时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Get away from me! | 走开 |
[00:04] | I want to go out with Allison. | 我想跟艾莉森去约会 |
[00:06] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[00:07] | I saw. | 我看见了 |
[00:07] | I want a semi-freaking normal life. | 我想要一个不那么讨人厌的正常生活 |
[00:10] | Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, | 法医认为杀死女孩的凶手是一种野兽 |
[00:12] | not human. | 不是人类 |
[00:13] | Derek not killer. | 德里克不是杀手 |
[00:14] | Let out of jail. | 从监狱里放出来吧 |
[00:16] | You did this to me! | 是你咬的我 |
[00:17] | The bite is a gift. | 被咬是你的福气 |
[00:18] | I don’t want it. | 我不需要 |
[00:19] | You will. | 你需要的 |
[00:21] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:22] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[00:24] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[00:25] | Everything in my life is | 我的生活 |
[00:26] | somehow perfect. | 近乎完美 |
[00:27] | Why are you trying to ruin it? | 你为什么要破坏 |
[00:28] | You’re cursed, Scott. | 你被诅咒了 斯科特 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[00:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[00:47] | Somewhere where we can be alone. | 一个我们可以独处的地方 |
[00:48] | We are alone. | 这儿就我们俩啊 |
[00:50] | Somewhere where we can be more alone. | 一个没有任何人打扰的地方 |
[00:59] | Come on. | 上来 |
[01:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | Get away. | 快走 |
[02:02] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[02:09] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[02:11] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[03:07] | So you killed her? | 你就把她杀了 |
[03:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:09] | I just woke up. | 我就醒了 |
[03:10] | And I was sweating like crazy, | 然后我狂冒汗 |
[03:12] | and I couldn’t breathe. | 无法呼吸 |
[03:13] | I’ve never had a dream where | 我从来没有在梦中 |
[03:14] | I woke up like that before. | 这样惊醒过来 |
[03:15] | Really? I have. | 是嘛 我有过 |
[03:16] | Usually ends a little differently. | 一般结束得有些奇怪 |
[03:17] | “A,” I meant I’ve never had | 首先 我意思是 |
[03:19] | a dream that felt that real, | 从未做过这么真实的梦 |
[03:20] | And “B,” Never give me that much | 其次 你别再跟我说 |
[03:21] | detail about you in bed again. | 关于你床上的细节 |
[03:22] | Noted. | 我明了 |
[03:24] | Let me take a guess here. | 我来猜一猜 |
[03:25] | No, I know, you think it has | 不 我知道你会说 |
[03:26] | something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, | 是因为我明天要和艾莉森约会了 |
[03:28] | like I’m gonna lose control and rip her throat out. | 说不定我会失去控制 咬断她的喉咙 |
[03:30] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是这样 |
[03:31] | Yeah, that’s totally it. | 好吧 你猜对了 |
[03:34] | Hey, come on, it’s gonna be fine, all right? | 拜托 什么都不会发生的 好吗 |
[03:36] | Personally, I think you’re | 我个人认为 |
[03:37] | handling this pretty freakin’ amazingly. | 你太大惊小怪了 |
[03:39] | You know, it’s not like there’s a lycanthropy | 对于你这个菜鸟狼人来说 |
[03:41] | for beginners class you can take. | 没有什么能让你启蒙的课程啊 |
[03:43] | Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher. | 没有专门的课 但也许有老师啊 |
[03:46] | Who, Derek? | 老师 德里克吗 |
[03:48] | You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail? | 你忘了我们已经把他送进监狱了吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I know, but chasing her, | 是的 我知道 但是追赶她 |
[03:53] | dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real. | 把她拖进巴士后面 这一切感觉都太真实了 |
[03:55] | How real? | 有多真实 |
[03:56] | Like it actually happened. | 就像真正发生过 |
[04:05] | I think it did. | 看来确实发生过 |
[04:13] | She’s probably fine. | 也许她没事 |
[04:14] | She’s not answering my texts, | 她不回我短信 |
[04:15] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:16] | It could just be | 那可能仅仅 |
[04:17] | A coincidence, all right? | 只是一个巧合而已 |
[04:18] | A seriously amazing coincidence. | 一个骇人听闻的巧合 |
[04:20] | Just help me find her, okay? | 快帮我找找她 好吗 |
[04:23] | Do you see her? | 看到她了吗 |
[04:24] | No. | 没 |
[04:57] | You scared the hell outta me. | 你真是把我吓得半死 |
[04:59] | You’re okay. | 你还好吧 |
[05:00] | Once my heart starts beating again, yeah. | 是啊 我心跳恢复正常了 |
[05:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:08] | I’m just happy to see you. | 只是 见到你真高兴 |
[05:09] | Attention, students, this is your principal. | 同学们 请注意 我是校长 |
[05:11] | I know you’re all wondering about the incident that occurred | 我知道你们都对昨晚在我们校车上 |
[05:14] | last night to one of our buses. | 发生的事情感到疑惑 |
[05:16] | While the police work to determine what happened, | 警察已经着手调查事情始末 |
[05:18] | classes will proceed as scheduled. | 学校照常上课 |
[05:23] | Save me a seat at lunch? | 午餐帮我占个座 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:38] | What are you looking at, asswipe? | 你看什么看 白痴 |
[05:49] | Maybe it was my blood on the door. | 车门上的血可能是我的 |
[05:50] | Could have been animal blood. | 也可能是动物的血 |
[05:52] | You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something. | 你可能抓了只兔子之类的 |
[05:54] | And did what? | 抓来干嘛 |
[05:55] | Ate it. | 吃嘛 |
[05:56] | Raw? | 生吃吗 |
[05:57] | No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. | 没 你把它放到狼人专用烤箱里烤熟了 |
[05:59] | I don’t know, you’re the one who can’t remember anything. | 我不知道了 是你自己什么都记不得了 |
[06:01] | Mr. Stilinksi, if that’s your idea of a hushed whisper, | 斯蒂林斯先生 如果你决意窃窃私语的话 |
[06:04] | You might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. | 是不是也该偶尔注意下你的音量 |
[06:07] | I think you and mr. Mccall would benefit from a little distance, | 我看你和麦考尔还是保持点距离的好 |
[06:10] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[06:11] | No. | 别 |
[06:14] | Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much. | 如果你们俩分开一刻都不行 跟我说一声啊 |
[06:28] | Hey, I think they found something. | 我想警察发现了些什么了 |
[06:38] | That’s not a rabbit. | 那可不是只兔子 |
[06:40] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[06:45] | This is good, this is good. | 没事了 没事了 |
[06:46] | He got up, he’s not dead. | 他醒过来了 他没死 |
[06:48] | Dead guys can’t do that. | 死人可不能那样做 |
[06:51] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[06:54] | I did that. | 是我做的 |
[07:01] | But dreams aren’t memories. | 但是梦境可不是你的记忆 |
[07:03] | Then it wasn’t a dream. | 那么它就不是梦境 |
[07:05] | Something happened last night, | 昨晚肯定发生了什么 |
[07:06] | and I can’t remember what. | 我记不起来了 |
[07:10] | What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers? | 你怎么这么确定德里克就一定有答案 |
[07:12] | Because during the full moon he wasn’t changed. | 因为在满月的时候他没有变身 |
[07:16] | He was in total control while I was running around | 我在午夜到处乱窜袭击无辜者的时候 |
[07:18] | in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy. | 他却泰然自若 完全在控制之中 |
[07:20] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[07:21] | I don’t not know it. | 我是不知道 |
[07:23] | I can’t go out with Allison. I have to cancel. | 我不能和艾莉森约会 我要去取消 |
[07:25] | No, you’re not cancelling, okay? | 不行 你不能取消 |
[07:27] | You can’t just cancel your entire life. | 你不能就这么一股脑地放弃了 |
[07:28] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[07:31] | Figure what out? | 弄清楚什么 |
[07:35] | Just, uh, homework. | 就是 作业 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:39] | Why is she sitting with us? | 她为什么要坐我们这 |
[07:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:54] | How come you never ask Danny to get up? | 你怎么从不叫丹尼起来 |
[07:55] | Because I don’t stare at his girlfriend’s coin slot. | 因为我从不盯着人家女朋友的乳沟猛瞧 |
[08:00] | So I hear they’re saying it’s some type of animal attack. | 我听他们说那是某种动物袭击 |
[08:02] | Probably a cougar. | 可能是头美洲豹 |
[08:03] | I heard mountain lion. | 我听说的是美洲狮 |
[08:04] | A cougar is a mountain lion. | 美洲豹就是美洲狮 |
[08:07] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:08] | Who cares? | 谁会去管那么多 |
[08:09] | The guy’s probably some homeless | 那人就是个流浪汉 |
[08:10] | tweaker who’s gonna die anyway. | 迟早得死 |
[08:12] | Actually, I just found out who it is. | 事实上 我想我知道是谁了 |
[08:13] | Check it out. | 快过来看 |
[08:15] | The sheriff’s department won’t speculate on details of | 治安局不会再查探事故细则 |
[08:18] | the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, | 但已经确认我们的受害者 盖里森· 梅耶斯 |
[08:20] | did survive the attack. | 存活了下来 |
[08:22] | Meyers was taken to a local Hospital | 梅耶斯被送往当地医院 |
[08:24] | where he remains in critical condition. | 他仍有生命危险 |
[08:26] | I know this guy. | 我认得他 |
[08:27] | You do? | 你认得 |
[08:28] | Yeah, when I used to take | 我和我老爸住一起的时候 |
[08:29] | the bus back when I lived with my dad. | 经常坐这趟校车回家的 |
[08:31] | He was the driver. | 他就是校车的司机啊 |
[08:33] | Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? | 我们能聊点稍微轻松一点的话题吗 |
[08:36] | Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? | 比如说 我们明天晚上去哪儿玩啊 |
[08:40] | You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right? | 你之前是说你明天晚上要和斯科特去约会吧 |
[08:44] | Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do. | 我们还没计划好呢 |
[08:47] | Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, | 我可不想再闲坐在家里看长曲棍球的比赛视频 |
[08:50] | so if the four of us are hanging out, | 所以如果我们四个一起出去玩 |
[08:53] | we are doing something fun. | 肯定特别有意思 |
[08:54] | Hanging out? | 出去玩吗 |
[08:56] | Like, the four of us? | 我们四个人一起吗 |
[08:58] | Do you wanna hang out, like us and them? | 你真想和他们一起组团出去玩吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I guess. | 未尝不可啊 |
[09:04] | Sounds fun. | 听起来还挺有趣的啊 |
[09:05] | You know what else sounds fun? | 你觉得很有趣吗 |
[09:07] | Stabbing myself in the face with this fork. | 还不如用这叉子戳我自己的脸有意思呢 |
[09:11] | How about bowling? | 我们去打保龄怎么样 |
[09:12] | You love to bowl. | 你喜欢打保龄的啊 |
[09:13] | Yeah, with actual competition. | 但我想和高手打 |
[09:16] | How do you know we’re not actual competition? | 你怎么知道我们就不是高手呢 |
[09:19] | You can bowl, right? | 你会打保龄吧 |
[09:22] | Sort of. | 还好吧 |
[09:23] | Is it sort of, or yes? | 是还好 还是你同意应战了 |
[09:26] | Yes. | 我们会去 |
[09:29] | In fact, I’m a great bowler. | 事实上 我打保龄球棒极了 |
[09:33] | You’re a terrible bowler. | 你的保龄球技差的不能再差了 |
[09:35] | I know! | 我知道 |
[09:36] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是蠢到爆了 |
[09:37] | God, it was like watching a car wreck. | 天啊 这好像看一起车祸 |
[09:38] | I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing. | 起初仅仅是由二人约会变成四人约会 |
[09:41] | And then out of nowhere comes that phrase. | 最后也不知道从哪儿冒出来那个词儿 |
[09:43] | Hang out. | 出去玩 |
[09:44] | You don’t hang out with hot girls, okay? | 你可不能和那些个辣妹一起出去玩 |
[09:46] | It’s like death. | 这可是致命的啊 |
[09:47] | Once it’s hanging out, you might | 一旦你们一起出去玩了 你有可能 |
[09:49] | as well be her gay best friend. | 就会成为他们最好的同志闺蜜了 |
[09:50] | You and Danny can start hanging out. | 之后你和丹尼就要开始一起出去玩了 |
[09:51] | How is this happening? | 怎么可能 |
[09:52] | I either killed a guy or I didn’t. | 我自己都不知道是否杀了那个人 |
[09:54] | I don’t think Danny likes me very much. | 我认为丹尼好像不怎么喜欢我 |
[09:56] | I ask Allison on a date, | 我约了艾莉森那么多次 |
[09:57] | and now we’re hanging out. | 现在我们要一起出去玩了 |
[09:58] | Am I not attractive to gay guys? | 我难道对同志们没有吸引力吗 |
[10:00] | I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, | 我现在是首发了 队长却要毁了我 |
[10:02] | and now–now I’m gonna be late for work. | 现在 现在我工作要迟到了 |
[10:04] | Wait, Scott, you didn’t– | 等一等 斯科特 你还没说 |
[10:07] | Am I attractive to gay guy– | 我是不是真的对同志们没有吸引力啊 |
[10:09] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[10:11] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:23] | You’re all of two minutes late. | 你总是晚那么两分钟 |
[10:25] | I just don’t want you to think I’m slacking. | 我不想让你觉得我是个懒虫 |
[10:28] | Scott, I guarantee you, | 斯科特 我可以向你保证 |
[10:29] | you’re one of the least slacking kids in this town. | 你是这个小镇最勤快的孩子之一 |
[10:47] | Hey, I see somebody’s ready to get their stitches out. | 看来有人准备好要拆线了啊 |
[10:51] | Hey there, Scott. | 斯科特 你好啊 |
[10:52] | You staying out of trouble? | 你没惹麻烦吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[10:58] | Hey, listen, while I’m here, | 既然我来了 |
[11:00] | you mind taking a look at those | 你不介意看一下 |
[11:01] | pictures I was telling you about? | 这些我之前跟你提过的照片吧 |
[11:03] | Sacramento still can’t determine an animal. | 萨克拉门托还是不能确定是哪种动物 |
[11:05] | I’m not exactly an expert. | 我也不是专家 |
[11:08] | This is the guy who was attacked in the bus? | 这就是在巴士上被袭击的那个男人吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:12] | And we found wolf hairs on Laura Hale’s body. | 我们还在劳拉·霍尔身上发现了几撮狼毛 |
[11:15] | A wolf? | 狼吗 |
[11:19] | I mean, I think I read somewhere | 我忘了是从哪儿读到的 |
[11:21] | that wolves haven’t been in California for, like, 60 years. | 但好像加州已经60年没出现过狼了 |
[11:24] | True enough, but wolves are highly migratory. | 这倒是真的 但是狼总是迁移 |
[11:27] | They could have wandered in from another state driven by | 他们可以从一个州游荡到另外一个州 |
[11:29] | impulse or strong enough memory. | 被强大的冲动或者记忆所驱使着 |
[11:32] | Wolves have memories? | 狼还有记忆吗 |
[11:34] | Longer-term memories, yes. | 没错 还是较长期的记忆 |
[11:36] | If associated with a primal drive. | 如果是在最原始的冲动的驱使下 |
[11:39] | See this one here? | 看到这个抓痕了吗 |
[11:41] | Those are claw marks. | 这是爪子的痕迹 |
[11:42] | A wolf would have gone for | 狼本应该直接 |
[11:43] | the throat or the spinal cord with its teeth. | 用它的利牙咬碎猎物的喉咙甚至脊椎骨 |
[11:46] | So what do you think, | 那你怎么看 |
[11:48] | It’s a mountain lion? | 是一只狮子吗 |
[11:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:51] | A wolf could chase down its prey, | 狼会找到猎物 |
[11:53] | hobbling it by tearing at the ankles. | 咬碎它的脚踝来控制猎物 |
[12:00] | And then the throat. | 然后 咬碎喉咙 |
[12:09] | Is my beautiful, talented, | 不会吧 难道我帅气有才 |
[12:11] | and wonderful son actually bringing me dinner? | 的好儿子给我送晚饭来了吗 |
[12:14] | Thought you wouldn’t mind | 少吃一餐食堂 |
[12:15] | skipping the cafeteria tonight. | 你不会介意吧 |
[12:16] | You are the most thoughtful, | 你真是最体贴 |
[12:18] | loving, most conniving little con artist ever. | 最会关心人 鬼花样最多的小骗子 |
[12:22] | You are so not getting the car tomorrow night. | 不要妄想明晚我把车给你 |
[12:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:25] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:26] | There’s a curfew, no car. | 最近宵禁 想都不要想 |
[12:29] | But I will take this. | 但这我就收下了 |
[12:31] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:33] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:17] | Mr. Meyers. | 迈耶先生 |
[13:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:40] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你呆在这里干什么 |
[13:41] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[13:42] | Now, go! Go, go. | 快走 现在 快走 |
[14:16] | It looks pretty deserted, dispatch. | 这里看起来很荒 分部 |
[14:19] | Did you want me to take a look inside? | 需要我进去看看吗 |
[14:21] | Unit 16, it’s county property. | 十六号 这是郡属资产 |
[14:23] | Order’s to make sure it’s vacant. | 命令是要确定它无人居住 |
[14:25] | I don’t–I don’t think anyone’s home. | 我认为这没人住 |
[14:28] | For the love of god, 16, | 十六号 看在上帝的份上 |
[14:30] | Go inside and see if anyone’s there. | 进去看看有没有人在 |
[14:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:39] | Don’t do that. | 别叫了 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好了好了 我来了 |
[15:15] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[15:38] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见 |
[15:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[15:55] | I know I was part of you getting arrested | 我知道让你被捕我有责任 |
[15:57] | and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters. | 还基本上直接把你暴露给了猎人 |
[16:00] | I also don’t know what happened to your sister. | 我也不知道你妹妹发生了什么 |
[16:03] | But I think I did something last night. | 但我觉得我昨晚做了不好的事情 |
[16:06] | I had a dream about…someone. | 我 梦到了一个人 |
[16:09] | But someone else got hurt. | 但另一个人受伤了 |
[16:11] | And it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened. | 结果我梦中的一部分情节真的发生了 |
[16:14] | You think you attacked the driver? | 你觉得是你攻击了司机吗 |
[16:16] | Did you see what I did last night? | 你看到我昨晚做了什么吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 没有 |
[16:19] | Can you at least tell me the truth? | 你能不能至少告诉我真相 |
[16:21] | Am I gonna hurt someone? | 我是不是会伤害其他人 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:23] | Could I kill someone? | 我有没有可能杀了他们 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:25] | Am I gonna kill someone? | 我是不是真的会杀了他们 |
[16:27] | Probably. | 有这个可能 |
[16:34] | Look, I can show you how to remember. | 听着 我可以教你怎么去记住 |
[16:38] | I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. | 我可以教你怎么控制变形 甚至在满月 |
[16:43] | But it’s not gonna come for free. | 但我不会白教你 |
[16:45] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[16:47] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[16:49] | But for now, I’m gonna give you what you want. | 但现下我会给你你想要的 |
[16:51] | Go back to the bus. | 回到公车 |
[16:53] | Go inside. See it, feel it. | 到里面去 用眼睛看 去感受 |
[16:57] | Let your senses–your sight, | 让你的感官 你的视觉 |
[16:59] | Smell, touch– let them remember for you. | 味觉 触觉来启发你回忆 |
[17:02] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[17:03] | Just–just go back? | 就 回去就行了吗 |
[17:05] | Do you want to know what happened? | 你到底想不想知道发生了什么 |
[17:07] | I just want to know if I hurt him. | 我只是想知道是不是我伤了他 |
[17:09] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想知道 |
[17:12] | You want to know if you’ll hurt her. | 你想知道你会不会伤害她 |
[17:29] | Hey, no, just me. | 不 我一个人去 |
[17:30] | Someone needs to keep watch. | 你得盯着有没有人来 |
[17:31] | How come I’m always the guy keeping watch? | 为什么总是我负责盯着 |
[17:33] | Because there’s only two of us. | 因为只有我们两个 |
[17:36] | Okay, why’s it starting to feel like | 好吧 怎么突然感觉 |
[17:37] | you’re Batman and I’m Robin? | 你是蝙蝠侠而我是罗宾呢 |
[17:39] | I don’t want to be robin all the time. | 我不想一直都做罗宾 |
[17:41] | Nobody’s batman and robin any of the time. | 我们从来都不是蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[17:44] | Not even some of the time? | 难道从没有过吗 |
[17:45] | Just stay here. | 求求你呆在这儿 |
[17:47] | – Oh, my god! – Fine. | – 我的神啊 – 没事 |
[20:14] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 快点 |
[20:23] | Did it work? Did you remember? | 有效吗 回想起什么了吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I was there last night. | 我昨晚就在那里 |
[20:27] | And the blood–a lot of it was mine. | 那滩血 多数都是我的 |
[20:29] | So you did attack him? | 是你攻击他的吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 不是 |
[20:30] | I saw glowing eyes in the bus | 我在车上看到一双发光的眼睛 |
[20:32] | But they weren’t mine. | 但不是我的 |
[20:33] | It was Derek. | 是德里克 |
[20:34] | What about the driver? | 司机怎么样 |
[20:35] | I think I was actually trying to protect him. | 我觉得我是在尽力保护他 |
[20:37] | Wait, what? | 等等 不对啊 |
[20:37] | Why would Derek help you remember that | 为什么德里克想让你回忆起 |
[20:39] | he attacked the driver? | 是他袭击了那位司机 |
[20:40] | That’s what I don’t get. | 我也不知道 |
[20:41] | It’s got to be a pack thing. | 肯定是有隐情 |
[20:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:43] | Like an initiation. | 像一种仪式 |
[20:44] | You do the kill together. | 你在跟他一起杀人 |
[20:45] | Because ripping someone’s throat out is a real bonding experience? | 因为撕断别人喉咙需要我们团结协助吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah, but you didn’t do it, | 是的 但是你没杀人 |
[20:49] | Which means you’re not a killer. | 也就是说你不是凶手 |
[20:50] | And it also means that… | 也就是说 |
[20:51] | I can go out with Allison. | 我可以去跟艾莉森约会 |
[20:54] | I was gonna say it means you won’t kill me. | 我本想说你也不会杀我了 |
[20:56] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:58] | That too. | 一个意思 |
[21:13] | Mmm, pass. | 呃 不行 |
[21:20] | Pass. | 这个也不行 |
[21:21] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[21:24] | Pass. | 不行 |
[21:26] | Pass. | 不行 |
[21:29] | Uh, pass on all of it. | 这些都不适合 |
[21:30] | Allison, respect for your taste is, uh | 艾莉森 我对你的品味 |
[21:33] | dwindling by the second. | 真是不敢苟同 |
[21:40] | This. | 这个不错 |
[21:50] | Dad, hello? | 爸爸 |
[21:52] | Right. I’m sorry. | 对 我错了 |
[21:54] | I completely forgot to knock. | 我忘记敲门了 |
[21:57] | Hi, Mr. Argent. | 你好 阿金斯先生 |
[21:59] | Dad, do you need something? | 爸爸 有什么事吗 |
[22:01] | I wanted to tell you that you’ll be staying in tonight. | 我来告诉你 你今晚要呆在家里 |
[22:03] | What? I’m going out with my friends tonight. | 什么 我今晚要跟朋友出去 |
[22:04] | Not when some animal out there is attacking people. | 在有野兽袭击的时期夜间不能出去 |
[22:07] | Dad, dad, I’m–uh… | 爸爸 爸爸 我 |
[22:08] | It’s out of my hands. | 这个我说了不算 |
[22:09] | There’s a curfew. | 现在是宵禁 |
[22:10] | No one’s allowed out past 6:30 p.m. | 晚上六点之后谁都不让出门 |
[22:13] | Hey, no more arguing. | 停 别吵了 |
[22:22] | Someone’s daddy’s little girl. | 可真是个听话的小女孩啊 |
[22:27] | Sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[22:29] | But not tonight. | 但今晚不是 |
[22:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:53] | Eight years gymnastics. | 我可练过八年的体操 |
[22:55] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[22:57] | I’ll take the stairs. | 我还是走楼梯吧 |
[23:07] | You look like you know what you’re doing. | 你看起来很专业的样子 |
[23:10] | Used to bowl with my dad. | 之前跟我爸爸玩过 |
[23:12] | When was the last time you bowled? | 你上次打保龄是什么时候 |
[23:14] | Uh, at a birthday party… | 生日聚会上 |
[23:20] | When I was eight. | 八岁的时候 |
[23:41] | I’m so bad at this. | 我打的太烂了 |
[23:57] | Somebody brought their “A” game. | 有人找到自己擅长的运动了 |
[24:00] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[24:12] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[24:19] | You’re up, Mccall. | 该你了 麦高 |
[24:23] | You can do it, Scott. | 你能行的 斯科特 |
[24:49] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[24:52] | Mind shutting up? | 能闭嘴吗 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. | 不是故意要笑的 |
[24:56] | I’m just flashing back to the words “I’m a great bowler.” | 我只是想起有人说过 “我很擅长保龄” |
[24:59] | Maybe he just needs a little warm-up. | 他可能需要热下身 |
[25:01] | Yeah, maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers. | 也可能需要个小型缓冲器 |
[25:05] | Just–just aim for the middle. | 只要瞄准中间就好 |
[25:08] | How about you aim for anything except for the gutter? | 除了滚球槽 你瞄准什么地方都行 |
[25:10] | Let him concentrate. | 让他集中注意力 |
[25:16] | Come on, just one pin, please. | 拜托 就一次 求你了 |
[25:36] | Great job, mccall. | 真强悍 伙计 |
[25:37] | Man, you are a pro. | 你也真专业 |
[25:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:42] | We only just started. | 比赛才开始 |
[26:27] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[26:28] | You’re thinking too much. | 你想得太多 |
[26:30] | I know, I’m sorry. I’m ruining this. | 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[26:31] | No, no, not at all, but | 没有 不是 但 |
[26:34] | I wouldn’t mind shutting them up, | 我想让他们闭上嘴 |
[26:36] | So just clear your head and think about something else. | 理清头绪 想些其他的事 |
[26:41] | Like what? | 想些什么 |
[26:42] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[26:45] | Think about me. | 想想我 |
[26:48] | Naked. | 裸体的 |
[27:20] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[27:21] | Uh, I just gave him something to think about. | 我就让他想些其他事情 |
[27:41] | Nice ride. | 好车 |
[27:43] | Black cars, though. | 黑色的 |
[27:46] | Very hard to keep clean. | 很难保持干净 |
[27:48] | I would definitely suggest a little more maintenance. | 我建议你要好好保养它 |
[27:55] | If you have something this nice, | 如果你有个这么漂亮的东西 |
[27:57] | You want to take care of it, right? | 肯定想好好保护它 对吧 |
[28:02] | Personally, I’m very protective of the things I love. | 个人而言 挚爱的东西我都会保护好 |
[28:07] | But that’s something I learned from my family. | 这是我从我长辈那里学到的 |
[28:12] | And you don’t have much of that these days. | 时光飞逝 挚爱的东西从眼前消失 |
[28:18] | Do you? | 是吧 |
[28:33] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[28:35] | You can actually look through your windshield now. | 现在你可以从挡风玻璃外看清里面 |
[28:38] | See how that makes everything so much clearer? | 这样就让很多事情变得更清楚了 |
[28:46] | You forgot to check the oil. | 你忘记检查汽油了 |
[28:55] | Check the man’s oil. | 检查他的汽油 |
[29:03] | Looks good to me. | 我觉得没问题 |
[29:05] | Drive safely. | 小心驾驶 |
[29:28] | That is seriously amazing. | 真的是太棒了 |
[29:31] | Jackson, uh, how many strikes is that? | 杰克逊 一共有多少全中了 |
[29:34] | It’s six | 六个 |
[29:37] | in a row. | 连续的 |
[29:39] | Something just clicked, I guess. | 有些东西就是一拍即合 我猜 |
[29:41] | Maybe it’s natural talent. | 也许是天赋异禀 |
[29:43] | I could use a some natural talent. | 我想用用异禀的天赋 |
[29:46] | You mind helping me out this time, Scott? | 可以借我下吗 斯科特 |
[29:49] | No, you’re good. | 不用了吧 你很不错 |
[29:50] | Go for it. | 加油 |
[29:53] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你的信任了啊 |
[29:57] | Hey, I’ll help. | 我帮你 |
[29:59] | How about I just try this on my own? | 我这次自己试试行吗 |
[30:19] | I think I’m getting the hang of it. | 我感觉越来越上手了 |
[30:22] | That was sort of perfect form. | 刚才太漂亮了 |
[30:25] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[30:27] | Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit. | 或许你该停止为了衬托他而装烂 |
[30:31] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[30:32] | I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit. | 我为了衬托他装了可不只一次烂 |
[30:44] | Nice shot, man. | 打得不错 |
[30:49] | Listen, I know we both didn’t want to be here. | 听着 我知道我们两个都不想在这 |
[30:54] | But the thing is, we don’t have to hate each other. | 但事情是 我们没必要互相仇视对方 |
[30:58] | I don’t hate you. | 我不讨厌你 |
[30:59] | I just don’t believe you. | 我只是不相信你 |
[31:01] | You know, you got everyone thinking everything’s fine and | 你让所有人认为你一切都很好 |
[31:03] | Normal about you, but I know something’s off. | 你很正常 但我知道有些东西不对头 |
[31:07] | You cheated tonight. | 你今晚作弊了 |
[31:10] | How do you cheat in bowling? | 保龄球怎么作弊 |
[31:11] | I don’t know, but you did. | 我不知道 但你就是作弊了 |
[31:14] | And I don’t know | 而且 我不知道 |
[31:15] | if it’s steroids or something weirder. | 是类固醇还是其他古怪玩意 |
[31:18] | I’m guessing something weirder | 我猜是古怪玩意 |
[31:20] | Since it’s pretty obvious that you’re a freak. | 因为很明显你现在是个怪物 |
[31:22] | So don’t think for a second | 所以不要以为 |
[31:24] | I’ve given up on finding out | 我会放弃发现 |
[31:25] | what your little secret is. | 你那小秘密到底是什么 |
[31:28] | I don’t have any secrets. | 我没有任何秘密 |
[31:30] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你有 |
[31:32] | And here’s the other thing. | 另外 |
[31:35] | I don’t know why, but I think whatever it is you’re hiding, | 不知为何 但无论你藏着掖着什么 |
[31:40] | you don’t want her to find out about it, either. | 你也不会想让她发现 |
[31:52] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[31:59] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[32:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:13] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[32:16] | Hale. | 霍尔 |
[32:20] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:25] | How do you know me? | 你怎么会认识我 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:42] | Girl, I am outta here. | 我走了 |
[32:44] | There’s a DVR at home full of unwatched TV | 家里的硬盘录像机存满了没看的电视 |
[32:48] | waiting to remind me | 等着提醒 |
[32:48] | how ridiculously single I really am. | 我是个多么可笑的单身 |
[32:55] | Rose, call a code, room 137. | 罗丝 叫医生 137房间有情况 |
[33:17] | So, uh, do you think we could hang out again soon? | 你觉得我们可以再出去玩吗 |
[33:23] | Definitely. | 没问题啊 |
[33:25] | But I have to admit something. | 但我得承认 |
[33:30] | Um, I’m not big on group dates. | 我不擅长组团去约会 |
[33:31] | So next time, just the two of us. | 那下次 就我们俩 |
[33:35] | I could totally handle more of that. | 再多点我也完全没问题 |
[33:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:42] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[34:04] | And I could handle more of that. | 再过点我也能接受 |
[34:27] | Hey, Scott, | 嘿 斯科特 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna go to… sleep. | 我正要去睡觉 |
[34:34] | Seriously. | 太不像话了 |
[34:50] | Stiles, what the hell are you doing here? | 斯泰尔斯 你在这干什么呢 |
[34:52] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[34:54] | God, do either of you even play baseball? | 天呐 你打过棒球吗 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | Can you please tell your friend to use the front door? | 能不能麻烦你告诉你的朋友走前门 |
[35:01] | But we lock the front door. | 但是我们把前门锁上了 |
[35:01] | He wouldn’t be able to get in. | 他进不来 |
[35:03] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 真的 |
[35:04] | And, by the way, do either of you care that | 另外 你们俩谁都不在乎 |
[35:06] | there’s a police-enforced curfew? | 警方的强制宵禁吗 |
[35:08] | No. | 不 |
[35:09] | No. All right then. | 不 那好吧 |
[35:10] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:12] | That’s about enough parenting for me for one night, | 我今天晚上为你操的心够多了 |
[35:13] | so good night. | 晚安 |
[35:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:23] | My dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago. | 我爸爸十五分钟前去医院了 |
[35:25] | It’s the bus driver. | 他们说那个公交司机 |
[35:28] | They said he succumbed to his wounds. | 因伤势过重而去世 |
[35:31] | Succumbed? | 去世 |
[35:33] | Scott, he’s dead. | 斯科特 他死了 |
[35:46] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[35:47] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在这 |
[35:50] | I know what you did! | 我知道你干了什么 |
[35:53] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[35:59] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[36:00] | He died. | 他死了 |
[36:04] | Like your sister died? | 就像你姐姐那样吗 |
[36:06] | My sister was missing. | 我姐姐失踪了 |
[36:08] | I came here looking for her. | 我来这找她 |
[36:12] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[36:13] | I found her in pieces, | 我找到她的时候她都被人剁成块了 |
[36:15] | being used as bait to catch me. | 被当做抓捕我的诱饵 |
[36:18] | I think you killed them both. | 我认为是你把他们俩都给杀了 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna tell everyone, | 我要告诉所有的人 |
[36:24] | starting with the sheriff. | 从治安官开始 |
[37:06] | That was cute. | 身手蛮矫捷的嘛 |
[38:52] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[38:54] | Neither of us did. | 我们俩都没有 |
[38:56] | It’s not your fault, and it’s not mine. | 这不是你的错 也不是我的 |
[38:58] | This? | 这一切 |
[39:00] | This is all your fault! | 这全都是你的错 |
[39:01] | You ruined my life! | 你毁掉了我的人生 |
[39:04] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[39:06] | You’re the one who bit me. | 是你咬了我 |
[39:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:12] | I’m not the one that bit you. | 我不是那个咬了你的人 |
[39:40] | There’s another. | 另有其人 |
[39:42] | It’s called an Alpha. | 叫做阿尔法狼 |
[39:43] | It’s the most dangerous of our kind. | 是我们种族中最危险的一个 |
[39:46] | You and I, we’re Betas. | 我和你 我们是贝塔狼 |
[39:49] | This thing is more powerful, | 它比我们俩中任何一个都更强壮 |
[39:52] | more animal than either of us. | 更野性 |
[39:55] | My sister came here looking for him. | 我姐姐来这找他 |
[39:57] | Now I’m trying to find him. | 现在我在找他 |
[39:59] | But I don’t think I can do it without you. | 但没有你的话 我做不了这件事 |
[40:04] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[40:05] | Because he’s the one that bit you. | 因为是他咬了你 |
[40:08] | You’re part of his pack. | 你是他种群的一员 |
[40:13] | It’s you, Scott. | 是你 斯科特 |
[40:17] | You’re the one he wants. | 他想要的是你 |