切实际的东西 |
[43:47] | Tori Frederking when you know that she’s unobtainable. | 意淫着你不可能到手的多莉·弗雷德金 |
[43:49] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[43:50] | You can’t get her and you know it. | 你得不到她 你自己心里明白 |
[43:52] | So there’s really no risk at all, is there? | 这样你就不用争取了 对吧 |
[43:54] | It’s bullshit, Matt and you know it! | 都是狗屎 麦特 你心里清楚 |
[43:59] | I was wrong. You’re gonna look great in an apron. | 好吧 是我错了 你会过得很好的 |
[44:25] | So you know how I’ve always been into fashion. | 你知道我是如何一直追随时尚的 |
[44:27] | Well I am in a van to New York. | 我坐货车去了纽约 |
[44:31] | – Doesn’t that so blow your mind? – Totally. | -你都不惊讶吗 -非常震惊 |
[44:34] | Let’s go to the Drexel party. | 我们去德雷克塞尔的派对吧 |
[44:36] | Why are we still hanging out with the Sachs? | 咱们怎么还和高盛先生纠缠呢 |
[44:38] | Some of us weren’t offered full time positions. | 我们还没找到正式工作呢 |
[44:40] | I have some serious networking to do. | 还得去多交际交际呢 |
[44:42] | This is so totally not me, ok. | 这根本就不是我的风格 好吧 |
[44:44] | I totally think we can work something out. | 我觉得咱们可以出去做点别的 |
[44:47] | Just for tonight. | 只是今晚 |
[44:49] | Shelly! | 谢莉 |
[44:50] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[44:53] | I totally don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我完全不知道我在说什么 |
[45:13] | Is that your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[45:17] | This is the so cherry. | 这车的颜色真好看 |
[45:19] | You make enough money for a car like this? | 你都买得起这种车了 |
[45:23] | Nobody stopped me when I drove it off the lot. | 反正我把它开走的时候没人拦着我 |
[45:27] | Matt! Matt! Matt! | 麦特 麦特 麦特 |
[45:34] | This is Barry… the dancer. | 这是巴里 那个斗舞的 |
[45:40] | So are you guys going to that party in Beverly Hills? | 你们去比弗利山庄的派对吗 |
[45:44] | Uh, yeah, we’re thinking about it. you? | 考虑考虑 你呢 |
[45:49] | – Well yeah! – Where is that party again? | -我去啊 -那个派对在哪儿来着 |
[45:54] | Well you know what. I know the way | 我正好知道怎么走 |
[45:56] | so I should just, ride with you. | 要不你开车带我过去吧 |
[45:59] | – What? – Oh my god, you slut. | -什么 -天哪 你这小贱人 |
[46:03] | Oh my god, you slut. | 天哪 你这小贱人 |
[46:05] | Look, you gotta ride with her friends. | 你得坐她朋友的车了 |
[46:07] | – Really? ok. – Are you smoking now? | -是吗 好啊 -抽烟干吗 |
[46:12] | When it rains it pours. am I right, brother? | 瘾头来了挡也挡不住 是吗 老兄 |
[46:17] | Come on, punch it up. punch. and squeeze real tight. | 来 击个拳 击拳 然后握紧 |
[46:22] | And then the finger comes up. Bam! | 再把手指伸出来 |
[46:24] | – And then you go like this. – Hey, get off me. | -然后再这样 -好了 别闹了 |
[46:29] | – Hey, I guess I’m riding with you guys. – Uh, I don’t know. | -我和你们一起去吧 -还是不要了 |
[46:36] | I have cocaine on me. | 我有可卡因哦 |
[46:39] | Can I ride in the back with you Barry? | 不如一起坐后面吧 巴里 |
[46:44] | Well this will be fun. It will be all | 那个派对应该挺好玩的 |
[46:46] | bankers at this party, so we will know a ton of people. | 派对上都是金融界的 我们能认识很多人 |
[46:49] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[47:25] | It’s a great night for this, huh? | 今晚天气很好啊 |
[47:31] | So this party is at my boss, Pete Bering’s house. | 那是我老板皮特·贝令办的派对 |
[47:35] | Unfortunately he’s a bit of a perve. | 他很色 |
[47:39] | Swear to god the only reason | 我打包票 他之所以聘用我 |
[47:40] | I got offered a full time position at Drexel… | 让我在德崇证券上班 |
[47:42] | … is cause he wants to see my boobs. | 是因为他想看我的咪咪 |
[47:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:47] | – What about your friends boobs? – Well, he’s already seen them. | -那你朋友的呢 -他早看过了 |
[47:50] | Really? Wow! | 是吗 |
[47:52] | You see that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[47:54] | Boob power recedes once revealed. | 一旦让他看到我的咪咪 我就被动了 |
[47:56] | He hasn’t and won’t see mine, | 他没看过也不会看到我的咪咪 |
[47:59] | so I retain the boob power. | 所以我还掌握着咪咪主动权 |
[48:01] | Eye contact, Matt. | 往哪儿看呢 麦特 |
[48:05] | You know we always know when you guys look. | 我太了解你们男人的想法了 |
[48:08] | – Not always. – No, we do, it’s true! | -不一定吧 -是真的 |
[48:11] | Go ahead, give it a shot. I’ll look away. | 来吧 试试 我把头转过去 |
[48:19] | Now. | 看了吧 |
[48:20] | – That was good. – Pretty good? | -好厉害 -厉害吧 |
[48:26] | – Now. – Wow, that’s crazy. | -看了吧 -太神奇了 |
[48:29] | I don’t know. I think maybe you’re just getting lucky. | 怎么回事 是你运气太好了吧 |
[48:31] | Oh really? try it again, big shot. | 是吗 再试一次 来真的 |
[48:36] | – Now. – Wow, that is a gift! | -看了吧 -你太神了 |
[48:38] | That’s unbelievable. best of seven? | 不可思议啊 不如七局四胜吧 |
[49:08] | Holy shit, did you see that car? | 我的神啊 看见那车了吗 |
[49:39] | How are you guys? | 你们好吗 |
[49:48] | It’ll cause the stock to rally. | 这样的话股市会反弹 |
[49:49] | But I’m worried about them sustaining these margins. | 我担心他们越赚越多 |
[49:52] | The rumors about this Russian oil field. | 最近关于俄罗斯油田的传闻很多 |
[49:53] | It’s going to happen because it’s got momentum. | 这是肯定的事 它有上涨的势头 |
[49:55] | But you can’t put momentum on a balance sheet. | 资金负债表里看不出来涨不涨 |
[49:57] | I mean, their numbers are embarrassing. | 我是说 他们的资金状况很令人堪忧 |
[49:59] | That’s irrelevant. we’ll float some junk | 这无所谓 我们可以发行一些垃圾股 |
[50:00] | and then they can buy a company with a balance sheet… | 这样他们就可以买一个资产负债表 |
[50:02] | …that’s not absolute shit. | 不那么差的公司了 |
[50:04] | Walter, your not drinking. | 沃尔特 你怎么没喝酒 |
[50:05] | I warned you about that. excuse me. | 说好要喝的 不好意思 |
[50:08] | – Hello Tori. – Hey Mr. Bering. | -你好啊 多莉 -你好 白令先生 |
[50:10] | Hey, it’s Pete. please. | 叫我皮特 我正等你呢 |
[50:11] | I was really hoping you’d come. walk with me. Excuse me. | 咱们边走边聊 如何 |
[50:16] | – I think Beth’s here. – Didn’t notice. | -贝斯也来了吧 -没注意 |
[50:19] | Listen Tori. I was hoping to get your | 多莉 我想听听你是怎么看待 |
[50:21] | opinion on the actualities of that Baltic Sterling nonsense. | 波罗的海英镑的现状的 |
[50:26] | Would you mind coming upstairs. | 能不能上楼去说 |
[50:28] | Take a look at that report. decode it for me. | 帮我分析分析报告 |
[50:31] | It’s Pete, right? Pete Bering. | 是皮特吗 皮特·白令 |
[50:35] | Matt Franklin. good to see you again. | 我是麦特·富兰克林 很高兴又见到你了 |
[50:39] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 不好意思 我们之前见过面吗 |
[50:40] | Have we met? | 之前见过面吗 |
[50:49] | – Matt’s over at Goldman Sachs. – Guilty, as charged. | -麦特在高盛工作 -不敢当 请多多指教 |
[50:54] | So, Matt. who do you work under over there? | 麦特 你老板是谁 |
[50:57] | Oh, well… I’m not at liberty to say. | 噢 这个我不太方便透露 |
[51:00] | – Why not? – We pride ourselves on being a discreet firm. | -为什么 -公司有规定的 |
[51:03] | Our policy is don’t discuss business. | 我们的规定是不在公共场合讨论工作的事 |
[51:05] | Really. Matt doesn’t seem like a Goldman Sachs man to me, Tori. | 是吗 麦特不像是高盛的人嘛 多莉 |
[51:09] | Most of those blowhards can’t shut up about work. | 那些吹牛大王讲起工作来总是滔滔不绝 |
[51:13] | Seriously, Matt, tell me the department, let me do the math. | 说真的 麦特 你在哪个部门 |
[51:16] | I know a lot of people over there. | 我认识很多你们公司的人 |
[51:18] | – What department? – Yeah Matt. What…do…you…do? | -哪个部门嘛 -是啊 麦特 你是做什么的 |
[51:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[51:29] | Do you guys know Yen? I mean… | 日元 你知道吗 |
[51:34] | Say a Yen gets uh transferred from Mr. Nariyada’s bank, in Tokyo… | 如果和古田先生星期一从东京的银行 |
[51:42] | …on a Monday and it lands in Rome. | 转账1日元到罗马银行 |
[51:47] | So what’s .467 * 32? | 那么0.467乘以32 |
[51:49] | 149.5 Lira, right? | 就约等于149.5里拉 对吗 |
[51:53] | Wam, Mr. Roma takes that, flips it over to Mr. Queen Elizabeth… | 然后又从罗马转到大英帝国 |
[51:56] | …so what’s 149.5 divided by 22.3? | 那么149.5除以22.3就等于 |
[51:58] | Six pounds, British Sterling and 78 pence, right? | 6英磅78便士是吗 |
[52:02] | Wam! He takes it, flips it over to Mr. USA today before opening bell… | 紧接着又在今天开盘前转到美国账户 |
[52:06] | So what’s 6.78 divided by 1.68? | 所以6.78除以1.68 |
[52:08] | It’s 3.99 big bad dream bags. | 就应该是3.99美元 |
[52:10] | And guess who Mr. Yankee Doodle Dandy | 然后美国人又把钱汇给了 |
[52:12] | wires it to over the international date line… Mr. Nariyada. | 另一个时区的谷田先生 |
[52:14] | How much is that Yen worth now? | 请问1日元现在价值多少 |
[52:15] | 1.012 1.012! | |
[52:16] | 1.2 percent more in one day. 1.2 percent times 365 days… | 一天里升值了1.2% 乘以365天 |
[52:19] | … and I’ll do the math. that’s a lot of fuckin blow fish. | 我就是计算这个的 棘手得很 |
[52:24] | So that’s what I do, Pete. | 我就是做这个的 皮特 |
[52:28] | Currencies, Franklin? | 是在聊外汇吗 富兰克林 |
[52:32] | Yeah Carlos. | 是啊 卡洛斯 |
[52:34] | You two in the same division? | 你们俩一个部门的吗 |
[52:35] | Franklin? Matt? | 富兰克林 麦特 |
[52:42] | I’m just fucking with you. Matt’s a star man. | 我开玩笑的 麦特可是我们部门的红人 |
[52:45] | It’s like having rain man on the floor. | 不爱搭理人 |
[52:47] | Except you can touch him and shit. | 除非你去摸他 在他身上拉屎 |
[52:49] | In fact, he just got promoted. | 他最近还升职了呢 |
[52:52] | That’s right. I didn’t want to say anything. | 是啊 我想低调点的 |
[52:55] | Guy above me got fired. | 我的上司被炒了 |
[52:57] | Some girl asked him for a raise and he asked for a hand job. | 有个姑娘想升职 他就让那姑娘给他打手枪 |
[53:00] | I guess he’s the one that got the raise, huh. | 说不定他就是这样升上去的 |
[53:04] | Sounds like my kind of guy. | 有我的风格 |
[53:07] | She took him for about 8 Mil. | 她向法庭起诉索赔八百万 |
[53:11] | Supreme Court takes sexual harassment very, very seriously these days. | 如今法院对性骚扰 判得非常非常严 |
[53:15] | It’s about time, huh? | 还是收敛点吧 |
[53:18] | Yes, yes, it is about time. | 是啊是啊 应该的 |
[53:24] | Well. Great meeting you, Matt. I have to go make the rounds. | 很高兴认识你 我去那边转转 |
[53:28] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心点 |
[53:31] | Holy shit, that was amazing. | 天哪 你太牛了 |
[54:02] | Stay cool. sexy redhead. | 淡定 红发尤物来了 |
[54:08] | – Trish Anderson. – Barry Nathan. | -特里斯·安德森 -巴里·内森 |
[54:15] | Is it snowing? | 下雪了吗 |
[54:19] | I think it’s like 65 degrees outside. | 外面差不多有65度 |
[54:23] | No I mean are you holding? | 我的意思是 你带东西了吗 |
[54:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 带了带了 |
[54:28] | – You want to have fun little? – Yes I do! | -想找点乐子吗 -那是当然 |
[54:34] | – Come with me. – Really? Oh my god. | -跟我来 -真的吗 天哪 |
[54:43] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[54:45] | Oops, I did yours. | 不好意思 把你的也吸了 |
[54:50] | Jesus christ, man. | 我的老天爷 |
[54:52] | it’s my friend Frances. It’s ok though. Isn’t it? | 这是我朋友弗朗西斯 自己人 |
[54:57] | Ok, come on in man. | 那好 进来吧老兄 |
[55:00] | You want any, future man? | 你想来点吗 未来战士 |
[55:02] | Come a little closer, Barry Nathan. | 靠近点 巴里·内森 |
[55:14] | Beverly Hills. | 比弗利山果然名不虚传 |
[55:28] | Hey Frances, um… do me a favor. | 弗朗西斯 帮我个忙 |
[55:31] | Just take yours to go. Ok pal? Just go! | 嗑点儿然后就走吧 好吗 |
[55:35] | – Get the hell outta here. – He doesn’t want any of that. | -滚出去 -他不吸 |
[55:38] | He doesn’t? | 不要吗 |
[55:40] | – What the hell does Frances want? – He wants to watch. | -那他要什么 -他想看着咱们 |
[55:48] | He won’t bother us. Just let him watch. | 他不会打扰我们的 让他看吧 |
[55:52] | Ok, um… who is this Frances person? | 好吧 这个弗朗西斯是何方神圣啊 |
[55:54] | It’s non-negotiable! | 你没必要知道 |
[56:06] | I’m going to try this. | 来吧 |
[56:13] | What do you think this house cost him? | 这房子花了他不少钱吧 |
[56:15] | Drug habit. Kids in therapy. | 瘾君子 小孩都有心理问题 |
[56:18] | Hey The view. | 小心人多嘴杂 |
[56:21] | But you like it, right? | 但你还是喜欢 是吗 |
[56:24] | Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Drexel’s great. | 当然 必须的 德崇证券是个好公司 |
[56:28] | It’s a real opportunity for me. | 是个求之不得的好机会 |
[56:30] | I’ll get stock options, great benefits. | 我有公司股份 福利也好 |
[56:33] | You know it’s really a wonderful… | 真是个非常好的… |
[56:37] | What? | 什么 |
[56:40] | I hate it! | 我讨厌它 |
[56:44] | I hate my job! | 我讨厌我的工作 |
[56:48] | Wow, I’ve never said that out loud before. | 我从未大声说过这种话 |
[56:52] | But I do, I hate it. I do! | 但这是事实 我真的讨厌它 |
[56:56] | I hate all of this. | 我讨厌这一切 |
[56:57] | – Really? – Hate it! | -真的吗 -太讨厌了 |
[56:58] | – Gotcha. – Crazy right? | -看出来了 -很不可思议吧 |
[57:01] | I just keep thinking, do I really want to do this? | 我总是在想 我是真心喜欢这行吗 |
[57:04] | Is this what I want to do with my life? | 我的人生难道就这样了吗 |
[57:06] | Is it? | 那要怎样呢 |
[57:07] | I do not know, that’s the thing. | 我不知道 问题就在这里 |
[57:09] | I’m so confused and I really, really don’t know. | 我很困惑 不知何去何从 |
[57:13] | I’m sorry this must sound ridiculous to you. | 你肯定觉得这很可笑 |
[57:16] | You’re obviously very smart at your job. | 你那么精明能干 |
[57:19] | No, no, Tori. Whoa! | 才不是呢 多莉 |
[57:22] | Are you kidding me? I got this thing that I know I’m good at. | 你别开玩笑了 我了解自己的长处 |
[57:25] | And everyone in my life… | 身边的人都希望 |
[57:28] | …expects me to turn it into a career. | 我能利用这一点去找工作 |
[57:32] | I can’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[57:33] | I know. I feel the exact same way every day. | 我明白 我能体会你的感受 |
[57:36] | And then there’s no turning back! | 没有退路了 |
[57:37] | It’s gonna be like uh, family and mortgage. | 诸如成家立业之类的 |
[57:41] | – There’s no way to quit. – Yes! | -没有退路 -是啊 |
[57:42] | – It’s a trap! – It’s a trap! | -被套住了 -被套住了 |
[57:49] | God, that sounds so messed up. | 老天 这真是遭透了 |
[57:55] | Have you ever played the penis game? | 你玩过鸡巴游戏吗 |
[57:59] | I’m not prepared to reveal that information, thank you. | 我对这个没兴趣 谢谢 |
[58:03] | No, it’s a real game. | 不 就是个游戏 |
[58:05] | I say the word “Penis” like really quiet… | 我先用很小的声音说鸡巴这个词 |
[58:07] | And then you say it just a little bit louder. | 你说的时候声音要比我大 |
[58:09] | Then I say it a little bit louder than that… | 然后我的声音要比你大 |
[58:11] | And the first to stop saying it, loses. | 谁先停下谁就输 |
[58:13] | Are you ready? Is easy. penis | 准备好了吗 这很简单 鸡巴 |
[58:16] | I don’t know… | 这… |
[58:17] | Tori trust me. | 多莉相信我 |
[58:18] | There is nothing more fun than a job you don’t give a shit about losing. | 这比干那些无聊的工作好玩多了 |
[58:23] | Penis. | 鸡巴 |
[58:26] | – Penis. – Penis. | -鸡巴 -鸡巴 |
[58:28] | – Penis! – Penis! | -鸡巴 -鸡巴 |
[58:30] | – Penis!! – Penis!! | -鸡巴 -鸡巴 |
[58:32] | – penis!!! – penis!!! | -鸡巴 -鸡巴 |
[58:38] | Let’s call it a tie. | 平手 |
[58:42] | Chris, christ, you’re out of control,lady | 天哪 你有点过了 女士 |
[58:45] | Yeah, fuck you too! | 是啊 你也一样 |
[58:46] | – What? Sorry. – Don’t apologize to me. | -什么 不好意思 -别跟我道歉 |
[58:48] | What? You are my child? | 你又不是我儿子 |
[58:50] | – Fuck you then. – Yeah, that’s better. | -干翻你 -这才像话 |
[58:54] | I’m gonna swallow you whole… son. | 我要把你的老二整个儿吞下去 |
[58:58] | If you don’t mind, that would be fantastic. | 你愿意的话 求之不得 |
[59:01] | I mean, um… suck my dick… bitch? | 我是说 吃我的鸡巴 你个 贱货 |
[59:08] | Yeah. That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[59:18] | I’m gonna hit it with you, Barry Nathan. | 我要动真格的了 巴里·内森 |
[59:22] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[59:31] | Hey, what the hell is he doing? | 妈的他在干嘛 |
[59:33] | Oh he’s getting a better angle. | 他在找最佳观赏角度 |
[59:35] | – Ok, he can’t come near me! – How close? | -好吧 别让他靠近我 -那是多近 |
[59:37] | I don’t want him touching me at all. | 我可不想让他碰我 |
[59:43] | Let me outta here! | 让我离开这儿 |
[59:44] | What, you don’t like this? | 怎么 你不喜欢这样吗 |
[59:45] | Shit no! | 当然不 |
[59:48] | You crazy bitch. | 你这个疯婆娘 |
[59:49] | Yeah c’mon. Shout at me Barry! | 来啊 大点声 巴里 |
[59:53] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:00:01] | People… freaky shit! I didn’t go to college, ok! | 变态 我没上过大学 行了吧 |
[1:00:06] | You people crossed the line here today! | 你们今天玩的过分了 |
[1:00:08] | This is entrapment! No thank you! | 这就是个陷阱 多谢你们的好意 |
[1:00:15] | God it’s like, who lives in this neighborhood, right? | 去隔壁看看怎么样 |
[1:00:18] | Actually, hang on a sec. | 等等 |
[1:00:24] | How do you feel about a little yard hopping? | 你喜欢在院子里蹦蹦跳跳吗 |
[1:00:27] | – I don’t know. – C’mon, let’s get out of here. | -不知道 -快点 跟我来 |
[1:00:36] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[1:00:40] | I don’t think anyone’s home. | 好像没人在家 |
[1:00:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:00:45] | Welcome to your new house. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[1:00:47] | How are you like this? no one else I work with is this much fun. | 你怎么这么有趣 我同事都不如你 |
[1:00:51] | I can’t believe you’re a banker. | 真不相信是搞投资的 |
[1:00:55] | Me neither… | 我也不相信 |
[1:01:00] | – Oh shit. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[1:01:02] | Oh yeah. | 太棒了 |
[1:01:07] | We’re doing this. | 我们来玩蹦床吧 |
[1:01:08] | I am not getting on that thing. | 我才不要蹦这玩意儿 |
[1:01:12] | That was really smooth. | 动作很熟练啊 |
[1:01:14] | – Come on. – No, I’m not. | -来吧 -不要 |
[1:01:16] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想玩 |
[1:01:16] | I’ll watch safely from down here. | 我就看着你玩 |
[1:01:19] | Tori tonight we’re not thinking. we’re doing. | 多莉 想做就做 别想太多 |
[1:01:36] | This is just coming back to me. | 我刚好想起来 |
[1:01:38] | Do you remember when we played Truth or Dare? | 你还记得我们玩真心话大冒险吗 |
[1:01:43] | I think you and I got dared into 7 minutes in heaven. | 你跟我 天堂7分钟 |
[1:01:48] | No doesn’t ring a bell | 不记得了 |
[1:01:52] | But maybe if we play it again… | 我们可以再玩一次 |
[1:01:56] | You want to play “Truth or Dare”? | 你想玩真心话还是大冒险 |
[1:01:59] | – Truth or Dare? – Ok. Wow, uh, truth. | -真心话还是大冒险 -真心话 |
[1:02:05] | If I was your high school crush, | 既然我是你高中的梦中情人 |
[1:02:07] | how come you never asked me out? | 那你为什么从来没约过我 |
[1:02:11] | – You know… I never had my “In”. – Your “In”? | -我一直没有机会 -机会 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah… you know, the right moment. | 就是最佳时机 |
[1:02:19] | You know the perfect confluence of events. | 就是天时地利人和 |
[1:02:30] | I’ve been telling myself | 我总跟自己说 |
[1:02:31] | that since high school. and it’s bullshit. | 上高中的时候 |
[1:02:35] | I had plenty of opportunities to ask you out. | 我曾经很多次都想约你出去 |
[1:02:39] | I was afraid. | 我就是害怕 |
[1:02:44] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[1:02:45] | If I had asked you out in high school, would you have said yes? | 如果我高中时候约你 你会答应吗 |
[1:02:53] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:02:55] | If I had known then what I know now… | 如果当年知道你是现在这样的话 |
[1:02:58] | Tori… come on. | 多莉 直说吧 |
[1:03:05] | No. I probably wouldn’t have said yes. | 不会 我可能会拒绝你 |
[1:03:13] | Why do you look so relieved? | 你怎么一副很解脱的样子 |
[1:03:16] | Because I am! My biggest regret is | 因为我确实解脱了 我最大的遗憾就是 |
[1:03:18] | not having the balls to ask you out in high school. | 在高中没有勇气约你出去 |
[1:03:22] | And now I know it wouldn’t have made a difference. | 现在我知道了 结果都一样 |
[1:03:24] | Besides which, if I had and you rejected me, | 如果我约你了 你拒绝了 |
[1:03:26] | I would have despised you… | 我可能会鄙视你 |
[1:03:28] | … and I wouldn’t be sitting here with you right now, having… | 就不会像现在这样和你坐在一起 |
[1:03:32] | …having the best night of my entire life. | 度过我一生中最美妙的夜晚 |
[1:03:42] | Dare! | 大冒险 |
[1:03:44] | Come over here and bring your | 嘴靠过来 |
[1:03:47] | lips as close to mine as possible, without touching. | 越近越好 但不许碰到 |
[1:03:55] | Truth. are you messing with me right now? | 真心话 你没耍我吧 |
[1:04:00] | Dare. come and find out! | 大冒险 你试试就知道了 |
[1:04:15] | Come on… | 来嘛 |
[1:04:18] | – Is that good? – No. Not good. Come closer. | -这样可以了吗 -不 再近点 |
[1:04:30] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[1:04:34] | I think that’s my heart… beating like really fast. | 我想是我的心 跳得太快了 |
[1:04:42] | Dare me to make it go faster. | 你说我敢不敢让它跳得再快点 |
[1:04:47] | I double dare you. | 我打赌你敢 |
[1:05:14] | Oh, yeah hey look, no you know what. No pressure, ok? | 我不想强迫你 别有压力 好吗 |
[1:05:19] | Tonight no thinking, just doing. | 今晚我们想做就做 别想太多 |
[1:05:42] | – Now. – Now. | -现在吗 -现在吗 |
[1:05:54] | What’s going on, Wendy? | 怎么了 温蒂 |
[1:05:56] | Please just sit for a second, I just wanna talk. | 能不能坐一会儿 我想谈谈 |
[1:06:00] | Well, this is a big step. But I think it’s the right thing. | 这是终生大事 不过我觉得我的选择是对的 |
[1:06:06] | Hell yes! | 那是当然 |
[1:06:08] | It doesn’t exactly take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. | 这个用脚趾头想也知道 |
[1:06:14] | Kyle, I have to tell you something. | 凯尔 我想跟你说个事儿 |
[1:06:17] | – Please tell me you missed your period. – No, no. | -这个月没来月经吗 -不 不是 |
[1:06:22] | I applied to grad school. . | 我申请读研了 |
[1:06:26] | Wow, grad school. wow… where? | 研究生 哪个学校 |
[1:06:31] | – Cambridge. – Is that in the valley? | -剑桥 -是这附近的剑桥吗 |
[1:06:34] | England… | 在英国 |
[1:06:38] | You want to go to England? | 你想去英国吗 |
[1:06:40] | Well, I don’t know, I just thought we could talk about it. | 不知道 我想跟你商量 |
[1:06:46] | – What about the condo? – Well, we could always rent it out if we had to | -我们的房子怎么办 -可以租出去啊 |
[1:06:51] | We’ve got six franchises opening in Encino alone next year. | 我们明年还要在恩西诺开六家分店 |
[1:06:55] | Honey my dad is gonna be fucking pissed. | 亲爱的 我爸会被气疯的 |
[1:06:58] | Oh, god damn it. I thought this was gonna be a special night. | 真该死 我以为今晚会很特别呢 |
[1:07:02] | – It is! – Guess I was wrong. | -是很特别啊 -我看不是 |
[1:07:02] | – No it is. – No your kinda questioning the whole thing. | -就是 -不 你已经开始动摇了 |
[1:07:05] | What you just want to call the whole thing off, is that it? | 你就是想把婚事取消吗 |
[1:07:08] | I don’t even know if I got in yet, Kyle. | 我还不知道我有没有被录取呢 凯尔 |
[1:07:12] | I’ve been too scared to open it, so why don’t you do it for me! | 我不敢拆信封 要不你帮我拆吧 |
[1:07:16] | Sure. oh really? | 没问题 真的吗 |
[1:07:24] | “Dear Ms. Franklin, thank | 亲爱的富兰克林小姐 |
[1:07:26] | your for your interest in Cambridge University. | 感谢您选择了剑桥大学 |
[1:07:30] | We regret to inf… “ | 我们很遗憾通… |
[1:07:37] | “We regret to inform you that you | 我们很遗憾得通知你 |
[1:07:40] | have not been accepted into our graduate program” | 你没有被我校研究生院录取 |
[1:07:44] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[1:07:50] | Hey, wait, c’mon. | 等等 别这样 |
[1:07:52] | Let’s not let some fancy pants school | 别让花里胡哨的英国大学 |
[1:07:54] | in England ruin our night. | 搅了我们今晚的兴致 |
[1:07:56] | Honey, you can still do your writing | 亲爱的 你还是可以写文章 |
[1:07:59] | thing and now you get to do it right here, next to me, ok. | 只不过是在这儿写 在我身边 好吗 |
[1:08:04] | What can I do to make you feel better? | 怎样才能让你高兴起来 |
[1:08:08] | How about some bathroom sex. will that do it? | 在浴室里做一次怎么样 |
[1:08:17] | How many times have you done that? | 你做过几次 |
[1:08:21] | You know… 3… | 3次 |
[1:08:23] | …and a half… times. | 半 |
[1:08:28] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[1:08:30] | See that is what I really like about you, Matt. | 麦特 我就喜欢你这样 |
[1:08:34] | You’re honest. | 你很诚实 |
[1:08:41] | Tori, there’s something that I gotta tell you. | 多莉 有件事我得告诉你 |
[1:08:46] | You have a girlfriend right? | 你已经有女朋友了吗 |
[1:08:48] | No, it’s um… | 不 其实是… |
[1:08:53] | It’s kinda the opposite… | 恰恰相反 |
[1:08:56] | – You have a boyfriend? – No. | -你有男朋友 -没有 |
[1:09:00] | Remember when I bumped into you | 你还记得今天早上 |
[1:09:02] | this morning at the video store? | 咱俩遇见的那个音像店吗 |
[1:09:06] | Actually I don’t work at Goldman Sachs. | 实际上 我不在高盛上班 |
[1:09:09] | I work at that video store. | 我在那家音像店上班 |
[1:09:13] | – What? – Seriously, I work at Suncoast Video. | -什么 -我真的在音像店上班 |
[1:09:17] | Shut up… | 少来 |
[1:09:21] | No, seriously, I work at Suncoast Video. | 我说真的 我在阳光海岸音像店上班 |
[1:09:32] | – You lied to me? – No, I mean I know it was stupid. | -你骗了我 -我知道我那么做很蠢 |
[1:09:36] | But I only did it because I thought | 我之所以这样是因为 |
[1:09:37] | if you knew that my life was such a dead end… | 如果让你知道了我这么没出息 |
[1:09:40] | – I wouldn’t sleep with you. – No. | -我就不会和你睡了吗 -不是 |
[1:09:43] | Oh my god. I am so stupid. | 天哪 我真够笨的 |
[1:09:46] | I actually thought that maybe you wanted to get to know me. | 我居然以为你或许是想了解我 |
[1:09:50] | I do! | 我确实想 |
[1:09:51] | You know what. Congratulations Matt, | 好吧 恭喜你 麦特 |
[1:09:53] | you slept with your high school crush. | 你终于睡到了你高中的梦中情人 |
[1:09:55] | Mission accomplished! | 大功告成了 |
[1:09:56] | No, Tori. | 不是的 多莉 |
[1:09:59] | Tori! | 多莉 |
[1:10:04] | Ah… Fuck! | 我擦 |
[1:10:11] | Where the hell have you been man? | 你到底去哪了 伙计 |
[1:10:15] | You will not believe what the hell just happened. | 你绝对想不到刚才发生什么了 |
[1:10:16] | Barry, I gotta get out of here. | 巴里 我得走了 |
[1:10:17] | Big ditto on that. These people have lost their way. | 我也是 这些人都疯了 |
[1:10:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:10:26] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:10:32] | Barry, Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[1:10:35] | – Yeah. – I slept with Tori Frederking. | -怎么了 -我和多莉·弗雷德金睡了 |
[1:10:44] | Are you shitting me? | 你耍我呢 |
[1:10:54] | Los Angeles, Matt Franklin had sex | 洛杉矶你听着 麦特·富兰克林今晚 |
[1:10:59] | with Tori Frederking, tonight. | 和多莉·弗雷德金做爱了 |
[1:11:12] | What a night! | 多美好的夜晚 |
[1:11:14] | Then I told her I worked at Suncoast. | 我告诉她我在阳光海岸上班 |
[1:11:17] | And then you told her what? | 你告诉她什么 |
[1:11:20] | I told her I worked at Suncoast. | 我告诉她我在阳光海岸上班 |
[1:11:22] | – Why are you like this? – It wasn’t fair. | -为什么 -我不想骗她 |
[1:11:25] | I had to be honest with her. | 我要对她诚实 |
[1:11:26] | What are you, stupid? | 你脑子进水啦 |
[1:11:30] | How do you fuck this up, man? | 都让你搞砸了吧 |
[1:11:32] | Why can’t you give yourself one night of enjoyment? | 你干嘛不让自己尽情享受这一晚上呢 |
[1:11:35] | Just one night | 就一个晚上 |
[1:11:37] | Put a little relish on your hotdog. | 不要总是对自己要求那么苛刻 |
[1:11:43] | Here… | 给你… |
[1:11:44] | – I want you to do this. – No. | -我要你吸点这个 -不 |
[1:11:47] | This little bit right here. | 就这些 |
[1:11:48] | – Matthew… – I don’t do drugs. | -麦特… -我不想吸毒 |
[1:11:50] | You don’t do anything. | 你什么都干不了 |
[1:11:51] | I just had sex with Tori Frederking. | 我刚和多莉·弗雷德金做了爱 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah, well, I guess that’s not gonna work out for you now, is it? | 好吧 可那已经是过去时了吧 |
[1:11:57] | You fucked it up! | 你把它给搞砸了 |
[1:11:59] | Sorry pal. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[1:12:03] | – Alright, take the wheel. – Yeah, that’s what I’m talkin about. | -好吧 你来开 -这就对了 |
[1:12:12] | – You got it? – Barry! | -会吸吗 -巴里 |
[1:12:15] | Holy shit! | 你大爷的 |
[1:12:17] | Holy shit! | 你大爷的 |
[1:12:32] | We only lost a little bit. | 还好 没什么损失 |
[1:12:58] | We start splashing around and fooling | 我们开始在水里扑腾 |
[1:13:02] | around and the next thing you know, this flotation ring… | 嬉戏欢笑 然后这个游泳圈 |
[1:13:04] | …hits me in the head. | 就砸到了我脑袋上 |
[1:13:06] | – And I look up and… – It’s his grandma. | -我抬头一看… -是他奶奶 |
[1:13:11] | Yeah. My crazy grandmother. | 没错 我那疯狂的奶奶 |
[1:13:14] | And she says to me | 她对我说 |
[1:13:15] | “Ican’t tell if you’re fucking or drowning…” | “我不知道你们是在做爱还是要淹死了” |
[1:13:18] | “…but neither one is letting me get any sleep.” | “都已经吵得我睡不着觉了” |
[1:13:24] | Could be worse. | 还有比这悲剧的嘛 |
[1:13:26] | No it couldn’t, Barry. | 不会了 巴里 |
[1:13:28] | It couldn’t be any worse. | 已经很悲剧了 |
[1:13:33] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[1:13:36] | I was wrong. Now it couldn’t be any worse. | 我错了 原来还有更悲剧的 |
[1:13:42] | – Matthew? – Wow, wrong again. | -麦特? -悲剧到家了 |
[1:13:45] | Oh my god, oh my god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:13:47] | Calling for a backup request, over. | 请求支援 报告完毕 |
[1:13:48] | Confirm. | 收到 |
[1:13:50] | Are you two okay? | 你们两个还好吗 |
[1:13:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah dad. | -还好 -还好 爸爸 |
[1:13:54] | What’s that all over your face, Barry? | 巴里 你脸上的东西是什么 |
[1:13:56] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[1:13:59] | Dad, we’re fine. Thank god you’re on duty tonight. | 爸 我们没事 幸亏今晚是你值班 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:04] | Let’s get outta the car. | 你们下车吧 |
[1:14:08] | Take it easy. Alright. | 轻点轻点 我下来了 |
[1:14:10] | – Get down on the ground! – What? | -趴到地上 -什么 |
[1:14:12] | – Get down on the god damn ground! – Oh my god. | -给我乖乖趴到地上 -天哪 |
[1:14:16] | Oh no! | 不 |
[1:14:17] | Why’d you steal a car? Why’d you steal it? | 你为什么偷车 为什么 |
[1:14:20] | He had nothing to do with it, | 这不关他的事 |
[1:14:21] | it was all me. He was there, yeah… | 全是我做的 我们一起进去的 |
[1:14:23] | …but he chickened out at the end. He went back to the car. | 可是他关键时刻跑了 回车上去了 |
[1:14:27] | You did nothing!? | 你什么都没干? |
[1:14:28] | I drove the stolen car, that’s it. | 我开这车来着 仅此而已 |
[1:14:30] | I stole the car. And then the cocaine was in the car. | 这车是我偷的 那可卡因就在车上 |
[1:14:35] | – You didn’t buy the coke? – No, no, no. | -可卡因不是你们买的 -不不 不是 |
[1:14:39] | – And you didn’t have any? – No I swear to god, dad. | -你一点都没吸? -没 我对天发誓 爸爸 |
[1:14:43] | Please Mr. Franklin. | 求你了 富兰克林先生 |
[1:14:45] | Don’t send me to jail. | 别送我到监狱去 |
[1:14:49] | Yeah this car is in pretty rough shape. | 这款车真不错 |
[1:14:51] | What’s the sticker price on this, Barry? | 这车多少钱 巴里 |
[1:14:53] | Fifty three thousand. | 五万三 |
[1:14:56] | Fifty eight thousand with the full chrome | 如果你要喷镀铬漆并配全皮座椅 |
[1:14:58] | and leather package. | 要五万八 |
[1:15:00] | Yeah, after you serve your jail time, | 等你们服刑期满 |
[1:15:02] | I figure you’ll be on probation… | 还得需要至少一两年的时间才能 |
[1:15:05] | …working this off for at least one to two years. | 还清这车钱 |
[1:15:09] | Dad, the car’s not that damaged. | 爸爸 这车损坏得没那么严重 |
[1:15:11] | – Holy shit! – Maybe three! | -见鬼 -需要三年喽 |
[1:15:13] | – Four years. – Jesus Christ, dad. | -四年 -你疯了吧 爸爸 |
[1:15:18] | Maybe five. | 五年 |
[1:15:19] | Depending on what kind of job you get. | 这得看你能找到什么工作 |
[1:15:22] | Of course with your education, | 当然了 以你的学历 |
[1:15:23] | you should be able to earn a decent salary. | 找份体面的工作还是没问题的 |
[1:15:26] | I swear to God I’ll get an engineering job, dad! | 我发誓我明天就去面试工程师 |
[1:15:27] | But you don’t want an engineering job, Matthew. | 但你不想做工程师 马修 |
[1:15:30] | I’ll do whatever you want me to do. | 你让我做什么我就做什么 |
[1:15:31] | But what do you want? | 但你自己想做什么 |
[1:15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:36] | No, Dad I’m sorry. I’m just messed up, ok? | 爸爸我很抱歉 我错了 |
[1:15:40] | I don’t know what I wanna | 我不知道自己想做什么 |
[1:15:42] | do and I’m sorry I’m such a fucking failure! | 我很抱歉我活得这么失败 |
[1:15:48] | You haven’t really failed, son. | 你还没真正失败呢 孩子 |
[1:15:50] | Because you haven’t really tried to succeed. | 因为你都从来没有为成功努力过 |
[1:15:53] | So don’t credit yourself as a failure. | 所以别自诩为失败者 |
[1:15:56] | You’re worse than that! | 你不配 |
[1:16:03] | I just can’t figure it out, dad. | 我只是暂时想不通 爸爸 |
[1:16:08] | Don’t cry like that in jail, son. | 进了监狱可别这么哭了 |
[1:16:13] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去那 |
[1:16:18] | You boys will spend at least, at least | 法庭传唤你们之前 你们要在 |
[1:16:21] | 7 days in LA county jail before they arraign you. | 洛杉矶监狱拘留10天 |
[1:16:26] | – You’ll be there with child molesters. – Please don’t. | -那里还有娈童犯 -求你们别说了 |
[1:16:29] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:16:30] | We’ll make sure the guards know you’re a cops kid. | 我们肯定会告诉狱警们你们的家长是警察 |
[1:16:38] | Hey Bill, I can’t keep this up. Look at Matt’s face. | 比尔 我演不下去了 瞧瞧麦特的脸 |
[1:16:46] | Ok boys. This is your one and only Mulligan. | 小伙子们 这次饶过你们 下不为例 |
[1:16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:51] | – You’re free to go. – Oh my god, thank you. | -你们可以走了 -天哪 谢谢你 |
[1:16:56] | You guys don’t have to turn us in? | 你们不逮捕我们怎么交差 |
[1:17:00] | Relax, Matt. We’re LAPD. | 放松 麦特 我们可是洛杉矶警局的 |
[1:17:03] | But don’t do it again, Barry! I mean it. No more coke! | 记住下不为例 巴里 不许再吸毒 |
[1:17:07] | Oh are you kidding me! I promise, never, never. | 怎么可能 我保证绝对没有下次了 |
[1:17:10] | Are you crazy! This was like the craziest night. | 你疯了吗 今晚真是太疯狂了 |
[1:17:14] | Wipe that coke off your face. | 把你脸上的可卡因擦掉 |
[1:17:18] | I can’t…someone… Mr. Johnson!? | 我动不了 帮帮我 约翰逊先生 |
[1:17:30] | Thank you, Mr. Franklin. | 谢谢你 富兰克林先生 |
[1:17:33] | Matt, take a shot at something. | 麦特 不要坐以待毙啊 |
[1:17:36] | Don’t think about it too much. Just take the shot. | 别想太多 有机会就抓住 |
[1:17:41] | I don’t even know where to aim. | 我都不知道路在何方 |
[1:17:43] | Anywhere…everywhere…just take wild shots. | 机会到处都有 要把握住啊 |
[1:17:47] | Hell, it’s something just to hear the gun go off. | 你只要努力就行 |
[1:17:54] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:18:05] | That was very scary! | 吓死我了 |
[1:18:08] | My brain feels like snot. | 我魂都丢了 |
[1:18:12] | I think she might have left the car back at Kyles. | 她可能把车停在凯尔家了 |
[1:18:18] | Matt come on. | 麦特 别去了 |
[1:18:25] | Ball! Ball! Ball! Ball! | 滚球 滚球 |
[1:18:29] | Anybody who thinks Broder will | 有谁认为布罗德真的会 |
[1:18:31] | actually ride the ball, place your bets with Bryce… | 挑战这个球 把你们的赌注给布莱斯 |
[1:18:33] | …anybody who thinks he won’t | 不相信他的 |
[1:18:34] | go through with it, cause he’s a total pussy… | 认为他是个孬种的… |
[1:18:36] | …place your bets with Benji. | 把赌注给本基 |
[1:18:37] | And it’s going to be…choice! | 你们自己决定 |
[1:19:00] | They’re gonna run the world. | 他们来真的了 |
[1:19:02] | How do you know she’s still here? | 你怎么知道她还在这里 |
[1:19:04] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:19:07] | She’s here. | 她果然在这 |
[1:19:20] | Do I get a helmet? | 能给我个头盔吗 |
[1:19:21] | Yeah, it’s down there, right… right by the tampons. | 没问题 就在下面 |
[1:19:23] | Fucking slam it! | 关上盖子 |
[1:19:26] | Hey, fuck. | 我擦 |
[1:19:35] | Matt… please, don’t be mad. | 麦特…别生气 |
[1:19:40] | Wow, Shelly. this really hurts. | 雪莉 哥真的伤不起 |
[1:19:49] | No I’m not riding it man. I’m not riding it. | 我不玩了 不玩了 |
[1:19:53] | I got fired today. | 我今天被炒鱿鱼了 |
[1:20:03] | I think I’m gonna ride the ball. | 我想到那个球里面去 |
[1:20:05] | – Tori! – I’m not interested in anymore of your bullshit.. | -多莉 -我不想再听你扯淡了 |
[1:20:08] | Look, listen to me. I only lied about one detail about myself. | 听我说 只有一件事我对你撒谎了 |
[1:20:11] | And that’s my job. Everything else was real… | 那就是我的工作 其它的全是真实的 |
[1:20:14] | tonight was… real… | 今晚是…真实的 |
[1:20:15] | And it was amazing. | 而且非常美好 |
[1:20:18] | But you never would have | 但承认吧 你绝对不会 |
[1:20:19] | talked to me for more than 2 minutes, admit it… | 和我交谈超过两分钟 |
[1:20:20] | …if you knew I worked for Suncoast Video. | 如果你知道我在阳光海岸音像店上班 |
[1:20:23] | You lied to me all night so I would have sex with you. | 你整晚都在骗我就是为了能和我上床 |
[1:20:26] | So you only had sex with me | 那你和我上床不就是因为 |
[1:20:28] | because you thought I was a banker? | 我是银行家吗 |
[1:20:30] | No, I went to a party | 错 我和你去派对 |
[1:20:31] | with you because I thought you were a banker. | 是因为你是银行家 |
[1:20:33] | But I had sex with you because I | 我和你上床是因为 |
[1:20:36] | thought that you were smart and funny and honest. | 你风趣幽默而且诚实 |
[1:20:43] | I thought you were different from everybody else. | 我以为你和别人不一样 |
[1:20:46] | But you’re not. | 但我错了 |
[1:20:48] | You’re just like all these other scared little boys. | 你和其他那些懦弱的小男孩没任何区别 |
[1:20:52] | All right, hey. who’s it gonna be? | 好吧 谁想来 |
[1:20:55] | Who’s steppin up to the plate tonight. | 今晚谁会征服这里 |
[1:20:57] | Who wants a shot at the title? | 谁想一举成名 |
[1:21:00] | I’ll do it! | 我来 |
[1:21:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a contestant. | 女士们先生们 有一位勇士 |
[1:21:04] | The Mattinator. Franklin! | 他就是麦特·富兰克林 |
[1:21:09] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[1:21:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:14] | Clear the way. Clear the way. | 大家让开 都让开 |
[1:21:17] | No, Matt. Please don’t do this, ok! | 不行 麦特 你别上去 |
[1:21:19] | You don’t have to prove anything to these people. | 你不需要向这群人证明什么 |
[1:21:20] | Whoever thinks Matt’s not gonna do it, | 认为麦特不行了 |
[1:21:23] | place your bets with Benji. | 把赌注给本基 |
[1:21:24] | – And anybody… – Don’t. | -有谁… -别去 |
[1:21:27] | Listen to me. You don’t wanna do this, man. | 兄弟 听我的 别去 |
[1:21:29] | Let me do it for you. | 让我来 |
[1:21:30] | You have a great life ahead of you. | 你还要去实现你的理想呢 |
[1:21:32] | I got nothing. Matt, don’t do this! | 而我什么也没有 麦特 别去 |
[1:21:34] | God damn it! | 真他妈的见鬼 |
[1:21:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:21:37] | a round of applause for Mr Goldman Sachs. | 为高盛先生热情鼓掌吧 |
[1:21:44] | Shut the fuck up and drive! | 闭嘴 赶紧开始吧 |
[1:21:47] | – Deal! – Matt don’t do this! | -好的 -麦特 别这样 |
[1:21:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛要这么做 |
[1:21:52] | Please don’t do this, Matt. Oh my god. | 求你了别这样 麦特 天哪 |
[1:21:58] | I’m Matt Franklin. | 我是麦特·富兰克林 |
[1:22:00] | I work at Suncoast Video at the mall… | 我在商场里的阳光海岸音像店上班 |
[1:22:03] | …and I still live with my parents! | 我还和父母住在一起 |
[1:22:08] | You suck! | 你这个废物 |
[1:22:11] | I don’t know what I’m doing up here. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:22:13] | I’m scared. And you know what… | 我很害怕 你们知道吗 |
[1:22:16] | I have been so afraid of my life, | 一直以来因为我对生活的恐惧 |
[1:22:18] | that I have missed my life. | 让我错失很多良机 |
[1:22:21] | But I’m like all of you. we’re all scared! | 但你们和我一样 我们都是胆小鬼 |
[1:22:25] | I mean c’mon. Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[1:22:28] | We’re all trying to be something that we’re not. | 我们都在做自己不想做的事 |
[1:22:31] | But tonight, all of that changes. | 但今晚 一切都将改变 |
[1:22:34] | Tonight, I’m not afraid. | 今晚 我不再胆怯 |
[1:22:36] | Tonight, I got one thing to say to all that bullshit! | 今晚 我要对那堆臭狗屎说一句话 |
[1:22:43] | Fuck it. | 去你他妈的 |
[1:22:59] | Kyle… Kyle… I’m begging you. | 凯尔 我求你 |
[1:23:01] | Please don’t let him do this. | 别玩了好不好 |
[1:23:02] | No, honey. It’s actually really safe. | 亲爱的 这个很安全的 |
[1:23:04] | Relax. He’s gonna roll down this hill right, | 放松点 球会将沿着这山坡滚下去 |
[1:23:07] | you see the bend… it actually goes up hill, right. | 你看到那坡了吗 那是上坡 |
[1:23:09] | You know how gravity works, right? | 你知道重力的作用吧 |
[1:23:11] | He’s just gonna stop. It’s gonna be gentle. | 球会在那边停下 不会有事的 |
[1:23:13] | And, it’s gonna be choice! | 是他决定的 |
[1:23:14] | Look! Look! I’m telling you, | 听着 听我说 |
[1:23:16] | that’s my brother and I love him… | 他是我哥哥 我爱他 |
[1:23:18] | …and I don’t want you to do this! | 我不想你这么做 |
[1:23:19] | Oh… did I say it was going to be choice? | 我没强迫他 是他自愿的 |
[1:23:20] | I did, so cool out! | 冷静 |
[1:23:28] | Yeah, let’s make some noise for Matt Franklin! | 为麦特·富兰克林欢呼吧 |
[1:23:41] | On three! | 我数到三 |
[1:23:44] | Three! | 三 |
[1:23:56] | Oh shit! Oh Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:23:59] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:24:11] | Oh shit! | 妈的 |
[1:24:12] | Oh oh shit | 救命 |
[1:24:14] | Matt | 麦特 |
[1:24:23] | Oh my god | 救命 |
[1:24:24] | Oh shit | 操 |
[1:24:26] | Oh my god | 救命 |
[1:24:27] | Oh my god | 救命 |
[1:24:30] | Oh my god | 救命 |
[1:24:36] | Oh shit | 不要啊 |
[1:24:45] | Fuck | 活见鬼了 |
[1:24:46] | Oh my god | 不要啊 |
[1:24:47] | Fuck me! Fuck me! | 我擦 |
[1:25:16] | Shit. Help! | 见鬼 救命 |
[1:25:18] | Fuck! | 我擦 |
[1:25:35] | – Give me your truck! – Honey, | -下车 我来开 -宝贝 |
[1:25:37] | the road is not supposed to do that. | 我们设计好的路线不是这样的 |
[1:25:39] | – Give me your fucking keys! – Relax. | -把你他妈的钥匙给我 -冷静点 |
[1:25:41] | – Now – Relax, ok | -快给我 -冷静点 好吗 |
[1:25:42] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈的碰我 |
[1:25:43] | I did not know the road was gonna bend like that. | 我没想到那个球会这么失控 |
[1:25:45] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[1:26:26] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:26:27] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:26:29] | No, no no. | 不不 |
[1:26:37] | Are you ok? You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:39] | Holy Shit! | 他大爷的 |
[1:26:41] | – You were awesome – I rode the fucking ball! | -你酷毙了 -我坐了那该死的球 |
[1:26:55] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:26:58] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:26:59] | Take him. | 带走他吧 |
[1:27:02] | Matt, don’t ever do that again, you hear me!? | 麦特 不准再那么干了 听到没 |
[1:27:07] | That’s not a problem. | 听你的 |
[1:27:20] | Can I have your phone number? | 能给我你的电话号码吗 |
[1:27:24] | I just want to take you out to dinner, or like a movie. | 我只是想带你去吃晚饭 或者看场电影 |
[1:27:29] | Just hang out with you. | 和你约会 |
[1:27:31] | Matt you were a loser in high school. | 麦特你在高中时是个窝囊废 |
[1:27:34] | Now you’re just a loser who rode the ball and fucked me! | 现在你是个玩过球睡过我的窝囊废 |
[1:27:43] | Are you happy? | 这下你高兴了? |
[1:27:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:48] | I’m so sorry I lied to you. | 我骗了你我很抱歉 |
[1:27:51] | I’m so sorry, Tori. | 我真的很抱歉 多莉 |
[1:27:54] | I’ll leave you alone now. | 我不会再缠着你了 |
[1:27:58] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:28:03] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:28:07] | 818 404-7327 818 404-7327 | |
[1:28:15] | And that was pretty impressive. | 今晚其实很爽 |
[1:28:28] | Matt. Hey Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:28:33] | My friend Matt Franklin! | 我朋友麦特·富兰克林 |
[1:28:41] | So it all worked out! | 就这么结束了吗 |
[1:28:43] | You were happy when you read that letter tonight. | 你昨晚读那封信时很高兴 |
[1:28:45] | – No, I was not happy. – Yes. | -我才没高兴 -你就是高兴 |
[1:28:46] | – I was not. – Yes you were. | -我不是 -你就是 |
[1:28:48] | I was not happy. | 我没高兴 |
[1:28:48] | I saw it. I just want you to admit it! | 我亲眼看见的 我只想你能承认 |
[1:28:51] | What? admit what? | 什么 承认什么 |
[1:28:53] | That I don’t want my baby to leave the nest? | 承认我不想让我的小宝贝离巢吗 |
[1:28:55] | Is that why you’re mad at me? | 你就为这个生我的气吗 |
[1:28:58] | I’m canceling the movers, Kyle. | 凯尔 我不打算搬家了 |
[1:29:00] | Whoa, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:29:02] | You know what it means. | 你明白的 |
[1:29:05] | Honey, you said yes tonight. | 宝贝 今晚你答应我的求婚了 |
[1:29:07] | – Yeah I know. – Oh shit, Wenders. | -是啊我 知道 -噢 温蒂 |
[1:29:12] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[1:29:14] | I’m begging you don’t, don’t do it. Please don’t. | 我求求你不要这样 |
[1:29:20] | I’m doing it. | 我已经决定了 |
[1:29:35] | You just screwed with my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[1:29:48] | You know what? I don’t know | 你知道吗 |
[1:29:49] | what the hell I’m gonna do with myself now. | 我不知道我现在该做什么 |
[1:29:54] | Hell, I don’t know what to do with | 见鬼 在我思考该做什么的这会儿 |
[1:29:55] | myself while I’m thinking about what to do with myself. | 我想不出我该做什么 |
[1:30:01] | You know, that’s what college is for. | 你知道的 这就是上大学的意义所在 |
[1:30:05] | – There’s a lot of this. – No, not right now. | -会有很多这个 -不不 别是现在 |
[1:30:10] | And there’s also a lot of this… | 还有很多这个… |
[1:30:23] | You’re beginning to make a lot of sense. | 你说的有点道理 |
[1:30:36] | We should… probably say goodbye, | 我们该说再见了吧 |
[1:30:38] | before I screw this up again. | 免得我又搞砸了 |
[1:30:40] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:30:56] | That was bold! | 昨晚你真勇敢 |
[1:30:57] | That’s the scariest thing I did all night! | 那是我一晚上做的最恐怖的事情了 |
[1:31:58] | – Who wants breakfast? – Yeah – Yeah…yikes! | -有人想吃早餐吗 -我 -还有我 |