时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It was too dark to see much, | 天太黑看得不是很清楚 |
[00:04] | but I’m pretty sure it was a wolf. | 但我敢肯定是一匹狼 |
[00:06] | A wolf bit you? | 你被狼咬了 |
[00:07] | Class, this is our new Student, Allison Argent. | 同学们 这是我们的新同学 艾莉森·阿金斯 |
[00:09] | What the hell is going on With you, Mccall? | 你他妈是怎么一回事 麦高 |
[00:11] | I can see,hear,and smell things | 我能看到 听到 闻到 |
[00:13] | that I shouldn’t be able to see hear and smell! | 我本看不到 听不到 闻不到的东西 |
[00:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[00:15] | That was Derek Hale. | 他是德里克·霍尔 |
[00:16] | His family, they all burned to death in a fire, | 他的家人都死于一场火灾中 |
[00:18] | like,ten years ago. | 大概是在十年前吧 |
[00:19] | Do you think maybe you’d like to go to | 你愿不愿意和我一起 |
[00:20] | that party with me? | 去参加那个派对 |
[00:21] | Definitely yes. | 当然 |
[00:23] | Is this a party or a date? | 这到底是派对还是约会 |
[00:24] | Maybe both. | 两个都算 |
[00:25] | And her name is… | 那么女孩叫 |
[00:26] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:27] | I just made first line, | 我刚成为首发队员了 |
[00:28] | I’ve Got a date with a girl | 我得到了一个 |
[00:29] | I can’t believe wants to go out with me, | 连我自己都不相信 愿意跟我约会的女孩 |
[00:30] | and everything in my life Is somehow perfect. | 我生活中的一切都很完美 |
[00:32] | Why you trying to ruin it? | 为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢 |
[00:33] | Aah! Aah! Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:35] | Hunters,the kind who have been hunting us for centuries. | 猎手 几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们 |
[00:37] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[01:03] | Did you apologize to Allison? | 你跟艾莉森道歉了么 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:08] | Is she giving you a second chance or… | 她原谅你了还是 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:13] | Yeah! All right. | 恭喜 好了 |
[01:14] | So everything’s good. | 那就没问题了 |
[01:16] | No. | 不 |
[01:17] | No? | 不 |
[01:18] | Remember…the hunters. | 记得那些猎手么 |
[01:21] | Her dad is one of ’em. | 他爸爸就是其中一个 |
[01:24] | Her dad? | 她爸爸 |
[01:25] | Shot me… | 用 |
[01:27] | Allison’s father? | 艾莉森的爸爸 |
[01:28] | With a crossbow. | 十字弓射我 |
[01:34] | Allison’s father– | 艾莉森的爸爸 |
[01:35] | Yes! Her father! | 没错 就是她爸爸 |
[01:40] | Oh,my god. | 天 |
[01:41] | No, Scott. Snap back. | 别这样 斯科特 快清醒点 |
[01:43] | You okay? Hey,all right? | 你还好么 还好么 |
[01:44] | He didn’t recognize you,right? | 他没认出你 对吧 |
[01:45] | No. N-no. I don’t think so. | 没有 我认为他没认出我 |
[01:47] | Does she know about him? | 她知道她爸爸的底细么 |
[01:48] | Oh,yeah. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:50] | What if she does? | 如果她万一知道呢 |
[01:51] | This is gonna kill me,man. | 他会杀了我的 |
[01:52] | Okay,just focus on lacrosse. | 好的 把注意力集中在长曲棍球上 |
[01:53] | Okay, here, Scott. | 好的 拿着 斯科特 |
[01:54] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[01:56] | Take this,and focus on lacrosse For now,okay? | 拿上这个 现在把注意力集中在长曲棍球上 |
[01:58] | That’s all you gotta do, yeah? | 你现在就只要做这个 好吗 |
[01:59] | Lacrosse. | 长曲棍球 |
[01:59] | Here we go! | 我们出发 |
[02:01] | Let’s go! | 我们开始 |
[02:02] | One-on-one from up top! | 从上方开始一对一 |
[02:04] | Jackson…take a long stick today. | 杰克逊 今天用长棍 |
[02:08] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[02:13] | Kill it, Jack. | 搞定他 杰克 |
[02:22] | That’s how you do it! | 就是这样没错 |
[02:24] | Greenberg, take a lap. | 格林伯格 去跑一圈 |
[02:26] | Let’s go. | 我们开始 |
[02:27] | Faster, Greenberg! | 跑快点 格林伯格 |
[02:28] | Let’s go. | 现在开始 |
[02:29] | Mccall, what are you waiting For? | 麦高 你还在等什么 |
[02:32] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[02:43] | Hey, Mccall. | 麦高 |
[02:44] | Hey, Mccall! | 麦高 |
[02:47] | You sure you still want to be first line, Mccall? | 你确定你还想成为首发 麦高 |
[02:52] | My–my grandmother can move faster than that. | 我奶奶都比你跑得快 |
[02:55] | And she’s dead. | 她已经过世了 |
[02:57] | You think you can move faster than the… | 你能比我奶奶的死尸 |
[02:59] | lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother? | 跑得更快么 |
[03:03] | Yes,coach. | 是的 教练 |
[03:04] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[03:05] | Yes, coach. | 是的 教练 |
[03:07] | Then do it again. | 那么再来一次 |
[03:12] | Mccall’s gonna do it again! | 麦高再来一次 |
[03:14] | Mccall’s gonna do it again! | 麦高再来一次 |
[03:26] | Let’s go! | 开始 |
[03:38] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[03:39] | Scott, you okay? | 斯科特 你没事吧 |
[03:42] | I can’t control it, Stiles. | 我控制不了 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:43] | It’s happening. | 我要变身了 |
[03:44] | What? Right here? Now? | 什么 在这 现在 |
[03:45] | Come on, get up. Come on. | 来吧 起来 快来 |
[03:47] | Come on. | 快来 |
[03:53] | Come on, here we go. | 快 咱们走 |
[03:55] | There. That’s it. | 到了 就是这 |
[03:56] | You okay? Scott, you okay? | 你没事吧 斯科特 你没事吧 |
[03:58] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[04:36] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:47] | You tried to kill me. | 你想要杀死我 |
[04:49] | It’s like I told you before. | 就像我之前跟你说过的一样 |
[04:52] | It’s the anger. | 是愤怒引起来的 |
[04:53] | It’s your pulse rising. | 使你的脉搏加速 |
[04:54] | It’s a trigger. | 愤怒是个催化剂 |
[04:55] | But that’s lacrosse. | 但是我们打的是长曲棍球 |
[04:57] | It’s a pretty violent game, if you hadn’t noticed. | 本身就是个暴力的运动 你没注意到吗 |
[04:59] | Well, it’s gonna be a lot more violent | 如果你在场地上杀个人 |
[05:00] | if you end up killing someone on the field. | 那就更暴力了 |
[05:03] | You can’t play Saturday. | 周六你不能上场 |
[05:04] | You’re gonna have to get out of the game. | 你不能再去比赛了 |
[05:06] | I’m first line. | 我是首发 |
[05:09] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[05:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:23] | Late shift again for me. | 我又要上夜班了 |
[05:25] | But I am taking Saturday off | 但是周六那天我会请假 |
[05:26] | to see your first game. | 去看你的第一场比赛 |
[05:28] | Oh, mom, you can’t. | 妈妈 你不能 |
[05:29] | Oh, no, I can and I will. | 不 我能 而且我会去的 |
[05:32] | Come on, one shift isn’t gonna break us. | 算了吧 换个班又不会让我们关系破裂 |
[05:34] | Completely. | 绝对的 |
[05:37] | Hey, what’s wrong with your eyes? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[05:39] | You look like you haven’t slept in days. | 你看起来好像好几天没睡觉了 |
[05:42] | Oh, uh, it’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[05:43] | I’m just stressed. | 我只是压力很大 |
[05:46] | Just stress? | 只是压力吗 |
[05:47] | Nothing else? | 没有其他的原因吗 |
[05:48] | Homework. | 作业 |
[05:49] | I mean, it’s not like you’re on drugs or anything, right? | 我是说 你没有吸毒什么的 对吧 |
[05:52] | Right now? | 现在 |
[05:53] | Right now? | 现在 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry, what do you mean “right now”? | 不好意思 现在是什么意思 |
[05:57] | Have you ever taken drugs? | 你以前吸过毒吗 |
[06:00] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[06:04] | Get some sleep. | 睡会觉吧 |
[06:14] | What’d you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[06:15] | Well, it’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[06:16] | Jackson’s got a separated shoulder. | 杰克逊肩膀脱臼了 |
[06:18] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[06:19] | Because he’s a tool. | 因为他是个小喽啰 |
[06:20] | Well, is he gonna play? | 那他会上场吗 |
[06:21] | Well, they don’t know yet. | 他们还不知道 |
[06:23] | Now they’re just counting on you for saturday. | 周六比赛他们就靠你了 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | It looks like what? | 看起来什么 |
[06:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:53] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[06:55] | 你后面看起来 好像有个人 | |
[06:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:04] | I saw you on the field. | 我在场地上看见你了 |
[07:06] | Wha-what are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[07:08] | You shifted in front of them! | 你当着他们的面就变身了 |
[07:09] | If they find out what you are, | 如果他们发现了你是什么东西 |
[07:10] | they find out about me. | 他们也会发现我的 |
[07:12] | About all of us. | 发现我们所有人 |
[07:13] | And it is not just the hunters after us, | 到那时候 就不只是猎人想来抓咱们了 |
[07:14] | it’s everyone. | 所有人都会来 |
[07:16] | But…they didn’t see anything! | 但是 他们什么都没看到 |
[07:19] | I..S-swear, I– | 我发誓 我 |
[07:20] | And they won’t! | 他们不会看到的 |
[07:21] | Because if you even try to play | 因为如果你周六还想要 |
[07:24] | in that game on Saturday, | 去参加比赛的话 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀死你的 |
[07:44] | What do you mean you can’t play the game tomorrow night? | 你说你不能参加明晚的比赛是什么意思 |
[07:47] | I mean…I can’t play the game tomorrow night. | 我的意思是 我明晚不能参加比赛了 |
[07:50] | You can’t wait to play theGame tomorrow night. | 你迫不及待的想要参加明天晚上的比赛 |
[07:53] | No, coach, I can’t play the Game tomorrow night. | 不 教练 我不能参加明晚的比赛 |
[07:55] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[07:57] | I’m having some personal Issues. | 我有点私事 |
[07:59] | Is it a girl? | 是女友吗 |
[08:00] | No. | 不是 |
[08:01] | Is it a guy? | 是男友吗 |
[08:02] | You know,our goalie Danny is Gay. | 我们的守门员丹尼就是同性恋 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I know, coach, | 是 我知道 教练 |
[08:06] | but That’s not it. | 但不是因为这个 |
[08:07] | You don’t think Danny’s a… | 你不觉得丹尼 |
[08:09] | Good-lookin’ guy? | 长的很帅吗 |
[08:10] | I…think he’s good-looking. | 他是很帅 |
[08:12] | I–but I–I like girls. | 我 但是我 喜欢女孩 |
[08:13] | And that’s not it, anyway! I-I– | 总之 跟这个无关 我 |
[08:15] | What, is it drugs? | 什么 因为嗑药吗 |
[08:16] | Are you doing meth? | 你服食兴奋剂吗 |
[08:17] | Because I had a brother that was addicted to meth. | 我有个哥哥就兴奋剂上瘾 |
[08:19] | You should have seen what it did to his teeth– | 你该看看他的牙齿 |
[08:21] | they were all cracked and rotted. | 都裂了 而且腐烂了 |
[08:23] | It was–it was disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[08:25] | My…god. | 天哪 |
[08:26] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:27] | He got veneers. | 他镶了牙 |
[08:28] | Is–is that what this is about? | 这 就是原因吗 |
[08:31] | Are you afraid of getting hurt, Mccall? | 你是怕受到伤害吗 麦高 |
[08:33] | No…I’m… | 不是 我 |
[08:35] | having some issues dealing with aggression. | 有点攻击性倾向 |
[08:38] | Well, here’s the good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[08:40] | That’s why you play lacrosse. | 正因如此你才玩长曲棍球 |
[08:42] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[08:43] | Coach, I can’t play the game tomorrow night. | 教练 我明晚不能比赛 |
[08:45] | Listen, Mccall, part of playing first line | 麦高 作为一个首发球员 |
[08:49] | is taking on the responsibility of being first line. | 你就必须承担首发球员的责任 |
[08:52] | Now, if you can’t shoulder that responsibility, | 现在 如果你担不起这个责任 |
[08:54] | then you’re back on the bench until you’re ready. | 你就得回去做冷板凳 直到你可以为止 |
[08:56] | If I don’t play the game, | 如果我不上场 |
[08:57] | you’re taking me off first line? | 就要让出首发球员的位置了吗 |
[08:59] | Mccall, play the game. | 麦高 上场吧 |
[09:13] | Busy? | 忙吗 |
[09:14] | No, no, it’s just,uh, | 不 不 只是 |
[09:16] | my mom, she’s nothing. | 我妈说她没事 |
[09:17] | I mean, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[09:19] | Uh, I’m never busy for you. | 你随时可以来找我 |
[09:21] | I like the sound of that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[09:24] | I have to run to French class, | 我得赶去上法语课了 |
[09:25] | but I wanted you to know that | 但是我希望你知道 |
[09:26] | I’m coming to see you play tomorrow. | 明天我会去看你的比赛 |
[09:27] | You are? | 你要去吗 |
[09:28] | And we’re all going out afterwards. | 之后我们一起出去玩 |
[09:29] | You, me, Lydia, Jackson. | 你 我 莉迪亚 杰克逊 |
[09:31] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会很好玩 |
[09:32] | Tell Stiles to come too. | 告诉斯泰尔斯也一起来 |
[09:33] | Uh, save me a seat at lunch. I gotta go. | 午饭给我留个座 我得走了 |
[09:39] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[10:19] | Why is there a rumor going around | 为什么会有传言说 |
[10:20] | that you’re not playing tomorrow? | 你明天不参加比赛 |
[10:24] | ’cause I’m sort of not. | 因为我有点不想去 |
[10:26] | I think you sort of are, | 我以为你想去 |
[10:28] | especially when you brutally | 尤其当你狠狠地 |
[10:30] | injure my boyfriend by ramming into him. | 撞伤我男友的时候 |
[10:32] | He brutally injured himself ramming into me. | 是他自己找的 |
[10:36] | Jackson’s gonna play tomorrow. | 杰克逊明天会上场 |
[10:37] | But he’s not gonna be at his peak, | 但是他不会达到最佳状态 |
[10:40] | and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance. | 我更希望我男友以最佳状态比赛 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:48] | I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, | 我是优胜球队队长的女友 |
[10:53] | I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. | 我就成了输队队长的女友了 |
[10:56] | I don’t date losers. | 我不跟败者交往 |
[10:57] | Losing one game isn’t gonna kill anyone. | 败一场又不会死人 |
[11:01] | In fact, it might even save someone. | 事实上 甚至可以救人 |
[11:03] | Fine! Don’t play. | 好吧 你别去了 |
[11:06] | We’ll probably win anyway. | 我们也许还是会赢 |
[11:08] | Then we’ll go out after, like we were planning… | 之后一起出去 原计划不变 |
[11:10] | And I’ll introduce Allison to | 我会给艾莉森介绍 |
[11:12] | all the hot players on the team. | 队里所有的帅哥队员 |
[11:14] | And Scott Mccall can stay home, | 斯科特·麦高就在家呆着 |
[11:16] | surfing the net for porn. | 看色情网站 |
[11:23] | Mr. McCall, you’re not even close to solving your problem. | 麦高同学 你的题一点进展也没有 |
[11:29] | Tell me about it. | 管它呢 |
[11:32] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:35] | Tell me what they’re saying. | 告诉我他们在说什么 |
[11:42] | Can you hear ’em? | 听得到他们在说什么吗 |
[11:43] | We want everyone under the age of 18 to be | 我们希望18岁以下的学生 |
[11:45] | in their home by 9:30 P.M. | 必须在九点半之前回家 |
[11:47] | We’d like to institute the curfew,effective immediately. | 我们希望能够立即有效地实行宵禁 |
[11:50] | Look,we don’t… | 听着 我们不必 |
[11:51] | Curfew because of the body. | 就是因为尸体才要宵禁 |
[11:53] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[11:55] | My dad’s out looking for a rabid animal, | 我爸爸忙着找那只发狂的动物 |
[11:57] | while the jerk-off who actually killed the girl | 而杀死那个女孩的凶手 |
[11:58] | is just hangin’ out, doing whatever he wants. | 却能到处游荡 为所欲为 |
[12:01] | Well,you can’t exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek. | 你不能把德里克的真实身份泄露给你爸爸 |
[12:03] | I can do something. | 但我能做点事 |
[12:04] | Like what? | 做什么 |
[12:05] | Find the other half of the Body. | 找到尸体的另一半 |
[12:08] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:11] | This is Allison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[12:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:15] | She’s the new girl. | 她是新转来的那个女孩 |
[12:16] | She just moved here. | 她刚搬到这里来 |
[12:17] | Oh,how do you like it? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[12:18] | I like it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[12:24] | So Lydia’s introducing you to everyone? | 莉迪亚在把你介绍给大家吗 |
[12:25] | She’s being so unbelievably nice to me. | 真难以置信 她对我竟然非常友善 |
[12:28] | I wonder why. | 我很好奇原因是什么 |
[12:30] | Maybe she gets how much being the new girl can suck. | 也许她知道新来的处境会有多糟糕 |
[12:37] | Where did you get that? | 你这件衣服哪来的 |
[12:39] | My jacket? | 我的外套吗 |
[12:40] | It was in my locker. | 在我储物柜里发现的 |
[12:41] | I think Lydia brought it back from the party. | 我想是莉迪亚帮我从派对上拿回来的 |
[12:42] | She has my combination… | 她有我储物柜的… |
[12:43] | Did she say she brought it back | 她有说是她自己拿回来的 |
[12:45] | or did somebody give her the jacket? | 还是别人给她的吗 |
[12:46] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[12:47] | Like Derek. | 比如德里克 |
[12:48] | Your friend? | 你的朋友 |
[12:49] | He’s not my friend. | 他才不是我朋友 |
[12:51] | How much did you talk to him when he drove you home? | 他载你回家的时候你跟他说了多少 |
[12:53] | Mmm,not much at all. | 没说多少 |
[12:55] | What did you say? | 你都说了什么 |
[12:58] | I…gotta get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[13:00] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[13:00] | No,I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[13:09] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[13:11] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[13:23] | Stay away from her! | 离她远点 |
[13:24] | She doesn’t know anything! | 她对这些一无所知 |
[13:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:28] | What if she does? | 如果她知道些什么呢 |
[13:29] | You think your little buddy Stiles can just google werewolves, | 你觉得你的兄弟斯泰尔斯谷歌一下狼人 |
[13:32] | and now you got all the answers,is that it? | 你就能知道狼人的一切了 对吗 |
[13:34] | You don’t get it yet, Scott, | 你还只是一知半解 斯科特 |
[13:35] | but I’m looking out for you. | 我这是在关照你 |
[13:37] | Think about what could happen. | 想想可能会发生的吧 |
[13:39] | You’re out on the field, | 你在球场上 |
[13:41] | the aggression takes over. | 狂躁的情绪控制了你 |
[13:42] | And you shift in front of everyone. | 你在所有人面前变身为狼 |
[13:49] | Your mom,all your friends. | 包括你的母亲 你所有的朋友 |
[13:51] | And when they see you… | 如果他们看到你变身 |
[13:56] | Everything falls apart. | 所有的一切都会分崩离析 |
[14:10] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[14:11] | How did you find it? | 你是怎么找到的 |
[14:12] | Where did you find it? | 在哪里找到的 |
[14:13] | And,yes,I’ve had a lot of adderall,so… | 没错 我嗑了很多阿得拉 所以… |
[14:15] | I found something of Derek Hale’s. | 我在德里克·霍尔家家发现了点蛛丝马迹 |
[14:17] | Are you kidding? What? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 是什么 |
[14:18] | There’s something buried there… | 那里埋了什么东西 |
[14:19] | I could smell blood. | 我可以闻到血腥味 |
[14:20] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[14:21] | I mean, that’s terrible. | 不 这下糟了 |
[14:22] | Who’s blood? | 是谁的血 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:24] | But when we do, | 一旦我们知道是谁的血 |
[14:25] | your dad nails Derek for the murder. | 你爸爸就能以谋杀罪将德里克捉拿归案了 |
[14:27] | And then you help me figure out | 你得帮我想办法 |
[14:28] | how to play lacrosse without changing. | 怎么样在不变身的情况下上场打球 |
[14:30] | Because there’s no way I’m not playing that game. | 因为我无论如何都要上场比赛 |
[14:50] | Good luck, I guess. | 祝你好运 |
[14:58] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[15:03] | Hey, Lydia. | 嘿 莉迪亚 |
[15:06] | You probably don’t remember me. | 也许你不记得我了 |
[15:07] | Um, I sit behind you in biology. | 生物课我坐你后面 |
[15:11] | Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. | 我总是觉得我们有这种微妙的联系 |
[15:17] | Unspoken, of course. | 不言而喻的 |
[15:19] | Maybe it’d be kind of cool to, | 也许我们多了解下对方 |
[15:21] | get to know each other a little better. | 是件挺不错的事 |
[15:23] | Hold on, give me a second. | 慢着 给我一秒钟 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I didn’t get any of what you just said. | 你刚才说的我一点都没听到 |
[15:27] | Is it worth repeating? | 能再说一遍吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 算了 |
[15:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:35] | I’ll just sit. | 我就坐着 |
[15:37] | You don’t care. | 别在意 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | Did you do it? | 注射了吗 |
[16:41] | He said not to make a habit Of it, | 他说只要不要养成习惯 |
[16:42] | but one cortisone shot won’t kill me. | 一管可的松注射不会要了我的命 |
[16:44] | You should get one right before the game too. | 你应该在赛前注射一管 |
[16:46] | The pros do it all the time. | 专业运动员都这么做 |
[16:48] | You want to be a little high school amateur? | 你是想一直做个高中生菜鸟 |
[16:50] | Or…do you want to go… | 还是成为 |
[16:54] | Pro? | 专业运动员 |
[17:04] | Ohh! God! | 老天爷 |
[17:05] | The scent was the same. | 气味是相同的 |
[17:07] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:09] | So he did bury the other half of the body on his property? | 所以他确实把尸体另一半埋在他的花园 |
[17:12] | Which means we have proof he killed the girl. | 意味着我们有他杀了女孩的证据 |
[17:14] | I say we use it. | 我觉得我们该利用这证据 |
[17:16] | How? | 怎么用 |
[17:17] | Tell me something first. | 先回答我 |
[17:19] | Are you doing this because you Want to stop Derek, | 你这么做是为了阻止德里克 |
[17:20] | or because you want to play in the game, | 还是你想参加比赛 |
[17:21] | And he said you couldn’t? | 但他却不同意 |
[17:23] | There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles–bite marks. | 她腿上有咬痕 斯泰尔斯 咬痕 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Then we’re gonna need a shovel. | 那么我们需要把铁铲 |
[18:03] | Wait, something’s different. | 等等 有些不对劲 |
[18:06] | Different how? | 怎么个不对劲 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:13] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们赶紧了结了这事 |
[18:36] | This is taking way too long. | 这得花好长时间 |
[18:37] | Just keep going. | 接着挖 |
[18:39] | What if he comes back? | 他要是回来了怎么办 |
[18:40] | Then we get the hell out of here. | 那我们就离开这 |
[18:41] | What if he catches us? | 他要抓住我们怎么办 |
[18:42] | I have a plan for that. | 我有计划 |
[18:43] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[18:46] | You run one way. | 你跑一个方向 |
[18:47] | I run the other. | 我跑另一个方向 |
[18:48] | Whoever he catches first, too bad. | 他先抓住谁 太糟了 |
[18:50] | I hate that plan. | 我讨厌这计划 |
[18:52] | Oh, stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
[19:02] | Hurry. | 加把劲 |
[19:03] | I’m trying. Did he have to | 在加劲 他非得 |
[19:04] | Tie the thing in, like, 900 knots? | 把这玩意打九百个节吗 |
[19:06] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[19:20] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[19:22] | It’s a wolf. | 是匹狼 |
[19:23] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[19:25] | I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood. | 我以为你说你闻到血 是人类的血 |
[19:28] | I told you something was different. | 我告诉你了 有些不对劲 |
[19:31] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[19:32] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:33] | Okay, help me cover this up. | 帮我把这个埋上 |
[19:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:40] | You see that flower? | 看到那朵花没 |
[19:42] | What about it? | 那花怎么了 |
[19:43] | I think it’s wolfsbane. | 它应该是乌头 |
[19:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:48] | Uh…haven’t you ever seen the wolf man? | 你有没有看过《狼人》 |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:51] | Lon ChAney Jr.? Claude Rains. | 小隆·查内 克劳德·雷恩斯主演的 |
[19:54] | The original, classic werewolf movie? | 原版 经典的狼人电影 |
[19:56] | No! What? | 什么意思 |
[19:58] | You are so unprepared for this. | 你真是什么都不懂啊 |
[20:42] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:47] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[21:27] | No. | 不 |
[21:31] | Oh, god. | 老天爷 |
[21:33] | Okay, just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[21:35] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我一点都不怕你 |
[21:39] | Okay, maybe I am. | 也许害怕 |
[21:41] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[21:42] | I just wanna know something. | 我只是想知道些事情 |
[21:44] | The girl you killed… | 你杀的那女孩 |
[21:46] | She was a werewolf. | 她是狼人 |
[21:48] | She was a different kind, wasn’t she? | 她是另外一个种类 对吧 |
[21:50] | I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, | 我是说她能变成一只真正的狼 |
[21:52] | and I know Scott can’t do that. | 而斯科特却做不到 |
[21:54] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你就杀了她 |
[21:56] | Why are you so worried about me | 明明就是你朋友有问题 |
[21:58] | when it’s your friend who’s the problem? | 为什么总是担心我呢 |
[22:00] | When he shifts on the field, | 如果他在赛场上变形 |
[22:01] | what do you think they’re gonna do. | 你觉得他们会怎么做 |
[22:03] | Just keep cheering him on? | 继续为他加油 |
[22:05] | I can’t stop him from playing, but you can. | 我无法阻止他参加比赛 但是你能 |
[22:08] | And, trust me… | 相信我 |
[22:11] | You want to. | 你也想阻止他 |
[22:19] | There. Stand. | 在这里 站好 |
[22:23] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[22:24] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[22:26] | Okay, well, how ’bout you help me understand | 好 那你老实告诉我 |
[22:28] | exactly how you came across this. | 你是怎么发现的 |
[22:31] | We were looking for Scott’s inhaler. | 我们在找斯科特的助吸器 |
[22:33] | Which he dropped when? | 什么时候掉的 |
[22:34] | The other night. | 就那天晚上 |
[22:35] | The other night when you were out here | 就是你们进林子寻找 |
[22:36] | looking for the first half of the body. | 前上半身尸体的那个晚上 |
[22:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:38] | The night that you told me you were alone | 当时你跟我说你一个人 |
[22:40] | and Scott was at home. | 斯科特在家 |
[22:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:42] | No. Oh, crap. | 不 该死 |
[22:45] | So you lied to me. | 这么说你对我撒谎了 |
[22:46] | That depends on how you define lying. | 那要看你怎么定义撒谎了 |
[22:48] | Well, I define it as not telling the truth. | 不说实话就是撒谎 |
[22:49] | How do you define it? | 你怎么定义 |
[22:52] | Mm, reclining your body in a horizontal position? | 把你的身体放下直到水平位置 |
[22:56] | – Get the hell out of here. – Absolutely. | -你给我滚蛋 -没问题 |
[23:03] | I can’t find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial. | 我没有找到关于附子草用于埋葬的资料 |
[23:06] | Just keep looking. | 继续找 |
[23:08] | Maybe it’s like a ritual or something, | 也许这只是个形式上的东西 |
[23:09] | like maybe they bury you as a wolf. | 就像他们把你当成狼一样埋了 |
[23:12] | Or maybe it’s like a special skill, you know? | 或者这也许是种特殊技能 懂吧 |
[23:13] | Like something you have to learn. | 就像一种你必须学会的技能 |
[23:15] | I’ll put it on my to-do list, | 我要把它列入任务列表 |
[23:18] | right underneath figuring out how the hell | 就放在今晚如何比赛的 |
[23:19] | I’m playing this game tonight. | 下一项 |
[23:20] | Maybe it’s different for girl werewolves. | 也许对女狼人来说有所不同 |
[23:21] | Okay! Stop it! | 够了 别说了 |
[23:24] | Stop what? | 别说什么 |
[23:25] | Stop saying “Werewolves”! | 别说狼人狼人的 |
[23:26] | Stop enjoying this so much. | 别沉浸于此 |
[23:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:28] | No! No, I’m not. | 不 不好 |
[23:31] | I’m so far from being okay. | 我超级不好 |
[23:33] | You know, you’re gonna have to accept this, | 斯科特你迟早都要 |
[23:34] | Scott, sooner or later. | 接受现实的 |
[23:35] | I can’t. | 我接受不了 |
[23:36] | Well, you’re gonna have to. | 你必须得接受 |
[23:37] | No! I can’t breathe. Aah! | 不 我无法呼吸了 |
[23:44] | Ah, pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[23:45] | Why? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[23:50] | You kept it? | 你留下了这东西 |
[23:51] | What was I supposed to do with it? | 那我该怎么做 |
[23:53] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[23:57] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | We’re good, you can… | 没事了 你可以 |
[24:10] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[24:18] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[24:22] | Stiles, you kown you can’t call the special when I’m on duty. | 斯泰尔斯 我值班时你不能呼这个特别号码 |
[24:25] | I just need to know if you got any odd calls. | 我只想知道你有没接到奇怪的电话 |
[24:28] | Odd how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[24:30] | Uh, like an odd person or… | 像个奇怪的人或是 |
[24:33] | A dog-like individual roaming the streets. | 一条狗 像有人在街上游荡 |
[24:35] | I’m hanging up on you now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[24:36] | No! Wai-wai-wai-wai-wait! | 不 等等等等 |
[24:37] | Good bye! | 再见 |
[25:27] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:30] | Dad! What the hell are you doing? | 爸爸 你在这里干什么 |
[25:32] | He–he came out of nowhere, Allison. | 他 他不知道从什么地方钻出来了 艾莉森 |
[25:34] | Are you trying to kill him? | 你要杀了他吗 |
[25:36] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[25:37] | He just–he just ran out into the driveway. | 他 他只是突然跑到路中间来了 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:40] | – It’s my fault. I’m sorry. – You okay? | -是我的错 不好意思 -你没事吧 |
[25:42] | Yeah. Y-yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[25:45] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:47] | Sorry I hit your car. | 不好意思撞了你的车 |
[25:49] | I was just coming to say hi. | 我只是过来打个招呼 |
[25:53] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事 |
[25:56] | Yeah, completely. | 完全确定 |
[25:59] | Uhh. I should go, I’ve got a… | 我该走了 我还要 |
[26:02] | lacrosse game to get to. | 备战长曲棍球比赛 |
[26:04] | You’re still coming, right? | 你还是会来的吧 |
[26:06] | Of course I’m coming. | 当然会去 |
[26:10] | We both are. | 我们都会去 |
[26:43] | You gonna try to convince me not to play? | 你是来说服我退赛的吗 |
[26:44] | I just hope you know what you’re doing. | 我只希望你清楚自己在做什么 |
[26:46] | If I don’t play, | 如果我不打比赛的话 |
[26:48] | I lose first line and Allison. | 我就会失去首发位置和艾莉森 |
[26:50] | Allison’s not going anywhere. | 艾莉森又不会消失不见 |
[26:51] | And it’s one game that you really don’t need to play. | 而且这场比赛你也不是非打不可 |
[26:53] | I wanna play! | 我想打 |
[26:55] | I wanna be on the team. | 我想和球队一起打比赛 |
[26:56] | I wanna go out with Allison. | 我想和艾莉森约会 |
[26:58] | I want a semi-freaking normal life. | 我也想过一些正常的生活 |
[27:01] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[27:03] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[27:09] | Just try not to worry too much | 记得比赛的时候 |
[27:10] | while you’re out there, okay? | 不要太急躁 行吗 |
[27:12] | Or get too angry. | 也不要动怒 |
[27:13] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[27:14] | Or stressed. | 也别太紧张 |
[27:15] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[27:16] | Don’t think about Allison being in the stands. | 别总想着观众席里的艾莉森 |
[27:19] | Or that her father’s trying to kill you. | 或是她的爸爸试图杀了你 |
[27:22] | Or that Derek’s trying to kill you. | 或是德里克试图杀了你 |
[27:24] | Or the girl he killed. | 或是他杀掉的那个女孩 |
[27:26] | Or that you might kill someone. | 亦或是你或许会杀掉某人 |
[27:27] | If a hunter doesn’t kill you first… I’m sorry. | 如果猎手没先把你杀死的话 对不起 |
[27:29] | I’ll stop. | 我不说了 |
[27:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:51] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[27:53] | I just want you to remember one thing for tonight. | 今晚你只需要记住一件事 |
[27:56] | Uh…winning isn’t everything? | 输赢并不重要 |
[28:02] | Nobody likes a loser. | 没人生下来就是失败者 |
[28:06] | How’s your shoulder? | 你的肩伤怎么样了 |
[28:08] | It’s fine. | 恢复的差不多了 |
[28:09] | You feel any pain? | 还疼吗 |
[28:11] | No. | 不怎么疼了 |
[28:13] | What if I gave it a big ol’ punch? | 如果我朝这使劲打一拳呢 |
[28:15] | Would you–would you feel any pain then? | 那样你会疼吗 |
[28:18] | Maybe. | 可能会 |
[28:19] | Listen, just go out there. | 你上场以后 |
[28:21] | Just give it your best. | 只需要竭尽全力去打 |
[28:22] | If you feel any pain, just… | 如果觉得痛的话 就 |
[28:26] | Just…keep…playing? | 还…继续…打 |
[28:29] | That’s my boy. | 真是好样的 |
[28:44] | Please let this be okay. | 千万别有意外发生 |
[28:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:48] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[28:50] | So, you think you’ll see any action tonight? | 你觉得今晚会有大场面出现吗 |
[28:52] | Action? | 大场面 |
[28:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:58] | Down! | 准备 |
[28:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:00] | Set! | 开球 |
[29:38] | That’s it, Jackson! | 干得漂亮 杰克逊 |
[29:39] | Get fired up! | 燃烧吧 |
[29:40] | Fired up! | 燃烧吧 |
[30:03] | Brutal. | 太野蛮了 |
[30:07] | Oh, this is not gonna be good. | 情况不妙 |
[30:09] | Only to me. | 只能把球传给我 |
[30:10] | But what if he’s open? | 但他要是无人盯防呢 |
[30:11] | Who’s the captain, you or me? | 你是队长 还是我是队长 |
[30:13] | Jackson, come on, | 杰克逊 别这样 |
[30:13] | dude, I just wanna win. | 兄弟 我只想取胜 |
[30:15] | We will win. | 我们会赢的 |
[30:15] | But– | 但是 |
[30:16] | What did I say? Huh? | 我刚刚说什么了 |
[30:17] | What…did…I say? | 我刚刚怎么说的 |
[30:21] | Don’t pass to Mccall. | 不准给麦高传球 |
[30:39] | You okay, kid? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[30:55] | Which one is Scott again? | 再问一遍 斯科特是几号来着 |
[30:56] | Number 11. | 11号 |
[30:58] | Otherwise known as the only one | 此外 他还是今天唯一一个 |
[30:59] | who hasn’t caught a single ball | 整场比赛一个球都没 |
[31:00] | this entire game. | 接到的球员 |
[31:01] | I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[31:02] | I hope we’re okay. | 我希望我们队没事 |
[31:05] | We need to win this. | 这场比赛志在必得 |
[31:09] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[31:11] | You’ll help me? | 能帮个手吗 |
[31:26] | Down! | 准备 |
[31:29] | Set! | 开球 |
[31:58] | Yes! That’s what I– | 太棒了 这就是我 |
[32:00] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[32:08] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[32:09] | Pass to mccall! | 把球传给麦高 |
[32:14] | Set! | 开球 |
[32:28] | Did the opposing team just | 对方球员是不是 |
[32:28] | deliberately pass us the ball? | 故意把球传给我们了 |
[32:31] | Yes, I believe so, coach. | 我想是的 教练 |
[32:37] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[32:43] | Goal! | 进球了 |
[32:46] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[32:47] | There you go! | 你太棒了 |
[32:55] | Way to go, Mccall! | 麦高 继续加油 |
[32:56] | What? The ball’s in the net. | 你搞什么 球进网了 |
[32:58] | Ball’s in the net. | 球已经进网了 |
[32:59] | That’s the goal of the game, | 打球赛的目的不就是 |
[32:59] | is get the ball in the net! | 为了进球吗 |
[33:01] | We got it. | 我们懂了 |
[33:07] | Down! | 准备 |
[33:08] | Hey, what the hell’s up with your teammate, man? | 兄弟 你队友到底怎么了 |
[33:09] | What’s he on? | 他到底在干吗 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:13] | Yet. | 暂时还不知道 |
[33:14] | Set! | 开始 |
[33:32] | Scott, no, no. | 斯科特 千万别冲动 |
[33:36] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[33:39] | You can do it, Scott. | 斯科特 你能赢的 |
[33:41] | You can do it, Scott. | 斯科特 你能赢的 |
[34:03] | Yes! Ha! | 太棒了 |
[34:05] | Oh, my god. | 偶滴神啊 |
[34:36] | Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸 出什么事了 |
[35:10] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[35:15] | Scott, are you here? | 斯科特 你在这吗 |
[36:04] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:28] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:41] | Hey, are you okay? | 喂 你还好吧 |
[36:42] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[36:44] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[36:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[36:49] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[36:51] | just got kind of lightheaded for a sec. | 我只是感觉有点头昏 |
[36:54] | Maybe it’s the adrenaline. | 也许是肾上腺素的原因 |
[36:56] | You were pretty amazing out there. | 你刚刚打得太棒了 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry for acting really weird today. | 很抱歉 我今天行为有点怪 |
[37:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:05] | I can handle weird. | 我能接受 |
[37:09] | To be totally honest, you, | 说实话 你让我 |
[37:12] | uh…make me kind of nervous. | 你让我感到有些紧张 |
[37:15] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah, kind of like really nervous. | 是啊 真的有些紧张 |
[37:20] | I just–I… | 我只是想 |
[37:22] | want to make sure I get my second chance. | 我只是想知道我是不是还有机会 |
[37:27] | You already have it. | 我已经给了 |
[37:30] | I’m just waiting for you to take it. | 等着你抓住呢 |
[37:37] | Well…maybe I need to learn to take more chances. | 那么 也许我该学会抓住更多的机会 |
[37:43] | Maybe you do. | 也许是的 |
[38:22] | I gotta get back to my dad. | 我该回去找我爸了 |
[38:32] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[38:33] | Hey, yeah. | 嗨 |
[38:44] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[38:45] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[38:47] | She kissed me. | 她也吻了我 |
[38:48] | Saw that too. | 我也看到了 |
[38:52] | That’s pretty good, huh? | 感觉不错吧 |
[38:56] | I-I-I don’t know how, | 我不知道怎么弄的 |
[38:58] | But I controlled it. | 但是我控制住了它 |
[39:00] | I pulled it back. | 我把它缩回去了 |
[39:03] | Maybe I can do this. | 也许我真能控制它 |
[39:04] | Maybe it’s not that bad. | 事情也许没那么糟糕 |
[39:06] | Yeah, heh. | 是的 |
[39:08] | We’ll talk later, then. | 那我们等会再说 |
[39:11] | What? | 说什么 |
[39:14] | The, uh, medical examiner looked at | 医疗检查员检验了 |
[39:16] | the other half of the body we found. | 我们找到的尸体的另一半 |
[39:18] | And… | 然后呢 |
[39:19] | Well, I’ll keep it simple. | 言简意赅就是 |
[39:21] | Medical examiner determines killer of girl | 医疗检查员认为杀死女孩的 |
[39:23] | to be animal, not human. | 是动物 不是人类 |
[39:24] | Derek’s human, not animal. | 德里克是人类 不是动物 |
[39:26] | Derek not killer. | 所以德里克不是凶手 |
[39:28] | Derek let out of jail. | 然后德里克就被释放了 |
[39:30] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:31] | No, and here’s a bigger kick in the ass. | 还有更糟糕的 |
[39:33] | My dad I.D.’d THE DEAD GIRL. | 我爸给那位”死去的女孩”验明身份 |
[39:35] | Both halves. | 两半都验了 |
[39:37] | Her name was Laura Hale. | 她叫劳拉·霍尔 |
[39:40] | Hale? | 霍尔 |
[39:42] | Derek’s sister. | 德里克的姐姐 |