英文名称:Teacher
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | They make you give in. | 最终你还是屈服了 |
[00:33] | Eat their poison, bit by bit. | 一点一点 吃下他们给的毒药 |
[00:37] | Years pass. | 时光流转 |
[00:39] | The shame changes nothing | 屈辱一如既往 |
[00:41] | but its clothes. | 只是有了包装 |
[00:55] | No, no! | 不要 别 |
[00:57] | Come on. Today, you drown, faggot. | 来吧 笨逼 今天就淹死你 |
[00:59] | No, God, please! | 不 天啊 拜托 |
[01:01] | Let me go, please! | 放我走 求求了 |
[01:04] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[01:21] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[01:22] | You can drown tomorrow. | 明天再淹死你 |
[01:47] | He hath disgraced me | 他曾羞辱过我 |
[01:51] | and hinder-ed me | 还妨碍了我 |
[01:55] | half a million | 几十万的生意 |
[01:57] | laugh-ed – | 还 朝笑 |
[01:58] | It’s ‘laughed’, Bill. | 是 嘲笑 比尔 |
[02:02] | Punctuation is different, | 偏旁不一样的 |
[02:03] | it’s just pronounced the same. | 只是发音相同 |
[02:04] | Oh. Okay. | 明白了 |
[02:08] | That was … good. | 还不错 |
[02:10] | Okay, who’s next? | 好 下一个是谁 |
[02:17] | Mocked at my gains | 嘲笑我的收获 |
[02:19] | scorned my nation | 污蔑我的民族 |
[02:21] | thwarted my bargains… | 阻碍我的交易 |
[02:23] | Somebody likes to open their mouth for teacher. | 有些人就是喜欢向老师张口 |
[02:26] | Aided my enemies. | 帮助我的敌人 |
[02:27] | What was that, Tim? | 说什么呢 蒂姆 |
[02:28] | Oh, nothing, Mr. Lewis. | 没什么 刘易斯先生 |
[02:30] | We were just talking about the play. | 我们只是在讨论这部剧作 |
[02:34] | Okay, what’s the title of the play that we’re reading? | 好 那我们正在读的这部剧叫什么 |
[02:40] | Yeah, okay. | 好了 |
[02:41] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[02:42] | Daniella? | 丹妮拉 |
[02:44] | You can do it. | 你来读一下 |
[02:48] | Is it okay if I don’t, Mr. Lewis? | 我可以不读吗 刘易斯 |
[02:53] | Just read a little bit. | 读一小段就可以 |
[02:54] | Everybody reads. | 大家都要读 |
[02:59] | And what’s | 他的 |
[03:03] | his | 理由 |
[03:05] | reason … | 是 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1131个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:140个,六级词汇:84个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:128个,考研词汇:156个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:301个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:07] | B-b-brain damage. | 脑 脑损伤 |
[03:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:15] | The next person who disrupts another student reading | 再有人打断其他同学阅读 |
[03:17] | can hock and yuck their way | 再说这些伤人的话 |
[03:19] | all the way down to Vice Principal Olsen’s office. | 就直接去奥尔森副校长办公室待着 |
[03:21] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[03:23] | I forgot, short period. | 忘了 这节课很短 |
[03:24] | Okay, Act Three next time, folks. | 那好 各位 下节课我们讲第三幕 |
[03:28] | Chica needs to learn her englaciona. | 小妞该去学学她的印第安语 |
[03:34] | Hey, Mr. Lewis. | 刘易斯老师 |
[03:36] | Is it still okay if I take pictures later for the paper? | 我可以去给报纸拍张照吗 |
[03:39] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:40] | I’ll be there, okay? | 我等下也过去 |
[03:42] | Thanks, Mr. Lewis. | 谢谢你 刘易斯 |
[03:49] | What can I do for you, Daniella? | 需要我帮忙吗 丹妮拉 |
[03:50] | I was wondering if, if | 我想知道 如果 |
[03:54] | there was any extra… | 有多余的 |
[04:00] | Hey, hey, stop! Right now! Come on! | 嘿 住手 立刻 别打了 |
[04:02] | Stop! What happened? | 停 怎么了 |
[04:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:06] | Preston? | 普勒斯顿 |
[04:10] | I-I didn’t see anything. | 我 我什么也没看见 |
[04:12] | You don’t have to worry about him. | 你不用害怕他 |
[04:13] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[04:17] | Tim started it. | 蒂姆挑的事 |
[04:18] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[04:19] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[04:20] | Against that wall. | 贴墙站着 |
[04:21] | Come on, against that wall. | 快点 贴墙站着 |
[04:22] | Juan over there. | 胡安站那里 |
[04:24] | Back to class. | 你们回教室 |
[04:26] | I’m sorry Daniella, let me write you a pass, okay? | 抱歉 丹妮拉 等我给你写一个假条 |
[04:27] | We’ll talk later. | 等会儿再说 |
[04:29] | Let’s go, now. Get your stuff. | 我们走 拿着你的东西 |
[04:32] | What’s it to be, gentlemen? | 怎么回事 小伙子们 |
[04:33] | You think my hallways are the place | 你们是觉得学校走廊 |
[04:35] | for UFC auditions? | 是终极格斗的擂台吗 |
[04:37] | I guess you want a six-month summer vacation. | 我看你们是想休一个半年假了 |
[04:40] | Get suspended? | 想被停学吗 |
[04:42] | No sir. | 不 先生 |
[04:44] | I could expel you for this, young man. | 年轻人 我可以为此开除你们 |
[04:45] | But if you can grow up for five seconds, | 但如果你们可以五秒内 |
[04:47] | apologize and shake hands, | 互相道歉 握手言和 |
[04:50] | I’ll talk it over with your parents. | 我可以再和你们父母商量一下 |
[04:52] | It’s your decision. | 看你们怎么做了 |
[04:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:58] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[05:02] | Alright. Get a pass from the desk. | 好了 去桌子上拿假条吧 |
[05:14] | Don’t quote me, but paddles were invented | 别说是我说的 但这就是为 |
[05:16] | for kids like that. | 这种孩子设计的 |
[05:18] | Maybe you shut them up for a while. | 或许你可以让他们安静一段时间 |
[05:22] | Harold, can I ask how things are looking for me? | 哈罗德 我能问一下我现在的情况吗 |
[05:27] | Enjoy the uncertainty. | 享受不确定性吧 |
[05:29] | After tenure, you’ll be stuck here forever. | 一旦任职通过 你就被钉在这了 |
[05:38] | Are you sure Tim threw the first punch? | 你确定是蒂姆先动的手吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah, one of my student witnessed it. | 确定 我的学生亲眼所见 |
[05:42] | He’s honest. | 他很不会说谎的 |
[05:44] | Tim actually picks on him a little bit. | 实际上蒂姆也捉弄过他 |
[05:45] | Well that’s great, it just turned scouting season, too. | 真是好 现在正是球队招人的时候 |
[05:48] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[05:49] | Straight at him, Tim! | 专注点 蒂姆 |
[05:58] | I’ve got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:04] | You can come inside, you know. | 你进来就好了 |
[06:06] | I didn’t want to bother anyone. | 我不想打扰任何人 |
[06:08] | We’re not wildlife. | 我们又不是野生动物 |
[06:10] | Well, except for Tim Cooper. | 好吧 除了蒂姆·库珀 |
[06:17] | You should go sit next to Daniella. | 你该去跟丹妮拉坐一起 |
[06:19] | Come on, give her some pointers on her homework. | 去吧 辅导辅导她的作业 |
[06:32] | Hey, um. Mr. Lewis said it would be okay if I came up here | 你好 刘易斯老师说我可以坐这里 |
[06:35] | to take some pictures? | 拍拍照片 你介意吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 当然不 坐这吧 |
[06:44] | Are you here for Mr. Lewis? | 你在等刘易斯老师吗 |
[06:47] | My brother drives me. | 等我哥开车接我 |
[06:49] | Ooh. Amigo. Nice. | 哥们儿 好球 |
[06:53] | That’s a really cool camera. | 好酷的相机 |
[06:55] | Thanks, it’s my dad’s, but I’m the only one | 谢谢 这是我爸爸的 但只有我 |
[06:58] | who knows how to use it. | 知道怎么去用 |
[07:00] | Because you’re like a genius, right? | 因为你是天才 对吧 |
[07:02] | You’re probably smarter than me. | 你也许比我要聪明 |
[07:05] | That’s so stupid. | 说什么傻话 |
[07:06] | No it’s not. | 不 我认真的 |
[07:09] | What part are you on? | 你读到哪里了 |
[07:12] | A major point of friction | 上次会议主要矛盾就是 |
[07:13] | at our last session was the house. | 关于房子的问题 |
[07:15] | We’ve agreed to equal distributions. | 我方同意平分财产 |
[07:18] | We asked for a full vacancy by May. | 要求是五月份前要搬走 |
[07:20] | School’s still in session. | 学校还在上课 |
[07:22] | Look, I’m working and I’ll be moved out | 听着 我也在上班 但是没几天 |
[07:24] | within a few days. | 我就搬出去 |
[07:25] | It’s second semester. | 这是第二学期 |
[07:27] | I’m in ACT Prep, Finals, I’ve got my tenure. | 我在准备期末考试了 而且还在任职审核 |
[07:29] | I’m being really nice about this, James, | 鉴于你之前的表现 詹姆斯 |
[07:31] | considering the way you’ve been. | 我已经做出让步了 |
[07:32] | Look, Sarah, I’m not saying that we were | 听着 萨拉 我不是说咱们要像 |
[07:34] | Ozzie and Harriet, okay, but it’s not like | 《奥兹和哈里特的冒险》一样 但是 |
[07:36] | I ever touched you. | 我从来没有对你动过手 |
[07:37] | God, no, you just punched holes in walls. | 你是没动过我 你只是把墙砸了个洞 |
[07:38] | That happened one time. | 就那么一次 |
[07:40] | I was terrified and you … | 我吓坏了 你 |
[07:41] | I am, I’m done, I’m done. | 我受够了 受够了 |
[07:45] | With your mood swings, and the drinking, | 你的情绪问题 还有酗酒问题 |
[07:47] | and I need this to be over with, | 我没法再忍受了 |
[07:49] | and I need you to be out of that house, please. | 我需要你搬出去 拜托了 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:55] | Sorry that | 很抱歉 |
[07:56] | this divorce isn’t convenient for you. | 离婚对你造成了不便 |
[07:59] | I am sure, phoenix that you are, | 我很确定你是一只凤凰 |
[08:00] | you will rise from the ashes | 你会涅槃重生 |
[08:02] | and be just fine. | 然后好起来 |
[08:05] | That’ll be enough of that, Mr. Louis. | 够了 路易斯先生 |
[08:52] | This isn’t the life | 这不是我们彼此 |
[08:53] | we promised each other. | 承诺的生活 |
[08:56] | Ourselves. | 对自己也不是 |
[08:59] | The past is too present. | 一切恍如昨日 |
[09:03] | They say that we can never go home again. | 他们都说我们不能再回家了 |
[09:06] | In truth, we never leave. | 实际上 我们就没离开过 |
[09:22] | Don’t you worry about me and my job! | 你就不担心我和我的工作吗 |
[09:23] | Of course I worry – | 我当然担心 |
[09:25] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不需要去担心 |
[09:27] | I’m worried about it all the time! | 我一直很担心 |
[09:40] | Well of course, they’re expecting you | 当然 这里的人都排挤你 |
[09:42] | because you’re the town fucking drunk! | 因为你就他妈是个酒鬼 |
[09:45] | Go ahead, you coward. | 继续啊 你个懦夫 |
[09:47] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[09:48] | You’re a fucking deadbeat, drunk, coward man | 你他妈是个游手好闲的酒鬼 懦夫 |
[09:50] | that’s a piece of shit! | 你就是个废物 |
[10:02] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[10:03] | Oh my God James, what happened to you? | 我的天 发生什么了 詹姆斯 |
[10:08] | I slipped and fell into a lake. | 我摔了一跤 掉湖里了 |
[10:09] | Dammit James, don’t get it all over the house! | 该死 詹姆斯 你把泥巴弄得到处是 |
[10:11] | Come here! | 过来 |
[10:13] | Geez. Take this off. | 天啊 眼镜摘了 |
[10:15] | Come on, hands up. | 来 举起胳膊 |
[10:18] | What really happened? Geez. | 到底发生了什么 天啊 |
[10:21] | I wasn’t looking. | 没看见路 |
[10:22] | Yeah, so what else is new? | 没点新鲜借口 |
[10:23] | Goddammit James. | 天老爷啊 詹姆斯 |
[10:25] | If your father saw you like this, | 你爸要是看见你这样 |
[10:26] | God only knows what the hell he would do. | 天知道他会做什么 |
[10:28] | This is a brand new sweater! | 这可是件新毛衣啊 |
[10:38] | I want to put this on the fridge, okay? | 我想把这个贴冰箱上 好吗 |
[10:40] | Okay, mom. | 好 妈妈 |
[10:41] | You didn’t want it to get muddy, right? | 你也不想把它弄脏 对不对 |
[10:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:25] | You’re already there. | 已经有洞了 |
[11:27] | Might as well contribute. | 不妨尽分力吧 |
[11:30] | Make it whole. | 圆满一点吧 |
[11:33] | Make a whole fucking family. | 建他妈的家庭 |
[11:40] | Ow. Fuck. | 靠 |
[12:02] | I haven’t seen you this year. | 今年没见过你 |
[12:04] | Car broke down. | 车抛锚了 |
[12:08] | Ooh, hey pussy. | 你好 娘炮 |
[12:10] | Miss you buddy. | 想你了 |
[12:13] | Preston the pussy. | 普勒斯顿娘炮 |
[12:16] | I think you got some cum in your hair. | 你的头发里有精液 |
[12:18] | Oh, you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[12:19] | I know you like that. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[12:20] | Huh? Harder? | 什么 用力吗 |
[12:24] | You want it harder? | 想要更用力吗 |
[12:32] | What are you looking at? What, are you in love with me? | 看什么呢 等下 你看上我了吗 |
[12:35] | Stay in your seat, please. | 请坐好 |
[12:37] | Yeah, stay in your seat pussy. | 对 娘炮请坐好 |
[12:42] | Fucking. | 欠肏 |
[12:46] | To Shylock, | 对于夏洛克 |
[12:47] | the Venetians are oppressive racists, | 威尼斯人是压迫性的种族主义者 |
[12:49] | but to Venetians, | 但对于威尼斯人 |
[12:52] | Shylock is a vindictive murderer. | 夏洛克又是一个报复成性的杀人犯 |
[12:56] | Who’s right? | 谁是正确的 |
[12:58] | There’s two very different moral centers there. | 这有两个截然不同的道德中心 |
[12:59] | Which one do you believe has the moral high ground? | 哪一个是你认为位居上方的呢 |
[13:05] | Well, if Shylock is planning on cutting out Antonio’s stomach, | 如果夏洛克准备切掉安东尼奥的胃 |
[13:11] | then he is a murderer, right? | 那他就是杀人犯 对吗 |
[13:14] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[13:16] | A murderer. | 一个杀人犯 |
[13:19] | But. | 然而 |
[13:22] | Isn’t Shylock also a victim? | 难道夏洛克不也是受害者吗 |
[13:27] | I think he has to be both. | 我认为他二者兼具 |
[13:29] | That’s the paradox of it. | 这就是矛盾点 |
[13:35] | Continue, Preston. | 普勒斯顿 继续说 |
[13:36] | I mean, does being a victim make a person good? | 受害者就一定是好人吗 |
[13:37] | I mean, that’s something that happens to you, | 那是发生在你身上的 |
[13:40] | not something that you do. | 而不是你所做的事情 |
[13:42] | What do you guys think? | 大家认为如何 |
[13:50] | Anyone? | 还有吗 |
[13:51] | Claims of obsolescence have been levied against | 多年以来英文教师被提出 |
[13:54] | English teachers for years. | 许多过时的要求 |
[13:55] | We need to prove that we have practical utility. | 我们需要证明我们的实用性 |
[13:58] | There are many discussions | 如你所知 对于这一点 |
[13:59] | in the department about that, as you know. | 系部还有许多要探讨的地方 |
[14:01] | Many discussions. | 许多探讨的地方 |
[14:06] | James is also working on a novel. | 詹姆斯还正在写一部小说 |
[14:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah, it’s about a man who’s going to lose his tether | 是的 一部关于一个在妻子死后 |
[14:11] | on reality after his wife passes away. | 因现实快崩溃的男人的故事 |
[14:14] | Not autobiographical, I hope. | 但愿别是自传 |
[14:17] | No, not at all. | 不 绝不是 |
[14:19] | I understand you witnessed an altercation | 听说前几天你目睹了 |
[14:21] | between Tim Cooper and another boy earlier this week? | 蒂姆·库珀和另一个男生发生口角 |
[14:24] | Yeah, just outside of my classroom. | 对 就在我教室外边 |
[14:28] | You reported that Tim instigated? | 你说是蒂姆先挑起的 |
[14:31] | Another student witnessed the start of it. | 事情发生时有另一个学生在场 |
[14:33] | You didn’t witness it yourself? | 你没有亲眼目睹吗 |
[14:36] | No, but I assure you the student’s trustworthy. | 没有 但我保证可以相信那个学生 |
[14:39] | It’s Preston Walsh. | 就是普勒斯顿·沃尔什 |
[14:42] | I’m sure he is. | 我确信他可靠 |
[14:46] | Thank you, James. | 感谢 詹姆斯 |
[14:48] | I think that about does it for this round. | 今天就先说这么多吧 |
[14:50] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:54] | Oh no, it’s okay. | 不 好的 |
[15:05] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[15:07] | Juan’s parents called Warren out of the blue | 胡安的父母突然打电话给沃伦 |
[15:09] | and asked him to show mercy on Tim. | 让他对蒂姆网开一面 |
[15:11] | I have a hard time picturing that. | 我很难想象 |
[15:12] | No suspension, no detention. | 不停学 不留校 |
[15:14] | Warren’s call. | 沃伦的要求 |
[15:16] | So now I’m in Warren’s crosshairs? | 所以现在我已经被沃伦盯住了吗 |
[15:17] | Everything’s fine. This isn’t Kafka. | 一切正常 这不是卡夫卡 |
[15:33] | We should probably grab seats. | 我们找地方坐吧 |
[15:35] | There’s my friend. | 那是我朋友 |
[15:36] | I should say hi. | 我该打个招呼 |
[15:42] | Do you have a lot of studying to do? | 你有很多功课要做吗 |
[15:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:45] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:48] | Good. | 好 |
[15:49] | Oh, these are my parents. | 这是我父母 |
[15:51] | Hi, Eugene. | 你好 我是尤金 |
[15:53] | Rosa. | 我是罗莎 |
[15:54] | Lisa. | 我是莉萨 |
[15:55] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:56] | Nice to meet you as well. | 你也是 |
[15:59] | Tim Cooper punched a kid in the nose, | 蒂姆·库珀打了一个孩子的鼻子 |
[16:00] | gets the boys will be boys treatment. | 惹到男生就会受到男生的待遇 |
[16:02] | Oh, you’ve met his dad. | 你见过他父亲了 |
[16:04] | Clouds need permission to rain on his lawn. | 乌云需要许可才能在自己草坪上下雨 |
[16:07] | He probably paid that family off. | 可能是他让那个家庭飞黄腾达的 |
[16:11] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我不想去考虑那个 |
[16:12] | Well, you know how it is. | 好 你明白怎么一回事 |
[16:14] | If you’re born poor, you wish upon a star, | 如果你生来贫穷 你会对星星许愿 |
[16:15] | if you’re born here, you just write a check. | 如果你生在这 你只需要写张支票 |
[16:20] | So how’s it going with you and Sarah? | 所以你和萨拉进展如何 |
[16:23] | Couple more boxes, that’s it. | 再打包几个象子 就结束了 |
[16:25] | Bachelor pad, U.S.A. | 美国犹如单身公寓 |
[16:27] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[16:29] | No. | 不 |
[16:30] | Go get them! | 冲啊 |
[16:31] | No. | 不 |
[16:33] | I don’t know, maybe I’ll open a wine bar, | 我不知道 也许我会开家酒馆 |
[16:36] | call it Middle Aged. | 起名为中年 |
[16:39] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[16:40] | Oh, because you age the wine. | 因为你给酒定岁数 |
[16:41] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[16:46] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[16:47] | Her? No. Never met her. | 谁 不 素未谋面 |
[16:48] | Go talk to her. | 去跟她说话 |
[16:49] | Nope. | 不要 |
[16:50] | Just go talk to her. | 就只是去跟她说话 |
[16:51] | Todd, my marriage is fresh — | 托德 我的婚姻刚刚 |
[16:52] | Arrabella! | 阿拉贝拉 |
[16:54] | Get over here girlfriend! | 朋友 到这来 |
[16:56] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:57] | Good, how are you? | 好 你怎么样 |
[16:58] | Good, good good. | 非常好 |
[16:59] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:00] | Oh, you’re like an Olympic hugger. | 你像一个奥林匹克级的拥抱员 |
[17:01] | Well, someone has to make you feel loved, | 好 总得有人让你感到被爱 |
[17:03] | you sad, sad man. | 你这个可怜的男人 |
[17:07] | Do you know James Lewis, from the English department? | 你认识詹姆斯·刘易斯吗 英文部的 |
[17:10] | No, hi. | 不认识 你好 |
[17:11] | Hi, it’s so good to meet you. | 你好 见到你真好 |
[17:12] | Oh, what happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[17:14] | Oh, just bumped it moving furniture. | 搬家具时碰的 |
[17:15] | It’s stupid. | 真笨 |
[17:16] | Weak bones. | 脆弱的骨头 |
[17:18] | We’ve known each other since college, actually. | 实际上我们从大学就认识了 |
[17:20] | I actually brought James here from the city. | 而且还是我把他从城里带来这的 |
[17:23] | Got him a job. | 并且给他找了份工作 |
[17:25] | And now he’s facing judgment soon. | 还有他不久就要面临评审了 |
[17:27] | Tenure. | 长期聘用评审 |
[17:28] | Oh, wow! Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[17:29] | That’s great. | 好棒 |
[17:31] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是的 我们拭目以待 |
[17:31] | I feel like Warren’s got it out for me. | 我觉得沃伦已经把我踢出去了 |
[17:33] | Well, he wouldn’t have kept you around this long | 如果他不想聘用你 |
[17:34] | if he didn’t want you here, right? | 就不会留你这么长时间了 |
[17:36] | That’s what people said about my ex-wife, and … | 人们也是这样说我前妻的 |
[17:38] | Ah, I would not have said that out loud. | 我可不会把这个大声说出来 |
[17:43] | Anyways, there’s a, | 总之 这有个 |
[17:44] | I’ve got to get back to work. | 我必须要回到工作中了 |
[17:46] | It was great to meet you, thanks. | 认识你很棒 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Yeah, it was a fun conversation. | 好的 这是一次有趣的谈话 |
[17:48] | Go get them. It was nice meeting you. | 去拿下他们吧 很高兴见到你 |
[17:50] | You too! | 你也是 |
[17:51] | Charmer. | 很迷人 |
[17:52] | He, he’s sweet. | 他很甜 |
[17:54] | I mean, he mentioned his ex-wife | 我是说他在我们谈话的十秒内 |
[17:55] | within ten seconds of us meeting. | 就提到他前妻 |
[17:56] | I think that’s an Olympic record. | 这是一次奥林匹克记录 |
[17:58] | He’s bitter-sweet. | 他是苦甜的 |
[18:01] | Hey, Mr. Lewis. | 你好 刘易斯先生 |
[18:03] | Hi Tim. | 你好 蒂姆 |
[18:04] | Good to see you again James. | 很高兴再次见到你 詹姆斯 |
[18:05] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[18:06] | Bernie, please. | 请叫我伯尼 |
[18:08] | We don’t want to take much of your time, | 我们不想占用你太多时间 |
[18:10] | but Tim would like to apologize to you for his behavior. | 但蒂姆愿意为他的行为向你道歉 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. | 是的 十分对不起 |
[18:17] | Won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[18:18] | I appreciate that, Tim. | 我欣赏你这点 蒂姆 |
[18:19] | Feel like you still owe an apology to Juan. | 好像你还欠胡安也就是普勒斯顿一个道歉 |
[18:23] | Definitely Preston, for what you said to him. | 为你之前对他所说的 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I’ll talk to them. | 好的 我会跟他们说的 |
[18:29] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[18:30] | Alright Tim, thanks. | 好的 蒂姆 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Give us a minute, will you? | 能否给我们一分钟 |
[18:35] | So, about our pain in the ass kid. | 所以是关于我们那个令人头疼的孩子 |
[18:39] | Julie and I are deeply concerned about his grades. | 朱莉和我都非常关心他的成绩 |
[18:41] | Especially in your class. | 尤其在你班上 |
[18:43] | Just stay on him. | 只需要看住他 |
[18:44] | And then call me, anytime. | 随时给我打电话 |
[18:47] | Well we certainly appreciate that. | 我们对此真得很感激 |
[18:49] | Yes. Oh, and congratulations on your tenure. | 是的 祝贺你被长期聘用 |
[18:50] | I hear it’s almost complete. | 我听说几乎成了 |
[18:54] | You certainly do your homework. | 你真地在做你的本职工作 |
[18:55] | No, it’s nothing. | 不 这没什么 |
[18:56] | Warren and I golf, my kid’s in your class. | 沃伦和我打高尔夫 我孩子又在你班上 |
[18:58] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[18:59] | We would love to put in a good word for you, | 我们会很乐意替你美言几句 |
[19:01] | and you know, if there’s any attention | 你知道的 如果这有你能关照蒂姆的地方 |
[19:03] | that you could pay to Tim, to help him keep his grade up? | 像是帮他提高成绩之类的 |
[19:06] | It would mean the world to us. | 那对于我们来说就是一切 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I’ll do my best. | 好 我会尽力的 |
[19:12] | Home number’s on the back there. | 背面有家庭联系电话 |
[19:16] | Great, thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[19:18] | Good luck. Yeah, have a good evening. | 祝好运 好 祝您今晚愉快 |
[19:19] | You too. | 你也是 |
[20:00] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好 最近怎样 |
[20:01] | Hey. I’m good. | 你好 我很好 |
[20:05] | I didn’t know you had this lunch hour. | 我不知道你这时候吃午饭 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I saw you here the other day, | 对 我以前看你在这 |
[20:08] | and I thought, | 所以就 |
[20:10] | just saying hello. | 来打个招呼 |
[20:14] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:19] | Where do you sit? | 你坐哪儿 |
[20:21] | Over there, normally. | 那边 老位子 |
[20:22] | Anyway, there’s this project that I’m working on, | 我正在做一个项目 |
[20:27] | and I don’t know – | 我不知道 |
[20:31] | Watch your ass! | 走路小心点 |
[20:32] | Right, I’ve got it. | 没事 我来清理 |
[20:36] | Maybe you should leave him alone. | 也许你不应该靠近他 |
[20:38] | Maybe you should tell me what his cum tastes like. | 也许你可以告诉我他的精液味道如何 |
[20:48] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[20:49] | He’s a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[20:50] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[20:52] | No, for what he said. | 不是这个 是他说的话 |
[20:55] | You didn’t say it. | 也不是你说的 |
[20:56] | Well no, but, sorry. | 还是要说对不起 |
[20:58] | What were you going to ask me? | 你想问我什么问题 |
[21:36] | Okay, uh. | 那么 |
[21:38] | What is this for? | 这是什么 |
[21:40] | It’s for a photo project I’m doing. | 我的摄影项目要用的 |
[21:43] | Uh, what do you want me to do? | 你想要我做点什么 |
[21:46] | I need a human subject. | 我的照片里需要一个人物 |
[21:48] | I think the camera’s going to like you. | 我觉得你很合适 |
[21:52] | Cameras hate me. | 我不上相 |
[21:54] | They like send out newsletters about it. | 他们喜欢用来拍一些新鲜事 |
[21:57] | I’m camera-cursed. | 我跟相机八字不合 |
[21:59] | Come on, trust me. | 不会的 相信我 |
[22:12] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[22:31] | Preston! | 普勒斯顿 |
[22:32] | Look. | 你看 |
[22:52] | Let me see the camera. | 我看看你的相机 |
[23:05] | Uh, hey, no. | 等等 不行 |
[23:09] | Alright. | 你赢了 |
[23:44] | So you have until July to sign these. | 你必须在七月之前签字 |
[23:47] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[23:50] | Give me a couple days to look it over. | 给我几天时间 我看一下 |
[23:52] | For what? | 还看什么 |
[23:53] | Just sign them. | 签字就是了 |
[23:56] | Alright, do what you want. | 好吧 如你所愿 |
[23:59] | Sarah, I never meant to scare you. | 萨拉 我没想过要伤害你 |
[24:01] | Okay? You know that I’d never hurt you. | 你懂的 我没想伤害你 |
[24:03] | Yeah, alright. God. | 知道了 我的天 |
[24:05] | Same words, different day, James. | 不论何时都是这句话 詹姆斯 |
[24:58] | Pages of a calendar thrown away. | 日子一天一天过去 |
[25:04] | Days, months, years, | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[25:08] | all the memories and colors run together. | 所有的回忆和色彩交织在一起 |
[25:13] | A smear of brown, | 融合成棕色 |
[25:22] | maybe that’s all we are. | 也许这就是我们 |
[26:35] | Alright buddy, you can do it! | 伙计 你能行的 |
[26:37] | One, two, three come on! | 一二三 加油 |
[26:39] | Come on, Tim! | 加油 蒂姆 |
[26:42] | I come from a sports family and I love track, | 我父母都是运动员 我爱田径运动 |
[26:45] | but I wasn’t tall enough and I got left behind, literally. | 但我不够高 被甩在后面了 |
[26:51] | Strike! | 好球 |
[27:00] | My parents were professional complainers. | 我父母抱怨起来相当专业 |
[27:02] | Oh yeah? | 真的吗 |
[27:02] | Oh yeah, very, very good at it. | 真的 非常擅长 |
[27:05] | Strike two! | 又一个好球 |
[27:11] | Any chance you’d wanna grab a beer after this? | 你想在这之后喝杯啤酒吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[27:30] | Alright buddy, one more time! | 伙计 再来一次 |
[27:32] | – I want one more. – Come on, shut him down. | -再来一次 -来吧 解决他 |
[27:33] | One more, let’s go, buddy, here we go. | 再来一次 加油 伙计 |
[27:36] | Woo, one more time! | 再来一次 |
[27:37] | Yeah Tim, you got this. | 蒂姆 你可以的 |
[27:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[27:58] | Come on! | 加油 |
[27:59] | Shake it off, buddy, come on! | 振作点 伙计 加油 |
[28:01] | One more time, come on! | 再来 加油 |
[28:52] | This is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[29:05] | Every home was slaughtering a goat for the end of Ramadan | 每个家庭都在斋月结束时宰杀一只山羊 |
[29:08] | and the streets were literally flowing with blood. | 街上到处都是血 |
[29:11] | Well, yeah, that is horrifying. | 听起来真恐怖 |
[29:12] | Yeah, especially when you’re trying to be a vegetarian. | 是的 尤其是当你想做一个素食者的时候 |
[29:21] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[29:23] | It’s not date worthy. | 这不适合约会的时候聊 |
[29:25] | Oh, come on, I mean you don’t have to talk about it, but– | 好吧 我是说你不需要聊这个 但是 |
[29:28] | But you do have to talk about it, | 但你得聊这个 |
[29:30] | – You do, yeah. – you don’t have to, | -你需要 -你不必如此 |
[29:31] | but you kind of do. | 但你确实有 |
[29:32] | I can tell it’s super juicy. | 我敢说肯定很有料 |
[29:34] | Do you play the tiny violin? | 你会拉小提琴吗 |
[29:36] | I play the trombone. | 我会吹长号 |
[29:38] | – That would even be– – Actually. | -那肯定会 -实际上 |
[29:39] | That would be funny, wow. | 那肯定很有趣 |
[29:43] | I, ugh, dumb, my divorce, | 我 我离婚了 |
[29:46] | I gotta stack papers and, | 有些文件需要处理 |
[29:48] | just need one last squiggle and then it’s off | 最后只需要签个字就 |
[29:51] | to eternity, you know. | 永远再见了 你懂的 |
[29:54] | Hm, I know how that goes, I actually got a divorce too | 我懂 实际上 我也离婚了 |
[29:59] | one year before I came to Prairie Trail. | 在来Prairie Trail的前一年 |
[30:01] | He accepted a promotion that sent him overseas, | 他升职了 调到海外了 |
[30:04] | he told me he didn’t want any kids and that was that. | 他告诉我 他不想要孩子 就这样 |
[30:10] | Dufus. | 蠢蛋 |
[30:11] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[30:12] | Idiot, dum dum. | 笨蛋 白痴 |
[30:13] | Dork. | 呆子 |
[30:15] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, don’t be. | -抱歉 -不 不 不至于 |
[30:16] | You need to perk up. | 你要振作 |
[30:19] | Come on, you got the pretty science nerd | 拜托 你有个漂亮的科学家怪人 |
[30:21] | to imbibe with you on a school night. | 第二天有课还和你一起喝酒 |
[30:25] | You know, I’m an English teacher. | 你看 我是英语老师 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 所以呢 |
[30:30] | I got one good joke in tonight. | 这个笑话挺好笑的 |
[30:31] | You got one. | 没错 |
[30:33] | It’s pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[30:36] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[30:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:41] | – I’ll see ya. – Okay. | -再见 -再见 |
[30:42] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[31:23] | – Hey, close that window! – I feel sick! | -把窗户关上 -我不舒服 |
[31:27] | Close that window or I’m gonna stop this bus! | 把窗户关上 不然我停车了 |
[31:30] | Yo, I’m about to throw up, fuck off. | 我都要吐了 滚开 |
[31:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:33] | Look, man, I’m sorry, I’m just sick, | 抱歉 我不太舒服而已 |
[31:35] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该告诉你什么 |
[31:37] | Close that window or I will throw you off this bus! | 再不关上我就把你扔下去 |
[31:43] | I’ll just fucking throw up all over everybody. | 他妈的我要把所有人都扔出去 |
[31:48] | Hey, you’re scared of me, right? | 你怕我 对吧 |
[31:52] | Just say you’re afraid of me | 快说你怕我 |
[31:54] | and that you’re a worthless fag and I’ll stop. | 说你是没用的同性恋 我就住手 |
[31:59] | I’m scared of you, I’m a worthless fag. | 我怕你 我是个没用的同性恋 |
[32:02] | That’s right, that’s what you are | 这就对了 你就是这样 |
[32:06] | and if you talk to anyone about me again | 如果你再跟别人说我 |
[32:08] | or you take my picture, I’ll kill you | 拍我的照片 我就弄死你 |
[32:11] | and your spic girlfriend. | 还有你的辣妹女友 |
[32:24] | Thou calledst me a dog | 你曾经无缘无故 |
[32:27] | before thou hadst a cause, | 骂我是狗 |
[32:33] | since I am a dog, beware my fangs. | 既然我是狗 请小心我的獠牙 |
[32:39] | Doing great, | 非常好 |
[32:41] | keep going. | 继续 |
[32:44] | Why doesn’t he just take the money? | 他为什么不拿这些钱 |
[32:48] | Why do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[32:55] | Maybe because it won’t stop anything, | 可能拿钱解决不了任何事情 |
[32:58] | like Antonio might be nice to him for a week or something, | 就像安东尼奥可能会好好对他一个星期 |
[33:01] | but he’ll do it again | 但他还会这样做 |
[33:04] | and I think Shylock just wanted to stop. | 我觉得夏洛克不想再继续了 |
[33:08] | Does Shylock believe it will stop | 夏洛克会相信割了安东尼奥的肉之后 |
[33:10] | if he takes Antonio’s flesh? | 一切就结束了吗 |
[33:13] | No, but people would take him more seriously | 不会 但人们会更认真地对待 |
[33:19] | and maybe they’d be afraid. | 人们会害怕他 |
[33:22] | They’re only begging him for mercy because they’re scared | 人们会因为害怕而祈求他的仁慈 |
[33:25] | and I can understand why he’s saying no. | 我能理解他为什么拒绝 |
[33:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | Because he knows they hate him. | 因为他知道他们讨厌他 |
[33:36] | Daniela, Dan– | 丹妮拉 丹 |
[33:44] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s wrong, what happened to your back? | 等等 发生什么了 你的背 |
[33:48] | – It’s nothing, Mr. Lewis. – It’s not nothing! | -没什么 刘易斯先生 -确实有事 |
[33:59] | How long has this been happening? | 这种情况有多久了 |
[34:03] | Search my computer, check my handwriting, | 检查我的电脑和笔记本 |
[34:06] | – I didn’t do any of it. – Why would they lie, Tim? | -我什么也没做 -他们为何要说谎 蒂姆 |
[34:08] | I don’t know, Mr. Olsen. | 我哪知道 奥尔森先生 |
[34:10] | What about this assault on the bus? | 你在公交车上对人家做的事又算什么 |
[34:12] | He can’t just say something and get me in trouble, | 不能只听他说就认为是我的问题 |
[34:15] | no one saw it because it didn’t happen. | 没人看见 因为根本没有这回事 |
[34:28] | I promise this isn’t going to happen again | 我保证 不会再有这种事发生了 |
[34:30] | to either of you. | 对于你们俩来说 |
[34:31] | Is he gonna get in trouble? | 他会有麻烦吗 |
[34:33] | We’re looking into it, | 我们正在调查 |
[34:34] | either myself or Mr. Lewis will let you know. | 我或者刘易斯先生会告诉你们的 |
[34:48] | This was by the book assault. | 这就是校园暴力 |
[34:50] | The only way to prove anything | 查出真相的唯一办法 |
[34:52] | is to send this to the police, the school doesn’t want that | 是报警 学校不想这样 |
[34:55] | and Daniela’s family doesn’t want that, | 丹妮拉的父母也不想这样 |
[34:57] | trust me, it’s going to stop. | 相信我 不会再发生了 |
[35:01] | We need to hang on until summer, please work with me. | 我们需要坚持到暑假 请支持我 |
[35:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:16] | Hi, Mrs. Cooper, | 你好 库珀太太 |
[35:16] | this is James Lewis, I’m Tim’s teacher. | 我是詹姆斯·刘易斯 蒂姆的老师 |
[35:19] | Yes, I remember, of course, how are you? | 我当然记得 你好吗 |
[35:21] | – I’m fine, how are you? – I’m fine. | -挺好 你呢 -挺好 |
[35:25] | It’s Tim’s teacher. | 蒂姆的老师 |
[35:27] | Hand me that. | 电话给我 |
[35:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry to bother you, Bernie, but, | 很抱歉打扰你 伯尼 但是 |
[35:34] | well, we’ve had a close call with Tim’s behavior. | 有必要和你聊一下蒂姆的行为 |
[35:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:43] | I’m actually in the neighborhood | 实际上 我就在你家附近 |
[35:45] | and I was wondering if maybe I could swing by? | 我在想我能不能顺便过来一趟 |
[35:47] | We could talk in person? | 我们可以当面交流 |
[35:50] | – Is it serious? – It’s moderately serious, | -很严重吗 -不算太严重 |
[35:54] | it’s something that I’m hoping we can work together on | 我希望我们能合作 |
[35:56] | and prevent from escalating, | 防止事情继续升级 |
[35:58] | I don’t want this to get any worse. | 我不想事情变得更糟 |
[36:01] | Okay, yeah, sure, come on by. | 好的 请过来吧 |
[36:05] | Great, | 好的 |
[36:06] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[36:30] | Hey, Bernie. | 你好 伯尼 |
[36:32] | Thanks for letting me stop by. | 感谢你让我过来 |
[36:35] | Sure, no problem, come on in. | 当然 没问题 进来吧 |
[36:59] | – Here you are, James. – Thank you. | -给你 詹姆斯 -谢谢 |
[37:02] | – The house is– – Thank you, darling. | -这房子真是 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[37:05] | This is lovely, it’s amazing. | 很漂亮 特别棒 |
[37:07] | Oh, it’s all Julie, I assure you | 这都是朱莉的功劳 |
[37:09] | and maybe a couple of family photos for me | 家庭合照里可能有我 |
[37:12] | and of course the big boys on the mantle, | 当然 还有壁炉上的大家伙也是我的 |
[37:14] | but otherwise it’s all her. | 但除此之外都是她的手笔 |
[37:17] | – You were in the service? – No, just an enthusiast. | -你以前服役过吗 -没有 爱好者罢了 |
[37:20] | In any case, James, what is going on with Timothy? | 说正事吧 詹姆斯 蒂莫西怎么了 |
[37:24] | Okay, this isn’t easy, but it’s gonna be fine. | 好吧 事情有点麻烦 但会没事的 |
[37:30] | Today Tim was implicated in the assault of another student | 今天蒂姆涉嫌袭击另一名学生 |
[37:34] | and in the creation of a pornographic website | 并创建了一个针对 |
[37:39] | targeted at this student and his girlfriend. | 这个学生和他女友的色情网站 |
[37:42] | Well, you say implicated? | 你刚刚说涉嫌 |
[37:45] | Yes, there’s, | 是的 |
[37:47] | allegations that Tim pushed a needle through a bus seat | 有人说蒂姆用针刺穿校巴座位 |
[37:51] | into the student’s back. | 扎到那个学生的背上 |
[37:53] | Now, the injuries aren’t terrible, | 虽然伤势并不是很重 |
[37:58] | but this has got to stop now | 但这种事不能继续了 |
[37:59] | and that’s why I wanted to come here, | 所以我想来这里 |
[38:00] | so that we could come together on this | 在这个问题上达成一致 |
[38:03] | and unify, so we can help Tim, | 团结起来 这样才能帮助蒂姆 |
[38:06] | I mean, I want Tim in my class, the team needs Tim. | 我想让蒂姆留在我班里 棒球队需要蒂姆 |
[38:10] | Oh yes, of course and we’re certainly grateful | 当然 我们很感激 |
[38:12] | for you coming to us with this. | 你能来和我们说这件事 |
[38:14] | Did you say a needle? | 你刚刚是说用针吗 |
[38:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:17] | Well, that just sounds insane. | 听起来太疯狂了 |
[38:18] | Well, we don’t even know if he did it yet. | 我们都还不知道是不是他做的呢 |
[38:20] | Of course he did it, | 当然是他做的 |
[38:22] | James wouldn’t be here unless there were witnesses. | 如果没有目击证人 詹姆斯是不会来的 |
[38:25] | That’s gotta be him, Tim, Tim! | 一定是他回来了 蒂姆 蒂姆 |
[38:29] | Come in here, please! | 请过来 |
[38:30] | Yeah, give me a sec! | 好 等我一下 |
[38:35] | Hi, Tim. | 你好 蒂姆 |
[38:37] | You wanna tell us what the hell’s going on here? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗 |
[38:39] | I don’t know, what is going on here? | 我也不知道 发生了什么 |
[38:43] | Mr. Lewis was just telling us | 刘易斯老师和我们讲了 |
[38:46] | about some stunt on the internet. | 一些网络上的把戏 |
[38:49] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我做的 |
[38:50] | – Look at me when I’m talking to you. – Bernie. | -我和你说话的时候要看着我 -伯尼 |
[38:53] | And you assaulted a student on the bus? | 你还在校巴上袭击了一个学生 |
[38:57] | – I didn’t do that. – Be truthful, Timothy. | -不是我做的 -说实话 蒂莫西 |
[38:59] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[39:01] | Maybe I push him around a little bit, | 我也许是推搡了他几下 |
[39:05] | but I didn’t assault him. | 但我没有袭击他 |
[39:06] | And what about this website? | 那这个网站是怎么回事 |
[39:08] | That was Scott’s, he made it as a joke to show us | 那是斯考特做的 他就是想开个玩笑 |
[39:12] | and I guess someone shared it, he took it down. | 可能有人分享出去了 他就关掉了 |
[39:15] | Well, there’s nothing funny about it now, is there? | 这东西有什么好笑的吗 |
[39:17] | I didn’t tell him to make it. | 又不是我让他做的 |
[39:21] | Alright, well you need to promise both of us right now, | 你现在要像我们俩保证 |
[39:24] | that you’re done with these guys. | 你跟他们不会再有牵扯 |
[39:26] | School and sports, that’s all you have time for, | 学校和运动 你的时间只能花在这上 |
[39:30] | promise us. | 向我们保证 |
[39:33] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:36] | I’m so sorry you had to see this. | 很抱歉让你看到这些 |
[39:39] | Of course, not at all. | 当然 没关系的 |
[39:40] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你能来 -当然 |
[39:42] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[39:51] | I gotta say, you really had me and my wife | 不得不说 你真的让我和我妻子以为 |
[39:55] | thinking that our son was about to be arrested, | 我们的儿子会被抓起来 |
[39:57] | I mean, she’s in there crying. | 她都在里面哭了 |
[39:59] | Bernie, I just wanted to get this– | 伯尼 我只是想讲清楚 |
[40:01] | Did you talk to Warren or the other one, Harold | 你来之前 和沃伦还有 |
[40:03] | before coming here? | 哈罗德说过了吗 |
[40:04] | No, this is a conversation, | 没有 这个对话 |
[40:06] | you know, just between you and I. | 只是你和我之间的 |
[40:08] | Right, right and you arrived here | 好的 好的 你在打电话两分钟之后 |
[40:12] | what, two minutes after calling? | 就赶到这里了吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah, because I was in the neighborhood, | 是啊 因为我就在这附近 |
[40:19] | I thought this was a conversation best had face to face. | 我觉得最好当面谈谈 |
[40:22] | Right, okay, | 好的 是的 |
[40:25] | – thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[40:33] | Remind me to buy milk in the morning. | 早上提醒我去买牛奶 |
[40:42] | Hey, migo mijita. | 你好 宝贝 |
[40:46] | Hey, how was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[40:49] | We won, it was alright. | 我们赢了 还不错吧 |
[40:51] | He hit a home run and a double. | 他打了个全垒打和双打 |
[40:53] | You always do better when I’m working. | 每次我去工作 你表现就好了 |
[40:55] | You should stop working so much, you won’t miss out. | 你别总是出去工作 就不会错过了 |
[40:57] | Hey, how about you stop costing so much, tough guy? | 那你少花点钱怎么样 硬汉 |
[41:04] | Hm, you have homework? | 你有作业吗 |
[41:07] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[41:09] | Well, you’d better get to it, it’s getting late. | 那你最好快做吧 挺晚的了 |
[41:45] | Hey, sorry, are you busy? | 抱歉 你忙吗 |
[41:48] | It’s fine, I’m done. | 没事 我做完了 |
[41:50] | How is it? | 难吗 |
[41:51] | Hard. | 难 |
[41:53] | It’s not hard, you’re not really learning, right? | 要是不难就学不到东西了 不是吗 |
[41:55] | I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[41:58] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[42:01] | – You know my friend, Carlos? – Yeah. | -你认识我朋友卡洛斯 -是的 |
[42:04] | He, | 他 |
[42:07] | he sent me this drawing, | 他发给我了这张图 |
[42:08] | it’s of you. | 图上是你 |
[42:12] | I guess kids at school are texting it around. | 学校里的人好像都在发 |
[42:15] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[42:17] | It’s really dumb. | 很傻的 |
[42:19] | You know it has nothing to do | 你知道的 这和现实里的你 |
[42:20] | with how you are in reality, right? | 一点关系都没有 对吧 |
[42:30] | They said they’d delete it, | 他们说会删的 |
[42:34] | but it’s on the internet, it’s gonna be here forever. | 但传到网上了 会永远留在网上的 |
[42:40] | Who drew this? | 这是谁画的 |
[43:52] | Okay, there’s only a few short answer questions, | 好了 只有几道简答题 |
[43:55] | so you should choose your time focused on your essays. | 所以好好安排时间 专心写论文 |
[44:00] | These aren’t text messages. | 你们不是在发短信 |
[44:04] | Whole words, please. | 请把单词拼完整 |
[44:10] | Get started. | 开始吧 |
[44:28] | Mr. Lewis, can I get a pass? | 刘易斯老师 能给我一张出门证吗 |
[44:33] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 如果有什么消息告诉我 |
[45:03] | Daniela? | 丹妮拉 |
[45:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[45:30] | What’s going on, what happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[45:32] | He’s in Saint Augustine, | 他在圣·奥古斯汀医院 |
[45:35] | somebody robbed him. | 有人抢劫了他 |
[45:49] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[45:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[45:52] | You think this is a game? | 你觉得这是个游戏吗 |
[45:54] | Mr. Lewis. | 刘易斯老师 |
[45:55] | You’re a fucking perfect sociopath. | 你他妈就是个反社会分子 |
[45:57] | Tell me now! | 快告诉我 |
[46:02] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[46:04] | – Excuse me? – Or what, Mr. Lewis. | -你说什么 -不然呢 刘易斯老师 |
[46:08] | – I will– – Mr. Lewis? | -我会 -刘易斯老师 |
[46:11] | Principal May. | 梅校长 |
[46:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[46:17] | I actually studied really hard for this, | 我还认真复习了这门课 |
[46:19] | as if you give a shit. | 搞得好像你在乎一样 |
[46:28] | I just heard, | 我刚听说了 |
[46:30] | I think there’s somewhere else you need to be, hm? | 你应该有别的地方要去 |
[46:35] | It’s alright, I’ll tend to your class. | 没关系 我帮你代课 |
[46:44] | Sorry, everyone. | 抱歉了 大家 |
[47:23] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:26] | They, | 他们 |
[47:29] | they have him medicated, so he should be okay. | 他们给他治疗了 他应该会没事 |
[47:33] | – Lisa, please sit down. – No. | -莉萨 坐下吧 -不 |
[47:36] | I wanna stand. | 我想站着 |
[47:38] | He can see me better if he wakes, | 他醒来就能看到我了 |
[47:42] | when he wakes, I can be standing here. | 他醒的时候 我要站在这里 |
[47:52] | You said he was attacked by two men? | 你说他是被两个男人袭击的吗 |
[47:55] | That’s what the police said. | 警察是那么说的 |
[47:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[48:02] | – I’m sorry. – You know who did this? | -抱歉 -你知道是谁干的吗 |
[48:05] | I don’t, Eugene. | 我不知道 尤金 |
[48:06] | It’s those boys from the team. | 是棒球队那帮男孩 |
[48:10] | The police are saying that the parents provided alibis, | 警察说家长们提供了不在场证明 |
[48:14] | they say that there are no witnesses. | 他们说没有目击证人 |
[48:17] | – You must have seen. – I haven’t seen, | -你一定看到了 -我没有看到 |
[48:18] | you have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[48:21] | They broke his glasses into his eye, he can’t see. | 他们把眼镜打到他眼睛里了 他失明了 |
[48:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:34] | I’ll do everything that I can, I promise. | 我会尽我所能的 我保证 |
[48:54] | Daniela, eat. | 丹妮拉 吃吧 |
[48:57] | – I’m not hungry. – Eat anyways. | -我不饿 -吃点东西吧 |
[49:25] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[49:33] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[49:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[49:42] | Goodnight, Papa. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[50:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:27] | Ugh, I’ll get it. | 我去吧 |
[52:30] | No, no. | 不用 不用 |
[52:38] | Yeah no, it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[52:39] | I got her. | 我抱着他了 |
[53:06] | Natalie, why don’t you ever shit in the daytime? | 娜塔莉 你怎么从来不在白天拉屎呢 |
[53:17] | Danila. | 丹妮拉 |
[53:21] | I need a diaper for Natalie. | 我要帮娜塔莉换尿布 |
[53:32] | Just a moment, mom. | 等一下 妈妈 |
[53:34] | Danila, are you sick? What’s going on? | 丹妮拉 你生病了吗 怎么了 |
[53:36] | Your sister’s in there. | 你妹妹在里面 |
[53:38] | She’s not answering the door. | 她不开门 |
[53:42] | Dee. | 蒂 |
[53:45] | Come on, open the door. | 快开门 |
[53:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[53:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[54:00] | What are you… | 你在 |
[54:01] | Why is the door locked? | 门怎么锁了 |
[54:02] | Danila, open the door! Open the door! | 丹妮拉 开门 开门 |
[54:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:06] | – I can’t! – She’s locked in there. | -我打不开门 -她被锁在里面了 |
[54:08] | Hija, open the door. | 女儿 开门 |
[54:10] | – Open the door right now. – I can’t! | -快开门 -我开不了门 |
[54:13] | Hey, move over. | 让让 |
[54:16] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[54:18] | Call the emergency! | 快打急救电话 |
[54:19] | Call the emergency! | 快打急救电话 |
[54:20] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[54:21] | – Get some more towels! – Oh my God! | -再拿点毛巾来 -天啊 |
[54:22] | – Get some towels. – Oh my God. | -拿毛巾来 -天哪 |
[54:23] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[54:26] | – I don’t know what… – No, it’s okay, baby. | -我不知道发生了 -没事 没事的 宝贝 |
[54:27] | It’s my sister, I need an ambulance right now. | 我妹妹出事了 快派辆救护车来 |
[54:30] | Yeah, there’s a lot of blood. | 她流了好多血 |
[54:35] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[54:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[54:49] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信徒 ♪ |
[54:53] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我将一去不复返 ♪ |
[55:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[55:09] | Look at me, your scholarship. | 听我说 你的奖学金 |
[55:12] | It’s gone, Bill. | 被收回了 Bill |
[55:14] | Sports is entirely out of the picture. | 校队已经把你开除 |
[55:17] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[55:18] | 16. | 16岁 |
[55:19] | – 16-years-old. | 16岁了 |
[55:21] | Your parents had high hopes for you at 16. | 你父母原本对你寄予厚望 |
[55:24] | You realize what this has done? | 你明白后果有多严重吗 |
[55:33] | Danila Lopez tried to take her life last night. | Danila Lopez昨晚企图自杀 |
[55:38] | She alright? | 她现在还好吗 |
[55:39] | Yeah. | 没事了 |
[55:41] | The family… | 她家人 |
[55:44] | They found her in the middle of it. | 及时发现了 |
[55:46] | Christ. | 老天 |
[55:48] | Scott and Bill confessed to the assault on Preston. | Scott和Bill承认了对Preston的人身攻击 |
[55:51] | The police are letting their parents pick them up | 警察已经请家长把他们接走 |
[55:53] | and take them for booking. | 带他们去警局登记 |
[55:54] | Yeah, what about Tim? | 对Tim有什么处理吗 |
[55:58] | Did you go to Bernard Cooper’s house the other day? | 你之前是不是去过Bernard Cooper家 |
[56:02] | Yeah, he gave me his card. | 是的 他之前给过我名片 |
[56:03] | I stopped by so I could speak with him. | 我就顺道过去 和他当面谈谈 |
[56:04] | And you berated Tim during a test | 你还在课堂测验时 |
[56:07] | in the middle of the classroom. | 斥责了Tim 是吗 |
[56:08] | All due respect, Harold, two of our students almost died. | Harold 恕我直言 两个学生几乎被害死 |
[56:11] | Tell me about it! | 难道我不知道吗 |
[56:13] | As if there wasn’t enough chum for Cooper’s lawyers. | 可你不知道Cooper家的律师路子有多广 |
[56:15] | They’re now saying that you’ve been coaxing Preston | 他们现在声称 是你在哄骗Preston |
[56:18] | to lash out at Tim! | 去欺负Tim |
[56:19] | That’s fucking absurd! | 妈的简直胡扯 |
[56:21] | That man may be rich, but he cannot buy reality. | 就算他有钱 他也不能捏造事实 |
[56:23] | The card from Preston’s camera | Preston被袭击后 |
[56:25] | was found after his attack. | 警察找到了他相机的存储卡 |
[56:27] | It has dozens of photos of Tim. | 里面有大量Tim的照片 |
[56:29] | It’s like he was obsessed. | 的确是一副着了道的样子 |
[56:30] | James, you go to the man’s house and don’t tell me? | James 你怎么没告诉我你去了Cooper家 |
[56:33] | Because you’re fucking afraid of him. | 那是因为你屈于他的淫威 |
[56:36] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[56:38] | Bernard and Julie Cooper’s names | 外面的石砖上刻着 |
[56:40] | are etched in brick outside. | Bernard Cooper和Julie Cooper的名字 |
[56:42] | They paid their lawyers more in a week | 他们家律师一周的薪水 |
[56:43] | what I make in a semester. | 比我一个学期的工资都高 |
[56:45] | But you ignored those realities | 而你却对这些事实视而不见 |
[56:47] | with this undercover righteousness of yours! | 就因为你这莫名其妙的正义感 |
[56:50] | I’m making a statement to the police. | 我要向警方陈述 |
[56:53] | Do whatever you want and then go home. | 随便你去说什么 说完赶紧走人 |
[56:56] | As long as your name is being bandied about in this, | 但凡你还在这件事上纠缠不清 |
[56:58] | we can’t have you and Tim in the same classroom. | 你就不能担任Tim班的老师 |
[57:01] | And frankly, I doubt that you’ll be joining us next fall. | 说实话 下学期你是否还能任教都不好说 |
[57:05] | I’m sorry James, but this is all too much. | James 我很抱歉 但你做得太过了 |
[57:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[57:14] | It is. | 是太过了 |
[57:15] | Fuck it! | 滚开 |
[57:33] | Hey! Sorry for just dropping by like this. | 你好 抱歉唐突地找上门来 |
[57:36] | Hi Bernie. | 你好 Bernie |
[57:37] | What can I do for you? | 你有什么事 |
[57:38] | I was hoping we could chat for a bit. | 能找你聊聊吗 |
[57:40] | This actually isn’t a great time for me. | 恐怕现在不太方便 |
[57:41] | It’ll just take a minute, | 几句话的事 |
[57:42] | and I promise what I have to say is quite beneficial. | 而且我保证 我的话对你有好处 |
[57:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:50] | I suppose I could use a drink. | 我想我需要来一杯 |
[57:53] | You got it. | 我去给你倒 |
[57:58] | Are you moving? | 你要搬家吗 |
[58:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:02] | I’m actually going through a divorce right now. | 其实我正在办理离婚 |
[58:07] | I have to be out by summer. | 夏天之前我得搬走 |
[58:09] | I don’t have any ice. | 家里没有冰块了 |
[58:11] | Neat’s okay. | 纯的可以吗 |
[58:12] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[58:14] | Well, I’m sorry about the ball and chain | 你要离婚的事 我很抱歉 |
[58:16] | or congratulations, perhaps. | 或者说 恭喜你 |
[58:18] | It’s been a long time coming. | 已经拖了很久了 |
[58:19] | I see. | 我明白 |
[58:24] | Why don’t I get to the point of why I’ve come today? | 我还是开门见山说明来意吧 |
[58:28] | I wanted to tell you face to face | 我来是想要当面告诉你 |
[58:29] | that if you were thinking about getting another teaching job | 如果你以后还在本州想当老师 |
[58:32] | anywhere in this state, you should think again. | 你得考虑清楚你的所作所为 |
[58:35] | Bernie Bernard Bernie. Bernard. | |
[58:37] | I work 80 hours a week for 35 years | 35年了 我每周工作80个小时 |
[58:40] | to make sure that my son will get the best education | 就是为了确保我儿子能去城里最好的学区 |
[58:42] | and the best school in the best part of town. | 上最好的学校 接受最优质的教育 |
[58:46] | Instead of teaching him to be a man, you liberal arts pansies | 你们这些搞文的不教他怎么成长 |
[58:50] | would rather he massage the clit of his inner child | 净搞些歪门邪道 挑唆他胡思乱想 |
[58:52] | and philosophize about why his father is a bourgeois monster. | 让他把父亲当做资产阶级的怪物来仇视 |
[58:58] | You drag ’em in, you make accusations, | 你把他们拖进校长室 然后指控他们 |
[59:00] | you lie to the police. | 你欺骗了警察 |
[59:02] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有说谎 |
[59:03] | What the hell do you know about anything? | 你到底懂不懂规则 |
[59:06] | All you fags are just too goddamn sensitive | 你们这种人太过较真 |
[59:09] | to see the world for what it is. | 搞不懂生存规则 |
[59:11] | Now, you should take my advice | 你应该按我说的做 |
[59:13] | and start looking for a new life | 重新开始新的生活 |
[59:14] | and never talk to my kid again. | 离我儿子远点 |
[59:20] | And just so we’re clear, princess, | 多说一句 小妞 |
[59:21] | this is the nice version of things. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[59:24] | Put these boxes on a fucking truck | 收拾东西赶紧滚蛋 |
[59:27] | or you’ll be nothing more than a scuff on my shoe. | 否则有你好受的 |
[59:39] | 关于 没什么好说的 滚 | |
[1:00:11] | 创建新账户 免费 | |
[1:00:11] | 16 | 年龄 |
[1:00:17] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:00:31] | 关于 模特 水上运动爱好者 海滩狂人 照片 | |
[1:00:44] | Ashley | 我和我表妹去看了比赛 你们的表现真精彩 |
[1:00:56] | Ashley | 我和我姐们看了比赛 帅哥球技好赞哦 |
[1:01:06] | There you go. | 您的酒 |
[1:01:07] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[1:01:18] | Everyone at school is talking about all of it. | 学校里都在议论这件事 |
[1:01:22] | Are you gonna be here in the fall? | 秋季开学时你还能留校任教吗 |
[1:01:24] | Nope. | 不能 |
[1:01:25] | No way. | 没戏了 |
[1:01:26] | Warren wants to decapitate me for ruffling the feathers | Warren恨不得吃了我 因为我惹毛了 |
[1:01:30] | of the aristocracy and ruining the school. | 所谓的权贵 甚至毁了学校 |
[1:01:32] | Everyone knows that’s bullshit! | 大家都知道那是胡扯的 |
[1:01:34] | That’s complete bullshit! | 完全就是扯淡 |
[1:01:35] | It’s fucking Bernard Cooper’s world | 这是Bernard Cooper的地盘 |
[1:01:37] | and we’re just paying rent. | 人在屋檐下 不得不低头 |
[1:01:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:43] | Hey, no, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:01:45] | You had a hard day. | 你也不容易 |
[1:01:47] | Not as hard as others. | 其他人更难 |
[1:01:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:52] | I’m gonna be quick. I’ll be right back, okay? | 我离开下 马上回来 |
[1:01:53] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没事 |
[1:02:06] | 你的好友请求 Tim Cooper接受了 | |
[1:02:09] | Ashley | \h\h\h你好呀 |
[1:02:13] | Tim | \h\h\h美女好 |
[1:02:19] | Ashley | \h\h\h谢谢帅哥加我好友哦 |
[1:02:24] | Tim | \h\h\h谢谢 顺便说一句 \h\h\h你真是个大美女 |
[1:02:32] | Ashley | \h\h\h谢谢 \比心\比心 |
[1:02:38] | Ashley | \h\h\h帅哥平时喜欢 \h\h\h玩什么 |
[1:02:39] | Nice guy. | 小伙子不错 |
[1:02:42] | He work with you? | 你同事吗 |
[1:02:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:02:51] | Aaron. | 你好 我是Aaron |
[1:02:52] | Ashley | \h\h\h帅哥平时喜欢 \h\h\h玩什么 |
[1:02:53] | Tim | \h\h\h在哥们船上吹吹风 \h\h\h吸点粉儿 |
[1:03:00] | Ashley | \h\h\h听起来不错哦 \h\h\h约吗 |
[1:03:02] | Tim | \h\h\h再发几张美图看看 |
[1:03:11] | Ashley | \h\h\h可以啊 \h\h\h回头再说 |
[1:03:13] | One minute, please! | 马上 稍等 |
[1:03:16] | Tim | \h\h\h先发张照片 |
[1:03:20] | Ashley | \h\h\h敬请期待 |
[1:03:24] | Every year, my company sends the top 10 earners | 每年 我们公司都会送收入最高的10个人 |
[1:03:28] | down to Barbados. | 去Barbados旅游 |
[1:03:29] | You don’t need to wear clothes. | 都不用穿什么衣服 |
[1:03:31] | Suntan lotion, seriously. | 带好防晒霜倒是真的 |
[1:03:34] | It’s from my company. | 这都是公司免费赠送的 |
[1:03:35] | It’s a real trip. | 一次真正的旅行 |
[1:03:37] | – You’re sure it is. – What are you drinking? | -的确 -你喝的什么酒呀 |
[1:03:39] | Excuse me, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[1:03:40] | I think this is my seat. | 这是我的座位 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, sure, sit down, join the convo. | 好啊 坐吧 一起聊聊 |
[1:03:44] | Give me your number. | 你手机号给我 |
[1:03:45] | I think he wants to sit down. | 他想要坐你这里 |
[1:03:47] | Well, give me your number. | 把你手机号给我啊 |
[1:03:49] | Come on, man! | 拜托 你搞什么呢 |
[1:03:50] | Get your hand off me, you pussy! | 把你的臭手拿开 你个伪娘 |
[1:03:53] | The lady– | 这位女士 |
[1:03:53] | You are the fucking lady. | 你才是个女的 |
[1:03:56] | Hey! | 你 |
[1:03:57] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:03:59] | Now! | 麻利儿的 |
[1:04:09] | – Next one’s on the house. – Thank you. | -下一瓶给你免单 -多谢你 |
[1:04:13] | – You alright? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[1:04:17] | Just… | 就是刚刚 |
[1:04:19] | Just… | 就是 |
[1:04:22] | Forget about it, okay? | 别想了 |
[1:04:23] | – He’s just an asshole. – Fucking asshole. | -他就是个混蛋 -该死的混蛋 |
[1:04:34] | James James. | |
[1:04:37] | I wish I’d pick the can up off the table | 我多希望刚刚能抄起瓶子 |
[1:04:39] | and smashed it on that guy’s head. | 直接砸他脑袋上 |
[1:04:43] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:04:45] | And then he would have said au. | 然后 他就嗷地叫一声 |
[1:04:49] | You think someone might have done that to him | 你觉得他小时候 |
[1:04:51] | when he was younger? | 有人那样打过他吗 |
[1:04:53] | That’s… | 那是个 |
[1:05:00] | You see what’s happening? | 你看懂了吗 |
[1:05:02] | – No. – In our world right now? | -我不懂 -现在这个世道 |
[1:05:04] | It’s ridiculous. | 真的很滑稽 |
[1:05:05] | It’s like people like you and me, | 像咱们这样的人 |
[1:05:06] | we’re getting walked all over. | 到处被人欺负 |
[1:05:09] | Oh my god, you’re educated, you’re smart? | 天哪 你以为你上过学 你很聪明吗 |
[1:05:11] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:05:12] | The meek inherit nothing but false promises | 温和有礼往往被人欺负 |
[1:05:17] | and maybe sometimes we should fucking strike back, right? | 或许什么时候咱们应当反击 |
[1:05:23] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[1:05:24] | We can move past our sorrows, it’s not for them. | 我们不应该这么痛苦 为了他们不值得 |
[1:05:29] | It’s such a happy thought but it’s like this | 想法不错 但这就像是 |
[1:05:31] | bark in the dark, it just it means nothing, it’s…dies | 黑夜中的咆哮 没有意义 不会有回应的 |
[1:05:34] | No, you’re just drunk. | 不是的 你喝醉了 |
[1:05:35] | I’m not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[1:05:36] | You’re so drunk. | 你真的醉了 |
[1:05:37] | I’m not so drunk. | 一点也没有 |
[1:05:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:05:40] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[1:05:40] | A guy like that, right? They’re just wrong. | 那样的人 是不对的 |
[1:05:43] | They’re just wrong, | 不对的 |
[1:05:44] | but nature rewards them for it, okay? | 他们却为此受到奖赏 |
[1:05:46] | Like our bosses and politicians and the elites of the world. | 老板 政客和世界上的精英都是这样 |
[1:05:49] | They’re thriving on their sociopathy and their narcissism, | 他们受益于他们的反社会和自大的性格 |
[1:05:52] | their fucking cruelty, but there’s just no amount | 他们的残忍 但是再多 |
[1:05:55] | of after school Warm Fuzzies | 离开学校后的温暖 |
[1:05:57] | that are gonna change the beat of human history. | 都没法改变人类历史的节奏 |
[1:05:59] | I wish that things were different. | 我希望事情不是这样 |
[1:06:01] | They’re just not. | 但事与愿违 |
[1:06:02] | It’s like sometimes you gotta pick a side. | 有时候你就是得选边站 |
[1:06:04] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:06:12] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:06:19] | Say a girl, a really happy, healthy girl | 有一个女孩 一个幸福 健康的女孩 |
[1:06:27] | gets raped her sophomore year of college. | 在大二被强奸了 |
[1:06:32] | This guys she was seeing is senior. | 她正在交往的男生是大四的 |
[1:06:34] | He was perfect, he was the nice guy, clean cut, handsome. | 他很完美 他是个好人 轮廓鲜明 很帅 |
[1:06:41] | And… | 然后 |
[1:06:46] | She passed out in his bed and she… | 她在他床上晕过去了 然后她 |
[1:06:52] | She woke to a… | 她醒过来发现 |
[1:07:02] | She went to the administration, to the police. | 她去找管理部门 去找警察 |
[1:07:05] | He said, she said you know. | 他说 她说 你也知道 |
[1:07:09] | And the case just died. | 案子就这么不了了之 |
[1:07:12] | And he graduated with honors. | 他作为荣誉生毕业 |
[1:07:18] | And she fucking hated him and… | 她恨死他了 |
[1:07:23] | She did a lot of stupid things to herself, | 她对自己做了很多愚蠢的事情 |
[1:07:28] | but she rebuilt and she’s a really happy person. | 但她重新振作起来 她又是个幸福的人 |
[1:07:36] | As hard as this feels right now, James, | 尽管现在你感觉很难受 詹姆斯 |
[1:07:38] | it is not the end. | 但这不是人生的终点 |
[1:07:41] | You’ll make it past this. | 你会挺过去的 |
[1:07:43] | Statistically that was not the first time | 从统计学上来说 这不是第一次 |
[1:07:45] | that guy fucking did that | 那个混蛋这么做 |
[1:07:46] | and it wasn’t the fucking last time that he did that | 这也不会是他最后一次这么做 |
[1:07:48] | and now he’s sitting somewhere and he’s rich, | 现在他正安稳地坐在什么地方 他很有钱 |
[1:07:50] | and it’s like if you’d allowed yourself to hate him, | 如果你当时允许自己去恨他 |
[1:07:52] | then you could have stopped him | 你本可以阻止他 |
[1:07:53] | from doing it to the next person. | 伤害下一个人 |
[1:08:01] | I’m just saying it’s… | 我只是说 |
[1:08:04] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你妈的 |
[1:08:55] | 现在脱不开身 有事忙 | |
[1:09:00] | 求你啦 会很有趣的 有点儿喝醉了 | |
[1:09:10] | 好吧 听起来不错 \h\h\h\h除非你再发一张照片 | |
[1:09:31] | I feel sorry for him. | 我对他感到抱歉 |
[1:09:33] | I feel sorry for all my students. | 我对我所有的学生感到抱歉 |
[1:09:36] | I can make him safe | 我可以像其他人一样 |
[1:09:38] | as a victim like the rest of us. | 把他塑造成一个受害者保护起来 |
[1:09:41] | There will be no more | 不会再有被打折的骨头 |
[1:09:42] | broken bones or locker notes. | 和留在储物柜里的便条了 |
[1:09:44] | There will no more hospitals. | 不会再有医院 |
[1:09:47] | There will be no more, | 不会再有了 |
[1:09:49] | there will be no more, | 不会再有了 |
[1:09:50] | there will be no more. | 不会再有了 |
[1:10:32] | No. | 不要 |
[1:11:13] | Hey, Ms. Walsh. | 沃什夫人 |
[1:11:15] | Hi sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:11:17] | Another day, big man? | 又是一天 小伙子 |
[1:11:18] | That’s what they tell me. | 他们是这么说的 |
[1:11:22] | Hi, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:11:26] | – Watch your legs. – Thanks. | -小心腿 -谢谢 |
[1:11:32] | Hi, Mr. Willis. | 威利斯先生好 |
[1:11:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:11:35] | How you’re holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[1:11:44] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:48] | I heard you were in trouble. | 听说你有麻烦了 |
[1:11:50] | No. | 不是 |
[1:11:52] | The whole school is in trouble. | 是整所学校有麻烦了 |
[1:11:54] | You don’t have to worry about that, okay? | 你不用担心 好吗 |
[1:12:04] | – How was it today? – I made it the whole length. | -今天怎么样 -我尽全力了 |
[1:12:08] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:12:10] | – Well, that’s really good. – It’s fine. | -真的很好了 -还好 |
[1:12:12] | No. | 哪有 |
[1:12:15] | That’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[1:12:34] | I need to be going, guys. | 我得走了 |
[1:12:36] | I just wanted to stop by. | 我就想来看看 |
[1:12:37] | – We’ll see you soon, right? – You bet. | -我们很快会再见到你的 对吧 -当然 |
[1:12:58] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信仰者 ♪ |
[1:13:03] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我不会再回来 ♪ |
[1:16:35] | Hey Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:16:38] | What you’re doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:16:44] | I don’t think I’ve ever run into a student here before. | 我在这儿好像没怎么碰见过学生 |
[1:16:45] | Meeting somebody? | 是要见谁吗 |
[1:16:47] | No, I’m… | 不是 我在 |
[1:16:51] | Wait, why are you here? | 等一下 你为什么在这儿 |
[1:16:53] | I used to live right down that road. | 我之前就住在那条街上 |
[1:16:55] | My buddy manages the shoe store inside. | 我朋友在里面开了家鞋店 |
[1:16:58] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:17:00] | I had some plans that fell through. | 我有些计划落空了 |
[1:17:05] | Some neat stores in this mall. | 这个商场里有些不错的店 |
[1:17:09] | Need a pair of shoes? | 要买一双鞋吗 |
[1:17:11] | No, I’m… | 不 我要 |
[1:17:14] | I’m gonna head home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:17:16] | Alright, I’ll walk with you. | 行 我跟你一起走 |
[1:17:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:22] | I’m not sure I’m supposed to be with you. | 我不确定我该不该和你在一起 |
[1:17:24] | My dad said– | 我爸爸说 |
[1:17:25] | I’m still your teacher, Tim. | 我还是你的老师 蒂姆 |
[1:17:28] | We can walk together, I promise. | 我们可以走在一起 我保证 |
[1:17:33] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:46] | You’re parked over here too? | 你也停在那儿吗 |
[1:17:48] | No, I’m a floor up, where are you at? | 不 我停在楼上 你的车在哪儿 |
[1:17:50] | This is me right here. | 我的车就在这儿 |
[1:17:54] | Drive safe, okay, Tim. | 小心驾驶 蒂姆 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:17:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:18:09] | Hey, it looks like someone was having some fun out here. | 看起来有人刚在这儿打闹过 |
[1:18:11] | You should come and have a look. | 你应该出来看看 |
[1:18:21] | What the fuck, are you kidding me? | 我靠 你在逗我吗 |
[1:18:25] | Security’s terrible here. | 这里的治安真差 |
[1:18:27] | You have a spare? | 你有备胎吗 |
[1:18:28] | – I don’t have two! – Right, yes, | -我没有两个啊 -也对 |
[1:18:32] | I guess that’s why I’m an English teacher. | 怪不得我是个英语老师 |
[1:18:34] | You know where I can get a tow around here? | 你知道我在哪儿能找个拖车吗 |
[1:18:37] | Yeah, I know a couple of places, | 我知道几个地方 |
[1:18:38] | it’s gonna really cost you though. | 只不过要花上一大笔钱 |
[1:18:40] | I’ll just put it on my card. | 我记在信用卡上就行 |
[1:18:44] | You know what, I know a place, | 对了 我知道个地方 |
[1:18:47] | auto parts, tires, 10 minutes from here, | 可以换汽车零部件 轮胎 离这儿10分钟 |
[1:18:48] | I’ll take you, we could change the tire together, | 我带你去 我陪你去换轮胎 |
[1:18:50] | that way you don’t have to sit around waiting for a tow. | 这样你就不用等拖车来了 |
[1:18:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:18:55] | No, I’ll just wait, I’m fine. | 不用了 我等着就好 我没事 |
[1:18:59] | Tim, if you wait here for a tow, | 蒂姆 如果你在这儿等拖车 |
[1:19:01] | you’re not gonna be on the road until rush hour. | 你在高峰期前都上不了路 |
[1:19:03] | I tell you what, | 这么说吧 |
[1:19:05] | I can give you some tips about the final exam. | 我可以给你划划期末考试的重点 |
[1:19:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:19:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:19:22] | I’m just gonna take a short cut | 我要走条近路 |
[1:19:25] | through the nature preserve. | 要穿过自然保护区 |
[1:19:27] | Cool. | 行 |
[1:19:42] | I used to come here on field trips, | 我以前在实地考察的时候来过这儿 |
[1:19:44] | when I was a little bit younger than you, | 那时候比你还年轻一点 |
[1:19:46] | I always liked it, but the other kids thought it was boring. | 我一直很喜欢 但是其他同学觉得很无聊 |
[1:19:49] | Yeah, there’s no service out here. | 对啊 这儿没信号 |
[1:19:55] | Preston’s blind in one eye. | 普勒斯顿一只眼瞎了 |
[1:20:01] | Probably hard to take pictures without any depth perception, | 没了深度感知 可能很难再拍照了 |
[1:20:05] | he may even have a limp, | 还有可能会跛一条腿 |
[1:20:08] | but his brain’s okay, | 但是他的脑子没事 |
[1:20:09] | so he can remember all of it. | 所以他能记住所有的事情 |
[1:20:16] | Are we lost? | 我们迷路了吗 |
[1:20:19] | No, | 没有 |
[1:20:19] | it just goes around and around in circles back here. | 这里的路就是这样一圈一圈的 |
[1:20:28] | I remember when I was your age, | 我记得我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[1:20:34] | Colin Dalton and his friends. | 科林·道尔顿和他的朋友们 |
[1:20:42] | Why are you stopping? | 你停下来干嘛 |
[1:20:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:20:50] | When I was 12, | 我12岁的时候 |
[1:20:52] | I found my father with one of these stuck in his mouth, | 我发现我父亲把这个塞进嘴里 |
[1:20:55] | he’s drunk and he beat me to a pulp for walking in on him, | 他喝醉了 被我撞破后狠狠地打了我 |
[1:21:01] | then he finished the job a couple of years later | 几年后在一家汽车旅馆 |
[1:21:03] | in a motel room somewhere. | 自杀了 |
[1:21:06] | I’d say that my aim is pretty foolproof from this range, | 我觉得这个射程傻子都能射中 |
[1:21:09] | wouldn’t you, Tim? | 你觉得呢 蒂姆 |
[1:21:11] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:21:13] | I don’t wanna hurt you, Tim, okay, | 我不想伤害你 蒂姆 |
[1:21:15] | you just do what I say. | 你只要按我说的做 |
[1:21:17] | We’re gonna be driving home soon, I promise. | 你很快就能开车回家了 我保证 |
[1:21:19] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:21:21] | – Okay. – Okay. | -明白 -行 |
[1:21:24] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:21:36] | Don’t do that, open it, | 别这么做 开门 |
[1:21:38] | – Open the door. – No! | -开门 -没门 |
[1:21:41] | – Open it! – No! | -开门 -没门 |
[1:21:43] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[1:21:45] | Tim, Tim, Tim, | 蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆 |
[1:21:47] | the nearest police station’s 10 miles from here | 最近的警察局有16公里 |
[1:21:48] | and you wouldn’t even know which way to go, okay. | 更何况你还不知道走哪条路 |
[1:21:53] | Come on, stand up, come on. | 来吧 站起来 来 |
[1:21:58] | Just walk, it’s okay. | 一直走 没事的 |
[1:22:12] | Little bit further. | 马上要到了 |
[1:22:17] | I need you to confess, Tim. | 我需要你坦白 蒂姆 |
[1:22:20] | Confess what, what do you want? | 坦白什么 你想要干什么 |
[1:22:24] | You got Bill and Scott to destroy Preston’s life. | 你让比尔和斯考特去毁了普勒斯顿的生活 |
[1:22:30] | You tormented Daniela, you’re the ringleader of all of it. | 你折磨丹妮拉 你是一切的元凶 |
[1:22:32] | I didn’t make them do shit. | 我什么都没让他们干 |
[1:22:38] | You set an example, | 你开了头 |
[1:22:40] | you drove that poor girl to try and kill herself. | 你让那个可怜的女孩想要自杀 |
[1:22:43] | Live with that, huh? | 看清事实 |
[1:22:46] | I need you to admit it. | 我要你承认 |
[1:22:51] | Admit it! | 承认啊 |
[1:22:54] | Come on, Timothy, I need you to say something, | 来啊 蒂莫西 我要你说出口 |
[1:22:56] | for the love of fucking God, say it! | 看在老天的面子上 说 |
[1:23:01] | Fuck you. | 操 你 妈 |
[1:23:05] | You’ll never understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[1:23:06] | Oh, I understand, | 我当然懂 |
[1:23:08] | I understand that you’re a privileged, spoiled little shit, | 我知道你就是个被宠坏的小混蛋 |
[1:23:12] | who can destroy a kid’s life one day, fucking blind him | 毁掉别人的一生 弄瞎别人的眼睛 |
[1:23:15] | and the next day you’re online bragging to some girl | 转身就跟网上认识的什么女的吹嘘 |
[1:23:17] | about how you were partying on a yacht | 你在游艇上开派对 |
[1:23:19] | with your rich friends doing fucking blow! | 和你的富家子弟朋友嗑药 |
[1:23:20] | What do you know about what I do? | 你怎么知道我做了什么 |
[1:23:26] | Teachers know their students. | 老师当然了解自己的学生 |
[1:23:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no., no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:23:31] | You’re her, you did all of this, | 你就是那个女的 这一切都是你做的 |
[1:23:36] | you’re a fucking psycho, | 你他妈是个变态 |
[1:23:38] | you’re a fucking loser, | 你就是个屌丝 |
[1:23:41] | you will always be a pathetic, fucking loser psycho, uh! | 你永远只能是一个可悲的变态屌丝 |
[1:23:50] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:23:53] | Why did you do it to him? | 你为什么要那样对他 |
[1:23:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:23:56] | Why did you do it to all of us? | 为什么要这样对我们 |
[1:23:58] | You and your damn father, | 你和你那贱人父亲 |
[1:24:01] | – Goddamn you! – Please, uh! | -去死吧 -求你了 |
[1:24:04] | Damn you! Please, uh, uh! | 去死吧 赶紧去死吧 |
[1:24:07] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[1:24:12] | Please, please, you don’t understand, | 求你了 求求你 你不明白 |
[1:24:14] | you don’t know what he does, please. | 你不知道他做了什么 |
[1:24:21] | He does it to the bottom of my feet, | 他从我脚底伤的我 |
[1:24:23] | so that no one can see. | 这样就没有人可以看到了 |
[1:24:26] | He calls it training. | 他把那叫作是训练 |
[1:24:29] | When I’ve done something wrong, | 每次我做错的时候 |
[1:24:31] | or he just had a bad day, | 或者他哪天心情不好 |
[1:24:34] | he uses his belt or sometimes the grip of his putter. | 他就会用皮带或者是球棒上的手柄打我 |
[1:24:42] | When I got taken out of the game, | 每次我在比赛中被淘汰 |
[1:24:44] | my Dad locked me in the furnace room for the night | 我爸爸会把我锁在烧火房里一整晚 |
[1:24:48] | and after you left our house, | 等你离开后 |
[1:24:51] | he made me run on the treadmill | 他会逼我在跑步机上一直跑 |
[1:24:53] | till I threw up all over myself | 跑到吐为止 |
[1:24:54] | and then he made me clean it up. | 然后再逼我收拾干净 |
[1:24:57] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:24:59] | And Bill and Scott were the only ones | 只有比尔和斯考特 |
[1:25:01] | who ever tried to protect me. | 尝试过要保护我 |
[1:25:02] | They blinded Preston, they put him in the hospital. | 他们弄瞎了普勒斯顿 把他打到重伤 |
[1:25:04] | They made a mistake! | 他们犯了错 |
[1:25:09] | Haven’t you ever made a mistake? | 难道你从没有犯过错吗 |
[1:25:12] | And now you wanna fucking kill me. | 现在你也想打死我 |
[1:25:17] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:25:18] | No, no, no, please, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[1:25:20] | Tim, Tim, it’s okay, it’s over. | 蒂姆 没事的 都过去了 |
[1:25:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:26:11] | We can pick up your car tomorrow. | 明天我们去把你的车找回来 |
[1:26:14] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[1:26:20] | Tim, just think about who you’d be, | 蒂姆 试想你不是在这里长大的 |
[1:26:22] | if you hadn’t been raised inside this house. | 你会是什么样子 |
[1:26:28] | I think about that every day. | 我每天都在这么想 |
[1:26:41] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:26:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:27:27] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么可以帮您 |
[1:27:29] | I need to report a domestic assault, | 达里安路1218号 |
[1:27:31] | 1218 Darrian Road. | 有人在家暴 |
[1:27:33] | Are you inside the house, sir? | 你现在在屋子里吗 先生 |
[1:27:35] | No, I’m outside, | 不 我在外面 |
[1:27:39] | I came to tutor a student | 我来给一个学生做家教 |
[1:27:43] | and he’s in danger, his father’s attacking him, | 看到他父亲在殴打他 他现在很危险 |
[1:27:45] | I’m afraid he might kill him. | 我怕他会杀了那个孩子 |
[1:27:47] | How old is the child? | 那孩子多大了 |
[1:27:49] | He’s 16, he’s just a kid. | 16岁 他还只是个孩子 |
[1:27:51] | What’s your name? | 请留下您的姓名 |
[1:27:55] | James Lewis. | 詹姆斯·刘易斯 |
[1:27:58] | There’s guns in the house. | 房间里有抢 |
[1:28:00] | Does the father have a gun now? | 那位父亲现在手上拿着枪吗 |
[1:28:04] | Yes, he does, please hurry. | 对 他拿着抢 快点来 拜托了 |
[1:28:06] | Okay, the police are on their way. | 好的 警察已经在路上了 |
[1:28:08] | Stay safe, stay calm and stay on the phone. | 保持冷静 注意你自己的安全 不要挂电话 |
[1:28:10] | How long will they take? | 他们还有多久能到 |
[1:28:12] | They’ll be there within five minutes. | 五分钟内 |
[1:28:15] | Where are you, sir, can you see what’s going on? | 先生 你现在在哪里 能看到现场的状况吗 |
[1:28:18] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:29:05] | – Who is this girl? – I met her online. | -那姑娘是谁 -我在网上见过她 |
[1:29:07] | You’re a fucking idiot, you know that? | 你就是个无可救药的蠢蛋 你知道吗 |
[1:29:09] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个笨蛋 |
[1:29:10] | Yeah, okay, I’m an idiot. | 没错 我就是个笨蛋 |
[1:29:11] | Just calm down. Why didn’t you call us? | 冷静一下 你为什么不给我们打电话 |
[1:29:14] | My phone is dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[1:29:15] | You charge it in the fucking car! | 你在那破车里充电 |
[1:29:16] | The car battery died! | 那车早没电了 |
[1:29:17] | – Why are you lying? – Enough, okay, | -你为什么撒谎 -够了 |
[1:29:19] | I’ve had it with this, do you hear me, I’ve had it. | 我受够了 你听到吗 我受够了 |
[1:29:21] | You’re okay that our son thinks we’re fucking morons? | 我们的儿子说我们是弱智 这你能忍吗 |
[1:29:24] | We’re just an ATM to you, is that it? | 对你来说我们不过是自助取款机 是吗 |
[1:29:26] | The fucking car battery died! | 那破车没电了 |
[1:29:28] | Son of a bitch! Uh! | 婊子养的 |
[1:29:30] | Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[1:29:31] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:29:32] | Get away from him, | 离他远点儿 |
[1:29:34] | I’ll blow your fucking head off, Bernie. | 我要把你脑袋打爆 伯尼 |
[1:29:36] | What the fuck are you doing in my house? | 你他妈的在我房子里干什么 |
[1:29:38] | Julie, | 朱莉 |
[1:29:40] | Tim, go outside. | 蒂姆 出去 |
[1:29:42] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:29:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:29:44] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得自己在做什么 |
[1:29:46] | Why do you do it, Bernie, | 你为什么这么做 伯尼 |
[1:29:49] | why do you do this to your family, hm? | 你为什么这样对待自己的家庭 |
[1:29:51] | Come on, tell, me, you! | 来啊 说啊你 |
[1:29:52] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你个该死的懦夫 |
[1:29:55] | I’m protecting them. | 我在保护他们 |
[1:29:57] | You may not like this, | 你可能不想听我说这些 |
[1:29:59] | but fear is how you gain respect. | 但制造恐惧是你唯一能获得尊重的方式 |
[1:30:03] | – No. – No? | -不是的 -不是吗 |
[1:30:04] | What’s the gun for then? | 那这枪是用来做什么的 |
[1:30:07] | Stopping you. | 好阻止你 |
[1:30:09] | Yeah, then what, you gonna shoot me? | 是吗 所以你要冲我开枪吗 |
[1:30:10] | Do you even know? | 你会开枪吗 |
[1:30:15] | Okay, I’m done, | 我真是看不下去了 |
[1:30:18] | shoot the scary man. Oh, God. | 打那个恐怖的男人 天哪 |
[1:30:20] | Set the example for the student, be a hero. | 给学生们树立一个榜样 做个英雄 |
[1:30:26] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:30:49] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[1:30:52] | No, you certainly aren’t. | 对 你当然和我不一样 |
[1:30:54] | Bernard! | 伯纳德 |
[1:30:55] | Oh, God, stop! | 天哪 停下 |
[1:30:57] | Stop, stop! | 停 停下 |
[1:31:01] | You come into my house and threaten my family, | 你跑到我家里来 威胁我的家人 |
[1:31:04] | you’re going to the morgue. | 去死吧你 |
[1:31:07] | Tim, no, no, Tim. | 蒂姆 不要 蒂姆 |
[1:31:10] | – Tim, what are you doing? – Timothy, Timothy! | -蒂姆 你在干什么 -蒂莫西 蒂莫西 |
[1:31:11] | You have to stop. | 你得停下来 |
[1:31:15] | – It’s over. – Put it down, Tim. | -都结束了 -放下枪 蒂姆 |
[1:31:17] | I’m gonna tell ’em, Dad. | 我会告诉他们的 爸爸 |
[1:31:19] | You’re gonna tell who what? | 告诉谁 说什么 |
[1:31:20] | The police. | 告诉警察 |
[1:31:24] | Either I tell them everything or you kill me. | 要么我说出真相 要么你杀了我 |
[1:31:27] | No, Tim! | 不要 蒂姆 |
[1:31:29] | I can’t fucking take this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:31:30] | Tim. Don’t talk to him. | 蒂姆 别和他说话 |
[1:31:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:33] | Mr. Lewis, you were right, | 刘易斯先生 你是对的 |
[1:31:36] | I have to do something. I have to. | 我确实要做一些事情 我不得不做 |
[1:31:39] | It’s okay, | 没关系的 |
[1:31:40] | it’s okay, sweetheart, Timmy, put it down. | 没关系的孩子 蒂米 放下枪 |
[1:31:47] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[1:31:50] | It has to stop. | 这一切必须停下来 |
[1:32:00] | Alright. Oh. | 好了 |
[1:32:01] | Alright, tell ’em whatever you want, just put it down, | 好了 告诉他们你想要什么 放下枪吧 |
[1:32:05] | I’ll do what you want. | 我听你的 |
[1:32:25] | What do we do? | 我们在干什么 |
[1:32:28] | Tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[1:32:31] | Be brave. | 勇敢起来 |
[1:33:36] | I’m starting to recognize myself again | 在这个地方生存下来后 |
[1:33:39] | as I survive in this place. | 我开始审视自己 |
[1:33:43] | I’ve written everyone | 我用一些时间 |
[1:33:46] | bartering words for seconds off my time here. | 给这里每个人写了几句话 |
[1:33:49] | Life now is a cycle of routine and regret | 现在的生活不过是循环的生活 |
[1:33:51] | for how I treated those who loved me, | 以及不断后悔我是怎样对待那些爱我的人 |
[1:33:54] | those who hated me and those like you, | 那些恨我的人 以及像你一样 |
[1:33:57] | whom I punished for trying to reach me. | 因为想要接近我而被惩罚的人 |
[1:34:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:34:04] | I wish I knew you better, | 我希望当初能更好的了解你 |
[1:34:06] | I wish I knew you now. | 能了解到现在的你 |
[1:34:10] | So we’re at one of these oxygen bars. | 我们在那种氧气吧 |
[1:34:11] | What the fuck is an oxygen bar? | 什么是他妈的氧气吧 |
[1:34:14] | Basically you put this like tubing up your nose, | 通俗来讲 就是把管子放在鼻子上 |
[1:34:16] | like you have emphysema | 像肺气肿病人那样 |
[1:34:18] | and then you just breathe this like flavored air. | 然后就像在闻香气一样深呼吸 |
[1:34:21] | – Like incense? – No, no, no, no, | -熏香一样吗 -不 不是 |
[1:34:24] | it’s like pure oxygen, it’s supposed to be relaxing. | 更像是纯氧 让人感到很放松的那种 |
[1:34:29] | Sounds like it. | 听上去是那么回事 |
[1:34:31] | Yeah, I’m gonna see him again tonight, | 我明晚再来看他 |
[1:34:32] | I’m gonna cook dinner for him over at his house. | 我要去他家给他做晚饭 |
[1:34:40] | How is everybody? | 大家怎么样 |
[1:34:45] | Tim accepted a partial scholarship to State, | 蒂姆得到了一部分国家奖学金 |
[1:34:51] | not the best, not the worst, | 不好不坏 |
[1:34:53] | but I’m sure that the headlines helped. | 我相信那头条新闻肯定帮了不少忙 |
[1:34:57] | Preston is settling in, | 普勒斯顿安顿下来了 |
[1:35:01] | but still going strong with Daniela. | 但还是跟丹妮拉来往密切 |
[1:35:09] | Arabella? | 阿拉贝拉呢 |
[1:35:16] | Yeah, I’ve got something to give you, | 我有些东西要给你 |
[1:35:18] | took three minutes for the damn guards to approve. | 花了三分钟让那该死的警卫批准的 |
[1:35:43] | Just tell her I, | 告诉她 我 |
[1:35:54] | nothing, just leave her alone. | 没什么 不用管她了 |
[1:35:59] | Is there anything I can do for ya? | 有什么我可以为你做的吗 |
[1:36:02] | Keep showing up, it’s enough. | 经常来看我 这样就好 |
[1:36:14] | Everyone has their own opinion, their own perspective, | 每个人都有不同的想法 不同的观念 |
[1:36:18] | but whose perspective is valid? | 但究竟谁的观念是正确的 |
[1:36:23] | Anyone’s? | 任何人的吗 |
[1:36:25] | No one’s? | 还是都不正确 |
[1:36:34] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[1:36:35] | The villain’s. | 恶人的 |
[1:36:36] | Okay. The liar. | 骗子的 |
[1:36:37] | The liar, | 骗子总是 |
[1:36:39] | so say dishonest. | 不说真心话 |
[1:36:47] | Count, back to your cells. | 开始计时 现在回房 |
[1:36:49] | Count, let’s go. | 开始计时 大家走吧 |
[1:37:00] | So they called this play a comedy? | 他们管这个叫喜剧吗 |
[1:37:03] | Well, any play that didn’t end in a bloodbath | 在莎士比亚的时代 |
[1:37:05] | was considered a comedy in Shakespeare’s time. | 任何结局没有血流成河的戏剧都算是喜剧 |
[1:37:08] | Ah, I guess that’s one way of looking at it. | 我想这也是一种观点 |
[1:37:11] | I’ll see you tomorrow, good work, Dwayne. | 明天见 干得不错德韦恩 |
[1:37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:15] | Inmate, let’s move. | 犯人 走了 |
[1:37:17] | I’m gonna just tidy up real quick. | 我很快收拾好 |
[1:37:30] | ♪ Jackie Chan flashing all across the world ♪ | ♪ 成龙火遍全球 ♪ |
[1:37:37] | ♪ Baby, let’s go fly all across the world ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我们也要走遍全球 ♪ |
[1:37:44] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信徒 ♪ |
[1:37:49] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我绝不会回头 ♪ |
[1:38:01] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信徒 ♪ |
[1:38:05] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我绝不会回头 ♪ |
[1:38:19] | ♪ Telephone lines all across the world ♪ | ♪ 电话线遍布全球 ♪ |
[1:38:26] | ♪ Angels sing all across the world ♪ | ♪ 天使在全球歌唱 ♪ |
[1:38:30] | ♪ Baby, you and me all across the world ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我们也一起走遍全球 ♪ |
[1:38:39] | ♪ Hulk Hogan flashing all across the world ♪ | ♪ 胡克·霍根火遍全球 ♪ |
[1:38:47] | ♪ Baby, let’s go fly all across the world ♪ | ♪ 宝贝我们也走遍全球 ♪ |
[1:39:22] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信徒 ♪ |
[1:39:27] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我绝不会回头 ♪ |
[1:39:39] | ♪ They call me the believer ♪ | ♪ 他们称我为信徒 ♪ |
[1:39:43] | ♪ And I’m not coming back ♪ | ♪ 我也绝不会回头 ♪ |