时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | – What’s wrong? – Get away. | -怎么了 -快走开 |
[00:03] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[00:04] | Derek, I need your help. | 德里克 我需要你帮忙 |
[00:06] | You wanna know if you hurt her? | 你是想弄清楚是不是你伤了她 |
[00:09] | But it’s not gonna come for free. | 但是我的帮助是要回报的 |
[00:10] | Don’t think for a second i’ve given up on finding out | 你别妄想我不去追究 |
[00:12] | what your little secret is. | 你的那点小秘密 |
[00:13] | I think whatever it is you’re hiding, | 我觉得你所隐瞒的事 |
[00:15] | you don’t want her to find out about it either. | 你也不想她发现吧 |
[00:17] | Think about me… | 想象一下我 |
[00:18] | Naked. | 裸体的样子 |
[00:22] | I’m not big on group dates. | 我不喜欢组团约会 |
[00:23] | Next time, just the two of us. | 下一次 就我们俩约会 |
[00:25] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[00:26] | I’m not the one that bit you. | 不是我咬的你 |
[00:29] | There’s another… | 还有另一个 |
[00:30] | 20 00:00:31,524 –> 00:00:32,491 He’s the one that bit you. | 阿尔法狼 狼群中的地位最高的首领 就是他咬的你 |
[00:32] | You’re part of his pack. | 你是他那族的 |
[00:40] | In other news, local authorities remain perplexed by | 另外有新闻报导 当地政府对发生于灯塔山的 |
[00:43] | the animal attacks plaguing beacon hills. | 动物攻击还是一头雾水 |
[01:50] | Nice driving, Kate. | 凯特 这可真险啊 |
[01:52] | Nice. | 真险 |
[02:11] | No! No! No! | 滚开 滚开 |
[02:21] | Come on! | 有种再来啊 |
[02:23] | Come on! | 你有种就来 |
[03:10] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:13] | Your aunt Kate just texted. | 你姑姑刚才发了条短信 |
[03:14] | I’m heading out to pick her out. | 我过去接她 |
[03:16] | That’s 2 in the morning. | 才凌晨两点 |
[03:17] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[03:17] | Yeah, yeah. She’s just having a little car trouble. | 没事 没事 只是车子出了点问题 |
[03:19] | Not serious, is it? | 不严重吧 |
[03:20] | No, just a flat tire. | 不严重 只是车胎漏气了 |
[03:21] | Go–go back to bed, sweetheart. | 快回房睡觉 亲爱的 |
[04:43] | Get in. | 上车 |
[04:43] | Not even “Hello,” | 都不先说声”你好”么 |
[04:44] | “Nice to see you”? | 或者”很高兴见到你” |
[04:46] | All I’ve got at the moment is | 我现在只想说 |
[04:47] | “Please put the assault rifle away before someone notices.” | “在别人注意到你之前请收好这冲锋枪” |
[04:50] | That’s the brother I love. | 这才是我爱的哥哥 |
[04:51] | Chris, there were two of ’em. | 克里斯 有两个狼人 |
[04:53] | The alpha? | 有阿尔法狼么 |
[04:54] | I don’t know, but one of them was trying to kill me. | 不清楚 但是其中一个想要杀我 |
[04:57] | One of them is gonna lead us to the other. | 其中一个就能带我们找到另一个 |
[04:59] | He can’t do that if he’s dead. | 他死了就帮不到我们了 |
[05:00] | Well, I can’t help kill either of them | 好吧 我总不能等到那 |
[05:02] | if one of them kills me first. | 其中一个杀了我 我才动手吧 |
[05:07] | How long will it take? | 他能坚持多久 |
[05:09] | I gave him 48 hours… | 四十八小时 |
[05:12] | If that. | 如果他坚持下来的话 |
[05:45] | I don’t see you for a year, | 我有一年没见你了 |
[05:47] | and you turn into a fricken runway model? | 你就长得这么亭亭玉立了 |
[05:49] | Oh… | 拜托 |
[05:50] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你呀 |
[05:51] | Oh! Hate you. | 真讨厌 |
[05:53] | I haven’t even showered yet. | 我还没过成人礼呢 |
[05:54] | Sweetie, you’re a knockout. | 甜心 你可是个大美人了 |
[05:55] | In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each other’s | 实际呢 我觉得男孩子们肯定都 |
[05:59] | teeth out for your attention. | 摩拳擦掌地想引起你注意呢 |
[06:00] | I kind of have one. | 有一个呢 |
[06:01] | You kind of have one? | 只有一个吗 |
[06:02] | Well, you should kind of have a million. | 诶 你就该有无数个 |
[06:06] | – Need some help unpacking? – No, not that one. | -要我帮你开包吗 -别 别动那个 |
[06:10] | Oh. See? | 看见没 |
[06:13] | You turn out beautiful, | 你变漂亮了 |
[06:14] | And I end up with this kung fu death grip. | 我却学会这擒拿功夫了 |
[06:17] | Sorry, sweetie. I didn’t mean to be so rough. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不是有意动粗的 |
[06:19] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[06:22] | Hey, is everything okay with your car? | 你车子没事了吧 |
[06:24] | Uh, yeah. I just needed a jumpstart, that’s all. | 那个啊 没事了 只是要重新启动下 |
[06:28] | A jumpstart? | 重启吗 |
[06:45] | If Derek isn’t the alpha, | 如果德里克不是阿尔法狼 |
[06:47] | if he’s not the one who bit you, then who did? | 如果他不是咬你的那个 那么是谁咬的你 |
[06:52] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[06:54] | Did the alpha kill the bus driver? | 阿尔法狼杀了巴士司机么 |
[06:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:04] | Does Allison’s dad know about the alpha? | 艾莉森的爸爸了解阿尔法狼么 |
[07:05] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:10] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[07:18] | Dude, you need to study more. | 兄弟 你该好好学习了 |
[07:22] | That was a joke. | 只是开开玩笑 |
[07:23] | Scott, it’s one test. | 斯科特 这只是一次考试 |
[07:24] | You’re gonna make it up. | 你还有机会弥补 |
[07:25] | Do you want help studying? | 你要人帮你补补么 |
[07:27] | No. I’m studying with Allison after school today. | 不用 我今天下课和艾莉森一起学习 |
[07:31] | That’s my boy. | 不错嘛 |
[07:33] | We’re just studying. | 我们只是一起学习 |
[07:34] | Uh, no, you’re not. | 那可不一定 |
[07:35] | No, I’m not? | 不是吗 |
[07:36] | Not if I’m forced to live vicariously through you. | 以我跟你这么久的交情看来 |
[07:38] | If you go to her house today and squander | 如果你今天到她家去 |
[07:40] | that colossal opportunity, I swear to god | 还浪费这个这么好的机会 我保证 |
[07:43] | I’ll have you de-balled. | 把你给阉了 |
[07:43] | Okay. Just… | 好的 只是 |
[07:47] | Stop with the questions, man. | 别问问题了 伙计 |
[07:49] | Done. | 好的 |
[07:50] | No more questions. | 不再问问题 |
[07:52] | No more talk about the alpha or Derek. | 不再讨论阿尔法狼或者德里克 |
[07:56] | Especially Derek… | 尤其是德里克 |
[07:59] | Who still scares me. | 他还是让我觉得可怕 |
[08:22] | Where’s Scott Mccall? | 斯科特·麦克尔在哪 |
[08:27] | Why should I tell you? | 为什么我要告诉你 |
[08:28] | Because I asked you politely, | 因为我很和气地问你 |
[08:30] | and I only do that once. | 而且我只会和气一次 |
[08:32] | Hmm. | 噢 |
[08:32] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 大家伙 |
[08:34] | You know, how about I help you | 要不这样 我帮你找到他 |
[08:35] | find him if you tell me what you’re selling him? | 你告诉我你卖了什么给他 |
[08:39] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:40] | Is it, uh, dianabol? | 是不是大力补[类固醇类似兴奋剂] |
[08:47] | Steroids. | 只是类固醇 |
[08:49] | No, girl scout cookies. | 不不不 这只是女童子军饼干 |
[08:51] | What the hell do you think i’m talking about? | 你想到哪去了 |
[08:53] | Oh, and, uh, by the way, | 顺便说句 |
[08:55] | Whatever it is you’re out selling, | 不管你卖的什么 |
[08:57] | I’d probably stop sampling the merchandise. | 我看大概不会去买了 |
[08:59] | You look wrecked. | 你看上去太糟糕了 |
[09:09] | I’ll find him myself. | 我自己去找他 |
[09:11] | No, we’re not done– | 喂 我们还没说完 |
[09:42] | Lacrosse practice at 5:00. I’ll be over after that. | 五点练习完长曲棍球 之后我过去 |
[09:48] | Scott’s coming over? Tonight? | 斯科特要去你家 今晚吗 |
[09:49] | We’re just studying together. | 我们只是一起学习 |
[09:50] | “Just studying” Never ends with just studying. | “只是学习” 最后可不只学习 |
[09:53] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[09:54] | Getting into a hot tub– | 泡个鸳鸯浴什么的 |
[09:55] | Somebody eventually cops a feel. | 最后还是对你动手动脚 |
[09:57] | Well, so what are you saying? | 那你究竟什么意思 |
[09:59] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我的意思是 |
[10:02] | Make sure he covers up. | 确保他套好了东西 |
[10:05] | Hello, snow white! | 拜托 白雪公主 |
[10:07] | Do it with him with a condom. | 记得要他戴上安全套 |
[10:09] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[10:10] | After one date? | 我们才约会一次 |
[10:11] | Don’t be a total prude. | 别像个小女孩似地大惊小怪 |
[10:13] | Give him a little taste. | 让他尝一点点肉味 |
[10:14] | Well, I–I mean, | 我是说 |
[10:16] | how much is “A little taste”? | 怎么才算一点点呢 |
[10:17] | Oh, god. You really like him, don’t you? | 天哪 你真的喜欢他 是吧 |
[10:21] | He’s just different. | 他与众不同 |
[10:23] | When I first moved here, I had a plan– | 我刚搬来这里的时候 我就计划 |
[10:25] | no boyfriends till college. | 上大学前不谈恋爱 |
[10:26] | I just move too much. | 毕竟我老是搬家 |
[10:27] | But… | 但是 |
[10:29] | Then I met him, and… | 我遇到了他 |
[10:31] | He was different. | 他很不一样 |
[10:32] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[10:34] | Can’t explain it. | 说不出为什么 |
[10:35] | I can. It’s your brain flooding with phenylethylamine. | 我知道 因为你大脑里的苯乙胺醇在泛滥 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | I’ll tell you what to do. | 我教你怎么做 |
[10:45] | When’s he coming over? | 他什么时候去 |
[10:46] | Right after school. | 就放学后 |
[11:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[11:24] | Oh, no, not here! | 不 别在这儿啊 |
[11:27] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:28] | This guy’s everywhere | 这家伙阴魂不散啊 |
[11:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[11:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[11:38] | I was shot. | 我中枪了 |
[11:40] | He’s not looking so good, dude. | 他看起来不怎么好 兄弟 |
[11:42] | Why aren’t you healing? | 你为什么没有自愈 |
[11:44] | I can’t. It was–it was | 我不能 这是 |
[11:46] | a different kind of bullet. | 一种特殊的子弹 |
[11:47] | A silver bullet? | 银子弹吗 |
[11:48] | No, you idiot. | 不是 你个白痴 |
[11:49] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:51] | That’s what she meant when she | 怪不得她说 |
[11:52] | said you had 48 hours. | 你只有48小时 |
[11:53] | What? | 什么 |
[11:54] | Who–who said 48 hours? | 谁 谁说的48小时 |
[11:57] | The one who shot you. | 就是开枪的那人 |
[12:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:03] | Stop that! | 别这么做 |
[12:05] | I’m trying to tell you, i can’t! | 我想告诉你 我控制不了 |
[12:07] | Derek, get up! | 德里克 起来 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna put him in your car. | 我要把他扶到你车上 |
[12:32] | I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used. | 我要你找出他们用的什么子弹 |
[12:34] | How the hell am I supposed to do that? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[12:35] | Because she’s an Argent. | 因为她是阿金斯家族的 |
[12:36] | She’s with them. | 她跟他们一伙的 |
[12:37] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[12:39] | Because you need me. | 因为你需要我 |
[12:43] | Fine. I’ll try. | 好 我尽量 |
[12:47] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这儿 |
[12:48] | I hate you for this so much. | 我恨死你了 |
[12:52] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[12:53] | Stiles was just, um, | 斯泰尔斯只是 |
[12:55] | giving him a ride. | 载他一程 |
[12:56] | Uh, long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:57] | But I thought you said you weren’t friends with him. | 但我记得你说过不跟这人来往的 |
[12:59] | No, not really. | 不 也没这么绝对 |
[13:00] | Um, we’re still studying together, right? | 我们还是要一块儿学习 对吧 |
[13:02] | So I’ll meet you back at your place? | 那我们在你家见 |
[13:05] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[13:06] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[13:35] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[13:37] | You got here at the same time I did. | 你和我同时到 |
[13:41] | Oh. Yeah, I–I– | 是的 我 |
[13:42] | I just took a shortcut. | 我走的近路 |
[13:44] | Really short shortcut. | 确实很近 |
[13:46] | What is going on with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[13:47] | You’re acting all kinds of bizarre. | 整个人怪怪的 |
[13:50] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[13:52] | Stressing about classes. | 学习压力大 |
[13:54] | I’m not doing as good this year. | 这学期成绩不太好 |
[13:57] | Not doing as well. | 我也不是很好 |
[13:59] | See? Exactly. | 看吧 确实是 |
[14:02] | Maybe we should start with English? | 也许我们先从英语开始 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry! Nobody’s gonna be home for hours. | 别怕 家里几小时内都没人 |
[14:16] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:37] | I’m still unpacking. | 我还没有收拾行李 |
[14:40] | Uh…haven’t you been here for, like, over a month? | 你在这儿待了 一个多月了吧 |
[14:45] | I’m taking my time. | 我不着急的 |
[14:50] | So, uh, I figure that we… | 那么 我想我们 |
[14:53] | start with, um, history… | 从历史开始吧 |
[15:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Nothing. I just– | 没怎么 我只是 |
[15:37] | I–I… | 我 我 |
[15:39] | Don’t wanna make you feel like | 不想让你觉得我在 |
[15:40] | you have to do something you don’t wanna do. | 让你做不想做的事 |
[15:42] | I’m not doing anything I don’t wanna do. | 我不会做不愿意做的事 |
[15:44] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[15:47] | Seriously asking me that question? | 你竟然问我这个问题 |
[15:56] | Are you gonna answer that? | 你一定要接吗 |
[15:57] | Um, uh, it’s probably just Stiles. | 也许是斯泰尔斯 |
[16:02] | It’ll go to voice mail. | 我不接的话它会直接进 |
[16:04] | Eventually. | 语音信箱的 |
[16:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:12] | Uh, yeah, I should answer now. | 我现在得接了 |
[16:30] | Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? | 你别把血流在我的坐垫上了 好吗 |
[16:33] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[16:34] | Almost where? | 到哪儿 |
[16:35] | Your house. | 你家 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | No, you can’t take me there. | 不 你不能带我去那儿 |
[16:38] | I can’t take you to your own house? | 我不能带你去你家 |
[16:40] | Not when I can’t protect myself. | 现在我无法保护自己 |
[16:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | What happens if Scott doesn’t find your little magic bullet? | 要是斯科特找不到你的神奇小子弹会怎么样 |
[16:50] | Hmm? Are you dying? | 你会死吗 |
[16:52] | Not yet. | 还死不了 |
[16:54] | I have a last resort. | 我还有一个避身之处 |
[16:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:56] | What last resort? | 什么避身之处 |
[16:58] | Oh, my god. What is that? | 天哪 那是很什么 |
[17:01] | Oh, is that contagious? | 那会传染吗 |
[17:02] | You know what, you should probably just get out. | 你还是给我下车好了 |
[17:04] | Start the car. | 开车 |
[17:06] | Now. | 快点 |
[17:07] | I don’t think you should be barking orders | 我不觉得你在这种情况下 |
[17:09] | with the way you look, okay? | 还有什么资格对我发号施令 |
[17:10] | In fact, I think if I wanted to, | 事实上 要是我愿意的话 |
[17:12] | I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out | 我完全可以把你这狼崽子拖出去 |
[17:14] | into the middle of the road and leave you for dead. | 扔到马路中间 让你等死 |
[17:16] | Start the car, or I’m gonna rip your throat out… | 发动车子 否则别怪用我尖利的牙齿 |
[17:20] | With my teeth. | 把你的喉咙撕烂 |
[17:31] | It’s off. Sorry about that. | 关机了 对不起了 |
[17:42] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[17:43] | That’s my dad’s sister Kate, | 她是我老爸的妹妹Kate |
[17:45] | Except she’s more like my sister. | 她倒更像是我的姐姐 |
[17:47] | She got here last night. | 她昨晚来得这里 |
[17:49] | Uh, last night? | 昨晚 |
[17:50] | Yup. | 没错 |
[17:51] | She had some car trouble, | 她的车出了点问题 |
[17:54] | I guess. | 好像是 |
[17:56] | She looks familiar. | 她看起来有点眼熟 |
[17:57] | Mm. She actually used to live in Beacon Hills. | 其实她以前也住在比肯山的 |
[17:59] | Maybe you saw her once. | 也许你以前见过她 |
[18:07] | Did you take these? | 这些是你照的吗 |
[18:09] | Back when I thought I was a photographer. | 那时的我觉得自己是个摄影师 |
[18:11] | They’re good. | 照的不错啊 |
[18:12] | No, they’re not. | 不 不怎么样 |
[18:13] | I stopped when I realized i was terrible at it. | 当我意识拍不好的时候就没照过了 |
[18:16] | Framing’s off, bad lighting… | 构图很烂 光线很糟 |
[18:17] | Believe me, not good. | 确实很不怎么样 |
[18:19] | That was when I thought I was good at painting. | 这是以前我以为自己很有绘画天赋时画的 |
[18:22] | Uh, terrible too. | 也烂透了 |
[18:24] | That’s when I tried poetry. | 那是我尝试写诗时的作品 |
[18:27] | “Terrible” doesn’t even come close to describing that. | 用”烂透了”这种词已经无法形容了 |
[18:30] | What are you good at? | 那你到底擅长什么 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna show you | 如果你保证不嘲笑我的话 |
[18:35] | if you promise not to laugh. | 我就给你看 |
[18:39] | So I was nationally | 我还是个小孩的时候 |
[18:40] | ranked as a kid, | 就已经在全国名列前茅了 |
[18:41] | and my dad really wanted me to go on, | 所以我老爸很想让我继续发展下去 |
[18:43] | but I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[18:44] | I just didn’t really like it. | 我只是不太喜欢这玩意 |
[18:45] | Promise you won’t laugh? | 发誓你真的不会笑我 |
[18:47] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[18:49] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[18:51] | It’s a compound bow, | 这叫复合弓 |
[18:52] | and I’m pretty sure it requires an arrow to be harmful. | 我保证弦上有箭才有杀伤力 |
[18:57] | So that’s what you’re good at. | 这就是你所擅长的 |
[19:00] | Archery. | 箭术 |
[19:02] | You said you wouldn’t laugh. | 你说过不会笑我的 |
[19:04] | Trust me, I’m… | 相信我 我 |
[19:07] | Not laughing. | 没有笑你 |
[19:22] | So I guess I should explain. | 我想我该解释一下 |
[19:24] | We’re not some sort of separatist gun-nut family. | 我们家族可不是那种与世隔绝的枪械狂人 |
[19:28] | My dad sells firearms to law enforcement. | 我爸是向执法部门销售枪械的 |
[19:32] | Oh, that’s good. | 那不错 |
[19:34] | So, um… | 那 |
[19:36] | Are you planning on joining the family business? | 那你打算参与家族企业吗 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你说了算 |
[19:40] | Would I look hot with a gun? | 要是我配把枪 看起来会更辣吗 |
[19:44] | Hotter without. | 不配枪的话更辣 |
[19:54] | Hey, Chris! Get your ass out of The ’50s | Chris 快点滚出来 |
[19:56] | and come help with the groceries. | 帮我搬这些杂货 |
[19:59] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[20:06] | Would you mind helping? | 你们不介意搭把手吧 |
[20:08] | – Sure. – No problem. | -可以 -没问题 |
[20:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | So do you still wanna study? | 你还想自习吗 |
[20:35] | I think she’ll concentrate better on her own. | 我认为她自己学更容易集中注意力 |
[20:41] | Guess I’ll see you later then? | 那我们就再见了 |
[20:42] | At school. | 在学校 |
[20:47] | Eh, eh, you, on your bike, | 等等 你 骑车回去 |
[20:48] | You inside. | 你 进屋去 |
[20:50] | Oh, come on, Chris. | Chris 别这样 |
[20:52] | Really? | 来真的了 |
[20:53] | They were making out in the garage, | 他们刚刚只是在车库里卿卿我我 |
[20:55] | not shooting amateur porn. | 又没上演激情戏码 |
[20:57] | You, with the adorable brown eyes, drop your bike. | 你 迷人棕色眼睛的靓仔 把车放下 |
[21:01] | You’re staying for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭 |
[21:13] | Do you eat meat? | 你吃肉吗 |
[21:22] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[21:24] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不介意 |
[21:26] | Give us a chance to get to know each other. | 给彼此个机会增进了解 |
[21:39] | Would you like something to drink besides water, Scott? | 斯科特 除了水你还想喝点什么吗 |
[21:42] | Oh…no, I’m good. | 不用 水就挺好 |
[21:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Can we get you some beer? | 要不给你来点啤酒 |
[21:49] | N-no, thanks. | 不 不用 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Shot of tequila? | 一杯龙舌兰 |
[21:51] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[21:52] | Really? | 非要这样吗 |
[21:53] | You don’t drink, Scott? | 斯科特 你平时不喝酒吗 |
[21:55] | I’m not old enough to. | 还没到法定年龄 |
[21:56] | That doesn’t seem to stop many teenagers. | 现在的青少年可不管这些 |
[21:58] | No, but it should. | 是的 可是应该遵守法律 |
[22:00] | Good answer. | 回答得很妙 |
[22:01] | Total lie, but well played, Scott. | 斯科特 虽然满嘴谎话 但演的不错 |
[22:04] | You may yet survive the night. | 今晚可能能过关 |
[22:08] | You ever smoke pot? | 你吸过大麻吗 |
[22:09] | Okay, changing the channel to | 能不能换个频道 |
[22:11] | something a little less conservative. | 谈谈稍微保守点的话题吗 |
[22:14] | So, Scott, uh… | 斯科特 那你 |
[22:15] | Allison tells us you’re on the lacrosse team. | 艾莉森说你是长曲棍球队的 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t know anything about that. | 抱歉 我对此一无所知 |
[22:20] | How do you play? | 是怎么个玩法 |
[22:21] | Um, well, you know hockey? | 你知道冰球吗 |
[22:24] | It’s a lot like that, | 两者类似 |
[22:24] | only, um, played on grass instead of ice. | 只不过不是在冰上打的 而是在草地上 |
[22:30] | Hockey on grass… | 在草地上打的冰球 |
[22:32] | is called field hockey. | 叫做陆上曲棍球 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:37] | So it’s like field hockey, | 那就是跟陆上曲棍球差不多 |
[22:39] | except the sticks have nets. | 只不过是球棍上有网而已 |
[22:42] | Exactly. | 很精辟 |
[22:43] | And can you slap check like in hockey? | 你会强力防守这招吗 |
[22:46] | Um…yeah. | 会 |
[22:48] | But it’s only the, uh, the gloves and the sticks. | 但必须有手套和球棍 |
[22:50] | Sounds violent. | 听起来挺暴力的 |
[22:52] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[22:53] | Scott’s amazing too. | 斯科特也很了不起 |
[22:54] | Dad came with me to the first game. | 第一场球老爸跟我一起去看的 |
[22:56] | Wasn’t he good? | 他打得不好吗 |
[22:57] | He was fine. | 很好 |
[22:58] | He scored the last shot, | 他打入了绝杀的一球 |
[22:59] | the winning shot. | 决定胜负的一球 |
[23:01] | True, but he didn’t score at all until the last few minutes. | 确实是 但他除了最后几分钟外一球也没进 |
[23:06] | His last shot ripped a hole through the goalie’s net. | 他最后进那个球都把守门员的球网射穿了 |
[23:08] | It was incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[23:10] | Well, I think the goalie was probably | 我觉得守门员拿的球拍 |
[23:12] | playing with a defective stick, so… | 是残次品 所以 |
[23:25] | You know, on second thought, | 深思熟虑后 |
[23:29] | I think I’ll take that shot of tequila. | 我决定喝一杯龙舌兰 |
[23:38] | You were kidding, right? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:41] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 我该怎样处理他 |
[23:44] | Take him somewhere, anywhere. | 把他藏起来 哪里都行 |
[23:46] | And, by the way, he’s starting to smell. | 还有一点 他现在有股味道 |
[23:49] | Like–like what? | 什么味道 |
[23:50] | Like death. | 像死尸 |
[23:54] | Okay, take him to the animal clinic. | 好吧 把他带到宠物医院去 |
[23:56] | What about your boss? | 不怕你老板看到吗 |
[23:57] | He’s gone by now. | 他这个时候已经走了 |
[23:59] | There’s a spare key in the box behind the dumpster. | 垃圾桶后面的箱子里有备用钥匙 |
[24:02] | You’re not gonna believe where he’s telling me to take you. | 你绝对想不到他让我把你带到什么地方 |
[24:05] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[24:06] | How am I supposed to find one bullet? | 我要怎么才能找到那颗子弹呢 |
[24:08] | They have a million. | 他们家有几百万发子弹 |
[24:09] | This house is like… | 他们家就像 |
[24:11] | The fricken Walmart of guns. | 恐怖的军火超市 |
[24:13] | Look, if you don’t find it, | 如果你找不到的话 |
[24:14] | then I’m dead, all right? | 我就死定了 知道吗 |
[24:16] | I’m starting to think that wouldn’t be such a bad thing. | 我突然觉得这并不是什么坏事 |
[24:18] | Then think about this. | 你自己考虑一下 |
[24:20] | The alpha called you out against your will. | 阿尔法狼控制你去做你不想做的事情 |
[24:23] | He’s gonna do it again. | 以后他还会找你的 |
[24:24] | Next time you either kill with him or you get killed. | 下次不是你陪他一起杀戮就是你被屠杀 |
[24:28] | So if you wanna stay alive, | 要是你还想活着的话 |
[24:30] | then you need me. | 你就需要我 |
[24:31] | Find the bullet. | 找到那颗子弹 |
[24:49] | You look like a little lost puppy. | 你看起来像只迷路的小狗 |
[24:52] | Just looking for the bathroom. | 在找卫生间而已 |
[24:54] | Bathroom? | 卫生间 |
[24:56] | Does that look like a bathroom? | 那个看起来像卫生间吗 |
[25:03] | No. | 不像 |
[25:05] | Use the guest bedroom. | 用客房里的吧 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:15] | Does northern blue monkshood mean anything to you? | 北欧蓝色附子草跟你有什么关系吗 |
[27:18] | It’s a rare form of wolf… | 是一种罕见的对付狼人的 |
[27:20] | He has to bring me the bullet. | 他必须把那颗子弹带给我 |
[27:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:24] | ’cause I’m gonna die without it. | 要是没有的话我就死定了 |
[27:28] | Hey, um, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[27:31] | Um, thanks for dinner. | 感谢你们的晚宴 |
[27:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要不要 |
[27:32] | You have to stay for dessert. | 你必须吃点甜点 |
[27:34] | I wanna know more about you. | 我想多了解下你 |
[27:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | Allison was just telling us that you work for a veterinarian. | 艾莉森刚才告诉我们你在兽医那里工作 |
[27:42] | I told them how you | 我告诉他们你是怎样 |
[27:43] | put the cast on the dog I hit. | 让那只被我撞伤的小狗安静下来的 |
[27:46] | 斯泰尔斯 你必须马上过来 | |
[27:48] | What does your boss think of the animal attacks? | 你老板认为最近这几起野兽攻击是怎么回事 |
[27:50] | Any theories? | 有什么看法吗 |
[27:52] | Everyone was just saying it’s a mountain lion. | 大家都说是只山狮做的 |
[27:56] | It’d have to be a pretty large mountain lion. | 那肯定是只很大的山狮 |
[27:59] | What do you think, Scott? | 你怎么看呢 斯科特 |
[28:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:01] | We usually get cats and dogs at the vet. | 我们通常只是给小猫小狗做检查 |
[28:03] | Nothing that vicious. | 没见过什么凶猛的野兽 |
[28:04] | Never had to deal with a rabid dog? | 没有遇见过疯狗吗 |
[28:08] | Oh. I grew up with a lot of dogs. | 我养过很多只狗 |
[28:12] | I saw one get rabies from a bat. | 有一只被蝙蝠弄疯了 |
[28:14] | It was transferred through the bite. | 被咬了一口就感染了 |
[28:17] | You know, people think that a rabid dog just suddenly goes mad. | 人们认为疯狗无缘无故就会发疯 |
[28:20] | It’s a lot more gradual. | 其实这是一个过程 |
[28:22] | First stage is subtle changes in behavior– | 第一阶段只是行为上的细微变化 |
[28:25] | they’re restless, morose. | 烦躁不安 闷闷不乐 |
[28:27] | It’s the second stage that people know– | 第二阶段时它们开始狂怒发疯 |
[28:29] | the furious phase. | 人们便有所察觉 |
[28:31] | That’s when they attack. | 这时它们便会袭击别人 |
[28:34] | And we’re talking any moving object. | 所有会动的物种都是这样 |
[28:36] | Did you know that a caged rabid dog will break its own teeth, | 关在笼子里的疯狗会啃咬铁柱 |
[28:38] | trying to chew through the bars? | 咬得满口血淋 |
[28:41] | It’ll even rear back and snap its own spine. | 甚至扭断自己的脊柱 |
[28:43] | Can you imagine the amount of force it would take to do that? | 你能想像做到这点需要多大的力量 |
[28:48] | It’s a complete character reversal. | 它的性质完全变换了 |
[28:51] | This harmless animal… | 一个无害的宠物 |
[28:54] | turned into a perfectly vicious killer. | 变成了一个地地道道的杀手 |
[28:57] | And it all started with that one bite. | 一切都归根于被咬的那一小口 |
[29:01] | But it died, didn’t it? | 但是它被杀了 对吧 |
[29:02] | Yes, because your grandfather shot it. | 没错 你爷爷开枪把它打死了 |
[29:04] | Because he wanted to put it out of its misery. | 因为他想让它摆脱痛苦 |
[29:06] | Because it was too dangerous. | 因为它太危险了 |
[29:08] | Something that out of control is better off dead. | 那种失去控制的东西只能被消灭掉 |
[29:17] | Well, okay. | 好了 |
[29:24] | You know, that really doesn’t look like anything | 看起来真的没什么大碍 |
[29:27] | Some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn’t take care of. | 吃点药睡个好觉就没事了 |
[29:30] | When the infection reaches my heart, it’ll kill me. | 当感染到我的心脏时 我就完了 |
[29:34] | “Positivity” Just isn’t in your vocabulary, is it? | 你的字典里就没有”乐观”这个词吗 |
[29:37] | If he doesn’t get here with the bullet in time… | 如果他不能及时把子弹拿来 |
[29:40] | Last resort. | 只能用最后一招了 |
[29:41] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[29:44] | You’re gonna cut off my arm. | 你把我的手臂割掉 |
[29:51] | I’m so incredibly sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:53] | For what? | 为什么 |
[29:54] | For that being the worst, | 实在是太槽糕了 |
[29:55] | most horribly awkward dinner | 尴尬的晚宴 |
[29:57] | ever in the history of horribly awkward dinners. | 史上最最尴尬的晚宴 |
[30:00] | No. | 没有 |
[30:00] | Uh, it wasn’t the worst. | 没那么糟糕 |
[30:03] | There was this one dinner | 最糟糕的晚宴 |
[30:04] | where my parents told me they were getting a divorce. | 应该是父母告诉我他们要离婚了 |
[30:08] | This comes in at a close second. | 这个只能算第二糟的 |
[30:14] | Your dad’s watching. | 你爸爸在看着我们 |
[30:15] | Good. | 太好了 |
[30:25] | Wait a second, guys. | 等一下 |
[30:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | Uh, I have to ask scott something. | 我要问下斯科特 |
[30:31] | Me? | 我 |
[30:32] | Yeah, you. | 没错 就是你 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 怎么了 |
[30:40] | What’d you take from my bag? | 那从我包里拿走了什么 |
[30:43] | What? | 什么 |
[30:44] | My bag. | 我的包 |
[30:45] | What’d you take from it? | 你拿走了什么 |
[30:49] | Do you need me to repeat the question, | 需要我再重复下我的问题吗 |
[30:51] | maybe enunciate more clearly? | 需要发音清晰些吗 |
[30:52] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:56] | My bag was open in the guest room, | 我的包放在客房时本来是关着的 |
[30:58] | and when I left it was shut. | 现在被打开了 |
[30:59] | And Scott comes in to use the bathroom, he leaves, | 斯科特用完客房的卫生间 他离开后 |
[31:04] | My bag’s open. | 我的包就是打开的了 |
[31:04] | He didn’t take– | 他什么都没拿 |
[31:05] | Something was taken from my bag. | 我的包里肯定少了些什么 |
[31:08] | Now, look… | 现在 |
[31:09] | I hate to be the accuser here, | 我不喜欢在这里指责你 |
[31:11] | Scott, because I really do love those adorable brown eyes, | 斯科特 我真的很喜欢你那对棕色的眼睛 |
[31:16] | But I don’t know if you’re a klepto, | 但不知道你是个小偷 呢 |
[31:18] | if you’re curious, | 还是出于好奇 |
[31:20] | Or–or if you’re just stupid. | 又或者有点愚蠢 |
[31:21] | But answer the question. | 但快回答我的问题 |
[31:23] | What did you take? | 你拿走了什么 |
[31:24] | Nothing. I swear. | 什么都没拿 我发誓 |
[31:28] | You don’t mind proving it, do you? | 你不介意证明下 对吧 |
[31:29] | Are you serious? | 有必要这样吗 |
[31:31] | How about you show us what’s in your pockets? | 能让我们看看你口袋里有什么吗 |
[31:32] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[31:33] | Come on, Scott. | 快说 斯科特 |
[31:35] | Prove me wrong. | 证明我冤枉你了 |
[31:37] | Uh, I’ll prove you wrong. | 好吧 你确实冤枉他了 |
[31:39] | Uh, it wasn’t scott going through your bags. | 斯科特没有拿你东西 |
[31:41] | It was me. | 是我 |
[31:42] | You? | 你吗 |
[31:43] | Mm-hmm, me. | 是啊 我拿的 |
[32:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:28] | What if you bleed to death? | 如果你失血过多死掉怎么办 |
[32:29] | It’ll heal if it works. | 如果有效 我能自己愈合的 |
[32:33] | Ugh. Look… | 听着 |
[32:34] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不确定我做得到 |
[32:36] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[32:37] | Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, | 因为要把肉切开 |
[32:39] | the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood! | 看到骨头 尤其是会有好多血 |
[32:42] | You faint at the sight of blood? | 怎么 你晕血吗 |
[32:45] | No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm! | 不 但我看到断臂可能会晕倒 |
[32:49] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[32:51] | Either you cut off my arm, | 要不你把我手臂切断 |
[32:53] | Or I’m gonna cut off your head. | 要不我把你头拧断 |
[32:54] | Okay, you know what, I’m so not buying your threats any– | 我跟你说 我才不会受你威胁 |
[32:57] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 我的天啊 好吧 |
[32:58] | All right, bought, sold. | 算我怕了你了 |
[32:59] | Totally. I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 我听话就是 我帮你切 |
[33:01] | What? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在做什么 |
[33:04] | Holy God, what the hell is that? | 我的妈呀 那是什么 |
[33:07] | It’s my body… | 是我的身体 |
[33:09] | trying to heal itself. | 在试着自我愈合 |
[33:10] | Well, it’s not doing a very good job of it. | 看来愈合得不怎么样嘛 |
[33:12] | Now. You gotta do it now. | 现在 你现在就必须切 |
[33:15] | Look, honestly, i don’t think I can. | 实话说 我真的做不到 |
[33:17] | Just do it! | 快点切 |
[33:17] | Oh, my god. Okay, okay. | 天哪 好吧 好吧 |
[33:20] | Oh, my god. | 苍天啊 |
[33:21] | All right, here we go! | 好吧 我切了噢 |
[33:23] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[33:25] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[33:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么啊 |
[33:32] | Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares. | 你恰巧阻止了将萦绕我一生的恶梦 |
[33:34] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[33:41] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要怎么用 |
[33:43] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[33:45] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[33:47] | No. No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[33:54] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[33:55] | Derek, come on, wake up. | 德里克 快点醒过来 |
[33:57] | Scott, what the hell are we gonna do? | 斯科特 我们现在怎么办 |
[33:58] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[34:00] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不到它 |
[34:01] | He’s not waking up! | 他醒不过来了 |
[34:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:05] | I think he’s dying. | 他好像快死了 |
[34:07] | I think he’s dead! | 他好像已经死了 |
[34:07] | Just hold on! | 坚持住 |
[34:13] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[34:29] | Oh! I got it! I got it! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[34:32] | Please don’t kill me for this. | 千万别因此杀了我 |
[34:35] | Ugh! Ow! God! | 天哪 好痛啊 |
[34:36] | Give me… | 给我 |
[34:39] | Up! | 起来 |
[34:41] | Ow! God… | 我的天 |
[34:54] | Oh, my god. | 苍天啊 |
[35:22] | That…was…awesome! | 这真酷毙了 |
[35:26] | Yes! | 帅呆了 |
[35:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事了吗 |
[35:31] | Well, except for the agonizing pain. | 死不了 虽然钻心地疼 |
[35:33] | I’m guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health. | 开始挖苦人了 是恢复健康的好兆头 |
[35:38] | Okay, we saved your life, | 我们救了你一命 |
[35:40] | Which means you’re gonna leave us alone, you got that? | 我需要你离开我们的视线 成吗 |
[35:43] | And if you don’t, I’m gonna go back to Allison’s dad, | 如果你不遵守 我就去把一切 |
[35:45] | and I’m gonna tell him everything– | 都告诉艾莉森的爸爸 |
[35:46] | You’re gonna trust them? | 你信任他们吗 |
[35:48] | You think they can help you? | 你认为他们帮得了你吗 |
[35:49] | Well, why not? | 为什么不能 |
[35:51] | They’re a lot freaking nicer than you are. | 他们比你好多了 |
[35:54] | I can show you exactly how nice they are. | 让我来告诉你他们有多好 |
[35:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:10] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[36:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[36:44] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[36:46] | Peter Hill Peter Hill. | |
[36:51] | Is he… | 他是 |
[36:53] | Like you, a werewolf? | 和你一样的狼人吗 |
[36:57] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[37:00] | Now he’s barely even human. | 现在他连正常人也算不上 |
[37:03] | Six years ago, my sister and I were at school, | 六年前 我和我妹妹在学校上课 |
[37:05] | and our house caught fire. | 我们家着火了 |
[37:09] | 11 people were trapped inside. | 十一个人被困在里面 |
[37:14] | He was the only survivor. | 他是唯一的幸存者 |
[37:18] | So…what makes you so sure that they set the fire? | 你为什么确定是他们纵的火 |
[37:23] | ’cause they’re the only ones that knew about us. | 因为除了他们 没人知道我们的秘密 |
[37:26] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[37:28] | They had a reason. | 一定事出有因 |
[37:30] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[37:33] | You tell me what justifies this. | 这个怎么解释 |
[37:37] | They say they’ll only kill an adult, | 他们说 他们只会杀一个人 |
[37:39] | and only with absolute proof, | 而且有确实证据才会这么做 |
[37:41] | but there were people in my family | 但在这场火灾中 我的家人 |
[37:43] | that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. | 都是极其平凡的人 |
[37:45] | This is what they do. | 这就是他们干的好事 |
[37:47] | And it’s what Allison will do. | 艾莉森也会这么做的 |
[37:49] | What are you doing? | 你们在这做什么 |
[37:51] | How did you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[37:52] | We were just leaving. | 我们正打算走 |
[38:14] | I just thought maybe I’d catch you before you went to sleep, | 我本想在你睡觉前打给你的 |
[38:16] | But, uh… | 不过 |
[38:18] | I wanted to say sorry again for tonight. | 今晚的事我再次道歉 |
[38:22] | So…call me. | 等你回电 |
[39:00] | The one that attacked me was big. | 袭击我的那个狼人体型很大 |
[39:01] | It had width and power. | 肩膀宽厚 力大无穷 |
[39:04] | But the one I shot was lean and fast. | 但我打中的体型轻盈 速度极快 |
[39:07] | Well, that would be Derek Hale. | 那应该是德里克·霍尔 |
[39:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:12] | Mostly. | 应该错不了 |
[39:13] | Well, how do we know it’s just two of ’em? | 你怎么知道只有他们两个狼人 |
[39:14] | We don’t yet. | 这还不确定 |
[39:17] | But if Derek’s still alive, | 但如果德里克还活着 |
[39:19] | He will lead us to the Alpha. | 他会把我们引向阿尔法狼的 |
[39:21] | Take the pack leader, | 要擒贼 |
[39:23] | And take the pack. | 先擒王 |
[39:25] | And we do it according to the code. | 我们要按规矩来 |
[39:27] | You and the code. | 又是规矩 |
[39:28] | It’s there for a reason, Kate. | 规矩的存在总有道理 Kate |
[39:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:37] | I always play by the rules. | 我一直按规矩行事的 |