英文名称:Tears of the Sun
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Tension that had been brewing for months in Nigeria exploded yesterday… | 奈吉利亚数月来的动乱 昨日达到颠峰… |
[01:29] | …as exiled Gen. Mustafa Yakubu orchestrated a swift and violent coup… | 流亡的亚库布将军率领叛军… |
[01:33] | …against the democratically elected government of President Samuel Azuka. | 重创民选总统萨谬阿祖卡政府 |
[01:38] | In the land with 120 million people and over 250 ethnic groups… | 这国家人口达一亿二千万 拥有超过250种部族… |
[01:42] | … there’d been a long history of ethnic enmity… | 该国长期以来种族彼此仇视 |
[01:45] | …particularly between northern Fulani Moslems and southern Christian lbo. | 特别是北方信奉回教的福拉族 和南方信奉天主教的伊布族 |
[01:50] | The victorious Fulani rebels have taken to the streets… | 胜利的福拉族叛军占领街道 |
[01:53] | …as outbursts of violence continue all over the country. | 战火延烧全国各地 |
[01:57] | Thousands have been killed in the fighting or executed thereafter. | 有上万人战死 或被处死 |
[02:02] | Fearing ethnic cleansing, most lbo have abandoned their homes… | 由于害怕种族屠杀 大部分的伊布族都逃离家园 |
[02:06] | …and are fleeing the city or searching for sanctuary wherever they may find it. | 逃往城市或找寻避难所 任何可能的安全处所 |
[02:10] | Gen. Yakubu has taken control of most of the country… | 亚布库将军已控制大部分区域 |
[02:14] | …and appears firmly in charge. | 他也是叛军领袖 |
[02:16] | There’s no word on the United Nations’ reaction to the coup… | 联合国对此尚未采取任何行动 |
[02:19] | …but United States forces have already begun to evacuate its embassy. | 但美军已开始撤离其使馆人员 |
[02:41] | As you can see behind me, on the USS Harry S. Truman… | 在我身后是美军杜鲁门号航舰 |
[02:44] | …activity is high as foreign nationals are evacuated from all over Nigeria. | 舰上活动频繁 许多国家在此撤离驻奈国人员 |
[02:50] | This once peaceful country… | 这个原本平静祥和的国家 |
[02:52] | …has been rocked by a series of ethnic unrests and brief but bitter battles… | 由于连串的种族纷争与冲突而动荡不安 |
[02:56] | …mainly over control of Nigeria’s vast oil supply. | 许多奈国油田也因而受创 |
[03:00] | However, nothing can prepare the country… | 然而这个国家面对如此困局 |
[03:02] | …for the overwhelming and decisive action that has Just taken place. | 却束手无策 |
[03:10] | We have Just heard that the entire presidential family… | 我们刚获悉总统全家已被暗杀 |
[03:13] | …has been assassinated. I repeat: | 我重覆 |
[03:16] | The entire presidential family has been assassinated. | 总统全家已被暗杀 |
[03:37] | – Welcome aboard, Mr. Ambassador. – Thank you. | -欢迎登舰 大使先生 -多谢 |
[03:39] | Let me take those for you. | 我帮你拿 |
[03:41] | He got one in the leg! | 他腿上中了一枪 |
[03:44] | Put him in the sickbay now! | 把他送进车里 |
[03:50] | Well, look at you. | 你看看你 |
[03:52] | – Welcome back. – Thank you. | -欢迎回来 -多谢 |
[03:55] | We appreciate you’ve been humping out there, but we have to put you back in. | 很感谢你们出生入死 但我们得再把你们送进去 |
[03:59] | Priority tasking. We need to extract a critical personality ASAP. | 重要任务 我们要尽速撤出一个重要人物 |
[04:04] | Now get some chow, refit for a three- day LLRP. | 去吃点东西 准备任务补给 |
[04:08] | See you in chow to debrief. You… | 到餐室听取简报 你… |
[04:11] | – …go see the medic. – Aye, captain. | -去医务室就医 -是 舰长 |
[04:22] | Attention on deck. | 全体立正 |
[04:24] | As you were, gentlemen. Sit down. | 大家稍息 请坐 |
[04:32] | Everybody get chow? | 都吃过了? |
[04:33] | – Yes, sir. – Okay. | -是 -好 |
[04:36] | Now, intel estimates 5000 Yakubu troops… | 情报显示有五千名叛军 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:925个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:135个,六级词汇:71个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:145个,专四词汇:120个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:257个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:40] | …scattered throughout this sector. | 散布在此区 |
[04:43] | They’ve captured government armories… | 他们掳获政府军的军火 |
[04:45] | …and unfortunately, we have been supplying them for far too many years. | 而那些全都是我国长期供应的 |
[04:50] | In addition, the local militia are killing anyone who goes to a different church. | 此外 叛军对于异教者见一个杀一个 |
[04:56] | All right, now, your prime obJective is to find and extract… | 好 你们的主要目标是救出 |
[05:00] | …Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks with lnternational Relief Services. | 国际救援组织的肯列娜医师 |
[05:05] | Dr. Kendricks is an American by marriage. | 她因婚姻而取得美国国籍 |
[05:08] | Her late husband was Dr. John Kendricks. | 她的先夫是肯约翰医师 |
[05:11] | Your secondary obJective… | 你们的次要目标… |
[05:12] | …is to extract two nuns and a priest who run a feel- good near Yolingo… | 是救出在优林格的神父和修女… |
[05:16] | …if they so choose to leave. | 要是他们选择离开的话 |
[05:18] | St. Michael’s Mission, right here. | 圣米迦勒教会 就在这里 |
[05:21] | You will halo over Cameroon… | 你们会从喀麦隆空降… |
[05:23] | …and float into your DZ near the edge of the Mazon Rain Forest. | 再飘入你们的降落区 靠近玛松两林边缘 |
[05:26] | When you get your package… | 找到目标后… |
[05:28] | …you will proceed to your extract LZ Alpha. | 你们要前进到撤离点A |
[05:32] | Our presence on the ground will be considered hostile. | 我军现身将被视为是敌军 |
[05:37] | – Questions? – Sir… | -有疑问吗? -长官 |
[05:39] | …rules of engagement? | 冲突时的守则? |
[05:41] | You will defend yourselves if you’re fired upon. Otherwise, do not engage. | 受到攻击时方可还击 否则不要冲突 |
[05:45] | Sir, what’s our escape- and- evasion plan? | 请问紧急逃避计划为何? |
[05:47] | Patrol the Cameroon border through the TandJile Pass. | 经由坦吉山路进入喀麦隆边境 |
[05:51] | Anything else, gentlemen? | 还有吗? |
[05:56] | All right. | 好 |
[05:58] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[06:11] | Gentlemen, three minutes out. | 各位 三分钟内跳伞 |
[07:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[07:52] | You speak English? You speak English? | 你会说英文吗?会吗? |
[07:55] | Good. Good. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 很好 我不会伤害你 |
[07:59] | Are there any soldiers here? Any rebel soldiers? | 这里有军人吗?叛军的人? |
[08:02] | You sure? You sure? | 你确定? |
[08:04] | Good. Good. Can you take me to Dr. Lena Kendricks? | 很好 能带我去见肯医师吗? |
[08:08] | Do you know who she is? Okay, here we go. | 你知道她在哪里?很好 |
[08:10] | Nice and easy. Come on. | 慢慢来 走吧 |
[08:12] | Zee, we’re moving. | 老齐 走了 |
[08:14] | It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? | 没关系 我不会伤害你的 |
[08:31] | Open. | 观察一下 |
[08:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:07] | Lasana, where’s that wa- – ? | 拉萨娜 水呢? |
[09:08] | These American men are here to see you! | 这些美国人要找你 |
[09:11] | I’m Lt. Waters with the U.S. Navy. I’m here to get you and your people out. | 我是美国海军的华特上尉 我是来救你跟你的人出去的 |
[09:15] | We’re in the middle of surgery here. | 搞什么 我们正在做手术 |
[09:17] | Ma’am, you don’t realize what’s about to happen here. | 你真搞不清楚状况 |
[09:20] | Are you a nun? Are you one of the nuns? | 你是不是修女? |
[09:22] | – Are you a nun, ma’am? – Yes, sir. | -你是修女吗? -是 |
[09:23] | Good. Pack your things and let’s get out of here now. | 好 快打包行李准备上路 |
[09:27] | – Lieutenant! – Ma’am. | -上尉 -肯医师 |
[09:28] | Get those weapons out of my operating room. | 我的手术室里不准有武器 |
[09:32] | You’re frightening my staff. | 你们吓坏我的人了 |
[09:35] | I’ll be with you when I’m done. Now please wait outside! | 我一弄好就跟你谈 现在请你们出去 |
[09:39] | Your staff should be frightened, ma’am. | 肯医师 你的人是该害怕 |
[09:41] | Do you know what’ll happen to you and these women when rebels get here? | 你知道若是叛军到达这里 你们会有何下场吗? |
[09:50] | Doc, maybe you can help her out. | 医生 也许你能帮帮她 |
[09:52] | Ma’am, may I assist? | 肯医师 我能帮忙吗? |
[09:55] | – Are you a doctor? – No, I’m a corpsman, ma’am. | -你是医生? -不 我是医务兵 |
[09:57] | – Can you stitch? – Yes, ma’am. | -你会缝合吗? -会 |
[09:59] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, he’s sure. | -你确定? -他很确定 |
[10:05] | Then close for me. | 那就帮我缝合 |
[10:08] | We’re taking our good old time here. | 这下有得拖了 |
[10:15] | All right, Lt. Waters, I’m all yours. | 好了 华特上尉 我们谈吧 |
[10:21] | Hurry up, Doc. | 手脚快点 医生 |
[10:26] | I assume you have a plan to get us all out of here? | 你有办法把我们都救出去? |
[10:29] | Yes, ma’am. Come with me, please. | 是的 请跟我来 |
[10:31] | We’ve got a 1 2- klick hike to make to rendezvous to the helicopter. | 我们得走12公里去搭直升机 |
[10:35] | Get your things together, but pack light. | 去打包行李 轻装简行 |
[10:39] | Zee, bring your perimeter up. Keep Flea in place. | 老齐 警戒四周 留心风吹草动 |
[10:42] | We spotted a rebel company outside of Yolingo on the way in. | 我们来时看到叛军正往此前进 |
[10:45] | We must assume they’ll be here by night, if not sooner. | 他们可能在今晚就会到 |
[10:48] | I’m responsible for 70 people here, more than half of them seriously wounded. | 我对这里的70人有责任 其中大半都身受重伤 |
[10:52] | My orders are to evacuate foreign nationals only, ma’am. | 我只受命要撤离外国人 |
[10:55] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[10:57] | I mean nonindigenous personnel, ma’am. | 就是指非本地人 |
[11:00] | Then we have a problem. | 那可就麻烦了 |
[11:01] | I will not leave without the indigenous personnel. | 不带本地人我就不走 |
[11:06] | We’re here to get you out. Now, I suggest you go find the priest… | 我们是来带你走的 我建议你去找神父… |
[11:10] | …go find the nuns, pack your things and prepare to move. | 还有修女 打包行李准备走人 |
[11:13] | When the rebel troops get here, they’ll kill everything they see… | 等叛军一到这里 他们会见一个杀一个… |
[11:18] | …including privileged white doctors. | 包括享有特权的白人医师 |
[11:20] | – What part of that plan don’t you get? – The Cameroon border’s 40 miles away! | -你到底是哪里没弄懂? -喀麦隆边界离此才60公里 |
[11:23] | – You could fly them out in 30 minutes! – Can’t do that. | -你们花30分钟就能运走他们 -不行 |
[11:26] | – Why not? – Because my orders are very clear: | -为什么? -因为我的任务很清楚 |
[11:29] | Evacuate the priest, you and the two nuns. Now pack and get ready to move. | 撤离神父 你 和两位修女 快去打包准备上路 |
[11:33] | We can take those who can walk. | 我们可以带着还能走的一起走 |
[11:36] | They’re not my responsibility. You are my responsibility. | 他们不是我的责任 你才是 |
[11:45] | You’re right, lieutenant… | 上尉 你说的对… |
[11:48] | …it’s not your problem. It is my responsibility… | 这不是你的问题 是我的责任… |
[11:51] | …and I will not leave without my people. | 而我没有我的人就不走 |
[12:02] | All right, give me a minute. | 好吧 给我一分钟 |
[12:04] | – A minute? – That’s right. | -一分钟? -对 |
[12:06] | Sixty seconds. I suggest you use that time to go find the priest. | 60秒 我建议你用这点时间去找神父 |
[12:15] | Get Command on the horn. | 接指挥官 |
[12:18] | Eagle One to Command. | 老鹰一号呼叫 |
[12:19] | – Lena, what’s going on? – I don’t know yet. | -列娜 怎么回事? -我还不清楚 |
[12:22] | Eagle One to Command. | 老鹰一号呼叫 |
[12:29] | Eagle One. | 老鹰一号 |
[12:31] | Yeah, captain, we got a problem. | 是 舰长 出状况了 |
[12:33] | No, we got her. | 不 我们找到她了 |
[12:35] | But she wants to bring the 70 people here along with her. | 但她要带70个人一起走 |
[12:39] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是 长官 我明白 |
[12:41] | I will handle it. | 我会处理 |
[12:43] | Eagle One, out. | 通话完毕 |
[12:54] | Dr. Kendricks. | 肯医师 |
[13:02] | You win. Get your people together. We leave in a half an hour. | 你赢了 带着你的人一起走 半小时内出发 |
[13:06] | There will be helicopters for them too? | 你们也会派直升机接走他们? |
[13:09] | Yes. We can only take those who can move under their own power. | 对 但只接能自己走动的人 |
[13:13] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[13:15] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[13:17] | Hurry, please. | 请快点 |
[13:27] | Why don’t we Just get Doc to tranq her the fuck out? | 为何不干脆迷昏她? |
[13:30] | That’s a great idea, Red. Drugging and kidnapping an American doctor. | 这主意不错 瑞德 绑架一个美国医师 |
[13:34] | I ain’t sure this bitch is American. | 我可不确定这女人是美国人 |
[13:37] | The doctor is the mission, Red. Stick with her. | 她是我们的任务 盯着她 |
[13:41] | – And we’re taking all these people out? – Go on. | -我们真要带这些人走? -快去 |
[13:47] | We need everyone able to travel ready to go. | -我们要带能自己行走的人 |
[13:50] | We must leave quickly. Quickly! | 我们得快点离开 |
[13:52] | God will bless you, Lena. | 上帝会保佑你的 列娜 |
[14:02] | – What did the captain say? – What the fuck you think he said? | -舰长怎么说? -你以为他会怎么说? |
[14:11] | Okay, let’s clear these hooches. | 我想我要准备一下 |
[15:29] | Come here, you guys. | 你们过来 |
[15:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Come on. | 不会有事的 跟我来 |
[15:37] | Hour and a half off the rendezvous with the bird. | 已经迟一个半小时了 |
[15:41] | – Can only bring what they carry by back. – Roger that. | -只能带能背在背上的东西 -知道了 |
[15:45] | – Where’s that priest? – He says he ain’t coming. | -神父呢? -他说他不走 |
[15:53] | Bless you, Lena. | 上帝保佑你 列娜 |
[15:55] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你 |
[15:57] | Don’t cry, Sister, please. We’ll see each other again. | 别哭 修女 我们会再见的 |
[16:00] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[16:09] | – You got it, Lake? – Hundred percent, sir. | -准备好了 赖克? -没问题 |
[16:12] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[16:14] | Take us out of here, but don’t run away from us. | 带路 但别走太快 |
[16:16] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[16:22] | Keep them moving. Keep them moving. | 让他们继续走 |
[16:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:27] | Keep them moving, Slo. Get her out of there. | 继续走 史罗 弄她上路 |
[16:30] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Hey. Come on, let’s go. | 快点 快 走吧 |
[16:33] | – Come on, now. – Catch up! | -快点 -快跟上 |
[16:35] | Sister Grace. | 葛蕾丝修女 |
[16:37] | – The mother? – She is dead. | -母亲呢? -她死了 |
[16:40] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[16:42] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[16:44] | What am I going to do with this child? | 我该拿这孩子怎么办? |
[16:46] | Lena. | 列娜 |
[16:47] | Lena, you’ll have to take this child. It’s the only chance she has. | 你得带这孩子走 这是她唯一的机会 |
[16:53] | We gotta move quicker than this. | 我们得走更快一点 |
[16:57] | We gotta get back for the Falcon game. Come on. | 我们得赶回去看球赛 快点 |
[17:00] | Take care of yourself, girl. | 好好保重自己 |
[17:10] | Sister Siobhan. | 席芭姐妹 |
[17:15] | Mind yourself. | 保重 |
[17:22] | Let’s go, Sister. Pick your bag up. Let’s go now. | 走吧 修女 拿起你的包包 我们走 |
[17:25] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[17:27] | Sister! | 修女 |
[17:28] | – L.T., she doesn’t want to leave. – I’m not going. | -队长 她不走 -我不走 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么? |
[17:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:39] | – God bless you. – Thanks be to God. | -上帝保佑你 -感谢上帝 |
[17:43] | All right, let’s make it quick. | 好了 动作快点 |
[17:45] | Come on, ma’am, let’s go. | 来吧 医师 我们走 |
[17:48] | Come on. We have plenty of work to do now. Come on. | 来吧 我们还有好多事要做 |
[17:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[18:02] | Go with God. | 愿上帝与你们同在 |
[18:06] | – God already left Africa. – Yeah. | -上帝早已遗弃非洲了 -是啊 |
[19:25] | Go easy, doc. Watch your step. | 慢慢来 医师 小心脚步 |
[19:29] | I got her. | 我看着她 |
[19:45] | We’re only five klicks in. It’s seven and a half miles to LZ Alpha. | 我们才走了5公里 到撤退点总共要走12公里 |
[19:49] | We go any slower, we’ll start going backwards in time. | 再慢一点就会倒退走了 |
[19:53] | – Red, what do you got back there? – Five stragglers. | -瑞德 后面情况如何? -五个人 |
[19:56] | – 30 meters and falling from main body. – All right, roll them up ASAP. | -落后大家30公尺 -好 让他们尽快跟上 |
[20:01] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[20:03] | Come on. You’ve gotta speed up. | 快 你们得加快脚步 |
[20:06] | Ma’am, speed up. You too. You- – | 女士 快点 你也是 |
[20:37] | Watch those trees. | 注意那些树 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna help you. | 我帮你 |
[21:06] | It’s all right. I’ll tell them. | 没关系 我去跟他们讲 |
[21:11] | We got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[21:14] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[21:16] | We need to stop. | 我们得停一下 |
[21:20] | – Lieutenant! – I heard you. | -上尉 -我听见了 |
[21:23] | We can’t stop. Behind schedule. Come on. | 不能停 落后太多了 走吧 |
[21:27] | These people need to rest. | 这些人需要休息 |
[21:29] | And we have a child who needs medication. | 还有个孩子需要医护 |
[21:32] | Here we go. | 很好 |
[21:35] | There you go, ma’am. Let’s go. | 很好 女士 走吧 |
[21:39] | Let’s go, doctor. | 走啊 医师 |
[21:45] | Come on, sir. Here we go. | 来 好了 |
[21:51] | What you want to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[21:55] | Rest for 30. | 休息30分钟 |
[21:58] | Lake, hold it up. | 赖克 停一下 |
[22:00] | We’re gonna rest for 30. | 休息30分钟 |
[22:01] | Set a perimeter. | 警戒四周 |
[22:05] | Perimeter up. | 警戒四周 |
[22:07] | Ma’am, we gonna take 30. | 医师 我们休息30分钟 |
[23:37] | L.T., we got guerrilla rebels inbound… | 有叛军接近… |
[23:41] | … on our path. | 跟我们同路 |
[23:43] | Dr. Kendricks, come with me right away. Come here. | 医师 请跟我来 过来 |
[23:48] | There’s danger on the trail. You must do everything you can to- – Listen to me! | 有危险 你得尽力…听我说 |
[23:52] | You must do everything you can to keep that baby quiet, you understand me? | 你得尽力让那孩子安静 懂吗 |
[23:56] | Whatever it takes. Go now. | 无论如何 快去 |
[24:07] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[24:11] | Danger close. | 危险接近 |
[24:26] | Go. | 快走 |
[26:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:07] | Oh, fuck. L.T., straggler, straggler. Danger close. | 该死 有散兵 危险接近 |
[27:46] | Go on, ma’am. Go. Now is good. Go! | 继续走 医师 现在很安全 走吧 |
[27:50] | Lake, lead us out before they realize their tailgunner’s gone. | 赖克 趁没被发现前带我们走 |
[27:54] | And find us a safe place to rest. | 找个安全的地方休息 |
[27:57] | Wait! They’re going to the mission. You have to stop them. | 他们要去教堂 你得阻止他们 |
[28:00] | I can’t do that. It’d risk the safety of all these people here. | 这会危及这些人的安全 |
[28:04] | – Besides, they may bypass the mission. – You know they won’t. | -何况他们有可能会放过教堂 -你知道他们不会 |
[28:09] | There are a lot of possible scenarios that could happen, Dr. Kendricks. | 医师 事情有很多种可能 |
[28:12] | I don’t presume to know them all. Red? | 但我无法全都知道 瑞德? |
[28:15] | Dr. Kendricks. | 医师 |
[28:17] | – Let’s go. – Ma’am. | -走吧 -医师 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:18] | Can’t you sleep, lieutenant? | 你不能睡吗? |
[29:21] | It’s my watch, ma’am. | 轮我站哨 医师 |
[29:24] | You can call me Lena. | 你可以叫我列娜 |
[29:28] | Dr. Kendricks, I suggest you get some rest. | 医师 我建议你休息一下 |
[29:33] | You know…. | 说实话… |
[29:43] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[29:49] | It wasn’t about saving your life. | 我那么做不是为了救你 |
[29:53] | It’s about getting the Job done. | 而是为了尽忠职守 |
[29:56] | Completing the mission, that’s all. | 完成任务 就这样 |
[30:16] | My dear… | 亲爱的… |
[30:18] | …a thousand difficulties don’t make a doubt. | 不论多少困难都不足以令你困惑 |
[30:23] | – But I’m not a good Catholic. – You don’t know that. Only God knows. | -但我不是个好教徒 -你不知道 这只有上帝知道 |
[30:31] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[30:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:35] | This is a house of God. We have no soldiers here. | 这里是教堂 这里没有军人 |
[30:39] | There are only sick people here. | 只有病人 |
[30:43] | Please, sir. | 拜托你 先生 |
[30:45] | – Gentlemen, please. – No! No! | -各位 拜托 -不 不要 |
[30:47] | No! Please! Please! | 不 求求你们 |
[30:49] | – No! – No! | 不 |
[30:52] | Commander, please. This is a house of God. | 指挥官 拜托 这里是教堂 |
[30:56] | We have no soldiers here. We have hope. We have only sick people here. | 这里没有军人 这里有希望 这里只有病人 |
[31:01] | We have only sick people here. | 我们这里只有病人 |
[31:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:08] | No, commander. | 不 指挥官 |
[31:09] | And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. | 赐福予我们 |
[31:12] | Holy Mary, mother of God… | 圣母玛莉亚… |
[31:15] | …pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death. | 在吾等罪人临死时为我们祷告 |
[31:18] | Commander, no! | 指挥官 不 |
[31:20] | – Blessed…. – No! | 不 |
[31:22] | Holy Mary, mother of God…. | 圣母玛莉亚… |
[31:39] | What the fuck was that? | 那是什么鬼声音? |
[31:43] | Hyena. | 土狼 |
[31:47] | Flea, Lake, status? | 老费 赖克 情况? |
[31:51] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:55] | Clear, L.T. | 安全 |
[31:57] | Zee? | 老齐? |
[32:00] | Star One, this is Eagle One. Be advised on location. | 流星一号 这是老鹰一号 报告位置 |
[32:03] | This is Star one. My ETA, your location, five minutes. | 这是流星一号 预计5分后到达你的位置 |
[32:08] | Popping smoke. | 放烟雾 |
[32:32] | Do you have smoke? | 看到烟雾了吗? |
[32:37] | Roger. Yellow smoke. | 看到 黄色烟雾 |
[32:39] | That’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[32:51] | Eyes on. | 看到了 |
[33:25] | Slo, bring her up. | 史罗 带她上去 |
[33:26] | – Let’s go! Come on! Now! – Let’s go, ma’am. Come on. | -走吧 来 -走吧 医师 快点 |
[33:30] | Let’s go now! Come on! You’re first! Let’s go! | 快点 你第一个上 快 |
[33:33] | Goddamn it, let’s go! We’re late. | 该死 快点 我们已经迟了 |
[33:39] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[33:48] | Why doesn’t the other helicopter come down?! | 另一架直升机为何不降落? |
[33:51] | It’s a gunship! It’s here to protect us! | 那是武装机 负责保护我们 |
[33:53] | – What about the others? – They’ll be fine! Keep moving! Hurry up! | -其他人呢? -他们不会有事的 继续走 快 |
[33:57] | You gotta move faster! | 我们动作得快 |
[33:59] | – What are you doing?! – Keep your head down! | -你干什么? -把头低下 |
[34:01] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[34:02] | – Where is she going? – Wait! Back! | -她去哪? -等等 退后 |
[34:05] | Keep your head down! | 把头低下 |
[34:08] | – Let us go! – Dr. Lena! | -让我们过去 -列娜医师 |
[34:09] | – Wait! Get back! – Dr. Lena! | -等等 退后 -列娜医师 |
[34:12] | Answer me! You never planned on taking all of us out, did you? | 你从没打算带大家一起走 对吧? |
[34:16] | I simply follow orders! My orders are to get you out! Get on the helicopter! | 命令是要救你出去 上去 |
[34:21] | – What about my people?! – I’m not here for them. | -那我的人呢? -我不是来救他们的 |
[34:23] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[34:25] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[34:27] | Liar! Bastard! | 你该死 混蛋 |
[34:31] | Lena! Let me go! | 列娜 让我过去 |
[34:33] | What about my people?! I won’t leave them! | 那我的人呢?我不会丢下他们 |
[34:37] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[34:39] | – They’re gonna die! – Secure the doctor. | -他们会没命的 -抓住医师 |
[34:41] | Dr. Lena! Dr. Lena! | 医师 列娜医师 |
[34:46] | Who decides for me?! You?! | 是谁替我决定的?你? |
[34:49] | Your government?! | 你的政府? |
[34:51] | Bastard! I won’t leave them! | 混蛋 我不会丢下他们的 |
[34:54] | Let’s go! Let’s go now! Let’s go! | 走 我们走了 走吧 |
[35:04] | Let’s go! Go! Let’s go! | 快 快 |
[35:06] | Lena! Lena! | 列娜 列娜 |
[35:09] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[35:14] | Listen to me! It’s okay. | 听我说 没关系的 |
[35:24] | Let’s go! | 走了 |
[36:51] | Lt. Waters. Starboard side. | 华上尉 往右侧看 |
[36:54] | We saw this on the way in. | 我们来的时候就看到了 |
[37:08] | No! | 不 |
[37:09] | No! | 不 |
[37:12] | No! | 不 |
[37:26] | – Doc! – No! | -医师 -不 |
[37:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:38] | Let’s turn it around. | 飞回去 |
[39:35] | Musa. | 穆沙 |
[39:37] | Patience! | 佩萱 |
[39:46] | Lena! | 列娜 |
[40:02] | We can only take 1 2 people. | 只能载12个人走 |
[40:04] | Old, young, anybody who’ll slow us down. | 老人 小孩 会拖慢速度的人 |
[40:07] | We’ll meet up again in Cameroon. | 我们会在喀麦隆会合 |
[40:12] | Go. And tell the others. | 去吧 告诉其他人 |
[40:17] | – God will bless you. – Hurry, please. | -上帝会保佑你的 -请快点 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:51] | Hurry, please. | 请快点 |
[40:58] | Red! | 瑞德 |
[41:00] | Go with the package. | 跟着医师去 |
[41:02] | Now, goddamn it! | 快点 |
[41:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[41:17] | New mission? | 新的任务? |
[41:19] | No. | 不是 |
[41:21] | Same mission. | 同样的任务 |
[41:24] | Get them ready, Zee. | 快让他们准备出发 |
[41:35] | God will protect you. Take Mama’s cross. Take Mama’s cross. | 神会保护你 带着妈妈的十字架 |
[41:39] | Let’s go! Get her ready. | 快点 准备出发 |
[41:41] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[41:44] | Let’s go! Let’s go. Come on! | 快点 走吧 |
[41:48] | Get her out of there! Get off! | 把她弄出来 快走开 |
[41:50] | – Patience! She’ll be safe. – She’s my baby! | -佩萱 她不会有事的 -她是我的宝贝 |
[41:53] | Keep your head down. | 把头低下 |
[41:58] | She has no one to care for her. | 没人能照雇她 |
[42:04] | Ma’am, you gotta take this baby! | 太太 请你带着这孩子 |
[42:07] | Hold her tight! | 抱紧她 |
[42:08] | – Keep your heads down! – No more packs, sir. We’re maxed out. | -把头低下 -不能再载人 快超重了 |
[42:11] | See you in Cameroon. | 喀麦隆见 |
[42:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[42:15] | Here we go. Stay low. | 好了 把头压低 |
[42:18] | Head down. | 头低下 |
[42:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:23] | Sergeant! Let’s go! | 上尉 走吧 |
[43:04] | Eagle One, over. | 老鹰一号 |
[43:08] | Can you wait one, sir? | 请等一下 |
[43:11] | A.K. | 老大 |
[43:13] | Command. | 舰长 |
[43:15] | Yes, sir? | 是的 长官? |
[43:16] | Lieutenant, why is that bird full of refugees and not your criticals? | 为什么直升机上载满难民 而不是重要的人员? |
[43:20] | The doctor wouldn’t leave her people. | 医师不肯丢下她的人 |
[43:23] | You can’t get a woman on a helo? | 你没法把一个女人弄上直升机? |
[43:25] | She was on the bird. | 她本来是上去了 |
[43:26] | – It’s difficult to explain, sir. – Oh, come on. | -这有点难解释 -拜托 |
[43:29] | We’re marching them to LZ Bravo. Request helicopters to take them out. | 我们要带他们前往第二撤离点 请派三架直升机来接运 |
[43:33] | Negative on the evac at LZ Bravo. | 不行 |
[43:35] | Come on, give me three choppers. I’ll have them in Cameroon in 20 minutes. | 拜托 派3架直升机来 20分就能运他们到喀麦隆 |
[43:38] | Negative! | 不行 |
[43:40] | Birds have taken heavy fire. We’ve stopped entering Nigerian airspace. | 叛军防空炮火猛烈 无法穿越 |
[43:43] | We’ll give you what help we can from our end, but right now… | 我们会设法支援 但目前… |
[43:46] | …you are on your own. | 你们得自己靠自己了 |
[43:50] | Man, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[43:53] | Me too, sir. | 我也是 |
[43:54] | All right. We’ll keep you advised if the situation changes. | 好 有进一步状况我会通知你 |
[44:00] | Negative on the evac. | 撤离计划行不通 |
[44:05] | Come on. There you go. Come on. | 来 很好 走吧 |
[44:08] | Hang on to the knot, doctor. | 医师 抓住绳子 |
[44:11] | – Come on. – We got you. | -来 -我们帮你 |
[44:12] | Come on. Come on, doc. | 来吧 医师 |
[44:47] | Americans. | 美国佬 |
[44:51] | Some went in the helicopter. | 有些上了直升机… |
[44:55] | Some went up the mountain… | 有些往山里走… |
[44:58] | …to Cameroon. | 去喀麦隆 |
[46:06] | Slo. | 史罗 |
[46:15] | Give me your chow, man. | 把你的食物给我 |
[46:21] | I don’t like roast beef anyway. | 反正我也不爱吃烤牛肉 |
[46:34] | We’re a little over 30 klicks to the path to Cameroon. | -到喀麦隆还有30多公里 -上尉… |
[46:37] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[46:49] | What do you got? | 怎样? |
[46:51] | We got a large body 1 0 klicks back, bearing 3- 6- 0 and closing. | 后方十公里有大队人马追踪 就在正后方 正在逼近 |
[46:55] | How strong? | 有多少人? |
[46:57] | Thirty, maybe platoon strength, maybe more. | 三十人 约一排兵力 可能更多 |
[47:00] | Rebels? | 叛军? |
[47:03] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[47:04] | Why would anybody be following us? | 为什么有人要追我们? |
[47:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:11] | But we’re gonna find out. | 但我们会查清楚 |
[47:14] | Good Job. | 干的好 |
[47:15] | – Keep an eye on them. – Roger that. | -继续盯着他们 -知道了 |
[47:19] | – Sir? – We got a problem. | -队长? -有麻烦 |
[47:21] | We got possible hostiles on our 6. | 六点钟方向有敌军 |
[47:24] | Get them up, get them ready to move. | 叫他们起来 准备出发 |
[47:26] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[47:30] | Dr. Kendricks, could you come with me, please? | 医师 请你跟我来一下 |
[47:33] | Thank you. It’ll Just take a second. | 谢谢 一下子就好 |
[47:40] | – Do you know why anybody’d follow us? – No, I don’t. | -知道为何有人会追我们吗? -我不知道 |
[47:44] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[47:47] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[47:58] | – Think hard. – I told you, I don’t know. | -仔细想 -我说过了 不知道 |
[48:03] | Get your people ready to go now. | 让你的人准备出发 |
[48:05] | These people have been going for over 30 hours. | 这些人已经走30小时了 |
[48:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[48:11] | Red, help the doctor get ready to move. | 瑞德 帮医师准备出发 |
[49:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[49:24] | The fuck you mean, how am I doing? | 什么意思 我好吗? |
[49:26] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我指的是什么 |
[49:38] | You know as well as I do… | 你跟我一样清楚… |
[49:40] | …that when we left that mission, those people were dead. | 一离开教堂 那些人就死定了 |
[49:44] | And then we take 28 men, women and children… | 然后我们带着28个难民… |
[49:49] | …and we hump for a day. | 走上一整天 |
[49:51] | Zee, keep them moving. | 老齐 让他们继续走 |
[49:53] | Be with you in a second. | 我们马上跟上 |
[49:56] | We get them to the LZ, and we leave them behind to die like the others. | 我们把他们带到撤离点 却留下他们等死 |
[50:01] | I’m confused. | 我很困惑 |
[50:03] | And the boys are confused. | 队友们也一样 |
[50:05] | Get to the point. | 有话直说 |
[50:07] | Why’d you turn that bird around, L.T.? | 你为何叫直升机回头? |
[50:11] | Talk to me. | 说话啊 |
[50:14] | I’m with you either way. You know that. | 你知道的 不管怎样我都支持你 |
[50:19] | When I figure it out, I’ll let you know. | 等我想清楚 我会告诉你 |
[50:35] | This way. | 往这边 |
[51:22] | – L.T. – Go, Lake. | -队长 -说吧 赖克 |
[51:25] | You’re gonna want to come take a look at this. | 你会想过来看看这个 |
[51:33] | Get Dr. Kendricks up here. Come here. | 叫医师过来 过来这里 |
[51:37] | We’ll rest here for a minute. Stay down in these trees. Listen to my men. Go! | 我们在这休息一下 躲树丛里 照我手下的话去做 |
[51:41] | Slo. | 史罗 |
[51:43] | Stay down. Stay down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[51:45] | Zee, Flea, with me. | 老齐 老费 跟我来 |
[51:52] | What do you got? | 你看到什么? |
[51:53] | Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing. | 这是观看种族屠杀的前排位置 |
[52:10] | How strong? | 有多少敌军? |
[52:11] | I counted seven so far, sir. | 目前看到七名 |
[52:13] | – Flea, get eyes on. – Roger that. | -老费 瞄准他们 -知道了 |
[52:21] | There could be more in the hooches. | 屋子里可能还有更多 |
[52:24] | Bring them up. | 集合大家 |
[52:35] | Sir, we could go around them to the north. | 我们可以从北边包抄他们 |
[52:50] | L.T. | 队长 |
[52:52] | Rules of engagement. | 该避免冲突 |
[52:55] | We’re already engaged. | 我们已经遇上了 |
[53:01] | Hand me the binoculars. | 把望远镜给我 |
[53:08] | Flea, you got the Zippo? | 老费 瞄准拿打火机的 |
[53:11] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[53:13] | Zippo first. | 先挂掉拿打火机的 |
[53:15] | Red Team, right flank. This way. Edge of clearing. Wait for my go. | 红队 右翼 往这边 在边缘等着 听我号令行动 |
[53:19] | Silent and quick. Gold Team, on me. | 动作安静迅速 金队 跟我来 |
[53:26] | Silk, close up that back door. | 希克 向后门进发 |
[53:29] | – Flea, keep your eye on the package. – Roger that. | -老费 盯着打火机 -知道了 |
[53:32] | Holding. | -我在等着 |
[53:34] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[53:43] | On- site. | 到达定位 |
[54:39] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[54:45] | Been going at it all day. | 已经杀一整天了 |
[55:03] | – On- site. – Roger that. | -到达定位 -知道了 |
[55:41] | Go! | 上 |
[57:11] | It’s okay. I’m here to help you. | 没事了 我是来帮你的 |
[57:16] | I’ll help you. It’s okay. | 我会帮你 没事了 |
[57:19] | Atkins! | 队长 |
[57:27] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[58:47] | Go! Run! Get out of here! | 快跑 离开这里 |
[58:49] | – Doc, get them out of here! – Move! | -医生 快弄走他们 -快走 |
[58:52] | Go! Go! | 快 |
[59:22] | Hold on. You hold on. | 撑住 撑着点 |
[59:29] | Come on, little man, come on. | 加油 小伙子 |
[59:52] | Boss, you want me to take a look at that? | 老大 我可否看看你的伤口? |
[59:57] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:00:35] | It’s a kid. It’s only a fucking kid. | 是个小孩 只是个小孩 |
[1:00:52] | Motherfucker. Get the fuck up. | 混蛋 给我起来 |
[1:01:00] | Look at your work, motherfucker. | 看看你的杰作 |
[1:01:20] | Lake. | 赖克 |
[1:01:50] | Doc, get over here. | 医生 过来一下 |
[1:02:09] | Red. | 瑞德 |
[1:02:25] | Her baby’s dead. | 她的孩子死了 |
[1:02:40] | Zee. | 老齐 |
[1:03:01] | Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. | 主啊 让她永远安息吧 |
[1:03:05] | May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace. | 让永恒之光照耀她 |
[1:03:11] | Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. | 愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息 |
[1:03:13] | Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. | 愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息 |
[1:03:14] | May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace. | 主啊 让她永远安息吧 |
[1:03:28] | She has a low pulse. | 她的脉搏微弱 |
[1:03:39] | How can they do this? | 他们怎么能这么做? |
[1:03:43] | This is what they do. | 他们就是这么做 |
[1:03:46] | They cut off the breasts of nursing mothers… | 他们割掉母亲的乳房… |
[1:03:50] | …so that they’ll never again feed their own babies. | 好让她们无法再哺育子女 |
[1:03:56] | This is what they do. | 这就是他们做的好事 |
[1:04:04] | Doc. | 医生 |
[1:04:07] | I need morphine. | 我需要吗啡 |
[1:06:34] | Dr. Kendricks. | 医师 |
[1:06:39] | Dr. Kendricks. | 医师 |
[1:06:45] | It’s all right. | 我没有事 |
[1:07:52] | – Is something wrong? – Let me take care of your arm. | -有事吗? -让我看看你的手臂 |
[1:07:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:15] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:08:21] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[1:08:23] | It will help you stay awake. | 这能帮你保持清醒 |
[1:08:27] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:08:29] | Cola nut from the tree. | 可乐果 |
[1:08:35] | It’s harmless. | 它完全无害 |
[1:08:36] | We’ve been using them for generations. | 我们世世代代都用它 |
[1:08:39] | Patience, right? | 你叫佩萱吧? |
[1:08:44] | How long you been at the mission? | 你在教堂待多久了? |
[1:08:47] | I live there. | 我住那里 |
[1:08:49] | I’ve been living there since I was 1 0. | 我从十岁起就住那里 |
[1:08:53] | How come? | 为什么? |
[1:08:55] | I heard they were helping children who had been forced into the war… | 我听说他们有帮助受战乱迫害的孩子… |
[1:08:59] | …so I ran to them. | 所以我就跑去那里 |
[1:09:07] | Will you get me to my daughter? | 你会带我去找我女儿吗? |
[1:09:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 会的 |
[1:09:28] | How’d you end up here in Africa? | 你怎么会到非洲来? |
[1:09:32] | I came here with my husband. | 我跟我丈夫一起来的 |
[1:09:36] | We wanted to help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[1:09:39] | We went to Sierra Leone. They were short of doctors there. | 我们到狮子山共和国 那里很缺医师 |
[1:09:44] | Cut. | 剪下去 |
[1:09:53] | How did your husband die? | 你丈夫怎么死的? |
[1:10:03] | We were at the hospital. | 我们当时在医院 |
[1:10:07] | The rebels came. | 叛军攻进来 |
[1:10:10] | My husband tried to stop them, to protect me… | 我丈夫想保护我… |
[1:10:16] | …but he couldn’t. | 但他失败了 |
[1:10:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:31] | You did a good thing today. | 你今天做了一件好事 |
[1:10:42] | I don’t know if it was a good thing or not. | 我不知道这是不是件好事 |
[1:10:50] | Feels like so long since I’ve done… | 我上回做好事 正确的事… |
[1:10:54] | …a good thing, the right thing. | 似乎是很久以前的事了 |
[1:10:59] | You should have some rest. | 你该休息一下 |
[1:11:04] | Thank you for taking care of my arm. | 谢谢你帮我包扎 |
[1:11:46] | Easy, boss. | 别紧张 老大 |
[1:11:59] | – Are we there yet? – Glad to see you still got it… | -我们还没到啊? -很高兴你还有幽默感… |
[1:12:03] | …but we got trouble. | 但我们有麻烦了 |
[1:12:10] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:12:14] | What do you got? | 怎样? |
[1:12:16] | This is the outfit that’s been on our tail. | 这是一直跟着我们的部队 |
[1:12:19] | – Hey. You with me, boss? – Yeah. | -你有在听吗? -有 |
[1:12:23] | – This is at 2200 hours. – Yeah. | -这是昨晚22点的情况 -对 |
[1:12:26] | Four hours ago. | 四小时前 |
[1:12:28] | Three hours. | 三小时前 |
[1:12:30] | We figured they’d make camp and come at us after first light, right? | 我们以为他们会扎营 天亮再追我们 对吧? |
[1:12:34] | Bad call. | 错了 |
[1:12:35] | Two hours ago. | 两小时前 |
[1:12:37] | One. | 一小时 |
[1:12:39] | These guys run the damned Olympics. They’ve been closing in on us all night. | 这些家伙是奥运选手 他们整晚都在追我们 |
[1:12:44] | How long we got? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[1:12:47] | An hour, two tops. | 一小时 最多两小时 |
[1:12:50] | We shouldn’t have stopped. | 我们不该停的 |
[1:12:52] | How the fuck are they tracking us at night? | 他们怎么能在夜里追踪我们? |
[1:13:01] | Someone’s transmitting something. | 有人传送讯息 |
[1:13:10] | Zee. | 老齐 |
[1:13:13] | We got a rat in the nest. Get them up. | 我们有内奸 叫醒他们 |
[1:13:16] | Take their weapons away. We search everybody right now. | 缴他们的械 全体搜身 |
[1:13:20] | – Okay, team. – Dr. Kendricks. | -好 跟我走 -肯医师 |
[1:13:21] | – Turn two. – Lena. Get up. | -开始动作 -列娜 起来 |
[1:13:23] | Everybody, up. | 大家站好 |
[1:13:25] | Point out everybody that came into the mission in the last three days. | 指出最近三天才到教堂的人 |
[1:13:28] | – Right now. – Let’s see the weapons. | -快点 -拿出武器 |
[1:13:32] | Give me your weapons. | 把武器给我 |
[1:13:38] | – Gideon. – Let’s go. Step forward, sir. | -吉金 -来 往前站一步 |
[1:13:41] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[1:13:45] | Who else?! | 还有谁? |
[1:13:47] | These people. | 这些人 |
[1:13:48] | – Step forward, you two, right now. – On your knees. | -你们两个往前站 快点 -跪下 |
[1:13:52] | L.T.! | 队长 |
[1:13:56] | Down! Now! | 趴下 快 |
[1:13:58] | Silk. | 希克 |
[1:14:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:06] | – Hey! What the hell are you doing? – He’s my friend! | -你在干什么? -他是我的朋友 |
[1:14:09] | You know what? He could also be armed. | 他可能有武器 |
[1:14:11] | Get back there with the others! Go on! | 回去跟其他人一起 快去 |
[1:14:19] | – Watch his hands. – Fuck. | -检查他的手 -该死 |
[1:14:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:14:26] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:14:29] | What do you got? | 你找到什么? |
[1:14:31] | He’s bugged. | 他有无线电 |
[1:14:33] | You fuck! | 你这混蛋 |
[1:14:40] | – Stop it! – Who told you to do this? | -住手 -谁叫你这么做的? |
[1:14:42] | – They have my family. – Who told you to do it?! | -他们抓了我的家人 -谁叫你这么做的? |
[1:14:44] | – They have my family. – Who has your family?! | -他们抓了我的家人 -谁抓了你的家人? |
[1:14:47] | I was promised no harm will come to them. | 他们答应不会伤害我的家人 |
[1:14:51] | – Who told you to do it?! – Stop it! | -谁叫你这么做的? -住手 |
[1:14:54] | – Who told you to do it?! – Col. Sadick. | -是谁指使你的? -萨狄上校 |
[1:14:58] | Col. Sadick. | 萨狄上校 |
[1:15:00] | I am one of many who give him information. | 我是提供消息给他的线民之一 |
[1:15:04] | About who? lnformation about who?! | 提供谁的消息? |
[1:15:07] | We have to follow…. | 我们要跟踪… |
[1:15:10] | Who?! Who?! | 谁?谁? |
[1:15:12] | We have to follow…. | 我们要跟踪… |
[1:15:15] | – Follow who?! – Arthur. | -跟踪谁? -亚瑟 |
[1:15:17] | Arthur? | 亚瑟? |
[1:15:27] | I am not a killer. | 我不是凶手 |
[1:15:32] | The fuck you’re not. | 去你妈的不是 |
[1:15:39] | – What do you wanna do with him? – Let him bleed out. | -你打算怎么处置他? -让他把血流干 |
[1:15:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:51] | What is going to happen to my family? | 我的家人会怎么样? |
[1:15:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:00] | – Help them. – Zee. Lake. | -救救他们 -老齐 赖克 |
[1:16:03] | – Get them up. – Everybody up. Now. | -让他们起来 -现在大家起来 |
[1:16:14] | Who knows what this is? | 谁知道这是什么? |
[1:16:23] | This is a transmitter. | 这是个发话机 |
[1:16:27] | I took this off Gideon’s dead body… | 我从吉金身上找到这个… |
[1:16:31] | …Dr. Kendricks’ good friend. | 他是肯医师的好朋友 |
[1:16:36] | You have any more of these here? | 你们身上还有这玩意吗? |
[1:16:41] | Why would anybody wanna transmit our position? | 为何有人要传送我们的位置? |
[1:16:43] | Transmit our position to over 300 Nigerian soldiers… | 传送我们的位置给300名叛军… |
[1:16:49] | …who ran all night… | 他们整夜疾行… |
[1:16:51] | …to get to within an hour and a half of where we are now? | 现在离我们只差一小时半路程? |
[1:17:00] | Red. | 瑞德 |
[1:17:06] | Somebody’s gonna tell me. | 有人得说实话 |
[1:17:08] | Somebody’s gonna start talking right now. | 有人得现在就说实话 |
[1:17:12] | Because if they don’t tell me what I want to know… | 因为要是他们不说实话… |
[1:17:16] | …by the time I count to five… | 等我数到五… |
[1:17:18] | …l’m gonna kill someone else. | 我就会杀一个人 |
[1:17:21] | One. | 一 |
[1:17:25] | Two. | 二 |
[1:17:29] | Three. | 三 |
[1:17:32] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别想耍我 |
[1:17:34] | – Four. – Please. | -四 -拜托 |
[1:17:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:17:39] | There’s no need for this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[1:17:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:17:45] | Now you got something to say to me, don’t you? | 你有话要跟我说吧? |
[1:17:48] | My name is Arthur Azuka. | 我叫亚瑟·阿祖卡 |
[1:17:53] | I’m the only son of President Samuel Azuka. | 我是萨谬阿祖卡总统的独子 |
[1:18:00] | Please don’t blame them. | 请别怪他们 |
[1:18:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:18:06] | I’m sorry to have misled you… | 很抱歉欺骗了你… |
[1:18:08] | …but there are enemies looking for me everywhere. | 但是到处都有敌人在找我 |
[1:18:11] | That is why you’re being pursued. | 这也是你们被追的原因 |
[1:18:16] | Our report said the entire presidential family was executed. | 据情报 总统全家都被处决 |
[1:18:20] | Your reports were incorrect. | 你们的情报不正确 |
[1:18:24] | They were not executed. | 他们不是被处决 |
[1:18:26] | They murdered my father… | 他们谋杀了我父亲… |
[1:18:29] | …along with my mother… | 还有我母亲… |
[1:18:32] | …and my two… | 和我两个… |
[1:18:35] | …younger sisters… | 小妹… |
[1:18:38] | …out of greed… | 就为了钱… |
[1:18:41] | …and my father’s fight for democracy for his people. | 我父亲为他的人民奋斗奉献 |
[1:18:48] | My people. | 我的人民 |
[1:18:51] | When it first appeared there might be trouble… | 动乱刚开始时… |
[1:18:54] | …my father sent me away with this man. | 我父亲把我跟这个人一起送走 |
[1:18:58] | Col. Okeze. | 欧凯上校 |
[1:19:01] | Lieutenant, his father was more than the president. | 上尉 他父亲不只是总统 |
[1:19:05] | He was the tribal king. | 他也是部族国王 |
[1:19:07] | That makes him the heir to the lbo nation. | 所以他是伊布族王位继承人 |
[1:19:10] | It’s a bloodline they must cut. | 这是福拉族必须消灭的 |
[1:19:12] | The Fulanis will comb heaven and earth to find him. | 福拉族人愿意上天下海找寻他 |
[1:19:24] | You knew about this? | 这些你都知道? |
[1:19:28] | You knew all the time, and you didn’t tell me. | 你一直都知道却没告诉我 |
[1:19:33] | I didn’t trust you… | 我一开始… |
[1:19:35] | …at the time. | 并不信任你 |
[1:19:45] | I wonder what it takes to earn your trust. | 要怎样才能取得你的信任 |
[1:19:50] | Red, Lake. | 瑞德 赖克 |
[1:19:57] | Tell them to pack their things. We’re leaving. | 叫他们打包 我们要走了 |
[1:20:02] | Men, give them their weapons. We’re moving out of here. | 把武器还给他们 我们要走了 |
[1:20:05] | – Pack up your things. – Come on. | -打包行李 -快点 |
[1:20:07] | Move it out! | 要走了 |
[1:20:09] | – Get in, get out. Okay? – Come on. | -快点 |
[1:20:11] | Move it. Move it. | 要走了 |
[1:20:14] | – Come on. See you. Hurry back. – Back in formation. | -快点 动作快 -排队出发 |
[1:20:47] | They must continue their route to the TandJile Pass or they’ll lose a day. | 他们一定要继续走坦吉山路 不然就得多走一天 |
[1:20:51] | So they must come out here, near the Cameroon border. | 所以他们一定会从这里出来 靠近喀麦隆边界 |
[1:20:58] | No! | 别碰 |
[1:21:30] | How many men do you have in Gashanka? | 你在葛尚卡有多少兵力? |
[1:21:39] | Right on time. | 刚好赶上 |
[1:21:41] | Good hustle, Red. Come on up and brief Zee. | 动作真快 来跟老齐报告状况 |
[1:21:47] | This river will get us straight into Cameroon. | 这河能让我们直接进入喀麦隆 |
[1:21:50] | They’ll be expecting us. | 他们会在那等着我们 |
[1:21:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[1:21:55] | I think we’re fucked either way we go. | 我想我们怎么走都一样 |
[1:21:59] | We backtrack, cross downstream… | 由原路退回… |
[1:22:02] | …come up, go through the Jungle and rip right into Cameroon. | 横越下游 上来 穿越丛林 跑进喀麦隆 |
[1:22:07] | Roger that. Let the other men know. | 知道了 告诉其他人 |
[1:22:09] | – Yes, sir. – Good Job. | -是 -干的好 |
[1:22:12] | L.T. | 队长 |
[1:22:14] | – What do you got? – Rhodes on the phone. | -什么事? -舰长在线上 |
[1:22:20] | Yes, sir, captain, this is Waters. | 是 长官 我是华特 |
[1:22:22] | Intel reports military elements in your sector… | 情报显示你的区域有敌军… |
[1:22:25] | …conducting search and destroy of a U.S. military unit… | 正在找寻并歼灭一支美军… |
[1:22:28] | …moving with Arthur Azuka, son of the late president. What can you tell me? | 带着亚瑟阿祖卡 前总统之子 你有什么话要告诉我? |
[1:22:32] | Yes, sir, we Just discovered that ourselves. | 是 我们才刚发现这件事 |
[1:22:35] | He and his bodyguard hid themselves within Dr. Kendricks’ refugee party. | 他和保镖一起躲在难民群中 |
[1:22:39] | That’s a maJor problem, lieutenant. | 这是个严重的问题 |
[1:22:41] | He involves your mission in the internal politics of a foreign nation… | 他让你的任务涉入外国内政… |
[1:22:45] | …affecting U.S. diplomacy and seriously increases the mission’s risk. | 影响美国外交政策 并严重增加任务的危险 |
[1:22:50] | He’s considered a criminal by the new regime. | 新政权将其视为罪犯 |
[1:22:52] | He’s a maJor liability. | 他是个大麻烦 |
[1:22:54] | – What exactly does that mean, sir? – His party is excess cargo. | -这话什么意思? -他们是多余的货物 |
[1:22:58] | You mean he’s not human, sir? | 你是说他不是人? |
[1:23:00] | Captain, this man is the lbo tribal leader. Do you know what that means? | 这个人是伊布族的领导者 你知道这代表什么吗? |
[1:23:04] | Cut the shit. Who do you think I am? | 别废话 你以为我是谁? |
[1:23:08] | Sir, we both know what’ll happen to him if I leave him out here. | 我们都知道丢下他就完了 |
[1:23:12] | There won’t be a trial or a jury. | 他不会有审判或陪审团 |
[1:23:14] | Outside the courthouse, they’ll put two in his head. | 他们会直接干掉他 |
[1:23:17] | I’m Just asking for a little help here. Put yourself in my shoes, Bill. | 我只是请求一点协助 |
[1:23:21] | I’ve been in your shoes, lieutenant. | 我有 |
[1:23:23] | Send in an air evac immediately and get all of us out of here, sir. | 那就立刻派直升机撤离我们 |
[1:23:26] | Negative on air support at this time. Airspace is too hot. | 现在无法派出直升机 空域很危险 |
[1:23:30] | Yourjudgment has risked the lives of your men and the mission’s success. | 你的判断危及你手下的性命 也危及任务 |
[1:23:34] | I advise you, complete the evacuation as planned! Do you read me?! | 我建议你依计划撤离 听见吗? |
[1:23:39] | Yes, sir, I read you. Loud and clear. | 我听见了 听的很清楚 |
[1:23:42] | But I cannot, in good conscience, do that without taking these people to safety. | 但我无法心安理得的这么做 不顾这些人的生死 |
[1:23:46] | That’s not your mission! | 那不是你的任务 |
[1:23:47] | When have I not completed a mission? | 我哪次没完成任务? |
[1:23:51] | My team will complete this mission. | 我的小队会完成这次任务 |
[1:23:53] | I give you my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[1:23:55] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:23:57] | Get your ass back here alive soon as possible. | 快给我滚回来 |
[1:24:00] | Maintain contact with oP center. | 跟观察中心保持联系 |
[1:24:04] | I’ll direct air support as soon as I can. | 我会尽快派出空中支援 |
[1:24:07] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[1:24:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:24:11] | Eagle One, out. | 老鹰一号通话完毕 |
[1:24:15] | Bring them up. | 集合大家 |
[1:24:17] | Everybody up on L.T. now. Double time. | 大家到队长那里集合 快 |
[1:24:20] | So much for diplomacy. | 外交个屁 |
[1:24:23] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 |
[1:24:29] | Here’s the deal. It’s been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur… | 情况是这样 有人强烈建议我们交出亚瑟… |
[1:24:34] | …and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. | 把这些难民丢弃在树丛里 |
[1:24:39] | I’ll tell you right now I’m not gonna do that. | 我告诉你们我不会这么做 |
[1:24:43] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:24:47] | I broke my own rule. | 我打破了自己的规则 |
[1:24:50] | I started to give a fuck… | 我无法漠视一切… |
[1:24:53] | …and brought you guys along with me. | 还把你们给拖下水 |
[1:24:57] | We’re about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I’d Just like… | 我们即将遇上大麻烦 在那之前 我只想… |
[1:25:05] | …to hear what you guys have to say about it. That’s all. Speak freely. | 听听你们想说些什么 就这样 自由发言 |
[1:25:10] | In my opinion, sir… | 队长 我的意见是… |
[1:25:12] | …we cut our losses. This isn’t our fucking war. | 丢下他们 这不是我们的战争 |
[1:25:17] | As far as me being in or out… | 至于我要不要一起行动… |
[1:25:20] | …you know the answer to that. | 你知道答案 |
[1:25:24] | Let’s get these people to safety. | 我们把这些人送到安全的地方 |
[1:25:28] | Let’s finish the Job. | 完成这件任务吧 |
[1:25:32] | I can’t leave them, sir. | 队长 我无法丢下他们 |
[1:25:37] | I’m good to go. | 我支持你 |
[1:25:41] | What about you, Red? | 你呢 瑞德? |
[1:25:47] | I can’t look at them like packages anymore. | 我无法再把他们当货物来看了 |
[1:25:52] | I’m gonna get them out… | 我要救他们… |
[1:25:55] | …or I’m going to die trying. | 不然也要拚死一试 |
[1:26:04] | Are we there yet? | 我同意 |
[1:26:12] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢了 各位 |
[1:26:17] | Strip those packs down to rolling gear only. | 只带武器装备走 |
[1:26:20] | Have the refugees drop anything that don’t go ” boom.” Let’s move. | 让难民丢掉没用的东西 |
[1:26:26] | Double time. Let’s go. Hustle. | 动作快 快点 |
[1:26:32] | L.T… | 队长… |
[1:26:35] | …those Africans are my people too. | 这些非洲人也是我的同胞 |
[1:26:39] | For all the years that we were told to stand down and to stand by… | 多年来我们只会忍耐… |
[1:26:46] | …you’re doing the right thing. | 消极被动 你所做的是对的 |
[1:26:53] | For our sins. | 这是赎罪 |
[1:26:55] | Hooyah. | 来吧 |
[1:26:57] | Hooyah. | 来吧 |
[1:27:09] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:27:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:27:11] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[1:27:14] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Arthur. | 很抱歉没告诉你亚瑟的事 |
[1:27:16] | I should have trusted you. | 我该信任你的 |
[1:27:22] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:27:27] | I would’ve done the same thing if I was in your position. | 我若是你也会这么做 |
[1:27:30] | I wouldn’t have trusted me either. | 我也不会信任我自己 |
[1:27:32] | I’m gonna get your people to Cameroon. | 我会带你的人去喀麦隆 |
[1:27:36] | I promise. Come on. We gotta hurry. | 我保证 来吧 我们得快点 |
[1:28:31] | L.T., hold one. | 队长 等着 |
[1:28:35] | Hold one. | 等着 |
[1:29:02] | What do you got, Lake? | 你看到什么了? |
[1:29:12] | Everybody down. Get down! Get down! | 大家趴下 趴下 |
[1:29:21] | Where you at, motherfuckers? | 你在哪里 混蛋? |
[1:29:24] | Where you at? | 你在哪里? |
[1:29:41] | Fat fuck. | 死肥猪 |
[1:29:46] | Look at this motherfucker. | 看看这家伙 |
[1:29:48] | Pussy. | 胆小鬼 |
[1:29:51] | Clear, L.T. It’s Just a pig. | 安全 只是只野猪 |
[1:29:54] | I’m crossing over. | 我要横越过去了 |
[1:30:00] | Sniper, 1 1 o’clock. | 11点方向 狙击手 |
[1:30:01] | Sniper, 1 1 o’clock. | 11点方向 狙击手 |
[1:30:06] | – Zee! – Smoke! Give me smoke! | -老齐 -烟雾弹 给我烟雾弹 |
[1:30:09] | L.T… | 队长… |
[1:30:11] | …l got hit. Sniper. | 我中枪了 有狙击手 |
[1:30:13] | Go! | 丢 |
[1:30:21] | – Look who it is. The fucking cavalry. – Keep your hand on that. | -你们来了 装甲兵 -继续压住伤口 |
[1:30:25] | – Sit him up. – How’s he doing? | -扶他坐起来 -他怎么样? |
[1:30:27] | He’s all right. One in the shoulder. Clean hit. | 肩上一枪 没大碍 |
[1:30:29] | Sorry, sir. He caught me sleeping. | 抱歉 他逮到我打瞌睡 |
[1:30:31] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:30:32] | – Did you get that little son of a bitch? – We got some of him. | -你宰了那家伙? -宰了一部分 |
[1:30:36] | – You see anybody else? – Sorry. | -你有看到任何人吗? -抱歉 |
[1:30:37] | – I’m better than that, sir. – Don’t worry. | -我不会再犯了 -别担心 |
[1:30:39] | I’m better than that. | 我不会再犯了 |
[1:30:40] | – Fuck that. – Can you walk? | -妈的 -你能走吗? |
[1:30:42] | Yes, sir. | 能 |
[1:30:44] | Let’s go, Doc. Make it tight. Get me back in this shit. | 医生 绑紧点 让我继续 |
[1:30:48] | All right. Ready. | 好了 |
[1:30:53] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:31:42] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[1:32:23] | Dr. Kendricks! | 肯医师 |
[1:32:25] | Lena! | 列娜 |
[1:32:27] | Lena! | 列娜 |
[1:32:37] | Lena, listen. Wake up. | 列娜 听着 醒来 |
[1:32:39] | Wake up. Oh, God. Wake up. Wake up. Do you hear me? | 醒醒 醒醒 你听见吗? |
[1:32:42] | Okeze! Okeze! | 欧凯 欧凯 |
[1:32:44] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:32:45] | Okeze. | 欧凯 |
[1:32:47] | Lena, listen to me. | 列娜 听我说 |
[1:32:49] | We’ve gotta get out of here now! You hear me? | 我们得冲出去 听见吗? |
[1:32:52] | Listen, we gotta get out of here. We gotta get out of here right now. | 听着 我们得冲出去 我们现在就要冲出去 |
[1:32:56] | Slo, Zee, get them ready to go now! | 史罗 老齐 让他们准备走人 |
[1:32:59] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[1:33:00] | Slo! | 史罗 |
[1:33:02] | Slo! | 史罗 |
[1:33:06] | – Oh, fuck! Goddamn it! – Fuck. | -妈的 该死 -该死 |
[1:33:10] | I never saw it coming, boss. | 我没想过会这样 |
[1:33:12] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[1:33:16] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 不该这样 不该是这样的 |
[1:33:19] | It’s my fault. It’s my fault, all right? | 这是我的错 对吗? |
[1:33:22] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:33:24] | – You know what to do, right? – Yeah. | -你知道该怎么做吧? -知道 |
[1:33:26] | Yeah, I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:33:28] | You hear me? I got it, okay? | 听见没?我知道 行吗? |
[1:33:31] | Breathe. Just relax. | 呼吸 放轻松 |
[1:33:35] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:33:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:33:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:44] | You’ll get them there, right? It’s not for nothing, right? Right? | 把他们送到 不做无谓牺牲 |
[1:33:47] | I’ll get them there. Don’t worry. I got it. | 我会的 别担心 |
[1:33:50] | I got everything, all right? Don’t worry. | 我会的 一切有我 别担心 |
[1:33:54] | Breathe, Slo. Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 史罗 呼吸 |
[1:33:58] | I guess we’re there, huh, boss? | 我想我已经到站了 |
[1:34:01] | Yeah, we’re there. | 是啊 到站了 |
[1:34:25] | Zee, get these people ready to go. Do it now. | 老齐 让这些人准备上路 快 |
[1:34:29] | Silk… | 希克… |
[1:34:30] | …get his weapons and ammunition. | 拿走他的武器和弹药 |
[1:34:35] | What about the body? | 遗体呢? |
[1:34:37] | We gotta come back for it. | 我们会回来搬运 |
[1:34:39] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:34:41] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[1:34:49] | – No. – Listen to me, goddamn it! Listen to me! | -不 -听我说 该死 听我说 |
[1:34:53] | This man is dead. If you don’t want his death to be meaningless… | 这人死了 你若不想让他白死… |
[1:34:56] | …it’s time for you to become a man and get your people into Cameroon! | 就该坚强 带着人民去喀麦隆 |
[1:34:59] | Now cowboy the fuck up! You got it? | 别再哭哭啼啼了 懂了吗? |
[1:35:06] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[1:35:07] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[1:35:09] | – You all right? – Yes, sir. | -你还好吧? -很好 |
[1:35:11] | – Stay with this man. – Yes, sir. | -跟着这个人 -是 |
[1:35:13] | It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down! | 你负责保护他 大家趴下 |
[1:35:13] | It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down! | 你负责保护他 大家趴下 |
[1:35:18] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下 |
[1:35:20] | Open up those toolboxes, boys. They’ll be coming! | 把武器准备好 他们来了 |
[1:35:23] | Conserve your ammo! | 节省弹药 |
[1:35:25] | Get down! Get back. | 趴下 躲后面 |
[1:35:27] | – Red, how many claymores you got? – One, sir. | -瑞德 你还有多少地雷? -一个 |
[1:35:30] | Stand by to lay down cover fire for Red. On my mark! | 准备开火掩护瑞德 听我号令 |
[1:35:40] | And now! | 就是现在 |
[1:36:14] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下 |
[1:36:18] | Command, this is Eagle One! | 指挥官 这是老鹰一号 |
[1:36:20] | Under hostile enemy attack! Request immediate air support! | 遭受敌军攻击 请求立即派遣空中支援 |
[1:36:25] | Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass. | 我们在坦吉山路南方一公里处 |
[1:36:27] | Launch! | 发射 |
[1:36:29] | I say again, request immediate air support. | 重覆 请求立即派遣空中支援 |
[1:36:32] | Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass. Come back! | 位置为坦吉山路南方一公里 |
[1:36:38] | Grenades! | 手榴弹 |
[1:36:48] | Stand by to peel! Zee, get them out of here now! | 准备撤退 老齐 撤离他们 |
[1:36:52] | You have to run! Do not stop till you hit the trees. Go now! | 你得用跑的 跑到树后 快 |
[1:37:00] | – Come on! – Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! | -开始 -快 快跑 |
[1:37:03] | Go! | -快跑 |
[1:37:14] | Peeling. | 撤退 |
[1:37:16] | Move! Now! Go! | 快跑 快 |
[1:37:18] | – Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! – Move! Go! | -快点 跑啊 -快点 快跑 |
[1:37:36] | Dr. Kendricks, keep your head down! Let’s go! | 医师 把头低下 快跑 |
[1:37:40] | Doc, let’s go! Run! Run! | 医师 快点 快跑 |
[1:37:54] | Ready! Peel left! | 预备 向左方撤退 |
[1:37:57] | Peel! | 撤退 |
[1:38:00] | Go! | 快 |
[1:38:03] | Go! Peel out! | 快 撤退 |
[1:38:15] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:38:17] | Lake! | 赖克 |
[1:38:18] | Hold the line! | 守住火线 |
[1:38:21] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 快起来 |
[1:38:23] | Get up! Come on! Come on! | 起来 快点 |
[1:38:27] | Come on! We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go! | 医师 我们得快跑 快 |
[1:38:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:36] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:38:38] | Run! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:38:40] | Dr. Kendricks, we have to go! | 医师 我们得快跑 |
[1:38:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:55] | Hold the line! | 守住火线 |
[1:38:57] | Hold the line! | 守住火线 |
[1:39:06] | Flea! | 老费 |
[1:39:07] | Flea! Come on, Flea! | 老费 撑着点 |
[1:39:10] | Peel! Peel now! Drop them! | 撤退 丢下他们 |
[1:39:29] | Arthur. Arthur! You okay? | 亚瑟 你还好吧? |
[1:39:33] | – Yes. – Get ready to go. | -还好 -准备走人 |
[1:39:37] | You okay? You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:39:40] | Help me get her up. Help me get her up! | 帮我背起她 |
[1:40:08] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:40:15] | Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:40:36] | – Bound! – Bounding. | -交叉掩护 -交叉掩护 |
[1:40:52] | – Move out! – Go! Go now! | -撤退 快 快跑 |
[1:41:00] | – Go! – Move, Zee! Go! | -快跑 -快 老齐 快跑 |
[1:41:43] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:41:47] | Get that knife off me. | 把刀拿开 |
[1:41:53] | Tie it around my leg. Tight! Tight! | 把它绑在我的腿上 绑紧 |
[1:42:07] | You guys are gonna have to help me. | 你们得扶我走 |
[1:42:21] | Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read me? Come in. | 老鹰一号 这是流星一号 听见请回答 |
[1:42:33] | Come on! We’re here! | 快点 我们到了 |
[1:42:40] | Go! Go! Go! Now! Run! | 快 快 快跑 |
[1:42:43] | – Run straight for that gate! – We have to go! | -直接跑到门口 -我们得用跑的 |
[1:42:48] | We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go! | 我们得跑过去 医师 |
[1:43:08] | Forward! Come on! | 前进 快啊 |
[1:43:16] | Hang on! Hang on! We’re here. | 撑着点 我们到了 |
[1:43:19] | We’re at the border. The gate’s right over there! | 我们到边界了 大门就在那里 |
[1:43:22] | Excuse me, let us through. | 让我们过去 |
[1:43:24] | Please. Let us through. | 请让我们过去 |
[1:43:26] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:43:28] | Let us through! Open the gates! | 让我们过去 快开门 |
[1:43:30] | Please open the gates! Please! | 请开门 拜托 |
[1:43:34] | – Coming in! – Fuck! | -我来了 -该死 |
[1:43:36] | Doc, check him out. | 医生 看看他 |
[1:43:39] | – How’s he doing? – Got a low pulse. | -他情况如何? -脉搏微弱 |
[1:43:44] | Eagle One, this is Star One. Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read? | 老鹰一号 这是流星一号 老鹰一号 听见没? |
[1:43:49] | Star One, this is Eagle One. Go! | 这是老鹰一号 请说 |
[1:43:51] | What do you got down there, L.T.? | 队长 下面情况如何? |
[1:43:52] | I got beaucoup bad guys between the tree line and my smoke! | 有很多敌军在我和林线之间 |
[1:43:56] | Doc, pop smoke now! | 医生 放烟雾 |
[1:44:02] | – Where’s Silk and Red? – Silk’s dead. | -希克和瑞德呢? -希克死了 |
[1:44:05] | I don’t think Red made it either. You stay with me, Zee. | 我想瑞德也挂了 撑住 老齐 |
[1:44:08] | Zee, you stay with me. Stay with me. | 老齐 撑着点 |
[1:44:15] | You have to help these people! I’m an American! Open it! | 帮帮这些人 我是美国人 开门 |
[1:44:23] | I got white smoke, L.T. | 我看到白色烟雾 |
[1:44:29] | Let her rip, Todd. Danger close! | 开火吧 敌军逼近 |
[1:44:32] | Roger that. Coming in hot. | 知道了 准备开火 |
[1:44:53] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[1:44:57] | Red! Red! Come on, Red! Come on! | 瑞德 快来 快过来 |
[1:44:59] | Move it! Forward! Come on! | 快 往前跑 |
[1:45:02] | Red, come on! | 瑞德 快 |
[1:45:04] | Get down! Get your head down. | 趴下 把头压低 |
[1:45:10] | Cover! | 找掩蔽 |
[1:46:14] | Keep Zee moving. | 扶着老齐走 |
[1:46:35] | – Arthur, help me. – Lieutenant. You’re okay. | -亚瑟 帮我 -队长 你没事了 |
[1:46:38] | – We made it. – Yes, we made it. | -我们成功了 -是啊 |
[1:46:40] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[1:47:13] | Lieutenant. Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[1:47:25] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:47:35] | I’m sorry about your men. | 很遗憾你的弟兄战死 |
[1:47:42] | I will never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[1:47:48] | God- – | 上帝… |
[1:47:51] | God will never forget you, lieutenant. | 上帝也不会忘记你 |
[1:47:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:48:05] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:48:11] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:48:34] | Open up! Open up! | 开门 开门 |
[1:48:40] | Open the gate. Open the gate. | 打开门 |
[1:48:57] | Welcome back, lieutenant. | 欢迎归来 上尉 |
[1:48:59] | This is Dr. Lena Kendricks, captain. | 舰长 这是肯列娜医师 |
[1:49:03] | This is Arthur Azuka… | 这是亚瑟·阿祖卡… |
[1:49:05] | …son of the late President Samuel Azuka. | 前总统萨谬·阿祖卡之子 |
[1:49:11] | – I have men down in the field, sir. – We’ll take care of them. | -我有弟兄还躺在战场里 -我们会处理 |
[1:49:14] | – The doctor needs medical attention. – So do you. Get them in here. | -医生需要医疗 -你也一样 把他们送进去 |
[1:49:17] | – My men also…. – Take care of them. | -我的弟兄也需要… -照雇他们 |
[1:49:24] | – Let’s go. Come on! Move. – Let’s go! | -动作快 -快点 |
[1:49:30] | – Over here! – Come on. Zee, come on. | -这里 -快 老齐 快点 |
[1:49:32] | You made it. You made it. | 你到了 |
[1:49:41] | Amaka! | 阿玛卡 |
[1:49:43] | Amaka! | 阿玛卡 |
[1:49:45] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:49:46] | Amaka! | 阿玛卡 |
[1:49:57] | Lena! Lena! Lena! | 列娜 列娜 列娜 |
[1:50:01] | Lena! Lena! | 列娜 列娜 |
[1:50:48] | We love you, Lena. | 我们爱你 列娜 |
[1:50:51] | All of us. | 我们全都爱你 |
[1:50:54] | We will always love you. | 我们永远爱你 |
[1:50:58] | I love you too. | 我也爱你们 |
[1:51:19] | Move him in. | 把他搬进去 |
[1:52:32] | Freedom! | 自由 |