时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It was too dark to see much, | 天太黑看得不是很清楚 |
[00:06] | but I’m pretty sure it was a wolf. | 但我敢肯定是一匹狼 |
[00:07] | Is this a party or a date? | 这到底是派对还是约会 |
[00:09] | Maybe both. | 两个都算 |
[00:09] | And her name is? | 那个女孩叫什么 |
[00:10] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:11] | Everything in my life is somehow perfect. | 我生活中的一切都很完美 |
[00:13] | Why are you trying to ruin it? | 为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢 |
[00:14] | You’re cursed, Scott. | 你被诅咒了 斯科特 |
[00:16] | You want to be a little high school amateur, | 你是想一直做个高中生菜鸟 |
[00:17] | or do you want to go pro? | 还是成为专业运动员 |
[00:23] | A wolf could chase down its prey, | 狼找到猎物后 |
[00:24] | hobbling it by tearing at the ankles. | 会撕裂猎物的脚踝来控制它 |
[00:28] | You know, you’ve got everyone thinking everything’s fine | 你让所有人认为你一切都很好 |
[00:30] | and normal about you, | 你很正常 |
[00:31] | but don’t think for a second I’ve given up on finding out | 但不要以为我会放弃发现 |
[00:33] | what your little secret is. | 你那小秘密到底是什么 |
[00:35] | Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, | 杰克逊 如果你想早退的话 |
[00:37] | you let me know. | 跟我打个招呼 |
[00:38] | You think he’s the alpha? | 你觉得他就是阿尔法狼 |
[00:41] | We’re about to find out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[00:49] | Lock it, lock it! | 锁上 快锁上 |
[00:50] | Do I look like I have a key? | 我看起来像是有钥匙吗 |
[00:51] | Grab something! | 随便找个东西 |
[00:52] | – What? – Anything! | -什么 -什么都行 |
[01:03] | No. | 不要 |
[01:03] | Yes. | 没事 |
[01:04] | Stiles, no, don’t. | 斯泰尔斯 不要 |
[01:22] | Come back, come back! | 回来 快回来 |
[01:24] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:42] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[01:45] | Where’d it go? | 它跑哪去了 |
[01:58] | That won’t hold, will it? | 这样是守不住的 对吧 |
[02:01] | Probably not. | 八成不行 |
[02:14] | The desk. | 用桌子 |
[02:16] | Shh, stop, stop. | 停一下 停一下 |
[02:19] | The door’s not gonna keep it out. | 门是挡不住它的 |
[02:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:21] | I hate your boss. | 我讨厌你的老板 |
[02:21] | What? | 什么 |
[02:22] | Deaton, the alpha? | 那阿尔法狼 |
[02:23] | Your boss. | 就是你老板 迪顿 |
[02:24] | No. | 不是的 |
[02:25] | Yes, murdering psycho werewolf. | 就是他 有暴力倾向的精神病狼人 |
[02:27] | They can’t be. | 不可能是他 |
[02:28] | Oh, come on. | 醒醒吧 |
[02:29] | He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later | 他消失十秒钟后 那玩意就出现了 |
[02:31] | to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? | 把德里克扔了二十多英尺高 |
[02:33] | That’s not convenient timing? | 这不可能是巧合吧 |
[02:34] | It’s not him. | 不会是他的 |
[02:35] | He killed derek. | 他杀了德里克 |
[02:36] | No, Derek’s not dead. | 不会的 德里克不会死的 |
[02:36] | He can’t be dead. | 他不能死 |
[02:37] | Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? | 大摊鲜血从他嘴里喷出 看到了吗 |
[02:39] | That doesn’t exactly qualify as a minor injury. | 那可不是什么轻伤 |
[02:42] | He’s dead, and we’re next. | 他死了 接下来就到我们了 |
[02:43] | Okay, just | 好吧 那么 |
[02:45] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[02:47] | We get to my jeep, we get out of here, | 冲进我的吉普车 我们离开这里 |
[02:50] | you seriously think about quitting your job, good? | 你要认真考虑下把那份工作辞了 好吗 |
[02:57] | No, they don’t open. | 不用了 不会是开着的 |
[02:58] | The school’s climate-controlled. | 学校是气候控制的 |
[02:59] | Then we break it. | 那就把它撞开 |
[03:00] | Which will make a lot of noise. | 那样会很吵的 |
[03:04] | Then we run really fast. | 那就跑快点 |
[03:09] | Really fast. | 要非常快 |
[03:14] | Stiles, what’s wrong with the hood of your jeep? | 斯泰尔斯 你的车前盖怎么了 |
[03:16] | What do you mean? Nothing’s wrong. | 什么意思 没什么问题啊 |
[03:17] | It’s bent. | 翘起来了 |
[03:18] | Dented? | 塌下去了吗 |
[03:20] | No, I mean bent. | 没有 是翘起来了 |
[03:23] | What the hell ha– | 怎么会 |
[03:41] | That’s my battery. | 那是吉普的蓄电池 |
[03:43] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[03:44] | We have to move. | 我们必须要跑 |
[03:45] | He could be right outside. | 他可能就在外面 |
[03:46] | He is right outside. | 他肯定在外面 |
[03:50] | Just let me take a look. | 让我先看看 |
[04:01] | Anything? | 看到了什么 |
[04:02] | No. | 没有 |
[04:05] | Move now? | 现在跑吗 |
[04:07] | Move now. | 现在跑 |
[04:14] | This way. | 这边 |
[04:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[04:15] | – What? – Somewhere without windows. | -什么 -远离窗户 |
[04:17] | Every single room in this building has windows. | 这栋楼每个房间都有窗户 |
[04:19] | Or somewhere with less windows. | 那就找窗户少的地方 |
[04:23] | The locker room. | 更衣室 |
[04:32] | Call your dad. | 给你爸爸打电话 |
[04:33] | And tell him what? | 跟他说什么 |
[04:34] | I don’t know, anything. | 我不知道 什么都行 |
[04:36] | Gas leak, a fire, whatever. | 煤气泄漏 火灾 什么都行 |
[04:38] | If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, | 那家伙看到外面停满了警车 |
[04:39] | it’ll take off. | 它就会逃走的 |
[04:40] | What if it doesn’t? | 要是它不怕呢 |
[04:41] | What if it goes completely terminator | 要是它是个杀人狂 |
[04:42] | and kills every cop in sight, including my dad? | 把连同我爸爸的所有警察都杀死怎么办 |
[04:45] | They have guns. | 他们有枪的 |
[04:46] | Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet | 没错 但就算是专杀狼人的子弹 |
[04:48] | to even slow him down, you remember that? | 也只能减缓德里克的速度 还记得吗 |
[04:51] | Then we…we have to… | 那我们 我们必须 |
[04:54] | We have to find a way out and just run for it. | 那我们得找到出路逃命 |
[04:55] | There’s nothing near the school for at least a mile. | 学校方圆一英里内什么都没有 |
[04:57] | What about Derek’s car? | 德里克的车怎么样 |
[05:00] | That could work. | 那能行 |
[05:01] | We go outside, we get the keys off his body, | 我们出去 从他身上取下钥匙 |
[05:03] | ugh, and then we take his car. | 然后开车走人 |
[05:05] | And him. | 还要带上他 |
[05:06] | Fine. Whatever. | 好 随你 |
[05:16] | I think I heard something. | 我好像听到些什么 |
[05:17] | Like what? | 比如 |
[05:18] | Shh, quiet. | 闭嘴 安静点 |
[05:30] | Hide. | 快躲起来 |
[05:33] | No, no, Stiles. No. | 别 斯泰尔斯 别 |
[06:08] | Shh. | 闭嘴 |
[06:09] | – Son of a bitch! – Quiet! | -我靠 -安静 |
[06:10] | Quiet my ass, what the hell | 安你妈个头 你们他妈的 |
[06:11] | are you trying to do, kill me? | 想做什么 吓死我吗 |
[06:12] | Both of you get out. | 你们两个都给我滚出去 |
[06:13] | Just listen for half a second, okay? | 就听我们说半秒钟 好吗 |
[06:15] | Not okay. | 不行 |
[06:16] | Get the hell out of here right now. | 马上给老子滚出去 |
[06:19] | God, just one second to explain. | 老天 就给我们一秒钟解释解释 |
[06:21] | Just shut up and go. | 闭上你的嘴给我滚 |
[06:30] | No, no. | 不 |
[06:47] | Lydia says we’re coming to get you. | 莉迪亚说我们来接你 |
[06:49] | Please don’t. | 不用麻烦 |
[06:50] | I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我肯定他已经在路上了 |
[06:52] | He’s only… 26 minutes late. | 他也就迟到了 二十六分钟而已 |
[06:55] | You hear that? | 你听听你说的 |
[06:56] | First it’s “He’s only 26 minutes late,” | 首先呢 是”他也就迟到了二十六分钟” |
[06:59] | a month later it’s “He only hits me when he’s drunk.” | 一个月后就变成”他也就喝醉了打打我” |
[07:01] | Slippery slope, Allison. | 情况不妙啊 艾莉森 |
[07:02] | Slippery slope. | 情况不妙 |
[07:03] | We’re picking you up. | 我们来接你 |
[07:04] | No. | 不用 |
[07:05] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[07:15] | Lydia gets what Lydia wants. | 莉迪亚想要怎样就怎样 |
[07:17] | Come on, get in. | 过来 上车 |
[07:18] | We can stop by his place and see if he’s there. | 我们可以去他家看看他是否在那 |
[07:21] | Hmm, is that him with the best explanation ever of why | 是他吗 完美解释了为什么 |
[07:24] | he’s half a freaking hour late? | 他该死的迟到了半个小时 |
[07:26] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[07:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:38] | It’s a dumpster. | 是垃圾桶 |
[07:40] | He pushed it in front of the door. | 他把它挡在门前 |
[07:42] | To block us in. | 为了不让我们出去 |
[07:44] | Come on, help me. | 过来 帮我一把 |
[07:45] | Ugh, stop! | 住手 |
[07:48] | I’m not dying here. | 我不想死在这 |
[07:49] | I’m not dying at school. | 我不想死在学校 |
[07:50] | We’re not going to die. | 我们不会死的 |
[07:53] | God, what is he doing? | 天哪 他到底在做什么 |
[07:54] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[07:54] | Me. | 我 |
[07:56] | Derek says it’s stronger with a pack. | 德里克说他跟族群一起的时候才更强 |
[07:57] | Yeah, great. | 当然 太棒了 |
[07:59] | A psychotic werewolf who’s into teen wolf. | 一个疯子狼人爱上了少狼 |
[08:01] | That’s–that’s beautiful. | 真是太感人了 |
[08:31] | What’re we doing here anyway? | 我们到底来这干嘛 |
[08:34] | All I got was this. | 我收到就这只有这个 |
[08:36] | 来学校见我 情况紧急 –斯科特 | |
[08:37] | They lock the doors at night, you know? | 他们晚上都锁门了 |
[08:40] | That one’s open. | 那扇门开着 |
[08:45] | You don’t need me to state the obvious, right? | 你不需要我再说清楚了 是吧 |
[08:48] | That it looks like they broke into the school? | 是说看起来像是他们闯进学校的吗 |
[08:50] | No, pretty obvious. | 不用了 很明显 |
[08:54] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我跟你一起进去吗 |
[08:56] | Mm, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[08:57] | Hey, Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[09:03] | You have this look like you’re about to say “Be careful.” | 你表情像是要说”注意安全” |
[09:07] | I am. | 对 |
[09:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:14] | That concerned look on you, | 你那关心的表情 |
[09:15] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我以前从没看到过 |
[09:16] | Well, I am concerned. | 我是很关心你 |
[09:19] | Well, that’s a good look on you. | 不错 这表情挺配你的 |
[09:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心啦 |
[09:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | All right, we have to do something. | 好了 我们得做些事 |
[10:25] | Like what? | 比如 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:27] | Kill it, hurt it, | 干掉它 弄残它 |
[10:28] | inflict mental anguish on it–something. | 把我们的痛苦一股脑都发泄到它身上 |
[10:49] | Wait a minute, no– | 等等 别 |
[10:50] | Shh, shh, shh. | 安静点 安静点 |
[11:03] | The desk. Come on, the desk. | 拿桌子来 快 去拿桌子 |
[11:12] | He can’t… | 它不能… |
[11:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:28] | Do you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[11:29] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[11:31] | The hood on that piece of crap jeep looks crappier than usual. | 那个破吉普的前盖看上去比往常更烂了 |
[11:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:39] | To take a look, stay here. | 就去看一下 你呆在车里 |
[11:40] | I’m not staying in the car. | 我不要呆在车里 |
[11:41] | Just stay in the damn– | 就好好呆在这该死的 |
[11:42] | Do not leave me alone in the car. | 不要把我一个人丢在车里 |
[11:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | God, don’t have a meltdown. | 别这么歇斯底里 |
[12:16] | Look at that. | 看看这儿 |
[12:17] | It is indeed a piece of crap. | 简直就是垃圾 |
[12:20] | Can we get Allison and leave now? | 我们能不能赶紧找到艾莉森然后离开这 |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[12:30] | Are you getting Allison? | 你要去找艾莉森吗 |
[12:32] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[12:36] | Come on, get across. | 快点 快过来 |
[12:37] | Come on! | 快 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:48] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[12:48] | I just wanna get a look at it. | 我就想看一看它 |
[12:50] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:51] | Look, it’s trapped, okay? | 它被困住了 好吧 |
[12:52] | It’s not gonna get out. | 不可能出得来 |
[13:03] | Yeah, that’s right, we got you– | 就这样 我们困住 |
[13:05] | Will you shut up! | 麻烦你闭嘴 |
[13:06] | I’m not scared of this thing. | 我才不怕这鬼东西 |
[13:11] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[13:14] | Right, ’cause you’re in there, | 因为你被困在里面 |
[13:15] | and we’re out here. | 而我们在外面 |
[13:17] | You’re not going any– | 你不可能跑哪去 |
[13:38] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:06] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:12] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:17] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:22] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:25] | There’s one right here. | 这儿就有一个 |
[14:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[14:28] | You have to use the bathroom now? | 你非得现在去卫生间吗 |
[14:29] | Yes now. | 就得现在 |
[14:30] | You have a problem with my showing a basic biological function? | 你不爽我显露基本的生物功能吗 |
[14:33] | You know, I’m starting to have a problem with all of your functions. | 我开始讨厌你显露的任何功能了 |
[14:48] | Mccall. | 麦高 |
[14:53] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:59] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[15:09] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[15:19] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[15:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:46] | Do you hear that? | 听到没 |
[15:47] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[15:48] | It sounds like a phone ringing. | 听起来像是电话铃声 |
[15:49] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | I know that ring. | 我熟悉那铃声 |
[15:53] | It’s Allison’s phone. | 是艾莉森的电话 |
[16:03] | I can’t seem to find them. | 我好像找不到他们 |
[16:04] | Okay, give me a second and I’ll be right there. | 等我一会我马上过来 |
[16:13] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:14] | It’s me, where are you? | 是我 你在哪儿 |
[16:15] | I’m in the school looking for you, why weren’t you at my place? | 我在学校里找你呢 你怎么没去我家 |
[16:17] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[16:18] | On the first floor. | 我在一楼 |
[16:21] | Where? Where are you exactly? | 一楼哪儿 具体在哪 |
[16:22] | The swimming pools. | 游泳池这儿 |
[16:24] | Get to the lobby. | 赶紧去大厅 |
[16:25] | Go now. | 现在就去 |
[16:27] | Okay, okay, I’m coming. | 好 我来了 |
[16:34] | Why did you come? | 你怎么会来这 |
[16:35] | What are you doing here? | 在这儿做什么 |
[16:36] | Because you asked me to. | 是你让我来的呀 |
[16:37] | I asked you to? | 我让你来的吗 |
[16:43] | Why do I get the feeling you didn’t send this message? | 我怎么感觉这短信不是你发的 |
[16:46] | Because I didn’t. | 的确不是我发的 |
[16:47] | Did you drive here? | 你开车过来的吗 |
[16:47] | Jackson did. | 杰克逊开的 |
[16:48] | – Jackson’s here too? – And Lydia, | -杰克逊也在这儿 -还有莉迪亚 |
[16:49] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:50] | Who sent this text? | 是谁发的短信 |
[16:52] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[16:57] | Finally. | 终于找到了 |
[16:59] | Can we go now? | 现在可以离开了吧 |
[17:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[17:36] | Help me get this in front of the door. | 帮我搬东西把门堵住 |
[17:38] | Scott, wait, not here. | 斯科特 等等 不能躲在这 |
[17:40] | What was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[17:41] | Scott, what was that? | 斯科特 那是什么东西 |
[17:42] | What came out of the ceiling? | 天花板上是什么东西 |
[17:43] | Will you just help me? | 你们都不能来帮我一下 |
[17:44] | The chairs, stack the chairs. | 椅子 把椅子堆起来 |
[17:46] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[17:47] | Can we just wait a second? | 能先等一秒钟吗 |
[17:48] | You guys, listen to me, w– | 伙计们 听我说 |
[17:51] | Can we wait a second? | 先等一下好吗 |
[17:55] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[17:58] | Stiles talking. | 斯泰尔斯有话说 |
[18:00] | Can we hang on one second, please? | 麻烦各位先等一下行吗 |
[18:04] | Hello! | 喂 |
[18:06] | Okay, nice work. | 干得好 |
[18:09] | Really beautiful job, everyone. | 门堵得很棒 各位 |
[18:10] | Now…what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows? | 那这些二十英尺的窗户该怎么办 |
[18:18] | Can somebody please explain to me what’s going on, | 谁能给我解释下到底发生了什么 |
[18:19] | because I’m freaking out here. | 我要吓死了 |
[18:21] | And I would like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[18:26] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[18:37] | Somebody killed the janitor. | 门卫被人杀了 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | Yeah, the janitor’s dead. | 没错 门卫已经死了 |
[18:43] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[18:44] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吗 |
[18:45] | What, who killed him? | 怎么回事 是谁杀的 |
[18:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[18:50] | This was supposed to be over. | 这事早就该了结了 |
[18:51] | The mountain lion killed– | 是美洲狮杀了 |
[18:52] | No, don’t you get it? | 不是 难道你还不明白 |
[18:53] | There wasn’t a mountain lion. | 根本就没有什么美洲狮 |
[18:54] | Who was it? | 那是谁干的 |
[18:56] | What does he want? | 他想干什么 |
[18:59] | What’s happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:02] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[19:04] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:06] | I-I just… | 我 我只是 |
[19:08] | If we go out there, he’s gonna kill us. | 如果我们出去 他会杀了我们 |
[19:10] | Us? | 我们 |
[19:10] | He’s gonna kill us? | 他会杀了我们 |
[19:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:13] | Who is it? | 它到底是什么东西 |
[19:22] | It’s Derek. | 是德里克 |
[19:23] | It’s Derek Hale. | 是德里克·霍尔 |
[19:24] | Derek killed the janitor? | 德里克杀了门卫 |
[19:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:28] | I saw him. | 我亲眼所见 |
[19:29] | The mountain li– | 那美洲狮 |
[19:29] | No, Derek killed them. | 不是 那些人都是德里克杀的 |
[19:31] | All of them? | 全部都是吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah, starting with his own sister. | 是的 从他亲生妹妹开始 |
[19:33] | The bus driver? | 那校车司机呢 |
[19:34] | And the guy in the video store– | 还有音像店里的那个人 |
[19:36] | It’s been Derek the whole time. | 从头到尾都是德里克干的 |
[19:37] | He’s in here with us. | 他也在这里 |
[19:43] | And if we don’t get out now… | 如果我们现在不出去 |
[19:45] | He’s going to kill us too. | 他也会杀掉我们的 |
[20:02] | Call the cops. | 快报警 |
[20:03] | No. | 不行 |
[20:04] | Wh–what do you mean “no?” | 你说”不行”是什么意思 |
[20:05] | I mean no. | 我的意思就是不行 |
[20:06] | You wanna hear it in Spanish? | 你还想听我用西班牙语再说一遍吗 |
[20:07] | No. | 不行 |
[20:09] | Look, Derek killed three people, okay? | 德里克已经杀了三个人了 好吗 |
[20:10] | We don’t know what he’s armed with. | 我们还不清楚他的装备 |
[20:12] | Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff’s department. | 你老爸有整个警局做后盾 |
[20:15] | Call him. | 快打给他 |
[20:15] | I’m calling. | 我来打 |
[20:16] | No, Lydia, would you just hold on a second. | 不要 莉迪亚 你能等会吗 |
[20:21] | Yes, we’re at Beacon Hills High School. | 是的 我们在比肯山高中 |
[20:22] | We’re trapped, and we need you to– | 我们被困住了 需要你们的 |
[20:26] | But– | 但是 |
[20:31] | She hung up on me. | 她挂了我的电话 |
[20:33] | The police hung up on you? | 警察挂了你的电话 |
[20:34] | She said they got a tip warning them that | 她说他们之前收到了密报 |
[20:35] | there are gonna be prank calls | 说有人会耍恶作剧 |
[20:36] | about a break-in to the high school. | 打电话报警说有人非法闯入了这所高中 |
[20:37] | She said if I called again that | 她还说要是我继续打的话 |
[20:38] | they’re gonna trace it and have me arrested. | 他们就会追踪我的位置拘捕我 |
[20:40] | Okay, then call again. | 好 那就继续打 |
[20:41] | No, they won’t trace a cell. | 不 他们才不会追踪一个手机信号 |
[20:43] | Then they’ll send a car to your house | 他们在派人到这来之前 |
[20:45] | before they send anyone here. | 会先去你家里一趟 |
[20:45] | What the–what– | 这是什么 |
[20:47] | what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:49] | Why does Derek wanna kill us? | 德里克为什么要杀我们 |
[20:50] | Why is he killing anyone? | 他为什么要杀其他人 |
[20:59] | Why’s everyone looking at me? | 你们都盯着我干什么 |
[21:01] | Is he the one that sent her the text? | 给艾莉森发短信的是他吧 |
[21:02] | No. | 不 |
[21:03] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说 我不知道 |
[21:05] | Is he the one that called the police? | 是他报的警吧 |
[21:06] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:10] | All right, why don’t we just back off the throttle here, yeah? | 好了 我们能不要窝里斗吗 |
[21:15] | Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, | 首先 把德里克拉出来当替罪羊 |
[21:17] | nicely done. | 做得很好 |
[21:18] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[21:18] | I had to say something. | 但我必需得说点什么 |
[21:20] | And if he’s dead then it doesn’t matter, right? | 如果他死了 就没人会追究了 对吗 |
[21:21] | Except if he’s not. | 除非他没死 |
[21:24] | Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off. | 天啊 我完全把她惹毛了 |
[21:25] | And she’ll totally get over it. | 她不会记仇的 |
[21:27] | Bigger issues at hand here, | 当务之急是 |
[21:28] | like how do we get out alive? | 我们怎么活着出去 |
[21:30] | But we are alive. | 我们现在不是活得好好的吗 |
[21:31] | It could’ve killed us already. | 他要是真想杀我们 我们早死了 |
[21:33] | It’s like it’s cornering us or something. | 他好像只是想把我们逼入绝境之类的 |
[21:34] | So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time? | 那又怎样 他还想把我们一下都吃了吗 |
[21:36] | No! | 不是 |
[21:37] | Derek said it wants revenge. | 德里克说它想复仇 |
[21:38] | Against who? | 找谁报仇 |
[21:40] | Allison’s family? | 艾莉森她们家 |
[21:42] | Maybe that’s what the text was about. | 也许那个短信就是这个意思 |
[21:44] | Someone had to send it. | 肯定是有人发了 |
[21:45] | Okay, assheads… | 好了 笨蛋们 |
[21:47] | New plan. | 有个新计划 |
[21:48] | Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him | 让斯泰尔斯给他的废物老爸打个电话 |
[21:50] | to send someone with a gun and decent aim. | 让他派几个枪法好的人来 |
[21:52] | Are we good with that? | 都同意吗 |
[21:57] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[21:58] | Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him. | 必要的话 就告诉他真相 赶紧打吧 |
[22:03] | I’m not watching my Dad get eaten alive. | 我可不想看着我老爸被活吞 |
[22:08] | All right, give me the phone. | 行了 手机给我 |
[22:11] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[22:12] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[22:13] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:25] | Dad, hey, it’s me. | 老爸 是我 |
[22:27] | And it’s your voicemail. | 又是你的语音信箱 |
[22:29] | Look, I need you to call me back now. | 听着 立刻回电给我 |
[22:32] | Like, right now. | 事态紧急 |
[22:37] | We’re at the school, okay? | 我们在学校 听见了吗 |
[22:38] | We’re at the school. | 我们在学校 |
[22:43] | Go away. | 滚开啊 |
[22:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:48] | The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell. | 去厨房 厨房外的那扇门通往楼梯井 |
[22:50] | Which only goes up. | 但只能向上走 |
[22:51] | Up is better than here. | 上楼总比在这呆着好 |
[23:49] | Jackson, how many people can fit in your car? | 杰克逊 你的车最多能载几个人 |
[23:50] | Five, if someone squeezes on someone’s lap. | 如果挤一挤 能坐下五个人 |
[23:52] | Five? | 能五个吗 |
[23:53] | I barely fit in the back. | 我进去就几乎把座位坐满了 |
[23:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[23:55] | There’s no getting out without drawing attention. | 在成功转移它的注意力以前啥都免谈 |
[23:57] | What about this? | 用这个如何 |
[24:01] | This leads to the roof. | 这里通向屋顶 |
[24:01] | We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds. | 我们可以试着快速从安全出口跑到停车场 |
[24:04] | That’s a deadbolt. | 门被栓了 |
[24:08] | The janitor has a key. | 看门人有钥匙 |
[24:09] | You mean his body has it. | 你是说他尸体有钥匙吧 |
[24:12] | I can get it. | 我能拿到的 |
[24:14] | I can find him by scent, by blood. | 我能凭气味和血腥味找到他的尸体 |
[24:15] | Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. | 这主意听起来糟透了 |
[24:17] | What else you got? | 还有其他办法吗 |
[24:21] | I’m getting the key. | 我去取钥匙 |
[24:25] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:25] | Well, it’s the best plan. | 那是最好的办法了 |
[24:27] | Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here. | 我们要逃出去 必须得有人去拿钥匙 |
[24:28] | You can’t go out there unarmed. | 你不能就这么徒手空拳出去 |
[24:39] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 总比不拿强 |
[24:40] | There’s gotta be something else. | 一定还有其它办法的 |
[24:41] | There is. | 确实有 |
[24:46] | What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him? | 我们要怎么做 对他泼酸吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不是 |
[24:49] | Like a fire bomb. | 做火球炸弹 |
[24:50] | In there is everything you need | 在这有我们做自燃性的燃烧弹 |
[24:51] | to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail. | 所需要的一切 |
[24:53] | Self-igniting– | 自燃 |
[24:54] | Molotov cocktail. | 燃烧弹 |
[24:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:01] | I read it somewhere. | 我在哪本书里看到过的 |
[25:03] | We don’t have a key for that either. | 我们还是没有那扇门的钥匙 |
[25:14] | Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid. | 杰克逊 把硫酸递给我 |
[25:31] | No. | 不 |
[25:32] | No, this is insane, you can’t do this. | 不行 这太疯狂了 你不能去 |
[25:34] | You cannot go out there. | 你不能出去 |
[25:35] | We can’t just sit here waiting for Stiles’s Dad | 我们不能干坐着 等斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[25:37] | check his messages. | 听到我们的留言吧 |
[25:38] | You could die. | 你可能会死掉的 |
[25:39] | Don’t you get that? | 你懂吗 |
[25:41] | He’s killed three people. | 他已经杀了三个人了 |
[25:43] | And we’re next. | 接下来就轮到我们了 |
[25:45] | Somebody has to do something. | 必须要有人采取措施 |
[25:47] | Scott, just stop. | 斯科特 别走 |
[25:50] | Do you remember– | 你记不记得 |
[25:51] | Do you remember when you told me | 记不记得你告诉过我 |
[25:53] | you knew whether or not I was lying? | 你能看出我是否在撒谎吗 |
[25:54] | That I had a tell. | 我撒谎很明显 |
[25:57] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[26:02] | You’re a horrible liar. | 你撒谎太不在行了 |
[26:03] | And you’ve been lying all night. | 而你一整晚都在骗我 |
[26:07] | Just… | 只是 |
[26:09] | just please–please don’t go. | 只是 我求你了 别去 |
[26:12] | Please don’t leave us. | 别离开我们 |
[26:13] | Please. | 拜托了好吗 |
[26:23] | Lock it behind me. | 我出去后锁上门 |
[30:17] | I don’t get this. | 我不明白 |
[30:18] | I don’t get why he’s out there, | 我不懂为什么他坚持要去 |
[30:19] | and why he left us. | 更不懂他为什么丢下我们 |
[30:20] | And I can’t… | 我没法 |
[30:23] | I can’t stop my hands from shaking. | 我的手一直抖个不停 |
[30:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:28] | Okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 放心吧 会好起来的 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:37] | Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? | 杰克逊 你递给我的是硫酸吧 |
[31:40] | It has to be sulfuric acid. | 如果不是硫酸 |
[31:41] | It won’t ignite if it’s not. | 它是燃烧不起来的 |
[31:42] | I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn’t I? | 你要的什么 我就递给你什么 |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I’m sure you did. | 好了 我相信你没弄错 |
[32:00] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[32:03] | Come get me. | 有种来抓我啊 |
[32:13] | Damn it. | 该死的 这下惨了 |
[33:09] | Uh, no, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[33:12] | Like, seriously, I’m okay. | 我真的没事 |
[33:13] | That didn’t sound okay at all. | 你听上去一点都不像没事 |
[33:14] | What’s on the back of your neck? | 你脖子后面是什么 |
[34:01] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了没事 |
[34:03] | It’s been there for days. | 这伤口有一阵子了 |
[34:04] | He won’t tell me what happened. | 他就是不告诉我发生了什么 |
[34:04] | As if you actually care. | 说得好像你真的关心似的 |
[35:00] | All right, can we not argue for half a second here? | 好了 我们能不能不要再吵了 |
[35:03] | Where’s Scott? He should be back by now. | 斯科特去哪了 他这会应该回来了 |
[35:04] | Back by now. | 该回来了 |
[35:36] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[35:39] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[35:40] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[35:41] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[35:43] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[35:44] | Scott! Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[35:46] | Stop. | 停下 |
[35:47] | Stop! | 安静 |
[35:49] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[35:57] | Listen. | 听 |
[36:31] | You sure it was Derek Hale? | 你们确定是德里克·霍尔吗 |
[36:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:33] | I saw him too. | 我也看见他了 |
[36:35] | What about the janitor? | 管理员怎么样了 |
[36:37] | We’re still looking. | 我们还在搜寻 |
[36:38] | Did you check under the bleachers? Under them? | 你们检查看台底下了吗 那下面 |
[36:40] | Yeah, Scott, we looked. | 是的 斯科特 我们检查了 |
[36:42] | We pulled them out just like you asked, | 我们照你要求的那样把看台拉开了 |
[36:44] | there’s nothing. | 那什么都没有 |
[36:44] | I’m not making this up. | 我没有在编故事 |
[36:46] | I know, I believe you, I do. | 我知道 我相信你 真的 |
[36:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不相信 |
[36:49] | You have this look like you feel bad for me. | 你看起来就好像是在为我感到难过 |
[36:53] | Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don’t. | 你想要相信我 但我知道你不相信 |
[36:58] | Listen… | 听着 |
[37:00] | We’re gonna search this whole school. | 我们会对这所学校彻底搜查 |
[37:02] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[37:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:07] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[37:10] | Stay. | 呆在这 |
[37:11] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[37:15] | Well, we survived, dude. | 好了 我们活下来了 老兄 |
[37:17] | You know? We outlasted the Alpha. | 明白吗 我们从阿尔法狼手里逃出来了 |
[37:20] | It’s still good, right? | 还是很不错的 对吧 |
[37:20] | Being alive? | 我们还活着 |
[37:23] | When we were in the chemistry room, | 我们在化学实验室里的时候 |
[37:24] | he walked right by us. | 他就从我们旁边走过去 |
[37:26] | You don’t think that it heard us? | 你不觉得他听见我们的声音了吗 |
[37:27] | You don’t think it knew exactly where we were? | 你认为他不知道我们在哪吗 |
[37:30] | Well, then how come we’re still alive? | 那好 那我们为什么还活着 |
[37:31] | It wants me in it’s pack. | 他想让我加入他的种群 |
[37:37] | But I think, first… | 但我想 在这之前 |
[37:39] | I have to get rid of my old pack. | 我必须先脱离我之前的种群 |
[37:44] | What do you mean? What old pack? | 什么意思 什么之前的种群 |
[37:48] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[37:49] | Jackson, Lydia. | 杰克逊 莉迪亚 |
[37:53] | You. | 你 |
[38:02] | The Alpha doesn’t wanna kill us. | 阿尔法狼并不是想要杀死我们 |
[38:09] | It wants me to do it. | 他想让我来干这个事 |
[38:14] | And that’s not even the worst part. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[38:17] | How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott? | 这他妈怎么不是最糟糕的 斯科特 |
[38:21] | Because when he made me shift… | 他让我变了身之后 |
[38:26] | I wanted to do it. | 我想要那么做 |
[38:31] | I wanted to kill you. | 我想要把你们都杀掉 |
[38:35] | All of you. | 你们所有的人 |
[39:02] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[39:04] | How…? | 怎么 |
[39:06] | How you– | 你怎么 |
[39:07] | Get out? | 出来的吗 |
[39:08] | Not easily. | 不容易 |
[39:10] | And from what they tell me, | 而且听他们说 |
[39:11] | I’m alive because of you. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:14] | I think I owe you a raise. | 我想我欠你个人情 |
[39:17] | Guys, come on, let’s let the EMT’s do their job. | 伙计们 过来 让医生们专心干活 |
[39:19] | You can talk to him later. | 你可以等会再找他说话 |
[39:24] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[39:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:30] | My dad’s on his way. | 我爸爸就要过来了 |
[39:32] | You need–you need anything from me? | 你需要 需要我做点什么吗 |
[39:35] | Want me to go with you? | 需要我跟你一块走吗 |
[39:36] | No. | 不 |
[39:37] | I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | And I also don’t know what happened to you in there. | 我也不知道刚才在那的你怎么了 |
[39:45] | I don’t know what you were thinking. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[39:47] | Maybe you weren’t, but… | 也许你什么都没想 但是 |
[39:51] | Right now, I don’t–I don’t feel like I can trust you. | 现在 我觉得 我没办法相信你 |
[39:57] | – Allison, I can explain.- I don’t care. | -艾莉森 我可以解释 -我不在乎 |
[39:59] | Okay, don’t say anything else, please, just don’t say– | 好了 别说别的了 求你什么都别说 |
[40:00] | – Scott, I ca– – Allison, just stop. | -斯科特 我 -艾莉森 不要说了 |
[40:02] | Please, just don’t say anything. | 求你了 什么都别说 |
[40:04] | Stiles’ dad is gonna give me a ride home. | 斯泰尔斯的爸爸会送我回家 |
[40:05] | I need to make sure my mom isn’t freaking out. | 我得确保我妈没被吓着 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna get a new phone tomorrow morning, and– | 我明天早上就去买个新手机 然后 |
[40:10] | – Scott– – I’m gonna get a new phone, | -斯科特 -我会去买个新手机 |
[40:11] | and I’m gonna give you a call– | 我会给你打电话 |
[40:12] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[40:14] | What? | 什么 |
[40:16] | Don’t call. | 不要给我打电话 |
[40:21] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:22] | just please don’t call me. | 请不要打电话给我 |