时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You mind taking a look at those pictures | 你不介意看一下 |
[00:05] | I was telling you about? | 这些我之前跟你提过的照片吧 |
[00:06] | A wolf could chase down its prey, | 狼找到猎物后 |
[00:08] | hobbling it by tearing at the ankles. | 会撕裂猎物的脚踝来控制它 |
[00:12] | Don’t think for a second I’ve given up on finding out | 不要以为我会放弃发现 |
[00:14] | what your little secret is. | 你那小秘密到底是什么 |
[00:15] | No, we’re not done here. | 别走 事情还没完呢 |
[00:20] | This was… | 这是 |
[00:22] | kind of a perfect birthday. | 一个完美的生日 |
[00:24] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开点 |
[00:26] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[00:30] | Lydia, what did you see? | 莉迪亚 你看见什么了 |
[00:31] | Something. | 某种东西 |
[00:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:26] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[02:43] | No. No, stop. | 不不 别响了 |
[02:53] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[02:58] | What–what the hell was that? | 你那是要干嘛 |
[02:59] | Said I was gonna teach you. | 我说过我会教你一些东西 |
[03:00] | I didn’t say when. | 只是没说具体时间罢了 |
[03:01] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你把我的魂都吓跑了 |
[03:05] | Not yet. | 还没那么严重 |
[03:06] | Okay, but I was fast, right? | 好吧 至少我反应很快吧 |
[03:08] | Not fast enough. | 不够快 |
[03:09] | But–but the car alarm thing, | 那么 弄响车辆报警器 |
[03:10] | that was smart, right? | 算挺聪明吧 |
[03:12] | Till your phone rang. | 然后你手机也响起来了 |
[03:13] | Yeah, but that was–I mean… | 但是 我是想说 |
[03:15] | Would you just stop? | 你能不能别这样做了 |
[03:18] | Please? | 求你了好吗 |
[03:20] | What happened the other night, | 那晚发生的事 |
[03:22] | Stiles’ Dad getting hurt, | 斯泰尔斯的爸爸受伤 |
[03:23] | that was my fault. | 那完全是我的错 |
[03:25] | I should have been there to do something. | 我应该到场做点什么的 |
[03:26] | I need you to teach me how to control this. | 我需要你教我如何控制变身 |
[03:29] | Look, I am what I am because of birth. | 听着 我天生就是这样 |
[03:31] | You were bitten. | 但你是被咬才变狼人的 |
[03:32] | Teaching someone who was bitten takes time. | 教一个被咬而成的狼人需要花点时间 |
[03:35] | I don’t even know if I can teach you. | 我都不确定是否能教会你 |
[03:38] | What do I have to do? | 那我要怎么办 |
[03:39] | You have to get rid of distractions. | 你要摆脱那些分散你注意的人和事 |
[03:42] | You see this? | 看到这个没 |
[03:44] | This is why I caught you. | 这就是让我抓到你的罪魁祸首 |
[03:44] | MISSED CALL FROM ALLISON | 未接来电来自 艾莉森 |
[03:46] | You want me to teach you? | 要我教你吗 |
[03:47] | Get rid of her. | 离她远点 |
[03:48] | What, just because of her family? | 怎么 就因为她的家族事业吗 |
[03:52] | Wait–wait–whoa–whoa! | 等等 别别别啊 |
[03:55] | You getting angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[03:57] | That’s your first lesson. | 这是第一堂课 |
[03:59] | You want to learn how to control this, | 想知道怎么控制它吗 |
[04:00] | how to shift, you do it through anger, | 要变身 你必须先产生怒气 |
[04:02] | by tapping into a primal animal rage, | 以此开启最原始的动物狂怒 |
[04:04] | and you can’t do that with her around. | 她在身边的话 你根本做不到 |
[04:07] | I can get angry. | 我可以让自己生气的 |
[04:08] | Not angry enough. | 那不够的 |
[04:09] | This is the only way that I can teach you. | 这是我能教你的唯一方法 |
[04:12] | Now, can you stay away from her? | 你能不能做到远离她 |
[04:15] | At least until after the full moon? | 至少在满月之前别见她 |
[04:18] | If that’s what it takes. | 别无选择吗 |
[04:20] | Do you want to live? | 你到底想不想活了 |
[04:21] | Do you want to protect your friends? | 你想保护你的朋友吗 |
[04:22] | Yes or no? | 想还是不想 |
[04:24] | Yes. | 当然想 |
[04:26] | If you can teach me, I can stay away from her. | 如果你肯教我 我就暂时离开她 |
[04:35] | Take it off. | 脱掉它 |
[04:38] | You’re okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[04:39] | Are you okay with it? | 那你介意吗 |
[04:41] | You’re asking me if I’m okay with taking off your clothes? | 你是想问我 介不介意脱掉你的衣服吗 |
[04:44] | Stupid question. | 好傻的问题 |
[04:46] | Like, world record stupid. | 傻得都能上世界纪录了 |
[04:48] | You first. | 你先脱 |
[05:31] | Just a second. | 马上来 |
[05:38] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[05:39] | Uh, coming. Coming. | 来了 来了 |
[05:47] | What’s up? | 在干嘛 |
[05:48] | Uh, nothing. | 没干什么 |
[05:49] | Just doing homework, sending some emails. | 做做功课 发发邮件 |
[05:52] | Emailing the boyfriend? | 发给男朋友吗 |
[05:54] | No. | 才不是 |
[05:55] | I’m emailing PETA about | 我在给善待动物协会发邮件 |
[05:56] | how my wing nut father | 诉说我疯狂的老爸如何在学校停车场 |
[05:57] | gunned down an innocent mountain lion in the school parking lot. | 射杀了一只无辜的美洲狮 |
[06:00] | And that wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact | 这行为与你被禁足从而不能见斯科特 |
[06:02] | that you’re grounded and you can’t see Scott? | 有没有一点关系呢 |
[06:04] | I’m not gonna be one of those whining teenagers | 我不会像那些又哭又叫的女孩一样 |
[06:05] | who looks at her father and says, | 对着她爸爸大喊 |
[06:06] | “I hate you. I wish you were dead.” | “我恨你 你去死吧” |
[06:08] | But… | 但是 |
[06:09] | But… | 但是 |
[06:11] | I hate him and I wish he was dead. | 我在心里默默恨他 希望他死翘翘 |
[06:14] | See, now you’re starting to sound like | 现在你才像个正常的 |
[06:15] | a normal, angry teenager. | 正在气头上的青春期少女 |
[06:17] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么功课 |
[06:19] | Can I help? | 要我帮你吗 |
[06:20] | Uh, a history project, and I just want to be left alone, actually. | 一个历史课题 我自己能搞定的 |
[06:25] | What kind of history project? | 是什么历史课题 |
[06:27] | I have to come up with a report | 我需要写一个报告 |
[06:28] | that has some relevance to my own family history. | 内容要与自己家族史有关 |
[06:30] | Specific to your family? | 特殊的家族史吗 |
[06:32] | Why? Do you have any ideas? | 怎么 你有好建议吗 |
[06:37] | Type this in. | 输入这几个单词 |
[06:39] | “La bete du gevaudan.” | [法语] |
[06:41] | The beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当的怪兽 |
[06:46] | What is this? | 那是什么 |
[06:48] | It’s an old French legend that, believe it or not, | 是个古老的法国传说 信不信由你 |
[06:51] | has something to do with your family. | 它和我们家族有些关联 |
[06:54] | “In 1766 in a province of Lozere, “ | “1766年 在洛泽尔省” |
[06:56] | “la bete killed over a hundred people.” | “那只怪兽杀了一百多个人” |
[06:58] | Mysterious animal attacks, | 神秘的动物袭击 |
[07:00] | just like a certain town called Beacon Hills. | 就跟比肯山所发生的一样 |
[07:08] | So what was it? | 那它到底是什么 |
[07:09] | The animal? | 这动物 |
[07:11] | Nobody knows for sure, but I can tell you one thing. | 没人知道 但我能告诉你 |
[07:13] | It definitely wasn’t a mountain lion. | 那绝不是美洲狮 |
[07:15] | What’s it look like to you? | 你看它像什么 |
[07:21] | It looks like… | 看起来像 |
[07:24] | A wolf. | 狼 |
[07:57] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[08:00] | I-I know I said I would stay away, | 我确实说过我不会再找她 |
[08:01] | but you broke my phone. | 但你弄坏了我的手机 |
[08:04] | I had to at least tell her why I wasn’t answering. | 我起码要跟她解释一下为什么不接电话 |
[08:14] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[09:19] | You seriously need to stop doing that. | 你就不能别这样了 |
[09:21] | So what happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Did he talk to you? | 他和你说话了 |
[09:23] | Yeah. We had a nice conversation about the weather. | 没错 我们聊了聊天气 |
[09:26] | No, he didn’t talk. | 没有 他没说话 |
[09:28] | Well, did you get anything off of him? | 你还记得他有什么异常吗 |
[09:29] | An impression. | 在你的印象里 |
[09:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:34] | Remember your other senses are heightened. | 要记住你的其他感觉都被增强了 |
[09:36] | Communication doesn’t have to be spoken. | 交流不一定非要用语言的方式 |
[09:38] | What kind of feeling did you get from him? | 他当时给你一种怎样的感觉 |
[09:41] | Anger. | 他很愤怒 |
[09:43] | Focused on you? | 针对你吗 |
[09:47] | No, not–not me. | 不是针对我 |
[09:49] | But it was definitely anger. | 但一定是愤怒 |
[09:50] | I could feel it. | 我当时能感觉到 |
[09:52] | Especially when he drew the spiral. | 特别是他在画螺旋的时候 |
[09:55] | Wait, the what? | 等等 他做了什么 |
[09:56] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[09:58] | He drew this spiral on the window of my car, | 他在我车窗上画了一个螺旋 |
[10:01] | in the condensation, you know? | 用车窗上的水雾 |
[10:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:05] | You have this look like you know what it means. | 看你的表情 好像知道这意味着什么 |
[10:07] | No, it’s–it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:08] | Wait-wait-wait-wait a second. | 你先等一下 |
[10:10] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[10:12] | You can’t ask me to trust you | 你不能一边让我相信你 |
[10:14] | and then just keep things to yourself. | 一边又对我隐瞒什么 |
[10:16] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没有什么特别的含义 |
[10:18] | You buried your sister under a spiral. | 你把自己的妹妹埋在一个螺旋里 |
[10:22] | What does it mean? | 这有什么含义 |
[10:29] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[10:48] | Stay away from Allison. | 离艾莉森远一点 |
[10:52] | Stay away from Allison. | 离艾莉森远一点 |
[10:55] | Stay away from Allison. | 离艾莉森远一点 |
[10:58] | Stay away from Allison. | 离艾莉森远一点 |
[11:03] | Must stay away from Allison. | 一定要离艾莉森远一点 |
[11:06] | Just stay away from Allison. | 离艾莉森远一点 |
[11:08] | Stay away from Jackson. | 离杰克逊远一点 |
[11:10] | Just stay away from Jackson. | 一定要离杰克逊远一点 |
[11:12] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 你好 |
[11:13] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[11:31] | Still not talking to me? | 还是不理我 |
[11:36] | Can you at least tell me if your dad’s okay? | 起码告诉我你爸的情况怎么样 |
[11:39] | I mean, it’s just a bruise, right? | 只是一点擦伤 是吗 |
[11:41] | Some soft tissue damage? | 还有一点软组织损伤 |
[11:48] | You know I feel really bad about it, right? | 你知道我非常内疚 对吗 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | What if I told you that | 如果我跟你说 |
[11:58] | I’m trying to figure this whole thing out, and… | 我在设法弄清事情的真相 |
[12:01] | that I went to Derek for help? | 但我需要德里克的帮助 |
[12:05] | If I was talking to you, | 如果我要回答你的话 |
[12:06] | I’d say that you’re an idiot for trusting him. | 我会说你竟然蠢到会去相信他 |
[12:10] | But obviously I’m not talking to you. | 但我很明显不是再跟你说话 |
[12:27] | What did he say? | 他说了些什么 |
[12:32] | Wh– he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry? | 什么 他要用激怒你的方式来激发你的兽性 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:36] | All right, well, correct me if I’m wrong, | 我说错了什么请你纠正我 |
[12:37] | but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, | 你每次变身的时候都试图伤害别人 |
[12:39] | and that someone’s usually me. | 那个倒霉蛋通常是我 |
[12:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:41] | That’s what he means when he says | 所以他说不知道 |
[12:42] | he doesn’t know if he can teach me. | 是否能教会我控制自己 |
[12:45] | I have to be able to control it. | 我要自己学会控制愤怒 |
[12:46] | Well, how’s he gonna teach you to do that? | 他打算怎么教你 |
[12:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:48] | I don’t think he does either. | 我觉得他也不知道 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | When are you seeing him again? | 你什么时候再去见他 |
[12:51] | Just told me not to talk about it. | 他不让我跟别人说 |
[12:52] | Just act normal and get through the day. | 只要表现正常些过完这一天就好了 |
[12:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:56] | He’s picking me up at the animal clinic after work. | 下班后他去动物诊所接我 |
[12:59] | After work. | 下班后 |
[12:59] | All right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then. | 好的 那放学后把你的时间交给我吧 |
[13:03] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[13:04] | To teach you myself. | 我亲自教你 |
[13:10] | The what of who? | 什么东西 |
[13:11] | The beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当怪兽 |
[13:13] | Listen. | 听好 |
[13:15] | “A quadruped wolf-like monster, | 酷似狼的四脚怪兽 |
[13:17] | prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France | 在1764至1767年期间 |
[13:20] | during the year 1764 to 1767. | 分布于法国的奥弗涅和多尔多涅南部 |
[13:24] | La bete killed over a hundred people, | 这只怪兽因杀害了100多人 |
[13:27] | becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th | 使其声名狼藉 于是路易十五皇帝 |
[13:30] | sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.” | 派出手下最优秀的猎人去猎杀它 |
[13:33] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[13:34] | “Even the church eventually declared | 就连教会也声称 |
[13:36] | the monster a messenger of Satan.” | 那只怪兽是撒旦派来的使者 |
[13:39] | Still boring. | 还是无聊 |
[13:40] | “Cryptozoologists believe it may have been | 神秘动物学家认为 它可能是 |
[13:41] | a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid.” | 有蹄食肉动物的亚种 可能是犬科动物 |
[13:44] | “Slipping into a coma” bored. | 听得我都快睡着了 |
[13:46] | “While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer | 也有人认为它是一名魔法强大的男巫 |
[13:48] | who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster.” | 可以变身成为吃人的怪兽 |
[13:52] | Any of this have anything to do with your family? | 这些和你的家庭有一丁点关系吗 |
[13:54] | This. | 听这个 |
[13:55] | “It is believed that la bete was finally | 据信怪兽最终被一位极富声望的 |
[13:57] | trapped and killed by a renown hunter | 猎人设下陷阱并杀死很有声望 |
[13:59] | who claimed his wife and four children | 他声称自己的妻子和四个孩子 |
[14:01] | were the first to fall prey to the creature.” | 是最早成为怪兽牺牲品的人 |
[14:05] | His name was Argent. | 他的名字是阿金斯 |
[14:07] | Your ancestors killed a big wolf. | 你的祖先杀死了一只巨狼 |
[14:09] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[14:10] | Not just a big wolf. | 不只是一只巨狼 |
[14:13] | Take a look at this picture. | 看看这张图片 |
[14:15] | What does it look like to you? | 你觉得它看起来如何 |
[14:26] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[14:31] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:34] | It looks… like a big… wolf. | 它看起来就是一只巨狼 |
[14:38] | See you in History. | 历史课上见 |
[14:44] | I think the book’s making it more obvious. | 你拿书挡着脸反而更引人注目 |
[14:48] | Besides, she’s reading, anyway. | 再说她在看书呢 |
[14:53] | So did you come up with a plan yet? | 你想出计划来了吗 |
[14:55] | I think so. | 想出来了 |
[14:58] | Does that mean you don’t hate me now? | 那是不是意味着你现在不恨我了 |
[15:00] | No. | 恨 |
[15:01] | But your crap has infiltrated my life, | 但是你的破事已经和我的生活密不可分了 |
[15:03] | so now I have to do something about it. | 所以我现在必须得做点什么 |
[15:06] | Plus I’m definitely a better yoda than Derek. | 再说了 我这个尤达可比德里克强多了 |
[15:08] | Okay, yeah, you teach me. | 好吧 你教我 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I’ll be your yoda. | 是的 我就是你的尤达 |
[15:10] | Yeah, you be my yoda. | 对 你就是我的尤达 |
[15:12] | Your yoda I will be. | 你的尤达就是我 |
[15:15] | I said it backwards. | 我说的倒装句 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I–I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[15:17] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[15:18] | I definitely still hate you. | 我绝对还恨你 |
[15:25] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[15:27] | Scott, wait. | 斯科特 等等 |
[15:31] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[15:33] | Sc– | 斯科… |
[15:45] | This is not gonna be easy. | 真是不容易啊 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:52] | Now…put this on. | 现在 戴上这个 |
[15:57] | Isn’t this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team? | 这不是田径队用的心率监视器吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I borrowed it. | 对 我借的 |
[16:00] | Stole it. | 偷的 |
[16:01] | Temporarily misappropriated. | 暂时挪用 |
[16:04] | Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate | 运动员慢跑时教练用它 |
[16:05] | with his phone while he jogs, | 在手机上监测心率 |
[16:06] | and you’re gonna wear it for the rest of the day. | 今天你就戴着它吧 |
[16:08] | Isn’t that coach’s phone? | 那不是教练的手机吗 |
[16:09] | That, I stole. | 这个 我偷的 |
[16:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:12] | All right, well, your heart rate goes up | 当你变身的时候 |
[16:13] | when you go wolf, right? | 心率会加快 对吧 |
[16:14] | When you’re playing lacrosse, | 当你打曲棍球的时候 |
[16:15] | when you’re with Allison, | 当你和艾莉森在一起时 |
[16:16] | whenever you get angry. | 甚至当你生气的时候 |
[16:17] | Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning | 或许控制变身的关键 |
[16:19] | to control your heart rate. | 在于学会控制你的心率 |
[16:21] | Like the incredible hulk. | 就像绿巨人一样 |
[16:23] | Kind of like the incredible hulk, yeah. | 和绿巨人差不多吧 |
[16:25] | No, I’m like the incredible hulk. | 不 我和绿巨人一样 |
[16:26] | Would you shut up and put the strap on? | 你能闭嘴把它戴上吗 |
[16:34] | This isn’t exactly how I wanted to spend my free period. | 我还真没打算过这样利用我的课余时间 |
[16:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:38] | No. | 没有 |
[16:38] | Remember, don’t get angry. | 切忌 莫生气 |
[16:43] | I’m starting to think this was a really bad idea. | 我开始觉得这是个坏主意了 |
[16:48] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[16:58] | Okay, that one…kind of hurt. | 好吧 刚才那下有点疼 |
[17:00] | Quiet. | 别说话 |
[17:00] | Remember, you’re supposed to be | 记住 你应该 |
[17:01] | thinking about your heart rate, all right? | 想的是你的心率 好吗 |
[17:02] | About staying calm. | 要心止如水 |
[17:04] | Stay calm. | 保持平静 |
[17:06] | Staying calm. | 心止如水 |
[17:08] | Staying totally calm. | 绝对要心止如水 |
[17:09] | There’s no balls flying at my face– | 根本没有球冲我的脸飞过来 |
[17:20] | Aah! Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[17:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:23] | I think my aim is actually improving. | 我觉得我越瞄越准了 |
[17:26] | Wonder why. | 才怪 |
[17:28] | Don’t get angry. | 莫生气 |
[17:30] | I’m not getting angry. | 我没生气 |
[17:57] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[18:10] | Scott, you started to change. | 斯哥特 你要变身了 |
[18:14] | From anger. | 就是因为生气 |
[18:15] | But it was more than that. | 但比生气的感觉更复杂 |
[18:19] | Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt. | 就好像我越生气就觉得自己越强壮 |
[18:22] | So it is anger, then. Derek’s right. | 那就是生气 德里克是对的 |
[18:26] | I can’t be around Allison. | 我不能接近艾莉森 |
[18:27] | Just because she makes you happy? | 就因为她让你快乐 |
[18:30] | No, because she makes me weak. | 不 因为她让我变弱了 |
[18:36] | So you stay away from her for a few days. You can do that. | 那你就远离她几天 你能做到的 |
[18:40] | But is it a few days, or is it forever? | 但是到底是几天 还是永远 |
[18:42] | You know, this whole “Women make you weak” thing | “女人让你变弱了”这件事 |
[18:44] | is a little too spartan warrior for me. | 对我来说有点斯巴达勇士的意思 |
[18:46] | It’s probably just part of the learning process. | 或许它只是学习过程中的一部分 |
[18:49] | Yeah, but you’ve seen Derek. | 是 但是你见过德里克了 |
[18:51] | I mean, the guy’s totally alone. | 那家伙是个独行侠 |
[18:55] | What if I can, like, never be around her again? | 要是我永远也不能和她在一起了呢 |
[18:57] | Well, if you’re not dead, | 好吧 如果你没死 |
[18:58] | that could be a good thing. | 那会是件好事 |
[19:01] | Rather be dead. | 还不如死了呢 |
[19:03] | You’re not gonna end up like Derek, all right? | 你不会和德里克一样的 好吗 |
[19:05] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到解决方法的 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[19:10] | Something smells terrible in here, anyway. | 这里的气味糟糕透了 |
[19:12] | Really? In a boys’ locker room? | 真的吗 男生更衣室里 |
[19:13] | That doesn’t make any sense at all. | 根本说不通啊 |
[19:15] | No, it’s like something’s rotting or dying. | 不 就好像什么东西腐烂了或要死了一样 |
[20:32] | What are you reading? | 你看什么呢 |
[20:36] | Just stuff for a history project. | 一些历史方面的研究 |
[20:51] | You have a free period, or… | 你下课了 还是 |
[20:54] | No, I–I just don’t like sitting through chem. | 不 我只是不喜欢上化学课 |
[20:57] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[21:04] | Did…did you want something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[21:08] | Actually, um, yeah. | 事实上 是的 |
[21:12] | I wanted to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:15] | I realize that I’ve been a jerk to you. | 我意识到我一直对你们太糟了 |
[21:17] | And especially to scott. | 特别是对斯科特 |
[21:20] | And I wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我想说 我很抱歉 |
[21:25] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:27] | I…I believe you’re being serious, | 我相信你的是认真的 |
[21:30] | but I’m not so sure I believe you’re being sincere. | 但是不太确定你是不是真心的 |
[21:38] | Do you know what it’s like to be | 你知道作为球队里最好的球员 |
[21:41] | the best player on the team? | 是什么感受吗 |
[21:43] | To be the star? | 一个明星 |
[21:47] | To have every single person at the game | 比赛中的每一个人 |
[21:49] | chanting your name? | 都高呼着你的名字 |
[21:57] | And then…some kid… | 然后 某个毛头小子 |
[22:00] | some kid just comes along, | 某个毛头小子横空出世 |
[22:01] | and then everyone starts looking at him instead of you. | 然后每个人都开始注意他而非你 |
[22:05] | Do you know what that feels like? | 你了解那种感觉吗 |
[22:10] | No, I don’t. | 不了解 |
[22:13] | Well, it feels like something’s been… | 这么说吧 就像是有人… |
[22:16] | It feels like something’s been stolen from you. | 就像是有人偷走了属于你的东西 |
[22:21] | And then you start to feel like you’d do…anything. | 然后你就想 无论如何你都要 |
[22:25] | Anything in the world to get it back. | 你无论如何都要将其抢回来 |
[22:31] | Haven’t you ever learned | 你难道不知道在”团队”里 |
[22:32] | there’s no “I” in “Team”? | 不是只有”自己”吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, but there is a “Me”. | 对 但是有”我” |
[22:39] | Ha. That was a joke. | 只是开个玩笑 |
[22:41] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[22:43] | You must really, really hate me. | 你一定很讨厌 很讨厌我 |
[22:48] | Not at all. | 一点也没有 |
[22:50] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[22:53] | Because… I’m not a bad guy. | 因为 我不是个坏人 |
[22:57] | I mean, yeah, I make stupid mistakes. | 虽然我会犯一些愚蠢的错误 |
[22:59] | A lot, but… | 很多错误 但是 |
[23:01] | I’m not bad. | 我本性不坏 |
[23:04] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[23:07] | And–and Scott. | 和…斯科特 |
[23:09] | I really–I really like you both, | 我真的很喜欢你们俩 |
[23:11] | and I want you guys to like me. | 我希望你们也能喜欢我 |
[23:14] | I want to get to know you guys better. | 我想更深入的了解你们 |
[23:22] | So… What are you reading? | 那么 你在读什么 |
[23:27] | Let’s go. | 我们要上课了 |
[23:28] | Sit, sit, sit, sit. | 快点坐好 |
[23:29] | We got a lot to cover today. | 今天任务很多 |
[23:31] | Let’s go. | 马上要开始了 |
[23:33] | Quicker. | 加快脚步 |
[23:34] | Hey, Stiles, sit behind me, dude. | 斯泰尔斯 兄弟 快坐我后面 |
[23:46] | I haven’t seen you all day. | 我今天一整天都没见到你 |
[23:47] | Uh, yeah. | 那个 |
[23:48] | I’ve been, uh, super busy. | 我今天一直超忙的 |
[23:50] | When are you gonna get your phone fixed? | 那你什么时候能把手机修好 |
[23:51] | I feel like I’m totally disconnected from you. | 我觉得我们好像完全失去联络了 |
[23:53] | Uh, soon. | 快修好了 |
[23:55] | Real soon. | 会很快的 |
[23:56] | I changed lab partners, by the way. | 顺便跟你说一声 我换了实验搭档了 |
[23:59] | Oh. To who? | 是吗 换成谁了 |
[24:00] | To you, dummy. | 你呀 傻子 |
[24:01] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:03] | I mean, are you sure? | 我意思是 你确定吗 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:06] | This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study. | 这样我就有借口带你回家学习了 |
[24:13] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[24:17] | I just–I don’t want to bring your grade down. | 我只是不想害你成绩下滑 |
[24:20] | Well, I mean, maybe I can bring your grade up. | 我觉得也许我能帮你提升成绩 |
[24:25] | Come to my place tonight. 8:30? | 今晚到我家来 八点半好吗 |
[24:27] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[24:29] | 8:30. | 八点半 |
[24:32] | Let’s settle down. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:35] | Let’s start with a quick summary | 首先 我们来快速总结一下 |
[24:36] | of last night’s reading. | 昨晚的阅读材料 |
[24:38] | Greenberg, put your hand down. | 格林伯格 把手放下 |
[24:39] | Everybody knows you did the reading. | 每个人都知道你读了 |
[24:42] | How about, uh… | 换个人怎样 |
[24:45] | Mccall. | 麦高 |
[24:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:48] | The reading. | 阅读资料 |
[24:50] | Last night’s reading? | 昨晚的吗 |
[24:53] | How about, uh, the reading of the Gettysburg Address? | 你觉得《葛底斯堡演说》怎么样 |
[24:56] | What? | 什么 |
[24:57] | That’s sarcasm. | 这是在挖苦你 |
[24:59] | You familiar with the term “Sarcasm,” Mccall? | 你应该很熟悉”挖苦”这个词吧 麦高 |
[25:02] | Very. | 深有体会 |
[25:03] | Did you do the reading or not? | 你到底做没做阅读 |
[25:07] | I–I think I forgot. | 我想我忘记了 |
[25:09] | Nice work, Mccall. | 真不错啊 麦高 |
[25:10] | It’s not like you’re not averaging a “D” in this class. | 似乎这门课你只想得个”D” |
[25:12] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[25:13] | You know I can’t keep you on | 你知道如果你得”D” |
[25:14] | the team if you have a “D”. | 我可不能让你再呆在球队了 |
[25:17] | How about you summarize, uh, the | 那么你来总结一下 |
[25:19] | previous night’s reading? | 前天晚上的阅读资料 好吗 |
[25:22] | No? | 不会 |
[25:23] | How about the, uh, the night before that? | 那么大前天晚上的呢 |
[25:26] | How about you summarize anything you’ve ever read… | 那你总结过 你人生之中 |
[25:30] | in your entire life? | 读过的任何一个资料吗 |
[25:33] | I–I, uh… | 我… |
[25:34] | No? A blog? | 还是没有 博客呢 |
[25:35] | How about, uh, how about, uh, | 那么 那么你读过 |
[25:36] | the back of a cereal box? No? | 麦片盒背后的说明吗 没有吗 |
[25:39] | How about the adults only warning | 那么你读过 |
[25:40] | from your favorite website | 你每晚最喜欢登陆的网站 |
[25:42] | you visit every night? | 上头的”未成年人不准入内”的警告吗 |
[25:44] | Anything? | 一个都没吗 |
[25:46] | Thank you, Mccall, thank you. | 谢谢你 麦高 真是太感谢你了 |
[25:48] | Thank you, Mccall! | 谢谢你 麦高 |
[25:49] | Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope | 谢谢你让我对你们这代人的 |
[25:53] | I have for your generation. | 最后一点希望火花都破灭了 |
[25:55] | You just blew it for everybody. | 一个老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥 |
[25:57] | Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs. | 非常感谢 你下一步实践就去练习自杀吧 |
[26:01] | Unless that’s too much reading. | 希望不要有太多需要阅读的内容 |
[26:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:06] | Everybody else, settle down. | 其余的人 开始上课 |
[26:32] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[26:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:36] | It’s Allison. | 是艾莉森 |
[26:37] | Remember what you told me about | 你还记得你之前告诉我 |
[26:38] | the night of the full moon? | 满月那天晚上的事吗 |
[26:39] | You were thinking about her, right? | 你当时在想她 对吧 |
[26:40] | About protecting her. | 想如何保护她 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 对 |
[26:43] | Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? | 还记得第一次打长曲棍球那晚吗 |
[26:45] | You said you could hear her voice out on the field. | 你说你在场上能听到她的声音 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I did. | 对 是的 |
[26:47] | Well, so that’s what brought you back so you could score. | 所以你就恢复了正常 还得了分 |
[26:50] | And then after the game in the locker room, | 然后比赛结束后 在更衣间里 |
[26:51] | you didn’t kill her. | 你没有杀她 |
[26:52] | At least not like how you were trying to kill me. | 至少不像是你试图杀我那样 |
[26:55] | She brings you back, is what I’m saying. | 她让你恢复正常 这就是我说的重点 |
[26:57] | No, no, no, but it’s not always true, because literally | 不对 不对 这不完全正确 因为 |
[26:59] | every time I’m kissing her | 每一次我想吻她 |
[27:01] | or–or touching her… | 或是抚摸她 |
[27:02] | No, that’s not the same. | 不 那不一样 |
[27:03] | When you’re doing that, | 你做那些事的时候 |
[27:05] | you’re just another hormonal teenager | 你只是个荷尔蒙旺盛的 |
[27:06] | thinking about sex, you know? | 满脑想着性的少年 对吗 |
[27:09] | You’re thinking about sex right now, aren’t you? | 你现在就在想着性 对吧 |
[27:12] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[27:13] | That’s fine. Look, back in the classroom when | 没事 再说回刚刚在教室里 |
[27:14] | she was holding your hand, | 当她握着你的手时 |
[27:16] | that was different, okay? | 那情况是不一样的 对吧 |
[27:17] | I don’t think she makes you weak. | 我觉得是她没有削弱了你的力量 |
[27:18] | I–I think she actually gives you control. | 应该是她给了你自制力 |
[27:20] | She’s kind of like an anchor. | 她就像是你的精神支柱 |
[27:21] | You mean because I love her. | 你是说因为我爱她 |
[27:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:24] | Did I just say that? | 我刚刚是不是说了那句话 |
[27:25] | Yes, you just said that. | 是的 你说了 |
[27:30] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[27:31] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[27:32] | Now, moving on… | 现在继续 |
[27:33] | No, no, no, really. | 不 不 不 说真的 |
[27:35] | I think I’m totally in love with her. | 我感觉我真的爱上她了 |
[27:37] | And that’s beautiful. | 这种感觉很妙 |
[27:38] | Now, before you go off | 在你还要继续下去 |
[27:39] | and write a sonnet, | 准备写一首爱情十四行诗之前 |
[27:40] | can we figure this out, please? | 我们能先分析出原因吗 |
[27:41] | Because you obviously can’t be around her all the time. | 因为你不可能每分每秒都围着她转 |
[27:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 是啊 对不起 |
[27:45] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[27:48] | I don’t know. Yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[27:54] | Oh, no. You’re getting an idea, aren’t you? | 不是 你已经有主意了吧 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[27:57] | Is this idea gonna get me in trouble? | 会让我惹祸上身吗 |
[27:59] | Maybe. | 也许会 |
[28:00] | Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain? | 会把我弄得很疼吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah, definitely. Come on. | 这是一定的 走吧 |
[28:04] | What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[28:05] | You’ll see. Hold on. | 你会知道的 等等 |
[28:07] | Okay. Stand right there. | 好了 站这别动 |
[28:09] | Do you have your keys? | 带钥匙了吗 |
[28:11] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[28:12] | Hold ’em up like so. | 就这么拿着别动 |
[28:17] | Now, whatever happens, | 一会不管发生什么事 |
[28:18] | just think about Allison. | 你只想着艾莉森就好了 |
[28:19] | Try to find her voice | 试着回想她的声音 |
[28:20] | like you did at the game. | 就像你在比赛的时候那样 |
[28:21] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:25] | Just…keep holding it right there. | 就 这样举着别动 |
[28:41] | Hey, hey, hey, dude! | 喂 喂 喂 老兄 |
[28:41] | What do you think you’re doing | 你为什么要 |
[28:42] | to that truck, bro? | 划那辆卡车 老兄 |
[28:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:51] | Ow! My god. Wow. | 我的天啊 |
[29:05] | Ah, come on, stay calm. Stay calm. | 挺住 保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[29:13] | Oh, that’s not okay. | 那样真不好 |
[29:18] | Scott. Come on, buddy. | 斯科特 挺住 兄弟 |
[29:40] | Studying with a friend. | 跟朋友一起学习 |
[29:43] | Yes, that friend. | 是的 那个朋友 |
[29:45] | We’re lab partners. | 我们是实验课搭档 |
[29:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:50] | Hey, stop it right now. | 赶紧住手 |
[29:57] | What do you idiots think you’re doing? | 你们这两个白痴在搞什么 |
[30:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:18] | If you can hear me, | 如果能听见我说话 |
[30:20] | I need you to give me a sign. | 就给我个信号 |
[30:22] | Blink. Raise a finger. | 眨下眼 或者动下手指 |
[30:24] | Anything. Just… | 什么都行 只要 |
[30:27] | Just something to point me in the right direction, okay? | 只要能给我个正确的指示就行 好吗 |
[30:33] | Someone killed Laura. | 劳拉被人杀了 |
[30:38] | Your niece. | 你的侄女 |
[30:41] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[30:48] | Whoever he is, | 不管他是谁 |
[30:48] | he’s an Alpha now. | 他现在已经是”阿尔法”了 |
[30:51] | But he’s one without a pack. | 但他是单干的 没有族群 |
[30:54] | Which means he’s not as strong. | 也就是说他没有那么不可战胜 |
[31:01] | I can take him. | 我能解决他 |
[31:05] | But I have to find him first. | 但我必须先找到他 |
[31:07] | Look, if you know something, | 如果你有线索的话 |
[31:08] | Just give me a sign. | 给我个信号吧 |
[31:11] | Is it one of us? | 是我们中的一员吗 |
[31:15] | Someone else make it out of the fire? | 是另外某个从大火里逃生的人吗 |
[31:19] | Just give me anything. Blink. | 给我什么信号都行 眨下眼 |
[31:22] | Raise a finger. | 动下手指 |
[31:22] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[31:25] | Say something! | 快告诉我 |
[31:26] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[31:28] | You think after six years of this, | 他这样已经六年了 |
[31:29] | yelling at him is going to get a response? | 你以为对他大吼大叫能得到什么反应 |
[31:32] | Got a better method? | 有更好的办法吗 |
[31:33] | Patience. | 耐心等待 |
[31:34] | He’ll respond if you give him the time. | 你给他一些时间 他会有回应的 |
[31:39] | I don’t have any more time. | 我没有那么多时间了 |
[32:33] | Excuse me, sir? | 老师 打扰一下 |
[32:34] | Uh, I know it’s detention and all, | 我知道我被留堂了 |
[32:35] | but, uh, I’m supposed to be at work, | 但我该去打工了 |
[32:37] | and I don’t want to get fired. | 我可不想被人炒鱿鱼 |
[32:48] | You knew I would heal. | 你知道我会不药而愈的 |
[32:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[32:52] | So you did that to help me learn? | 那你那么做是想帮助我学习吗 |
[32:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[32:56] | But partially to punish me. | 但我也跟着遭殃了 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:58] | Well, that one’s obvious. | 理所当然 |
[33:02] | Dude, you’re my best friend, | 兄弟 你是我最好的朋友 |
[33:04] | and I can’t have you being angry with me. | 我不该惹你生气 |
[33:11] | I’m not angry anymore. | 我已经没生气了 |
[33:17] | Look, you have something, Scott. | 斯科特 你拥有某些力量 |
[33:20] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[33:21] | Whether you want it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[33:23] | you can do things that nobody else can do. | 但你能及他人所不及 |
[33:29] | So that means you don’t have a choice anymore. | 那就是说你再也无从选择 |
[33:32] | It means you have to do something. | 也意味着你必须肩负某种使命 |
[33:37] | I know. And I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[33:41] | All right, both of you, out of here. | 好吧 你们两个 可以走了 |
[33:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:02] | Scott, you’re late again. | 斯科特 你又迟到了 |
[34:04] | I hope this isn’t getting to be a habit. | 希望你没养成习惯 |
[34:12] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[34:13] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:15] | Want to know about the animal you found | 你是不是发现有个动物 |
[34:16] | with the spiral on its side? | 身体侧面有个螺旋标记 |
[34:19] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:20] | What animal? | 什么动物 |
[34:21] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[34:22] | The deer. | 一只鹿 |
[34:25] | You remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[34:31] | It’s just a deer. | 就是只鹿 |
[34:32] | And I didn’t find it. | 不是我发现的 |
[34:33] | They called me because they wanted to know | 他们叫我去是想知道 |
[34:35] | if I’d ever seen anything like it. | 我有没有见过类似的东西 |
[34:37] | What’d you tell them? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[34:38] | I told them no. | 我告诉他们没有 |
[34:45] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[34:50] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[34:51] | The sound of your heartbeat rising. | 你心跳加快的声音 |
[34:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:56] | It’s the sound of you lying. | 这是你撒谎的表现 |
[35:09] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[35:16] | Are you protecting someone? | 你在保护谁吗 |
[35:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | The key to the drug locker is in my pocket. | 麻醉药箱的钥匙在我口袋里 |
[35:21] | I don’t want drugs. | 我不要麻醉药 |
[35:22] | I want to know why you’re lying. | 我想知道你为什么撒谎 |
[35:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:28] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我做什么 |
[35:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:30] | I want to know who you are or | 我想要知道你是谁 |
[35:31] | who you’re protecting. | 你在保护谁 |
[35:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:34] | Scott, get out of here! | 斯科特 离开这 |
[35:38] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 停下 |
[35:39] | Look, when he’s conscious, | 听着 当他清醒的时候 |
[35:40] | he can keep himself from healing, | 他能控制住自己的伤口不自动愈合 |
[35:41] | but unconscious, he can’t. | 但是如果不清醒 他就做不到了 |
[35:42] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:45] | You want to know what the spiral means, Scott? | 你想知道螺旋纹意味着什么吗 斯科特 |
[35:47] | It’s our sign for a vendetta, for revenge. | 那是我们的标志 代表仇恨和复仇 |
[35:49] | It means he won’t stop killing | 意味着除非他达到了目的 |
[35:50] | until he’s satisfied. | 否则他不会停止杀戮 |
[35:51] | You think he’s the Alpha? | 你觉得他是阿尔法狼 |
[35:52] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就会知道的 |
[36:14] | Hit him again, and then you’ll see me get angry. | 再打他一拳试试 你会看到我发怒了 |
[36:28] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[36:30] | Just give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[36:31] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[36:34] | Meet me at the school. | 在学校等我 |
[36:36] | In the parking lot. | 停车场那 |
[37:01] | This is a terrible idea. | 这主意太烂了 |
[37:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:04] | But we’re still gonna do it? | 但我们还是要那么做吗 |
[37:05] | Can you think of something better? | 你能想出来更好的主意吗 |
[37:06] | Well, personally I’m a fan of ignoring a problem | 我个人喜欢忽视问题 |
[37:08] | until eventually it just goes away. | 直到最终问题自己消失 |
[37:10] | Just make sure we can get inside. | 先想办法进去吧 |
[37:16] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[37:22] | Where’s my boss? | 我老板呢 |
[37:23] | He’s in the back. | 在后座上 |
[37:30] | Oh, well, he looks comfortable. | 好吧 他看起来真自在 |
[37:34] | Wait. Hey. | 等等 嘿 |
[37:35] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[37:36] | You said I was linked with the Alpha. | 你说我和阿尔法狼之间有感应 |
[37:43] | I’m gonna see if you’re right. | 我要看看你说的对不对 |
[37:54] | Okay, one question. | 好吧 一个问题 |
[37:55] | What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn’t show up? | 如果阿尔法狼没出现怎么办 |
[37:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:00] | And what are you gonna do if he does show up? | 如果他出现了怎么办 |
[38:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | Good plan. | 真是个好计划 |
[38:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:07] | You said that a wolf howls to signal his position | 你说过狼用嗥叫来向种族的其它成员 |
[38:09] | to the rest of the pack, right? | 表明自己的位置 对吧 |
[38:11] | Right, but if you bring him here, | 对 但是如果你把它引到这来 |
[38:12] | does that make you part of his pack? | 是不是就意味着你是它种族的一员呢 |
[38:15] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[38:16] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[38:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:21] | All you. | 该你上场了 |
[38:32] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你们搞笑吧 |
[38:41] | Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right? | 行吗 我是说 那算嗥叫 对吧 |
[38:44] | I–yeah, technically. | 那是 技术角度看 是的 |
[38:46] | Well, what did it sound like to you? | 你听起来像什么 |
[38:49] | Like a cat being choked to death, Scott. | 像猫快被掐死了 斯科特 |
[38:52] | What do I do? | 我要做什么 |
[38:53] | How am I supposed to do this? | 我应该怎么做 |
[38:54] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[38:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:58] | You’re calling the Alpha. | 你在呼唤阿尔法狼 |
[38:59] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:00] | Be a man. | 男人点 |
[39:02] | Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. | 做个狼人 而不是少狼 |
[39:05] | Be a werewolf. | 做一个真正的狼人 |
[39:07] | Werewolf. | 狼人 |
[39:08] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[39:41] | I’m gonna kill both of you. | 我要把你们两个都杀了 |
[39:43] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[39:44] | What are you trying to do, | 你要干什么 |
[39:45] | attract the entire state to the school? | 把整个州的人都引到学校里来吗 |
[39:47] | Sorry. I didn’t know it would be that loud. | 对不起 我不知道会那么大声 |
[39:49] | Yeah, it was loud. | 是很大声 |
[39:51] | And it was awesome. | 而且帅呆了 |
[39:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:54] | Don’t be such a sour wolf. | 别那么酸 |
[39:56] | What’d you do with him? | 你怎么他了 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[40:36] | Lock it! | 快锁上 |
[40:38] | Next time on Teen Wolf… | 下集预告 |
[40:40] | Somebody please explain to me what’s going on, | 谁能给我解释解释究竟怎么回事 |
[40:41] | because I’m freaking out here. | 我要吓死了 |
[40:43] | Derek’s not dead. | 德里克没死 |
[40:44] | He–he can’t be dead. | 他不能死 |
[40:45] | He’s dead and we’re next. | 他死了的话 下一个就轮到我们了 |
[40:46] | Wait, Allison. | 等等 艾莉森 |
[40:49] | You’re about to say “Be careful.” | 你想说小心点 |
[40:52] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[40:53] | Please don’t leave us. | 不要离开我们 |
[40:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[40:57] | We’re at the school. | 我们在学校 |
[40:58] | Dad, we’re at the school. | 爸爸 我们在学校 |
[41:05] | I’m not dying here. | 我不会死在这 |
[41:06] | I’m not dying at school. | 我不会死在学校 |