时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Too dark to see much, | 太黑了 我没看清 |
[00:04] | but I’m pretty sure it was a wolf. | 不过我敢肯定咬我的是一只狼 |
[00:06] | A wolf bit you? | 你被一只狼给咬了 |
[00:07] | Is this a party or a date? | 这是派对还是约会 |
[00:08] | Maybe both. | 两个都算 |
[00:09] | And her name is… | 女孩叫 |
[00:10] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:10] | Aah! Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:12] | Hunters, the kind that have been hunting us for centuries. | 猎人 几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们 |
[00:14] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[00:17] | Lydia! Run! | 莉迪亚 快跑 |
[00:22] | I’m the Alpha now. | 现在我是阿尔法狼了 |
[00:23] | Now it’s my turn to get what I want. | 现在轮到我得到我想要的了 |
[02:43] | No, dad! Dad! | 不要 爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:44] | He saved our lives! Your life! | 他救了我们 也救了你 |
[02:47] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[02:47] | Dad, let him go! | 爸爸 放他走吧 |
[02:48] | Please let him go, and I’ll do– | 求你了 放他走吧 我会 |
[02:50] | I’ll do whatever you want! | 你让我做什么都可以 |
[02:51] | Okay? I swear. I won’t– | 行吗 我发誓 我以后 |
[02:52] | I won’t see him again. | 我以后再也不见他了 |
[02:53] | I promise, ever again, dad. | 我保证 永远不再见他 爸爸 |
[02:56] | Please, dad, please. Please! Please! | 求你了 爸爸 求你了 求求你 |
[03:03] | Never again. | 永远不许再见他 |
[03:42] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[03:44] | They’ll be gone an hour. | 他们会出去一个小时 |
[04:30] | Just like that. No, no, you first. | 就这样 不要 你先来 |
[04:35] | Me first? | 我先来吗 |
[04:44] | You want help getting in the shower? | 需要我帮你洗澡吗 |
[04:48] | Maybe if I was four. | 你当我是四岁小孩吗 |
[04:50] | And still taking bubble baths. | 还处在洗泡泡浴的年龄 |
[04:54] | Right, I’ll just wait outside then. | 好吧 那我在外面等你 |
[04:57] | Where it’s slightly less sarcastic. | 起码外面没人挖苦我 |
[05:08] | He’s been here all night. | 他整晚都在这吗 |
[05:11] | He’s been here all weekend. | 他这周末都在这 |
[05:19] | You’re dirty. | 你真坏 |
[06:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:07] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:08] | I’ll fix it. | 我会修好的 |
[06:22] | Heh! That was your fault. | 这就怪你了 |
[06:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:26] | Do the right-side brakes on your dad’s SUV squeak a little bit? | 你爸爸车上的右刹车是不是会吱吱响 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Then we’re dead. | 那我们完了 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God. Hurry. Hurry. | 我的天哪 快点 赶紧 |
[06:39] | If you don’t trust me enough to let me have a lock on my door, | 如果你不相信我 不让我锁门 |
[06:41] | the least you can do is knock. | 至少进来前应该先敲门 |
[06:43] | Did I interrupt something? | 我打扰了什么吗 |
[06:45] | Just my studying. My life, my…happiness… | 打扰了我的学习 我的人生 我的幸福 |
[06:49] | Will to live. | 还有我生存的意志 |
[06:50] | I picked up your dress for the funeral tomorrow. | 我帮你取了明天葬礼上穿的裙子 |
[06:52] | You can just put it on my desk. | 放我桌子上就行了 |
[07:02] | Can I go back to studying now? | 我能接着学习了吗 |
[07:04] | Or would you like to do a full body cavity search? | 或者你来给我做个全身检查 |
[07:06] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:11] | Seriously? Come… | 不是吧 出来 |
[08:39] | Just…gah! | 出来啊 |
[08:40] | It’s not gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[09:59] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[10:01] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[10:02] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[10:03] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[10:33] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[10:40] | Naked? As in nude? | 裸体吗 就像什么都没穿吗 |
[10:42] | I’m pretty sure they mean the same thing, | 我想你说的是同一个意思 |
[10:44] | but, yes, as far as we know, | 但是 就我所知 |
[10:45] | she left here clothing-optional. | 她走的时候把衣服留下了 |
[10:47] | All right, you checked the whole hospital, right? | 你找遍整个医院了吗 |
[10:48] | Every last corner. | 每个角落都找遍了 |
[10:49] | Nothing suspicious? | 有可疑吗 |
[10:50] | Nothing. She just took off. | 没有 她就像人间蒸发了似的 |
[10:53] | All right, let’s get an APB out | 好 去发布一个全境通告 |
[10:54] | on a 16-year-old redhead. | 寻找一名16岁的红发女孩 |
[10:55] | Any other descriptors? | 还有其他特征描述吗 |
[10:56] | 5’3″, green eyes, fair-skinned, | 身高一米六 绿色眼睛 皮肤白皙 |
[10:58] | and her hair is actually strawberry blonde. | 实际上她的头发是略带红色的金色 |
[11:01] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[11:01] | – Yeah. Uh… – Come here. | -是啊 -到这儿来 |
[11:04] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你怎么还赖在这不走 |
[11:06] | Um…providing moral support? | 为表精神上的支持 |
[11:08] | Uh-huh. How ’bout you provide your ass back home, | 那不如你到该去的地方 |
[11:11] | where you should be. | 滚回家去 |
[11:13] | Okay, I can do that too. | 好吧 那样也行 |
[11:18] | We’re gonna find her, so don’t worry. | 我们会找到她的 别担心 |
[11:28] | This is the one she was just wearing? | 她刚刚穿的就是这件衣服吗 |
[11:31] | I’m not gonna let anyone hurt her. | 我不会让任何人伤害她的 |
[11:33] | Not again. | 再也不会 |
[11:35] | All right, just shove the thing in your face | 好吧 收起那副表情 |
[11:36] | and let’s find her. | 我们去找她 |
[11:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[11:42] | Someone’s gonna see us. | 会被人看见的 |
[11:43] | I don’t care–she is my best friend, | 我不在乎 她是我最好的朋友 |
[11:45] | and we need to find her before they do. | 我们必须先一步找到她 |
[11:46] | I can find her before the cops can. | 我可以比警察早点找到她 |
[11:48] | How about before my father does? | 还是比我爸先找到她吧 |
[11:50] | He knows? | 你爸知道了吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:51] | I just saw him and three other guys | 我看见他跟另外三个人 |
[11:53] | leave my house in two SUVs. | 开着两辆越野车离开我家了 |
[11:55] | Search party. | 是搜救队 |
[11:56] | It’s more like a hunting party. | 更像是猎捕队 |
[11:58] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[12:08] | All right, but if she’s turning, | 一旦她变身的话 |
[12:09] | would they actually kill her? | 他们真的会杀了她吗 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. They won’t tell me anything. | 不知道 他们什么都不肯告诉我 |
[12:11] | Okay, all they say is, | 他们说的只有这个 |
[12:12] | “We’ll talk after Kate’s funeral, | “等人都到齐了 |
[12:13] | when the others get here.” | 我们在凯特的葬礼结束后谈” |
[12:15] | What others? | 还有什么人 |
[12:15] | I don’t know, they won’t tell me that, either. | 不知道 他们也不肯告诉我 |
[12:17] | Okay, your family’s got some serious communication issues to work on. | 你家总是搞那些神秘兮兮的事情 |
[12:20] | Scott, are we going the right way? | 斯科特 我们走的路对吗 |
[12:24] | Take the next right! | 在下个路口右转 |
[13:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[15:30] | Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[15:48] | She came here? | 她来这儿了吗 |
[15:50] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah, this is where the scent leads. | 是的 气味到这儿就没了 |
[16:01] | All right, but has Lydia ever been here? | 但是莉迪亚真的来过这儿吗 |
[16:03] | Not with me. | 反正不是跟我一起来的 |
[16:11] | Maybe she came here on instinct, | 也许她是凭着直觉来这儿的 |
[16:12] | like she was looking for Derek. | 好像她在找德瑞克 |
[16:17] | You mean…looking for an Alpha. | 你的意思是 找阿尔法狼吗 |
[16:20] | Wolves need a pack, right? | 狼是群居动物 对吧 |
[16:23] | Not all of them. | 并不都是 |
[16:25] | But would she have been drawn to an Alpha? | 她有可能被阿尔法狼所吸引吗 |
[16:27] | Is it an instinct to be part of a pack? | 回归到狼群中是一种本能吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, we’re–we’re stronger in packs. | 是的 我们在族群中会更强壮 |
[16:33] | Like strength in numbers. | 团结力量大 |
[16:36] | No, like–like, literally stronger, | 不光是团结的因素 真的每个都变得更强壮 |
[16:38] | faster, better in every way. | 跑得更快 身体每个方面都更强了 |
[16:44] | That the same for an Alpha? | 阿尔法狼也会这样吗 |
[16:48] | That’ll make Derek stronger too. | 那也会让德瑞克更强壮 |
[16:56] | Ooh, hey, look at this. | 来看这个 |
[16:58] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[17:01] | I think it’s a tripwire. | 我觉得这是个绊索 |
[17:07] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:08] | Yeah, buddy? | 什么事儿 伙计 |
[17:11] | Next time you see a tripwire… | 下次你看到绊索的时候 |
[17:15] | Don’t trip it. | 别去碰它行不 |
[17:17] | Yeah, noted. | 知道了 |
[17:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:23] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[17:24] | Hide. | 快藏起来 |
[17:26] | Go! | 去啊 |
[17:45] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[17:46] | Mr. Argent. | 阿金斯先生 |
[17:47] | How are you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:49] | Good. You know, just hangin’ out. | 还行 就被吊起来而已 |
[17:54] | Is this one of yours? | 这绊索是你做的吗 |
[17:54] | It’s, uh, good. | 做得不错 |
[17:56] | Nice design. Very constricting. | 设计精巧 收缩很紧 |
[17:58] | What are you doing out here, Scott? | 你来这儿干什么 斯科特 |
[18:01] | Looking for my friend. | 找我的朋友 |
[18:02] | Ah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[18:04] | Lydia’s in your group now, isn’t she? | 莉迪亚现在跟你是同类了 |
[18:07] | Part of the clique? | 是你的小集团一员 |
[18:08] | Is that the word you use? | 你们是用这个词吗 |
[18:10] | Or is there another way to put it? | 还是有其他的表达方式 |
[18:13] | Part of your pack? | 比如你的族群的一员 |
[18:14] | Actually, clique sounds about right to me. | 其实我比较中意”小集团”这个词 |
[18:16] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause I know she’s a friend of Allison’s, | 我知道她是艾莉森的朋友 |
[18:19] | and one special circumstance, such as yourself– | 还有个特殊情况 你也是她朋友 |
[18:22] | One, I can handle. | 我可以搞定一个 |
[18:25] | Not two. | 两个就不行了 |
[18:26] | No. | 别 |
[18:29] | Scott, do you know what a hemicorporectomy is? | 斯科特 知道什么是半体切除术吗 |
[18:32] | I have a feeling I don’t want to. | 我不想知道 |
[18:34] | A medical term for amputating somebody at the waist. | 腰部截肢的医学术语 |
[18:38] | Cutting them in half. | 把人切成两半 |
[18:40] | Take a tremendous amount of | 把人体组织和骨头切开 |
[18:42] | strength to cut through tissue and bone like that. | 是要花很大力气的 |
[18:48] | Let’s hope a demonstration never becomes necessary. | 但愿我不用亲自演示 |
[19:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:06] | It’s just another life-threatening conversation with your dad. | 又一次被你爸恐吓威胁 |
[19:10] | Stiles, help me with this. | 斯泰尔斯 过来帮忙 |
[19:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:22] | But I think I got it. | 我自己搞定了 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | Comin’? | 走吧 |
[19:42] | It’s Lahey. | 我叫莱西 |
[19:44] | Isaac Lahey. | 艾萨克·莱西 |
[19:46] | You work for your father, Isaac? | 你为你爸做事吗 艾萨克 |
[19:48] | When he’s not in school, | 他不上学的时候 |
[19:50] | which is where he needs to be in 20 minutes. | 得在20分钟内赶到 |
[19:51] | Yeah, I understand that. | 我明白 |
[19:53] | But I’ve got a missing teenage girl, | 有个女孩失踪了 |
[19:55] | and our k-9 unit lead us here. | 警犬队搜到了这 |
[19:57] | She’s not wearing any clothes, | 她没穿衣服 |
[19:58] | and if she’s out here tonight, | 如果她今晚在这 |
[19:59] | and the temperature really drops… | 气温下降 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry, I–I didn’t see anything. | 抱歉 我什么没看到 |
[20:03] | Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, | 信我吧 真在现实生活看到全裸女生 |
[20:07] | he’d remember. | 他不会忘记的 |
[20:11] | How’d you get that black eye, Isaac? | 你的黑眼圈是怎么回事 艾萨克 |
[20:15] | School. | 在学校弄的 |
[20:16] | School fight? | 跟人打架了 |
[20:17] | Nah, lacrosse. | 不 长曲棍球 |
[20:18] | Lacrosse? | 长曲棍球 |
[20:20] | You play for Beacon Hills? | 你是比肯山校队的吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | My son plays for the team. | 我儿子也在队里 |
[20:23] | Well, I mean, he–he’s on the team. | 我是说 他是替补 |
[20:25] | He doesn’t technically play. | 没有真的上场打球 |
[20:26] | Not yet, anyway. | 还没打过 |
[20:27] | It’s, uh… | 真是 |
[20:34] | Something wrong, Isaac? | 怎么了 艾萨克 |
[20:35] | No. Oh, no, sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[20:37] | I was just remembering, | 我刚想起来 |
[20:39] | I actually have a morning practice to get to. | 还要去晨训 |
[20:41] | Just one more question. | 还有个问题 |
[20:44] | You guys get many grave robberies here? | 你们这有很多盗墓者吗 |
[20:46] | A few. | 有几个 |
[20:48] | Usually, they just take stuff like jewelry. | 他们通常只拿珠宝之类的 |
[20:50] | What’d this one take? | 这次这个拿了什么 |
[20:52] | Her liver. | 她的肝 |
[21:13] | She ate the liver? | 她把肝吃了吗 |
[21:13] | No, I didn’t say she ate it. | 我没说她吃了 |
[21:15] | I just said it was missing. | 不见了而已 |
[21:17] | And you know what? Even if she did, so what? | 就算她吃了又如何 |
[21:18] | It’s the most nutritious part of the body. | 肝可是身体里最有营养的部分 |
[21:20] | I never ate anyone’s liver. | 我从没吃过肝 |
[21:22] | Yeah, right, ’cause when it comes to werewolves, | 是啊 你在狼人界可是 |
[21:23] | you’re a real model of self-control. | 自控的模范 |
[21:26] | Actually, wait–hold on. | 其实 等等 |
[21:28] | You’re the test case for this, | 你是个个例 |
[21:28] | so we should be going over what happened to you. | 我们可以研究借鉴一下你的经历 |
[21:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:32] | I mean like what was going through your mind | 就是你变身时 |
[21:33] | when you were turning, you know? | 在想什么 |
[21:34] | What were you drawn to? | 你注意力集中在哪 |
[21:37] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[21:39] | Okay, nothing else? | 还有别的吗 |
[21:40] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[21:42] | Nothing else mattered. | 其他一切都无关紧要 |
[21:44] | But, no, that’s good, though, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[21:46] | ‘Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you. | 莉迪亚被咬的那晚是跟你在一起的 |
[21:49] | Yeah, but she was looking for…Jackson. | 是啊 但她那时在找杰克逊 |
[22:09] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[22:13] | Here’s a dollar. | 给你一块钱 |
[22:14] | Go find another parking lot to die in. | 找另一个停车场死去吧 |
[22:17] | Security! | 保安 |
[22:20] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[22:22] | I have an announcement. | 我有话要说 |
[22:23] | Gather round. | 集合 |
[22:24] | Quicker! | 快 |
[22:25] | Danny, put a shirt on. | 丹尼 把衣服穿上 |
[22:27] | Stilinski, that means you! | 斯蒂林斯基 你也是 |
[22:29] | Let’s go, gather round. | 走吧 集合 |
[22:30] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[22:32] | Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. | 警察在寻找一个失踪孩子的线索 |
[22:34] | It’s a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. | 那女孩有病 光着身子乱走 |
[22:39] | Now, it’s supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. | 预计今晚的气温会降到华氏40度以下[摄氏4度] |
[22:41] | I don’t know about you, | 你们我就不知道了 |
[22:42] | but that last time it was that cold | 但是上次这么冷的时候 |
[22:43] | and I was running around naked… | 我在外面裸奔 |
[22:47] | I lost a testicle to exposure. | 结果冻得哥蛋都掉了 |
[22:50] | Now, I don’t want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. | 现在我不想一个无辜的姑娘重蹈我的覆辙 |
[22:52] | So police are organizing search parties for tonight. | 所以今晚警察局组织了些搜索队 |
[22:55] | Sign up, find the missing girl, | 过来报名帮忙找到那个姑娘 |
[22:57] | You get an automatic “A” In my classes. | 我的课就能拿优 |
[23:01] | If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, | 如果莉迪亚就是想到森林里裸游 |
[23:02] | why should I care? | 那我有什么好担心的 |
[23:04] | Because we have a pretty good idea that she might be… | 因为我们认为她很可能 |
[23:08] | You know, turning. | 你懂的 转化了 |
[23:10] | – Turning? – Yeah. | -转化 -对 |
[23:12] | Turning. | 转化 |
[23:13] | Into… | 变成 |
[23:17] | A unicorn. | 独角兽 |
[23:18] | What do you think, dumbass? | 你觉得呢 蠢蛋 |
[23:20] | Well, I think that if Lydia’s turning, | 我觉得即使莉迪亚转化了 |
[23:22] | she’s not the one that’s gonna need help. | 需要帮助的也不是她 |
[23:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:25] | Oh, god, you’ve got it all backwards, Mccall. | 老天 想想之前 麦高 |
[23:27] | When I was with Lydia, | 我跟莉迪亚在一起的时候 |
[23:27] | you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. | 你应该也看到她在我身上留下的抓痕了 |
[23:30] | What do you think she’s gonna do with a set of real claws? | 她有那双利爪你们还担心什么 |
[23:47] | All right, it’s causing me severe mental anguish to say this, | 尽管我非常不想承认 |
[23:49] | but he’s right. | 但他说得对 |
[23:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:51] | What if the next body part she steals is from someone | 如果她偷的下一个人体器官 |
[23:53] | who’s still alive? | 是取自活人怎么办 |
[23:54] | This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. | 这是突击测验 斯蒂林斯 |
[23:57] | If I hear your voice again, | 如果我再听到你说话 |
[23:58] | I may be tempted to give you detention | 我可能会让你在余下的高中生涯中 |
[24:00] | for the rest of your high school career. | 每天都留堂 |
[24:03] | Can you do that? | 吓唬我吗 |
[24:04] | Well, there it is again. | 又来了 |
[24:05] | Your voice. | 你又说话了 |
[24:07] | Triggering the only impulse I’ve ever had | 非要逼我 |
[24:09] | to strike a student repeatedly and violently. | 反复残忍地惩罚你吗 |
[24:14] | I’ll see you at 3:00 for detention. | 三点我们留堂见 |
[24:16] | You too, mr. Mccall? | 你也想一起吗 麦高 |
[24:18] | No, sir. | 不想 |
[24:25] | Dude… your nose. | 老兄 你的鼻子 |
[24:30] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:54] | Oh, I’m fine, Danny. | 我没事 丹尼 |
[24:55] | Just go back to class. | 回去上课吧 |
[25:01] | Just give me a second, okay? | 我马上出来 |
[25:07] | I said give me a frickin’ second! | 我说了 马上就出来 |
[25:18] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[25:21] | You’re looking a little pale there, Jackson. | 你脸色有点苍白 杰克逊 |
[25:22] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:25] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[25:27] | If something’s wrong, I need to know. | 如果有什么不对劲 你一定要告诉我 |
[25:30] | You’re with me now. | 我们现在是一伙的了 |
[25:32] | Wait… with you? | 等一下 我跟你一伙 |
[25:35] | Me with… | 我跟 |
[25:36] | with you? | 跟你 |
[25:38] | What am I, your little pet? | 那我算什么 你的走狗吗 |
[25:39] | I mean, just because you gave me “The bite” | 别以为你咬了我一口 |
[25:41] | doesn’t mean I’m part of your little wolf pack. | 我就成了你们狼群的一员了 |
[25:43] | Sorry, but to be honest, | 对不起 但是老实说 |
[25:44] | you don’t exactly show outstanding leadership qualities. | 你并没展现出什么卓越的领导才能 |
[25:47] | Is that so? | 真的是这样吗 |
[25:49] | Look, I’ve got my own agenda. | 我有自己的事要做 |
[25:51] | Which doesn’t involve running around the woods at night, | 其中并不包括深夜在森林里狂奔 |
[25:53] | howling at the moon with you and Mccall, okay? | 跟你和麦高一起对着月亮嚎叫 |
[25:55] | So why don’t you just back the– | 你还是回去吧 |
[26:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:02] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[26:06] | Body’s fighting the bite. | 你的身体产生了排异 |
[26:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:16] | What does it mean? | 这代表什么 |
[26:21] | What does it mean?! | 这代表什么 |
[27:00] | Nice dress. | 裙子很美 |
[27:03] | Nice camera. | 相机不错 |
[27:08] | Not her sister, her aunt. | 不是她的姐姐 是她的姑姑 |
[27:11] | The one who murdered all those people. | 杀了那些人 |
[27:12] | You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people? | 你是说杀了那些人的疯女人 |
[27:15] | Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks– | 对 那场大火还有所有的动物袭击 |
[27:16] | it was her aunt. | 都是她姑姑干的 |
[27:17] | Are you kidding? | 真的假的 |
[27:18] | I sit next to her in English. | 我英语课坐她旁边 |
[27:20] | Find a new seat. | 换个位子吧 |
[27:36] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:38] | I could hear your heartbeat. What is it? | 我能听到你的心跳 怎么了 |
[27:40] | I– I– | 我 我 |
[27:42] | I– I– I can’t– I can’t do this. | 我做不来 我做不来 |
[27:43] | I can’t– I can’t go to the funeral. | 我不想去参加葬礼 |
[27:46] | Everyone is going to be watching me, | 所有人都会盯着我 |
[27:49] | and there are going to be cameras there, and I can’t– | 还会有人拍照 我做不来 |
[27:51] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[27:54] | Allison, you’ll be fine. | 艾莉森 你不会有事的 |
[27:58] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[28:00] | We’re gonna find Lydia, | 我们会找到莉迪亚 |
[28:01] | and it’s all gonna be good. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[28:04] | Just think about it– no Peter, | 想一想 再没有皮特 |
[28:07] | no psycho werewolf killings. | 没有可怕的狼人杀戮了 |
[28:10] | Your dad and me. | 你爸爸和我 |
[28:12] | Well, that’s a work in progress. | 虽然我和他关系还有待增进 |
[28:18] | I can’t go and be like this. | 我不能到那哭成泪人 |
[28:23] | Aren’t you supposed to cry at funerals? | 在葬礼上不该嚎啕大哭吗 |
[28:26] | For her. | 为她而哭吗 |
[28:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[28:30] | You know, you could be… crying for you, you know? | 你可以为自己而哭 |
[28:34] | You lost someone. | 你失去了亲人 |
[28:37] | Mary Kate wasn’t totally who you thought she was, | 虽然玛丽·凯特并非你所认识的玛丽·凯特 |
[28:39] | but you still lost her. | 但她还是你亲人 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:43] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[28:45] | I’ll make sure. | 我保证 |
[28:48] | I’ll be there. | 我会陪着你的 |
[28:50] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自己想办法去 |
[28:53] | Okay, I’m–I’ll be there. | 我会陪着你 |
[28:55] | Not…right next to you. | 虽然不能坐到你身边 |
[28:57] | But I’ll be there. | 但我会陪着你 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:07] | You first. | 你先走吧 |
[29:41] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[29:42] | Well, but it’s been an hour. | 不是够一个小时了吗 |
[29:43] | My detention’s an hour and a half. | 我给你延长到了一个半小时 |
[29:46] | You can’t do that. | 你怎么可以这样 |
[29:50] | But I can. | 当然可以 |
[29:53] | You see, Stiles, | 这样说吧 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:55] | Since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, | 自从你老爸殚精竭虑地厚待我 |
[29:58] | I’ve decided to make you | 我决定在这整个学期 |
[30:00] | my personal project for the rest of the semester. | 将全部精力放你你身上 |
[30:02] | You are going to benefit from all the best | 你就乖乖等着享受 |
[30:05] | that strict discipline has to offer. | 我给你的严格厚爱吧 |
[30:08] | Now… | 现在 |
[30:09] | sit down, | 乖乖坐下 |
[30:11] | before I decide to keep you here all night. | 不然我让你待一个晚上 |
[30:29] | Mrs. Argent, can we get a few words? | 阿金斯太太 能回答我们几个问题吗 |
[30:31] | Just a few words! | 就几个问题 |
[30:33] | A few words, Mrs. Argent! | 就问几个问题 阿金斯太太 |
[30:35] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 别激动 冷静 冷静 |
[30:36] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[30:38] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就说这不是个好主意 |
[30:39] | Well, it wasn’t my idea. | 这可不是我的主意 |
[30:42] | I tried telling him. | 我跟他说了别这样 |
[30:44] | But he insisted on making a point of it. | 但他坚持要办得隆重一点 |
[30:47] | Well, if he insisted, | 既然他要坚持 |
[30:47] | then he can deal with this when he gets here. | 那就等他亲自来搞定这些记者 |
[30:49] | Who gets here? | 谁要来 |
[30:51] | Just sit down, sweetheart. | 先坐下吧 亲爱的 |
[31:20] | This looks expensive. | 这看来价格不菲啊 |
[31:25] | Yeah, 900 bucks. | 当然 九百美金 |
[31:27] | And how expensive is this? | 那这个值多少钱呢 |
[31:57] | Christopher Christopher. | |
[31:58] | Gerard Gerard. | |
[32:11] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[32:27] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[32:32] | Who the hell is that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[32:39] | He’s definitely an Argent. | 肯定是阿金斯家族的 |
[32:42] | Considering I haven’t seen you since you were three, | 毕竟你三岁后我就没见过你了 |
[32:45] | I don’t suppose I can assume you’d call me grandpa. | 我不指望你能喊我声爷爷 |
[32:49] | So if it’s comfortable, | 所以不介意的话 |
[32:50] | call me Gerard for the time being. | 你暂时叫我Gerard吧 |
[32:54] | But I’d prefer grandpa. | 但我更希望你叫我爷爷 |
[33:06] | Hey, you know, maybe they’re just here for the funeral. | 或许他们只是来参加葬礼 |
[33:08] | I mean…what if they’re the non-hunting side of the family? | 或许他们是这家族不打猎的一派呢 |
[33:11] | There could be non-hunting Argents. | 姓阿金斯的不一定就要是猎人啊 |
[33:12] | It’s possible, right? | 有这可能 对吧 |
[33:14] | I know what they are. | 我知道他们来干什么 |
[33:18] | They’re reinforcements. | 他们是来增援的 |
[33:23] | Ah. The two of you. Unbelievable. | 你们两个 太不把我放眼里了 |
[33:27] | Pick up my tie. | 捡起我的领带 |
[33:28] | Got it. Sorry. | 知道了 抱歉 |
[33:29] | I know, I’m supposed to ask. | 我应该先征得你同意 |
[33:33] | 4-1-5 Adam 4-1-5 Adam. | |
[33:35] | I didn’t copy that. | 再说一次 |
[33:36] | Did you say 4-1-5 Adam? | 你是说”4-1-5 Adam”吗 |
[33:40] | Disturbance in a car. | 有人干扰救护车 |
[33:41] | They were taking a heart attack victim–D.O.A. | 救护车到那时 病人心脏病发作死了 |
[33:44] | But on the way to the hospital, something hit ’em. | 但在回医院的路上 撞到某种东西了 |
[33:46] | Well…hit the ambulance? | 撞到救护车吗 |
[33:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:49] | I’m standing in front of it right now. | 我现在就在救护车这里 |
[33:51] | Something got in the back. | 当时一定是有东西袭击了车后部 |
[33:52] | There’s blood everywhere. | 到处是血 |
[33:54] | And I mean everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[33:55] | All right, unit 4, what’s your 20? | 第四小队 你们在哪里 |
[33:57] | Route 5 and post. | 五号路里程标附近 |
[33:58] | I swear, I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我发誓我从没见过这种情况 |
[34:00] | All right, take it easy. | 知道了 别激动 |
[34:01] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[34:03] | Now, as for you two… | 至于你们两个 |
[34:25] | What the hell is Lydia doing? | 莉迪亚到底在干什么啊 |
[34:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:32] | What kept you from doing that, was it Allison? | 你怎么没这么做 因为有艾莉森吗 |
[34:34] | I hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[34:41] | Do you need to get closer? | 你要靠近些吗 |
[34:48] | No, I got it. | 不用了 |
[34:56] | Just…I just need you to find her. | 我 要你帮我找她 |
[35:00] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[35:02] | Please, just… | 求你了 就只要 |
[35:04] | Just find her. | 找到她 |
[35:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:59] | You’re not Lydia. | 你不是莉迪亚 |
[36:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:28] | Just… | 就是 |
[36:31] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[36:36] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[36:40] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[36:48] | Is anyone gonna get me a coat? | 有谁能给我件外套吗 |
[36:58] | Jesus. Yep, here you go. | 天啊 行 给你 |
[37:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:05] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[37:23] | What are you doing? I can help him. | 你在干什么 我要救他 |
[37:24] | They’re already here. | 他们已经来了 |
[37:25] | I can help him! | 我可以救他 |
[37:26] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[38:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[38:07] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[38:08] | Nothing, I swear. | 没干什么 我发誓 |
[38:11] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这儿的人 对吧 |
[38:14] | Are you?! | 回答 |
[38:15] | No. | 不是 |
[38:17] | No, I came– i came looking for the alpha. | 对 我是来 我是来找阿尔法狼的 |
[38:21] | I heard he was here. That’s all. | 我听说他在这儿 就这样 |
[38:23] | Look, I didn’t do anything. | 听着 我什么都没做 |
[38:26] | I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[38:27] | No one living. | 人都死光了 |
[38:29] | He wasn’t alive in the ambulance. | 他在救护车里已经死了 |
[38:32] | He wasn’t, I swear. | 他死了 我发誓 |
[38:34] | Gentlemen! | 同志们 |
[38:37] | Take a look at a rare sight. | 死角再查一遍 |
[38:41] | You wanna tell them what we’ve caught? | 你和大伙说我们抓到了什么 |
[38:43] | An omega. | 一只欧米茄狼 |
[38:44] | The lone wolf! | 一只独狼 |
[38:47] | Possibly kicked out of his own pack. | 兴许是被同伙踢走了的 |
[38:50] | Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. | 或者是被猎捕的狼群里跑出来的幸存者 |
[38:54] | Maybe even murdered. | 或者是被谋杀的狼群 |
[38:56] | And possibly alone by his own choice. | 也可能是他自己选择单独生活 |
[39:01] | Certainly not a wise choice. | 可真不是个明智的选择 |
[39:21] | Because, as I am about to demonstrate… | 因为 我必须向人们宣告 |
[39:27] | An omega rarely survives… | 没有一只欧米茄狼能 |
[39:32] | On his own. | 独自活下来 |
[39:43] | Look. Look. | 看啊 看啊 |
[39:45] | Look at them! | 看看他们 |
[39:47] | You see what they do? | 知道他们是干什么的了么 |
[39:50] | This is why you need me. | 正因为这 所以你需要我 |
[39:52] | Why we need each other. | 我们必须彼此扶持 |
[39:54] | The only way to fight them is together. | 只有我们合作 才能战胜他们 |
[39:58] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[40:02] | Declaring war. | 宣战 |
[40:06] | We have a code. | 我们有约定的 |
[40:11] | Not when they murder my daughter. | 从他们谋杀了我女儿开始 |
[40:17] | No code. Not anymore. | 约定终止 |
[40:20] | From now on, these things are | 从现在开始 这些东西只是 |
[40:22] | just bodies waiting to be cut in half. | 等待被一分为二的尸体 |
[40:24] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[40:27] | Because I don’t care if they’re wounded and weak. | 因为我不管他们是否受伤 身体虚弱 |
[40:36] | Or seemingly harmless… | 或者看起来有多”无害” |
[40:39] | Begging for their life with the promise that they will never, | 承诺永不伤人来求人 |
[40:43] | Ever hurt anyone. | 饶他们一命 |
[40:49] | Or some desperate, lost soul | 还是什么绝望 迷失的灵魂 |
[40:53] | with no idea what they’re getting into. | 不知道自己何去何从 |
[40:58] | We find them. | 我们找到他们 |
[40:59] | We kill them. | 杀掉他们 |
[41:05] | We kill them all. | 把他们都杀光 |