时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Stiles, get out of there right now–it’s him! | 斯泰尔斯 马上离开那 是他 |
[00:02] | He’s the Alpha! Get out! | 他才是阿尔法狼 快走 |
[00:06] | You must be Stiles. | 你肯定是斯泰尔斯 |
[00:08] | That night, in this school, | 在学校的那晚 |
[00:10] | I felt utterly weak. | 我感觉自己弱极了 |
[00:12] | I want to feel stronger than that. | 我要更勇敢一些 |
[00:13] | I think I can give you exactly what you want. | 我能给你你想要一切 |
[00:16] | I know what you are, Mccall. | 我知道你是什么 麦高 |
[00:18] | What? | 什么 |
[00:19] | However it is you came to be what are you, | 不管你是用什么方法变身的 |
[00:22] | you’re gonna get it for me too. | 你得把它传给我 |
[00:23] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[00:25] | In preparation for some big changes, | 为了迎接某些重大的改变 |
[00:27] | I’ve decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life. | 我决定舍弃一些生活中的累赘 |
[00:30] | Every choice that I made, every thing I did, | 我做的每一个决定 每一件事 |
[00:31] | every single thing was to make sure that she was safe! | 都是为了确保她的安全 |
[00:42] | State, state, | 赢了 赢了 |
[00:44] | state, state, state, state! | 赢了 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[00:52] | Stiles. Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 |
[00:54] | Has anyone seen Stiles? | 你们谁见到斯泰尔斯了 |
[00:57] | Stiles! Has anyone seen stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 你们谁见到斯泰尔斯了 |
[01:03] | State, state, state, state! | 赢了 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[01:12] | You were… pretty awesome out there. | 你刚才真是棒极了 |
[01:16] | Thanks. You too. | 谢谢 你也一样 |
[01:20] | I mean… that’s not what I meant. | 我是说 我想说的不是这个 |
[01:22] | No, no, I, um, did some pretty awesome cheering | 不是 我的欢呼声也很了不起 |
[01:25] | you can thank me. | 你也应该感谢我 |
[01:26] | you did? | 你的吗 |
[01:27] | Totally. I went from, “Go, team, go,” to “Defense, defense,” | 真的 我从”加油快冲”变成”防守防守” |
[01:30] | without a… a breath. | 都没换气 |
[01:32] | I brought my eag. | 我可是带了我的小队来的 |
[01:34] | State, state, state, state, | 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[01:36] | state, state, state… | 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[01:39] | state… sta… | 赢了 赢 |
[01:40] | state… state, state, state! | 赢 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[01:44] | State, state, state, state! | 赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[01:47] | Isn’t that just heartbreaking? | 多令人伤心啊 |
[01:50] | Gosh, I bet it causes lots of bits nights | 老天 我敢说这肯定导致你失眠不少 |
[01:53] | You know what, though, Mccall? | 你知道吗 麦高 |
[01:54] | I actually sympathize, which is | 我真的很同情你 |
[01:56] | why I made this issue beneficial. | 所以咱俩的问题上我帮你个忙 |
[01:59] | You give me what I want… | 你给我我想要的 |
[02:00] | and, uh, | 然后 |
[02:02] | I’ll help you get her back. | 我帮你把她追回来 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:04] | Well, three days makes it just in time for the Winter Formal. | 三天以后正好是冬至舞会 |
[02:08] | Think about you taking her instead of me. | 想想看 你来做她的舞伴 而不是我 |
[02:11] | And also think about all the things you’re able to do | 再想想舞会结束之后 |
[02:13] | to get her out of some tight little dress | 你尽自己所能帮她 |
[02:14] | by the end of the night. | 从她那小小的紧身裙子里面解脱出来 |
[02:16] | See how this could work out for everybody? | 这个办法多两全其美啊 |
[02:18] | Three days, Mccall. | 三天为限 麦高 |
[02:21] | Have fun. | 祝你开心 |
[02:27] | By the way, Mccall… | 顺便说一句 麦高 |
[02:29] | Apolopy accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[02:31] | I didn’t apologize. | 我没有道过谦 |
[02:32] | Every time you got the ball tonight, | 今天晚上你一拿到球 |
[02:33] | you passed it to me. | 就传给了我 |
[02:36] | Every time I passed the ball to you, you scored. | 每次我把球传给你 你都能得分 |
[02:39] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[02:54] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[03:16] | What the hell… | 尼玛的什么 |
[03:36] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[03:37] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[03:38] | Do you have any idea what’s been going on? | 你知道发生什么事情了吗 |
[03:44] | I really don’t get lacrosse. | 我真的是搞不懂长曲棍球 |
[03:47] | It was you… | 是你 |
[03:48] | When I was in high school, | 我上高中的时候 |
[03:49] | we played basketball. | 我们都打篮球 |
[03:51] | There’s a real sport. | 那才叫真正的运动呢 |
[03:54] | Still, I read somewhere that | 另外 我还在哪看过说 |
[03:55] | lacrosse come from | 长曲棍球起源于美国原始部落 |
[03:56] | native American tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict. | 它们通过玩这个游戏来解决矛盾 |
[04:01] | Do I have that right? | 我记得对吗 |
[04:05] | I have a little conflict to my own to resolve, Scott. | 我有个小小的问题需要解决 斯科特 |
[04:11] | But I need your help to do it. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[04:14] | I’m not helping you kill people. | 我不会忙你杀人的 |
[04:17] | Well, I don’t want to kill all of them. | 我又不是想要把所有的人都杀死 |
[04:21] | Just the responsible ones. | 只是那些罪有应得的人 |
[04:24] | And that doesn’t have to include… | 那之中并不需要包含 |
[04:29] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[04:34] | You’re on his side? | 你和他是一伙的 |
[04:37] | Are you forgetting the part | 难道你忘了 |
[04:38] | where he killed your sister? | 就是他杀了你的姐姐吗 |
[04:41] | It was a mistake. | 那是个意外 |
[04:45] | what? | 什么 |
[04:46] | It happens. | 只是巧合 |
[04:48] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[04:50] | I think you getting the wrong impression of us. | 我想你误会我们了 |
[04:54] | We really just want to help you | 我们真的只是想帮助你 |
[04:55] | reach your full potential. | 发挥出自己的全部潜能 |
[04:57] | By killing my friends. | 通过杀死我的朋友 |
[04:59] | Sometimes the people closest to you… | 有的时候 和你最亲近的人 |
[05:03] | can be the ones holding you back the most. | 就是最阻碍你发展的人 |
[05:06] | If they’re holding me back from becoming | 如果他们是在阻碍我 |
[05:07] | a psychotic nutjob like you. | 成为一个像你一样的变态杀人狂 |
[05:12] | I’m okay with that. | 我觉得没什么问题 |
[05:20] | Maybe… you could try and see things… | 也许 你应该试着看看这些事情 |
[05:27] | from my perspective. | 从我的角度看 |
[06:37] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[07:04] | Dude, we have a huge problem. | 老兄 我们有大麻烦了 |
[07:07] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[07:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:31] | It hasn’t been an issue since we lived here. | 我们住这之后 这从来都不是个问题 |
[08:33] | All i’m saying is that firing those things so close by is | 我这想说 你对着这么近的东西开火 |
[08:36] | bound to drow some attention | 必定会引起很多注意 |
[08:38] | These things have saved my life more than once. | 这些东西不止一次的救了我的命 |
[08:41] | And I know how to be inconspicuous when I need to. | 我还知道需要时怎样不引起别人的注意 |
[08:44] | This coming from a man whose | 这是一个把弩当做最爱武器的 |
[08:45] | preferred weapon is a crossbow. | 人说的话吗 |
[08:47] | You know these extra skills are something | 你可以把这些特殊的本领 |
[08:49] | you could be teaching your daughter. | 教给你的女儿 |
[08:52] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[08:56] | Ever? | 你永远都不会吗 |
[08:57] | Not… yet. | 还不到时候 |
[09:01] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:07] | Coming. | 这就来 |
[10:34] | Car trouble? | 车坏了吗 |
[10:37] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[10:38] | When you said you were gonna stop for an errand | 你说在我们去逛街之前 |
[10:39] | before we went shopping… | 要先办点别的事 |
[10:41] | A five-mile hike in the woods | 徒步在林子里走五公里 |
[10:43] | was not what I was expecting. | 跟我之前想的可不一样 |
[10:45] | Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you’re okay with something. | 在我忘记之前 有个事要征得你的同意 |
[10:49] | Jackson asked me to the Winter Formal. | 杰克逊邀请我去冬至舞会了 |
[10:52] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[10:54] | Just as friends. | 只是作为朋友去 |
[10:55] | But I just wanted to make sure | 但我只想先 |
[10:56] | you’re okay with it first. | 征得你的同意 |
[10:59] | Sure. | 没问题啊 |
[11:00] | Sounds you are just friends. | 听起来你们只是朋友 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I mean. | 是啊 只是朋友 |
[11:04] | It’s not like I would take him to the coach’s office | 又不是我在他练长曲棍球的时候 |
[11:06] | during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything. | 跟他在教练室里亲热之类的 |
[11:12] | Uh, about that. | 那件事啊 |
[11:14] | Uh, look, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:15] | I’m just gonna call a tow truck. | 我叫个拖车过来就行 |
[11:17] | Oh, I know a few things about cars. | 我对车还是略懂一二的 |
[11:19] | Could be something simple. | 应该不是太复杂的问题 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:22] | It’s a pretty expensive car and | 这车挺贵的 |
[11:24] | they pull all this warranty crap if you do your own repairs, right? | 而且私自维修的话 他们就不保修了 |
[11:26] | Well… | 那 |
[11:28] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[11:31] | It’s Jackson, right? | 你叫杰克逊 对吧 |
[11:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:34] | I’ll show you what to look for. | 我告诉你要检查哪些地方 |
[11:44] | Oh, sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Your neck. | 你的脖子 |
[11:49] | You hurt yourself? | 自己弄伤的吗 |
[11:51] | Um… No. | 不是 |
[11:53] | I mean, it’s just-just a scratch. | 我说 这不过是个抓伤 |
[11:56] | Well, it looks like more than a scratch. | 看起来比抓伤严重多了 |
[11:58] | Kinda looks like claw marks. | 有点像某种动物的爪痕 |
[12:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah, look, i’m just gonna call for a tow truck, okay? | 我还是打电话叫个拖车过来吧 |
[12:11] | Is there any reason you’re so reluctant to tell me | 是不是有什么苦衷 你才这么不愿意 |
[12:13] | what it was that did that? | 告诉我是什么东西弄的 |
[12:22] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[12:24] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:25] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[12:27] | Your friend here was having a car trouble, | 你朋友车坏在这了 |
[12:29] | I was just taking a look. | 我不过搭把手看一下而已 |
[12:31] | There’s a shop right down the street. | 那条街上就有一家店 |
[12:32] | I’m sure they have a tow truck. | 我肯定他们有拖车 |
[12:33] | Yeah. You want a ride? | 对啊 要载你一程吗 |
[12:38] | Hey, come on, Jackson. | 来吧 杰克逊 |
[12:39] | You’re way too pretty to be out here all by yourself. | 你一个人傻站在那真是帅呆了 |
[12:53] | Hey, boys. | 小伙子们 |
[13:01] | Told you I knew a few things about cars. | 早跟你说过了我对车略知一二 |
[13:16] | What, were you following me now? | 怎么 你们是在跟踪我吗 |
[13:18] | Yes, you stupid freaking idiot. | 没错 你这个大蠢货 |
[13:19] | You almost gave away everything right there. | 你刚才差点把所有事都暴露了 |
[13:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡扯什么 |
[13:23] | He thinks you’re the second beta. | 他以为你是第二只贝塔狼 |
[13:26] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | He thinks you’re me! | 他把你当成我了 |
[13:29] | Dude, my jeep. | 老兄 我的吉普 |
[13:30] | I can hear your heart beating | 我可以在一公里开外 |
[13:31] | from a mile away-literally! | 听到你的心跳声 毫不夸张地说 |
[13:33] | Now he thinks that there’s something wrong, | 现在他对这些事有所察觉 |
[13:35] | and now I have to keep an eye on you | 那我就必须盯着你 |
[13:36] | so he doesn’t kill you too! | 以防你也被他杀掉 |
[13:39] | Okay, okay, okay… | 好了 好了 好了 |
[13:40] | 我们能离自己车远点吗 How about we just stepping away from self’s jeep?[听] | |
[13:41] | You know this is your problem, not mine, okay? | 这是你的问题 不是我的 好吗 |
[13:44] | I didn’t say anything, which means | 我只字未提 所以 |
[13:45] | you’re the one that’s gonna get me killed… Okay? | 你才是连累我可能被杀的罪魁祸首 懂吗 |
[13:47] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[13:48] | Can we stop hitting my jeep? | 你们能不拿我的吉普撒气吗 |
[13:49] | Yo, all right, yo, guys, stop. | 好了 你们别打了 |
[13:51] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:54] | If he may come after you, | 如果他还跟踪你 |
[13:55] | I won’t be able to protect you. | 我一定不会再保护你 |
[13:57] | I can’t protect anyone. | 我谁也保护不了 |
[14:00] | Why are you looking at me? | 你盯着我干什么 |
[14:05] | You know what? Now you have to do it. | 知道吗 你现在骑虎难下了 |
[14:07] | Get me what I want, | 给我想要的 |
[14:08] | and I will be fine protecting myself. | 那样我就可以保护自己不受任何伤害了 |
[14:11] | No, you won’t! | 不行 不可能的 |
[14:12] | Just trust me-all it does | 相信我吧 这一切 |
[14:14] | is make things worse. | 只会把事情搞得更糟 |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah, really? | 是吗 当真吗 |
[14:17] | You know, you can hear anything you want | 你现在想听什么都能听见 |
[14:18] | and run faster than humanly possible. | 跑得比所有正常人都快 |
[14:20] | Sounds like a real hardship, Mccall. | 这些听起来可真让人苦恼啊 麦高 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I can run really fast now… | 我现在是跑得快不假 |
[14:25] | Except half the time, | 除了有一半的时间 |
[14:25] | I’m running away from people trying to kill me! | 我都是在逃脱要杀我的人的魔掌 |
[14:30] | And I can hear things like… | 还有我听见的东西都是像 |
[14:31] | like my girlfriend telling people | 我的女朋友在跟我分手前夕 |
[14:33] | that she doesn’t trust me anymore | 跟别人说 |
[14:34] | right before breaking up with me. | 她已经不再信任我了 |
[14:35] | I’m not lying to you! | 我说的都是真话 |
[14:38] | It… ruins your life. | 这会毁掉你的生活的 |
[14:42] | It ruined your life. | 毁掉的是你的生活 |
[14:44] | You had all the power in the world, | 你拥有了世上所有的力量 |
[14:45] | and you didn’t know what to do with it. | 而你却不知道怎么用 |
[14:47] | You know what it’s actually like? | 你知道这跟什么如出一辙吗 |
[14:49] | It’s like you turned 16 | 这就像你满16岁了 |
[14:50] | and someone bought you a porsche | 有人买了一台保时捷给你 |
[14:52] | when they should have started you out with a nice new Honda. | 但他们却应该给你一辆破本田 |
[14:55] | Me? | 至于我 |
[14:57] | I drive a porsche. | 我开的是保时捷 |
[15:10] | What does that do? | 这是干什么用的 |
[15:14] | We’re about to find out. | 我们要研究的就是这个问题 |
[15:32] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:43] | Well… That was fun! | 这个挺好玩的 |
[15:46] | Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out? | 你还想试验其他的致命武器吗 |
[16:04] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[16:05] | W-what? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:06] | Because I thought I heard something. | 因为我听到一些动静 |
[16:09] | So… What if you heard something? | 所以 你听到打算怎么办 |
[16:11] | So… I want to find out what that something is. | 所以 我打算去看看是什么动静 |
[16:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:14] | It’s probably nothing. | 说不定什么都没有 |
[16:16] | Well, what if that nothing is something | 那如果有些什么 |
[16:17] | and that something is something dangerous? | 那东西还挺危险怎么办 |
[16:19] | Shoot it. | 射死它 |
[16:57] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[17:00] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[17:01] | Trigger finger! | 松开扳机 |
[17:02] | Oh! Oh, God, oh, God. | 上帝 我的天哪 |
[17:04] | I’m so, so, so, so sorry. | 真的太对不起了 |
[17:05] | Ohh… No, it’s my fault. | 没事 是我不好 |
[17:07] | Totally my fault. | 完完全全是我的错 |
[17:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:09] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 我还挺好的 |
[17:11] | I didn’t know it was you. | 我不知道是你 |
[17:12] | If I knew it was you, I-I– | 如果知道的话 我 我 |
[17:13] | Still would have pulled the trigger? | 还是会开枪 |
[17:14] | No! Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[17:15] | Seriously, I-I’m so sorry. | 说真的 太对不起了 |
[17:20] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:25] | I think so. | 我觉得 |
[17:27] | What were you doing here anyway? | 你在这做什么 |
[17:28] | Were you… following us? | 你是在 跟踪我们吗 |
[17:30] | No. Not at all. | 不是 当然不是 |
[17:32] | Um, your Dad told me that you run this trail sometimes, | 你爸爸告诉我你有时跑步会经过这条路 |
[17:36] | and I thought might catch you alone. | 我想可能会单独见到你 |
[17:38] | By following me? | 用跟踪我的方法吗 |
[17:40] | Well…yeah. | 算是吧 |
[17:43] | What for? | 为什么 |
[17:47] | I found this at school. | 我在学校捡到这个 |
[17:54] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[17:57] | I was beginning to think it was stolen. | 我还以为它被偷了呢 |
[17:59] | No. No, just lost. | 不 只是丢了而已 |
[18:00] | Definitely not…stolen by anyone. | 绝对不是 被谁偷去的 |
[18:04] | Well, thank you for finding it. | 谢谢你帮我找到它 |
[18:06] | And for bringing it. | 还带给我 |
[18:10] | You don’t… | 你不会认为 |
[18:12] | Think I’m a total stalker, do you? | 我是一个变态跟踪狂吧 |
[18:15] | Hmm… No. | 不 |
[18:16] | I just think you’re weird. | 我只是觉得你挺古怪 |
[18:19] | Like you always are. | 就跟你平时一样 |
[19:04] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:05] | Work. | 工作 |
[19:06] | Anything I can help with? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[19:08] | You know, if you poured me an ounce of whiskey, | 如果你能给我倒一盎司威士忌 |
[19:12] | that would be awfully nice. | 我就很满足了 |
[19:21] | Any leads? | 有头绪吗 |
[19:25] | You know I can’t discuss that with you. | 你知道我不能跟你说的 |
[19:29] | Not too much. | 别倒多 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:44] | There ya go, Dad. | 给 老爸 |
[19:46] | – Thanks. – Bottoms up. | -谢谢 -干了它 |
[19:54] | You know, Derek Hale | 跟你说 德里克·霍尔 |
[19:56] | would be a whole hale of a lot… | 就会变得更天啥的 |
[19:59] | Hale of a lot? | 更天啥 |
[20:03] | Hell of a lot? | 更天煞的 |
[20:05] | Hell. | 天煞的 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:09] | He would be a hell of a lot easier to catch | 如果能拿到他清晰的照片 |
[20:13] | if could get an actual picture of him. | 他就会变得更天煞的好抓 |
[20:15] | How do you not have a picture of him? | 你们怎么可能没有他的照片 |
[20:17] | It’s the weirdest thing. | 怪就怪在这里 |
[20:18] | It’s like every time we try to get a mug shot, it’s like two… | 每次我们要拍他的大头照 都似乎 |
[20:23] | laser beams were pointing at the camera. | 有两束强光打在相机上 |
[20:25] | Nice. | 有意思 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God. Ohh! | 我的天 |
[20:29] | God, that ounce hit me like a brick. | 天呀 那点儿酒就把我打倒了 |
[20:32] | and I have said way too much, | 我好像说得太多了 |
[20:34] | and if you repeat any of that- | 如果你敢说出去一丁点 |
[20:35] | Dad… It’s me. | 爸 我是你儿子啊 |
[20:36] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我不会说出去的 |
[20:38] | Come on. | 放心啦 |
[20:43] | See, the thing is they’re all connected. | 这些事都有关联 |
[20:46] | I mean, the bus driver that got killed, | 被杀的巴士司机 |
[20:48] | he was an insurance investigator | 是个被派去查清 |
[20:49] | assigned to the Hale house fire. | 霍尔老宅火灾事件的保险调查员 |
[20:53] | “Terminated under suspicion of fraud.” | “定论为疑似诈骗行为” |
[20:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:57] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[20:58] | The video store clerk who got his throat slashed… | 音像店被割断喉咙的员工 |
[21:01] | He’s a convicted felon, history of arson. | 被判过刑 有纵火前科 |
[21:04] | What about the other two guys, | 其他两个人呢 |
[21:04] | the guys who got killed in the woods? | 在树林子里被杀的两个 |
[21:06] | priors all over their records including… | 他们俩都有前科 其中包括 |
[21:08] | arson. | 纵火罪 |
[21:13] | So maybe they all had something to do with the fire. | 他们都和火灾有关 |
[21:17] | Another shot? | 再来一杯 |
[21:18] | No, no, no, no more. | 不不不 不喝了 |
[21:20] | Dad, come on. You work really hard, right? | 老爸 你工作这么辛劳 对吧 |
[21:21] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的奖励 |
[21:24] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna have such a hangover. | 我的上帝 我会醉得不省人事的 |
[21:27] | You mean you’re gonna have such a good night’s sleep. | 你是想说你今晚会睡得跟睡美人似的吧 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell. | 我会因此下地狱无尽轮回的 |
[21:43] | Scott, I know you wasn’t handed in your paper today. | 斯科特 我知道你今天没交论文 |
[21:46] | If you need an extension, | 如果需要延期 |
[21:47] | the best I can do is another 48 hours. | 我最多再给你48小时时间 |
[21:49] | Ohh, son of a… | 真他妈混 |
[21:52] | Not now, Mom. | 我没空 妈妈 |
[21:55] | I said not now. | 我说了没空 |
[21:59] | Sorry. Your Mom let me in. | 对不起 你妈妈让我进来的 |
[22:06] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:17] | ohh… Stiles, there’s just so many questions. | 斯泰尔斯 有太多问题了 |
[22:21] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[22:22] | Like if Derek… | 比如德里克 |
[22:24] | wanted to kill everyone involved with the fire, | 比如德里克想杀掉所有和纵火有关的人 |
[22:28] | then why start with his sister? | 那他为什么最先杀他姐姐 |
[22:30] | I mean, she had nothing to do with it. | 她什么都没做啊 |
[22:33] | Why make it look like some kind of animal did it? | 为什么这看起来是某种动物干的 |
[22:37] | When that cougar ended up in the parking lot… | 停车场那只美洲豹被打死后 |
[22:42] | I checked with Animal Control. | 我去动物管制部查了 |
[22:43] | You know the instances of wild animal reports were up 70% | 野生动物案例的报告量 |
[22:48] | over the past few months? | 在过去几个月里上升了70% |
[22:52] | It’s like they’re just going crazy, running out of the woods. | 就好像它们疯了 从树林里都跑出来了 |
[22:56] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[22:58] | Or something’s scaring them out. | 也许有东西把它们吓得都逃出来了 |
[23:10] | You know, I miss talking to you. | 知道吗 我很怀念和你促膝而谈的日子 |
[23:12] | It’s like we never have time- | 我们好像总没时间 |
[23:13] | Dad, you know, I have to make a phone call. I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我得打个电话 抱歉 |
[23:16] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[23:19] | I do. I miss it. | 我真的 很怀念 |
[23:23] | And I miss your mom. | 我想你妈妈 |
[23:30] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[23:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[23:58] | You want me to say something first? | 你想让我先说点什么吗 |
[24:01] | – No. – Okay. | -不用 -好吧 |
[24:04] | Do you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes? | 你想让我出去 自己待会儿吗 |
[24:07] | Why would I want that? | 我为什么想自己待着 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:11] | It’s just that, um… | 就是因为 |
[24:13] | you came in here and said that you wanted to talk, | 你进来说你想要谈谈 |
[24:15] | and we’ve been sitting here for like ten minutes… | 然后我们就这样坐着待了十分钟 |
[24:18] | and you haven’t said anything yet, | 你什么都还没说 |
[24:19] | and it’s starting to freak me out. | 有点吓着我了 |
[24:20] | Sorry. It’s a little hard to start. | 对不起 我不知道从哪儿说起 |
[24:28] | This is going to sound really ridiculous. | 听起来会挺离谱的 |
[24:31] | And I-I guess I just… | 我觉得我只是 |
[24:35] | I don’t want you to laugh at me. | 我不想让你笑话我 |
[24:37] | I would never laugh at you. | 我永远不会笑话你的 |
[24:48] | It’s about my family. | 是关于我的家族 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:53] | A little while ago, I caught them in a lie. | 不久之前 我发现他们对我撒谎了 |
[24:58] | A small one. | 一个小谎 |
[25:00] | When my aunt first arrived, she had car trouble, and… | 我姑姑第一次来时 车出了问题 |
[25:05] | my dad said it was a flat tire, | 我爸爸说是车爆胎了 |
[25:08] | but she said she needed a jump-start. | 但姑姑说她需要助推启动 |
[25:12] | Maybe it was just a little miscommunication. | 也许只是有一些误会 |
[25:16] | Yeah. That’s what I thought too. | 是啊 我也是这么以为的 |
[25:18] | And then I found glass on her car like… | 然后我在她的车上找到了碎玻璃 |
[25:20] | her window had been smashed in. | 就像她的车窗被人从外边打破了一样 |
[25:24] | I’ve been overhearing some really strange conversations. | 我偷听到很多很奇怪的对话 |
[25:31] | I think some of it has to do with Derek. | 我认为有些跟德里克有关 |
[25:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[25:36] | I think that he’s not- | 我觉得他不是… |
[25:37] | Hey, Scott, I’m coming home late | 斯科特 我回来晚了 |
[25:41] | What? What-what’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么不对了吗 |
[25:43] | Is it… is it my hair, makeup? | 是因为头发吗 还是妆化的不好 |
[25:46] | No. No, nothing. | 没有 没事 挺好 |
[25:50] | You look beautiful. | 看起来特别漂亮 |
[25:51] | You look amazing. | 好看极了 |
[25:54] | Amazing. | 非常迷人 |
[25:55] | Why do you look amazing? | 你今天为什么这么好看 |
[25:57] | Because, amazingly, | 因为 很神奇地 |
[25:59] | I’m having dinner for once with a member of male gender, | 我要和一位男性共赴晚餐 |
[26:02] | who’s over the age of 16. | 并且该男性大于十六岁 |
[26:05] | Who? | 是谁 |
[26:06] | It’s a medical rep that came into the hospital today. | 是今天来医院的一个医药代表 |
[26:09] | Yeah, we just kinda started talking, | 我们聊了会天 |
[26:11] | and the next thing I know I’m saying yes to dinner and… | 接着我就答应了他的晚餐邀请 |
[26:13] | I’m really hating myself for skipping the gym last week. | 然后我就好恨自己上周没去健身 |
[26:16] | What… medical rep? | 什么 医药代表 |
[26:19] | That medical rep. | 就是这个医药代表 |
[26:20] | And, uh, I’m not-I’m not ready. | 我还 我还没准备好 |
[26:22] | I’m not ready. I’m not done, I’m not ready, | 我还没准备好 还没弄好 |
[26:23] | so if you could please just get the-get the door | 所以你帮我 帮我开下门 |
[26:25] | and talk with him, okay, just… | 跟他说会话 行吗 就 |
[26:28] | Be nice. | 友善些 |
[26:32] | Just one minute, okay? | 等一会 好吗 |
[26:53] | Scott! Get the door. | 斯科特 开门啊 |
[27:02] | Scott! For the love of god, please! | 斯科特 看在上帝份上 开门啊 |
[27:22] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[27:24] | Aren’t you gonna invite him in? | 不请人家进来吗 |
[27:29] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[27:40] | Really? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[27:41] | Slam the door in my face? | 当着我的面摔上门 |
[27:42] | Come on, Scott. | 拜托 斯科特 |
[27:43] | Take a second to think that through. | 用一秒钟想想清楚 |
[27:46] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[27:48] | That I used to be a catatonic invalid with burns | 告诉她我曾经是紧张性精神分裂症病人 |
[27:50] | covering half my face? | 半张脸都烧伤了吗 |
[27:52] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[27:53] | If you hurt her, if you even touch her- | 如果你伤害她 如果你敢碰她 |
[27:55] | Scott, if I may interrupt your listing | 斯科特 我想打断一下 |
[27:57] | of the top five most impotent-sounding threats for a moment, | 你这史上最无力的威胁 |
[28:00] | try and remember that I’ve been in a coma for six years. | 想想看我可是昏迷了六年 |
[28:06] | Don’t you think I’d like to have dinner with a beautiful woman? | 你认为我不想和一位美女共进晚餐吗 |
[28:08] | Just-just half a second. | 再等一下 |
[28:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:13] | Or maybe… | 或者也许 |
[28:15] | You think that I’ve come up with an idea. | 你会发现我想到了一个好主意 |
[28:16] | Like how it might be easier to convince you to be part of the pack | 比如如果你妈妈也是我们中的一员 |
[28:22] | if your mother is too. | 这样会不会更容易说服你加入我们的族群 |
[28:40] | You need to understand how much more powerful we are together… | 你得明白我们在一起会多么强大 |
[28:45] | You and me and Derek. | 你 我 还有德里克 |
[28:49] | Did you know… | 你知道吗 |
[28:51] | that some of the most successful military operations | 二战中很多成功的军事行动 |
[28:53] | during the Second World War were the German u-boat attacks? | 都是因为德国的U型潜艇参与了战斗 |
[28:58] | Do you know what they called them? | 你知道它们被叫作什么吗 |
[29:01] | Wolf packs. | 狼群 |
[29:04] | Did you know that? | 这个你知道吗 |
[29:06] | Or are you failing history as well? | 还是你历史也要挂了 |
[29:08] | I know the Germans lost the war. | 我知道德国人输了战争 |
[29:14] | I think you’ll find that most historians would argue that | 你会发现大多数历史学家会把这个结果 |
[29:17] | as a failure of leadership. | 归结为指挥的失败 |
[29:20] | And trust me, we don’t have that problem here. | 相信我 我们不会有这个问题 |
[29:22] | I’m ready, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 好了 |
[29:24] | Sorry again. | 不好意思 |
[29:32] | Mom… | 妈 |
[29:34] | Yes? Sweetheart. | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[29:39] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[30:05] | I like your taste in music. | 我喜欢你的音乐品味 |
[30:08] | I haven’t heard this one… | 我很长时间 |
[30:11] | in a long time. | 没听这首歌了 |
[30:20] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[30:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:27] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[30:30] | Yeah. You are. | 不对 你害怕 |
[30:35] | You know, I bet you haven’t had a day in your whole life… | 你知道吗 我打赌你这一辈子 |
[30:40] | where you haven’t been afraid of something. | 天天都生活在恐惧之中 |
[30:44] | But you won’t have to be anymore. | 但是你再也不用害怕了 |
[30:48] | Not when you’re one of us. | 只要你成为我们中的一员 |
[30:51] | If you just stay, I swear… | 只要你待在这儿 我保证 |
[30:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[30:55] | I just-I just have to, um… | 我必须要 |
[30:58] | I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t totally | 我绝对不会这样做的 除非这件事 |
[31:00] | i-incredibly important. | 绝对的重要 |
[31:02] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[31:07] | There’s actually nothing I want to do more right now. | 那才是我现在想做的唯一的事情 |
[31:10] | Can you please stay? | 你能留下来等我吗 |
[31:11] | Please? I’ll be right back. | 求你了 我马上回来 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:39] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:42] | I just feel like we maybe missed the turn for the restaurant? | 我觉得我们好像错过去饭馆的路口了 |
[31:47] | We can pool over. | 我们可以停下来 |
[31:49] | We can map it on your phone. | 在你的手机上定位查询一下 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:04] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[32:07] | I was just noticing that you have the most incredible skin. | 我才注意到你皮肤真好 |
[32:11] | It’s flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[32:15] | That’s a new one on me. | 从来没有人这么说过 |
[32:19] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[32:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:40] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:42] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:46] | Mrs. Mccall? | 麦高太太吗 |
[32:47] | Yes! | 当然 |
[32:49] | Wow, this is-this is just crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[32:50] | What a coincidence, huh? | 太巧了 |
[32:54] | Nicely done, Scott. | 干得漂亮 斯科特 |
[32:59] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:08] | I mean… I do not know what happened. | 我的意思是 我真不知道怎么回事 |
[33:10] | You guys just came out of nowhere. | 你们就忽然从天而降了 |
[33:11] | Came out of nowhere! | 从天而降 |
[33:12] | We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles. | 我们把车停在了路边 斯泰尔斯 |
[33:15] | How crazy is that? | 这简直是太不可思议了 |
[33:16] | I mean, we should probably call the cops, | 我觉得我们最好叫警察来 |
[33:17] | you know, do like an accident report thing. | 你知道的 做个事故报告什么的 |
[33:19] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[33:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:22] | I think I’m feeling a little whiplash. | 我觉得脖子扭伤了 |
[33:23] | Whiplash? You hit us! | 脖子扭伤 是你撞得我们 |
[33:25] | I don’t know-there’s something definitely wrong with my neck. | 我也不知道 我的脖子绝对出问题了 |
[33:28] | I know you’re there, Scott, | 我知道你在这儿 斯科特 |
[33:29] | and I’m impressed. | 真是让我刮目相看 |
[33:31] | It’s too bad that most teenagers aren’t that smart. | 太糟的是大多数青少年没这么聪明 |
[33:34] | It’s like that one on the lacrosse team… | 比如说那个长曲棍球队的 |
[33:37] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[33:39] | Thinks he knows all about us. | 自认为对我们了如指掌 |
[33:41] | You know how they say knowledge is power. | 你知道他们都说知识就是力量 |
[33:44] | Not in his case. | 对他来说绝对不是 |
[33:48] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[33:50] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[34:05] | This is it? | 这就到了 |
[34:08] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[34:11] | Go ahead. | 进去啊 |
[34:21] | Is it safe? I don’t want rafters falling on my head. | 安全吗 我可不想被屋椽砸到头 |
[34:24] | Go in. | 进去 |
[35:07] | What’s in here? | 这里面有什么 |
[35:09] | Everything you want. | 你想要的一切 |
[35:37] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[35:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:48] | This house… | 这屋子 |
[35:51] | It’s the same h-house. | 和那间屋子一样 |
[35:53] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:55] | I’ve dreamt about this place. | 我梦到过这个地方 |
[35:59] | I- I remember the staircase. | 我记得这个楼梯 |
[36:00] | I remember these-these walls. | 我记得这些墙 |
[36:02] | I remembered. Everything. | 我记得 所有 |
[36:05] | You’ve been here? | 你来过这里 |
[36:11] | No, never. I dreamt it. | 没有 我梦到过 |
[36:17] | There’s no one else here. | 这里没有其他人 |
[36:21] | And no one’s coming? | 也没有人要来 |
[36:28] | No, please… | 不 求你了 |
[36:31] | Please don’t, okay? | 千万别 求你了 |
[36:31] | I’ll shut up-I’ll never say another word again. | 我闭嘴 我再也不会说一个字了 |
[36:33] | I’ll leave Scott alone. | 我再也不招惹斯科特了 |
[36:34] | Please, you can’t do this! | 求你 你不要这样 |
[36:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[36:39] | I… | 我 |
[36:41] | I don’t deserve it. | 我不应该得到这样的结果 |
[36:43] | I think you do. | 我觉得你活该 |
[36:44] | N-no! | 不 |
[36:44] | Look around you! | 好好看看你周围吧 |
[36:47] | Wouldn’t there be someone here trying to save you? | 你身边不是应该有人想要救你吗 |
[36:50] | There’s no one here. | 但却一个人都没有 |
[36:53] | There is a reason no one cares that you drive an expensive car. | 没人在乎你开着豪车是有原因的 |
[36:57] | No one cares that you have perfect hair, | 没人在乎你发型完美 |
[36:59] | and no one cares | 也没有人在乎 |
[37:02] | that you’re captain of the lacrosse team. | 你是长曲棍球队的队长 |
[37:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:08] | Co-captain. | 是双队长 |
[37:20] | Move! | 闪开 |
[37:21] | No. | 不 |
[37:22] | Fine. I’ll kill you too. | 好吧 连你一起杀 |
[37:25] | Cover your eyes! | 捂住眼睛 |
[37:41] | Scott! Go! | 斯科特 快走 |
[37:50] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:11] | We need to talk — Kate | 我们需要谈谈 – 凯特 |
[38:41] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[38:58] | Stop. | 停下 |
[38:59] | It’s all right, Scott. | 没事的 斯科特 |
[39:01] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会好的 |
[39:19] | I won’t get up just yet. | 我才不会这会儿就起来呢 |
[39:23] | Where am I… | 我在哪里 |
[39:24] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[39:25] | And I’ve given you something that should… | 我已经给了你一些可以 |
[39:27] | speed up the healing process. | 加快伤口愈合的药物 |
[39:35] | But you’re a vet. | 但你是个兽医 |
[39:37] | It’s very true. | 的确如此 |
[39:40] | And 90% of the time, I’m mostly treating cats and dogs. | 百分之九十的时间里 我大多治疗猫狗 |
[39:44] | Mostly? | 大多 |
[39:48] | Mostly. | 大多 |
[40:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[40:04] | Let’s start with the basics. | 让我们从最基础开始 |
[40:06] | You know how every family has its secrets? | 你知道每个家族是如何保守秘密的吗 |
[40:10] | Ours is a little different. | 我们家族有点与众不同 |
[41:06] | Isn’t he beautiful? | 他很漂亮吧 |